Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5521

    Sabrina from CB

    Friday around noon I called Sabrina from 10th street of CB. She got short hair, dirty blonde, kind of heavy. I got the number from Gunner1 and after reading many good reviews and a couple bad reviews I take my chance. I went to her house and she demanded 30 dollars for a BJ. I countered with 20 plus tip. She demanded money upfront and I was thinking with my little head gave the money upfront. I know I broken the rule but many SW will not provide service without money first. She gave me an average BJ and did not follow direction. She also rushed me constantly and quit middle of the section saying that I have to go and called her friend "Jay" so go down. I said "chill the # out" and went out the front door. That was one of the worst experiences ever with a SW. Please stay away from her. She can flipped out at any time.

  2. #5520
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    The pix I have are quality pix and yes, they include freebies, such as yours, but I would not trade them for anything of value. Talking of Nikkie, got a premium, but short video where sher takes it like a champ, but the greatest part is when she licks. Do not tell me the video is yours. I do not have pix of her, except for the ones included in her folder, from this site.

    I was fed up width the inaccurate pix posted on this site where they hide the lesions, skin conditions, open sores, filthy feet, poor hygiene. By posting videos.

    In conclusion, you are doing this in desperation, I am doing it for fun. That is what sets us apart. In real life, I am the person who give you the change at the intersection.
    First, I'm not on this site in desperation like you seeming always wanting approval here.

    Second I still dought you have taking any of the pictures as you haven't any REVIEWS of these so called events. You are the telling people how to post a review and where's yours. All those pictures and NO REVIEWS.

    Oh and about the marks on girls. Look at the picture I posted below. High quailtiy as I can post on this site and not hiding no marks or dirty finger nails.

    I'm done and will not respond anymore. But it's butt heads like you that have stopped me from posting anymore pictures so you can claim the fame to them.

    PS,,, Still waiting to see your FIRST ACCURATE POST for this web site.

  3. #5519

    Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    I used to have her number, but the last time I called it, her father answered and said she had given him the phone. She verified this a few months ago, (last time I picked her up) and said her current phone is for texting only? I wasn't sure how to take that, so I never asked for a new number. You can find her at Millington and Wilkens (street near the church) most of the time. She has a few miles on her clock, but I wouldn't call her a retread just yet LOL.

    RP
    I am a fan of PATTY also even though it's been a long time since we dated. If we are talking about the same PATTY, a nice looking girl, who lives with her parents on Wilkens and has a sister called "bugger" who is also in the life. I wrote a detailed report of my encounter with Patty. Briefly, I gave her a ride one rainy night while she was walking along Wikens. She was soaked to the bone yet very polite and grateful for the ride. She started shivering so I cranked up the heat to dry her off. We parked for a while and being the trooper she is showed me a real good time without complaining once. I only had one date with her and would definitely repeat. I drove her home afterwards and she mentioned that she would like to get together again, but it never happened. I think about her every so often and wonder how she is doing. I drove up to her house a few times and saw her parents sitting outside, another time there was a black guy hanging around who I thought was a boyfriend so I left. PATTY is a nice girl so treat her well. BBB

  4. #5518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Thief and Liar

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Quoted is another idiot who spoils a nice website for the rest. I am interested in exchanging videos and high quality pix of SW in the Baltimore area. The folder above contains the names of the files available for exchange. Each video contains 15-25 minutes of explicit action. The pix are in high resolution and explicit, with little editing. About 105 sessions with approximately 30 SWs are available. I paid no less than. 3 for each picture session, and. 5 for each video session, with some as high as $$. Just let me know what you have, and we will arrange for the exchange.
    After taking the time to closely examine the files in your folder I find at least four of them contain pictures that were taken and posted by me. You are starting the same crap again, and for what reason? To prove beyond any doubt that you are, in fact, the thief and liar the members all thought you were? You have succeeded. I needed no more proof than before, but you provided it anyway. You have got to go, and I hope Jackson does it this time. This forum is supposed to be about "finding women for sex" and for the members enjoyment. You simply piss everyone off, and it is getting quite tiresome. Maybe that's your plan. Maybe you just don't like women, and are trying to drive people away from this forum and their own enjoyment.

  5. #5517
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy D  [View Original Post]
    To show proof of you are using my picture I'm post the orginal picture of Nikki that I did on her way back. Sure looks like the Nikki folder picture your claiming to have paid her for. I'm the one that paid her for that picture not you.

    Your scuum and should get your fat ass out behind the computer and go out and get your own stuff. You still haven't posted a true post here yet.
    The pix I have are quality pix and yes, they include freebies, such as yours, but I would not trade them for anything of value. Talking of Nikkie, got a premium, but short video where sher takes it like a champ, but the greatest part is when she licks. Do not tell me the video is yours. I do not have pix of her, except for the ones included in her folder, from this site.

    I was fed up width the inaccurate pix posted on this site where they hide the lesions, skin conditions, open sores, filthy feet, poor hygiene. By posting videos.

    In conclusion, you are doing this in desperation, I am doing it for fun. That is what sets us apart. In real life, I am the person who give you the change at the intersection.

  6. #5516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Patty

    Thanks for the update. I'll look this weekend.

  7. #5515

    Called out again

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Quoted is another idiot who spoils a nice website for the rest. I am interested in exchanging videos and high quality pix of SW in the Baltimore area. The folder above contains the names of the files available for exchange. Each video contains 15-25 minutes of explicit action. The pix are in high resolution and explicit, with little editing. About 105 sessions with approximately 30 SWs are available. I paid no less than. 3 for each picture session, and. 5 for each video session, with some as high as $$. Just let me know what you have, and we will arrange for the exchange.
    Looks like your ass has been called out again; for the "um-teenth time".

    Heavy D; another good catch! Some people never learn! It's only a matter of time.

    X Out

  8. #5514

    Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I like small also. Either one of you guys have digits? Thanks and be safe out there.

    Chico
    I used to have her number, but the last time I called it, her father answered and said she had given him the phone. She verified this a few months ago, (last time I picked her up) and said her current phone is for texting only? I wasn't sure how to take that, so I never asked for a new number. You can find her at Millington and Wilkens (street near the church) most of the time. She has a few miles on her clock, but I wouldn't call her a retread just yet LOL.

    RP

  9. #5513

    Your a Fuck head and need to leave

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Quoted is another idiot who spoils a nice website for the rest. I am interested in exchanging videos and high quality pix of SW in the Baltimore area. The folder above contains the names of the files available for exchange. Each video contains 15-25 minutes of explicit action. The pix are in high resolution and explicit, with little editing. About 105 sessions with approximately 30 SWs are available. I paid no less than. 3 for each picture session, and. 5 for each video session, with some as high as $$. Just let me know what you have, and we will arrange for the exchange.
    Once again you are taking pictures from this site and trying to capitalize on it. We just went thru this bull shit less than two months ago with you. These are not your pictures. In the Attached image you posted I can see Nikki's folder and see my picture in the photo. That picture was only posted on this board and no other. I calling you out as a theif and Jackson should band you for being a pain in the ass of the Baltimore site.

    Propolit has called you out as I did a few months ago about your post. Now you want to start shit with him. He has allway contributed to the site, where's you work?

    To show proof of you are using my picture I'm post the orginal picture of Nikki that I did on her way back. Sure looks like the Nikki folder picture your claiming to have paid her for. I'm the one that paid her for that picture not you.

    Your scuum and should get your fat ass out behind the computer and go out and get your own stuff. You still haven't posted a true post here yet.

    Sorry Mr Jackson about my rage, but this guy will not stop stealing others hard work and taking credit for it that came from this web site. If you need to edit please do but don't deleat it because this has to stop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikki,Balt,Wilkens,1 (3),n.JPG‎  

  10. #5512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Patty

    I like small also. Either one of you guys have digits? Thanks and be safe out there.

    Chico

  11. #5511

    Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrumpyjack  [View Original Post]
    Cruised the 3 major areas from about 3:30 to 5p today. Bupkus. About to head home & I find Patty on Wilkens near a church. She's 40+, long brown hair, looks like Jan Hooks (was on SNL in the 80s) , and she's about 4'10". I love small.

    Go to her friend's place for 10. 40 for FS. OK. Average BJ, tiny little body. Real tight pussy and good action on top and under me. Unfortunately too tight. Condom busted before I did. Unfortunately I'm too dumb and didn't stop. Popped inside. She didn't seem too freaked but she grabbed a thing of hand sanitizer and cleaned up some.

    Any guesses about whether I'm doomed?

    I'd see her again, but I'll bring lube.
    I've known Patty for about twelve years, she is a good provider, even though she is on the downside of her "career". She is actually 32 yo and as far as I know, only uses crack. She is always clean and I'm pretty sure she doesn't shoot any drugs. When she was younger, she was one of the hottest girls on WW. Like I said before she has seen better days, but she is still a sweetheart. As far as you being worried about catching anything, you should always think about that no matter what the girl looks like.

    RP

  12. #5510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Quoted is another idiot who spoils a nice website for the rest. I am interested in exchanging videos and high quality pix of SW in the Baltimore area. The folder above contains the names of the files available for exchange. Each video contains 15-25 minutes of explicit action. The pix are in high resolution and explicit, with little editing. About 105 sessions with approximately 30 SWs are available. I paid no less than. 3 for each picture session, and. 5 for each video session, with some as high as $$. Just let me know what you have, and we will arrange for the exchange.
    So from who or where did you steal these?

  13. #5509
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Dude, if you've had that many conquest, you should have been / be reporting them and not stalking these girls. Like others, I've read your history and your reports with actual girls isn't worth shit. If you are not arguing with someone, then your asking for info. Either get it together or go away. No need to respond because I won't respond back.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Quoted is another idiot who spoils a nice website for the rest. I am interested in exchanging videos and high quality pix of SW in the Baltimore area. The folder above contains the names of the files available for exchange. Each video contains 15-25 minutes of explicit action. The pix are in high resolution and explicit, with little editing. About 105 sessions with approximately 30 SWs are available. I paid no less than. 3 for each picture session, and. 5 for each video session, with some as high as $$. Just let me know what you have, and we will arrange for the exchange.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SW_Archives.jpg‎  

  14. #5508

    If you have so many conquest, then report!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    My standard pickup line is (Do you need a ride?)

    It does not obligate me in anyway, to go out of my way.

    On more than one occasion, I offered to buy a standard meal from BK, because they were hungry.

    On one occasion, I risked getting arrested kicking her out, because she was greedy.

    On a couple of occasions, I tipped her for nothing, because another car was waiting for her when I made the scoop.

    Once, I paid her severance because I was unsure about her "nationality". She had a deep voice (NOT)

    A dozen or so times, I would stop them just to ask for digits, because timing was not right.

    Two dozen times they would stop me to ask for a cigarette, or a dollar to buy a drink on a hot day.

    But. Few dozen times, I received honest services for honest pay, and that is the way I like it every time.

    We are all human, and those girls are very unfortunate. It is holiday season, this is a good time to sort through old warm clothes and keep in your car, because many of the girls need clothes.
    Dude, if you've had that many conquest, you should have been / be reporting them and not stalking these girls. Like others, I've read your history and your reports with actual girls isn't worth shit. If you are not arguing with someone, then your asking for info. Either get it together or go away. No need to respond because I won't respond back.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  15. #5507

    Patty. Western end of Wilkens

    Cruised the 3 major areas from about 3:30 to 5p today. Bupkus. About to head home & I find Patty on Wilkens near a church. She's 40+, long brown hair, looks like Jan Hooks (was on SNL in the 80s) , and she's about 4'10". I love small.

    Go to her friend's place for 10. 40 for FS. OK. Average BJ, tiny little body. Real tight pussy and good action on top and under me. Unfortunately too tight. Condom busted before I did. Unfortunately I'm too dumb and didn't stop. Popped inside. She didn't seem too freaked but she grabbed a thing of hand sanitizer and cleaned up some.

    Any guesses about whether I'm doomed?

    I'd see her again, but I'll bring lube.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape