Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2378

    Re: Recent report on OYR

    Quote Originally Posted by Bricktop
    Evening gents,

    ...Anyway OYR is alive and well. I've noticed it tends to get hopping around 2am. Even early morning you are able to see some ladies out. Great variety as well,..

    Have fun gents!
    Thanks Bricktop,

    I haven't been out on OYR that late in years. After the bars and clubs have closed, huh? I'll give it a try.

    CookyJar

  2. #2377

    Recent report on OYR

    Evening gents,

    Last night saw one of the usual BBW BSWs in all her majesty along with two BBWs I have never seen before in my many trips up and down OYR. I had been looking for another BBW who used the name Cherry but it has been years since I talked to her or saw her. Anyway OYR is alive and well. I've noticed it tends to get hopping around 2am. Even early morning you are able to see some ladies out. Great variety as well, I enjoy busty ladies and BBWs. It was even busy on the central section (near Roosevelt Blvd) and the southern section (near Eire). Interesting night last night.

    Have fun gents!

  3. #2376

    Re: What's in a Name? (2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    CookyJar, my friend, you expect DETAILS from me regarding a post, but you can't remember the NAME of a SW …? And, this is hardly the first time! Misspellings we will forgive, but you seem to be forgetting a number of names recently, or you just get them totally wrong! I know you claim that names are not important, because you also claim that SWs change them all the time. But some of us actually think a name is an important DETAIL, even if it is just the name she is using for the moment. Forgetting one name is perhaps an oversight; getting another name totally wrong starts to get annoying; forgetting yet another name starts to look like an irksome pattern. I, for one, don't relish remembering the SWs you post as "'Heyu," or "AnonSweetie," or the wrong name altogether. You might think it is amusing; I think it is irritating.

    Props to you for continuing to post a variety of SWs from various strolls, but, damn, take a notepad with you and write their names down so you can remember them!
    I am not just claiming; I am proclaiming here and now to each and every member of the website, its visitors, the world population and whom ever else it might concern, that I, the person hereto known as, “CookyJar” could give a rats ass about a streetwalker’s name.

    I am a fairly nice guy. I love my neighbor. I honor my mother and father. I don’t steal (any more). I have never taken a life (except in the service of my country). The Sabbath is cool with me. I promise to stop commenting adultery soon. I have already told you I would never purposely do anything to harm another monger’s rep on the street. And, I shall not covet Supereloquent’s house; I shall not covet his streetwalkers, or female slaves, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to Supereloquent. But; When it come to Street Walker’s name, I could give a rat’s ass – so damn me to Hell.



    Re: Before changing the subject...Originally posted on 4/22/07 (post# 160)

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I cannot believe that we are back to this. How about this? I will just leave a blank space and mongers can fill in the name of their choice.

    Except for those occasions when I forget or just do not know a girl’s name, I use the name given or requested by the girl. On these occasions when a wrong name was given, I give an explanation. I do not make up names willy nilly. More often than not, it is the spelling that I make up. And no, I am not going out and buy a book of names in order to satisfy someone’s obsession with names.

    The girls on the avenue change their names and that is a fact. Your not wanting to believe that fact is not going to change it.

    Usually I will ask a girl to write down any contact information that she is willing to give me. Later, I write it down in my little red book. I have gathered together bits and pieces, scanned them and presented them as further proof of my guiltlessness. Please note; Jewels wrote down Jewels and not Brittney or Elenora. Blondie wrote Blondie and not Shorty. However I admit to shorting Queen ***** to just Queen. The other Brittany told me to use Gia. To what advantage would I have in changing Brittney to Gia. And Cherry asked to have her pictures posted under the name of Cherry. Why would I lie? What difference is it to me? I am truthful about everything else, why would I lie about the name a girl gives me. And if a girl asks me to post her name under Tistobitch, I am going to post her name as Tistobitch. There have been times when I could not find a pencil or paper and had to rely on my bad memory. When this happens, I am sorry, you will just have to make do with what I remember.

    CookyJar

    Welcome back.
    From day one. From the first day I posted a picture on this site I have been accused, flamed and lied on. I have been threaten, followed and reported. I have posted thousand of pictures of hundreds of girls. You would think that by now I could get a break on this one issue. I know your names. I know my name. I know and have provided the names of approximately 90% of the girls I have posted. Do I have to know everybody’s name?

    It’s a hobby. Not a job! I do this for fun and not a living. No one is paying me to be perfect in every detail. I get some enjoyment out of it and that’s enough for me. I take it serious but it’s not a life or death thing. I meet a girl. Usually the girl will tell me her name. I’ll tell her mine. I’ll take a few pictures and maybe get my dick sucked and a quick fuck. Sometimes I’ll ask her to write down her name. Sometimes I have no pencil, pen or paper. Other times I do. But! And, this is a big but. Neither the name, nor the pen, pencil nor paper was ever a big part of the reason why I was out in the first place. I got the pictures, I got the suck or fuck, that’s all I wanted in the first place. All else is gravy. The posting of pictures and comments on this site is cool, but it is not everything. It is not my life.

    When I first reported on Aundrea, I called her Andrea. Somehow you managed to find her. You also managed to find AnonGirl. You have managed to find a number of the girls whose pictures I have posted without a problem. I don’t wish to be irritating. I promise that I will try. Whenever possible I will provide a correct name. But; I am not going to bust a nut over this issue.

    Are we cool on this now?

    CookyJar

  4. #2375

    Re: What's in a Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    …a Senior Member of this Board who, at least on the surface, masquerades as one of the "good guys."
    So; the reason you are not going into details and exposing this, pain in the ass, (I assumed it hurt) masquerader is because I cannot always remember the names of the girls I fuck. Is that right?

    Okay! I get it. I really do get it. You don’t think it’s that important an issue. So; you don’t want to go into the details at this time. I get it. And! I respect it.

    I had my reason for asking. I don’t want anyone wrongly assuming that it was I you were referring to as the masquerading good guy who fucked you in the ass. ROFLMAS

    I do enjoy poking fun at you, in this forum. I enjoy our light hearted debates. I envy you some of the girls you find. (I am still hunting for my first Asian.) And, even though we have different styles, I appreciate your effects and what you contribute. I would never jerk you around on the streets.

    CookyJar

  5. #2374
    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64
    You know my fetish is watching girls getting high, being high. Give me $250 bucks and a day off, and I'm buying a quarter rock for some roughed up crack hoe who wants to spend the day naked and at a notel sucking the glass dick. Some people go to the shore on their day off. I prefer to watch some naked skank get high. That's me, so YMMV.

    But on the side, I much prefer the anorexic "I've f-ed 12 guys so far today" type skank who only really wants the glass dick for pleasure. You provide us that, doing the great public service you provide us fetish types who, generally, only look at the pictures. Your art is beyond comparison.

    The only problem I have with your posts is that there are not enough pics of the "glass dick. " And that isn't really a hit, considering your body of work. But more pix of girls getting high would be nice. I know Street Steve, I think, posted some pic about a month ago with a crackpipe on the bed. HOT! HOT! HOT!

    I know this is turning into a bit of a "build you up, then tear you down" type post. It really wasn't intended to be that way, because I love your pics, CJ. It is great that Jackson erased posts that were off topic or hostile toward you.

    Keep up the good work and, as Esson's Tiger (for those of you old enough to remember) used to say, "Happy Mongering! "
    This guy loves his Skank. I like this guy.

    And Squonk64 don't let anyone tell you what you should like. No one. Thats why I love to post all types of SW's-not just young and pretty gems. A little skank keeps it all real- just the way the Street really is.

    Here is the SW Squonk64 was referring to:
    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...postcount=2260

    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...postcount=2261

    http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...postcount=2262

    Street

  6. #2373

    more than just a little

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Seek help!!!

    ROFLOL

    CookyJar

    I think a full blown comitment to an institution like St. Elizebeths's or Sheppard Pratt may be what's called for!!

  7. #2372

    Re: AUTHOR!! AUTHOR!! Compliments to the Artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64
    …my fetish is watching girls getting high, being high. Give me $250 bucks and a day off, and I'm buying a quarter rock for some roughed up crack hoe who wants to spend the day naked and at a notel sucking the glass dick. Some people go to the shore on their day off. I prefer to watch some naked skank get high. That's me, so YMMV.

    "Happy Mongering!"
    Seek help!!!

    ROFLOL

    CookyJar

  8. #2371

    Re: Sharing Contact Information: Screwed by a Peer!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    …I very recently got a contact request from a Senior Member of this Board who, at least on the surface, masquerades as one of the "good guys." It's not like we were great buddies, but I agreed to share with him some very valuable contact information about a SW. So, what does he do with it? In the process of contacting the SW in question he sabotages me and fucks me up the ass!
    Ouch!!! In the ass? Man that had to hurt. I hope he used a little grease.

    But! It’s not like I hadn’t warned you. I said it on numerous occasions. Law enforcement, streetwalkers, pimps, neighborhood watch, rip off artists, thieves and stick-up guys are not the only threats out there. My biggest worry is that some fellow USASG monger will get me hurt. I am always on the look out for the regular threats, but, you have no way of knowing when some fellow monger has said or done something to put you in harms way.

    The details do matter. If there is some worthless piece of shit out there making trouble we all need to know? If it was a girl, you’d tell us – right? It is the same thing.

    What happened?

    Inquiring minds want to know. (Make that one inquiring mind wants to know.)

    CookyJar

  9. #2370

    OYR – And Back at the Couch

    Some may notice/remember the old venue. OYR is near-by, so this was the better option. It felt good using the old location. It is more comfortable than the Carlyle and cheaper. Oops! I just remembered why I stopped using it. Too many USASG members were plying girls with money to obtain the location. Oh! Well! Back to the Carlyle.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ericia 27.jpg‎   Ericia 28.jpg‎   Ericia 29.jpg‎   Ericia 30.jpg‎   Ericia 31.jpg‎  

    Ericia 33.jpg‎   Ericia 36.jpg‎   Ericia 25.jpg‎   Ericia 34.jpg‎  

  10. #2369

    OYR - Continues (to produce)

    The service was just what you’d expect from a girl just out of her teens. It was GFE. Not streetwalker GFE, but, Girlfriend GFE. They all have to start somewhere, right. Eric looked at my dick like it was her first, then she said, “Tell me when you are about to cum, I don’t like cum in my mouth.” She started off slow and deliberated, kind of delicate; like she was trying to suck my dick without actually touching it with the insides of her mouth. Then just as it was getting good she stopped and once again reminded me to tell her when I was about to cum. After the third reminder, I gave-up.

    I wish I could tell you that I flipped her ass up and banged the hell out of her, but that didn’t happen. I had lost the mood and I needed that sloppy SW BBBJ to get things going. Eric’s simple technique just wasn’t what I needed. Her innocent real life GFE ended up being a turn-off for me. I needed a sl*t.

    Would I do Erica again? Yes, maybe in two or three years after she has gotten some experience.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ericia 005.jpg‎   Ericia 000.jpg‎   Ericia 001.jpg‎   Ericia 007.jpg‎   Ericia 012.jpg‎  

    Ericia 22.jpg‎   Ericia 24.jpg‎   Ericia 26.jpg‎   Ericia 32.jpg‎   Ericia 35.jpg‎  


  11. #2368

    OYR - Continues

    If you’re looking for a hi yellow BSW cutie with a Halle Berry face or a HSW with a J-Lo ass I would suggest that you check out your favorite internet escort service or local hi end booty club for take-out. Because you are not likely to find that on OYR. However, every once in a while a new girl will appear.

    Erica is not a raving beauty. Facially she is not a Halli Berry look-a-like. Who is? She is not ugly, IMHO. Her wide set, beady little eyes give her a different look. None of that mattered much – again, IMHO. Because, Erica has a fine little teen body with perky boobs and a fabulously firm little bottom. Erica was able to produce a picture ID showing her to be of age.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ericia 003.jpg‎   Ericia 15.jpg‎   Ericia 16.jpg‎   Ericia 19.jpg‎   Ericia 20.jpg‎  

    Ericia 23.jpg‎   Ericia 004.jpg‎   Ericia 008.jpg‎   Ericia 011.jpg‎   Ericia 006.jpg‎  


  12. #2367

    Re: OYR; Good and Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Deluxe
    I think Henry Ford said something to the effect that if we only settle for the best, we often get it. I have driven OYR only to see the same skinny smoked out shells that I'd had seen for years only to round a corner and see the F'ing most beautiful bubble butt that I had dated years ago and pick her up and its on.

    Maybe I'm just lucky but OYR has been very good to this here monger.
    I have no idea what this girls name is. I know some of you hate it when I post a girl without a name. For those of you who will die if you do not have a Streetwalker’s name, let us call this BSW, “Heyu,” (pronounced: Hey you). So if you are ever driving though the OYR area and you see this girl, just lean out of your window and yell, “Heyu,” and I assume you she will come over.

    When I first saw Heyu I thought I knew her. From a distance she looked like another big Butt Sistah, Eunice (Motor-Booty Affair) I’d posted about; a few years back. Heyu wasn’t one of those dried out skinny witches normally found on OYR these days, so I gave her a chance. Eunice had been the bomb, Heyu turned out to be a dud. Maybe I’ve gotten spoiled. There was no zing, no pizzazz, if you know what I mean. She had that uppity BSW attitude that I hate. She got the job done with a rushed lack luster BBBJ so I cannot complain too much.

    I see Heyu walking OYR every now and then. I have no interest in a second ride. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heyu 005.jpg‎   Heyu 004.jpg‎   Heyu 67.jpg‎   Heyu 68.jpg‎   Heyu 71.jpg‎  

    Heyu 81.jpg‎   Heyu 83.jpg‎   Heyu 69.jpg‎   Heyu 78.jpg‎  

  13. #2366

    Re: Disappointment again on OYR

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTiger
    …P.S. Weekend/holiday mornings seem to be the best time for OYR. Haven't left competely empty handed when I tried on a weekend morning.
    Normally I start every hunt with a trip though the Old York Road (OYR) stroll area. I do so out of habit and a little superstitious custom rather than any great expectations. When I first started mongering I took a route up Broad St around into Huntington Park and out down OYR. Back then, in its hay day, girls would flash their breast or pussy, flicking out their tongue as you drove pass. There would be so many girls they would trip over themselves as they ran to you car. I witnessed more than a few fights and arguments break out when a guy stopped and pointed a finger towards a group of girls. This was back when Crack was king and 8th and Butler was making the headlines daily in all three of the city’s papers.

    The sounds of the street dealers yelling, “Butter, butter, butter,” to passing cars has turned into a whisper inside alleyways. The old Bulletin is gone and the city struggles to maintain two dailies. And OYR is a ghost stroll.

    Hit and miss does not even begin to describe the blinkness of a trip pass this once glorious stroll. Without the likes of Suzy, Stacey or Shannon to draw in patrons, the homeboyz stand around in a daze. What is left there, the blurry eyed rag muffins, do not bring in enough to make it worthwhile standing on a hot corner. Even LE seems to have abandoned the area.

    I usually drive pass between dawn and dusk. I haven’t done a drive by after mid-night in years. About 5 years ago there was a tranny influxs that pretty much ruined after dark hunting on OYR for me. My eyes aren’t what they use to be and I like to see who I am letting into my car.

    Having said all of that, I still drive pass every time I head out. Why? It is mostly a habit, kind of like honoring the dead. Also; I am always hoping to see Suzy, Stacey or Rochelle (aka Shannon). And, there is always the off chance that I’ll find somebody doable.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heyu 003.jpg‎   Heyu 002.jpg‎   Heyu 73.jpg‎   Heyu 74.jpg‎   Heyu 75.jpg‎  

    Heyu 80.jpg‎   Heyu 79.jpg‎   Heyu 76.jpg‎   Heyu 72.jpg‎   Heyu 70.jpg‎  


  14. #2365

    AUTHOR!! AUTHOR!! Compliments to the Artist

    I hope Jackson didn't delete any of your posts. I love your pics, CJ, and haven't been here for a while because somebody turned me onto a site rip of "crack wh0re confessions" dot com. Needless to say, I have been busy for the past month or so, doing other things.

    You know my fetish is watching girls getting high, being high. Give me $250 bucks and a day off, and I'm buying a quarter rock for some roughed up crack hoe who wants to spend the day naked and at a notel sucking the glass dick. Some people go to the shore on their day off. I prefer to watch some naked skank get high. That's me, so YMMV.

    You thankfully post girls who I would not consider "wifey material." Women like Alix Lakehurst, Billie Bombs, and London Andrews. To me, that's wifey material. Slightly plump and voluptuous. Throw in some elbow-to-belly button length titties, and I want to marry that girl. She climbs on top, and "chicken strolls" her way to my heaven. Oh, boy, PUPPIES TO PLAY WITH!!. A nice everyday trouble to have to deal with. Her getting off while riding me, and me? HUGE puppies to play with while she is grinding her way to satisfaction!!!

    But on the side, I much prefer the anorexic "I've f----ed 12 guys so far today" type skank who only really wants the glass dick for pleasure. You provide us that, doing the great public service you provide us fetish types who, generally, only look at the pictures. Your art is beyond comparison.

    The only problem I have with your posts is that there are not enough pics of the "glass dick." And that isn't really a hit, considering your body of work. But more pix of girls getting high would be nice. I know Street Steve, I think, posted some pic about a month ago with a crackpipe on the bed. HOT! HOT! HOT!

    I know this is turning into a bit of a "build you up, then tear you down" type post. It really wasn't intended to be that way, because I love your pics, CJ. It is great that Jackson erased posts that were off topic or hostile toward you.

    Keep up the good work and, as Esson's Tiger (for those of you old enough to remember) used to say, "Happy Mongering!"

  15. #2364

    Re: Thread Cleanup

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    Greetings Everyone,

    I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by K Monger, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

    This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

    You also removed my post referring to the unfair restrictions placed on my good buddy, SuperEloquent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    … this is a private website which can be run according to the owner's/manager's rules. There are lots of rules on here and we are obliged either to follow them or get shown the door.

    Besides, this particular website is NOT America…
    I guest SuperEloquent was right. You commie fascist! Ha ha haw

    (Just kidding)


    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape