Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1633

    Had a late afternoon dream wih Nikki

    I was out running an errand and decided to hit JR to see if there was any action. Rode through twice, and didn't see any SW's. Decided to phone up Nikki for a quick dream. She said give me five minutes and I'll be ready. Called her back, picked her up exactly where she said she would be. Did half and half for. 4, absolutely no drama with her. She has a good attitude. Provides reliable service, and is a new ATF for me.

  2. #1632

    Annie

    Picked up Annie on the R. Cutish 33yo. Limp. Kinda thick, but not fat at all. Nice tits. Too many rules. No fingers inside. Wanted a rubber for a BJ, but talked her out of it. $.20 for a BBBJ. Would not repeat.

  3. #1631
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Second question- has anyone noticed a large decline in the number of girls out on JR and the Ave? It seems like there is just high mileage dreams out. Have they moved to different locations? Heck, half the time I go for a drive I don't see a thing.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated by personal message.
    John R and the Triangle have been hit or miss lately. I find some gems on John R. But Triangle seems to have more new chicks and variety.

    It's been very hit or miss lately.

  4. #1630
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Standard rate, early evening. If I may ask, why would you want to wast your $. When I put "will not repeat" in my post it means she is a waste of time and $. I just don't understand some guys, if I would have put she pulled a gun on me and robbed me blind, but still looked good my inbox would have been full the very next day. Good luck my friend.
    LOL no I take your advice seriously. I wanted to know if she was that bad were her prices at least lower than the norm.

  5. #1629

    Two questions

    I haven't had much luck over by the triangle. I've found a couple of dreams just off of 7. I know that everyone has suggested the boundaries of the triangle, but could some of you give a little advice on some good locations to troll. I'm usually trolling jr and the ave.

    Second question- has anyone noticed a large decline in the number of girls out on JR and the Ave? It seems like there is just high mileage dreams out. Have they moved to different locations? Heck, half the time I go for a drive I don't see a thing.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated by personal message.

  6. #1628

    Blond Nikki on John R

    Picked up Blond Nikki at Hollywood on Monday night. Got a decent BBBJWS for. 20 plus a. 05 tip. She had a hard time getting it all. Oneknot mentioned her in a earlier post but I was hoping it was the hotter younger tall strawberry blond that I haven't seen in months. Does anyone know what happened to her or have any contact info?

    Thanks

  7. #1627
    Don't know if she is the same, I personally have never seen her before. She had me drop her off at her car and said she was from Taylor. She initially smelled good when she got in the car, she was wearing perfume. Her vag just smelled like a cooler full of dead rock bass on a hot day. If she ever wanders too far into the woods she will prolly be eaten by bears.

    I washed with purell, regular liquid hand soap and finally gojo an I could still smell something fishy on my hands. She claimed she hadn't had sex in a few weeks so hopefully it wasn't a rotten creampie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Was this the same Ashley that is at military and the ave? If I remember correctly she has a great attitude, but definitely needs a shower.

  8. #1626
    Was this the same Ashley that is at military and the ave? If I remember correctly she has a great attitude, but definitely needs a shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside John  [View Original Post]
    Drove around tonight for a little bit and came across Ashley on Michigan Ave and Proctor st, about 3am. 24yo WSW. We drove around for a little bit and chatted, when I asked about the menu she quoted me. 50 for BJ and $ for FS. I told her I would give her. 15 for BJ and. 40 for FS naturally she went down to. 30 and. 60, we agreed. 30 for bbbjcimws all the finger fun with no holes barred and I could take pics. Decent BJ, smelly vag and crusty nips. She wouldn't go a penny under. 30

    CheersAttachment 115749Attachment 115750Attachment 115751Attachment 115752Attachment 115753Attachment 115754Attachment 115755

  9. #1625

    Missy at triangle

    On the stroll through the triangle last night saw a nice BSW picked her up for a quick dream. Was only able to get a bbbjws. Good looking girl probably a 6-7 on the SW scale for BSW. Not usually my thing. Will definitely repeat if I see again. Didn't get digits.

  10. #1624

    Westside John's Pics.

    Westside John,

    Thank you very much for being a pic taker and pic poster. Good info and good pics with only 18 posts so far.

    -NND.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside John  [View Original Post]
    Drove around tonight for a little bit and came across Ashley on Michigan Ave and Proctor st, about 3am. 24yo WSW. We drove around for a little bit and chatted, when I asked about the menu she quoted me. 50 for BJ and $ for FS. I told her I would give her. 15 for BJ and. 40 for FS naturally she went down to. 30 and. 60, we agreed. 30 for bbbjcimws all the finger fun with no holes barred and I could take pics. Decent BJ, smelly vag and crusty nips. She wouldn't go a penny under. 30

    CheersAttachment 115749Attachment 115750Attachment 115751Attachment 115752Attachment 115753Attachment 115754Attachment 115755

  11. #1623

    Ashley on the Ave

    Drove around tonight for a little bit and came across Ashley on Michigan Ave and Proctor st, about 3am. 24yo WSW. We drove around for a little bit and chatted, when I asked about the menu she quoted me. 50 for BJ and $ for FS. I told her I would give her. 15 for BJ and. 40 for FS naturally she went down to. 30 and. 60, we agreed. 30 for bbbjcimws all the finger fun with no holes barred and I could take pics. Decent BJ, smelly vag and crusty nips. She wouldn't go a penny under. 30

    CheersClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032419.jpg
Views:	1984
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	115749Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032533.jpg
Views:	1913
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	115750Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032257.jpg
Views:	2260
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	115751Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032431.jpg
Views:	2113
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	115752Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032311.jpg
Views:	2267
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	115753Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032541.jpg
Views:	2208
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	115754Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20101116_032603.jpg
Views:	2424
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	115755

  12. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Elizabeth, WSW or HSW, late 20's, big build, very long dark hair (down to her a$$) got less then OK BBBJTC, will not repeat.
    Any chance you got a FS quote?

  13. #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Crystal (I think) GSW (half black, half white=gray SW) 24yo, tall, medium build, nice look face and body. Got a rushed mechanical BBBJ, will not repeat.
    What was the donation for this dream and what time did you have this dream?

  14. #1620

    Times?

    What times are you guys usually out? I usually stroll between 11pm an 4am. I haven't had any luck at all the last few weeks. I see the same two girls every time, but I won't stop for either of them. I have been changing up my strolls and going down more side streets. I usually stroll 2 or 3 times a week and I haven't had any action in weeks.

    Be Safe,

    Wj

  15. #1619
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Crystal (I think) GSW (half black, half white=gray SW) 24yo, tall, medium build, nice look face and body. Got a rushed mechanical BBBJ, will not repeat.
    I saw her. She looked like she thought her sh*t didn't stink, so I passed her up. I made the right choice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape