Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3528
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Elizabeth, WSW or HSW, late 20's, big build, very long dark hair (down to her a$$) got less then OK BBBJTC, will not repeat.
    Any chance you got a FS quote?

  2. #3527
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Crystal (I think) GSW (half black, half white=gray SW) 24yo, tall, medium build, nice look face and body. Got a rushed mechanical BBBJ, will not repeat.
    What was the donation for this dream and what time did you have this dream?

  3. #3526

    Times?

    What times are you guys usually out? I usually stroll between 11pm an 4am. I haven't had any luck at all the last few weeks. I see the same two girls every time, but I won't stop for either of them. I have been changing up my strolls and going down more side streets. I usually stroll 2 or 3 times a week and I haven't had any action in weeks.

    Be Safe,

    Wj

  4. #3525
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Crystal (I think) GSW (half black, half white=gray SW) 24yo, tall, medium build, nice look face and body. Got a rushed mechanical BBBJ, will not repeat.
    I saw her. She looked like she thought her sh*t didn't stink, so I passed her up. I made the right choice.

  5. #3524

    The R

    Cruised sparsely BTW 3 and 6. Absolutely nothin. Great day 4 a drive tho.

  6. #3523

    Nice dream with Nikki

    Had a nice dream with Nikki on Wednesday night on John are. Great personality, great service, have digits for seniors too.

  7. #3522
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Dawn in the Triangle. Took her to my spot. $.25 for BBBJTCIM. Allowed digital play. Nice tight ass and giner. She wanted $.60 for FS, I just laughed at her, and f*ked her mouth until I nutted. Full Bs. Bit of a gut, but nothing too bad. Nice a$. I'd repeat her.
    Picked up this one again. Honestly had forgotten about her from the first time. $.25 for BBBJTCIM. Fingers in both wholes. Nice tits. She allows throat f*ing, which is great. I think her price on FS is coming down. I know her location now, so I'll be sure to repeat.

  8. #3521

    Morning fun on the Ave.

    Ashley on Michigan just W of Livernois, chubby (but not huge) HSW, early 20's. Excellent french skills, didn't waste a drip of DNA, allowed kitty play, very fresh scent down below. Will definitely repeat.

  9. #3520

    Nikki on John R

    I had a dream yesterday around 7:30 last night I saw Niki. Blonde with a rockin bod on Hollywood, yeas to deal with really nice bod.20 BBBJ with.05 tip that let me play with her other holes. She is really nice easy to deal with no drama. And and awesome ass and legs. Will repeat and will trade difgits.

  10. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by Det313  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream today 11/11/10 that was early, between 9:00am-9:30am. I was driving and seen this chick come out of the dollar store, that was looking pretty good, but not going toward a car, so I thought I would swing by and she gave me the look. Drove to my spot and BBBJCIM for.10 She had good skills tight body. Will repeat if I see her again when I'm dreaming. She said her phone had no minutes, there's a surprise. Said she is always out. I believe her based on her skills.

    Got lucky because there is rarely any out at that time of day.
    11-8-10 dream not 11-11-10

  11. #3518

    Mickey the's

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot 666  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising GR not sure what I wanted or was looking for. Checked out some of the old building architecture and grabbed a bite to eat. First time I have been in a MickyDs where they lock the bathrooms. Finished my food & decided to take one more pass down the ave. I was headed out when I passed LE with a car pulled over. In the rt seat was the nice looking WSW who I had passed 1/2 hour ago. It looked like maybe a sting, but not sure. There were 3 cops and only 1 unmarked car. I think I spotted the larger of the three walking down the street earlier posing as a civilian. Could be a spotter, so be careful!
    At quite a few in Detroit they lock the restroom doors, homeless people and drug users they are concerned about.

  12. #3517

    Bust on GR

    Was cruising GR not sure what I wanted or was looking for. Checked out some of the old building architecture and grabbed a bite to eat. First time I have been in a MickyDs where they lock the bathrooms. Finished my food & decided to take one more pass down the ave. I was headed out when I passed LE with a car pulled over. In the rt seat was the nice looking WSW who I had passed 1/2 hour ago. It looked like maybe a sting, but not sure. There were 3 cops and only 1 unmarked car. I think I spotted the larger of the three walking down the street earlier posing as a civilian. Could be a spotter, so be careful!

  13. #3516

    Becky Ave

    Had a dream today 11/11/10 that was early, between 9:00am-9:30am. I was driving and seen this chick come out of the dollar store, that was looking pretty good, but not going toward a car, so I thought I would swing by and she gave me the look. Drove to my spot and BBBJCIM for.10 She had good skills tight body. Will repeat if I see her again when I'm dreaming. She said her phone had no minutes, there's a surprise. Said she is always out. I believe her based on her skills.

    Got lucky because there is rarely any out at that time of day.

  14. #3515

    Nice Natasha

    I had this dream last night that I picked up Natasha in the triangle. She is a about 5on the stripper scale and nice and thick. She must not have been around too long because her fun bags and butt were nice and tight. Most of the ones you find today have jello sacks. Started CBJ and moved to FS for $.

  15. #3514

    Notel

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I will post this here for the guys that like to take SW to this notel, it's going to get very hot.

    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...-20101105-wpms

    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/25643200/detail.html#video
    Thats why it makes sense to use notels where the rooms have there own entrance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape