Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,506 to 17,520 of 19138
-
11-18-10 19:28 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 327Had a late afternoon dream wih Nikki
I was out running an errand and decided to hit JR to see if there was any action. Rode through twice, and didn't see any SW's. Decided to phone up Nikki for a quick dream. She said give me five minutes and I'll be ready. Called her back, picked her up exactly where she said she would be. Did half and half for. 4, absolutely no drama with her. She has a good attitude. Provides reliable service, and is a new ATF for me.
-
11-17-10 23:23 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 270Annie
Picked up Annie on the R. Cutish 33yo. Limp. Kinda thick, but not fat at all. Nice tits. Too many rules. No fingers inside. Wanted a rubber for a BJ, but talked her out of it. $.20 for a BBBJ. Would not repeat.
-
11-17-10 23:19 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 270John R and the Triangle have been hit or miss lately. I find some gems on John R. But Triangle seems to have more new chicks and variety.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
It's been very hit or miss lately.
-
11-17-10 22:53 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 88LOL no I take your advice seriously. I wanted to know if she was that bad were her prices at least lower than the norm.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-10 15:48 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 327Two questions
I haven't had much luck over by the triangle. I've found a couple of dreams just off of 7. I know that everyone has suggested the boundaries of the triangle, but could some of you give a little advice on some good locations to troll. I'm usually trolling jr and the ave.
Second question- has anyone noticed a large decline in the number of girls out on JR and the Ave? It seems like there is just high mileage dreams out. Have they moved to different locations? Heck, half the time I go for a drive I don't see a thing.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated by personal message.
-
11-17-10 15:14 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 155Blond Nikki on John R
Picked up Blond Nikki at Hollywood on Monday night. Got a decent BBBJWS for. 20 plus a. 05 tip. She had a hard time getting it all. Oneknot mentioned her in a earlier post but I was hoping it was the hotter younger tall strawberry blond that I haven't seen in months. Does anyone know what happened to her or have any contact info?
Thanks
-
11-17-10 14:40 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 34Don't know if she is the same, I personally have never seen her before. She had me drop her off at her car and said she was from Taylor. She initially smelled good when she got in the car, she was wearing perfume. Her vag just smelled like a cooler full of dead rock bass on a hot day. If she ever wanders too far into the woods she will prolly be eaten by bears.
I washed with purell, regular liquid hand soap and finally gojo an I could still smell something fishy on my hands. She claimed she hadn't had sex in a few weeks so hopefully it wasn't a rotten creampie.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-10 15:24 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 327Was this the same Ashley that is at military and the ave? If I remember correctly she has a great attitude, but definitely needs a shower.
Originally Posted by Westside John
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-10 15:18 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 327Missy at triangle
On the stroll through the triangle last night saw a nice BSW picked her up for a quick dream. Was only able to get a bbbjws. Good looking girl probably a 6-7 on the SW scale for BSW. Not usually my thing. Will definitely repeat if I see again. Didn't get digits.
-
11-16-10 10:54 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 158Westside John's Pics.
Westside John,
Thank you very much for being a pic taker and pic poster. Good info and good pics with only 18 posts so far.
-NND.
Originally Posted by Westside John
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-10 04:18 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 34Ashley on the Ave
Drove around tonight for a little bit and came across Ashley on Michigan Ave and Proctor st, about 3am. 24yo WSW. We drove around for a little bit and chatted, when I asked about the menu she quoted me. 50 for BJ and $ for FS. I told her I would give her. 15 for BJ and. 40 for FS naturally she went down to. 30 and. 60, we agreed. 30 for bbbjcimws all the finger fun with no holes barred and I could take pics. Decent BJ, smelly vag and crusty nips. She wouldn't go a penny under. 30
Cheers
-
11-16-10 02:13 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 438Any chance you got a FS quote?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-10 21:48 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 88What was the donation for this dream and what time did you have this dream?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-10 02:51 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 34Times?
What times are you guys usually out? I usually stroll between 11pm an 4am. I haven't had any luck at all the last few weeks. I see the same two girls every time, but I won't stop for either of them. I have been changing up my strolls and going down more side streets. I usually stroll 2 or 3 times a week and I haven't had any action in weeks.
Be Safe,
Wj
-
11-14-10 20:37 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 270I saw her. She looked like she thought her sh*t didn't stink, so I passed her up. I made the right choice.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



