Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 56,026 to 56,040 of 61438
-
11-12-10 16:24 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 160The another dawn
If anyone has any info on the other girl named Dawn let me know, I haven't seen her out in years. I sent you a PM also BBB.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-10 11:38 #5412Banned Member

Posts: 5343Options
I totally agree. I have been seeing a regular UTR gal, for a donation of $.30, EVERYTHING is available. She is non-rush, GFE, PSA ABC ETC, Rook.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-10 06:27 #5411Banned Member

Posts: 1312That probally was "pricey Nicole"
It probally was her Rook I just saw her this past weekend out and about and she always try to act non-chalant with me because she already know I'm not even going to entertain $40 for a BJ. If dudes like Piddy keep this up then she will never come down. I hate to say this but dudes like that will drive the price up if they keep it up. Guys we have to band together to keep the rates where they are, think about it if the so called escort gig was going so well she would'nt be out. Trust me fellows those rates are eventually going to go down because her habit is going to take off we just have to wait it out.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-10 23:38 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 978There is also a girl that fits the desciption by the name of Shera. She was staying in the area and trying to work off the phone. Very nice looking woman, skills wre just ok to me, but I have been with some really rockin spinners that take great pride in turning you on, winding you up & getting you totally satisfied. Apparently some of the escourts from motels around BWI have been filtering into Brooklyn now & then. Pleasant supprise to get such quality at standard street rates. Speaking of Brooklyn, seems to be alot out at one time, or next to nothing. The girls tell me they are trying to work the phone & doing daytime hours because of LE pulling them up just walking the street. I find the Westside LE has ben keeping the girls off the street at nite also. Be very cautious on the WW loop has I got pulled up because they new the girl that was in my truck. I got to admit they treated me well asking a few questions & turned us both loose. Good luck out there as there is some really good talent out there.
-
11-11-10 23:05 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 457Royal Farms
It will become a water hole for SWs, Johns and Cops alike. SWs prefer Busy Bees and discount stores, the type run by Asians which also sell $1 condoms, $10 phone cards and $5 fried chicken wings. For cops it is a spot to get the coffee and chat with fellow officers. For Johns, it will serve best as a rest station along the loops. I typically scratch off a couple of lottery tickets between rounds.
Originally Posted by Mairj23
[View Original Post]
BTW, took Sissy for a test ride where she performed well on all 4 cylinders. Good attitude, good looks, good skills, but dip stick came out stinky.
-
11-11-10 21:28 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 438She asks for 40 you offer her 30 and you end up giving her 50 in case you didn't figure it out you already gave her a 20 tip at 40
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-10 20:31 #5407Banned Member

Posts: 5343Yup
This sounds like the same "Pricey" Nicole. I guess guys are giving in to her requested donations if she is still asking for. 40. She surely would have lowered it by now if guys said "No Thanks"! Rook.
Originally Posted by Mairj23
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-10 13:04 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 90Royal Farms
Apparently theres going to be a new Royal Farms store at Washington and Monroe. Maybe now we can just go in there, sit and chow down on some chicken, and wait for the sws to come in to "buy" something?
-
11-11-10 12:48 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 90I wonder.
if this was Pricey Nicole?
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-10 08:26 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 1045Dawn
I checked out the photos you mentioned and it could be the same DAWN. I really couldn't get a good look at her in the theater since it was quite dark and there were a bunch of guys blocking out what little light there was sitting around us watching our show. My DAWN was very personable, small like the pictures, and clean. Now I have a better description and her stomping grounds when my driver's license is reinstated (it was suspended by MVA due to my recent medical problems - I have to be retested first) . SHE was too enjoyable to pass up. I have had several great experiences playing with girls who came into the APEX over the years. MOST I reported on. Most of the girls were fairly nice looking with nice figures, clean, and let you play with them. Best of all it was FREE!
Originally Posted by Robespierre
[View Original Post]
BTW, I ran into another girl named DAWN, who hung around Wilkens and Brunswick who she claimed she was "THE QUEEN OF BLOW JOBS" and on occasion did girl girl with another friend of mine. Michelle who also worked there and, I understand has since left the area and gotten married. I wasn't that impressed with DAWN'S self proclaimed skills. I am sure there are other girls in the area with the same street name of DAWN. Om this matter I would have to check with our resident historian and "ORACLE", Baltimonger
) Thanks again, BBB
-
11-10-10 23:18 #5403Banned Member

Posts: 5343Recent Jen sightings
I saw her about a month ago when I was passing thru PP / Conkling. She was stoop sitting by the BP on Conkling / Pulaski with all her belongings. I assumed she was waiting for a ride / date who knows. I never dated her because she was always wacked out when I saw her. I actually called her on my "ho" phone, she said her name was Jenna, hmmmm ok. So she went from Jen/$10 date on PP / Conkling to Jenna/$250. 00/$300. 00 date on BP. Wow, now thats INFLATION! Rook.
Originally Posted by Eggroll
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-10 22:41 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 978Jen
Rook if thats not crazy Jen than it is her twin sister. She was a good date if you could catch her when she wasnt cracked out.
-
11-10-10 22:01 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 80Crazy Jen
Hey Rookie,
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
You are good, maybe you have a photographic memory? Or maybe you actually have her photo that you have not shared with us? Anyway, I think you are right. Or could she be Crazy Jen's twin sister? I clearly remember her on the Conkling street, maybe 7-8 years ago. I never picked her up cause she seemed way too high and crazy. I am pretty sure she was discussed on this board a while ago. My god, Crazy Jen is back.
Eggroll
-
11-10-10 22:00 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 80Crazy Red Head
Hey Rookie,
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
You are good, maybe you have a photographic memory? Or maybe you actually have her photo that you have not shared with us? Anyway, I think you are right. Or could she be Crazy Jen's twin sister? I clearly remember her on the Conkling street, maybe 7-8 years ago. I never picked her up cause she seemed way too high and crazy. I am pretty sure she was discussed on this board a while ago. My god, Crazy Jen is back.
Eggroll
-
11-10-10 21:25 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 146Dawn!
Konichiwa fellows!
I saw Dawn this evening! She was ok, I was expecting something a little out of space.
I would repeat? I don't know! Maybe!
Nice personality 9
Descent Body
Ass 8.
Tits 7 small
Face 5 "Front teeths" FUCKED UPS!









Reply With Quote






