Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 56,026 to 56,040 of 61385
-
11-10-10 18:33 #5360Regular Member

Posts: 14Why should we stay away from her?
Originally Posted by T Bone 3
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-10 15:02 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 917I think that's still her stroll. She was on Patapsco because she was leaving the courthouse.
Originally Posted by Eggroll
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-10 14:33 #5358Regular Member

Posts: 7Seen preggo Kelly?
Has anyone seen pregnant kelly with the big sunglasses lately?
Last I saw with her, and talked to her was in August. She was HUGE and 6 months pregnant. Been looking for her every few days, as I want to see her. And haven't located her!
Anyone know if she has been around in last two weeks? Or what happened to her?
-
11-10-10 09:09 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 318Dawn
She didn't offer any digits, said she is out all the time on Wilkens. I saw her about 7:00 last night. Cls9637 posted some pics last week if that's any help.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
RP
-
11-10-10 07:46 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 1045Dawn
DAWN.
Originally Posted by Robespierre
[View Original Post]
I wonder if DAWN is the same girl I ran into at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a while back who put on such a good show for us. I reported on the experience in detail. This girl was also named DAWN who told me she lived near Wilkens. She came into the theater with a white haired gent, sat in the back while showing her pussy, very personable and friendly, cute, small in stature and clean. When I climbed over the seat to sit next to her, I spilled her drink and popcorn. DAWN did not get upset and let me play with her pussy and tits, and later gave me a BJ. When I left I gave her $10.00 to pay for what I SPILLED. I looked but never saw her again. The dude she was with was cool and did not object to me moving in and playing with her. That was one of my better times at the APEX. I was sure hoping to find her, but never did. BBB
-
11-10-10 05:09 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 1788The Rest of Shannon
These are the other pictures of Shannon With the Big Tits. She always wants to make sure I post them for her. Happy to oblige! She takes great care of me, I'll take great care of her.
-
11-09-10 23:34 #5354Senior Member

Posts: 334Ashley
She is back on scene again. Got enough bucks to have her phone turned back on. If you have her number call her up.
Oriole
-
11-09-10 22:25 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 180Visiting Monger.
Visiting monger in town for one afternoon needs some help. I've perused the posts but really only have 2-3 hours of free time. I'm wondering what would be the best, closest stroll coming from BWI. My tastes run toward the little W spinners. I'm hoping to find my dream spinner in target-rich B-town. I'll be in town from CLE with my trusty camera, and will post any and all exploits. Also. I won't complain if somebody throws me a number or two. I'll repay the favor in spades if you ever make it to the CLE.
-
11-09-10 21:14 #5352Senior Member

Posts: 318Dawn
Picked up Dawn, Wilkens and Payson this evening. Went to my spot, got enthusiastic BBBJw / CIM. Technique was just OK, took instructions well. Cute girl, former Block dancer, good personality. Cls9637 posted pictures of her last week. Would repeat only if no one else available. YMMV.
RP
-
11-09-10 20:42 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 947Karl,
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
[View Original Post]
Can you tell us what Tina looks like?
Dr. Monger
-
11-09-10 20:09 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 132Tina
Is this the dirty blonde Tina from Patterson Park?
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-10 18:34 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 107The BUG
Stay clear from her.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-10 16:15 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 80Shannon
Does it mean that she no longer can be found on WW loop?
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
[View Original Post]
Eggroll
-
11-09-10 15:19 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 917Picked her up on Patapsco in Brooklyn this morning. She is a sweetie!
Nice personality, clean, eager to please, and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. My kinda gal.
Would repeat. She even told me that her pictures were going to be on this site.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-10 06:02 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 1788Bridget
Bridget is actually still around. I saw her Sunday along Wilkens, we talked for a few minutes.
Originally Posted by Dream Line
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





