Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1611

    Bust on GR

    Was cruising GR not sure what I wanted or was looking for. Checked out some of the old building architecture and grabbed a bite to eat. First time I have been in a MickyDs where they lock the bathrooms. Finished my food & decided to take one more pass down the ave. I was headed out when I passed LE with a car pulled over. In the rt seat was the nice looking WSW who I had passed 1/2 hour ago. It looked like maybe a sting, but not sure. There were 3 cops and only 1 unmarked car. I think I spotted the larger of the three walking down the street earlier posing as a civilian. Could be a spotter, so be careful!

  2. #1610

    Becky Ave

    Had a dream today 11/11/10 that was early, between 9:00am-9:30am. I was driving and seen this chick come out of the dollar store, that was looking pretty good, but not going toward a car, so I thought I would swing by and she gave me the look. Drove to my spot and BBBJCIM for.10 She had good skills tight body. Will repeat if I see her again when I'm dreaming. She said her phone had no minutes, there's a surprise. Said she is always out. I believe her based on her skills.

    Got lucky because there is rarely any out at that time of day.

  3. #1609

    Nice Natasha

    I had this dream last night that I picked up Natasha in the triangle. She is a about 5on the stripper scale and nice and thick. She must not have been around too long because her fun bags and butt were nice and tight. Most of the ones you find today have jello sacks. Started CBJ and moved to FS for $.

  4. #1608

    Notel

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I will post this here for the guys that like to take SW to this notel, it's going to get very hot.

    http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...-20101105-wpms

    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/25643200/detail.html#video
    Thats why it makes sense to use notels where the rooms have there own entrance.

  5. #1607

    Jennifer on mich

    Had a dream yesterday with a decent looking girl named Jennifer. Took her to the victory for a good time. Horrible CBJ but definitely made up for the rest with rcg, mish, ds, and a cg finish. Would repeat, but be warned that this one is constantly trying to ask for more $.

  6. #1606

    Lisa on the Ave

    I had a dream last night that I met a girl named Lisa on Mich. Ave last night near Central. Long, straight brown hair down to her waist. Very pretty. Very skinny. $.40 for BBJ. She was like a piston. Pretty mechanical and not much attention to the boys without me asking. But overall not too bad. The dream ended early, about 8:30pm, when I woke up.

  7. #1605

    JR. Stephanie and Samantha

    Ran into two new ones in the past week:

    Samantha: Kinda thick, but not anywhere near BBW blond. Early 20s. Picked her up near State Fair. It was clear she wasn't experienced at the stroll. But she certainly knew how to Polish a knob. And she had no problem with finger play, both pussy and the rear door. But, I don't think she'll be around much.

    Stephanie: Also kinda thick. Dirty blond.25. Face is a bit hit. Ok boobs. Thicker legs. Nice juicy ass. Also good at polishing a knob. But she let it drizzle on me. That's almost a deal breaker. She also went completely rigid when I poked at the back door with my finger. Gave me the "no, not there" speech. And I believe her, based on her ass's reaction. She'll be around on the stroll I bet.

  8. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerMRW123  [View Original Post]
    I got busted 4 years ago. To scared to go out and try again. The last time I just barely made it where after probation, my case was dismissed. Any way can someone send me a few digits. I need a release.

    Thanks in advance
    Save your cash and go to canada where it is legal.

  9. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerMRW123  [View Original Post]
    I got busted 4 years ago. To scared to go out and try again. The last time I just barely made it where after probation, my case was dismissed. Any way can someone send me a few digits. I need a release.

    Thanks in advance
    Go bust out a stripper in a club. It's more expensive. But much less risk in my opinion.

    Or just be creative and think things through. There are ways you can hedge your risk on getting caught. Read the hell out of this site and think.

    If you got cash. Go to a strip club man.

  10. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Comical in what way. Don't tell me the prices are going up? Last time I was through there did not see anything, I figured uncle was out taxing them.

    My luck has gone down too, I had a couple of numbers, one was a long time. Not the best looking but definitely knew how to please and her number is disconnected (whats amazing is it worked for about a year) and the other never can get through to. So I got nothing anymore.

    Might have to make a run and check things out.
    In a 'too high' funny way. I talked 2 a WSW by the liquor store BTW 8 and St. Fair. About 5'4" brunette didn't look a day under 55 with plenty of mileage on her. In fairness, the thing now is 2 be asked, 'what you workin with". And I can always talke them down. But 2 start at.5, is humorous. Especially when they are south of a 5. LOL

  11. #1601

    Amanda on the ave

    Had a dream with Amanda on mich last Friday around 10 pm. Not a bad looking girl, and would rate her about a 7 out of 10 on the SW scale. Nice little spinner with an extremely tight box. Small up top definitely A cup. Decent half / half for.4. I have digits for senior members if interested.

  12. #1600

    Nikki is a good reliable SW

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot 666  [View Original Post]
    Was coming back through the the town not really looking for fun but happened on Nikki off from central. A quick date for BBBJ, CIM spit better than average considering.1750 LOL. She was desperate, I am am relieved till next time.
    I've picked nikki up a few times. She is generally a reliable provider for me, but can be a bit mechanical at times.

  13. #1599
    OMG I hit this one out of the park. I was down in the area today so I thought I would take a drive. Went over to visit my ol friend John R and he did not have much good news for me. I saw this one blonde but never saw her again on the return. I cut down a side street and it looked like a sting was being setup (2 girls and these guys and a couple of cars. So I decided to head on out. I checked out Vernor and nothing happening there and had checked out Michigan but didn't see anything. I was about to call it a night but I thought I would grab a burger. Well I drove and saw this really fine looking lady walking so I thought I would circle the block. When I came down a side street I saw her coming up it but I saw this van coming up behind me so I passed. I saw her turn down the alley and so I thought maybe. I went around again and she was smart she met me on the other street. Very good looking (I will give her an 8 but could be higher) and exceptional skills. She gave me her number and showed me where she lived. Said she had a g / f that likes to go down on her and said to call her and the three of us could get together.

    Definitely going to check it out and will report on that. Think I found a diamond here

  14. #1598

    Help

    I got busted 4 years ago. To scared to go out and try again. The last time I just barely made it where after probation, my case was dismissed. Any way can someone send me a few digits. I need a release.

    Thanks in advance

  15. #1597
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Shame. I been longin 4 a thick HSW.

    And about the R, the Sws are gettin a little comical with their pricing. I mean, appearance SHOULD count 4 sumthin.
    Comical in what way. Don't tell me the prices are going up? Last time I was through there did not see anything, I figured uncle was out taxing them.

    My luck has gone down too, I had a couple of numbers, one was a long time. Not the best looking but definitely knew how to please and her number is disconnected (whats amazing is it worked for about a year) and the other never can get through to. So I got nothing anymore.

    Might have to make a run and check things out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape