Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3499
    Sounds like a winner until I read the part about the party store: the nerve of that! $ to bring you a Coke and you asked for a Diet Coke. LOL Any other identifying features for those looking out for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan99  [View Original Post]
    Spotted WSW, 24, a few streets off of John are. She was fresh out of shower and real discreet. She said she was from Richmond and trying to make some money. We made a right on 8 mile and got on 75 south while she went to work. Great BJ. Some trucker got a nice view. Nonetheless. We got off at 5 mile and cruised around while she kept doing her job. Very friendly. BBBJCIMWS for.2. We felt comfortable with eachother. Gave her a five to go into a store for a diet coke and told her to keep the change. She came back out with my coke and gave nice hug good bye. Very GFE for a John are chick. She claimed no drugs, which was somewhat believable.

  2. #3498

    John are

    Spotted WSW, 24, a few streets off of John are. She was fresh out of shower and real discreet. She said she was from Richmond and trying to make some money. We made a right on 8 mile and got on 75 south while she went to work. Great BJ. Some trucker got a nice view. Nonetheless. We got off at 5 mile and cruised around while she kept doing her job. Very friendly. BBBJCIMWS for.2. We felt comfortable with eachother. Gave her a five to go into a store for a diet coke and told her to keep the change. She came back out with my coke and gave nice hug good bye. Very GFE for a John are chick. She claimed no drugs, which was somewhat believable.

  3. #3497

    Amy Brightmore

    Went on Fenkle and Lahser. Spotted 44 yo, BSW, 7 in SW looks, nice shape, very nice personality. Scooped up and she promised best BBBJCIMWS for.2. Typically when they say its going to be good, it isn't. But Amy was in the top 3 BJs ever for this seasoned monger. Felt very safe with her. It was about 5 pm on a Sunday afternoon. Some crazy light skinned BSW was flashing traffic ect. Amy said to pick her up is a sure way to jail because she causes so much drama and the LE keep an eye on her when she's out. I got to say that for the inexperienced, the crazy chick looks real good. But, if they are retarded, which I believe she is, they aren't clean. And they can be a whole new type of case with the LE. Amy was good. Stay clear of drama chick. Be safe.

  4. #3496

    John R - Lantz

    Man, was it hot out there last night. I'd probably wait until November 3, when I would expect it will cool off. . .

  5. #3495

    10-26-10

    What a find in the early a. M. I was in the triangle fishing on the river and what did I find? Spinner Amy. She is a little blonde. Nice bbbjcimws. Wow, all for.10 great find. Will be looking for her again.

  6. #3494

    Diane

    Picked up Diane on Lantz just west of John are at around 2 pm. She pulled out her teeth and gave a great BBBJCIMWS.

    '.2'

  7. #3493

    Nikki from central

    Was coming back through the the town not really looking for fun but happened on Nikki off from central. A quick date for BBBJ, CIM spit better than average considering.1750 LOL. She was desperate, I am am relieved till next time.

  8. #3492

    LE All over Fort st

    Went down Fort and saw Squad cars parked on the side sts on both sides of the road facing Fort. And I think I saw a tow truck chilling on Military st. There was a nice looking Latina chick strutting around by Junction but no other girls. Don't know if it was a sting or not, better safe than sorry. This was about 3pm today.

  9. #3491

    Renee

    Picked up Renee about a week ago near Junction (on the Ave. I was doing the usual early AM stroll. Says she is out usually on the weekend (Friday. Sunday. BSW, 38 the, late 30's, thick in all the right places and as usual with a killer ass. Noticed her standing out dressed in jeans, brown sweater and suede boots. Dipped off to a nice private spot. Paid $20 for a CBJ, with extra attention to the "boys". Did not have a number, but would definitely repeat if I saw her again.

    Keep it movin' and stay alert.

    Cudi

  10. #3490

    Elaine. New Find

    Strolled around the usual spots late Friday evening. I was about to head home when I decided to turn back and cruise Mich Ave again. Spotted Elaine with a nice rack from a distance near Crazy Horse. The usual drive around the block then scoop up. WSW, 40ish, firm 40 the's, a bit pudgy but thick in the hips with a nice booty. A bit chatty. Dropped a 20 for a nice CBJ, played with the tits. Picked up the digits. Said she is usually not on the block. Will definitely repeat again.

    On a side note. I've seen a few reports about the strolls being "hit" or "miss" lately. Remember this is election time and the Wayne County sheriff is running again. He's been hammering the low hanging fruit (I. E. Girls, after hours, etc) The strolls will probably continue to be sporatic for a minute (or two.

    Be safe.

    Cudi

  11. #3489

    Triangle bust

    Was cruising the triangle on a recon only mission around lunch time today while listening to the radio. Hit up grand river and seen 3 SW's with thier hands on the hood of a cruiser. That's all I needed to see and I bolted. Seen about 3 other SW's not worth mentioning in the area on the way out.

    Stay safe

  12. #3488

    Jetta

    Hooked up with Jetta. White SW, long brown hair, very pretty for a SW, small A's. I was parked on a side street near 8 & John are. As I waited to drive away I had to let an old pickup truck pass me first. As I followed, the truck stopped and Jetta got out, came up to my window, and asked if I was interested. I said what the heck and she got in. Average bbj. Very mechanical so it took a while. $.40 but couldn't really negotiate because all I had was two twenties.

    This was Friday afternoon about 6:00pm, sunny, 60-degrees. There were quite a few girls around on John R. Between 7 & 8 mile.

    Be safe.
    Last edited by Worker; 10-19-10 at 05:02. Reason: Spelling mistake

  13. #3487

    A minute too late. A beauty got away.

    I was doing my usually mongering (that's a cool word) down John are across from Centerfolds and across the street playing with a dog that was locked in a parking lot behind a fence was this amazing looking WSW in a black evening dress. She had long legs, nice long reddish brown hair and she looked like a 9 or 10 that you might find at dinner or the mall. She couldn't have been much over 20 yrs / old. I, of course, was driving the other way and asked myself if I saw what I thought I saw and I did. I got stuck at the light at 8 mile but turned around in that gas station and went by for a second look. She was gone. It really looked like one of those to good to be true situations.

    Did anybody see her today? Who was the lucky batsterd who picked her up? Give me some details, please.

    Thanks, somebody had fun tonight. I hope.

    DJ

  14. #3486

    Mandy

    Cruised down Fort tonight and didn't find much going on so I decided to change it up and go back down one block over on the I75 service drive. Didn't see anything until I came across mandy. She was Somewhere between livernois and Junction. I'm guessing there is a dope house in the neighborhood because that is where I see alot of crack hoe's.

    Mandy was a decent looking brunette with nice boobs. I was going to go for FS but when I had her pull down her pants, it looked like a hatchet wound that someone tried to superglue shut. It didn't take me long to figure out she was a serious dope fiend. It was a shame because she really wasn't too bad looking. I opted for a CBJ but she didn't have a raincoat so I told her I was going to pass. Just on the grounds she obviously had some kind of disease.

    I saw another WSW a few blocks down the road after I got rid of mandy, as she came up to my car it looked like she hadn't slept in weeks, not wanting to repeat what had just happened I just drove away and went home.

    I really need to find a reg girl with a number! I mean I love the thrill of the hunt and all but sometimes I just want to bust a nut.

  15. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Kaylee.
    Is she a busty blond?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape