Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1597
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Shame. I been longin 4 a thick HSW.

    And about the R, the Sws are gettin a little comical with their pricing. I mean, appearance SHOULD count 4 sumthin.
    Comical in what way. Don't tell me the prices are going up? Last time I was through there did not see anything, I figured uncle was out taxing them.

    My luck has gone down too, I had a couple of numbers, one was a long time. Not the best looking but definitely knew how to please and her number is disconnected (whats amazing is it worked for about a year) and the other never can get through to. So I got nothing anymore.

    Might have to make a run and check things out.

  2. #1596
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Maria, HSW, large build, long dark hair, mid to late 20's, this SW is not my style at all but it's been like six months since my last BJ (LOL) so I was in a pinch. Don't wast your time or $.
    Shame. I been longin 4 a thick HSW.

    And about the R, the Sws are gettin a little comical with their pricing. I mean, appearance SHOULD count 4 sumthin.

  3. #1595

    Striking out

    I have been striking out left and right lately, did the Michigan ave fort cruise a few times in the last week or 2 and haven't seen much at all. I seen Tassie on fort a few time, but I really don't want a repeat. Tonight I figured what the hell, turned around and she was gone.

    It's really hit or miss.

    Cheers

  4. #1594

    10/30/10 Saturday Night at 6:15 pm

    Cruised down John are Sat. Night, saw two different blonds. One was just south of 7 Mile, the other just north of 7. Both were wearing jeans and jackets, and were very clean. Both were walking at a quick pace. My ESP told me they were decoys. Anybody else see them? Thanks.

  5. #1593
    Sounds like a winner until I read the part about the party store: the nerve of that! $ to bring you a Coke and you asked for a Diet Coke. LOL Any other identifying features for those looking out for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan99  [View Original Post]
    Spotted WSW, 24, a few streets off of John are. She was fresh out of shower and real discreet. She said she was from Richmond and trying to make some money. We made a right on 8 mile and got on 75 south while she went to work. Great BJ. Some trucker got a nice view. Nonetheless. We got off at 5 mile and cruised around while she kept doing her job. Very friendly. BBBJCIMWS for.2. We felt comfortable with eachother. Gave her a five to go into a store for a diet coke and told her to keep the change. She came back out with my coke and gave nice hug good bye. Very GFE for a John are chick. She claimed no drugs, which was somewhat believable.

  6. #1592

    John are

    Spotted WSW, 24, a few streets off of John are. She was fresh out of shower and real discreet. She said she was from Richmond and trying to make some money. We made a right on 8 mile and got on 75 south while she went to work. Great BJ. Some trucker got a nice view. Nonetheless. We got off at 5 mile and cruised around while she kept doing her job. Very friendly. BBBJCIMWS for.2. We felt comfortable with eachother. Gave her a five to go into a store for a diet coke and told her to keep the change. She came back out with my coke and gave nice hug good bye. Very GFE for a John are chick. She claimed no drugs, which was somewhat believable.

  7. #1591

    Amy Brightmore

    Went on Fenkle and Lahser. Spotted 44 yo, BSW, 7 in SW looks, nice shape, very nice personality. Scooped up and she promised best BBBJCIMWS for.2. Typically when they say its going to be good, it isn't. But Amy was in the top 3 BJs ever for this seasoned monger. Felt very safe with her. It was about 5 pm on a Sunday afternoon. Some crazy light skinned BSW was flashing traffic ect. Amy said to pick her up is a sure way to jail because she causes so much drama and the LE keep an eye on her when she's out. I got to say that for the inexperienced, the crazy chick looks real good. But, if they are retarded, which I believe she is, they aren't clean. And they can be a whole new type of case with the LE. Amy was good. Stay clear of drama chick. Be safe.

  8. #1590

    John R - Lantz

    Man, was it hot out there last night. I'd probably wait until November 3, when I would expect it will cool off. . .

  9. #1589

    10-26-10

    What a find in the early a. M. I was in the triangle fishing on the river and what did I find? Spinner Amy. She is a little blonde. Nice bbbjcimws. Wow, all for.10 great find. Will be looking for her again.

  10. #1588

    Diane

    Picked up Diane on Lantz just west of John are at around 2 pm. She pulled out her teeth and gave a great BBBJCIMWS.

    '.2'

  11. #1587

    Nikki from central

    Was coming back through the the town not really looking for fun but happened on Nikki off from central. A quick date for BBBJ, CIM spit better than average considering.1750 LOL. She was desperate, I am am relieved till next time.

  12. #1586

    LE All over Fort st

    Went down Fort and saw Squad cars parked on the side sts on both sides of the road facing Fort. And I think I saw a tow truck chilling on Military st. There was a nice looking Latina chick strutting around by Junction but no other girls. Don't know if it was a sting or not, better safe than sorry. This was about 3pm today.

  13. #1585

    Renee

    Picked up Renee about a week ago near Junction (on the Ave. I was doing the usual early AM stroll. Says she is out usually on the weekend (Friday. Sunday. BSW, 38 the, late 30's, thick in all the right places and as usual with a killer ass. Noticed her standing out dressed in jeans, brown sweater and suede boots. Dipped off to a nice private spot. Paid $20 for a CBJ, with extra attention to the "boys". Did not have a number, but would definitely repeat if I saw her again.

    Keep it movin' and stay alert.

    Cudi

  14. #1584

    Elaine. New Find

    Strolled around the usual spots late Friday evening. I was about to head home when I decided to turn back and cruise Mich Ave again. Spotted Elaine with a nice rack from a distance near Crazy Horse. The usual drive around the block then scoop up. WSW, 40ish, firm 40 the's, a bit pudgy but thick in the hips with a nice booty. A bit chatty. Dropped a 20 for a nice CBJ, played with the tits. Picked up the digits. Said she is usually not on the block. Will definitely repeat again.

    On a side note. I've seen a few reports about the strolls being "hit" or "miss" lately. Remember this is election time and the Wayne County sheriff is running again. He's been hammering the low hanging fruit (I. E. Girls, after hours, etc) The strolls will probably continue to be sporatic for a minute (or two.

    Be safe.

    Cudi

  15. #1583

    Triangle bust

    Was cruising the triangle on a recon only mission around lunch time today while listening to the radio. Hit up grand river and seen 3 SW's with thier hands on the hood of a cruiser. That's all I needed to see and I bolted. Seen about 3 other SW's not worth mentioning in the area on the way out.

    Stay safe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape