Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5330

    The Loop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy the  [View Original Post]
    The loop has been posted many times. And you new people all ask this same question all the time.

    Knowing where to look is by reading this fourm. If you look, you will find. You will find and then you will know.

    Oh, I being nice giving you this info. You should see how the other guys like to help you.
    I am sorry that I have missed the post. Before I asked I did take time to read the majority of the other post and just saw post eluding to where it is located. I understand us new poeple do not know many of these things and ask question but I also read that this is a forum to assist people who are into some of the same activities. I am sure you and other members on here have asked questions before that may have already been posted. There is over 200 posts on this board and you can't catch everything. I appreciate that you feel you are being nice and oh yeah and I have read how other people tried to "help" people. However, I joinded this forum to give and to share information with others that may be benificial not to get a scolding for trying to participate and asking a question. I understand the need to be weary of new people on the board but if this is how you treat new people on this forum for asking a question about where a street is then this is sad. I will find it myself thank you!

  2. #5329
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkninj01  [View Original Post]
    It has been a while since I have made my rounds through Baltimore and I am not sure where most of the SW are anymore. I use to drive through Paterson Park, Pulaski, Garrison etc. But that has been years ago. I hope someone can tell me where "the Loop" is, what street is BC & WW. This will help me much on knowing where to look.
    The loop has been posted many times. And you new people all ask this same question all the time.

    Knowing where to look is by reading this fourm. If you look, you will find. You will find and then you will know.

    Oh, I being nice giving you this info. You should see how the other guys like to help you.

  3. #5328

    Name of the streets!

    It has been a while since I have made my rounds through Baltimore and I am not sure where most of the SW are anymore. I use to drive through Paterson Park, Pulaski, Garrison etc. But that has been years ago. I hope someone can tell me where "the Loop" is, what street is BC & WW. This will help me much on knowing where to look.

  4. #5327

    Sabrina

    Cruised thru B / BC this morning and LE was EVERYWHERE. Worse than I have ever seen, and they were stopping and hassling the few SW that ventured out in the rain. It was crazy I was sitting I a parking lot watching trying to get some work done and the cops were just stalking them, following just a block behind them.

    Yesterday I picked up Sabrina even though I have had not so great experiences with her. She was actually quite pleasant. Went to my spot for a CBJ and once we got there upgraded to FS for standard rates plus tip. She was clean and smelled nice. Might actually repeat now.

  5. #5326

    The Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoblind  [View Original Post]
    Kristen is my girl. She's doing good she changed her phone # but she is doing real good now. Snoblind
    Can you hook me up with her # PLEASE!

  6. #5325
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhbarto  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a WSW with dark hair near the loop a couple of weeks ago. I noticed once she go in she was missing the top of her index finger, and that her facial skin wasn't in the best of shape. It just didn't feel right, so I bought her a coffee at McDonald's, tipped her, and dropped her back off at the loop. An info on who this may be? One can't help noticing the missing finger that much is for sure.

    Also on another note, Erica is now fully prego and still walking the street. She tried to flag me down but I declined to pick her up. Saw the lovely "Cash and Carry" as well.
    That is Juliz or Jewlez (not sure how she spell it) she lost the tip of her finger do to an infection. As for the facial skin some infections are harder to cut off.

  7. #5324

    Downtown!

    Anybody got any info on a BSW who walks on b-more street and fayette, she's skinny light skinned AA. Pm me for details she wears leggings in the winter time.

  8. #5323

    Dee on Harford Road.

    I sorta know her from around the neighborhood and we had exchanged numbers. She called me tonight. I picked her up and we eventually ended up in my basement. Dee is not a bad looking girl at all. PuertoRican she told me. She has a nice personality too. This was the first time that I requested any service from her. I thought that by giving her rides in my car and buying her cigarettes and doing other stuff for her, she would give me good service. I was soo wrong. Service was very bad. Every time I was ready to pop, she would start using her hand to try and finish. After about the 4th or 5th time of this, I just gave up and used my own hand. She said that that she does not do CIM. I even gave her a little donation beforehand. Avoid this one gents.

  9. #5322

    Looking for action this morning

    Have not had much luck lately. My first rip- off was by a WSW named Erica. Took me to an almost a trash home and asked me to stay there while she went and got cigs. Made the mistake of giving her roses. Never saw here again. Made a loop around the place where I scooped her up. Sure enough she was there. Made me mad as hell. On Friday nite took another trip to Wilkens. Was dry as the sahara. Picked up a WSW worker called Carrie. I believe she's the same trickster that has been reported here a few times. Took me to a house and demanded payment up-front. .10 for rent, .30 for FS. Noticed she kept fidgeting when giving pick job. She was actually trying to pick my pockets while pants were low. NO ONE SHOULD GIVE HER a second look eva. Any ways, my boys are still terribly blue and desperately need to be attended. Would appreciate any number short of LE around the Catonsville area to be preferred. And also I don't want no preggo's. Have not had luck with them. Please PM me

  10. #5321

    Ripped off twice

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey my fellow mongers,

    Here is a quick pic of RipOff Erica who is now very PREGGO. I am not sure if she is actually providing decent service or still ripping guys off, I saw her out last week but will not partake due to bad experiences in the past with her. Rook.
    I too suffered at the hands off this WSW called Erica. I hope guys stay well clear from her. She is preggo as well.

  11. #5320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhbarto  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a WSW with dark hair near the loop a couple of weeks ago. I noticed once she go in she was missing the top of her index finger, and that her facial skin wasn't in the best of shape. It just didn't feel right, so I bought her a coffee at McDonald's, tipped her, and dropped her back off at the loop. An info on who this may be? One can't help noticing the missing finger that much is for sure.

    Also on another note, Erica is now fully prego and still walking the street. She tried to flag me down but I declined to pick her up. Saw the lovely "Cash and Carry" as well.
    That is Jewelz. She has been reported on previously, most recently by me, with pictures.

  12. #5319

    Patterson Park

    Saw Kristen on Bradford and Shannon on Montford at around 330 last night. Couldn't stop. Too many LE around.

  13. #5318

    Missing Index Finger SW?

    I picked up a WSW with dark hair near the loop a couple of weeks ago. I noticed once she go in she was missing the top of her index finger, and that her facial skin wasn't in the best of shape. It just didn't feel right, so I bought her a coffee at McDonald's, tipped her, and dropped her back off at the loop. An info on who this may be? One can't help noticing the missing finger that much is for sure.

    Also on another note, Erica is now fully prego and still walking the street. She tried to flag me down but I declined to pick her up. Saw the lovely "Cash and Carry" as well.

  14. #5317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    The Rest of Lara

    Finally got around to posting the rest of the pictures of Lara. She has put on some weight, but there's nothing wrong with a little thick. Just ask Bill Clinton! As I said in the first post a couple weeks ago service was good. A little rushed for a moment, but that didn't last. Lot's of tongue and attention to the boys. I mean the tongue part quite literally (see Lara16). Definitely worth picking up. Standard prices applied, plus extra for pictures. You can see the original post and other pictures in my posts on 10-10 and 10-11.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lara12.PNG‎   Lara14.PNG‎   Lara13.PNG‎   Lara16.PNG‎   Lara9.PNG‎  

    Lara10.PNG‎   Lara15.PNG‎   Lara11.PNG‎  

  15. #5316

    Hampden

    Circled around a bit. Haven't seen anyone out, but it is a dead zone anymore.

    If anyone knows of some happenings or has local digits pm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape