Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 56,071 to 56,085 of 61438
-
11-06-10 10:44 #5368Senior Member

Posts: 1788Dawn
Picked up Dawn at Monroe and Wilkens last week. Clean and personable, she seemed to be a pretty good choice. When we got to the notel, she was open to pictures, and started to get naked. I was intrigued by the front of her shirt (see photo 100), so I knew this would be good, and it was for the most part. There was no rushing at all, and she is very skilled at pipe cleaning. However, she won't go down to the boys. I found later that she would do it for extra tuition. I also found the same answer for anal and swallowing. Normal prices apply, and a little extra for the pictures. The only disappointment was the boys got lonesome. Says she is out in the area and available all the time. If I had known her objection to taking care of the boys when she first got in I would have made that a deal breaker. It has never occurred to me to ask about that up front. Maybe I should ask from now on. I always figured that was part of the package. Hmmm. Older and wiser.
-
11-05-10 23:30 #5367Senior Member

Posts: 28Leina
So I went on a troll again after being ripped off by Erica and Cash and Carrie. I thought I would give them a taste of their own medicine. Made a stealthy fly by on W all down to the circle and onto Wash. Picked up a SSW by the name of Leina. She was a little on the heavy side however she was nice to chat with. FS was discounted and on we went to the spot for a game of connect 4. All in all, was an ok nite.
Safe trolling guys.
-
11-05-10 18:39 #5366Senior Member

Posts: 140The Loop!
I am sorry that I have missed the post. Before I asked I did take time to read the majority of the other post and just saw post eluding to where it is located. I understand us new poeple do not know many of these things and ask question but I also read that this is a forum to assist people who are into some of the same activities. I am sure you and other members on here have asked questions before that may have already been posted. There is over 200 posts on this board and you can't catch everything. I appreciate that you feel you are being nice and oh yeah and I have read how other people tried to "help" people. However, I joinded this forum to give and to share information with others that may be benificial not to get a scolding for trying to participate and asking a question. I understand the need to be weary of new people on the board but if this is how you treat new people on this forum for asking a question about where a street is then this is sad. I will find it myself thank you!
Originally Posted by Heavy the
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-10 14:13 #5365Senior Member

Posts: 96The loop has been posted many times. And you new people all ask this same question all the time.
Originally Posted by Blkninj01
[View Original Post]
Knowing where to look is by reading this fourm. If you look, you will find. You will find and then you will know.
Oh, I being nice giving you this info. You should see how the other guys like to help you.
-
11-04-10 20:04 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 140Name of the streets!
It has been a while since I have made my rounds through Baltimore and I am not sure where most of the SW are anymore. I use to drive through Paterson Park, Pulaski, Garrison etc. But that has been years ago. I hope someone can tell me where "the Loop" is, what street is BC & WW. This will help me much on knowing where to look.
-
11-04-10 12:55 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 45Sabrina
Cruised thru B / BC this morning and LE was EVERYWHERE. Worse than I have ever seen, and they were stopping and hassling the few SW that ventured out in the rain. It was crazy I was sitting I a parking lot watching trying to get some work done and the cops were just stalking them, following just a block behind them.
Yesterday I picked up Sabrina even though I have had not so great experiences with her. She was actually quite pleasant. Went to my spot for a CBJ and once we got there upgraded to FS for standard rates plus tip. She was clean and smelled nice. Might actually repeat now.
-
11-02-10 10:19 #5362Senior Member

Posts: 107The Girl
Can you hook me up with her # PLEASE!
Originally Posted by Snoblind
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-10 08:54 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 252That is Juliz or Jewlez (not sure how she spell it) she lost the tip of her finger do to an infection. As for the facial skin some infections are harder to cut off.
Originally Posted by Bhbarto
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-10 02:51 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 38Downtown!
Anybody got any info on a BSW who walks on b-more street and fayette, she's skinny light skinned AA. Pm me for details she wears leggings in the winter time.
-
11-02-10 01:59 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 26Dee on Harford Road.
I sorta know her from around the neighborhood and we had exchanged numbers. She called me tonight. I picked her up and we eventually ended up in my basement. Dee is not a bad looking girl at all. PuertoRican she told me. She has a nice personality too. This was the first time that I requested any service from her. I thought that by giving her rides in my car and buying her cigarettes and doing other stuff for her, she would give me good service. I was soo wrong. Service was very bad. Every time I was ready to pop, she would start using her hand to try and finish. After about the 4th or 5th time of this, I just gave up and used my own hand. She said that that she does not do CIM. I even gave her a little donation beforehand. Avoid this one gents.
-
10-31-10 12:19 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 28Looking for action this morning
Have not had much luck lately. My first rip- off was by a WSW named Erica. Took me to an almost a trash home and asked me to stay there while she went and got cigs. Made the mistake of giving her roses. Never saw here again. Made a loop around the place where I scooped her up. Sure enough she was there. Made me mad as hell. On Friday nite took another trip to Wilkens. Was dry as the sahara. Picked up a WSW worker called Carrie. I believe she's the same trickster that has been reported here a few times. Took me to a house and demanded payment up-front. .10 for rent, .30 for FS. Noticed she kept fidgeting when giving pick job. She was actually trying to pick my pockets while pants were low. NO ONE SHOULD GIVE HER a second look eva. Any ways, my boys are still terribly blue and desperately need to be attended. Would appreciate any number short of LE around the Catonsville area to be preferred. And also I don't want no preggo's. Have not had luck with them. Please PM me
-
10-31-10 12:01 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 28Ripped off twice
I too suffered at the hands off this WSW called Erica. I hope guys stay well clear from her. She is preggo as well.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-10 06:49 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 1788That is Jewelz. She has been reported on previously, most recently by me, with pictures.
Originally Posted by Bhbarto
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-10 20:04 #5355Senior Member

Posts: 132Patterson Park
Saw Kristen on Bradford and Shannon on Montford at around 330 last night. Couldn't stop. Too many LE around.
-
10-30-10 14:46 #5354Regular Member

Posts: 12Missing Index Finger SW?
I picked up a WSW with dark hair near the loop a couple of weeks ago. I noticed once she go in she was missing the top of her index finger, and that her facial skin wasn't in the best of shape. It just didn't feel right, so I bought her a coffee at McDonald's, tipped her, and dropped her back off at the loop. An info on who this may be? One can't help noticing the missing finger that much is for sure.
Also on another note, Erica is now fully prego and still walking the street. She tried to flag me down but I declined to pick her up. Saw the lovely "Cash and Carry" as well.










Reply With Quote




