Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 9381
-
11-01-10 18:37 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 79For your curiosity
I found these reports online when searching online. These were posted to be since sept 1st. There are several more but just got a few. Be Careful out there, but they have been going on backpage. If you would rather I remove it I will, but thought you all might be interested.
HURSTBOURNE PKY E TO I64E
LOUISVILLE, KY
Location: HIGHWAY / ROAD / ALLEY at 14:19.
Multiple Arrests. First: Sex-F Age-22.
PROSTITUTION.
Date: September 16,2010 (Thursday)
Details: Case Number: 8010072850.
Suspect: Age 23 Sex M.
Details: Subject was with co-defendant who was charged with prostitution. Subject brought co-defendant to meet the undercover detective and was the look out man.
Charges: Assisting / Promoting Prostitution.
Suspect: Age 22 Sex F.
Details: Detectives were working under cover prostitution / escort detail called an ad that was posted on Back Page"Ready to make you explode". Above subject showed up and stated that for $350. And an hour that everything was included. Subject then grabbed detective and subject was stopped when undercover identified himself as police.
Charges: Prostitution
HURSTBOURNE PKY E TO I64E
LOUISVILLE, KY
Location: HIGHWAY / ROAD / ALLEY at 14:19.
Multiple Arrests. First: Sex-F Age-20.
PROSTITUTION.
Date: September 16,2010 (Thursday)
Details: Case Number: 8010072831.
Suspect: Age 20 Sex F.
Details: Detectives working undercover prostitution / escort detail called an ad that was posted on back page for Veronica. Subject showed up and stated that $300 for her showing up and if he wanted sex or a blow job it would be an extra $200. Subject also asked undercover officer if he had any condoms. Subject also stated that she would do a dance and give a massage to start things off.
Charges: Prostitution, All Other Offenses
9331 BLAIRWOOD Road
LOUISVILLE, KY 40222.
Location: HIGHWAY / ROAD / ALLEY at 17:59.
Multiple Arrests. First: Sex-F Age-22.
PROSTITUTION.
Date: September 16,2010 (Thursday)
Details: Case Number: 8010072919.
Suspect: Age 22 Sex F.
Details: Det working undercover called an ad that was posted on Backpage for Brandy. Subject showed up and said that she wanted $225 for showing up. After talking for a while, she got nude and asked for an additional $330. For sex, a blow job and half and half. Undercover then identified himself and arrest team came into the room. Subject gave undercover Det a massage but she has no license.
Charges: Prostitution, All Other Offenses.
Suspect: Age 25 Sex M.
Details: Subject was driving vehicle without an operators license. Subject dropped of co-def who was charged with prostitution during an undercover operation. Subject stayed to watch over her and he drove by several times in front of the room. This action is common for pimps to watch over their girls.
Charges: Assisting / Promoting Prostitution
5401 SOUTHSIDE DR
LOUISVILLE, KY 40214.
Location: PARKING LOT / GARAGE at 11:43.
Multiple Arrests. First: Sex-M Age-57.
PROSTITUTION.
Date: September 11,2010 (Saturday)
Details: Case Number: 8010071343.
Suspect: Age 57 Sex M.
Details: Det observed subject pick up co-def, a known prostitute with prior convictions, and he drove her to an ATM machine. After withdrawing money, subject then drove to an empty parking lot (Naval Ordinance. Subject admitted that the agreement with co-def was to pay $20. For oral sex.
Charges: Prostitution.
Suspect: Age 42 Sex F.
Details: Detective observed above subject a known prostitute with prior convictions loitering and flagging down cars at S.3rd and Fairmont an area known for prostitution. Detectives observed subject get in vehicle with co-deft. Who then drove to ATM and withdrew cash. Co-deft. Then drove to empty parking lot Naval Ordinance where no legt. Business would occur. Subject and co-deft admitted the agreement was $20 for oral sex.
Charges: Prostitution
-
10-30-10 11:48 #2735Banned Member

Posts: 873I am sick of the bare look. Some times that shit needs to be camouflaged. I think it is ok to be bare if you are under 25 and have not had a kid, but after that let it grow some.
Originally Posted by Jake 4119
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-10 09:26 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 89Question on sources
I was wondering if anyone had any credible sources (other than a doctor) for those little blue pills? If anyone does, send me a PM.
-
10-29-10 18:30 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 386I share your pain. I love seeing the natural Bush! There is only one girl I know that has it all. I will PM you the info. I complimented her on it. I have to say that the great majority of my peers tend to like the bare look.
Originally Posted by Jake 4119
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-10 17:10 #2732Regular Member

Posts: 14Arrest records
While looking through the metro arrest list for prostitution, I noticed an arrest with the lyndon lane / vinecrest crew, on Oct 5 of this year.
I didn't think they were the kind of place that might put themselfs into that position.
I got a massage there, and there was nothing on the menu other than the massage.
By the way the massage was great, but knowing thos big ole sweater puppys were not on the menu, made me sad.
-
10-29-10 15:09 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 255Latex is hot!
I think I kind of like the idea of a latex gloves. I know when my dental hygenist sticks her pink gloves in my mouth I almost have cum overload. That roughness would fell great! Melissa has some wonderful tits if you like the large ones, but I'm not that turned on. However, the latex thing is making me want to scratch that itch!
Originally Posted by Jake 4119
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-10 14:45 #2730Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 216Hair or Bare?
It seems that now, no matter who you see, be it an escort or a body rub specialist who gets naked for you is bare down the bottom. I'm realizing that I'm missing pubic hair and more natural ladies. I like some landscaping, but the bare look, at least to me, is getting old. If anyone knows any ladies whose hair is there, please feel free to PM me, and for anyone else, I'm wondering what your thoughts are. Also, ladies, do guys seem to prefer the bare look or are pubes making a come back?
-
10-29-10 14:42 #2729Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 216LOL, Pie. You are correct about the economy. Alas, poor Melissa is a hold out, I think. She's been doing massages for years and years and it took her forever to provide a simple happy ending. It sounds like she can't bear to take off her top and using gloves is downright hilarious. It sounds hopeless for the poor girl.
Originally Posted by Sluttypie
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-10 09:59 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 270Now that is funny. Doesn't Meaghan also work there? I have never heard posters mention she having any reluctance for the hand shake. I believe one poster hinted more may be available on future visits.
Originally Posted by Coloice
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-10 22:16 #2727Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 216This is one of the funniest things I've ever read on here. I think she's a legit massage therapist who is doing what she needs to do to survive. It sounds like a career change might be in order, however.
Originally Posted by Coloice
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-10 19:23 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 386Melissa
I was there a while back and experienced the same thing. The only detail I might have added was that she put on latex gloves for the HS. I didn't know to be offended or what? LOL
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-10 15:03 #2725Banned Member

Posts: 873Sorry. Melissa. I have corrected my post.
Originally Posted by Jake 4119
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-10 12:57 #2724Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 216Did you see Jennifer or Melissa? The picture is of Melissa.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-10 08:47 #2723Banned Member

Posts: 873Against my better judgment I saw Melissa http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/2028174203.html last week. Please don't judge me. I had limited options at the time. I will say that she was very pleasant and that I did leave happy - hs only. She would not take her top off (probably a good thing) and her place, compared to others, is not nice at all. When she asked if I wanted the hs, it was almost like she has come to some sort of reluctant realization that she has to provide it. She was very nice and friendly and I got what I was after, but I won't return to see her.
-
10-25-10 19:46 #2722Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8Commercial Message deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.










Reply With Quote




