Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sluttypie in Louisville

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 712
This blog is moderated by Sluttypie
  1. #127
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    I do agree Big1.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big1  [View Original Post]
    I think I kind of like the idea of a latex gloves. I know when my dental hygenist sticks her pink gloves in my mouth I almost have cum overload. That roughness would fell great! Melissa has some wonderful tits if you like the large ones, but I'm not that turned on. However, the latex thing is making me want to scratch that itch!
    Worn the right context. Mmmm latex looks damn fine on zee womenz!

    I like the black latex gloves and stockings but due to latex allergies I have to use PVC / vinyl / rubber for fetish wear and use. I currently have some suuuuhweeeeeet shoulder length black shiny rubber rubber glover and some thigh highs to go with a sweet tits vinyl corset. All on order. Was hoping to make it for Halloween, but in Pieland. Everday is Halloween!

    But yes indeed I would imagine. Sans latex allergies. An itch scratched with latex gloves would be quite nice. !

  2. #126
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Halloweiner Specials.

    Being my favorite time of year. Specials are in order.

    20$ off my standard Happiness Consulting rates.

    150.130.

    100.80.

    60.40 (not all inclusive fellas)

    LETS PLAY!

    502 471 7576.

    Good until Nov 2nd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00427-20091021-2333.jpg‎   IMG_4295.JPG‎   jen2.jpg‎  

  3. #125
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Sigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake 4119  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the funniest things I've ever read on here. I think she's a legit massage therapist who is doing what she needs to do to survive. It sounds like a career change might be in order, however.
    Ah Mr. Jake, if only career changes in this economy were so easily done.

    What she needs to do is embrace the sl*t within! Then, no need to change careers. Think, Career Expansion! LOL

  4. #124
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Coloice  [View Original Post]
    I was there a while back and experienced the same thing. The only detail I might have added was that she put on latex gloves for the HS. I didn't know to be offended or what? LOL
    Latex gloves? Oh. My.

    And not a care in the world for your possible latex allergies.

  5. #123
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Good for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Dick In  [View Original Post]
    Well, I TOFTT yesterday with Lynn. As Sluttypie says, fun older lady (mid 40's) non-rushed and would recommend to others. Other details PM me.
    Glad you took the plunge and had fun. In my correspondence with her she was always very nice and sweet and I like to see the cougars get some love! I especially like to see frisky frauleins with fair rates that I can feel comfortable referring to my "friends" as well. AND she does come here all the way from Somerset let us not forget.

  6. #122
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Dick In  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here have any experience with either of these two providers?

    Lynn is supposedly in Louisville for a couple of days, and I believe that Rachel is based here in Louisville.

    Both have ads on backpage and E dot com with reviews, but I trust the judement of those on here for more info.

    Thanks
    Her and I have some "aquaintances" in common. By all accounts she is very nice and a quite accomodating woman, with very fair rates. I have had some correspondence with her and she is here for a few days all the way from Sommerset, apparantly with a lady friend. Other than her BP ads being a little fruity LOL. Judging from my "friends" she is a fun older lady that will treat ya right as long as ya treat her right. Which is par for the course I'd say.

  7. #121
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianluvr11  [View Original Post]
    If I haggle with the ladies a little I can usually get them to drop their price from 10-30 bucks. You are already there, you got the cash, she wants/needs the cash, you can walk and find another. We hold all the cards. We are just afraid to piss off a women we will probably never see again.
    But in the end THEY get YOUR money, regardless of how much you jew them down. YOU are an ass for haggling fun times. Dicks like you take what should be something fun and exciting and make it seedy, shady and sucky.

    My Grandpa always used to say, if you have to ask the price. You can't afford it anyway.

    If you can't afford it. DON'T FUCKING DO IT.

  8. #120
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    All inclusive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtbear  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide some insight in to the adult bookstore theater on 7th street that is among the strip clubs? Is this a str8 hangout, couples friendly?
    I have been there with both my boyfriend and a couple gay friends of mine. Also a note : there is a fetish party place in one of the warehouses a block away. But in order to attended the fetish play party you have to attend the dinners (also known as "munches") beforehand that are held at various upscale restaurants downtown. Very fun and having the bookstore right there is very convienent!

  9. #119
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Hey!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big1  [View Original Post]
    Always willing!
    Weren't you the one who was supposed to wrestle with me?

    If not, I think that's what I need. A good wrasslin' match. Complete with smack talk straight 80s style!

    With a happy ending of course!

  10. #118
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Oh Mr. Golfcart aka The AllFather, The GreyWanderer, Odin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart  [View Original Post]
    Suny,

    Almost everything is explained by one of three things:

    Sex.

    Money.

    Power.

    Complicating factors are:

    Sex can buy Money and Power.

    Money can buy Sex and Power.

    Power can buy Sex and Money.

    But in any deal, even one where a whole lot of Sex, Money and Power are floating around, one of these three is the currency buying the other two. The trick is to figure out which is the currency and that will tell you where the other person is really coming from (or headed toward, or what's driving us.

    I'm going to take a wild stab at this and say since $40 was mentioned in the post, money has something to do with it. So Money gets my vote.

    Golfcart, Ph. The, philosopher to the stars, and now taking appointments.
    The keyword in your whole diatribe is ALMOST.

    Almost everything is explained by one of those things. There are many other factors that drive people to action and words. A couple of those things may be love, COMPASSION, duty, honor.

    This being the USA SEX GUIDE however those things have no place here. Although it was awefully sweet of those dedicated SW purveyors to acknowledge to grisly death of SW Charlotte, those of you who did.

    As far as Mr. Sunycide metioning the nerve hitting. And your "wild stab" is exactly spot on. I was feeling somewhat sorry for the poor girl that she should be taken advantage of as such. Call me Sappy McSappy Pants. But the girl could be making more than that and still be fair with clients. I simply think that she is taking advantage of herself and being taken advantage of.

    . A Lighter Shade of Pie

  11. #117
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Automan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah somebody is taking it alittle personal this chic is putting herself out there to advertise adult service. So sorry if I offended someone.
    She seriously advertises 40 for all? While that is a great deal for you all that is seriously a bummer for her. Unless she is screwing like a maniac she'll never make any money.

    I'm not offened, I was just under the impression that some girl you met off of a chat line. "CHAT" as in chatting. I don't and have never been on one of those so I didn't know people used those as sex services. But I was thinking you just met her and fucked her and "helped her out" and hopped on here and gave out her number.

    Now if she really advertises services then that is a different story altogether.

  12. #116
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Oh James.

    Quote Originally Posted by James Doe69  [View Original Post]
    Never seen you sound so bitter, this must be personal.
    You've heard me sound bitter as hell.

    At 4am!

  13. #115
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Newrules01  [View Original Post]
    Could I get the digits and a little more about her, please PM me.

    Thanks
    More about her : From New Albany (or some other shithole Indiana town, dumb as shit, 3 kids (or thereabouts, on welfare, trolls chat lines looking for sugar daddy, meets douches talks about how she's hard up for money and fucks and the guy she fucks gives her whatever he has in his pocket. Hopes to see him again. Her main aspiration in life is to find "the one" who will take in her and her baybays.

    I wonder if she had any idea that Mr. Automan would be sharing her digits in a public forum hahahahaha If not, those forthcoming conversations "Hey, I got your number from a buddy. Heard you need some help. " I wonder if her poor dipshit spirit will be crushed or if she is enough of a ***** woman to take what she can get. You fellas better hope she doesn't discover BP or E.

  14. #114
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Damn Man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Automan  [View Original Post]
    Hey I met this girl off a chat line the other day cute 25ish young clean cut nice fine charged 40 for all she's out of Indiana says she's hard up for money wanted to share 502-XXX-5837.
    First of all, talk about exploitation. Geez.

    Second, the douche in me is thinking two things. What are the XXX numbers and you are a dick for "sharing" so publically because now that 40$ won't be 40$ for long.

  15. #113
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 509

    Yes. Great movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter502  [View Original Post]
    Just checkin. BladeRunner is in my top 5 all time movies. Seen it literally 500 or more times. .

    Just making sure you weren't giving a heads up on a more serious note.

    Take care.
    I have it still on VHS and now in popular DVD format.

    Wish Sean Young WAS a hooker. Smokin' hot and imagine what an amazing screw she would be, being batshit crazy and all. I am not a man, of course, but I would totally watch!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape