Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5326
    I may be wrong, but I don't think Lombardo was trying to sell the photos, just using that site as a photo album. The site offers to sell prints of the photos, but I don't believe Lombordo would make any cut of that if someone happened to want a hard copy of a Baltimore junkie.

  2. #5325

    Lombardo, I beg to differ

    What ever happened to the integrity of the board?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo
    But seriously, everything sells. The girls have sold pu$$y, so do not blame a website selling photos.
    Seriously, what were you thinking?

    Selling a commodity is one thing; uploading our pictures on "lombardo's MyPhotoAlbum Gallery" Is another.

    Where's the tie-in?

    Did they twist your arm?


    X

  3. #5324

    I am uncomfortable with this.

    I am uncomfortable with this.

    Some how it doesn't sound or seem, or feel right.

    From the girls perspective, or from the original pic taker, and from the board.

    I am not going to ask on the legality of such an endeavor, that would sound really silly.

    But a profit from usage, or privacy kinda thing.

    Its good that we can post the pics, but to profit off a compilation, . I just don't know.

    I don't do many street girls. I like to eat my woman. You don't eat street meat.

    So, I am not familiar with a lot of them. A few looked nice and could easily step up to agency. Or indy,

    Sure!

    Well its obvious that everyone is going to comment. I am sure a better thinker than I will put it into better perspective. Just doesn't feel right.

    Although I have to admit, I did chuckle. Just what I want in my living room bookcase.

    Street walkers of Baltimore. LOL.

    Smiling Fox; }

  4. #5323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    My Pictures

    I frequently post pictures on this board for the entertainment, enjoyment and information that they can provide to all my fellow mongers here in this forum. To have some jerk take them and attempt to sell them just pisses me off. I am certain that something like this is prohibited here. I hope Jackson takes action on this in a big hurry. It's starting to make me not want to post any more photos just to have them stolen for profit. I saw at least a dozen of mine just glancing through the thumbnails.

    Jackson, you have to do something about this!

  5. #5322

    Re: Pos

    Quote Originally Posted by Shithead06  [View Original Post]
    Mr. X,

    Thank you for the heads up!

    Shitty
    Yea Shitty, let it ride.

    X Out

  6. #5321

    Lombardo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Alright pal, your pictures are next; LOL, thats a lotta $$ moolah $$!

    Anonguy Out
    Mr. X,

    Thank you for the heads up!

    Shitty

  7. #5320

    Re: Re: A new low on the Board: Selling OPP

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Who is this guy?

    CookyJar
    Alright pal, your pictures are next; LOL, thats a lotta $$ moolah $$!



    "Anonguy"

  8. #5319

    Pos

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Who is this guy?

    CookyJar
    This guy is a POS! Pretty sad day when someone has to steal other peoples photo's. Not real sure if Jackson is aware that he is stealing / selling pictures from here or not. I haven't decided whether it's worth looking into from a theft stand point or not seeing how at least five of those photo's are mine. I took them and have them in the original format. Shouldn't be real hard to prove ownership. I would suggest that he remove any of the photo's that I took.

    What has our beloved board become?

    Shitty

  9. #5318

    Few in One

    Ashley is real busy these days, working from her phone again. She is not on any loop. Check you number, it is her old number as she is, well as realiable as any SW.

    Jasmine was out Friday around Conklin. Claims to mainly work from home and takes calls. Nice AA girl, tight samll body decent oral skills. Sees out of her home, have not been there. I have digits.

    Oriole

  10. #5317

    RE: A new low on the Board: Selling OPP

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!


    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC
    Who is this guy?

    CookyJar

  11. #5316
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!


    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC
    What we need is an iPhone application to list all SWs with their ratings and coordinates. But seriously, everything sells. The girls have sold pu$$y, so do not blame a website selling photos.

    Something must have changed recently. I drive through Pigtown and there must have been 10 SWs on a weekend. Long story short, I give my old cell phone to a civilian in exchange for a BJ, plus all the change I keep in my ashtry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ell009BMB_113362090.jpg‎   Lippy-Pussy.jpg‎   cuporn2.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

  12. #5315

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!


    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC
    She is pic #40 in this album. She has redish hair not dark brown as I thought. Has anyone seen her recently?

  13. #5314

    A new low on the Board: Selling OPP

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    I have created an album for easy reference. Most of our street walkers in Baltimore.

    http://lombardo.myphotoalbum.com/

    How many faces can you recognize? How many have yuo done? I have personally done over 10 FS, 20 BJs.

    EDITOR'S NOTE:

    If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information. Thank You.
    Selling "Other Peoples Pictures", are you serious?

    Why not put them all in your photo album, Amy & Kellie

    Folks, it's time to be like "Baldy Cruiser from LA Or Freaklikdat from Philly"; stamp or watermark your pic's!

    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    X Out Via DC

  14. #5313

    Zoe on Haven.

    Picked up Zoe on Haven ST. She is smaller blonde avg looking with a good personality.

    BBBJCIM and let my hands explore during for.2. Didn't get digits but I think she lives on Haven.

  15. #5312

    Montford

    Saw Kristen near the tire shop around 3am looking for a ride. She was wearing her trade mark Beret. Went around the block and came back to find her gone. She didn't recognize me or my truck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape