Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5276

    Montford

    Saw Kristen near the tire shop around 3am looking for a ride. She was wearing her trade mark Beret. Went around the block and came back to find her gone. She didn't recognize me or my truck.

  2. #5275

    Has anyone seen Kristen?

    She is in her mid 20's with dark brown hair, About 5'7' 120lbs. Nice body. Awesome leggs! I last seen her around WW about a year ago. She was on A&E's Intervertion. I think you can go to A&E's web site and see parts of the broadcast to see what she looks like.

    The last time we dated she had a little dog.

    She is from Hagerstown area. I heard she comes back now and then.

    This girl is awesome! Any info would be fine. Please PM me with any info.

  3. #5274

    Debra at Ferhaven

    Picked her up in front of her place. Paid 2 Jackson for a deep throat followed by doggie (finished with mish. Although she was kind of flat due to malnourishment, she did respond with good enthusiasm and great etiquette. Good give her more $$ to buy her a cell phone but spent all money at the fxxxng AMP that did not put out. Will repeat if pass by again. Great gal.

  4. #5273

    Pricey Nicole Part Deux

    Cruising WW today about 16:00 Saw a familiar face sitting on some steps near the circle. Nicole, early 20's shoulder length brown hair, with a blonde streak in the front. She is definitly a looker. I reported on her back in July. After looping and passing thru the circle a few times, I pulled over on a side street. She walked up to the window, I asked for her name. Nicole she said. Since I know she is a SW (and I incorrectly thought maybe she had brought her prices back to earth) I asked "how much for a BJ" She smiled and without batting an eye said fifty. It was my turn to smile and I told her "no thanks" I cruised around for about an hour and she never got picked up, but two of the girls with her did. I did find Sissy, a skinny blonde 31 yo with a nice face. Took her to my spot opted for BBBJCIM. Good skills and nice personality. She had a pair of lips that were made for giving head. Standard fee Jack w / two Abes for good service. She said she has been working for about six weeks. No digits, would repeat.

    Be safe RP

  5. #5272
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Did you get to sample anything or were you just window shopping?
    Unfortunetly not, I was near the area for work. But believe me I was tempted when I saw that older blond!

    I think I'm going to start going out a little earlier from now on.

  6. #5271

    Asian / Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    Thailand and Costa Rica
    Flushing NY.

  7. #5270

    Montford

    Saw Stefanie on Montford with her boyfriend / pimp. Jenna was at the corner store. She's a WSW red her and lots of freckles. I don't think she's 5 feet. Small, spinner type.

  8. #5269
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum O  [View Original Post]
    I was in the Brooklyn area yesterday at 6:30 pm so I decided to check the b / cb loop. There were many SW out.

    A WSW two blocks up from hanover st. On pontiac ave. She was a brunette with a ponytail. On pontiac & 5th

    There were two attractive blonds smiling & waveing. Further down pontiac was a real attractive hispanic girl.

    She had dark shoulder length hair with a red tint, looked about 20 years old. The best looking SW was a blond.

    Women on Patapsico ave, she is about 40, has a pretty face, and a great body. I saw 3 more SW on Fairhaven.
    Did you get to sample anything or were you just window shopping?

  9. #5268
    I was in the Brooklyn area yesterday at 6:30 pm so I decided to check the b / cb loop. There were many SW out.

    A WSW two blocks up from hanover st. On pontiac ave. She was a brunette with a ponytail. On pontiac & 5th

    There were two attractive blonds smiling & waveing. Further down pontiac was a real attractive hispanic girl.

    She had dark shoulder length hair with a red tint, looked about 20 years old. The best looking SW was a blond.

    Women on Patapsico ave, she is about 40, has a pretty face, and a great body. I saw 3 more SW on Fairhaven.

  10. #5267
    Quote Originally Posted by Blckindy  [View Original Post]
    I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.
    Thailand and Costa Rica

  11. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    I recently asked asked about some info on a girl named Britney and another chick that was on Brunswick and Wilkins got some much needed info on Britney. Did my own work a little on the chick at Wilkins and Brunswick found out her name is Christina anybody got any info on her let me know.
    Do a search on Britney, 22 WSW lives by Pratt? And Carey. Christina lives on Smallwood a couple of blocks from Wilkens. If I recall right. Britney is so drugged up most of the time, boring. No conversation. I also posted her pic. Christina als WSW, about 30 tries to high ball a BJ for.3.

  12. #5265

    On Ramsey Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Blckindy  [View Original Post]
    I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.
    There is one of each on Ramsey Street.

  13. #5264

    Recent 411 question partially answered but looking for more help

    I recently asked asked about some info on a girl named Britney and another chick that was on Brunswick and Wilkins got some much needed info on Britney. Did my own work a little on the chick at Wilkins and Brunswick found out her name is Christina anybody got any info on her let me know.

  14. #5263

    CC loop

    I went around the CC loop tonight and only saw one SW, brown hair average hieght, could not see much as she was wrapped up like it was late Dec, I did not partake but will keep everyone posted as to the action in the area.

    Be safe

  15. #5262

    Latin or Asain

    I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape