Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 6551
-
10-25-10 14:21 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 817Backpage and eros
With the demise of CL erotic section, a lot of these $40 hoes are advertising in BP, eros, and ********. These people attract LE and bring crimes. When can we have a website without these undesirables?
-
10-24-10 22:28 #1390Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 659Help in J-ville
Anyone in ATL know about this group? They've been posting ads for a day or two now and I'd like to see Nikki Dior, but don't want to waste time. All of us in J-ville would appreciate a helping word of advice from one of you well traveled veterans that are further up north. I've attached some links for your viewing to assist with my inquiry. The first 3 links are of Nikki and the last one is of a girl who is going by the name of Natalya Star, who is named Sasha on the vipatlanta. Com site. There is another girl, who I believe to be with them based upon advertising styles, but I can't seem to find her picture on the VIPatl site. Thanks in advane for your help. A PM or a post in the Jacksonville, FL General Reports section would be appreciated.
P. S. Go Dawgs! LOL.
http://www.vipatlantagirls.com/models/show/1590
http://www.verifiedplaymates.com/Atlanta_GA/incall-escorts/4332_4326/PpuuRRMy-KittY-Is-SHaVeD-Bald--DriPPiNg-WeTCaN-U-KeeP-A-SeCrET.html
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/all-american-brunette-says-yes-2-everything-maximrock-model-sssh-can-u-keep-a-secret-20/2209280
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-brazillian-mixed-freak-all-fantasies-fulfilled-i-love-caucasian-men-125-special-20/2209268
-
10-20-10 16:04 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 201When do we get to see?
Originally Posted by Secretshoppa
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-10 08:30 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 49Heard it through the grape vine
I have been told that a lot of new post on BP in the loganville area are in fact LE don't know if this goes with what you were told but just be careful guys.
Originally Posted by Underadar420
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-10 05:19 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 651My question is what happen to the photo gallery? I use to love to see the pics from all over.
Originally Posted by Hobby For All
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-10 23:05 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 586had the same issue until I logged in and then it was business as usual.
Originally Posted by Firm Offer
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-10 17:13 #1385Banned Member

Posts: 332Reading posts with new software
Since the software change, the posts come up in ascending order with the "thread starter" from 11 years ago at the top. I have not been able to find where to change them to descending order. Every time I bring up a thread I have to click on the last page.
Anyone else having this?Last edited by Firm Offer; 10-19-10 at 17:14. Reason: correction
-
10-19-10 01:07 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 750Shit didn't work out as planned after she pocketed some cash that I baited her with to confirm a hunch. Honey even watched me look around for the money as if I lost it. Long story short I dropped it in my house she took it. Third time money came up missing in two months except I knew exactly where and what time and who was around. I called her on it as I drove her to a friends house.
Originally Posted by Secretshoppa
[View Original Post]
This woman I consider a friend. She decided on becoming a provider to bring in income even against my protest. I've suspected an addiction to crack even though she denies it.
-
10-16-10 15:24 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 750Good Girl gone Bad
I got a close friend trying to make a few ends crashing with me for a couple nights while my live in girl is out of town. I will post pics later. Those possibly interested pm me unless you already have my number. Nice ass on her slim frame, she's 37 yrs old but fucks pretty fucking awesome. Show of hands from trusted buds only.
-
10-08-10 20:42 #1382Banned Member

Posts: 13634Gee, like that is anything new. We have to presume that LE monitors this forum as well as every pussy-advertising venue such as BP, CL, ********, Creative Loafing, etc. It's a given in the mongering world.
Originally Posted by Underadar420
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-10 18:48 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 750Be Careful In Atlanta
There may be high police presence on Metro and other hot spots in Atlanta proper this weekend.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news...murders-100810.
-
10-06-10 14:44 #1380Regular Member

Posts: 7Stings j gwinnett county area
I went to see this Girl over at hotel in Cumberland mall. Great service but anyway casual chat She said she sees a cop occasionly and he part of vice For gwinnett county. He told her That their is stings going on because of BP. Basically guys there are Leo on BP. BECAREFUL. A LITTLE HEADS UP
-
09-30-10 22:44 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 916Good luck I have many old pinball machines at the time I got them they cost me $3, 000-$ 5, 000 each that was cheap brand new they could run around $15, 000.
Originally Posted by Pwhipped
Kid Cisco
-
09-30-10 22:22 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 846Rubbers broke huh? Good thing you're firing blanks PW!
Originally Posted by Pwhipped
-
09-30-10 14:33 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 3658PM Sent
Originally Posted by Ozzyoz
I am sending you a PM.
Wet Dreams, PW










Reply With Quote




