Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 437 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 6551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1391

    Backpage and eros

    With the demise of CL erotic section, a lot of these $40 hoes are advertising in BP, eros, and ********. These people attract LE and bring crimes. When can we have a website without these undesirables?

  2. #1390
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 659

    Help in J-ville

    Anyone in ATL know about this group? They've been posting ads for a day or two now and I'd like to see Nikki Dior, but don't want to waste time. All of us in J-ville would appreciate a helping word of advice from one of you well traveled veterans that are further up north. I've attached some links for your viewing to assist with my inquiry. The first 3 links are of Nikki and the last one is of a girl who is going by the name of Natalya Star, who is named Sasha on the vipatlanta. Com site. There is another girl, who I believe to be with them based upon advertising styles, but I can't seem to find her picture on the VIPatl site. Thanks in advane for your help. A PM or a post in the Jacksonville, FL General Reports section would be appreciated.

    P. S. Go Dawgs! LOL.

    http://www.vipatlantagirls.com/models/show/1590

    http://www.verifiedplaymates.com/Atlanta_GA/incall-escorts/4332_4326/PpuuRRMy-KittY-Is-SHaVeD-Bald--DriPPiNg-WeTCaN-U-KeeP-A-SeCrET.html

    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/all-american-brunette-says-yes-2-everything-maximrock-model-sssh-can-u-keep-a-secret-20/2209280

    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-brazillian-mixed-freak-all-fantasies-fulfilled-i-love-caucasian-men-125-special-20/2209268

  3. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretshoppa  [View Original Post]
    I got a close friend trying to make a few ends crashing with me for a couple nights while my live in girl is out of town. I will post pics later. .
    When do we get to see?

  4. #1388

    Heard it through the grape vine

    Quote Originally Posted by Underadar420  [View Original Post]
    I went to see this Girl over at hotel in Cumberland mall. Great service but anyway casual chat She said she sees a cop occasionly and he part of vice For gwinnett county. He told her That their is stings going on because of BP. Basically guys there are Leo on BP. BECAREFUL. A LITTLE HEADS UP
    I have been told that a lot of new post on BP in the loganville area are in fact LE don't know if this goes with what you were told but just be careful guys.

  5. #1387
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby For All  [View Original Post]
    had the same issue until I logged in and then it was business as usual.
    My question is what happen to the photo gallery? I use to love to see the pics from all over.

  6. #1386
    Quote Originally Posted by Firm Offer  [View Original Post]
    Since the software change, the posts come up in ascending order with the "thread starter" from 11 years ago at the top. I have not been able to find where to change them to descending order. Every time I bring up a thread I have to click on the last page.

    Anyone else having this?
    had the same issue until I logged in and then it was business as usual.

  7. #1385

    Reading posts with new software

    Since the software change, the posts come up in ascending order with the "thread starter" from 11 years ago at the top. I have not been able to find where to change them to descending order. Every time I bring up a thread I have to click on the last page.

    Anyone else having this?
    Last edited by Firm Offer; 10-19-10 at 17:14. Reason: correction

  8. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretshoppa  [View Original Post]
    I got a close friend trying to make a few ends crashing with me for a couple nights while my live in girl is out of town. I will post pics later. Those possibly interested pm me unless you already have my number. Nice ass on her slim frame, she's 37 yrs old but fucks pretty fucking awesome. Show of hands from trusted buds only.
    Shit didn't work out as planned after she pocketed some cash that I baited her with to confirm a hunch. Honey even watched me look around for the money as if I lost it. Long story short I dropped it in my house she took it. Third time money came up missing in two months except I knew exactly where and what time and who was around. I called her on it as I drove her to a friends house.

    This woman I consider a friend. She decided on becoming a provider to bring in income even against my protest. I've suspected an addiction to crack even though she denies it.

  9. #1383

    Good Girl gone Bad

    I got a close friend trying to make a few ends crashing with me for a couple nights while my live in girl is out of town. I will post pics later. Those possibly interested pm me unless you already have my number. Nice ass on her slim frame, she's 37 yrs old but fucks pretty fucking awesome. Show of hands from trusted buds only.

  10. #1382
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Underadar420  [View Original Post]
    I went to see this Girl over at hotel in Cumberland mall. Great service but anyway casual chat She said she sees a cop occasionly and he part of vice For gwinnett county. He told her That their is stings going on because of BP. Basically guys there are Leo on BP. BECAREFUL. A LITTLE HEADS UP
    Gee, like that is anything new. We have to presume that LE monitors this forum as well as every pussy-advertising venue such as BP, CL, ********, Creative Loafing, etc. It's a given in the mongering world.

  11. #1381

    Be Careful In Atlanta

    There may be high police presence on Metro and other hot spots in Atlanta proper this weekend.

    http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news...murders-100810.

  12. #1380

    Stings j gwinnett county area

    I went to see this Girl over at hotel in Cumberland mall. Great service but anyway casual chat She said she sees a cop occasionly and he part of vice For gwinnett county. He told her That their is stings going on because of BP. Basically guys there are Leo on BP. BECAREFUL. A LITTLE HEADS UP

  13. #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwhipped
    Hey, anyone know how or know someoe who can repair a old pinball machine, 60's-70's version. I replaced all the bumper rubbers. I used to work beore the rubbers broke, now it will not reset. Thanks, PM please.

    Wet Dreams, PW
    Good luck I have many old pinball machines at the time I got them they cost me $3, 000-$ 5, 000 each that was cheap brand new they could run around $15, 000.

    Kid Cisco

  14. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwhipped
    I used to work beore the rubbers broke
    Rubbers broke huh? Good thing you're firing blanks PW!

  15. #1377

    PM Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyoz
    Hi,

    I can fix it, I have been in the amusement industry since 1981. Only trouble is that I am in S. GA. But I do come up to ATL regularly. Where is the machine located? ATL?

    PLMK

    Ozzy

    I am sending you a PM.

    Wet Dreams, PW

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape