Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 500 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1061

    Macsys

    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys  [View Original Post]
    Wow a slam without nothing even to contribute.
    Hey Macsys,

    Why don't you go take your double negatives back under the rock you crawled out from!

  2. #1060
    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys  [View Original Post]
    Wow a slam without nothing even to contribute.
    If you are referring to my comments about the stupid "code", I have contributed many posts on various of the boards, mostly Boston and Providence so you can cut the bs on the "nothing to contribute". If I can get posters to grow up and cease with the stupid "code" I will have made a major contribution toward less confusion for the other members.

    Get a captain midnight decoder ring and go have some fun!

  3. #1059

    Wow

    Wow a slam without nothing even to contribute.

  4. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Out today saw Nikki4 doing her make-up on Garnet street with her pimp b / f around, didn't stop but got a back side picture listed below, as I've not seen a report for her I may have to TOFTT & see about her myself, but wasn't feelin it right then so passed.

    Saw Michele at Jay's but passed on that also.

    Spotted what I thought to be a HSW on Gorham & I swung around on the back side of Jays & pulled through just as she was walking into the lot, I waved & she smiled but kept walking & into Jays, I parked & waited till she came out but she didn't walk over, so I took off after her.

    When I got up close I felt I made a mistake & that she was a civilian so I drove on by.

    She went to DD & was eyeing traffic, I had pulled into the end of the lot of totally fit nutrition off Church street & was just watching her & yep she walks over & asked if I'm lost & tell her nope just out for a little ride & asked if she needed a ride & says she doesn't need one but will take one! Yes sweet Mami suck my meat!

    Do the intro's she's Isabel & do the LE check & off we go to a nice day spot.

    On the way negotiated 30 BJ & 50 FS & feelin each other up on the way.

    Does a good job with the BJ, a little DT, sometimes uses a little to much hand, but goes right back at it with lots of slurping & I'm laying back thinking what a great fall day as I'm watching my dick go in & out of her mouth for about 15mins.

    Upped it to FS & yep that did it, doggie for 5 mins & I lost it, nice and sweet! Has a fun personality, a very good disposition & pretty good attitude & would repeat & got digits!

    Dropped her off at Bridge street & was homeward bound.

    Face: 7.5, body: 7.5, service 8-8.5, attitude: 8.

    One down thing, when she took off her pants her legs were black and blue, when asked says her b / f hits her, just a FYI so you'll not be surprised as I was.

    Dorian: is Isabel the Catalina aka sugar lips you picked up on post 995?

    Have fun stay safe
    Skatar the Catalina I picked up is different. She is more of a chunkier girl

  5. #1057

    Isabel

    Out today saw Nikki4 doing her make-up on Garnet street with her pimp b / f around, didn't stop but got a back side picture listed below, as I've not seen a report for her I may have to TOFTT & see about her myself, but wasn't feelin it right then so passed.

    Saw Michele at Jay's but passed on that also.

    Spotted what I thought to be a HSW on Gorham & I swung around on the back side of Jays & pulled through just as she was walking into the lot, I waved & she smiled but kept walking & into Jays, I parked & waited till she came out but she didn't walk over, so I took off after her.
    When I got up close I felt I made a mistake & that she was a civilian so I drove on by.
    She went to DD & was eyeing traffic, I had pulled into the end of the lot of totally fit nutrition off Church street & was just watching her & yep she walks over & asked if I'm lost & tell her nope just out for a little ride & asked if she needed a ride & says she doesn't need one but will take one! Yes sweet Mami suck my meat!
    Do the intro's she's Isabel & do the LE check & off we go to a nice day spot.
    On the way negotiated 30 BJ & 50 FS & feelin each other up on the way.
    Does a good job with the BJ, a little DT, sometimes uses a little to much hand, but goes right back at it with lots of slurping & I'm laying back thinking what a great fall day as I'm watching my dick go in & out of her mouth for about 15 mins.
    Upped it to FS & yep that did it, doggie for 5 mins & I lost it, nice and sweet! Has a fun personality, a very good disposition & pretty good attitude, would repeat & got digits!
    Dropped her off at Bridge street & was homeward bound.
    Face: 7.5, body: 7.5, service 8-8.5, attitude: 8.
    One down thing, when she took off her pants her legs were black and blue, when asked says her b/f hits her, just a FYI so you'll not be surprised as I was.

    Dorian: is Isabel the Catalina aka sugar lips you picked up on post 995?

    Have fun stay safe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Isabel2.jpg‎   Isabel.jpg‎   Catalina.jpg‎   Nikki4.jpg‎   Isabel1.jpg‎  


  6. #1056
    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys  [View Original Post]
    So, had a appointment with Larissa today. Finally wanted and got my DATY that was refused the first time. I was curious about doing a 2 fer with her and crazy Tiff. So when I got there Tiff answered the door. So I just came out with it. You play too? I know she did but was playing stupid.

    Got both of them, for 145. I hate it that I'm so old. Was in and out in 20 min. Had nothing to do with them rushing or anything like that I just go to first. And also out of all the time that I have been doing this, this is the first time I had 2 at once. Was just to much for the little head to handle.

    When I first got there another monger came to the door. Anyone want to own up to it. Was around 2:30 today.

    Was actually supposed to hitch up with Jenn today but cancelled, she really pissed me off. She used to have an incall with Lisa, but Lisa lost her apartment and thus so did Jenn. She was supposed to try to setup someplace that we could go but didn't pan out. She said we could get a room at the Caswell, Told her I'd give her 120, that would be $.20 for her plus 50 for the room for a total of $.70. Told her I wanted multiple pops for that. I can get an escort incall for $.50, but I like Jenn and try to help whenever I can. She nickled & dimend me for the 120. Texted me back and said she wanted 150, I was like Jenn, that's 200 total, thanks but no thanks. Evidently she thought I would give in, but no way. I always giving her extra, all the time. Usually when I get together with her I'll give her 50 just for a bbjcim, and have given her 100 for full service. Texted her told her we would meet up another time. Really must have confused her thinking that I would have no problem with the money when I got back to her and said no. She's texted me about 5 times since this, she should have taken the first offer.

    Ok guys that's my rant and reviews for the day. Play safe guys, macsys!

    P. S. Hey LBMonger, never mind the PM as you can tell by my post I'm all set, Macsys
    Enough with that stupid "code" for the money. Even you got confused eniugh to revert back to using straight numbers. As I keep saying, who the hell do you think you are fooling with that ridiculous "code"? It just gets some of us confused, but certainly does not throw LE in different direction. Grow up!

  7. #1055

    2 Fer

    So, had a appointment with Larissa today. Finally wanted and got my DATY that was refused the first time. I was curious about doing a 2 fer with her and crazy Tiff. So when I got there Tiff answered the door. So I just came out with it. You play too? I know she did but was playing stupid.

    Got both of them, for 145. I hate it that I'm so old. Was in and out in 20 min. Had nothing to do with them rushing or anything like that I just go to first. And also out of all the time that I have been doing this, this is the first time I had 2 at once. Was just to much for the little head to handle.

    When I first got there another monger came to the door. Anyone want to own up to it. Was around 2:30 today.

    Was actually supposed to hitch up with Jenn today but cancelled, she really pissed me off. She used to have an incall with Lisa, but Lisa lost her apartment and thus so did Jenn. She was supposed to try to setup someplace that we could go but didn't pan out. She said we could get a room at the Caswell, Told her I'd give her 120, that would be $.20 for her plus 50 for the room for a total of $.70. Told her I wanted multiple pops for that. I can get an escort incall for $.50, but I like Jenn and try to help whenever I can. She nickled & dimend me for the 120. Texted me back and said she wanted 150, I was like Jenn, that's 200 total, thanks but no thanks. Evidently she thought I would give in, but no way. I always giving her extra, all the time. Usually when I get together with her I'll give her 50 just for a bbjcim, and have given her 100 for full service. Texted her told her we would meet up another time. Really must have confused her thinking that I would have no problem with the money when I got back to her and said no. She's texted me about 5 times since this, she should have taken the first offer.

    Ok guys that's my rant and reviews for the day. Play safe guys, macsys!

    P. S. Hey LBMonger, never mind the PM as you can tell by my post I'm all set, Macsys

  8. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    It's kinda like potato or potato, spelled the same but sounds different, Larizza or Larissa, spelled differently but sounds the same, (does it really matter.

    Saw Jen today at Jay's but I had to pass as the switch for the windows in my car had to be replaced, $116 dollars & a couple hours later I was good to go, while the car was being fixed Nikki4 walked by, but by the time the car was fixed she was gone & Jen was no longer around & I was suppose to hook-up with Melissa but that fell through, so it was just a shitty sucky day all around for me.

    On the bright side though, it is kinda funny that ya can get a BJ for 30-40 which is way more fun than making the car windows go up & down but an electrical switch cost $106, something's wrong there!

    Dorian17: did she give you a name? I am wondering if it wasn't Karma from post 972, she is very hot with black hair, piercing on the left side above her lip, the rest of the description is on the post, & the price is about the same, and was the first time I saw her & haven't seen her around since. The Asian American girl is Kelly
    Sorry, yes she told me her name was Rachael. Not Karma. Said she isn't doing FS because of surgery on her inner thigh

  9. #1053

    Larizza or Larissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Cessna Pilot13  [View Original Post]
    Me tinks the title states the question. Which is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    by Jays and saw a really cute girls with 2 braids in her hair. Picked her up near Jays. Said she wanted.50, countered with.40. Told me she usually does.60 so I was getting a deal. Ask her for her place and she says to just drive. So I got a BBBJ while driving a bit. Finally stopped on a side street to complete the deed. She was good. Too many rules. Couldn't even rub her ass without another 10. Problem was she was ridiculously hot. Not SW hot but escort hot. Young too, around 25ish. Piercing in her cheek too. I would probably repeat if there was a spot. Did get digits as well. Service was 7. Attitude 6, looks 10
    It's kinda like potato or potato, spelled the same but sounds different, Larizza or Larissa, spelled differently but sounds the same, (does it really matter).

    Saw Jen today at Jay's but I had to pass as the switch for the windows in my car had to be replaced, $116 dollars & a couple hours later I was good to go, while the car was being fixed Nikki4 walked by, but by the time the car was fixed she was gone & Jen was no longer around & I was suppose to hook-up with Melissa but that fell through, so it was just a shitty sucky day all around for me.

    On the bright side though, it is kinda funny that ya can get a BJ for 30-40 which is way more fun than making the car windows go up & down but an electrical switch cost $106, something's wrong there!

    Dorian17: did she give you a name? I am wondering if it wasn't Karma from post 972, she is very hot with black hair, piercing on the left side above her lip, the rest of the description is on the post, & the price is about the same, and was the first time I saw her & haven't seen her around since. The Asian American girl is Kelly

  10. #1052

    Not sure if it's the same one.

    Was cruising & scouting this afternoon. Could've sworn I saw Jen with b / f at Tedeschi's. Saw a few others I didn't care about. Saw one BSW corner of south & Appleton. A bit later, at the same location, I saw a WSW with what appeared to be a few tats around the chest area. I did see one beauty just a bit closer to Towers from there (Almost across from Elliot) wearing a white scoop neck top, kinda small tits, but she was a blond beauty. Hair was around shoulder length. Looked to be fresh, early 20's.

  11. #1051

    Not familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    by Jays and saw a really cute girl with 2 braids in her hair. Young too, around 25ish. Piercing in her cheek too. I would probably repeat if there was a spot. Did get digits as well. Service was 7. Attitude 6, looks 10
    Interesting, new girl, doesn't sound familiar, will have to wait for the rest of the crew to chime in.

  12. #1050

    Thursday afternoon

    Did my usual swing this afternoon because I was off work. Wasn't too much out. Did see the asian american girl, I forget her name but she was with a couple of guys and didn't seem to be working. Also saw a chubby WSW by Jays but by the time I cae back around she was gone. Nothing on Westford. I was going to head home and passed by Jays and saw a really cute girls with 2 braids in her hair. Looped around and gace me the look. I thought it was TGTBT so I looped again. Saw her talking to another guy and he slipped her a 10 that I could see so I figured she was working. Picked her up near Jays. Said she wanted.50, countered with.40. Told me she usually does.60 so I was getting a deal. Ask her for her place and she says to just drive. So I got a BBBJ while driving a bit. Finally stopped on a side street to complete the deed. She was good. Too many rules. Couldn't even rub her ass without another 10. Problem was she was ridiculously hot. Not SW hot but escort hot. Young too, around 25ish. Piercing in her cheek too. I would probably repeat if there was a spot. Did get digits as well. Service was 7. Attitude 6, looks 10

  13. #1049

    Me to

    Quote Originally Posted by Cessna Pilot13  [View Original Post]
    Me tinks the title states the question. Which is it?
    Ya I was wondering that myself.

  14. #1048

    Asian girls

    Hey I'm glad you guys enjoyed Larizza and of course there will be more to come.

    So I got this call from some place I use to go to about 2 years ago in Allston that had like 5-6 asian girls every 2 weeks. Very top notch quality asian girls. They provide shower massage and FS for 130 which is really what I've been searching for. I was surprised the guy kept my number after all this time. He says hes got 2 girls working every 2 weeks which is perfect for my busy schedule. Will be headed there this weekend.

    LB
    Last edited by Lb Monger; 10-14-10 at 13:17. Reason: name

  15. #1047

    Larissa or Larizza?

    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys  [View Original Post]
    Actually seen Jen at Jays yesterday. Have something setup with her for Saturday, if she shows. Asked her if she still had a place, she was living with Lisa, stated no. Told her I really don't want to do the car thing during the day, she said she'd figure something out, have to wait and see. On another note, she had also told me she finally left her piece of shit bf, what's this about the 10th time she left him. But all in all she seemed in a pretty good mood. Wanted to do a date but as Skatar would state "wasn't feeling it". Not only that I'm thinking by Friday I'll be extra horny so I have something setup for Friday with an escort and Saturday with Jen, so thought I would wait.

    I was talking to LB Tiff isn't that bad. I tend to kind of like the little older. More experience. Might give her a buzz over the weekend.

    Glad to hear Skatar, you got the "it's to intimate" response from her also, thought it was me. But one thing you did get that I didn't go for was the bbjcim & the fuck afterwards. I'll have to remember that. Take care guys, macsys
    Me tinks the title states the question. Which is it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape