Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3484

    Dawn. Triangle

    Picked up Dawn in the Triangle. Took her to my spot. $.25 for BBBJTCIM. Allowed digital play. Nice tight ass and giner. She wanted $.60 for FS, I just laughed at her, and f*ked her mouth until I nutted. Full Bs. Bit of a gut, but nothing too bad. Nice a$. I'd repeat her.

  2. #3483

    Same Neighborhood, about 5pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bratley1055  [View Original Post]
    Did the cruise yesterday after 4. I was surprise about the lack of talent on such a nice day. I ended up settling on Peaches. Did the job for.2 but won't repeat.
    Was passing through about 5pm, was going to stop at Centerfolds, but cruised down further south. Got a flat tire and returned to 8 mile. While I had it repaired, a slim, white, blond spinner was eyeing everyone and trying to deal with the male customers next door at the gas station. She looked desperate. We made eye contact, she had a cute face, but her body was covered up. I was in no condition to hook up with the flat tire and all. By the way, her pimp was on foot nearby. I don't know what he was supposed to do when she hooked up and drove away. She had a sexy face and I would have tried, if it wasn't for the flat tire. Be safe, JackBB.

  3. #3482

    Vernor near Woodmere

    Friday night, around 10PM, found Crystal, a cute brown (Hispanic? Mixed B / W? SW who I'd sampled before.25 or so but looks 19. Nice beej WS (didn't even need to ask) Nice, funny conversation, too. Nice girl, will definitely repeat.

  4. #3481
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratley1055  [View Original Post]
    Did the cruise yesterday after 4. I was surprise about the lack of talent on such a nice day. I ended up settling on Peaches. Did the job for.2 but won't repeat.
    That girl is hilarious. She sounds like a rabid rhino when she sucks. Depending on one's mood, that's either a turn on or a turn off.

  5. #3480

    John are

    Did the cruise yesterday after 4. I was surprise about the lack of talent on such a nice day. I ended up settling on Peaches. Did the job for.2 but won't repeat.

  6. #3479
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I knew a SW named Nicky sometime ago, if I can ask.

    She was on what street North of Fenkell.

    How old was she.

    What color was she.
    JW,

    Nicky is a WSW, I would put her at a "6" on a general SW scale. Maybe a bit higher if I compare against what I normally see in Brightmoor. She looks to be in her late 20's. Dark shoulder-length hair. Maybe 5' in height, lean, with soft, smalll see's. She may have been a user, but she wasn't tweaky then, had good teeth and looked in good condition.

    I saw her on Riverdale. I circled back around and caught up with her on Keeler, between Riverdale and Virgil.

    Sound like anyone you know?

  7. #3478

    Nicky in the Brightmoor area

    I was cruising Brightmoor around the afternoon drive-time. I saw several prospects before I came upon Nicky just north of Fenkell. Dark hair, lean spinner-type. Dreamed we did a car date around the area for.2 +.05 tip. Lots of attention and affection paid. Will repeat.

  8. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by Barond  [View Original Post]
    Had a little bit of time and rolled around the usual strolls around lunchtime today.

    Came across a nice find at the Woodmere / Vernor corner.23 year old brunnette named Star. Really nice girl- she is definately a 8 or 9.5'6,125 pounds maybe. Definately worth it.

    Does anyone do the Vernor stroll in the evenings? I wonder if this area is not loaded with top notch girls.

    Also strolled John are and Michigan- but nothing note worthy. Have not bumped into anything the past few times worthy of my cash.
    I used to see this girl on Vernor near Springwall all the time afternoons early in the summer. She was cute. Has anyone seen her lately?

  9. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Heads up for Angel's night and the few days around it. There is no Hunting Allowed those nights, all LEO will be working those nights and handing out tickets left and right to compensate for all the overtime. If you must hunt one those nights then you need to get one of those yellow caution lights (like the one's the snow plow guys use) it has worked for me the last few years. That way LE thinks your a volunteer and not a monger.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BNMOLY? Ie=UTF8&tag=shopsnet-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000BNMOLY.

    Safe hunting.

    J. W.
    Thats funny. And smart

  10. #3475
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan99  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a cruise down Mich / Central area and around McGraw / Proctor. Saw a tall brunette, about 32,8 in SW scale, and she passed the LE check. I was a bit leary of her. She walked down a side street to me after we made the eye contact. She reached for the door and jumped in. All good signs. She offered up the LE check. Nice solid B's. Lot of upselling, but I stated the.2 is the norm. She starts doing her thing and I ask if CIM is in the plans. She says NO. I toss out a tip and she insist CIM is not going to happen. I manage to wrap things up and donate a.02 tip. It was the worst ever. Saw her on Tarnow, North side of Michigan. Very bad dream.

    Uncle Leo is out!
    Back in the day when I was hanging loose in the game. I would just fucking nut in their mouths. There was no discussions about it. I just did it.

    Don't even talk about it man. Just nut

  11. #3474
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    De-1, if you don't mind me asking what SW are you getting FS from for.1 or.2.

    I just look threw you past posts and saw a few SW posts but none of them said I got FS from SW "X" or even a BJ from SW "Y"
    John. I just re read my post. And it reads a little 'off'.

    I DID get FS for $10 multiple times. Although usually I would pay $20. Depending on how I felt.

    The BJ's would be $10. Maybe a few times a $20. Usually I would offer $10. And say that's all I had.

    The breagfast thing was definitely $4 in change and three one dollar bills. I'll never forget that. And the chick I fucked a few minutes before her was $10. I remember that too.

    I have never ever paid more than $25 for anything. And that extra $5, if paid, was always a tip.

    I also got my dick sucked before for 4 valiums. LOL. She was high on crack and I kind of talked myself into that. She was actually cool. I wish I would of fucked her but I had no condoms. And that wasn't going to happen like that. Those were the High-On days.

  12. #3473
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    .5 for CBJ, $ for CFS, these WSW where very hot 10's on any Michigan scale.
    I remember what they looked like John. They were so hot I figured it was a set up. I didn't do shit. Plus. I was so doped up in those days that I could not of AFFORDED that $. LOL.

  13. #3472
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    De-1, if you don't mind me asking what SW are you getting FS from for.1 or.2.

    I just look threw you past posts and saw a few SW posts but none of them said I got FS from SW "X" or even a BJ from SW "Y"
    No problem in asking. The reason I don't name names is because the last time that I have picked up a working girl was a couple years ago. I have a girlfriend. Although we have come to an agreement that I can do this shit, if I don't mention it to her (how fucking strange is that. LOL. LONG story. So. This site and just learning where LE is and where they aren't. Is my prep work. I'm not about to lose my fucking car for something that shouldn't be illegal like this anyways.

    So. The last chick was some girl off of Livernois. About 3 years ago actually. I never actually grabbed names, although I suppose I should of. I think I gave her $20. Although she may have been a charitable $25. I think I gave her an extra $5.

    See. I'm an ex-drug addict & alchoholic. I know what a $10 or $20 bill looks like when your strung out. It's enough. I'm also not fat and gross and old. Although I'm sure that counts for FAR less than that green bill does (if at all.

    Most of the working girls I picked up were all off Michigan Avenue. And then the good old corridor back in the mid 90's.94-95 ish. Drunk as hell. Bouncing around with my little Kid Rock Polyfuze Method blasting away. Back when I used to get fun of for listening to him. Because it seemed like NO ONE did. LOL. That's back when he was great. But I digress.

    When I start back up John. I will get names. And I will grab numbers. And I will certainly give them to you, no problem. You do a lot via your postings (obviously. So I wouldn't think twice to do that.

    I don't know if you read the post about the one I got for $7. LOL. It was $4 in change and three $1 bills. LOL. I had just fucked one other chick about 10 minutes before her, at the quarter car wash. With her bent over in my trunk. I did that so it would look to a passerby that I was about to wash my car. In fact. You couldn't see shit, the trunk lid was up. I finished. And this other one walked up a few minutes after the first one left. I figured fuck. She needs a rock. And I'm down for #2. So. "will you take this. LOL"

    She said. "Shiittt. Thats enough to buy me breahgg-fast! "

    LOL. A breakfast-rock

  14. #3471

    This should go in the humor section

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Heads up for Angel's night and the few days around it. There is no Hunting Allowed those nights, all LEO will be working those nights and handing out tickets left and right to compensate for all the overtime. If you must hunt one those nights then you need to get one of those yellow caution lights (like the one's the snow plow guys use) it has worked for me the last few years. That way LE thinks your a volunteer and not a monger.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BNMOLY? Ie=UTF8&tag=shopsnet-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000BNMOLY.

    Safe hunting.

    J. W.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Greene  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I used one last year for that reason.
    I am LMFAO. I must be getting old. I have done some silly things in my lifetime for the cause but this one is new to me.

  15. #3470

    Devon Triangle

    Dreamt of WSW (19-ish? Named Devon today around 4:15. BBBJTCIM (with spit. She wanted.4, told her.2, gave her.25 (extra.05 fell out of pocket and she saw it, she was getting it as tip anyway. Near Grand River and Lenore.

    LEO was busting Victory around 3:45. Also saw LEO (marked van and car) at Beech Daly and Grand River with lights on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape