The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Leah from WW

    Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LeahWW.PNG‎  

  2. #5247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Photo Gallery

    I see that the photo gallery is back, and the search function is working. Thank you, Jackson! Good job!

  3. #5246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Lara is good, Looks like she got cleaned up some, last time I seen her she was really strung out. I would love to catch up with her again looking like she is now all clean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Lara is back around. She had been clean for quite a while, but she says her boyfriend died suddenly recently and she relapsed. She says she has only been back around the WW for two days. Has put on a little weight since the last pictures of her were posted here. I would put a link to them but the search feature is apparently still not working, or at least I can't make it work. I remember the pictures, and it wasn't until after I dropped her off that I made the connection that she was the same girl that was in those pictures a couple of years ago. Service was very good, although just a little rushed. Lots of tongue, and pays a lot of attention to the boys. As you can see she also has great boobs and nipples. I would absolutely see her again. She's a lot of fun to be with. Paid standard tuition, plus some extra for the pictures. I was happy enough to give her a tip, too. YMMV. Attachment 112463Attachment 112464Attachment 112465Attachment 112466Attachment 112467Attachment 112468Attachment 112469Attachment 112470

  4. #5245

    Dealt with her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Man  [View Original Post]
    Crusied B / cb today in the rain and it was slow to say the least. Found cc (or seesee? On patapsco by 10th. Wants 40 for CBJ I say 20 and tip for good behavior. Finally agrees and we hit my spot and into the back we go.30 seconds in she's like are you almost done? Complains the whole time and when she's not complaining she's using her hand and trying to tell me about her roomates cat. Pay her a 5 for a pornstar pop and I must have been backed up cause it flooded her face and hair. Helped her clean off her face but didn't say anything about her new hair product. Laughed all the way back to drop her off. A cop got behing me on patapsco by the 7 11 and I was like oh shit if I get pulled over and she's got a load in her hair but he turned off and I ended up giveing her 10 for a tip. Wonder how long before she notice it. Would not repeat. Even if she washed her hair.
    Yeah I dealt with her before went to her place her I guess she's still staying of the street near the Mcdonald's on ritchie hwy. Well service was'nt all that great after waiting an hour for her to wait for her friend to come back because she was babysittiing. I did the pornstar pop on her and she was about to go crazy. Gave me her digits I prompted lossed them.

  5. #5244

    Rain Job

    Crusied B / cb today in the rain and it was slow to say the least. Found cc (or seesee? On patapsco by 10th. Wants 40 for CBJ I say 20 and tip for good behavior. Finally agrees and we hit my spot and into the back we go.30 seconds in she's like are you almost done? Complains the whole time and when she's not complaining she's using her hand and trying to tell me about her roomates cat. Pay her a 5 for a pornstar pop and I must have been backed up cause it flooded her face and hair. Helped her clean off her face but didn't say anything about her new hair product. Laughed all the way back to drop her off. A cop got behing me on patapsco by the 7 11 and I was like oh shit if I get pulled over and she's got a load in her hair but he turned off and I ended up giveing her 10 for a tip. Wonder how long before she notice it. Would not repeat. Even if she washed her hair.

  6. #5243

    Sw's

    [QUOTE=Monger 666; 1075256]Would like to cruise in Brooklyn but don't know the are.

    ANy legit advice?

    I will take ANY phone numbers if not LE.

    Since I live near Catonsville, anything over there?

    Or do I have to drive down to WIlkens? Lot of construction. [/Q.

    I've rarely seen a SW outside of the loops. You might get lucky and find a girl with her thumb out, hitchhiking. It looks like the WW roadwork is almost finished anyway, maybe a couple of weeks.

  7. #5242

    Notels

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhh55  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a pretty basic question, but I've read the forum and haven't seen anything about where to go.
    Ask the girls and they will tell you. There is some paranoia about the subject. Few houses accept guests, if not confortable, then drive on Washington Blvd toward Lowes, then a little further.

    Learn how to receive a BJ while driving; It is hands-free.

    Check out the area for storage unit rentals. The hours may be convenient for a quickie.

  8. #5241

    Ms. ExSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    Wow she has definitly gained alot of weight sence the last time I saw her. Was she locked up or something/
    Hey Ms. ExSW, Do you still come out? I have not seen you recently.

    Hope everything is going well for you.

  9. #5240

    Where are the Notels

    I know this is a pretty basic question, but I've read the forum and haven't seen anything about where to go.

  10. #5239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    Wow she has definitly gained alot of weight sence the last time I saw her. Was she locked up or something/
    Not locked up, just on a program, according to her. I've got more pictures when I get a chance to post them.

  11. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb
    I know that North ave. Is full of trannies, also I have seen some more obvious ones over the years on WW. But my question is concerning the deceptive ones, the ones that almost pass.

    Can someone break down the shemale street walker situation? How common is it really?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php? 3735-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1055489#post1055489.

    North Avenue is not full of trannies. They really show themselves starting a block to the north of North unless they're trying to catch a cab or a hack, eat, or network with whoever.

  12. #5237

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcsttroller  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a couple of years.
    I spent some quality time with her about three or so months ago. Rumor had it she might have been facing some charges back then. I have not seen her since last spring and her cell has not worked. She was living in a house with her sister and some other girl behind the old Ollie's in Glen Burnie. I cannot remember the street, but it was a corner house.

    Sorry for both of our sakes that I cannot give you more.

    Play and stay safe,

    Lover Bug

  13. #5236

    Oops, picked up Monessa. Not good.

    I found Monessa around WW. She's about 5'5" and 130 pounds. Her hair is obviously dyed, and reddish in color. Looks better from far away. She was showing off her belly that day with a dark blue top that tied above her navel.

    When we could not come to terms, I offered to drop her off anywhere she wanted. She said that I had to pay her for her time, as she probably lost other dates while talking to me. So I gave her Lincoln for the two minutes she was in my car. She insisted I should give her Hamilton, or she would not get out of the car. I told her that she could sit in my car as long as she wanted, but I was not going to drive her back once I left the area. Then she threatened to tell the police that I kidnapped her. I laughed out loud and said, "I could tell the police some things myself". I guess she thought the better of it and got out at the next corner.

    Too much attitude. I suggest you avoid.

    Does anyone remember a girl named Megan from about a year ago? She was roughly 5'4" and 110 pounds. She had some freckles, short dirty blond hair and a few tattoos. In her case, the closer you got the BETTER she looked. She lived in the basement of the house next to the circle when I met her. I think she said she had a kid out of state. I hope she's OK. Let me know what's up with her if you can.

  14. #5235
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcsttroller  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a couple of years.
    Almost as long as the 14 months you've been asking the same question in every post.

  15. #5234

    Lara

    Please don't take her near the beach, she might get harpooned. God she got huge

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape