Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1537

    John R Lately

    Am I the only one who has been striking out on John R lately? There are a few regulars out (Nikki, Rayna) but other than that, it's slim pickings. I've seen a few new girls, but they are a 1 or 2 even on the SW scale. So, is it just me? Or is the area going through a dry spell?

  2. #1536

    Ok ignore my post

    I only sent that last post to see if I could. I was getting a message that said I would not be able to, so I was testing it out. IGNORE, HAPPY MONGERING!

  3. #1535

    Logging in

    I'm having a hard time getting to the forums with this new lay out. I log in and then it is won't let me get to this section. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. The only way I can get to this area is to go the back way.

  4. #1534

    Tonya (Gratiot)

    Report #2 on the fine sistah! After a few technical difficulties trying to reach her by phone took a chance and hit the stroll. Ran into her on the same spot on Gratiot a few days ago (see my previous report. The second round was better than the first. Whew! Her body is unbelievable and the total package (skills + tits + booty. Unfortunately like so many others in this game, her phone "contact" is sporatic (at best).

    Cudi

  5. #1533

    DaVita (The Ave)

    G'Morning,

    I took the Michigan Ave early morning stroll on Monday. Ran into DaVita on Michigan Ave. Near Junction. WSW, about 5'2", firm see cups, average booty, brunette. Dropped $15 for a CBJ (you know me. Skills were about 7.5/10. Attentive to the "boys". Would definitely repeat. I've noticed that the earlyyyy morning stroll is definitely hit or miss, but generally a hit for the past month (or two.

    Rode through John are and the 5.0 along with the pick up crew were heavily on patrol between 6 mile to 7 mile.

    Cudi

  6. #1532

    Jessica

    Took a fenkell stroll the other day, Evergreen to Telegraph, and saw a WSW named Jessica. About 5'4", reddish brown wavy hair a solid 8. Major warning signs. Admitted she was loaded on oxy, and about 4 months pregny. But took her to the notel anyways. Glad I did. Got BJ and FS for.4 and no rush what so ever. She showered before and after. Aint hhad 1 like this 1 in awhile. Seem like its better for me this time of year.

  7. #1531
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet  [View Original Post]
    Called Halo this morning and met up with her at 7Mile and J. Are, "she actually drove there. ".

    Long story short, we drove separately to a gas station where shed begged for some gas money, yeah I know.

    Needless to say, she took off like a bat out of hell once she got her gas.

    If you pick her up, keep her on a short leash until you are done with her.
    I don't care how cute she may be, there's too many reasonably sane girls out there to put up with this flake's drama. It's time for we consumers to make a stand. :the

  8. #1530

    New layout!

    Off topic but the layout for usasg needed to be refreshed, the only bad thing is no more photo section, but most of the pics on here are still on the thread.

    Back to the monger reports.

    Stay safe

  9. #1529

    Halo

    Called Halo this morning and met up with her at 7Mile and J. Are, "she actually drove there. ".

    Long story short, we drove separately to a gas station where shed begged for some gas money, yeah I know.

    Needless to say, she took off like a bat out of hell once she got her gas.

    If you pick her up, keep her on a short leash until you are done with her.

  10. #1528

    Any info.

    For the past week or so I've been driving the John Are way and dropping in on Centerfolds and noticed several wayward ladies waving to me near that party store. One in particular looks pretty cute and I'd like to dream about her a little. She is a WSW rather thin, medium height, shoulder length brown hair, glasses and she usually wears a hoody or zip up jacket and she's got a great smile. Can anyone give me any feedback on her? Or how about the skinny, red head, WSW I saw yesterday? I'm trying to find a good one for my first dream. Thanks for the help guys.

    DJ

  11. #1527

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by toka420
    Between MLK and Warren is very unusual.

    Any landmark she was near?
    If you find a gem you really need to do your due dilligence. Always try to get digits and/or take her home like a gentleman.

  12. #1526

    christine

    Quote Originally Posted by toka420
    Between MLK and Warren is very unusual.

    Any landmark she was near?
    There was a Liquor store on on the corner, I think is was Forrest and Trumbull, I know the area fairly well and never saw SW's around, you see maybe a random crackhead but mostly alot of collage kids. My guess is maybe she is a misguided student or she's not from that neighborhood.

    Side note.

    Cruised around the Fort, livernois circle a few times around 1-2:30 am and saw only a few WSW but nothing special.

    I stopped to pick up one near Fort and Waterman But as she walked to my car I realized her face looked like she could have played a mutant in the hills have eyes so I drove away.

    I think I need to have my eyes checked.

    Cheers

  13. #1525
    Man, I am close. I've done my homework (read the site), scope out the territory (John Argh! 6 to 8 mile) everyday, and I am ready to help some poor, beautiful SW find her way (pick her up). But I need your help, please. Once I pick her up do the LE check, then what? I mean, I know what to do, but is there a safe place to drive to and just go at it in my truck or do I take said SW to a house (not safe?) or one of the notels on Woodward? I think it is best to have a plan and then be open to suggestion, but I don't want LE knocking on my window while I am have such a good dream. Any thoughts on where to seal the deal? Much appreciated. Keep it safe and keep it real.

    DJ

  14. #1524
    Fortunately (or unfortunately) I did not have time to participate tonight but thought I would post up what I saw for comments. Was heading down JR around 730ish and did not see much but then just before State Fair I saw one walking. A white and blue had passed me and being I didn't have time I kept on going. A monger following me took advantage (she was too rough for my taste anyway). I saw him turn around and then guess what. With this cold weather it must be Christmas time because I saw the prettiest red, blue, and white lights flashing. The DPD obviously saw him stop and decided to have a conversation. I continued on about my business.

    On the way back I ran through again (about 830 now) and heading from 8 south I first saw this brown hair (slight reddish to it), long (shoulders) looking pretty good. Going a bit further down I saw a not too bad older one (near State Fair) that had short hair and seemed fairly tall. Finally passed the bridge there seemed to be a really good looking blond.

    I needed to be somewhere and thought about a quick stop but then seeing Christmas lights earlier I think it just made me a bit nervous.

    Hope none of you had the visit and anyone know anything about these 3? They all looked reasonable.

  15. #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside John
    I was cruising around last night and came across a WSW who calls herself Christine. She was a 10 by my scale anyway. She was on Trumbull between MLK and Warren. Not a usual stroll but I was bored. She was wearing a tight black mini skirt and Fishnet stockings. At first I thought she was LE but she had her lip and nose pierced and was too much of a rocker type chick. $20 +. 05 tip for one of the best bbbjcimws I have ever had. I Wanted to take pics but she wasn't down for that, She said she doesn't do this often. She was early 20's an highly recommended if you can find her, I'm going to try again!

    Cheers
    Between MLK and Warren is very unusual.

    Any landmark she was near?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape