Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1552

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked Amy for a great BBBJTCWS, BLS, 90% DT, very nice girl and real easy to talk to. Nice to see her back and looking good (for now)

    Safe hunting.

    J. W.
    Had her this AM. I found the same great service. Going back for more in a couple of days, she is definitely a good one.

  2. #1551

    Emily again - John R.

    Saw Emily again. Took her to the notel this time. $.40 for a long visit. BBBJ, FS, and CIP. She's got nice boobs, and loves to provide BLS. Emily is afraid I'll stop seeing her when Amber reappears. And I'm making her worry, so the service level stays high.

    A bit of intel: Amber is still in the joint. (Bad) Sarah and Patricia have not been heard from lately.

    Amy's back (again).

    And Renee, the girl with the limp near 7 mile, got her limp when a john attacked her, she jumped out of the car to escape, and john hit her with the car.

    All of this intel is from various SWs, so of course take it with 100 grains of salt.

    By the way, has anyone seen Sandra lately? I've been looking but haven't seen her.

  3. #1550

    Stings On John Are maybe having affect

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who has been striking out on John R lately? There are a few regulars out (Nikki, Rayna) but other than that, it\'s slim pickings. I\'ve seen a few new girls, but they are a 1 or 2 even on the SW scale. So, is it just me? Or is the area going through a dry spell?
    I dreamed I was strolling John are last night and I saw a white van on the steet under the railroad bridge (one block S of state fair) just sitting there for a couple of minutes. Thought it was strange because no one would monger there so I passed by and a girl got out. Looked to good to be true (WSW long hair and glasses. She walked to John are and stood on the corner for a minute then walked to the gas station on the corner. I drove by her again and a unmarked grey LE car followed me all the way to 8 mile then turned around. Curosity got the best of me because I figured it was a sting so I waited a few minutes and went back around and the white van was setting at the gas station and several LE cars were riding around and parked in the area. One monger went by to check her out and the same grey car followed him. Be careful out there.

  4. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by Det313  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a hard time getting to the forums with this new lay out. I log in and then it is won't let me get to this section. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. The only way I can get to this area is to go the back way.
    The new software is buggy, I have to play games to get in, it tells me I haven't activated my account. I read the suggestions, "use a different browser"? Doesn't sound like a serious suggestion, anyway I use internet explorer. I hope it gets corrected, but I don't think Jackson considers it a real problem.

  5. #1548

    Brandy on John R

    I was in the area at about 530pm today so I decided to take a stroll down John R to see if there was any action. Saw Brandy, a very skinny redhead, obviously working. Turned around picked her up and she directed me to a secluded parking spot. Was surprised to see three other SWs out in the neighborhoods west of John R. She provided an ok BBBJ but no cim. Because of this I decided to put on a cover so she would continue through the finish.

    .3 (I should have asked about the finish before I paid) for her time and she said she charges .6 for FS. I probably won't pick her up again but I took her #.

  6. #1547

    Login error.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    I log in, they ask me to log in again, get the invalid notice, I hit the forums and I'm logged in.
    It has to do with the page your bookmark takes you to. The paging scheme of the site has changed. Once your logged in go to your favorite page and re bookmark it. Or if your using firefox edit your existing bookmark and copy paste the new page into the bookmark.

  7. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet  [View Original Post]
    Called Halo this morning and met up with her at 7Mile and J. Are, "she actually drove there. ".

    Long story short, we drove separately to a gas station where shed begged for some gas money, yeah I know.

    Needless to say, she took off like a bat out of hell once she got her gas.

    If you pick her up, keep her on a short leash until you are done with her.
    I can't wait until I read that someone fucked this ***** in the ass and nutts in her face. And then takes the money back before they leave.

    I should offer an award for these set of actions. Just for kicks.

  8. #1545

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  9. #1544

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #1543

    This is Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by Philthy Rich  [View Original Post]
    Hello, fellow mongers,

    Where can I find Halo?

    Does anyone have a phone number for her?
    You can email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  11. #1542

    Log IN

    Quote Originally Posted by Det313  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a hard time getting to the forums with this new lay out. I log in and then it is won't let me get to this section. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. The only way I can get to this area is to go the back way.
    I log in, they ask me to log in again, get the invalid notice, I hit the forums and I'm logged in.

  12. #1541
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have some info on this girl? I am 99% positive that I have met her on the street.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...age-20/4950352.

    Safe hunting.

    J. W.
    Her outfit matches an earlier set of posts from the start of September and the background is the same. I cannot offer confirmation but it appears likely.

  13. #1540

    Stroll jess

    I went out tonight on my usual stroll around 1:30 to 2:45 am. Saw a whole lot of action down Michigan ave, saw some really good looking ones too but every time I would turn back they would be either gone or talking to someone else. Decided to go down to fort st. Again alot of action going on. For some reason tonight the girls where much higher quality than usual. Finally I met up with jess on fort a couple blocks east of military.24 WSW dressed nice with a big old j-lo booty. Started with BBBJ and worked my way into cfs then I couldn't resist and asked if she did greek. To my surprise she agreed for an extra Lincoln. Then she finished me off atm cim. Definitely worth while. Didn't get number but worth the.40, check her out.

    Cheers

  14. #1539

    Stroll jess

    I went out tonight on my usual stroll around 1:30 to 2:45 am. Saw a whole lot of action down Michigan ave, saw some really good looking ones too but every time I would turn back they would be either gone or talking to someone else. Decided to go down to fort st. Again alot of action going on. For some reason tonight the girls where much higher quality than usual. Finally I met up with jess on fort a couple blocks east of military.24 WSW dressed nice with a big old j-lo booty. Started with BBBJ and worked my way into cfs then I couldn't resist and asked if she did greek. To my surprise she agreed for an extra Lincoln. Then she finished me off atm cim. Definitely worth while. Didn't get number but worth the.40, check her out.

    Cheers

  15. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich Cl  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who has been striking out on John R lately? There are a few regulars out (Nikki, Rayna) but other than that, it's slim pickings. I've seen a few new girls, but they are a 1 or 2 even on the SW scale. So, is it just me? Or is the area going through a dry spell?
    I picked up Monica at John are by centerfolds, seems she hangs out in this area. She told me that patrols have been stepping up and a few busts on the ladies. Explains the slow down in SW traffic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape