Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia
Closed Thread
Results 811 to 825 of 3219
-
10-12-10 11:56 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 2243Rate Justified?
Perhaps the answer is in the advert?
Originally Posted by Johnboy
[View Original Post]
Pornstar Experience.
I do everything.
So I assume that means she is willing to do anal. Usually a 50 to 100 up charge with most BP providers.
Also if she is PSE and "everything" then Bareback sounds like it is on the menu too? I've seen ads from a few on BP that wanted an extra $ for that. When offered.
Also, with "everything" I guess she's willing to toss your salad to? No need to head to an AMP for the "CH Special! "
So if playing raw, going there with greek and having a tossed salad is your style then the rate might be reasonable? Then again, "doing everything" with a former drug addicted SW sounds kinda dangerous to me.
But hey, who am I to judge the next guy's tolerance for risk?
-
10-12-10 11:52 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 2334RE: Boot Hill
If the aka of "Boot Hill" sticks for the "Banned Users Hall of Shame" then I will be proud of giving it an appropriate and historically interesting nick.
Originally Posted by Fbtom
[View Original Post]
I am glad you appreciated my humor. Before I decided to mellow a bit I probably would have more aggressively chewed this newbie a new orafice, even though he didn't attack me directly. However, such obvious cluelessness on his part as to what this Forum is all about is ultimately self-destructive, and deserves some bitingly sardonic commentary. Someone who continually makes negative and attacking posts, or targets another member with ridicule, hassle, insult or belittling should get the proper burial on Boot Hill he so richly deserves. Not only is such activity against the stated rules of this Forum, but life is too short for such childish bullshit.
-
10-12-10 10:08 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 626Re: Boot Hill
Hilarious, LOL! I guess we can refer to the "Banned Users Hall of Shame" to be A. K. A. "Boot Hill" for short?
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-10 03:40 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 2334Mongering on the K
You are most welcome.
Originally Posted by Daman2
[View Original Post]
There is nothing much new under the sun. The 22 rules of mongering published on this website pretty much apply here as they do anywhere else. I recommend doing a couple of passes on the stroll to get the lay of the land, and not to pick up any SWs right on the K, where you can be in plain view of LE. However, you will see some boneheads do exactly that.
Originally Posted by Daman2
LE in Philly usually have bigger fish to fry than to be arresting mongers for just associating with a known SW or giving her a ride. But my philosophy is to be cautious in these matters. It is better to be safe than sorry IMHO.
Originally Posted by Daman2
Camden right across the river is an entirely different situation. LE there apparently don't have enough to do and they have a hard on for arresting mongers or giving them tickets for various local ordinances that basically make it a crime just to be in Camden: like loitering in a known crime area, loitering for the purposes of prostitution, etc.
-
10-12-10 02:30 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 908Hi Super E. I have been a lurker in your thread for the past year and surely appreciate your contribution to this site. I am from WV and will be visiting a friend in Philadelphia in a couple weeks and thought it was time to finally make a post in here. I have been reading on up on the K stroll and wanted to know if you could give some advice. Do's, don't's perhaps to an out of towner.
I know down here in Charleston they have a new law that if you are even seen associating with a known SW. Then they can arrest you. Even if you ask if the SW needs a ride they can still get you.
Is it the same in Philly or should I be extra cautious of LE on the K.
I will be there on a Fri, Sat, and Sun. And will be staying at a hotel probably close to the K.
You can pm me if you like.
Regards,
Daman2
-
10-12-10 01:47 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 2334Greener Pastures?
I believe you are right about that. Old bad habits die hard. And, they soon realize that BP or CL is no bowl of cherries. On line you have to deal with teenagers and fraternities and whatever, playing pranks, and guys who are just getting their rocks off pulling your chain, or guys just deciding not to show for any excuse they choose.There is no commitment and it is no skin off their noses. And, while you are entertaining an appointment, you can't be making any. You almost need a personal assistant, because a lot of guys won't leave their numbers. Otherwise, you have to be available all hours of the day and night, just sitting and waiting for the phone to ring. You have no idea who is going to show for the appointment. The number I often hear is a 70% no-show rate. You can't size them up in person before you agree to the date. This is not to mention that you have to keep your schedule straight and your cell phone in perfect working order. It is even worse if you are doing outcall and have to drive or be driven to some remote place on a wild goose chase, or having the danger of a group of guys waiting for you to rob you and/or do you harm. AND, on top of it all, did you ever see the number of ads on BP and CL? The competition is FEROCIOUS!
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
On the Ave you can work whatever hours you want, and your free time is your own. A good-looking girl will be picked up in 5 or 10 minutes. You can be dropped back on the Ave and have another date in 5 or 10 minutes again, and so forth, for as much as you like. You can select what dates are acceptable to you and size them up in person. If you want to keep a cell phone in operating order (which the vast majority don't seem to be able to do) or answer it and get back to people, then you can do that as well. Your fee per date will be lower, but you won't have 70% no-shows either, so you can afford to charge less. If you are attractive and offer great service and develop a great reputation, you will be in demand by good regular mongers who are usually willing pay a premium over Ave rates for such.
If CL or BP was so great and easy to do then the best girls on the K would all be doing it. I think the combination of not having what it takes to do that business, and the greater convenience of doing business on the Ave means that, like you said, they will all likely be back there, even after departing for what they thought were greener pastures.
-
10-11-10 23:26 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 2124I have said this time and time again even to the SW who went to craigslist or backpage. YOU will be back on the street in no time =) and I am always right. They can not keep a working cell phone or keep appointments and word of mouth spreads after a few hours of no calls or no appointments they are back on the streets.
Originally Posted by Johnboy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-10 21:20 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 123I can only assume they feel they can charge $250 / hour because a regular or more than one was giving them more than what the going rate is. When the girl is in a good state of mind and the customer feels they had an exceptional time, giving more is not out of the question. The problem is when you do it once, they expect it again, even if service was less than average. As you stated, their punctuality is not the greatest, and that will turn away a lot of possible business. I don't blame anyone for trying to get off the streets even if it is the same line of work, but knowing they are former SW will not go over well with clients. They should ease into this endeavor and get some possitive reviews before charging top notch prices. As for others experience's with them previously YMMV always applies.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
JB
-
10-11-10 19:58 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 2334RE: Alicia
Isn't this the same Alicia I reported on a few months ago, and who Maxman recently filmed in a facial video?:
Originally Posted by Frank6969
Maxman Pics of Alicia Part One
Maxman Pics of Alicia Part Two
"Pornstar experience? I do everything?" I think this girl is basking too much in her own press clippings. Are we in the Twilight Zone or what? First Bijou and now this girl thinks they are worth $250 an hour on BP? Alicia was a nice provider, and had a great attitude, but she was not exactly stellar in terms of looks and performance, even for a SW.
I don't think Bijou is drug addicted, and was an exceptional date, but she doesn't have the best on-time record for appointments. Alicia is or at least was very drug addicted, and worked for a pimp. I also hear from some reliable monger friends that she had a habit of stringing guys along for whatever she could get.
It wouldn't be the first time in my life that I was proven wrong, and you can't blame a girl for trying, but that doesn't sound like a profile that fits a BP provider that is likely to remain in business for long.
-
10-11-10 16:04 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 2334Boot Hill
In the old west, young gunfighters eager to make a name for themselves, and get a few notches on their guns, would "call out" an established fast gun for a duel in the street. More often than not they would wind up in the town cemetery, one of the more famous of those being Boot Hill in Tombstone Arizona, so named because so many buried there died with their boots on. We have our own Boot Hill right here in the USA Sex Guide called the Banned Users Hall of Shame. You didn't call me out for a duel (smart decision there), but it would appear from your first five negative "calling out" posts that you are just itching to wind up there. I suggest you holster your guns cowboy, and contribute rather than criticize. There are a lot faster guns than you in this Forum, and the fastest gun of all (the Admin), who might be happy to grant your wishes for an early grave.
Originally Posted by Tony Damato
-
10-11-10 13:33 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 2334Money Shot Contest Winner
Sometimes the front-runner stays the front runner. There wasn't a "waterfall" of interest in the contest, but the pic that started the whole idea of the contest in the first place got the most votes: Jenn's "waterfall" money shot.
-
10-10-10 15:20 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 2334More of Jody
Sample pic of Jody topless and in handcuffs from the last set of 10 of her that I posted.
-
10-10-10 15:18 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 2334More of Jody
Clothed; face close-up; in her bra; topless; with handcuffs; nude; sucking dildo; fingering herself doggie; sucking my cock.
-
10-10-10 11:12 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 2334RE: Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
I somewhat disagree. Some SWs are just PITAs and ball busters, or natural victims. Some mongers are either good or bad depending upon one's standard of measurement. And, each of us thinks our particular standards are the right ones. Both mongers and SWs can be nice people or total assholes. But I don't think behavior is necessarily invited. Some SWs would treat any date like a mark or a sucker and some mongers would treat every SW like crap. I somehow can't think that either would treat some mongers or SWs far better than others. It just isn't the way most of us are. Most of us tend to be a certain way and treat people a certain way, within certain limits. Don't we?
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
My impression is the same. However, I don't think mongers only treat SWs badly on a basis of whether they "invite" it or not. I have tolerated bad behavior by SWs and my response has been to give them the bad PR they deserve, and not patronize them again. Given the lives these girls lead it is nothing short of amazing that only a few of them fit this category. I think for some mongers, treating SWs badly is just what they do.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
You are proof of my points. Even though you were very irritated, you didn't cheat the girl. And, my guess is that you wouldn't have left her stranded somewhere either. Some guys wouldn't require much incentive, if any at all, to do that.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
I keep thinking about something a wise old friend of mine always used to say: people are going to do what they are going to do. Sometimes, psychology isn't as complicated as we might think.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
.
I don't think that "training" changes much who a person is, but I am sure the military would heartily disagree that it can't modify one's behavior. As with many things, some are more easily trained than others.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
-
10-10-10 08:30 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 2243Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
I think these girls that do stuff like this end up creating the very situation they do not want to encounter: Self-Fulfilling Prophecy. The paranoia obviously comes from a bad experience, however, telegraphing that bad experience to a date demonstrates you are / have been a victim, which I believe helps marginal mongers justify less than stellar behavior. I dunno, I get the impression talking to ladies that a lot of guys look down on these girls and think that just because they peddle p*ssy they are garbage and should be treated as less than human. Give them the idea of how to degrade or treat them badly, and they'll follow the lead. Ala "She's just a wh*re, so I'm not hurting anyone. The wh*re can find her own way back to her corner. Hell, I already paid her. "
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
[View Original Post]
Then again, I understand the irritation a girl can bring and the level of such that, like you, leaves one thinking about fulfilling her fears. Recently I had one gal who kept asking the rate I was going to pay her. Well after the initial negotiations had been settled, and the question answered a half-dozen times prior and assurances made. There sure was a thought of shorting her and telling her the deduction was for the constant nagging. But alas, I'm not a cheat.
So interesting psychology at work here.
Probably something that should go into the training sessions a The SE University of Street Walking?














