Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Supereloquent's Reports - Philadelphia

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 215 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 3219
This blog is moderated by Supereloquent
  1. #2394

    RE: Left at a Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxman99
    In a similar vein, how many have you had a SW act all paranoid that they'll be stranded somewhere. For instance: if they stop on the way to a motel at a convenience store, or if you ask them to return the key or remote to the front desk. I've heard stories from girls who say they were left. I can only say that while the stories were probably true, they also probably gave sufficient cause to be treated that way. That's not to say there aren't some jerks out there who get there rocks off on stranding a SW from from the ave.
    I have heard an abandonment story from just about every SW I ever dated, so there are likely mongers around who do that. Whether the behavior of a SW warranted it or not, my personal philosophy is to at least drive them back to where I picked them up. Others obviously do not have to abide by what I choose to do. It is what it is out there on the Ave.

    On only one occasion was I sorely tempted to abandon a SW. Many may remember my report about it. I would look it up and link you to it but the search function here seems not be working yet. I took a girl to the Carlyle once named Chrissy who was so concerned that I would take off without her that she wouldn't even leave the room to go to the bathroom, and squatted over the trash can to take a piss. I came very close to letting her there just to teach her a lesson.

  2. #2393

    RE: Bijou / Ally (Alley?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxman99
    Hey, I can't fault the girl for tryin' to make a move up off the ave. Things can be pretty shitty for the girls out there you know. Hopefully when a SW makes the jump to BP / Escort she still remembers the nicer mongers who gave her a fair tip with no drama and then gives you a break. Yeah, sounds corny I know.
    You were ahead in the count Maxman in your initial comment about it being "pretty shitty" for a girl working the Ave and you can't fault a girl for wanting to "move up. " The better looking ones who aren't hooked on drugs are eventually going to find more attractive alternatives for peddling their wares. However, it isn't likely a girl is going to remember and give a break to the "nicer mongers" who gave her fair compensation and no drama if and when she moves uptown to BP or CL. However, she would be well served to do so. The people we meet on the way up a ladder to the top are going to be the same people we will see if we have to climb back down that same ladder. And, many of these girls who have tried the internet recognize that it too has its pitfalls, and wind up doing some business on the Ave. A girl can discount her services 2/3 from BP or CL rates and still do comparably well on the Ave, given the percentage of no-shows on line. Yes, she then has to contend with all the bullshit on the K, but she also has more control of the dates she decides to accept.

  3. #2392

    SW Reliability

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    250 LOL f that just wait for her to be back on the ave most of them who find BP or craigslist end up back on the streets they can't keep a schedule for sh*t
    As much as I like Bijou / Ally (Alley?) she could be a PITA when scheduling an appointment. One time she kept me hanging for 2 hours because she supposedly was watching her sister's kid and her sister hadn't yet gotten home on time from wherever the hell she was. And then she had to cancel the date altogether because her sister was supposedly stuck wherever she was. I don't know if that was true or if something else was going on (like most of the time we can trust what a SW tells us,) but, waiting two hours was far beyond my usual time tolerance limit of waiting 15 minutes for a SW appointment. And, I was a very unhappy camper that I had waited all that time just for a cancellation. I have gone through a similar routine to this enough times to solidify my 15 minute rule: if I can show up on time then so can she, or I look for an alternative.

    Too often SWs don't even have phones and have a myriad of excuses why not: I lost it; it's broken; it was stolen; I need to put minutes on it; I am getting a new one; I am changing my number; I use someone else's; someone else has mine; it fell in the toilet; my dog ate it; aliens needed it to understand our culture; etc, etc. etc. When they do have a phone number, it often has the expected life of a popsicle in July. When they actually have a working number, you can almost never reach them directly and they almost never call you back. Or, you get some dude on the line who always sounds like he just woke up, even at 3 in the afternoon. He typically is rude and doesn't know where she is, doesn't know when she is coming back, or even IF she is coming back, or has no fucking idea even who she is. There are a few exceptions. Two regulars of mine have reachable and very reliable numbers, and, if they don't answer, they always call you back. However, for the vast majority phone contact is hit or miss and temporary at best. As I have said before, marketing genuises they are not. With the exception of a few SWs, and some UTR girls, IMHO you are best off just taking your chances on the stroll.

    This is perhaps a long-winded but hopefully still useful reflection and reply to your remark that SWs who have been on the Ave and have moved to BP or CL sooner or later wind up back on the Ave. Yes, they can't usually keep a schedule for shit. But, another reality is true. BP and CL are not a bed of roses for a provider. There are a lot of game players and time wasters on there who are no shows. According to several SWs I have discussed this with, who have been both on the K and on the internet, internet dates are only about 30% reliable. And then you have to deal with the total unknown from the ones who show up, It is often easier just to go out on the Ave. Sure, you make less money for dates but they are very readily available and you get to size them up and pick and choose. These advantages to the K must apply or there wouldn't be so many SWs there who also work or who have worked the internet.

  4. #2391

    Good news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    I am SO glad again that it wasn't Jamie Lynn. Now that we know Jamie Lynn is OK I am posting a pic here to remind everyone what she looks like. I had a recent date with her and have some more recent pics I will be posting.

    I never saw or heard about a Jamie of the description you mentioned.

    I used that day bed by the front door one time, but never again. I should have gotten a discount then. Now I think you should get PAID to use it. LOL
    That is indeed good news. I only had the pleasure of dating Jaimie Lynn once, but she did leave a pleasant impression. Of course it is always sad to hear of anyone succumbing to the perils of the Avenue life, so we will say a prayer for this other Jamie too.

  5. #2390
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    Bijou was good, but for 250 I would want her to also paint my house, LOL.

    Here are links to my reports and pics of her:

    Bijou; ****;Topless/Nude/Spread;Sucking;R2;Nude/Spread;HJ and BJ;Sucking; R2/Nude/Spread/Doggie; R2/Sucking
    250 LOL f that just wait for her to be back on the ave most of them who find BP or craigslist end up back on the streets they can't keep a schedule for sh*t

  6. #2389

    Bijou, aka Alley

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    Bijou was good, but for 250 I would want her to also paint my house, LOL.
    She is back advertising on BP today. Her advert is attached for reference.
    Attached Files

  7. #2388

    RE: Bijou

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    That's Bijou, whom SuperE did a couple photo shoots with. Wow from the ave to 250 on BP. Sure made it up the food chain didn't she.
    Bijou was good, but for 250 I would want her to also paint my house, LOL.

    Here are links to my reports and pics of her:

    Bijou; ****;Topless/Nude/Spread;Sucking;R2;Nude/Spread;HJ and BJ;Sucking; R2/Nude/Spread/Doggie; R2/Sucking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bijou.jpg‎  

  8. #2387

    The Front Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    Ya beat me to it. I stopped by the house today and talked with the owner and yes it was a different Jamie. I didn't seem to know the Jamie that passed. But he said she had long dark hair and was a large girl. Oh yea and she died on the day bed by the front door. So next time upstairs if full, ya might want to reconsider using that one.
    I am SO glad again that it wasn't Jamie Lynn. Now that we know Jamie Lynn is OK I am posting a pic here to remind everyone what she looks like. I had a recent date with her and have some more recent pics I will be posting.

    I never saw or heard about a Jamie of the description you mentioned.

    I used that day bed by the front door one time, but never again. I should have gotten a discount then. Now I think you should get PAID to use it. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jamie Lynn.jpg‎  

  9. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203  [View Original Post]
    I'm please to report that Jamie Lynn is alive and well. I had a date with her last night which was quite fun. I didn't get any pics but looked up her name when I got back home and it's the same girl you reported on in 2009.
    Ya beat me to it. I stopped by the house today and talked with the owner and yes it was a different Jamie. I didn't seem to know the Jamie that passed. But he said she had long dark hair and was a large girl. Oh yea and she died on the day bed by the front door. So next time upstairs if full, ya might want to reconsider using that one.

  10. #2385

    RE: Jamie Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3203  [View Original Post]
    I'm please to report that Jamie Lynn is alive and well. I had a date with her last night which was quite fun. I didn't get any pics but looked up her name when I got back home and it's the same girl you reported on in 2009.
    Damn! I am SO glad to hear that! The world would be a sadder place without her.

    Thanks for letting us know that she is OK. I was not going to post the pics of my recent date with her if she had been the unfortunate Jamie that had been reported and confirmed to have died recently. Now I feel it would be a celebration to do so, and I will, right after I finish with Jody's pic posts.

  11. #2384

    RE: Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    eh, CKS has been replaced by a new place on Passyunk Ave down by the refinery called The Pleasure Garden. It is a HUGE warehouse facility that often has tremendously large crowds. Good luck trying to get in as a Single Male. I think even getting in as a couple is now restricted.

    http://www.thepleasuregardenclub.com/home.html

    The swing scene, or "lifestyle" as it s known is another whole ball of wax. I have posted a long explanation several years ago on some thread or another here, but the lifestyle just isn't as friendly to SMs as one might think.
    Yes, I wouldn't imagine that swinging is a scene that wants or needs to embrace unattached males, as there are probably plenty of "volunteers, " LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    Yeah, the whole things was pretty freaky. Just the fact that he brought her to be used and the degrading way she was used. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

    The public sex thing or watching your wife / GF get boned by another guy (especially if she is having fun with him) are a couple of the difficulties encountered in the lifestyle. Many guys get self-conscious in a group setting and nerves tend to fade the steel into a limp noodle. Which becomes a negative feed back loop. It is important to understand this up front going into it. Also attached guys often like the idea of getting some extra p*ssy and think the lifestyle is a great idea. That is until the GF / wife gets attracted to some studly guy or until he sees her having more fun with someone else, making noises she doesn't make with him or doing things she doesn't do with him. THEN the jealousy flares up and the whole thing turns into a bunch of drama.
    No matter how good you are in the sack and no matter how good-looking you are, there is always someone better. While that is not what necessarily should or does underpin solid relationships, I can't fathom why anyone would want to be taking a girl to a swingers place, unless your attraction to her was purely casual. However, I am aware of seriously committed couples who are into this lifestyle in a big way. C'est la vie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    The truth is a funny story, she was many years my junior and hooked up with me because she wanted to get some experience in various things and she felt comfortable with a more mature guy. She was a prim-proper kinda girl so I took her to all kinds of places she had never been: adult book store, movie booths, that skanky adult theatre on Market St, the "up stairs room" over the Market Street strip club and several other places.

    I think that "up stairs room" while it was laid out like a mini strip club was just a $20 spot place to take a date for a quickie. She was too nervous to fool around there, but while we were there a guy came in with two girls and headed for the back room. It was obvious to me what was up. They were a couple of SWs or girls from the strip club downstairs. Anyway after about ten-minutes one of the girls came out of the backroom nude, leaking and holding her hand over her p*ssy and headed for the bathroom. My date was oblivious until I explained to her what had just happened. Sure would have loved screwing her in the main room so that the others could see us as they left, but again she was shy and waited until we got back to her place to let loose.

    Offered to drive her down the stroll to meet some of the ladies but she declined. Also offered to take her to CH2 for a massage and some G-G action but she thought that was too sleazy. So going to CKS was just a fun experiment for her as was the pubic sexy.

    Took her to one of the strip clubs and she was attracted to one of the dancers, so I paid for a private dance. Found out that rules didn't allow me touching the dancer, but there are apparently no rules that prohibit F-F interaction. I started stroking and fondling my date and it wasn't long before the stripper took over and eventually my date responded and started to fondle and kiss the stripper. I offered up takeout, but the stripper had too much time left on her evening and didn't give digits. None the less that set the stage for some really hot f*cking later. Shortly after the strip club, she hooked up with a couple on line and went out on her own and played with them. As her sexuality awakened she became more self confident and wandered off on her own path. After she started f*cking a string of single guys it was pretty clear she needed to fly out of the nest. But is was fun helping her explore.

    OK, enough of the walks down memory lane.
    Your story is one that definitely belongs in my book, and I am sure that you have many more. We should sit down one day and share a meal or a drink and talk about it if you are interested.

  12. #2383

    Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    Geez! I thought I knew almost everything major there was to know about sexual happenings in Philly and then this info hits me like a ton of bricks! That sounds off the hook!
    eh, CKS has been replaced by a new place on Passyunk Ave down by the refinery called The Pleasure Garden. It is a HUGE warehouse facility that often has tremendously large crowds. Good luck trying to get in as a Single Male. I think even getting in as a couple is now restricted.

    http://www.thepleasuregardenclub.com/home.html

    The swing scene, or "lifestyle" as it s known is another whole ball of wax. I have posted a long explanation several years ago on some thread or another here, but the lifestyle just isn't as friendly to SMs as one might think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    I say whatever floats your boat, but I don't personally "get" taking your hot young wife to a place like that for a gang bang. Obviously for them there was some kind of thrill in it.

    I am hardly a prude but having sex in public was never a personal turn on for me. I guess I would have been one of the observers.
    Yeah, the whole things was pretty freaky. Just the fact that he brought her to be used and the degrading way she was used. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

    The public sex thing or watching your wife / GF get boned by another guy (especially if she is having fun with him) are a couple of the difficulties encountered in the lifestyle. Many guys get self-conscious in a group setting and nerves tend to fade the steel into a limp noodle. Which becomes a negative feed back loop. It is important to understand this up front going into it. Also attached guys often like the idea of getting some extra p*ssy and think the lifestyle is a great idea. That is until the GF / wife gets attracted to some studly guy or until he sees her having more fun with someone else, making noises she doesn't make with him or doing things she doesn't do with him. THEN the jealousy flares up and the whole thing turns into a bunch of drama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like the atmosphere and the liquor loosened up your date's inhibitions for public display, and prepared the way for one hell of a private fucking afterward.
    The truth is a funny story, she was many years my junior and hooked up with me because she wanted to get some experience in various things and she felt comfortable with a more mature guy. She was a prim-proper kinda girl so I took her to all kinds of places she had never been: adult book store, movie booths, that skanky adult theatre on Market St, the "up stairs room" over the Market Street strip club and several other places.

    I think that "up stairs room" while it was laid out like a mini strip club was just a $20 spot place to take a date for a quickie. She was too nervous to fool around there, but while we were there a guy came in with two girls and headed for the back room. It was obvious to me what was up. They were a couple of SWs or girls from the strip club downstairs. Anyway after about ten-minutes one of the girls came out of the backroom nude, leaking and holding her hand over her p*ssy and headed for the bathroom. My date was oblivious until I explained to her what had just happened. Sure would have loved screwing her in the main room so that the others could see us as they left, but again she was shy and waited until we got back to her place to let loose.

    Offered to drive her down the stroll to meet some of the ladies but she declined. Also offered to take her to CH2 for a massage and some G-G action but she thought that was too sleazy. So going to CKS was just a fun experiment for her as was the pubic sexy.

    Took her to one of the strip clubs and she was attracted to one of the dancers, so I paid for a private dance. Found out that rules didn't allow me touching the dancer, but there are apparently no rules that prohibit F-F interaction. I started stroking and fondling my date and it wasn't long before the stripper took over and eventually my date responded and started to fondle and kiss the stripper. I offered up takeout, but the stripper had too much time left on her evening and didn't give digits. None the less that set the stage for some really hot f*cking later. Shortly after the strip club, she hooked up with a couple on line and went out on her own and played with them. As her sexuality awakened she became more self confident and wandered off on her own path. After she started f*cking a string of single guys it was pretty clear she needed to fly out of the nest. But is was fun helping her explore.

    OK, enough of the walks down memory lane.

  13. #2382

    RE: Jody

    Quote Originally Posted by Jicarlo  [View Original Post]
    There is something about this girl Jody that I like! I don't know what it is but I do like her. I would have to say that she is a great find in my book. I guess I like a little meat on the bones, and for the price she was a bargin. Where I'm from you had yourself a 1000 dollar adventure. And that's on a good day for all the time and pictures you took. And that would have been up front money too. It's hit or miss down here in new Orleans. And SW are nonexistent BP is the only way to find something to get with. And I'm not kidding, it is cheaper for me to get on a plane fly to Philly have some fun and come back than to get a girl from down here for some crazy price. And most are so full of themselves it's a shame. I paid 150 for a girl for one hour and after she got her money she started to explain all she wasn't doing. That just pissed me off 10 minutes later I was out the door.
    Everyone likes different things. I certainly liked Jody too. She had a great attitude, big bouncy boobs, sensitive nipples that she loved getting pinched and sucked, did a reasonable BBBJCIMSW and had a nice body to fuck.

    I can hook you up when you are here. You may just not go back to New Orleans! LOL

  14. #2381

    Jamie Lynn

    I'm please to report that Jamie Lynn is alive and well. I had a date with her last night which was quite fun. I didn't get any pics but looked up her name when I got back home and it's the same girl you reported on in 2009.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent  [View Original Post]
    I truly hope that the recently reported and confirmed death of a "Jamie" was not Jamie Lynn (her real name. I recently dated her, and I was going to post a report of my date with her after finishing the picture posts of Jody. That would be so tragically bittersweet if she was the girl who died. It so reminds me of Genevieve, another extremely sweet girl, who also died from an overdose shortly after I had dated her. It is something that brings close to home the uglier realities of life on the K.

    I had discussed the writing of my book with Jamie Lynn and she was excited about telling her complete story to me at some point, and being a part of it. She was even willing to sign a release to have her photos published in the book. She laughed when I said she could use a fake name to hide her identity, and said her real name and pics were already all over the internet and that wouldn't be necessary.

    Jamie Lynn: the sweetest girl you could ever meet on the Ave, and yet hardened by homeless living and the roller coaster of addiction and sobriety. For a while she had straightened out her life, had kicked drugs and shared a place with a gf in the burbs. I remember with a smile how, on our very first date, she cursed out of my open window like a sailor at some people too lazily crossing the street in front of us after the light turned green. And then she gave me that cute toothy grin that was so innocent and yet so sensual. At the end of our first date, I couldn't find my cell phone, and she was so concerned for me. She stayed with me until we could find a pay phone so she could call my number, and I could hear it ringing in my car to locate it. It must have fallen on the floor and skidded under the passenger seat near the door. When she got out to make the call she must have brushed it with her foot and it had fallen to the curb, so that, when she called, I was hearing it ringing outside of the car. She came back to my car crying because she thought that I thought she was trying to steal it. I never thought that for a second, but she was upset for a while about it until I finally convinced her that was the case.

    On our most recent date she immediately recalled that incident. It was so long ago and I could only vaguely remember it myself. I even had forgotten with what SW that had occurred. It was her mentioning it that brought it freshly to my mind. Most SWs can't remember what they had for breakfast, but she had perfect recall of every small detail of every date we ever had. Jamie Lynn: both very smart and very sweet.

    If something has happened to Jamie Lynn it will remind me that there but for the grace of God go we all, and my sincere wish for her sake is that she is still with us.

  15. #2380

    RE: Club Kama Sutra

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Club Kama Sutra (CKS) was a swing club that was disguised as a social club, right there on South Street. It was a place where a single male could go on Friday night for a 0.5 entry fee and play with whatever sl*t showed up to get used.
    Geez! I thought I knew almost everything major there was to know about sexual happenings in Philly and then this info hits me like a ton of bricks! That sounds off the hook!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    There used to be some old lady in her 50s or 60s that would occupy a booth and take "all cummers". The dozens of used condoms strewn around the cubical, when I looked, attested to the fact that for some a stiff willy will take any port in a storm.
    There are a few BBW gals in their 50s on line who have their own private "clubs" where guys get together, sometimes in an adult bookstore or other public place, and gang bang the shit out of them, cum all over them, etc. This must be a more common thing than we think both ways: offering and participating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    I saw some middle-aged guy bring in his HOT 20-something wife and make her available for a gang bang. Once it was clear she was set up for play. The guys came out of the wood work to pounce on her. It was like a pack of wild dogs dismembering a carcass. Pretty raw, carnal stuff. I was with an UTR girl (a freebie date) and we both were sickened by the way the young wife was treated like meat. Nobody messed with my date - I made sure of that.
    I say whatever floats your boat, but I don't personally "get" taking your hot young wife to a place like that for a gang bang. Obviously for them there was some kind of thrill in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    However, Saturday night was couples only. A couple of bars, a dance floor, and one BIG playroom that was wall to wall mattresses where you could take your date or whomever would wander in with you and bump nasties. The unique feature was that they had cut out part of the ceiling between the playroom and the 3rd floor, so one could stand along the rail on the third floor and get a birds eye view of 20+ couples going at it. That is if there wasn't standing room available along the glass windows on the second floor. No private play spaces.
    I am hardly a prude but having sex in public was never a personal turn on for me. I guess I would have been one of the observers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    I took a 20-something FWB to CKS a couple of times and screwed her in the back corner since she was shy about a public display, she let me go off one time and bang a HOT East Indian chick who wasn't getting enough from her limp-dicked husband. While I was banging the Indian, my date ended up naked on the bar serving up navel shots and having whip cream licked off her. By the time we got back to her place she was so worked up we fucked all night long.
    It sounds like the atmosphere and the liquor loosened up your date's inhibitions for public display, and prepared the way for one hell of a private fucking afterward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    Anyway as the Monica Lewinski teens emerged into adulthood, swinging has taken off as one of those trendy things couples tried or added to their sex life. Club Kama Sutra grew in popularity and crowds were BIG. It got to to the place that the owners forgot what business they were running and that the CC business crowd is really rather conservative. They also forgot who was MS "Law & Order" in Philly too!
    It always pays to remember what business you are in and who matters in conducting that business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    CKS got cocky and let themselves be the cover story of one of those free "available on the corner" Philly rags. They got the impression that they were going to be able to franchise a bunch of swing clubs across PA or the nation. They forgot that in Philly, greasing the right skids is key to staying in business, especially if that business isn't one that is generally socially acceptable.

    First thing I would have done if I had been those owners would have been a LARGE contribution to the Lin Abrahams re-election fund. Then of course I would have applied whatever "grease" is needed to keep L&I happy too.

    But no more than a month after CKS was front page news L&I conducted a "raid" on the swing club on a Saturday night and some how the local TV stations happened to come along. Gee, think about that. City Workers operating on a SATURDAY night? TV cameras along for a "routine" L&I inspection? Clearly CKS was targeted and targeted in a way to make sensational news.

    Anyway, L&I found a number of code violations (How hard is that in old CC buildings? And shut them down. The owners were so naive that they thought they could correct the code violations and would be allowed to reopen. Well they fixed the problems but they never reopened. They tried relocating to the Allentown area, but me thinks the locals eventually stopped that operation too. So they went from a thriving, growing business one day to nothing in the blink of an eye.

    Classic example in my mind of some realities of doing business in CC Philly. Grease needed, stay low profile for certain things and if one has the potential for going down, might as well take a few prominent politicians with you (or at least cause them a bit of embarrassment)

    So yeah. Add a few "line items" to the CapEx budget for that K Street Hotel! LOL!
    They apparently learned the hard way that, in certain businesses, it might pay to pay. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape