Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,596 to 17,610 of 19147
-
10-10-10 16:42 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 376Amy
Had her this AM. I found the same great service. Going back for more in a couple of days, she is definitely a good one.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-10 01:33 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 270Emily again - John R.
Saw Emily again. Took her to the notel this time. $.40 for a long visit. BBBJ, FS, and CIP. She's got nice boobs, and loves to provide BLS. Emily is afraid I'll stop seeing her when Amber reappears. And I'm making her worry, so the service level stays high.
A bit of intel: Amber is still in the joint. (Bad) Sarah and Patricia have not been heard from lately.
Amy's back (again).
And Renee, the girl with the limp near 7 mile, got her limp when a john attacked her, she jumped out of the car to escape, and john hit her with the car.
All of this intel is from various SWs, so of course take it with 100 grains of salt.
By the way, has anyone seen Sandra lately? I've been looking but haven't seen her.
-
10-09-10 23:48 #1550Senior Member

Posts: 61Stings On John Are maybe having affect
I dreamed I was strolling John are last night and I saw a white van on the steet under the railroad bridge (one block S of state fair) just sitting there for a couple of minutes. Thought it was strange because no one would monger there so I passed by and a girl got out. Looked to good to be true (WSW long hair and glasses. She walked to John are and stood on the corner for a minute then walked to the gas station on the corner. I drove by her again and a unmarked grey LE car followed me all the way to 8 mile then turned around. Curosity got the best of me because I figured it was a sting so I waited a few minutes and went back around and the white van was setting at the gas station and several LE cars were riding around and parked in the area. One monger went by to check her out and the same grey car followed him. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by Mich Cl
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-10 23:42 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 1151The new software is buggy, I have to play games to get in, it tells me I haven't activated my account. I read the suggestions, "use a different browser"? Doesn't sound like a serious suggestion, anyway I use internet explorer. I hope it gets corrected, but I don't think Jackson considers it a real problem.
Originally Posted by Det313
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-10 20:34 #1548Senior Member

Posts: 41Brandy on John R
I was in the area at about 530pm today so I decided to take a stroll down John R to see if there was any action. Saw Brandy, a very skinny redhead, obviously working. Turned around picked her up and she directed me to a secluded parking spot. Was surprised to see three other SWs out in the neighborhoods west of John R. She provided an ok BBBJ but no cim. Because of this I decided to put on a cover so she would continue through the finish.
.3 (I should have asked about the finish before I paid) for her time and she said she charges .6 for FS. I probably won't pick her up again but I took her #.
-
10-09-10 16:08 #1547Senior Member

Posts: 174Login error.
It has to do with the page your bookmark takes you to. The paging scheme of the site has changed. Once your logged in go to your favorite page and re bookmark it. Or if your using firefox edit your existing bookmark and copy paste the new page into the bookmark.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-10 15:50 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 36I can't wait until I read that someone fucked this ***** in the ass and nutts in her face. And then takes the money back before they leave.
Originally Posted by Lord Helmet
[View Original Post]
I should offer an award for these set of actions. Just for kicks.
-
10-09-10 02:18 #1545Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
10-09-10 02:10 #1544Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
10-09-10 02:03 #1543Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3This is Halo
You can email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by Philthy Rich
[View Original Post]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
10-08-10 14:08 #1542Senior Member

Posts: 438Log IN
I log in, they ask me to log in again, get the invalid notice, I hit the forums and I'm logged in.
Originally Posted by Det313
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-10 04:13 #1541Senior Member

Posts: 41Her outfit matches an earlier set of posts from the start of September and the background is the same. I cannot offer confirmation but it appears likely.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-10 03:27 #1540Senior Member

Posts: 34Stroll jess
I went out tonight on my usual stroll around 1:30 to 2:45 am. Saw a whole lot of action down Michigan ave, saw some really good looking ones too but every time I would turn back they would be either gone or talking to someone else. Decided to go down to fort st. Again alot of action going on. For some reason tonight the girls where much higher quality than usual. Finally I met up with jess on fort a couple blocks east of military.24 WSW dressed nice with a big old j-lo booty. Started with BBBJ and worked my way into cfs then I couldn't resist and asked if she did greek. To my surprise she agreed for an extra Lincoln. Then she finished me off atm cim. Definitely worth while. Didn't get number but worth the.40, check her out.
Cheers
-
10-08-10 03:13 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 34Stroll jess
I went out tonight on my usual stroll around 1:30 to 2:45 am. Saw a whole lot of action down Michigan ave, saw some really good looking ones too but every time I would turn back they would be either gone or talking to someone else. Decided to go down to fort st. Again alot of action going on. For some reason tonight the girls where much higher quality than usual. Finally I met up with jess on fort a couple blocks east of military.24 WSW dressed nice with a big old j-lo booty. Started with BBBJ and worked my way into cfs then I couldn't resist and asked if she did greek. To my surprise she agreed for an extra Lincoln. Then she finished me off atm cim. Definitely worth while. Didn't get number but worth the.40, check her out.
Cheers
-
10-07-10 10:43 #1538Senior Member

Posts: 164I picked up Monica at John are by centerfolds, seems she hangs out in this area. She told me that patrols have been stepping up and a few busts on the ladies. Explains the slow down in SW traffic.
Originally Posted by Mich Cl
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





