Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1522

    Had a dream I...

    Streets were dead for me from 6-9pm today (Monday). Streets were dead for me last night too (Sunday). Both John are and Michigan Ave. Then all of a sudden tonight at 9:30pm, all the girls came out of nowhere on John R.

    Ended up settling on Monica, a 44yr blonde who can be found hanging around John are by Centerfolds and that liquor store on the corner. Pretty good body for her age. I gave her $20 for BBBJCIM. Was ok. Nothing spectacular. Until I took control of her head that is, hehe. Fingered her pretty good too. Nice tight pussy. She said she's never had kids. Well she had mine swimming around in her mouth tonight

    Here's the downfall; Oh my lordy how my finger did stink. And really no good place to stop and wash it off on my way home. When I finally did get home, I scrubbed and washed with lots of soap. In fact, I washed my hands completely twice, with special attention to said finger. Eww, I smell something funky. Smells like I'm not done washing my finger tonight

  2. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate
    I don't think there's much point in looking anywhere but between 7 & 8.
    I can always find girls just south of 8 by the party store (Sams I think). If not out at the corner, they are down that side street. I haven't seen many between 6-7 lately.

    I took a Van Dyke prospecting trip today. I drove between 8 mile and I-94 and didn't see a thing. FYI

  3. #1520

    Vanessa

    Found her on Michigan near Cecil last night. She is fairly good looking, around 5'6" dark hair slim. Nice bbbjcim for $.3 around midnight. Not too many others out (3 or 4) and no one that looked worth checking out.

    Checked out john r at night, did not see much for sw. Only aggressive driving LE and dubious looking civilians.

  4. #1519

    Christine

    I was cruising around last night and came across a WSW who calls herself Christine. She was a 10 by my scale anyway. She was on Trumbull between MLK and Warren. Not a usual stroll but I was bored. She was wearing a tight black mini skirt and Fishnet stockings. At first I thought she was LE but she had her lip and nose pierced and was too much of a rocker type chick. $20 +. 05 tip for one of the best bbbjcimws I have ever had. I Wanted to take pics but she wasn't down for that, She said she doesn't do this often. She was early 20's an highly recommended if you can find her, I'm going to try again!

    Cheers

  5. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb Lover
    Hey yesterday was my first time driving in john r dreaming about a date but couldn't find anyone, I drove for almost two hrs from 11 mile john r to 7 mile and got lost a couple times but eventually came back home disappointed.
    I don't think there's much point in looking anywhere but between 7 & 8.

  6. #1517

    Halo

    Hello fellow mongers,

    Where can I find Halo?

    Does anyone have a phone number for her?

  7. #1516

    Tonya - Gratiot

    Sorry for the multiple posts, but playing catch up. Ran into Tonya on Gratiot (not too far E. State Fair) about two weeks ago. Tall, thick, huge tits. BSW, early 30s, nice firm the cup, and huge booty. Dressed to the 9's talking on a cell phone. Thought she was LE, but she kept waving so I did the scoop up. Said she was formerly an online escort and I was familiar with the agency she listed.

    Paid $25 for a CBJ, lots of finger play and was just about naked. Did not have time for a FS trip.

    Scooped up the digits and will definitely repeat.

    Cudi

  8. #1515

    Jessica - Fenkell/Livernois

    Definitely ran into a keeper on Thursday night driving the Fenkell stroll. Came across Jessica walking down Fenkell about a 1/2 block up from Livernois. A young (22) HSW, 9 on the scale, DD tits. A just knew she was lost (ha ha ha). Sat back and watched her for a minute. Scooped her up, paid $30 for the longest FS. Whew! She didn't have a phone, but if I ever run into her again. It's on and poppin'.

    Cudi

  9. #1514

    Que - Fenkell/Schaefer

    Took an early morning trip out to hit the Fenkell stroll a few days ago. Ran into Que, 32, BSW, 7 on the scale, huge tits (40DDD), and a donkey booty. Great technique, slow, dropped a very economical $10 for a cbj (I don't do BBBJ on the stroll but to each his own). Snagged the digits and definitely will repeat.

    Cudi

  10. #1513

    One more mile

    You should have gone one more mile, south of 7 Mile.

    Don't bother north of 8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb Lover
    Hey yesterday was my first time driving in john r dreaming about a date but couldn't find anyone, I drove for almost two hrs from 11 mile john r to 7 mile and got lost a couple times but eventually came back home disappointed.

  11. #1512

    John R SW's

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb Lover
    Hey yesterday was my first time driving in john r dreaming about a date but couldn't find anyone, I drove for almost two hrs from 11 mile john r to 7 mile and got lost a couple times but eventually came back home disappointed.
    As was posted a few days ago, between 6 and 8 mile is active.

  12. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb Lover
    Hey yesterday was my first time driving in john r dreaming about a date but couldn't find anyone, I drove for almost two hrs from 11 mile john r to 7 mile and got lost a couple times but eventually came back home disappointed.
    Don't go north of 8 mile man. That's a waste. It's the suburbs (as you know). And you don't want anything to do with anything there, if there even IS anything walking around there. If there is. Then they are on their way across 8 mile.

    Go further south than just 7 mile too. And be careful.

  13. #1510

    Where can I find Halo?

    Hi fellow mongers,

    A senior member looking for Halo. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks

  14. #1509

    John r

    Hey yesterday was my first time driving in john r dreaming about a date but couldn't find anyone, I drove for almost two hrs from 11 mile john r to 7 mile and got lost a couple times but eventually came back home disappointed.

  15. #1508

    Forgot to kiss & tell.

    I saw Toni again and forgot to post. Was about a month ago. Brought her to my place. She's a BSW but she is like the girl next door. Mature (about 40'ish is my guess), petite, about an A+ on top, nice bottom, clean. Somewhat mechanical experience but I like that she is not cracked out and can hold a conversation. I think she would do BBJCIM/BBFSCIP but not sure since I'm not comfortable with that. Rates are the going concern. Got digits if you want. Will post pic next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape