PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Silvio
06-24-11, 00:33
Ill be visiting your fine city on the 23rd of July. I need a nice cheap hotel near Fulton and 131. I also would like a recommend on an AMP or somewhere fun while there. Please PM me any vital info. Thanks in advance.

Member #5710
06-24-11, 08:28
Ill be visiting your fine city on the 23rd of July. I need a nice cheap hotel near Fulton and 131. I also would like a recommend on an AMP or somewhere fun while there. Please PM me any vital info. Thanks in advance.Cheap motel near 131 and Fulton? That's funny. That's basically downtown. No cheap motels down there. Here are your choices.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/grrdt-courtyard-grand-rapids-downtown/

http://www.ilovethejw.com/

http://www.amwaygrand.com/

http://www.cityflatshotel.com/

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/grand-rapids/grrpe/hoteldetail

Silvio
06-29-11, 12:37
Yeah those would be way to steep and would hinder on any sort of mongering. Are the 2 star hotels like Super 8 or Best Western near the GRR Airport be in a safe area.

Cheap motel near 131 and Fulton? That's funny. That's basically downtown. No cheap motels down there. Here are your choices.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/grrdt-courtyard-grand-rapids-downtown/

http://www.ilovethejw.com/

http://www.amwaygrand.com/

http://www.cityflatshotel.com/

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/grand-rapids/grrpe/hoteldetail

GrMojo
06-29-11, 18:12
Yeah those would be way to steep and would hinder on any sort of mongering. Are the 2 star hotels like Super 8 or Best Western near the GRR Airport be in a safe area.They're in a safe enough area. I just don't like the Best Western because of drug dealers it draws. But, I've met ladies at both places, after contacting them by phone or email.

If you're into good beer, Schmohz Brewery is just north of the Super 8. Within a short walking distance. I don't know much about the AMPs, since I don't frequent them.

Jagrr
07-05-11, 15:13
Ann is hot and a good massage too. Would concur on the "no xtras".

Tried Little Jasmine again. Definitely no extras. Awesome massage, though. 55 for 90 minutes + 20 tip. Ann is still hot, but still keeps covering me up when the towel "falls off".

LetsHavFun1551
07-11-11, 14:00
Anyone been in to Esqire lately? What's the selection like? Worth the visit?

Cambear24
07-15-11, 17:38
I went to the Oasis and ordered the hour message. It was a great message, but unfortunately it only lasted 30 minutes, and they stil charged me for the hour.

When I walked in there was a hot young asian with big fake cans, I was hoping to get her but I got an older lady. Got an extra at the end.

Niceoldman989
07-15-11, 23:04
Anyone been in to Esqire lately? What's the selection like? Worth the visit?Nude massage and happy ending is all that is available there. No FS or anything else

Donzilu
07-19-11, 21:31
I went to the Oasis and ordered the hour message. It was a great message, but unfortunately it only lasted 30 minutes, and they stil charged me for the hour.

When I walked in there was a hot young asian with big fake cans, I was hoping to get her but I got an older lady. Got an extra at the end.I went to oasis today again and had jennifer, nice body and fake cans, she wore a very low cut dress and was makeing it pretty obvious that she was willing to take them out. I only went for the half hour this time. 40 for that. The massage was good then she started teaseing me she was very flirty and on the flip started to talk dirty kept comenting on me being young (I am 25) for another. 40 she took her top down, let me play with her tata's and gave me a really goo HJ while my hands were roaming. I hinted at more I think I could get BJ but no FS. She also said next time to ask for her and for the hour and she would get naked give me a body slide and let me pop twice. The half hour was a little more than a half hour and I think next time could be great I have had joy in the past not as good small chest that you don't see or touch does't talk dirty to you and HJ is all from her I think this place has some great potential if we all play are cards right and let them get comfortable.

Silvio
07-20-11, 11:49
OK ill be staying at the Baymont Inn by the airport this Saturday. Whats the deal around here and what AMPs are nearest. The intel I received so far says the Rainbow is the best place to visit. How far is it from where Ill be staying. Thanks in advance.

They're in a safe enough area. I just don't like the Best Western because of drug dealers it draws. But, I've met ladies at both places, after contacting them by phone or email.

If you're into good beer, Schmohz Brewery is just north of the Super 8. Within a short walking distance. I don't know much about the AMPs, since I don't frequent them.

TwistedBrother
07-20-11, 14:32
I wonder if that could be the Jennifer that ran that other place in GR a few years ago, but got busted. Mystic, maybe? That sounds like her.

I went to oasis today again and had jennifer, nice body and fake cans, she wore a very low cut dress and was makeing it pretty obvious that she was willing to take them out. I only went for the half hour this time. 40 for that. The massage was good then she started teaseing me she was very flirty and on the flip started to talk dirty kept comenting on me being young (I am 25) for another. 40 she took her top down, let me play with her tata's and gave me a really goo HJ while my hands were roaming. I hinted at more I think I could get BJ but no FS. She also said next time to ask for her and for the hour and she would get naked give me a body slide and let me pop twice. The half hour was a little more than a half hour and I think next time could be great I have had joy in the past not as good small chest that you don't see or touch does't talk dirty to you and HJ is all from her I think this place has some great potential if we all play are cards right and let them get comfortable.

GrMojo
07-20-11, 16:48
OK ill be staying at the Baymont Inn by the airport this Saturday. Whats the deal around here and what AMPs are nearest. The intel I received so far says the Rainbow is the best place to visit. How far is it from where Ill be staying. Thanks in advance.You're right. Rainbow is still the best bet in AMPs. Just head north from Baymont Inn to 28th Street and turn left (28th is also known as M-11, head west). Rainbow is about a 6 or 7 mile drive on 28th. Take another left onto Eastern Avenue (south) and Rainbow is on the right in a tiny strip mall, maybe 2/10 of a mile from the intersection.

If you just wanted a girl to bring back to your room, I could PM some digits to you. She is a bit more of a drive, since she lives in the inner city and she doesn't drive.

FineByMe72
07-20-11, 22:56
I wonder if that could be the Jennifer that ran that other place in GR a few years ago, but got busted. Mystic, maybe? That sounds like her.That doesn't sound like Jennifer from Mystic, TwistedBrother. If I recall correctly, when I hugged her, they felt pretty real.

Shoeless1951
07-21-11, 16:17
I wonder if that could be the Jennifer that ran that other place in GR a few years ago, but got busted. Mystic, maybe? That sounds like her.It is indeed the same Jennifer. I saw her there a couple of months ago. When she got busted she kept control of the business although she was prohibited from doing massages. She changed the name from to Mystic to Oasis simply to make it look like it had new owners.

Donzilu
07-21-11, 23:42
I believe the jennifer that I had did have a tattoo on her left shoulder? But I can not clearly remember. She did have a tat though for sure. I don't know what the other jennifer looked like from mystic. What about Rainbow the one time I went it was an older asian lady Ann maybe was her name price was higher $ for the half hour and HJ I really hope GR can get a good AMP going.

Blackfire
08-03-11, 22:29
Anyone been here lately? How about to any of the local massage places? Or even have a favorite UTR massage girl to share? Any info, either on the board or by PM if you're more comfortable sharing that way would be appreciated.

Jhj7476
08-16-11, 00:29
The wonderful people of Wonder Spa have opened another location on West River, called Panacea. Advertised a couple of days ago on Craigslist. Wonder Spa, and I assume the new location will too, offer a basic oil rubdown they call "massage", with a HJ ending. They just do the additional service if they feel comfortable with you, then expect the tip at the end, there is no discussion of money during the massage. In my experience there is absolutely no additional services available beyond a happy ending, but the lady may or may not remove some or all of her clothing upon request. Massage is about $60 for an hour, $40 for a half and I have tipped from $20. $40 for the HJ, since no tip is discussed I vary my tip depending on how much the lady disrobes and how far the hands are allowed to wander.Dreamed about Panacea a little while ago. Speculation above is completely accurate. Overall good experience and will repeat. No extras beyond above expected or offered, but a nice experience nonetheless. YMMV, but ended up topless with a lot of leeway for wandering.

JS002
08-25-11, 15:33
Was on the west side of state and drove around. Stopped in parking lot at Oasis. Was kinda thinking about my last visit here and hoping for more. A person waved from the window- kinda freaked me out so I started to leave the back parking area- when I got near street out walks this older asain woman- about late 30s / early 40s, wearing a loose sun dress. Blonder hair (hairdresser helped) , loose C cups- they bounced as she walked toward me, face just ok. When she talked is when I decided to try another day, another place. Her teeth were small with gaps between all of them and they were not in the best of shape so it was a bit of a turn off along with her average face. Did drive over to Rainbow (just a little bit from Oasis) but the parking lot was FULL. Must have been at least 4 cars for the massage place alone as the store front next to it is closed on one side and the other was a specialty type grocery store- total of about 10 cars! I stayed in that parking lot for a bit to see if there was anyone in the grocery store- no movement so I left there as well.

Was there about 6 months / year ago and had a nice massage by a VERY cute young asian girl. She was very petite which I like, A cup for sure and very pretty face IMHO. Massage was good and on flip I practically begged for FS but no go. What a disappointment- I would not have lasted long with her. Anyway she did HJ with little touching on top but not under clothes- another disappointment but she was so cute I left as happy as I could be.

Too bad I was approached but the asain that was not as good looking, may have tried to see if that cutie was in Oasis. Ahhh the dream of it all.

Stay Safe!

Rubnit
08-29-11, 16:07
It would be great if Kit had a list somewhere of when certain masseuses were working over at Pacific on 44th. AND, it would be nice if there was a list here of descriptions of the masseuses as well. I have been worked on by Tammy, Heidi, a Cuban lady don't know her name off hand, a chesty white girl don't know her name and a couple who don't work there anymore. Be nice to reference the list to see who I may want to try next time.

Rubnit
08-29-11, 17:54
It would be great if Kit had a list somewhere of when certain masseuses were working over at Pacific on 44th. AND, it would be nice if there was a list here of descriptions of the masseuses as well. I have been worked on by Tammy, Heidi, a Cuban lady don't know her name off hand, a chesty white girl don't know her name and a couple who don't work there anymore. Be nice to reference the list to see who I may want to try next time.

Donzilu
09-12-11, 19:48
I would like to try Rainbow again I have only dreamed of an HJ there before and that was a couple years ago by an older asian lady with no roaming at all. Anybody have a dream there that included any more? I only went for a half hour. Should I go longer and be able to expect more or is that all that is there. Hope for younger better looking and maybe some roaming at least. Any info would be great or PM me.

Thanks

Underdog1495
09-13-11, 20:32
Dude I've been laid more at Rainbow than I want to ever remember, LOL

Donzilu
09-14-11, 16:17
Who should I ask to see? At Rainbow then.

Underdog1495
09-14-11, 19:53
No clue, I dreamt that I haven't been there in a year. All my dreaming is about my business goes to Hawaii Health Spa in Charlotte, well worth the drive.

Akenathon
09-25-11, 18:44
I was a little horny and I try to reach Cindy from Wonder Spa (I met her from Mystic Spa and Pacific Massage) I had her # but I lost it so I called Wonder Spa and I asked for Cindy they said Cindy can see me tomorrow morning or evening, as I said I was horny and I drive to the Rainbow Spa, I paid $70 for a full one hour (I only stay there for 35 min) an old lady meet me at the room. 45 to 55 years old I think, she take me to the sauna for about 5 min then to

The table shower for another 5 min and back to the sauna for another 5 min. Finally we went to the massage table and she gave me a lame massage, after 5 min she told me to roll over and keep doing that crap massage, she touch my little boy and ask me if I want something else I said sure, she ask for more money for a BJ I gave her $60 but she ask for a $100 for a BJ or $150 for FS no way $150 plus $70 up front for FS with an old woman. She keep the $60 and I get a rough HJ so I have to tell her that she has to do it softer and slower.

I can't believe it. I waste $130 for a crap massage and a rough HJ. That happens when your little head takes control.

If you want to go to the Rainbow avoid Jessica, theres another young girl I do not know her name but you can ask if you want.

Underdog1495
09-26-11, 19:43
Thanks for the tip, I was going to hit it up this week.

Donzilu
09-26-11, 20:26
How is wonder spa I have never been there yet. It sounds like it is better than Rainbow. Any details of who I should see or what is offered if you want shoot me a pm I am looking for a parlor with some better dreams.

Lion22
09-29-11, 12:12
Anyone been to pacific lately? Is Lin still workin there? Or is there any new YOUNG talent?

Akenathon
10-23-11, 13:26
Her name's Andrea, I would like to see her but she do not post pics.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/2664358775.html

Peter7
10-25-11, 11:12

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/2664358775.htmlI dreamed about her a while ago at her incall location. Got an okay HJ for 1/2 $ total. She's BBW, but nice. She stayed clothed but didn't object to a little hand wandering. I've thought one could have more on an out call, or more $. But perhaps not. That was all she put on the menu when I saw her.

Amik99
11-14-11, 22:08
I was a little horny and I try to reach Cindy from Wonder Spa (I met her from Mystic Spa and Pacific Massage) I had her # but I lost it so I called Wonder Spa and I asked for Cindy they said Cindy can see me tomorrow morning or evening, as I said I was horny and I drive to the Rainbow Spa, I paid $70 for a full one hour (I only stay there for 35 min) an old lady meet me at the room. 45 to 55 years old I think, she take me to the sauna for about 5 min then to

The table shower for another 5 min and back to the sauna for another 5 min. Finally we went to the massage table and she gave me a lame massage, after 5 min she told me to roll over and keep doing that crap massage, she touch my little boy and ask me if I want something else I said sure, she ask for more money for a BJ I gave her $60 but she ask for a $100 for a BJ or $150 for FS no way $150 plus $70 up front for FS with an old woman. She keep the $60 and I get a rough HJ so I have to tell her that she has to do it softer and slower.

I can't believe it. I waste $130 for a crap massage and a rough HJ. That happens when your little head takes control.

If you want to go to the Rainbow avoid Jessica, theres another young girl I do not know her name but you can ask if you want.I was there about three weeks ago and my experience was almost the same. Part of my problem I think is that I was there about 20-30 minutes prior to close. 45-55 year old meets me at the door and I assumed she was mama. It was ts then sauna. On return to the room I recived a poor massage, which continued on the flip. I doubt she would have mentioned extras at all but I made a comment to the effect of "is this all there is to your massage" she points to mini me and asks "you want this" I shook my head in the affirmative and reached for my pocket. All I had was a $ which surprised me as I thought I had another$ in smaller bills but I did not. So I placed it on the table. At which time she proceeded with a very poor hand job. Afterward she picked it up and returned with. 40 in change and cleaned up. Don't think I will return for a while. But at least wasnt out my entire $

Lion22
11-15-11, 12:11
Has anyone paid this one a visit. The price is extremely cheap, .3 for a hour.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/2701036457.html

TwistedBrother
11-15-11, 14:09
Extremely doubtful for extras on that one.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/2701036457.html

FineByMe72
11-15-11, 18:03

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/2701036457.htmlI got the sense there was more to be had but it was such a weird vibe I didn't push it. I have a feeling there might be more on the menu but I didn't get the opportunity to partake. As they say, YMMV.

HuggableGuy
11-15-11, 19:18
I got the sense there was more to be had but it was such a weird vibe I didn't push it. I have a feeling there might be more on the menu but I didn't get the opportunity to partake. As they say, YMMV.What part of GR is her studio / house? Approx cross streets.

I'll give it a go if it is not too far, and report back. What does she look like?

Pete3854
11-16-11, 12:02
I got the sense there was more to be had but it was such a weird vibe I didn't push it. I have a feeling there might be more on the menu but I didn't get the opportunity to partake. As they say, YMMV.I have seen her one time. I don't think extras are available, and she is a bigger gal, I wasnt interested in xtras from her.

Pete3854
11-16-11, 12:04
Anyone been to pacific lately? Is Lin still workin there? Or is there any new YOUNG talent?Lin is still there. They are pretty slow as of late due to the new massage place opening up just down the street.

Rubnit
11-16-11, 13:35
Lin is still there. They are pretty slow as of late due to the new massage place opening up just down the street.New one down the street? Any info on this new place?

FineByMe72
11-17-11, 14:10
What part of GR is her studio / house? Approx cross streets.

I'll give it a go if it is not too far, and report back. What does she look like?She was off Eastern & 36th or somewhere thereabouts. I wouldn't say she was a really big girl but not thin. She was wearing jeans, tennis shoes and a sweatshirt. That was my biggest issue with not trying for any extras. She looked like a house marm and not overly approachable. Also, her basement was really cold. The massage wasn't bad.

Pete3854
11-17-11, 15:00
New one down the street? Any info on this new place?Royal Massage, on 44th st near Kalamazoo ave.

SSurfer
11-17-11, 19:38
Royal Massage, on 44th st near Kalamazoo ave.If so, details?

Grjohn
11-17-11, 21:01

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/2701036457.htmlI've been there several times. HE is available with wandering hands. She's bigger but still young and firm. Has a nice big chest. Very light touch, I had to finish myself off last time, not that I mind, she helped. Usually tip a Jackson. The conversation is a little odd but the massage is good. Nice area near 68th and Eastern on a dead-end street.

John

Grjohn
11-17-11, 21:07
Royal Massage, on 44th st near Kalamazoo ave.I hear this is Jennifer's new place, haven't confirmed. She's not bad looking but I always hated how she was always on the phone during the massage. If she is there, there are extras available but I'll stick to Pacific for now.

John

Grjohn
11-17-11, 21:15

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/2664358775.htmlShe is VERY big. Her place stunk of cat crap and the lotion she used was very strongly scented. The price is hard to beat but I will NOT repeat. She talked constantly and asked weird questions "what part of a woman's body do you like best?" stuff like that. I had to lie right on the edge of the bed so she could sit in a chair to do the half-assed massage and she kept telling me how she was giving me the "special" massage cause I asked up front. The wheezing got to me, too. If you're into big girls and smelly motel rooms you're in luck.

John

FineByMe72
11-19-11, 09:53
She is VERY big. Her place stunk of cat crap and the lotion she used was very strongly scented. The price is hard to beat but I will NOT repeat. She talked constantly and asked weird questions "what part of a woman's body do you like best?" stuff like that. I had to lie right on the edge of the bed so she could sit in a chair to do the half-assed massage and she kept telling me how she was giving me the "special" massage cause I asked up front. The wheezing got to me, too. If you're into big girls and smelly motel rooms you're in luck.

JohnLOL. I might have been a little more tempered but spot on, John.

Packerbacker
11-19-11, 13:32
If so, details?It's Jen and her girls. Happy ending every time I've been there now for. 40 damage. I usually tip. 20. 40 Got a double team shower for. 120 with her and another hot girl. Worth the time if you ask me.

SSurfer
11-19-11, 14:21
It's Jen and her girls. Happy ending every time I've been there now for. 40 damage. I usually tip. 20. 40 Got a double team shower for. 120 with her and another hot girl. Worth the time if you ask me.I will certainly dream of this place soon! I am not familiar with Jen or the girls (yet) but will be sure to tell you how my dream turns out. I just hope the ladies don't end up being 50 like other dreamt about places I have been!

Jum Hall
11-19-11, 15:36
I've been there several times. HE is available with wandering hands. She's bigger but still young and firm. Has a nice big chest. Very light touch, I had to finish myself off last time, not that I mind, she helped. Usually tip a Jackson. The conversation is a little odd but the massage is good. Nice area near 68th and Eastern on a dead-end street.Do you know if she only see white folks, since I called her not more then two times I believe that was 6 months ago and since she did not respond then, I have not called her since then, since I don't mind extra's', but I mainly prefer deep tissue and spots massage, since the female I do see atleast once every month or every two / three months, she is very good in only regular / legit massage, but not once have I gotten even just a HE, but she does charge me no more then 75 for two hours, so I can't too much complain LOL, since I love / like variety as long as the female can give a good deep / sports massage and the female don't mind me seeing her pussy atleast and HE LOL.

If you prefer Grjohn, you can send the answer to my question's' through private message and I don't mind answering any question you have through private message or out here in the open, since I believe you are willing to share information too.

Less I forget, sometimes I find it hard to log in with my password, since I don't know if it is because of me using different laptops / computers, that way you or whoever that is willing to share information, don't think that am ignoring you or afraid to answer your question's'.

Jum Hall
11-19-11, 15:43
LOL. I might have been a little more tempered but spot on.I agree with you my brother / monger LOL. Over six months ago she and I texted alot and she was willing to come and see me at my motel / hotel, when I asked her to send me even just one picture through phone or email, she texted that she is on the road and that she will send it to my email later on that day or unfailingly the next day, since she did not, I did not contact her again whatsoever and then not quite long, when I see her post, she normally write that no text and no pictures will be sent from her LOL.

She changes her number alot and I believe a guy, does a massage with her or seperately, since I did not care about that kind of tag team from a guy, unless it is two females LOL.

Pete3854
11-19-11, 16:36
I hear this is Jennifer's new place, haven't confirmed. She's not bad looking but I always hated how she was always on the phone during the massage. If she is there, there are extras available but I'll stick to Pacific for now.

JohnYes it is. I too can't stand the Ladies all answering their cell phones, or having to leave the room for something, the last time I was there the lady answered her phone twice in the first five minutes, and then said she neeeded to leave the room and would be back in 10 minutes. I got dressed and walked out on her. It was my fourth time there, so they did not ask for the money up front. Last time there.

Grjohn
11-19-11, 23:17
Do you know if she only see white folks, since I called her not more then two times I believe that was 6 months ago and since she did not respond then, I have not called her since then, since I don't mind extra's', but I mainly prefer deep tissue and spots massage, since the female I do see atleast once every month or every two / three months, she is very good in only regular / legit massage, but not once have I gotten even just a HE, but she does charge me no more then 75 for two hours, so I can't too much complain LOL, since I love / like variety as long as the female can give a good deep / sports massage and the female don't mind me seeing her pussy atleast and HE LOL.She's never mentioned a predilection for any particular color of client, I'm latino and she's got no problem with me. If I call her she usually calls back within the hour. I wouldn't call her massage a sports massage, but then I never asked for anything different from what I got, she might firm it up on request. Have you tried Simply Sweet?

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/2708971433.html

She does a mean deep tissue massage. I don't know about extras from her but I got a nice HE from her partner. Her rates are pretty reasonable, too.

John

Jum Hall
11-20-11, 13:54
She's never mentioned a predilection for any particular color of client, I'm latino and she's got no problem with me. If I call her she usually calls back within the hour. I wouldn't call her massage a sports massage, but then I never asked for anything different from what I got, she might firm it up on request. Have you tried Simply Sweet?

She does a mean deep tissue massage. I don't know about extras from her but I got a nice HE from her partner. Her rates are pretty reasonable, too.

JohnThanks john, I think I might have an idea why she did not call me back then, since my job shift do change from time to time and I probably called her too early in the morning once and late at night time too.

I have seen simply sweet ad, but since she had that 313 area code number, I did not want to chance it with any massage female who I think might be able to do an upsell / ripoff on me, since sometimes they have been cutting the overtime LOL.

The one I had tried to see was kaci I believe, but it looks as if another massage female have kaci's' number, since I believe kaci might be on vacation. Kaci was replying very good through text, but when I ask kaci for her hourly and most three hours rate, she got mad at me that she might not be what am looking for and I then decided to call her, but she did not answer then LOL[this was over five months ago and I still have kaci number save somewhere I believe].

Kaci quoted me 50 for one hour and that the most she will do for me is 100 for two hours, but since she text me that she did not have a shower bathroom, I was somewhat reluctant to see her and I guess she sensed it too LOL.

JimmyChap
11-20-11, 16:13
I hear this is Jennifer's new place, haven't confirmed. She's not bad looking but I always hated how she was always on the phone during the massage. If she is there, there are extras available but I'll stick to Pacific for now.

JohnRM is definitely Jennifer's new place. She is running both, but spends most of her time at RM. She has a super cute asian girl in there too. Haven't tried her yet. Always left happy.

Be safe.

Chrisco50
11-21-11, 10:13
I can confirm the great massage and HE is available but you have to ask. I didn't know she had a partner. Any more info on her? How to get hold of her?

Chris

She's never mentioned a predilection for any particular color of client, I'm latino and she's got no problem with me. If I call her she usually calls back within the hour. I wouldn't call her massage a sports massage, but then I never asked for anything different from what I got, she might firm it up on request. Have you tried Simply Sweet?

John

Blackfire
11-21-11, 10:36
Haven't been to any of these lately, and the boards been pretty quiet. Does anyone have any updates on who to see at any of these places?

Donzilu
11-23-11, 17:14
I called today and was told that they had a new girl named Amanda working there has anybody had her yet I am thinking about going to try her out.

FineByMe72
11-24-11, 10:19
I can confirm the great massage and HE is available but you have to ask. I didn't know she had a partner. Any more info on her? How to get hold of her?

ChrisShe gives a great massage at a great rate. I don't think she is really into HE. I would want the lady to be kind of into it ad allow roaming and she doesn't. But I'll always go back for her massage as it is great and a great rate. My beef with massage therapists is that an hour isn't an hour to most of them. But she always gives me a full hour.

Who is her partner? She's never mentioned it. If her partner is nearly as good as her and offers a full array of services I might call.

FineByMe72
11-24-11, 13:21
Haven't been to any of these lately, and the boards been pretty quiet. Does anyone have any updates on who to see at any of these places?I was to Pacific on 28th not that long ago and it was the same great service I've gotten there in the past from Tammy. No FS for sure but I bet you could have HE if you wanted it and were into that kind of thing.

Underdog1495
11-26-11, 03:52
Has anyone ever used the one on the corner of s. Division and burton? I've always wanted to go in there, but if you can't FS I'm not interested.

Packerbacker
11-26-11, 11:50
Has anyone ever used the one on the corner of s. Division and burton? I've always wanted to go in there, but if you can't FS I'm not interested.The place is dump from what I've read. I've hooked with a couple girls who worked there in the past (5-6) years ago. Saw where one guy on here got extra's from a woman in her 50's and said she was jackhammering the little guy. Ha ha Go to Pacific or Royal.

Akenathon
11-26-11, 14:22
Has anyone ever used the one on the corner of s. Division and burton? I've always wanted to go in there, but if you can't FS I'm not interested.I been there a few times, not a good massage but nice american girls anyway my favorite is Erika she's an ebony girl.

You can get a hp with most of the girls. If you have money you can get everything in or out.

FineByMe72
11-26-11, 17:05
The place is dump from what I've read. I've hooked with a couple girls who worked there in the past (5-6) years ago. Saw where one guy on here got extra's from a woman in her 50's and said she was jackhammering the little guy. Ha ha Go to Pacific or Royal.Have you ever gotten FS at Pacific? If so who? They seem pretty stingy with the extras.

Packerbacker
11-27-11, 12:11
I been there a few times, not a good massage but nice american girls anyway my favorite is Erika she's an ebony girl.

You can get a hp with most of the girls. If you have money you can get everything in or out.Take whatever he says with a shitload of salt. This guy rats on others. IJS.

Akenathon
11-27-11, 16:40
Take whatever he says with a shitload of salt. This guy rats on others. IJS.Hey Packerbacker what is the matter with you? You are always talking bad things about averybody, you do not even know me how can you said that about me?

Please have respect for others.

Lion22
11-28-11, 02:13
This place indicates its located near 56th / byron center. I am assuming its a business? Never heard of it, but rates are lower than competition. Anyone have the skinny with this one?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-therapeutic-massage-40hr-7-days-a-week/5844079

Packerbacker
11-28-11, 04:57
Hey Packerbacker what is the matter with you? You are always talking bad things about averybody, you do not even know me how can you said that about me?

Please have respect for others. I know what I'm talking about and even have the PM to prove it. Your the only one I have beef with anyway. Your a rat plain and simple.

Chrisco50
11-28-11, 10:13
This place indicates its located near 56th / byron center. I am assuming its a business? Never heard of it, but rates are lower than competition. Anyone have the skinny with this one?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-therapeutic-massage-40hr-7-days-a-week/5844079This is a very nice studio in a nice house. Great massage by an attractive hispanic woman. It really is a therapeutic massage though, I'm pretty sure there are no extras to be had.

PhinneusGage
11-28-11, 12:24
Went to rainbow the other day was rushed and no extras offered.

SSurfer
11-28-11, 20:57
Went to rainbow the other day was rushed and no extras offered.The first time I dreamt of this place I had bad luck too. However, I blamed myself as I didn't handle things properly. I have had several dreams after where I made it very obvious that I was in the mood and have received HE every time. The ladies I had dreamt about were a little to old for my taste but decent looking and fun. My best massage parlor dreams have been at Pacific!

Lion22
11-29-11, 12:18
This is a very nice studio in a nice house. Great massage by an attractive hispanic woman. It really is a therapeutic massage though, I'm pretty sure there are no extras to be had.You are right on, I totally agree. I went there yesterday before seeing yur post. My experience was the same there definitely aren't any extras to be had. On the flip side, its the best massage I ever received for the outlay paid and her technique is awesome.

Pete3854
11-30-11, 09:19
Have you ever gotten FS at Pacific? If so who? They seem pretty stingy with the extras.I don't think your going to get FS at Pacific. Been going their for a couple years, seen all the ladies, a few may give you a BJ once they trust you, but that is the exten of the extras. Some get totally nude and allow hands everywhere.

Rubnit
11-30-11, 13:47
Has anyone had a massage in the rooms where they have the cushions on the floor. No table? Is this better? If I remember right, one of these setups is upstairs.

Sg1003
12-02-11, 13:27
I don't think your going to get FS at Pacific. Been going their for a couple years, seen all the ladies, a few may give you a BJ once they trust you, but that is the exten of the extras. Some get totally nude and allow hands everywhere.Which Pacific do you go to?

TonicFluids
12-02-11, 13:49
Was at Royal last week and there was a brunette in her early 20s and well endowed anyone seen her and know her name?

Thanks

TonicFluids
12-02-11, 15:03
Was at royal last week and saw jennifer while there another girl was waiting for another guy. She is in her 20searly and is really well endowed. Anyone see her and know her name?

FineByMe72
12-02-11, 16:07
Which Pacific do you go to?I go to the one on 28th St and haven't ever gotten FS or anything close. They seem like good girls there.

LetsHavFun1551
12-02-11, 17:49
Was at royal last week and saw jennifer while there another girl was waiting for another guy. She is in her 20searly and is really well endowed. Anyone see her and know her name?Royal is newer, right? Any word of any extras?

LetsHavFun1551
12-02-11, 18:03
Was at royal last week and saw jennifer while there another girl was waiting for another guy. She is in her 20searly and is really well endowed. Anyone see her and know her name?Royal is newer, right? Any word of any extras?

Pete3854
12-02-11, 19:36
Which Pacific do you go to?44th st location.

LetsHavFun1551
12-02-11, 23:59
Was at royal last week and saw jennifer while there another girl was waiting for another guy. She is in her 20searly and is really well endowed. Anyone see her and know her name?Royal is newer, right? Any news of any extras experienced there?

Packerbacker
12-03-11, 10:42
Royal is newer, right? Any news of any extras experienced there?I've had Jen every way under the sun but greek. Some younger girls there also but Jen gets down to business. Only draw back going there is the constant answering of the fucking phones. You have to tell them to turn the damn thing off or your walking. No body opens the door unless there is fire has to be mentioned also. After a few times of me being very up front on these issues it's been clear sailing.

Donzilu
12-03-11, 11:39
I've had Jen every way under the sun but greek. Some younger girls there also but Jen gets down to business. Only draw back going there is the constant answering of the fucking phones. You have to tell them to turn the damn thing off or your walking. No body opens the door unless there is fire has to be mentioned also. After a few times of me being very up front on these issues it's been clear sailing.Do you know if this is the same Jen that worked at Oasis?

WyomingMax
12-03-11, 11:53
I've had Jen every way under the sun but greek. Some younger girls there also but Jen gets down to business. Only draw back going there is the constant answering of the fucking phones. You have to tell them to turn the damn thing off or your walking. No body opens the door unless there is fire has to be mentioned also. After a few times of me being very up front on these issues it's been clear sailing.I've been a long time customer with Jennifer and there's no FS or BJS here. Packer must have a beef with her to post that hes had her every way. This is a great mp with attractive girls and I've always had a great time here. I've been with a few new girls and Jen and I always leave HAPPY. But no FS or bjs.

Packerbacker
12-03-11, 19:57
I've been a long time customer with Jennifer and there's no FS or BJS here. Packer must have a beef with her to post that hes had her every way. This is a great mp with attractive girls and I've always had a great time here. I've been with a few new girls and Jen and I always leave HAPPY. But no FS or bjs.I get what I get and not you buddy. As I see you have 1 post to back up your story. (yawn) Get the shower and let the good times roll I'm telling you. You pay $60 for an hour and your going to get the hour simple treatment. These girls aren't going to give you all the goods for $60. You bust out $150-$200 and you'll see them panties drop.

Packerbacker
12-03-11, 21:33
Also she got busted for going way over the line at her last places of employment. Her and her employees got busted for doing more than just a HJ trust you me. Her job is to make you happy to part with your cash. She doesn't love you or hold special feelings for you bro. She's in love with your MONEY. Bust out some money and get what you want. Be up front with them. You'll have to go a couple times before they really know your not 50 as I had to get inside the place a couple times before I got the info of what I needed to hear. I sure hope I'm not the only one getting special treatment around GR when it comes to getting more than a HJ at a AMP.

Pete3854
12-03-11, 21:58
Also she got busted for going way over the line at her last places of employment. Her and her employees got busted for doing more than just a HJ trust you me. Her job is to make you happy to part with your cash. She doesn't love you or hold special feelings for you bro. She's in love with your MONEY. Bust out some money and get what you want. Be up front with them. You'll have to go a couple times before they really know your not 50 as I had to get inside the place a couple times before I got the info of what I needed to hear. I sure hope I'm not the only one getting special treatment around GR when it comes to getting more than a HJ at a AMP.. No you are not.

WyomingMax
12-04-11, 10:33
It's Jen and her girls. Happy ending every time I've been there now for. 40 damage. I usually tip. 20. 40 Got a double team shower for. 120 with her and another hot girl. Worth the time if you ask me.Good for you Packer. I love this place too. So since this post you've dropped enough cash to have her every way but greek. Then you woke up!

Blackfire
12-04-11, 11:00
Other than Rainbow (and I don't really like this place that much because it's always older ladies that don't speak much english) , a HJ is all I've been scoring for quite some time now at the area AMPs (wonder, pacific, Panacea). I'm fairly experienced and not afraid to ask for more, but so far I haven't had much luck scoring so much as a CBJ (which I would turn down, if it's not BBBJ a $20 HJ suits me just as well. Sure would appreciate any additional info on where to go to get a little more, who to see and what kind of green I have to throw down. Also any tips on how to go about asking. I usually make it apparent what I want and let them know I'll pay, but always get the "no can do, just rub and tug here". Many of the ladies will go nude and allow liberal touching, but so far no BJ or FS, and that's at all 3 of the places I mentioned. Anyone that can help me out with more info I would sure appreciate! If you feel so kind as to share names and more intel on services please PM me the info if you don't think it should be on the open board.

Akenathon
12-04-11, 11:48
I met Cindy a few years ago when she worked at Mistyc Spa, she is one of my favotires asian providers although never

Get FS with her, just a HJ the first three times and a CBJ the fourth and fifth times she only go topless but let me touch and and finger her nice pretty pu.

When I was there the fourth time I asked her for FS and she told me that I can get FS at the fifth visit with her, but when I went for the fifth visit she does not do the FS just a BBBJ not come in mouth but a towel. Anyway that was my last time with here, I am talking about the first or second week or March 2011.

My little horny friend wants to see her again but I delete her # so I call to Pacific and they said she do not work anymore in that place, I think she is working in a new spa on East Beltline I call to the office but she was not there.

Anybody have any info? Somebody from this forum has had more than a HJ or a BJ from her? Please let me know I really want to see her again.

Donntee
12-05-11, 08:54
I met Cindy a few years ago when she worked at Mistyc Spa, she is one of my favotires asian providers although never

Get FS with her, just a HJ the first three times and a CBJ the fourth and fifth times she only go topless but let me touch and and finger her nice pretty pu.

When I was there the fourth time I asked her for FS and she told me that I can get FS at the fifth visit with her, but when I went for the fifth visit she does not do the FS just a BBBJ not come in mouth but a towel. Anyway that was my last time with here, I am talking about the first or second week or March 2011.

My little horny friend wants to see her again but I delete her # so I call to Pacific and they said she do not work anymore in that place, I think she is working in a new spa on East Beltline I call to the office but she was not there.

Anybody have any info? Somebody from this forum has had more than a HJ or a BJ from her? Please let me know I really want to see her again.Cindy owns Wonder Massage. She also got married a month or two ago. I am not sure if she is still giving massages or not.

Packerbacker
12-05-11, 16:36
Good for you Packer. I love this place too. So since this post you've dropped enough cash to have her every way but greek. Then you woke up!Dude quit hating, it only makes you look weak. Your just mad she no love you long time. Ha ha Drop some cash instead of nickel and dime every woman in your life and you'd be surprised what they'll do for you. I bet you bust your nut when she rubs your inner thigh so why spend more cash for something you don't need. Post when something other than the usual happens other wise stay off the board.

TonyMan123
12-05-11, 17:38
Dallas is real I have used her 3 times in one week, she is hott sexy itlian fit very very nice and if you went to her you know she is real when I first went to her home I was nurvus but she quickly relaxed me! Very nice girl my friends say the same trust me I'm a guy just like you I know what you think LOL is she fat is it a set up LOL well iv been 3times and my buddy has 2 just try and see and reply back on here! Just trying to help her it is all lagit and remember a massage is legal nothing wrong with a full body massage! But to the other guy that number was eight six five for for six zero for eight nine! 1 keep this one around! And she don't try to up sell you and its a 100 even no tip worth every penny!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

BigDaddyFirst
12-06-11, 22:34
This guy, tonyman is pimping ladies out of his white trailer off exit 402, near straw berry plains. Exit is called mid way exit / this guys name is parently kenny bailey and he is a felon who is running these massages out of his trailer with a flag out front which has a be on it. I went for a massage one night, with dallas and she was greta but I heard the cops are steaking out this place getting ready to run a sting opp on it. Just want to let all of you know. Also, I heard this kenny guy actually watches his hoes give the massages. I wonder if he was gettin his rocks off when she was rubbing me down. LOL and e way, be careful, thats all I'm sayin got to spread the word and keep every one safe peace man, love.

Dallas is real I have used her 3 times in one week, she is hott sexy itlian fit very very nice and if you went to her you know she is real when I first went to her home I was nurvus but she quickly relaxed me! Very nice girl my friends say the same trust me I'm a guy just like you I know what you think LOL is she fat is it a set up LOL well iv been 3times and my buddy has 2 just try and see and reply back on here! Just trying to help her it is all lagit and remember a massage is legal nothing wrong with a full body massage! But to the other guy that number was eight six five for for six zero for eight nine! 1 keep this one around! And she don't try to up sell you and its a 100 even no tip worth every penny!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Monger01
12-07-11, 19:51
Or did our board suddenly become troll central?

Donzilu
12-10-11, 05:17
Had Stephanie and Amanda at Royal yeterday. Stephanie took me to the room I payed for the half hour up front. Once in the room she asks if I want 4 hand massage I say yes for another. 2 recieved 4 hand masage both girls nude with HE for total of. 8 not bad At least I did not think so.

Niceoldman989
12-10-11, 15:13
Had Stephanie and Amanda at Royal yeterday. Stephanie took me to the room I payed for the half hour up front. Once in the room she asks if I want 4 hand massage I say yes for another. 2 recieved 4 hand masage both girls nude with HE for total of. 8 not bad At least I did not think so.I am happy for you, My experience was less than expected. Went early afternoon thought it would be great. 4 girls in office, Paid for the hour and left $ on table and undressed, Pretty mid 20's girl comes in and gives massage, she never took anything off or teased at all, after massage another girl came in and made reference to another AMP for a another visit next week, First time I have ever left an AMP in GR knowing I will never return. Oh Well, just my experience,

Happy Holidays

Pedro7819
12-16-11, 22:51
Look, I lived in GR for many years and just recently retired to the AMP capital of the world. Anyway, listen to my advice.

Pacific massage on 44th= call ahead and make sure "Lynn" will be there. She is young, smoking hot, half asian, and will give you FS if you come with the right amount of money, which is $150. For 100 you will get a CBJ. For less then that, you can negotiate for a HJ. She is very call with EATY, and had a beautiful why to speak of. Hot girl.

Rainbow is FS. All of them. If you go in and leave without FS it is because you didn't come to the card game with enough money. I always found 1. 4 did the trick.

LA spa outside of Lansing on 96, a great place and totally FS. Same prices as Rainbow. New girl every month, sometimes two, worth the trip and in a locale that is not frequented by 50.

Wonder massage is your best bet for a gamble. Lots of girls, most now not asian, but they are pretty and good. I have gotten FS at wonder, but only by a big breasted operator that is no longer there. Tracy I believe her name was. The girl that manages now has given me a BBBJ. Now the other girls, who are on a scale of almost hot to very hot, are encouraged by money. I have never left without a HJ, sometimes topless, sometimes nude, and I have, with a few of them, managed DATY with BBBJ to completion. 40 for a half. 60 for an hour. I recommend new guys get the hour, and negotiate the rest. Don't go in cash strapped, that doesn't work. These girls work for tips, and a ten or twenty ain't a good tip.

The pacific near burton lower on 44th near grandville is also FS if you get known. Chances of you getting it on your first trip are low. But try, they will remember for your second trip.

If you are heading tword the Indiana border, try hawaii spa, FS.

There is a woman who advertises in the GR press who works out of her place in the apartments on 44th near grandville. The furthest she will go is a HJ top off. Not worth the money. Very mechanical.

With most of the places, except wonder and pacific, you are just better off hiring an escort who does in calls. I recommend, if asians are your thing, Nadia. Here is her link. http://heavenly-bodies-entertainment.com/Nadia01.html. She is full service, and hot, and her rates are about what you can expect for FS as at GR AMP.

Good luck all. Wish you well.

Blackfire
12-17-11, 10:11
Thanks for the in-depth report Pedro. Much of the information is a bit dated and is no longer accurate (but once was) , alot of it is still the same. Unfortunately one of the consistent things about the GR AMPs is there is alot of change with the girls at the AMPs. The reason Wonder got it's name is because every time you go there you "wonder" if the girl you saw last will still be there, and what level of service the new girl will be able to give. I doubt the new owner / manager is the same person as the one referred to in the post. Also, LA Spa in Portland has been busted by LE and closed a few months ago, so much for the idea that it's in an out-of-the-way place not to be bothered by LE. Hopefully more guys will hear about this site and post their experiences to keep the information fresh, since it changes so rapidly around GR.

Phil Phils
12-18-11, 08:16
Thanks for the in-depth report Pedro. Much of the information is a bit dated and is no longer accurate (but once was) , alot of it is still the same. Unfortunately one of the consistent things about the GR AMPs is there is alot of change with the girls at the AMPs. The reason Wonder got it's name is because every time you go there you "wonder" if the girl you saw last will still be there, and what level of service the new girl will be able to give. I doubt the new owner / manager is the same person as the one referred to in the post. Also, LA Spa in Portland has been busted by LE and closed a few months ago, so much for the idea that it's in an out-of-the-way place not to be bothered by LE. Hopefully more guys will hear about this site and post their experiences to keep the information fresh, since it changes so rapidly around GR.An update on an update, I was on 96 coming back from Lansing and LA Spa looked open again, the open sign was lit and cars in the parking lot, didn't know they could re open so fast.

GrMojo
12-18-11, 13:00
An update on an update, I was on 96 coming back from Lansing and LA Spa looked open again, the open sign was lit and cars in the parking lot, didn't know they could re open so fast.Ah. The magic of kickbacks! LOL This country is getting as bad as Mexico. There are plenty of public officials with their hands out, expecting to be slipped some cash.

Sexlessmarr197
12-18-11, 13:23
http://centralmich.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mahhssage-by-candy-cascade/7436939

I offer my wonderful massages in a beautiful studio located on 28th St. In Cascade. I will pamper you with a Swedish style relaxing massage on a heated table. My beautiful smile and positive attitude along with my calming presence will make you feel relaxed and comfortable from the moment we meet. Available by appointment only.

Although my massages don't include any type of sexual favors they will keep you coming back time and time again.

My rates are $50 per hour and $25 for 30 minutes after the first hour.

My appointments fill quickly so don't delay, schedule today. Massage to Go! Is still available for those that prefer to have me travel to them. (travel charge applies)

Has anyone seen Candy? She posts a lot on CL as well. Just curious if anyone has any info.

ElJudoka
12-19-11, 12:15
It has been while since my last visit to Pacific. I have seen Tammy the last 4 times I have gone. I enjoy her massage. I am never rushed and always get the full 1/2 with a nice HE. I am planning to visit again but would like to try a different girl. Any recommendations out of the current lineup?

WhenInDoubt69
12-20-11, 09:13
It has been while since my last visit to Pacific. I have seen Tammy the last 4 times I have gone. I enjoy her massage. I am never rushed and always get the full 1/2 with a nice HE. I am planning to visit again but would like to try a different girl. Any recommendations out of the current lineup?I have seen Tammy 3 times and everytime has been decent. I have also seen Heidi twice and she is my current fav although I am told Lynn is better. I too am interested in finding out who else is available and if its better than what I have already experienced.

On another note I really want to try Panacea, but am interested in some feedback on that one.

Pete3854
12-20-11, 10:15
It has been while since my last visit to Pacific. I have seen Tammy the last 4 times I have gone. I enjoy her massage. I am never rushed and always get the full 1/2 with a nice HE. I am planning to visit again but would like to try a different girl. Any recommendations out of the current lineup?Lin, Anita, or Maria

Sg1003
12-22-11, 20:51
I have seen Tammy 3 times and everytime has been decent. I have also seen Heidi twice and she is my current fav although I am told Lynn is better. I too am interested in finding out who else is available and if its better than what I have already experienced.

On another note I really want to try Panacea, but am interested in some feedback on that one.Have been to Panacea three times. Decent masage with HE. A few times the girl went topless. The first time hot HE and the girl said they usually do not do that the first time you go there.

Kiljian
12-28-11, 18:49
Long time reader, don't post much. Stopped by Wonder the other day. Called beforehand to make sure someone would be available for an hour appointment. I was greeted by Cindy? When I arrived and proceeded directly to the room. Paid. 60 upfront and tipped. 30 at the end. I forget the name of the girl giving the massage, but she spent the first half giving a light massage. The flip brought HJ and licking the boys while topless, touching allowed. After talking with her, it sounds like there are 5 girls working, including herself, a girl named Ireland, Cindy, and two others. Anyone know if Cindy goes topless?

SSurfer
12-31-11, 17:44
Heavy LE around Panacea on West River Friday. Although they didn't appear to be casing the place the 3 spotted from the Panacea driveway did keep me from stopping to say Hello!

Happy New Year!

ElJudoka
01-03-12, 20:29
I finally decided to try someone different at Pacific. I "rolled the dice" and selected Karen. I went with the 1/2 hour session. Massage was not very good. On the plus side, it was easy to hold a conversion with Karen. I did leave happy but I am not sure if I would repeat with Karen. IMO Tammy's massage is far better then Karen's (I do enjoy a nice hard rub down).

Dayman
01-07-12, 02:31
I'm going to be in the area shopping tomorrow was wondering if this place is worth a stop. Never been. Thanks!

Lance28
01-26-12, 22:25
Second Review / Experience getting an AMP massage. This time in GR for business.

Went to Pacific massage on 44th. They had an appointment for me on short notice. 1 hr with Holly. .6 for a really great massage, deep tissue, non rushed and very relaxing. Was getting exactly what I came for on the flip and left satisfied. Didn't ask for any extras beyond the typical AMP experience. Clean & comfortable. I'd go back here again. Holly was a little older than I'd prefer, but still has a nice body and the massage was great.

Underdog1495
01-29-12, 09:33
Went there Thursday night, was greated at the door by a tall asian lady that was not very cute at all. She took me to a room and I asked who was available and she said she was the only one and asked for $70, ummmm seventy dollars you're kidding right? The going rate is 50-60. She said it's been 70 for a long time, well I haven't been there in a long time and no way was I paying that for her, so I left.

CurtisJ
02-03-12, 14:17
I've been going to Pacific on 28th St and enjoy both Heidi and Tracy. However panacea is closer to my work and I've been thinking of checking it out. Who is recommended there? Who is the is the hottest and gives the best massage? Looking for at least a HE. Any advice is helpful.

Thanks

Jum Hall
02-04-12, 10:03
Sometime last month or no more then two months ago, while I was picking one of my friend from grand rapids airport, I decided to branch oasis office at 44th street I believe and with the way janni or whatever her name was talked to me then, I decided to make an appointment for the next day and since something came up, I could not make it then.

So this week I decided to visit there 44th street branch office around 5PM I believe and since their was only one vehicle then, I thought that I would have a very good time with no other monger / gent disturbing me, but one of those fu! Kers kept cumming every 20 minutes and she and the other female, kept going to see who it was, so that was mainly the thing that might make me not to go back there till later on this year, since I am going to ask them if they have a shower at there 28th street branch office.

I did enjoy her deep tissue massage or her standing on my back, since I wanted to give her 50, but she said that because I did not see her or her other female colleague, that I have to pay 60 and since I had atleast 400 on me, I did not care about that and I gave her 60+25 tip after the 40 to no more then 60 minutes massage, that included her trying to answer her phone and she leaving every 5 minutes when atleast three people came through the door I believe, since I wanted to see if what I have read about oasis might be true and I can confirm that if you shave your assh0l6 and your front parts and you atleast know how to act / grab her, then you should be able to atleast get small extra whatever I hope / believe.

I probably would still go back later on this year to oasis to see if I can spend no more then 200 for FS / two pops or atleast one pop and massage again, since that is one of the reason why I like janni massage after the extra and the male / female in the front desk where very nice / proffessional to me too, since I have gotten FS at rainbow and I almost got FS at esquire / pacific over four years ago before I found good board's' like usasexguide and the other two main michigan board's' that the whoever have decided to drop the charges against those three guys for now I hope / believe.

Less I forget, I believe the room janni used with me had a microvave to warm the towels and to remove the oils off my body too and also, janni might be a little bit popular since after I was about to leave, she was giving another person a massage, so please some of you monger's'/gent's' should atleast try the other females and not keep only janni busy and if any monger / gent decide to disturb my time again, I would decide to catch the bus or have someone drop my off LOL[JOKING]

Sbff1
02-04-12, 10:56
I've been going to Pacific on 28th St and enjoy both Heidi and Tracy. However panacea is closer to my work and I've been thinking of checking it out. Who is recommended there? Who is the is the hottest and gives the best massage? Looking for at least a HE. Any advice is helpful.

ThanksNatasha is the best.

WhenInDoubt69
02-07-12, 16:44
Got more than I expected at Pacific last week with Anita. Sadly I call yesterday to set up again and see what else is up for offer and find out she didn't show up to work. Hope it was just a fluke as while the massage isn't the greatest the rest is real nice. Anyone with more info or info on one of the other girls at Pacific who gives more than just a HE let me know please.

If you want more details shoot me a PM.

Crod6969
02-09-12, 05:10
Went to Royal yesterday. Had a massage from (I think the name is right) Amanda. Great massage work and she is definitely professionally trained. After 40 minutes, she asked if I knew Jennifer and if I wanted her to come in. Amanda will not provide HE. I've seen Jennifer several times in the past at her old place on Eastern. Jennifer came in and we had the usual fun. I forgot how well she could work it. I took a shower after and left fully relaxed and released. $60 massage and tip at your discretion.

Akenathon
02-09-12, 12:32
Have someone seen this pretty lady?

I would love to see her she looks hot, she used to live in Big Rapids but moves to Grand Rapids.

A few months ago she posted on CL at the "Women seeking Men" section, I sent her an email but she does not want to meet because I am younger than her, she was looking a ltr some of you guys could try.

Back to the massage. Does she offer at least he?

Akenathon
02-09-12, 12:34
Sorry I forget the link.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/2842560277.html

JimmyChap
02-09-12, 18:53
Sorry I forget the link.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/2842560277.htmlShe is very adamant that it's "therapeutic only".

Akenathon
02-10-12, 08:42
She is very adamant that it's "therapeutic only".Does she get mad if you have an erection?

I would like to call her this weekend.

I'm asking about the erection cause some time ago I met another "therapeutic only" girl, nice massage but when I flip over my little friend awake and she gets mad and said " I can't keep going you better leave"

Nocando
02-11-12, 12:35
Does she get mad if you have an erection?

I would like to call her this weekend.

I'm asking about the erection cause some time ago I met another "therapeutic only" girl, nice massage but when I flip over my little friend awake and she gets mad and said " I can't keep going you better leave"Getting an erection during a massage and wanting a happy ending are two different things. Though they don't teach how to handle such situations in massage therapy school, experienced massage therapists know that some men get anxious sometimes and can't control it. As long as you were draped and didn't make any advances, she should not have kicked you out. Perhaps if it happens in the future, consider apologizing before turning over.

Blackfire
02-20-12, 12:37
Recently went to Panacea on West River. Standard basic oil rubdown, standard HE, standard 45 minute hour. Her name was Emily, can't say I was too disappointed because as I said."standard" for what seems to be the service levels these days.

PhinneusGage
02-24-12, 12:37
Scoped out Esquire for the first time about two weeks ago. 50 up front and fifty for finish. I think the chicks name was Tammy, mid to late thirties, fantastic face and body but massage and finish were nothing to write home about. Doubt I'll be going back. Minor roaming and robotic HE though she was really friendly and easy to talk to but then again that is kind of part of the job. I Did find it odd that they ask for a name and tell you it doesn't matter what name you give. I could see the reason if they had like a waiting list or called out your number / name. I said my name was John Handcock and the lady didn't know who that was and asked me if I liked the movie, I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about until someone told me about the Will Smith movie.

Akenathon
02-24-12, 20:30
Scoped out Esquire for the first time about two weeks ago. 50 up front and fifty for finish. I think the chicks name was Tammy, mid to late thirties, fantastic face and body but massage and finish were nothing to write home about. Doubt I'll be going back. Minor roaming and robotic HE though she was really friendly and easy to talk to but then again that is kind of part of the job. I Did find it odd that they ask for a name and tell you it doesn't matter what name you give. I could see the reason if they had like a waiting list or called out your number / name. I said my name was John Handcock and the lady didn't know who that was and asked me if I liked the movie, I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about until someone told me about the Will Smith movie.Do you know if Ericka is still there?

She is an ebony pretty girl with a nice service.

PhinneusGage
02-25-12, 08:04
Do you know if Ericka is still there?

She is an ebony pretty girl with a nice service.I have no idea. The lady did mention something about a black girl working there who might bite you upon request.

Crod6969
02-25-12, 23:14
Saw RachelatRoyal the other day. Nice massage and nice finish. She is very personable and we had a great conversation. Will see again.

Walt999
03-02-12, 00:23
Hey everyone, I haven't frequented any AMP's in awhile (money issues) and need a good massage with with a purpose. I haven't been to Royal yet but was thinking about visiting there. Any critiques bad or good?

TwistedBrother
03-02-12, 15:06
Hey everyone, I haven't frequented any AMP's in awhile (money issues) and need a good massage with with a purpose. I haven't been to Royal yet but was thinking about visiting there. Any critiques bad or good?You should try Rachel. Nice massage and nice finish. She is very personable.

Chicago Monger
03-04-12, 23:17
Took a visit to Royal today. Saw Jennifer. Young Vietnamese firm breast shaved box. Roaming anywhere and she seemed to like it. She goes straight for for boys as soon as I was on the table. Takes care of business and then the massage.

GMacMan
03-06-12, 21:38
Sorry I forget the link.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/2842560277.htmlI've seen her several times. She offers NO EXTRAS. She used to put that she is a Christian in her ads. She does give an amazing massage and is well trained. She is detailed and she didn't get mad when my little soldier stood at attention. Just don't go hinting about her going any higher. She used to do a prostate massage way back in the day but that is no longer offered now that she's found Jesus.

Donzilu
03-12-12, 19:41
Had jennifer at Royal again the other day and now that she knows who I am and recognizes me we both get comfortable to start then she brings on the first HJ, then massage with freee roaming anywhere then she got up on the table and finishhed with the secound HJ. 5 for the hour and. 4 tip.

Muskegon
03-16-12, 17:42
Dreamed of Wonder Massage for the first time. Seen Ireland for my massage. She was very nice and talkative. Asked me 20 questions about who I knew and what I expected, mostly because she did not know me. I implied I would just like a decent massage and a HJ and she said ok.

Massage was 5 of 10.

HE was 6 of 10 (kinda rushed to get done)

60 massage + 40 Tip.

Will be back to check out other employees before I settle with her.

Asianplvr
03-17-12, 15:06
Hey guys, been awhile since I have been here. Anyways, I thought I would update you on todays activity. I went to Pacific on 44th and had 1 hour with a new girl that just started. I believe her name is Leanna. Slender Vietnamese girl late 40ish maybe. If a massage is what you are looking for, she is great! I would rate massage 8/10. If extras what you looking for. Stay away. I'll give her a 1/10 for extras. She did let me touch her hands, but thats it. She would not even bump into my little man or boys. I spent 45 min on my stomach and on the flip she advised me she only does massage, nothing more. My charm could not convince her for any extras. With 5 minutes left she asked if I wanted her to send in someone to help me. I said yes and she sent in Tammy. HJ to completion. I left giving Tammy. 2 tip and Leanna. 2 tip. No tips discussed with either girl. .6 paid to Keit on the way in. Overall, well. Lets just say that when I got home I was still horny. Guess I should have went across the street.

WyomingMax
03-19-12, 11:34
Saw Jennifer again after being away for awhile and Wow! She looks hotter than ever. Got very lucky and she wasn't busy. Started

With a deep massage, relaxing upscale room with soft romantic music. What I really like about her, besides her wonderful touch is that she always has funny and interesting conversation. Anyway, after the flip, she really knows how to make me excited and I can't wait to see her again. It was. 6 for the hour and I always give. 8 for a tip.

Blackfire
03-20-12, 16:02
Saw Jennifer again after being away for awhile and Wow! She looks hotter than ever. Got very lucky and she wasn't busy. Started

With a deep massage, relaxing upscale room with soft romantic music. What I really like about her, besides her wonderful touch is that she always has funny and interesting conversation. Anyway, after the flip, she really knows how to make me excited and I can't wait to see her again. It was. 6 for the hour and I always give. 8 for a tip.Max, .80 tip is ridiculous for a HJ! Many guys are giving. 2 - .4 at most for a lady to give a handshake to the little fellow. Your post almost sound like a self-post from a lovely lady since not only are you careful to not indicate any service received, but you claim to tip an amount so much higher than market it's almost laughable.

WyomingMax
03-21-12, 10:56
Max, .80 tip is ridiculous for a HJ! Many guys are giving. 2 - .4 at most for a lady to give a handshake to the little fellow. Your post almost sound like a self-post from a lovely lady since not only are you careful to not indicate any service received, but you claim to tip an amount so much higher than market it's almost laughable.Actually, I tip less with most other girls, but when I go to Royal I'm a bit more generous because Jennifer is a special lady and I like to show my appreciation. Also, I felt no need to give details and repeat what the last two posters had to say. Some people can afford to be generous and some can't. To each his own.

Happy to amuse you. LOL

Walt999
03-22-12, 23:55
Has anyone been to East-West Manual Therapy over in Wyoming near 44th St? A friend of mine told me about it but I haven't had any luck with extras outside of the.

AMP community, and East-West appears to have an all asian staff. Let me know please fellow mongers.

Asianplvr
03-23-12, 17:20
Has anyone been to East-West Manual Therapy over in Wyoming near 44th St? A friend of mine told me about it but I haven't had any luck with extras outside of the.

AMP community, and East-West appears to have an all asian staff. Let me know please fellow mongers.I have not seen any posts of this place. Hopefully you can TOFTT and report your findings.

Heavenlee
03-27-12, 00:32
I've seen her several times. She offers NO EXTRAS. She used to put that she is a Christian in her ads. She does give an amazing massage and is well trained. She is detailed and she didn't get mad when my little soldier stood at attention. Just don't go hinting about her going any higher. She used to do a prostate massage way back in the day but that is no longer offered now that she's found Jesus.Is she ok if you handle yourself while she massages?

Jum Hall
03-27-12, 02:02
Is she ok if you handle yourself while she massages?I read your ad about you and your college girlfriend's' heavenlee, just wanted to know if you are a monger now. Heavenlee, You can reply me through PM if you don't feel comfortable answering my question out here in the open since I intend to get a massage today before noon by any race / size females.

Heavenlee
03-27-12, 14:53
Honey I love females myself, most of my girls are on their own now but you can call the number and I can see who might be available.

Jum Hall
03-27-12, 22:20
Honey I love females myself, most of my girls are on their own now but you can call the number and I can see who might be available.I did not get the answer to the PM[private message] i sent you and i have gotten a two hour massage by noon today from one of my massage ladies with no extra as usual LoL. But thanks heavenlee for thinking of giving me or whoever your girl's' number's'. You can still reply to that PM[private message] i sent you and when i get paid later on,i will see what you or your girl's' are up too then.

Jum Hall
03-27-12, 23:33
Honey I love females myself, most of my girls are on their own now but you can call the number and I can see who might be available.It refuse to let me edit it, but I don't know where the number is that you writing that I can call. Could you tell me where the number are through PM[private message] or out here in the open.

Thanks

ElJudoka
04-03-12, 15:18
Stopped by Royal today at 1:30pm. I have been going to Pacific (Tammy and Karen) but thought I would try something different. I had read reviews about Jennifer at Royal and was looking forward to spending an hour with her. I had lots of tension that needed relieving. My head was spinning with anticipation. I walk in the waiting room and out comes an Asian lady. I ask if Jennifer is available. To my disappointment she is out for the week! Stephanie, the lady who opened the door, offered a 1/2 hour massage. I told her I would come back later when Jennifer came back. She said that would not be until Saturday night. My little head was begging me to stay but I only had money for one visit and my big head wanted that visit to be with Jennifer. I hope I made the right choice. Will report back next week.

Asianplvr
04-03-12, 18:38
Stopped by Royal today at 1:30pm. I have been going to Pacific (Tammy and Karen) but thought I would try something different. I had read reviews about Jennifer at Royal and was looking forward to spending an hour with her. I had lots of tension that needed relieving. My head was spinning with anticipation. I walk in the waiting room and out comes an Asian lady. I ask if Jennifer is available. To my disappointment she is out for the week! Stephanie, the lady who opened the door, offered a 1/2 hour massage. I told her I would come back later when Jennifer came back. She said that would not be until Saturday night. My little head was begging me to stay but I only had money for one visit and my big head wanted that visit to be with Jennifer. I hope I made the right choice. Will report back next week.LOL. Love your report, you have more will power than me. When in the mood I often settle for less than I should. You'll have a good time with Jenn, give us that report after you go.

Asianplvr
04-04-12, 16:50
Saw Nancy today at 3pm. She's a Thai girl in her 40's, nice looking. No extras to be had. Ended with HJ he. .6 at the door + I tipped. 25 No tips were discussed and hands were not allowed to roam. Massage was just OK. Will not repeat.

Lions2011
04-05-12, 20:03
Went to the esquire on the D today. First time ever to a MP so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Was quoted 50 and 50 for half hour, which I thought was a little high, but went for it anyway as long as I was in the mood. Had a really cute early 20s girl named Aurora with nice large cans. Small talk and a nice moderate massage with a nice HE but nothing else. For a bill I was expecting to see some skin. Was told the larger the tip the more clothes come off. Will not repeat for that price.

Cambear24
04-09-12, 10:24
Went to the esquire on the D today. First time ever to a MP so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Was quoted 50 and 50 for half hour, which I thought was a little high, but went for it anyway as long as I was in the mood. Had a really cute early 20s girl named Aurora with nice large cans. Small talk and a nice moderate massage with a nice HE but nothing else. For a bill I was expecting to see some skin. Was told the larger the tip the more clothes come off. Will not repeat for that price.Don't tip up front, negotiate as you go.

Lions2011
04-10-12, 00:28
Don't tip up front, negotiate as you go.Do you know that it works that way there? Maybe it was because I was new, but she pretty much demanded the tip up front. Guess negotiation starts then.

Jum Hall
04-14-12, 14:25
Stopped by Royal today at 1:30pm. I have been going to Pacific (Tammy and Karen) but thought I would try something different. I had read reviews about Jennifer at Royal and was looking forward to spending an hour with her. I had lots of tension that needed relieving. My head was spinning with anticipation. I walk in the waiting room and out comes an Asian lady. I ask if Jennifer is available. To my disappointment she is out for the week! Stephanie, the lady who opened the door, offered a 1/2 hour massage. I told her I would come back later when Jennifer came back. She said that would not be until Saturday night. My little head was begging me to stay but I only had money for one visit and my big head wanted that visit to be with Jennifer. I hope I made the right choice. Will report back next week.What happened to you reporting later LOL. Base on your report, I went there last weekend after work and since I did not see any car, I thought that they where close, but luckily jennifer and the very nice / professional guy where there. As usual from jennifer, I got the regular small extra atleast twice with a massage, since she was asking for more tip of atleast 50 this time, but I gave her 45 + 60 for the hour since she got down to business this time before the massage LOL.

Also less I forget, some of whoever gent's' mainly and maybe provider's' should be shuting up their fu1king mouth about division street, since she was talking about division street to me alot because of me not being prepared and she might be finally getting that, I don't come there because am trying to make her or whoever my girlfriend / mistress on the side too. One monger / gent was right about them having a bathroom with shower amenities, but you need to ask for it before / after your massage and if you use a credit / debit card, it would probably show as royal massage, just incase if anyone is thinking of doing that, since I did not have much cash on me and since they said that, they can accept credit card, I wanted to see if amanda / rachel or whoever do give a good deep tissue / sports massage, but since jennifer just came from her travel destination, I decided to try her again and I was more happier this time because of only one vehicle showing up this time and the atleast two extra whatever with the massage too LOL.

I am definitely / probably going to try royal again, but this time I would make sure to be prepared in cash and everything and I give them more respect for actually being honest on combining the tip and hourly fee together, since I was checking my bank account to see if they would charge me more then tip I wrote.

Jum Hall
04-14-12, 14:49
Have you tried Simply Sweet?

JohnI can confirm that simply sweet does a very good deep tissue / sports massage and her hands where very strong in the way she strech every part of my body that I wanted, since she probably accept only cash.

I had been trying to see her since late January this year, but either the timing on my / her part was not working in our favor and when heavenlee did not reply to my private message to her till later that day[heavenlee mainly replied me out here in the open and she has not yet replied to me in private / PM LOL], I had to work sometime out with simply sweet, since simply sweet like to schedule massages in the weekdays and not on a weekend.

Almost evrything other monger's'/gent's' has written about simply sweet is true, but I am hoping that monger's'/gent's' are not sucker's' who think that they can deliver anyone from whoever financial problem. Simply sweet massage per hour is normally 35 I believe and 50 for one hour and a half. 65 for two hours and you have to add 10 more for streching / deep tissue too.

I did two hours with simply sweet, but I think by one hour and a half, she felt that I was good enough, since I will definitely being scheduling with simply sweet because of her good hands / pressure and I believe simply sweet does have atleast two massage female friends, since she told me somethings that I prefer not to write about it out here in the open unless through private message / PM with anyone who gives me more avenues / reliable information of females / b1tches LOL. Less I forget, I gave her atleast 85 for the one hour and a half, since her treatment was way better then what jennifer did for me at royal LOL.

NeverTell
04-15-12, 22:43
Saw Anita today. Very friendly and attractive. Nice boobs and butt. Paid 60 for the hour. About 30 minutes in I flip and get a good HJ. She does a good job cleaning up and then goes back to the massage. The massage was more light touch and sensual than therapeutic. I left 40 for a tip and would repeat.

I tried to visit the pacific on 28 first but they were closed.

ElJudoka
04-16-12, 16:01
I finally made it back to Royal to see if I could get my much anticipated massage from Jennifer. Decided to stop by at 10:00 AM. I took it as a good sign, seeing someone leave just as I was about to pull in from 44th street. It got better when Jennifer opened the waiting room door wearing a formfitting mini tube dress. I asked for an hour massage but she said that it would be about 1/2 wait (she had another customer). I should have left and returned another day, but I was mesmerized seeing her in that dress. I asked if I could take a shower while I waited (I would have loved to relax in a sauna while waiting but they don't have one). She showed me where the shower was and led me back to room #1. It was a large room with 2 massage tables and a fake fireplace, which did not provide heat, but made for a nice ambiance. On a side note, why 2 tables? Do they need to double up if they get too many customers at once? Everything seemed nice and clean. I take my shower and go back to the room to wait (at this point I am wishing that the fireplace was giving off some heat). After a while Jennifer comes in with a portable heater. She places it on the chair next to the table I am laying on and leaves for a few more minutes (much better). Jennifer finally returns and is ready for my massage (it was about a 1/2 hour wait). This was a first; she asked if I wanted her to begin the massage with my back or my front. In the back of my mind I was hoping for "Front, Back, Front" so I ask her to being with my front. The oil she uses for the massage is nice and warm, nice touch. As she began she asked if I was prepared to tip (of course). She got a little more comfortable and I must say that the view during the front massage was the best I have seen in a while. Everything was proceeding nicely when her phone rings. She says she needs to take the call. So there she is talking on the phone while at the same time continuing my front "massage" (talk about multi-tasking). She then had to leave the room for a minute (which was ok by me, as it gave me a chance to cool off). Once she came back things proceeded nicely (better then anything I have had at Pacific). I then flipped for the back massage. This was very nice! She used nice firm pressure and worked out all the tight spots in my back. At the end she asked if I wanted to take another shower. I did as I wanted to wash off the massage oil. Before going to the shower she asked for the money as she had to move on to another customer. I wasn't sure if I was just giving her my tip or both tip and session fee. I gave her both and hoped that nobody would ask for more on my way out (I should have asked). I took my shower and walked myself out the door.

Not sure what a session from Stephanie is like but, I will definitely be returning for more sessions with Jennifer!

Here are a few other observations:

- I picked the wrong day / time. Turns out Jennifer was the only one working that morning. Another girl came in around 11:00.

- She didn't ask for money up front not even for the hour session. Would be nice if they made the distinction between the fee and the tip.

- At Pacific I have always received my full 1/2 hour or hour massage on top of extra time for shower & sauna. Royal should work on their scheduling. I like to fee that I received what I paid for without being rushed.

- The interruptions could get annoying.

- Never did get the second "front" massage. It was not mentioned, but I was hoping.

Jeff Mcthrustr
04-28-12, 22:21
Against my better judgment I stopped by Rainbow to get some stress relief. I was greeted by an attractive older woman (early 40s?) named Pepsi or Pepshi who gave me a good table shower and a quality massage-and that was it! Absolutely positively NOTHING else! I'm left to assume that if there IS any fun to be had it's with customers who've been going here since the place first opened long ago because they don't show any extra special love to newcummers!

Asianplvr
05-03-12, 17:24
Before going to the shower she asked for the money as she had to move on to another customer. I wasn't sure if I was just giving her my tip or both tip and session fee.So, did you receive extra service (s)? And, what was the total you paid? I have not seen Jennifer since Mystic days.

ElJudoka
05-04-12, 06:12
So, did you receive extra service (s)? And, what was the total you paid? I have not seen Jennifer since Mystic days.Paid 60 for the hour plus 40 tip. I received a very nice HJ.

White300
05-13-12, 09:36
Anybody have contact info for Sidney that used to work at Panacea?

RushBlitzer
05-13-12, 14:21
Anybody have contact info for Sidney that used to work at Panacea?I remember her what a sweetheart, great massages too. Yea she just sort of dropped out, I miss her too. Mariah's back though, she's great.

Groves
05-13-12, 15:53
She left Panacea several months ago and hasn't kept in touch. She had a boyfriend who didn't really like her being there. I doubt she's doing massage in town now. I haven't seen her anywhere.

Dave GR
05-14-12, 21:41
Against my better judgment I stopped by Rainbow to get some stress relief. I was greeted by an attractive older woman (early 40s?) named Pepsi or Pepshi who gave me a good table shower and a quality massage-and that was it! Absolutely positively NOTHING else! I'm left to assume that if there IS any fun to be had it's with customers who've been going here since the place first opened long ago because they don't show any extra special love to newcummers!I've been there off and on. When they didn't remember me, they asked a lot of questions about where I lived, what I did. I must have convinced them I'm not LE because I was quite happy and served when I left.

Crod6969
05-15-12, 04:15
Stopped in Oasis yesterday afternoon. Saw the asian woman. Sorry, did not get a name but she has a big rack and long nails. Speaking of the nails, they just about killed me. She gave me a pretty good massage but when she got to my neck, the nails started digging in. Didn't realize until after that she had actually drawn blood. HE was pretty rough too. At one point she slapped the boys hard, and I thought I was going to pass out. Other than being rough, roaming was allowed and she has an awesome rack and unfortunately she does not do trips to Russia. Good massage but a bit disappointed in the finale.

Asianplvr
05-15-12, 14:29
Stopped in Oasis yesterday afternoon. Saw the asian woman. Sorry, did not get a name but she has a big rack and long nails. Speaking of the nails, they just about killed me. She gave me a pretty good massage but when she got to my neck, the nails started digging in. Didn't realize until after that she had actually drawn blood. HE was pretty rough too. At one point she slapped the boys hard, and I thought I was going to pass out. Other than being rough, roaming was allowed and she has an awesome rack and unfortunately she does not do trips to Russia. Good massage but a bit disappointed in the finale.Wow. Guess I better stay away. I can't go home with scratch marks and blue balls.

Blackfire
05-18-12, 15:46
Stopped in recently, just want everyone to know it's the same as it always was. Decent massage, $60 hour, $40 half. My servant was a gal named Ronda, black, decent looking, super "jigglin'" booty. After good massage typical happy finish, she wasn't opposed to letting me see and feel the goods. Tipped $40. Not sure if any more than happy finish is available if one were to offer a larger tip, she said something about service levels increasing with size of tip but I didn't go there (I felt like she might be just sayin' it then maybe only dropping panties or something like that for the "extra" generous tip). I would rather the lady just come out and say you can get "whatever" for "X" amount of dollars, but I understand why they don't with LE concerns. At the same time, if this gal had told me a BJ was an extra $60 or something like that, she would have had the opportunity to make more money.

Asianplvr
05-18-12, 16:56
Thanks for the update about Wonder.

Pescador300
05-23-12, 10:59
I can confirm that simply sweet does a very good deep tissue / sports massage and her hands where very strong in the way she strech every part of my body that I wanted, since she probably accept only cash.

I had been trying to see her since late January this year, but either the timing on my / her part was not working in our favor and when heavenlee did not reply to my private message to her till later that day[heavenlee mainly replied me out here in the open and she has not yet replied to me in private / PM LOL], I had to work sometime out with simply sweet, since simply sweet like to schedule massages in the weekdays and not on a weekend.

Almost evrything other monger's'/gent's' has written about simply sweet is true, but I am hoping that monger's'/gent's' are not sucker's' who think that they can deliver anyone from whoever financial problem. Simply sweet massage per hour is normally 35 I believe and 50 for one hour and a half. 65 for two hours and you have to add 10 more for streching / deep tissue too.

I did two hours with simply sweet, but I think by one hour and a half, she felt that I was good enough, since I will definitely being scheduling with simply sweet because of her good hands / pressure and I believe simply sweet does have atleast two massage female friends, since she told me somethings that I prefer not to write about it out here in the open unless through private message / PM with anyone who gives me more avenues / reliable information of females / b1tches LOL. Less I forget, I gave her atleast 85 for the one hour and a half, since her treatment was way better then what jennifer did for me at royal LOL.Hate to sound shallow, but is Simply Sweet attractive? Also, has anyone been to the Tranquil Oasis? I've been there a few times for a really excellent massage, but no extras were offered and I didn't feel comfortable asking, although I guess I should have.

Jum Hall
05-24-12, 11:05
Hate to sound shallow, but is Simply Sweet attractive?[SHE IS very very UGLY loL] Also, has anyone been to the Tranquil Oasis? I've been there a few times for a really excellent massage, but no extras were offered and I didn't feel comfortable asking, although I guess I should have.I would give you the answer to your PM by weekend and I need atleast two of those certified massage female's' from you by weekend too.

Thanks

FastHustler
05-24-12, 20:17
She has been my fav for awhile now but this time she ask me if I want a body slide I say sure she says that will be $80 for the massage and $50 for the tip. I tell her no I only have $80 she says next time bring more money. I used to get a full hour for $80 this time she says $80 for half hour. I am going to start going back to Kits girls they have never tried to up sell me that much and the massage is just as good.

Asianplvr
05-26-12, 16:26
She has been my fav for awhile now but this time she ask me if I want a body slide I say sure she says that will be $80 for the massage and $50 for the tip. I tell her no I only have $80 she says next time bring more money. I used to get a full hour for $80 this time she says $80 for half hour. I am going to start going back to Kits girls they have never tried to up sell me that much and the massage is just as good.Keit at Pacific Massage? If so, YMMV as I have had FS to basic massage with no extras. 44th seems to be best for mileage for me. It's been awhile since my last visit. Any new talent lately?

Superman55
06-04-12, 21:14
I'm a younger male in my low 20's. I visited the Asian Pacific Massage for my first AMP experience, located downtown Grand Rapids on Monroe I believe. 45 / hour. Was a pretty decent massage, wasn't afraid of getting near my groin. However didn't give out any hints or extras, and she seemed pretty chill. Talked to me here and there, and in a non flirty way. My problem is, I don't know how to go about asking for a simple HE. I'm a pretty good looking male, but a littler younger looking.

What is the best way to ask for one and Which AMP in Grand Rapids am I most guaranteed a HJ for a first time customer and for relatively cheap. I have been hearing Pacific on 44th?

Any insight would help. Want my best chances here.

Asianplvr
06-05-12, 16:01
I'm a younger male in my low 20's. I visited the Asian Pacific Massage for my first AMP experience, located downtown Grand Rapids on Monroe I believe. 45 / hour. Was a pretty decent massage, wasn't afraid of getting near my groin. However didn't give out any hints or extras, and she seemed pretty chill. Talked to me here and there, and in a non flirty way. My problem is, I don't know how to go about asking for a simple HE. I'm a pretty good looking male, but a littler younger looking.

What is the best way to ask for one and Which AMP in Grand Rapids am I most guaranteed a HJ for a first time customer and for relatively cheap. I have been hearing Pacific on 44th?

Any insight would help. Want my best chances here.Pacific on 44th st. Is a good bet. Most the girls offer what you are looking for. Read back on previous posts for the best choice for you. I have not heard anyone getting extras from the massage place you tried on Monroe. Best to read up here on the forum before you head out not knowing what to expect.

Good luck, report back of your good / bad experiences.

Darshane
06-05-12, 19:31
Longtime listener, first time caller.

This won't add a ton of newness since Jennifer is spoken (mostly) highly of here, but there was a revolving door that was notable and humorous to a degree.

So I arrive for my pre-scheduled appointment, showered and waited. At 10 minutes past, the lady who was up front when I arrived (Stephanie) came in and said Jessica would be there in 5. It only took 2 or so until she came in. Massage began. 10 minutes in, a customer enters the building and I could hear muffled sounds of discussion outside. Jenn apologized and stepped out. Back 30 sec later. More massage. More Jenn stepping out, two more times. Apparently this guy had gone to Oasis and didn't like the girls there. Then came to Royal and saw two women (including Stephanie. Who was young, small and reasonably cute) who he didn't want. He said he wanted someone younger. The guy wanted Jennifer, and didn't want to wait. So finally Jenn returns and says she doesn't want to lose customer and if it is okay for Stephanie to continue massage, with Jenn returning in 30 minutes. While irritated, the massage had been fine so far, and the concept of 30 minutes with Steph and then a continuation from Jennifer didn't sound awful. I'm a "don't make waves" sort of push over with cute women who touch my naked body. Sue me. So Jenn leaves, confused Stephanie comes in and starts rubbing my back. Almost immediately is touching fun areas so things are ok. Within a few minutes we talk about the arrangement a bit and I explain what Jenn had said about returning after. Then Stephanie says to please hold on and leaves. A minute later she returns and says that Lindsey will continue the massage. Lindsey is from Oasis but sometimes works at Royal, I guess. So confused Lindsey appears, we chat, I explain my understanding and then she leaves only to return a minute later. She apologizes and she starts. All goes fine with conversation and good, true massage talent. She talks about the idiot who Jennifer left for."Cheap bastard" was one of the nicer comments. Couldn't be 20 minutes later Jenn returns, asks if I want 4 hands which I politely declined, and she finally finished the massage with an entertaining HE. I got her digits for the first time, and she apologized, so since I had nowhere to be, and had three different girls work on me, it wasn't the worst I've had. Although the one with the most interruptions.

Superman55
06-05-12, 20:57
Pacific on 44th st. Is a good bet. Most the girls offer what you are looking for. Read back on previous posts for the best choice for you. I have not heard anyone getting extras from the massage place you tried on Monroe. Best to read up here on the forum before you head out not knowing what to expect.

Good luck, report back of your good / bad experiences.Who do you guys recommend that I set up an appointment with that would most easily offer a HJ on the first time and is somewhat decent looking LOL. This is at Pacific 44th.

Asianplvr
06-05-12, 22:41
Longtime listener, first time caller.

This won't add a ton of newness since Jennifer is spoken (mostly) highly of here, but there was a revolving door that was notable and humorous to a degree.

So I arrive for my pre-scheduled appointment, showered and waited. At 10 minutes past, the lady who was up front when I arrived (Stephanie) came in and said Jessica would be there in 5. It only took 2 or so until she came in. Massage began. 10 minutes in, a customer enters the building and I could hear muffled sounds of discussion outside. Jenn apologized and stepped out. Back 30 sec later. More massage. More Jenn stepping out, two more times. Apparently this guy had gone to Oasis and didn't like the girls there. Then came to Royal and saw two women (including Stephanie. Who was young, small and reasonably cute) who he didn't want. He said he wanted someone younger. The guy wanted Jennifer, and didn't want to wait. So finally Jenn returns and says she doesn't want to lose customer and if it is okay for Stephanie to continue massage, with Jenn returning in 30 minutes. While irritated, the massage had been fine so far, and the concept of 30 minutes with Steph and then a continuation from Jennifer didn't sound awful. I'm a "don't make waves" sort of push over with cute women who touch my naked body. Sue me. So Jenn leaves, confused Stephanie comes in and starts rubbing my back. Almost immediately is touching fun areas so things are ok. Within a few minutes we talk about the arrangement a bit and I explain what Jenn had said about returning after. Then Stephanie says to please hold on and leaves. A minute later she returns and says that Lindsey will continue the massage. Lindsey is from Oasis but sometimes works at Royal, I guess. So confused Lindsey appears, we chat, I explain my understanding and then she leaves only to return a minute later. She apologizes and she starts. All goes fine with conversation and good, true massage talent. She talks about the idiot who Jennifer left for."Cheap bastard" was one of the nicer comments. Couldn't be 20 minutes later Jenn returns, asks if I want 4 hands which I politely declined, and she finally finished the massage with an entertaining HE. I got her digits for the first time, and she apologized, so since I had nowhere to be, and had three different girls work on me, it wasn't the worst I've had. Although the one with the most interruptions.Sounds like a day at the circus, LOL. Seems like you took it all in stride, you must have good patience. I'd say Jenn owes ya next visit. I get irratated if they answer their phones while I am getting my massage, let alone three girls going in and out. Geeeeesh

Macatawa
06-05-12, 23:53
Darshane, I had to laugh. That was quite a session!

I would agree that it probably ended up being pretty good with such a variety of "hands" on you.

Thanks for sharing!

Darshane
06-06-12, 07:27
In the interest of accuracy, and the feebleness of my memory, I'm now thinking the third woman in this scenario may have been named Leslie and not Lindsey.

ElJudoka
06-08-12, 07:26
So why is it so hard for Royal to stick with a schedule? You would think that if you scheduled an hour session in advance, there would be no interruptions. I have never had interruptions during a massage at Pacific on 44th. A customer is paying for an hour / half hour of relaxation. The interruptions don't make for a relaxing massage. I guess we need to be specific that we don't want interruptions, although this should be a given. Just my 2 cents.

Asianplvr
06-10-12, 12:29
So why is it so hard for Royal to stick with a schedule? You would think that if you scheduled an hour session in advance, there would be no interruptions. I have never had interruptions during a massage at Pacific on 44th. A customer is paying for an hour / half hour of relaxation. The interruptions don't make for a relaxing massage. I guess we need to be specific that we don't want interruptions, although this should be a given. Just my 2 cents.I believe the whole circus came to Royal when the disgruntled customer walked in the door.

Darshane
06-11-12, 09:33
I believe the whole circus came to Royal when the disgruntled customer walked in the door.Yeah, but this is a disgruntled customer who did not make any appointment. And according to Jenn, he'd never been to Royal before. She was just seeing potentially lost $$ if someone walked out, I'd imagine. Leslie / Lindsey had said she'd seen him at Oasis before. So basically Jenn didn't want to let a disgruntled new customer walk out, so risked an existing customer. <shrug This isn't big business, and I couldn't understand the foreign language conversations that were flying back and forth, so I hesitate to get my rant on. I'm not a monger. I'm a "few times a year" guy. We'll see what the experience tells me in a few months when the itch is strong and the money is available again.

ElJudoka
06-11-12, 20:15
Just curious, are Jennifer's sessions the only ones that get interrupted at Royal? If so, is there anyone else at Royal that provides a session that is comparable to Jennifer's?

GMacMan
06-15-12, 11:30
Is she ok if you handle yourself while she massages?Sorry for the delay, I've been travelling out west and if anyone is going to Oregon, I can give you some referrals.

I never tried, but I don't think she'd be ok with it based on my past experience.

She's was pretty straight-laced the last time I saw her.

If anyone has had a recent experience to the contrary, I'd love to hear of it.

Walt999
06-15-12, 16:51
I went to East West Manual Therapy the other day based on a tip from a friend. It was one of the best massages that I've had all year. There are alot of ladies there and a happy time was had by all. It was better than my last few visits to Royal, Oasis, or Kiets place.

Asianplvr
06-17-12, 11:27
I went to East West Manual Therapy the other day based on a tip from a friend. It was one of the best massages that I've had all year. There are alot of ladies there and a happy time was had by all. It was better than my last few visits to Royal, Oasis, or Kiets place.Can you give some details? I. E. Prices for what services received? Also, name of who you visited.

Donzilu
06-18-12, 08:40
I am also very interested in going here any info would be great I think I will probably go anyway this week it is always fun to try out a place that you have never been before. Ad on CL says. 50 for hour so it seems compareable with Royal and Oasis. Worth a try I think.

Walt999
06-18-12, 15:41
Went to EastWest Manual Therapy again today. I had a black girl named Valerie give me an awesome massage. Ithought maybe I just had beginners luck the first time I was there, she was finishing up and asked if there was anywhere else. I motioned for a H / E and she complied and said I could touch her. The massage was an 8awesome the H / E was a 9 and she was a 7 so you do the math! 50 for the massage 20was for the tip. So I recommend you guys to give East West a shot.

Walt999
06-18-12, 20:03
Can you give some details? I. E. Prices for what services received? Also, name of who you visited.I got a h / e with touching for 60 plus 20 for a tip didn't try for more. There are a lot of girls there so still seeing who is the "go to girl" there. I had a heavier girl named Sasha on my first visit. The.

Massage was great and the h / e was very good. Still testing the waters there. Had my second visit there today and it was even better than the first. They are having some kind of discount going on this week but for the service you get you might as well tip the girl an extra 10. Well worth the trip guys.

Asianplvr
06-19-12, 16:08
Went to EastWest today. Called ahead and had appointment with Valerie. When I got there, she said sorry but had a past client walked in and she could not do it with me. They then set me up with Teresa but when we got into room, Teresa said she needed to let a different girl with me because they go by rotation and it wasn't her turn. I know, its starting to sound a bit like the Royal about now. The girl next on rotation was Alma and all started to go good. I opted for the full hour at. 6. Before the massage started she asks what I'd like I. E. Deep tissue, relaxing, soft. I opt for the relaxing. Very good massage, dimmed lights, good soft music, clean room, and she had a nice touch. On the flip she started to pay a bit more attention to my greatest tension area. She let me roam under her top but she never took it off. Lower was off limits, she said it was bad timing. She had a very soft sensual way about the way she touched me, kinda romantic actually. I decided to push to see what more might be on the menu. I did get her to go bbbjtcim for a negotiated tip of. 5. I have a feeling more could be on the menu if it was a different time if the month, but who knows. I had a great relaxing time with her and would recommend. Total was $.1 for my visit. Payment was made at front desk after service.

I did see 6 other girls. 3 black and I think other 3 hispanic. They do have an Asian girl also but I did not see her. From what I saw, Alma was the cutest, Teresa the friendliest.

They have been there for 13 years and I think there location around back of an office building keeps them out of the spotlight.

Have fun, play safe

FastHustler
06-19-12, 16:26
Just had Jennifer at EastWest and she is awsome the best massage I have ever had with a H / E or with out for that matter I would highly recomend 60 plus 20 tip. It was not rushed no interuptions and a FULL hour. I will repeat often.

AmirS21
06-20-12, 00:38
Whats the location of east-west?

Asianplvr
06-20-12, 11:39
Whats the location of east-west?Search: East West Manual Therapy.

On Byron center road just south of 44th st. Location is hid behind office buildings but sign is at the road.

Donzilu
06-21-12, 14:24
Gave it a try today for the first time and have to say not bad. Had Valerie. 25 years old black. Saw an Asian lady white girl and one other black girl there. If you are going for looks I did not see anything that I would go back for but the hour massage was really good and so was the ending she got more comfortable after the flip top came off went from HJ to an agreed CBJ said no BBBJ but probably would for a little more than what I had. .5 for hour and. 25 for the tip will repeat for that price and quality service. Wish I would have known about this place before.

SteveWantsYou
06-22-12, 13:01
Have any of you ever seen this new opening Healthy Habits Massage Therapy $50" or something like that, on 28th St. Between cascade in 28th st? Can't recall exact corner. Looks 90 percent like it's legit, but there's still a slight of something outthere.

Asianplvr
06-26-12, 19:45
I visited East West today and saw Alma again. They have read the posts here on the forum and all extras will not be available from Alma now. The massage from Alma was excellent as before. She has an amazing touch imo. However, if it's extras you're looking for, Alma will not. She's a cute girl but I am not sure if I will return. I left her a tip of. 4 cause I think she's a sweety even tho nothing beyond the massage was given. I left saddened, but respect her choice.

FastHustler
06-29-12, 17:58
I had a white girl, her name started with a D I can not remember now, but she was white looks to be in her 20's and has died red hair with lots of piercings and star tats behind her left ear. She was not so bad in looks but did not even rub up against me or touch my ass so on the flip was not sure what would happen well she does not do HE and said she would bring in another girl Valerie she was very good and I left happy a lot more than I wanted to spend I will have to wait a couple of weeks to go back but if what I am reading is right and more girls are not going to do HE then I will not repeat massages have all been good but if you do not leave happy why go.

Crod6969
07-03-12, 04:10
Saw Valerie yesterday. Great massage and I left very happy more so than at Pacific or Royal.

TwistedBrother
07-03-12, 11:23
Please, tell us more, dude!

Saw Valerie yesterday. Great massage and I left very happy more so than at Pacific or Royal.

Spongebob357
07-05-12, 08:07
Saw this on BP in the massage section. Wondered if anyone has had experience with her. Reading between the lines she might be fun.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-dianen/9028131

Thanks

EngrGuy
07-05-12, 08:21
I sent her a e-mail to try and set something up and didn't get a response. Would love to know if she is still around and what the results are if someone does get with her please.

Saw this on BP in the massage section. Wondered if anyone has had experience with her. Reading between the lines she might be fun.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-dianen/9028131

Thanks

Sbff1
07-05-12, 15:04
I sent her a e-mail to try and set something up and didn't get a response. Would love to know if she is still around and what the results are if someone does get with her please.It's Diane from Panacea.

Sport55
07-05-12, 16:59
It's Diane from Panacea.Is that good, bad or average?

Groves
07-06-12, 01:13
Is that good, bad or average?She's gone out on her own. Her salon now shares space with a hair salon and she's going to legit massage school- hence the challenge with scheduling. As before, the massage is above average, but the extras are now quite limited.

EngrGuy
07-06-12, 06:30
How limited is the menu? I have never done the massage thing and was thinking about branching out that way. Any other suggestions as where to get a good massage with HE or BBBJTC? Or more?

EngrGuy
07-06-12, 07:28
Would love to know what is on the menu if anyone knows. Also interested in others that are of her visual quality and what's on their menu. New to this so not sure about "tip" amount. Any help is treaty appreciated.

Spongebob357
07-06-12, 10:23
She's gone out on her own. Her salon now shares space with a hair salon and she's going to legit massage school- hence the challenge with scheduling. As before, the massage is above average, but the extras are now quite limited.Thanks for all of the reply's, even a nice handshake at the end of a massage is nothing to sneeze at.

Grjohn
07-08-12, 15:14
Been there twice in the last few weeks. Saw Brandi the first time; very nice African American girl, soft voice, light touch, easy to talk to, a GREAT set of nails and a nice finish, will probably repeat. She's a little on the short side with a nice big chest.

Second time was with Valerie, another very nice African American girl, best massage I ever had, a firmer touch and asks what you want done."Do you want me to do your glutes?" Hell, yeah!"how about your feet?" Suck on 'them, lick 'them, whatever you want, JUST DON'T STOP! She's not shy about where her hands are touching, uses her body to brace your arms and feet when she's working on them, even got up on the table with me to do my back. The finish was spectacular, went on and on 'til I thought I'd explode. Definitely repeating.

Darious2041
07-08-12, 19:19
Been there twice in the last few weeks. Saw Brandi the first time; very nice African American girl, soft voice, light touch, easy to talk to, a GREAT set of nails and a nice finish, will probably repeat. She's a little on the short side with a nice big chest.

Second time was with Valerie, another very nice African American girl, best massage I ever had, a firmer touch and asks what you want done."Do you want me to do your glutes?" Hell, yeah!"how about your feet?" Suck on 'them, lick 'them, whatever you want, JUST DON'T STOP! She's not shy about where her hands are touching, uses her body to brace your arms and feet when she's working on them, even got up on the table with me to do my back. The finish was spectacular, went on and on 'til I thought I'd explode. Definitely repeating.Massage with Valerie was great Alma is good but Valerie has this touch makes you think your in heaven Alma very pretty easy to tlk to a beautiful smile I'd say they are the prettiest I've seen there before Tree has nice boobs. The hr was. 6 nd the tip was. 7 worth every second will repeat.

Chad01
07-08-12, 22:11
How much did you spend for Valerie and what did you get? I've never been to a AMP but am thinkin of going and am hearing nothing but good about east wests Valerie.

Second time was with Valerie, another very nice African American girl, best massage I ever had, a firmer touch and asks what you want done."Do you want me to do your glutes?" Hell, yeah!"how about your feet?" Suck on 'them, lick 'them, whatever you want, JUST DON'T STOP! She's not shy about where her hands are touching, uses her body to brace your arms and feet when she's working on them, even got up on the table with me to do my back. The finish was spectacular, went on and on 'til I thought I'd explode. Definitely repeating.

Chad01
07-09-12, 22:44
If anyone could give me info on how much they spent for Valerie and what they got for it would be greatly appreciated. I'm a first time AMP visitor and would like to know what I'm expecting. Also what days was she there and did you call ahead for her.

Thanks in advance.

Jum Hall
07-10-12, 07:58
If anyone could give me info on how much they spent for Valerie and what they got for it would be greatly appreciated. I'm a first time AMP visitor and would like to know what I'm expecting. Also what days was she there and did you call ahead for her.

Thanks in advance.Now this is much better rookie LOL. Some of you monger's'/Gent's' or whatever should be careful how you post everything out here in the open, since hopefully you still want those females to be around. The actual things / extra you got should be mainly shared through PM[Private Message], unless you guys don't really want those girls to be around since all those who asked me a question through PM[Private Message], I gave them the answer especially when they shared females names / races / body sizes with me in private too LOL.

Darious2041
07-10-12, 12:25
Well I paid. 6 for the hr nd. 7 for the tip.

It was worth every bit.

If I had more at the time I would have tipped bigger, trust me.

To top it off, she has a beautiful body.

EngrGuy
07-12-12, 12:51
Anyone know anything about this offer? Was thinking about trying it out.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3132939442.html

Dex1289
07-12-12, 14:56
What a sweetheart with the hands of an Angel!

Let's all show our respect by not undermining any of these sweet ladies that help us relax. Let's keep any agreements private and reviews uncomplicated. I know I'm new on here, and a nobody. But these ladies deserve our respect as much as our money.

Thank you Valerie for a wonderful massage!

Asikkej12
07-14-12, 06:35
Agree here with the others! Valerie gives an awesome massage, and her personality is fantastic as well. She has a combination of firm to soft skills that made me feel great after a long week.

The flip was great and I would rate the overall experience one of the best I've had. I'll give Valerie an 8. 5 and I will repeat with this little sweet heart.

Silvio
07-14-12, 11:57
Was in your great city visiting on business where I made 2 visits. One remarkingly better than the other. By comparison you don't get both things of what you really want a great massage and great HE. If you want eye candy and an artificial ending go to Royal. If you want a great massage and remarkable ending go to Simply Sweet. For the shallow crowd out there you won't get beauty from what you see but you will from how you feel. In my years of mongering Since the mid 90's as far as quality, pleasure and value this is easily one my top ATFs. If I'm in this fair city again this will be one of my stops along with Smokey Bones. She's simply a sweet gal with great talented hands and great touch be nice to her.

Packerbacker
07-14-12, 15:08
What a sweetheart with the hands of an Angel!

Let's all show our respect by not undermining any of these sweet ladies that help us relax. Let's keep any agreements private and reviews uncomplicated. I know I'm new on here, and a nobody. But these ladies deserve our respect as much as our money.

Thank you Valerie for a wonderful massage!Respect? This board reviews women of the night (street walkers and escorts). It just happens to have a massage review section on it. What threads have the most post to them. All most all of the guys are in the massage section looking for that new girl because a lot of the other girls started out just giving massages. Don't get all twisted up in thinking these massage girls are Holy Women of God. They'll rob cheat and steal just like 80% of the others.

Asikkej12
07-14-12, 16:17
Respect? This board reviews women of the night (street walkers and escorts). It just happens to have a massage review section on it. What threads have the most post to them. All most all of the guys are in the massage section looking for that new girl because a lot of the other girls started out just giving massages. Don't get all twisted up in thinking these massage girls are Holy Women of God. They'll rob cheat and steal just like 80% of the others.Ok Packer; Maybe you'd like to be one of these women and have some 400 lb guy on your table and wacky his weasel? I don't think they have the easiest job out there, and I offer complete respect when I visit!

I've met my share of the greedy women [ right here in GR] and I don't repeat with those [ simple lessons learned]. I can't stand guys who come here and talk like they are owed something from these women. That's BS!

Akenathon
07-14-12, 18:42
Have you guys seen this girl?

I never been at Panacea, a few times at Wonder but I never seen Trista there, anyway she told me that Cindy trained her so if thats true she must give a very nice service, I love Cindy but I like to see new girls too.

Trista looks hot and wild.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/trista-is-still-available-22/9248362

Asikkej12
07-15-12, 06:42
Used to see rachel at oasis. Great personality and an amazing massage, but now she's gone.

Anyone have any info on her? Loved her massge and not sure what happened to her.

SneekyMah
07-16-12, 21:13
Hey guys, just wanted to inform those of you looking to find Mariah or trista from Panacea you can find us at. 2009 s. Divisionatesquire we will be their m. T. W. From 4-10 pm. Stop on by.

SneekyMah
07-18-12, 16:25
Hey guys, just wanted to inform those of you looking to find Mariah or trista from Panacea you can find us at. 2009 s. Divisionatesquire we will be their m. T. W. From 4-10 pm. Stop on by.Mariah moved and can be found at Pacific Massage on 44th st.

Jay7005
07-18-12, 18:34
I am on the north side near Walker. Any suggestions on spa or provider for good massage with extras? Any tips would be appreciated. PMs are good. Senior member here. You can check my reports in Orlando and Atlanta. Thanks!

TwistedBrother
07-18-12, 19:16
If you're a senior, you know you can read this forum and get almost everything you need. Pretty much what I do every time I travel (which is a lot) , unless I want something specific not contained therein. Googling will give you most of the locations, but I can tell you generally that most of the action is south of downtown.

I am on the north side near Walker. Any suggestions on spa or provider for good massage with extras? Any tips would be appreciated. PMs are good. Senior member here. You can check my reports in Orlando and Atlanta. Thanks!

Jay7005
07-18-12, 20:56
But sometimes knowing locations and names to ask for aren't contained in the report. For example, a guy sent me PM with a name at Panacea that wasn't in the file. That's why I ask. Thanks.

If you're a senior, you know you can read this forum and get almost everything you need. Pretty much what I do every time I travel (which is a lot) , unless I want something specific not contained therein. Googling will give you most of the locations, but I can tell you generally that most of the action is south of downtown.

Spongebob357
07-19-12, 07:30
Based on previous reports I decided to make the trip to your fair city to try out East-West spa. Located in non-descript location in the lower level of an office building, very private and secure. Upon walking in I was greeted by most of the staff which were scattered around the reception area. Was quickly wisked off to a room and was offered a chance to shower. After the solo shower we started the hour long massage by Delia, a thirty something chubby hispanic lady. Massage was pretty good, firm and not to much oil. Had to hint that it was ok to touch the boy's etc, she was also ok with roaming hands. On the flip, more massage and a pretty standard HJ.

I would go again, maybe with another masseuse, Got the full hour which was refreshing, showered again, and paid on the way out. 60 for the hour plus 40 for tip.

Blackfire
07-19-12, 08:17
But sometimes knowing locations and names to ask for aren't contained in the report. For example, a guy sent me PM with a name at Panacea that wasn't in the file. That's why I ask. Thanks.Now that you got the information, hope we'll see a report of your experience.

BigDForU
07-20-12, 05:01
I am new to the board but not to mongering and I've seen alot of the AMPs you guys speak of and I've had F's with the majority of them more than once will share Intel for good intel my Intel are on asians in and arround grand rapids royal Pacific oasis etc.

Asianplvr
07-20-12, 16:40
I am new to the board but not to mongering and I've seen alot of the AMPs you guys speak of and I've had F's with the majority of them more than once will share Intel for good intel my Intel are on asians in and arround grand rapids royal Pacific oasis etc.You need to share here without "trade". The forum is for sharing, not trading, especially for new members.

We will look forward for any experiences you'd like to share.

Darious2041
07-20-12, 20:00
Valerie is good she works at East West on Byron Center nd 44th

I am new to the board but not to mongering and I've seen alot of the AMPs you guys speak of and I've had F's with the majority of them more than once will share Intel for good intel my Intel are on asians in and arround grand rapids royal Pacific oasis etc.

Packerbacker
07-21-12, 00:17
Ok Packer; Maybe you'd like to be one of these women and have some 400 lb guy on your table and wacky his weasel? I don't think they have the easiest job out there, and I offer complete respect when I visit!

I've met my share of the greedy women [ right here in GR] and I don't repeat with those [ simple lessons learned]. I can't stand guys who come here and talk like they are owed something from these women. That's BS!These girls are in love with your cash man. Plain and simple. As far as greedy the ones you speak of some are just better at seperating you from your money than the others.

Screenplay
07-21-12, 17:12
These girls are in love with your cash man. Plain and simple. As far as greedy the ones you speak of some are just better at seperating you from your money than the others.I agree wholeheartedly with Packerbacker. When you've been in this game / hobby for some time, you too may learn from experience, sadly not everyone does.

I don't know if weight has anything to do with whether or not a girl is in to it, as much as how clean and nice the guy is. Same from the girls. I had a dream one night from a girl who weighed over 2 bills. But in my dream, it was one of the best dates I've ever had. Her skills, and her willingness to please, along with her fun, easygoing attitude, made it all that much better.

The guys are in it for a service, and to find someone to provide the service at a market bearing price, with good skills and end results. The girls, many of them are just looking for a way to get that money from you, knowing that you're out there, and what you want. Some of them do a fair job of providing that service without a lot of drama or risks. But most of them, they don't want to work for it, and find ways to con you out of your money, steal it, or anything else that they can get from you, or use you for.

These girls however, may have been good at heart at one time; but now they're seasoned on the streets, and surviving on the streets changed them. They don't need you, they're looking for your money, and if they can convince you that they're mother Theresa, then they'll continue to use whatever ruse they're using to get you to keep forking over more of your hard earn dollars. You'll learn one day, the hard way, what you could have learned all along by time with these girls in their world, or from the lessons learned from boards such as this one.

You don't have to tell someone that their advice is BS, whether it is or not. Just read these boards with an open mind. Take Packerbacker's advice and all others on this board, and use it when your out there with these service providers, and you'll understand them better, and be safer because of the knowledge and other information provided here.

Asikkej12
07-22-12, 10:21
I agree wholeheartedly with Packerbacker. When you've been in this game / hobby for some time, you too may learn from experience, sadly not everyone does.

I don't know if weight has anything to do with whether or not a girl is in to it, as much as how clean and nice the guy is. Same from the girls. I had a dream one night from a girl who weighed over 2 bills. But in my dream, it was one of the best dates I've ever had. Her skills, and her willingness to please, along with her fun, easygoing attitude, made it all that much better.

The guys are in it for a service, and to find someone to provide the service at a market bearing price, with good skills and end results. The girls, many of them are just looking for a way to get that money from you, knowing that you're out there, and what you want. Some of them do a fair job of providing that service without a lot of drama or risks. But most of them, they don't want to work for it, and find ways to con you out of your money, steal it, or anything else that they can get from you, or use you for.

These girls however, may have been good at heart at one time; but now they're seasoned on the streets, and surviving on the streets changed them. They don't need you, they're looking for your money, and if they can convince you that they're mother Theresa, then they'll continue to use whatever ruse they're using to get you to keep forking over more of your hard earn dollars. You'll learn one day, the hard way, what you could have learned all along by time with these girls in their world, or from the lessons learned from boards such as this one.

You don't have to tell someone that their advice is BS, whether it is or not. Just read these boards with an open mind. Take Packerbacker's advice and all others on this board, and use it when your out there with these service providers, and you'll understand them better, and be safer because of the knowledge and other information provided here.Well, let me enlighten you! I've been in this game a long time and have met all types.

I've met the women that packer describes, and also the packer's of the hobby! One thing the I've learned is to find a provider that has the right attitude and appreciates what you offer! I don't go after 10 different providers; I use a few chosen ladys and thats it!

Ill hit the massage seen once in a while based on reviews, but I always talk respectfully amd treat them right.

When you treat a provider right, you will be treated right!

Screenplay
07-22-12, 12:42
Well, let me enlighten you! I've been in this game a long time and have met all types.

I've met the women that packer describes, and also the packer's of the hobby! One thing the I've learned is to find a provider that has the right attitude and appreciates what you offer! I don't go after 10 different providers; I use a few chosen ladys and thats it!

Ill hit the massage seen once in a while based on reviews, but I always talk respectfully amd treat them right.

When you treat a provider right, you will be treated right!I'm not saying your wrong. I'm just saying that I agree with Packer and what he's saying. And as far as respect goes, that depends on the individual service provider. In order to get respect you have to be given respect as well. Even with that said, it still come's down to the money and what they will or won't do to get it. You're not dealing with Walmart or another established business, these girls don't have set rules or ethics (to provide protections for the consumer) , just saying to be smart out there and use these posts for the pertinent information contained in them.

BigDForU
07-22-12, 13:29
You need to share here without "trade". The forum is for sharing, not trading, especially for new members.

We will look forward for any experiences you'd like to share.I may be new to the board but not to the game I've been doing this for 25yrs + and that's how you guys trade good info privately.

EngrGuy
07-22-12, 14:34
Looking for recommendations for Panacea. Person times, tips, services act. Feel free t Private message. I'm looking at stopping there.

ThroatBabyMkr
07-22-12, 15:31
Most providers treat guys better based on how they treat them, but looks and of course money comes into play.

Asikkej12
07-23-12, 05:17
I'm not saying your wrong. I'm just saying that I agree with Packer and what he's saying. And as far as respect goes, that depends on the individual service provider. In order to get respect you have to be given respect as well. Even with that said, it still come's down to the money and what they will or won't do to get it. You're not dealing with Walmart or another established business, these girls don't have set rules or ethics (to provide protections for the consumer) , just saying to be smart out there and use these posts for the pertinent information contained in them.I don't disagree with packer's entire post either! There are girls that will milk your wallet every chance they can. I'm talking about the classy providers that treat you accordingly and charge the same for their service everytime!

Find the one's you like, treat them right, and you will find that next time you return. They will respond in a different way as they getto know you!

TwistedBrother
07-23-12, 11:56
Some info, particular details in particular situations, are shared privately. But if you read on, the vast majority of info is guys offering reviews on the board with reasonable detail -- and not with expectation of return.

I may be new to the board but not to the game I've been doing this for 25yrs + and that's how you guys trade good info privately.

Jay7005
07-23-12, 12:44
Now that you got the information, hope we'll see a report of your experience.Went to a small office off Plainfield. Advertisement said no extras but flirtatious voice hinted at more. Turns out she was all flirt. Lots of hinting but no touching. Still it was a bargain price and a great massage.

Darious2041
07-24-12, 11:25
So I went to East West to see my favorite girl Valerie she wasnt working seen a girl named tree she had a terrible smell I will never go bck again as a walk in I will always call first for Valerie or Alma only the prettiest 2 there any other girl there is a waste of time TRULY.

Walt999
07-24-12, 17:51
If anyone has ever received any extras here let me know. I've been there three times and only a pleasant massage was given. Help a brother out! What's the word on Panacea has anyone been blessed while they were there. I am going to check it out sometime myself and need some advice.

Asikkej12
07-24-12, 18:41
Went to a small office off Plainfield. Advertisement said no extras but flirtatious voice hinted at more. Turns out she was all flirt. Lots of hinting but no touching. Still it was a bargain price and a great massage.Ya, Plainfield! I did the same thing several months ago. Good looking lady, and even brushed up against the marbles a few times, but thats it!

Great massage. But "those weren't the droids I was looking for"

Akenathon
07-24-12, 22:08
Have any of you guys been with Maddison or Kaiti from Panacea?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=9290038&image=9290037

HawkEye22
07-25-12, 14:27
Long time follower of the site First post.

Visited maddison last week. Very cute.

Not great on the massage. Not much focus there. But a great experience overall!

Have any of you guys been with Maddison or Kaiti from Panacea?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=9290038&image=9290037

FastHustler
07-26-12, 14:58
I had Valerie the other day WOW she is Great! I hope to find a spanish girl as good as her someday!

Asianplvr
07-26-12, 18:58
East / West massage has an advertisement on Craigslist that shows the girls:

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3161824667.html

Sjc9293
07-27-12, 10:40

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/3161824667.htmlI've never seen the top left or bottom left there. Mind you the few times I've been there I've only ended up seeing Alma. Anyone know their names or their potential schedules?

Darious2041
07-27-12, 12:19
My Girl is Valerie Second Row Fourth Pic INCREDIBLE.

Darious2041
07-27-12, 12:22
Have you ever been to East West on 44th and Byron Center I see Valerie nd she is INCREDIBLE.

Long time follower of the site First post.

Visited maddison last week. Very cute.

Not great on the massage. Not much focus there. But a great experience overall!

Darious2041
07-27-12, 12:24
Try East West 44th and Byron Center.

If anyone has ever received any extras here let me know. I've been there three times and only a pleasant massage was given. Help a brother out! What's the word on Panacea has anyone been blessed while they were there. I am going to check it out sometime myself and need some advice.

TwistedBrother
07-27-12, 13:01
Boy, they run the gamut, don't they? Now we need names attached to the photos.

Asianplvr
07-27-12, 16:25
If you call their number they are happy to tell you who is who if you have a particular one you like.

Boy, they run the gamut, don't they? Now we need names attached to the photos.