PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

BoatGuy1
09-08-20, 14:15
Had a 1st encounter with Riley. Really cannot add much to the previous reviews on here. Only discussed price during booking. Was presently surprised, even with the good reviews on here. Jumped right to it and she was engaged and enthusiastic. Open to all my suggestions. Good time and will call again.

BoatGuy1
09-08-20, 14:18
Had an appointment with Marie but something happened and she had to leave before I got there. Vicki was available, whom I previously had. Second time was just as good, well slightly better as I went higher in the menu. Was shorted a little time but I was in a hurry so I didn't point it out so don't think it was an issue. She just gets me revved up too quickly I think. Something about her skill I haven't found anywhere else. Magically hands.

Monger01
09-08-20, 16:41
I saw her recently. Decent massage. A few techniques Linda uses too. Flip was good and her effort was outstanding. All the things you mentioned were the same. Top came off without me asking. Roaming anywhere I wanted. No panties. Not my ideal body type but her effort and attitude made up for it. She never mentioned a tip which is good because I hate that. I paid door 60 plus 80 tip. For me that's high but she earned it.

Checked out Wonder about a week ago. Called ahead and made an appointment. I'd heard good things about Linda but forgot to request anyone in particular. When I got there, I was told room one and Christy (Christine?) came in. Cute face, not bbw, but not a spinner. Massage was light but ok, although once I massages her calf to let her know I was interested in some teasing too, she moved to teasing and the flip quickly. One I was on my back, she asked how much I was looking to spend. I mentioned at least. 6, I should have asked what was on the menu but don't always think straight during a massage. She took off her top and skirt, no panties were worn. HE was interesting, some face used in the massage but not lips. I think it was that time of the month, as he legs were clamped and I felt a string. Nonetheless I finished and left relaxed.

I'm not sure I'll return. GR is a farther drive for me and I'm usually looking for a more visually stimulating experience. The first at Serenity or even Emily (previously at MBD) were hot and thin.

Hockey0999
09-08-20, 23:46
I went to Panacea this afternoon with no appointment. It was not busy and did not have wait in the massage room for Allese. She gave a good massage. Everyone has their own taste, I did not find her attractive. She had nice tits but a pretty good size belly. Nevertheless the services were acceptable, but overpriced. I would not repeat with her.

I've had much better massage experiences, especially in other cities.

Fature
09-09-20, 07:36
Does anyone have any information and / or insight on these providers? I conducted an advanced search and nothing came up. Thanks!

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/tired-of-the-same-old-mediocr/805976821602

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/linda/683241019654I've seen that too add popping up on all the West Mi STG ads. Pretty sure she was around a year or two ago and went by Happy Hippi or Healing Hippi or something like that. Looks very similar and had the same marketing campaign of blasting her add all over everywhere regardless of where she was working from. Never seen her but I don't remember any really negative reviews either.

DirkDiver
09-09-20, 10:34
I've seen that too add popping up on all the West Mi STG ads. Pretty sure she was around a year or two ago and went by Happy Hippi or Healing Hippi or something like that. Looks very similar and had the same marketing campaign of blasting her add all over everywhere regardless of where she was working from. Never seen her but I don't remember any really negative reviews either.Saw her the other day she works out of the red roof inn the massage was OK. 7 for hour not sensual at the end top comes off and just a HJ nothing more on menu she doesn't ask for a certain amount for tip she just requires one I personally won't repeat but she is friendly she also talks quite a bit through the whole massage.

Member #6481
09-09-20, 10:57
I've seen that too add popping up on all the West Mi STG ads. Pretty sure she was around a year or two ago and went by Happy Hippi or Healing Hippi or something like that. Looks very similar and had the same marketing campaign of blasting her add all over everywhere regardless of where she was working from. Never seen her but I don't remember any really negative reviews either.Saw her once at a house in GR off Leonard, probably 4 or 5 years ago. Place was a dump which is always a major turnoff to me. No personality either, just a dead fish. Cute enough girl. Her pics are brushed up but it's her in the pics.

I wouldn't repeat unless good reviews roll in. I don't ever recall seeing anything good.

LandRover20
09-09-20, 10:59
I saw her recently. Decent massage. A few techniques Linda uses too. Flip was good and her effort was outstanding. All the things you mentioned were the same. Top came off without me asking. Roaming anywhere I wanted. No panties. Not my ideal body type but her effort and attitude made up for it. She never mentioned a tip which is good because I hate that. I paid door 60 plus 80 tip. For me that's high but she earned it.A buddy of mine saw her recently and backed up everything Monger and Jacob said, almost word for word.

Masw980
09-09-20, 19:58
I live in kzoo, and saw this add.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/relaxation-at-its-finest/211341326126

I contacted her and she was all over me saying it will be worth the trip.

(about 80 miles drive BTW). She said I'll be more than satisfied. Okay, I went today contacted her before hand, needless to say dull atmosphere, non welcoming, she was there but she send some other chick, I wasn't happy about it. I don't judge people by appearance, but she wasn't my type. So I left, more tense than before, wasted time and money. Total BS. Just don't believe whatever she say. Won't go back there again.

TwoTrack
09-10-20, 05:02

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/relaxation-at-its-finest/211341326126

(about 80 miles drive BTW). She said I'll be more than satisfied. Okay, I went today contacted her before hand, needless to say dull atmosphere, non welcoming, she was there but she send some other chick, I wasn't happy about it. I don't judge people by appearance, but she wasn't my type. So I left, more tense than before, wasted time and money. Total BS. Just don't believe whatever she say. Won't go back there again.Sorry about your disappointing experience.

Seems like there's a select few on this site the actually have a positive experience with Ashley.

I've seen her twice and won't even bother trying a third!

Poor attitude, poor service, upsell, upsell, upsell.

Plenty of us have the same experience.

Good luck on the next adventure!

Stay safe!

Twotrack.

JPetry11
09-10-20, 13:41
Just curious if the Linda at Wonder is the same as the Linda in this ad?

TwoTrack
09-10-20, 20:03
Just curious if the Linda at Wonder is the same as the Linda in this adLinda from Wonder does not post.

I believe the Linda you are referring to works on Division just south of 44th, If I'm not mistaken.

Stay safe.

Twotrack.

Scott1269
09-10-20, 22:26
She is very real. The pics look very much like her. She even wore the same dress as the first picture. She works out of private office old building in downtown. Plenty of free parking at the two story parking lot is attach to the building.

Good mix of sensual massage with medium touch massage. She is tall with big boobs and slim figure and very attractive. You could mistake her for a model. Kinda get the early Tyra Banks looks to her in terms of body type. She very smart and holds a good conversation. Probably one of my best massages yet.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/ebony-masseuse/228494564497Does she offer extras.

Wolverines
09-11-20, 02:58
Thanks for the review.

(about 80 miles drive BTW). She said I'll be more than satisfied. Okay, I went today contacted her before hand, needless to say dull atmosphere, non welcoming, she was there but she send some other chick, I wasn't happy about it. I don't judge people by appearance, but she wasn't my type. So I left, more tense than before, wasted time and money. Total BS. Just don't believe whatever she say. Won't go back there again.

Wolverines
09-11-20, 03:01
Thanks Benz.

Kinda took one for the team at Panecea. I had a heads up that she was special and very nice.

Annieee Ann gives a very passionate massage, long slow deep strokes and occasionally whispers or blows in your ear. My left ear is hard of hearing, I couldn't tell which.

I left there very happy to have met her and experience a more than passionate massage with Annieee and Ashley.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/annieee-annn/313860131572

That's Annieee Ann taking the time to massage Ashley's arm and Yes that's Ashley's ass.
We all three took time on and off the table massaging each other for a full flavored experience.
Annieee Ann watched intently among other things while Ashley gave me an expert Prostrate massage. Anniee Ann says shes willing to learn the art of prostate massage.
We made time for coffee too.

Jacob1979
09-11-20, 14:22
Has anyone seen this lady? She doesn't list a name, so hard to search for her previous clients. She is offering to cover your door fee if she sees you left a review. I may have to TOFTT. I'd tried calling and leaving a massage once before with no luck.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/come-let-a-beautiful-fun-woman/658481493629

Swcdt
09-11-20, 18:24
I've been in the game for 25+ years now and wanted to report on the best visit ever with Marie. Smokin hot body and a great attitude to go along with it. Awesome with role playing / Dominating. We had a good mutual agreement on the tip amount for the 1st time seeing each other. I can't wait to return with a little more $$ to get into the menu a bit deeper. She really knows how to treat a guy whos looking for some kinky fun.

Swcdt
09-11-20, 18:30
Has anyone seen this lady? She doesn't list a name, so hard to search for her previous clients. She is offering to cover your door fee if she sees you left a review. I may have to TOFTT. I'd tried calling and leaving a massage once before with no luck.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/come-let-a-beautiful-fun-woman/658481493629She's nice, fun allows roaming and has a pretty open menu.

Benz1
09-11-20, 19:03
I saw bella during the shutdown. Quick response and communication to set appointment. She has ads on STG, decent massage with teasing. She was eager to get to the flip. Kept reminding me to let her know when I was ready. After the 3rd time I just said screw it and flipped. Willing to go check out the others but I don't see repeating with Bella.

Went to check out Bella at Serenity and I was pleasantly surprised. Nice big set of tits like I like and easy to get a hold of and set up an appointment. Standard price for desk fee and $ for the HE. More on the menu but it was my first tine with her so I will have to repeat for more options. Worth the visit for sure. She had decent rub down too.

Sorry its a bit late posting this.

Went and saw Bella a few weeks ago.

Called to see who was working, was looking for an hour myself just due to preference and she let me know she could only do hhr since I was the last customer. Within 10 min of the massage starting she was already asking me to flip and asking for $$$ for clothed HE. Very mechanical though more was offered def not worth the repeat for me. Very interested in seeing Hayley again (Used to see her as my main but haven't been able to get ahold of her) or Vicki.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/come-let-a-beautiful-fun-woman/658481493629 It would not be a TOFTT. She has a few reviews, hopefully there is enough here to help you make your decision.

Stonecoldstan
09-12-20, 17:48
Is Jessica brown still in the business? Any links for her or the other gals that worked there would be awesome.

Jacob1979
09-12-20, 18:24
It would not be a TOFTT. She has a few reviews, hopefully there is enough here to help you make your decision.Thanks all. Without a name I was struggling to find something. I'd read some of those reviews but didn't have a face attached to the name. I'll probably schedule something with her in the next week. I'll report back when I do.

CandidGuy35
09-12-20, 20:39
After getting some crappy AMP massages went back to my go to for a massage Julia aka Sweet Cheeks discreet office off 44th street. She is Latina girl in mid 30's curvy with firm butt and big boobs. She provides CMT quality massage. She listens to problem areas you have and then works on those areas more. My body feels better every time I see her. She used to post on USA classified but since that site crashed she hasn't been advertising. She really is not a fan STG site but might have to post there since no one knows when USA Classifieds will be back up. She provides more of a professional massage and after the flip her girls comes out and standard ending. Limited menu but I say if you want a relaxing massage and leave happy she is great for that. If you want more than that look somewhere else. Have seen her 3x times will definitely keep seeing her.

AmpPerv
09-13-20, 08:18
In the 2200 block of 28th s. W. Mimi is the owner and only one working here. I did not ask her but someone reported previously she is Korean. Nice rack, like most Chinese therapists her hips and legs are not that great either.

Gives what she said was a deep tissue massage, lots of pushing down on the body part she works on, lesser time actually rubbing. Another one who does not do enough teasing but that is easily forgiven.

Finished massage and asked me what I wanted. From previous reports I knew she gives BBBJ. She is the best therapist I have found currently or read of on here at this. Uses good pressure with her mouth and does a good pace, moves faster than others. I thought she was great, really went to town on me and got me off sooner than others do, did not switch to her hand for the finish as others do, did cim. Will definitely repeat.

1 hr /60 plus 5 for credit card tip /100.

ChicagoSouth
09-13-20, 10:25
In the 2200 block of 28th s. W. Mimi is the owner and only one working here. I did not ask her but someone reported previously she is Korean. Nice rack, like most Chinese therapists her hips and legs are not that great either.

Gives what she said was a deep tissue massage, lots of pushing down on the body part she works on, lesser time actually rubbing. Another one who does not do enough teasing but that is easily forgiven.

Finished massage and asked me what I wanted. From previous reports I knew she gives BBBJ. She is the best therapist I have found currently or read of on here at this. Uses good pressure with her mouth and does a good pace, moves faster than others. I thought she was great, really went to town on me and got me off sooner than others do, did not switch to her hand for the finish as others do, did cim. Will definitely repeat.

1 hr /60 plus 5 for credit card tip /100.I go there a lot and there is more on the menu.

HollandGuy73
09-13-20, 10:32
It would not be a TOFTT. She has a few reviews, hopefully there is enough here to help you make your decision.I don't recall what she used to go by, but I saw her maybe 8 years ago. She was about 45 lbs lighter, and had a pretty open menu.

Doubt this is of help to anyone, and I'm not really trying to help anyone with info about her, trying to jog my memory.

HarryHood
09-13-20, 16:46
After getting some crappy AMP massages went back to my go to for a massage Julia aka Sweet Cheeks discreet office off 44th street. She is Latina girl in mid 30's curvy with firm butt and big boobs. She provides CMT quality massage. She listens to problem areas you have and then works on those areas more. My body feels better every time I see her. She used to post on USA classified but since that site crashed she hasn't been advertising. She really is not a fan STG site but might have to post there since no one knows when USA Classifieds will be back up. She provides more of a professional massage and after the flip her girls comes out and standard ending. Limited menu but I say if you want a relaxing massage and leave happy she is great for that. If you want more than that look somewhere else. Have seen her 3x times will definitely keep seeing her.I can concur here on this one. Saw her a while back, forgot to post. Nice figure, nice personality, great booty. She really doesn't want to engage with the guys who want a lot of extras. She prefers to give a CMT quality rub, with a nice topless HE. 1. 2 for the damage, typically.

MaxCady
09-13-20, 17:01
I stopped in lotus and the lady told me Micki is not working there anymore, I didn't like the older lady who answered so I left. BTW the brisket next door is fucking really good.

ATrain66
09-13-20, 18:38
It's next to the Lotus AMP.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/linda/092230499933

Linda from Wonder does not post.

I believe the Linda you are referring to works on Division just south of 44th, If I'm not mistaken.

Stay safe.

Twotrack.

ATrain66
09-13-20, 18:40
She's Korean. She told me so over coffee.

Nice lady. Not my type of massage but her menu is wide with a lot of variety.

1 hr /60 plus 5 for credit card tip /100.

ATrain66
09-13-20, 18:41
Is there a link to share here?

I've been in the game for 25+ years now and wanted to report on the best visit ever with Marie. Smokin hot body and a great attitude to go along with it. Awesome with role playing / Dominating. We had a good mutual agreement on the tip amount for the 1st time seeing each other. I can't wait to return with a little more $$ to get into the menu a bit deeper. She really knows how to treat a guy whos looking for some kinky fun.

ATrain66
09-13-20, 18:44
If you miss out on Julia. Megan is in the same building.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massage-by-sweet-meganhere-unt/254749708351

After getting some crappy AMP massages went back to my go to for a massage Julia aka Sweet Cheeks discreet office off 44th street. She is Latina girl in mid 30's curvy with firm butt and big boobs. She provides CMT quality massage. She listens to problem areas you have and then works on those areas more. My body feels better every time I see her. She used to post on USA classified but since that site crashed she hasn't been advertising. She really is not a fan STG site but might have to post there since no one knows when USA Classifieds will be back up. She provides more of a professional massage and after the flip her girls comes out and standard ending. Limited menu but I say if you want a relaxing massage and leave happy she is great for that. If you want more than that look somewhere else. Have seen her 3x times will definitely keep seeing her.

Swcdt
09-13-20, 18:46
Has anyone seen Julie on 44th street. Been wanting to set something up with her for a while now. Looking for info to see if I should go see her, or not waste my time. Says she does Nuru and Prostate massage. Any info will be appreciated.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/black_caribbean/angeljulieready-to-play/410336541761

Star1967
09-13-20, 22:19
I can concur here on this one. Saw her a while back, forgot to post. Nice figure, nice personality, great booty. She really doesn't want to engage with the guys who want a lot of extras. She prefers to give a CMT quality rub, with a nice topless HE. 1. 2 for the damage, typically.How do we get in touch with her?

CandidGuy35
09-14-20, 00:05
How do we get in touch with her?The first picture in my review has the ad that was up on USA classified. It has her number. She hasn't advertised since USA Classified server went down but she does want to see more clients. But I also DM you her number if you need it.

JamesTheSloth
09-14-20, 01:13
Saw this one on rubmaps but there is no reviews.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-greenbow-massage-grand-rapids-mi-101283#rubmaps.

Wonder anyone had been there? It says on Wilson. It says there is table shower which is really my thing and hard to find in GR.

If no one had been there I may Toftt sometime.

Star1967
09-14-20, 09:21
The first picture in my review has the ad that was up on USA classified. It has her number. She hasn't advertised since USA Classified server went down but she does want to see more clients. But I also DM you her number if you need it.Okay got it, the 517 area code threw me for a minute. Thanks CG.

MD 2020
09-14-20, 10:54
Saw this one on rubmaps but there is no reviews.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-greenbow-massage-grand-rapids-mi-101283#rubmaps.

Wonder anyone had been there? It says on Wilson. It says there is table shower which is really my thing and hard to find in GR.

If no one had been there I may Toftt sometime.I don't think this is a real place. The picture on rubmaps is from a "greenbow massage" in Washington state. The address they give on Wilson is an apartment. Google brings up nothing on them. It may be an AAMP but I doubt it.

SafariGuide
09-14-20, 11:39
I visited Layla's 28th St. Parlor again recently. She loves being naked as much as I do and gives the best prostate massage that I've had in years! Highly recommend! SG.

Benz1
09-14-20, 12:01
I visited Layla's 28th St. Parlor again recently. She loves being naked as much as I do and gives the best prostate massage that I've had in years! Highly recommend! SG.I love Layla getting naked too. Her clothes just fall off without discussion.

Layla's prostate massage is amazing, I would have to put her at number two for me.

1. Pet.

2. Layla.

3. Ashley / Wynter.

Layla and Ashley have also joined my coffee clutch club.
I'm wondering who else is on the expert Prostrate massage list.

BigBallsHang2
09-14-20, 13:55
I love Layla getting naked too. Her clothes just fall off without discussion.

Layla's prostate massage is amazing, I would have to put her at number two for me.

1. Pet.

2. Layla.

3. Ashley / Wynter.

I'm wondering who else is on the expert Prostrate massage list.Is pet still around? I thought she moved?

HornyFlyer
09-14-20, 14:17
I previously reviewed Layla, and just saw her again this week. Definitely worth seeing. Her office is clean and easy to get to. Also big enough for activities in a few different places and positions. I always get the impression that she's more excited than me about getting to the fun part. She's also good about making it last. 150 left me weak kneed, and I'm already planning to go back for more.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-come-see-laylane/853964535798Would be interested in seeing her menu. 150 is what I can get pretty good FS for and her ad says she's not a FS provider. Is she at least BBBJCIM? If she's not that's a no for me. She sure looks hot though. Always my luck it seems.

HornyFlyer
09-14-20, 15:10
Lots of good feedback on Layla.All of those reviews and the others I've found. No mention of anything except a prostate HJ? I'd need BBBJCIM to make this worth my time & money. .

Willy314
09-14-20, 16:44

1. Pet.

2. Layla.

3. Ashley / Wynter.

I'm wondering who else is on the expert Prostrate massage list.Is this the same Layla from the STG ad? The tattoos don't seem to match.

Thanks,

Willy.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-come-see-laylane/560626412700

BoatGuy1
09-14-20, 16:57
Is this the same Layla from the STG ad? The tattoos don't seem to match.

Thanks,

Willy.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-come-see-laylane/560626412700Pictures are of Ashley I believe. The ad you pulled is Layla.

Swcdt
09-14-20, 19:34
Has anyone seen Charlee since the Covid BS? She was at panacea. She was a fun girl, very good at inflicting pain if you asked her to. Just the right amount so you could enjoy it, and you could tell she enjoyed it too. Great at being Dominant! I'd like to see her again but haven't seen her adds in a while.

Benz1
09-15-20, 10:18

1. Pet.

2. Layla.

3. Ashley / Wynter.

I'm wondering who else is on the expert Prostrate massage list.

Is pet still around? I thought she moved?Pet has been out of the hobby for a long time. We still need to give her the top spot for prostate Massage.
I'm thinking, most GR mongers would agree.

I'm looking for opinions of 2nd and 3rd place for best prostrate massage in Grand Rapids.

1. Pet.

2. Layla.

3. Ashley.

This is my list and hoping to add a few more to my coffee clutch.

The new girl pic is Anniee Ann, she's Ashley's duo partner and wants to become a prostate masseuse too. She's my next test drive.

ATrain66
09-15-20, 10:40
This massage was on my bucket list.

No reports since April!

Is this masseuse gone? Did I miss out on something special?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/private-location-book-appointment-now-ari/28872426

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/ari-aricall-and-book-appointme/283036976955

BoatGuy1
09-15-20, 10:42
Everyone I contacted seemed unavailable so went to Serenity. Ended up with tried and true Vicki. Each time with her seems to get better and better. She is open to suggestions and was a wide menu. Cost is higher than others but at this point I know what I am going to get and she matches more of what I am looking for in terms of body and face. Great hands and let full exploring plus some.

Saw a new face, name might of been Ashley, not sure if she is new provider or receptionist. She had big boobs and a little bit thicker but would give her a try. Seemed to have a good personality.

ATrain66
09-15-20, 10:47
Are either Ravens worth my time?

Now she's Michelle.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/come-relax-with-michelle/422202512380

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ravenshere-in-grandrapids61659/161780453060

WanToBe
09-15-20, 11:14
Pet has been out of the hobby for a long time. We still need to give her the top spot for prostate Massage.
I'm thinking, most GR mongers would agree.

I'm looking for opinions of 2nd and 3rd place for best prostrate massage in Grand Rapids.

1. Pet.

2. Layla.

3. Ashley.

This is my list and hoping to add a few more to my coffee clutch.

The new girl pic is Anniee Ann, she's Ashley's duo partner and wants to become a prostate masseuse too. She's my next test drive.Where are these girls available.

LManFatz
09-15-20, 11:51
Has any one seen G. O. A. T? I did a quick search and found nothing. Maybe a different name?

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/other/goat-massage/196177525684

Benz1
09-15-20, 11:56
Everyone I contacted seemed unavailable so went to Serenity. Ended up with tried and true Vicki. Each time with her seems to get better and better. She is open to suggestions and was a wide menu. Cost is higher than others but at this point I know what I am going to get and she matches more of what I am looking for in terms of body and face. Great hands and let full exploring plus some.

Saw a new face, name might of been Ashley, not sure if she is new provider or receptionist. She had big boobs and a little bit thicker but would give her a try. Seemed to have a good personality.New girl is Kelly, she's a sweet, soft spoken girl.

I was real happy with my experience.

Stonecoldstan
09-15-20, 12:00

Now she's Michelle.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/come-relax-with-michelle/422202512380

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ravenshere-in-grandrapids61659/161780453060If her number starts with 730 avoid her. Old pics major upsell. Bad massage bad ending.

Benz1
09-15-20, 12:04
Where are these girls available.Expert Prostrate masseuse.

Layla.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/need-to-relax-come-see-laylane/560626412700

Ashley.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/ashley/061000370654

Anniee Ann, up and cumming want to be Prostate Masseuse. Ashley's duo partner.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/annieee-annn/779204642638

WaltK
09-15-20, 12:17

Now she's Michelle.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ravenshere-in-grandrapids61659/161780453060The black & white pic of Raven says 5/18/96. For those that have seen her, has she really been around that long?

CandidGuy35
09-15-20, 12:32
This massage was on my bucket list.

No reports since April!

Is this masseuse gone? Did I miss out on something special?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/private-location-book-appointment-now-ari/28872426

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/ari-aricall-and-book-appointme/283036976955I contact Ari before the pandemic and she was very responsive through texts although we weren't able to schedule because of my work schedule. Since the pandemic she hasn't responded to any texts I sent here. She's either waiting until the pandemic ends, only seeing regulars, or disappeared. Not sure which. Maybe someone who has seen her before has more insight.

BoatGuy1
09-15-20, 13:09
New girl is Kelly, she's a sweet, soft spoken girl.

I was real happy with my experience.Thanks for the name correction. I am going to book her next time I think.

ATrain66
09-15-20, 13:50
So they both have 616 numbers Avoid which one?

There is Raven that moves around from Holland to GR. She's been spotted at Pacific, MBD, and Meditation station back in the day.

And then there is the other Raven.

If her number starts with 730 avoid her. Old pics major upsell. Bad massage bad ending.

Arish
09-15-20, 16:37
The black & white pic of Raven says 5/18/96. For those that have seen her, has she really been around that long?I used to see Michelle when I worked in Holland. She is a good masseuse, but looks wise she was not my cup of tea. Quite a few of her teeth are severely discolored and if she does do the HJ naked get ready to hold your breath because there was a bad odor. I could not tell where it was coming from but it was only when she was naked. I don't know if things have changed in the 2 years since I have seen her but as a masseuse she is good, the other things could use some work.

BackToTheWall
09-15-20, 20:06
Benz is a great asset here, and has helped me with several very cool introductions along the way -THANK YOU Mr Benz! .

He is also the first to acknowledge one's experience may vary with providers.

Ashley / Winter did a cash grab and dash with me a while back. My first experience with her was WONDERFUL! The second time she got me. Please exercise caution with her. In my experience, she can be fifty / fifty on appointments.

Ashley.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/ashley/061000370654

Benz1
09-15-20, 20:52
Benz is a great asset here, and has helped me with several very cool introductions along the way -THANK YOU Mr Benz! .

He is also the first to acknowledge one's experience may vary with providers.

Ashley / Winter did a cash grab and dash with me a while back. My first experience with her was WONDERFUL! The second time she got me. Please exercise caution with her. In my experience, she can be fifty / fifty on appointments.I've talked to her about this more than once. She has confessed and told me she regrets that appointment in a hotel, she would like to make it up to you in the salon.

I've sent you a PM. A few weeks ago about her wish to make it up
Lmk if you didn't receive it

ClarkEtt
09-15-20, 21:32
I contact Ari before the pandemic and she was very responsive through texts although we weren't able to schedule because of my work schedule. Since the pandemic she hasn't responded to any texts I sent here. She's either waiting until the pandemic ends, only seeing regulars, or disappeared. Not sure which. Maybe someone who has seen her before has more insight.I have seen Ari a couple of times. Always responsive and great communication. Saw her once right when the shut down happened. Since then I haven't been able to get a hold of her. Seems to laying low or out of the hobby.

WayneJWorld
09-15-20, 21:47
So they both have 616 numbers Avoid which one?

There is Raven that moves around from Holland to GR. She's been spotted at Pacific, MBD, and Meditation station back in the day.

And then there is the other Raven.It's the raven that advertises in massage most of the time. Not the one with tats on arms. They both have tats on legs. Concur with Arish about odor from Michelle / raven.

DarkGrey
09-16-20, 09:42
Has any one seen G. O. A. T? I did a quick search and found nothing. Maybe a different name?

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/other/goat-massage/196177525684Is Tom Brady giving massages?

Love The Lips
09-16-20, 10:05
I stopped by Panacea for an afternoon visit. I didn't have an appointment but they were not too busy. The facilities were nice and clean. I did have a fairly long wait in the massage room before my masseuse arrived. She introduced herself as Allese (or something like that; possibly the same woman as mentioned by Love the Lips in the post above). She gave a good medium pressure massage, using her elbows to work over some tight muscles. A limited range of extra services were also available. Everyone has different tastes but I did not find her especially attractive; she had ample boobs but a pretty good size tummy and a plain face. Nevertheless the services were acceptable, but overpriced. I would not repeat, at least with this provider.

I know that a lot of mongers like Panacea so my lack of enthusiasm may seem inconsistent with the positive reviews. Of course, everything is relative. I've had much better massage experiences, especially in other cities. So my lack of enthusiasm should be interpreted accordingly.Was this the girl you saw? Sometimes the names get mixed up at Panacea. https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/aliese/913206071834.

BoatGuy1
09-16-20, 10:05
I've talked to her about this more than once. She has confessed and told me she regrets that appointment in a hotel, she would like to make it up to you in the salon.

I've sent you a PM. A few weeks ago about her wish to make it up
Lmk if you didn't receive itWhat was her explanation for the cash and dash? Seems like this would put her on the no go list for most without a solid explanation.

LManFatz
09-16-20, 11:10
Is Tom Brady giving massages?Maybe that's why Robert Kraft didn't want the video to come out? Hahah.

CandidGuy35
09-16-20, 11:31
Any info on this girl. Her rates and location (private office) seem to be similar to Blonde25.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sexy-sweet-fun/928205421671

Benz1
09-16-20, 12:10
What was her explanation for the cash and dash? Seems like this would put her on the no go list for most without a solid explanation.If I repeat what she said, it would look like white Knighting. Her explanation to me was plausible but not excusable. Never take a mongers money without services.

However I will say that every monger that gets shorted on time is getting ripped off.

Never pay upfront. Even the good ones will be tempted to short time and eventually they do.

I knew Ashley before she did the cash and dash. She truly regretted it, possibly only after she was busted in the review. I've encouraged her to do the right thing. She would like to make it up to him.

I got burned by a girl I knew well, thought money up front with her was ok. She was going to pay for the room and never came back to the parking lot. Like Back to the Wall I posted about Sabrina frequently, eventually she gave me the service I wanted and more. Sabrina and Benz became frenz again. Sabrina was one of the few who could give great head at the same time as a perfect prostrate massage. She would be my number one if she was still in the hobby. Unfortunately for me she's been MIA for over a year.

I like Ashley and she's always been good for me, a few more prostrate massages from her and she could replace Sabrina.

VelvetGoldMine
09-16-20, 13:11
I'm thinking about TOFTT, unless anyone has had less than stellar experience with this lovely lady. https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/new-blonde-big-boobs-fat-ass/334113268317.

Stonecoldstan
09-16-20, 13:35
Anyone get a rub from this gal? Might have to check her out.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/best-cozy-body-rubgushing-wet/903222706596

Hoeser
09-16-20, 19:16
Seen harmony on Sunday asked for massage and BJ with prostate massage got there off Buchanan and Dickinson entered Smokey house and sat on couch did a little small talk and one boob came out le check put donation on coffee table half went in bra other half in wallet hmmm I went not taking top off? Got undressed started with prostate after 5 minutes I said you can get comfortable also she said I am I told her she could use her other hand on the little guy she said only use one hand take your pick so it was a diy thing no massage no BJ she stayed fully clothed good god should've stayed home and saved the $ what a rip off.

ClarkEtt
09-16-20, 23:30
The first picture in my review has the ad that was up on USA classified. It has her number. She hasn't advertised since USA Classified server went down but she does want to see more clients. But I also DM you her number if you need it.Tried getting a hold of her, Do you have better luck calling or texting? I haven't been able to get a hold of her, didn't want to bug her either. Thanks.

Benz1
09-17-20, 01:22
Seen harmony on Sunday asked for massage and BJ with prostate massage got there off Buchanan and Dickinson entered Smokey house and sat on couch did a little small talk and one boob came out le check put donation on coffee table half went in bra other half in wallet hmmm I went not taking top off? Got undressed started with prostate after 5 minutes I said you can get comfortable also she said I am I told her she could use her other hand on the little guy she said only use one hand take your pick so it was a diy thing no massage no BJ she stayed fully clothed good god should've stayed home and saved the $ what a rip off.Can't use more than one hand? Lazy provider. LOL.

Looks like we can take Harmony off the expert prostrate massage list.

Benz1
09-17-20, 12:10
Thanks for the name correction. I am going to book her next time I think.Kelly of Serenity is formally from Panacea.

Benz1
09-17-20, 15:04
New girl is Kelly, she's a sweet, soft spoken girl.

I was real happy with my experience.My first meeting with Kelly was me massaging her most of the time, I like to show girls what I like, I'm very picky.

Today I was very happy, having her massage me was awesome. Kelly takes direction well, had to tell her to lighten up on a couple areas. Knows how to tease and please. After I popped she played with the boys for a long time, trying to get round 2 MSOG on the massage table is new for me. Round 2 wasn't happening with just HJ.

I took a few pics of Kelly before leaving, those are definitely DSL. I will definitely return , hopefully putting her DSL into action

Kelly doesn't have a hobby phone yet or advertising for a link, I'll link later. You have to call serenity for her schedule.

Swcdt
09-17-20, 16:03
Kelly of Serenity is formally from Panacea.I have seen Kelly a few times in the past at Panacea. She is a sweet outgoing fun girl. HJ skills are Top Notch, she's a sensual giver. Ill definitely be giving her a shot at serenity.

CandidGuy35
09-17-20, 23:43
Tried getting a hold of her, Do you have better luck calling or texting? I haven't been able to get a hold of her, didn't want to bug her either. Thanks.Text has always work best for me with Julia aka Sweetcheeks. She works by appointment Monday-thru Saturday. Just politely text her during the day and ask when she is available.

Swcdt
09-18-20, 16:34
Looks like serenity has a new girl on the roster. Do we know anything about Pixie?? Might have to TOFTT. Serenity brings in some of the best talent in town.

Edge 1201
09-18-20, 17:36
I had the great fortune to see Emily again this week. I usually White Knight for her, so here goes. Still one of the most attractive, sweet providers in GR. Enjoy's her clients and provides a great rubdown but not Full Service. She's at her own location on the near West Side of GR, off Leonard and getting busier. Call and make an appointment to see her (politeness goes a long way with any of the providers, her included).

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/emily/418919137260

Benz1
09-18-20, 19:32
Looks like serenity has a new girl on the roster. Do we know anything about Pixie?? Might have to TOFTT. Serenity brings in some of the best talent in town.Tall spinner, I've talked to her, she seems to have an open menu. I have no knowledge of her massage skills.

BoatGuy1
09-18-20, 19:58
Tall spinner, I've talked to her, she seems to have an open menu. I have no knowledge of her massage skills.No knowledge either but had me at tall spinner. Going to check her out.

HarryHood
09-19-20, 11:18
Had another massage here at this place right by Papa John's on Kalamazoo and 44th. Masseuse was a bit younger this time, Wendy I think her name was. Wow, what a great massage. She was strong, and climbed all over using her whole body. HE was included though she seemed to want my help every now and again. Not sure why. Perhaps it made it seem more legit, somehow. But she did most of the work, so I was happy. I recommend mostly for her massage, which was much better than the older gal I had a few weeks back. So if you like asians, like me, and good massages with HE, this is your spot.

Additional note: I noticed in one of the previous reviews the monger said he had a younger girl, pretty, who did the massage but he did not get HE. I saw this girl and she was young and pretty. She was helping translate to my masseuse with her phone. She's the only one I haven't had a massage from here, so who knows, perhaps YMMV, depending on which girl you get. 2/3 was HE for me. I'll go back and try the other girl soon and report back.

Star1967
09-20-20, 09:00
After getting some crappy AMP massages went back to my go to for a massage Julia aka Sweet Cheeks discreet office off 44th street. She is Latina girl in mid 30's curvy with firm butt and big boobs. She provides CMT quality massage. She listens to problem areas you have and then works on those areas more. My body feels better every time I see her. She used to post on USA classified but since that site crashed she hasn't been advertising. She really is not a fan STG site but might have to post there since no one knows when USA Classifieds will be back up. She provides more of a professional massage and after the flip her girls comes out and standard ending. Limited menu but I say if you want a relaxing massage and leave happy she is great for that. If you want more than that look somewhere else. Have seen her 3x times will definitely keep seeing her.Got a chance to see Julia last Thursday; as CandidGuy35 mentioned, very legitimate location and process. She's a licensed CMT so she'll have you fill out a form "in case she gets audited". Anyway, her massage is excellent, perfect pressure and follows directions well. The "onboarding" process was so authentic it reminded me of Salus in Grandville, where we go as a family. So when I disrobed, I kept the undies on just in case (LOL). Anyway, after 25 minutes, she asked if I wanted to flip and finish. I turned over, she took off her top and my undies and proceeded with a heavenly soft caress that got me insanely hard. I finished and everything in the world was good again. Will definitely repeat. Donation for 30 minutes was $. 6, but I will double that amount next time as I plan on an hour. Julia's in her mid to late 30's, hispanic, cute, big boobs and nice ass. She's independently located on 44th St, near Breton Ave. - nice lady and her daughter works next door, so please keep that in mind during the HE (I had to mute myself once or twice).

Seeking Fun 99
09-20-20, 09:35
I am just curious as to why I have not had any luck with massage parlor providers returning phone calls or replying to e-mails in an attempt to set-up an appointment. The four that I have contacted all have good-to-great reports, and they all suggest that you contact them via phone or e-mail. Are they all that busy throughout the day? Is it because I am new and they don't recognize a name? I am lost for answers and I hope that a few can shed some light on the subject. On a related note, it would be great if they all set up accounts here so that there is a common method of communication (e. G. Layla). Thank you in advance for any feedback here or via private message.

Benz1
09-20-20, 12:16
I am just curious as to why I have not had any luck with massage parlor providers returning phone calls or replying to e-mails in an attempt to set-up an appointment. The four that I have contacted all have good-to-great reports, and they all suggest that you contact them via phone or e-mail. Are they all that busy throughout the day? Is it because I am new and they don't recognize a name? I am lost for answers and I hope that a few can shed some light on the subject. On a related note, it would be great if they all set up accounts here so that there is a common method of communication (e. G. Layla). Thank you in advance for any feedback here or via private message.Layla is a member.

Luscious Layla.

She spells luscious different. I told her she should have spelled it correctly and ad a number.

I'm not sure how often she checks mail.

AmpPerv
09-20-20, 14:46
Had another massage here at this place right by Papa John's on Kalamazoo and 44th. Masseuse was a bit younger this time, Wendy I think her name was. Wow, what a great massage. She was strong, and climbed all over using her whole body. HE was included though she seemed to want my help every now and again. Not sure why. Perhaps it made it seem more legit, somehow. But she did most of the work, so I was happy. I recommend mostly for her massage, which was much better than the older gal I had a few weeks back. So if you like asians, like me, and good massages with HE, this is your spot.

Additional note: I noticed in one of the previous reviews the monger said he had a younger girl, pretty, who did the massage but he did not get HE. I saw this girl and she was young and pretty. She was helping translate to my masseuse with her phone. She's the only one I haven't had a massage from here, so who knows, perhaps YMMV, depending on which girl you get. 2/3 was HE for me. I'll go back and try the other girl soon and report back.I was here for the first time today in the morning, I asked the girl her name and I thought she said Tindy and spelled it but she started so fast I wasn't sure but she also said "like Wendy". Younger, trim girl, used translater some but also had basic English skills. She did give a firm massage like you received, but was a bit too strong for me. After a bit I asked her to use her hands, not her forearms. She went to long gliding movements which included teasing and continued this for a while, I was reaching around behind her to rub her butt and between her legs. Turned over, tried to get her to remove her top, no go. Asked her if she wanted me to lick her, nope. She wanted to put oil in my hand for me to DIY, I refused. She looked exasperated. If I wanted that I could stay home and whack off to porn and cut out the middleman and save some money. Finally she did a HE but had me put my hand over hers. The safety measures these girls take are extreme.

1 hr /60 Tip /50.

Swcdt
09-20-20, 20:53
Had a short amount of free time today so I stopped in to se Mimi. Older asian lady with a great body. Massage was pretty good, she's gets her body in on the action. Great HJ on the flip. . 4/. 4 well worth it.

EpicureanStud
09-20-20, 20:56
Finally seen Haley, 1. 2 for 90 minutes. 4. 5 for msog FS and CBJ. No face painting or SIM. Overpaid, won't repeat. Had to do it one time though. She is starting to show her age a bit, a little sag in the chest and average ass. Anyone know of another blonde but under 30?

Mr Cruzer
09-20-20, 21:52
I am just curious as to why I have not had any luck with massage parlor providers returning phone calls or replying to e-mails in an attempt to set-up an appointment. The four that I have contacted all have good-to-great reports, and they all suggest that you contact them via phone or e-mail. Are they all that busy throughout the day? Is it because I am new and they don't recognize a name? I am lost for answers and I hope that a few can shed some light on the subject. On a related note, it would be great if they all set up

accounts here so that there is a common method of communication (e. G. Layla). Thank you in advance for any feedback here or via private message.The good ones are busier, of course, and give preferential treatment for their regulars. But it just may be you're trying when they are busy. Try Tues, Weds or Thursdays, normally slower times, and early rather later in the day. Evan ones I've seen on a regular basis often take a second call to get a response.

Benz1
09-20-20, 22:48
I am just curious as to why I have not had any luck with massage parlor providers returning phone calls or replying to e-mails in an attempt to set-up an appointment. The four that I have contacted all have good-to-great reports, and they all suggest that you contact them via phone or e-mail. Are they all that busy throughout the day? Is it because I am new and they don't recognize a name? I am lost for answers and I hope that a few can shed some light on the subject. On a related note, it would be great if they all set up accounts here so that there is a common method of communication (e. G. Layla). Thank you in advance for any feedback here or via private message.Sometimes girls take time off from the hobby. Layla told me a week ago that she wanted a week or two off. This hobby can be a challenge to a lot of providers.

I don't think she's coming back to the hobby.

Soupy3838
09-21-20, 04:43
Have a link?

Seeking Fun 99
09-21-20, 06:55
Thank you for the update.

BoatGuy1
09-21-20, 09:15
Do you know the name of this provider so I can do a search? Thanks.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/monday-921-walk-in-10-3-text-f/735420859514

BoatGuy1
09-21-20, 09:31
Finally seen Haley, 1. 2 for 90 minutes. 4. 5 for msog FS and CBJ. No face painting or SIM. Overpaid, won't repeat. Had to do it one time though. She is starting to show her age a bit, a little sag in the chest and average ass. Anyone know of another blonde but under 30?That just burst my bubble. I have been trying to get a hold of Hayley on and off for a year.

Gruddy9000
09-21-20, 10:09
She wants payment up front with gift cards.

EdBlanston
09-21-20, 10:23

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/monday-921-walk-in-10-3-text-f/735420859514That is Di of MBD. She is also a member of this forum. Her handle here is Jaynna. You'll find good reviews here. I've seen her and very much enjoyed my session!

JamesTheSloth
09-21-20, 12:10
Tried Asian Spa on 28th and Burlingame. Only one lady worked there. Average massage but she didn't give HJ.

Giving rimming but let me do it myself. Won't repeat. Healing Hands is not too far away.

JMaul
09-21-20, 13:21
After getting some crappy AMP massages went back to my go to for a massage Julia aka Sweet Cheeks discreet office off 44th street. She is Latina girl in mid 30's curvy with firm butt and big boobs. She provides CMT quality massage. She listens to problem areas you have and then works on those areas more. My body feels better every time I see her. She used to post on USA classified but since that site crashed she hasn't been advertising. She really is not a fan STG site but might have to post there since no one knows when USA Classifieds will be back up. She provides more of a professional massage and after the flip her girls comes out and standard ending. Limited menu but I say if you want a relaxing massage and leave happy she is great for that. If you want more than that look somewhere else. Have seen her 3x times will definitely keep seeing her.She's the best in GR IMO. While she lacks the extras many of you search for, she gives an amazing massage and does handle the flip very sensually. I've seen her about 10 times and the experiences have typically gotten better, not worse. She will continue to get my business regardless of what is offered when you flip.

Mag Green
09-21-20, 13:22
Finally seen Haley, 1. 2 for 90 minutes. 4. 5 for msog FS and CBJ. No face painting or SIM. Overpaid, won't repeat. Had to do it one time though. She is starting to show her age a bit, a little sag in the chest and average ass. Anyone know of another blonde but under 30?Are you serious? 1. 2 and then 4. 5 on top? Am I reading that right? Overpaid is one hell of an understatement if so.

Jaynna
09-21-20, 13:30
That is Di of MBD. She is also a member of this forum. Her handle here is Jaynna. You'll find good reviews here. I've seen her and very much enjoyed my session!I appreciate you steering him into the proper direction!

VelvetGoldMine
09-21-20, 14:19
Are you serious? 1. 2 and then 4. 5 on top? Am I reading that right? Overpaid is one hell of an understatement if so.670 American? That's like 4 visits to a way better massage with extras somewhere better!!

Shawtren
09-21-20, 14:22

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/monday-921-walk-in-10-3-text-f/735420859514That is the beautiful Di from MBD, and she is what I consider to be one of the "Must See Providers" here in Grand Rapids! Great conversation, great skills, and a visual knockout! Give her a gentle pinch on the ass and tell her it came from Shawn!

BoyBear
09-21-20, 17:14
Tried Asian Spa on 28th and Burlingame. Only one lady worked there. Average massage but she didn't give HJ.

Giving rimming but let me do it myself. Won't repeat. Healing Hands is not too far away.I'm impressed if you are able to rim yourself. Might have to see pictures. Aah, no, never mind! Milfdiver.

VelvetGoldMine
09-21-20, 18:41
670 American? That's like 4 visits to a way better massage with extras somewhere better!!Sorry my math was off, but damn you paid too much!!

Swcdt
09-21-20, 18:48
Are you serious? 1. 2 and then 4. 5 on top? Am I reading that right? Overpaid is one hell of an understatement if so.That's a lot, but I'm sure I've spent more money on less enjoyable and less memorable things. Someday I'd like to spend some time with her and when I do, itll be go big or go home just like this. I say well done Mr.

Swcdt
09-21-20, 18:49
670 American? That's like 4 visits to a way better massage with extras somewhere better!!1. 2 plus 4. 5 is only 570.

Swcdt
09-21-20, 19:03
Who is this girl? Angel or Julie. Their add does not specify who is who.

Swcdt
09-21-20, 19:55
Have a link?Sorry, no link. She does not advertise individually. But she is at Serenity.

Charlie441
09-21-20, 22:05
That's a lot, but I'm sure I've spent more money on less enjoyable and less memorable things. Someday I'd like to spend some time with her and when I do, itll be go big or go home just like this. I say well done Mr.Paying 570 for CFS and a CBJ with a massage, I have to respectfully say doesn't fit go big or go home. I'd say the opposite of well done -- unless he knew her in Real Life, she wasn't doing what she's doing, and he had a huge crush on her for years, and finally said "Fvck it" -- then I'd understand, I guess.

Go big or go home's going to require it to be at least close to an estimated market price range of sorts. In this case, it's not even close. LOL.

Otherwise, I should get a "well done" if I decide to hit up one of the prettier massage gals who's hard to schedule and pay an extra $200 door fee to schedule her ($250 instead of $50, let's say), right? Go big or go home?

For 570 one could get a gal who they find at least just as pretty for CFS + BBBJ, plus plenty of $$ to spare for more adventures with other girls who are pretty cute and fun. Just sayin'.

If he paid 270 total, for a full hour CFS + CBJ + massage -- then I'd more or less agree with ya when he really had a thing for her pics, considering she probably doesn't do much more than standard but sexy happy endings.

Willy314
09-21-20, 22:21
Who is this girl? Angel or Julie. Their add does not specify who is who.That is Angel. Excellent massage, lots of teasing, great ending. Totally naked. Lots of roaming.

Thanks,

Willy.

Hayleymatters
09-22-20, 08:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

WaltK
09-22-20, 12:10
Paying 570 for CFS and a CBJ with a massage, I have to respectfully say doesn't fit go big or go home. I'd say the opposite of well done -- unless he knew her in Real Life, she wasn't doing what she's doing, and he had a huge crush on her for years, and finally said "Fvck it" -- then I'd understand, I guess.

Go big or go home's going to require it to be at least close to an estimated market price range of sorts. In this case, it's not even close. LOL.

Otherwise, I should get a "well done" if I decide to hit up one of the prettier massage gals who's hard to schedule and pay an extra $200 door fee to schedule her ($250 instead of $50, let's say), right? Go big or go home?

For 570 one could get a gal who they find at least just as pretty for CFS + BBBJ, plus plenty of $$ to spare for more adventures with other girls who are pretty cute and fun. Just sayin'.

If he paid 270 total, for a full hour CFS + CBJ + massage -- then I'd more or less agree with ya when he really had a thing for her pics, considering she probably doesn't do much more than standard but sexy happy endings.I'm not sure why anyone cares what Epicurean paid? I have never seen Hayley and have no idea what her normal menu is but she looks hot enough in her pictures that I can see paying substantially for off-menu services. Every hot provider "that doesn't do that," does do it for the right price. They are not fungible widgets; the better looking they are the more they can demand. A few can make a good living without fucking every swinging dick with a Benny in their pocket. I enjoy fucking those girls; there is something fun about being able to pay girls that don't normally go all the way just for the hell of it.

Benz1
09-22-20, 13:23
Looks like serenity has a new girl on the roster. Do we know anything about Pixie?? Might have to TOFTT. Serenity brings in some of the best talent in town.Pixie Stik pics, plus the rest of the crew at Serenity.
Pixie Stik tits, Bella, Pixie Stik and Kelly's hands covering Bella's tits. Vicki and Marie.

ZzTopSterZz
09-22-20, 13:25
Pixie Stik pics, plus the rest of the crew at Serenity.Benz see dm please. Thanks to you and other GR guys for offering advice on my upcoming visit. I'll be sure to report back.

Moonglow913
09-22-20, 14:20
Pixie Stik pics, plus the rest of the crew at Serenity.Pixie Stik tits, Bella, Pixie Stik and Kelly's hands covering Bella's tits. Vicki and Marie.Benz yo be the man for sure. Love the way these babes open up for you. All look great! By chance you got a picture of Kelly? Choices, choices, choices.

Benz1
09-22-20, 14:31
I'm not sure why anyone cares what Epicurean paid? I have never seen Hayley and have no idea what her normal menu is but she looks hot enough in her pictures that I can see paying substantially for off-menu services. Every hot provider "that doesn't do that," does do it for the right price. They are not fungible widgets; the better looking they are the more they can demand. A few can make a good living without fucking every swinging dick with a Benny in their pocket. I enjoy fucking those girls; there is something fun about being able to pay girls that don't normally go all the way just for the hell of it.I've known Hayley a long time.

Unless you're serving her breakfast in bed and cutting her grass you're not getting any of her ass.

I know many who've tried an cried. She values time spent more than cash. Hayley is a business woman and she separates business from life.

BigT0501
09-22-20, 14:44
I'm not sure why anyone cares what Epicurean paid? I have never seen Hayley and have no idea what her normal menu is but she looks hot enough in her pictures that I can see paying substantially for off-menu services. Every hot provider "that doesn't do that," does do it for the right price. They are not fungible widgets; the better looking they are the more they can demand. A few can make a good living without fucking every swinging dick with a Benny in their pocket. I enjoy fucking those girls; there is something fun about being able to pay girls that don't normally go all the way just for the hell of it.For those who believe Heather had a GPS issue, Hayley has certainly raised the bar significantly, but you know what, good for her if somebody thinks her sugar walls are better than other providers offering for a 1/3 of that rate.

I'm guessing if we were blindfolded and laying wood to an assmblyline of providers, you'd never guess Hayley's middle paasage from any other gal whose willing to part her legs.

Bzerkley Rich
09-22-20, 15:46
That is the beautiful Di from MBD, and she is what I consider to be one of the "Must See Providers" here in Grand Rapids! Great conversation, great skills, and a visual knockout! Give her a gentle pinch on the ass and tell her it came from Shawn!Better than Blonde25? What does everyone think?

Swcdt
09-22-20, 16:30
That is Angel. Excellent massage, lots of teasing, great ending. Totally naked. Lots of roaming.

Thanks,

Willy.
Pixie Stik pics, plus the rest of the crew at Serenity.Pixie Stik tits, Bella, Pixie Stik and Kelly's hands covering Bella's tits. Vicki and Marie.Yessss, thank you Benz!

NoseJelly
09-22-20, 20:05
I've known Hayley a long time.

Unless you're serving her breakfast in bed and cutting her grass you're not getting any of her ass.

I know many who've tried an cried. She values time spent more than cash. Hayley is a business woman and she separates business from life.Professor, any estimate on how long it would take to mow said grass? Does she like her eggs pouched or scrambled?Asking for a friend. He just bought a new lawnmower and is very skilled in the kitchen!

NJ.

Benz1
09-22-20, 20:10
Professor, any estimate on how long it would take to mow said grass? Does she like her eggs pouched or scrambled?Asking for a friend. He just bought a new lawnmower and is very skilled in the kitchen!

NJ.Hayley likes her eggs unfertilized and never wants her grass growing to seed.

Benz1
09-22-20, 21:02
Benz yo be the man for sure. Love the way these babes open up for you. All look great! By chance you got a picture of Kelly? Choices, choices, choices.Kelly pic is on post 10333, page 4 today.

Charlie441
09-22-20, 22:40
I'm not sure why anyone cares what Epicurean paid? I have never seen Hayley and have no idea what her normal menu is but she looks hot enough in her pictures that I can see paying substantially for off-menu services. Every hot provider "that doesn't do that," does do it for the right price. They are not fungible widgets; the better looking they are the more they can demand. A few can make a good living without fucking every swinging dick with a Benny in their pocket. I enjoy fucking those girls; there is something fun about being able to pay girls that don't normally go all the way just for the hell of it.My focus was on Swcdt's claim that it's fitting of "go big or go home" where I strongly believe it does not fit that bill. It's mindsets like That which ends up making one caring about what others project on what's worth it or not. But 570? Then, well, why not $1,570? Why would that be off the mark? I mean, it's bigger, right?

Reminds me of a joke to play on a really pretty, laid-back female friend. You play a little game of what-would-you-do-for-a-million-dollars. You throw out there if she'd sleep with an Average Joe for that. Many will say Yeah. Then later, you ask her if she'd sleep with you for 200 bucks. Classic response is "NO! I'm not a prostitute!" And you then say, "Well, yeah you are. You said you'd do it for a million. Right now, I'm just negotiating on price!

I do realize paying significantly more than usual for services they Don't provide, is understandable. But of course, there's always a certain, rough Reasonable limit. But hey, if a guy wants to go well beyond that under those widely Understood odd circumstances, have at it. But I was just saying that one doing so isn't worthy of a tip-of-the-hat / thumbs-up as a good move ("go big or go home" Otherwise, me paying an Extra $200 to merely Add to the door fee, for a standard HE massage because the gal's really pretty is just as deserving of a thumbs-up.

I'm just gauging what's Worthy of a compliment, as in seen as a good move in doing so, is all. It's good to bear in mind. Especially with so many MPs ramping up prices so much the past year or so (uber-hotness not required).

Blackfire
09-23-20, 07:56
Finally seen Haley, 1. 2 for 90 minutes. 4. 5 for msog FS and CBJ. No face painting or SIM. Overpaid, won't repeat. Had to do it one time though. She is starting to show her age a bit, a little sag in the chest and average ass. Anyone know of another blonde but under 30?Is this Haley at serenity on plainfield?

Monger01
09-23-20, 08:28
For 570 I'll go home. Then I'll get back in my car and see someone like Jasmine 5 times for that amount. To each his own. I'm willing to pay extra for a young hot girl but only so much extra.

My focus was on Swcdt's claim that it's fitting of "go big or go home" where I strongly believe it does not fit that bill. It's mindsets like That which ends up making one caring about what others project on what's worth it or not. But 570? Then, well, why not $1,570? Why would that be off the mark? I mean, it's bigger, right?

Reminds me of a joke to play on a really pretty, laid-back female friend. You play a little game of what-would-you-do-for-a-million-dollars. You throw out there if she'd sleep with an Average Joe for that. Many will say Yeah. Then later, you ask her if she'd sleep with you for 200 bucks. Classic response is "NO! I'm not a prostitute!" And you then say, "Well, yeah you are. You said you'd do it for a million. Right now, I'm just negotiating on price!

I do realize paying significantly more than usual for services they Don't provide, is understandable. But of course, there's always a certain, rough Reasonable limit. But hey, if a guy wants to go well beyond that under those widely Understood odd circumstances, have at it. But I was just saying that one doing so isn't worthy of a tip-of-the-hat / thumbs-up as a good move ("go big or go home" Otherwise, me paying an Extra $200 to merely Add to the door fee, for a standard HE massage because the gal's really pretty is just as deserving of a thumbs-up.

I'm just gauging what's Worthy of a compliment, as in seen as a good move in doing so, is all. It's good to bear in mind. Especially with so many MPs ramping up prices so much the past year or so (uber-hotness not required).

Benz1
09-23-20, 12:45
Is this Haley at serenity on plainfield?Probably not.
However we all know anything can happen in this hobby.
Shes never been in need of money to change her menu. She sees very few new clients because shes booked tight with regulars. His post doesn't seem plausible. If it were true we would have heard something about FS a long time ago.

After everyone has had their laugh it's time to ignore this strange poster that likes CBJ and then take the cover off for target practice in her mouth. He also claims most girls do this, some don't.
I'm not trying to white knight, you be the judge.
Read his past posts, cover on then off, sounds like a wack job.
Is it possible, the poster was frustrated by not getting FS, he decided to get her phone blowing up on FS requests?
Maybe he didn't see her at all, her screening is very thorough and he might not have qualified for an appointment.

NoseJelly
09-23-20, 22:32
Hayley likes her eggs unfertilized and never wants her grass growing to seed.I like the way she thinks!

Benz1
09-24-20, 00:18
Benz see dm please. Thanks to you and other GR guys for offering advice on my upcoming visit. I'll be sure to report back.Zztopsterzz your mail box is full.

Charlie441
09-24-20, 04:40
Probably not.
Shes never been in need of money to change her menu. She sees very few new clients because shes booked tight with regulars. His post doesn't seem plausible. If it were true we would have heard something about FS a long time ago.

After everyone has had their laugh it's time to ignore this strange poster that likes CBJ and then take the cover off for target practice in her mouth. He also claims most girls do this, some don't.
Is it possible, the poster was frustrated by not getting FS, he decided to get her phone blowing up on FS requests?
Maybe he didn't see her at all, her screening is very thorough and he might not have qualified for an appointment.Your POV could be right -- but I don't think he's outright making things up in all his posts. But yes, with the CBJ+Swallow confusion a while back, as he said it as if it was non-chalant and a norm, it does bring up a red flag in trust in the whole thing, from ear to ear.

Yes, it is possible frustration with scheduling Haley could have caused a totally fictional post. Or more realistically, it's possible he overpaid for just a standard HE from her, saw she wasn't Quite as "perfect" as seen in her pics and decided to mention that and claim he got FS to instigate that opportunity with others. But at $570? That'll make basically every gal in the industry who stops at a standard HE be reaching for a condom -- but it won't be enticing to even guys with thick wallets to be chasing that opportunity, at that price. So I think it's possible his story was roughly accurate. Odd? Yep. But not a "no way would a HE provider who definitely draws a line would do that for that price," as it'd be more like "no way would a guy pay 570 for CFS to any GR msog provider, even if pretty hot," instead.

That said, yeah, maybe his inaccurate imagination has taken over on things that have occurred. So I would take what he says with a grain of salt, now that you mention it.

BigBallsHang2
09-24-20, 07:21
Mimi. Older asian lady with a great body with nice hand fulls. Massage was pretty good. Great BJ on the flip. Popped sooner than others. Cim 40/100.

DjBiker
09-24-20, 07:25
Probably not.

Maybe he didn't see her at all, her screening is very thorough and he might not have qualified for an appointment.Why you answering for her? Let her respond to the post, how the f' do you know what goes on between two people, she could post on general, you always throw your unasked 2 cents in, IF your so tight with her tell her to answer or respond, or dump your coffee in your own lap.

Benz1
09-24-20, 10:19
My first meeting with Kelly was me massaging her most of the time, I like to show girls what I like, I'm very picky.

Today I was very happy, having her massage me was awesome. Kelly takes direction well, had to tell her to lighten up on a couple areas. Knows how to tease and please. After I popped she played with the boys for a long time, trying to get round 2 MSOG on the massage table is new for me. Round 2 wasn't happening with just HJ.

I took a few pics of Kelly before leaving, those are definitely DSL. I will definitely return , hopefully putting her DSL into action

Kelly doesn't have a hobby phone yet or advertising for a link, I'll link later. You have to call serenity for her schedule.As promised, Kelly digits.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/kelly/063111371021

She's a little shy and doesn't like to post pics.

Happyone99
09-24-20, 10:56
Could not agree more. The story just did not ring true to me either. From the amount, the details, I don't buy it.

She has no trouble filling her dance card whenever she wants to work.

I am guessing some personal vendetta due to not being able to get in, either figuratively or even literally.

Probably not.

Maybe he didn't see her at all, her screening is very thorough and he might not have qualified for an appointment.

Wolverines
09-24-20, 15:33
Took 21 months but charges are finally dropped.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/robert-kraft-prostitution-charges-dropped-florida-prosecutors-n1240964

NoseJelly
09-24-20, 21:17
Professor Benz! You're Mailbox is full again!

Happyone99
09-25-20, 01:48
It's good to be a billionaire! Glad it finally came to an end for him and all the others charged. Thanks for the news.

Took 21 months but charges are finally dropped.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/robert-kraft-prostitution-charges-dropped-florida-prosecutors-n1240964

AmpPerv
09-25-20, 13:43
It's good to be a billionaire! Glad it finally came to an end for him and all the others charged. Thanks for the news.We may never realize how important this is. Have we heard anything from Verwys recently regarding her jihad against massage parlors? And this may stymie efforts nationally to shut down our favorite hangouts. And yes, it is good to be a billionaire, look up the bio on Kraft's lawyer (I forget his name), but the guy is brilliant, one of the top lawyers nationally and priced accordingly. When I saw his law firm was in D. C. I had to check into him, why would Kraft hire someone there? But this lawyer was one of the top in his class. Law degree in 1998 after serving an internship with a supreme court justice, by 2008 was on George Bush' legal staff, his current firm is a major power broker. Good thing Kraft hired him.

Seeking Fun 99
09-25-20, 17:33
Met with Linda yesterday afternoon on short notice. Communication was good. It was a first with Linda and I truly enjoyed my time and her company. Her massage was relaxing. She was understanding and "led the action" for this new comer, which was welcomed. I read some reviews here about her body, but to each his / her own. I liked her assets. Will definitely repeat.

Mutzie
09-25-20, 20:47
Hi. I'm just a visitor from Detroit suburb for the night. I hope to get a nice relaxation session tomorrow and thinking of heading to Serenity in the hope to see Marie since I read a lot of good things.

So my dumb question: since serenity did not post address or phone in their STG ad, I just want to confirm if the Serenity that I found from google search is correct. I found "Serenity Relaxation" at Plainfield with last four digits: 9846.

Thanks in advanced and stay safe.

JPetry11
09-25-20, 23:51
Yesterday I visited Serenity for my 1st time. Actually my 1st time to a private spa. I had only visited a provider's private incall location before. * I was anxious to meet with Vicki. * Communication was easy and her response was quick, agreeing to meet me on short notice on her off hours. * I had wanted an hour appt. But she could only give a half hour. * Serenity is a five star place IMO. Very very clean, nice decor, nothing out of place. Just a really nice place that gives that*professional feel. * Vicki was really sweet and professional as well. * Half hour door fee was. 5. * Massage was good with focus on all areas of the back and both legs, but not a lot*of teasing. * She has a firm touch with soft hands. * I think Vicki is absolutely gorgeous (hence I was anxious to see her). * Small petite young woman, dark hair pulled back, soft smooth skin, cared for (manicure & pedicure) hands and feet. Just the kind of lady that I find really attractive. * After the flip, I heard her menu. She offers a variety of options. But gets pricey real quick. * But I was there to enjoy her so I opted for a topless ending - $. * She let me know it was ok to touch her which is great for me as I'm always nervous and want to be polite and not overstep my boundaries. * I 100% enjoyed my visit. Again she has that look that*I love. * If I had a higher budget, I'm sure I would be visiting her weekly or more. * I would highly recommend a visit to Vicki for a high quality atmosphere and professional service. Although I'm not sure I will repeat based on the economics. Ahhh, who am I kidding. I'm sure I'll break down and see her again and be saving my pennies until then.

ZzTopSterZz
09-26-20, 08:06
Very nice visit with Kelly at Serenity this week. Paid 80 door fee for an hour and felt no time pressure whatsoever. I'm not a FS monger and am one of those guys who actually prefers to start with a decent massage, so Kelly was a great choice. She did a nice job on my back, arms and legs. Just tell her what you want if you have specific areas that need attention. She's a fun gal to talk to and the cold refreshment is an excellent touch. I spent significantly more than I would at a rub'and tug AMP but I think the tip matched the service. I would repeat.

Thanks to the GR guys including Benz and others for recommendations on my visit.

Mutzie, in response to your question, Google is your friend. I see that you've been a member for over a year and have not added a single review. I suggest building your monger credit rating before applying for a monger mortgage.

Yess Sir
09-26-20, 13:57
Very nice visit with Kelly at Serenity this week. Paid 80 door fee for an hour and felt no time pressure whatsoever. I'm not a FS monger and am one of those guys who actually prefers to start with a decent massage, so Kelly was a great choice. She did a nice job on my back, arms and legs. Just tell her what you want if you have specific areas that need attention. She's a fun gal to talk to and the cold refreshment is an excellent touch. I spent significantly more than I would at a rub'and tug AMP but I think the tip matched the service. I would repeat.

Thanks to the GR guys including Benz and others for recommendations on my visit.

Mutzie, in response to your question, Google is your friend. I see that you've been a member for over a year and have not added a single review. I suggest building your monger credit rating before applying for a monger mortgage.I was surprised by the 80 door fee but drew Kelly on Thurs after being ghosted by Tiffany. It was the first time seeing Kelly so wasn't sure how things would go. She was very sensual on the flip and I greatly enjoyed our appointment. She actually let us run a bit over as she was also enjoying our time. I will definitely repeat.

BoatGuy1
09-26-20, 15:15
She is addicting. I keep trying ro see another but keep going back to Vicki. Up the menu has been an enjoyable experience and she gets into it. She has been open to getting comfortable right at the start.

Like you, I enjoy her looks and body.

Still looking for someone to beat her. Maybe Marie? Suggestions?

Yesterday I visited Serenity for my 1st time. Actually my 1st time to a private spa. I had only visited a provider's private incall location before. * I was anxious to meet with Vicki. * Communication was easy and her response was quick, agreeing to meet me on short notice on her off hours. * I had wanted an hour appt. But she could only give a half hour. * Serenity is a five star place IMO. Very very clean, nice decor, nothing out of place. Just a really nice place that gives that*professional feel. * Vicki was really sweet and professional as well. * Half hour door fee was. 5. * Massage was good with focus on all areas of the back and both legs, but not a lot*of teasing. * She has a firm touch with soft hands. * I think Vicki is absolutely gorgeous (hence I was anxious to see her). * Small petite young woman, dark hair pulled back, soft smooth skin, cared for (manicure & pedicure) hands and feet. Just the kind of lady that I find really attractive. * After the flip, I heard her menu. She offers a variety of options. But gets pricey real quick. * But I was there to enjoy her so I opted for a topless ending - $. * She let me know it was ok to touch her which is great for me as I'm always nervous and want to be polite and not overstep my boundaries. * I 100% enjoyed my visit. Again she has that look that*I love. * If I had a higher budget, I'm sure I would be visiting her weekly or more. * I would highly recommend a visit to Vicki for a high quality atmosphere and professional service. Although I'm not sure I will repeat based on the economics. Ahhh, who am I kidding. I'm sure I'll break down and see her again and be saving my pennies until then.

Ribeye7
09-26-20, 19:26
I tried going to the place by the bbq joint but there was no car in the lot, so I went to the bbq joint and had some brisket. Good and juicy, not a lot of smoke flavor. Worth it if you are in the area. I tried the bell, no one came to the door. So I decided to drive down the street to the place by the bowling alley.

Sue, a miss le aged Korean, dressed for a non therapeutic massage took me back for a half hour of a very good hard massage. I wasn't sure what to expect before I went in, so I didn't prime the pump with a little medication. Her rub left me a lot more satisfied then the brisket's. It will be worth a drive to sample the rest of the menu.

Wolverines
09-26-20, 22:05
Agreed. There were a handful of others that had their charges dropped as a result of the Kraft ruling. So they benefitted from Kraft's high end lawyer as well.

We may never realize how important this is. Have we heard anything from Verwys recently regarding her jihad against massage parlors? And this may stymie efforts nationally to shut down our favorite hangouts. And yes, it is good to be a billionaire, look up the bio on Kraft's lawyer (I forget his name), but the guy is brilliant, one of the top lawyers nationally and priced accordingly. When I saw his law firm was in D. C. I had to check into him, why would Kraft hire someone there? But this lawyer was one of the top in his class. Law degree in 1998 after serving an internship with a supreme court justice, by 2008 was on George Bush' legal staff, his current firm is a major power broker. Good thing Kraft hired him.

BlueGoose
09-27-20, 09:00
Anyone else having trouble w the number she has listed. Ending 1953. Can never get thru? Any info about Hunter coming back?? Saw curly sue for 5th time. Spilled sum of my load LOL and had a first visit w marie (OMG god it was awesome) $$ will repeat soon Thanks in advance.

Seeking Fun 99
09-27-20, 10:20
Yes, I have left messages on her number at least three times and have never received a reply. It just went to a recording. As I posted in a previous thread, I wish many of these providers utilized the message system on this site as a means of corresponding and setting up appointments. It would make their schedules easier to manage and provide an effective way of communicating. Just my 2 cents.

OneDaveDog
09-27-20, 11:29
Who is this girl? Angel or Julie. Their add does not specify who is who.Angel. She's has been a sweet heart to me in the past, very pretty also.

Swcdt
09-27-20, 20:26
She is addicting. I keep trying ro see another but keep going back to Vicki. Up the menu has been an enjoyable experience and she gets into it. She has been open to getting comfortable right at the start.

Like you, I enjoy her looks and body.

Still looking for someone to beat her. Maybe Marie? Suggestions?Definitely try Marie. Smoking hot body, beautiful, fun personality.

PeteL135
09-27-20, 22:38
Stopped by Panacea on my way to go up north last week and seen Aliese. Beautiful girl. Perfect rack on her. She gives an amazing massage, strong hands and seems to really care about making you feel good. Great conversation and super sexy. Perfect size body. I seen her for a half hour should of go an hour for sure. The flip was incredible and lots of fun definently not a shy girl! Definently give her a try if you haven't already. You won't be disappointed. Tipped. 6.

Wolverines
09-28-20, 02:05
Thanks for the reviews of Julia.

Had an hour with Julia. I had same experience as all the other reviews on here, so she is very consistent. Gave a great massage. Took a few minutes to get comfortable with each other but as soon as we did the conversation was easy. She asked good questions in order to establish my expectations. I was extremely sore so really was looking for a great massage. Went the entire hour. Flip was as expected. Some nice teasing. Girls came out right away. She does have some really nice boobs. Enjoyed the HE as it was not rushed or mechanical. She is a good read of people.

Got a chance to see Julia last Thursday; as CandidGuy35 mentioned, very legitimate location and process. She's a licensed CMT so she'll have you fill out a form "in case she gets audited". Anyway, her massage is excellent, perfect pressure and follows directions well. The "onboarding" process was so authentic it reminded me of Salus in Grandville, where we go as a family. So when I disrobed, I kept the undies on just in case (LOL). Anyway, after 25 minutes, she asked if I wanted to flip and finish. I turned over, she took off her top and my undies and proceeded with a heavenly soft caress that got me insanely hard. I finished and everything in the world was good again. Will definitely repeat. Donation for 30 minutes was $. 6, but I will double that amount next time as I plan on an hour. Julia's in her mid to late 30's, hispanic, cute, big boobs and nice ass. She's independently located on 44th St, near Breton Ave. - nice lady and her daughter works next door, so please keep that in mind during the HE (I had to mute myself once or twice).

I can concur here on this one. Saw her a while back, forgot to post. Nice figure, nice personality, great booty. She really doesn't want to engage with the guys who want a lot of extras. She prefers to give a CMT quality rub, with a nice topless HE. 1. 2 for the damage, typically.

Bzerkley Rich
09-28-20, 08:09
That is the beautiful Di from MBD, and she is what I consider to be one of the "Must See Providers" here in Grand Rapids! Great conversation, great skills, and a visual knockout! Give her a gentle pinch on the ass and tell her it came from Shawn!I plan on seeing Di this Thursday. Any other feedback about her? Is her Exotic massage worth getting? NURU? Private message me if you don't want your answers shown on line. Thanking all in advance.

DirkDiver
09-28-20, 08:37
So I have been trying to get a hold of Jazzi but no dice the ad is still posting everyday does anyone know how to get in touch with her. If so pm me.

Benz1
09-28-20, 12:08
Kelly has been Rockin it, since she made her move.

Unfortunately her schedules Rockin too.

She's scheduling with past clients and Frenz of Benz only.

If you haven't seen Kelly before, I can still get you in.

http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/kelly/883768825864

MD 2020
09-28-20, 13:15
I plan on seeing Di this Thursday. Any other feedback about her? Is her Exotic massage worth getting? NURU? Private message me if you don't want your answers shown on line. Thanking all in advance.She has a lot of fans on here. I only saw her once about a year ago, and it was good (mostly). I did the exotic "combo", and wouldn't do it again. Too expensive for 45 minutes (which included 10 minutes of her getting ready and 10 minutes of cleaning up at the end). It's was a bit of a nice regular massage followed by a bodyslide (not nuru). She said it was some special gel you don't need to wash off, but I definitely needed to shower after. She is definitely hot and has a nice body for her age, and she is very chatty. YMMV how you connect with her.

LandRover20
09-28-20, 14:17
I got a buddy who seen mimi at healing hands on 28th and he said it was worth the visit. I guess the massage was for crap so don't go there for that, just for extras. Like others have said, nice older asian, cute face nice rack nice personality. He said she was kinda old school saying things like "you superman" when he knows dam well he ain't superman. He plans on going again because he wonders if things will improve even more with repeats.

BoatGuy1
09-28-20, 19:30
Really don't have an update for this group, however had to tell someone. I have been trying to get an appointment with the sexy Haley for a long time now. She is the most attractive ads that I have seen so far. Saw her as go up this morning, and figured I would try and call again. I was blown away when she answered and set an appointment for early this evening. I was jonesing all day, that finally I was going to see her. Unfortunately, I did not get a call for location as mentioned and my follow up wasn't returned. No hard feelings as I am guessing a regular got my spot, but thinking I had one carried me thru the day. Will keep on trying as she has that look I like and now seems like the impossible mission to see her. Maybe she will see this and schedule a makeup. Hopefull, I find a comparable if I can't get with her, as her pictures originally made me try this hobby. Any suggestions on someone as fit and attractive as Hayley?

Stay safe.

Michael1098
09-28-20, 20:53
Seen the beautiful young pixie the other day great experience! Absolutely gorgeous body kinda emoish type massage was nothing to write home about but great conversation during would recommend she's new and is definitely eager to learn!!

Benz1
09-28-20, 21:14
Really don't have an update for this group, however had to tell someone. I have been trying to get an appointment with the sexy Haley for a long time now. She is the most attractive ads that I have seen so far. Saw her as go up this morning, and figured I would try and call again. I was blown away when she answered and set an appointment for early this evening. I was jonesing all day, that finally I was going to see her. Unfortunately, I did not get a call for location as mentioned and my follow up wasn't returned. No hard feelings as I am guessing a regular got my spot, but thinking I had one carried me thru the day. Will keep on trying as she has that look I like and now seems like the impossible mission to see her. Maybe she will see this and schedule a makeup. Hopefull, I find a comparable if I can't get with her, as her pictures originally made me try this hobby. Any suggestions on someone as fit and attractive as Hayley?

Stay safe.Try contacting her on this site.

Hayleymatters is her screen name.

BoatGuy1
09-28-20, 21:27
Try contacting her on this site.

Hayleymatters is her screen name.Thanks. I have tried a few times they this site. Will just have to keep working at it and in the meantime explore some others.

VideoKing
09-29-20, 14:12
https://grandrapids.rubratings.com/195034

I was in GR on business and drove by the Lotus Spa. It caught my eye so I stopped in. An attractive Korean lady answered, took my money and led me to the room. I asked for a table shower. I laid on the table and enjoyed the feel of the warm water cascading around my body while she soaped me up. Every inch on my body was squeeky clean as she dried me off. Back in the room, I asked for a hard rub and she did not disappoint. She hopped on the table and worked me over thoroughly on both sides. I felt like a new man when I left. I will return next time I am in GR.

CuteGolfGuy
09-29-20, 16:02
https://grandrapids.rubratings.com/195034

I was in GR on business and drove by the Lotus Spa. It caught my eye so I stopped in. An attractive Korean lady answered, took my money and led me to the room. I asked for a table shower. I laid on the table and enjoyed the feel of the warm water cascading around my body while she soaped me up. Every inch on my body was squeeky clean as she dried me off. Back in the room, I asked for a hard rub and she did not disappoint. She hopped on the table and worked me over thoroughly on both sides. I felt like a new man when I left. I will return next time I am in GR.Did you get FS or just the massage?

HarryHood
09-29-20, 17:08
I was here for the first time today in the morning, I asked the girl her name and I thought she said Tindy and spelled it but she started so fast I wasn't sure but she also said "like Wendy". Younger, trim girl, used translater some but also had basic English skills. She did give a firm massage like you received, but was a bit too strong for me. After a bit I asked her to use her hands, not her forearms. She went to long gliding movements which included teasing and continued this for a while, I was reaching around behind her to rub her butt and between her legs. Turned over, tried to get her to remove her top, no go. Asked her if she wanted me to lick her, nope. She wanted to put oil in my hand for me to DIY, I refused. She looked exasperated. If I wanted that I could stay home and whack off to porn and cut out the middleman and save some money. Finally she did a HE but had me put my hand over hers. The safety measures these girls take are extreme.

1 hr /60 Tip /50.Not sure what happened here, but this place already has new ownership. And it's now owned by the Blessings chain. Which means no more HE.

Too bad, as I was enjoying my time here mostly. Just FYI.

Member #6391
09-29-20, 18:36
Seen the beautiful young pixie the other day great experience! Absolutely gorgeous body kinda emoish type massage was nothing to write home about but great conversation during would recommend she's new and is definitely eager to learn!!Does she post an ad somewhere? I haven't been able to find it.

BoatGuy1
09-29-20, 19:13
No ad that I have found but Benz posted pic on #10365. Assume she matches the serenity pricing.

Does she post an ad somewhere? I haven't been able to find it.

AmpPerv
09-30-20, 16:14
Not sure what happened here, but this place already has new ownership. And it's now owned by the Blessings chain. Which means no more HE.

Too bad, as I was enjoying my time here mostly. Just FYI.This has ruined my day (not your fault). Damn Blessings is a curse upon this earth. If any of you hear where Mimi turns up, please post. Mimi must have been making big bucks, I don't know how she could leave the business.

NoseJelly
09-30-20, 22:47
This has ruined my day (not your fault). Damn Blessings is a curse upon this earth. If any of you hear where Mimi turns up, please post. Mimi must have been making big bucks, I don't know how she could leave the business.CoCo was also talented with the cock handling. Don't know where she went either.

Forgot what the owner / Mamasan's name is, Linda maybe. Anyway all her workers seem terrified of her finding out they touched a hard cock! Like she will know even if she's not in the building. She's a Ball Breaker. Probably has cameras to keep an eye on her girls. Sad!

Jaynna
10-01-20, 10:23
[[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Michael1098
10-01-20, 11:49
Forgot to post this but I did see Bella during the shut down insanely friendly young lady and pics 100% match unfortunately the ac was off at the time so it was extremely hot inside so because of that I had to leave! Nothing on her by any means she was nothing but understanding.

Serenity never disappoints but if you decide to take a visit bring your wallet.

DirkDiver
10-01-20, 12:26
Finally set up with her (Jazzi) she is massage and full menu her place is back in some apt in Wyoming area by 44th and Byron at first seemed kind of shady but once inside a good rub down and every thing has a cover on price was 2 for an hour she's a bit bigger but not huge has a big ass and big boobies she does have a tummy. Head game was good. The only thing bad was she checked her phone a lot during that always makes me nervous like is someone going to bust in but nobody did. She's nice and sweet. She has a cat which I'm allergic so will have to do hh visits because my allergies were in full effect. Be safe have fun.

Electronman
10-01-20, 12:42
There is a CoCo who is working at Lotus Spa in Kalamazoo. No idea if she is the same CoCo that you mention.

CoCo was also talented with the cock handling. Don't know where she went either.

Forgot what the owner / Mamasan's name is, Linda maybe. Anyway all her workers seem terrified of her finding out they touched a hard cock! Like she will know even if she's not in the building. She's a Ball Breaker. Probably has cameras to keep an eye on her girls. Sad!

DaddyD
10-01-20, 14:05
Staying the weekend by mt pleasant. Wondering if there's anyone I should maybe see? Escort or Parlor, doesn't matter.

Thanks for the tips.

Love The Lips
10-01-20, 14:10
Staying the weekend by mt pleasant. Wondering if there's anyone I should maybe see? Escort or Parlor, doesn't matter.

Thanks for the tips.There's Lana (Escort) in Mt P and Michelle (massage) in Clare.

ATrain66
10-01-20, 14:32
I went to Firekeepers down by Battle Creek and tried this place.

Pros.

Affordable.

Shower table.

Sauna.

Menu.

Cons.

Talent 4/10 - older but not in a great way.

It's like healthy hands on steroids.

Stay safe.

MrHandy
10-01-20, 18:27
I reported on Ari a few months ago. Anyone know of she changed her number? Is she still in the game? Would love to see her again.

Arish
10-01-20, 19:32
Saw Casey tonight and it was a great experience. Her rates were $110 for hh and $180 for a hr. Because of time I did the hh. She got comfortable right away and to me she has an amazing body. She did the massage naked and towards the end of the massage on my stomach she did some light teasing which really turned me on. While on my stomach I had my hands on her legs, rubbed them up and down her legs and played with her vag for a little bit but no FIV. On the flip she got some oil and with her light, gentle touch went to town on my junk. She rubbed her hands all over it, rubbed it against her tits and lastly used both hands and rubbed the shaft and boys at the same time. She took directions well when I asked her to go a little faster, a little harder and in no time I had a huge smile on my face. I say give her a try. She is a keeper in my eyes.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sexy-sweet-fun/835179732431

Electronman
10-01-20, 20:29
I went to Firekeepers down by Battle Creek and tried this place.

Pros.

Affordable.

Shower table.

Sauna.

Menu.

Cons.

Talent 4/10 - older but not in a great way.

It's like healthy hands on steroids.

Stay safe.What do you mean by "menu. ?

In my experience a full range of services are available, albeit from slightly older women. I have yet to find a GR spa with the range of services that are available at the two Battle Creek spas, Spring and Happy.

NoseJelly
10-01-20, 20:46
Called Bodywork Ann, asked for CeCe. She was not working that day. Only Linda. Well I've had a good massage and HJ from her, so I went in. I did get an hour plus 5 or 10 extra minutes of a damn good hard pressure massage. But NO HJ! WTF? I said I need more, like last time I saw you. She says nope massage over! First time in forever that I didn't get an HJ at an AMP! I always scout them out and do research to make sure they aren't legit only! So I tipped 30 and left.

When I got there, the guy that she just finished with was complaining about something and only gave her a 20 tip and stormed out muttering to himself. Maybe he got fucked out of a HJ too. I will not repeat with this place unless I'm guaranteed to get CeCe as my girl. Fuck it! Hope Blessings didn't buy and ruin this place like so many others!

NJ.

Swcdt
10-02-20, 05:42
Saw Casey tonight and it was a great experience. Her rates were $110 for hh and $180 for a hr. Because of time I did the hh. She got comfortable right away and to me she has an amazing body. She did the massage naked and towards the end of the massage on my stomach she did some light teasing which really turned me on. While on my stomach I had my hands on her legs, rubbed them up and down her legs and played with her vag for a little bit but no FIV. On the flip she got some oil and with her light, gentle touch went to town on my junk. She rubbed her hands all over it, rubbed it against her tits and lastly used both hands and rubbed the shaft and boys at the same time. She took directions well when I asked her to go a little faster, a little harder and in no time I had a huge smile on my face. I say give her a try. She is a keeper in my eyes.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sexy-sweet-fun/835179732431Did the 110/180 include tip? I've been wanting to check this one out. Thanks for the review.

WanToBe
10-02-20, 08:49
Had an dream with kelley yesterday If you have not seen her she is amazingthe best hour I have had in years. Very easy to talk to Very sexy and above all cute would love to spend the evening with her but will settle for an hour again you have to try her you won't regret it thanks Benz for the password and number.

Benz1
10-02-20, 10:51
Had an dream with kelley yesterday If you have not seen her she is amazingthe best hour I have had in years. Very easy to talk to Very sexy and above all cute would love to spend the evening with her but will settle for an hour again you have to try her you won't regret it thanks Benz for the password and number.You forgot the Kelly Link.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/kelly/031860888620

LandRover20
10-02-20, 11:04
So I guess my buddy's HVAC guy stopped in 5 star not too long ago. The pros were a bunch of hot girls working there. The cons were pricey for services rendered and I guess the room he got had the worst body odor he's ever smelled. Like they should've retired the room for the day. Or the week. Felt worse for the girl because at least he only had to stay there 45 min. Says he got a mediocre massage shorted on time by about 15 min and paid 80 on top of 60 door for an HJ with boobage out. Even with all that he says he liked the vibe there because of all the hot girls. Thinks maybe its a luxury treat now and then. He wondered if its like a serenity shop where you pay extra for the hotness.

Curious, has anyone been to both 5 star and serenity recently, and can you offer comparison?

Arish
10-02-20, 11:38
Did the 110/180 include tip? I've been wanting to check this one out. Thanks for the review.Yes the rates include tip.

WanToBe
10-02-20, 12:55
So I guess my buddy's HVAC guy stopped in 5 star not too long ago. The pros were a bunch of hot girls working there. The cons were pricey for services rendered and I guess the room he got had the worst body odor he's ever smelled. Like they should've retired the room for the day. Or the week. Felt worse for the girl because at least he only had to stay there 45 min. Says he got a mediocre massage shorted on time by about 15 min and paid 80 on top of 60 door for an HJ with boobage out. Even with all that he says he liked the vibe there because of all the hot girls. Thinks maybe its a luxury treat now and then. He wondered if its like a serenity shop where you pay extra for the hotness.

Curious, has anyone been to both 5 star and serenity recently, and can you offer comparison?Never been to five star but have to serinity would say from your post serinity is 100% better even got a nice cold drink.

WanToBe
10-02-20, 12:57
You forgot the Kelly Link.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/kelly/031860888620Did not have the link but I do now LOL.

Benz1
10-02-20, 13:51
Never been to five star but have to serinity would say from your post serinity is 100% better even got a nice cold drink.The warm beverages are nice too. The coffee is very fine.

BoatGuy1
10-02-20, 15:07
The warm beverages are nice too. The coffee is very fine.Going to Serenity, makes it difficult to go elsewhere. As long as you have the pocketbook, you know what you are going to get and not ever a bad experience (so far for me) . This might be a sign of addiction for me. Might have to ponder that but feeling hooked.

Gene2
10-02-20, 16:03
Looks like you're right. They've also dropped their ad on RubRatings. And after posting every day for months on STG, there have been no new posts this month.

Quite the changes.

I blame DjBiker.

G2.

Called Bodywork Ann, asked for CeCe. She was not working that day. Only Linda. Well I've had a good massage and HJ from her, so I went in. I did get an hour plus 5 or 10 extra minutes of a damn good hard pressure massage. But NO HJ! WTF? I said I need more, like last time I saw you. She says nope massage over! First time in forever that I didn't get an HJ at an AMP! I always scout them out and do research to make sure they aren't legit only! So I tipped 30 and left.

When I got there, the guy that she just finished with was complaining about something and only gave her a 20 tip and stormed out muttering to himself. Maybe he got fucked out of a HJ too. I will not repeat with this place unless I'm guaranteed to get CeCe as my girl. Fuck it! Hope Blessings didn't buy and ruin this place like so many others!

NJ.

Frank Hider
10-02-20, 17:53
Had a great visit with Melissa. She is amazing. Definitely worth a visit.

Underdog1495
10-02-20, 18:06
Had a great dream Mona services me good. All the fixings even fisting. OMG a great GFE the dream was. Sunny is gone now.

NoseJelly
10-02-20, 19:35
Looks like you're right. They've also dropped their ad on RubRatings. And after posting every day for months on STG, there have been no new posts this month.
Quite the changes.

I blame DjBiker.
G2.Thanks for the intel G2! Good Stuff!

LostRdr
10-03-20, 08:15
Stopped at Panacea yesterday on my drive north. Great location as the parking and entrance is at the back of the building. The owner has gone all out with Halloween decorations, which is cool and shows that they are laid back and able to have fun. Usual door fee, 30 hhr and 60 hr. I chose to have a great experience and tipped 50. Ill definitely be returning. Sorry, didn't catch her name.

Scott1269
10-03-20, 09:21
Had a great visit with Melissa. She is amazing. Definitely worth a visit.Any extra offered?

BoatGuy1
10-03-20, 09:29
Went and gave Casey a try. She just got back in about a month ago after about 6 months out. She previously worked at a parlor, but is enjoying the current setup much more. FS is off the table and she is pretty clear about it. However she is open to doing a toy show, etc and other fun. Gets nude from the beginning and has some nice mirrors set up so you can actually see something when getting massaged. Conversation was great. She is petite and no body fat, attractive and looks younger than her age. Massage was relaxing but she checks to see if pressure is ok, so she is willing to listen to what you want. Allowed roaming and did great with the finish, no rush or mechanical. Will repeat. $170 total for the hour. Ad below in other comment.

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sexy-sweet-fun/835179732431

Chippy6526
10-03-20, 10:15
I frequent 5 star at least weekly and have never had this issue. Cindy is very concerned with cleanliness and holds her girls to that fact. I have been to Serenity and cleanliness is not more or less then 5 star. I opt to go to 5 star because I get the massage I desire, and I do not at Serenity. Cindy has told me some of her plans. One is to get a shower at her facility so when you come from a hard days work you can wash the day off first.

VelvetGoldMine
10-03-20, 11:21
I had an hour massage with Sweet Cheeks and man it was what I've been missing in the massage game. Like everyone else has stated she is a very attractive Latina and doesn't disappoint with her massage skills. I'm not looking for crazy extras when I get a massage I like to roam a little and a to see beautiful mountains when we finish and boy are they nice, but the massage was one of the best I've ever had. I use to see Blonde 25 but she complains a little too much and her massages got more and more blah with me as time went on. Panacea is hit or miss, At Serenity the massage always takes a backseat to the overpriced extras. I think I've found my new regular in Sweet Cheeks!! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=590760&d=1601273109.

LandRover20
10-03-20, 11:30
Is anyone familiar? https://holland.craigslist.org/bts/d/spring-lake-in-home-massage-therapy/7202027545.html.

I tried doing a search but nothing came up. Just curious if she is real and maybe I can do some recon.

Swcdt
10-03-20, 13:00
Finally had a chance to go see Angel today. Amazed at how beautiful she is in person, her pics look great too, But WOW is she pretty. Pleasant conversation, very down to earth personality. Massage was quality work with some teasing. On the flip it was Fantastic. She has a great body, allows roaming. CBJ + 69 (with panties) total damage. 6/1. 4 its a lot, but I feel it was worth it.

White300
10-03-20, 16:20
Finally had a chance to go see Angel today. Amazed at how beautiful she is in person, her pics look great too, But WOW is she pretty. Pleasant conversation, very down to earth personality. Massage was quality work with some teasing. On the flip it was Fantastic. She has a great body, allows roaming. CBJ + 69 (with panties) total damage. 6/1. 4 its a lot, but I feel it was worth it.Can it be GPS if the panties stay on?

Frank Hider
10-03-20, 16:25
Any extra offered?Nope. I just go for the standard tip and visit, so I got what I expect, didn't ask for more. Melissa is super cute, great attitude, and she has a great body. Plus she makes the whole thing good, and the fun part is quite fun.

Gene2
10-03-20, 20:29
Saw a couple providers for the first time this week. First was Blonde25.

Communication was great. Light screening. Basically be a senior USA member or have a reference or two of ones you've seen that she can verify. I wholeheartedly embrace this type of safety precaution in this day and age.

In person she's more gorgeous than the photos. Great smile and body. Massage was good and on the flip got really good. Great value for the quality, youth, and appearance. Very clean studio that is safe and secure but private enough to not rouse suspicions.

I believe this studio is used by Casey on the evenings and weekends.

I will definitely repeat.

G2.

WestMichguy
10-03-20, 22:16
Went and gave Casey a try. She just got back in about a month ago after about 6 months out. She previously worked at a parlor, but is enjoying the current setup much more. FS is off the table and she is pretty clear about it. However she is open to doing a toy show, etc and other fun. Gets nude from the beginning and has some nice mirrors set up so you can actually see something when getting massaged. Conversation was great. She is petite and no body fat, attractive and looks younger than her age. Massage was relaxing but she checks to see if pressure is ok, so she is willing to listen to what you want. Allowed roaming and did great with the finish, no rush or mechanical. Will repeat. $170 total for the hour. Ad below in other comment.This girl is an absolute sweetheart. She looks better than her pics, has a killer body and gives great service. She and Blonde25 get a little grief for their higher rates, but the extra money is well worth it compared to some of the other providers out there who aren't nearly as attractive.

Noctis4569
10-04-20, 02:31
It was late and most MPs were closed or closing, the only one I knew of that was still open was LA Spa in Ionia. The stuff I heard about it, didn't get me excited. But unless I wanted an SW or Escort it was really my only option. I was in a massage kinda mood so I went there expecting the worse.

When I got there, some old hunchback lady let me in and showed me a room. I almost turned around and left thinking that this was going to be my masseuse. But I didn't. A few minutes later a VERY sexy Asian walked in where a school girl skirt. She goes by Pinky. Nice ass, great body, perfect boobs. The face was cute. She's probably in her 30's.

She kept repeating the same phrases over and over. Which was annoying, but then I realized its probably the only English she knows. The massage was awful, as too be expected at the AMPs around here. But the teasing was good, and she was hot. I actually cut the massage short and just went for the flip.

The menu is wide open depending on the donation available. I typically only go to AMPs when I'm feeling cheap. If I'm ok with spending more ill go American. Anyways, the menu was wide open. So I chose the FS option. Typically ill pay $ - $. 2 for FS at a AMP. But this was going to be more I handed her. 8 she kept her hand out for more, so I went up to $. 2 high end of what I usually would pay. Her hand was still out. I didn't want to pay more, but she was very attractive and I was wanting to hit that. So total dmg ended up being. 4 at the door for a hhr and $. 60 for tip.

She started with the CBJ being an AMP everything is always covered, or so is my experience. The catch is, this chick can suck the paint off a wall. Even with being covered, I'm not sure if I've ever had better. It was so good in fact, I didn't even make it to the FS part. I'm not terribly disappointed, except for the amount of money I ended up paying.

Will I repeat? Yeah, but I'd be more careful about the money. Don't let them see your money. Which is something I damn well know, but I was tired, it was late and spare of the moment.

GR needs some 24 hour places. I miss Bella gents. .

StevesMilin
10-04-20, 05:37
Is anyone familiar? https://holland.craigslist.org/bts/d/spring-lake-in-home-massage-therapy/7202027545.html.

I tried doing a search but nothing came up. Just curious if she is real and maybe I can do some recon.Despite provocative pics, two visits with not tease or indication of anything sensual. I'll probably repeat to see if she is a late bloomer but kinda doubt it. Her significant other or husband or whatever is involved.

I'll report back.

Smilin Steve out.

Russians
10-04-20, 10:29
Can it be GPS if the panties stay on?What does GPS mean I really don't know LOL.

Chad Adler
10-04-20, 11:05
Can it be GPS if the panties stay on?

What does GPS mean I really don't know LOL.Golden Pussy Syndrome. It happens when a girl is super attractive and gets so much positive attention that she starts thinking her vagina is made out of gold and charges outrageous rates that aren't warranted by the quality of service she provides.

The joke White300 is making is, can we really call it GPS if Angel isn't even giving up the pussy? I would argue, yes. She thinks her pussy is made out of such a high karat of gold that she doesn't even have to take it out. She can demand ridiculous prices by merely dangling the possibility in front of us.

Moonglow913
10-04-20, 11:52
It was late and most MPs were closed or closing, the only one I knew of that was still open was LA Spa in Ionia. The stuff I heard about it, didn't get me excited. But unless I wanted an SW or Escort it was really my only option. I was in a massage kinda mood so I went there expecting the worse.

When I got there, some old hunchback lady let me in and showed me a room. I almost turned around and left thinking that this was going to be my masseuse. But I didn't. A few minutes later a VERY sexy Asian walked in where a school girl skirt. She goes by Pinky. Nice ass, great body, perfect boobs. The face was cute. She's probably in her 30's.

She kept repeating the same phrases over and over. Which was annoying, but then I realized its probably the only English she knows. The massage was awful, as too be expected at the AMPs around here. But the teasing was good, and she was hot. I actually cut the massage short and just went for the flip.

The menu is wide open depending on the donation available. I typically only go to AMPs when I'm feeling cheap. If I'm ok with spending more ill go American. Anyways, the menu was wide open. So I chose the FS option. Typically ill pay $ - $. 2 for FS at a AMP. But this was going to be more I handed her. 8 she kept her hand out for more, so I went up to $. 2 high end of what I usually would pay. Her hand was still out. I didn't want to pay more, but she was very attractive and I was wanting to hit that. So total dmg ended up being. 4 at the door for a hhr and $. 60 for tip.Yeah $200 is a bit high for CBJ. Her idea or yours?

StevesMilin
10-05-20, 07:16
https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/d/grand-rapids-thai-massage/7207960022.html

New post on CL. Seems like I've seen reviews in the past but cannot find anything within the past few years.

Anyone experience Joy?

Thanks.

SS.

Gene2
10-05-20, 07:50
https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/bts/d/grand-rapids-thai-massage/7207960022.html

New post on CL. Seems like I've seen reviews in the past but cannot find anything within the past few years.

Anyone experience Joy?

Thanks.

SS.That's an AMP. Tuina massage. Joy has been reported on here. Late 20's. Slender and cute. Does good massage. HE available if she's alone there and knows you.

G2.

HollandGuy83
10-05-20, 09:37
This girl is an absolute sweetheart. She looks better than her pics, has a killer body and gives great service. She and Blonde25 get a little grief for their higher rates, but the extra money is well worth it compared to some of the other providers out there who aren't nearly as attractive.Agree. Casey is great. My issue with Blond25 isn't her prices but her attitude. I wish Casey and Blonde25 would swap their schedules because I prefer making my appointments around lunch time.

VelvetGoldMine
10-05-20, 11:16
Agree. Casey is great. My issue with Blond25 isn't her prices but her attitude. I wish Casey and Blonde25 would swap their schedules because I prefer making my appointments around lunch time.Blonde 25 is very attractive but her attitude and constant complaining turned me off. I was a regular who over time just got fed up with her constant bitching and trash talking other providers. I have yet to check Casey out.

SlapShot69
10-05-20, 11:35
100% Agree on the attitude issues with Blonde 25. I have seen her for several years, enjoyed my visits with her, even stayed in touch when she was off having a baby. A couple of weeks ago, I asked for an appointment, and she only had afternoon available. Told her that would not work, and that I would try another day. 20 minutes later, she said she had an earlier appointment cancel. I had already scheduled something else, so I let her know that. Her response: "Fine, Lose my number". I couldn't believe it, and reminded her how long I had been seeing her, and that I did not cancel, it just did not work for me.

It's unfortunate, I liked spending time with her, but this certainly showed me how much she really cares about her clients.

Blonde 25 is very attractive but her attitude and constant complaining turned me off. I was a regular who over time just got fed up with her constant bitching and trash talking other providers. I have yet to check Casey out.

AmpPerv
10-05-20, 13:07

Anyone experience Joy?

Thanks.

SS.I would recommend definitely call Joy for an appt. I saw her at beginning of year, went back a month later but she was not in, that was on a Saturday, saw Luna, no HE from her. There was a real pretty girl also working but I doubt she gave any HE either. So I did not go back thinking Joy had gone away. Other girls there may not give you HE.

BoatGuy1
10-05-20, 14:07
Blonde 25 is very attractive but her attitude and constant complaining turned me off. I was a regular who over time just got fed up with her constant bitching and trash talking other providers. I have yet to check Casey out.I haven't seen blond25, was on my list to, but Casey is an absolute sweetheart. I will just stick with Casey, in fact, working on setting up another visit.

Stonecoldstan
10-05-20, 14:13
100% Agree on the attitude issues with Blonde 25. I have seen her for several years, enjoyed my visits with her, even stayed in touch when she was off having a baby. A couple of weeks ago, I asked for an appointment, and she only had afternoon available. Told her that would not work, and that I would try another day. 20 minutes later, she said she had an earlier appointment cancel. I had already scheduled something else, so I let her know that. Her response: "Fine, Lose my number". I couldn't believe it, and reminded her how long I had been seeing her, and that I did not cancel, it just did not work for me.

It's unfortunate, I liked spending time with her, but this certainly showed me how much she really cares about her clients.I e always had a great experience with blonde 25. If she says something about others who care, she's better than most of them anyways. I've been texted her a few time to set something up but I've been real busy at work last few weeks. I can't wait till I have time to make the 20 min drive to see her again. If you don't want to see her that's fine opens more slots for us that do.

StevesMilin
10-05-20, 14:22
That's an AMP. Tuina massage. Joy has been reported on here. Late 20's. Slender and cute. Does good massage. HE available if she's alone there and knows you.

G2.Ahhh yes, now I recall seeing reviews. Probably operator error but I could not find anything searching "Joy" in GR massage.

Many thanks. HE along doesn't get my attention. Unless. LOL.

SS.

LlinhPhong
10-05-20, 14:58

Anyone experience Joy?

Thanks.

SS.I just had a dream this afternoon.

Joy was the only girl working there.

Mid or late 30's Thais girl. Pretty, nice body but just a little bit English.

Decent massage but no HE (very sad).

There's no lucky for me. Maybe YMMV.

Damage 60/40.

LlinhPhong
10-05-20, 15:18
I walked in Paradise two weeks ago.

There was only one girl working at that time. Summer white, petite around 30's.

Door fee: 50/30 minutes. I gave her 60 and asked for the change, she said she didn't have a change she will count on the tip. WTF.

While I was undressing, Heidi (I know her voice) came back and argued that I was her customer because it was her turn. She called Jennifer and complained, blah blah. Summer came in and asked me to say I have an appointment with Summer. It was so hilarious.

Summer had a super bad massage skills. She just put hot oil on my back and roamed it all my back. She asked me how many times I had been there? Did I get any HE or so?

She thought I was a noob and tried to upsell me LOL.

Standard HE: 80.

Nude HE: 150.

Body Slide: 200.

BJ: 300.

FS: 500.

I used to get the BBBJ for 100 over there. I told her that, but she said her price was set and it cannot be lower.

I said "It's fine. Just keep that price with you". I dressed in and walked out.

I think I'm not going to be back there anymore.

Blackfire
10-05-20, 15:56

It's unfortunate, I liked spending time with her, but this certainly showed me how much she really cares about her clients.Some women can be that way, especially if they feel "slighted" in the least. Couldn't tell you how many times past girlfriends have given me the 'ol "lose my number" line during an argument. That's one of the main reasons we pay for this shit, so we don't have to deal with that b / s. That being said, your last line seemed curious to me "showed how much she really cares about her clients". These are mostly prostitutes touching you or fucking you for money. They don't really care about YOU no matter what they tell you, you are a walking wallet. In fact, many if not most find the johns disgusting, though none would actually say it to us. Instead they'll tell us how much they really love touching our pee pee's or swallowing our babies.

Gene2
10-05-20, 17:01
I e always had a great experience with blonde 25. If she says something about others who care, she's better than most of them anyways. I've been texted her a few time to set something up but I've been real busy at work last few weeks. I can't wait till I have time to make the 20 min drive to see her again. If you don't want to see her that's fine opens more slots for us that do.I agree Stan. Her attitude has been great for me. But are we really going here for attitude? Or other tangibles. Like youth, beauty, service, cleanliness and security. Those are my worries. And Blonde25 checks the positive box on all of them.

If you don't want attitude. Don't have a conversation. And you will have no conversation by going to a Chinese MP. Most 60 year old masseuses won't talk at all. There. Problem solved. Leave the chatty and beautiful providers to the rest of us.

G2.

NoseJelly
10-05-20, 19:53
Blackfire is 10,000 Percent Right! Foolish to think otherwise. The real pros are the ladies that can make you believe they like you and your cock!

Charlie441
10-05-20, 20:53
I e always had a great experience with blonde 25. If she says something about others who care, she's better than most of them anyways. I've been texted her a few time to set something up but I've been real busy at work last few weeks. I can't wait till I have time to make the 20 min drive to see her again. If you don't want to see her that's fine opens more slots for us that do.It's a pretty big deal being a regular or semi-regular visitor, then them telling you to lose their # after they text you saying the once unavailable slot is now open, but then informing them that you can't make it, as you scheduled something else after they turned your availability down, originally. I mean, that's WOW. Not just "having a bad day".

That said, I do agree that if the high-quality + great looking girl is complaining about the competition out there (us guys do too), isn't enough to just kill the whole thing forever -- but if one does, sure, more slots for us. Conceptually, it's a very big difference than the previous example -- although I can see how complaining a ton about other girls will be a bit of a mood killer and make one not so hungry to go back in the near future, understandably.

And I agree with the General concept that Blackfire pointed out, although I don't think it's to That extreme for every girl (but worth seeing that way if a guy puts particular gals into a too-special place in his heart). But in general, in the moment, she may be having a good time, no big acting skills needed. And that can happen much of the time with some gals.

But at the end of the day, don't expect them to be anything more than a hot waitress you Don't really know would be about you on a super busy night, over-swarmed.

Gene2
10-05-20, 21:08

Door fee: 50/30 minutes. I gave her 60 and asked for the change, she said she didn't have a change she will count on the tip. WTF.

While I was undressing, Heidi (I know her voice) came back and argued that I was her customer because it was her turn. She called Jennifer and complained, blah blah. Summer came in and asked me to say I have an appointment with Summer. It was so hilarious.

Summer had a super bad massage skills. She just put hot oil on my back and roamed it all my back. She asked me how many times I had been there? Did I get any HE or so?

I used to get the BBBJ for 100 over there. I told her that, but she said her price was set and it cannot be lower.

I think I'm not going to be back there anymore.Wow. That's some hefty prices. And the negotiations are "the prices can't be lowered". Makes it seem like a union rule or a mob run place. Which I sure it's not. And anyone out there associated with the mob knows I'm joking. I'm a kidder. I would never say anything bad about the mob. Especially after watching the Sopranos.

In fact forget this post.

G2.

Wolverines
10-05-20, 22:55
Thanks for the reviews.

This girl is an absolute sweetheart. She looks better than her pics, has a killer body and gives great service. She and Blonde25 get a little grief for their higher rates, but the extra money is well worth it compared to some of the other providers out there who aren't nearly as attractive.

Went and gave Casey a try. She just got back in about a month ago after about 6 months out. She previously worked at a parlor, but is enjoying the current setup much more. FS is off the table and she is pretty clear about it. However she is open to doing a toy show, etc and other fun. Gets nude from the beginning and has some nice mirrors set up so you can actually see something when getting massaged. Conversation was great. She is petite and no body fat, attractive and looks younger than her age. Massage was relaxing but she checks to see if pressure is ok, so she is willing to listen to what you want. Allowed roaming and did great with the finish, no rush or mechanical. Will repeat. $170 total for the hour. Ad below in other comment.

CandidGuy35
10-06-20, 00:14
There are only two ladies here. One older probably in her 50-60's and another girl in her mid 40's. The younger one is just an average looking Chinese girl. The older one I didn't find attractive at all. I normally just walk in go with the luck of the draw and ended up getting massage from the younger one two times and older one two times. I found the older lady to just barely give a better massage than the younger girl. But still both massages are really bad from the two. If you looking for a relaxing massage look elsewhere. The handy is mostly jackhammer quick finish type. I wish they had better talent here since it's so close to my home.

Positive.

Like the location.

Leave Happy 100% of the time.

Not very busy.

No upsell.

Negatives.

Curtains no door for the rooms.

Not much talent.

Terrible massage.

Only OTC roaming.

Not much fun.

Electronman
10-06-20, 06:24
I stopped by Panacea on a recent afternoon. I was greeted by Annie, an attractive, well-endowed white woman. She showed me to a room and came back in a few minutes saying that she'd be my masseuse. She said they had a new girl in training and asked if the new girl (Lydie or Lydia?) could join our session. I was lying face down on the table when they both entered the room so I didn't get a good look at Lydie. But I did enjoy the feel of four hands on my back, butt and legs. After a bit of banter, I encouraged them to get comfortable. Without any hesitation, they both got nude and continued the massage. When it was time for the flip, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Lydie had a very nice, slender body (my favorite body style). I was impressed with Annie's skills and also impressed that Lydie enjoyed being gently fondled while Annie was taking care of business. Overall, it was a very nice surprise and I tipped accordingly. Although there was not any girl-girl action, they were both attractive and fun. I would be wiling to see either woman again, singly or as a duo.

Moonglow913
10-06-20, 07:08

I think I'm not going to be back there anymore.Is Summer the really hot babe that works at TOP? If so, I got the same rate structure. I did a review about it. Did the standard MO of bringing only the amount I am willing to spend which was 300. Little head won the battle (had to sink by cock into that gorgeous body) and played "this is all I got". That is when I learned they have their own ATM on premises. 500 was too much but I had a great time, even if it was a once and done thing. Then again she is just as hot as any of the Serenity ladies, maybe hotter and her prices are not far off from their's.

Gene2
10-06-20, 08:20
Did anyone else hear that Tasha has retired? Friday was her last day although she will be doing a few days during Panaceas theme week of October 18-31.

G2.

VelvetGoldMine
10-06-20, 09:18
It's a pretty big deal being a regular or semi-regular visitor, then them telling you to lose their # after they text you saying the once unavailable slot is now open, but then informing them that you can't make it, as you scheduled something else after they turned your availability down, originally. I mean, that's WOW. Not just "having a bad day".

That said, I do agree that if the high-quality + great looking girl is complaining about the competition out there (us guys do too), isn't enough to just kill the whole thing forever -- but if one does, sure, more slots for us. Conceptually, it's a very big difference than the previous example -- although I can see how complaining a ton about other girls will be a bit of a mood killer and make one not so hungry to go back in the near future, understandably.

And I agree with the General concept that Blackfire pointed out, although I don't think it's to That extreme for every girl (but worth seeing that way if a guy puts particular gals into a too-special place in his heart). But in general, in the moment, she may be having a good time, no big acting skills needed. And that can happen much of the time with some gals.

But at the end of the day, don't expect them to be anything more than a hot waitress you Don't really know would be about you on a super busy night, over-swarmed.When you're paying for a relaxing and releasing experience, you don't want to hear someone's personal drama. Well at least I don't. Blonde25 gives a great massage, and maybe she was just having a bad month or two, I might give her another shot and see, that ass is to die for!!

GreenHorn29
10-06-20, 09:57
Have anyone used either of these providers? Any luck?

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/come-get-the-best-massage-ever/873194118751

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hey-loves-im-back/900160380072

JMaul
10-06-20, 11:45
Agree. Casey is great. My issue with Blond25 isn't her prices but her attitude. I wish Casey and Blonde25 would swap their schedules because I prefer making my appointments around lunch time.I had a chance to visit Casey as well and think other reviews are well summarized.

Rates are higher than an MP but this includes tips to a degree. No lady will turn down a monger giving her more money LOL.

I prefer the flat rate vs MP bullshit about up sell, but there are also girls at the MP who don't make this an issue.

Pros:

Very pretty.

Sensual massage.

Very enjoyable after the flip.

Extremely nice and laid back attitude.

No mention of money.

Cons:

Massage was light / medium pressure. I prefer harder and asked for that but unsure if the pressure applied was her hardest or not.

In comparison to her roommate B25, I found them very similar. Curious to see if they ever offer a 4 hand combo in the future LOL!

I'd put Casey somewhere between ATF and DNV. Do not visit. She's worth a repeat in my book to see if she trends closer to ATF or DNV status.

Stay safe!

Gene2
10-06-20, 16:22

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/come-get-the-best-massage-ever/873194118751

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hey-loves-im-back/900160380072The second one is Summer. She's being discussed on this page. Higher priced than typical. But very attractive.

Chad Adler
10-06-20, 16:48

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hey-loves-im-back/900160380072I know the first one as Erica. I used to see her for full service dates, not massage. She got mad at me and stopped seeing me when someone on this site complained to her after I revealed I was getting really cheap rates. She raised all her prices across the board afterward, and I haven't heard much about her in a while.

JamesTheSloth
10-06-20, 18:52
Did anyone else hear that Tasha has retired? Friday was her last day although she will be doing a few days during Panaceas theme week of October 18-31.

G2.That is so unfortunate for usWhat is wrong with this year.

McNasty504
10-06-20, 20:57
So her today and had one of the beat massage ever, time wasn't shorted (we actually went over on time), and no tips mention the whole time. Had a very nice time and I think I found my go to girl there since Natasha will be quitting soon. Will definitely repeat.

Underdog1495
10-06-20, 22:08
Any reports from Jenison AMP?

GreenHorn29
10-07-20, 10:00
Any reports from Jenison AMP?I went to Asian Massage Ashiatsu and received a very good massage and nothing else. Some roaming.

Mr Cruzer
10-07-20, 10:01
There are only two ladies here. One older probably in her 50-60's and another girl in her mid 40's. The younger one is just an average looking Chinese girl. The older one I didn't find attractive at all. I normally just walk in go with the luck of the draw and ended up getting massage from the younger one two times and older one two times. I found the older lady to just barely give a better massage than the younger girl. But still both massages are really bad from the two. If you looking for a relaxing massage look elsewhere. The handy is mostly jackhammer quick finish type. I wish they had better talent here since it's so close to my home.

Positive.

Like the location.

Leave Happy 100% of the time.

Not very busy.

No upsell.

Negatives.

Curtains no door for the rooms.

Not much talent.

Terrible massage.

Only OTC roaming.

Not much fun.Are you aware of the three providers just down the road to the east? There's Sweet Megan, Angel (both in same building) and Julie Sweet Cheeks (same apt complex, couple buildings over). Can't go wrong with any of them.

WanToBe
10-07-20, 10:34
Any reports from Jenison AMP?I'd be interested if there's any nice ones in the Jenison area.

SneakyMark
10-07-20, 16:40
I had an appointment with Bella a few weeks back now and I will say I was pleasantly surprised. Missed her on my first call to her but she called right back and we set up an appointment. Showed up and knocked out my door fee and got ready for her in the room. The old saying is true and you get what you pay for and I got a nice rub and tug for decent price. I enjoy the bustier girls and she meets that criteria 100%. Will be returning for more.

ATrain66
10-07-20, 18:08
I remember this place being legit or very hit and miss at best.

I'd be interested if there's any nice ones in the Jenison area.

Scott1269
10-08-20, 01:22
So her today and had one of the beat massage ever, time wasn't shorted (we actually went over on time), and no tips mention the whole time. Had a very nice time and I think I found my go to girl there since Natasha will be quitting soon. Will definitely repeat.Got link or picture of her. Any extra offered.

HollandGuy83
10-08-20, 08:32
I know the first one as Erica. I used to see her for full service dates, not massage. She got mad at me and stopped seeing me when someone on this site complained to her after I revealed I was getting really cheap rates. She raised all her prices across the board afterward, and I haven't heard much about her in a while.She's lives and works out of a hotel in Grandville. She's a FS provider. Her pictures are from about a year ago and she's gained some weight since then. A year ago she was my ATF. Communication is pretty horrible and the last several times I saw her were very disappointing. A year ago, I was very willing to pay her slightly higher rates because I felt it was worth it.

Fielder
10-08-20, 14:11
Had some free time yesterday afternoon and decided to hit up an MP. I haven't had the opportunity to get into one post quarantine yet so I was pretty excited. I called Panacea looking for Aliese but she wasn't in so I decided to drive over to 5 Star and give it a shot. I have never been before. I pulled up and there were a couple cars sitting outside with dudes in them and then an SUV pulled up with a couple AA women and they were just hanging out like a shift was starting soon.

I wasn't feeling the vibe outside so I decided to drive over to Panacea where it's a bit more discreet. I went for a hhr and luck of the draw I got Melissa. I wasn't there for the massage, which was fine because it was light pressure and not very good. Although I did ask her to target an area and she did a pretty good job for the couple minutes I had her work on it. But the teasing was quite something and she had me squirming to flip.

In the flip she went through the motions of saying how she doesn't want to ask but the minimum deposit is door fee and blah blah. I cut her off and told her I would take care of her. We were connecting pretty well for the first time together so she dropped the speech and asked if I wanted her to get more comfortable. The top came off and wow, some of the beast breasts I have seen in a while. I wanted Aliese because of her assets, but this was an awesome conciliation prize. She allowed roaming. I was going to ask for the pants to come off but I was having such a great time I forgot about it. Nice and slow build up and excellent technique for the ending. Didn't feel rushed at all and she even hung out and cleaned while I got dressed and shot the shit.

Cool as hell chick. I will definitely repeat when I am just looking relieve some tension below the belt. 40/60. YMMV.

Pete3854
10-08-20, 14:32
Sometimes girls take time off from the hobby. Layla told me a week ago that she wanted a week or two off. This hobby can be a challenge to a lot of providers.

I don't think she's coming back to the hobby.It's so sad that she is unable to come back.

McNasty504
10-09-20, 09:27
Got link or picture of her. Any extra offered.Sorry no pics or extras.

Next time.

Blackfire
10-09-20, 10:49
So her today and had one of the beat massage ever, time wasn't shorted (we actually went over on time), and no tips mention the whole time. Had a very nice time and I think I found my go to girl there since Natasha will be quitting soon. Will definitely repeat.No mention of a tip, I suppose there wouldn't be as you later report no extras were available. Most of us don't have a lot of interest in going to a rub and tug place with no tug.

Blackfire
10-09-20, 10:51
It's so sad that she is unable to come back.What do you mean by "unable" to come back, did something happen?

Pete3854
10-09-20, 11:12
What do you mean by "unable" to come back, did something happen?She passed away.