PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

NoseJelly
04-19-15, 22:07
I went yesterday to LA Spa. Hadn't been there in years. The Asian lady said her name was Kim, could have been Kay. Similar experience to Legman. She asked for 40 and didn't give an hour long option. The massage tables are hand made from plywood but feel like cement! Absolutely no padding on the tables. Kim / Kay used talcum powder on her hands instead of oil, which was nice. Massage on back was average, with Kim / Kay on the table with me.

On the flip she started kissing me and asked "what you want honey?" I said I want you Kim / Kay. She laughed and asked me if I was "Law Police". After that was out of the way, she said how much money I brought her. I took Legman's que and gave her 60 (she made me give her the tip before she would continue). Off came her clothes and she started some serious DFK on me while jacking the Johnson, while she laid along side me on the concrete slab, er I mean table. 3 times she briefly ran her lips across my Tip, but no BBBJ. She has a full on Winter Bush, so I didn't spend too much time with FIV, because it felt like I was petting a catipillar!

After I popped, she cleaned me up and gave me bottled water. She said "next time more tip more fun", just like Jenny at Hawaii Spa Lansing. My guess is a 100 tip would get BBBJ or more. For that kind of tip I could drive another 25 minutes to Hawaii Spa and see Jenny or Mikki and get Table Shower, Sauna, Massage and BBBJ / FS!

I will only repeat if in Portland and Horny.

NJ.

Found myself west bound on I-96, heading back from the Detroit area Sunday evening (4/12/15) around 8 pm and as I approached exit #73 noticed that the "open" sign was on at the little barn, known as LA Spa. At the last minute I pulled in and there were zero cars in the parking lot. It's been years since I've visited this place and I've heard rumors that it was closed.

THE GOOD.

The woman who greeted me at the door was Kay. Kay was a very trim woman in her mid forties, about 5 ft tall, maybe 90 lbs, long black hair (perhaps mid-back) nice face and some impressive bolt-ons that looked natural, she wore a short skirt and was very easy on the eyes. Kay was not a talker (that worked for me last night). Standard 40 for the half hour massage and 60 tip. The massage was actually pretty good, not too much oil and from the start she climbed up on the bench with me. I rather enjoyed the fact that I could feel she was wearing nothing under that dress as I could feel her rub up against my legs and back as she moved around. Kay remained on top of me the whole time, even after the flip. She allowed all sorts of roaming (including fiv) after 30 minutes, without a word she asked me to flip, took off her dress, slid those bolt-ons all over me, then sat next to me with her back toward me and leaned her face so close to the little man I thought she was going to give me head; however, she only provided a HJ that was pretty darn good. When it was all done she cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave be a bottle of water and I was on my way.

I got every minute of time and then some, and I actually felt better from the massage too.

THE BAD.

I really can't think of any, I will most likely go back and see what else is available from Kay. When I do, I'll let you know.

WestMichguy
04-20-15, 21:50
No. You will have a much more enjoyable time spending your money elsewhere. She is not really into the HJ, very mechanical and clinical. She stays 100% fully dressed, and there is absolutely no touching or verbal turn on's to help a guy climax either. A provider who can provide a fun, arousing and sensual experience is more deserving of your hard earned dollar in my opinion.I saw her a few times last year and she does give a good massage. She mixed oil with lotion so it's a pretty slippery situation but she only hands you a dry towel to clean up when she's done. Only once did I splurge on the "Pelvic Massage" and I didn't think it was worth the extra cash. For a short time, her daughter (super cute 19-ish girl) worked with her but not anymore.

Mongerlian
04-22-15, 21:18
Don't know if there are any reports on this place yet, so here goes. Very clinical, with zero action. As in, you won't even get skin to skin contact on your rear, the entire pelvic area is covered with a blanket the whole time. I've seen one girl a number of times, this most recent time I almost thought I might get at least a HJ, but no. That being said, a couple girls there do give a good massage, just don't expect anything else. I heard that the massage place at Woodland offers extras? Can anyone confirm or debunk?

Member #6391
04-23-15, 13:54
I saw Lexi at Royal the other day.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-yourself-have-total-relaxation/18993903

Looks like the girl in the pictures. Her hair is more red now. She has a bigger bottom a didn't thin. But I didn't think she was fat either.

Easy texting to setup the appointment.

Paid the hhr door fee and got in the room. She. I was on the table she asked if she should get more comfortable. I said yes and she was in her birthday suit.

She was very hands on. Lots and lots of teasing. There was a body slide. She told me I could touch.

The ending was great. She was up on the table covered in oil. Got a nice Russian handshake.

She was very into it and we had fun. Was out. 8 including the tip. Well worth it.

Allison was there as well. Looked just like the girl in the pictures. Will have to go back and see her sometime.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-alison-in-grand-rapids/19008004

TwoSwizzle
04-25-15, 02:07
I saw Lexi at Royal the other day.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-yourself-have-total-relaxation/18993903

Looks like the girl in the pictures. Her hair is more red now. She has a bigger bottom a didn't thin. But I didn't think she was fat either.

Easy texting to setup the appointment.

Paid the hhr door fee and got in the room. She. I was on the table she asked if she should get more comfortable. I said yes and she was in her birthday suit.

She was very hands on. Lots and lots of teasing. There was a body slide. She told me I could touch.

The ending was great. She was up on the table covered in oil. Got a nice Russian handshake.

She was very into it and we had fun. Was out. 8 including the tip. Well worth it.

Allison was there as well. Looked just like the girl in the pictures. Will have to go back and see her sometime.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-alison-in-grand-rapids/19008004I agree and disagree with your statements. I saw Lexi the other day for the first time and was disappointed. Massage was awesome she really puts out effort to provide a good massage. The bad, she is not a pretty as she appears to be in the pictures. Although she's not BIG she's not skinny either. Yes she gives a great handjob with Russian handshake, it was very hard for me to release do to her body. If you are a guy who enjoys a women with a more fit body and pretty face, she is not the one for you. On looks and body I would give her a 5 out of 10. I mean no disrespect to hear, I merely trying to inform other guys like me who want a more attractive provider. She was very friendly and kind.

NoseJelly
04-25-15, 09:23
I agree and disagree with your statements. I saw Lexi the other day for the first time and was disappointed. Massage was awesome she really puts out effort to provide a good massage. The bad, she is not a pretty as she appears to be in the pictures. Although she's not BIG she's not skinny either. Yes she gives a great handjob with Russian handshake, it was very hard for me to release do to her body. If you are a guy who enjoys a women with a more fit body and pretty face, she is not the one for you. On looks and body I would give her a 5 out of 10. I mean no disrespect to hear, I merely trying to inform other guys like me who want a more attractive provider. She was very friendly and kind.Most of the MP Girls don't look as good as their pics on BP. The girls that do require you to bring your wallet and your neighbors wallet and his neighbors wallet to cover the "tip".

HawkEye22
04-25-15, 11:12
I visited this 50+ year old claiming to be 35. The picture is fake. She is very heavy and extremely unattractive. Had an incall on Lake Eastbrook.

I went in (for what reason I have no idea. Figured I was there so may as well). She had me take off my shirt and rubbed my shoulders weakly for about 3 minutes and then stated that the massage was over. Big scam on so many levels. Avoid this one completely.

Tarotjd
04-25-15, 22:21
I visited this 50+ year old claiming to be 35. The picture is fake. She is very heavy and extremely unattractive. Had an incall on Lake Eastbrook.

I went in (for what reason I have no idea. Figured I was there so may as well). She had me take off my shirt and rubbed my shoulders weakly for about 3 minutes and then stated that the massage was over. Big scam on so many levels. Avoid this one completely.Yeah I wrote a warning on her about a year or two ago. She makes you pay up front and does nothing. Terrible ripoff. Left me in room as she went upstairs, I walked out never saw her. Vindictive side of me wanted to take her parrot she had in the front room by door on way out. Would have been long gone by the time she noticed and woulda got my money back. Terrible.

Mr Cruzer
04-26-15, 08:29

I went in (for what reason I have no idea. Figured I was there so may as well). She had me take off my shirt and rubbed my shoulders weakly for about 3 minutes and then stated that the massage was over. Big scam on so many levels. Avoid this one completely.About a year and a half ago I also had a bad experience with her. Lots of (attempted) up sell, late for apt. , just ok MS and just OK HE, but its sounds like now she is a total scam. I guess I was lucky I to have gotten at least something for my money.

ChicagoSouth
04-27-15, 09:22
I saw Rhonda at wonder last she is great nice massage and a great menu.

ChicagoSouth
04-27-15, 09:26
Has any one seen Anita from Pacific anymore every time I call there she is not there or had just left for the day.

Grube
04-27-15, 14:33
I want to try Bella Gente, but their BP ads never show pictures of the staff. What are they like?

Benz1
04-28-15, 09:40
I want to try Bella Gente, but their BP ads never show pictures of the staff. What are they like?NoseJelly knows what's up. Read post # 3006.

If your looking for the hottest MP Girls, you might have to walk into every MP and walk out if you don't like what you see. And don't forget to bring NJ's neighbors wallet.

Dumb Luck
04-28-15, 11:41
NoseJelly knows what's up. Read post # 3006.

If your looking for the hottest MP Girls, you might have to walk into every MP and walk out if you don't like what you see. And don't forget to bring NJ's neighbors wallet.Exactly! And for $300 you can fuck an average MP gal for 15 minutes. For $300 you can bone a drop dead gorgeous SP for an hour.

EngrGuy
04-28-15, 14:40
Had another nice visit with Sweet the other day. She has put on some winter weight but the massage is as good as ever as is the hand shake good by" and for the rate you can't beat it. ".

Love Massage
04-28-15, 15:24
Had another nice visit with Sweet the other day. She has put on some winter weight but the massage is as good as ever as is the hand shake good by" and for the rate you can't beat it. ".If you could help us out. I'm wondering what Sweet is? Guy or Gal. I did a search no such person. Thanks.

NoseJelly
04-28-15, 17:37
NoseJelly knows what's up. Read post # 3006.

If your looking for the hottest MP Girls, you might have to walk into every MP and walk out if you don't like what you see. And don't forget to bring NJ's neighbors wallet.Guys like me, Benz and some others go for Menu options, quality and price. If the lady happens to be hot, well that's just a bonus! For under 200 total, there a NO Columbian Supermodels working West Michigan MPs! There are some beauties in the area, but they expect huge tips and usually aren't worth it.

For the house fee and 100-150 tip, Miami has MPs galore featuring all kinds of non English speaking Ladies that will make your friggin eyes pop out of your head and offer BBBJ / FS You just have to by willing to fly / drive there!

NJ.

Bloozer
04-28-15, 17:55
Had another nice visit with Sweet the other day. She has put on some winter weight but the massage is as good as ever as is the hand shake good by" and for the rate you can't beat it. ".And "Sweet" contact info is?

Lakeshore1
04-28-15, 18:31
So, I foumd myself in GR after some jobsite meetings today. Texted this one.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs/19054031 and set up an hour. She's nice looking. Was quite friendly, but not overly talkative. Massage was pretty good to me, I enjoyed my time. The flip was ok. Nothing special. Minimal roaming until "next time". But, she made sure I had my FULL hour. If I am in the area, I'd see her again.

Benz1
04-28-15, 19:17
Guys like me, Benz and some others go for Menu options, quality and price. If the lady happens to be hot, well that's just a bonus! For under 200 total, there a NO Columbian Supermodels working West Michigan MPs! There are some beauties in the area, but they expect huge tips and usually aren't worth it.

For the house fee and 100-150 tip, Miami has MPs galore featuring all kinds of non English speaking Ladies that will make your friggin eyes pop out of your head and offer BBBJ / FS You just have to by willing to fly / drive there!

NJ.Sounds like I need a trip to Florida!

I agree it's hard to find service with a smile around here, plus a beautiful girl too.

I gave up on the local MPs, rates are too high for what you get.

FineByMe72
04-28-15, 22:56
I think he is talking about Sweetie who advertises in Craigslist. I used to see her for a massage all the time but never got a HE from her as I got the sense she didn't like to do it. . . And definitely no touching.

And "Sweet" contact info is?

NoseJelly
04-29-15, 01:02
Sounds like I need a trip to Florida!

I agree it's hard to find service with a smile around here, plus a beautiful girl too.

I gave up on the local MPs, rates are too high for what you get.Benz if you like Latinas, the Miami MP scene is like Heaven! Instant Kid in a Candyshop! They don't make women that hot up here in Michigan.

EngrGuy
04-29-15, 08:58
And "Sweet" contact info is?It's a girl of course for those who asked. She posts from time to time on CL but has a pretty good clientele built up. Does not include a pic. I've never heard or saw her use "sweetie" I think she use to work at East West but not positive. Only get the handshake if she knows you as in you have been there a few times no roaming. I'll post her add when I see it up again.

Love The Lips
04-29-15, 10:55
I think he is talking about Sweetie who advertises in Craigslist. I used to see her for a massage all the time but never got a HE from her as I got the sense she didn't like to do it. . . And definitely no touching.I've seen Sweets two different times and got a nice HE both times. She does stay dressed and doesn't allow roaming but gives a pretty good massage too! She works out of her home and if I remember correctly, she was on the east side of the city north of 28th. It has been at least 3 years since my last massage with her.

Curious431
04-29-15, 13:34
Hey there! First time posting here! Just curious if anyone's heard of sage or had the lowdown? I've been going there awhile and she's new. Thanks!

Curious431
04-29-15, 14:43
Has anyone seen sage? Havnt been able to find a review anywhere. Thanks!

HealthyLiving
04-30-15, 07:42
I had no luck with a board search. Any info on this Cassandra? https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/biz/5000118710.html.

StoleHome8
04-30-15, 17:16
I saw her about 6 mths ago. She is smokin hot! It's a house not bad, not far from Zoo. Private massage room. Beautiful see's. Amazing bubble butt and no kid damage from her little one. Beautiful face and hair. She was very guarded. Very standoffish until she had 4-5 stiff drinks while giving the massage. Only got a standard HE, but did get to finish on those beautiful see's! I think more is on the table, but "once you get to know her". I just didn't want to put in the effort as I have a few regulars that take up enough time as it is. Of course, YMMV.

I would definitely return. As a matter of fact, I had forgotten about her as she advertises in the small business section of CL. I think a return trip is in short order! Thanks for reminding me.

I had no luck with a board search. Any info on this Cassandra? https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/biz/5000118710.html.

TwoSwizzle
04-30-15, 23:08
Has anyone ever dreamed with Paige? Not the Paige who works at Panacea, this one.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/paige-is-back-seductive-breathtaking/18927468

NoseJelly
04-30-15, 23:19
Has anyone seen sage? Havnt been able to find a review anywhere. Thanks!She's new +you're new=TOFTT and let us know! She might be a keeper.

Bloozer
05-01-15, 01:10
Has anyone ever dreamed with Paige? Not the Paige who works at Panacea, this one.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/paige-is-back-seductive-breathtaking/18927468All I'm going to say is Google Image.

Member #5710
05-01-15, 08:41
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-sunshine-rub-you-into-relaxation/18664753

I see this chick advertising on occasion. Been wondering if anyone has tried her and what the experience was like.

Also looking for any insight on these two.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-and-get-an-amazing-erotic-massage/19016819

Thanks for whatever info can be provided.

James555
05-01-15, 09:16
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-sunshine-rub-you-into-relaxation/18664753

I see this chick advertising on occasion. Been wondering if anyone has tried her and what the experience was like.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-and-get-an-amazing-erotic-massage/19016819

Thanks for whatever info can be provided.I would also appreciate any info. Been looking for a good independent masseuse.

Benz1
05-01-15, 09:50

Thanks for whatever info can be provided.Page 4 today on backpage advertiser reviews # 6289. Just after your post 6288. Trina and friend posted by FineByMe72.

I called her and she wanted $. 80. Not enough info for me at that price.

Love Massage
05-01-15, 09:54

Thanks for whatever info can be provided.Seen the two ladies last week at a run down home! Mattress on the floor. Wasn't anything good at all! I felt sorry for them gave them there HE fee. Will never repeat. PM if want to learn more!

Love Massage
05-01-15, 09:56
Page 4 today on backpage advertiser reviews # 6289. Just after your post 6288. Trina and friend posted by FineByMe72.

I called her and she wanted $. 80. Not enough info for me at that price.They need a massage table! They need to dress up. And clean room. Then maybe I would return!

Member #5710
05-01-15, 10:32
Page 4 today on backpage advertiser reviews # 6289. Just after your post 6288. Trina and friend posted by FineByMe72.

I called her and she wanted $. 80. Not enough info for me at that price.I'd have to agree.

Benz1
05-01-15, 11:29
I would also appreciate any info. Been looking for a good independent masseuse.This topic has been discussed repeatedly on this forum.

A great massuse is not always where you'll find any extras, you might try sending your wife to massage therapy school. There's no guarantee with that plan either.

NoseJelly
05-01-15, 15:13

I called her and she wanted $. 80. Not enough info for me at that price.The older one at the bottom of the ad used o work at E / W and Mama Dees. Wasn't very good. Rough hands.

Improven
05-01-15, 18:35
So, Round 2 at this place, trying a different masseuse and drew Tina.

She's a cute 20-30's something, very easy on the eyes, and has a flirtatious act. Get in the Room, pay the 1 HR fee (. 65) and get undressed. She comes in, flirts a little and then asks what kind of massage I want, hard or soft. I elected hard, because I do actually have a lot of back pain, but most peoples hard, I call soft. Well. Tina is what I call. Hulk meets sexy. She worked my body over and over, and I mean hard core, and then on top of all this really deep and GOOD massage, she's stroking / teasing me. She has a very erotic method of working on my back, which involves a lot of grinding and extra sliding of the body.

Get through the massage and get asked to flip. I flip and am already hard, but figured this is where the fun begins. She points to me and asks if I want some extra relief, and I motion yes. She asks if I tip, and I nod and lay down. She begins the mechanical stuff, and I motion for a blow job and she holds up 1 finger. I hold up 5 and motion to start. She laughs and pushes me back down and continues, and we repeat the same thing 2 more times, she was willing to do anything for that $ apparrently, Nude Massage, FS, BBBJ, but I refused to pay that price for what may or may not happen. I then lay back and she keeps pressuring me, and I just start groping her ass, and then slide my hand up to find. NO UNDIES! So I get a little FIV and am teasing her, and eventually she pushes me away, and asks one more time, this time I ignored her (eyes still closed) and continued to get familiar with her body with my hands. I'm taking a while, so she does some FIB w / lube and quickly gets me ready to pop, and she then continued to shake my hand until I was fully milked (which I really appreciate from women) and then she cleaned me up. She then asks for. 6 $ for the extra fun. I held up 5 fingers and she made 6, and then I held up 4 and she quickly came to 5, and I just did 4 about three more times, and then I made 0 when she tried again, and then it was quickly 4 and out the door. All in all, great experience, had to be firmer than usual but in the end, got what I came for.

Tina. Would Repeat.

Joyce. Would repeat (too shy though).

Happyone99
05-02-15, 00:22
The older one at the bottom of the ad used o work at E / W and Mama Dees. Wasn't very good. Rough hands.Yes she did. Gr and Holland. Now on her site alone she advertises her age as 34. I think reverse those numbers and then add some.

Donntee
05-02-15, 07:14

She's a cute 20-30's something, very easy on the eyes, and has a flirtatious act. Get in the Room, pay the 1 HR fee (. 65) and get undressed. She comes in, flirts a little and then asks what kind of massage I want, hard or soft. I elected hard, because I do actually have a lot of back pain, but most peoples hard, I call soft. Well. Tina is what I call. Hulk meets sexy. She worked my body over and over, and I mean hard core, and then on top of all this really deep and GOOD massage, she's stroking / teasing me. She has a very erotic method of working on my back, which involves a lot of grinding and extra sliding of the body.

Get through the massage and get asked to flip. I flip and am already hard, but figured this is where the fun begins. She points to me and asks if I want some extra relief, and I motion yes. She asks if I tip, and I nod and lay down. She begins the mechanical stuff, and I motion for a blow job and she holds up 1 finger. I hold up 5 and motion to start. She laughs and pushes me back down and continues, and we repeat the same thing 2 more times, she was willing to do anything for that $ apparrently, Nude Massage, FS, BBBJ, but I refused to pay that price for what may or may not happen. I then lay back and she keeps pressuring me, and I just start groping her ass, and then slide my hand up to find. NO UNDIES! So I get a little FIV and am teasing her, and eventually she pushes me away, and asks one more time, this time I ignored her (eyes still closed) and continued to get familiar with her body with my hands. I'm taking a while, so she does some FIB w / lube and quickly gets me ready to pop, and she then continued to shake my hand until I was fully milked (which I really appreciate from women) and then she cleaned me up. She then asks for. 6 $ for the extra fun. I held up 5 fingers and she made 6, and then I held up 4 and she quickly came to 5, and I just did 4 about three more times, and then I made 0 when she tried again, and then it was quickly 4 and out the door. All in all, great experience, had to be firmer than usual but in the end, got what I came for.

Tina. Would Repeat.

Joyce. Would repeat (too shy though).Thanks for TOFTT! What is Tina's body type? I wish I had your negotiation skills. I like the idea of hand signals. I might try writing on my hands ahead of time because once I am in the room, my stupid little head takes over and he thinks he is a millionaire.

HealthyLiving
05-02-15, 08:29
I saw her about 6 mths ago. She is smokin hot! It's a house not bad, not far from Zoo. Private massage room. Beautiful see's. Amazing bubble butt and no kid damage from her little one. Beautiful face and hair. She was very guarded. Very standoffish until she had 4-5 stiff drinks while giving the massage. How does one manage to make, let alone drink, 4-5 drinks over the course of an hour long massage? LOL. Is there really any massage to speak of, or just the HE?

Thanks for the info.

HlaMouse
05-02-15, 10:05
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-star-ready-to-please-every-inch-of-you/16954803 Had a massage with Sexy Star. Is girl in picture, nice, friendly, easy to set.

Appointment. However, massage wasn't very good, paid for hour, but was out in 45. Very limited menu only HE, did allow a lot of roaming, but didn't seem with the $. There is.

Better options out there. This first time post so hope it makes sense.I have tried to contact her by phone and text to no avail. Maybe better off. Very cute, and her location suited me, but now she seems to have moved to alpine area. Too far for me. Anyway, thanks for helping me decide. Will pass.

Macaroni1
05-02-15, 11:20

Tina. Would Repeat.

Joyce. Would repeat (too shy though).Hi,

Wondering the name of the place.

OctoberFun
05-02-15, 12:40
Made the long trip to the islands to see Mikki. This was my first time seeing her. Everything is true what you have read in the forum. Once there and after paying the price of admission.

Mikki informed me they were having problems with the plumbing so there will be no table shower. Big bummer for me. She said she would make it up to me with by bathing.

My body with her mouth, which she did. Let's just say she did not miss a spot. Mikki fully lives up to her reputation. BB is offered on everything which I declined.

Fully enjoyed myself but I think once is enough for me there.

TokyoDawson
05-02-15, 15:41
Had Tia this week for hr. She is a tiny little thing, including the ta-tas. A couple piercings but small and not objectionable to me. Nice massage. After stroking her legs a little I offered to massage her and she was good with that. Everything but the panties came off and she got on the table. After a bit I took the panties off with no objection. Played with her top and bottom, front and back. Then my turn back on the table and a standard HE finish. Gave $ at the door, Tia confirmed she got the change and I gave another. 1. Will repeat.

Improven
05-02-15, 23:37
Thanks for TOFTT! What is Tina's body type? I wish I had your negotiation skills. I like the idea of hand signals. I might try writing on my hands ahead of time because once I am in the room, my stupid little head takes over and he thinks he is a millionaire.I'd say college age, cheerful Chinese girl look.

Negaunee
05-03-15, 20:50
Had a bit of a time finding because they haven't changed the sign from the previous tenants. The English skills are pretty bad so they might think it says massage! I paid the. 65 fee with four 20's and was surprised to receive change before the massage began. I drew Jenny an early 20's Asian, slender and nice to look at. The massage was not impressive and she would not take her top off. She did allow roaming up top and they were perfect Bee's. She did okay with the He and then cleaned me up. She left the room for a minute and then returned to continue massaging me for the rest of the hour. I tipped. 25. When I came out she asked for a ride home to which I agreed. When she came out the door the there was another girl carrying a trash bag the contents of which I don't want to think about. I dropped them and the bag off and continued on with my night. Next time I will ask for Tina or walk.

Odin1234
05-05-15, 11:48
Tried here and drew Tina. She was very clear nothing else was on the menu. A cross between Hulk and sexy is accurate. It was painful at times.

As I was getting ready to leave I watched her straighten out the cover on the table and the sheets. Obviously they weren't getting changed. She then refolded a towel that was used and put it back down. Whether it stayed like that or not I can't say. I'd be surprised if it was changed though.

Muskegon
05-05-15, 13:36
Seen Lexi at Royal Touch yesterday. Her hair is more red than in pictures. She is not fat by any means but is 'thick boned' as some guys would say.

I enjoyed my time. Massage is not CMT quality but she has strong hands and gives a good go at it.

She got comfortable upon request and did light breast teasing my back. On flip I wished she would squeeze a bit more but over was decent because it not a quick mecjanical bull ride to get you out of there.

Would I go back? Yes. 1 hour 60 $ door fee + 40 $ for tip.

LuvRubs
05-05-15, 14:22
Some reviews of places / therapists I have been to lately.

The Real Massage Therapy Center.

[Deleted by Admin] st s. E. Kentwood.

Not really a review as I couldn't get in, went one morning at 10 am, hours on the door said open 10 am-9 pm. No lights on, no one home. They do not put their hours or phone number in their on-line ad so they must figure no one will be there and they come in when they want. Drapes over the windows, and a poster hilighting foot reflexology with Chinese alphabet characters at the bottom.

Whoever runs this needs to get better business sense.

Looks like it may be our kind of place but I would not want it to turn out to be another Blessings.

Relax Massage.

[Deleted by Admin] s. E. Across from Pietros. 65/ hr.

Went here after striking out at Real Massage, Negaunee had posted about this place, same experience, same masseuse, no sign on the door but the name "Minute Press" is above the door. Ginny is a very pretty, young girl, pleasant girl, tried to converse with me but limited English. No teasing during massage but overall okay, after the best part she continued with legs until hour was up. Did not try to see what else was available, I seldom do on the first visit.

LuvRubs
05-05-15, 14:25
Another review of a massage place I have not seen on here.

Why Massage.

Ridgewood s. E. , two blocks south of 44th just off Division. . 50/ hr.

Two Vietnamese women in their forties work during the daytime, Cathy manages the place for her aunt the owner but also works across the street doing facials / nails.

Lauren does most of my massages, very beautiful, very nice massage with lots of teasing. No extras, clothes stay on but a great experience.

I do have a question for those of you who frequent escorts. I have not seen anything in those reports about tips, is it just the regular price for escorts and no tips?

Love Massage
05-05-15, 22:27
Another review of a massage place I have not seen on here.

Why Massage.

Ridgewood s. E. , two blocks south of 44th just off Division. . 50/ hr.

Two Vietnamese women in their forties work during the daytime, Cathy manages the place for her aunt the owner but also works across the street doing facials / nails.

Lauren does most of my massages, very beautiful, very nice massage with lots of teasing. No extras, clothes stay on but a great experience.

I do have a question for those of you who frequent escorts. I have not seen anything in those reports about tips, is it just the regular price for escorts and no tips?You can tip if you'd like! Up to you! Nothing is written in stone.

Love Massage
05-06-15, 08:10
Seen Jenny. I called to see who they had. She was in mid 30's. Slim. Very pretty Chinese lady. Excellent Massage skills. WOW. Love the medium touch.

Just a towel. No shower. Light oil. But I was hot so off it went. No touching the fellow or jewels. She let me roam. With her clothes on. Limited English.

She let me finish my self.

I would go back for the massage in a minute. Like the location just off 131. Room had a strange smell to it though. Not sure they clean up good enough.

90 minutes $80 + 20 tip.

ChipCharger
05-06-15, 09:07
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-pure-paradise/19127407

Saw Lexi on a repeat. She is a small town wholesome looking girl. Not highly made up. Soft looking features; face pics are accurate. She also does hair so she changes color occasionally. Not fat, not skinny, not a bbw. She is soft spoken and sweet. The second time was much more sensual with more sliding, teasing, etc. She got completely comfortable from the get go. The massage was very good quality. Good attitude. Went a bit longer even. Very low key / relaxing. Yes, I'll repeat again. She took good care of me.

Magnum352
05-06-15, 10:10
Anyone have any info on Ally at East / West?

Love Massage
05-06-15, 10:30
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-opensoothing-touchpamper-yourselftreat-yourself-dont-cheat-yourself/18848642

Soothing touch on 36th. Any one try her out?

NoseJelly
05-06-15, 17:03
Anyone have any info on Ally at East / West?She's ok if you can stand listening to her drama and rambling. Petite and young. Got down to her just her panties for me. Wanted both my eye teeth and right arm for BBBJ. I did 1 hour massage with ass spanking for 60 and 40 tipwith Roaming and average HJ.

Donntee
05-07-15, 09:00
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-opensoothing-touchpamper-yourselftreat-yourself-dont-cheat-yourself/18848642

Soothing touch on 36th. Any one try her out?It is Lin. Formerly of Pacific, Royal, Oasis and her own place on Kalamazoo. She must have moved again. I have always enjoyed her.

NoseJelly
05-07-15, 17:29
Tried here and drew Tina. She was very clear nothing else was on the menu. A cross between Hulk and sexy is accurate. It was painful at times.

As I was getting ready to leave I watched her straighten out the cover on the table and the sheets. Obviously they weren't getting changed. She then refolded a towel that was used and put it back down. Whether it stayed like that or not I can't say. I'd be surprised if it was changed though.If I know they don't change the linens, I don't spend my money there. This is why I stopped going to E / W Massage.

Aside from laying on another dude's load, there are nasty things like MRSA to deal with.

StoleHome8
05-07-15, 21:42
How does one manage to make, let alone drink, 4-5 drinks over the course of an hour long massage? LOL. Is there really any massage to speak of, or just the HE?

Thanks for the info.She drank those cocktails like she had been without water for weeks. Haha! . she even had a bowl with ice and what looked to be a nicely stocked bar next to the massage table. Whatever, it worked out great for me anyway! So did you or anyone else choose to see the lovely Cassandra? I'm just curious to know some details before I go back for round 2.

Stole.

StoleHome8
05-07-15, 22:37
How does one manage to make, let alone drink, 4-5 drinks over the course of an hour long massage? LOL. Is there really any massage to speak of, or just the HE?

Thanks for the info.She drank those cocktails like she had been without water for weeks. Haha! . she even had a bowl with ice and what looked to be a nicely stocked bar next to the massage table. Whatever, it worked out great for me anyway! So did you or anyone else choose to see the lovely Cassandra? I'm just curious to know some details before I go back for round 2.

Stole.

Shawtren
05-08-15, 09:18
She drank those cocktails like she had been without water for weeks. Haha! . she even had a bowl with ice and what looked to be a nicely stocked bar next to the massage table. Whatever, it worked out great for me anyway! So did you or anyone else choose to see the lovely Cassandra? I'm just curious to know some details before I go back for round 2.

Stole.I have been seeing her on and off for a year now. She is hot for sure. There is a lot of drama going on in her life as well. I won't go into details, but there have been three visits that were interrupted by visitors. She is definitely a drinker. I've gone in at 10 am and she answered the door with beer in hand. Then she opened a fresh one just after I got comfortable.

She will do the standard half for $60 but there is upsell at the end. Not something I like, but I DO like how she feels, how she looks and how she takes care of me. Its a pretty good massage to boot!

I would jump at the chance to see Natasha instead, but her hours don't work for me. Cassandra works from 9-1 so I can catch her on my lunch break and no one is the wiser.

James555
05-08-15, 09:27
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/egyptian-goddess-new-erotic/18796645

Didn't find much info on her, so decided to TOFTT. Good decision. Pics are her. Absolutely beautiful, tight body and cute face. Apartment is close to the mall and very safe. A bit messy, maybe the vacuum is broken. Slight upsell to shed all, but well worth it. Decent massage with oil and lotion on the back side. Straddles, so lots of good pressure. Would enjoy a bit more teasing. On the flip, great HE, but not what I would call a true Tantric Nuru style. Has the basics, and with very little coaching and experience would be much more Tantric. Left very relaxed and happy.

Extras may be available, but costly. Not really GPS, just not interested in engaging further. Will definitely repeat.

Mr Cruzer
05-08-15, 09:58
I have been seeing her on and off for a year now. She is hot for sure. There is a lot of drama going on in her life as well. I won't go into details, but there have been three visits that were interrupted by visitors. She is definitely a drinker. I've gone in at 10 am and she answered the door with beer in hand. Then she opened a fresh one just after I got comfortable.

She will do the standard half for $60 but there is upsell at the end. Not something I like, but I DO like how she feels, how she looks and how she takes care of me. Its a pretty good massage to boot!

I would jump at the chance to see Natasha instead, but her hours don't work for me. Cassandra works from 9-1 so I can catch her on my lunch break and no one is the wiser.Have to agree with previous experiences. The good: cute as can be, fantastic titties, cozy dedicated (but small) room. Supposedly a cmt, and shows with a very thorough high quality ms. The not so good: even though it was midday, she had a glass of wine in her hand right from the start, and part way through the sessiom took a "shot break". No teasing before the flip, and then right to work on the HE. Also kind of persistant on up-selling. Overall above average experience, will repeat (hopefully before happy-hour starts).

FastHustler
05-08-15, 13:03
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/egyptian-goddess-new-erotic/18796645

Didn't find much info on her, so decided to TOFTT. Good decision. Pics are her. Absolutely beautiful, tight body and cute face. Apartment is close to the mall and very safe. A bit messy, maybe the vacuum is broken. Slight upsell to shed all, but well worth it. Decent massage with oil and lotion on the back side. Straddles, so lots of good pressure. Would enjoy a bit more teasing. On the flip, great HE, but not what I would call a true Tantric Nuru style. Has the basics, and with very little coaching and experience would be much more Tantric. Left very relaxed and happy.

Extras may be available, but costly. Not really GPS, just not interested in engaging further. Will definitely repeat.I seen she is offering FS for $500 that's way out of my reach for a half hour or hour of fun! But would like to get a massage from her what was her up sell to get completely naked? Just curious of the total cost.

James555
05-09-15, 10:58
I seen she is offering FS for $500 that's way out of my reach for a half hour or hour of fun! But would like to get a massage from her what was her up sell to get completely naked? Just curious of the total cost.120 message - 20 upsell. A bit high for me, but really fun! Gota splurge sometimes.

Magnum352
05-09-15, 18:44
Just wondering if there is any updated info on Robin at Royal massage. She looks real nice but we all know how that goes most of the time!! Also, any info on the type of business Royal is would be much appreciated. I don't like dirty and / or sketchy parlors. Thanks for any info!

LuvRubs
05-10-15, 08:37
Just wondering if there is any updated info on Robin at Royal massage. She looks real nice but we all know how that goes most of the time!! Also, any info on the type of business Royal is would be much appreciated. I don't like dirty and / or sketchy parlors. Thanks for any info!Can't say about Robin as I only see Joy, but Royal is clean, nice decor, well-kept. It is part of the Paradise chain and that owner.

Requires conditions be kept up.

Bacardi1314
05-11-15, 00:11
I know I lurk a lot, and ask seniors for numbers (which I appreciate and will reciprocate when possible). Took 3 trips to massage parlors the last couple weeks and these are my opinions:

Tia. Panacea.

Pros. Smokin hot body. Only about 4'11, I think she said she was. Gave me the most amazing light touch, finger tip tease massage!! I go crazy for light touch, and she blew everything I've ever experienced out of the water. Gave a very slow, sensual HE on the flip.

Cons. Never a thought to remove any clothing on the flip. Also, I paid for an hour, and she asked me to flip 20 minutes in, and the HE came at minute 25. When I approached her at the counter, I asked her politely to request. 20 of the door fee back for the other half of her. 40 tip (I left an extra. 20) for her.

Repeat? Yes, but only for a 1/2 hour.

Aliese. Panacea.

Pros. Also a smokin hot body. Good conversation. Teasing light and early on. Very very sensual massage before the flip. Did not short me on time. Flip was amazing, as she took good direction. Let me suck on her tits while she completed me. Should have done an hour.

Cons. That I didn't get an hour. LOL.

Repeat? Hell yea.

Jade. Bella Gente.

Pros. Able to accommodate me being horny as fuck at 1:30 am on a Wednesday morning. Very cute late 30's woman. Very willing to take direction so I didn't pop so quick. Slowed down based on my direction and also teased all over my body while I calmed down a bit. Indicated I could remove anything and touch anywhere (for a tip).

Cons. The parking is very open. I don't like people can see me all around when I walk in. Also, I'd love the women here to show pictures of what they look like on BP or something. That's the biggest reason I haven't pulled the trigger until recently. I perused reviews on here for a good month before taking a leap of faith on Jade.

Repeat? Yes, but I'd like to have a visual selection of who's available.

Shawtren
05-11-15, 08:22
... Also, I'd love the women here to show pictures of what they look like on BP or something. That's the biggest reason I haven't pulled the trigger until recently. I perused reviews on here for a good month before taking a leap of faith on Jade.

Repeat? Yes, but I'd like to have a visual selection of who's available.I feel the same about Bella Gente. I would LOVE to have a set of pics to put along with the names mentioned here.

Love Massage
05-11-15, 12:04
I feel the same about Bella Gente. I would LOVE to have a set of pics to put along with the names mentioned here.They won't post pics because someone might tell on them!! Or there ugly!

Slik9976
05-11-15, 12:32
Can't say about Robin as I only see Joy, but Royal is clean, nice decor, well-kept. It is part of the Paradise chain and that owner.

Requires conditions be kept up.I've seen Robin a couple of times now at Royal. Cute AA girl, nice petite body. Gives a good sensual massage and HE. More is available once she gets to know you. Last time I asked for a Nuru Massage only to find out she doesn't do a real nuru but she does body slide. Which was good. She got real wet when I fiv. I'll repeat when I'm in the area. Total cost for bodyslide was 150.

Slik9976
05-11-15, 12:37
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-massage-new-and-young-girls-just-arrives/19054718

Saw Tina and Lisa for a 4 hand massage last week. Tina looks pretty good to me, lisa is ok too. Massage was very nice and sensual. On the flip they both gave me HJ. Tipped 30 on top of the 120. Next time I'll just try one girl and save money. Don't think more is available however they let me roam otc. Tina was very wet.

Love The Lips
05-11-15, 12:43
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-massage-new-and-young-girls-just-arrives/19054718

Saw Tina and Lisa for a 4 hand massage last week. Tina looks pretty good to me, lisa is ok too. Massage was very nice and sensual. On the flip they both gave me HJ. Tipped 30 on top of the 120. Next time I'll just try one girl and save money. Don't think more is available however they let me roam otc. Tina was very wet.Always sounds fun with 2 girls but I agree that most times more mileage will happen with one girl. I think they are a little more guarded when another girl is around even if it's a friend. Did Tina allow fiv, is that how you felt the wetness or did she soak through the pants? .

Love Massage
05-11-15, 12:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Slik9976
05-11-15, 16:35
Always sounds fun with 2 girls but I agree that most times more mileage will happen with one girl. I think they are a little more guarded when another girl is around even if it's a friend. Did Tina allow fiv, is that how you felt the wetness or did she soak through the pants? .She soaked thru her panties. I was able to roam with both of them. I definitely want to try tina alone to see if she's open to more.

James555
05-11-15, 19:18
Saw a new face on BP and decided to check it out. After a few searches, felt reasonable comfortable so decided to TOFTT. Nice looking, slender lady with incall in a safe neighborhood. Has a little girl, so some baby body things going on. She is definitely new to the hobby and looking for a few regulars. Advertised donations include some extras. Seniors, PM me if you need details. Will definitely repeat.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stress-relief-solutions/19165433

NsaNight
05-11-15, 19:26
We'll. It's been a while but I went to royal and drew robin. She said she had an apt but could squeeze me in. That should have been my first indication.

So I get in the room. She comes immediately in and got started. Literally 10 min later and two times leaving the room she asked me to flip.

Got started only after answering the phone at least three times. Not impressed.

So the He started and. Such a rush to get me out it didn't even feel good. She then said she had to stop as she has another apt. She said I could stay and finish myself.

I opted to not continue by myself alone in the room. Especially with nothing to look at or no motivation to even stick around. She asked to tip right before leaving and said leave it on the counter. I almost in shock. I left a pitty. 2 so total of. 4 (house fee) and. 2 tip. 6 total. As I was walking out she was on the phone sitting at the front desk. Not sure what to think.

Bacardi1314
05-11-15, 23:49
I know I lurk a lot, and ask seniors for numbers (which I appreciate and will reciprocate when possible). Took 3 trips to massage parlors the last couple weeks and these are my opinions:

Tia. Panacea.

Pros. Smokin hot body. Only about 4'11, I think she said she was. Gave me the most amazing light touch, finger tip tease massage!! I go crazy for light touch, and she blew everything I've ever experienced out of the water. Gave a very slow, sensual HE on the flip.

Cons. Never a thought to remove any clothing on the flip. Also, I paid for an hour, and she asked me to flip 20 minutes in, and the HE came at minute 25. When I approached her at the counter, I asked her politely to request. 20 of the door fee back for the other half of her. 40 tip (I left an extra. 20) for her.

Repeat? Yes, but only for a 1/2 hour.

Aliese. Panacea.

Pros. Also a smokin hot body. Good conversation. Teasing light and early on. Very very sensual massage before the flip. Did not short me on time. Flip was amazing, as she took good direction. Let me suck on her tits while she completed me. Should have done an hour.

Cons. That I didn't get an hour. LOL.

Repeat? Hell yea.

Jade. Bella Gente.

Pros. Able to accommodate me being horny as fuck at 1:30 am on a Wednesday morning. Very cute late 30's woman. Very willing to take direction so I didn't pop so quick. Slowed down based on my direction and also teased all over my body while I calmed down a bit. Indicated I could remove anything and touch anywhere (for a tip).

Cons. The parking is very open. I don't like people can see me all around when I walk in. Also, I'd love the women here to show pictures of what they look like on BP or something. That's the biggest reason I haven't pulled the trigger until recently. I perused reviews on here for a good month before taking a leap of faith on Jade.

Repeat? Yes, but I'd like to have a visual selection of who's available.Follow up to my post since I've been receiving a lot of PM's.

Tia. 40 door fee 40 tip.

Aliese. 40 door fee 40 tip.

Jade 40 door fee 20 tip.

Slik9976
05-12-15, 07:28
Saw a new face on BP and decided to check it out. After a few searches, felt reasonable comfortable so decided to TOFTT. Nice looking, slender lady with incall in a safe neighborhood. Has a little girl, so some baby body things going on. She is definitely new to the hobby and looking for a few regulars. Advertised donations include some extras. Seniors, PM me if you need details. Will definitely repeat.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stress-relief-solutions/19165433I was thinking about seeing this girl today. Could you give me some details on her service?

Bloozer
05-12-15, 12:27
I was thinking about seeing this girl today. Could you give me some details on her service?I'd like Info. Cup size, rates, BBBJ? Thanks.

BTW, Angels digits are 616-XXX-9742 tell her I sent you.

Mi4930
05-12-15, 15:40
Has anyone seen this one? I regularly surf Craigslist but, there is something about this one.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/helot-massage-by-a-filipina-wyoming/19189716

Lakeshore1
05-12-15, 17:27
Has anyone seen this one? I regularly surf Craigslist but, there is something about this one.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/helot-massage-by-a-filipina-wyoming/19189716I'm not 100% sure, but I think her name is Kylene. I called it Saturday. The woman who answered said I had the wrong number. So I checked it and called again, same woman answered.

Bloozer
05-12-15, 17:30

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/helot-massage-by-a-filipina-wyoming/19189716One way to find out.

Bloozer
05-12-15, 17:32
I'd like Info. Cup size, rates, BBBJ? Thanks.

BTW, Angels digits are 616-XXX-9742 tell her I sent you.I meant to pm Him! I was asleep at the wheel. Sorry!

Stroker417
05-12-15, 20:59
I'm not 100% sure, but I think her name is Kylene. I called it Saturday. The woman who answered said I had the wrong number. So I checked it and called again, same woman answered.She has posted on Craigslist under therapeutic massage.

BTW, what is a "Helot" Massage?

Love Massage
05-12-15, 21:38
I'm not 100% sure, but I think her name is Kylene. I called it Saturday. The woman who answered said I had the wrong number. So I checked it and called again, same woman answered.She is a massage lady end of 28th one of the suites over there. Or she has moved to another one. She just watches you finish. But it was 3 months ago. I noticed she has gained weight.

CrossBow
05-12-15, 23:59
Tried to make an appointment with Natasha but she was booked so scheduled an hour with Aliese.

Wasn't bad. Minimal tease until the flip then she stripped down to panties without asking. I liked the no BS approach but she was a bit too clinical for my taste. Still I would repeat if now one else was available there.

CrossBow.

Spartan191
05-13-15, 08:15
We'll. It's been a while but I went to royal and drew robin. She said she had an apt but could squeeze me in. That should have been my first indication.

So I get in the room. She comes immediately in and got started. Literally 10 min later and two times leaving the room she asked me to flip.

Got started only after answering the phone at least three times. Not impressed.

So the He started and. Such a rush to get me out it didn't even feel good. She then said she had to stop as she has another apt. She said I could stay and finish myself.

I opted to not continue by myself alone in the room. Especially with nothing to look at or no motivation to even stick around. She asked to tip right before leaving and said leave it on the counter. I almost in shock. I left a pitty. 2 so total of. 4 (house fee) and. 2 tip. 6 total. As I was walking out she was on the phone sitting at the front desk. Not sure what to think.Pretty much the same experience a few weeks back.

Was a bit early for my appointment and she said give her a minute to get ready. She is a very pretty girl, thin and small.

She changed her clothes and then brought me back to the room. I wanted an hour because I was a bit stiff and sore from some yard work. I laid down and she gave me an OK massage. She noticed a few tight areas and worked on those.

I tried to roam a bit but she moved away from my roaming hands.

After 20 minutes she told me to flip and did a bit of a chest rub and then got some oil and began a lame HJ.

I reached under her blouse and tried to find some inspiration for my release. She is small girl maybe a be-cup.

She did not help in any way with my roaming, I had to find my own way under her bra.

The HJ was not going well and so I took matters into my own hands and finished A quick clean up and she left.

I left a $20 tip and showed my self out the door.

I will not repeat.

Be safe out there.

She did not leave to answer the phio.

GrMojo
05-13-15, 08:34
I just noticed the sign for a new massage establishment, in the Roaring 20's Plaza on 28th in Cascade. I don't think it's open, yet.

Mi4930
05-13-15, 10:32
She is a massage lady end of 28th one of the suites over there. Or she has moved to another one. She just watches you finish. But it was 3 months ago. I noticed she has gained weight.Well if she is just going to watch, I might just as well have the other half watch and save my money! Too bad she looks good.

Treyy
05-13-15, 11:42
I haven't posted in a while so thought I would chime in with some updates.

Lin has a new place on 36th. I saw her and had a very bad appointment. She was late and then in a rush to get me out the door. Seemed to be talking on the phone / massaging me with 1 hand for half the massage. Unlikely to give her another chance though was quite happy with previous visits.

Tina at Relax. I had a similar experience to others. Great firm / borderline battery massage. Average finish with plenty of roaming. Attractive and sweet gal. As mentioned elsewhere, hygiene is an issue. Folded up the towel I had just used to clean my junk and put it back on the table. Straightened sheets and paper towels (yes so cheap they reused paper towels) over face hole for the next customer. Will only repeat early in the morn or if they have a change in policy.

KC at Panacea. I drew her in massage roulette. Claims to have been there for ages but this is the first time I've seen her. Very good massage, pleasant conversation and probably the best standard finish I've had. Decent looking but plenty of baby damage.

Happy mongering,

Treyy.

Love Massage
05-13-15, 13:25
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gentlemen-only-28/9789053

Anyone know her? I see back last June she posted same pictures.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hello-gentlemen/18303289

Love Massage
05-13-15, 13:30
I haven't posted in a while so thought I would chime in with some updates.

Lin has a new place on 36th. I saw her and had a very bad appointment. She was late and then in a rush to get me out the door. Seemed to be talking on the phone / massaging me with 1 hand for half the massage. Unlikely to give her another chance though was quite happy with previous visits.

Tina at Relax. I had a similar experience to others. Great firm / borderline battery massage. Average finish with plenty of roaming. Attractive and sweet gal. As mentioned elsewhere, hygiene is an issue. Folded up the towel I had just used to clean my junk and put it back on the table. Straightened sheets and paper towels (yes so cheap they reused paper towels) over face hole for the next customer. Will only repeat early in the morn or if they have a change in policy.

KC at Panacea. I drew her in massage roulette. Claims to have been there for ages but this is the first time I've seen her. Very good massage, pleasant conversation and probably the best standard finish I've had. Decent looking but plenty of baby damage.

Happy mongering,

Treyy.WOW. Just seems to keep going down hill.

TeeMich
05-13-15, 15:14
I just noticed the sign for a new massage establishment, in the Roaring 20's Plaza on 28th in Cascade. I don't think it's open, yet.Been there. See post #2965.

Grube
05-13-15, 15:20
How's Tina at http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-this-week-5-off-hh-10-off-h/12488351 ?

I've seen her on BP a lot at a few places, how is she? You can also PM me. Search found me a few older reviews but I'm wondering how she is now.

ChipCharger
05-13-15, 16:07
She has posted on Craigslist under therapeutic massage.

BTW, what is a "Helot" Massage?Hotel Massage? Hope her massage skills are better than her spelling / typing!

TeeMich
05-13-15, 16:21
Could someone pm me some details about Natasha at Panacea. I look back and all I see is that she is one of the best. Does she get comfortable (top off or complete) right away or half way though. Roaming limits? I don't want to cross any lines, but would like to get close to the line. Thanks.

Lakeshore1
05-13-15, 19:31
She has posted on Craigslist under therapeutic massage.

BTW, what is a "Helot" Massage?Might be a typo. I Googled "Helot Massage" and found out that a Hilot Massage, is a traditional Filipino massage.

NoseJelly
05-13-15, 22:53
How's Tina at http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-this-week-5-off-hh-10-off-h/12488351 ?

I've seen her on BP a lot at a few places, how is she? You can also PM me. Search found me a few older reviews but I'm wondering how she is now.Nothing has changed.

Bloozer
05-13-15, 23:57
Nothing has changed.Tina is a fine provider. Only neg is she's taken to upselling. I told her upfront you upsell me and I'm out of here. No prob. Will repeat.

NoBuffaloBob
05-14-15, 08:35
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gentlemen-only-28/9789053

Anyone know her? I see back last June she posted same pictures.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hello-gentlemen/18303289She is very attractive with a nice fuller figure. Has some tummy issues but everywhere else is great. Easy to talk to and has been around this board for a long time.

Very firm massage and for an extra 20 she will be nude. Allows mutual touching and after a couple of visits she will play with her toys with you.

Very busy girl with regular clientele of which I am one. Private residence. Not a hotel and a solid table. Her ad in June I never saw till your post.

Likes it rough. Fun visit.

NBB.

The finish is just a good oiled hj. Nothing else for that massage money.

Tarotjd
05-14-15, 09:47
She is very attractive with a nice fuller figure. Has some tummy issues but everywhere else is great. Easy to talk to and has been around this board for a long time.

Very firm massage and for an extra 20 she will be nude. Allows mutual touching and after a couple of visits she will play with her toys with you.

Very busy girl with regular clientele of which I am one. Private residence. Not a hotel and a solid table. Her ad in June I never saw till your post.

Likes it rough. Fun visit.

NBB.

The finish is just a good oiled hj. Nothing else for that massage money.Summer is defintely FS, have never gottten any less form her. Very enthuisiatic and great body. All covered. Great boobs.

Love The Lips
05-14-15, 11:10
Could someone pm me some details about Natasha at Panacea. I look back and all I see is that she is one of the best. Does she get comfortable (top off or complete) right away or half way though. Roaming limits? I don't want to cross any lines, but would like to get close to the line. Thanks.Yes, she will get really comfortable whenever you would like. I like it from the start and not just the flip. Plenty of roaming is allowed and encouraged. She is a fun girl!

Member #5710
05-14-15, 15:32
Might be a typo. I Googled "Helot Massage" and found out that a Hilot Massage, is a traditional Filipino massage.When I was in the PI back in the late '80's / early '90's the "traditional massage" was a general purpose massage with you and the girl naked. On the flip she started stroking your hard on and asking "what else you want"? Whatever you want, you got for an extra 10 - 15 bucks. 30 bucks for about a half hour of fun.

Man, some of those women were super tight too (and good looking).

JMann3
05-14-15, 15:48
I have found the Best massage lady that I have Ever had. Seniors can write me. I will share with you. I was Floored on what went on and what tips were In a good way.

Mighty416
05-14-15, 19:07
Tina is a fine provider. Only neg is she's taken to upselling. I told her upfront you upsell me and I'm out of here. No prob. Will repeat.Saw her a year ago. Wouldn't even get close to the boys. Said she didn't do that. Half way decent massage. But that was it. Would never see her again.

Bloozer
05-14-15, 20:10
I have found the Best massage lady that I have Ever had. Seniors can write me. I will share with you. I was Floored on what went on and what tips were In a good way.I'd love the info. Thanks.

StoleHome8
05-14-15, 20:56
[Deleted by Admin]

NoseJelly
05-14-15, 21:51
I don't know why I went again, but why not? Last week was bored and weather was fantastic so I took the drive to Portland LA Spa. I thought I would see what else Kim / Kay (whatever) had to offer if I flash a Benjamin when she asked what else I wanted.

So I ring the buzzer and was surprised to see a Mamasan answer. She lead me to a room and asked for 40. She then proceeded to stay in the room while I undressed. She said lay down as she went to get "the Girl". To my surprise, in walks a new girl named Laura who says Kim / Kay has day off.

Laura is 35 ish Japanese (I aasked), tiny, cute, fake boobs. After average massage I flip and she asked what I want. I tell her same as Kay gave. She pretended to not know so I motioned to the little Head. She asked how much I tipped Kay. 60 I say and she starts HJ. She would not DFK like Kay did with me but allowed roaming. She was wearing panties, unlike Kay. I could tell she expected me to blow quicker than I did which was a bummer.

IF and its a big if, I go again I will call ahead for Kim / Kay because she "seems" to enjoy the session.

40 for hhr (40 minutes) 60 tip=100.

NJ.

Mighty416
05-15-15, 09:49
Summer is defintely FS, have never gottten any less form her. Very enthuisiatic and great body. All covered. Great boobs.Summer tends to stay a little utr. Which is good. She is a great find and loves what she does-if you are nice to her.

My number one gtg. Unfortunately for me a long drive.

ChicagoSouth
05-15-15, 13:14
I saw on my Favorite ones this week it was Anita she is sweet and a hottie. And my other is Robin at royal.

I would love to have them do double with me now that would make my year.

TeeMich
05-15-15, 23:27
Yes, she will get really comfortable whenever you would like. I like it from the start and not just the flip. Plenty of roaming is allowed and encouraged. She is a fun girl!She really raised the bar (haha) on massages, very fun. I left feeling great. She is only working a couple of days so repeat is going to be tough, but worth the effort.

Love The Lips
05-16-15, 08:25
I saw on my Favorite ones this week it was Anita she is sweet and a hottie. And my other is Robin at royal.

I would love to have them do double with me now that would make my year.What does Anita look like? Any special service? Tip rates? Thanks!

Magnum352
05-16-15, 09:26
Made my monthly stop at Panacea the other day and made an appointment with Tia. This was my first time seeing her. Most reports say she is fantastic. I thought she was the hottest one I've seen there thus far. Her massage was pretty weak but whatever, I'm there for other reasons. On the flip I asked if anything came off her cause she made no move on her own to take anything off. To my surprise she said quote "sometimes". I was like oh see'Mon.! Regardless she gave me a nice relatively slow HJ and she cleaned me up real quick and met me outside the room I wish some of these girls would talk a little dirty or something and they should always be getting naked in my opinion. When I met her up front I tipped 30 and said " I SOMETIMES tip more " implying that she could earn more if she simply did a little more. Maybe she gets more comfortable when clients repeat. I will have a tough time repeating though when I feel like things might be a little "boring" to me. All in all the visit was half satisfying. Tia was hot and she was easy to talk with but not the best I've seen by any stretch. The trip set me back 70 total. Till next time I guess!

FineByMe72
05-16-15, 10:30
Anita is great. She's a Latina of average size with full sees. And she'll rub them on you. I think she is the most playful of any of the therapists out there. I gave 40 for the half and another 40 for tip the last time I saw her. She's had car trouble recently I heard so her schedule is kind of scattered.

What does Anita look like? Any special service? Tip rates? Thanks!

Member #6608
05-16-15, 12:44
So I texted Torie earlier today and no reply. Would like to give her a try but sounds to like she's hit or miss? Anyone here had any luck with her?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gentlemen-only/16679708

Odin1234
05-16-15, 14:32
Made a repeat visit to Melissa at Panacea. She's a very cute girl and gave s nice soft touch massage, softer than I prefer but it was fine. On the flip she got comfy. She has a great body and used pretty good technique. I will likely repeat again.

NoseJelly
05-16-15, 16:15
Anita is great. She's a Latina of average size with full sees. And she'll rub them on you. I think she is the most playful of any of the therapists out there. I gave 40 for the half and another 40 for tip the last time I saw her. She's had car trouble recently I heard so her schedule is kind of scattered.Anita has had car trouble for more than a year. It's the excuse she always uses, especially if she stands you up or double books.

Love Massage
05-16-15, 22:56
So I texted Torie earlier today and no reply. Would like to give her a try but sounds to like she's hit or miss? Anyone here had any luck with her?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gentlemen-only/16679708Very nice. Lot bigger. Don't think that is her in the pictures. Private office lower floor in an office building. HE at the end. You have to be a gentlemen and look decent or no go. Can't recall the charge. It was probably 80 with tip 45 minutes.

Love The Lips
05-17-15, 01:03
Made my monthly stop at Panacea the other day and made an appointment with Tia. This was my first time seeing her. Most reports say she is fantastic. I thought she was the hottest one I've seen there thus far. Her massage was pretty weak but whatever, I'm there for other reasons. On the flip I asked if anything came off her cause she made no move on her own to take anything off. To my surprise she said quote "sometimes". I was like oh see'Mon.! Regardless she gave me a nice relatively slow HJ and she cleaned me up real quick and met me outside the room I wish some of these girls would talk a little dirty or something and they should always be getting naked in my opinion. When I met her up front I tipped 30 and said " I SOMETIMES tip more " implying that she could earn more if she simply did a little more. Maybe she gets more comfortable when clients repeat. I will have a tough time repeating though when I feel like things might be a little "boring" to me. All in all the visit was half satisfying. Tia was hot and she was easy to talk with but not the best I've seen by any stretch. The trip set me back 70 total. Till next time I guess!Sorry to hear that about Tia as she is HOT! I always ask them to get comfortable right at the beginning not just at the flip. If they don't want to or start talking about the tip in the room I would just ask for another girl. They make good money and shouldn't have an attitude. They know what we are there for and what is expected of them!

Mr Cruzer
05-17-15, 07:40

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gentlemen-only/16679708Its been awhile seen I've seen her, but the pics are acurate to what she looked back then. She was working out of a second story apartment; decent neighborhood, very clean room, with a dedicated room with table for the massages. MSs were decent, and she had a pretty open menu. Never any mention of $. Hour sessions were usually less than 50 minutes. I have tried a few times to rebook, but unable to set anything up.

NoseJelly
05-17-15, 10:55

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gentlemen-only/16679708If she has not posted on BP the day that you text her, she might not get back to you unless she knows you and even then its 50/50 odds. She works when she wants and likes to Party. Both can cause scheduling problems with customers. She is definitely a YMMV type of lady. If she doesn't get a good 1st impression from you, your time will be average and if you have any hygeine issues, she might ask you to leave.

Member #6608
05-17-15, 16:10
Ok that makes sense, I did text her on the day she did not post her ad on backpage.

If she has not posted on BP the day that you text her, she might not get back to you unless she knows you and even then its 50/50 odds. She works when she wants and likes to Party. Both can cause scheduling problems with customers. She is definitely a YMMV type of lady. If she doesn't get a good 1st impression from you, your time will be average and if you have any hygeine issues, she might ask you to leave.

NoseJelly
05-18-15, 11:00
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-by-a-blonde-tan-blue-eyed-beauty/17363191

Anyone see this lady yet? I thought she worked out of a Notel but her ad says private office.

NJ.

NoseJelly
05-18-15, 15:56
I have found the Best massage lady that I have Ever had. Seniors can write me. I will share with you. I was Floored on what went on and what tips were In a good way.We still don't know whch MP or Girl Jmann. PM if ya need to!

Bloozer
05-18-15, 16:23
Ok that makes sense, I did text her on the day she did not post her ad on backpage.I saw her today 32nd and Kalamazoo. She used to be at Wonder. Not fat, little tittys, nicely built, a hard looking Hispanic / Philipino face.

She asks for discretion. Seniors pm me.

Bloozer
05-18-15, 16:25
We still don't know whch MP or Girl Jmann. PM if ya need to!You know I'm interested.

Improven
05-18-15, 22:37
You know I'm interested.Like wise, please spread the good news, ok to pm.

TeeMich
05-19-15, 01:58
Like wise, please spread the good news, ok to pm.Has anyone received a pm from jmann about his girl?

Grube
05-19-15, 09:35
"a friend" is going to see Tara at east west today. Anything he should know?

Improven
05-19-15, 13:04
Has anyone received a pm from jmann about his girl?Starting to wonder about the credibility, regular member, most posts indicate "new to the scene" yet also state a regular at massage pairs, yet posts from the postee don't really confirm that, or convey the experience stated.

MarkWa
05-19-15, 16:03
Has anyone been to serenity now that Pam and Camille have left? I used to be a fairly regular client there and was wondering if anyone has anything to report out on.

JMann3
05-19-15, 17:31
Starting to wonder about the credibility, regular member, most posts indicate "new to the scene" yet also state a regular at massage pairs, yet posts from the postee don't really confirm that, or convey the experience stated.I've been busy. I'm giving details and sending them out when I get time. Sry guys.

I sent some replies so, will anyone verify that I have sent message about her? Thanks.

Donntee
05-19-15, 19:07
I've been busy. I'm giving details and sending them out when I get time. Sry guys.

I sent some replies so, will anyone verify that I have sent message about her? Thanks.You sent message. You did not say where it took place or how to get a hold of her.

Yankee10
05-19-15, 20:35
Has anyone been to serenity now that Pam and Camille have left? I used to be a fairly regular client there and was wondering if anyone has anything to report out on.I've been there recently. Pam does not work there but Camille still works over there.

Mr Cruzer
05-19-15, 22:06
I've been busy. I'm giving details and sending them out when I get time. Sry guys.

I sent some replies so, will anyone verify that I have sent message about her? Thanks.I can verify; got name of place and the provider. However, I think its up to JMann to pass this info along, not myself.

Mr Cruzer
05-19-15, 22:17
Has anyone been to serenity now that Pam and Camille have left? I used to be a fairly regular client there and was wondering if anyone has anything to report out on.Yea, I miss Pam and Camille also. Oh, well, life goes on. I stopped in a few weeks ago, provided for by a young, cute, Latino gal, (Io? Lia? Loa? Not big but not quite thin enough to be a "spinner". Decent MS, decent HE, nice personality. A little on the quiet side, not bad but not great enthusiasm, and an absolutely great set of tatas. 55 door, +40.

NoseJelly
05-19-15, 22:58
I can verify; got name of place and the provider. However, I think its up to JMann to pass this info along, not myself.I got the naughty details on what happened but not the lady's name or where she works! Too bad the MP scene here in Grand Rapids is so lame that a bunch of us Mongers are twisting in the wind waiting for the newest utr MP Lady's info. Maybe I should have stuck with building model airplanes as a Hobby. ROTFJMO!

Bloozer
05-19-15, 23:43
I got the naughty details on what happened but not the lady's name or where she works! Too bad the MP scene here in Grand Rapids is so lame that a bunch of us Mongers are twisting in the wind waiting for the newest utr MP Lady's info. Maybe I should have stuck with building model airplanes as a Hobby. ROTFJMO!He sent me Linda at pacific no description. I'd like to know a little about her physical description. I asked him.

CharlieSunrise
05-20-15, 17:29
Dropped in for an unscheduled visit. Picked up Heather as the luck of the draw. Unfortunately disappointed. Paid for an hour and she struggled to fill time with a very lack luster massage. Mechanical HE and I was out in 45. Will have to make sure I make an appointment next time and not take my chances.

CS.

SerenityNow437
05-20-15, 22:00
Anyone spent time with Phoenix?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hump-day-specials-today-only/19183354

I've seen her on BP as well as CL. Going to give her a try just wondering if anyone had beat me to it.

MarkWa
05-21-15, 06:29
I've been there recently. Pam does not work there but Camille still works over there.How long has Camille been back at Serenity?

Mr Cruzer
05-21-15, 08:27
Saw Liinda at Pacific 44th, per recent recommendation. Maybe mid 30's Asian woman, cute, somewhat "plump", very pleasant and enough English to converse. Started with a very thorough head to toe ms. Teasing started early, and was plentiful and expertly done. On flip, another thorough head to toe ms. Teasing lead to a earth shattering, room spinning, toe curling HE. What more can I say? Afterwards, wipe down and more ms to fill the whole hour. Linda tried really hard to make sure the experience was enjoyable. Some light roaming tried and allowed, but did not push for more, as the ms was so good. Will definetly repeat.

BackDorman
05-21-15, 08:35
Saw Liinda at Pacific 44th, per recent recommendation. Maybe mid 30's Asian woman, cute, somewhat "plump", very pleasant and enough English to converse. Started with a very thorough head to toe ms. Teasing started early, and was plentiful and expertly done. On flip, another thorough head to toe ms. Teasing lead to a earth shattering, room spinning, toe curling HE. What more can I say? Afterwards, wipe down and more ms to fill the whole hour. Linda tried really hard to make sure the experience was enjoyable. Some light roaming tried and allowed, but did not push for more, as the ms was so good. Will definetly repeat.What kind of donation was involved?

Mr Cruzer
05-21-15, 08:55
What kind of donation was involved?Usual 60 door /+40.

Love The Lips
05-21-15, 09:08
Saw Liinda at Pacific 44th, per recent recommendation. Maybe mid 30's Asian woman, cute, somewhat "plump", very pleasant and enough English to converse. Started with a very thorough head to toe ms. Teasing started early, and was plentiful and expertly done. On flip, another thorough head to toe ms. Teasing lead to a earth shattering, room spinning, toe curling HE. What more can I say? Afterwards, wipe down and more ms to fill the whole hour. Linda tried really hard to make sure the experience was enjoyable. Some light roaming tried and allowed, but did not push for more, as the ms was so good. Will definetly repeat.Thanks for the review! I really like the fact that she gave you more of a massage after the HE to fill up the hour. Most of the girls try to end the session after the HE even if it's way early! I think I need to go back and try more of the AMP's. Most of my parlor play has been at Panacea with Natasha being my fave! How does Linda compare to the Panacea girls? The one thing you can always count on with Panacea is the girls getting at least topless if not fully nude and lots of roaming, sucking, etc!

LonelyLove
05-21-15, 09:57
Anyone spent time with Phoenix?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hump-day-specials-today-only/19183354

I've seen her on BP as well as CL. Going to give her a try just wondering if anyone had beat me to it.The follow up pic she emailed me was stolen.

SerenityNow437
05-21-15, 11:17
The follow up pic she emailed me was stolen.She sent me that pic too. I was able to trace it to a fb profile in GR, so I figured there was a chance she's legit. Doesn't seem to match the face pic in the ad but maybe that one is the fake.

Yankee10
05-21-15, 12:28
How long has Camille been back at Serenity?I think she has always been there. I believe she had to stay low key because of a situation she got into.

LonelyLove
05-21-15, 14:11
She sent me that pic too. I was able to trace it to a fb profile in GR, so I figured there was a chance she's legit. Doesn't seem to match the face pic in the ad but maybe that one is the fake.Right click on the image, choose Search Google for this image and these are the results that pop up: https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitqoG5hYNO_1_1NKf_1zceIsIG8qL0nztIR6eTjTo9LnJgGe0YAygqJPNRR4LOrYxeDzspYQdykRBtV9DKUrQgv2YXTrLI_1n1XficUIgADJzRU-6G4su-ngz5U8vw-Nhnjiae7wnIa1f6ShJG_1Jg1Zb7en-I57ZsCnXe2DrtUBdc_18bgK3FxU5QLkcBAAJs7iaZr9PgNLiWl7rXibZaWQt3YT1C22hyukS4kqPUHvsQFwmvY34wT31sgIqRNho9bsfY5qK_1itiXA1O7zuvjHa3UQWVeFnYXfEFaKFusvHmWut-gC0LQLodQdqWhl9kA6kU9hrLRvk3RMRXD1VVl8hAyHgWprDsrscgOr5jy2aXbjvkMrC_19xgOPT45skFMEjR29DL-EyM1r8jBqQkjMqErYVD0ZZRlGiXF2XVLCBumRJWWeMn274_14yWc4Fwmmy-JCr0oSkL2SWTdmKvhwwuKV-Kkl9h0mfudDA9kGWfqz6HZNiK2M0zv7KtvM9GPPmrBJ3kUd3ax0iIkKL5kcjaoRCxLLNUI-q7lwFD9VzYOo9vPBK3UYMnKTgNR8GAIrSHeG2s4ORByO1CG3Myj1U2oOVWpDXnMKUyzM1C39pPXZKW5_1X_1C7tCW5_1HypZu1xIsd1mMiT8zFzo_1w5rZO-uDhys_1kZoBnmM9oIzjOsq2JA1PjoH4eSOVeXePjpNfotrTu4fUF5tsJLQMK1tQHPRB_1xYol8PgVZPTBkLFeV6FI-Q08cuu6VTbjhW8GfjcE1AwS8oLzIOMbXqPKn_1k3EeUvEfQwDQoykkL83DMbXpdZiKzmjZMzMZBa1GIJOqcsbwroSr1-U2rfXv_1cbA4jQvEK5N_1oGF8sYx8XjaPtt4fsGJeLCw4MGUsCNfU1wpcGP_1t38UQXEQOyXgDk9zglwSYRpOerl3jCF-exNbEQmNk0wGMPxQh2GzdFPfNYSSUg8T7xKQnlGoXDOv53COnaf0gnbiiP1uYX6bH6YyzzwOli_18qjLAe0cD87fMNpYVhSMIo3Iphz3-hJBelhBp5dI6roalI2L7M7pS5z9ONA6kbQdh_1TUZ77skd5DkFk48KnBRXZBQ3ewANRYjcbDr2s7IyTe779Y8i9jcuiXOEV0sjYXmY0Fhw8U25yOcnemMM8e9OH87gXaTb5kvnYbLqK8fH_14xHjU6ce6XQ_1X5kNXdEvWYty1s5hDnCz6a_1CFccSJtNNbLAXlXHalK5q5jRQ2rNbGxOtVo8mA_1cmvW1-nIISzK4KTxjJ6PD8VeoQEe7gFqFUesAca9CxXEhqz4pkskRCB0dF17InsL8pljBFsVzq11coUQRAlBt_1sQx2ifJaEOu3fD_1TB6V-3saT7_1tFd1VlU3GalJ9fN22HUZqH9kdJo_1oJmeujomAjoLYBZ2E4F5KljV3L9ixvEINybA8WVKW9z1w7Vpc9VqeTEJSFmEcz7mS7CqE2KZeKVBVQ_1hxgomEjkWH89fQ9qgp_1tjMd2ZenALmIvhBPJtA.

SerenityNow437
05-21-15, 15:23
Right click on the image, choose Search Google for this image and these are the results that pop up: https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitqoG5hYNO_1_1NKf_1zceIsIG8qL0nztIR6eTjTo9LnJgGe0YAygqJPNRR4LOrYxeDzspYQdykRBtV9DKUrQgv2YXTrLI_1n1XficUIgADJzRU-6G4su-ngz5U8vw-Nhnjiae7wnIa1f6ShJG_1Jg1Zb7en-I57ZsCnXe2DrtUBdc_18bgK3FxU5QLkcBAAJs7iaZr9PgNLiWl7rXibZaWQt3YT1C22hyukS4kqPUHvsQFwmvY34wT31sgIqRNho9bsfY5qK_1itiXA1O7zuvjHa3UQWVeFnYXfEFaKFusvHmWut-gC0LQLodQdqWhl9kA6kU9hrLRvk3RMRXD1VVl8hAyHgWprDsrscgOr5jy2aXbjvkMrC_19xgOPT45skFMEjR29DL-EyM1r8jBqQkjMqErYVD0ZZRlGiXF2XVLCBumRJWWeMn274_14yWc4Fwmmy-JCr0oSkL2SWTdmKvhwwuKV-Kkl9h0mfudDA9kGWfqz6HZNiK2M0zv7KtvM9GPPmrBJ3kUd3ax0iIkKL5kcjaoRCxLLNUI-q7lwFD9VzYOo9vPBK3UYMnKTgNR8GAIrSHeG2s4ORByO1CG3Myj1U2oOVWpDXnMKUyzM1C39pPXZKW5_1X_1C7tCW5_1HypZu1xIsd1mMiT8zFzo_1w5rZO-uDhys_1kZoBnmM9oIzjOsq2JA1PjoH4eSOVeXePjpNfotrTu4fUF5tsJLQMK1tQHPRB_1xYol8PgVZPTBkLFeV6FI-Q08cuu6VTbjhW8GfjcE1AwS8oLzIOMbXqPKn_1k3EeUvEfQwDQoykkL83DMbXpdZiKzmjZMzMZBa1GIJOqcsbwroSr1-U2rfXv_1cbA4jQvEK5N_1oGF8sYx8XjaPtt4fsGJeLCw4MGUsCNfU1wpcGP_1t38UQXEQOyXgDk9zglwSYRpOerl3jCF-exNbEQmNk0wGMPxQh2GzdFPfNYSSUg8T7xKQnlGoXDOv53COnaf0gnbiiP1uYX6bH6YyzzwOli_18qjLAe0cD87fMNpYVhSMIo3Iphz3-hJBelhBp5dI6roalI2L7M7pS5z9ONA6kbQdh_1TUZ77skd5DkFk48KnBRXZBQ3ewANRYjcbDr2s7IyTe779Y8i9jcuiXOEV0sjYXmY0Fhw8U25yOcnemMM8e9OH87gXaTb5kvnYbLqK8fH_14xHjU6ce6XQ_1X5kNXdEvWYty1s5hDnCz6a_1CFccSJtNNbLAXlXHalK5q5jRQ2rNbGxOtVo8mA_1cmvW1-nIISzK4KTxjJ6PD8VeoQEe7gFqFUesAca9CxXEhqz4pkskRCB0dF17InsL8pljBFsVzq11coUQRAlBt_1sQx2ifJaEOu3fD_1TB6V-3saT7_1tFd1VlU3GalJ9fN22HUZqH9kdJo_1oJmeujomAjoLYBZ2E4F5KljV3L9ixvEINybA8WVKW9z1w7Vpc9VqeTEJSFmEcz7mS7CqE2KZeKVBVQ_1hxgomEjkWH89fQ9qgp_1tjMd2ZenALmIvhBPJtA.Yeah those are google plus pages that I think she commented on. There's also a YouTube one that she commented on. That's where I saw her name. Plug that into fb and boom there she is.

I'm just leaving her place. It's her for sure. The service isn't worth it though. Very light amateur rub and mechanical tug. No table just an air mattress on the floor. Allowed some roaming but stayed just out of reach, not by accident. Maybe someone more aggressive could get more out of her. Or maybe she'd loosen up on a second visit but I'm not sure I'll take that chance.

JMann3
05-21-15, 16:09
Saw Liinda at Pacific 44th, per recent recommendation. Maybe mid 30's Asian woman, cute, somewhat "plump", very pleasant and enough English to converse. Started with a very thorough head to toe ms. Teasing started early, and was plentiful and expertly done. On flip, another thorough head to toe ms. Teasing lead to a earth shattering, room spinning, toe curling HE. What more can I say? Afterwards, wipe down and more ms to fill the whole hour. Linda tried really hard to make sure the experience was enjoyable. Some light roaming tried and allowed, but did not push for more, as the ms was so good. Will definetly repeat.So. Was my recommendation on the spot or no? I wasn't lying.

Love Massage
05-21-15, 22:50
So. Was my recommendation on the spot or no? I wasn't lying.Sounds like a lot of AMPs. You lost me. Not being a jerk just. Light roaming. That's not good!

StoleHome8
05-26-15, 10:59
Always had a decent MS from her; fantastic figure. Always just an average HE. She made it pretty clear the first time I saw her that FS was definately not on the menu (but don't they all say that initially), so outside of some minor roaming, that's as far as I've been allowed.It's been a while since anyone posted about Stacey at MGN. I visited her about a few times in the past year and she was her typical paranoid, double personality self. Not much has changed as of 6 months ago. Has anyone seen her in the last 6 months to report any different? I've also never received any more than a standard topless or nude HE w / minor top shelf roaming. She is just so hot I keep ignoring her shitty attitude from time to time. Any updates would be appreciated!

LuvRubs
05-26-15, 16:36
Sounds like a lot of AMPs. You lost me. Not being a jerk just. Light roaming. That's not good!I saw her also recently, agree, light roaming, not really that stimulating, should apply some pressure but uses just a light finger touch. I still think Lauren at whY Massage is great at teasing.

Also went to the real massage a couple blocks west of Pacific, it's just like the Blessings chain, walls on the room did not go to the ceiling, just a flimsy curtain over the opening, told the lady thanks but no thanks.

CharlieSunrise
05-26-15, 21:18
Anyone visit spa 37 since they moved to Sparta? Does Amanda still have the golden pussy syndrome? I would really like to take her for a spin as she is smokin, however refuse to pony up $$$ for it.

Thanks.

Charlie.

Love Massage
05-27-15, 09:11
I saw her also recently, agree, light roaming, not really that stimulating, should apply some pressure but uses just a light finger touch. I still think Lauren at whY Massage is great at teasing.

Also went to the real massage a couple blocks west of Pacific, it's just like the Blessings chain, walls on the room did not go to the ceiling, just a flimsy curtain over the opening, told the lady thanks but no thanks.How do I find them? No link. I even googled it. Please when you post a provider or massage parlor. Add the link! Thanks a ton!

Bloozer
05-27-15, 11:33
How do I find them? No link. I even googled it. Please when you post a provider or massage parlor. Add the link! Thanks a ton!Yet another post by "Will Linklater!

Spongebob357
05-27-15, 17:54
Decided to take a drive today and visit Royal for the first time. Luck of the draw was Robin, a petite AA girl. I have seen her pics on BP and was surprised by a completely different hair style and color. Got into the room and got ready, Robin come in shortly after and the up-sell started. I assured her that a tip would be given based on performance. I will say that she did give a passable massage although with very little teasing, she wanted me to flip but I insisted on a light finger tip caress before I turned over. On the flip she was on mr. Happy like a shark on chum, although very mechanical. After the finish she asked if I wanted to take a shower, I looked at the clock and I mentioned that we still had a half hour of massage left. She started to argue about the start time but thought better of it and continued the massage for the full hour.

Two things that I hate is the discussion about the tip and shorting of time. I bothers me that I have to interrupt the enjoyment of the massage to keep the masseuse in line. If anyone has recommendations for future visits please let me know.

Love Massage
05-27-15, 19:12
Decided to take a drive today and visit Royal for the first time. Luck of the draw was Robin, a petite AA girl. I have seen her pics on BP and was surprised by a completely different hair style and color. Got into the room and got ready, Robin come in shortly after and the up-sell started. I assured her that a tip would be given based on performance. I will say that she did give a passable massage although with very little teasing, she wanted me to flip but I insisted on a light finger tip caress before I turned over. On the flip she was on mr. Happy like a shark on chum, although very mechanical. After the finish she asked if I wanted to take a shower, I looked at the clock and I mentioned that we still had a half hour of massage left. She started to argue about the start time but thought better of it and continued the massage for the full hour.

Two things that I hate is the discussion about the tip and shorting of time. I bothers me that I have to interrupt the enjoyment of the massage to keep the masseuse in line. If anyone has recommendations for future visits please let me know.That pisses me off to know end. Like they are doing us a favor. Like they are the only one doing the HE. Most of the time they are terrible. But they are not rocket scientist. Or they wouldn't be ther. Looking for a great massage and HE is very tough.

LuvRubs
05-27-15, 19:39
Yet another post by "Will Linklater!Sorry guys, but it was a Craigslist ad under therapeutic. Place has now changed the name to whY Body Relax.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/thp/5044483783.html

NoseJelly
05-27-15, 20:39

Two things that I hate is the discussion about the tip and shorting of time. I bothers me that I have to interrupt the enjoyment of the massage to keep the masseuse in line. If anyone has recommendations for future visits please let me know.Next time call ahead and ask for a full hour with Lexi or Joy. I've never been shorted on time or had upsell issues with them. Joy does real Thai massage (yes she is Thai) and has 25 plus years experience and likes to get naked!

Lexi has skills learned from Joy and gets into thhe HE!

NJ.

NoseJelly
05-27-15, 20:53
How do I find them? No link. I even googled it. Please when you post a provider or massage parlor. Add the link! Thanks a ton!It's Not Why Massage, it's simply the letter (Y). The forum auto corrects it. They only advertise on craigslist under therapuetic services. Lauren is good, limited English, but you will NOT get her to remove any clothing and roaming is limited at best. HE only. The boss lady is also good. Her name is Kathy, she used to work at Pacific and has some serious skills and speaks very good English.

NJ.

TeeMich
05-27-15, 23:59

Two things that I hate is the discussion about the tip and shorting of time. I bothers me that I have to interrupt the enjoyment of the massage to keep the masseuse in line. If anyone has recommendations for future visits please let me know.Amber gave a good massage, made sure the full hour was used and never discussed the tip. Repeat for sure.

Spongebob357
05-28-15, 08:03
Next time call ahead and ask for a full hour with Lexi or Joy. I've never been shorted on time or had upsell issues with them. Joy does real Thai massage (yes she is Thai) and has 25 plus years experience and likes to get naked!

NJ.Thanks nj, next time I will try Lexi. I am always looking for the next great massage.

Love The Lips
05-28-15, 09:20
Next time call ahead and ask for a full hour with Lexi or Joy. I've never been shorted on time or had upsell issues with them. Joy does real Thai massage (yes she is Thai) and has 25 plus years experience and likes to get naked!

NJ.Joy's massage sounds great but who would you say is better looking between the two and who is more fun in the roaming and HE department?

NoseJelly
05-28-15, 10:03
Joy's massage sounds great but who would you say is better looking between the two and who is more fun in the roaming and HE department?I'm a sucker for Asian women, so Joy is my pick. She's older, but then, so am I. Lexi is American, blonde and late 20's.

Love The Lips
05-28-15, 13:55
I'm a sucker for Asian women, so Joy is my pick. She's older, but then, so am I. Lexi is American, blonde and late 20's.Ok, just found pics of Lexi at Royal and she looks cute. She reminds me at least in face pics a little of Ally at East West. I have yet to see either but between the two, for those that may have seen them, who has the better body and service? I may have to toftt soon!

Spartan191
05-28-15, 14:13

Two things that I hate is the discussion about the tip and shorting of time. I bothers me that I have to interrupt the enjoyment of the massage to keep the masseuse in line. If anyone has recommendations for future visits please let me know.I saw an ad not to long ago about Robin at Royal. She said she was running a 60.00 per hour special. I think that that is always her rate. A very nice looking young lady. Spinner type.

Showed up a bit early and had to wait for 5 minutes for her and the room to get ready.

I wanted an hour. Went to the room and the massage was OK. She found a few "tight spots" and worked on those for a bit and then the flip (after 20 minutes) she then did some work on my legs and my chest and then flirted a bit with my balls and my manhood. Not much but enough to get a rise out of him.

The HE was very mechanical. I tried to roam a bit and was allowed to play with the girls- Maybe a b-cup.

She did not help in anyway or get undressed at all.

I had a hard time finishing and had to "help" a bit myself.

She wiped me off and left. That was about it. , Saw her again on the way out.

Total time- 45 minutes. I tipped her $20 on the table in the room.

Will not repeat.

Odin1234
05-28-15, 14:37
Ok, just found pics of Lexi at Royal and she looks cute. She reminds me at least in face pics a little of Ally at East West. I have yet to see either but between the two, for those that may have seen them, who has the better body and service? I may have to toftt soon!Both Lexi and Ally are good, though quite different. Ally is really tiny, and has a lot of drama she'll tell you all about. Lexi is a bit bigger in comparison and has red hair. Her massage skills are better for sure, though Ally's are ok. You probably won't be disappointed either way.

HarryHood
05-28-15, 16:31
I always enjoy this place. I figure she needs a little advertisement so I'll post this. Go get your pelvis shaved and request a massage with happy ending. It's warm, convenient, safe. And the owner is a really nice looking and pleasant latino gal, around 45 or 50 years old. You can't touch her and she won't strip. That's not really what she does. But she's got nice technique for HE. And she's got another masseuse with her now, so request the 4 hand. Take a swim and dive deep. Should be fun. !!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/HealthServices/manscaping-40/14397663

ChipCharger
05-28-15, 17:47
Ok, just found pics of Lexi at Royal and she looks cute. She reminds me at least in face pics a little of Ally at East West. I have yet to see either but between the two, for those that may have seen them, who has the better body and service? I may have to toftt soon!I don't know? Is it a toftt when there are already reviews on providers?? My understanding is that taking one for the team is venturing into uncharted territory where no reviews have been written. I think that captures it. Reviewing someone who has not been reviewed before. Both of these providers are pretty well reviewed.

Can only Speak for Lexi. She is attractive but not drop dead gorgeous. She gives a good massage and loves the HE as others have said. I see her on a fairly regular basis. Her massage is actually really good. Plus, I like dimples.

Mongerlian
05-28-15, 19:32
I always enjoy this place. I figure she needs a little advertisement so I'll post this. Go get your pelvis shaved and request a massage with happy ending. It's warm, convenient, safe. And the owner is a really nice looking and pleasant latino gal, around 45 or 50 years old. You can't touch her and she won't strip. That's not really what she does. But she's got nice technique for HE. And she's got another masseuse with her now, so request the 4 hand. Take a swim and dive deep. Should be fun. !!

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/HealthServices/manscaping-40/14397663Is the massage and HE included in the. 4 she advertises?

Laptop1000
05-28-15, 22:39
Anyone visit spa 37 since they moved to Sparta? Does Amanda still have the golden pussy syndrome? I would really like to take her for a spin as she is smokin, however refuse to pony up $$$ for it.

Thanks.

Charlie.I went there before they moved and saw Sandy, She was great! She got pregnant and has not been around in a few months. If anyone knows where she is let us know!

Spartan191
05-29-15, 06:13

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/HealthServices/manscaping-40/14397663I had regular years ago in GR that did a great job manscaping. There needs to be bit of a trust factor along with some fun at the end, This person would shave and clean up the neither regions and then show doing the clean up she would make sure I was happy. After a few visits her top would come off for some roaming. I have been looking for someone new for a few years.

$40.00 any tipping, Do you need an appointment? Any other info will help. I will try and get there next week.

NoseJelly
05-29-15, 10:41
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incall-or-outcall-body-rubs-by-a-blue-eyed-platinum-blonde-wednesday-specials/17363191

Anyone try this tight young thing out? I searched and asked before but received zero info. Maybe TGTBT?

Thanks,

NJ.

ChicagoSouth
05-29-15, 10:50
I had regular years ago in GR that did a great job manscaping. There needs to be bit of a trust factor along with some fun at the end, This person would shave and clean up the neither regions and then show doing the clean up she would make sure I was happy. After a few visits her top would come off for some roaming. I have been looking for someone new for a few years.

$40.00 any tipping, Do you need an appointment? Any other info will help. I will try and get there next week.She is great and a sweet lady she will trim the whole body also.

Witnessing
05-29-15, 16:02
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/incall-or-outcall-body-rubs-by-a-blue-eyed-platinum-blonde-wednesday-specials/17363191

Anyone try this tight young thing out? I searched and asked before but received zero info. Maybe TGTBT?

Thanks,

NJ.Haven't seen her. I thought she was the same girl that posted for weekday evening outcalls only who had somewhat poor reviews (serious GPS issues) but I checked and the phone numbers don't match.

Maybe I'll take a stab if you don't beat me to it.

NoseJelly
05-29-15, 16:09
Haven't seen her. I thought she was the same girl that posted for weekday evening outcalls only who had somewhat poor reviews (serious GPS issues) but I checked and the phone numbers don't match.

Maybe I'll take a stab if you don't beat me to it.She's on my list, but I look forward to your report. If she's as good as she looks, I might move her to the top of my MP Bucket List.

HarryHood
05-29-15, 17:18
I had regular years ago in GR that did a great job manscaping. There needs to be bit of a trust factor along with some fun at the end, This person would shave and clean up the neither regions and then show doing the clean up she would make sure I was happy. After a few visits her top would come off for some roaming. I have been looking for someone new for a few years.

$40.00 any tipping, Do you need an appointment? Any other info will help. I will try and get there next week.Yes, you'll have to make an appointment. Everything is ala carte. You'll have to pay separately for massage, manscaping, sauna, etc. I guess you could potentially rack up quite a bill. Likely you won't break. $. (Sounds like I need the number for your previous manscaper) The only downfall: no roaming, no topless. Purely a relaxation thing w / a nice lady. Just call VIP and make a deal, guys.

Love Massage
05-29-15, 23:53
Royal touch. Seen joy at 3:00! About 40's. Wow what a massage! She Got naked and oiled me down! Loves to finger you! But awesome massage! Best I've felt ever! 60+80 well worth it she was all over me! No FS! No BJ. That was ok! Never thought I'd pay that much. Yes way to much. Hot towels too! But dam!

Tarotjd
05-30-15, 09:26
Royal touch. Seen joy at 3:00! About 40's. Wow what a massage! She Got naked and oiled me down! Loves to finger you! But awesome massage! Best I've felt ever! 60+80 well worth it she was all over me! No FS! No BJ. That was ok! Never thought I'd pay that much. Yes way to much. Hot towels too! But dam!Do you have a link?

Love Massage
05-30-15, 13:39
Do you have a link?They are on 44th street east of 131. Google there number. Very nice rooms. They are with the oasis body works parlor on 28th.

PickyPicky
05-30-15, 17:11
I saw her also recently, agree, light roaming, not really that stimulating, should apply some pressure but uses just a light finger touch. I still think Lauren at whY Massage is great at teasing.

Also went to the real massage a couple blocks west of Pacific, it's just like the Blessings chain, walls on the room did not go to the ceiling, just a flimsy curtain over the opening, told the lady thanks but no thanks.I liked what I heard about Linda so made an appointment last week. For me, she is just about everything I'm looking for from the massage experience. I found her to be an attractive woman who was gracious and hospitable. Small talk was small and minimal (I hate it when they ask where I live or what I do for a living). Pressure was good and she asked more than once if it needed adjusting. Smooth, soothing strokes covering head to toe. Delightful teasing, as otherwise described. Little affectionate expressions like rubbing her face close to mine. No rush on the flip and no hesitation when I asked whether her top could be bared, and a lovely sight was revealed. She even tugged on her nipples to get them to attention for me. She probably has boundaries at some point, I didn't get far enough to encounter them, though. She made no discouraging moves, for example, when I slipped my hand under her skirt. No mention of a tip at all. I was reminded of how enjoyable an hour with Cindy was years ago before she lost interest. $60 for the hour; I gave her $50 for tip.

NoseJelly
05-30-15, 22:21
Royal touch. Seen joy at 3:00! About 40's. Wow what a massage! She Got naked and oiled me down! Loves to finger you! But awesome massage! Best I've felt ever! 60+80 well worth it she was all over me! No FS! No BJ. That was ok! Never thought I'd pay that much. Yes way to much. Hot towels too! But dam!You definitely let your little head decide on the tip! I've never tipped Joy more than 40 for an hour massage and have had the same fun. She never complains. Make sure you don't give her your phone number. She will call relentlessly if she's having a slow day or needs extra dough. She's been around the MPs longer than most and knows that the little head makes all the decisions!

NJ.

NoseJelly
05-30-15, 23:48
Saw one of my long time favorites (I'm keeping her name / place annonymous) the other day for some usual adult massage fun. After the massage, she was interogating me about some "tell all massage review site" Of course I claimed I never heard of such a thing! She was clearly worried. I asked what happened.

She said some dude came in who thought he was a "real smooth, Big Player" and told my massage lady that he was a member of the "USA Review" site and if she took good care of him and made it worth his while, he'd make sure he put in a good word for her and get her more business! This Moron has her scared that her SO, family or Uncle LEO is going to read the reviews and figure out it's more than a proper MP business. I told her not to worry and that this Dummy was probably just bragging and doesn't have the brains to understand that MPs need to have a publc image of being totally legit. Way to go Smart Guy! You didn't ruin any fun for me, but you probably did for any new customers that go there!

NJ.

Tarotjd
05-31-15, 15:21
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hott-latina-body-rub-by-jessica/16852537

Went to visit this beautiful lady today, pics are accurate, very nice body, nice to talk with and friendly. Nice massage with oil but she asked beforehand if oil was okay with me. Real nice HE with a little roaming allowed, didn't get the hint that many extras we available. All in all a good visit for a massage but not for extras. Damn pretty woman with nice breasts. Treat her good. Standard tipping.

NoseJelly
05-31-15, 17:00
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hott-latina-body-rub-by-jessica/16852537

Went to visit this beautiful lady today, pics are accurate, very nice body, nice to talk with and friendly. Nice massage with oil but she asked beforehand if oil was okay with me. Real nice HE with a little roaming allowed, didn't get the hint that many extras we available. All in all a good visit for a massage but not for extras. Damn pretty woman with nice breasts. Treat her good. Standard tipping.Jessica's got some of the juiciest nipples I've played with! Yummy Lady. Above average HJ! So so massage, but she got those nipples!

NJ.

BoarderCross69
06-01-15, 08:26

Thanks.

Charlie.Sorry Charlie still golden LOL.

Visited Amanda the other day. Smokin hot great tats and tits!

Prices very high thankful I only went in with $ or little man would have made expensive decisions. Good massage used baby oil. That sucks. Good HE top came off very tasty.

1/2 hr total plus tip $. Natasha is much better overall play time.

Mag Green
06-01-15, 08:43
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserve-to-be-pampered-today/18299858

This one caught my eye. Any one seen her? Curious on her massage and options.

Love Massage
06-01-15, 11:13
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-deserve-to-be-pampered-today/18299858

This one caught my eye. Any one seen her? Curious on her massage and options.She's at oasis / body works on 28th. He that's it. Almost all do. Plus do a search. There's reviews on here.

Galere
06-02-15, 01:59
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/thai-massage/19321525

I am in town for tonite, and decided to troll the forum where I saw a name mentioned a couple of times, "Joy". So I am looking through BP and see this add. Well I am a sucker for a good massage. Called and set a late appointment. She gave me the address to her location, and I showed up a few minutes late but she was still smiling when I arrived. She took me back to the room let me set it up get ready she went out to do her thing, when she comes back in she's all nice and chatty. I had been driving several hours today, so I am a little beat. She was a little talkative but mainly focused on rubbing my tight muscles. Decent massage, asked her to get comfortable, and went back and forth on tip, (thought she didn't haggle this much) but I stood firm. It was all very friendly. Well she works me over and I proceed to the flip. She does get comfortable, (very tight body) and she starts working my front. We talk a little and she is teasing a lot, so I throw back that I would DATY, while she finished the massage. Well to my surprise she climbs on the table to finish the massage. I happily give her the tip, and a ride home. I then proceeded to Denny's to grab the dinner I hadn't yet had. I will stop in and see her again the nxt time I am in town.

NoseJelly
06-02-15, 10:02

I am in town for tonite, and decided to troll the forum where I saw a name mentioned a couple of times, "Joy". So I am looking through BP and see this add. Well I am a sucker for a good massage. Called and set a late appointment. She gave me the address to her location, and I showed up a few minutes late but she was still smiling when I arrived. She took me back to the room let me set it up get ready she went out to do her thing, when she comes back in she's all nice and chatty. I had been driving several hours today, so I am a little beat. She was a little talkative but mainly focused on rubbing my tight muscles. Decent massage, asked her to get comfortable, and went back and forth on tip, (thought she didn't haggle this much) but I stood firm. It was all very friendly. Well she works me over and I proceed to the flip. She does get comfortable, (very tight body) and she starts working my front. We talk a little and she is teasing a lot, so I throw back that I would DATY, while she finished the massage. Well to my surprise she climbs on the table to finish the massage. I happily give her the tip, and a ride home. I then proceeded to Denny's to grab the dinner I hadn't yet had. I will stop in and see her again the nxt time I am in town.How much did you tip her? I've never had her haggle or mention a tip. Maybe because she never saw you before?

Galere
06-02-15, 10:08
How much did you tip her? I've never had her haggle or mention a tip. Maybe because she never saw you before?Maybe. I think she was looking for extra. Wasn't over the top, just wasn't expecting. I did. 5 on the tip. I did mention I was only in town one night.

PickyPicky
06-04-15, 10:23
I just want to let all my fellow hobbyist know she is Very Legit.

I have been seeing her twice a month for the last few months, She is a Professional and she knows what she is doing. I am glad I found her after my long time Therapist moved out of state it was a nightmare trying to find someone with Aggie's skills. I asked her several times about extras or HE it's just not on the menu which is fine with me. I only go for the Massage and conversation. She told me she was aware of some reviews saying HE was given at the time of service and she told me it never happened. I always have to book early with her because she told me she only does 3 appts a day, as she is studying to be a personal trainer. So if your looking for a Great Quality Legit Massage from a Beautiful Lady then call her, you will not be disappointed. Yes that's her.

In all of her photos.Why does a massage therapist post a bare mid-riff picture if she's not showing off some of what one might expect to experience for himself?

Spongebob357
06-04-15, 13:18
Ran across this one on CL and hoped that someone has had some experience with her.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/biz/5057588647.html

I come up from kzoo so any help is greatly appreciated.

Bob.

James555
06-04-15, 13:28
Ran across this one on CL and hoped that someone has had some experience with her.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/biz/5057588647.html

I come up from kzoo so any help is greatly appreciated.

Bob.Looks like a nice find, if not TGTBT. Please let us know if you TOFTT. PM me if you like.

Bloozer
06-04-15, 14:59
Looks like a nice find, if not TGTBT. Please let us know if you TOFTT. PM me if you like.How is one supposd to contact her? Nothing in the ad.

Akenathon
06-04-15, 15:21
Looks like a nice find, if not TGTBT. Please let us know if you TOFTT. PM me if you like.I sent her a txt and now I am getting calls from her every 20 minutes, she is using two different #s. She is txting with weird questions like, Do you love me? Do you want to see me again? I love your voice, man I haven't talked with her yet. She looks fine but ill better wait for someone else to toft LOL.

Spongebob357
06-04-15, 16:24
I sent her a txt and now I am getting calls from her every 20 minutes, she is using two different #s. She is txting with weird questions like, Do you love me? Do you want to see me again? I love your voice, man I haven't talked with her yet. She looks fine but ill better wait for someone else to toft LOL.In this case it sounds like we are dealing with instability (as in the "be" is crazy). I am going to wait to see how she works out, there are plenty of therapists in GR.

Remember, we don't pay to see these girls, we pay to make them leave.

Benz1
06-04-15, 18:32
I sent her a txt and now I am getting calls from her every 20 minutes, she is using two different #s. She is txting with weird questions like, Do you love me? Do you want to see me again? I love your voice, man I haven't talked with her yet. She looks fine but ill better wait for someone else to toft LOL.Do you need to borrow my hobby phone?

MidMichGeezer
06-05-15, 06:40
How is one supposd to contact her? Nothing in the ad.Pull up the ad and in the upper left corner is a box that says "reply". Click on that box and it'll show contact info.

StoleHome8
06-05-15, 10:49
Looks like a nice find, if not TGTBT. Please let us know if you TOFTT. PM me if you like.Guys, about a week or so ago we posted about an ad in the small business craigslist section with no picture. She was a BIG drinker, etc. Well it looks like she's gone mainstream with a head shot. That is 100% Cassandra and her massage room.

Improven
06-06-15, 22:05
Do you need to borrow my hobby phone?Sounds like you gave your number to a spammer. There are several ways to avoid this, allow me to help you if you can, send me a PM and I can assist you for a small fee.

Improven
06-07-15, 07:45
Sounds like you gave your number to a spammer. There are several ways to avoid this, allow me to help you if you can, send me a PM and I can assist you for a small fee.Just joking BTW about a fee.

SnareCat
06-09-15, 20:25

I am in town for tonite, and decided to troll the forum where I saw a name mentioned a couple of times, "Joy". So I am looking through BP and see this add. Well I am a sucker for a good massage. Called and set a late appointment. She gave me the address to her location, and I showed up a few minutes late but she was still smiling when I arrived. She took me back to the room let me set it up get ready she went out to do her thing, when she comes back in she's all nice and chatty. I had been driving several hours today, so I am a little beat. She was a little talkative but mainly focused on rubbing my tight muscles. Decent massage, asked her to get comfortable, and went back and forth on tip, (thought she didn't haggle this much) but I stood firm. It was all very friendly. Well she works me over and I proceed to the flip. She does get comfortable, (very tight body) and she starts working my front. We talk a little and she is teasing a lot, so I throw back that I would DATY, while she finished the massage. Well to my surprise she climbs on the table to finish the massage. I happily give her the tip, and a ride home. I then proceeded to Denny's to grab the dinner I hadn't yet had. I will stop in and see her again the nxt time I am in town.Did she have the common natural asian Bush.

I'm hoping so.

NoseJelly
06-09-15, 23:53
Did she have the common natural asian Bush.

I'm hoping so.No she doesn't. Tiny, closely cropped landing strip only. You like big Bush, see any of the ladies at the Portland exit LA Spa.

NJ.

Grube
06-10-15, 17:27
Dreamt of lexi at royal a while back. Had a 1/2 hr for. 4. Cute girl, little heavier than her pictures but definitely not fat. Gave a decent massage, seemed to have had actual therapeutic training. On the flip, a couple options were offered. Opted for a HE for. 6 She got comfortable up top and I was free to roam anywhere. Finish was great, with some dirty talk. Cleaned me up, then I used the shower and left. Overall a good experience, if a bit pricey.

Magnum352
06-11-15, 10:01
So I had my monthly massage yesterday. I decided to check out royal and made an appointment with Lexi due to the good reviews I've read. She was a super nice girl. We had a good conversation the whole 30 min session although it was more like 45. I've never had a girl go longer before! Royal seemed like a nice clean place. Lexi got comfortable right away and gave me a REAL massage. It wasn't just light touching like usual. Unfortunately I'm a sucker for hot spinner types and I'd say Lexi is not that type. Her pics online are deceiving to say the least. The flip was great though and she made my experience worth the trip. I tipped 40 on top of the 40 house fee. When I left I met Robin which was fantastic. She is no doubt the type I prefer although her reviews are usually a little negative. I'm going to have to check her out for myself though next month cause damn is she hot and small. If anyone has any good recommendations feel free to PM me. Hope you all have good luck out there in the mean time!!

Lakeshore1
06-13-15, 15:17
Hey all. I was out in GR this morning and was texting with this One. Stepani is her "name". I was asking for an appointment, but also a face picture. She has a great looking body in those sundresses in her ad. But when I asked for a face picture, all texting stopped. I sent my picture to her, hoping she'd see I was legitimate. But still no reply. Has anyone seen her?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-ownership/19403047

Thanks.

LuvRubs
06-14-15, 12:38
Hey all. I was out in GR this morning and was texting with this One. Stepani is her "name". I was asking for an appointment, but also a face picture. She has a great looking body in those sundresses in her ad. But when I asked for a face picture, all texting stopped. I sent my picture to her, hoping she'd see I was legitimate. But still no reply. Has anyone seen her?

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-ownership/19403047

Thanks.Very pretty Asian girl. Decent massage. Used to work at Paradise. I don't like to say too much as far as what you may expect as YMMV, but some roaming may be possible and you might get to see some boibies.

FastHustler
06-15-15, 13:49
I read some good reviews on her so I decided to give her a shot. Can't say my stay was as good as some but it was good to say the least! Started off normal she did not say a word at first neither did I turns out that may have hindered my experience with her this time but to be honest I like to have it quite I don't like all the chatter besides she does not speak the greatest English. (never been a requirement of mine to get a good massage). On the filp she asked if I liked it so far I said yes very much (honestly she is as good as any other massage girl out there in my opinion she is as good as Jenifer. She never took any cloths off but did let me fondle her under her dress. She did tell me next time she will do a body slide and get naked up front. I have to say she was pushy on the $80 tip which is to much for me I stood firm at $60 which for the session I got was to high but I want to make sure I get the full body slide and ass play next time so what the hell its only $20. All in all great massage good with a good HE as always YMMV! http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/thai-massage/19321525.

Love Massage
06-15-15, 20:19
I read some good reviews on her so I decided to give her a shot. Can't say my stay was as good as some but it was good to say the least! Started off normal she did not say a word at first neither did I turns out that may have hindered my experience with her this time but to be honest I like to have it quite I don't like all the chatter besides she does not speak the greatest English. (never been a requirement of mine to get a good massage). On the filp she asked if I liked it so far I said yes very much (honestly she is as good as any other massage girl out there in my opinion she is as good as Jenifer. She never took any cloths off but did let me fondle her under her dress. She did tell me next time she will do a body slide and get naked up front. I have to say she was pushy on the $80 tip which is to much for me I stood firm at $60 which for the session I got was to high but I want to make sure I get the full body slide and ass play next time so what the hell its only $20. All in all great massage good with a good HE as always YMMV! http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/thai-massage/19321525.Fast. So how much did you pay to start? How much for the tip? She got naked and was wild on me. No FS. But man just about everything else for 80. Someone on here told me I should've paid only 40.

Slik9976
06-15-15, 22:07
Fast. So how much did you pay to start? How much for the tip? She got naked and was wild on me. No FS. But man just about everything else for 80. Someone on here told me I should've paid only 40.I saw Joy a few weeks ago. For 140 total got a great sensual bodyslide for the whole hour.

EngrGuy
06-17-15, 14:14
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youve-tried-the-rest-now-experience-the-bestnew-pics/19288823

I thought I remember someone saying this lady was just a massage and no extras? If so to bad as she is just what I'm looking for.

Love Massage
06-17-15, 14:19
I saw Joy a few weeks ago. For 140 total got a great sensual bodyslide for the whole hour.She is a wild one. Loves to talk. 60 hr door 80 tip. Naked as a jail bird. Made me feel awesome. Best yet. No FS. PM for more details.

HollandGuy73
06-17-15, 14:59
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/youve-tried-the-rest-now-experience-the-bestnew-pics/19288823

I thought I remember someone saying this lady was just a massage and no extras? If so to bad as she is just what I'm looking for.I've seen several reviews on this provider. From what I read on the forum, she is a legitimate mt, however she has offered roaming as well as standard HJ. However, there have been others who have tried and been shut down at just massage only.

Personally, I would want FS from this provider, but since I've never even seen that mentioned by those who know as an option, I'll find that elsewhere as this lady does not.

Mr Cruzer
06-18-15, 07:59

I thought I remember someone saying this lady was just a massage and no extras? If so to bad as she is just what I'm looking for.She is capable of giving a really good massage; she has inplied that she has some formal training. She likes to receive a mutual massage, and has a dynamite body, enhancements and all. No HE the first time, but always one after that. Plenty of roaming permitted. On down side, was twice shorted on time, the last time I was out the door in 30 minutes on an hour appointment (that's why it was last). Overall impression is that maybe she has been in the biz a little too long, or just needs to take a break, as I always felt she just wants the session over with and be out of there. I realize for many providers it is just a job, but at least they should pretend to enjoy what they are doing; after all, they are a service business. Oh, and really no indications that full service was on her menu.

Bloozer
06-18-15, 08:13
She is capable of giving a really good massage; she has inplied that she has some formal training. She likes to receive a mutual massage, and has a dynamite body, enhancements and all. No HE the first time, but always one after that. Plenty of roaming permitted. On down side, was twice shorted on time, the last time I was out the door in 30 minutes on an hour appointment (that's why it was last). Overall impression is that maybe she has been in the biz a little too long, or just needs to take a break, as I always felt she just wants the session over with and be out of there. I realize for many providers it is just a job, but at least they should pretend to enjoy what they are doing; after all, they are a service business. Oh, and really no indications that full service was on her menu.I believe that's Linn with her new boob job. Stood me up on a Sunday. Will never repeat!

Happybone
06-18-15, 08:46

I thought I remember someone saying this lady was just a massage and no extras? If so to bad as she is just what I'm looking for.She does offers extra. Guess depends on how much your willing to spend and if she has any feelings towards you.

FastHustler
06-18-15, 10:44
Fast. So how much did you pay to start? How much for the tip? She got naked and was wild on me. No FS. But man just about everything else for 80. Someone on here told me I should've paid only 40.I paid $60 for the hour and a $60 tip that's the most I am willing to pay around here if your in Lansing with Mikki I would pay more but she gives you a body slide a great massage uses her tongue not her fingers on your ass and will do a BBBJCIM for the $80 tip! Wish I still worked out there to far to drive most of the time.

NsaNight
06-18-15, 17:34
Just dreamnt of going to the relaxation station for a hlf at. 4 with. 4 tip. Standard massage, great he with dirty talk. Never caught her name as I did a walk in.

They informed me that EW just got busted yesterday as an employee was chatting with LEO telling about extra services. They said mammas is open still but EW is closed. Any other mongers hear of this?

NoseJelly
06-18-15, 22:49
Just dreamnt of going to the relaxation station for a hlf at. 4 with. 4 tip. Standard massage, great he with dirty talk. Never caught her name as I did a walk in.

They informed me that EW just got busted yesterday as an employee was chatting with LEO telling about extra services. They said mammas is open still but EW is closed. Any other mongers hear of this?Yep my boy Kiet and a couple of his ladies over at Pacific 44th were telling me about it. Sounds like it happened Tuesday. E / W doesn't hire the smartest people.

Bacardi1314
06-19-15, 00:37
I see a few months-old posts about Sophie at BG. Anyone know stats on her? Age range, ethnicity, body type, etc. ?

Jusltinuknw1
06-19-15, 14:32
Ew is not closed just to inform you all. Your information is wrong.

Donntee
06-19-15, 15:37

They informed me that EW just got busted yesterday as an employee was chatting with LEO telling about extra services. They said mammas is open still but EW is closed. Any other mongers hear of this?I have not seen anything on the news or in the press. I have not seen anyone go to jail either.

Happyone99
06-20-15, 00:15
I have not seen anything on the news or in the press. I have not seen anyone go to jail either.I see the women that work there are back to advertising on BP. They did go a couple days with no advertising. I would exercise caution when visiting there for a while till we get to the bottom of the story.

AlekzBrass
06-20-15, 03:53
Went to Bella in the early AM. Saw Nina. Kind of my first time at a MP, but a pleasurable one. Paid. 6 for a full. Kinda felt slightly more like 45 tops, but I'm not hugely picky on that. Pretty Nice sensual massage. Got in my upper back quite well and really did the trick. Was another. 6 for a pretty fantastic HE. Tried to up sell topless for another Barry. I'm not that needy. LOL. Wasn't a bad experience, but I think I'll go for the half next time.

Mongerlian
06-20-15, 10:18
Went to Bella in the early AM. Saw Nina. Kind of my first time at a MP, but a pleasurable one. Paid. 6 for a full. Kinda felt slightly more like 45 tops, but I'm not hugely picky on that. Pretty Nice sensual massage. Got in my upper back quite well and really did the trick. Was another. 6 for a pretty fantastic HE. Tried to up sell topless for another Barry. I'm not that needy. LOL. Wasn't a bad experience, but I think I'll go for the half next time.$. 2 for a fully clothed HJ? Geez. Thanks for the warning:

Big Daddy 127
06-20-15, 20:38
Just dreamnt of going to the relaxation station for a hlf at. 4 with. 4 tip. Standard massage, great he with dirty talk. Never cauandght her name as I did a walk in.

They informed me that EW just got busted yesterday as an employee was chatting with LEO telling about extra services. They said mammas is open still but EW is closed. Any other mongers hear of this?I have been going to East West for almost 8 years and the false information provided to you is just part of a rumor. I go for a weekly session with Annie or Mom's Dee and I had just visited East West Monday no problems and I left a satisfied customer as usual.

Odin1234
06-21-15, 14:41
I see a few months-old posts about Sophie at BG. Anyone know stats on her? Age range, ethnicity, body type, etc. ?She's early 20's, white, pretty cute. Not a spinner but not big by any means. I will probably repeat.

Cap Augie Nemo
06-22-15, 17:58
First I dreamed of scheduled appointment at Healthy Habits, in my dream I phoned around 10 am To schedule an appointment for 2 pm, in my dream I called that I would be a few minutes late due to the weather, and was assured that she would be waiting. I arrived a five minutes after 2, to find out she had just started a session with a fellow monger (thank you to the Bastard that took my time slot). She came out and apologized, and asked if I could wait 20 minutes. I was pissed and walked out. I texted her later to express my disappointment, and she apologized again and said she would make it up to me. Not sure I'll go back. Stephanie is originally from Pacific massage on 44th, and I wasn't impressed with her there.

My second stop was at Relax massage on 28th near Breton where I drew Tina as my therapist. I was asked to wait 10 minutes and I waited because her nipples were hard, and I was curious.

The massage was so, so. Used her arms and elbows to work out some knots. At the flip I dreamed she asked how much I tip, and when I offered $40, she said it was $60 for topless. I told her all I had was $40, and she worked loose just one breast (I guess it is $30 a nipple). Very cute, and very responsive nipples. I left happy, and if she isn't acting was happy with the nipple play.

I dreamed she told me that it was $100 for a full nude massage, and that more was possible at that price. The little brain will have me go back to see what more is available, the big brain wants to see if anyone else has gotten more from her.

Paid $90 total (forgot my change from the house fee, and tipped $40.

Grube
06-22-15, 18:02
First I dreamed of scheduled appointment at Healthy Habits, in my dream I phoned around 10 am To schedule an appointment for 2 pm, in my dream I called that I would be a few minutes late due to the weather, and was assured that she would be waiting. I arrived a five minutes after 2, to find out she had just started a session with a fellow monger (thank you to the Bastard that took my time slot). She came out and apologized, and asked if I could wait 20 minutes. I was pissed and walked out. I texted her later to express my disappointment, and she apologized again and said she would make it up to me. Not sure I'll go back. Stephanie is originally from Pacific massage on 44th, and I wasn't impressed with her there.

My second stop was at Relax massage on 28th near Breton where I drew Tina as my therapist. I was asked to wait 10 minutes and I waited because her nipples were hard, and I was curious.

The massage was so, so. Used her arms and elbows to work out some knots. At the flip I dreamed she asked how much I tip, and when I offered $40, she said it was $60 for topless. I told her all I had was $40, and she worked loose just one breast (I guess it is $30 a nipple). Very cute, and very responsive nipples. I left happy, and if she isn't acting was happy with the nipple play.

I dreamed she told me that it was $100 for a full nude massage, and that more was possible at that price. The little brain will have me go back to see what more is available, the big brain wants to see if anyone else has gotten more from her.

Paid $90 total (forgot my change from the house fee, and tipped $40.Was it this Tina? http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-massage-relax-for-only-35half-hour/12488351.

Mr Cruzer
06-22-15, 18:21
Hadn't been to Panacea for awhile, so ended up seeing Aliese (was the only one there). Kinda cute, OK figure with decent, but saggy boobs. Topless: yes. Personality: average. Enthusiasm: average. MS: average. HE: average. Roaming: just her boobs. Time: full hour. 60/40 Probably won't repeat, as other providers seem to be more fun.

MD 2020
06-22-15, 23:34
Was it this Tina? http://grandrapids.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-massage-relax-for-only-35half-hour/12488351.No, I've seen Tina there. She is a young (20's? I can never tell) Chinese girl.

Love The Lips
06-23-15, 02:32

Paid $90 total (forgot my change from the house fee, and tipped $40.What a greedy little * this Tina sounds like! Wow lucky you she offered up one nipple to you. She'll never get a dime from me! I think I've heard it all now.

GrBigGuy
06-23-15, 14:46
What a greedy little * this Tina sounds like! Wow lucky you she offered up one nipple to you. She'll never get a dime from me! I think I've heard it all now.I guess that makes her a "one tit wonder"?

Donntee
06-25-15, 14:33
I guess that makes her a "one tit wonder"?They are a beautiful and responsive pair. She is a moaner. I also got a great massage. It was like a young Cindy (Wonder Massage) was on top of me.

White300
06-25-15, 15:05
They are a beautiful and responsive pair. She is a moaner. I also got a great massage. It was like a young Cindy (Wonder Massage) was on top of me.Like Cindy, only $160?

Love Massage
06-25-15, 23:22
What a greedy little * this Tina sounds like! Wow lucky you she offered up one nipple to you. She'll never get a dime from me! I think I've heard it all now.Had s dream I met. Well. Go see AA Layla at Bella. Young nice everything. 60 + 45. PM for more info.

UsBorne
06-28-15, 19:13
Saw Nikki early this spring. Booked 30 and was out in 10. Would not repeat.

Grube
06-30-15, 12:37
Seen a lot of reviews about sidney at east west, just looking for some more current info on her. Haven't had a lot of luck at east west but willing to give them another shot. PM me about menu options, etc!

Mr Cruzer
07-02-15, 09:51
This is one worth seeing. Warm room, only short wait for her to reappear. Kinda cute, decent figure, not too young (but not old by any means). Started with a very thorough head to toe MS; a little too firm at first until I asked her adjust it, then was perfect. Like many Asian masseuses, she was very good at the tease throughout the entire time. Did some minor roaming over the clothes, and she did not seem to mind; more very well could be available, but I was not in the mood to come off as a dirty old man (she'll find that soon enough). Total head to toe frontal MS. Concluded with possibly the most awsome, best, greatest, most fantastic, out of this world, toe curling, (ok I'll stop it), HJ I think I've experienced since seventh grade. Yeah, it was that good. Finished with some more light MS to fill the entire hour. For anything negative, I have to get pretty nit-picky. Her English is pretty basic, so no lengthy discussions. But that was ok, as the mood was friendly and we both felt comfortable, and I enjoy some quiet time to just enjoy what's going on. Only one mention afterwards if I tip. Paid 60/40; just slightly more than usual with no topless or serious roaming, but got the full hour, great MS, tease, and HE. Hope your experiences are as enjoyable.

GRJack
07-03-15, 07:35
Stopped by Bella Gente this morning / afternoon. I saw Stacy for a. 5 Hr at. 4 door fee. There was no waiting and she came to the room as soon as I was ready. The place was nice enough, generally what I have seen at Panacea, etc. The massage was nice. Before the flip she asked if I had been there or anyplace else before, and if I knew how tipping works. After the flip she asked what I wanted, and I asked what was available. She then asked again what I wanted. I asked her if she could get totally nude, she said she could. She proceeded with the HE. She allowed touching of her small, but nice tits, but leaned against the table with her legs tight together and would not allow touching anywhere but her ass. I finished relatively quickly, and she returned with a hot wet towel and rubbed the lotion off. She was in the room for about 20 minutes. I guess I was done anyway. I tipped. 4. It would have been more, had I been able to touch her more. If she wasn't going to allow touching, there wasn't much point to taking the panties off. I will return, but I'll need to make sure to be more specific as to what I am looking for. I'm not sure what was on the table.Saw Stacy again yesterday afternoon, same half hour, same $. 4 door fee. Nice time, a little playing. Then on the flip, she wanted $. 5 for topless and $1 for nude. I could have gotten FS with any number of ladies for that. I offered $. 4 for topless, and she took it. Nice tits, nice nipples, ok time, but I think I am done with them. Way too expensive for what I have gotten.

MiDavid63
07-04-15, 14:36
This is one worth seeing. Warm room, only short wait for her to reappear. Kinda cute, decent figure, not too young (but not old by any means). Started with a very thorough head to toe MS; a little too firm at first until I asked her adjust it, then was perfect. Like many Asian masseuses, she was very good at the tease throughout the entire time. Did some minor roaming over the clothes, and she did not seem to mind; more very well could be available, but I was not in the mood to come off as a dirty old man (she'll find that soon enough). Total head to toe frontal MS. Concluded with possibly the most awsome, best, greatest, most fantastic, out of this world, toe curling, (ok I'll stop it), HJ I think I've experienced since seventh grade. Yeah, it was that good. Finished with some more light MS to fill the entire hour. For anything negative, I have to get pretty nit-picky. Her English is pretty basic, so no lengthy discussions. But that was ok, as the mood was friendly and we both felt comfortable, and I enjoy some quiet time to just enjoy what's going on. Only one mention afterwards if I tip. Paid 60/40; just slightly more than usual with no topless or serious roaming, but got the full hour, great MS, tease, and HE. Hope your experiences are as enjoyable.I'd have to agree with Mr Cruzer, I made a stop there last week as well and left very satisfied. Nice massage with not much talk. Not that I don't like a good conversation but it just felt nice to just get pampered. Something I haven't experience till then was a masseuse extending her hand and asking me to guide it where I wanted it to go next. I thought very cleaver and smart.

Darshane
07-06-15, 12:58

Stopped into Touch of Paradise last week and drew Katie. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.

Oh, my friggin' ears. Enough already.

Will not repeat.

Bloozer
07-06-15, 19:38

Stopped into Touch of Paradise last week and drew Katie. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.

Oh, my friggin' ears. Enough already.

Will not repeat.Now this is what I call a good review!!