PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

CantB1
08-15-15, 10:28
Maddy on Friday. It was pretty damn good. Crystal this morning. It was just ok. Kat has been working the area but I can't get pass the face picking scare. And there is a new girl Holly I seen out once. She looks pretty damn good too. Yall might want to keep a look out for that one. She doesn't look like SW material either.

EaglesSb
08-15-15, 15:13
That BP is where the DBs do a lot of transactions. Also the girls get picked up from their too. They are able to walk inside if LEO comes by. There is no way that the store employees or owners don't know it's going on. But anyway. You can still drive up and waive the girls over to you. DBs don't cock block. Stop being so scary!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsu97ZO85ho

This is what 99% of guys who avoid girls around DBs are trying to avoid, just drive on.

BeachLvr2014
08-16-15, 01:07
Checked out Hooterville between 1120 to midnight. Zip out. Got there via Lane and nothing there or Middleburg. Saw a few poss neighborhood watch guys maybe or really old DBs LOL. Happy hunting.

CantB1
08-16-15, 06:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsu97ZO85ho

This is what 99% of guys who avoid girls around DBs are trying to avoid, just drive on.That video has nothing to do with picking up a SW. That's some crackhead who owes a debt or something. Just because it says Hooterville don't mean its SW related. If you going to find a video for reference then make sure it's topic related.

PoniBoi
08-16-15, 09:21
New to the area and I am looking for the best times to find a date. I know where pH is but not Hooterville. If someone can message or reply on here to me I'd be greatful.I-95 west goin thru Sin City, crossing over the I-10 Beltway and passing the Everbank Stadium keep travelin SSW until you come to the Shands Ferry into the Pointe Vedra area, take that left at the Five Points traffic circle then the immediate right going by Uncle that's usually parked under the over-pass watching out for jay-walkers and litter bugs, keep going down the dirt road on Main St and you'll see the historical Golden Arches of the downtown district by the beach, while there stop at Hooters in the Gate Parkway industrial park and get yourself a double whopper w / cheese while touring the sites at the Jacksonville Zoo and after your done you should reach your destination at the Avenues Mall. 15-20 min tops on foot; hour if you're traveling by vehicle.

Glad to be of help.

BSHM.

-PB.

LOL, j / k bro. Hooterville is off 103rd. Don't want to get into too much detail in case we got unwanted lurkers. Got you as close as I could. I know its a good stretch, but just do yourself a little sight seeing recon and you'll start to see the attraction.

PoniBoi
08-16-15, 12:36
That video has nothing to do with picking up a SW. That's some crackhead who owes a debt or something. Just because it says Hooterville don't mean its SW related. If you going to find a video for reference then make sure it's topic related.The vid didn't depict anything of SWing. It did give a real quick and light insight of life in the prominent and glamorous part of Jax. Ideal place to raise your kids and safe to leave your doors unlocked. Happy kids playing in the streets and not dealing on the corners. Opie is down by the creek fishin- Not laying face down in it, because of a deal gone bad. Young boys helping old ladies cross the street- Not stealing their purses. Sweet innocent girls were proper and were virgins until they wed or at least until they turned 40. Speaking of virgins, the local hooker was one. Neighbors are neighborly and not shootin each other over a piece crack. The friendly milkman is just that- Not your father.

Its like that perfect utopia somewhere over the rainbow that we all dream of living one day. Ahhh.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZxmZmBfnU

Eagle's video definitely wasn't Kansas.

Be Safe 😊 Wishful Thinking.

-PB.

CLoveless
08-16-15, 13:47
First time poster here. I have noticed a few posts about Cuba lately and have been wondering if it is the same Cuba I met a couple of times about a year back. I first met a long, black haired cutie on PH by the inn and she offered a CBJ for 20. I asked her about Greek and she said she was interested about it and agreed to try. After a little driving around because all of our spots weren't working out, we settled for a little spot by the lake. Just about to sample the goods when a nosey neighbor decided to drive over. Settled for the BJ and dropped her back off. She said she was staying at the Inn on PH. She was a really cool chick and would love to find her again, but haven't seen her since. If anyone knows where I can find her and is willing to pass that on, let me know.

CantB1
08-16-15, 19:03
First time poster here. I have noticed a few posts about Cuba lately and have been wondering if it is the same Cuba I met a couple of times about a year back. I first met a long, black haired cutie on PH by the inn and she offered a CBJ for 20. I asked her about Greek and she said she was interested about it and agreed to try. After a little driving around because all of our spots weren't working out, we settled for a little spot by the lake. Just about to sample the goods when a nosey neighbor decided to drive over. Settled for the BJ and dropped her back off. She said she was staying at the Inn on PH. She was a really cool chick and would love to find her again, but haven't seen her since. If anyone knows where I can find her and is willing to pass that on, let me know.CBJ from Cuba is like getting in a Jacuzzi with a 3 piece suit!

For safety reasons I only pass out digits to active forum members. But there is another number for her on BP. She used the name India last week.

PeterBiltDude
08-16-15, 22:33
Can anyone with her digits please help me out with a pm Most appreciated.

CantB1
08-16-15, 22:59
Can anyone with her digits please help me out with a pm Most appreciated.A gift is in your mail!

PoniBoi
08-16-15, 23:05
Can anyone with her digits please help me out with a pm Most appreciated.But jeezus!! LOL.

Embargo hasn't officially been lifted, but Cuba is definitely giving out the goods and services. Wouldn't mind her puffin on my cigar once she's found again. In the Bucket List she goes.

-PB.

NumbSkull
08-17-15, 00:35
This is a message for the walkers I know why'all read this site STOP HANGING AROUND DOPEBOYS is you want to be picked up especially on ph. That is all.Most of the time, the simple reason these girls are hanging around DBs is cause they are bored. Yes, I realize most on this site consider that it is their "job" to actively hussle, but, these girls don't do the 9-5 thang. Their work / social / play boundries are very blurry. And it's a bit boring to stand alone on a corner for hours at a time.

NumbSkull
08-17-15, 01:38
Was at the Barakat foodmart recently, and it was like a SW convention. Curvy Jade, Connie, 3 others whose name escape me, and got to meet "Mama"; a retired? 60 year old with a host of physical ailments. Got to talking with her and swapping stories.

And then there was an Ashley; cute, frizzy brunette, 5'4", 120#, daisy dukes and halter top. (Not the short hair Ashley with the southern drawl that is usually around there). This Ashley was a New face, never seen her before, and by the awestruck, deer in the headlight look, I could tell she was fresh off the farm. Started chatting her up, and wouldn't ya know, she needed a ride into town. Just when we are getting aquainted, a DB / wannabe-manager, whom I've had previous interactions with, calls her off to the side and disappears with her. WTF.

Next day, I see him and give him shit for the cockblock. He gives me a long story about how he's taking her under his wing, and showing her the ropes, and feeding all the starving children in Africa, blah blah blah. He finally gives me her story, she's fresh on the PH. But she just met that abusive boyfriend that goes by (H).*sigh And so goes another one.

I laugh, only cause it hurts less than crying.

NumbSkull.

CantB1
08-17-15, 05:40
Was at the Barakat foodmart recently, and it was like a SW convention. Curvy Jade, Connie, 3 others whose name escape me, and got to meet "Mama"; a retired? 60 year old with a host of physical ailments. Got to talking with her and swapping stories.

And then there was an Ashley; cute, frizzy brunette, 5'4", 120#, daisy dukes and halter top. (Not the short hair Ashley with the southern drawl that is usually around there). This Ashley was a New face, never seen her before, and by the awestruck, deer in the headlight look, I could tell she was fresh off the farm. Started chatting her up, and wouldn't ya know, she needed a ride into town. Just when we are getting aquainted, a DB / wannabe-manager, whom I've had previous interactions with, calls her off to the side and disappears with her. WTF.

Next day, I see him and give him shit for the cockblock. He gives me a long story about how he's taking her under his wing, and showing her the ropes, and feeding all the starving children in Africa, blah blah blah. He finally gives me her story, she's fresh on the PH. But she just met that abusive boyfriend that goes by (H).*sigh And so goes another one.

I laugh, only cause it hurts less than crying.

NumbSkull.Crack is like an E- cigarette now! H. Ron is hungry on the streets. Almost every provider I know is phucking with it.

CantB1
08-17-15, 17:43
But jeezus!! LOL.

Embargo hasn't officially been lifted, but Cuba is definitely giving out the goods and services. Wouldn't mind her puffin on my cigar once she's found again. In the Bucket List she goes.

-PB.Cuban missile crisis! Her head game is "the bomb" but we only had one report of her being "submarine'd. " Who else got the low down on "the luv below?

CB1.

This threads starting to bore me.

Pipelayer10
08-18-15, 18:48
There were SW everywhere it felt like the old days. They all came out modeling I rolled with Maddy man that girl cleaned the pipe good no water spilled. I even threw a extra little cause it was that damn good. Upon drop off spotted Jenn now that girl has skills. Stay fellas pipe approves this message.

Cuba1
08-20-15, 20:34
Hello everyone! First and foremost I want to say thank you for all the awesome reviews! Ok second to get everything clear no I am not teaming up with Allie. Nor am I teaming up with Nicole. Yes it's hard to find me but as you've heard when I am found its worth the search. I would like for my number to continue being given to select people and if you're looking that hard you can find me on BP. Thank you all for your support!

Cuba.

Cuba1
08-20-15, 20:38
Cuban missile crisis! Her head game is "the bomb" but we only had one report of her being "submarine'd. " Who else got the low down on "the luv below?

CB1.

This threads starting to bore me.I don't need to go in a bucket. I'm right here.

Cuba1
08-20-15, 21:40
I'm not lost I'm right here. Much appreciation for everyone's support and loyalty. To the ones who haven't been able to find me look me up on BP. Thank you for all the great reviews and I will continue doing my best and keep all of you pleased.

Cuba.

CantB1
08-20-15, 23:57
Hello everyone! First and foremost I want to say thank you for all the awesome reviews! Ok second to get everything clear no I am not teaming up with Allie. Nor am I teaming up with Nicole. Yes it's hard to find me but as you've heard when I am found its worth the search. I would like for my number to continue being given to select people and if you're looking that hard you can find me on BP. Thank you all for your support!

Cuba.Some advice from me. A "head" cheerleader. LOL. Their is price that comes with success. You have a above standard rate for your "face time. " I have passed out your digits to most of the forum members you seen. I advice them not to negotiate your rate. It will be well worth it. Lately I heard you increased it. That got a couple of members upset. I could never tell a provider how much their time and service should be worth. But I will only offer my opinion. My advice is to keep your rate the same as it was when earlier mongers and myself were given. An extra 10 bones maybe be the difference in having a repeat or regular customer.

I also thank you for joining the forum. I know more and more providers are starting to read this. I encourage them all to join. You get a look at how your potential clients think and what they want and expect. They can even pm you privately to make arrangements and such.

CB1.

Reading is FUNdamental! But Membership has its privileges!

BeachLvr2014
08-21-15, 00:51
Damn, must be the weather but cruised through Hooterville and nada around midnight.

CantB1
08-21-15, 02:52
Ran into Jamie at gas station on San Juan. She was driving a Explorer. It's after 1 am and I wasn't really looking but we recognize each other. Follow her back to Mission Springs apts. She asked if she could get a dub real quick. We are now in my car and about to find a spot somewhere else. I said nah. That's not the rules. She said you can hold my keys. Since I have seen her a couple time in different parts of town I agreed. She went into an apt right in front of where we stopped. After 15 minutes I think she something is wrong. I looked at the keys and no ignition key. So I drove over where the truck was parked and hit the key fob. And nothing. I been bamboozled!

I don't know why I broke my rule or why I even decided to partake unexpectedly. But what I do know is that she looks nothing like she used too. I been on both her FB pages. She from Clay County so I know plenty folks she grew up with. And I will run into her again. I had a bad day from the start so the thought of knocking on the door with the barrel did run threw my head. But it's only a dub and a lesson learned. My second 2nd "turnover" in the hobby. Got 2 be mo' careful. As I'm sitting here writing still outside the apt. She walks out. I had circled the area then came back. She looks and sees om still outside then turns around and goes back inside. LOL. I don't play on no time limit.

CB1.

Can't trust THOTS!

BeachLvr2014
08-21-15, 12:18
Well 12 hrs later I make a few runs through hooterville. Three girls looking rough as hell and one decent thicker dirty blonde past the auto store headed towards 103rd but she has a pack on and that's entirely too much baggage to trust the contents of in my ride.

Noted two suspect uncle around. One dark gray chevy malibu type and a distinctive yellow corvette. Corvette followed me shortly before then a bit after when I picked up a girl who turned out older than I care who just needed a quick ride across the street, 103rd. She must have been bad at frogger. Saw the vette start to follow and dumped her off to avoid any interaction with uncle. She rogered that he was out to no good amd thanked for quick ride. She gave digits but I only asked to see if shed give them. Again way too old for me, prob about 50. Happy hunting.

Sorry for the rob below. Don't trust them for shit.

Cuba1
08-21-15, 16:24
Some advice from me. A "head" cheerleader. LOL. Their is price that comes with success. You have a above standard rate for your "face time. " I have passed out your digits to most of the forum members you seen. I advice them not to negotiate your rate. It will be well worth it. Lately I heard you increased it. That got a couple of members upset. I could never tell a provider how much their time and service should be worth. But I will only offer my opinion. My advice is to keep your rate the same as it was when earlier mongers and myself were given. An extra 10 bones maybe be the difference in having a repeat or regular customer.

I also thank you for joining the forum. I know more and more providers are starting to read this. I encourage them all to join. You get a look at how your potential clients think and what they want and expect. They can even pm you privately to make arrangements and such.

CB1.

Reading is FUNdamental! But Membership has its privileges!Hello and I would like to personally thank you for your concern and advice as I don't want to piss off any of my clients, regulars, and / or potential clients. I do have one question though. Who has made my prices for Me or has thought for any reason they are lower than what they are? I have a minimal amount which is 40. I do work with people and I make sure to Let them know what my normal pr is for what ever service provided or what ever amount of time is asked of me. I originally started out with BP a couple of years ago so what I asked for while I was walking was a major cut of what I had been used to on BP back then and I do realize that was then and this is now. I feel for the quality of my performance and the way I interact with my clients my pr is reasonable as well as the fact that I am always willing to work with my clients. I understand not everyone Will have the amount that is asked at that moment. I will take a closer look at this problem though. Remember I am always willing to work with my clients. I am still trying to get the hang of things so please be patient with me. Constructive criticism is always welcomed. And thank you again everyone for your support! I am very much grateful to you all.

💋Cuba.

JuiceSeeker
08-22-15, 01:28
Ran into Jamie at gas station on San Juan. She was driving a Explorer. It's after 1 am and I wasn't really looking but we recognize each other. Follow her back to Mission Springs apts. She asked if she could get a dub real quick. We are now in my car and about to find a spot somewhere else. I said nah. That's not the rules. She said you can hold my keys. Since I have seen her a couple time in different parts of town I agreed. She went into an apt right in front of where we stopped. After 15 minutes I think she something is wrong. I looked at the keys and no ignition key. So I drove over where the truck was parked and hit the key fob. And nothing. I been bamboozled!

I don't know why I broke my rule or why I even decided to partake unexpectedly. But what I do know is that she looks nothing like she used too. I been on both her FB pages. She from Clay County so I know plenty folks she grew up with. And I will run into her again. I had a bad day from the start so the thought of knocking on the door with the barrel did run threw my head. But it's only a dub and a lesson learned. My second 2nd "turnover" in the hobby. Got 2 be mo' careful. As I'm sitting here writing still outside the apt. She walks out. I had circled the area then came back. She looks and sees om still outside then turns around and goes back inside. LOL. I don't play on no time limit.

CB1.

Can't trust THOTS!I glad to see that everything worked out already but you said it best in the third wheel. When their best friend the big H tells them to do something, they will always listen to Ron. Even my ATF have let me down because she can never tell Ron no. Whatever he want them to do they will always follow his directions.

Just keep it safe!

PoniBoi
08-22-15, 06:11
All right gents, got one for you that I have been keeping under the radar (per her request) due to her wanting to clean up as well as having a controlling BF. She may have kept a couple of you as clients to earn a little lettuce, but for the most part, keeping a low pro. She's been living the "couple's life" w / her BF over at the Tallyrand area since she got out from her Grey Bar vacation back during the early part of summer.

Ally Kat is the person I've had the love-hate relationship w /, and we've been regulars, even though BF wasn't exactly too pleased about me picking her up. He knew of me, but saw me as just an old friend at first. Over time though, because of his suspicions, he put a tighter leash on Ally and eventually he didn't want her seeing me no more. Like that stopped her. Visits had to be covert. She tells me when I furtively drop her back off, she gets the shit storm from him, because of his suspicions.

A Kat is no longer w / the controlling BF and now she's running the streets again occupying real-estate near the downtown area. I'm not going into detail about her locale other than expect a dream in your land cruiser or at your place of residence if you so choose to. She's partnered up w / another provider who's a veteran of BP and both her and Ally and has recently been placing ads.

Speaking on behalf of A Kat, she's made honest attempts to keep herself straight. Her daughter is her main focus and she's made strives to visit her little girl regularly to include reporting to probation and state-mandated classes. She's kept up w / all this even though, she's running the streets. Got to give her kudos for trying. She HAS slipped here, admitting that she had consumed candy JUST ease her life's stresses. Gave her the lecture, but Ally Kat is going to do what she's going to do.

Physical aspects: After coming back from vacation she gained a little meat on her once skinny frail body. She filled out nice and Ally looked like that perfect little spinner possibly comparable to Ms. "Solo Take Down" Jasmine. I've got the pleasures of enjoying her when she was at this perfect build. But during the times of living w / her BF she eventually got a little thicker especially in the trunk area. From what she told me, he loved to cook and she loved to eat. Maybe she needs to temporarily jump on the Jenny Crack diet to slim down a little. Attached is the physical features she had undergone during the spring-summer.

Even though Ally has cleaned up, she's on verge of that down-hill trek again where, if she doesn't keep her shit together, I see her being a PH SWan again. She's asked me to put the beacon out for her past regulars as well as anybody interested in a dream w / her. She's needing lettuce to keep her above water and away from PH. For those who's had previous dreams w / our legendary SWan you should know the singing skills she has. Well, she hasn't lost that talent and quite often sang for me over the summer. Should go and have her sing to you.

You can find her contact info if you do a BP search of "Ally Kat" or "A Kat". Can search "Kitty" for Ally's partner as well, but I really don't think you would want to visit. From what Ally has described, she's a little older and run down yet willing. But that's your prerogative. I'll let AK explain the rest of her current situation in detail.

That's my BS for this morning. Hope none of you guys step in any of it.

BSHM.

-PB.

Smokie1201
08-22-15, 07:26
You have mail.

SkipDog
08-22-15, 10:07
All right gents, got one for you that I have been keeping under the radar (per her request) due to her wanting to clean up as well as having a controlling BF. She may have kept a couple of you as clients to earn a little lettuce, but for the most part, keeping a low pro. She's been living the "couple's life" w / her BF over at the Tallyrand area since she got out from her Grey Bar vacation back during the early part of summer.

Ally Kat is the person I've had the love-hate relationship w /, and we've been regulars, even though BF wasn't exactly too pleased about me picking her up. He knew of me, but saw me as just an old friend at first. Over time though, because of his suspicions, he put a tighter leash on Ally and eventually he didn't want her seeing me no more. Like that stopped her. Visits had to be covert. She tells me when I furtively drop her back off, she gets the shit storm from him, because of his suspicions.

A Kat is no longer w / the controlling BF and now she's running the streets again occupying real-estate near the downtown area. I'm not going into detail about her locale other than expect a dream in your land cruiser or at your place of residence if you so choose to. She's partnered up w / another provider who's a veteran of BP and both her and Ally and has recently been placing ads.

Speaking on behalf of A Kat, she's made honest attempts to keep herself straight. Her daughter is her main focus and she's made strives to visit her little girl regularly to include reporting to probation and state-mandated classes. She's kept up w / all this even though, she's running the streets. Got to give her kudos for trying. She HAS slipped here, admitting that she had consumed candy JUST ease her life's stresses. Gave her the lecture, but Ally Kat is going to do what she's going to do.

Physical aspects: After coming back from vacation she gained a little meat on her once skinny frail body. She filled out nice and Ally looked like that perfect little spinner possibly comparable to Ms. "Solo Take Down" Jasmine. I've got the pleasures of enjoying her when she was at this perfect build. But during the times of living w / her BF she eventually got a little thicker especially in the trunk area. From what she told me, he loved to cook and she loved to eat. Maybe she needs to temporarily jump on the Jenny Crack diet to slim down a little. Attached is the physical features she had undergone during the spring-summer.

Even though Ally has cleaned up, she's on verge of that down-hill trek again where, if she doesn't keep her shit together, I see her being a PH SWan again. She's asked me to put the beacon out for her past regulars as well as anybody interested in a dream w / her. She's needing lettuce to keep her above water and away from PH. For those who's had previous dreams w / our legendary SWan you should know the singing skills she has. Well, she hasn't lost that talent and quite often sang for me over the summer. Should go and have her sing to you.

You can find her contact info if you do a BP search of "Ally Kat" or "A Kat". Can search "Kitty" for Ally's partner as well, but I really don't think you would want to visit. From what Ally has described, she's a little older and run down yet willing. But that's your prerogative. I'll let AK explain the rest of her current situation in detail.

That's my BS for this morning. Hope none of you guys step in any of it.

BSHM.

-PB.I'm one of her regulars as well and treat her nice and she'll do the same for you.

Fourpla
08-22-15, 19:14
Brannon (hooterville) is being raided by vice as I type this FYI. They have about 4 girls sitting on ground and a block further the rescue is tending to one of the girls in the middle of street laid out. I have no names at the moment. Just wanted to give heads up.

CantB1
08-22-15, 21:14
Brannon (hooterville) is being raided by vice as I type this FYI. They have about 4 girls sitting on ground and a block further the rescue is tending to one of the girls in the middle of street laid out. I have no names at the moment. Just wanted to give heads up.Kat got tased for tryna run. How many people ever really escape being detained. Junkie track star? I think not!

More details to come.

CantB1
08-23-15, 08:42
I was out in Hooterville to return Jenn T. Phone she left in my car. I saw Maddy and Kat posed up at the corner. Stop to talk to Maddy through the window. Not to partake. As I pulled off. Car 54 pulled up on the girls. I had circled around and saw they were arguing with two cops. I could hear Maddy say "I know my rights. That's my friend. I can stop and talk to my friend!" She was pointing in my direction. Kat looked like she was freaking out. So I turned around and drove back over to see. (Maybe not so smart but talking is not a crime) One cop approaches my car as I got closer. I asked if there was a problem with her talking to me. I noticed her point my direction and you looking. Told him I stopped to tell her I have her cousins phone. Not solicitation was made at all. Showing him the phone in my hand. He said so you know her. I said yes. He said with a smirk so what's her name. I said Madeline. Do you need me to prove by telling you her last name or anything else? He said no. He said why has he seen me drive by 3 times. I told him he was wrong I drove to see if her cousin was home and I came back only because she was pointing and yall looking my direction. He said your fine if you leave the area right now. So I left.

I talk to another monger who came to retrieve Jenn phone for her. He said Kat had got tased and the cops told home to leave the area too.

CB1.

If Maddy was popped for talking to me then LEO is taking short cuts to get these girls. Vice let Nicole return my call when she got popped Wednesday. Kelly (Billie W) and a pretty lane ave girl that I think is Jen2 with the butterfly tat are both at the Gray Bar too.

Member #5128
08-23-15, 09:33
I've never met Kat, but dammit PoniBoi, after seeing that she got busted AND tased the same day you posted that heartfelt plea. You're breaking my heart over here.

Kat got tased for tryna run. How many people ever really escape being detained. Junkie track star? I think not!

More details to come.

CantB1
08-23-15, 09:53
I've never met Kat, but dammit PoniBoi, after seeing that she got busted AND tased the same day you posted that heartfelt plea. You're breaking my heart over here.Kat is not Alley Kat. Different girl.

TallBear
08-23-15, 10:45
Kat got tased for tryna run. How many people ever really escape being detained. Junkie track star? I think not!

More details to come.All sense of proportional response is apparently extinct among today's law enforcement. What, they too out of shape to chase down a streetwalker? Too puny to physically subdue a woman without resorting to a weapon?

At this point, I am beyond disgusted with the contemptible bastards we pay to tyrannize us.

CantB1
08-23-15, 12:51
All sense of proportional response is apparently extinct among today's law enforcement. What, they too out of shape to chase down a streetwalker? Too puny to physically subdue a woman without resorting to a weapon?

At this point, I am beyond disgusted with the contemptible bastards we pay to tyrannize us.These were not "Kevin James (Mall Cop)" size officers. I'm talking 6 foot 200 lb guys. No way she was going to get away in that neighborhood. I'm sure she panicked and drug induced decision to get away set in. And for rescue to have to be called is ridiculous. These girls are doped up and malnourished.

This country is giving more rights and compassion to animals then to its citizens. I know personally that when a cop says "stop resisting" it just means "I'll show you I'm in charge. " I'm not sure yet who was arrested but I have no problem speaking to the states attorney office in their defense.

If LEO want to stop laws from being broken then they have more of a responsibility to be 100% just with procedures. There is no rehabilitation only punishment. Play the merry go round of jail and probation with these girls. Marking their future with past history then the law wonder why these girls won't stop trickin. Because they are left with little future job opportunities. Who can really explain to potential employers a rape sheet of possession and solicitation charges. If bad credit debt stops negatively affecting your future after 7 years then why not a criminal charge? We have drunk drivers who have seriously injured people who have a better future than a SW who only hurts herself.

CB1.

Ghostxx
08-23-15, 13:13
Its not the same Kat PoniBoi was talking about. The one that got tased is this chick.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-to-heaven-and-meet-an-angel-specials-availible/5444288

I've never met Kat, but dammit PoniBoi, after seeing that she got busted AND tased the same day you posted that heartfelt plea. You're breaking my heart over here.

TallBear
08-23-15, 13:21
Its not the same Kat PoniBoi was talking about. The one that got tased is this chick.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-to-heaven-and-meet-an-angel-specials-availible/5444288Looks about equally so dangerous to public safety that she ought to be near-electrocuted in the name of the law.

CantB1
08-23-15, 13:36

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-to-heaven-and-meet-an-angel-specials-availible/5444288Those BP pics of Kat are great. But she fell off and fits in with the rest of SW scale.

CantB1
08-24-15, 06:57
I stopped by a gas station on Baymeadows. I saw a cute chick walking alone texting on her phone. When she came out of the store I spoke to her through my car window. She spoke back and kept walking. So I caught up with her. I couldn't help but noticed her ass in them jeans.

Asked her if she need a ride. She said no but she wasn't dismissive the was she said it. I asked what her name was and if she wanted to hang out. She said Kim and sure why not. Now I thought I hit the civie jackpot with this little cutie. Then she said are you willing to donate for my time? Shit! Is every girl selling pussy? I said sure. Why not your too cute.

We got to the hotel and almost did a LEO check. I told her I don't like to talk about service. She said her either. So to be safe she said let's hold hands and walk to my room. Now that's how you make a guy feel comfortable. We git to the room and she had to kick out 2 little jits. I ain't going to call them DBs because who knows. They didn't give me a bad vibe. And she said they don't interfere with business.

She got naked and so did I. She asked me if I wanted a QV for 80. I told her I wasn't planning on pop but she was too cute to resist. We settled on a modest amount. I explained to her that I don't shop BP because a QV ain't enough time to enjoy sex. She said no rush just fuck me like you mad at me.

Started with some slow head (that's my shit) then she layer for the mission. I climbed on her small frame and tried to fuck her with a purpose. She was into it and wrapped her arms round me tight as hell. After a few minutes got up. Told her that I would be there for a while if I didn't stop. So we finished with a HJ / BJ cim.

I asked if she would remember me if I called her. She said of course. She was surprised that I would want to pay for a date. I would recommend especially if you like them short and cute. I would repeat.

CB1.

I had told her that I always thought of visiting her and Courtney P. With the tats. She said that that's funny. That Courtney was in the hotel across the way.

CantB1
08-24-15, 09:27
Got text from MJ last night. It was Ironic because just a couple nights ago she had called me out the blue at like 3 am. I told her that wasn't cool. Text me. She called again. So I had to get assertive. She said she would loose my number Mfer because nobody going to talk to her like that. I said look little girl that I have a life and I don't need calls waking me up. Some people have jobs and have to work. I ain't mad just saying and maybe she should grow up and do something with her life. But anyway. She was polite and asked if I see if my provider friend could help her in the next few days. I said I would ask her. I also told her that I was home. And that I was not going to come out just to be rushed. She said she wanted to hang out. So I went to see her. (Enough background info).

MJ is barely legal (18) thin about 5"8. She ways about 105. She looks like a preteen. Small chest with pencil erasers. But she has the biggest twat I have ever seen. Especially on such a thin girl. She has a tendency to rush but I made sure it wasn't going to happen. She can actually give good skull. And FS active. YMMV.

CB1.

San Juan and Lakes Shore had 6 to 8 girls out walking.

PoniBoi
08-24-15, 09:56
I've never met Kat, but dammit PoniBoi, after seeing that she got busted AND tased the same day you posted that heartfelt plea. You're breaking my heart over here.Dry your tears AdmitIt.

The attached snaps is the correct Kat mentioned just previously that got tased. The other handle she goes by Angel on the Monger Menu. She introduced herself as "Kat", but mentioned being "Angel" on BP. So I have her saved as Angel Kat to differentiate from Ally Kat. Hope she is okay after that shock, LOL. That had to been a funny sight. 1 down and 8 more to go!

Ally Kat is the one I've been sneakin around w / during most of the summer and did the recent write up on. We both go back a little bit (2013). She ripped me off on the very first dream w / her but since has redeemed herself allowing me discounted songs, back door entry, and just doing fun things w / her like outdoor phucking which I find a big turn on.

I apologize, but I'm going to cut this post short, because of things I got going on. There's a bunch of aluminum cans on Main St that I have to police up so I have dimes for dreams. Wanted to throw these snaps out there and clarify the whole "Kat" confusion.

I DO want to kindly thank PetterPetter for the digits on Kat- Angel Kat that is. Thanks bro!

Everybody do yourself a BIG favor!- BSHM!!

-PB.

*Before I forget, Mandy is seeking generous Mongers. I believe she is no longer w / her crazy-ass BF / husband- whatever he is.

Soccer5
08-24-15, 19:00
Got text from MJ last night. It was Ironic because just a couple nights ago she had called me out the blue at like 3 am. I told her that wasn't cool. Text me. She called again. So I had to get assertive. She said she would loose my number Mfer because nobody going to talk to her like that. I said look little girl that I have a life and I don't need calls waking me up. Some people have jobs and have to work. I ain't mad just saying and maybe she should grow up and do something with her life. But anyway. She was polite and asked if I see if my provider friend could help her in the next few days. I said I would ask her. I also told her that I was home. And that I was not going to come out just to be rushed. She said she wanted to hang out. So I went to see her. (Enough background info).

MJ is barely legal (18) thin about 5"8. She ways about 105. She looks like a preteen. Small chest with pencil erasers. But she has the biggest twat I have ever seen. Especially on such a thin girl. She has a tendency to rush but I made sure it wasn't going to happen. She can actually give good skull. And FS active. YMMV.

CB1.

San Juan and Lakes Shore had 6 to 8 girls out walking.Tried to PM but you are full. Is she hanging out on ph still?

CantB1
08-24-15, 20:56
Tried to PM but you are full. Is she hanging out on ph still?That little girl is a rolling stone. From talking to her she hasn't mentioned being on PH recently.

BeachLvr2014
08-24-15, 22:26
Holy shit, I want some of that. Please share any info to help my search. I saw a post about her when I got to town a few weeks ago but never saw her around.

Dry your tears AdmitIt.

The attached snaps is the correct Kat mentioned just previously that got tased. The other handle she goes by Angel on the Monger Menu. She introduced herself as "Kat", but mentioned being "Angel" on BP. So I have her saved as Angel Kat to differentiate from Ally Kat. Hope she is okay after that shock, LOL. That had to been a funny sight. 1 down and 8 more to go!

Ally Kat is the one I've been sneakin around w / during most of the summer and did the recent write up on. We both go back a little bit (2013). She ripped me off on the very first dream w / her but since has redeemed herself allowing me discounted songs, back door entry, and just doing fun things w / her like outdoor phucking which I find a big turn on.

I apologize, but I'm going to cut this post short, because of things I got going on. There's a bunch of aluminum cans on Main St that I have to police up so I have dimes for dreams. Wanted to throw these snaps out there and clarify the whole "Kat" confusion.

I DO want to kindly thank PetterPetter for the digits on Kat- Angel Kat that is. Thanks bro!

-PB.

*Before I forget, Mandy is seeking generous Mongers. I believe she is no longer w / her crazy-ass BF / husband- whatever he is.

BeachLvr2014
08-24-15, 22:35
Ah shit I missed that she was the right kat that got tased. Guess I know where she is. That 18 yr old with the fat pussy sounds damn good though.

Dry your tears AdmitIt.

-PB.

JuiceSeeker
08-24-15, 22:55
Dry your tears AdmitIt.

-PB.

*Before I forget, Mandy is seeking generous Mongers. I believe she is no longer w / her crazy-ass BF / husband- whatever he is.You said Mandy and her BF is broken up well, it must happen since 10-10:30 pm last night. They were together on Lenox but I did not partake because dream is always rushed when he is waiting. She is also losing a lot of weight lately, she is getting too skinny for me.

Keep it safe.

TunPunFun
08-24-15, 23:25
I don't want to throw around any accusations but I texted her tonight and agreed to meet by a teams establishment for a meet and greet. Got down there and she started asking about how much $$ can I help her out with (through text) and I ignore the question. Ask where she's located down there and she replies with the location. I drive by it and there a lot of relatives all on uncles side right around it. I ask her again where she's at and let her know there's a pig farm under the expressway. She replies with directions again and the directions would have let right to uncle (not to tje suvs but to a couple unmarked ones I had just watched go down and not return, it was a dead end street). I asked if she was crazy sleeping in the lions den like that and she said she didn't see any of them. They had a hell of a presence it would be negligent fot her NOT to see them. She go to the dark side pb?

Chason Hymen
08-25-15, 01:27
*Before I forget, Mandy is seeking generous Mongers. I believe she is no longer w / her crazy-ass BF / husband- whatever he is.Not likely. One time a little while ago when I told her about one of you posting that he was out of the picture, she responded that was "just something to say". Most of the time that I am around both of them they act like they hate each other but they have got some serious co-dependent thing going including but not limited to substance use. And his parents have custody of their two kids so it's not likely that he will ever be really out of the picture, sad as that is. And yes the dreams are rushed when he's waiting on her which is usually whether you see him or not. And although I find her 7th grade body hot she is starting to get too skinny even for me. Again, sad.

PoniBoi
08-25-15, 08:20
I don't want to throw around any accusations but I texted her tonight and agreed to meet by a teams establishment for a meet and greet. Got down there and she started asking about how much $$ can I help her out with (through text) and I ignore the question. Ask where she's located down there and she replies with the location. I drive by it and there a lot of relatives all on uncles side right around it. I ask her again where she's at and let her know there's a pig farm under the expressway. She replies with directions again and the directions would have let right to uncle (not to tje suvs but to a couple unmarked ones I had just watched go down and not return, it was a dead end street). I asked if she was crazy sleeping in the lions den like that and she said she didn't see any of them. They had a hell of a presence it would be negligent fot her NOT to see them. She go to the dark side pb?I really don't think she's turned to the "dark side" as far as I know TPF, but keep in mind the rules of this game: There are No Rules. As long as I've known A Kat, I don't see her turning snitch unless Uncle has something really significant pinned on her. Want to reemphasize No Rules. Don't blame you for having your Spidey senses blaring. I would feel the same way also. That's what the "BS" is in "BSHM" in my closing. Be Safe rather than sorry. Though I may endorse dreams to you guys, it's not worth taking that trip down town if you feel uncomfortable of the situation. Better to high-tail than fail.

You're correct about her locale. She's bouncing between both sides of the river. She'll stay at the place you mention when presidents are lacking to remunerate for a notel on the south side. Setting up real estate near the river keeps her away from PH. Mentioned to me repeatedly that she's trying hard from having to waddling around or camping out on that highway. As for her observation and direction skills, you have to remember what type of individuals we deal w /. Don't think any of these providers know their cardinal directions. I've had my share of frustration trying to get to destination based off a lack of intelligent information from some of these ditz.

If you happen to change your mind and make another attempt, just keep up w / your safe practices. For me, Ally has been worth the troubles over the many times that I have dreamt about her. Can't get over her sloppy, self-gagging DT / BLS where it leaves Jr and the boys below totally drained and drenched. That's why I always bring a towel and some wet wipes when I see her, LOL. Does she have the willingness and capabilities of swindling you?- Sure she does. Many of these providers do, given the opportunity.

So w / all that being said- BSHM.

-PB.

PoniBoi
08-25-15, 08:42
You said Mandy and her BF is broken up well, it must happen since 10-10:30 pm last night. They were together on Lenox but I did not partake because dream is always rushed when he is waiting. She is also losing a lot of weight lately, she is getting too skinny for me.

Keep it safe.Didn't mean to put out false or misleading intel. I DO and have put out info coming from the "horse's mouth". I was actually told this, but I guess failed to confirm.

It's sad that they can't break ties. I've had dreams w / Mandy in the land cruiser where, even though we galloped somewhere else, it felt like a hasty dream, because she had to get back to her waiting bf / hubby. There HAS been several occasions where he was preoccupied elsewhere or out of town and I was able to enjoy the fun at a slower pace, making for a more memorable moment. YMMV.

BSHM.

-PB.

RuggerForFun
08-25-15, 09:16
I stopped by a gas station on Baymeadows. I saw a cute chick walking alone texting on her phone. When she came out of the store I spoke to her through my car window. She spoke back and kept walking. So I caught up with her. I couldn't help but noticed her ass in them jeans.

Asked her if she need a ride. She said no but she wasn't dismissive the was she said it. I asked what her name was and if she wanted to hang out. She said Kim and sure why not. Now I thought I hit the civie jackpot with this little cutie. Then she said are you willing to donate for my time? Shit! Is every girl selling pussy? I said sure. Why not your too cute.

We got to the hotel and almost did a LEO check. I told her I don't like to talk about service. She said her either. So to be safe she said let's hold hands and walk to my room. Now that's how you make a guy feel comfortable. We git to the room and she had to kick out 2 little jits. I ain't going to call them DBs because who knows. They didn't give me a bad vibe. And she said they don't interfere with business.

She got naked and so did I. She asked me if I wanted a QV for 80. I told her I wasn't planning on pop but she was too cute to resist. We settled on a modest amount. I explained to her that I don't shop BP because a QV ain't enough time to enjoy sex. She said no rush just fuck me like you mad at me.

Started with some slow head (that's my shit) then she layer for the mission. I climbed on her small frame and tried to fuck her with a purpose. She was into it and wrapped her arms round me tight as hell. After a few minutes got up. Told her that I would be there for a while if I didn't stop. So we finished with a HJ / BJ cim.

I asked if she would remember me if I called her. She said of course. She was surprised that I would want to pay for a date. I would recommend especially if you like them short and cute. I would repeat.

CB1.

I had told her that I always thought of visiting her and Courtney P. With the tats. She said that that's funny. That Courtney was in the hotel across the way.Which Kim? Short with dark hair or taller with dirty blonde hair?

CantB1
08-25-15, 10:28
Which Kim? Short with dark hair or taller with dirty blonde hair?http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/dare2bdifferent-shortandweet-904-518-8841/6840840

Short with dark hair. Such a little cutie.

CurvyJade
08-25-15, 16:02
Most of the time, the simple reason these girls are hanging around DBs is cause they are bored. Yes, I realize most on this site consider that it is their "job" to actively hussle, but, these girls don't do the 9-5 thang. Their work / social / play boundries are very blurry. And it's a bit boring to stand alone on a corner for hours at a time.LOL, why do I feel like this was written with me in mind? Hehe, Maybe cause I hang out more than work? LOL. Not on PH no more though, but if you want to hang out you can still hit me up on here or get my number from a senior member. I just sit in my apt now, no more walking. Or hanging out at the barakat, for this one!

Cuba Jay
08-25-15, 17:53

CB1.

San Juan and Lakes Shore had 6 to 8 girls out walking.I never see any activity on San Juan in the daytime anymore. Unfortunately, I can never get out at night, I'm strictly on daylight now. What is the best time?

Fender
08-25-15, 18:46
This happened on Monday morning (2 days ago) around 430 am. I was driving around the area and nothing good. Then from all the sudden I see this white young chick probably 19 or 20 yrs old. , long brown hair, green eyes, no tits but nice ass and long legs. She was waking by herself north on Main. I stopped and asked her if she wanted a ride. She was hesitant, she asked if I was inviting her to do " something", I asked her just to come with me. She asked if I was a cop. I said no, but apparently she didn't believe me. I left and drove around for a couple of minutes and found her again talking to a couple of WSWs at the bus stop on Main way up north. I stopped again and she was nervous and told me to return in about ten minutes. Again I drove for a while and after 15 minutes I stopped again and she was there waiting for me. Then she jumps in the car and still nervous asked if I was a cop. We did the check, we passed and then she introduced herself. Her name was Lindsey she said she's not from jax that she was visiting relatives. We went down to business and she provided me an excellent vocal performance although some amateurish. She was not rushy, took directions and took all of it. Damage a Jackson and a MountainDew I bought her at the gas station. This is the first time I've seen this girl around. By the performance I can tell she's new but with good potential. She's sweet also, not bitchy at all.

TunPunFun
08-25-15, 19:22
This happened on Monday morning (2 days ago) around 430 am. I was driving around the area and nothing good. Then from all the sudden I see this white young chick probably 19 or 20 yrs old. , long brown hair, green eyes, no tits but nice ass and long legs. She was waking by herself north on Main. I stopped and asked her if she wanted a ride. She was hesitant, she asked if I was inviting her to do " something", I asked her just to come with me. She asked if I was a cop. I said no, but apparently she didn't believe me. I left and drove around for a couple of minutes and found her again talking to a couple of WSWs at the bus stop on Main way up north. I stopped again and she was nervous and told me to return in about ten minutes. Again I drove for a while and after 15 minutes I stopped again and she was there waiting for me. Then she jumps in the car and still nervous asked if I was a cop. We did the check, we passed and then she introduced herself. Her name was Lindsey she said she's not from jax that she was visiting relatives. We went down to business and she provided me an excellent vocal performance although some amateurish. She was not rushy, took directions and took all of it. Damage a Jackson and a MountainDew I bought her at the gas station. This is the first time I've seen this girl around. By the performance I can tell she's new but with good potential. She's sweet also, not bitchy at all.She give digits you can share?

Studmuff
08-26-15, 00:19
This happened on Monday morning (2 days ago) around 430 am. I was driving around the area and nothing good. Then from all the sudden I see this white young chick probably 19 or 20 yrs old. , long brown hair, green eyes, no tits but nice ass and long legs. She was waking by herself north on Main. I stopped and asked her if she wanted a ride. She was hesitant, she asked if I was inviting her to do " something", I asked her just to come with me. She asked if I was a cop. I said no, but apparently she didn't believe me. I left and drove around for a couple of minutes and found her again talking to a couple of WSWs at the bus stop on Main way up north. I stopped again and she was nervous and told me to return in about ten minutes. Again I drove for a while and after 15 minutes I stopped again and she was there waiting for me. Then she jumps in the car and still nervous asked if I was a cop. We did the check, we passed and then she introduced herself. Her name was Lindsey she said she's not from jax that she was visiting relatives. We went down to business and she provided me an excellent vocal performance although some amateurish. She was not rushy, took directions and took all of it. Damage a Jackson and a MountainDew I bought her at the gas station. This is the first time I've seen this girl around. By the performance I can tell she's new but with good potential. She's sweet also, not bitchy at all.She's been out there for at lest 8 months, use to dance at the Mirage. Cute face, body pretty lanky wihhout cloths. She went to GA for a couple of weeks and came back. A little slow in the mental department and with a little conversation anything on menu can be had for a jack. 4 am is her usual time. Very talky but no drama.

Fender
08-26-15, 00:59
I believe that's her name. I'm old and my memory fails along with my audition. Anyway, I saw this thin blonde on Lennox and Thompson. I thought from the distance that she was Mandy but when she gets in the car I noticed she was not. Well to my surprise for the usual nominal charge she performed a very impressive vocal act. She worked till the last drop. I'm really impressed with her skills. That's my last report from this week cause I'm out of disposable cash. Stay thirsty my friends.

CantB1
08-26-15, 03:22
I never see any activity on San Juan in the daytime anymore. Unfortunately, I can never get out at night, I'm strictly on daylight now. What is the best time?I don't know when the best time I is. From what I saw. The freaks come out at night.

Cumikazi
08-26-15, 15:02
I have went out to San Juan 3 or 4 times while still day light (late in the day) and also around 9:30-10 pm and I never see anyone so crazy that it was said like 6 or 8 ladies out working. I will drive all over Jax once a week, sometimes 2 and will most of the time see nothing hitting Sin City, San Juan, Lane, and even PH half the time or just see like 1 fatty or gross looking one wandering around the BP / motels area. Used to see girls more south by Walmart too but never see any down there. I must have bad luck. Oh I went to 103rd a few times too which is a hike for me and didn't see anything there from Ricker to Old Middleburg rolling down the main strip. Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot there?

TunPunFun
08-26-15, 16:21
Was rolling around sin 21 and noticed a red / brown hair real skinny but probably probably a 7 on the Swan scale. She was riding riding a bike and it kept slipping the chain (perfect time for "need a ride") but someone beat me to it. She has a lb tattoo with with lot of writing and a little heart in the middle. Sound familiar? I know it's not the best descrip.

Kooter
08-26-15, 17:03
I really don't think she's turned to the "dark side" as far as I know TPF, but keep in mind the rules of this game: There are No Rules. As long as I've known A Kat, I don't see her turning snitch unless Uncle has something really significant pinned on her. Want to reemphasize No Rules. Don't blame you for having your Spidey senses blaring. I would feel the same way also. That's what the "BS" is in "BSHM" in my closing. Be Safe rather than sorry. Though I may endorse dreams to you guys, it's not worth taking that trip down town if you feel uncomfortable of the situation. Better to high-tail than fail.

You're correct about her locale. She's bouncing between both sides of the river. She'll stay at the place you mention when presidents are lacking to remunerate for a notel on the south side. Setting up real estate near the river keeps her away from PH. Mentioned to me repeatedly that she's trying hard from having to waddling around or camping out on that highway. As for her observation and direction skills, you have to remember what type of individuals we deal w /. Don't think any of these providers know their cardinal directions. I've had my share of frustration trying to get to destination based off a lack of intelligent information from some of these ditz.

If you happen to change your mind and make another attempt, just keep up w / your safe practices. For me, Ally has been worth the troubles over the many times that I have dreamt about her. Can't get over her sloppy, self-gagging DT / BLS where it leaves Jr and the boys below totally drained and drenched. That's why I always bring a towel and some wet wipes when I see her, LOL. Does she have the willingness and capabilities of swindling you?- Sure she does. Many of these providers do, given the opportunity.

So w / all that being said- BSHM.

-PB.On your recommendation Poni, I saw Ally. Good time at first, very willing and as you said, the DT is for real. Now the bad. Staying on that side of the river away from PH, she must also be staying away from hotels / showers. The smell was a complete turn off. Perhaps that is why you choose the great outdoors action with her?

CantB1
08-26-15, 18:03
I believe that's her name. I'm old and my memory fails along with my audition. Anyway, I saw this thin blonde on Lennox and Thompson. I thought from the distance that she was Mandy but when she gets in the car I noticed she was not. Well to my surprise for the usual nominal charge she performed a very impressive vocal act. She worked till the last drop. I'm really impressed with her skills. That's my last report from this week cause I'm out of disposable cash. Stay thirsty my friends.That sounds like Chrissy that used to walk Lane ave with Bri, JJ, and the "team" she also used to be working Commonwealth near Edgewood.

CantB1
08-26-15, 18:52
I have went out to San Juan 3 or 4 times while still day light (late in the day) and also around 9:30-10 pm and I never see anyone so crazy that it was said like 6 or 8 ladies out working. I will drive all over Jax once a week, sometimes 2 and will most of the time see nothing hitting Sin City, San Juan, Lane, and even PH half the time or just see like 1 fatty or gross looking one wandering around the BP / motels area. Used to see girls more south by Walmart too but never see any down there. I must have bad luck. Oh I went to 103rd a few times too which is a hike for me and didn't see anything there from Ricker to Old Middleburg rolling down the main strip. Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot there?There was 3 at the gas station with MJ. Another that was crossing the little bridge like before the gas station. And another up further that I mistook for MJ til I got up closer to see she was over 30. There may have been a couple more at the next gas station. A lot of traffic after midnight. Remember these girls are night owls.

Lane has been dead. Butterfly Jenn2 is on vacation and I haven't seen Ashley or BF / Pimp Bob in a while.

PH I have seen Mix Ashley looking rough and another light skin BSW. Another BSW over near the apts. Also London is back and thicker after giving birth. Her hair is shorter bit she is still to be avoided.

Where you are looking on 103rd is all wrong. No SW walks the main road. Find Brannon, Firetower, and Kinkaid. Main 3 street for a few girl scouts. Just remember that Hooterville smell like bacon from all the pigs running around.

That's just what what I noticed this weekend. I need to give up this "hobby" but every couple days go by and I get a text from a different provider asking me to come see them. Now I know this is telemarketing and not because they miss a brother. But that's when I can a ***** on clearance.

Fender
08-26-15, 19:57
That sounds like Chrissy that used to walk Lane ave with Bri, JJ, and the "team" she also used to be working Commonwealth near Edgewood.Allrigth then so I had the name correct. My memory is getting better, thank you Viagra!

BeachLvr2014
08-26-15, 20:20
Lots of bacon today in Hooterville for sure. Around 2 pm Two of them Brannon and Vining SE corner. Easily seen from No Rd looking down. Then another rocing and another parked just behind the gas station right across of Middleburg. Seriously is this the best use if their time? Saw one patrol pull over some unlucky bastard in the gas station. Another unmarked flashed lights for something but no one in sight. Thanks for highlighting the sale on bacon their. Keep it up.

Sounds like I need to check out the gas station a little further down 103rd maybe if that's the one mentioned. Would love to meet MJ. .

There was 3 at the gas station with MJ. Another that was crossing the little bridge like before the gas station. And another up further that I mistook for MJ til I got up closer to see she was over 30. There may have been a couple more at the next gas station. A lot of traffic after midnight. Remember these girls are night owls.
Lane has been dead. Butterfly Jenn2 is on vacation and I haven't seen Ashley or BF / Pimp Bob in a while.

PH I have seen Mix Ashley looking rough and another light skin BSW. Another BSW over near the apts. Also London is back and thicker after giving birth. Her hair is shorter bit she is still to be avoided.

Where you are looking on 103rd is all wrong. No SW walks the main road. Find Brannon, Firetower, and Kinkaid. Main 3 street for a few girl scouts. Just remember that Hooterville smell like bacon from all the pigs running around.

That's just what what I noticed this weekend. I need to give up this "hobby" but every couple days go by and I get a text from a different provider asking me to come see them. Now I know this is telemarketing and not because they miss a brother. But that's when I can a ***** on clearance.

BeachLvr2014
08-26-15, 20:24
Hey, whos the brunette latin lookin chick prob in mid 30's with a damn good looking midriff was walking around kimda dragging a leg and wearing a cut off t? Looked a little older but I was interested if not for heavy side of bacon. Talking Hooterville and was in out usual and up down on Middleburgh Rd.

Volnupe
08-27-15, 09:36
Was rolling around sin 21 and noticed a red / brown hair real skinny but probably probably a 7 on the Swan scale. She was riding riding a bike and it kept slipping the chain (perfect time for "need a ride") but someone beat me to it. She has a lb tattoo with with lot of writing and a little heart in the middle. Sound familiar? I know it's not the best descrip.I think it maybe her. She was one of those double duty chicks that try to get top dollar on BP.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/fresh-out-the-ovensweet-peach-cobbler/6470878

Hunt safe.

VN.

PoniBoi
08-27-15, 10:07
I think it maybe her. She was one of those double duty chicks that try to get top dollar on BP.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/fresh-out-the-ovensweet-peach-cobbler/6470878

Hunt safe.

VN.Talked to her not too long ago and she stated that she's 6-7 months along (not mine). TPC mentioned the bicycle girl being skinny. So unless Lexi took the bun out of the oven before the timer went off, I seriously doubt its her.

Once again, this is coming from the horse's mouth thru text. I admit that I didn't physically confirm that. Anybody up for some preggo fun?

BSHM.

-PB.

Cuba Jay
08-27-15, 12:14
Lots of bacon today in Hooterville for sure. Around 2 pm Two of them Brannon and Vining SE corner. Easily seen from No Rd looking down. Then another rocing and another parked just behind the gas station right across of Middleburg. Seriously is this the best use if their time? Saw one patrol pull over some unlucky bastard in the gas station. Another unmarked flashed lights for something but no one in sight. Thanks for highlighting the sale on bacon their. Keep it up.

Sounds like I need to check out the gas station a little further down 103rd maybe if that's the one mentioned. Would love to meet MJ. .I agree Hooterville makes me nervous now. I'm stuck in and around OP. Any suggestions? (other than Jordin can't deal with those teeth!

CantB1
08-27-15, 12:33

Sounds like I need to check out the gas station a little further down 103rd maybe if that's the one mentioned. Would love to meet MJ. .I wouldn't waste your time looking for MJ on 103rd. Your looking in the wrong places and I don't want to spotlight where she can be found sometimes because it's near her family members homesteads.

Member #6124
08-27-15, 14:56
I guess she is not P4 P. People have said that she is a nut case. I talked to her for five minutes. Still not sure.Lately I have seen a lady with an army backpage standing at the street light between Hodges and Beach. She might be panhandling but the way she engages her eyes with mine when I look, I have a feeling she might also offer more. You have to like women with a big belly though (to the point I am wondering if she might be pregnant).

Also, last night at around 7:30, under a light rain, I saw what appeared to be a SW on Hodges, by Discovery Way. She was walking and holding an umbrella. She might have been the girl in this picture but I am not sure. Supposedly she has been seen frequently lately, so I gather that should be the case.

Any intel on either one?

TzingFool
08-27-15, 21:11
Been through Hooterville last couple of days and have seen no one but LEO. Drop off house on corner of no road vacated. Just trying to save you all some gas. Thanks CantB1 for steer to happier hunting grounds I appreciate it.

NumbSkull
08-27-15, 23:29
LOL, why do I feel like this was written with me in mind? Hehe, Maybe cause I hang out more than work? LOL. Not on PH no more though, but if you want to hang out you can still hit me up on here or get my number from a senior member. I just sit in my apt now, no more walking. Or hanging out at the barakat, for this one!LOL. Not you specifically, just a general observation. Hell, I too am guilty of hanging out in front of the foodmarts with DBs, how else am I going to get any good gossip. Ha!

NumbSkull
08-27-15, 23:54
This happened on Monday morning (2 days ago) around 430 am. I was driving around the area and nothing good. Then from all the sudden I see this white young chick probably 19 or 20 yrs old. , long brown hair, green eyes, no tits but nice ass and long legs. She was waking by herself north on Main. I stopped and asked her if she wanted a ride. She was hesitant, she asked if I was inviting her to do " something", I asked her just to come with me. She asked if I was a cop. I said no, but apparently she didn't believe me. I left and drove around for a couple of minutes and found her again talking to a couple of WSWs at the bus stop on Main way up north. I stopped again and she was nervous and told me to return in about ten minutes. Again I drove for a while and after 15 minutes I stopped again and she was there waiting for me. Then she jumps in the car and still nervous asked if I was a cop. We did the check, we passed and then she introduced herself. Her name was Lindsey she said she's not from jax that she was visiting relatives. We went down to business and she provided me an excellent vocal performance although some amateurish. She was not rushy, took directions and took all of it. Damage a Jackson and a MountainDew I bought her at the gas station. This is the first time I've seen this girl around. By the performance I can tell she's new but with good potential. She's sweet also, not bitchy at all.Yup that's pretty much her. Amateurish, slightly awkward, but unrushed.

My story: Stop to offer her a ride, she says "yes". I tell her no smoking in the car, and she says, "Well then No!" 5 minutes later I see her again and stop and she jumps in the car and says "Thank you for stopping again, I just really needed to finish that cigarette. " OK, Anyway, head to her place (a few blocks off main) and sneak in. She warns me about her menopausal roomate / landlady. We are inside for a few minutes and start doing the deed (CFS) and I hear an older lady bitching and screaming at her through the bedroom door about picking up her mess and cleaning the bathroom. Kinda ridiculous. . It got so bad we had to sneak out through the bedroom window. LOL Anyway, she seemed like a sweet girl, said she'd only been in jax a few weeks, (I don't believe it). For what its worth, the CFS was uninspiring and boring, but I might repeat just because she had an easy going demeanor and to see what else might happen.

NumbSkull
08-28-15, 00:02
Ok. I'm a sucker for a natural redhead.

Met her on Post. Inteligent, could hold a conv, and sense of humor, I'm hooked. Anyway I know she's stayed up on the Northside (Metro Notel) and kinda ran wild up there. Anyone got any stories to share?

NumbSkull
08-28-15, 00:28
I find it awkward to review a favorite, but here it goes. (and I can't believe she hasn't been reviewed before). 5'6", blonde, 115#. This one is definitely a YMMV. 1st time: good, 2nd time: meh, 3rd time: OMFG! She has kind of a quiet, shy, demeanor, reminds me of Jen off Lane. Once she is relaxed,(and in the right mental / chemical state, she can really enjoy herself). No phone. I hope she sticks around, but I have a feeling she won't.

Studmuff
08-28-15, 08:41
I find it awkward to review a favorite, but here it goes. (and I can't believe she hasn't been reviewed before). 5'6", blonde, 115#. This one is definitely a YMMV. 1st time: good, 2nd time: meh, 3rd time: OMFG! She has kind of a quiet, shy, demeanor, reminds me of Jen off Lane. Once she is relaxed,(and in the right mental / chemical state, she can really enjoy herself). No phone. I hope she sticks around, but I have a feeling she won't.Right mental state is the key! Last time I was in her company she was too relaxed. Got completely naked in the middle ofthe day and could not stay awake. Had a helluva time getting her dressed and out of the car without drawing the wrong kind of attention. Couple of times before she was pretty cool when she not out there (streets) she is in Oceanway.

SexyBigMan
08-28-15, 21:39
Spent the afternoon with her yesterday. Mic skills get better everytime. Called her up, grabbed her a beverage on the way then had some interesting conversation then got down to business, she had me grabbing her bed sheets with my boots cheeks because the head game so strong. DT, shows the boys alot of love, and takes direction very well. Bbbjcim. Then we kicked for a while. No other words that girl can freestyle like mf.

Smokie1201
08-29-15, 12:21
In that area this morning at the Up Town Kitchen and noticed a WSW sitting at the bus stop at 3rd & Main. She, about 5'6 or so, brunette hair in a pony tail wearing a nice short sun dress. Appeared to be nice looking girl. Could not check her out to close, SO was with me. Anyone know who this might be?

PussyTamer
08-30-15, 13:51
Gent, s any in tell on a Jordan main or Buffalo area she was with young red head called her the wife. Thanks PT.

PetterPetter
08-31-15, 07:21
DID NOT PARTAKE.

Found this morning on sanjuan and lakeshore nice bolt-ons short brunette spinner smelled good smooth skin. Seamed a bit high hyper whatever you call it gave her a ride down the street an let her out of the whip. Did not partake becaus of no on hand funds nothing having to do with her.

PoniBoi
08-31-15, 11:10
DID NOT PARTAKE.

Found this morning on sanjuan and lakeshore nice bolt-ons short brunette spinner smelled good smooth skin. Seamed a bit high hyper whatever you call it gave her a ride down the street an let her out of the whip. Did not partake becaus of no on hand funds nothing having to do with her.To the ATM. Damn PetterPetter, the way you described her, I would have scraped up all the lose change in my land cruiser or shitted some lettuce out so I could have partaken, LOL. The "hyper" part I would've hoped it was just her eagerness. I'm sure you had your reasons, PP. Maybe I need to do a recon around over in the west more often- again. Sounds like plenty of SWans waddlin around there than any where else. Of course there are those that got scooped up by Uncle just recently- our girl Kat being one of them. Shucks!

Thanks again for the hook up. Now you BS & HM.

-PB.

Mandingo61
08-31-15, 12:55
DID NOT PARTAKE.

Found this morning on sanjuan and lakeshore nice bolt-ons short brunette spinner smelled good smooth skin. Seamed a bit high hyper whatever you call it gave her a ride down the street an let her out of the whip. Did not partake becaus of no on hand funds nothing having to do with her.Did I guess right?

NumbSkull
08-31-15, 16:09
In that area this morning at the Up Town Kitchen and noticed a WSW sitting at the bus stop at 3rd & Main. She, about 5'6 or so, brunette hair in a pony tail wearing a nice short sun dress. Appeared to be nice looking girl. Could not check her out to close, SO was with me. Anyone know who this might be?There's a halfway house on 4th and Main and another near 1st and Main. I have mistaken many a resident for a SWAN. I haven't seen any girls 'actively' walking this area lately, but I do know several SWAN's have spent some time recouperating in these houses. Who knows?

NumbSkull
08-31-15, 16:17
Gent, s any in tell on a Jordan main or Buffalo area she was with young red head called her the wife. Thanks PT.Jordin is the Dom. In that relationship. She is a bit high strung and, for me at least, had a very hands off policy with her wife. Her girl seemed more chill, and unlike Jordin, didn't seem like a seasoned pro. Will report back on the wifey when I have some more intel. Do know wifey has taken on Jordin's last name.hmm.

Flagmans
09-01-15, 06:55
DID NOT PARTAKE.

Found this morning on sanjuan and lakeshore nice bolt-ons short brunette spinner smelled good smooth skin. Seamed a bit high hyper whatever you call it gave her a ride down the street an let her out of the whip. Did not partake becaus of no on hand funds nothing having to do with her.Gave her a ride from the same area today. Great personality, can hold a conversation, smooth skin, tight box, good BBBJ skills. She has digits, but I didn't get them (she offered). Said she's walking with a BSW that goes by China. Didn't seem to be hyper during our visit.

PetterPetter
09-01-15, 07:24
Gave her a ride from the same area today. Great personality, can hold a conversation, smooth skin, tight box, good BBBJ skills. She has digits, but I didn't get them (she offered). Said she's walking with a BSW that goes by China. Didn't seem to be hyper during our visit.I road threw around 0630 an didn't see her now I know why thanks for the intel.

CurvyJade
09-01-15, 09:47
Who do I talk to around here about not being able to log in for USA provider ads. Its suposed to be the same log in information.

Use the contact us link on the other site. Hint; Registering on the other site would be a good first step.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/signup.html

A2

Mighty Max
09-01-15, 10:50
[;2600155]There's a halfway house on 4th and Main and another near 1st and Main. I have mistaken many a resident for a SWAN. I haven't seen any girls 'actively' walking this area lately, but I do know several SWAN's have spent some time recouperating in these houses. Who knows? QUOTE].

Maybe I'm getting too old for this or just not getting enough sleep. I read these reports for information but when people (I am not calling anyone out) use abbreviations (ex: I saw a TRBW and she was really PEH. You know what I mean?) and weird code (ex: So I was met this female turned into a horse and took me to horseland, not the one by the pool. The other one).

I spend too much time searching for the meaning of what the writer is saying and very often never find the meaning. Am I the only one that is frustrated?

PetterPetter
09-01-15, 13:21
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/mandy-nikki/7636785

Maddy from hooterville teamed up with niki now found them out for a stroll on lane also saw the pink haired leopard print tatted young lady opted for some of maddies outstanding FACE FUCKING THROAT CLOGGING bbjcim! Found on lane by the samdwich place. 1230.

CantB1
09-01-15, 21:55
Did I guess right?No! MJ is 18 brunette about 5'10 very thin 105 lbs (NO Bolt-ons).

NumbSkull
09-01-15, 23:25
There's a halfway house on 4th and Main and another near 1st and Main. I have mistaken many a resident for a SWAN. I haven't seen any girls 'actively' walking this area lately, but I do know several SWAN's have spent some time recouperating in these houses. Who knows? QUOTE].

Maybe I'm getting too old for this or just not getting enough sleep. I read these reports for information but when people (I am not calling anyone out) use abbreviations (ex: I saw a TRBW and she was really PEH. You know what I mean?) and weird code (ex: So I was met this female turned into a horse and took me to horseland, not the one by the pool. The other one).

I spend too much time searching for the meaning of what the writer is saying and very often never find the meaning. Am I the only one that is frustrated?As with drugs and other illegal activities, people begin to use lingo and code words for some of these things both out of necessity and artistic license. It becomes almost a language of the subcluture that uses it. I usually run a word I'm unfamiliar with through google or urban dictionary and it will give you some idea of the slang meaning.

Interestingly, "Swan" came up with nothing. ?

I KNOW I've seen it used on this forum.

So, I thread searched the word. AND here are it's Etymological origins. About a year ago PoniBoi begins using the term "SWan" in some of his tales. I gathered it to be a euphemism, or play on SW or (Street Walker). Since then a few other mongers have picked up on it, and using various (corrupted?) spellings;"Swan" , "swan" "SWAN" and used it in their reports.

So there ya go. PoniBoi gets credit for giving birth to a word. LOL.

PetterPetter
09-02-15, 10:11
After driving threw the barron waste lands of phillips, beaver,: and sanjaun I find myself in the ville an doing the hooker 500 feeling like mad max because it to is a barron waste land. And right when I say fk it an head back to civilization who do I see short blond reminisce of a pawg (she has lost wieght).

If you like older skilled woman, with a THROAT to go broke for she is the one. After entering the terro dome (my back seat) the battle begians lots of ball lick an suck slow deep mouth thrust while I massage that clean ball kitty an watch that ass giggle she looks up at me a says FUCK me I want you! So beeing the gentleman I am I had to oblige her request an strap up an put her in the pretzel. For some good deep slow stroking with her ankles by her ears until her legs start to quiver an shake an then came the hammer of Thor! Untill my cup runith over. After dropping her off by the senoco I see short brunette holy an another curly haird dirty blond. Great hump day start.

CurvyJade
09-02-15, 17:21
Who do I talk to around here about not being able to log in for USA provider ads. Its suposed to be the same log in information.

Use the contact us link on the other site. Hint; Registering on the other site would be a good first step.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/signup.html

A2Awesome, thanks. I'm 90% sure I got it figured out thanks to this.

Fender
09-02-15, 19:46
Yesterday morning around 530 am I was driving around. I saw this dirty blonde hair thin girl at 48th and Main. I though she was Lindsey but I was wrong. She jumps in the car and she introduced herself as Jordan. She doesn't look bad. Good personality and no rush. Nice grip on BBjCIM. Pretty good job, affordable and did some trick with her front teeth. Anyway I would repeat if I find her again.

CantB1
09-02-15, 19:46
After driving threw the barron waste lands of phillips, beaver,: and sanjaun I find myself in the ville an doing the hooker 500 feeling like mad max because it to is a barron waste land. And right when I say fk it an head back to civilization who do I see short blond reminisce of a pawg (she has lost wieght).

If you like older skilled woman, with a THROAT to go broke for she is the one. After entering the terro dome (my back seat) the battle begians lots of ball lick an suck slow deep mouth thrust while I massage that clean ball kitty an watch that ass giggle she looks up at me a says FUCK me I want you! So beeing the gentleman I am I had to oblige her request an strap up an put her in the pretzel. For some good deep slow stroking with her ankles by her ears until her legs start to quiver an shake an then came the hammer of Thor! Untill my cup runith over. After dropping her off by the senoco I see short brunette holy an another curly haird dirty blond. Great hump day start.Pp bro. You going hard lately. I think I'm about to pass you the torch. I'm tryna take a break but deez hoes keep calling my phone.

The Fat Guy
09-02-15, 22:32
Awesome, thanks. I'm 90% sure I got it figured out thanks to this.You did get it figured out and I think your ad is rather well done. Nice pics as well.

PetterPetter
09-03-15, 05:18
Pp bro. You going hard lately. I think I'm about to pass you the torch. I'm tryna take a break but deez hoes keep calling my phone.In the words of Bone Thugs ITS TBE FIRST IF THE MONTH.

CantB1
09-03-15, 15:43
in the words of bone thugs its tbe first if the month.it aint trickin' if you got it!

PussyTamer
09-03-15, 19:12
Ran in to Christine nice girl but hi as hell and tripping about some guy following her. Nice BBBJ till she threw up in my lap. Fucking gross. She said she was a stripper at Scores. And also she normally works off New kings only fingered pussy a bit but seemed tight bald and clean she also said she would go Greek.

GottERDon34
09-03-15, 23:14
Caught up with Cuba all I can say is the girl BBBJ out does porn and she doesn't quit until the sprung leak has no more leakage. Now have to get her and Alyssa together for a suck off.

Member #5636
09-03-15, 23:27
Ran in to Christine nice girl but hi as hell and tripping about some guy following her. Nice BBBJ till she threw up in my lap. Fucking gross. She said she was a stripper at Scores. And also she normally works off New kings only fingered pussy a bit but seemed tight bald and clean she also said she would go Greek.I would be afraid to go Greek she may poop on you.

GottERDon34
09-03-15, 23:29
I'm sorry fellow Swan lovers but I have no love for Angie in Hooterville. She is desperate chick jumped I my car told her get the fuck out she say 2. 5 jacks for her time I let her know her time will have at the clinic with all the shit in her face and lips tryn to cover it with cakes of makeup but can't hide dirtiness but, just steps out yelling why'all mf cheap bastards and walks off not closing my door attempted to run her ass over but used my better judgement the ***** kicks my door closed leaving a dent, I jump out to approach her she yells to the top of her lungs somebody help me repeatedly, and some dumb ass monger got a great show and then drives off with crazy ass this girl is fuckn looney fellow Swan lovers be careful of this crazy SW but when I see her I'm beating that ass.

CantB1
09-04-15, 06:02
I'm sorry fellow Swan lovers but I have no love for Angie in Hooterville. She is desperate chick jumped I my car told her get the fuck out she say 2. 5 jacks for her time I let her know her time will have at the clinic with all the shit in her face and lips tryn to cover it with cakes of makeup but can't hide dirtiness but, just steps out yelling why'all mf cheap bastards and walks off not closing my door attempted to run her ass over but used my better judgement the ***** kicks my door closed leaving a dent, I jump out to approach her she yells to the top of her lungs somebody help me repeatedly, and some dumb ass monger got a great show and then drives off with crazy ass this girl is fuckn looney fellow Swan lovers be careful of this crazy SW but when I see her I'm beating that ass.Ok. I understand you mad bro. But I would advise you to let it go. Damage (to your car) is done. Revenge at worth the possible trouble it may bring you. A SW ain't got much to lose. Can you say the same? Be easy.

PetterPetter
09-04-15, 06:51
Yesterday at lunchtime.

Sorry for the late report bros. Got a little busy yesterday. Short thick dark / black haird pawg black tank top nips pokeing out blue an white daisy dukes pawg ass an titties that stopped traffic an mad the vaulters circle an circle. Not sure if she was working or not because including myself three others tried to scoop while she went from andys back to her room directly across the street. Damn I wanted that one in the words of poni I was scrapping all change an shiting out tbe letus famn near went in to oder a samich to try an get her. Any info she kinda reminded me of a darby build short an thick.

YoungRestless
09-04-15, 13:59
Ok. I understand you mad bro. But I would advise you to let it go. Damage (to your car) is done. Revenge at worth the possible trouble it may bring you. A SW ain't got much to lose. Can you say the same? Be easy.When I know they have the potential of having such volatile behavior and to prevent them from damaging my car, I tell them we need to buy some raincoats- take her to store- give her, lets say, $1. 50- once they exit the car and go in store, I leave. This way you don't have to worry about them slamming doors and breaking windows or other damage to your car. I hate when these biatches slam my car door when they get upset! Like CB1 said, she has nothing to lose so don't even put yourself in that situation.

Fixing the dent may cost you a few hundred but if you get into a physical altercation that lands you in jail, by the time you bond out, pay attorneys fees, the embarrassment, and everything else, you'll be glad to have paid for the dent. But, it's up to you how you want to handle it.

Smokie1201
09-04-15, 15:17
Spotted a WSW in the area of O'Steen yesterday. Stopped to give her a lift, did not have time to partake. Said her name was Crystal, somewhat cute, 5'7" or so cute body. Gave her a ride to the store, said she left her phone in a friends car, so no digits. Anyone know who this girl is, and any info?

Thanks.

CantB1
09-04-15, 15:47
Spotted a WSW in the area of O'Steen yesterday. Stopped to give her a lift, did not have time to partake. Said her name was Crystal, somewhat cute, 5'7" or so cute body. Gave her a ride to the store, said she left her phone in a friends car, so no digits. Anyone know who this girl is, and any info?

Thanks.Hooterville Crystal. She cool. I've seen her about 5 times over the past year. I only repeat when it's worth it. Ghostxx been looking for another shot at her.

Fender
09-04-15, 19:17
I would be afraid to go Greek she may poop on you.What? Why afraid? That's the best part, getting corn kernels out from the mud hole. LOL.

Fourpla
09-04-15, 20:09
No! MJ is 18 brunette about 5'10 very thin 105 lbs (NO Bolt-ons).I know who he is talking about, I've dealt with her on many occasions but damn can't think of her name. Blk hair very thin with bolt-ons and homeless. She is actually from H-ville. She probably was on her pipe if she was acting sprung and she's wayyyyy too old to be MJ. Hell if you catch her again, get her to take out the falses and then oh my my my. She's one whom can hold a conversation and isn't a bad chill girl if you're in to that. Sorry I can't think of her name. I've even ckd a couple of voicemails from her hoping she left name but didn't. Go drop your boat in the river at the boat ramp and you should find her. I can say she's never been drama in my presence. Just. 02.

MN1989
09-04-15, 21:32
Does any body on here know from experience what will happen if you get caught picking up a SW?

Studmuff
09-04-15, 23:22
I'm sorry fellow Swan lovers but I have no love for Angie in Hooterville. She is desperate chick jumped I my car told her get the fuck out she say 2. 5 jacks for her time I let her know her time will have at the clinic with all the shit in her face and lips tryn to cover it with cakes of makeup but can't hide dirtiness but, just steps out yelling why'all mf cheap bastards and walks off not closing my door attempted to run her ass over but used my better judgement the ***** kicks my door closed leaving a dent, I jump out to approach her she yells to the top of her lungs somebody help me repeatedly, and some dumb ass monger got a great show and then drives off with crazy ass this girl is fuckn looney fellow Swan lovers be careful of this crazy SW but when I see her I'm beating that ass.Sorry you had the drama. But reading it. I got say that is some funny sh*t. Maybe one day you can look back and laugh, but for keeping your head let it go! Chalk it up as a learning experience.

Mr C
09-05-15, 05:04
I see Jen 2 is back from her JSO cruise. Anybody seen her. She back to her old area of residence?

Mr see.

CantB1
09-05-15, 05:10
I see Jen 2 is back from her JSO cruise. Anybody seen her. She back to her old area of residence?

Mr see.I haven't seen but I know where she staying. It's not a motel but it's in the general area of Lane ave.

CB1.

Street be talking to me.

Mr C
09-05-15, 08:48
Jen 2 has finished her JSO cruse. Has anyone seen her at her old stroll.

Mr see.

Ghostxx
09-05-15, 14:34
Got lucky early this morning and spotted her leaving the kangaroo. Scooped her up, said she left phone in someone car. She put on a little weight as it went to her hips on legs. Went to my spot, got slow vaccum cleaning, some ball licking then tight kitty smashing for 2 Jacksons. Her kitty is so tight.

Hooterville Crystal. She cool. I've seen her about 5 times over the past year. I only repeat when it's worth it. Ghostxx been looking for another shot at her.

Anonymous123
09-05-15, 16:52
I haven't seen but I know where she staying. It's not a motel but it's in the general area of Lane ave.

CB1.

Street be talking to me.I know you said you have a S. O. So how you keep up with all these damn girls names homie? LOL. Either u have them written down somewhere with their names, locations, and a description of them or u have an incredible ability to compartmentalize these chicks from your SO. I be forgetting dem shits soon as they get out my car. LOL. I haven't even hit up the street scene in months cause I just bought a house. But I am getting antsy. My monger wife is retiring and my wife is getting boring LOL. So imma need more relief soon. Lmao.

CantB1
09-05-15, 19:54
I know you said you have a S. O. So how you keep up with all these damn girls names homie? LOL. Either u have them written down somewhere with their names, locations, and a description of them or u have an incredible ability to compartmentalize these chicks from your SO. I be forgetting dem shits soon as they get out my car. LOL. I haven't even hit up the street scene in months cause I just bought a house. But I am getting antsy. My monger wife is retiring and my wife is getting boring LOL. So imma need more relief soon. Lmao.This hobby has been my getaway from my real life. I have a good memory especially for names and faces of women. And Hoe problems, ain't no problem. But S. O. Problems can be solved by hoes. I'm a few days from being free. Then I can hunt civilians too.

I got a few provider friends. No monger phone and they respect my personal life. Texts always ok. They keep me in the loop. I even got a line too the gray bar so I hear who coming and going lately.

JaxStang13
09-06-15, 09:00
Scooped up Mary Jane on San Juan a couple days ago around 530 am. First time meeting her, she claims to be 18 and living with her Dad nearby. Decided to go for BBBJ because of time constraints. Her head game was good but felt kinda rushed. She didn't seem high but she did state its harder for her to get high anymore on her favorite powder and plant. During the mic check she kept asking if she could work my stick with her hand, so I put her mouth where it belonged but she kept trying to talk to me while doing her mic work, it was a little distracting / annoying. Overall I would pick her up again because one cannot be to petty but would ask her not to try and talk with a full mouth. She wanted to make. 40 but gave her. 25 instead. Sweet girl, can hold a conversation, will pick up again. Stay Safe Stang.

CantB1
09-06-15, 10:22
Scooped up Mary Jane on San Juan a couple days ago around 530 am. First time meeting her, she claims to be 18 and living with her Dad nearby. Decided to go for BBBJ because of time constraints. Her head game was good but felt kinda rushed. She didn't seem high but she did state its harder for her to get high anymore on her favorite powder and plant. During the mic check she kept asking if she could work my stick with her hand, so I put her mouth where it belonged but she kept trying to talk to me while doing her mic work, it was a little distracting / annoying. Overall I would pick her up again because one cannot be to petty but would ask her not to try and talk with a full mouth. She wanted to make. 40 but gave her. 25 instead. Sweet girl, can hold a conversation, will pick up again. Stay Safe Stang.MJ does stay with her dad off Lake Shore and she is 18. She is so young but been in the game for like 3 years. SMH. FYI her nose candy habit is why she rushes because she has a hard time breathing out her nose. It's like she has a permanent runny nose. She said I am the only person to ever notice that she can't breath good during BJ. That's why the rush. I told her she need to learn to stick shift to catch air. And stop asking "are you almost there?" But she hard headed like normal teens.

The Preacher
09-06-15, 11:26
Looking to do some vocal preaching in Cuba. Anyone got good contact info?

CantB1
09-06-15, 12:14
Looking to do some vocal preaching in Cuba. Anyone got good contact info?I sent you her math!

JaxSuper1
09-06-15, 12:17
Looking to do some vocal preaching in Cuba. Anyone got good contact info?She's posting on BP now. Just search Cuba.

JMoney1235
09-06-15, 15:39
Anybody seen or have digits on Crystal from hooterville?

Wolfman99
09-06-15, 16:55
Cuba on BP. What is the damage?

Niteal1
09-06-15, 18:58
Ran into spinner san jaun early this morn was running for time so got dig think of givin a try. Seems friendly great body 5'2 110 40 ish keeper or sleeper?

Mandingo61
09-06-15, 19:27
MJ does stay with her dad off Lake Shore and she is 18. She is so young but been in the game for like 3 years. SMH. FYI her nose candy habit is why she rushes because she has a hard time breathing out her nose. It's like she has a permanent runny nose. She said I am the only person to ever notice that she can't breath good during BJ. That's why the rush. I told her she need to learn to stick shift to catch air. And stop asking "are you almost there?" But she hard headed like normal teens.I like to know what I am looking for if you get my hint.

CantB1
09-07-15, 09:51
I like to know what I am looking for if you get my hint.Look in your inbox for help.

Grappler
09-07-15, 09:56
Not been on here lately, saw a young looking WSW around 63rd & Main.

About a week ago around lunch time.

Small build cute little butt, had wavybrown hair, couldn't stop damni't!

Lastnight saw a decent looking gal at 22nd seemed to be in her late 20's.

Decent rack, little bit of a puggy belly, almost like maybe just had a baby.

Saw a cute Black gal on Beach Blvd mid to late 20's last night around.

Midnight short shorts and a cropped t-shirt nice build, around Leon rd.

Sitting on the sidewalk by the little shop and rob at the end of the strip mall.

Took a guy around back, and I circled, and you could see her head bobbing in his lap.

A few minutes later he was walking away and she was sitting back by the store eyeballing.

The cars cutting thru the parking lot.

PoniBoi
09-07-15, 12:18

Sitting on the sidewalk by the little shop and rob at the end of the strip mall.

Took a guy around back, and I circled, and you could see her head bobbing in his lap.

A few minutes later he was walking away and she was sitting back by the store eyeballing.

The cars cutting thru the parking lot.Can't a Monger get his nut on in private!? Whatcha doing bein voyeuristic, you perv!? LOL. J / k bro. I would've gave the guy a double thumbs up Wayne-style (from Wayne's World) for an "atta boy!" along w / a shit-eating grin.

I've BOLO for that loony mystery blonde who's been seen along Beach and San Pedro. No Joy on that target during recon. If my memory serves me correctly someone had mention her being suited up in a short school girl skirt uniform w / nothin much to imagine. Wouldn't mind scooping her up to teach her a lesson or two. I believe it hasn't been cleared if she was P2 P, but someone came close.

I gallop along the 23rd state often and I too have observed SWans waddlin around 23rd St and 63rd. Typical Florida heat had them in season quite often donning the shorty shorts that has the Mongers orbiting the area from what I've observed. Me included. I have a snap of a petite blonde, but didn't post it, because pic was kinda fuzzy. I'll try harder next time.

BSHM.

-PB.

JuiceSeeker
09-07-15, 19:11

The cars cutting thru the parking lot.The swan you saw on 22nd is Jeanette. She been around for a while but left and just come back to Main Street. She is about 30 and she did have a baby about 6 months ago. I like her because she aims to please; she takes direction very well and never rushed.

BeachLvr2014
09-07-15, 20:37
Met a girl off San Juan and Hyde Park. Lucretia, blonde, said 39 but looks 45, tan, nice legs, looks like an older pair of bolt ons, shaved pussy looked great, felt great bent over my seat. Damage $. 5 BBBJ, FS, she was insistant on using a condom which I didn't want amd got her to give in cause I'm military. Said her tubes were tied but I pulled out and of course she was going to some sort of treatment for coke tomorrow.

Grappler
09-07-15, 20:52
Can't a Monger get his nut on in private!? Whatcha doing bein voyeuristic, you perv!? LOL. J / k bro. I would've gave the guy a double thumbs up Wayne-style (from Wayne's World) for an "atta boy!" along w / a shit-eating grin.

I've BOLO for that loony mystery blonde who's been seen along Beach and San Pedro. No Joy on that target during recon. If my memory serves me correctly someone had mention her being suited up in a short school girl skirt uniform w / nothin much to imagine. Wouldn't mind scooping her up to teach her a lesson or two. I believe it hasn't been cleared if she was P2 P, but someone came close.

I gallop along the 23rd state often and I too have observed SWans waddlin around 23rd St and 63rd. Typical Florida heat had them in season quite often donning the shorty shorts that has the Mongers orbiting the area from what I've observed. Me included. I have a snap of a petite blonde, but didn't post it, because pic was kinda fuzzy. I'll try harder next time.

BSHM.

-PB.LOL! I resemble those remarks!

Scorpio Master
09-08-15, 00:32
Will be in town first time before the end of the month. Just looking for a little info. I found San Juan and Lake Shore area and looks like San Juan runs into Lane Ave. Found PH and hope that Main runs north of FSU though all the streets that are numbered. Looking at google maps these areas are not that close to each other. As a first time visitor was wondering which area should I stay near. Will be renting a room and would like to be able to use it besides sleeping. From what I've read looks like the rates are a Jackson for BJ and two for FS. Any recommendations and tips including hotels and local restaurants will be appreciated. Fill free to PM me if willing to share.

PetterPetter
09-08-15, 07:22
And lakeshore is jumping.

Skittles an maria was out an a few more went with skittles looks like a younger maria with more ass less boobslil spinner / stripper booty great fit for her body. That mouth though is great an trys to take th whole meat repeatedly but couldn't get it to pop into her throat but not for trying an that pussy OMG good wet, tight and clean. No digits to be had but she was out with maria an it has been said she has a phone. Just saying.

Fourpla
09-08-15, 21:16
Jen 2 has finished her JSO cruse. Has anyone seen her at her old stroll.

Mr see.I saw her a few days ago in Hooter by the auto pt store early morning.

CantB1
09-08-15, 21:49
I saw her a few days ago in Hooter by the auto pt store early morning.Ok. To bridge the Jen (neration) gap. Jen2 is the young spinner blonde with butterfly tattoo who's is very quiet and accommodating. Only known to walk the Lane ave area.

Jen1 (Jen+1) is Jennifer are. From Hooterville use to give out digits with the 504 area code. Spinner early 30's black hair pretty blue eyes and is normally UTR.

Thick Jenn is Jennifer T. Early 30's. Known to walk Hooterville and Lane. Blonde to strawberry hair and a crucifix tattoo on her lower back.

Thick Jenn is who I'm sure you saw the other day. Hope this clears up the confusion.

BeachLvr2014
09-08-15, 22:50
Off Lakeshore, Jen brunette, 40's, nice bolt ons. Started with BBBJ for. 2 and no discussion of price, just the act then slid her. 2 with no counteroffer. After feeling her ass, complimented her to which she offered to fuck. I said I have. 10 more and she took it and slid a condom on me before bending over for me. We had a car drive by so we laid low over my seat and I took the condom off. Ended up finishing bb. Pussy not as tight as Lucretia but got it done. Quick hand sanitizer on my cock them wiped the cum from her ass so it wouldn't get all over my seat which she ended making a small mess anyway.

All told great cheap fuck. Lots of LEO around the chevron and large group at Wilson and Jammie. Oh, it was only 1020 or so. Saw a few other girls earlier, Lucretia, a thin short skinny scrawny chick I refused to let in once before. Didn't get a name but she looks like a teen whos got Benjamin Button amd in the old phase LOL. She had a thick brunette early 30's with her headed from Lakeshore towards Blanding on San Juan. They gave me evil eye prob cause the one crypt keeper told the other I was a dick. Happy hunting all. Start cheap damnit so they all get used to a good price. . 3 to fuck damn that's a deal!

Fender
09-09-15, 00:51
After a wasted 2 hr tour around Jax (Main, Lane, San Juan, Indian country, Lennox.). I decided to go back home. Nothing good. Very few girls but not worthy to do a pocket damage. We used to have more quantity and quality girls several yrs ago. I don't know what is going on. Anyway as I said I decided to just go home. I live in the OP area and there's no activity down here but today was different. Between Astoria hotel and the gas station I see this curly hair chick with short jeans and a nice ass. I asked her if she needed a ride she said YES. And Bingo! It was Maddy. I've seen her on BP advertised. Well we found a nice spot close to 17th and still in OP. Damage to the pocket was not that bad. Her vocal skills were really good. She took very good care of me. She even took it all down the drain. I fell I was rewarded after wasting my time in Jax.

JuiceSeeker
09-09-15, 01:58
I was out on US1 tonight which is new territory for me stopped at a store to get gas and lottery tickets. I spotted a WSW all dressed up about 5'5 and 115 outside the store. I asked her did she need a ride and she said yes. She got in and said her name was Hannah, I asked why she was so dressed up and she said a guy had took her to lunch and give her. 8 and only wanted lunch. She said he only wanted lunch and she believed he was just lonely. So, we found a spot for a dream BBJCIM which she had good vocal skills. The damage was. 3 afterward I took her to the drive thru at Wendy's for dinner and sit in the parking lot while she ate. When she finished she directed me back to our dream spot for a FS dream unrushed. I told her I didn't have any more money she said I did ask for more money. Maybe she is a newbie, gave me the other guy dream or today was 2 or 1 specials. She asked for my digits and I obliged her because I will repeat.

Sandman 666
09-09-15, 11:18
On my way to work last night saw a cute www walking north from PPH food art by Wally World. Circled around and caught her as I came out from getting a drink at the other quick mart.

She asked for 50 cents to buy a smoke. Then asked if I was looking, and if I could give her a ride home to the Emerson. I said sure and she hopped in. After a little negotiations she proceeded with a above average mic check. Did as asked and fought every last drop, leaving me well drained for. 25.

She said she goes by Callie on BP, but also said she's got a man now and will be retiring by months end.

Which one of you promised her the world?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-callie/7851640

PoniBoi
09-09-15, 11:58
I was out on US1 tonight which is new territory for me stopped at a store to get gas and lottery tickets. I spotted a WSW all dressed up about 5'5 and 115 outside the store. I asked her did she need a ride and she said yes. She got in and said her name was Hannah, I asked why she was so dressed up and she said a guy had took her to lunch and give her. 8 and only wanted lunch. She said he only wanted lunch and she believed he was just lonely. So, we found a spot for a dream BBJCIM which she had good vocal skills. The damage was. 3 afterward I took her to the drive thru at Wendy's for dinner and sit in the parking lot while she ate. When she finished she directed me back to our dream spot for a FS dream unrushed. I told her I didn't have any more money she said I did ask for more money. Maybe she is a newbie, gave me the other guy dream or today was 2 or 1 specials. She asked for my digits and I obliged her because I will repeat.Mud says "Hello". Hope she's not hangin out at trap houses again.

DreamIn15
09-10-15, 10:24
I saw her a few days ago in Hooter by the auto pt store early morning.Saw her this morning at sandwich shop. Said to be hanging around Astoria on Roosevelt.

CantB1
09-10-15, 11:24
On my way to work last night saw a cute www walking north from PPH food art by Wally World. Circled around and caught her as I came out from getting a drink at the other quick mart.

She asked for 50 cents to buy a smoke. Then asked if I was looking, and if I could give her a ride home to the Emerson. I said sure and she hopped in. After a little negotiations she proceeded with a above average mic check. Did as asked and fought every last drop, leaving me well drained for. 25.

She said she goes by Callie on BP, but also said she's got a man now and will be retiring by months end.

Which one of you promised her the world?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-callie/7851640She is know to walk that part of PH. I have seen her near the ice machine several times but never scooped. She always has a gloomy look on her face. Same as odd shaped Tammy from the Gator I regretted scooping her a while back.

DreamIn15
09-10-15, 12:52
I saw her a few days ago in Hooter by the auto pt store early morning.Saw her this am by sandwich shop on lane. Says she has been staying on Roosevelt by Astoria.

Knot Sea
09-10-15, 13:53
3 AM this morning, hooterville and indian country were dead, so after reading recent reports, detoured over to lakeshore to maybe change my luck. Ran into Cassie, 5"4, 30 ish.

Light brown shoulder length hair, thin with nice tits. Pimpled face about 5 in looks.

Started smooth, then she wanted to park right off main road near some people, said no way got to better spot down the.

Road. We start and under a minute she says I can't do this? Ready to kick her out but says how about HJ. She than says something even worse than you almost there!! Shows.

Me her tits and says how about you use your own hand? If I wanted to use my own hand I would have stayed home and rubbed one out! HJ was lackluster but got me.

There. Will not repeat.

Will not pick up again!

Pull outa subdivision and see tall, thin, young brunette wave to me, think it was MJ who I was hoping to run into when I detoured to lakeshore. Shoulda stopped but was tired and low.

On funds and had my full of drama for the night. Will swing by there in the future in hopes of running into her!

PoniBoi
09-10-15, 14:33
I was out on US1 tonight which is new territory for me stopped at a store to get gas and lottery tickets. I spotted a WSW all dressed up about 5'5 and 115 outside the store. I asked her did she need a ride and she said yes. She got in and said her name was Hannah, I asked why she was so dressed up and she said a guy had took her to lunch and give her. 8 and only wanted lunch. She said he only wanted lunch and she believed he was just lonely. So, we found a spot for a dream BBJCIM which she had good vocal skills. The damage was. 3 afterward I took her to the drive thru at Wendy's for dinner and sit in the parking lot while she ate. When she finished she directed me back to our dream spot for a FS dream unrushed. I told her I didn't have any more money she said I did ask for more money. Maybe she is a newbie, gave me the other guy dream or today was 2 or 1 specials. She asked for my digits and I obliged her because I will repeat.Hannah, tell her Mud says, "Hello". Hope she's not hanging out at any trap houses and that she's taking care of her baby.

FYI, she's not a newbie. Just thought I would throw it out there.

BeachLvr2014
09-10-15, 14:52
Damn that Cassie sounds bad but thanks for toft! I have beem trying to find MJ too. Seems I am out to early or too late. Will try again tonight. Feel free to PM me the place you saw her if ya want to share.

PetterPetter
09-10-15, 20:29
Spotted walking atlantic leon area. At about 9 am. To the lucky fella in the box truck that made his buddy pump gas while he sat in cab an 😉 wink wink talked to her Brovo fkn zulu. Now that's hidding in plain site holy shit brother.

BeachLvr2014
09-11-15, 00:30
Jenn2? So confused by too many Jenns. The description matches best but I don't think she's in 30's more like 40's. Picked up on S Lakeshore Dr. Damage. 3 BBFS. Love to hold those bolt ons. Other girls out in area were Lucretia, thick brunette early 30, old cracked out short chick. Saw a truck with the hoe load at the sunco. Wish I'd hit up the brunette, 20's, who was doing gas duty fr her DB driver. There was a short haired brunette and blonde hightlights 20's in back of cab. Would have engaged in convo but a lot of people around and who knows who is listening.

Chason Hymen
09-11-15, 02:23
Jenn2? So confused by too many Jenns. The description matches best but I don't think she's in 30's more like 40's. Picked up on S Lakeshore Dr. Damage. 3 BBFS. Love to hold those bolt ons. Other girls out in area were Lucretia, thick brunette early 30, old cracked out short chick. Saw a truck with the hoe load at the sunco. Wish I'd hit up the brunette, 20's, who was doing gas duty fr her DB driver. There was a short haired brunette and blonde hightlights 20's in back of cab. Would have engaged in convo but a lot of people around and who knows who is listening.RTFF! I posted a pic of her from bookface some weeks ago. Look for it. 31, and her tits are not bolt ons. Walks Lane, stays last I heard Roosevelt near the dog track. Disturbingly good GFE.

Wolfman99
09-11-15, 02:34
Was cruising San Juan tonight and had a dream about Lucretia. Very good personality and excellent skills. Jack and Hamilton agreed the juice was worth the squeeze. Will repeat.

Wolfman99
09-11-15, 02:38
I realize MJ is very young and that has some appeal for some, but her skills and attitude are terrible. I have posted on my terrible night with her, her rushed constant moaning of are you done yet every minute of the journey. She was posting on backpage, but its not there at the moment. Good luck, maybe YMMV and have better go of it than I. I didn't even finish I was so disgusted in her performance.

DreamIn15
09-11-15, 06:56
RTFF! I posted a pic of her from bookface some weeks ago. Look for it. 31, and her tits are not bolt ons. Walks Lane, stays last I heard Roosevelt near the dog track. Disturbingly good GFE.Yes I have to agree really good ffe, best on that line I have had. Be careful with number though. She definitely txts you out of the blue.

CantB1
09-11-15, 08:44
RTFF! I posted a pic of her from bookface some weeks ago. Look for it. 31, and her tits are not bolt ons. Walks Lane, stays last I heard Roosevelt near the dog track. Disturbingly good GFE.I think he has a different girl name Jen. All 3 known Jens are early 30's. And no bolt ons. And last I knew she stayed with another girl off Romona. That was a week ago.

CH you can pm me if you want more intel.

JaxPlayer
09-11-15, 09:54
Spotted a dark haired WSW in black workout clothes near Bartram rd on University @ about 09:30. Looks SW scale 8 with a nice spinner body. Interested in info if anyone else got an eye full.

BeachLvr2014
09-11-15, 10:43
RTFF! I posted a pic of her from bookface some weeks ago. Look for it. 31, and her tits are not bolt ons. Walks Lane, stays last I heard Roosevelt near the dog track. Disturbingly good GFE.I read the forum and see that Jenn2 is a staw blonde per CB1 I believe, picking fun at how many fucking Jenns there are man. Lighten up. There should be a Jenn I'd Handout, you get right on that for everyone since you have at least one pic already.

CantB1
09-11-15, 11:49
I read the forum and see that Jenn2 is a staw blonde per CB1 I believe, picking fun at how many fucking Jenns there are man. Lighten up. There should be a Jenn I'd Handout, you get right on that for everyone since you have at least one pic already.No! Jen2 is thin blonde butterfly tat tramp stamp. Thick Jen T is blonde to strawberry last time I saw her with crucifix tramp stamp. I give up. Let's just call them all Jen. If you banged one then you banged them all. Well, maybe it was just me. LOL.

JuiceSeeker
09-11-15, 14:32
I realize MJ is very young and that has some appeal for some, but her skills and attitude are terrible. I have posted on my terrible night with her, her rushed constant moaning of are you done yet every minute of the journey. She was posting on backpage, but its not there at the moment. Good luck, maybe YMMV and have better go of it than I. I didn't even finish I was so disgusted in her performance.I cannot understand the MJ fetish either. I had about five dreams with her and her performance on the first three was about a seven but her last two performances was a 3 or 2. She started asking 1 or 2 minutes into the dream, are you about finish? Like you I did not finish. She still calls me sometimes but I am not looking for a repeat. Instead of her skills and performances improving they are going in the wrong direction.

SpaSpa
09-11-15, 15:37
LEO was covering this area pretty hard along with us1 and. Spotted a two nice WSW across the Wally at the bus stop on Ph took to gator in and for. 50 I had the best dream. Didn't get names or number as the mission was completed.

CantB1
09-11-15, 21:00
I cannot understand the MJ fetish either. I had about five dreams with her and her performance on the first three was about a seven but her last two performances was a 3 or 2. She started asking 1 or 2 minutes into the dream, are you about finish? Like you I did not finish. She still calls me sometimes but I am not looking for a repeat. Instead of her skills and performances improving they are going in the wrong direction.The MJ mania is because too many mongers want to dream about teens and spinners. Like Mandy from Lenox ave. She has her good and bad days too. But at one time seemed like everyone was looking for her to babysit junior.

MJ calls me every couple days. I have tried to help her with her "craft" and explain the hobby. She is a nice girl but far from a woman. She doesn't even like sex for the most part. She is only in it for the cash so I suggest that anyone who scoops her to explain what you expect up front. She can give some good knowledge but she ain't going to do it if she doesn't have to. Her Yogi and Boo Boo be in a forest and I ain't Mr. Ranger. LOL I thought by a certain age most women understood the poom poom needed to have curb appeal.

Like I mentioned before she has a hard time breathing out her nose due candy so BJs are like being under water.

Good luck fellas.

Fender
09-11-15, 23:14
I decided to drive around town. I saw this thin girl, long brown reddish hair in a short black dress walking up McDuff. She was playing with her ph all the time while walking. I asked her if she needed a ride she said yes. We did the check to each other went for a spot and got an excellent vocal performance, non rushy, not mechanic just nice like a good GF. Her name was Kristy. She said she's not from that area of town. Flat chest but nice ass with long legs. Probably late twenties. I dropped her off at the Walgreen's on 8th St. I'd repeat for sure.

Then decided to keep driving and I found this young girl called MJ on Lennox. She said she was out of her area. Anyway we decided to find a spot. She tried to upsell with CBJ for 2 Jacksons. I said no way. She dropped to 30. She was very rushy and cannot focus. I got really pissed off and told her I wanted my money back she said she wanted to Finish but then started complaining about the temperature inside the car etc etc etc. Anyway I finished. Then she asked me to take her to San Juan and Lakeshore. I dropped her off there at the gas station. Her problem is not that she's young is that she's rushy, not interested to satisfy the client and just interested in how much cash she can get with the less possible effort. Would not repeat. One of my worst experiences ever. Save your time and money she's not worthy.

Scorpio Master
09-12-15, 02:06
I picked up MJ as well tonight. Agree with the reviews about her on here. Would not recommend or repeat.

CurvyJade
09-12-15, 16:03
Spotted a dark haired WSW in black workout clothes near Bartram rd on University @ about 09:30. Looks SW scale 8 with a nice spinner body. Interested in info if anyone else got an eye full.I actually live in this area and walk over to the check cashing place and dollar store quite often. All though I DO have dark hair, I definately don't have a spinner body, MOST DEF considered thick. LOL, I haven't really ever seen any other girls in the area and even when I'm walking down there its always because I need to go somewhere but I'm not opposed to being picked up if the price is right, but not my goal.

GottERDon34
09-13-15, 23:43
Where's Great Anne, paw print Katy, Diane, Norma they all disappeared?

MaryJane123
09-14-15, 00:46
This is mj. I apologize for any of you bad experiences. I would like if you wanted to see me and try for another chance. Or anyone else. On ss.

BeachLvr2014
09-14-15, 01:22
Picked up a young lady for a mic check off of San Juan and BTW Lakeshore and Cassat. Totally forgot her name by the time I got home and cleaned up, early 20's, brunette, bigger girl, 5 ft 7, 175 lbs. Damage was. 3 but had settled on. 2 and she asked for a tip if she did a job well done. She got it really wet and did a great job strokin as well and I am not an easy blow plus I felt bad because I hadn't showered since this morning.

RunngL8
09-14-15, 04:58
Just dropped Jenn and Whitney off after getting a sandwich. Pretty good time I should be getting refueled right now by the sandwich shop. Both of them gave digits claim text only both of them gave digits claim text only. They look like they'll be looking for fun all day long Both WSW blondes score about 6 to 7 on the scale for looks.

JuiceSeeker
09-14-15, 14:52
This is mj. I apologize for any of you bad experiences. I would like if you wanted to see me and try for another chance. Or anyone else. On ss.MJ,

I see you have apologized and I believe you have a good heart and are sincere but you have not said how you plan to fix the problem. You asking a dreamer to finish themselves off or asking are you almost finished as soon as the dream start is a no-no. However, you are more than welcome to help a client reach the finish line ASAP but rushing them, making them feel at faulty for a normal finish and stopping is wrong. It is all a waste of coins because if a man wanted to perform his own HJ, he could have stayed home and saved gas and money by rubbing one out.

CurvyJade
09-14-15, 20:01
MJ,

I see you have apologized and I believe you have a good heart and are sincere but you have not said how you plan to fix the problem. You asking a dreamer to finish themselves off or asking are you almost finished as soon as the dream start is a no-no. However, you are more than welcome to help a client reach the finish line ASAP but rushing them, making them feel at faulty for a normal finish and stopping is wrong. It is all a waste of coins because if a man wanted to perform his own HJ, he could have stayed home and saved gas and money by rubbing one out.MJ, grab my number off my ad or inbox me. We need to hang out some time. Maybe we can do a double with some of these people that have complaints and you can pick up some pointers and have a super awesome time with me! I miss you!

PussyTamer
09-14-15, 22:00
Gentlemen I had the good Fortune of meeting Miss Whitney this afternoon over off of Ramona av. And I must say she was top Shelf all the way. This was a young blond of 27 or so and vary accommodating. She had a bold kitty and was just the sweetest young women that I have had the pleasure of coming across. (No pun intended) And when I say sweet I mean SWEET this girl was like a breath of fresh air go lord I hope to catch this one in the near further.

NumbSkull
09-14-15, 23:14
Ran into a Kat at the Mc the on Emerson. Haven't met her before, but I believe she is the same that use to post on BP as Kat / Kate / Katie: 5'3", spinner, bolt-ons, talked a lot while gazing around. And the clincher she exclaimed "don't you think I'm beautiful"? She's got shoulder length trailer-blonde hair now and some acne issues. Says she has a room at one of the no-tells, but she has no phone.

Later in the day, Cruising along Main street, run into.

Goldie from Lackawana.

Says she's staying off Main now, and has cleaned her self up and no longer in the game, but will see the occasional old friend. LOL She was looking pretty civilian with her sun hat and properly fitting clothing. (Not her usual droopy jeans).

TomCat4871
09-15-15, 00:58
Hannah, tell her Mud says, "Hello". Hope she's not hanging out at any trap houses and that she's taking care of her baby.

FYI, she's not a newbie. Just thought I would throw it out there.Is this your Hannah?

She's full of interesting stories.

PB, are you the "Mud" that is saying hi?

Member #6123
09-15-15, 16:25
Hey guys Jaime is out and about right now at the usual stop and ground. And may I add looking very good in some short shorts and low cut blouse exposing those luscious tits. If interested think you better get out there as quickly as possible since she won't be out too long.

Pipelayer10
09-15-15, 16:34
Took a stroll down PH this morning and low and behold Tia is out made the quick pickup said she has been locked up for about 5 months. I need not go into detail we all know about her skill set. Left the pipe happy on another note I spotted that Latin that use to run with Bowden girl out there to but I opted to pass with all the negative reviews. Don't know if she was actually walking but was standing in one of the notels parking lot which for me is the same damn thing. Hooterville has been dry and PH is a hit and miss be safe out there mongers pipe approves this message.

PT Monger
09-15-15, 17:15
I don't practice in this vein of the hobby, but anyone hoping for a bowden girl sighting would do well near Atl /295 area. 1700 with no shoes. LOL.

CantB1
09-15-15, 17:47
Hey guys Jaime is out and about right now at the usual stop and ground. And may I add looking very good in some short shorts and low cut blouse exposing those luscious tits. If interested think you better get out there as quickly as possible since she won't be out too long.Don't trust her ass. She robbed me of all people. We ain't strangers. I have seen her around from Lane ave to San Juan to Orange Park to Middleburg. And I have dreamt with her like 5 or 6 times. I helped her when she got kicked out the Budget for being a working girl on property. If she will rob me, then she will rob one of you mongers. Be safe.

BeachLvr2014
09-15-15, 17:51
Rain Rain go away, you are ruining a monger day.

NumbSkull
09-15-15, 18:01
Hey guys Jaime is out and about right now at the usual stop and ground. And may I add looking very good in some short shorts and low cut blouse exposing those luscious tits. If interested think you better get out there as quickly as possible since she won't be out too long.I know of 3 Jaimes. LOL Need a few more details. How about side of town?

Jaime off PH-Redhead chatterbox.

Jaime off Lenox-Redhead quiet BBW

Jaime UTR- Auburn hair. sometimes off PH with her car.

Member #6123
09-15-15, 20:14
You missed one and she has been talked about here quite a bit. She has dark brown hair off of San Juan and Jammes. Sometimes you can catch her around Lane and 10 but mostly off of San Juan.

I know of 3 Jaimes. LOL Need a few more details. How about side of town?

Jaime UTR- Auburn hair. sometimes off PH with her car.

PetterPetter
09-15-15, 22:14
Blast from the past the maport OG spotted at windixe looking damn good nice an thick in the thighs (like a volleyball player) an that ass in those little short shorts damn. I wanted to talk to her but did not know the older gentalmen she was with wonder if she is back on the stroll mayport mongers keep an eye out for this stawverry blond nice legs an ass BorC cup.

Mike1237
09-15-15, 22:54
I don't practice in this vein of the hobby, but anyone hoping for a bowden girl sighting would do well near Atl /295 area. 1700 with no shoes. LOL.Sad how far she has fallen.

HobbyGuyJax
09-16-15, 08:31
Sad how far she has fallen.She joins a long and undistinguished list of ladies who fall to the power of the pharmaceutical devil, who seems to get a hold of them younger and younger!! Whether it be the horse with no name, mollie, crack, pills, etc. The average life span for junkies in the USA is 7 years. That's why it is a blessing and something to be rejoiced when the rare few, like Curvy Jade, get sober and stay that way. It's a tough road to follow, as many of us know from our own personal experiences and situations. Preacher can I get an Amen?

NumbSkull
09-16-15, 15:13
You missed one and she has been talked about here quite a bit. She has dark brown hair off of San Juan and Jammes. Sometimes you can catch her around Lane and 10 but mostly off of San Juan.LOL. Haven't met that one yet. The Jens and the Jaimes should form teams and square off against each other. Volleyball maybe? (sorry I got Volleyball on my mind thanks to the previous post. And strawberry blondes. Damn you Petter!

NumbSkull
09-16-15, 16:07
Ran into a Kat at the Mc the on Emerson. Haven't met her before, but I believe she is the same that use to post on BP as Kat / Kate / Katie: 5'3", spinner, bolt-ons, talked a lot while gazing around. And the clincher she exclaimed "don't you think I'm beautiful"? She's got shoulder length trailer-blonde hair now and some acne issues. Says she has a room at one of the no-tells, but she has no phone.I'll cross post to the "Stay Away" and "BP" sections but looking for confirmation that she is one in the same.

I picked Kat, (read above for description, I'll just add that she was wearing short jean shorts both days.) up at the BP gas station on PH. She was with a SW named Snow. We drove off and couldn't really settle on a price. By her attitude I can tell this is not going to work. I offer to drop her back off, we've only driven 3 blocks, and she goes on about how she lost another date because of me. Blah blah, then says are you going to give me at least $10 for lost time. I drop her off at the next gas station 3 blocks north of the BP and give her $5. She bitches that that isn't even enough to by a pack of cigarrettes and gets out. Then comes back because she has lost her bag of hard candy and looks for it in the car. She realizes she left it at the BP.

Part II- psycho mode- She then agrees to my price, but I decline, once they start acting like this, my experience is that it goes down hill. I say take the $5 and lets call it a day. She grabs the keys to my car from the ignition and we struggle for them for awhile inside the car. She starts screaming "Rape!" while clawing and punching in the car. I need to get her out of the car before she breaks something and or leaves me with very difficult to explain claw marks. I let go of the keys, and she jumps out of the car and says I need that $20.

At this point another SW (5' dark hair mid 40's) whom I have not seen before walks up after seeing the comotion. I talk to her as a mediator and offer the $20 in exchange for the keys.

I believe this to be Back Page Kat / Kate / Katie can anyone confirm?

YoungRestless
09-16-15, 16:19
I'll cross post to the "Stay Away" and "BP" sections but looking for confirmation that she is one in the same.

I picked Kat, (read above for description, I'll just add that she was wearing short jean shorts both days.) up at the BP gas station on PH. She was with a SW named Snow. We drove off and couldn't really settle on a price. By her attitude I can tell this is not going to work. I offer to drop her back off, we've only driven 3 blocks, and she goes on about how she lost another date because of me. Blah blah, then says are you going to give me at least $10 for lost time. I drop her off at the next gas station 3 blocks north of the BP and give her $5. She bitches that that isn't even enough to by a pack of cigarrettes and gets out. Then comes back because she has lost her bag of hard candy and looks for it in the car. She realizes she left it at the BP.

Part II- psycho mode- She then agrees to my price, but I decline, once they start acting like this, my experience is that it goes down hill. I say take the $5 and lets call it a day. She grabs the keys to my car from the ignition and we struggle for them for awhile inside the car. She starts screaming "Rape!" while clawing and punching in the car. I need to get her out of the car before she breaks something and or leaves me with very difficult to explain claw marks. I let go of the keys, and she jumps out of the car and says I need that $20.

At this point another SW (5' dark hair mid 40's) whom I have not seen before walks up after seeing the comotion. I talk to her as a mediator and offer the $20 in exchange for the keys.

I believe this to be Back Page Kat / Kate / Katie can anyone confirm?How did she get back in your car? No judgement here just curious. I'm curious bcuz once they display that kind of attitude and I'm successful in getting them out the first time, they don't get a second time to enter my vehicle. Most of the time when they're that angry, they get out of the car and slam the heck out of your door; almost breaking it!

The Fat Guy
09-16-15, 16:22
I know of 3 Jaimes. LOL Need a few more details. How about side of town?

Jaime UTR- Auburn hair. sometimes off PH with her car.http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ready-for-the-time-of-your-life-well-im-deff-what-your-looking-for-available-now9045208821/7892226

KK904
09-16-15, 16:49
I'll cross post to the "Stay Away" and "BP" sections but looking for confirmation that she is one in the same.

I believe this to be Back Page Kat / Kate / Katie can anyone confirm?Damn thanks for the heads up I was thinking about trying to ride out there and see if I could find her.

NumbSkull
09-16-15, 23:08
How did she get back in your car? No judgement here just curious. I'm curious bcuz once they display that kind of attitude and I'm successful in getting them out the first time, they don't get a second time to enter my vehicle. Most of the time when they're that angry, they get out of the car and slam the heck out of your door; almost breaking it!She wasn't angry the first time she got out, just bitchy. I've dealt with many an attitude. I just figured she was having a bad day. I had parked at one of the pumps eyeing the other SW. Kat walked back and said she left something in the car, she got in, and it was only after she looked for her 'stuff', even under the passenger floor mat, and had the realized that she left it at the other station, that it went bad. Note: She never accused me of stealing it. It was this sudden realization that her 'stuff' was GONE, and suddenly she needed money NOW! I don't think she planned on robbing me, this was raw desperation, and in a way, I think that is what made it even more dangerous.

NumbSkull
09-16-15, 23:16
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ready-for-the-time-of-your-life-well-im-deff-what-your-looking-for-available-now9045208821/7892226LOL. The add just got deleted, but I got a chance to read it. None that I know match that description. Pencil in another one for team Jaime.

YoungRestless
09-17-15, 02:13
She wasn't angry the first time she got out, just bitchy. I've dealt with many an attitude. I just figured she was having a bad day. I had parked at one of the pumps eyeing the other SW. Kat walked back and said she left something in the car, she got in, and it was only after she looked for her 'stuff', even under the passenger floor mat, and had the realized that she left it at the other station, that it went bad. Note: She never accused me of stealing it. It was this sudden realization that her 'stuff' was GONE, and suddenly she needed money NOW! I don't think she planned on robbing me, this was raw desperation, and in a way, I think that is what made it even more dangerous.And what I've always feared regarding these girls is when they don't get their way, they cry RAPE! I mean, this is the kind of shet that can ruin your life forever. I've always said we're messing around with folks who seemingly have nothing to lose. I guess it boils down to should we just be willing to lose whatever monies they're trying to swindle us out of. Do we lose the 60 or whatever it is or do we battle with them? Looking at your story, I'd say it would be better to let them have it since a lawyer would cost far more. Something to consider for all.

PetterPetter
09-17-15, 21:24
Found a tall skinny blond in a mini skirt trying to avoid the lunchtime showers so I offered some assistance an let her into my moblie pretzel factory. After a brief discussion an a game of show me yours I'll show you mine. We came to a fare trade for what I had in my pocket 2 Lincolns and 3 wasingtons for a bbjcim all swimmers down the hatch while taking f. I. v (clean tight bald)http://www.escortbrowser.com/904-300-5759/.

PoniBoi
09-18-15, 06:44
Is this your Hannah?

She's full of interesting stories.

PB, are you the "Mud" that is saying hi?1 of the 2 Ch / Kr-iss-why / ies I've messed around w /, but definitely NOT mine in the sense of ownership.

And yeah, she WAS full of interesting stories. Some stories was pretty entertaining, some were straight up bull $hi+, and some kinda made me feel sorry for her.

As far as who "Mud" is, Mud could be:

Me, perhaps? Hhmm maybe. Or could be.

Her crippled ex-"Jarhead" bf, or.

One of the three jits who she got caught blowin' behind the local grocery store, or.

The OTR trucker who picks her up and takes her in the cab of his truck when he was in town, or.

One of the old-school colored folks who usually hangs around one of the pool halls on the north side, or.

The dread head pimp, dope-boy FWB who, supposedly knocked her up, or.

The other dope-man at the trap house who's a lot older, or.

Keyser Söze, or.

The probation officer who felt she needed after-hours counseling, or.

The distant cousin, who she stayed close to, but lives in the Carolinas now, or.

Any one of us Mongers who's dreamt w / her.

Mud is just THAT guy.

Hannah, DID like to fib. One parable that she kept bringing up was that her passing was soon becoming of her and needed greenbacks for hospice visits. I guess trap houses now come complete w / their own medical facility operated by licensed doctors and physicians. Each time she had some sort of ailment that was going to be the cause of her demise: colon cancer, breast cancer, MRSA, cerebral palsy, in-grown toe nail. She needed the stuff that wasn't approved by FDA and attracts DEA to help tide her over until her next illness.

I do have to admit though, through all the bull $hi+ that was underwent, she did nosh enough protein that's maybe comparable to what a body-builder may consume. She may be in the running w / Alyssa as far as amount of my gamete that was gulped up. I always thought gamete was a good source of protein that would cure any illness or disease.

Growing up in Calla and all around Na $$au, she roams around the NW side of Jax. We all know about the fun and exciting things that occur on that side of town. As mentioned, she is not new to providing. She just don't have the support to allow her to provide in the normal haunts of Jax like other providers do. That's why she mainly waddles around in the NW.

Don't believe everything you read, or what I post, or what Hannah tells you.

BSHM.

-PB.

TenIsEnough
09-18-15, 15:27
Found a tall skinny blond in a mini skirt trying to avoid the lunchtime showers so I offered some assistance an let her into my moblie pretzel factory. After a brief discussion an a game of show me yours I'll show you mine. We came to a fare trade for what I had in my pocket 2 Lincolns and 3 wasingtons for a bbjcim all swimmers down the hatch while taking f. I. v (clean tight bald)http://www.escortbrowser.com/904-300-5759/.I would have stashed the washingtons elsewhere & tried just with the 2 lincolns cause ten is enough. Works most all the time if played right.

King Mong2
09-18-15, 19:51
I found Michelle near Lennox a couple of nights ago around midnight. Side note, another thread talked about how common Jade is as a name. As far as SW's go, Michelle has to be up there as well. Anyway, this Michelle is about a five. She seemed to be late 30's, thin, not much to write home about, but pickings were slim. She did have a good attitude, was not under the influence and not a rusher at all. BBBJCIM for a Jackson. Her technique was okay, but it was adequate. I'd repeat if better wasn't available.

Be safe.

KM.

TomCat4871
09-18-15, 20:50
I hear ya. She's one of those stranger / sadder stories. Over the years, besides the sex, I've come to be interested in tidbits of people's lives. Like how they got to that point or what drove them there. I can almost put a small collection of stories together. Among her tales are that when she was young someone broke her jaw with a crow bar! And that she was sent away to one of those juvie delinquent schools (kinda like Darby). She hit me up for western union twice in a week saying it was life or death. Her FB indicates she's from a pretty religious family too. She made a couple of attempts at running a BP business but can barely keep her cellphone paid and told me she likes to stay low anyway. Who know where the truth ends and the lies begin.

Mr C
09-19-15, 00:50
Anyone seen Jen 2 around. I saw her the day after she got out of the JSO Spa, but have not seen her since. Guess they would not let her have her room back at the Diamond. Hate to lose track of this one.

Mr see.

Chason Hymen
09-19-15, 03:50
Anyone seen Jen 2 around. I saw her the day after she got out of the JSO Spa, but have not seen her since. Guess they would not let her have her room back at the Diamond. Hate to lose track of this one.

Mr see.Just saw her on Stuart off Lane walking toward the sandwich shop with her boatanchor, oops, I mean boyfriend.

Ghostxx
09-19-15, 11:32
Yesterday around 5 when I was heading home seen this thick blonde and two other sws at the mount motel. Made sure to get the blondes attention as I knew it was Bridget, she gain about 70 pounds. I don't if she's expecting or she just ate so meals when she was on vacation. She got a big belly now. But she also got some hips and a phat ass. That I will be smashing. I didn't have time to pkay with her. Just exhange contact info, as I was in a hurry to be somewhere.

Well late that night called her number and it went straight to VM. Drove up and down ph hoping I will spot her. NO LUCK. Well there were other sws out one was nice looking but she was standing next to the DBs. I never understand why they do that. Anyways saw a thick Burnette at the mount, scoop her up too. She had a ass on her but she also had a pot belly and a nose like Gonzo. She might just came out of vacation too, I didn't ass though. Went to a spot and she went to work giving me a vaccum job. Her skills are above average. She had my legs stretched out and toes curled back. Didn't get a chance to hulk smash her phat ass. But got her info and will definitely set something up with her, goes by Sarah. I might even do adouble with her and bridget if I get a chance.

Pseudonymous
09-19-15, 14:13
Yesterday around 5 when I was heading home seen this thick blonde and two other sws at the mount motel. Made sure to get the blondes attention as I knew it was Bridget, she gain about 70 pounds. I don't if she's expecting or she just ate so meals when she was on vacation. She got a big belly now. But she also got some hips and a phat ass. That I will be smashing. I didn't have time to pkay with her. Just exhange contact info, as I was in a hurry to be somewhere.

Well late that night called her number and it went straight to VM. Drove up and down ph hoping I will spot her. NO LUCK. Well there were other sws out one was nice looking but she was standing next to the DBs. I never understand why they do that. Anyways saw a thick Burnette at the mount, scoop her up too. She had a ass on her but she also had a pot belly and a nose like Gonzo. She might just came out of vacation too, I didn't ass though. Went to a spot and she went to work giving me a vaccum job. Her skills are above average. She had my legs stretched out and toes curled back. Didn't get a chance to hulk smash her phat ass. But got her info and will definitely set something up with her, goes by Sarah. I might even do adouble with her and bridget if I get a chance.Is the Bridget that posts on BP as 'Jackie'?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/jackie-6015min-special-27/6385204

Old ad but just wanted to be sure. She was on vacation but when you check uncle LEO's guest list it says she was still pretty thin when she went in, although she stayed for 3 months.

Questionable 1
09-19-15, 15:29
Took a drive along PH, Lenox and Lane yesterday around 7:00 to know avail. NOt a creature was stirring. Just my luck lately.

The Preacher
09-19-15, 20:30
She joins a long and undistinguished list of ladies who fall to the power of the pharmaceutical devil, who seems to get a hold of them younger and younger!! Whether it be the horse with no name, mollie, crack, pills, etc. The average life span for junkies in the USA is 7 years. That's why it is a blessing and something to be rejoiced when the rare few, like Curvy Jade, get sober and stay that way. It's a tough road to follow, as many of us know from our own personal experiences and situations. Preacher can I get an Amen?Those pharmaceuticals can have a verrrrry strong hold over providers. Props to CurvyJade for overcoming her demons.

I was in pharma related situation with two providers a couple weeks ago that really made me consider leaving the hobby. I won't mention any names, but they are both well known providers. I was sitting there thinking to myself: WTF am I doing here??

CantB1
09-19-15, 20:47
I found Michelle near Lennox a couple of nights ago around midnight. Side note, another thread talked about how common Jade is as a name. As far as SW's go, Michelle has to be up there as well. Anyway, this Michelle is about a five. She seemed to be late 30's, thin, not much to write home about, but pickings were slim. She did have a good attitude, was not under the influence and not a rusher at all. BBBJCIM for a Jackson. Her technique was okay, but it was adequate. I'd repeat if better wasn't available.

Be safe.

KM.There is a thick Michelle and then there is Michelle aka Sara on BP. Which one did you scoop?

HobbyGuyJax
09-19-15, 21:48
Those pharmaceuticals can have a verrrrry strong hold over providers. Props to CurvyJade for overcoming her demons.

I was in pharma related situation with two providers a couple weeks ago that really made me consider leaving the hobby. I won't mention any names, but they are both well known providers. I was sitting there thinking to myself: WTF am I doing here??We could all use an Amen now and again. Thanks!

Also think many of us have had your exact thoughts lately about the hobby. Seems it's not quite as fun as it use to be and more and more ladies seem to have chemical demons.

King Mong2
09-20-15, 02:30
There is a thick Michelle and then there is Michelle aka Sara on BP. Which one did you scoop?Neither one of those two.

Chason Hymen
09-20-15, 04:07
She joins a long and undistinguished list of ladies who fall to the power of the pharmaceutical devil, who seems to get a hold of them younger and younger!! Whether it be the horse with no name, mollie, crack, pills, etc. The average life span for junkies in the USA is 7 years. That's why it is a blessing and something to be rejoiced when the rare few, like Curvy Jade, get sober and stay that way. It's a tough road to follow, as many of us know from our own personal experiences and situations. Preacher can I get an Amen?

We could all use an Amen now and again. Thanks!
Also think many of us have had your exact thoughts lately about the hobby. Seems it's not quite as fun as it use to be and more and more ladies seem to have chemical demons.

Those pharmaceuticals can have a verrrrry strong hold over providers. Props to CurvyJade for overcoming her demons.
I was in pharma related situation with two providers a couple weeks ago that really made me consider leaving the hobby. I won't mention any names, but they are both well known providers. I was sitting there thinking to myself: WTF am I doing here??OK, I don't play as much as many of you because of being underemployed, but I have never found a provider who doesn't do the rock that you smoke, and only one who doesn't ride the horse with no name. Curvy Jade I haven't been able to afford an introduction to, but she appears to be the real-life unicorn of this "hobby". It is what it is.

Chason Hymen
09-20-15, 04:14
I found Michelle near Lennox a couple of nights ago around midnight. Side note, another thread talked about how common Jade is as a name. As far as SW's go, Michelle has to be up there as well. Anyway, this Michelle is about a five. She seemed to be late 30's, thin, not much to write home about, but pickings were slim. She did have a good attitude, was not under the influence and not a rusher at all. BBBJCIM for a Jackson. Her technique was okay, but it was adequate. I'd repeat if better wasn't available. Be safe. KM.

There is a thick Michelle and then there is Michelle aka Sara on BP. Which one did you scoop?Neither, CB1. The Michelle KM met is a friend of mine.

CurvyJade
09-20-15, 06:17

I was in pharma related situation with two providers a couple weeks ago that really made me consider leaving the hobby. I won't mention any names, but they are both well known providers. I was sitting there thinking to myself: WTF am I doing here??I can't say its easy, been on something over half my life, but preacher actually has dropped me off to my clinic himself so has first hand knowledge I'm clean now, and can honestly say I'm happier, thank you for the support.

CurvyJade
09-20-15, 06:20

Well late that night called her number and it went straight to VM. Drove up and down ph hoping I will spot her. NO LUCK. Well there were other sws out one was nice looking but she was standing next to the DBs. I never understand why they do that. Anyways saw a thick Burnette at the mount, scoop her up too. She had a ass on her but she also had a pot belly and a nose like Gonzo. She might just came out of vacation too, I didn't ass though. Went to a spot and she went to work giving me a vaccum job. Her skills are above average. She had my legs stretched out and toes curled back. Didn't get a chance to hulk smash her phat ass. But got her info and will definitely set something up with her, goes by Sarah. I might even do adouble with her and bridget if I get a chance.Bridget was on vacation_ came back this week I relieve beliefs.

Studmuff
09-20-15, 08:24
There is a thick Michelle and then there is Michelle aka Sara on BP. Which one did you scoop?The Michelle he is referring to is very thin wears glasses and stringy strawberry blonde hair. Can be found on lower part of Lenox after 10 pm.

CantB1
09-20-15, 08:38
The Michelle he is referring to is very thin wears glasses and stringy strawberry blonde hair. Can be found on lower part of Lenox after 10 pm.I gotcha. I pass on that SW a couple times. Seen her do her car hops near the I-10 on ramp and near the gas station on McDuff.

Fender
09-20-15, 10:04
I can't say its easy, been on something over half my life, but preacher actually has dropped me off to my clinic himself so has first hand knowledge I'm clean now, and can honestly say I'm happier, thank you for the support.This is so amazing. Keep it like that.

KK904
09-20-15, 11:11
Looks like jersey is back from vacation she looks thick tried to scoop her up but she jumped in the car with some dude she knows.

PoniBoi
09-20-15, 11:17
Looks like jersey is back from vacation she looks thick tried to scoop her up but she jumped in the car with some dude she knows.You didn't happen to see Jersey's head disappear in his lap did you? LOL.

-PB.

KK904
09-20-15, 12:07
Looks like jersey is back from vacation she looks thick tried to scoop her up but she jumped in the car with some dude she knows.Went back over to see if she's out but LEO is out I really want to go on a tirade right now but I'll just say they suck.

InMyOwnLane
09-20-15, 18:20
I know it's been confirmed already, but I saw Katie at the BP in passing today and decided to make the scoop. And OMG, she is sooooo jittery because of whatever her vice of choice is. As someone else mentioned, she is barely recognizable and has lost prob 30 lbs since her old BP pics. The only things that are still in fairly decent shape are the boltons. As we headed to a spot she quoted. 6 for FS. Told her I just wanted a French lesson and she quoted. 4. I got in the turning lane to make a you turn and told her I was going to drop her ass back off. She asked what I was working with so I showed her Mr Jackson, to which she says "I can do that". We continue to the spot and she gives a half hearted BJ and asks me to finish it myself, and I said. No ma'am, YOU finish it and she continued. It was so lackluster that I lost interest and stopped her a few minutes later, told her never mind and dropped her back at the BP. Have NO interest in repeating.

RuggerForFun
09-21-15, 09:43
Mandy is texting me looking for help today. Never happened before. Anyone else hear from her? Should I be suspicious?

Member #6123
09-21-15, 14:30
If your talking about Mandy off of Lennox then no she is always desperate looking for her next fix. This girl is going down hill so much you have to feel sorry for her. Still plays a good game but not looking the best these days.

Mandy is texting me looking for help today. Never happened before. Anyone else hear from her? Should I be suspicious?

Jgcif
09-21-15, 16:19
I read good things about mandy but have never found her so my question is.

Is the SW mandy the same mandy in the BP ads (mandy and nikke ads).

Pseudonymous
09-21-15, 16:43
Looks like jersey is back from vacation she looks thick tried to scoop her up but she jumped in the car with some dude she knows.Saw her out there as well on my way back home. Didn't partake (I'm no longer part of the hunt for the most part), put on at least 40 lbs. Kinda what I used to like about her when I was playing the field was her tight body. If there was a spinner out there I'd be tempted, but I'd manage to resist it and don't regret leaving the game. Hopefully for good this time after my last relapse LOL.

Chason Hymen
09-21-15, 23:24
I read good things about mandy but have never found her so my question is.

Is the SW mandy the same mandy in the BP ads (mandy and nikke ads).
NO. Lenox Mandy is not BP Mandy.

BeachLvr2014
09-22-15, 01:13
Picked up Jamie off San Juan in gas station east of Jammies the other night. Brunnette, mid 20's, great bolt ons (like four yrs old according to her), not acting too addled by drugs at the time. She asked for. 8 for FS and. 4 for a mic check. Offerred. 3 after reacting with shock and she asked "What is that too top dolla?" to which I said yes, there are plenty of girls around her that suck dick for less. Her rebuttle was that they were "nasbj ty" to which I said "They still make ya cum. " She took the 30 and I had her whip the tits out as she performed a pretty vigorous BJ with great sloppy technique, lots of lube, and stroking at same time. Felt her ass and it was pretty tight so will def try and get her down on the numbers now so I can fuck her for say 40 at a later date. Came in her mouth and she is a spitter but was a great view while she worked the cock. I was nice enough to drop off at a place off of Lenox. Will use that as leverage for future negotiations. Anyone else have bad issues with her like I read about before including Robs?

Datboi
09-22-15, 08:08
From the streetwalker thread pics. (There is one in there called Mandy. Jpg which is not who we are talking about.) http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=144574&d=1315517568 , http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=179679&d=1338864320, also in shame, shame Oct. 2013 and Nov. 2012, http://issuu.com/justicecoalition/docs/november_2012_binder?e=0.

If you have never seen how they deteriorate watch her for a couple of years (if she lasts that long).

This is mandy. (although who knows how old these pictures are now)

Member #6123
09-22-15, 12:31
She sure will work ya as much as she can get out of ya. She will settle for. 40 for FS don't like it but settles especially when it's slow. Nice gal who I think can make it on BP but off of the westside since her regulars are on that part of town. Every time I have seen her she has always been coherent and friendly. Keeps on saying she will be off of working the streets but as you see keeps coming back. Nice gal with a killer body with very good skills. She reminds me of Katie (conceited chick with double the's) when she first got in the BP biz.

Picked up Jamie off San Juan in gas station east of Jammies the other night. Brunnette, mid 20's, great bolt ons (like four yrs old according to her), not acting too addled by drugs at the time. She asked for. 8 for FS and. 4 for a mic check. Offerred. 3 after reacting with shock and she asked "What is that too top dolla?" to which I said yes, there are plenty of girls around her that suck dick for less. Her rebuttle was that they were "nasbj ty" to which I said "They still make ya cum. " She took the 30 and I had her whip the tits out as she performed a pretty vigorous BJ with great sloppy technique, lots of lube, and stroking at same time. Felt her ass and it was pretty tight so will def try and get her down on the numbers now so I can fuck her for say 40 at a later date. Came in her mouth and she is a spitter but was a great view while she worked the cock. I was nice enough to drop off at a place off of Lenox. Will use that as leverage for future negotiations. Anyone else have bad issues with her like I read about before including Robs?

CantB1
09-22-15, 14:52
She sure will work ya as much as she can get out of ya. She will settle for. 40 for FS don't like it but settles especially when it's slow. Nice gal who I think can make it on BP but off of the westside since her regulars are on that part of town. Every time I have seen her she has always been coherent and friendly. Keeps on saying she will be off of working the streets but as you see keeps coming back. Nice gal with a killer body with very good skills. She reminds me of Katie (conceited chick with double the's) when she first got in the BP biz.She robbed me. She told KK that it was her sister and she would make it up to me. She knows me on site. I have seen her a few times before the day she pulled the slick shit. I was just getting gas when she spotted me, so it ain't like I was out hunting. I have seen her in lane ave, San Juan, and even OP. To say it was her sister or a misunderstanding and she would make up for it. Not likely.

Jamie use to be pretty good looking. The bolt ons were a plus. Now she is starting to face pick and her face is turning pale and skeleton like. I almost didn't recognize her that day. Hard to explain. If you look at both her FB pages you can see her looks mutate. And I ain't just saying that because she bamboozled me out of a Jack. And trust me. She will FS for Jack and Ham.

Smokie1201
09-22-15, 21:12
Anyone know if Nikki is back off vacation??

Fender
09-24-15, 00:39
This is mandy. (although who knows how old these pictures are now)I just saw her and got serviced by her. She is one of my favs cause once she knows you she goes above and beyond, to satisfy you. She doesn't ask for money in advance, follow directions and not rushy at all. She can go deep and use her tongue a lot. Amazing! However she is going down the hill so fast. Although she told me she's starting a new job at a car wash on Roosevelt. I drove her back to her new place close to Riverside. She's still with her harmless hubby- friend. She's a nice girl but trapped by the "you know what" demons.

CurvyJade
09-24-15, 02:26
Is the Bridget that posts on BP as 'Jackie'?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/jackie-6015min-special-27/6385204

Old ad but just wanted to be sure. She was on vacation but when you check uncle LEO's guest list it says she was still pretty thin when she went in, although she stayed for 3 months.Same one, saw her on university whjen I got a room over the weekend, she didn't gain a ridiculous amount of weight, she looks healthy to me.

Volnupe
09-24-15, 23:04
Did I miss a post about this chick or one of you greedy bastards keeping her to yourself? I wasn't hunting but decided to take a short cut through sin city when I saw a thin very cute WSW. She had short shorts on and that stripper look I love. Didn't have funds but thought I would offer ride. After buddy check 12 we both knew we were friendly, so I haggled for a little show and tell with a side of tug. She snatched her clothes off like that guy on that hotel commercial and too my surprise her body was banging! The kitty had a fresh shave so it shined as the sun hit it! She began playing that thing like a piano and she was hitting high notes! I watch and damn near started a fire stroking my now rock solid wood! I wanted to sample more but like I said I only had pocket change. She stated her head is great because she loves protein shakes so we made a date for another day. Maybe since I have not hunted in a while she was hotter than she appears and hopefully a second look will not disappoint! Either way can't wait to report!

Hunt safe.

VN.

Wolfman99
09-25-15, 04:55
Decided to go on the hunt on Thursday night. Lennox. Dead, Lane. Dead, Lake shore area. Dead, Indian country and Hooterville. Dead / dead so went to Main. Saw few undesirables, and came across tall brunette spinner and made a loop. Pulled up and she came to drivers side window and I asked if she wanted a ride, she replied want to do me. I repeated, do you want a ride and she replied, pull into the store parking lot and I live behind it in a house. This was all very uncomfortable and I could see someone a block down from where she pointed standing in the street and another dude at the bus stop 20 feet away. I said I don't know you and have a good night. She had shoulder length hair, and was probably a 7. The whole thing was just weird and I left. Might have been ok, but felt like a setup. Be safe!

CantB1
09-25-15, 11:24
Did I miss a post about this chick or one of you greedy bastards keeping her to yourself? I wasn't hunting but decided to take a short cut through sin city when I saw a thin very cute WSW. She had short shorts on and that stripper look I love. Didn't have funds but thought I would offer ride. After buddy check 12 we both knew we were friendly, so I haggled for a little show and tell with a side of tug. She snatched her clothes off like that guy on that hotel commercial and too my surprise her body was banging! The kitty had a fresh shave so it shined as the sun hit it! She began playing that thing like a piano and she was hitting high notes! I watch and damn near started a fire stroking my now rock solid wood! I wanted to sample more but like I said I only had pocket change. She stated her head is great because she loves protein shakes so we made a date for another day. Maybe since I have not hunted in a while she was hotter than she appears and hopefully a second look will not disappoint! Either way can't wait to report!

Hunt safe.

VN.Yea you missed me report on her a couple times. I thought that she was a figment of my imagination because no one else has ever mentioned her til now. You can find her late nights Down Century between Dandy and Galveston. I haven't seen her in months. She fell asleep in my car one night as I saw her stumbling after taking her meds. That was the second time I met her. I let her sleep it off in my car for a couple hours round 3 am. She apologized when she woke up and took care. I still swear up and down that we "made love" and not fucked that night. She didn't have digits but she did show me where she lived so if I ever wanted to see her again that I wouldn't have to hunt. YMMV.

JaxForMe
09-25-15, 11:41
Gents,

Anyone know whose the girl that strolls from Jammes up to Lake Shore? Nice looking, nice figure, mid twenties, brown hair. The last two days she worn a red top with dark shorts.

PM if you want.

Thanks.

J4 me.

KK904
09-25-15, 12:37
Gents,

Anyone know whose the girl that strolls from Jammes up to Lake Shore? Nice looking, nice figure, mid twenties, brown hair. The last two days she worn a red top with dark shorts.

PM if you want.

Thanks.

J4 me.That's Jamie she's been reported on enough.

KK904
09-25-15, 12:41
I've Been out hunting only girls I see out is Jamie and Kati both have negative reviews.

Jamie never screwed me over but she screwed over cantb so I'm leaving her alone.

Thought about sailing Kati haven't seen get some she did BP she keeps hanging around dope boys and again bad reviews.

KK904
09-25-15, 13:21
I've Been out hunting only girls I see out is Jamie and Kati both have negative reviews.

Jamie never screwed me over but she screwed over cantb so I'm leaving her alone.

Thought about sailing Kati haven't seen get some she did BP she keeps hanging around dope boys and again bad reviews.Well my dumb ass figured since I've seen Kati before on BP that I could get some good service I was wrong. She complained the whole time talking about how she could've made more money blah blah blah gave an half effort for a Jackson and a Hamilton until she tighten up and except she's a SW now I say blacklist this chick. Kicking myself on wasting my money and time hopefully she gets hit by a bus.

JaxForMe
09-25-15, 13:52
That's Jamie she's been reported on enough.Just did the name search. I'm up to speed.

Thanks.

J4 me.

MN1989
09-25-15, 22:00
I use to frequent hooterville often about a year and a half ago but stopped due to getting ripped off by one of the girls and kinda burnt out on it. I didn't have much else to do tonight so I decided to go through there and see who what was going on. I made one lap around and 2 of jacksonvilles finest got on my tail so I just eased my way back out and on to 103rd. They both followed and one of them turned on their brights I am assuming to screw with me and let me know they were watching me. I knew it was time to get home so I continued down 103rd and they both followed me for about 2 miles I'm assuming looking for a reason to pull me over so I was just waiting for it but for some reason they didn't and both did a you-turn and headed back. I guess that was my sign to stay away for a while longer. I know not to long ago you guys were talking about them raiding that area and staying around I figured they would have moved on by now but I guess not. Just giving you guys a heads up after what I saw tonight I think they are still watching that area. Be careful out there and keep your eyes open.

Volnupe
09-25-15, 23:26
Yea you missed me report on her a couple times. I thought that she was a figment of my imagination because no one else has ever mentioned her til now. You can find her late nights Down Century between Dandy and Galveston. I haven't seen her in months. She fell asleep in my car one night as I saw her stumbling after taking her meds. That was the second time I met her. I let her sleep it off in my car for a couple hours round 3 am. She apologized when she woke up and took care. I still swear up and down that we "made love" and not fucked that night. She didn't have digits but she did show me where she lived so if I ever wanted to see her again that I wouldn't have to hunt. YMMV.Yes! Thanks for speaking up. She did seem a little on the sleepy side but was not too bad. I still can get over her looks. Did she have the eyes tattoo? She also had no phone for the brothers that sent me a pm. Thanks.

Hunt safe.

VN.

CantB1
09-26-15, 04:01
Yes! Thanks for speaking up. She did seem a little on the sleepy side but was not too bad. I still can get over her looks. Did she have the eyes tattoo? She also had no phone for the brothers that sent me a pm. Thanks.

Hunt safe.

VN.If I remember correctly she is between 36-38. She talked to me about her car problems then losing her phone. The night she took a nap she was in her feelings about her life, her son and her battle with "H. " She had told me then that a lot of mongers tell her she is too pretty to be a SW.

I have met a few SW that I was shocked to see how pretty and or normal they look. Melissa and Stephanie G who is also from Sin City are about attractive girls. I had the please of going "back 2 back" with both in the same night.

If Michelle is a unicorn then that makes Stephanie G a Leprechaun! Good thing I didn't live near SC or them two girls would get " all me shillings. " LOL.

InMyOwnLane
09-26-15, 11:31
Seems like I remember someone mentioned that she was on a sponsored vacation. She was a dependable "go to" for me before she went away. Haven't seen a status on her lately.

Anyone?? Buehler?? Anyone?

CantB1
09-26-15, 11:55
Seems like I remember someone mentioned that she was on a sponsored vacation. She was a dependable "go to" for me before she went away. Haven't seen a status on her lately.

Anyone?? Buehler?? Anyone?That butterfly has been freed for a while now.

DreamIn15
09-28-15, 06:37
That butterfly has been freed for a while now.Yes she is free, went to Roosevelt for a couple, and is now back at lane.

DreamIn15
09-28-15, 06:58
Ok, yes New to this site, but in hobby since early 90's. Since raid been kinda dead in hooterville. While riding they yesterday saw blonde haven't seen before. Said only 2nd day out. About 5'8, no visible tats. In chemical state. Good oral with definite signs of being into it.

KK904
10-01-15, 08:58
Streets seem kind if dead lately.

Pretty sure I spotted Bowden girl walking PH but someone beat me to th punch.

JaxStang13
10-01-15, 11:25
Finally, meet this beauty this morning. Made the scoop around 6 am in her normal area. Pretty girl, well the best looking WSW I ever picked up. After doing are buddy checks opted for BBBJ. She didn't disappoint, alot of SW's just like to jack hammer your manhood in hopes of you finishing quickly but if that's your thing more power to you. Her technique is great slow, passionate, looks you in the eyes and seems to enjoy it. Gave some attention to the boys as well. Wish I could start all my mornings off like today. Stay safe.

Stang.

Dj Tm
10-04-15, 16:52
Finally, meet this beauty this morning. Made the scoop around 6 am in her normal area. Pretty girl, well the best looking WSW I ever picked up. After doing are buddy checks opted for BBBJ. She didn't disappoint, alot of SW's just like to jack hammer your manhood in hopes of you finishing quickly but if that's your thing more power to you. Her technique is great slow, passionate, looks you in the eyes and seems to enjoy it. Gave some attention to the boys as well. Wish I could start all my mornings off like today. Stay safe.

Stang.What is her area? I make PH a part of my morning trips on some days.

JaxStang13
10-04-15, 17:43
What is her area? I make PH a part of my morning trips on some days.You have mail.

CantB1
10-04-15, 18:23
What is her area? I make PH a part of my morning trips on some days.She is not on PH. She is in Hooterville.

Tj Johnson904
10-05-15, 02:53
I soooo hope for the day to come soon when the world's oldest profession is legalized everywhere. I'd assume it would be regulated or at the very least have a legitimate complaint system (no offense meant to this site). I just watched a movie, starring me, in which I had some of THEE most sub-par mouth-to-snake resuscitation I've had in my life. In this film of mine, a chick named Sam played the role of the high school virgin girlfriend who wanted to stay a virgin unless she was being paid more for the role. Cute chick though, innocent looking white chick with brown curly hair. The scene was some place over off Lenox. Certainly no big boom at the box office. I have half a mind to blow a bigger budget on a sequel just to have her banged into submission and walking funny during the credits.