PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Flagmans
05-02-14, 21:00
Was over in Indian Country a few days ago to see the Great Anne. She has been staying at Alisha's mothers place off an on. Anyway, Alisha's mom tells that Anne, (along with Kristina and Alisha) are now all residents of the JSO Spa. With the exception of old Lou Ann, Indian Country is now pretty much dead.Lou Ann is off visiting the spa as of the 25th.

Mr C
05-03-14, 01:22
Lou Ann is off visiting the spa as of the 25th.Guess they are having an Indian Country reunion at the Spa!

Mr C
05-03-14, 08:38
I think I have found the secret to long life. Every time Mandy sucks my dick it adds 2 months to my life. At that rate I am going to live till I am 120.

Mr see out.

HelloKittyKat
05-03-14, 10:02
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Xxxxman
05-03-14, 11:42
I finally was able to hooked up the Jamie, after playing phone tag with her for some time. Picked her up off University Blvd. Like other post about her she does talk a lot. Got her back to my place and right away she strips down to nothing, it was pretty cool to have her walk around naked like it was natural for her. I got a massage and two BJCIM in a two hour session. I highly recommend and have digits for senior members.

MrPdd
05-03-14, 16:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Volnupe
05-03-14, 20:24
I think I have found the secret to long life. Every time Mandy sucks my dick it adds 2 months to my life. At that rate I am going to live till I am 120.

Mr see out.This Mandy chick is like Bigfoot! Many have claim to have seen her but only random people and sightings. Please pm me so I can add 20 years!

Mr C
05-04-14, 04:58
This Mandy chick is like Bigfoot! Many have claim to have seen her but only random people and sightings. Please pm me so I can add 20 years!I (and most Senior members) only pass that kind of info to other Senior members. When you achieve Senior status, we will talk.

SpecialOne8
05-04-14, 09:11
Got to hand it to you brother, this chick is one for the record books when it comes to SWs. I hope she's still available next time I am in Jax and look forward to hitting you up then for digits.

Needless to say, if you're ever in O-Town (My old stomping grounds) or Deland, feel free to PM me for both SW and local BP digits.

I finally was able to hooked up the Jamie, after playing phone tag with her for some time. Picked her up off University Blvd. Like other post about her she does talk a lot. Got her back to my place and right away she strips down to nothing, it was pretty cool to have her walk around naked like it was natural for her. I got a massage and two BJCIM in a two hour session. I highly recommend and have digits for senior members.

Anonymous123
05-04-14, 12:49
Went on a little excursion thru Hooterville earlier and ran across Brandy w a very short skirt on that was attracting a lot of attention on 103rd, so I circled the block and she had made it to a side street. As I turned and stopped to scoop her, walking towards us was becka and a couple or girls I didn't know. Picked brandy out of the bunch and we went for a short ride and I dreamed of a reasonably average BBBJ, albeit watching her juicy ass jiggle while her head was bobbing was an interesting sight. She was very interested in playing "hide the salami" but I was protection unprepared, although BBFS was offered, I politely declined by saying "no effing way... You must be crazy! (Well maybe it wasn't so polite). Anyways, we also discussed skinny Nicole very briefly and she did inform me that skinny Nicole is on temp sabbatical w uncle LEO.What was the damage?

preacher
05-04-14, 13:59
11:30, took a drive, started on Youngerman. Blond spinner, in shopping area stopped by her older male relative. Getting lectured. Headed to Indian country around midnight and road is blocked by flashing lights. Something big happened. Headed out to Hooterville and saw 1 WSW in sun dress, walking. She made eye contact and clucked at me. I circled back, but she was gone. Saw a plain, yet cute girl walking absorbed with her phone. I slowed, but she just kept texting. I circled back and she was gone. Saw a younger girl running across street from a gas station. Got out of a car and hauled butt. I couldn't tell what happened. Called it quits around 1:30.

Gene485
05-04-14, 18:08

Mr see out.But it certainly makes any day better.

Good hunting.

Stewie Griffin
05-04-14, 19:37
I (and most Senior members) only pass that kind of info to other Senior members. When you achieve Senior status, we will talk.Mandy is pretty awesome... Hooked up with her several times before I lost her number... Real sweet girl..

ToeLover
05-04-14, 21:04
11:30, took a drive, started on Youngerman. Blond spinner, in shopping area stopped by her older male relative. Getting lectured. Headed to Indian country around midnight and road is blocked by flashing lights. Something big happened. Headed out to Hooterville and saw 1 WSW in sun dress, walking. She made eye contact and clucked at me. I circled back, but she was gone. Saw a plain, yet cute girl walking absorbed with her phone. I slowed, but she just kept texting. I circled back and she was gone. Saw a younger girl running across street from a gas station. Got out of a car and hauled butt. I couldn't tell what happened. Called it quits around 1:30.Was the point of this to let us know that you wasted some gas, or are you trying to increase your post total? Certainly no useful information here IMO.

preacher
05-04-14, 22:41
Was the point of this to let us know that you wasted some gas, or are you trying to increase your post total? Certainly no useful information here IMO.

Stopped for gas today around 2:30 pm at BP on the corner (3. 42 for regular unleaded in case anyone cares) and saw 2 WSW as I was puling in. I hit the wrong driveway first and almost ran into the first girl because she stopped dead in her tracks thinking I was going to scoop her up. She reminded me of *Sunshine a little. Small, bleach blonde hair, thin. Would probably rate her a 6. 5 on the SW scale. I'm positive she has better teeth than the aforementioned girl (how could she not?). The girl on the other side of the street was thin, brown hair, probably a 7. 5. I didn't talk to anyone, just passing along some info.I guess we all have to start somewhere Mr. Toe. : the.

Bucky9
05-04-14, 22:47
Mandy is pretty awesome... Hooked up with her several times before I lost her number... Real sweet girl..I saw her on McDuff about a week ago, around 1:00 in the afternoon. Her hubby by her side, on his bike. She's lost a lot of weight. She looked so much better with some meat on her bones.

InMyOwnLane
05-04-14, 23:11
What was the damage?My best friend, Jackson... Plus couple singles just on g.p.

Mr C
05-05-14, 04:05
I saw her on McDuff about a week ago, around 1:00 in the afternoon. Her hubby by her side, on his bike. She's lost a lot of weight. She looked so much better with some meat on her bones.Yeah, she must be down ti like 100 Lbs or less, but she can sure make that little ass dance.

IAmLegion
05-05-14, 06:58
Just a heads up... Jen+1 strolling off old middleburg and Susie. Aggressively seeking entertainment it appears. Would have humored if not already running late. Happy hunting.

Xxxxman
05-05-14, 17:06
I made my second date with Jamie. My 1st post was maybe 2 weeks after the 1st date with her. I would like to add more information about the second date.

The second was maybe a 1 hr session, no massage and only 1 bjcim but she still was naked most of the time. She also is 6 weeks pregnant and it shows on her tummy she might be more I'm just going on what she told me. An issue with me was when I picked her up she had her medication on her, I had no ideal if was legal or not. Like my last report I wrote about her talking, it didn't really bother me the first time, but she talk about everything an any thing. She told me about how she gave some of the money she made working the street, to charity. If the rest of you mongers don't mind all her talking and bullshit and the medication she might be holding, give her a call. I will recommend, but not highly recommend. Stay safe.

JaxSuper1
05-05-14, 18:27
She's back, picked her up in hooterville. BBBJCIM. Says she's posting BP. Don't pay extra get it at SW prices!

Lurker2012
05-05-14, 20:33
I made my second date with Jamie. My 1st post was maybe 2 weeks after the 1st date with her. I would like to add more information about the second date.

The second was maybe a 1 hr session, no massage and only 1 bjcim but she still was naked most of the time. She also is 6 weeks pregnant and it shows on her tummy she might be more I'm just going on what she told me. An issue with me was when I picked her up she had her medication on her, I had no ideal if was legal or not. Like my last report I wrote about her talking, it didn't really bother me the first time, but she talk about everything an any thing. She told me about how she gave some of the money she made working the street, to charity. If the rest of you mongers don't mind all her talking and bullshit and the medication she might be holding, give her a call. I will recommend, but not highly recommend. Stay safe.I've seen her a few more times since I first posted on her. But just a word of advice.. She will blow your phone up at all hours of night with texts. The chatting continues once you're done seeing her ha.

ThaiCanada
05-06-14, 03:37
According to http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Jacksonville there is streetwalkers in Philips Highway, Barnett Street, Lenox Avenue & North Main Street. Should I check out any of those areas when I come to Jacksonville or not?

Sandman 666
05-06-14, 11:45
According to http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Jacksonville there is streetwalkers in Philips Highway, Barnett Street, Lenox Avenue & North Main Street. Should I check out any of those areas when I come to Jacksonville or not?Those are all active areas except Barnett.

Phillips from Walmart are north.

Lenox from Mcduff to lane.

And main from 20th street north also Pearl north of 20th, check I between them also.

BarneyStinson
05-06-14, 12:05
According to http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Jacksonville there is streetwalkers in Philips Highway, Barnett Street, Lenox Avenue & North Main Street. Should I check out any of those areas when I come to Jacksonville or not?Yes. You should check them all out.

TenIsEnough
05-06-14, 13:02
According to http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Jacksonville there is streetwalkers in Philips Highway, Barnett Street, Lenox Avenue & North Main Street. Should I check out any of those areas when I come to Jacksonville or not?Also: 103rd st, Timuquana Rd., Post St., Mayport Rd., Arlington Rd., University Blvd., and my exwife's street.

New2Jax
05-06-14, 15:08
Have had the opportunity to run up and down PH the last few days at various times. I'm not seeing ANYTHING. No girls no cops, no one even at the bus stops. Very weird. I am guessing it is just the timing..take yesterday for example: 9.30 am, then 11.30 am then 6.45 pm and again at 10.45 pm yesterday.

RollingDirty
05-07-14, 23:04
Picked her up on Ramona just off Lane about an hour ago.

No rush, games, bullshit, or drama just a really good BBBJ.

Will repeat for sure it was nice to have a cool chick in the truck. Lately I've been a 18 wheeled pyscho magnet.

Most of you already know who she is if any Seniors need digits hit me up.

R D

Flagmans
05-08-14, 00:05
Not partial to the LATE NIGHT riding, nor do I cruise the same place two days in a row. If you want to earn it, work your area.

RuggerForFun
05-08-14, 15:13
Was cruising Philips on the way to the Dollhouse. I saw Brandy but did not stop. I also saw 2 other girls. One with studs in her cheeks who I have seen before. And she had a cute tan looking girl with her. I tried to pick them up but they were very leery. I asked if they had a place and they shook their heads and walked away. I could see the new girl asking the other if I was a cop and she nodded her head yes. I guess being clean cut can be a detriment. Too bad. I was hoping to get them for a double. So this begs the question. What is the best first thing to say to a SW? - Do you need a ride?

DocFeelgood
05-08-14, 18:59
Was cruising Philips on the way to the Dollhouse. I saw Brandy but did not stop. I also saw 2 other girls. One with studs in her cheeks who I have seen before. And she had a cute tan looking girl with her. I tried to pick them up but they were very leery. I asked if they had a place and they shook their heads and walked away. I could see the new girl asking the other if I was a cop and she nodded her head yes. I guess being clean cut can be a detriment. Too bad. I was hoping to get them for a double. So this begs the question. What is the best first thing to say to a SW? - Do you need a ride?Cheek piercing is jersey. The new girl with her belongs to their db pump that runs girls out of mt. Vern. Brandy just relocated to ph for a bit. She is a solid choice. If you want a double she can make that happen and ensure a good time. Girls that work for a db is a definite no go. Avoid!!

Doc.

DocFeelgood
05-08-14, 19:03
I saw her on McDuff about a week ago, around 1:00 in the afternoon. Her hubby by her side, on his bike. She's lost a lot of weight. She looked so much better with some meat on her bones.Mandy solo is a nice time. Add her hubby to the mix makes for a nightmare. Remind her to ditch the drama queen if she wants the biz.

Pipelayer10
05-08-14, 23:13
Mandy solo is a nice time. Add her hubby to the mix makes for a nightmare. Remind her to ditch the drama queen if she wants the biz.She texted me this morning asking for the pipe but was out of town, ask about her weight loss and she instructor me to call back later. Got back in town and called her said she was good got to where she is usually at she brushed me off called me back an 1 hour talking her phone was on vibrate.

Pipelayer10
05-08-14, 23:21
Cheek piercing is jersey. The new girl with her belongs to their db pump that runs girls out of mt. Vern. Brandy just relocated to ph for a bit. She is a solid choice. If you want a double she can make that happen and ensure a good time. Girls that work for a db is a definite no go. Avoid!!

Doc.PH was hot yes jersey was out and her friend was out with her I think her name is Mel. Anyway sunshine is staying off PH close to the action I reviewed her earlier but you can catch her for lesser walking on PH than her BP prices. Didn't see Jen out but the blonde that everybody knows was out too looking good with that pink dress on rolled up in the front. Pinky was out walking as well. If they were on BP to Ph you better pay SW price not regular.

Studmuff
05-09-14, 08:02
She texted me this morning asking for the pipe but was out of town, ask about her weight loss and she instructor me to call back later. Got back in town and called her said she was good got to where she is usually at she brushed me off called me back an 1 hour talking her phone was on vibrate.Should have post. Had drama issue with her and " hubby / Baby daddy" couple of weeks ago. Won't repeat. They both are back shooting H, that most likely is source of drama and weight loss.

Pipelayer10
05-09-14, 12:18
I don't know why I haven't had this one before, but scooped her on PH. Now SW's need to take a lesson from this chick before anything was said or done she flipped out the headlights, pulled down my shorts and attacked the pipe all while I was driving. BBBJCIM was great I had to pull over cause doing 20 MPH down PH isn't a good look LOL. Only thing that freaked me out was when she was done she burst into tears out of no where.

preacher
05-09-14, 14:30
I rode around Hooterville this morning, 3 ish. Ghost town, so I cruised over to Indian and still nadda. I went back to have for one last scope and there are three WSW and one BSW, only one db, so they are roaming further away from him, than usual. Really good looking brunet, shadowing him, so I circle the block a few times. I refuse to stop if they hang out with dudes. I go to check out the other two and one is hiding I the shadows. I try to get a look at her face, but she's shy. I'm too shallow. I have to be attracted somewhat. The last one is tall, not a spinner, but still thin. My type. She wears her hair up, might even be a redhead, but definitely brownish. To damn dark. Still a 6 or 7 by my standards, so I offered her a ride.

I had a quick daydream that, she mistook me for one of her uncles, but I laid hands on the poor child and set her straight. I also daydreamed she directed me to the worst potholes I've ever seen. I thought I was going to get stuck, just looking at them. Nussbaum, maybe? I continued to dream A Jackson vanished and she had to rest her head in my lap. I asked her her name and she said Shelly. BBBJCIM. She gargled see ya later, which was freakishly weird, yet sexy. Kind of dirty. I never would have known I liked that until I saw / heard it. I thought she was going to spit, but she just talked with a mouthful. Of course, then I woke up, so maybe someday it will happen. Got to have dreams...

RuggerForFun
05-09-14, 14:59
I am looking for some general suggestions or tips on picking up a SW. What do I say? What do I do? Where do we park? What should I avoid? Any general guidelines or suggestions would be great. I have not done the whole car thing. I have seen a couple of the girls on here but I have gotten phone numbers and met them at hotels. Never scooped one up in the car. So how does the whole car thing work? Thoughts?

Member #4719
05-09-14, 15:03
I am looking for some general suggestions or tips on picking up a SW. What do I say? What do I do? Where do we park? What should I avoid? Any general guidelines or suggestions would be great. I have not done the whole car thing. I have seen a couple of the girls on here but I have gotten phone numbers and met them at hotels. Never scooped one up in the car. So how does the whole car thing work? Thoughts?http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

KK904
05-09-14, 19:03
After hunting for 2 hours I scooped up Laura WSW brown hair maybe 30's or 40's with some really nice tits. Found a nice place to "talk" for a Jackson I got digits she says she works with Molissa who was reported on a month ago I'm going to see if doubles are available and if she's cool with me passing the digits.

Volnupe
05-09-14, 23:13
I don't know why I haven't had this one before, but scooped her on PH. Now SW's need to take a lesson from this chick before anything was said or done she flipped out the headlights, pulled down my shorts and attacked the pipe all while I was driving. BBBJCIM was great I had to pull over cause doing 20 MPH down PH isn't a good look LOL. Only thing that freaked me out was when she was done she burst into tears out of no where.She was probably upset she had to leave the "pipe"! LOL Could not resist. You are my hero Pipe!

Safe hunting.

VN.

Knot Sea
05-10-14, 03:30
WS and Lenox dead at 2 Saturday morning. Cruised to PH hoping for the best. Past a SW near wally world, 25 to 30, thin, long brunette hair, tattoos, turned around and scooped her up. Not as hot when she got into vehicle, very nice though and skills made up for the looks. Names Jennifer and don't remember reading about her on these pages. No phone but hangs around the area. Will make the ride to repeat.

Hot Tacos
05-10-14, 21:12
Cruised highway 103 about 5 pm today and there were two WSW at the sun stop out back the regular place but must have been 4-5 DB's standing right next to them ...WTF? No way I'm getting involved in that BS ...ht.

MikeInlc45
05-11-14, 19:23
Cruised highway 103 about 5 pm today and there were two WSW at the sun stop out back the regular place but must have been 4-5 DB's standing right next to them ...WTF? No way I'm getting involved in that BS ...ht.I agree HT I have passed up so many because of DBs if these girls only knew the business they were missing out on they might would keep them at a great distance that's just my personal opinion.

As always stay safe.

Mike.

preacher
05-12-14, 16:07
Cruised early am (3-4 ish) from Hooterville to Indian. One or two thick WSW's. I headed ti Indian Country and it was a ghost town. I decided to try my luck on Lane. I never drove there before. Lot of places to check oyt, but I saw nothing. A few LEO's parked watching, so I headed bad to Hooterville. I turn on to April and there is a super cute WSW, long hair, cute butt in sweat pant and a tank top. All the right curves and a pretty face. She's hanging with a thicker shorter girl. I wanted to stop, but a LEO is going up and down see, V and be. Every-time I swung around, it was at the other end of the street. I figured TGTBT and left, but damn I wanted to take that for a ride.

EmptySpot
05-12-14, 17:48
About a month ago a posted about Jamie and shared her digits via pm with some senior members. Any of you still have her digits that can send back please. I was not expecting to be back in Jax this soon and girls change numbers so often that I usually clear my phone when I leave. Please pm me if you have them or any worthwhile provider in PH area. Stay safe.

RunngL8
05-13-14, 09:06
Just passed a blonde 30 ish WSW on Philips head north wearing a white sundres about 5/6 really working it.

ToeLover
05-13-14, 12:45
Just passed a blonde 30 ish WSW on Philips head north wearing a white sundres about 5/6 really working it.If it is the same girl (I think it is) then I picked her up last night in the same dress. Went to a nice quiet place and something in my gut just didn't feel right between our conversation and the way she looked. I took her back to the corner and dropped her off. Paranoid, maybe. She just didn't strike me as a typical SW. She was very clean, articulate and didn't appear to be on any substance at all. She may be legit for all I know, but I opted for the side of caution to monger another day.

TenIsEnough
05-13-14, 13:52
If it is the same girl (I think it is) then I picked her up last night in the same dress. Went to a nice quiet place and something in my gut just didn't feel right between our conversation and the way she looked. I took her back to the corner and dropped her off. Paranoid, maybe. She just didn't strike me as a typical SW. She was very clean, articulate and didn't appear to be on any substance at all. She may be legit for all I know, but I opted for the side of caution to monger another day.I have been doing work near there lately. Scary close up in daylight. Recognize as Catherine in recent shame shame shame. I see these girls all the time in the haji stores. They should mostly stay out of the light.

Skoja
05-13-14, 19:09
Just passed a blonde 30 ish WSW on Philips head north wearing a white sundres about 5/6 really working it.If it is the same girl I put a rip off report in about be glad. She is a runner. Greenish initials JD on her left arm about half way between her elbow and shoulder.

NumbSkull
05-13-14, 23:14
About a month ago a posted about Jamie and shared her digits via pm with some senior members. Any of you still have her digits that can send back please. I was not expecting to be back in Jax this soon and girls change numbers so often that I usually clear my phone when I leave. Please pm me if you have them or any worthwhile provider in PH area. Stay safe.For what it's worth, I ran into her today by the Emerson, she was frustrated cause she had dropped her phone and broke it, and had no way for clients to get a hold of her. Ironically enough she started asking about this site and whether it cost to post and how to get senior status. Hmmmph?

NumbSkull
05-13-14, 23:30
Brandy just relocated to ph for a bit. She is a solid choice. If you want a double she can make that happen and ensure a good time.

Doc.Ran into Brandy and friend Bree off Phillips, now both relocated to Lane. I have to agree with Doc, Brandy is solid fun, add her friend to the mix and it made for a great time. It's nice to see two ladies really enjoying themselves.

Most of the doubles sessions I've had turn out less than spectacular. Either I get robbed (twice), or a girl gets bored and walks off (once), or they just aren't into it and performance is lackluster (most). This one was by far the best I've had.

RuggerForFun
05-14-14, 09:21
Was going North on Phillips at about 8:30 am and saw 2 youngish looking girls with back packs walking south on the southbound side. Very cute. I you turned at the scottish inn and what looked like an unmarked cop car coming off the highway got behind me. I was watching him and looking for the girls at the same time. Saw them go into the gas station but was afraid to turn in and get a closer look because of the car behind me. So I kept going south and after a while the white car pulled to the side of the road and he just parked there as I continued on my way. I am guessing it was a cop and I was too nervous to make another pass.

Wahoo2223
05-14-14, 13:51
Hi, it was about 12:30 today and was heading southbound on PH and turned left into the BP station cause I needed fuel. As I was getting ready to 'pump ethyl' a WSW (5 or 6), spinner type asked me if I smoked. So I went back to the cab to get her a cigarette and when I got back she said she needed a light as well. So back to the cab to get her a light and I told her to step away from the pump when she lights the cig. She said 'oh, I'll just blow myself up.' I said 'don't blow me up. Just blow me' she said how much you give me and I said 20 and she said 30 and I said not today. I don't have time. So she left and I pumped ethyl. Then I left. A block more south and I saw a blonde spinner by the Notel there but I just kept driving. Did not see LEO anywhere. Wahoo.

SexyBigMan
05-14-14, 13:55
There was much traffic out here today. Couldn't partake as I was on the clock. Side street next to the pawn shop had at least 4. Took a pic of two. Can't get my phone to share pic.

Pipelayer10
05-14-14, 19:55
I feel so bad but she called me again asking for the pipe. She has been blowing me up lately, from the reports I know why. I hate to see this happen to her she was a sweat girl and always delivered on time regardless of the time, and the BBBJ was like no other while she was handling the pipe. Second girl remember that girl Pinky that ran with Darby, well Darby kicked her to the curb and she can be found walking PH! Seen her a few days ago, that's a shame!! It's sad to see but shit happens. Nothing to report PH was dead both morning and evening be safe mongers pipe out. Think it's time to start snapping pics again to post, nobody has posted any in a while let's get on it guys.

TomCat4871
05-16-14, 13:56
Aw... Summer is in the air.

Haven't done any actual street mongering since I had a project in Tampa back in 2008. Happy times on Nebraska and Hillsborough! Anyway, I found myself driving back from a Miami trip on 14-May. It was 2 am and I knew I was too far from Jax and had to take a snooze at a rest area anyway so I decided to take a spin in Daytona.

Allready had a provider lined up based on a recommendation from the Daytona side of this board so I cruised around for a while to get the feel for the scene. Definately the prime area is US1 up and down the Holly Hill neighborhood which is between South Daytona and Ormond. I was PLEASANTLY surprised at the supply of decent looking redneck chickies and the lack of LE. Over the course of the next hour there were north of a half dozen pretty ok SW's that popped in and out of site. Also there was a relative lack of bicycle riding thugs in the area so it felt relatively safer than some of the jax neighborhoods.

Saw the scheduled provider (will post her review in the other section) and came back out at almost 4 am and the two BEST ones of the night were taking a walk! Must be the strippers doing overtime. This fucking NICE looking blond in a pink spandex dress and heels and then a teeny bopper with big tits near the strip club.

Damn. I had allready busted and wish I had some more left in me. I would have easily jumped at either of the two.

I must make a point of taking a dive there next time. After I spend some time on the beach I'll spend some time on a beyotch. If you fellows have some good experience (or warnings) there to share please do so.

SexyBigMan
05-16-14, 14:37
From BP is on PH making moves.

Volnupe
05-17-14, 23:42
From BP is on PH making moves.You saw them walking or "SW" walking? I don't want to pay BP prices if I can get SW prices! WTF.

Hunt safe.

VN.

SexyBigMan
05-18-14, 20:22
You saw them walking or "SW" walking? I don't want to pay BP prices if I can get SW prices! WTF.

Hunt safe.

VN.Check email.

Knot Sea
05-18-14, 20:41
Ran into Amanda early this morning out 103. Think its the amanda I've been reading about in these reports. Mid 20's blonde, 5' 6" thin, nice looking, great skills worth repeating.

EaglesSb
05-19-14, 14:28
Check email.Can you shoot me a e-mail to (or just post it on the forums) cause I too have a issue paying BP rates for SWers.

Studmuff
05-20-14, 09:25
Just wondering if anyone noticed the TGTBT blonde shoulder length hair this AM on PH and side street just North of Emerson black short shorts and white top. 10 on SW scale made eye contact and sensed something wasn't just quite right.

Spacehog
05-20-14, 19:14
Just wondering if anyone noticed the TGTBT blonde shoulder length hair this AM on PH and side street just North of Emerson black short shorts and white top. 10 on SW scale made eye contact and sensed something wasn't just quite right.Yup I spotted her twice today, she was leaving out of the Eagle inn on PH same outfit, she looks (from 50 feet away) better than I'd say 90% of the girls on backpage that roll through here. So I'm not 100% sure what's going on here. If I had to guess she's addicted to something and the only loser that she found that supplies it is one of the local DB on phillips because she could make so much more money being a higher priced Escort than whatever she thinks she's doing and being handled by the phillips hwy thug boys.

I don't think its Uncle LEO because I saw her one time around 1 pm come out of the hotel and another time walking towards that building where they have apartment type housing in a building. But could be wrong but I doubt it. SW arent my thing though.

NumbSkull
05-20-14, 22:52
Just wondering if anyone noticed the TGTBT blonde shoulder length hair this AM on PH and side street just North of Emerson black short shorts and white top. 10 on SW scale made eye contact and sensed something wasn't just quite right.Was she real tall, 5'10"+ and thin with no chest and blue eyes? If so that might be Allie / Nicole, I met her last week. She's new to the scene. She has a dry sarcastic wit about her, but I enjoyed her company. I've been trying to hook up with her again, but she has no phone, and does the PH thing when she has to feed her needs. Damn if she was out there today and I missed her.

New2Jax
05-21-14, 08:04
Found her powerwalking down PH and tried a few times to get her attention. When she finally decided to get it and we found a place, I just couldn't stay hard for her. Lackluster BBBJ for a Jackson.

As I get older I find that I have no problem getting rock hard for a hot woman but the average gal just doesn't seem to do it for me anymore.

New2Jax
05-21-14, 08:11
Charlotte was a not bad looking (for a SW, maybe a 6) skinny blonde with very small boobs. She seemed nice enough but very wary of taking anybody back to her notel room. Maybe her paranoia was a kill joy for me. Meant to add this to previous report but I guess they still have me on restriction for calling other posters out for posting stupid stuff.

TenIsEnough
05-21-14, 11:45
Was she real tall, 5'10"+ and thin with no chest and blue eyes? If so that might be Allie / Nicole, I met her last week. She's new to the scene. She has a dry sarcastic wit about her, but I enjoyed her company. I've been trying to hook up with her again, but she has no phone, and does the PH thing when she has to feed her needs. Damn if she was out there today and I missed her.Admitted 5/17 for possesion and trespassing. You can figure it out if you go down the list. Bad coke & pill head. I know her from CF where Allie was her dance name and have seen her go down hill. Sad. No surprise she is street walking. She recently got dentures. Did she take "them out for you? If you can post $7500 bond you can get her out so she can run.

AdamZale69
05-21-14, 13:18
As I get older I find that I have no problem getting rock hard for a hot woman but the average gal just doesn't seem to do it for me anymore.I feel your pain.

Studd1
05-21-14, 16:48
I was north on the on pH had a few pounding the pavement one in front of Mt and one across from the BP proceed in North and took a glance left and damn it boy on the other side at the big 8 made a you turn and she's on board may 2 blocks pulled under the shade tree, we negotiate 40/20 the normal, 20 it is being that I'm in a company truck she goes to work starts to choke s* flying everywhere and LEO pull around the corner and parks in front of my truck no time to clean up no time for nothing he sits about 5 minutes made a you turn and off he went damn too close for comfort. Her name is Julie on a scale of 1 to 10 definitely a 7.So fellow mongers if you're out hunting be careful around the big 8 its hot but the deed is done why'all have a good day!

Anonymous123
05-22-14, 00:00
I was north on the on pH had a few pounding the pavement one in front of Mt and one across from the BP proceed in North and took a glance left and damn it boy on the other side at the big 8 made a you turn and she's on board may 2 blocks pulled under the shade tree, we negotiate 40/20 the normal, 20 it is being that I'm in a company truck she goes to work starts to choke s* flying everywhere and LEO pull around the corner and parks in front of my truck no time to clean up no time for nothing he sits about 5 minutes made a you turn and off he went damn too close for comfort. Her name is Julie on a scale of 1 to 10 definitely a 7.So fellow mongers if you're out hunting be careful around the big 8 its hot but the deed is done why'all have a good day!Man I guess I understood most if that, but were typing and driving? Some of this didn't make a lick of sense. Please guys, stop typing like your talking. LOL. No offense.

RunngL8
05-22-14, 01:27
1 BSW on mcduff and Lenox kinda amazon looking if that's your type.

Bobb Sledd
05-22-14, 07:02
Man I guess I understood most if that, but were typing and driving? Some of this didn't make a lick of sense. Please guys, stop typing like your talking. LOL. No offense.Since you brought it up, punctuation wouldn't hurt either! Some of those 300 charater run-on sentences get a little tedious.

preacher
05-22-14, 12:57
4 AM. Drove through HooterVille, saw an older WSW brunette in the usual DB spot. She even had a DB nearby, who'd have thought? See her a lot, far away she's kind of shapely, up close, she's not my first choice. I will probably sample her some day. I circled the block thinking I'll head to Indian Country. A real cute WSW Reddish hair, could have been the one who goes by Shelly. She's on Suzy and she slows down and give me the look and the hair flip. I set out to try PH so, I drove by. As I did, she lifted her skirt and flashed me her white panties. Not a sexy pair of drawers. But a really hot gesture. If I wasn't on a mission, I'd have scooped that sweet thing right up.

I drove over to Indian, hoping I'd see something that might make me postpone my trip to PH. As dry as it has been lately, lo and behold...an older WSW, strawberry blond, long curly locks. Not a youngun but still, not something I'd turn my nose up at. I prefer spinners and she is not. She gives me the look. I liked The menu at Hooterville better. So Now I'm committed to go to the land of milk and honey.

I wasted a lot of gas. I drove up and down PH and saw a bunch of young African American kids roaming around the area. I passed all the landmarks, Emerson, University, Gator Lodge, wally world. Nada, zilch. Even though the pickings are slim, I think I'll keep to the West Side for a while. Maybe I'll graduate to a strip club or a BP ATF. But for now, I like a 20 $ BBBJ.

Be safe, be careful. And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Studmuff
05-22-14, 14:47
Was she real tall, 5'10"+ and thin with no chest and blue eyes? If so that might be Allie / Nicole, I met her last week. She's new to the scene. She has a dry sarcastic wit about her, but I enjoyed her company. I've been trying to hook up with her again, but she has no phone, and does the PH thing when she has to feed her needs. Damn if she was out there today and I missed her.Don't believe that was her from your description (height) and TenisEnough's post.

Pipelayer10
05-22-14, 16:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Anonymous123
05-22-14, 19:02
1 BSW on mcduff and Lenox kinda amazon looking if that's your type.Are you sure it wasn't a tranny? I have had such bad luck when it comes to sistas. Either they are cracked the fuck out, want way too much for a SW...or they are f-ing trannies! LOL. I can laugh now, but I am really pissed thinking about it. Thank god for backpage. Sistas pm me. Let's set up some regular!

Dr Cisco
05-22-14, 20:35
Alyssa has put on about 50 lbs. Those that know her well, 20 of those pounds she needed to gain. For the record she came back from Maryland 7 months ago and just completed 3 months in Nassau Co. True louanne is one of the only SW types on rocking the block besides the invisible ann, and some dark haired late 30's chunky gal I saw roaming catoma. If this guy saw Alyssa, it would be the 160 lbs version.I don't go out hunting these days, but Alyssa got my number from Amber and called me the other day. I haven't seen either one of them in over a year although I still chat with Amber from time to time. Anyway, Alyssa looks great. She told me she was really fat a while back, but she's definitely not fat now.

Knot Sea
05-23-14, 10:51
Scooped Connie on PH around 3 this morning, about 40 skinny, short brunette hair, average looks, think she was reviewed a couple pages back. Figure give her a try, lackluster skills, very paranoid, wanted me to taxi her around PH. Will not seek her out to repeat, but could be a last resort.

NumbSkull
05-23-14, 10:55
Scooped Connie on PH around 3 this morning, about 40 skinny, short brunette hair, average looks, think she was reviewed a couple pages back. Figure give her a try, lackluster skills, very paranoid, wanted me to taxi her around PH. Will not seek her out to repeat, but could be a last resort.That girl puts some serious hours on the clock. LOL. She's sitting outside the convenience store now. 10:30 am. Friday.

NumbSkull
05-23-14, 11:22
Admitted 5/17 for possesion and trespassing. You can figure it out if you go down the list. Bad coke & pill head. I know her from CF where Allie was her dance name and have seen her go down hill. Sad. No surprise she is street walking. She recently got dentures. Did she take "them out for you? If you can post $7500 bond you can get her out so she can run.I think that is her. She was 'away' for a few days, but is back now. I didn't pick up on the dentures though.

Don't believe that was her from your description (height) and TenisEnough's post.The height on the booking says 5'11", I figured her at 5'10".

preacher
05-23-14, 12:27
Cruised Westside again early this morning. Started in Hooterville. Four wsws and 6-8 dbs. Like Siamese twins. I drove around the block a few times. Two were kind of lookers and I would have liked to daydream about them. I just never stop for groups or pairs. One actually cussed at a few passing cars for driving by. I decided it was too much class for me and headed to Indian. I usually see nothing over there, but was pleasantly surprised.

Two WSWs walking sentry in the spot I usually here about. One was in a dress, tight and flattering. The other a little older, curly hair, I have seen her hanging around before. The taller one in the dress approached my car and I slipped into a daydream.

I dreamed she said her name was Anne. She just chit chatted and gave me a tour of the neighborhood. Without a negotiation, she accepted a small donation and proceeded to slowly work over the boys. I never had that, didn't ask for it. Wow. I think I'll add that to the menu from now on. Without a rush, she smiled and almost seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. She kept bringing me to the almost. Then she'd back off, wink or smile and start again. I finally couldn't stand any more and she spit when I was done. She said thank you and asked me to come back again. I definitely hope to have that dream again soon.

I woke up and took 110th to Blanding. After weeks of not really seeing anyone out here I see a third wsws, waving down cars. Brunette spinner, long hair all legs in tight pants. I would have stopped for her had I seen her first, but. I'm glad I didn't.

Be careful out there...and may the odds be ever in your favor.

BarneyStinson
05-23-14, 18:22
Just got the in. Saw 3 decent was on north part of PH. Also, at a light, Nikki was with a customer in his car, but recognized me and waved while light was red. I think that may have spooked him. So if it is one of the guys here, no worries.

Was not able to partake today, already had double header at Jake's, nut the talent looks promising.

Infidel
05-23-14, 19:51
Cruised Westside again early this morning. Started in Hooterville. Four wsws and 6-8 dbs. Like Siamese twins. I drove around the block a few times. Two were kind of lookers and I would have liked to daydream about them. I just never stop for groups or pairs. One actually cussed at a few passing cars for driving by. I decided it was too much class for me and headed to Indian. I usually see nothing over there, but was pleasantly surprised.

Two WSWs walking sentry in the spot I usually here about. One was in a dress, tight and flattering. The other a little older, curly hair, I have seen her hanging around before. The taller one in the dress approached my car and I slipped into a daydream.

I dreamed she said her name was Anne. She just chit chatted and gave me a tour of the neighborhood. Without a negotiation, she accepted a small donation and proceeded to slowly work over the boys. I never had that, didn't ask for it. Wow. I think I'll add that to the menu from now on. Without a rush, she smiled and almost seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. She kept bringing me to the almost. Then she'd back off, wink or smile and start again. I finally couldn't stand any more and she spit when I was done. She said thank you and asked me to come back again. I definitely hope to have that dream again soon.

I woke up and took 110th to Blanding. After weeks of not really seeing anyone out here I see a third wsws, waving down cars. Brunette spinner, long hair all legs in tight pants. I would have stopped for her had I seen her first, but. I'm glad I didn't.

Be careful out there...and may the odds be ever in your favor.Sounds like our new Preacher found religion with the great Anne!

EaglesSb
05-23-14, 20:01
Scooped Connie on PH around 3 this morning, about 40 skinny, short brunette hair, average looks, think she was reviewed a couple pages back. Figure give her a try, lackluster skills, very paranoid, wanted me to taxi her around PH. Will not seek her out to repeat, but could be a last resort.Yeah think I met that chick too yesterday with the same experience. She "had her own place" and we went there, after I make the exchange she ask if I could take her to get some drugs and I said hell no. Also the chick was afraid of giving bjs for whatever reason, like it was acid or something. Only spent .20 and left. Won't repeat.

Studmuff
05-24-14, 23:48
Was a little bored so decided to head up North. I noticed this spinner type walking on 115 North of soutel didn't figure her for a SW, but turned around and offered her a a ride and she gladly accepted. After a little small talk turns out she needed a little help. Everything was available for less than a jack. Nice bolt on's and tats on lower back and curly brown hair in a bun. Very clean and shaved. She called herself by the title of a popular song by the the Association.

PapaBoner35
05-25-14, 03:15
Cruised ph for a little bit tonight, not much out. I was about to head home and I look over and see connie sitting behind the store, turned around and passed by just to get a closer look. Decided to swoop her up. She was definitely paranoid but I quickly put her at ease. She gave a nice BBBJ as I drove through the neighborhood. Not bad for a jack. Never asked me to taxi her around. Just wish she would of let me finish in her mouth. If I see her again I'll definitely swoop.

PB.

Mr Johns
05-25-14, 14:02
Was a little bored so decided to head up North. I noticed this spinner type walking on 115 North of soutel didn't figure her for a SW, but turned around and offered her a a ride and she gladly accepted. After a little small talk turns out she needed a little help. Everything was available for less than a jack. Nice bolt on's and tats on lower back and curly brown hair in a bun. Very clean and shaved. She called herself by the title of a popular song by the the Association.What is her name dude?

SweetJax
05-25-14, 17:25
Just cruised down PH this Sunday afternoon and I've seen cops out before but this is ridiculous. I'm not sure if something happened or just cracking down but the BP was police taped off on all sides and 4 cops cars were stationed, as well as a patrol car at the nearby hotels. They are definitely out looking for trouble and there is no a soul walking. Stay safe and happy hunting.

Grappler
05-25-14, 23:13
Was down on Phillips this morning about 10 or so, and uncle had both sides on the road blocked by the Mt vernon They had 3 girls lined up on the east side of the road patting them down and one on the westside, seen my share of LEO out there over the years, but never seen them block both directions of the road like that. Only for a couple minutes. Didn't know any of the workers they had detained, but then not on phillips much any more.

Sicily
05-25-14, 23:32
She called herself by the title of a popular song by the the Association.Good code, the man will never decipher it.

Charlie Runkle
05-26-14, 03:48
Was down on Phillips this morning about 10 or so, and uncle had both sides on the road blocked by the Mt vernon They had 3 girls lined up on the east side of the road patting them down and one on the westside, seen my share of LEO out there over the years, but never seen them block both directions of the road like that. Only for a couple minutes. Didn't know any of the workers they had detained, but then not on phillips much any more.News said there was a drive by at the BP. 1 man shot while pumping gas. Looking for 3 males in SUV.

Bobb Sledd
05-26-14, 07:23
News said there was a drive by at the BP. 1 man shot while pumping gas. Looking for 3 males in SUV.Great JSO police work. They're looking for 3 guys in an SUV; so they jack up four SW. I guess that's safer than going after the real shooters.

TwoWheels
05-26-14, 08:40
Was a little bored so decided to head up North. I noticed this spinner type walking on 115 North of soutel didn't figure her for a SW, but turned around and offered her a a ride and she gladly accepted. After a little small talk turns out she needed a little help. Everything was available for less than a jack. Nice bolt on's and tats on lower back and curly brown hair in a bun. Very clean and shaved. She called herself by the title of a popular song by the the Association.I guess the forum is now a paridy of a game show. Come on now!

TW.

Sicily
05-26-14, 08:41
Great JSO police work. They're looking for 3 guys in an SUV; so they jack up four SW. I guess that's safer than going after the real shooters.Well, to be fair, they could asking if they witnessed anything or if the shooting was SW related or if they were free for coffee later on.

Red Talon
05-26-14, 09:11
I guess the forum is now a paridy of a game show. Come on now!

TW.It could be Cherish or Mary...LOL!

Studmuff
05-26-14, 10:34

TW.Geez TW not that difficult! If your on this forum then you have internet, besides nothing wrong with a little entertainment. Don't like to make things too easy.

BarneyStinson
05-26-14, 12:34
Nothing on PH, Hooterville, or Indian country.

TwoWheels
05-26-14, 14:11
Geez TW not that difficult! If your on this forum then you have internet, besides nothing wrong with a little entertainment. Don't like to make things too easy.Didn't come to this forum for entertainment. I'm here too exchange information on our hobby.
I'm old I'm slow and not good at guessing games.

Matt K
05-26-14, 14:21
That this forum has relegated itself to users who chose to use words that they can't spell.

Paridy does not equal parody.

TW.

Satisfaxxxion
05-26-14, 14:39
Don't like to make things too easy.Maybe people will remember that when you have questions.

JaxQt
05-26-14, 14:51
She called herself by the title of a popular song by the the Association.Even with Google and the other various tools of the Intarwebz, that description is pretty vague. There's wit and then there's just being cryptic.

TwoWheels
05-26-14, 15:16
That this forum has relegated itself to users who chose to use words that they can't spell.

Paridy does not equal parody.Good catch professor. Guess now I'm eleminated from the spelling bee.

Not only am I old and slow, now everyone knows I can't spell. Guess it's time for me too go fall on my sword.

TW.

Sicily
05-26-14, 15:54
Even with Google and the other various tools of the Intarwebz, that description is pretty vague. There's wit and then there's just being cryptic.Seriously dude. Youc ant google the association song with a girls name? Wow.

Everyone knows its Cher-ish.

Everyone knows its Ma-ry.

BarneyStinson
05-26-14, 15:57
Saw Irish candy from BP near the professor. Pretty good skills. May repeat. But not at BP prices.

JustAGeek
05-26-14, 16:00
Even with Google and the other various tools of the Intarwebz, that description is pretty vague. There's wit and then there's just being cryptic.Hell a few of us acually like trying to figure out these vague cryptic descriptions.

InMyOwnLane
05-26-14, 20:46
Headed home from work today and needed to get home improvement crap so I did a pit stop on Lane ave. As I was leaving the store I noticed a blonde WSW at the corner of Ramona. Wasn't really trying to monger but she looked decent so I turned and pulled into the BP. She came to my vehicle and asked if I would get her a beer and said she needed a ride. After she hopped in and got the LEO check out of the way, I mentioned that she looked familiar. Lo and behold it was Jennifer from old Hooterville fame. She made sure to tell me that she was the Jen w the cross in her back. She has definitely thickened up (in a good way) since I saw her strolling on the west side a few months ago. We found a quiet spot and I began to dream that we settled on a Jackson for a French lesson. Guess I'm a sucker for a nice ass cause after making sure that I had a cover w me, I allowed an up sell to FS for .10 more. Overall pretty decent dream experience, and I did get digits for a subsequent visit although she did say that she needed to purchase minutes.

Studmuff
05-26-14, 23:16
Maybe people will remember that when you have questions.Maybe some will! Problem is I don't ask questions on this forum, been doing this way too long for that. If I need to know something I'll find out for myself or read past posts as I am sure many on here already do. Not trying to start anything but too much has made of this.

Anonymous123
05-26-14, 23:24
Could not partake, had to go to work. But man its a lot of talent on Ph tonight boy, but be careful because LEO is out and there is a black SW with blonde hair, fucking dude!

I Walk Alone
05-26-14, 23:49
[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously? I deleted your last post because you're trolling, as you were here. You know exactly what they mean.

A2

Ldwldwldw
05-27-14, 03:23
Met a WSW (age 26) going by Bridget around 2:00 and took her to my spot. Totally hot and fresh off vacation with uncle LEO. Average CBJ, but still was worth it. I did hit it but I was in a rush. She did not have a phone so I could not get her number. While comming out of my spot I saw two LEO's who turned around to check me out, but they kept going. While driving home, I see the same two LEO's who followed me from the post office on emerson st. All the way to the dominoes pizza on beach. When they pulled me over, I did not say much. After two minutes they let me go. I asked the officer why they stopped me and he replied that I rolled threw a stop sign back on spring glenn. I know this was bull because I knew I stopped and he did not even give me a ticket. He also waited almost 3/4 of a mile to pull me over. Anyway someone got shot at the BP pn phillips so thay are very active now. Be safe my fellow mongers.

LDW.

Anonymous123
05-27-14, 16:16
Dreamed I "ran into" Brandy with hella nice ass the other night. She was over in hooterville old mburg Road. She has a residence over there. She was walking with her girl Scarlett, I think she said her name was. Anyways, Brandy claims to be part Italian, was pretty drunk and all but those jeans she was wearing made me not care. Did FS with a smidget of BBBJ for only .25! Greek was definitely on the menu for future. But she is sexy and cool, so lets treat her nice fellas. No phone but said she can found out and around. What a dream!

PapaBoner35
05-27-14, 23:23
Cruised ph for awhile tonight and saw 4 WSW out by the pph. I passed by several times and decided to head home. On my way out I seen a WSW get out of a car and decided to pickup. She was thick wearing a yellow shirt and jeans with brown hair. I never caught her name. Decent bbjcim, complained her jaw was hurting, I guess she got punched in the jaw earlier today. Ph is loaded with girls tonight! PB.

Be safe fellas!

Skoja
05-28-14, 21:25
Had a nice little dream with her on PH yesterday. Would repeat. Nice the's and BBJCIM.

Pipelayer10
05-29-14, 07:59
Was passing through the area yesterday evening and dreamed that I came across April and Tasha. Was in a hurry so only wanted a BBBJCIM both offered and were open for a 3 way dance but I only had a jack on me. Dreamed went in the room and got a double BBBJ cause one of the two said the pipe looked so good they couldn't redid not having a test. Let my pipe juice in Aprils throat. Be safe out there mongers. Got digits haven't tried them yet, but if we haven't switched info before or you don't have one to share don't waste the time inboxing me.

PapaBoner35
05-29-14, 20:25
Not much talent out last night, may try again tonight. Be safe and happy hunting! PB.

InMyOwnLane
05-30-14, 00:33
I contacted Jennifer (back cross tat) to try for a repeat of the other day. She said she was at the store so I waited for a few, and noticed there was extensive LEO presence in the area. Two of the LEO's even circled into the parking lot where I was sitting, so I bailed. Decided to take a cruise down 103rd to see if any talent was strolling. Turned down a side street and noticed a chick in the shadows. Scooped her up and asked her name. "Jennifer" she says. I'm assuming that she is the infamous Jen+1. Anyways, after the standard check, I dreamed that we found a quiet spot and was served w an amazing BBBJCIM for a Jackson. The strangest thing though... She actually held my Jackson up to the light to check the strip, cause she said one of her regulars burned her w some fake Jackson's. I thought that was mildly humorous, since no SW has ever examined my donation. The other funny thing was, as I was on the way to drop her back off she asks "Do you think I have great skills cause it doesn't normally take me that long" I assured her that her skillset was just fine. I did also get digits for possible future endeavors.

What are the chances of both Jen's in the same damn week?? LOL.

Jactionville
05-30-14, 18:57
Dreamed I "ran into" Brandy with hella nice ass the other night. She was over in hooterville old mburg Road. She has a residence over there. She was walking with her girl Scarlett, I think she said her name was. Anyways, Brandy claims to be part Italian, was pretty drunk and all but those jeans she was wearing made me not care. Did FS with a smidget of BBBJ for only .25! Greek was definitely on the menu for future. But she is sexy and cool, so lets treat her nice fellas. No phone but said she can found out and around. What a dream!Damn! I live very close to 103rd Street and NEVER see any action? Can someone please PM me with the side streets that I should be looking around? I hover around Old Middleburg, down California, and all those streets in between. I would love to meet Brandy. By chance, does she have any contact info?

I appreciate any information that anyone can send me. I guess I just have my usual bad luck.

SteveOReilly
05-30-14, 20:08
Damn! I live very close to 103rd Street and NEVER see any action? Can someone please PM me with the side streets that I should be looking around? I hover around Old Middleburg, down California, and all those streets in between. I would love to meet Brandy. By chance, does she have any contact info?

I appreciate any information that anyone can send me. I guess I just have my usual bad luck.Yes, me too! I would love to see her too. I down that way on my bike (MC) once in a while and would love to meet her! Is it by the fruit stand or what?

Jactionville
05-30-14, 21:42
I spotted this girl on 103rd Street this afternoon; giving "the look" to vehicles passing by. Just figured I would post the photo. She's not what I'm looking for, but thought that some of you may know of, or have reports on her.

NumbSkull
05-31-14, 00:18
Cruised PH this morn, and dead; Mcduff, dead; Found my self out off 103 and dead.

Then spoted a short older brunett spinner off a side street hanging by a trailer waving at me. "Ahh what the hell" I thought. Swung back around, picked her up. I think she said her name was Sherry or Sheryl. Went back to her place, she was moving things along pretty quick, which normally I like slower paced. Started with CBJ, then switched to cowgirl, and at her request k9. I have to give it to her she put on a great performance. I'm normally slower paced and she transitioned quickly and smoothly between everything, and seemed very enthusiastic without seeming concerned for time.

Session was guick but she gave as good as she got. I wound up enjoying the session more than I thought I would. Not bad for an older redneck girl... Oh did I mention she had on a camo bikini when I spotted her, well, under her daisy dukes. LOL.

Bobb Sledd
05-31-14, 07:40
Yes, me too! I would love to see her too. I down that way on my bike (MC) once in a while and would love to meet her! Is it by the fruit stand or what?A "car" date on a MC must be interesting!

Stiff69
05-31-14, 10:44
Damn! I live very close to 103rd Street and NEVER see any action? Can someone please PM me with the side streets that I should be looking around? I hover around Old Middleburg, down California, and all those streets in between. I would love to meet Brandy. By chance, does she have any contact info?

I appreciate any information that anyone can send me. I guess I just have my usual bad luck.She don't trick as much unless you know her like I do..I just go to her house.

Anonymous123
06-01-14, 12:18
She don't trick as much unless you know her like I do. I just go to her house. Would have to agree with this statement from our talk. And she doesn't mind things at her house, it's where I dreamed.

Member #6123
06-01-14, 13:22
Is this the same Brandy that use to hang around Lane and Ramona and who use to hang with Abby &Brianna? All 3 were a good dream.

Would have to agree with this statement from our talk. And she doesn't mind things at her house, it's where I dreamed.

Ghostxx
06-01-14, 16:56
This weekend I got lucky off lane, on Saturday early early morning spotted a brunette in a black dress walking on ramona. Made the scoop goes by Brandy (not hooterville one) , she has a nice body. Went to my spot and she showed me her vacuum skills which was good, she loves to lick the pole. I'm glad I had my helmet because her ass was so soft I had to test it out. Pounded away k9 and she was lovng it. Will definitely repeat as she told me she can setup a double for me. On my way dropping her off spotted another one walking she was kind of tall but cute. She looked like lexi off backpage who in calls off 103rd, she got scooped by another monger. Will like to know if anyone had a session with her.

Next night same time tried lane again and spotted a very cute WSW walking towards ramona. Made scoop and did LEO check, goes by ricky, went to my spot and her brain skills were above average, took me a while to bust because brandy drain me the night before. But ricky didn't complain as she seemed to enjoy the pole. She gave the boys below attention too. Lots of throat play and she didn't spit the juice out either. She made my atf list wit brandy!

Be safe.

BarneyStinson
06-02-14, 11:26
Saw Jersey on PH. Solid 9. Better teeth would be 10. Beautiful spinner with great BBBJ. Highly recommend. She has no digits now. Definitely pick up if you see. 4 damage.

PapaBoner35
06-02-14, 19:09
Had a nice dream of Charlotte this afternoon. Great BBBJCIM for a jack and she told me her room number, but pretty sure I won't go to her room. Also told me she would give me her number but she also said she doesn't have a phone LOL. Got to love dumb hookers LOL. Be safe and happy hunting! Oh yeah! One last thing, how do I become a senior member? I have more reports than some senior members. PB.

Volnupe
06-02-14, 19:15
I was strolling through Arlington about to head to one of the more popular spots when I got the "look" at the BP on cesary. I flipped a ***** and sure enough it was the "look" It was a BSW, which normally is not my thing but with a killer body all around I had to see what was on the menu. She went by the name little bit and was very nice. Young girl between 18-21, Nice bubble ass, nice big tits, small waist, and had that stripper sex appeal. I dreamed she gave me the full run down of menu which was average prices but had many upgrades. I opted for the BBBJCIM which was nice. She took instructions well and will repeat if this dream was not a one and done! Pm me for more details.

KK904
06-03-14, 14:58
I took a stroll down 103rd by Old Middleburg and found a brunette WSW with a fitting dress with a fat ass I'd say maybe late 20's I'd give her a 8. 5/10 (that ass and thighs were just so nice). I went in for the scoop I think she said her name was Jenny or something like that. Anyway we did a LEO check and and she gave an above average BBJCIM for a Jackson. I will be repeating she gave the digits so next time I will be getting FS I goto see that ass in doggy style. That's the first bit of action I've got on 103rd in a while.

Fishguy717
06-03-14, 21:56
Had a nice dream of Charlotte this afternoon. Great BBBJCIM for a jack and she told me her room number, but pretty sure I won't go to her room. Also told me she would give me her number but she also said she doesn't have a phone LOL. Got to love dumb hookers LOL. Be safe and happy hunting! Oh yeah! One last thing, how do I become a senior member? I have more reports than some senior members. PB. You also have to have been around longer than 6 months, I believe the standard is.

HelloKittyKat
06-05-14, 01:59
Saw Jersey on PH. Solid 9. Better teeth would be 10. Beautiful spinner with great BBBJ. Highly recommend. She has no digits now. Definitely pick up if you see. 4 damage.She has digits, at least as of last Friday, changed since then? In my dreams she wants. 6 but seems I dreamed of consistently talking her down to. 5 for FS. Still for the life of me can't dream of anything in 103 area. 1/2 hour from where I live and aside from Jersey not much decent on PH. What days / times are best? Please don't reply "search this board" worst search engine ever.

Thanks for any help!

I like jersey a lot but I'd only give her a 6-7 on normal scale I guess 9 on SW scale, lots of tats and a bit beaten down but she gets a 9 for service, would go to a 10 if I could dream of her speaking greek. Awe, " if wishes were fishes" to quote the famous poet dr. Seuss. Must have been this type of fish he was referring to, otherwise it makes no sense!

Scohen1025
06-05-14, 07:23
Had a nice dream of Charlotte this afternoon. Great BBBJCIM for a jack and she told me her room number, but pretty sure I won't go to her room. Also told me she would give me her number but she also said she doesn't have a phone LOL. Got to love dumb hookers LOL. Be safe and happy hunting! Oh yeah! One last thing, how do I become a senior member? I have more reports than some senior members. PB.25 posts and 6 months make you a senior. DO NOT be fooled by someone just because they are a senior, especially a new one. They are plenty of jackasses out there with tons of posts that basically say nothing, and are in fact mainly lies (for whatever their twisted reasons are). These people are called TROLLS-and they are among us. Beware multiple same day rambling posts. I think you can catch my drift here.....

PapaBoner35
06-05-14, 19:26
25 posts and 6 months make you a senior. DO NOT be fooled by someone just because they are a senior, especially a new one. They are plenty of jackasses out there with tons of posts that basically say nothing, and are in fact mainly lies (for whatever their twisted reasons are). These people are called TROLLS-and they are among us. Beware multiple same day rambling posts. I think you can catch my drift here.....Yeah I pay the trolls no mind. I appreciate the info about being a senior member. I thought it went by posts. Now I know. PB.

Traww
06-05-14, 19:54
Had an interesting ride down PH this evening. Lots of activity tonight! As I rode past that little run down store I saw two girls waving at cars like there was no tomorrow. Turned around to check them out, and I saw one of the girls go up to a truck where two mexican dudes came out and were smiling as they were turning down this girls offers. Don't know what she said but I have a feeling she was spelling it out due to the look of disbelief on their faces LOL! The second girl came up to me on my motorcycle and said "Hey cutie" She was a tall extremely skinny brunette / readhead looking girl wearing a dress. I've never seen either before but then again I'm pretty new at this. Since I was on a bike I just rode off. Nothing I could do. Plus their blatancy seemed fishy.

As I kept riding through PH I passed that "Adult Hotel" building where the DB's are always doing their BBQ's and saw a girl talking to her uncle. She may be taking a vacation soon! Didn't recognize her either.

InMyOwnLane
06-06-14, 03:32
Went to Wackos around 11 and wasn't really feeling it. Did get a decent dance from Isabella (very short Latina). On the way home, I decided to cruise down 103rd. Turned down one of the side streets and happened to see a pretty cute WSW. I stopped for the scoop and after the standard LEO check she told me her name was Amanda. She has a pretty nice body, and gives a pretty awesome BBBJCIM. She has a pretty kool persona and said that she is available pretty much 24/7/365. I will def put her in my rotation to repeat.

GoodTimes4449
06-06-14, 06:39
I drive down Mayport road about 1 or 2 times a week for work. I haven't seen any talent for a long time. However, yesterday there appeared to be a hot WSW by the CVS. Seemed strange to me seeing how there has been nobody for a while then a hot girl. Don't take the bait and avoid the trap.

JAXnewbie
06-06-14, 10:09
Anyone know what happened to or have an updated # for Jill, older curly hair WSW on westside? PM is ok.

JaxQt
06-06-14, 21:49
Had an interesting ride down PH this evening. Lots of activity tonight! As I rode past that little run down store I saw two girls waving at cars like there was no tomorrow. Turned around to check them out, and I saw one of the girls go up to a truck where two mexican dudes came out and were smiling as they were turning down this girls offers. Don't know what she said but I have a feeling she was spelling it out due to the look of disbelief on their faces LOL! The second girl came up to me on my motorcycle and said "Hey cutie" She was a tall extremely skinny brunette / readhead looking girl wearing a dress. I've never seen either before but then again I'm pretty new at this. Since I was on a bike I just rode off. Nothing I could do. Plus their blatancy seemed fishy.

As I kept riding through PH I passed that "Adult Hotel" building where the DB's are always doing their BBQ's and saw a girl talking to her uncle. She may be taking a vacation soon! Didn't recognize her either.That sounds like Jamie she usually wears a "business suit / dress" when she's walking. She's a pretty good looking SW I'd say 7-8 on the SW scale and her body is still quite nice, perky bee's and all. I'd recommend picking her up if you see her again and it's an opportune time.

Beakdoson
06-08-14, 02:53
Drive by Arlington about 20 minutes ago. Saw about 4 out there. One at the corner of cesary sitting on the ground by the BP has station, other was walking down the block towards famous Amos, both were WSW. The other two I saw were possible BSW, one in a red dress with high heels, the other was sexy even for a regular girl standard, kept trying to swipe over to her, but she vanished like a ninja. Stay safe out there guys.

InMyOwnLane
06-08-14, 03:36
Decided to swing by Wackos earlier, got a mediocre VIP from Crystal (her ass was amazing though), and a great VIP from Alexsis. On the way home I decided to swing by 103rd to see if anything was shaking. Saw a WSW that I haven't seen before but looked interesting. Anyways, she says her name is Terri and after regular checks, we found a quiet spot and my dream of a French lesson commenced. After about 3-4 min of horrible technique and entirely too much teeth contact for me resulting in maybe the worst BBBJ ever, I stopped her and told her that I was going to go ahead and take her back. She says. "I'm so embarrassed because you aren't the first guy that told me to stop. " Then she kinda stunned me by also saying "I actually don't like giving head anyway, I would rather do FS" I hurried to go drop her ass off and don't ever plan to scoop her ass again. She is kinda tall, maybe 5'6" and she is a brunette with blonde highlights and also has a short haircut. I would suggest avoiding, IMHO.

Shagger32
06-08-14, 18:31
Swung by hooterville ran into Katy and agreed on. 20 for BBBJ. Skill set way above average. She ask me was I ready cause she have the grand finale and took every drop down without coming off till I was done popping. Have digits willing to share.

SweetJoe37
06-09-14, 02:26
Was out on Philips Highway around 1 AM, and I saw a cute WSW with blonde hair walking down the street. I decided to give her a ride, and she said her name was Bridget. I dreamt that she wanted. 2 for a BBBJCIM, and she gave a pretty darn good one.

RunngL8
06-09-14, 03:23
Saw 4 WSW with twice as many DB's around between Mt v & BP. Good luck in me stopping with those odds.

Pipelayer10
06-09-14, 07:41
Was passing through PH the other morning and caught a SW by the name of Julie I think. Had on shades brown hair with blonde tips, probably about 7 never took off her sunglasses. Took directions well couldn't hold the whole pipe LOL, finished up and caught every drop. Standard Jack was around the hotels with DB's. I personally haven't ever had but one issue and my good friend smith quickly got his mind right LOL! Be safe out there mongers. Oh Katy is back with paws on the westside gave me a call last night. Pipe has approved this message.

Pipelayer10
06-09-14, 17:21
I was just asking a fellow monger for her number, stopped to get gas off lane and this blue eyed girl with a mini skirt on walked up and sparked a convo. Asked for a ride and pulled out those jugs immediately and asked if I liked. Only if I would have had more time. Settled for a BBBJCIM man she couldn't take the whole pipe but sure did tried to almost choking herself out. I didn't have to say one word she had the boys in hand and everything. Excuse the vehicle that was swerving down lane LOL, as soon as I pulled over and stopped and she got all the way on the pipe oh my this girl cleaned the pipe not dropping any water LOL!! Will be checking her out again be safe. Pipe approves this message.

InMyOwnLane
06-10-14, 02:04
Coordinated some time with Jenn and picked her up off 103rd. Again, she did not disappoint w amazing BBBJCIM skills. Will def repeat in the future.

Fender
06-10-14, 12:54
Our Priscilla made the SSS list. Check it out. She looks a little worn out on that picture.

This morning around 4:30 am driving up PH I say this skinny brunette her name was Kim. Funny cause she said she would do it for free. Anyway after doing the LEO check she went down to business. She started too agressive when I told her I'd tip if it was good she slowed down and delivered and excellent service. Nice girl that took her time to satisfy. First time I see her maybe she does the evening shift but as an early morning enthusiast she was a newbie for me.

Beakdoson
06-10-14, 17:28
Our Priscilla made the SSS list. Check it out. She looks a little worn out on that picture.

This morning around 4:30 am driving up PH I say this skinny brunette her name was Kim. Funny cause she said she would do it for free. Anyway after doing the LEO check she went down to business. She started too agressive when I told her I'd tip if it was good she slowed down and delivered and excellent service. Nice girl that took her time to satisfy. First time I see her maybe she does the evening shift but as an early morning enthusiast she was a newbie for me.Ok I looked under abbreviations and didn't see SSS, what does that SSS list mean?

InMyOwnLane
06-10-14, 19:21
Ok I looked under abbreviations and didn't see SSS, what does that SSS list mean?Google shame shame shame.

Beakdoson
06-10-14, 21:09
Google shame shame shame.Ah I see, didn't know they had this online. I even see some trannies on there haha.

SteveOReilly
06-11-14, 17:42
I took a little ride today on 103rd off of Old Middleburg. Not having to go more than a half off a mile, I see her walking and turning to look at each car going by. So I stopped ahead at the little convenience store and waited. When she came around the corner I asked her, what's up? So she comes over to the car and says it's really hot out. So I ask her if she wants to go for a little ride to cool off. She says yes and hops in. So short story short, and after a little LEO check, we head down the road and I find a quiet area. For a Jackson she gave a really good BBBJCIM. Sucking and licking the boys and no teeth all the time. Nice moans. She was prob in her 30's, but def a spinner. She will be around for a while and I would recommend. I'the give her an 8 out of 10 and I will repeat. She said to call her any time. I did get her digits if you want to hit me up.

Traww
06-11-14, 19:26
Does Charlotte have something on her face? Like a black eye or swelling or something? Maybe I didn't get a close enough look driving by but it looked like it.

EaglesSb
06-12-14, 01:59
Drove on ph, and saw a brunette girl named candy (32) and picked her up. She told me she's been in the hobby for about 2 months and was trying to get some money for a room. We go to a quiet spot and she does a pretty decent bbj (no teeth, stays on target and doesn't come up for air). She took instructions well and finished with BBBJCIM.

HelloKittyKat
06-12-14, 02:10
Google shame shame shame.Ok, googled "shame shame shame" I'm getting an old not so good Motown song but not finding anything of interest. What am I missing here?

HelloKittyKat
06-12-14, 02:20
Why is it so many post links to backpage links with spaces in it? Can't hit thru on phones. Why do people consistently post with obscurities or no info as to location, time, and other specifics? Other times people not being specific like there's a secret language? Dang. I think we all want 4 of the 5 w's (not "why" we know "why"! LOL). Like instead "I met a girl calling herself Sue, she looked like _ on 100th and Main, she wanted x for why, I got her to do x for z, it was around 6 pm on Tuesday", then adding a simple "looks on SW scale", service was __ out of 10, - instead we get narratives of "I was driving and as soon as she got in the car she did this and I did that". Who cares?! Just doesn't seem to be to what people want to know, had enough war stories in school, don't need it! I think a lot of us can do better in that regard though I'm probably opening myself up to criticism, feel free to rip on me, but just sayin.

PlayTiem
06-12-14, 08:32
Why is it so many post links to backpage links with spaces in it? Can't hit thru on phones. Why do people consistently post with obscurities or no info as to location, time, and other specifics? Other times people not being specific like there's a secret language? Dang. I think we all want 4 of the 5 w's (not "why" we know "why"! LOL). Like instead "I met a girl calling herself Sue, she looked like _ on 100th and Main, she wanted x for why, I got her to do x for z, it was around 6 pm on Tuesday", then adding a simple "looks on SW scale", service was __ out of 10, - instead we get narratives of "I was driving and as soon as she got in the car she did this and I did that". Who cares?! Just doesn't seem to be to what people want to know, had enough war stories in school, don't need it! I think a lot of us can do better in that regard though I'm probably opening myself up to criticism, feel free to rip on me, but just sayin.There was a problem with the forum where the links were getting spaces added to them for some reason. I think that problem has now been taken care of.

As to the content of the posts, that's not something I can really say anything useful about.

TenIsEnough
06-12-14, 11:35
Ok, googled "shame shame shame" I'm getting an old not so good Motown song but not finding anything of interest. What am I missing here?You will find that at the "newspaper" link at justicecoalition. Org.

Archives go way back too. You can watch the deterioration progress.

Ron In Fla
06-12-14, 13:35
Ok, googled "shame shame shame" I'm getting an old not so good Motown song but not finding anything of interest. What am I missing here?Shame Shame Shame is a page from the VICTIMS ADVOCATE newspaper that list local hooker arrests with pictures.

You can get a copy at Golden Corral or read online at the Justice Coalition site.

Volnupe
06-12-14, 21:20
I was in the area and thought I would make the stroll down monger mile and I saw nice stripper looking WSW. Brunette, camo short shorts and black halter. I tried to swing around but she went into the burger joint. She had piercings in both cheeks. Any intel?

Hunt safe.

VN.

HelloKittyKat
06-12-14, 21:38
Sory if I sounded like a dick.

I Walk Alone
06-12-14, 21:50
Sory if I sounded like a dick.I actually agree with that post you made.

KDoogie
06-12-14, 22:00
It was not only PH -- I noticed a WSW (dirty blonde hair, nice bod) in the Mickey the's parking lot at JTB and PH. At first, I thought she was a business visitor getting a late night job in, but it then dawned on me that her white tube top and tight jean shorts were not appropriate exercise apparel. By the time I turned around, somebody must have scooped her up! I then drove down PH almost all the way downtown -- good selection of talent by Mt. Vernon (with DB's nearby). Also saw a strung out older WSW hanging out by the market on the side street that is 1/4 mile south of Gator Lodge. FHP was parked near where PH hits I-95, but I think he was there to provide safety for the construction on the freeway. In any event, upon returning back down PH, I saw a WSW and her DB hanging out with a pit bull puppy in the BP lot at JTB and PH. Got gas there, and from what I saw, it appears that there may be visiting ladies from the local hotels up and down Lenoir strolling through the parking lot. Will let you know if I find this to be the case. It was at least nice to see a variety of talent out and about tonight -- most of my recent trips have been dead-ends.

SteveOReilly
06-12-14, 22:43
Why is it so many post links to backpage links with spaces in it? Can't hit thru on phones. Why do people consistently post with obscurities or no info as to location, time, and other specifics? Other times people not being specific like there's a secret language? Dang. I think we all want 4 of the 5 w's (not "why" we know "why"! LOL). Like instead "I met a girl calling herself Sue, she looked like _ on 100th and Main, she wanted x for why, I got her to do x for z, it was around 6 pm on Tuesday", then adding a simple "looks on SW scale", service was __ out of 10, - instead we get narratives of "I was driving and as soon as she got in the car she did this and I did that". Who cares?! Just doesn't seem to be to what people want to know, had enough war stories in school, don't need it! I think a lot of us can do better in that regard though I'm probably opening myself up to criticism, feel free to rip on me, but just sayin.I agree. I was just following previous posts, but from now on, just the specifics.

Hangtime47
06-12-14, 23:08
Long time lurker of the forum, not as active as the rest of the members. I'll share my experience went into Wackos today for first time in a while and I have to say was quite impressed with the remodel. Pretty good selection of dancers and definitely friendly and they are there to earn. Met this gorgeous blonde named Dawn with just the right amount of curves not model skinny at all which is not my type anyways. Convo was good but it wasn't long before I asked her to go to the VIP and boy was it good without getting into details lets just say fun is an under statement with this young lady.

DeRipa
06-13-14, 09:48
Remember see-note? Well this ad has her number attached to it but it's not her. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/southern-beauty-body-rubs-specials9045540511-30/5503456.

Anonymous123
06-13-14, 10:30
Long time lurker of the forum, not as active as the rest of the members. I'll share my experience went into Wackos today for first time in a while and I have to say was quite impressed with the remodel. Pretty good selection of dancers and definitely friendly and they are there to earn. Met this gorgeous blonde named Dawn with just the right amount of curves not model skinny at all which is not my type anyways. Convo was good but it wasn't long before I asked her to go to the VIP and boy was it good without getting into details lets just say fun is an under statement with this young lady.Brother, this should have been in strip club section. Somewhat useful info, but this section is for SW's.

LginJax
06-13-14, 13:35
Remember see-note? Well this ad has her number attached to it but it's not her. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/southern-beauty-body-rubs-specials9045540511-30/5503456.Her Uncle may have her phone and is trying to see who is out there looking for, well you know. I think #ten below is her, maybe, I have never actually met her.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/12-arrested-in-prostitution-sting/25659500

Oh and this really should be under BP not SW ;-)

Mr C
06-14-14, 01:40
Actually, the JSO SPA did Priscilla some good. I saw her the day she "graduated" (time served) She seemed well rested, and and looked really good. She put on about 15 pounds in the right places. She sure looked better that that SSS picture. Maybe it really is a SPA.

Mr see.

Sy Philter
06-14-14, 03:45
I was in the area and thought I would make the stroll down monger mile and I saw nice stripper looking WSW. Brunette, camo short shorts and black halter. I tried to swing around but she went into the burger joint. She had piercings in both cheeks. Any intel?

Hunt safe.

VN.If its who I think it is (and with description like "piercing in both cheeks" could there be any doubts?) I have been there, done that, repeated.

(after reading some other posts... yeah, 60 is about what I remember... there are cheaper flights, but boarding through the gate was hassle free and as advertised)

Sy Philter
06-14-14, 04:06
If its the Jill I know and love that used to hang around Edison. She got real real sick and was in the hospital for a while. I visited her a couple times. I think it scared the living fuck out of her, she took up with a truck driver she knew when she got out and has been on the road. God bless, wish her well.

Anyone know what happened to or have an updated # for Jill, older curly hair WSW on westside? PM is ok.

HelloKittyKat
06-14-14, 18:46
I had a dream around 5 pm today that Ph had about 6-8 SW's nothing too good but saw little spinner Rebecca, ok face, bad teeth, incredible little arse. She was Staying across street at hotel there, not GFE, FS, . 5, made her leave on table till done but 8 minutes later or so she started to rush after acting like she was in pain the entire time. So hoping for better future dreams.

HelloKittyKat
06-14-14, 19:28
Meant to say across street from Mt Vernon.

I had a dream around 5 pm today that Ph had about 6-8 SW's nothing too good but saw little spinner Rebecca, ok face, bad teeth, incredible little arse. She was Staying across street at hotel there, not GFE, FS, . 5, made her leave on table till done but 8 minutes later or so she started to rush after acting like she was in pain the entire time. So hoping for better future dreams.

SexyBigMan
06-15-14, 13:09
Rode down PH around 11:30 am today much talent to be had with little DB traffic around. Could not partake due to being on the clock.

HangToTheLeft
06-15-14, 15:39
Well I finally got some time to post about finding my unicorn and was it better than I thought. So I am on my travels once again and as some see I ask for the inside scoop around Jax since I am down in Miami. Well I have had my eye on Areil for sometime. She and I have been talking through email and txts for about 4 months and we have missed each other. So when I got to town I hit her up and the usual back and forth about where to meet up. I told her where I was and she asked if I could puck her up from her spot. Now I have seen the photos and we know how that is, the girl in most pics are 40 lbs more and a lot more run down. I get to her spot not expecting much. She tells me she is coming out and to my surprise was this one SEXY as hell redhead in high heels. Well lets fast forward to the night. We get back to the room and boom bam I was completely taken for a loop she has a sexy body and yes she is all redhead. The throat skills were a 9 and oh my I had to go for it. She takes it like a champ and we worked from the bed, to the table, to a chair and back to the bed. My goodness she loves what she does and she opens up for you to go deeper.

Jacksonville your town never disappoints and I wish you could send treats like her down to Miami. It was $$ for the hour but we went longer than that. The old saying "you get what you pay for" is so true. This is no bull she had me tripping and I will see her again. Once againyou guys in Jax got it going on I need to move up here for a year. Oh well I am on my way to Kentucky, but I will be back soon enough.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcalls-onlyhusbands-best-kept-secret-sssshhhh-aval-nowmiss-ariel-26/5106164

Kaplog
06-15-14, 17:28
Well I finally got some time to post about finding my unicorn and was it better than I thought. So I am on my travels once again and as some see I ask for the inside scoop around Jax since I am down in Miami. Well I have had my eye on Areil for sometime. She and I have been talking through email and txts for about 4 months and we have missed each other. So when I got to town I hit her up and the usual back and forth about where to meet up. I told her where I was and she asked if I could puck her up from her spot. Now I have seen the photos and we know how that is, the girl in most pics are 40 lbs more and a lot more run down. I get to her spot not expecting much. She tells me she is coming out and to my surprise was this one SEXY as hell redhead in high heels. Well lets fast forward to the night. We get back to the room and boom bam I was completely taken for a loop she has a sexy body and yes she is all redhead. The throat skills were a 9 and oh my I had to go for it. She takes it like a champ and we worked from the bed, to the table, to a chair and back to the bed. My goodness she loves what she does and she opens up for you to go deeper.

Jacksonville your town never disappoints and I wish you could send treats like her down to Miami. It was $$ for the hour but we went longer than that. The old saying "you get what you pay for" is so true. This is no bull she had me tripping and I will see her again. Once againyou guys in Jax got it going on I need to move up here for a year. Oh well I am on my way to Kentucky, but I will be back soon enough.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcalls-onlyhusbands-best-kept-secret-sssshhhh-aval-nowmiss-ariel-26/5106164She used to work at sins during the day shift.

GotCaught
06-15-14, 21:09
Guys just a warning to you because I found out the hard way. I am using a new name for this post because I do not want to give away which senior I am. Last fall I picked up one of our well known street gals off of Lane avenue. We went to my regular spot and the cops came up on us in the middle of the act. She through her crack on the floor at my feet and her pipe in my backseat. Long story short I spent over 10 grand to clear my name. Cops threw me in jail and got me for possession. I could not talk my way out of it. I know have an arrest record that shows up when my name is googled. It is going to cost me another 2000 to get my arrest record sealed.

Be careful guys.

NumbSkull
06-16-14, 01:43
Guys just a warning to you because I found out the hard way. I am using a new name for this post because I do not want to give away which senior I am. Last fall I picked up one of our well known street gals off of Lane avenue. We went to my regular spot and the cops came up on us in the middle of the act. She through her crack on the floor at my feet and her pipe in my backseat. Long story short I spent over 10 grand to clear my name. Cops threw me in jail and got me for possession. I could not talk my way out of it. I know have an arrest record that shows up when my name is googled. It is going to cost me another 2000 to get my arrest record sealed.

Be careful guys.This is one of my worst fears and why I rarely do a car date. I know it is not the standard monger protocol, but I would rather take my chances with a possible thug in the motel room; than with the definite ones with the badges.

Thank you for sharing this story. I know how difficult it is to share some of these stories that don't have happy endings. (I really did not mean to make that a pun.).

NumbSkull
06-16-14, 02:47
Figured I would add my brushes with the man in blue.

Been pulled over twice while trying to pick up. They really don't have anything to pull me over on but they do anyway, run my plates and license, I'm clean, they let me go. (ok, that was a boring story).

Last incident was kinda weird. Was over by a park with a lake in it near PH. We park, and walk a ways down a trail to find a quiet spot. Talk for a bit and realize forgot condom / cigarettes in car. Start walking back and see a squad car parked next to my car. They can't see us so we sit by the trail to wait and figure they'll get bored and drive off. The two officers get out of the squad and start huffin up the trail. It's a bit of a hike to where we are, but when they finally get to us my chatty companion asks them what they're looking for, to which the lead one replies, "gay married men having sex. ".

At least now, I can sleep at night knowing that NO gay married men will be having sex in that park.

Fishguy717
06-16-14, 12:13

Been pulled over twice while trying to pick up. They really don't have anything to pull me over on but they do anyway, run my plates and license, I'm clean, they let me go. (ok, that was a boring story).

Last incident was kinda weird. Was over by a park with a lake in it near PH. We park, and walk a ways down a trail to find a quiet spot. Talk for a bit and realize forgot condom / cigarettes in car. Start walking back and see a squad car parked next to my car. They can't see us so we sit by the trail to wait and figure they'll get bored and drive off. The two officers get out of the squad and start huffin up the trail. It's a bit of a hike to where we are, but when they finally get to us my chatty companion asks them what they're looking for, to which the lead one replies, "gay married men having sex. ".

At least now, I can sleep at night knowing that NO gay married men will be having sex in that park.That was funny. Thanks for sharing.

HunnyBear
06-16-14, 13:47
She used to work at sins during the day shift.Does she still work there?

Hangtime47
06-16-14, 14:39
Brother, this should have been in strip club section. Somewhat useful info, but this section is for SW's.But I swear I clicked the strip club section how it got posted in SW, oh well not like Iraq is going fall because of I'll pay better attention next time.

Luknaround
06-16-14, 20:49

Be careful guys.I have two friends that have been caught, both out of state while on a business trip. They both say those dollars sound right to get everything sealed up etc. Both of them were just getting head, having just started, so neither reached a happy ending. One had a rental car, which they confiscated he said and they sold it at an auction, leaving him to settle with The car rental people. The other had his car towed and the bondsman sent something to his house, which his spouse saw. The dollars he lost in the divorce far exceeded 50 k. That little head can cost you a bundle if you aren't careful.

Luknaround
06-16-14, 20:55
Ok I looked under abbreviations and didn't see SSS, what does that SSS list mean?Anyway it stands for Shame Shame Shame which is an article in a newspaper published monthly by the Justice Coalition. That particular article, which you don't want to appear in, has a persons mugshot after they have been arrested. Not found guilty mind you! Just a little searching and you should find it now.

Ghostxx
06-16-14, 21:59
My almost got busted incident happened doing FS. It was late at night and I was driving everywhere looking for action, didn't find anything, so I called my ATF, who does FS for just a Jackson. I picked her up went to my spot, she greeted my little man with her lips, then we switched to K9. We was going at it for awhile, she already nutted, but I didn't yet. So I was pounding faster to get mine, and I started to nut hard, and that's when blue pulled into the area with his spotlight searching the area and parked cars. We both ducked low and I was still in her enjoying my release. He drove pass my car and kept searching the area. I pulled my seat up and didn't even worried about putting my pants back on, the helmet was still on little man too. I got the hell out of that area. Me and the ATF were laughing about the close call but it made my heart beat really fast.

Guys if your ride is not tinted, you're just making it easier for LEO see the action.

Be Safe.

At least now, I can sleep at night knowing that NO gay married men will be having sex in that park.

I Walk Alone
06-17-14, 10:59
AS much as I ***** about there not being any SWer's on the westside there were 3 out this afternoon and 3 more in the area. All are well known on this board so I won't give names.I'm constantly seeing this name "Hooterville" thrown around in here bit I have no clue where it is. Can you please fill me in? Is it even a real name, or something someone made up to make fun of the boobie sizes of the chicks in that area?. LOL.

Seriously though, where is this place so I can possibly check it out?

Thanks in advance.

Pipelayer10
06-17-14, 16:49
Well drove through Hooterville and that place was crawling with LEO, guess somebody was shot over there according to the news. I can tell you this place is off limit for the pipe that's to much attention now. Be safe fellow mongers. Pipe approves this message!

JaxQt
06-17-14, 21:32
Was rolling through PH last night and saw several WSW's out and about and no LEO in sight except for a Hi-Po where PH and I95 meet. Most looked to be in their 40's and a 2 on any scale so kept going. Saw a WSW with short blonde hair at the BP north of Mt Vernon that I've seen several times but she's always with DB's so never tried scooping her up. She has a tight spinner body, probably mid-late 20's and looks to be about a 6-7 on the normal scale /8 or so on the SW scale (from a distance at least) and is usually in skimpy jean shorts and a tank top. Does anyone know who I'm referring to?

Made a couple circles around the area but the blonde was still with DB's so turned my attention to a skinny brunette with short hair in a black summer dress that was posted up near Mt Vernon. Pulled into a side street and she hopped in said her name is Kim. She has a decent figure with pretty much no boobies. I'm a young clean cut guy so she thought I was LEO at first. Eventually put her worries at ease and we went to a quiet spot and got a pretty decent BBBJ for a Jackson. It was kind of hurried but definitely left happy. She said she has a room at Mt. Vernon. Got digits, seniors can PM if you'd like.

Of course as soon as I drop her off, I'm heading down PH to head home and see a bangin WSW probably in early 20's making eye contact with traffic. She had dirty blonde curly hair but that's all I could make out as drove past her. Was thinking about scooping her up also but decided against it LOL. Be safe out there.

JaxQt
06-17-14, 21:38
Saw Jamie on PH recently posted up in front of Walmart at the convenience store. She apparently got her phone stolen, so if you're trying to get a hold of her you'll have to find her walking. I pull in and roll my window down and say Hi and she hops in. We headed to a private spot and got some very nice FS for 2 Jacksons. She told me she was prego when I first met her. Anything that comes out of a working girl's mouth I take with a grain of salt so just figured she was making it up for whatever reason. But she is definitely starting to show, I'd say she's about 3 months along. Can't wait for her to hit her 3rd trimester LOL. I don't know why, but for some reason prego chicks are really hot LOL. It's a guilty pleasure I suppose 0_o Hopefully she gets a new phone sometime soon.

Quebec99
06-17-14, 23:44
In the BP section of this forum, I wrote a fairly lengthy review about my encounter with uncle. I was also told if you're in the same venue with a girl and she has paraphernalia in the room, that you are going to lockup too. The theory is, according to uncle is that they won't try to sort out whose it is onsite but instead will take all to lock up and you'll have to work it out through the courts. In effect, he was saying the girl might try to make it look like it's yours even though she knows it's hers.

As I wrote on other thread, they don't care about putting our asses at risk- but then again, makes me wonder if we care about putting ourselves at risk because we know who we are dealing with. So glad you wrote this review because occasionally I have used my car and always worried they'll come upon me- enough of that! Mess is getting to risky. Some may say, "get a room!" Well, again, read my review on BP thread- it will show that even getting or using a room doesn't seem to matter these days because they (uncles) are intercepting clients before they get to these rooms, in the rooms, or after you leave the rooms.

Uncle is getting very creative now. A while back, they said they are going to have to be more innovative as far as catching guys because the hooking thing has gone underground now- in other words, from the streets to the internet. So ingenuity is in order on their (uncles) part. So we had better consider the many ways they can make life difficult for us! Again, sorry man; I believe you when you said the stuff wasn't yours but guess what, they (uncle) don't care and they likely knew whose it was. They could have even given you a drug test to clear it up but one thing they knew is that you are going to pay thousands to clear your name. One tidbit for you in case you don't know, when you got caught, your record was in the courts database- simple right? Not so, once the courts get it, they sell that information to third party background check companies and the latter sells it to other companies as well. Before you know it, several 100's of these companies have your information on their files. In other words, you will have to do background checks on yourself with many of these to make sure they remove it once you get the sealing order from the courts. Also, in Florida, make sure you keep your nose clean for 10 years and if you do, you can petition the courts to expunge the record- which means the record is destroyed completely. Hope this helps.

Be careful guys.

Quebec99
06-17-14, 23:45
About the motel rooms now. You'll find it really doesn't matter. They're getting creative.

This is one of my worst fears and why I rarely do a car date. I know it is not the standard monger protocol, but I would rather take my chances with a possible thug in the motel room; than with the definite ones with the badges.

Thank you for sharing this story. I know how difficult it is to share some of these stories that don't have happy endings. (I really did not mean to make that a pun.).

Quebec99
06-17-14, 23:54
This is why this forum can be so effective; passing along this kind of information is so invaluable! You guys are certainly giving me food for thought! I have a career and one that leaves no room for this kind of craziness. Again, time to rethink priorities. And let me say this, even if we think we are so clever, consider this, you take a girl to your room or she comes to yours, for some reason both of you get into an argument for whatever reason; do ya know she can become so vindictive that she yells rape just to jam you up and your life is over as you know it. Guys, if you've never considered the implications of being a felon in the USA, you had better think twice. Many of your rights will be stripped from you!

I have two friends that have been caught, both out of state while on a business trip. They both say those dollars sound right to get everything sealed up etc. Both of them were just getting head, having just started, so neither reached a happy ending. One had a rental car, which they confiscated he said and they sold it at an auction, leaving him to settle with The car rental people. The other had his car towed and the bondsman sent something to his house, which his spouse saw. The dollars he lost in the divorce far exceeded 50 k. That little head can cost you a bundle if you aren't careful.

LookingDude
06-18-14, 08:40
I know I don't post a lot but I read everyday. I have seen several WSW on the Westside. I saw Brandy walking around. She said her jaw is broken but boy can she still vacuum. She was with a friend. I didn't get her name. And I saw Jen from Jen +1 yesterday. Both Jen and Brandy were at the same place yesterday. Last week I saw Katie (girl with paws on her chest and a tramp stamp). Indian country has been dry. It's been hit or miss. Mostly miss for me. I stroll around during the day so that could be why. Lane has been dry as well. Saw another Brandy near the old bowling ally about 3 weeks ago. (friend of Abby). Was going to see Addy. (she posted in BP) but wanted why too much donation (.

JZetoro19
06-18-14, 11:01
Most of the SW's that I've seen on Lane is usually by the truck stop around the i10 exit ramp. They are either camping out on the corner or wandering the motel nearby. I seen one of the girls there and she took me back to her room it was about 15 minutes tops and was not that enjoyable kind of a random night plus I was leaving the bars she actually had a really cute friend that I wanted to have a dream with instead but I have already made the offer to her, bummer.

I know I don't post a lot but I read everyday. I have seen several WSW on the Westside. I saw Brandy walking around. She said her jaw is broken but boy can she still vacuum. She was with a friend. I didn't get her name. And I saw Jen from Jen +1 yesterday. Both Jen and Brandy were at the same place yesterday. Last week I saw Katie (girl with paws on her chest and a tramp stamp). Indian country has been dry. It's been hit or miss. Mostly miss for me. I stroll around during the day so that could be why. Lane has been dry as well. Saw another Brandy near the old bowling ally about 3 weeks ago. (friend of Abby). Was going to see Addy. (she posted in BP) but wanted why too much donation (.

Quebec99
06-18-14, 13:58
In particular, where you decided to park for your session. Some of us park in little spots where we're the only ones in the area. So we look quite suspicious especially if it's a general area where hooking takes place. Typically, I prefer to blend in with other cars. For instance, I would park in a parking lot where other cars are so I wouldn't be singled out like the parking lot of a motel, grocery store, etc. But never in an area where I'm the lone ranger. Of course having tinted windows is a no brainer for me. At night and in the summer is very tricky though. In these times, the weather is so hot that I have to leave the air conditioner on. The problem with this is in order to do this, the car has to be on and my daytime running lights automatically stays on. This is dangerous because like I said, at night, they can see the car's lights on and may check it out. Oh, another good place to park is in someone's yard. Perhaps if the girl knows someone who will allow this, it can be very safe. Hope this helps.

Be careful guys.

Traww
06-18-14, 19:26
On the topic of the blues, I thought you guys might want to see this. This disturbed, perverted hick goes around Oklahoma City following cars that picked up SW's. He parks nearby and runs up to the car filming them in the act, and then turns the video into the police. He's got an entire YouTube channel dedicated to his sick work.

Here's an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXdBC8elMW0

PapaBoner35
06-18-14, 22:36
Was a little bored tonight and decided to take a ride to ph. Seen a few out by the motels and as usual the db's and pimps were out in full force. Went south on ph and seen the usual ladies, connie and a couple others chillin. Cruised back north on ph and seen charlotte and another girl walking south. Made a final pass south and didn't see anyone but charlotte getting scooped up. I didn't partake tonight just wanted to see what was out and pass the info along. Be safe gentlemen and happy hunting! PB.

Scapp
06-18-14, 22:53
I am new to the area and down here on business. What is PH? Thanks. SC.

JaxQt
06-18-14, 23:09
I am new to the area and down here on business. What is PH? Thanks. SC.PH = Phillips Hwy it's where most of the strip clubs are and of course one of the main hobbyist streets in Jax. Between University Blvd and I-95 (as you're getting to the down town area) is where you will want to focus your attention. The West side has plenty of action as well, but personally never mongered in that area. Be safe!

PapaBoner35
06-18-14, 23:44
On the topic of the blues, I thought you guys might want to see this. This disturbed, perverted hick goes around Oklahoma City following cars that picked up SW's. He parks nearby and runs up to the car filming them in the act, and then turns the video into the police. He's got an entire YouTube channel dedicated to his sick work.

Here's an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXdBC8elMW0Is he just some guy who has nothing better to do than to follow people around and be a fool? He's lucky he hasn't been shot or something like that yet. PB.

I Walk Alone
06-19-14, 00:10
Is he just some guy who has nothing better to do than to follow people around and be a fool? He's lucky he hasn't been shot or something like that yet. PB.I'm surprised this clown hasn't had the shit beat out of him yet. He's been doing this bullshit for more than 10 years now. He's been on talk shows and everything. All you ever see in his videos are guys with that deer in headlights look on their faces.

Needless to say, he's never, EVER been to the hood with this. Do I even need to give an end result if he did?

Quebec99
06-19-14, 00:43
I believe some of these guys have even went to jail because of this guy John.

Is he just some guy who has nothing better to do than to follow people around and be a fool? He's lucky he hasn't been shot or something like that yet. PB.

Scapp
06-19-14, 08:01
PH = Phillips Hwy it's where most of the strip clubs are and of course one of the main hobbyist streets in Jax. Between University Blvd and I-95 (as you're getting to the down town area) is where you will want to focus your attention. The West side has plenty of action as well, but personally never mongered in that area. Be safe!Thanks brother! I will check it out. SC.

JZetoro19
06-19-14, 09:51
I watched a couple of his videos, either this guy really has some balls or it's fake.

Here's an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXdBC8elMW0

Quebec99
06-19-14, 11:29
For 50 k, can you imagine the tail he could have had; meaning, the most glamorous, sophisticated, beautiful, and exotic women on the globe!

I have two friends that have been caught, both out of state while on a business trip. They both say those dollars sound right to get everything sealed up etc. Both of them were just getting head, having just started, so neither reached a happy ending. One had a rental car, which they confiscated he said and they sold it at an auction, leaving him to settle with The car rental people. The other had his car towed and the bondsman sent something to his house, which his spouse saw. The dollars he lost in the divorce far exceeded 50 k. That little head can cost you a bundle if you aren't careful.

Wwpfl
06-19-14, 11:40

Here's an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXdBC8elMW0Two things:

1. there seems to be more and better looking SW'rs in OKC then in Jax.

2. the johns in OKC seem to be a tad dumber, I mean not even locking your doors.

Quebec99
06-19-14, 12:28
1. Tinted windows is a must- check.

2. locked doors check.

3. Front windshield window visor check.

4. sit in the car for a few till I'm sure ole John TV isn't filming- check.

5. Don't do it in OKC triple check!

Two things:

1. there seems to be more and better looking SW'rs in OKC then in Jax.

2. the johns in OKC seem to be a tad dumber, I mean not even locking your doors.

Stiff69
06-19-14, 13:06
[Deleted by Admin]

Are you nuts? Don't ever put up a post like that again.

A2

Ghostxx
06-19-14, 17:46
Was in hooterville last night and saw this cute WSW with shorts and a t-shirt on. There were othere cars on the same road so I had to be cautious before I went and did the scoop. Road was clear and I did the pick up. Soon as she got into the car I remembered who she was, goes by Amanda and her head game is amazing last time I remembered. I was looking for her since last October, she use to be a stripper at cocktails she says. She says she doesn't walk much at all only when she needs to put food on the table. So we went to my spot and she started to use her suction skills on the pole and boys. She took off her shorts so I can grab that ass she was hiding. I don't know if it was because it was dark outside but her ass was amazing, nice size and soft. I had to test it out. She was enjoying the pounding, one point I did the reach around and rubbed on her shaved kitty, she went crazy in a good way. Pulled out, took helmet off, and blasted down her throat. She didn't waste a drop of protein shake. She told me this won't last long as she's about to join the workforce, so I better get it while it's good. Face is a 7 but body is a 10 Going to try to see her again tonight.

ClintMc
06-19-14, 18:47

Here's an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXdBC8elMW0I've enjoyed the hobby for many years thanks to Uncle Sam. And in the lovely township of Lawton, OK locking doors is a must! People saw his video and tried to replicate the same thing. Just goes to show that people are crazy. Be safe guys.

SexyBigMan
06-20-14, 15:19
Was out and about. Met kasey on Catoma and 110th at the bus stop. Blonde nice looking about a 7 on SW scale. Did the check, got a BBBJCIM for two jacks. Great work put in by her. Dropped her off 110th. I think it was catissima. Anyway Asked for digits said that her phone is off she walking right now because she usually posts online. Says she will be out and about.

Volnupe
06-20-14, 15:19
Well today I was driving on ft caroline by university and I see that blonde jessica and so guy in a truck talking to uncle. He drove off and she continued to talk. I thought she was headed off to the resort but to my surprise I see her later strolling the area. WTF. I just find it very odd she is SW'ing there. I gues she is trying to shake the DB's!

Hunt safe.

VN.

JZetoro19
06-20-14, 15:46
Did she give you digits?

Was in hooterville last night and saw this cute WSW with shorts and a t-shirt on. There were othere cars on the same road so I had to be cautious before I went and did the scoop. Road was clear and I did the pick up. Soon as she got into the car I remembered who she was, goes by Amanda and her head game is amazing last time I remembered. I was looking for her since last October, she use to be a stripper at cocktails she says. She says she doesn't walk much at all only when she needs to put food on the table. So we went to my spot and she started to use her suction skills on the pole and boys. She took off her shorts so I can grab that ass she was hiding. I don't know if it was because it was dark outside but her ass was amazing, nice size and soft. I had to test it out. She was enjoying the pounding, one point I did the reach around and rubbed on her shaved kitty, she went crazy in a good way. Pulled out, took helmet off, and blasted down her throat. She didn't waste a drop of protein shake. She told me this won't last long as she's about to join the workforce, so I better get it while it's good. Face is a 7 but body is a 10 Going to try to see her again tonight.

MikeInlc45
06-20-14, 23:13
Haven't reported lately been out of town and just FYI there is nothing in the ft. Walton area, but on to the report, got back to town last night decided to go for a stroll hit lane ave. Nothing there so went over to PH, a few WSW out and one caught my eye near the BP so I run into the store to get me a dew and on the way out thought I had her attention but apparently her DB had to do the talking for her when I told him I wanted to talk to her he said he could handle it so I told him she just missed out on 80 BS of course but it pissed me off and I drove off, don't get me wrong I've seen him there a lot so I know hes not LEO, so strolled down toward wally world and found 3 across the street decided on Kelly sweet girl good BBBJCIM for 30 said she posts on BP as Irish candy, any info would be appreciated, and probably not my best decision in the world but went back to the BP with her with me just to show him his girl is not the only one out there. Will probably repeat.

As always stay safe.

Mike.

Knot Sea
06-23-14, 20:29
Picked up Julie early this morning on PH. 5 ft 4, 44 years old, native american looking, long straight brunette hair, tatts on thigh, arms and shoulder, beer belly about 4 or 5 on SW scale. Went against my gut and scooped her up. Waste of time and money. After 3, 4 minutes was wondering why I wasn't done. Avoid picking her up unless you want to pay for nothing. What a dud.

Traww
06-23-14, 21:08
Saw someone hanging out of a door at a lodge across Wally World that looked like Ally Cat, so I swung by to check and see if I saw what I thought I saw. Sure enough, Irish Candy and Ally Cat were both hanging out there, same room. Despite attempts to contact them in the past, it was actually my first time meeting both of them in person. We talked for a while but I didn't want to partake in anything on a weekday, however they both seem very nice and are both attractive! Better than their backpage pics. Hopefully I can reach them in the future.

Lord Humongus
06-24-14, 13:02
Passed through the area around 1130 this morning saw 4 diff. Ladies all looking for rides. Gota check the side streets.

PapaBoner35
06-25-14, 21:11
Was cruising home after not seeing much on ph and seen a nice blonde walking on Cesary towards Merrill Road. Pulled over and swooped her up told me her name was jenn. Went through the usual LEO check and got a great BBBJ for a jack. She gave me the digits and I will repeat. PB.

PapaBoner35
06-25-14, 21:22
Went for a little ride on ph today after work and seen about 5 or 6 sws across from wally world, nothing caught my eye and kept cruising north and seen a very beautiful SW in a black dress and black boots coming from sins, but not sure if that's where she was exactly coming from. I turned around and pulled over waiting for her to walk by but she got scooped by another monger just before she got to where I was waiting. Any ideas on who she is? Be safe and happy hunting! PB.

I Walk Alone
06-26-14, 01:03
Can somebody fill me in on what the "LEO check" is? I honestly have a feeling I might end up getting caught in a bad situation not knowing what it is. So can somebody please explain this to me?

Inbox is fine.

Thanks in advance.

Quebec99
06-26-14, 01:34
Is when you and would-be provider show each other your sexual organs to supposedly prove both of you aren't LEO. Here is the problem, it does not prove anything! These silly girls think LEO can't legally show them (SWer) his stuff. They believe that once the both of you show your sexual parts that you're square. Now here is what LEO will do (reverse stings). If you stop an undercover female auntie, you might be smart enough not to offer $ for sex but she might ask you to show your organs and she'll show hers. She will get you to show yours first then LEO swoops in and get you for indecent exposure. They didn't get you for soliciting a hooker but they got you for something else (exposure of sexual organs) which is a misdemeanor crime and you still get to be placed in shame shame shame plus go downtown. You never do the so-called LEO check while a girl is standing outside your vehicle. Get her to get inside the car and drive off and talk for a minute.

LEO auntie will 99.99% of the time won't get into a Johns' car. They will stand outside your car and try to get you to commit the crime and then reinforcements will come in to get ya. Now uncle LEO will allow a SWer into his car but that's because the SWer cannot overtake him like you can overtake female auntie. The same as when you meet a would-be escort on BP or other related sites. If you go to her room, she will never get undressed if she's aunt LEO; however, the male LEO's will get into bed with female escort butt-naked, take a shower will her, allow roaming of one another, etc. More than you asked for but hope the additional info is useful.

Can somebody fill me in on what the "LEO check" is? I honestly have a feeling I might end up getting caught in a bad situation not knowing what it is. So can somebody please explain this to me?

Inbox is fine.

Thanks in advance.

Ron In Fla
06-26-14, 02:37

Inbox is fine.

Thanks in advance.The LEO check is where she shows her tits / pussy and THEN. ONLY after you see hers. You show your cock.

This is based on the premise that a cop will not break the law to show hers first.

But if you show yours first, and she IS a cop, you will be charged as lewd and lacivious.

Remember. If she looks too good to be true. She is. Or your vision needs calibration.

I Walk Alone
06-26-14, 08:42
The LEO check is where she shows her tits / pussy and THEN. ONLY after you see hers. You show your cock.

This is based on the premise that a cop will not break the law to show hers first.

But if you show yours first, and she IS a cop, you will be charged as lewd and lacivious.

Remember. If she looks too good to be true. She is. Or your vision needs calibration.Ohhhh. Okay. I got it now. That doesn't sound too hard to implement.

Thanks for the help.

JaxDog
06-26-14, 09:35

Inbox is fine.

Thanks in advance.Just a word to the wise, if the woman gets in your vehicle she's not a cop, period! Under no circumstances would a woman undercover agent get in your car. Ask her if she needs a ride, nothing wrong with helping someone that looks like they may need a "ride" if she gets in she's not a cop. If she doesn't get in immediately drive away, under no circumstance discuss anything that might be considered sexual. JD.

Old School
06-26-14, 09:52
Just a word to the wise, if the woman gets in your vehicle she's not a cop, period! Under no circumstances would a woman undercover agent get in your car. Ask her if she needs a ride, nothing wrong with helping someone that looks like they may need a "ride" if she gets in she's not a cop. If she doesn't get in immediately drive away, under no circumstance discuss anything that might be considered sexual. JD.Do not joke or use code words, as JaxDog said, drive away. Many moons ago I learned the hard way, made a joke in reference to amount I think I said $2 dollars and drove off. Immediately I see blue lights and then I am in an unmarked vehicle listening to my joke. Of course I scared and did not want to bring light to the situation. Paid a fine in court, today I would have lawyered up.

What's crazy is they could have probably got me for DUI, I was leaving Centerfolds, UC was right by road as you exit parking lot. Like I said I was young then and green I only into strip clubs.

Keep Safe!

I Walk Alone
06-26-14, 11:42
Just a word to the wise, if the woman gets in your vehicle she's not a cop, period! Under no circumstances would a woman undercover agent get in your car. Ask her if she needs a ride, nothing wrong with helping someone that looks like they may need a "ride" if she gets in she's not a cop. If she doesn't get in immediately drive away, under no circumstance discuss anything that might be considered sexual. JD.Well I don't have a car, but that's good advice. Any advice for those of us on foot?

You guys should post more advice topics like this in case there are more new people like myself that need help.

Thanks.

I Walk Alone
06-26-14, 11:45
Do not joke or use code words, as JaxDog said, drive away. Many moons ago I learned the hard way, made a joke in reference to amount I think I said $2 dollars and drove off. Immediately I see blue lights and then I am in an unmarked vehicle listening to my joke. Of course I scared and did not want to bring light to the situation. Paid a fine in court, today I would have lawyered up.

What's crazy is they could have probably got me for DUI, I was leaving Centerfolds, UC was right by road as you exit parking lot. Like I said I was young then and green I only into strip clubs.

Keep Safe!Thanks. This is also helpful. I'll definitely keep all this in mind now that I know.

PlayTiem
06-26-14, 12:40
The LEO check is where she shows her tits / pussy and THEN. ONLY after you see hers. You show your cock.

Remember. If she looks too good to be true. She is. Or your vision needs calibration.I've not done the SW thing, so perhaps the rules are a bit different, but generally speaking, a bit of groping through clothes and a quick kiss has convinced more than one lady that I'm not her uncle. I'd be surprised if someone working undercover would be willing to go through with that (unless you're in Hawaii, apparently! And I have a hard time imagining that that could be legally construed in the same way as pulling out your willy. Of course, if she pulls away / refuses, just apologize for the misunderstanding and end things right then and there.

AlphaMale 01
06-27-14, 12:22
Does anyone know where I might be able to find a SW with above average personalities?

Thanks for the help, AM.

HelloKittyKat
06-28-14, 21:56
Phoenix, AZ and Columbus, OH, and yes I'm serious, not joking! Rare in US, those 2 places have hottest young GIS not all jaded.

Otherwise, most bars in Latin America though not SW and Germany.

Streets harden quick!

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a SW with above average personalities?

Thanks for the help, AM.

PapaBoner35
06-29-14, 17:04
I have seen her a couple of times since my first review. The second time was not to bad but this last time was horrible. Let me say she's a pleasure to be around until she shoots that shit in her and after that she spaces out and forgets your there. Had me waiting in her room for about 20-30 minutes and I couldn't take it anymore. Got dressed and grabbed half the donation back and went to tell her I was leaving and seen that she was passed out on the toilet. Said she would make it up to me so like a fool I said ok and we stopped at a store and she jumped into another car claiming that it was a friend that was taking her to get a room. (bullshit). It just pissed me off even further! I hate writing bad reviews but I was taken imo, not for much but its the principal of it all. Be safe and happy hunting gentlemen! PB.

BigMeats
06-29-14, 18:29
Did she give you digits?You get the digits?

BigMeats
06-29-14, 18:39
I'm new to this site but not the dream night life. Where's the good looking SWs at? On Phillips Hghwy or? In need of the hot spots.

Jaxsleepdog
06-29-14, 23:07
I have been a monger for some time and have been a member of this site for a long time as well. Even though I have gathered information, I haven't given much. That is going to change. If you are into BSW I have been lucky off of Moncrief north of mlk or on pearl. Meet this nice girl named Trina. On Moncrief meet this girl tall skinny younger meaning early to late 20's. I usually like ph but have been missing there. Used to be this girl named tiarra that I used to see there.

NumbSkull
06-30-14, 00:28
I've not done the SW thing, so perhaps the rules are a bit different, but generally speaking, a bit of groping through clothes and a quick kiss has convinced more than one lady that I'm not her uncle. I'd be surprised if someone working undercover would be willing to go through with that (unless you're in Hawaii, apparently! And I have a hard time imagining that that could be legally construed in the same way as pulling out your willy. Of course, if she pulls away / refuses, just apologize for the misunderstanding and end things right then and there.

I've wondered about that Hawaii exemption. Sooo, if the male Vice squad gets to have sex with prostitutes in the name of justice; does this also mean that occasionally the female vice agent might have to have sex with the johns also? You know inorder to fully 'nail' down the case!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/undercover-police-in-hawaii-fight-for-right-to-have-sex-with-prostitutes-during-investigations-9210959.html

I Walk Alone
06-30-14, 08:44
I've wondered about that Hawaii exemption. Sooo, if the male Vice squad gets to have sex with prostitutes in the name of justice; does this also mean that occasionally the female vice agent might have to have sex with the johns also? You know inorder to fully 'nail' down the case!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/undercover-police-in-hawaii-fight-for-right-to-have-sex-with-prostitutes-during-investigations-9210959.htmlI don't know much of anything about the criminal justice system in this country, but isn't this what they call entrapment?

Majik Mike
06-30-14, 10:12
Passed through the area around 1130 this morning saw 4 diff. Ladies all looking for rides. Gota check the side streets.This babe does no SW but she's reasonable and in Hooterville, I have digits for Seniors and she is accommodating with not a lot of notice, I sure wish I could find Rhonda Lee her mother Val and aunts Shirley and Tammy anyone see the in the west side stroll?

Hot Tacos
06-30-14, 11:08
This babe does no SW but she's reasonable and in Hooterville, I have digits for Seniors and she is accommodating with not a lot of notice, I sure wish I could find Rhonda Lee her mother Val and aunts Shirley and Tammy anyone see the in the west side stroll?Isn't the PA the one that has minimum size requirements?

PlayTiem
06-30-14, 19:34
I don't know much of anything about the criminal justice system in this country, but isn't this what they call entrapment?I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding of "entrapment" is a cop getting someone to do something they wouldn't normally be inclined to do without the cop convincing them to do it.

InMyOwnLane
06-30-14, 21:16
I was on my way home from an aggravating day at work and got off at Lane ave to get gas. While pumping I noticed a WSW chick pacing across the street in a pink shirt and some teeny black shorts. She finally crossed the street and told me her name was Alison and said that she was hungry and wanted some food. I told her to hop in, and we went to a quiet spot so I could let her sample a bit of tube steak. Slightly above average BBBJ with no CIM for a Jackson. She was kinda cute, maybe 5-6 on SW scale, brown hair with reddish highlights with a pretty nice ass. She was obviously under the influence of something though cause she fell completely asleep (mouth open and all) while riding 6-8 blocks to drop her back off. The other thing that gave it away was. As she was getting out my vehicle, she turned to me with a completely dazed look and said. "Tell my cousin I said congratulations on the new baby" and closed my door.

I thought I was in the twilight zone for just a second. Then I sped off. Guys, I can't make this shit up.

JaxQt
06-30-14, 21:21
Isn't the PA the one that has minimum size requirements?Yea she does, must be packing at least a 7" copier machine or that secretary won't schedule you. Pretty crazy in my opinion, if she is looking for something specific she needs to be paying the guy, just sayin.

Anonymous123
06-30-14, 22:31
Just had a dream with a pretty little thang off of lennox and macduff. Her name was Ashley, blonde pretty smile spinner. I think she was about a 8 out of 10 streetwalker scale. But her personality made her a ten. She was laughing, cracking jokes and having a good (hard) time. Good oral skills and she likes AA, LOL. She takes a pounding, all for. 25! Got digits for seniors. She is a gem, let's make her want to stay around fellas!

Pipelayer10
07-01-14, 08:43
Just had a dream with a pretty little thang off of lennox and macduff. Her name was Ashley, blonde pretty smile spinner. I think she was about a 8 out of 10 streetwalker scale. But her personality made her a ten. She was laughing, cracking jokes and having a good (hard) time. Good oral skills and she likes AA, LOL. She takes a pounding, all for. 25! Got digits for seniors. She is a gem, let's make her want to stay around fellas!Please share the digits!!

Pipelayer10
07-01-14, 08:46
Yea she does, must be packing at least a 7" copier machine or that secretary won't schedule you. Pretty crazy in my opinion, if she is looking for something specific she needs to be paying the guy, just sayin.If she wants my pipe she is definitely paying me, and I meet the standards but the hell with that. Plus you have to fill out a fucking resume to see her No Thank You!!

Scooter6
07-01-14, 11:52
Was out on Philips Highway around 1 AM, and I saw a cute WSW with blonde hair walking down the street. I decided to give her a ride, and she said her name was Bridget. I dreamt that she wanted. 2 for a BBBJCIM, and she gave a pretty darn good one.Wondering if this is the Bridget I'm thinking of. One I know isn't a SW as far as I know. But she just got out of Uncle LEO's cabin in May and happen to notice this morning she's back in there as of last night but not for any mongering related issues. Just the same thing she can't get off of. After an extended stay there, I hoped she'd clean up but apparently not.

She's a lot of fun, especially when she's clean but she's going down hill when I last saw her.

She's about mid 20's cute and loves BJ's LOL.

Stay safe all.

BigMeats
07-01-14, 18:28
I was on my way home from an aggravating day at work and got off at Lane ave to get gas. While pumping I noticed a WSW chick pacing across the street in a pink shirt and some teeny black shorts. She finally crossed the street and told me her name was Alison and said that she was hungry and wanted some food. I told her to hop in, and we went to a quiet spot so I could let her sample a bit of tube steak. Slightly above average BBBJ with no CIM for a Jackson. She was kinda cute, maybe 5-6 on SW scale, brown hair with reddish highlights with a pretty nice ass. She was obviously under the influence of something though cause she fell completely asleep (mouth open and all) while riding 6-8 blocks to drop her back off. The other thing that gave it away was. As she was getting out my vehicle, she turned to me with a completely dazed look and said. "Tell my cousin I said congratulations on the new baby" and closed my door.

I thought I was in the twilight zone for just a second. Then I sped off. Guys, I can't make this shit up.LOL. Wow you get digits?

JaxQt
07-01-14, 19:43
If she wants my pipe she is definitely paying me, and I meet the standards but the hell with that. Plus you have to fill out a fucking resume to see her No Thank You!!Agreed, I fit the bill as well but fk all that noise. Rather not play 500 questions when trying to see a provider. If she was super hot, she may be able to get away with it.

JaxQt
07-01-14, 19:46
Just had a dream with a pretty little thang off of lennox and macduff. Her name was Ashley, blonde pretty smile spinner. I think she was about a 8 out of 10 streetwalker scale. But her personality made her a ten. She was laughing, cracking jokes and having a good (hard) time. Good oral skills and she likes AA, LOL. She takes a pounding, all for. 25! Got digits for seniors. She is a gem, let's make her want to stay around fellas!You have mail.

RunngL8
07-02-14, 02:38
Just got approached at the Hess by a thick BSW calling herself Hershey. She was complaining no one picks her up cause she looks like a guy. I politely tell her you do have some guy features. So as I get done getting gas she hops in pulls her pants down and shows me she's not a dude. I feline but get her number for those of you that might like it.

I Walk Alone
07-02-14, 08:51
Just got approached at the Hess by a thick BSW calling herself Hershey. She was complaining no one picks her up cause she looks like a guy. I politely tell her you do have some guy features. So as I get done getting gas she hops in pulls her pants down and shows me she's not a dude. I feline but get her number for those of you that might like it.PM me her number.

Appreciated.