PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

JanineLuv
12-10-17, 11:54
Ninjas are elusive creatures that when spotted are usually sporting a Katana, ninja stars or other deadly weapons such as Justin Bieber albums and have a strong honor code. They strike and disappear in a cloud of smoke 0_o LOL on a serious note I believe he's referring to undercover LEO's as ninjas.Ah uncles.

DWaltonXXX
12-10-17, 16:56
I think you'd be better off contributing something of substance. The crowd here has no patience for pointless post-padding.

Hey guys first time post. Just wondering how to combat this weather.

Unlock
12-10-17, 19:35
I cruised at 1 pm today. 2 in Indian country, 2 on lane, 3 on lenox, 1 sin city. Its 630 pm now and just saw 2 on bay meadows. Only one looked good but she got scooped up. Heading out now. I think they get cheaper when it gets cold out. LOL. Of course I have regulars but I love me some strange.

DontBeObvious
12-11-17, 05:13
410 am. Ran into kim at the gas station on 103 and firstone. Says she is stranded and always needs a ride between 2-6 am.

Dan1978
12-11-17, 18:19
I was sitting home minding my business when one of my atf SWans messaged asking to scratch other's backs. Of course that's all it took on a rainy day to get me out of the house. Carrie delivered as always an incredible BBJCIM. She ok'd sharing the digits so if you didn't get them last time I posted you can inbox me she's a weetsider. I'm out today strolling, just want a new one under the belt. P.S, Carrie goes by Nikki or Nicki sometimes on backpage but will drain the pipe if your buddies Jackson and abe are around. Anyway just trying to earn my stripes on here and of course reciprocating is appreciated. Good luck fellas.

LilMama0487
12-12-17, 01:46
Hey to my wonderful mongers! This is Katie the Great LOL! I'm back in town Please PM me and I'll give you my new digits. Hope to hear from why'all soon and always be safe.

Luke Cage668
12-12-17, 10:34
Hey to my wonderful mongers! This is Katie the Great LOL! I'm back in town Please PM me and I'll give you my new digits. Hope to hear from why'all soon and always be safe.Your box or just PM me.

Member #5882
12-12-17, 10:39
PM me your digits.

SexyBigMan
12-12-17, 10:39
Hey to my wonderful mongers! This is Katie the Great LOL! I'm back in town Please PM me and I'll give you my new digits. Hope to hear from why'all soon and always be safe.Your inbox full. Hit me with a PM and leave your #.

Member #6455
12-12-17, 11:58
Your mailbox is full. Can you PM the digits?

I was sitting home minding my business when one of my atf SWans messaged asking to scratch other's backs. Of course that's all it took on a rainy day to get me out of the house. Carrie delivered as always an incredible BBJCIM. She ok'd sharing the digits so if you didn't get them last time I posted you can inbox me she's a weetsider. I'm out today strolling, just want a new one under the belt. P.S, Carrie goes by Nikki or Nicki sometimes on backpage but will drain the pipe if your buddies Jackson and abe are around. Anyway just trying to earn my stripes on here and of course reciprocating is appreciated. Good luck fellas.

JaxRider
12-12-17, 12:41
Hey to my wonderful mongers! This is Katie the Great LOL! I'm back in town Please PM me and I'll give you my new digits. Hope to hear from why'all soon and always be safe.Pm number. Thanks.

Scooter6
12-12-17, 12:41
Hey to my wonderful mongers! This is Katie the Great LOL! I'm back in town Please PM me and I'll give you my new digits. Hope to hear from why'all soon and always be safe.

Ditto - PM me digits when you clean out your inbox
thanks

BestSide
12-12-17, 14:02
Hey to my wonderful mongers! This is Katie the Great LOL! I'm back in town Please PM me and I'll give you my new digits. Hope to hear from why'all soon and always be safe.Pm me or send me new digits in box.

Member #5620
12-12-17, 15:35
Can someone pm me Kate the great number.

ThatGuy1201
12-12-17, 17:28
Hey to my wonderful mongers! This is Katie the Great LOL! I'm back in town Please PM me and I'll give you my new digits. Hope to hear from why'all soon and always be safe.Hey looks like your inbox is still full, can you PM me the new number when you sort through all of the messages. Thanks.

BiggDaddi
12-13-17, 00:14
Flood gates are open! It's going to be like the line around the apple store when a new iPhone comes out. Hahaha.

Big Delicious
12-13-17, 03:05
I headed out on Sunday after dark. It seems Sunday is always a good day for pickups. Wonder why that is?

I headed over to Main St. Saw a couple BSW when I spotted Becky on 25th and Main. Lady with blonde hair (early 40's) with leather face. Not bad for a SW. Gave a good BBJCIM for the $. All in all, nice lady. Didn't get any digits because she claims she doesn't come out much.

So far, I've had more success on Main than anywhere else. I think I'm taking laps in other areas at the wrong times because I haven't really spotted very many of them.

Stay safe bros.

BigD.

Informer904
12-13-17, 03:09
Clear some space. Trying to send you a message.

WildLife567
12-13-17, 07:40
Hey to my wonderful mongers! This is Katie the Great LOL! I'm back in town Please PM me and I'll give you my new digits. Hope to hear from why'all soon and always be safe.Your inbox is still full, can you pm me your new number.

Dirty Wild66
12-13-17, 09:58
Hey send me those digits.

Member #6123
12-13-17, 12:37
She said she has gained over 20 pounds and now has titles and an ass.

Anybody seen her yet?

Luke Cage668
12-13-17, 13:29
Requesting to my fellow mongers out there to PM Katie's new digits.

SexyBigMan
12-13-17, 14:25
Can someone throw them Katie digits Big's way?

DMan696
12-13-17, 15:39
Can someone also pm me the digits thanks!

JanineLuv
12-13-17, 17:12
She said she has gained over 20 pounds and now has titles and an ass.

Anybody seen her yet?She was in need of gaining 100 pounds so she's still 80 pounds short.

Member #5620
12-13-17, 23:47
Can someone please PM me her current number.

Member #5808
12-14-17, 01:23
Would anyone be willing to pm me Katie's new number?

Dan1978
12-14-17, 06:56
Your mailbox is full. Can you PM the digits?Cleared it out.

Dan1978
12-14-17, 07:01
Your mailbox is full. Can you PM the digits?Cleared it and assuming you wanted the digits I tried to send them and now your inbox is full LOL. Inbox me whenever you make room and Ill share the number.

ZoomLens2013
12-14-17, 09:38
Dang, Katie must really be Great!

Taylor19
12-14-17, 09:39
Anyone know what happened to Tia / babiluv? I saw her a few times as a swan, after her backpage heyday. Is she spending time with her uncle?

Bosshog1
12-14-17, 10:10
I've had no success in sins this week, am I the only one?

Luke Cage668
12-14-17, 10:23
Requesting to my fellow mongers out there to PM Katie's new digits.No biggie, life goes on.

ZoomLens2013
12-14-17, 10:45
No biggie, life goes on.Katie's phone probably melted.

JaxRider
12-14-17, 12:06
Anyone know what happened to Tia / babiluv? I saw her a few times as a swan, after her backpage heyday. Is she spending time with her uncle?Saw Tia at raceTrac on university and 95 about 5 days ago. It was around 2 am. She looked raggedy wearing sweats and had that million mile stare in her eyes. She was with some short black guy. May or may not have been her new BF or handler. I was in a rush so I didn't talk to her.

PapaPop
12-14-17, 12:52
Katie the great what does she look like?

Informer904
12-14-17, 13:51
I've had no success in sins this week, am I the only one?Don't know about anyone else, but it's been pretty much dead all month for me. You may see a few older ones here and there but nothing to shake a stick at.

Dan1978
12-14-17, 16:14
Looks like I post it in between Katie's messages to someone about giving them a number I only have Carrie's number I do not have Katie's number I will happily share Carrie's number but wanted to clear up that I am looking for Katie's as well.

KK904
12-14-17, 16:37
Saw Tia at raceTrac on university and 95 about 5 days ago. It was around 2 am. She looked raggedy wearing sweats and had that million mile stare in her eyes. She was with some short black guy. May or may not have been her new BF or handler. I was in a rush so I didn't talk to her.I think you might be mistaken I just looked on uncle site she's still in lock up until January.

JaxRider
12-14-17, 19:49
I think you might be mistaken I just looked on uncle site she's still in lock up until January.Short blonde with bolt ons. Same hair and nose. Could have been a twin. I apologize for any false hope I may have caused.

PoniBoi
12-14-17, 19:58
Short blonde with bolt ons. Same hair and nose. Could have been a twin. I apologize for any false hope I may have caused.I'm somewhat sure of it. *wink.

-PB.

KK904
12-14-17, 20:21
Short blonde with bolt ons. Same hair and nose. Could have been a twin. I apologize for any false hope I may have caused.Damn I hope you're right I might go look for myself maybe Uncle site is slacking on updates.

LuvSoftHands
12-14-17, 22:17
Looks like I post it in between Katie's messages to someone about giving them a number I only have Carrie's number I do not have Katie's number I will happily share Carrie's number but wanted to clear up that I am looking for Katie's as well.Geez, can somebody please just post those digits? Or PM me. Thanks in advance.

PoniBoi
12-14-17, 23:01
Dang, Katie must really be Great!Is in her enthusiastic eager to please performance w / a laid back easy to talk to attitude. As for physicality, I won't judge. I'll just say approach her open-minded. Yes, she does have her demons and its the reason for the shape she's in (or was in. Haven't seen her in a spell). LilMamma has been too kind for me to say anything negative.

If anybodys into getting their salad tossed, well Katie is the chef to do it. Just do her a favor and be somewhat hygeniec.

Katie: "Lets jump in the back so you can lay down and I can do it better".

BeSafe LilMamma! I'll see you again once the rave has died down.

-PB.

DontBeObvious
12-15-17, 06:22
If you happen to be on lane keep an eye out for a chocolste trest with a afro. Her name is sasha. Offered her a ride and now my day looks bright already. Seriously she out 3 times a week around this time.

JZetoro19
12-15-17, 15:14
Man it's been so dry lately and I try to stay on the West side of town for personal reasons. I've made a few passes on the known areas and don't seem to find any luck. Thanks to another member on here I did get the hook up with Carrie and boy does she deliver. Carrie has great vacuuming skills and she can be messy. There is CIM but it's a catch and release. She hasn't been walking much since there is some family issues going on but she will make some time for folks in the 32244 area.

She also had a friend she introduced me to today for a double but she was 30 years too old for me. I'll keep those digits around for a rainy day when I'm feeling like I need some cougar in my life.

Unlock
12-15-17, 15:38
Just picked up Sam. Strawberry blonde hot as % No digits just room number. Did I just see Arial? I don't care she was hot.

DontBeObvious
12-15-17, 22:27
Hey guys so I am new to the mongering scene and have had some success. I found where indian town is, melissa and kat are my personal faves. I've had alot of success on lane but I can't seem to find hooterville. I've been told its north od 295 and 103rd. I've hunted here but no signs of action. Can someone pm the whereabouts.

Dan1978
12-16-17, 02:26
Hey guys so I am new to the mongering scene and have had some success. I found where indian town is, melissa and kat are my personal faves. I've had alot of success on lane but I can't seem to find hooterville. I've been told its north od 295 and 103rd. I've hunted here but no signs of action. Can someone pm the whereabouts.Not north. 103rd by old middleburg got to get on back streets, strolled last couple days and have seen a few, but honestly theyre not great looking and I've indulged in most LOL.

Gene485
12-16-17, 07:22
Spotted a tall 5'7" to 5'9" farely attractive WSW I block east of lakeshore. If alone would have scopped for sure.

Good hunting.

Gene.

Mr C
12-16-17, 08:11
Hey guys so I am new to the mongering scene and have had some success. I found where indian town is, melissa and kat are my personal faves. I've had alot of success on lane but I can't seem to find hooterville. I've been told its north od 295 and 103rd. I've hunted here but no signs of action. Can someone pm the whereabouts.H'ville is actually located between 103 rdvand Noroad (yes that's the name of the road). Turn right at light at Sunoco station, and everything to the left of you is known as Hootervile. However, it's been dry in there for months.

The H'ville ho's seemed to have moved acccros 103rd st to along April from behind the Sunoco station on down a couple of blocks.

Datboi
12-16-17, 10:31
Just picked up Sam. Strawberry blonde hot as % No digits just room number. Did I just see Arial? I don't care she was hot.I think her real name is Samantha.

Sugenault
12-16-17, 16:48
Man it's been so dry lately and I try to stay on the West side of town for personal reasons. I've made a few passes on the known areas and don't seem to find any luck. Thanks to another member on here I did get the hook up with Carrie and boy does she deliver. Carrie has great vacuuming skills and she can be messy. There is CIM but it's a catch and release. She hasn't been walking much since there is some family issues going on but she will make some time for folks in the 32244 area.

She also had a friend she introduced me to today for a double but she was 30 years too old for me. I'll keep those digits around for a rainy day when I'm feeling like I need some cougar in my life.Who is the pic of Carrie or the MILF.

Jactionville
12-16-17, 18:09
I saw Ariel Emerald waling with a "friend" this morning at Roosevelt Blvd (US-17) and Timuquana Road. She was acting crazy!

About 30 minutes later, I passed by that area again and she was on the opposite side of the street, and he was on the other. She then got swooped up by a jeep. It's weird seeing her walking, but she did post an ad this afternoon. Times must be really rough!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/386-569-1619/18097463

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=243205

JanineLuv
12-16-17, 18:44
I saw Ariel Emerald waling with a "friend" this morning at Roosevelt Blvd (US-17) and Timuquana Road. She was acting crazy!

About 30 minutes later, I passed by that area again and she was on the opposite side of the street, and he was on the other. She then got swooped up by a jeep. It's weird seeing her walking, but she did post an ad this afternoon. Times must be really rough!

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=243205Man, I saw that ariel walking roosevelt about 2 years ago and recognized her from the page. I thought it was my lucky day cause she charges insane prices if you call her. I turned around and tried to scoop her for street prices but she denied that she was a swan. When I drove away I called her and said I thought you said you werent a swan she said yah well I ll see you for 300 or whatever it was. Stupid b.

FunNthaSun
12-16-17, 18:57

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=243205Wow every time I contacted her she would act as if she was so upscale and wouldn't even accept a reasonable donation for services from BP. Maybe this my chance! LOL.

DontBeObvious
12-16-17, 22:56
Is it behind the kangaroo or on the other side of the street.

BestSide
12-17-17, 12:48
Does anyone have Katie new digits?

CinderBlock
12-17-17, 20:01
Was hoping to find something new. Took a cruise up to Philly around 430-5 pm. A cpl plump Mt vernen girls out and about. Saw a nice blond skinny gal closer to the temp room rental house by emerson but she was strutting with a purpose, I'm guessing to wacos, didn't seem interested in hanging out. Was about to head home. Decided one more loop would not hurt, Uncle was very present. Got lucky and caught the red fish on my last go around. We struck a deal and went to her room for a very good time. She was looking and smelling great and was in a very good mood. This was my third visit and it Has gotten better every time. Amazing young lady. As discussed before, there will be a guy or two around. I have had 0 issues with them. So don't let that bother your decision to scoop her up.

Luke Cage668
12-17-17, 21:46
Dreamed of her, Blonde haired 35 yr old slim Swan, smelled of cigs, L-check and agreed to Jackson and proceeded to the spot, subpar technique, too much slobbering, extremely loose lips and horrible with directions. I Called it after about 7 min so I didn't finish. Definitely will not repeat.

KDoogie
12-18-17, 02:26
Saw two cars stopped by Uncle LEO around 9 PM this evening. Didn't see it happen, but they looked like monger mobiles. One was stopped on PH, and the other turned on St. Aug Rd before being pulled over. Be careful out there!

BestSide
12-18-17, 13:31
Looking for some fun around San Juan for lunch. Spotted Jamie (one with bolt ons) off the beaten path behind the marina. Made a you turn to make the scoop. Just as I was about to stop, I spot uncle with two SUV's watching her. Stay safe and be vigilant.

Smokie1201
12-18-17, 16:12
Just saw a Cute blonde on PH, just north of MV. Short black dress. Tried to scoop, she was gone by the time I turned around. Anyone have any info or digits?

JanineLuv
12-19-17, 17:29
I'm surprised I seem to be the only report so far. I must've caught her just before she left her notel on her stroll. Man, I've been waiting about 2 years to try to catch this slippery fish but she's always just out of my grasp and I finally caught her. She was actually in my vehicle and had my first convo (of course brief, but still) I haven't been this excited since my days with Russian kati. I'd say Kati still has an edge. We just couldn't agree to terms though. She wanted abivr street prices and it being Christmas and all I needed to save. I'm actually quite proud that I stood my ground. Just getting her in my presence was almost like a dream fulfilled anyways and I got that for free. I offered to take her to my place and she said she doesn't do that and she insisted I go to her room and I was like, ya right who all is over there? Oh nobody they'll leave blah blah. It was one of the worst notels and I know about her being a thief. I didn't want to spend that. She said catch her next time and she won't ask for that much. Yah right. At least she gave me the time of when she usually strolls so ill be looking. I was so excited I forgot to ask for digits. She definitely doesn't look or act like a street walker. She was kind and considerate and looked clean. Her hair was still wet from the shower and the story about her teeth was a lie I'd say. She was smiling the whole time and they were straight and white. If they're fake teeth I'd never know they look perfect. I hope she doesn't disappear again.

JaxClub
12-19-17, 21:52
I'm surprised I seem to be the only report so far. I must've caught her just before she left her notel on her stroll. Man, I've been waiting about 2 years to try to catch this slippery fish but she's always just out of my grasp and I finally caught her. She was actually in my vehicle and had my first convo (of course brief, but still) I haven't been this excited since my days with Russian kati. I'd say Kati still has an edge. We just couldn't agree to terms though. She wanted abivr street prices and it being Christmas and all I needed to save. I'm actually quite proud that I stood my ground. Just getting her in my presence was almost like a dream fulfilled anyways and I got that for free. I offered to take her to my place and she said she doesn't do that and she insisted I go to her room and I was like, ya right who all is over there? Oh nobody they'll leave blah blah. It was one of the worst notels and I know about her being a thief. I didn't want to spend that. She said catch her next time and she won't ask for that much. Yah right. At least she gave me the time of when she usually strolls so ill be looking. I was so excited I forgot to ask for digits. She definitely doesn't look or act like a street walker. She was kind and considerate and looked clean. Her hair was still wet from the shower and the story about her teeth was a lie I'd say. She was smiling the whole time and they were straight and white. If they're fake teeth I'd never know they look perfect. I hope she doesn't disappear again.Lmao. A lie? Some people here have known her a lot longer than you.

DontBeObvious
12-19-17, 23:57
Uncle is very active on lane. Just spotted 4 of my uncles at speedway.

JeffryBrach
12-20-17, 00:37

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=243205Wow, I never knew her as a swan. I tried to see here twice in the last year and Got those outrageous quotes too. I thought it was just me. I just cut all comms. My last visit with her was at her place about 2 years ago. Though I do not (or did not) see her as really my type. She really preformed on the head game and those legs are my favorite feature. It would be nice to give her another ride. But at swan rates.

WhiteNite2000
12-20-17, 01:31
I'm surprised I seem to be the only report so far. I must've caught her just before she left her notel on her stroll. Man, I've been waiting about 2 years to try to catch this slippery fish but she's always just out of my grasp and I finally caught her. She was actually in my vehicle and had my first convo (of course brief, but still) I haven't been this excited since my days with Russian kati. I'd say Kati still has an edge. We just couldn't agree to terms though. She wanted abivr street prices and it being Christmas and all I needed to save. I'm actually quite proud that I stood my ground. Just getting her in my presence was almost like a dream fulfilled anyways and I got that for free. I offered to take her to my place and she said she doesn't do that and she insisted I go to her room and I was like, ya right who all is over there? Oh nobody they'll leave blah blah. It was one of the worst notels and I know about her being a thief. I didn't want to spend that. She said catch her next time and she won't ask for that much. Yah right. At least she gave me the time of when she usually strolls so ill be looking. I was so excited I forgot to ask for digits. She definitely doesn't look or act like a street walker. She was kind and considerate and looked clean. Her hair was still wet from the shower and the story about her teeth was a lie I'd say. She was smiling the whole time and they were straight and white. If they're fake teeth I'd never know they look perfect. I hope she doesn't disappear again.I called to speak to her and some joker answered the line. He told me to call back in 20 minutes which I did. She told me she doesn't get her dates like that but I would have to catch her while she was out and about. Strange, I know! I never pursued it further.

JanineLuv
12-20-17, 04:25
Lmao. A lie? Some people here have known her a lot longer than you.She's got the best set of non teeth I've ever seen. I forgot to mention the alcohol story. That report is defineatley true. It looked like she was mixing a drink outside of that garbage gas station I saw her walk to, and when she hopped in you could definately smell it reaking out of the cup. At least it appears she doesn't have the other usual addictions.

JanineLuv
12-20-17, 04:28
I called to speak to her and some joker answered the line. He told me to call back in 20 minutes which I did. She told me she doesn't get her dates like that but I would have to catch her while she was out and about. Strange, I know! I never pursued it further.Damn, so even if you catch her, it appears that you really haven't. Who knows how to really deal with this b?

CinderBlock
12-20-17, 19:00
She heads out around 830 or nine in the morn. She needs to make around 100 bucks then she can relax for the day. Then back out before dark to do it again. Once she hits her goal she is done. Thats why its hard to catch her out. She can see 3 guys max 4 or two who pony up a hundo and be done for the day. I saw signs of hard drug use in the room a visit ago, but I can not for sure say whether or not she uses. May just be the boy toy who does.

DahGirlsOfJax
12-20-17, 23:57
Lately I have been enjoying myself with Missy between the hours of 3 and 5 am. She is an attractive spinner WSWan in her mid 20's. Her pleasant attitude is accompanied with adequate skills and is willing to step out of the box for client satisfaction.

WalnutDoor84
12-21-17, 02:11
Went cruising near the Arlington Xpwy service roads in hopes of scooping up Jamie again. Just my luck, when I spotted her and tried to loop around, a guy right behind me picked her up. Frustrated, I drove around for a bit. Went to Sin City and there was no one out. Went back to the Xpwy about 25 minutes later and saw Jamie walking near the Exxon. I asked if she needed a ride and she remembered me from our encounter a few weeks ago.

We found a quiet spot and she proceeded to give another great mic check. As I mentioned before, she is all about pleasing the customer. She asked which way I liked it, if I wanted her hair up or down, and how I wanted the boys handled while she sang into the mic. Just her attitude and willingness to please make her an easy favorite. When I bust, she caught and released. Its a shame she doesn't have a phone because I certainly visit her often.

JaxClub
12-21-17, 02:55
She heads out around 830 or nine in the morn. She needs to make around 100 bucks then she can relax for the day. Then back out before dark to do it again. Once she hits her goal she is done. Thats why its hard to catch her out. She can see 3 guys max 4 or two who pony up a hundo and be done for the day. I saw signs of hard drug use in the room a visit ago, but I can not for sure say whether or not she uses. May just be the boy toy who does.She is clean now. Just alcohol. Her boyfriend is a crackhead though.

JanineLuv
12-21-17, 04:19
She is clean now. Just alcohol. Her boyfriend is a crackhead though.4 hundo is alot in alcohol so I assume she pays for his fix with it. Is he a dope boy or just a crack head? I'm at work by 8 in the morning. Can you tell her to get up at 5 or 6?

KK904
12-24-17, 08:42
If the monger in the truck who was behind me while I'm trying to pick up the red head you sir suck.

RicoJax
12-24-17, 10:06
If the monger in the truck who was behind me while I'm trying to pick up the red head you sir suck.I had the same issue in picking up the mermaid on Phillips. While I am talking with her, this other guy in a blue pickup pulls up next to me and is motioning to her, so obviously, she suddenly wants to start renegotiating up after we had reached an agreement. (Even at the higher rate, the visit with her was a bargain) Some times I think we are our own worst enemy. Although, at least with the SWans, I do frequently enjoy the thrill of the hunt, you instantaneously see what they really look like and it's a reasonable rate. Now if they satisfy your or not, well that is another subject completely. I am at the point, where I would rather end a session with a street walker unsatisfied and give her a Jackson for her time than put up with all the shenanigans of the back page girls who are just in la la land with the rates they are requesting.

RicoJax
12-24-17, 10:49
After being on the receiving end of back to back back page bait & switch scams, I took to the streets. Started out on PH at the bodega near the Centerfold Lounge and there was one middle aged white woman hanging out at the side of the building. From what I seen decent chest, but as she was approaching my car, she had quite a limp and I wasn't quite desperate yet, so I continued on. Went by the Scottish twice on my loops, even resorting to talk to the drug dealers to see if they have seen any gals around even they didn't know of any. You know times are tough when the drug dealers don't have a one of their potential customers lined up for you as the cash ultimately ends up in their pockets. So after several loops down PH, I sidetracked on Emerson as well as University with no luck and then headed down to Baymeadows area to check out the hotels their as well as on Dix Ellis. Seen two homeless SWans perched behind the bushes next to the dumpster at Denny's. I stopped and ten seconds later, one was getting in my car. I drove off and she asked me if I was the "Poe-Leece" and I told her no and grabbed onto a breast for a good feel and finding there wasn't much there to play with, so I promptly returned her to the location that I found her at. Before getting out of the car, she said "Do you want to try my friend, she's really good", I'm like "yeah". Oh my, this old woman (who was probably only in her early 40's) starts to get in and I'm like "no, no, no, you're to old". Did a drive through at every hotel on Dix Ellis and all was quiet.

MouthHunter
12-25-17, 13:54
After being on the receiving end of back to back back page bait & switch scams, I took to the streets. Started out on PH at the bodega near the Centerfold Lounge and there was one middle aged white woman hanging out at the side of the building. From what I seen decent chest, but as she was approaching my car, she had quite a limp and I wasn't quite desperate yet, so I continued on. Went by the Scottish twice on my loops, even resorting to talk to the drug dealers to see if they have seen any gals around even they didn't know of any. You know times are tough when the drug dealers don't have a one of their potential customers lined up for you as the cash ultimately ends up in their pockets. So after several loops down PH, I sidetracked on Emerson as well as University with no luck and then headed down to Baymeadows area to check out the hotels their as well as on Dix Ellis. Seen two homeless SWans perched behind the bushes next to the dumpster at Denny's. I stopped and ten seconds later, one was getting in my car. I drove off and she asked me if I was the "Poe-Leece" and I told her no and grabbed onto a breast for a good feel and finding there wasn't much there to play with, so I promptly returned her to the location that I found her at. Before getting out of the car, she said "Do you want to try my friend, she's really good", I'm like "yeah". Oh my, this old woman (who was probably only in her early 40's) starts to get in and I'm like "no, no, no, you're to old". Did a drive through at every hotel on Dix Ellis and all was quiet.Reading this post. You definitely have some bad luck. But you handle your hoes well.

Jactionville
12-25-17, 21:26
Merry Christmas gentlemen! I hope that some of you got the head or pussy that you wanted today!

Came across this. This guy found God in a parking lot on 103rd (Hooterville), but he didn't say what her name was! LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5qml1wAJaI

Casp1664
12-26-17, 02:38
Barnett very active on Sunday guess the warm weather. A couple of nice small framed cute faces (6's and 7's) but there are transforms mixed in. Lane had three transformers. Hooterville was dead.

No LEO to be seen anywhere. Couple of lower numbers (2's and 3') on pearl and main.

Monday night Barnett dead. Hooter bill dead.

I am frustrated guess I need to wait until the weather breaks.

Need to find a new spot. New down here and haven't found my niche yet. Any advice inbox me.

Stansbury
12-26-17, 07:17
I spent Christmas with them. I spent a few dollars on some dope and playing cards. Deepthroat Melissa is in the hospital fucked up. Tracy died a few weeks back, she was a big boned older red head.

Anyhoo, nothing's changed. Their still around around doing their thing. Just remember, keys, wallet, cellphone. LOL Happy Holidays Mongers and be safe!

Unlock
12-27-17, 01:32
Just started my route around 830 pm tonight and saw Sam and another skinny brunette walking north ph. Did a couple loops and decided to pass. I know you guys are calling me an idiot for passing it up but if you find half the unicorns I do then you would agree to pass. What sucks is I can't complain about the mario coins cause she is so hot. 40 BBBJCIM and 60 cfs. Anyway I saw a couple SW's on lane, lenox and indian country but nothin to my liking.

-Unlock.

SpreadR
12-27-17, 15:18
Just started my route around 830 pm tonight and saw Sam and another skinny brunette walking north ph. Did a couple loops and decided to pass. I know you guys are calling me an idiot for passing it up but if you find half the unicorns I do then you would agree to pass. What sucks is I can't complain about the mario coins cause she is so hot. 40 BBBJCIM and 60 cfs. Anyway I saw a couple SW's on lane, lenox and indian country but nothin to my liking.

-Unlock.So if Sam is Samantha / Arial than I do not blame you for passing. More of us need to pass, so her prices will return to normal prices. Also going to her hotel is just crazy beacause sooner or later something bad is going to happen.

FunNthaSun
12-27-17, 17:13

-Unlock.I live close by and have searched the PH area constantly and have yet to see her. Am I missing something or has her look changed? I only remember her face from her posts. Seems like everyone is spotting her except me LOL.

JeffryBrach
12-27-17, 21:35
I spent Christmas with them. I spent a few dollars on some dope and playing cards. Deepthroat Melissa is in the hospital fucked up. Tracy died a few weeks back, she was a big boned older red head.

Anyhoo, nothing's changed. Their still around around doing their thing. Just remember, keys, wallet, cellphone. LOL Happy Holidays Mongers and be safe!Is tihs the short chubby brunette sticky fingered Melissa I met about 10 years ago?? I she still in the game?

JaxClub
12-27-17, 21:55
So if Sam is Samantha / Arial than I do not blame you for passing. More of us need to pass, so her prices will return to normal prices. Also going to her hotel is just crazy beacause sooner or later something bad is going to happen.Never going to happen.

A- if you didn't notice the reviews there is a line of guys looking for her every day.

B. she still has guys that give her 2-300.

C. she is going back to dancing shortly anyways.

CantB1
12-27-17, 22:19
So if Sam is Samantha / Arial than I do not blame you for passing. More of us need to pass, so her prices will return to normal prices. Also going to her hotel is just crazy beacause sooner or later something bad is going to happen.40/60 is not a bad deal with her looks and she has a room to use.

FieryStud
12-27-17, 23:31
Went for a stroll through Dix today late evening and picked up a WSW by the nearby gas station. There were actually 2 of them, one older than the other. I picked up the younger one. Said her name was Carlene or something, I don't remember exactly. She was around 5'10 and must be 35 yo. Damage was 20 for BJ. I prefer using cover anyway. She said she would do everything for 40 but I was running out of time and so I dropped her and left.

SpreadR
12-27-17, 23:36
40/60 is not a bad deal with her looks and she has a room to use.Going to any sws location is insane. Just pointing out that this is dangerous for anyone, especially a known thief. Just promoting that her prices at street level should be 30 for bbbjcimns. I have been around quite awhile but never posted. I feel it necessary to warn about the danger of going to someone else's location. Could be very dangerous.

Mr C
12-28-17, 02:22
Anyone got a fresh Katie number you can push my may?

Mr C.

BigChef69
12-28-17, 02:29
Was dreaming I was crusing down Philly one evening round midnight and spotted a nice spinner just walking past Mr. Vernon's place, so I looped and scooped, idle chit chat and the routine Uncle check, after the check we found a spot for a mic check, Nicole started off slow and steady never rushing or too much hand shaking mostly hands free. Unloaded a massive explosion that she digested with ease. Probably the coolest SW I've met, she never once asked or talked about $$ the entire time and had wipes handy for the excess swimmers that leaked a little. Usually drop a Jack on average but gave her an extra Hamilton because of how cool she was. No digits, been trying to find her since. If you scoop up a cute Puerto Rican named Nicole have fun.Got the digits but she disappeared.

Dan1978
12-28-17, 06:41
Barnett very active on Sunday guess the warm weather. A couple of nice small framed cute faces (6's and 7's) but there are transforms mixed in. Lane had three transformers. Hooterville was dead.

No LEO to be seen anywhere. Couple of lower numbers (2's and 3') on pearl and main.

Monday night Barnett dead. Hooter bill dead.

I am frustrated guess I need to wait until the weather breaks.

Need to find a new spot. New down here and haven't found my niche yet. Any advice inbox me.I stroll barnett from time to time when I'm looking for some chocolate, but man lately I see too many punks dressed up as ladies of the night to scoop.

SexyBigMan
12-28-17, 07:53
Miss that Cuba head. Damn!

Tycho
12-28-17, 08:28
I'm surprised I seem to be the only report so far. I must've caught her just before she left her notel on her stroll. Man, I've been waiting about 2 years to try to catch this slippery fish but she's always just out of my grasp and I finally caught her. She was actually in my vehicle and had my first convo (of course brief, but still) I haven't been this excited since my days with Russian kati. I'd say Kati still has an edge. We just couldn't agree to terms though. She wanted abivr street prices and it being Christmas and all I needed to save. I'm actually quite proud that I stood my ground. Just getting her in my presence was almost like a dream fulfilled anyways and I got that for free. I offered to take her to my place and she said she doesn't do that and she insisted I go to her room and I was like, ya right who all is over there? Oh nobody they'll leave blah blah. It was one of the worst notels and I know about her being a thief. I didn't want to spend that. She said catch her next time and she won't ask for that much. Yah right. At least she gave me the time of when she usually strolls so ill be looking. I was so excited I forgot to ask for digits. She definitely doesn't look or act like a street walker. She was kind and considerate and looked clean. Her hair was still wet from the shower and the story about her teeth was a lie I'd say. She was smiling the whole time and they were straight and white. If they're fake teeth I'd never know they look perfect. I hope she doesn't disappear again.Both sam and katie have both banged half of jax putting them on a pedestal is kinda ridiculous. That being said ya they are fun.

JanineLuv
12-28-17, 09:38
Both sam and katie have both banged half of jax putting them on a pedestal is kinda ridiculous. That being said ya they are fun.Which kati?

Unlock
12-28-17, 11:17
Saw a skinny cute face girl headed towards the gas station. It was Amber, late 20's beautiful long reddish brown hair. I haven't seen her in years. The best suction cup BBBJCIM in jax. The first 2 times I was with her I started nutting about 5 seconds before my orgasm. After that I had to tell her I like it with a lot less suction. Always 20 and 30 mario coins. She never upcharges, never any drama, never rushes. Now I didn't say best BJ in jax but always dependable and answers her phone. She was a go to girl for years.

Unlock.

RunningFast
12-28-17, 14:14
There have been some negative comments about Ariel that are not true. I have known her for a couple of months and want to set it straight.

[Deleted by Admin]

Ariel I'm sure you have known yourself for more than a couple months. If you do this again I'll edit the posts to say you have crabs

A2

Robbo18
12-28-17, 15:38
Newbie to this site and Jacksonville. I have found Phillips Highway and where the girls are usually at. But was wondering where the other places are that you guys talked about like Indian country and Hooterville and where would they be off Lane Avenue.

Robbo18
12-28-17, 16:23
Newbie to the site and to the area of Jacksonville. I have found where the girls at on Phillips Highway. Just wondering where is Hooterville, Indian country, barnett and where exactly are the girls at on Lane Avenue. Any other places please let me know where they're at and thank you.

Robbo18
12-28-17, 17:28
Saw a skinny cute face girl headed towards the gas station. It was Amber, late 20's beautiful long reddish brown hair. I haven't seen her in years. The best suction cup BBBJCIM in jax. The first 2 times I was with her I started nutting about 5 seconds before my orgasm. After that I had to tell her I like it with a lot less suction. Always 20 and 30 mario coins. She never upcharges, never any drama, never rushes. Now I didn't say best BJ in jax but always dependable and answers her phone. She was a go to girl for years.

Unlock.Where is Indian Country at?

Jactionville
12-29-17, 09:01

Unlock.Sir, is it Amber C? With the amazing little ass? I've been looking for her!

ValenciaGuy
12-29-17, 10:50
Anyone have latina digits? In a latin mood don't care about looks or age right now LOL. I have Carrie number from westaide if anyone wants to trade for a latin.

Mr Wheels83
12-29-17, 16:56
I'm not a swan person but times are tight now. Would anybody mind sharing digits of one on the Southside? PM would be fine. CIMWS is preferable. I just don't want to spring a leak in a few days.

Robbo18
12-29-17, 17:38
Saw a young blondish reddish long hair white female just north of Phillips Highway last night. Around the Scottish Inn area and around gas station near it. When I first saw her I had to find a place to turn around and when I did somebody else scooped her up about a minute later I seen her getting out of the car so I try to make another pass around and someone scooped in right in front of me and picked her up. She was a pretty young girl and looks great. It was cold last night she was wearing a beanie hat and a white jacket. If anybody knows who this girl is let me know please. I'm going to try to go back out tonight and see if I can catch her or not. Happy Hunting to all.

Lovegunn
12-29-17, 19:51
I had a dream of Amber in Indian country earlier. She is a good looking chic with great skills BBBJCIM 30 clams. She has a nice little ass and a great set of tits. The menu is open and I plan on exploring more of it very soon. This sexy little chick is a real turn on and has a really pleasant attitude as well, could she be my new atf go to girl? ABSOLUTELY!

Casp1664
12-30-17, 05:35
I stroll barnett from time to time when I'm looking for some chocolate, but man lately I see too many punks dressed up as ladies of the night to scoop.I call punks transformers.

JanineLuv
12-31-17, 15:39
I call punks transformers.What or where is barnett?

Jactionville
12-31-17, 21:37
I had a dream of Amber in Indian country earlier. She is a good looking chic with great skills BBBJCIM 30 clams. She has a nice little ass and a great set of tits. The menu is open and I plan on exploring more of it very soon. This sexy little chick is a real turn on and has a really pleasant attitude as well, could she be my new atf go to girl? ABSOLUTELY!Is this the Amber that everyone is talking about? If so, I'd love to see her again! It's been about 2 years since our last 2 day hotel romp and I thought that she was gone forever! I hope that's her, and I'd be happy to know that she's alive and doing well (as well as a street ***** can be). I LOVED that ass bouncing on my cock!

I was fortunate enough to have a few doubles with her and westside Melanie, who also had an amazing ass (with the peach tattoo). They were some of the funnest girls that I've known!

AnonClass100
12-31-17, 22:59
I had a dream of Amber in Indian country earlier. She is a good looking chic with great skills BBBJCIM 30 clams. She has a nice little ass and a great set of tits. The menu is open and I plan on exploring more of it very soon. This sexy little chick is a real turn on and has a really pleasant attitude as well, could she be my new atf go to girl? ABSOLUTELY!Damn I'm interested, do you have a number you can dm?

DMan696
01-01-18, 08:38
Does anyone have any pics of the infamous Ariel I have been trying to find her for awhile but don't know what I'm looking for besides red hair thanks brothers!

JaxClub
01-01-18, 14:48
Does anyone have any pics of the infamous Ariel I have been trying to find her for awhile but don't know what I'm looking for besides red hair thanks brothers!Haha. I have a few thousand. I'll send you one.

JaxClub
01-01-18, 15:02
Does anyone have any pics of the infamous Ariel I have been trying to find her for awhile but don't know what I'm looking for besides red hair thanks brothers!Here you go.

Unlock
01-01-18, 16:15
Picked up 80 lb blondish Justine today beside the circle k in Hooterville. I would have asked for FS is she looked cleaner. I opted for bbbjcimws. It was OK. I was playing with her little body the whole time. I will repeat and hopefully she is showered and has some clean clothes on. No digits but gave her my number. 20 mario coins.

Dan1978
01-01-18, 17:53
What or where is barnett?Barnett is in the hood. Near myrtle and kings, but understand alot of them may be packing more meat than winn Dixie. Js. If that's your thing.

DMan696
01-01-18, 21:23
Here you go.Thanks brother! Stay safe.

MKinsella08
01-01-18, 23:40
[Deleted by Admin]

Member #5620
01-02-18, 07:35
Got a number for Amber? Sure would like to see her on my lunch break. Please pm me the details.

DMan696
01-02-18, 10:17
So now that I know her looks where do I begin to look for her or does she have digits? Please PM me.

Lovegunn
01-02-18, 17:06
Is this the Amber that everyone is talking about? If so, I'd love to see her again! It's been about 2 years since our last 2 day hotel romp and I thought that she was gone forever! I hope that's her, and I'd be happy to know that she's alive and doing well (as well as a street ***** can be). I LOVED that ass bouncing on my cock!

I was fortunate enough to have a few doubles with her and westside Melanie, who also had an amazing ass (with the peach tattoo). They were some of the funnest girls that I've known!Yep I believe that's her. I also remember Melanie, whatever happened to her? She was a greek lover.

JaxKatLuver45
01-02-18, 21:05
Yep I believe that's her. I also remember Melanie, whatever happened to her? She was a greek lover.No that's not her. They are talking about slim amber in Indian country. Slim with redish hair. Cool chick. Pm if you need digits.

Dan1978
01-02-18, 22:09
I went looking for Sam or Barbie and of course the cold weather has these streets bare. I had a lady all bundled up approach me for a ride to walmart. Face was pretty, kind of rosario dawson like but could tell she is fat. Her name is Lindsey and man did she dupe me. Guess we are never to experienced to learn. Thing is she was so polite and guess I let the guard down. Gave her. 3 and as she directed me to wackos parking lot to blend in I was thinking why not. She said " I have to run in this gaming place, but catch me next time and I owe you". Chalk it off to the hobby. But she did enough rubbing on the ride to keep me out looking. Anyway, beware she's a good con artist.

Dan1978
01-03-18, 01:15
I wrote a lengthy review but wasnt logged in so here goes a summed up version. I wrote earlier about a disappointing encounter on the highway and while I wasnt ready to quite I tried my luck in indian country and at the BP was my ATF who had been kind of out of the scene for a bit. She primed me up on the way to the spot and when we parked she let her beautiful tan perky tits out for me to play with. She smiled and giggled as she went to work on the boys and then another incredible bbjcim. She has alotnof fun and like always I literally beg her to stop which brings joy to her. She fucking loves it and it shows. She ok'd me to share the digits (local area code). She does ask that if you get the digits from me just tell her you got them off here and don't try and pretend you've met her. She's not some sloppy broad that can't remwmber who's she has seen. And frankly makes her a little on edge of why people would pretend. Treat her good and with respect becuase she has amazing talent. Don't know how a pretty girl has so much saliva but she does. Enjoy fellas, I clean out theninbox frequently or I'd mesaage those that asked before and I didn't hook up. That was at her request because she was getting some iffy vibes. She's given the green light. Also for those looking for Amber C. Kat and I had a 3 some about a year ago and laughed about it. I mentioned a few were asking and she said they are still besties and do 3 somes, so feel free to hit me up and I'll try and get the combo. Out quick.

Dan1978
01-03-18, 10:10
Posted twice and got error messages. Will just say that Kat is back in indian country and man oh man. The skills and enjoyment she shows on a bbjcim is unparalleled. She amiles and giggles and when you explode and beg her to stop she will go back to vacumn up the leftovers. Green light on sharing the digits again if interested. Sorry for the few who asked before and I didn't share because I tossed the combo but got it again so hit me up. This hottie has the nicest tan tits that she lets you fondle as she pays attention to the boys and never runs low on saliva.

Dan1978
01-03-18, 10:13
Got a number for Amber? Sure would like to see her on my lunch break. Please pm me the details.I have her bff Kats digits. She mentioned they still do threesomes. I had the pleasure last year but haven't seen Amber C again, but Kat stays in touch. May be able to set up both, doubt she'd just want to play liason though. Message if you want Kats.

JanineLuv
01-03-18, 12:27
I wrote a lengthy review but wasnt logged in so here goes a summed up version. I wrote earlier about a disappointing encounter on the highway and while I wasnt ready to quite I tried my luck in indian country and at the BP was my ATF who had been kind of out of the scene for a bit. She primed me up on the way to the spot and when we parked she let her beautiful tan perky tits out for me to play with. She smiled and giggled as she went to work on the boys and then another incredible bbjcim. She has alotnof fun and like always I literally beg her to stop which brings joy to her. She fucking loves it and it shows. She ok'd me to share the digits (local area code). She does ask that if you get the digits from me just tell her you got them off here and don't try and pretend you've met her. She's not some sloppy broad that can't remwmber who's she has seen. And frankly makes her a little on edge of why people would pretend. Treat her good and with respect becuase she has amazing talent. Don't know how a pretty girl has so much saliva but she does. Enjoy fellas, I clean out theninbox frequently or I'd mesaage those that asked before and I didn't hook up. That was at her request because she was getting some iffy vibes. She's given the green light. Also for those looking for Amber C. Kat and I had a 3 some about a year ago and laughed about it. I mentioned a few were asking and she said they are still besties and do 3 somes, so feel free to hit me up and I'll try and get the combo. Out quick.Which one is Kat?

Dan1978
01-03-18, 16:32
Which one is Kat?She is a spanish or italian (not sure) pretty hot chic that frequents the westside usually indian country. Tons of fun, nice body, clean looking. I used to have pics but don't, didn't know how to post on previous posts. If you talk me thru it I'm sure she'd send me a couple to share.

Ldwldwldw
01-04-18, 03:11
Miss that Cuba head. Damn!Amen.

I hear that.

Informer904
01-04-18, 10:02
Seen a slim red-head with long red hair in Indian country about a week ago. It was cold out so she had a scarf on and a pair of blue jeans. I couldn't stop to partake in any action because of prior commitments. Was wondering if she frequents that area as I'll be over that way in the next couple of days.

TomCat4871
01-04-18, 13:15
This one has posted on BP. Was going to TOFFT. Considering the location is she a known SWAN?

BiggDaddi
01-04-18, 13:29
After a week off I decided to go look for some daytime strollers. It was dead all over the place. Also looks like some sucker is trying to save a hoe for the holidays with one of my atf. I was on Lane Ave and found a better than average walker. Weird spot, actually on lane between beaver and commonwealth. Huge natural rack, very nice teeth and nice skin. Told me she is fairly new to the streets and I believed her because of her lack of street wear and tear. Anyway after a LEO check she told me she asks 40/80 in which I told her I only had. 3 of course she accepted. I told her I could drive and she went to town. BBBJ was feeling so good I wanted to find a spot to. Park. I did and she said " good, now I can get a better angle". My God, she deep throated for pretty much the whole time and man I had to grab her chin and pull her away after shooting the baby batter on her tonsils. Of course no digits because some hooker story. Fellas, if you make it to Lane and see a bif titted brunette walking that looks a little out of place, I suggest stopping and offering a ride. Happy hunting my friends.I have been searching lane daily for a week and have never seen this one. Anybody else scoop this unicorn?

Gene485
01-04-18, 20:20
Seen a slim red-head with long red hair in Indian country about a week ago. It was cold out so she had a scarf on and a pair of blue jeans. I couldn't stop to partake in any action because of prior commitments. Was wondering if she frequents that area as I'll be over that way in the next couple of days.And she has a great attitude and is a sweet girl.

Good hunting.

Gene.

Dan1978
01-04-18, 22:24
I have been searching lane daily for a week and have never seen this one. Anybody else scoop this unicorn?Haven't seen her since.

WhiteNite2000
01-05-18, 00:43
So Lovegunn (thanks for referral) gave me contact info for Amber a few days ago. I finally decided to go visit her to see what the rave was about. What I found to be unusual was that as soon as I texted her, she responded within milliseconds. I was impressed! It looked like every time I texted and pushed the send key, a response was coming back in rapid fire! I'm like wow! I asked if she was available and she responded yes. She gave me an address of a girlfriend where she would be found. I asked if she was sure she'd be available (you know, make sure I wasn't going on a dry run) and she asked me why I ask her that and I advised her that girls like to double and triple book and I wanted to make sure she was really available. Seem to be off-putting for her that I asked this question- not sure why.

Any who, as I am headed over there, I get this text telling me that she didn't know if she'd be in place (red flag #1). I was only a block or 2 away from home so I sternly told her that she needed to let me know something now before I come all that way. She then tells me she'd be down the road at her or someone's house (red flag #2) and to not worry about it; that she'd be in place. So I proceed over there. I said "red flag #2" because typically when they give you a 2nd address like that, you're probably meeting them at the DB's house. Anyway, I went with it. She started bugging me about when was I going to arrive (red flag #3), mind you, I had given her an ETA of 30 minutes but it was like she wanted me there in 2 minutes.

So I get there and she comes outside and insists we do car date in the yard to which I agreed. I am not sure if this girl was high but she was trying to keep her clothes on during the session and I had to tell her to get comfortable. She wanted to know how much I had and I advised her (knowing she's a SWer) that I had 40 which I thought was very reasonable! She told me that for half and half, she usually gets more, like somewhere around 60 plus! Yeah right! Is this what you guys are paying?! Really?! Anyway, she finally takes clothes off but honestly, it was like she was in another world. I had also told her to skip the BJ and let's just get to it. She wanted her money (as she put it) upfront. I told her I will place it on the dashboard and there will be no tucking money away here! She agreed.

So I'm the type that doesn't try to be rough with girls so I had plenty of lube to make life easier, especially for her and I went very slow to ensure her comfort. About 10 seconds in, yep, you guessed it! The complaining begins! Oh you're so big, blah blah blah. I told her that girls smaller than her are able to take me very well but she acted as if I was killing her. She told me I needed to hurry up to which I politely told her that I will not be rushed! She backed down a little but you can tell she just wanted to get it over with and so did I at that point! Now I'm no damn Ron Jeremy or John Holmes or whoever; I admit I am a little thick but certainly average length but she acted as if I was humongous. I finally told her after about less than 2 minutes that I can stop now but she'd have to give me half my donation back (20) to which she agreed. I got up and grabbed my other 20. So, at least she made something out of it and I didn't lose much. She tried to get out of the car really fast to go into that house so my feeling is that I caught her at a time when getting high, rather than pleasing her client, was a greater priority. So that's that. I certainly won't be repeating but I do appreciate the referral again. So if you are considered a big guy then be careful as your experience might be the same. Also, keep in mind that she might have developed the big head, you know, after knowing they've become famous on here, they try to charge more than average SWer prices.

Btw, after I left there, I went to Main street area and found Becky, cute average size white SWer. Very sweet and professional; very patient. Those with at least 20 posts (now hear me good); those with 20 decent/meaningful posts, PM me for Becky's digits. She's from up north; Boston, I believe, but again, very accommodating! CFS but BBBJ.

WhiteNite2000
01-05-18, 01:26
Texted her from another number requesting to see her and asked for half and half to see what the price difference would be for another client and guess what, she tells the other so-called client (me) 45 dollars! I thought she'd say like 60-80 or something. She's also lying telling the other so-called client that I was rude and tried to jam my donkey sized dick in her (mind you, she just texted me saying she can take all shapes and sizes!)-yeah. Gents, you can have this one! I promise you, she is lying thru her teeth. I was very professional and explained things to her. One thing I can say about me is that I am very sweet to these girls, no matter what! Go figure!

WalnutDoor84
01-05-18, 02:32
A couple of days ago, I decided to look for Jamie again near the Xpwy, but she wasn't out. Pulled into the Exxon station to pump some gas when a WSW with curly blonde hair approached and asked if I could give her a ride to a friend's house. I'm hip to the game, so I told her to hop in my car. Once inside, she gives the usual story about needing $20 for a motel room and if I'd be willing to help. I said of course. She said her name was Shannon, age 36. She was slim, had shoulder length curly blonde hair and was fairly cute for a SWan. I could tell that in her pre-drug days, she was probably really pretty. Sure enough, we got to talking and she let me see her identification card from about 2 years ago, and she was quite pretty. Its a shame the toll candy habits take on some of these girls.

We found a quiet spot and got down to business. I only wanted a mic check a usual. Her skills were decent. It took a bit longer to bust since my phone kept ringing and distracting me. When I finally bust, she jumped back like my seed was chasing her in a horror film. Normally, I'd be annoyed by that, but I thought it was kinda funny. Anyway, I dropped her off and shockingly, she had a working cell phone. I got her number and will call soon.

DMan696
01-05-18, 06:03
A couple of days ago, I decided to look for Jamie again near the Xpwy, but she wasn't out. Pulled into the Exxon station to pump some gas when a WSW with curly blonde hair approached and asked if I could give her a ride to a friend's house. I'm hip to the game, so I told her to hop in my car. Once inside, she gives the usual story about needing $20 for a motel room and if I'd be willing to help. I said of course. She said her name was Shannon, age 36. She was slim, had shoulder length curly blonde hair and was fairly cute for a SWan. I could tell that in her pre-drug days, she was probably really pretty. Sure enough, we got to talking and she let me see her identification card from about 2 years ago, and she was quite pretty. Its a shame the toll candy habits take on some of these girls.

We found a quiet spot and got down to business. I only wanted a mic check a usual. Her skills were decent. It took a bit longer to bust since my phone kept ringing and distracting me. When I finally bust, she jumped back like my seed was chasing her in a horror film. Normally, I'd be annoyed by that, but I thought it was kinda funny. Anyway, I dropped her off and shockingly, she had a working cell phone. I got her number and will call soon.Can you share the digits? I drive the expw and never get as lucky as people say they do I must have the wrong times.

DMan696
01-05-18, 11:09
I got to town a couple weeks ago and started looking around PH but have never found anything at all never one SWan well today I started the normal loop north PH and work my way down. Well as usual it was dry going down so I figured I would cut my losses and head back to work. On the way back up to north PH I spotted a small framed red head walking with a guy so I turned around and it was just her walking alone and him on the other side so I stopped and asked if she needed a ride she said if you would like to come back to my room I'm selling kittens so she hops in and says her name is Sam but I can tell from pictures I received this is Ariel that everyone is trying to find so we swing around and get the topm key from her friend and head to the room. Excellent BBBJ I see why everyone is trying to find her. I would like to say that for my first catch ever I have caught the slippery fish that everyone has been searching for.

WalnutDoor84
01-06-18, 02:27
Big shout out to WhiteNite2000 for the info on her. Called her up and met near Main. 35 year old WSW with long blonde hair. She was a real sweetheart with a great attitude. Told her I wanted a mic check for 20. We found a quiet spot and got down to business. Man, oh man does this girl know her way around the D. The mic check was top notch. Lots of slurpy noises and tongue action. I only wish I lasted longer. She caught everything, but released out the window. Will definitely call again. On a side note, there were a couple of WSWs out and about but I did not partake since the sack was pretty drained.

FunNthaSun
01-06-18, 12:26
Big shout out to WhiteNite2000 for the info on her. Called her up and met near Main. 35 year old WSW with long blonde hair. She was a real sweetheart with a great attitude. Told her I wanted a mic check for 20. We found a quiet spot and got down to business. Man, oh man does this girl know her way around the D. The mic check was top notch. Lots of slurpy noises and tongue action. I only wish I lasted longer. She caught everything, but released out the window. Will definitely call again. On a side note, there were a couple of WSWs out and about but I did not partake since the sack was pretty drained.Becky with the good Becky. I don't frequent that area very often anymore. Back in the day it used to be only area I would cruise. Guess I'll have to wander that way soon.

BiggDaddi
01-06-18, 14:47
Big shout out to WhiteNite2000 for the info on her. Called her up and met near Main. 35 year old WSW with long blonde hair. She was a real sweetheart with a great attitude. Told her I wanted a mic check for 20. We found a quiet spot and got down to business. Man, oh man does this girl know her way around the D. The mic check was top notch. Lots of slurpy noises and tongue action. I only wish I lasted longer. She caught everything, but released out the window. Will definitely call again. On a side note, there were a couple of WSWs out and about but I did not partake since the sack was pretty drained.Interested in trying out that mouth.

Scorin
01-06-18, 19:24
Interested in trying out that mouth.Same herr.

WhiteNite2000
01-07-18, 21:32
Anyone have latina digits? In a latin mood don't care about looks or age right now LOL. I have Carrie number from westaide if anyone wants to trade for a latin.Your mailbox is full...

Lovegunn
01-08-18, 02:44
Texted her from another number requesting to see her and asked for half and half to see what the price difference would be for another client and guess what, she tells the other so-called client (me) 45 dollars! I thought she'd say like 60-80 or something. She's also lying telling the other so-called client that I was rude and tried to jam my donkey sized dick in her (mind you, she just texted me saying she can take all shapes and sizes!)-yeah. Gents, you can have this one! I promise you, she is lying thru her teeth. I was very professional and explained things to her. One thing I can say about me is that I am very sweet to these girls, no matter what! Go figure!As always YMMV. These ladies do what they do but they are woman after all, LOL.

WhiteNite2000
01-08-18, 02:51
As always YMMV. These ladies do what they do but they are woman after all, LOL.Fa sho! LOL.

WhiteNite2000
01-08-18, 22:20
Hi Fellas, I know many of us allow our mailboxes to fill up to the extent that we cannot receive mail from other members, me included. Please, however, if you requests information from a member, clear out your boxes first. It's extra work to attempt to message someone, then get that pesky little message saying mailbox is full, then have to let you know publicly. I just don't want people to think I'm ignoring them if they don't get a response. Just an FYI; no shade by any means. Thanks.

JaxKatLuver45
01-08-18, 22:54
Had a chance to meet up with one of my favorite in Indian country two days in a row and this girl is amazing. Always clean and well put together. Awesome BBBJ and tight covered FS. She is the type you treat her right she will definitely take care of you every time you call. Have digits if anyone one looking to check her out. She gave me the ok to share with good members.

WhiteNite2000
01-09-18, 01:27
Sorry guys, it appears Becky has reached capacity. So I won't be giving out number unless she tells me she can receive more. So far, she is pretty happy with who she's seen. Thanks.

Luke Cage668
01-09-18, 14:40
Strolling down the Xpwy hoping to finally find Jamie but instead found 25 yr old brown haired Carrie at the Exx station, slightly above spinner status with a nice face. Got the prerequisites out of the way and proceeded to the spot. On the way I begin to smell a sour smell like she hadn't had a shower in a couple of days, it wasn't strong but it was there so I rolled the windows down, then she lights up a cigarette and dangles it out the window like that's ok and I told her to put that out, (felt like that draws attention since its afternoon time). At the spot her mic skills were pretty damn good and caught everything for a Jack that she spat out. Had digits but didn't want them because of the sour odor and the cigarette thing but would repeat if its slow hunting.

Informer904
01-09-18, 17:13
Strolling down the Xpwy hoping to finally find Jamie but instead found 25 yr old brown haired Carrie at the Exx station, slightly above spinner status with a nice face. Got the prerequisites out of the way and proceeded to the spot. On the way I begin to smell a sour smell like she hadn't had a shower in a couple of days, it wasn't strong but it was there so I rolled the windows down, then she lights up a cigarette and dangles it out the window like that's ok and I told her to put that out, (felt like that draws attention since its afternoon time). At the spot her mic skills were pretty damn good and caught everything for a Jack that she spat out. Had digits but didn't want them because of the sour odor and the cigarette thing but would repeat if its slow hunting.Seen her at the same spot about around 3:30, but couldn't setup because of prior commitments. Thanks for posting I'll definitely try to catch her later.

BiggDaddi
01-09-18, 23:08
Sorry guys, it appears Becky has reached capacity. So I won't be giving out number unless she tells me she can receive more. So far, she is pretty happy with who she's seen. Thanks.Let me know when I can get into the game coach!

RickyTicky
01-10-18, 07:45
I got to town a couple weeks ago and started looking around PH but have never found anything at all never one SWan well today I started the normal loop north PH and work my way down. Well as usual it was dry going down so I figured I would cut my losses and head back to work. On the way back up to north PH I spotted a small framed red head walking with a guy so I turned around and it was just her walking alone and him on the other side so I stopped and asked if she needed a ride she said if you would like to come back to my room I'm selling kittens so she hops in and says her name is Sam but I can tell from pictures I received this is Ariel that everyone is trying to find so we swing around and get the topm key from her friend and head to the room. Excellent BBBJ I see why everyone is trying to find her. I would like to say that for my first catch ever I have caught the slippery fish that everyone has been searching for.I had a dream about a month back now off ph. I didn't realize who she was. But after seeing some pics posted, it is the same Sam. She was bragging that she has great teeth, which in the dream she did but they never got in the way. She slipped everything off except the thong and went to town. I got a number, but I have tried to have the same dream again. I guess phones don't last in wonderland.

FloridaPanther
01-10-18, 14:02
Heavy police activity, avoid.

TankerJo
01-10-18, 20:50
Long time viewer here, and once a very steady contributor (under tankerjo, not Tankerjo). Reposting after a long break.

3 questions.

1. Has any fellow monger been completely busted with the dream guest in the car, and taken downtown? If so, can you describe what happened and what you were convicted or successfully, beat the rap or how you got out of it?

2. Do they automatically post your pic in the "Victim's Advocate" mag (you see in every store or restaurant) as "Soliciting a prostitute"? Or, how do you avoid having your face slandered after you go through that after such a legal nightmare?

3. How much did it cost / what did you have to do to either get out of it or have it legally expunged from your record (and how much did that cost)?

Why Not Me
01-11-18, 09:01
Long time viewer here, and once a very steady contributor (under tankerjo, not Tankerjo). Reposting after a long break.

3 questions.

1. Has any fellow monger been completely busted with the dream guest in the car, and taken downtown? If so, can you describe what happened and what you were convicted or successfully, beat the rap or how you got out of it?

2. Do they automatically post your pic in the "Victim's Advocate" mag (you see in every store or restaurant) as "Soliciting a prostitute"? Or, how do you avoid having your face slandered after you go through that after such a legal nightmare?

3. How much did it cost / what did you have to do to either get out of it or have it legally expunged from your record (and how much did that cost)?This is a great question! I hope someone answers!

Stewie Griffin
01-11-18, 09:20

3 questions.

3. How much did it cost / what did you have to do to either get out of it or have it legally expunged from your record (and how much did that cost)?I was caught years ago. The girl was not in my car but I had gone to a incall location for a massage. They were nice and didn't tow my car even though they could have. Yes, your picture does show up in the Victims Advocate. They even had me down as being the prostitute. LOL And you can not bond out even though the cops will tell you that you can until you see the judge. So I was in their overnight. My lawyer was $2500 since it was a misdemeanor. I like flat rate lawyers and not per hour lawyers. My charges were dropped after my lawyer got a copy of the audio tape which proved I never asked for anything. There is nothing you can do to keep them from plastering your picture everywhere since they have that little disclaimer that says the people have not been convicted only charged. So even in my case where the charges were dropped, your picture still gets put in the paper. And yes, everybody sees those papers. I was almost fired because of it. As far as having anything expunged from your record that is ultimately up to the judge. So yo can pay a lawyer to get it done but the judge can always say no.

Datboi
01-11-18, 09:22

I can't speak for getting arrested but the good news is that victims advocate doesn't post pics for prostitution arrests anymore and it seems like duval Co generally doesn't make mug shots publicly available.

WhiteNite2000
01-11-18, 09:58
This is a great question! I hope someone answers!The victims Advocate does not put your pix in its paper anymore. I'm not sure why they stopped this practice- perhaps some liability issues. That's the good part; however, your pix can still end up in a local newspaper/or news website. I know they show the girls and I have seen guys posted as well so be careful. As far as sealing and expungement, you must remember, in your entire lifetime, you may have ONLY 1 record sealed and possibly expunged (depending on the state law where you live). Well, since we are in Florida, let me speak on its laws. If you get arrested, keep your mouth closed! Always have an attorney you know you can contact on speed dial. Let me also say that when I say only 1 record, there is a bit of an exception to this- if you have several related or connected crimes, you can get them sealed; e.g. you steal something from the store, you start running away and carjack someone, you hit another car while fleeing, etc. Essentially, all these crimes are related to the stealing; of course, a prosecutor will likely fight this one to the end.

If you have no arrest record or even if you do, you can still only get one record sealed. Say you have a previous arrest for stealing something from the store and then some time later, you get arrested for solicitation of prostitution, you can only get one of these records sealed. Of course, I would choose the most embarrassing one, which to me, the prostitution charge. As long as you're not on probation, you can get the record sealed. The biggest expense in getting a record sealed is if your lawyer encounters a prosecutor who wants to fight your case. This gets expensive because if this is the case, your lawyer has to offer several motions (which can be expensive) before the courts. Typically, prosecutors won't make too many wave over a prostitution charge so don't worry; unless he or she is a total ass-clown!

So after your record is sealed, in the state of Florida, you must wait 10 years to get the record expunged. But you have to be a good boy during this period or else, they won't allow you to expunge the record. The great thing about expungement is that the details of the arrest record is destroyed; however, only a caveat of that record will exist forever and that would be something in FDLE database that says, "record expunged. " With sealing, the record is hidden from certain ones like corporations but not from law enforcement, if you want to become a lawyer one day, a teacher, etc. The record is also still intact with sealing. Remember, you only have one get out of jail free card, so to speak- that is, only being allowed to seal one record, so use this opportunity wisely. Also, make sure if you plan to see ladies of the night in other locales, that you check their state laws because in certain states, like NY, they do not allow you to seal records at all- in other words, that shit is on your record forever. Well, at least not long ago this was its law. Stay safe and remember, in the SWer world, make sure they get in the car and you drive off before discussing any particulars. You never do any "you show me and I show you" while she is standing outside your car. Otherwise, they can get you for indecent exposure at the very least. Stay safe!

MacDaddy3106
01-11-18, 11:52
Anyone have digits for a good SW on PH? Drove around, dead, hate to waste a trip. Please PM me! LOL.

TooDrunkToFuk
01-11-18, 13:43
Note also, Sealing is only available of you were not adjudicated guilty. Must be withheld adjudication or dropped or found Not guilty.

TankerJo
01-11-18, 19:03
I was caught years ago. The girl was not in my car but I had gone to a incall location for a massage.Was it a sting at a BP massage provider or an AMP?

Was it your first visit there?

Who was it (hint at I. D without naming, maybe).

TankerJo
01-11-18, 19:14
If you get arrested, keep your mouth closed! Always have an attorney you know you can contact on speed dial.By this do you mean it would be wise to pay a monthly retainer? My shop has legal benefits that come out of my check every week, but I am not sure if this is one.

How does one obtain a quick dial lawyer, and how much bail coin would you need to have in the bank at all times just to get out of the cage before the sun rises?

Thank you very much for the excellent reply, BTW.

TankerJo
01-11-18, 19:29
Instead of a three-part question about gong to jail (like I posted yesterday), I want to pose a two-part question to ask that focuses strictly on the legal aspect of getting nailed. All mongers want to know!

What should you do exactly when pulled over / stung in any way?

Those with experience please share your first or even second-hand stories.

Much kudos go out to Whitenite2000 for already responding to my previously posted, overly long question (s) of this was a part. I've silently watched you guys give him crap from time to time over the years, but you really need to listen to him. He giveth much wisdom.

Also, if anyone knows of an ace attorney that should be in your contacts list, (or any outside-the box legal resource) then please share if you can.

Ron In Fla
01-11-18, 22:18
I can't speak for getting arrested but the good news is that victims advocate doesn't post pics for prostitution arrests anymore and it seems like duval Co generally doesn't make mug shots publicly available.News4 Jax seems to do all the posting now. Go to their news page and search " prostitution " .

Not all. But most of the big sweeps are there.

WhiteNite2000
01-12-18, 02:12
By this do you mean it would be wise to pay a monthly retainer? My shop has legal benefits that come out of my check every week, but I am not sure if this is one.

How does one obtain a quick dial lawyer, and how much bail coin would you need to have in the bank at all times just to get out of the cage before the sun rises?

Thank you very much for the excellent reply, BTW.Well, there are several in the local area who deals with these kinds of issues / cases; although after I thought about, they may not be able to keep you from spending an overnight in jail, especially if you have to wait till you see the judge. However, you're always entitled to one phone call so if I got caught up in a sting, I would want to memorize the attorney's number by hard and make contact with him or her ASAP when permitted. This option is better than not having anyone to contact; someone who can guide you through the process. Someone who doesn't mind getting out of his bed at the wee hours of the morning to address your concerns.

Now there is something I didn't mention that might prevent you from spending a night in jail- it's called a "notice to appear. " If you live here locally, have a job, home, etc. - in other words, have some connection to the local community, you can ask for a "notice to appear" and all you have to do is show up in court at a later date- with your lawyer, of course. A homicide detective was caught up in a reverse sting, I believe, at the Emerson Inn years ago and this is something they did for him but if you don't know to ask, they probably won't tell you either. It's that way in life you know; if you don't know what right questions to ask, many times, people won't volunteer the info.

WhiteNite2000
01-12-18, 02:35
Note also, Sealing is only available of you were not adjudicated guilty. Must be withheld adjudication or dropped or found Not guilty.I try to remember as much as possible but this is why the collective minds is so integral on this site. In order to get a record sealed, you cannot be convicted of the crime. You must enter a plea of either nolo contendere or not guilty. The judge can essentially withhold adjudication and allow you to plead no contest. Then you can proceed with sealing. Even if you did enter a plea of guilty and you were subsequently convicted, your lawyer can still come back later and get the judge to withhold adjudication and allow you to plead no contest or not guilty.

Something else I forgot to mention. Once you are arrested, that criminal record is now in the hands of the sheriff's office, the prosecutor's office, and the courts. Now here is where it gets interesting, so please, LISTEN UP! You know how the credit bureau or your phone company can sell your personal data and make mega bucks? Well, the courts do the same thing. They sell your data to various mom and pop shop, so to speak, background check companies or third party background check companies. So you might say, "what are the implications for this?" If you delay in getting the record sealed and these third party companies get ahold of your information, not only do the 3 agencies I mentioned have that info, but several hundred third party companies have it too. It would be easy to seal the record and ensure no one else has it as long as the 3 agencies ALONE have it but once the third party entities get ahold of it, now you have to hunt down just about all of them to let them know you want your name removed from their database- quite the arduous task! Of course, in order to do this, you have to present the court order wherein the record was sealed.

If the job you're seeking does a background check directly from the court that has your record (which is now sealed, for instance), then you're fine (again, as long as it is sealed). However, if a corporation where you're seeking employment uses one of those third party joints, the ones who purchased your record, then you're phucked! So what does this mean? It means do not delay; do not procrastinate; do not wait to have that record sealed ASAP before the third party folks purchase your record. Otherwise, it can be a disaster.

WhiteNite2000
01-12-18, 02:51
Instead of a three-part question about gong to jail (like I posted yesterday), I want to pose a two-part question to ask that focuses strictly on the legal aspect of getting nailed. All mongers want to know!

Much kudos go out to Whitenite2000 for already responding to my previously posted, overly long question (s) of this was a part. I've silently watched you guys give him crap from time to time over the years, but you really need to listen to him. He giveth much wisdom.

Also, if anyone knows of an ace attorney that should be in your contacts list, (or any outside-the box legal resource) then please share if you can.Don't ever EVER talk sex and money while that gal is standing outside your car. A LEO vice woman will never get inside your car; well, unless they've gotten pretty bold and changed their tactics. Typically, as long as I can remember, they won't. It's too dangerous for a little LEO lady who might come up against some big strong John. Ask if she needs a ride. If she comes around and get into your car, drive off and just have small talk; don't be too fast to get into any conversations with them. Try to use as many code words as possible such as raincoats instead of condoms, etc. The main point; however, is to make sure they get into your car. Also, I mentioned this before, while they are standing outside the car, NEVER EVER do the "you show me and I show you thingy. " Because, if she is LEO, she is going to get you to go first and even if they don't get you for solicitation, they at least have you for indecent exposure. When you go to a spot, make sure you are blending in with other cars; never the lone ranger. I like to go to store or apartment parking lots- especially apartments. Ever heard of hiding in plain sight? Well, it certainly applies here. Gentlemen, and I use this term loosely! Please get some damn tint on your car windows! LOL.

Why take a chance? When you're in a parking lot, where ever that may be, just make sure you are parked close enough to not look suspicious but not close enough to be putting on a sex show. Hope this helps. Oh, again, the cops are not your friends, DON'T talk to them! Especially if they are determined to arrest you. Also, after a car date, it would be wise to vacuum your car afterwards; you know, these gals may drop a piece of crack in your car and if you're pulled over and searched, well, you know.

Unlock
01-12-18, 05:28
Hooterville was overflowing tonight. Counted 8 SW's. Picked up short skinny Mel. Looks maybe Spanish. Nothing great. BBBJCIM. 20 Mario coins. Will not repeat. I did like the pick up. I said do you need a ride. She says yes to the other side of 103rd. As we are driving she grabs the mic and she asks While driver? I said no I will find a spot. I sat the mario coins on the dash and she grabbed them after the mic check. Not even small talk. But still won't repeat. She needs BBBJ classes.

- Unlock.

CantB1
01-12-18, 09:18
Hooterville was overflowing tonight. Counted 8 SW's. Picked up short skinny Mel. Looks maybe Spanish. Nothing great. BBBJCIM. 20 Mario coins. Will not repeat. I did like the pick up. I said do you need a ride. She says yes to the other side of 103rd. As we are driving she grabs the mic and she asks While driver? I said no I will find a spot. I sat the mario coins on the dash and she grabbed them after the mic check. Not even small talk. But still won't repeat. She needs BBBJ classes.

- Unlock.The ville was jumping last night. I noticed Angel, Jen T, Brandy, some older chick name Angie and few others I didn't get to see up close but I scooped Jennifer G down past the IHOP. Very good BBBJ for the standard.

Stewie Griffin
01-12-18, 10:01
Was it a sting at a BP massage provider or an AMP?

Was it your first visit there?

Who was it (hint at I. D without naming, maybe).It was not an AMP, but I can not remember where I found her at. Probably backpage. She had a facebook page and everything. Went to her apartment. I had actually scheduled the appointment 24 hours in advance. Lets say my appointment was at 4 she called me at like 10 am and asked if I wanted to come early. I said sure. The story I got was that she had gotten busted earlier that day and they told her if she helped them they would cut her a break. It was my first time since my regular girl had retired. But I did see her in the court room at first appearance in the morning. LOL When I called my lawyer he told me he could not get me out until I saw the judge in the morning since it was a soliciting charge.

I have no idea who the girl was. Wish I could. LOL.

Like others have said. Say nothing. Remember: everything you say can and will be used against you. And the only thing that saved me was that I paid my money upfront and did not ask for anything. And the police will lie! What they put in my police report and what actually happened were very different which is why the audio recording they had saved my ass. And always be 100% honest with your lawyer. They don't care if you are guilty, they get paid to get you off. LOL But they have to know everything so they don't get hit with any surprises.

Ace87
01-12-18, 10:13
2 years ago I got pulled over after several loops on PH as I was down by the BP.

No girl in the car but I was searching. Cop said the area was notorious for streetwalkers and if I was looking for one. I denied and said I was on my way home, I had just left Dollhouse or Sinsations or something, which I did. Said I couldn't decide if I wanted to get something to eat or not and that's why I was looping around.

He then said I had committed no crimes and it was okay to admit that I was looking for a streetwalker. I denied again, said I wasn't looking for one.

He then let me go.

MongerSeeker
01-12-18, 12:24
If you are arrested the best thing to do is find an aggressive lawyer that handles prostitution related cases that will file a lot of motions. Go to your arraignment and plead not guilty and ask for a trial. Also try a delay things as much as possible. Now depending how strong the case change your plea to guilty on the day of the trial. There is good chance the city attorney will drop the case. Prosecutors do not like to waste much time and resources on misdemeanor or minor cases that is a bit hassle.

T.

3 questions.

3. How much did it cost / what did you have to do to either get out of it or have it legally expunged from your record (and how much did that cost)?

Dan1978
01-13-18, 21:47

Also, if anyone knows of an ace attorney that should be in your contacts list, (or any outside-the box legal resource) then please share if you can.I got busted in gainesville 2001 and it was obvious to me she was a cop after a minute or so. I was so nervous that I had no clue that I could have gotten away with it. Eventually I kept saying nevermind etc and she said " letsngo shoot pool, then a BJ for some change" I said ok to get it over with. Bam! Anyway, as far as scooping, if they get in then very high chance not a cop, I still say you know what's up if they talk openly. Tell them to do the cop check, if they insist on talking I change gears and drop them off. It was embarrassing, and my luck they had my pic on the site and you had to click on my pic to see the rest. Sucked explaining on interviews but now I don't mention. My advice if you get pinched honestly is just get a court appointed attorney (1st charge) plead no contest and do your 40 hrs of community service pay a little fine and be done. Dragging it thru trial seems to be pointless because you still have to listen to charges in front of the whole court and it will cost more. They have audio so you won't beat it. No sex offender charge or anything so no biggy. Not like we are out doing crazy bad shit. I think now they may give you a class too. As far as after the deed, caught in action, don't admit it no matter what. Only way they can get you is a sting. If they happen across you. Hide your junk and there is really no case. Now if she has drugs or something they may try and tag you so maybe then use your best judgement. I also got pulled dropping one off, they pulled me and I said just gave her a ride, they knew I wasnt talking and left me alone. Hope some of this is helpful.

WhiteNite2000
01-14-18, 03:20
LEO is tucked away hiding and watching passer bys. Be careful!

Jactionville
01-14-18, 08:55
Yesterday afternoon, I saw a natural red head (gorgeous, nice hair) walking up and down Lane avenue. She was wearing a black sweater, and tight jeans which definitely make my dick swell. If I had more time, I would have made the swoop. Any idea who that may have been?

JanineLuv
01-14-18, 09:48
Yesterday afternoon, I saw a natural red head (gorgeous, nice hair) walking up and down Lane avenue. She was wearing a black sweater, and tight jeans which definitely make my dick swell. If I had more time, I would have made the swoop. Any idea who that may have been?Do you know what ariel / sam looks like?

FunNthaSun
01-14-18, 10:47
Thanks to Dan1978 for the digits I was able to connect and meet this sexy petite Italian dream. Pretty face, nice body and personality was a complete turn on. Texted her and picked her up in Hooterville for a mic check. She smelled amazing and I was kinda surprised how pretty she was. Chatted for a bit and her personality and demeanor just makes you want to do dirty things to her. We found a place to park and wow her performance was top notch. Her willingness to please and passion was amazing. No rush and she got into it so much that she wanted to pull out her vibrator while she sang into the mic. The BBBJCIM was so good I had to see her again the next evening but this time we went back to my place for an hour. She wore this sexy short outfit and while we chatted on the way back to my place my hands began to roam. As I rubbed her legs and eased up to her kitty to my surprise she had no underwear on and kitty was already wet. I stroked her kitty a few times and she began to studder in her speech. Once we were at my house it was one amazing hour. Will definitely repeat often. The only issue is comms are really spotty. But which one isn't. Happy Hunting.

JeffryBrach
01-14-18, 13:28
Thanks to Dan1978 for the digits I was able to connect and meet this sexy petite Italian dream. Pretty face, nice body and personality was a complete turn on. Texted her and picked her up in Hooterville for a mic check. She smelled amazing and I was kinda surprised how pretty she was. Chatted for a bit and her personality and demeanor just makes you want to do dirty things to her. We found a place to park and wow her performance was top notch. Her willingness to please and passion was amazing. No rush and she got into it so much that she wanted to pull out her vibrator while she sang into the mic. The BBBJCIM was so good I had to see her again the next evening but this time we went back to my place for an hour. She wore this sexy short outfit and while we chatted on the way back to my place my hands began to roam. As I rubbed her legs and eased up to her kitty to my surprise she had no underwear on and kitty was already wet. I stroked her kitty a few times and she began to studder in her speech. Once we were at my house it was one amazing hour. Will definitely repeat often. The only issue is comms are really spotty. But which one isn't. Happy Hunting.If someone could share those digits with me, that would be nice.

CantB1
01-14-18, 16:17
Do you know what ariel / sam looks like?Ariel / Sam only walks PH. I think the redhead he saw is named Star.

Jactionville
01-14-18, 18:13
Do you know what ariel / sam looks like?Yes, fucked her many times. I probably should have added that this girl was probably in her early 30's, and healthy (not fat, just thick). Still looked very clean, and pretty hot in those jeans.

WhiteNite2000
01-14-18, 18:32
Do you know what ariel / sam looks like?I think you guys talk about her so much that LEO is on to us. I traveled PH last night and saw a redhead walking towards downtown. I believe it was her, BUT, so did LEO, so it appeared. When I saw her, I was going to turn around and go in for the scoop but as I was driving south, trying to find a way to turn around, LEO, who was traveling in same direction as the girl, turned around, went into one of the notels and faced the main road as if he knew someone would try to scoop her and he'd be able to catch you in the act. Anyway, I couldn't make the scoop! As I was leaving the area, I looked over at the parking lot where the Mickey D and other fast-food biz are located and there were a slew of LEO cars there. Then it appeared they just started pulling folks over. So I just left the area. Be careful partners!

Dan1978
01-14-18, 21:48
I think you guys talk about her so much that LEO is on to us. I traveled PH last night and saw a redhead walking towards downtown. I believe it was her, BUT, so did LEO, so it appeared. When I saw her, I was going to turn around and go in for the scoop but as I was driving south, trying to find a way to turn around, LEO, who was traveling in same direction as the girl, turned around, went into one of the notels and faced the main road as if he knew someone would try to scoop her and he'd be able to catch you in the act. Anyway, I couldn't make the scoop! As I was leaving the area, I looked over at the parking lot where the Mickey D and other fast-food biz are located and there were a slew of LEO cars there. Then it appeared they just started pulling folks over. So I just left the area. Be careful partners!I'm sure the cops are weary of most ladies walking on PH. And they know where the activity is so not sure. Appreciate the heads up though. There has been cops everywhere. Hooterville has had a little more action lately. There's alot of old faces, most I've tried and enjoyed out there and they expect less tokens than I've noticed in some areas.

Informer904
01-14-18, 23:07
I think you guys talk about her so much that LEO is on to us. I traveled PH last night and saw a redhead walking towards downtown. I believe it was her, BUT, so did LEO, so it appeared. When I saw her, I was going to turn around and go in for the scoop but as I was driving south, trying to find a way to turn around, LEO, who was traveling in same direction as the girl, turned around, went into one of the notels and faced the main road as if he knew someone would try to scoop her and he'd be able to catch you in the act. Anyway, I couldn't make the scoop! As I was leaving the area, I looked over at the parking lot where the Mickey D and other fast-food biz are located and there were a slew of LEO cars there. Then it appeared they just started pulling folks over. So I just left the area. Be careful partners!I think your on to something my fellow monger. My business allows me to be near 3 known SW areas on a daily basis: PH, have and SC. What I've noticed is that when we popularize someone in one particular area on this forum then not a short time later that area is almost watched by "the watchers". While this board has been VERY informative in giving us the coordinates of great hunting areas, I only hope that we aren't tipping our hand and exposing ourselves.

Informer904
01-14-18, 23:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JanineLuv
01-15-18, 13:28
Ariel / Sam only walks PH. I think the redhead he saw is named Star.10/4. I've only seen one swan on lane before and that was well over a year ago.

JZetoro19
01-15-18, 17:14
So Lovegunn (thanks for referral) gave me contact info for Amber a few days ago. I finally decided to go visit her to see what the rave was about. What I found to be unusual was that as soon as I texted her, she responded within milliseconds. I was impressed! It looked like every time I texted and pushed the send key, a response was coming back in rapid fire! I'm like wow! I asked if she was available and she responded yes. She gave me an address of a girlfriend where she would be found. I asked if she was sure she'd be available (you know, make sure I wasn't going on a dry run) and she asked me why I ask her that and I advised her that girls like to double and triple book and I wanted to make sure she was really available. Seem to be off-putting for her that I asked this question- not sure why.

Any who, as I am headed over there, I get this text telling me that she didn't know if she'd be in place (red flag #1). I was only a block or 2 away from home so I sternly told her that she needed to let me know something now before I come all that way. She then tells me she'd be down the road at her or someone's house (red flag #2) and to not worry about it; that she'd be in place. So I proceed over there. I said "red flag #2" because typically when they give you a 2nd address like that, you're probably meeting them at the DB's house. Anyway, I went with it. She started bugging me about when was I going to arrive (red flag #3), mind you, I had given her an ETA of 30 minutes but it was like she wanted me there in 2 minutes.

So I get there and she comes outside and insists we do car date in the yard to which I agreed. I am not sure if this girl was high but she was trying to keep her clothes on during the session and I had to tell her to get comfortable. She wanted to know how much I had and I advised her (knowing she's a SWer) that I had 40 which I thought was very reasonable! She told me that for half and half, she usually gets more, like somewhere around 60 plus! Yeah right! Is this what you guys are paying?! Really?! Anyway, she finally takes clothes off but honestly, it was like she was in another world. I had also told her to skip the BJ and let's just get to it. She wanted her money (as she put it) upfront. I told her I will place it on the dashboard and there will be no tucking money away here! She agreed.

So I'm the type that doesn't try to be rough with girls so I had plenty of lube to make life easier, especially for her and I went very slow to ensure her comfort. About 10 seconds in, yep, you guessed it! The complaining begins! Oh you're so big, blah blah blah. I told her that girls smaller than her are able to take me very well but she acted as if I was killing her. She told me I needed to hurry up to which I politely told her that I will not be rushed! She backed down a little but you can tell she just wanted to get it over with and so did I at that point! Now I'm no damn Ron Jeremy or John Holmes or whoever; I admit I am a little thick but certainly average length but she acted as if I was humongous. I finally told her after about less than 2 minutes that I can stop now but she'd have to give me half my donation back (20) to which she agreed. I got up and grabbed my other 20. So, at least she made something out of it and I didn't lose much. She tried to get out of the car really fast to go into that house so my feeling is that I caught her at a time when getting high, rather than pleasing her client, was a greater priority. So that's that. I certainly won't be repeating but I do appreciate the referral again. So if you are considered a big guy then be careful as your experience might be the same. Also, keep in mind that she might have developed the big head, you know, after knowing they've become famous on here, they try to charge more than average SWer prices.

Btw, after I left there, I went to Main street area and found Becky, cute average size white SWer. Very sweet and professional; very patient. Those with at least 20 posts (now hear me good); those with 20 decent/meaningful posts, PM me for Becky's digits. She's from up north; Boston, I believe, but again, very accommodating! CFS but BBBJ.I guess she's a YMMV kinda girl. I'm glad I saw your post because I am getting the same thing in terms of quickness of response, but when it's time to meet up, she starts hitting me with all kind of questions and then goes dark. Doesn't seem worth it to me. Maybe I'll catch her on a good day or night.

JZetoro19
01-16-18, 20:15
They were EVERYWHERE tonight. I passed a good looking chick a few times trying to make the scoop but had to make circles since there were other cars around and didn't want to hold up that traffic and look suspious.

Anywho I pulled up at the perfect moment, she was about a 6-7 with a chest tattoo but she was smoking a cigarette. I don't do cigarettes in my vehicle and as she was walking up smoking and another vehicle was about to pull behind me, I took off. Does she ring a bell for anyone? I'm thinking I want to give her a try.

TankerJo
01-16-18, 20:18
If you are arrested the best thing to do is find an aggressive lawyer that handles prostitution related cases that will file a lot of motions. Go to your arraignment and plead not guilty and ask for a trial. Also try a delay things as much as possible. Now depending how strong the case change your plea to guilty on the day of the trial. There is good chance the city attorney will drop the case. Prosecutors do not like to waste much time and resources on misdemeanor or minor cases that is a bit hassle.

T.I was told by a former cop that, in the case of beating a DUI, that you DON'T want to delay a hearing / trial, but want to move as quickly as possible towards one so that there will be less time for the prosecution to prepare, and that attorneys will files delaying motions to get a pt on the back while just taking your money.

Of course, that was a different jurisdiction (Central Fl) and a different case. DUI.

Do you have the name of such an attorney with a successful record? That would be gold on this forum!

BiggDaddi
01-16-18, 20:51
They were EVERYWHERE tonight. I passed a good looking chick a few times trying to make the scoop but had to make circles since there were other cars around and didn't want to hold up that traffic and look suspious.

Anywho I pulled up at the perfect moment, she was about a 6-7 with a chest tattoo but she was smoking a cigarette. I don't do cigarettes in my vehicle and as she was walking up smoking and another vehicle was about to pull behind me, I took off. Does she ring a bell for anyone? I'm thinking I want to give her a try.What street intersections were the swans walking?

JanineLuv
01-16-18, 21:47

Anywho I pulled up at the perfect moment, she was about a 6-7 with a chest tattoo but she was smoking a cigarette. I don't do cigarettes in my vehicle and as she was walking up smoking and another vehicle was about to pull behind me, I took off. Does she ring a bell for anyone? I'm thinking I want to give her a try.Hoorterville, main, lane, indian. Its all a myth. I've drove those territories and nothing. The highways the only place I've found some bad luck but its been hot and shutbdown since. Well its got to be a year by now at least.

BiggDaddi
01-16-18, 21:49
Saw her leaving the BP on ph, decided to scoop. It's been a while since I last saw her. She finally dropped the kid and was looking semi decent. Wanted to check out her oral skills for old times sake. Parked in a parking lot with no prying eyes. Things started off great, then she started getting paranoid as shit. Kept stopping every few seconds to see if anyone was looking. After a few minutes I decided to just throw in the towel. Gave her 20, and dropped her off. The oral situation in Jax is in an abysmal state right now gents. I haven't had a provider make me bust a good nut into her mouth in a long ass time.

TooDrunkToFuk
01-16-18, 22:48
By this do you mean it would be wise to pay a monthly retainer? My shop has legal benefits that come out of my check every week, but I am not sure if this is one.

Thank you very much for the excellent reply, BTW.Bail depends on the charge. Worst case is $5 k, usually 1503 or 2503.

That translates into 150-500 tp the bail bondsman, who posts the actual bond for you.

Length in jail until release.

In duval, if you're booked before midnight, you get the 830 am first appearance at J1. If after 12, then 130 pm J1.

Thats booking time, not arrest. Takes a couole hours to get you booked, depending on how many times they have to wipe the donut powder off their fingers while they write the report with you in the back seat.

I got a lawyer for anyone who wants one.

Anyway, unless you got Hank Coxe or a judge owes you a personal favor, you aint getting out before first appearance.

A lawyer can usually get the bail reduced, saving you so pay a little less to the bondsman, but any lawyer worth having is going to cost you at minimum 1500.

WhiteNite2000
01-16-18, 23:37
I was told by a former cop that, in the case of beating a DUI, that you DON'T want to delay a hearing / trial, but want to move as quickly as possible towards one so that there will be less time for the prosecution to prepare, and that attorneys will files delaying motions to get a pt on the back while just taking your money.

Of course, that was a different jurisdiction (Central Fl) and a different case. DUI.

Do you have the name of such an attorney with a successful record? That would be gold on this forum!Whether or not said lawyer has a kind of friendly relationship with the judge versus an adversarial one. If the judge likes your attorney, perhaps they've worked together before the judge got his or her position, then the judge might rule in your attorney's favor- which is good for you. Believe it or not, some of your prosecutors and defense attorneys are good friends too. So I would ask said defense attorney what his or her relationship is with aforementioned parties. As a side note, as much as dems and repubs seem to dislike each other in public, privately, you'd be surprised how close some of them are. Relationships are important, trust me.

JZetoro19
01-17-18, 11:53
What street intersections were the swans walking?They were on both sides between Ken and California. Hope this helps.

JZetoro19
01-17-18, 12:00
Hoorterville, main, lane, indian. Its all a myth. I've drove those territories and nothing. The highways the only place I've found some bad luck but its been hot and shutbdown since. Well its got to be a year by now at least.True and I can attest to what you are saying. I've zoned Hooterville many times and it's been dry or I see someone every once in a while, turn around to make a scoop and they are all gone. Yesterday evening however, was totally different even for me. I mean you literally had to maneuver those SW's like cones and even a few stuck out their thumbs for a "ride". I'm assuming it's cooled down over there but if it's anything like yesterday going forward, you bet LEO is going to be in that area again. Indian CO has always been dry for me. I think I may be zoning the wrong streets to be honest since some other mongers on here has had luck and shared some digits.

JZ.

TankerJo
01-18-18, 18:55
I got a lawyer for anyone who wants one.I would definitely like to know who you recommend.

A lawyer can usually get the bail reduced, saving you so pay a little less to the bondsman, but any lawyer worth having is going to cost you at minimum 1500.Would said lawyer give you a week or so to come up with the $1500?

How much should you have on you right then or on your card?

Thanks for the very informed reply, BTW.

TankerJo
01-18-18, 18:58
First, thanks to everyone who posted the very informstive replies to my questions regarding what to do if you get busted, and how to get out of it.

Now if I can trouble you once more, I'd like to know which Android app is the best for changing your number when you call these [Deleted by Admin]?

TankerJo
01-18-18, 18:59
Whether or not said lawyer has a kind of friendly relationship with the judge versus an adversarial one. If the judge likes your attorney, perhaps they've worked together before the judge got his or her position, then the judge might rule in your attorney's favor- which is good for you. Believe it or not, some of your prosecutors and defense attorneys are good friends too. So I would ask said defense attorney what his or her relationship is with aforementioned parties. As a side note, as much as dems and repubs seem to dislike each other in public, privately, you'd be surprised how close some of them are. Relationships are important, trust me.Can you recommend a particular local judge-friendly attorney to have on standby?

TankerJo
01-18-18, 20:36
Short brunette WSW, a tad thick,. Found her one morning across from the sandwich place on Lane. Had a pretty good mic check, had to pay extra for catch, and she begged and begged to go back to the motel for FS, she needed the cash.

Couldn't right then, but came back a few hours later (had digits) and set it up. She was freaking out about paying for the room before noon, but I just needed to bust and go. Paid in advance and got halfway there before she pushed me off in full drama mode and started crying. Wanted me too drive her to this and that place, and one of you sympathetic fools was going to drive her partway and me do the rest, but I told her nope. Not carrying her around all day. She went off and I went out the door. Never again.

Shame too, because mic check was not bad.

TankerJo
01-18-18, 20:40
she said " letsngo shoot pool, then a BJ for some change" I said ok to get it over with. Bam!.Was she standing outside your car, or in it when she said that?

TankerJo
01-18-18, 20:46
Pulled up to park behind Sunoco around 2 AM couple weeks ago and gave a ride to thick sweetheart (forgot name, didn't have phone), parked near IHOP and got a sweet mic check with full BBBJCIMWS (thicker girls = more cushiony, moister cheeks. Mader her cum with FIV beforehand, so that seemed to guarantee me her top game by going in to it satisfied. I will have to use that trick more often. Dropped her back off at Sunoco (at lest I think it was Sunoco,. Corner of Old Middleburg and 103rd). Will DEFINITELY repeat.

BiggDaddi
01-18-18, 23:43
Pulled up to park behind Sunoco around 2 AM couple weeks ago and gave a ride to thick sweetheart (forgot name, didn't have phone), parked near IHOP and got a sweet mic check with full BBBJCIMWS (thicker girls = more cushiony, moister cheeks. Mader her cum with FIV beforehand, so that seemed to guarantee me her top game by going in to it satisfied. I will have to use that trick more often. Dropped her back off at Sunoco (at lest I think it was Sunoco,. Corner of Old Middleburg and 103rd). Will DEFINITELY repeat.More details please?

CantB1
01-19-18, 12:25
More details please?You probably scooped Maddy.

FieryStud
01-19-18, 14:19
Been strolling through DE for the past 3 days at various times of the evening. Haven't seen even one SWan in those 3 days. Checked even the lots of all the motels there but with no success. No activity of LEO either. I used to find atleast one or two talents previously in this area. Wondering where did they all go now. May be this cold weather is one of the factors which prevents walking out in the open. Please let me know if any of you guys spot someone or if you can pass the digits that would be helpful as well.

Stay safe! Happy hunting!

TankerJo
01-20-18, 07:41
More details please?Semi curly brown hair, slightly past shoulders, about 5'6", thick, not super pretty but cute, not "paper or plastic?" as most of them look when you see them close up in the dim light of the front seat, tad bit of southern accent, a name that I'm sure was fiction, but I can't keep names in my head anyway. Says she's around there all the time. Laid back and sweet, not cold or bitchy. Session was not rushed.

TankerJo
01-20-18, 08:40
I wish I could remember names! But anyhoo.

Was hunting in IC about a month ago and saw nothing but a taller 50-ish SW with medium-length hair and a blah face. Scooped her in the Timiquana / Blanding intersection as she was walking towards 103rd. (Yeah, I was THAT desperate).

She got in the truck and did LEO check. Paid up front though I knew better (little head seems to always win! Hafta say though that she did at least get started on me before delivery truck stopped very close by and driver got out to close back drop gate door (as they do before getting on the road).

She got spooked and said we had to move to her friends place. I was spooked too, so I didn't think that was too hairy a suggestion. We started heading east on Timiquana when I thought it would be better for ME to choose the spot, since she wanted to meet her friend at the well-traveled BP on the corner of Timiquana / Catoma. She whined a little and I asked her to give me a refund and forget the whole thing, but she 'reassured' me she would finish the job (to her credit, she DID at least get started before the truck came by), and I would rather lose a Jackson than draw attention from a shrieking, freaked-out local who might scream out all sorts of false accusations to the general night time, IC public.

I pull up behind the BP where her 'friend' (short with long brown hair, didn't see face) was sitting down on the curb of the small offices behind the gas station with her head down, as if to not be recognized or in shame of being a part of a game which has her re-contemplating her life's decisions that led her to this point.

She gets out of the car, points to some loser dude who made a show about being on the phone, and says (with utter contempt), "You see that guy? He's calling the cops right now" and then walks away. I was furious!

I'm as mellow a dude as they come, but I was almost angry enough to do something really stupid that I would later regret for a long time. For a very mellow and relaxed guy like me to get THAT mad THAT quick says a lot about what it was like.

I almost told her my sister was a cop, and that she was just getting off duty and I would send her back here to stop your BS game, but you never think about the comeback until well after the insult. I just sat there for a second, looked at the dude long enough to make them nervous about me not leaving immediately and then just slowly drove away, maintaining eye contact the whole time just in case.

Mongers, I recommend that, before you prowl IC, drive a quick loop through the BP as if to get gas, and look out for those described above. Maybe give them a second glance or two (if you see them), just so they never get too comfortable. I personally don't think I was in any physical danger. They are just losers with a weak game who are scamming the thinkers of the little head, like myself.

IF ANY OF YOU LADIES ARE READING THIS, know that you take a risk every time you walk, but there is a BIG difference between 'average' risk and stupidly dangerous risk. There are some REALLY dangerous, unstable guys out there who dress civilized, are properly groomed and intelligent enough to fool you into thinking they are an easy mark. Believe you me, it only takes one moment of impulsive anger to do you a whole lotta harm. You are not as safe as you think you are. The news is full of notel homocides for a reason.

That much personal danger is not worth $20.

Or is it?

JZetoro19
01-20-18, 12:53
Pulled up to park behind Sunoco around 2 AM couple weeks ago and gave a ride to thick sweetheart (forgot name, didn't have phone), parked near IHOP and got a sweet mic check with full BBBJCIMWS (thicker girls = more cushiony, moister cheeks. Mader her cum with FIV beforehand, so that seemed to guarantee me her top game by going in to it satisfied. I will have to use that trick more often. Dropped her back off at Sunoco (at lest I think it was Sunoco,. Corner of Old Middleburg and 103rd). Will DEFINITELY repeat.Did you grab digits?

JZ.

TankerJo
01-20-18, 15:56
Did you grab digits?

JZ.Tried to but she didn't have phone, as usual.

Dan1978
01-21-18, 18:18
Was she standing outside your car, or in it when she said that?She was standing at the window. Never got in. Was a young inexperienced monger back then. Trust me now I will never discuss prices until LEO check conducted in car.

Dan1978
01-21-18, 20:31
Saw her leaving the BP on ph, decided to scoop. It's been a while since I last saw her. She finally dropped the kid and was looking semi decent. Wanted to check out her oral skills for old times sake. Parked in a parking lot with no prying eyes. Things started off great, then she started getting paranoid as shit. Kept stopping every few seconds to see if anyone was looking. After a few minutes I decided to just throw in the towel. Gave her 20, and dropped her off. The oral situation in Jax is in an abysmal state right now gents. I haven't had a provider make me bust a good nut into her mouth in a long ass time.I've had more luck on westside lately. Have a few combos to share if interested hit me up.

Dan1978
01-22-18, 07:24
Has anyone seen her lately? I have checked every now and then. I come from OP, so prefer to avoid dud rides if possible. Sam or any other spinners before I resort to my regulars, I like to change up. Just curious.

RicoJax
01-22-18, 13:56
Has anyone seen her lately? I have checked every now and then. I come from OP, so prefer to avoid dud rides if possible. Sam or any other spinners before I resort to my regulars, I like to change up. Just curious.I head over to PH at least once a week and my primary goal is always Sam, however I haven't heard from her in awhile. Even the dope boys over at the Scottish haven't seen her (I'm not saying that Sam is using, but those dope boys usually know everyone and everything going on in their hood). She gave me her phone number, but she hasn't replied to any text messages or answered it either. Of course, I changed my burner number since I've seen her last, so that may have something to do with it. She's definitely one of the best, so I hope that everything is alright on her end.

Dan1978
01-22-18, 15:38
Has anyone seen her lately? I have checked every now and then. I come from OP, so prefer to avoid dud rides if possible. Sam or any other spinners before I resort to my regulars, I like to change up. Just curious.Answer to my own question, saw Sam and that slippery fish got scooped up. BTW if that was any of you in the bmw crossover be aware of your surroundings. You pulled it off but I watched you. Held up traffic and a couple LEO's sitting there. Anyway, she was roaming, I'm in area hoping she resurfaced. Also almost scooped a girl by snowflake, she was cute but she weirded me out, if I hadn't seen Sam I would've caved in and got her. There are a few out on PH right now taking advantage of the warm. Safe hunting.

Dan1978
01-22-18, 17:06
I was finally able to pick up Sam after seeing her get scooped and telling a few hours in my opinion she is way overrated I took her to a spot by the lake she kept brushing me and I pretty much wasted. 8 plus the weeks I've been looking for her. I am not saying that those hats that have reviewed her haven't had good experience but mine was not she rushed me and finally convinced me to go back to her motel room which she tried to up charge and I told her fine I would give extra. She said stop and let me out I have to get the key and I watched her run across the street and lock hands with some guy. Oh well at least that Bug is out of my head. Now that I started but didn't finish I have to go find another one hopefully.

Dan1978
01-22-18, 20:00
After my bad experience with Sam I decided to head over to Hooterville. As I drove up on Sunoco I noticed the patrol car pow wow. I went down the road to eat and figured I'd check out the scene again no cop cars but a few girls I've never seen before and a couple flatbed trucks at the next store down. Just saying.

JZetoro19
01-23-18, 09:08
After my bad experience with Sam I decided to head over to Hooterville. As I drove up on Sunoco I noticed the patrol car pow wow. I went down the road to eat and figured I'd check out the scene again no cop cars but a few girls I've never seen before and a couple flatbed trucks at the next store down. Just saying.Around what time was this?

Jaxsin
01-23-18, 19:11
Cruised hooterville today around 5 pm. There were 4 WSW out and about. A tiny blonde which I passed up along with a crazy looking brunette. I was able to snatch up Christine. Opted for a rolling BBBJ cim which she failed to swallow. Standard rate plus a small tip. Be safe out there!

Dan1978
01-23-18, 23:29
After my bad experience with Sam I decided to head over to Hooterville. As I drove up on Sunoco I noticed the patrol car pow wow. I went down the road to eat and figured I'd check out the scene again no cop cars but a few girls I've never seen before and a couple flatbed trucks at the next store down. Just saying.Not sure of the time, it was dark. When I go out looking I spend hours. Sorry!

Dan1978
01-23-18, 23:42
Answer to my own question, saw Sam and that slippery fish got scooped up. BTW if that was any of you in the bmw crossover be aware of your surroundings. You pulled it off but I watched you. Held up traffic and a couple LEO's sitting there. Anyway, she was roaming, I'm in area hoping she resurfaced. Also almost scooped a girl by snowflake, she was cute but she weirded me out, if I hadn't seen Sam I would've caved in and got her. There are a few out on PH right now taking advantage of the warm. Safe hunting.I wrote again because I finally got a crack at her. She is cute &.

Yeah even though I had a bad experience, to be fair, I chose to avoid the room and try a lake so I get her rushing. When she told me. 2 more and we can still go back to the room, I told her I wouldn't give it to her until we got there. Honestly, I knew when she said let her get the key that my time was over. She bailed, but dude I always bail if it's not going my way, so if she prefers the room then she's not for me. I can tell she would be fun in the right situation and setting. She talks dirty and is cute enough. I'm glad I got to try her out because I do waste a lot of gas and time if I see one I want to try and miss a shot at them. My 2015 has 88 k miles on it, I bought it with under 600 LOL. Was very disappointed but I know the game, and think that there is still fun to be had for a few of you. She still stays at Scottish.

JZetoro19
01-24-18, 11:34
Not sure of the time, it was dark. When I go out looking I spend hours. Sorry!Hah, no worries. I do the same sometimes. Was just trying to see when peak time might have been for uncle in the area.

FlbMac31
01-24-18, 15:38
Orlando monger looking to travel north in February. Megan Ukranian was suggested as a hot visit. Any pics or digit confirmation? Last 4 numbers to confirm please. Previous reviews?

Mac Out.

Dan1978
01-25-18, 15:58
I had a meeting today over on ph, I knew what that meant after the meeting was done I would be out taking a look at what's out there. I saw a cute skinny brunette named Snowflake. We went to a spot and she gave an incredible BBBJ cim. She was kind of geeked out and when the deed was done she proceeded to tell me how some girl punched her in the mouth and showed me an open cut inside her upper lip. I sure hope the purell is really 99.9%. This will keep me sleepless for weeks. Just a heads up.

CantB1
01-26-18, 02:55
I had a meeting today over on ph, I knew what that meant after the meeting was done I would be out taking a look at what's out there. I saw a cute skinny brunette named Snowflake. We went to a spot and she gave an incredible BBBJ cim. She was kind of geeked out and when the deed was done she proceeded to tell me how some girl punched her in the mouth and showed me an open cut inside her upper lip. I sure hope the purell is really 99.9%. This will keep me sleepless for weeks. Just a heads up.I met her a couple weeks ago. She can be found behind Scottish. She had a great attitude. Very chatty and a very good mic check as she promised for the standard rate.

FunNthaSun
01-26-18, 14:03
Haven't been cruising in about a week so decided last minute to hit pH since it was close by for a mic check and scooped up Maddy at pH and Emerson. Drove around alil while we did LE check and this chic was paranoid as hell. Finally decided on a spot and she was so paranoid she would only stay down for about 45 seconds to a minute before she would pop her head up looking around and asking if I was watching out for anybody. She did that a couple times and each time there was a 2-3 min stoppage. We found an even more secluded spot and the same thing. We literally ended up on beach bvld before I was totally annoyed and said screw it and headed back to drop her ass off. She said she felt kinda bad but was paranoid because she didn't want to end up with uncle. She started up again while I was driving back and I was able to force one out. Worst experience in a long time.

RicoJax
01-26-18, 17:39
I had a meeting today over on ph, I knew what that meant after the meeting was done I would be out taking a look at what's out there. I saw a cute skinny brunette named Snowflake. We went to a spot and she gave an incredible BBBJ cim. She was kind of geeked out and when the deed was done she proceeded to tell me how some girl punched her in the mouth and showed me an open cut inside her upper lip. I sure hope the purell is really 99.9%. This will keep me sleepless for weeks. Just a heads up."Sleepless for weeks". That's a classic! I can relate to your experience, so much so that it gave me quite a chuckle just thinking about it.

Gene485
01-27-18, 16:23
Thanks to Dan1978 I was able to get ahold of kat. Very attractive, very erotic, clean, and very sexy. I truly enjoyed this young lady. She tried hard to please and succeeded perfectly. I will be looking forward to making her a weekly pleasure.

Thanks again Dan.

Good hunting.

Gene.

RicoJax
01-27-18, 19:22
I received a text message from Carrie yesterday. Not to be confused with the Carrie that walks the area along the Arlington Xpwy. This Carrie is the tall, slender gal with the long brown hair and usually is seen wearing a hat of some sort. I had seen her several times before, but the venue usually left a lot to be desired. However, she let me know that she had checked into a hotel in the I-296/ Blanding area. I live at the beaches, so I couldn't make it last night, but made sure that I got over there this morning. From the moment that I first met her, she has always been the one gal that has never disappointed me at all. I arrived at her motel room and was in need of a shower. Unfortunately, the shower wasn't large enough for both of us, but my visit started with Carrie washing my back and giving the boys some extra special attention. Like an AMP after a table shower, she dried me off and let me to the bed. You can say what you want about all the great providers of BBBJ that are out on back page and everywhere else, I've experienced most of them, but Carrie is every bit as good as any gal out there when it comes to that. Great suction, goes deep throat and always has a spare hand on the balls. When it comes to the deed, she really prefers doggie, but will oblige in any position that you prefer. Great attitude, no rushing whatsoever. It was a 45 minute drive each way to see her and well worth it. I have current digits if anyone wants them.

FunNthaSun
01-28-18, 10:20
Did alil cruising in pH Friday night and spotted a Latin / Spanish SW, young maybe early twenties, dark hair,5'4 ish and had on shorts. Made a couple loops but she wouldn't approach car. She waved and smiled but wouldn't approach. Spotted her on PH and hudnall. I saw a few cars circle a few times as I did. Anyone spot her also?

After that I got a response from Kat so I headed to Indian country to meet. Found a place to park and recieved a phenomenal BBBJ. Always beautiful, clean and smelling great. She is such a sexually uninhibited woman. She didn't stop until I was completely drained.

RicoJax
01-28-18, 11:18
Several guys have asked for Carrie's photo.

Grapp150
01-28-18, 12:12
I received a text message from Carrie yesterday. Not to be confused with the Carrie that walks the area along the Arlington Xpwy. This Carrie is the tall, slender gal with the long brown hair and usually is seen wearing a hat of some sort. I had seen her several times before, but the venue usually left a lot to be desired. However, she let me know that she had checked into a hotel in the I-296/ Blanding area. I live at the beaches, so I couldn't make it last night, but made sure that I got over there this morning. From the moment that I first met her, she has always been the one gal that has never disappointed me at all. I arrived at her motel room and was in need of a shower. Unfortunately, the shower wasn't large enough for both of us, but my visit started with Carrie washing my back and giving the boys some extra special attention. Like an AMP after a table shower, she dried me off and let me to the bed. You can say what you want about all the great providers of BBBJ that are out on back page and everywhere else, I've experienced most of them, but Carrie is every bit as good as any gal out there when it comes to that. Great suction, goes deep throat and always has a spare hand on the balls. When it comes to the deed, she really prefers doggie, but will oblige in any position that you prefer. Great attitude, no rushing whatsoever. It was a 45 minute drive each way to see her and well worth it. I have current digits if anyone wants them.I got a text from her yesterday as well. Seen her a few times, very cool girl. What is she charging now? She was charging 80 QV and 130 HH which I thought was a little high for a 40 year old.

Lord Humongus
01-28-18, 16:55
Just went through the area and no fewer the 6 WSW. The one that cought my eye was scooped before I could get back. Stay safe.

Dr Slam
01-28-18, 23:30
Just went through the area and no fewer the 6 WSW. The one that cought my eye was scooped before I could get back. Stay safe.That may have been me scooping up Danielle. Her and Jennifer are the best of the Hooterville lot. Lori, Brittany and Christine are on a downward spiral.

YeahColaTime
01-29-18, 00:15
I live near the Arl EXPW, New to this, can anyone guide me?

YeahColaTime
01-29-18, 00:31
New to this life style, looking for tips, I'm near Arlin EXPWY. Help! Thank you.

Hot Tacos
01-29-18, 11:08
That may have been me scooping up Danielle. Her and Jennifer are the best of the Hooterville lot. Lori, Brittany and Christine are on a downward spiral.Picked up little spinner type cpl weeks ago. Short dirty blonde. Girl was really dressed nice. Clean smelled great. Said she lived at dbl wide on side street right behind gas station went and parked at the dbl wide and black dude sitting on steps. She said not to worry about him and she just went to business right there in my car. Could that have Dannielle?

Dr Slam
01-29-18, 16:56
Picked up little spinner type cpl weeks ago. Short dirty blonde. Girl was really dressed nice. Clean smelled great. Said she lived at dbl wide on side street right behind gas station went and parked at the dbl wide and black dude sitting on steps. She said not to worry about him and she just went to business right there in my car. Could that have Dannielle?That sounds like Jennifer. Danielle is about 5'9", real thin and dark bro2 n hair.

TankerJo
01-29-18, 20:10
Several guys have asked for Carrie's photo.Too often a link from BP is old or doesn't work. Pics are direct and always work. Good job and thanks for sharing.

TankerJo
01-29-18, 20:15
I live near the Arl EXPW, New to this, can anyone guide me?Around the gas stations at the intersections, and the notel side streets. Approaches and side roads near Regency Inn and Kings Inn are good to hunt, but many shady characters around there so be careful.

TankerJo
01-29-18, 20:16
Just went through the area and no fewer the 6 WSW. The one that cought my eye was scooped before I could get back. Stay safe.What time was this? It seems its usually dry there until late evening.

JaxFight
01-30-18, 14:09
I have been seeing BP girls for a while and had a SB for some time in the past too. BP has been slim pickings lately. I have never made a move on a SW. But I am considering giving it a try. Hooterville is the closest to me. But I can't go out at 3 am looking, the wife would be a little suspicious Is there any chance to catch on during the day, like lunch hour or right after 5 pm? PM is fine.

TankerJo
01-30-18, 17:05
Picked up little spinner type cpl weeks ago. Short dirty blonde. Girl was really dressed nice. Clean smelled great. Said she lived at dbl wide on side street right behind gas station went and parked at the dbl wide and black dude sitting on steps. She said not to worry about him and she just went to business right there in my car. Could that have Dannielle?Was she petite and cute in the face except for a few small usage marks? I got slightly ripped off by someone of similar description, and saw the same guy you are talking about, whom she bought a rock from. Didn't realize what happened till she got back in the truck. Very embarrassingly stupid episode mine was. (Note to self. You need to ALWAYS think with your big head or you'll be in a world of hurt!

In my case her 'place' was a beat up house in the middle of hooterville, where she paid a poor, older gentleman some of the cash I gave her because she had a 'date' with her. Cute in the face, but those legs were tore up with sores. I cut my losses and ran.

TankerJo
01-30-18, 17:08
Hoorterville, main, lane, indian. Its all a myth. I've drove those territories and nothing. The highways the only place I've found some bad luck but its been hot and shutbdown since. Well its got to be a year by now at least.A thicker, brown headed southern girl that hangs at the Sunoco. I think you guys call her Maddie.

TankerJo
01-30-18, 17:40
Was on the way to see a few friends in the panhandle area not too long ago, and stopped for gas at Crestview. Didn't even have the game on my mind, but was aggressively hailed down as I was leaving the pump by a thicker girl who talked a good game. I let her in, standard LEO check but I couldn't finish because of her impatience. She told me to drive to her place and be safe and secure FS for a Jackson. Gave it to her upfront like a fool and she went in the front and out the back.

I'm not following some witch in a shady neighborhood, so I began to pull out of the driveway, when ALL OF A SUDDEN, a cute, well built but a tad thick (my style) 40-something cutie came up to me and told me the witch's real name, that she knew her, and that I got ripped (duh!

She asked me more than once if she could make some money as she hovered shyly (it seemed) around me, and had this slightly bashful, but very eager look on her face and in her body language that got me going a little bit. I decided to chance it since she was able to use charm instead of a sleazy story, though I was reluctant after just getting burned.

Found a spot in a fairly safe place, idle chat told me she was a little loopy but had her shit together, basically. I got the best headache relief I've ever had in my life. And it only cost a Hamilton. Not even a Jackson! Full DT w / no gag reflex, and she pushed her face completely flat when she felt me releasing. Taking everything into her belly. I was shuddering and had to ask her to stop! She smacked her lips and said that she could do it again for another Hamilton, but I was already late, my legs were shaking, and I told her I couldn't manage another one. She said "I bet I could make you. I'm really good! And she really was.

I don't know, but it seemed like she really got turned on by showing off her skills, and that her all-out eagerness to please was nowhere near fake or an act in my eyes. If it was, then who cares? Attitude, shy anticipation, and a high-powered eagerness to please-fake or not- equals a repeat in my book for now on.

Don't take my word for it mongers. Stop for gas at the Crestview exit on I-10 west and see for yourselves.

Dan1978
01-31-18, 01:35
"Sleepless for weeks". That's a classic! I can relate to your experience, so much so that it gave me quite a chuckle just thinking about it.Haha. And literally can't sleep LOL. Oh well, sure I am over thinking it but, just a reminder they could give a shit about anything but getting those coins, but I know what comes with the hobby.

Dan1978
01-31-18, 01:45
Thanks to Dan1978 I was able to get ahold of kat. Very attractive, very erotic, clean, and very sexy. I truly enjoyed this young lady. She tried hard to please and succeeded perfectly. I will be looking forward to making her a weekly pleasure.

Thanks again Dan.

Good hunting.

Gene.Appreciate it. She's A+ skilled and actually really cool. One of the few that after the deed I'm not contemplating throwing a few extra bucks to just get out wherever we are.

JZetoro19
01-31-18, 11:00
I have been seeing BP girls for a while and had a SB for some time in the past too. BP has been slim pickings lately. I have never made a move on a SW. But I am considering giving it a try. Hooterville is the closest to me. But I can't go out at 3 am looking, the wife would be a little suspicious Is there any chance to catch on during the day, like lunch hour or right after 5 pm? PM is fine.Honestly, you might have more luck during the daytime than you would at night. I can't tell you how many countless times I've zoned the area past 2 am and came up dry. It's starting to pick up lately but as you know all good things come to an end. I'm sure LEO has been light in the area but once reported activities starts airing on the news again. Back to other areas around town.

JZ.

Pipelayer10
01-31-18, 16:12
Don't really hung much due to my regular utrs and don't want to bore why'all with stories of the same girls. Anyway was in the hooterville area checking out an establishment. Figured what the hell been a while since I've roamed these parts and damn it was like 4 or 5 near a well known station and watched them migrate to a common place. Made the loop a few times and saw this thick red bone with tats on her face and really thick. That's how the pipe likes them went in for the scoop name was Mia, since I hadn't really been on the scene and not doing my research I opted for a CBJ, found a nice spot and she attacked the pipe for a jack. Nice phat ass, plump headlights and damn played with the boys constantly. Asked how much for full cause she had the pipe at attention. Her response was if you can last longer then 2 minutes with a BBBJ you can have it for no additional charge and I had a extra plastic challenge accepted. WTF was I thinking she went in to full sucken mode and reminded me of Cuba I was trying to hold out I even set the timer on my phone which I during the challenge and I be damn the pipe exploded and she drained every last bit while still rubbing the boys I thought my souls had left my body needless to say I lost the challenge. I'll be back though pipe approves this message.

Luke Cage668
01-31-18, 18:37
These guys must not know about this board.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/jacksonville-police-arrest-7-johns-in-prostitution-sting

WalnutDoor84
01-31-18, 19:38
It sounds like the busts were made on Alton and the undercover made a signal so LEO could swoop in. Were these guys making negotiations outside of the car and the UC made a signal there? I've yet to hear of a UC getting into a guy's car for a bust. Either way, if I'm in there area, I'm only going to pick up girls I know until things cool down.

These guys must not know about this board.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/jacksonville/jacksonville-police-arrest-7-johns-in-prostitution-sting

BiggDaddi
01-31-18, 20:52
A thicker, brown headed southern girl that hangs at the Sunoco. I think you guys call her Maddie.I could've sworn that the big booty Maddy I know has blonde hair. At least she did when I saw her last week. Maybe she dyed it though.