PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Assman3
11-20-13, 19:17
Stopped by Zen today after a hiatis. Nice clean spot on busy Hancock st. I was greeted by 40 ish short Asian. Not attractive and flat ass but real friendly. I didn't catch her name. I went for 30 minutes-$40. She went right into the tease and hit all the right spots. Best tease I had in a long time. The ending was perfect. UTC up top. $40 tip. Would repeat.

Am.

Graham M
11-20-13, 23:37
http://www.patriotledger.com/topstories/x1372983075/Cops-Woman-sexually-assaulted-during-foot-massage-in-Weymouth

I'll admit I laughed. What was this guy thinking?

SpermSac
11-21-13, 07:48
http://www.patriotledger.com/topstories/x1372983075/Cops-Woman-sexually-assaulted-during-foot-massage-in-Weymouth

I'll admit I laughed. What was this guy thinking?This story seems rather strange. A woman goes for a massage just like men do looking for? Don't tell me just a massage!

So the next time Sally Grab ya Balls snatches up the boys someone can yell "rape"?

Looking at watch. Still got 10 minutes hun. A little more on the right and I'll whisper mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

JohnBoy69
11-21-13, 15:57
No body answers phone or returns vm...WTF...please pm me with secret decoder ring...jb.

Muddy53
11-21-13, 15:57
My personal experience, she is about 45, black and heavy. No massage skills, uses too much oil, doesn't offer much on the first visit. She is also overpriced.

Don't waste your money!!

Does anyone have any 411 on Just Time in Canton? Is it worth the trip or waste of time and $?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-1-ooooh-clock-appointment-awaits-you-your-time-has-arrived-38/24842165

Massenthusiast
11-21-13, 18:29
AFter seeing quincyfire's review I decided to give it a whirl. The location is a little out of the way compared to the other Weymouth places which I kind of prefer. The door was locked when I got there and they opened it right as I was approaching it (I heard the latch). There were two asian women both looked early to mid 30's and had decent bodies. I drew Yomica and away we went. It was actually a really good massage. I like it a little rough and hard so it was right up my alley. A lot of teasing and then the flip. She did ask if I would tip which I know turns off some people. It was .4 for the he and an additional .2 for her top to come down and roaming. Great finish. I saw that quincy got Russian so I tried to ask for it too but she didn't seem to understand what I meant so she was rubbing her perky (augmented) bees over junior. Great time all around I will definitely repeat.

I gave her a pass on asking up front about money. It's been my experience that younger girls often ask and it doesn't detract from the experience.

Also, it isn't wheelchair accessible if that is something you are looking for.

TheBoobHound
11-21-13, 20:33
Several months ago, I was in Chinatown late on a Saturday night around 10:30 pm. I saw the neon sign for Diva was still open, so I called the number and someone picked up after the first ring. She said that the elevator was broken, so she would come downstairs and show me the way up. She unlocked the door for me and I waited a few moments, and then the stairway door opened and I was greeted by a very beautiful woman. I was really surprised! She was in her mid 20's, with a slender figure, stylishly dressed with nice hair and a pretty smile. She looked just like one of the gorgeous asian women you see in the fake Backpage ads.

Then, I realized there was a problem. I had no money! I had called the number without visiting an ATM first. So I had to explain to her that I'd quickly come back. She said ok, and I raced off to find an ATM. But I wasn't familiar with the area, so this took me a while. I was on foot and wandered a long way until I finally found a 'Bank of America.' As it was a a Saturday night, there was a long line of people waiting to use the ATM. As if I was a victim of a strange curse, somebody's card jammed in the reader before it was my turn and the machine went out of service. By this time, it had been more than 30 minutes since I set out to find a ATM. Even if I found one, it would be 10 or 15 minutes more to find my way back. So, I resigned myself to the fact that it wasn't going to happen on this evening.

I have to wonder what she thought; as if someone would think she was unappealing and make up an excuse to leave.

I didn't forget about her though. Just recently, I went back again to see if I could find her. I waited until approximately the same time on the same day of the week and rang the buzzer for Diva. They were still open and let me in. This time though, I met a woman who was much more of the standard fare. Not ugly, but not especially attractive. She gave a good massage and had a very pleasant attitude. Through her actions during the table shower, she made it clear that a HE would be included. All in all, an enjoyable experience, but I'm not sure I would go back for her.

JohnnyOceans2
11-21-13, 21:12
The main reason is to leave happy. Never had draping and was never offered that I can remember. I am there for one purpose and that is to leave happy. During the colder weather just ask to have the heater put on. Most have the small electric heaters.I don't go to AMPs because of the massage either. I have one goal when I show up there and 99% of the time I achieve that goal. In my experiences draping does not make it any harder to leave happy.

Leggeddog
11-21-13, 21:57

I'll admit I laughed. What was this guy thinking?What girl goes into a place like that and expect nothing?

Satya
11-21-13, 22:13
What girl goes into a place like that and expect nothing?I seriously doubt that women go to spas with the same aim as men. Does anyone think women go to get masturbated, certainly women can't expect to get fucked like I do when I go to a favorite spa because men can't repeat like a woman. No I think there is a lot more to this story.

Yello Tail
11-21-13, 22:49
Stopped by 40 Harrison today. Older woman was entering the lower lobby talking on the cell phone so I followed her in without buzzing. She turned and said if I wanted a massage I should come back later as someone was upstairs checking licenses.

Mine For Fish
11-21-13, 23:19
Stopped by 40 Harrison today. Older woman was entering the lower lobby talking on the cell phone so I followed her in without buzzing. She turned and said if I wanted a massage I should come back later as someone was upstairs checking licenses.I was just there a few minutes ago. Had tried calling2 B bot the phones weren't working. Got a little spooked but decided to press on. Followed someone else in, don't know how he got buzzed in. 2 B had a sign on it saying something about warning, establishment closed due to legal noncompliance. Turned on a dime and headed out. Back, on the street, tried calling Diva but their phones weren't working either.

Spectator
11-22-13, 00:26
What girl goes into a place like that and expect nothing?So, these places offer happy endings for chics? Seriously?

I've seen gaggles of girls going into the place in Waltham, and it's all male attendants.. Are they getting more than a foot rub... I never knew..

Spaz2580
11-22-13, 00:33
I team had a report on AMPs in the suburbs. They showed the place in Sudbury, Jolin's and a few other places. They talked about bodyrub places fronting as places that offer more than just a massage. They also interviewed MC who talked about sex trafficking. I team also sent in an undercover reporter to see what they were offering at Sudbury place and found nothing offered that day.

Good old MC.

Spaz2580
11-22-13, 00:35
I doubt it. Perhaps on a very rare occasion. Most seem to go for the $35 foot rubs.

So, these places offer happy endings for chics? Seriously?

I've seen gaggles of girls going into the place in Waltham, and it's all male attendants.. Are they getting more than a foot rub... I never knew..

Top Floor
11-22-13, 00:50
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/11/21/i-team-sex-trafficking-in-the-suburbs/

I-Team: Sex Trafficking In The Suburbs.

By WBZ-TV Chief Correspondent Joe Shortsleeve.

November 21,2013 11:21 PM.

BOSTON (CBS) – Sex trafficking in the suburbs is a growing concern for state and local law enforcement. As Chief Correspondent Joe Shortsleeve found out, prostitution arrests are being made in communities that don't usually see this type of crime.

"See that Body Works. Open. Sign.

Police Chief Scott Nix points out a small business that's a big problem for him — sex sold — right in the middle of a quaint plaza on busy Route 20 in Sudbury.

Nix says, "it's portrayed that they would provide some type of reflexology treatment, versus a massage, because massage is regulated by the state, and from there certain things were offered during the appointment.

After a sting, an undercover detective filed this report — saying the unlicensed masseuse "made an attempt for my groin" — as she indicated "I can take care of that for you." The woman was charged with soliciting sex. The I-Team sent a producer into the office — but on this day was told nothing "special" was being offered.

Attorney General Martha Coakley is seeing a spike in store front operations offering services called reflexology, acupressure and Asian body works. Some are legal and legitimate. Many are not. And while massage parlors are regulated and inspected, sites offering these alternative therapies don't draw the same scrutiny.

Coakley says, "I think that is what is allowing for this other industry to come in and kind of hide behind that.

A concern for many communities is where these businesses are popping up. For example, a little commercial district in a suburb like Braintree. A few years ago an arrest was made at a business on Commercial Street which offers Thai body work.

North Andover Police Chief Paul Gallagher says "they advertise everything is Asian, like it's a different type of massage.

And his town had the same problem — sex being sold in a quiet retail area. After a sting, the police report stated the worker "placed her hands on the officer's genitals.

Gallagher says, "somebody is making money in this because these young ladies were not making money, they were kind of in squalor.

The women arrested in North Andover were from New York, and believed to be victims of a thriving sex trafficking business.

Audrey Morrissey escaped a life of forced prostitution, and counsels young women trapped in that nightmare. She says these suburban sites are booming.

"It sickens me," says Morrissey. "It has made it more convenient and easier for these men to buy sex without being detected.

There are even websites that review the services — offered in some of Boston's nicest suburbs. Diligent Police like Chief Nix can keep their eyes on the facilities in their towns, but the Attorney General believes this might be much bigger.

"We are focusing on the people selling, organizing the business, making money off it, and we have tried to look at the women who are in this business, many of whom have been brought to this country under false pretenses," said Nix.

The Attorney General tells the I-Team her office has brought 13 indictments and complaints against these kinds of establishments. Because these operations could be organized overseas, she is also looking for help from federal law enforcement.

Alwaysupforfun
11-22-13, 01:08
Ever since aiko left CT I've been doing 40 h for the table showers and because you know EXACTLY what you're getting. I loved the idea of buzzing 2 b and 2 d at the same time to see who comes out. However, I had a fun but absolutely BUSTED masseuse last time I went to 2 d. I figure Aiko wasn't gorgeous by any stretch, but at least you got a massage out of it. Any strategies to actually get a decent looking masseuse or get a selection? I always went to either aiko or Irene in malden, so I don't know the way around a place with multiple girls in and out. PMs are good! Thanks all.

TheHotAzn
11-22-13, 07:15
Was in the area to meet up with a friend, thought I'd take a look if theres any fun to be had before I meetup.

Found main st, went through a red door, 30 ish lady brought me in, and up a flight of stairs. It was dark and little decorated to set the mood. Took me into a big living room type, with a table and chairs+couch. Lady took the .6 for a hour and I undressed. Didn't catch her name but she looked mid 30's, slender body, be cups, decent bottom. All in all the massage was worth it with plenty of oil (used hot towel from a bucket to wipe off) and elbows. Then came the flip and it ended like a normal HE, asked for more offers but wasn't havin it. Finished then toweled up jr, and gave the .4 on the table.

All in all, was a good time, will probably return. Happy huntin all.

BostonNorth16
11-22-13, 13:08
Anyone know any good sensual massage providers on Cape Cod? Clean, private, good looking. I have been to all 3 places in Hyannis and I was not crazy about any of them. Please let me know if you know of any good sensual massage providers.

Big Head
11-22-13, 14:23
Is this Jennifer?

BH.

BOSTON (CBS) – Sex trafficking in the suburbs is a growing concern for state and local law enforcement. As Chief Correspondent Joe Shortsleeve found out, prostitution arrests are being made in communities that don't usually see this type of crime.

Police Chief Scott Nix points out a small business that's a big problem for him — sex sold — right in the middle of a quaint plaza on busy Route 20 in Sudbury.

Nix says, "it's portrayed that they would provide some type of reflexology treatment, versus a massage, because massage is regulated by the state, and from there certain things were offered during the appointment.

After a sting, an undercover detective filed this report — saying the unlicensed masseuse "made an attempt for my groin" — as she indicated "I can take care of that for you." The woman was charged with soliciting sex. The I-Team sent a producer into the office — but on this day was told nothing "special" was being offered.

Attorney General Martha Coakley is seeing a spike in store front operations offering services called reflexology, acupressure and Asian body works. Some are legal and legitimate. Many are not. And while massage parlors are regulated and inspected, sites offering these alternative therapies don't draw the same scrutiny.

Coakley says, "I think that is what is allowing for this other industry to come in and kind of hide behind that.

A concern for many communities is where these businesses are popping up. For example, a little commercial district in a suburb like Braintree. A few years ago an arrest was made at a business on Commercial Street which offers Thai body work.

North Andover Police Chief Paul Gallagher says "they advertise everything is Asian, like it's a different type of massage.

And his town had the same problem — sex being sold in a quiet retail area. After a sting, the police report stated the worker "placed her hands on the officer's genitals.

Gallagher says, "somebody is making money in this because these young ladies were not making money, they were kind of in squalor.

The women arrested in North Andover were from New York, and believed to be victims of a thriving sex trafficking business.

Audrey Morrissey escaped a life of forced prostitution, and counsels young women trapped in that nightmare. She says these suburban sites are booming.

"It sickens me," says Morrissey. "It has made it more convenient and easier for these men to buy sex without being detected.

There are even websites that review the services — offered in some of Boston's nicest suburbs. Diligent Police like Chief Nix can keep their eyes on the facilities in their towns, but the Attorney General believes this might be much bigger.

"We are focusing on the people selling, organizing the business, making money off it, and we have tried to look at the women who are in this business, many of whom have been brought to this country under false pretenses," said Nix.

The Attorney General tells the I-Team her office has brought 13 indictments and complaints against these kinds of establishments. Because these operations could be organized overseas, she is also looking for help from federal law enforcement.

Rexxbreefs
11-22-13, 16:46
Hello Fellow Horndogs.

So I'm trolling with a CL M4 F ad; since I want to get laid for free.

The only 'bite' was this lady responding from Plymouth area offering massage that will make me 'happy'.

She is real, we traded 20+ emails and determined it's too far to travel for her.

She said she works out of her house. I don't have her phone or email sorry.

She did send these (no hits on tineye. They are real).

I may take a trip someday to see..quoted 80\hour 140\2 hours.

If anyone's experienced, either PM me or reply here. Up to you.

Please no PM for anymore information this is all I got.

Orch13
11-22-13, 19:18
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/4203955242.html

Beijing Herbal Foot Spa Grand opening in downtown salem, MA01970.

We offering the traditional type Chinese foot reflexology.

Asian full body works, and Asian chair therapy.

Grand opening special:

$35/ Hr. Foot reflexology massage includes FREE Asian full body works.

Individual rooms for keeping more privacy.

Large parking lot.

Call for appointment:978-7443333.

So for 35 bucks, why not. Let me begin that the minute I entered I knew totally legit. So, I decided to stay and get the foot massage and body works.

Stop reading right here if you are looking for HE although I was relaxed for an hour Shoes and socks off pants up to knees, feet in tub to soak and she sits at head and does 15-20 minutes of head, neck and shoulders OTC on me. LOL. Was really a professional head and neck massage and then to the feet and the next 30 minutes or so were nirvana for my piggies, LOL Then flip to stomach and more neck, shoulders and legs including glutes again all OTC with a light blanket to keep me warm. No complaints as I knew what it would be from the get go.

Headed north and figured I would stop in at the old haunt in Newburyport and alas, door closed and no signs and tel number removed from the sign out front. Looks like another one closes the doors.

Oh for the days of Tyler Stevens and Delphine on the North Shore. Where the hell is Sherman and the wayback machine?

Take care and stay safe.

OR CH 13.

AsianLPGAfan
11-22-13, 20:16

The Attorney General tells the I-Team her office has brought 13 indictments and complaints against these kinds of establishments. Because these operations could be organized overseas, she is also looking for help from federal law enforcement.I wonder if Joe' got to do any "field" research? Joe Shortsleeve sounds like it could be a good screen name too.

Olepapa
11-22-13, 20:24
Is this Jennifer?

BH.Unfortunately, yes.

Rito1
11-22-13, 23:58
Joe Hags clear out your inbox.

TheHotAzn
11-23-13, 04:17
Was in waltham again this evening and tried out moody st's.

Led in by a 50+ woman (not good so far), walked to the third room (place was pretty big with tall ceiling and wooden floor), pretty professional looking place. Asked for the hh for .4, undressed and ready to go. Her massage skills were actually really good and bunch of teasing. BUT, ended up with nothing in the end of the 30 min mark. Wasn't really interested in one anyway because of the age. But left 20 flowers and off I went. I feel there could've definitely been HE but was only offered for full hour. But didn't matter, again, too old for me. GL all.

Yello Tail
11-23-13, 18:57
I wonder if Joe' got to do any "field" research? Joe Shortsleeve sounds like it could be a good screen name too.I've always thought Myles Long would be a good name.

PinayLuver
11-23-13, 20:10
Hello Fellow Horndogs.

The only 'bite' was this lady responding from Plymouth area offering massage that will make me 'happy'.

She is real, we traded 20+ emails and determined it's too far to travel for her.

Please no PM for anymore information this is all I got.I'll make the trip...I'm close to Plymouth. She didn't give you any contact info?? If you don't want to go ill toft send me the info.

Thp.

Choir Boy
11-24-13, 04:55

Unless you're still in college, you're going to pay one way or another.

Mr Bao
11-24-13, 04:57
I'll make the trip...I'm close to Plymouth. She didn't give you any contact info?? If you don't want to go ill toft send me the info.

Thp.Very nice to TOFTT!

She appears to be in her late 40's from the pictures...what age did she say she was again?

Bigben99
11-24-13, 12:22
I am headed out to MW today or tomorrow and will report back as usual. I am looking for any up to date Metrowest intel as I have been travelling extensively for work for a month now. My last place was the dangerously conspicuous place in the Bellingham. Miford area. And prior Pink and Myrtle. I understand Myrtle has new mgmt and girls. Concord too. Anyone find any thing exciting in the last couple weeks. Like most I enjoy a good massage from a young willing provider. Will gladly exchange intel. Thanks.

Thor369
11-24-13, 12:56
Hello Fellow Horndogs.

Please no PM for anymore information this is all I got.Would love to know more about her and try her out. I only live a half hour away from Plymouth.

TheHotAzn
11-24-13, 13:34
Went to good ol trustworthy 40 h and rang for 2 d and 2 b. Went up the ele, and first girl outside was in 2 b. Her name was cindy, prolly late 30's, wore like a pj's getup. Was attractive enough with slender body and natural be. Not much to write home about other than she shorted me on time and only a somewhat playful back rub. Good thing I only did the half and did give .4 for her time and pretty good HE. Just would've liked to have a little more time but they were pretty busy it seemed (hearing from the hallway and the 2 b room itself.

Also another thing fellow mongers, you should be more courteous to these women and not ask so many questions. Like don't interrogate them and get so deep into their personal lives. Especially in a room with no ceilings and we can hear every damn thing ya'll say, its hard to get off, at all.

Jack A Dogov
11-25-13, 00:18
She has an ad on BP now.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-china-girl-for-you-great-massage-30/25198756

Hello Fellow Horndogs.

Please no PM for anymore information this is all I got.

MongerExpert
11-25-13, 03:04
She has an ad on BP now.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-china-girl-for-you-great-massage-30/25198756Cat's out of the bag now, haha, nicely done.

Yellowfever023
11-25-13, 13:13
Cat's out of the bag now, haha, nicely done.Hi Guy's.

Just an FYI. I have not seen her yet but have had some communication. She is a bit further south and over the bridge not really in Plymouth. If you were thinking she was in the Plymouth center area or northern Plymouth you will need to add another 30 or 40 minutes to your travel time.

Fever.

Jack A Dogov
11-25-13, 13:20
Are you serious?

How am I letting the cat out of the bag if she posts ads on BP for everyone to see?

Cat's out of the bag now, haha, nicely done.

Big Head
11-25-13, 14:31
Went to Myrtle today. 2 young ladies were working. Both were very skinny. I chose the older one, about 30 yo Eve. Massage with some tease + HE. UTC on top, OTC the rest. If you are a tit man these ladies are not for you. HH=40+40.

BH.

SpermSac
11-25-13, 14:45
Are you serious?

How am I letting the cat out of the bag if she posts ads on BP for everyone to see?Restricted hours of operation to afternoons and appointment only. (per her emails).

Short Stroke
11-25-13, 14:50
Hello Fellow Horndogs.

Please no PM for anymore information this is all I got.Picture looks a lot like the gilr that works at Boaking in the Pilgrim town.

Dh1610
11-25-13, 18:11
Jack A Dogov pay no attention. You are correct. There are some that couldn't find their way out of a paper bag or as the saying goes couldn't manage their way out of a paper bag.

Are you serious?

How am I letting the cat out of the bag if she posts ads on BP for everyone to see?

Victorth
11-25-13, 22:57
Was visiting relatives in Indiana and was directed (via PM) to Top Oriental. I've filed a report in the South Bend forum.

TravisBooth
11-26-13, 09:41
I was in the F-ham neighborhood, so I made my third visit to this place, the first two visits having been passable. A nice looking lady took my $60 I asked her if she'd be handling the massage; she replied that she would. So far so good.

Then, once I was strapped in, the door opened and I saw a female Asian Yogi Bear enter the room. Ugh! The dreaded bait and switch was on. The lady wore black exercise tights. This seemed appropriate, since her face had kind of a sweaty, oily sheen, despite the fact that she had not exerted herself yet.

Long story short: Massage was mediocre, though not without some teasing. Once I was face-up, however, I found that DIY was on offer. I'd never encountered that here, but Yogi spoke the saddest of possible phrases:"You do." I countered with "No, YOU do." I don't like DIY anyway, but in this instance I wanted to have both hands free, so I could cover my eyes and think about someone hotter.- like, say, Bea Arthur or Judy Dench. After a few times over the net with the youdoyoudo nonsense, I won the point. All in all it was a forgettable experience (I hope) and I do believe that I'm over this place, even in a pinch.

Yogi's AMP name was Cici (like you didn't know that already).

Orch13
11-26-13, 18:49
Stopped by there late last week and couldn't get the number off the sign and door was locked.

Suffice to say CL post was back up and I was in town so got immediate appointment. What a pleasant surprise. The older gal who I had seen before was replaced by a younger Joanna. Got a nice massage with some fantastic light tease for 10 minutes pre flip. The HE was a 9 as the boy have nevr gotten so much attention and she was in no hurry.

On the plus side, she told me that Greenleaf in Portsmouth is under the same owner and that she works there 1-2 weeks a month. Certainly saves gas for me.

Take care and stay safe.

OR CH 13.

Cameron1
11-27-13, 17:29
Tofttt saw this new ad for Waltham Newton st. Called and reconized the voice who answered the phone. Made an appointment and was very surprised to see girl who greeted me. She is in her mid to late 30's. Place is very clean and new. Paid the house fee for hour and got undressed. Massage was very mechanical with some teasing before the flip. Tried some roaming otc but she resisted and said she do not allow. Ask for HE but she said no. I think with a few more visit she will accomodate for a HE.

Ledger6969
11-28-13, 00:59
Good news for all you Aiko mongers out there. She will be back in December.

A reputable source confirms.

Further Ct reports that the "board" As it is known by has visited the infamous 40 harr in CT. The two salons one being. Diva and Lotus were paid a visit by Investigators surprised it took so long. But, your non-licensed rub and tug specialists will be unavailable for a while due to the recent compliance inspection. Rumour has it Judy and Diva spa are working answering phones but not safe on 2nd floor at 40 h for the time being. Pm me for more details..please mongers I have had contact with before please.

MongerExpert
11-28-13, 02:38
Good news for all you Aiko mongers out there. She will be back in December.

A reputable source confirms.

Further Ct reports that the "board" As it is known by has visited the infamous 40 harr in CT. The two salons one being. Diva and Lotus were paid a visit by Investigators surprised it took so long. But, your non-licensed rub and tug specialists will be unavailable for a while due to the recent compliance inspection. Rumour has it Judy and Diva spa are working answering phones but not safe on 2nd floor at 40 h for the time being. Pm me for more details..please mongers I have had contact with before please.Officer ledger.

TBone1970
11-29-13, 12:14
Checked this place out they advtise on CL.

Left unhappy decent massage only.

Anyone had any luck here PM me.

I may try it again.

Tommy Anonymus
11-29-13, 14:42
Rumour has it Judy and Diva spa are working answering phones but not safe on 2nd floor at 40 h for the time being. Pm me for more details..please mongers I have had contact with before please.I was at Diva last Friday, seemed to be business as usual.

Saw Niko (Miko?) for the half hour, had a good but nonprofessional rub and very nice finish. She's maybe in her 40's (actually I have no idea) with a little-girl voice and minimal English. Wearing yoga pants below and Fort Knox up top. Didn't feel the urge for UTC, but OTC was accepted.

Damage 50/40. Not shorted on time, maybe even a little over. No discussion of tip at any time.

Ledger6969
11-29-13, 20:04
I was at Diva last Friday, seemed to be business as usual.

Saw Niko (Miko?) for the half hour, had a good but nonprofessional rub and very nice finish. She's maybe in her 40's (actually I have no idea) with a little-girl voice and minimal English. Wearing yoga pants below and Fort Knox up top. Didn't feel the urge for UTC, but OTC was accepted.

Damage 50/40. Not shorted on time, maybe even a little over. No discussion of tip at any time.Has paid a visit to 40 Harrison Ave. In CT. To REQUIRE ALL NON-LICENSED BODYWORKERS STOP PRACTICING UNDER THE VAIL OF LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPISTS. If you should go up to 40 h second floor certain.

TimKara
11-29-13, 20:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #5269
11-29-13, 23:08
Had my first horrible experience here. I've seen Lisa here a few times now and its been positive. Well she was there tonight but I didn't end up with her. Ended up with some old hag who had more wrinkles than a basset hound. Should of exited right then. Unexistant body rub, used tons and tons of oil. The only positive was the feather touch and her massaging my taint and the boys. Then someone came in looking for Linda and she had to go take care of him quickly, and that ended that unfortunately. Then flip and the mother fucking jack hammer comes out. Just awful. The worst part is she took the towel that she cleaned me up with and folded it back up like she was going to reuse it. Disgusting. Won't be back here unless I know I am getting Lisa, or maybe not at all even.

Herow
11-30-13, 15:07
Tofttt saw this new ad for Waltham Newton st. Called and reconized the voice who answered the phone. Made an appointment and was very surprised to see girl who greeted me. She is in her mid to late 30's. Place is very clean and new. Paid the house fee for hour and got undressed. Massage was very mechanical with some teasing before the flip. Tried some roaming otc but she resisted and said she do not allow. Ask for HE but she said no. I think with a few more visit she will accomodate for a HE.For doing the good work and TOFTT. I went in there and got their number to scout, they close earlier than I would expect, at 7:00 PM. She said to come back early in the day or around 3:00 PM when they are least busy. Heard a monger call and make an appointment as well. Got a good vibe, she was cute, not ancient and dressed like it would be at least a little fun.

I would expect they will offer you a HE as well at some point... Why tease otherwise? LOL. But I'm glad you bit the bullet and not me, as I didn't go back and went to a more consistent provider in the area because I only had the funds for one visit, and needed it to work out. Post again if you give it another shot and things work out better!

Kenny9370
12-01-13, 02:51
Visited this new place on main street last weekend. It is above a pizza joint and parking was in the back of the building. Upon arriving I noticed there was a small playground right where the parking lot was and found out that it belongs to a daycare center. Not the best location in the world but oh well. Anyways I called and made an appointment arrived on time and was greeted by Linda. Short, late 30's to early 40's, wears glasses, small boobs, and no ass (average looking). Decided since I was there I was going to give it a try. I needed a massage anyways because my shoulders was killing me. The massage was good but not alot of tease at all. I did some OTC while I was on my stomach so she knows that I was game on the flipped. Left happy. House fee was $60 for the hour and I left a tip accordingly. The only bad part about this visit was that her breathe stinks. Teeth was fine but breathe was not. Anyways PM for more details.

TheHotAzn
12-01-13, 04:45
Nothing to write home about with this one. Took the half for fiddy cent. Standard procedures and everything. A pretty boring sesh actually, wouldn't repeat with this one because of no enthusiasm. But coco did look enticing with her chest, perhaps I'll stick with her from now on.

Good huntin fellas.

Rito1
12-01-13, 09:53
Made a appointment and was on time. Nini answered and as soon as the door opened all I could smell was this horrible smell like she was making some nasty dinner. I should have left but you know how it goes. Nini is in her 40's short and chubby but does have nice natural "c" cups. The massage was a tease the entire time and I might have liked it better if it was not for the smell. On the flip otc below (did not try for utc) and all access above. She does have nice ones and gives a good hr.

Looks = 6.

Body = 5.

Massage = 6.

Hr = 8.

6 + .4.

Smell = 0.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4219395131.html

EXCELLENT MANDARIN BODYWORK (CUINCY CENTER (617 328 1764)).

We offer excellent bodywork with nice clean and private room.

Our sweet and friendly staff can help you relax your body and your mind.

We open 9:30 am to 10:30 pm 7 days a week.

The Price: 30 minutes for $40.60 minutes for $60.90 minutes for $90.4 hands available.

Location: 1147 HANCOCK ST. GROUND FLOOR. SUITE: D. QUINCY, MA .02169.

We look forward to working with you!

Please Call: 617 328 1764 .

1147 HANCOCK ST.

Fluff
12-01-13, 13:10
I have been visiting the H2 O Thai place and its sister place in Malden, and I've been impressed by how young and pretty the masseuses are, but the experiences mostly don't live up to my expectations. Had Shana yesterday, her only day per week at H2 O, because she works at another Thai spa in Cambridge, and the experience was just as disappointing as my experiences at that Cambridge spa place. If anyone wants to exchange more info on those places, please PM me.

Ledger6969
12-02-13, 11:07
Tried last night this 20 something bodywork specialist in ct she just had ad in one of the free newspapers.

Very relaxing, she told me friend was avail for 4 hand just call. Finish was superb. It was like the fourth of July LOL...

Only bad part a little noisy from the neighbor...other than that ok...

SpermSac
12-02-13, 13:45
New one, but there used to be one at 18 Samoset 2nd FL. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like an AMP on that busy street. Plymouth isn't really as active as say Quincy, but it's a 917 number NY. Prices are cheaper than standard massage fee. Anyone left happy at C and J on Washington street in Hanover? 5 main, you can leave happy with a little coaxing. Babw.House 50. T 40 had CC and enjoyed every minute with her. Good massage and freindly. Worth the drive down for the service from a nice AMP.

There are 2 AMP's on Samoset. One at 18 the other at 45. I recommend #45 has large rear parking lot.

Have yet to hear any positive review on Washington St. Hangover.

Obediah
12-02-13, 13:57
Has anyone run into mamasan J at Melissa Spa or elsewhere? I always preferred her massage to the younger girls, she had incredible hands.

Thanks!

MongerExpert
12-02-13, 17:40
Wollaston area. There is a new ad for massage. It appears to be a house. The hours indicate AMP hours of operation. I assume it's probably decent though haven't taken the plunge. I like the 35 / hh pricing. I will more than likely toftt there or sunshine in wey.

TheHotAzn
12-02-13, 21:01
Had michelle, mid 30 not fat or skinny body with bee's, 5'4 about, cute to look at and smelled really nice. Place was really nice looking inside and almost felt it was just a legit place. .5 for the half, then undressed in the dark cozy room with light music. Everything all good including the flip for 40 flowers. Got UTC top and otc bottom, tried to see if anything else was offered but it was the usual MA he. I shall return for either her or another provider.

Anyone else know of any FS joints in CT? Send me a pm if possible.

Little Tony II
12-02-13, 21:21
FS is only in Providence... 1021 (Japan) spa & DT (Downtown) spa.

[QUOTE=AnyoneelseknowofanyFSjointsinCT?Sendmeapmifpossible.[/QUOTE]

Member #4785
12-02-13, 22:06
I have seen CoCo and Lei Lei (I think that is her name) at this location, Never heard of Nini,, Can someone fill me in with an update? Thanks CM.

Made a appointment and was on time. Nini answered and as soon as the door opened all I could smell was this horrible smell like she was making some nasty dinner. I should have left but you know how it goes. Nini is in her 40's short and chubby but does have nice natural "c" cups. The massage was a tease the entire time and I might have liked it better if it was not for the smell. On the flip otc below (did not try for utc) and all access above. She does have nice ones and gives a good hr.

Looks = 6.

Body = 5.

Massage = 6.

Hr = 8.

6 + .4.

Smell = 0.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4219395131.html

EXCELLENT MANDARIN BODYWORK (CUINCY CENTER (617 328 1764)).

We offer excellent bodywork with nice clean and private room.

Our sweet and friendly staff can help you relax your body and your mind.

We open 9:30 am to 10:30 pm 7 days a week.

The Price: 30 minutes for $40.60 minutes for $60.90 minutes for $90.4 hands available.

Location: 1147 HANCOCK ST. GROUND FLOOR. SUITE: D. QUINCY, MA .02169.

We look forward to working with you!

Please Call: 617 328 1764 .

1147 HANCOCK ST.

Gusto754
12-03-13, 01:34
I have seen CoCo and Lei Lei (I think that is her name) at this location, Never heard of Nini,, Can someone fill me in with an update? Thanks CM.She is about 58 years old, pleasant. Nothing at all to look at. Flabby, old lady body. If you like 'them young, do not go. You will be disappointed. And the room was so bright. I like dark rooms.

Yellowfever023
12-03-13, 07:07
I have seen CoCo and Lei Lei (I think that is her name) at this location, Never heard of Nini,, Can someone fill me in with an update? Thanks CM.Candyman,

The place that Rito referred to is on the first floor and the ladies you mentioned are on the second floor, 2 different businesses same address.

Member #4868
12-03-13, 10:23
Tried this relatively new place in Newton before the holiday. Popped my head in to check it out and met Amanda, young, pretty cute, curvy with a nice smile. Took my leave and went about my business. Found myself thinking about her so I called and made an appointment.

Fast forward:

Nice time, full hour but not a hint of happiness. The walls go 2/3 rds up in a place that has roughly 12 ft ceilings. When I say you can hear everything I mean EVERYTHING!

Keigy
12-03-13, 14:20
Tried this relatively new place in Newton before the holiday. Popped my head in to check it out and met Amanda, young, pretty cute, curvy with a nice smile. Took my leave and went about my business. Found myself thinking about her so I called and made an appointment.

Fast forward:

Nice time, full hour but not a hint of happiness. The walls go 2/3 rds up in a place that has roughly 12 ft ceilings. When I say you can hear everything I mean EVERYTHING!I had the exact same experience and impression.

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1919659#post1919659

Member #4868
12-03-13, 17:04
Been seeing this ad and am a little intrigued.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/4226855334.html

YOU'LL REALLY WISH YOU'D DONE THIS SOONER! (massage) (10 min from dwntwn Boston. Towards rte 9).

BACK FROM WPB FLA. 857 247 8598 or 617 487 8419.

Have you been looking for a therapist who instinctively knows how to relax your body? Professional & respectful w / o all the rules of the spa (THEY ALWAYS SKIP THE BELLY & RUSH THE GLUTES) the options yours.. It's time to treat yourself. Indulge in a pure relaxation massage for an hr or so, w / an attentive f / LMT who has over 5 yrs exp. In bodywork..Let your body & mind take a much needed mini vaca..Listen to the waves crash the shore while you slip into a trance!! Clean linens, Relaxing environment, Hot oils, heated Neck Treatment!! Soft firm warm hands. Trained in many modalities, call me, perhaps you've finally found the one!

MON-FRI (E / O WKND) 9 AM-10 pm 617-487-8419 or 857-247-8598.

SAME DAY APTS.

Incall only.

Draping optional.

$90= 60 min relaxation / swedish.

$125=90 min relaxation / swedish or deep tissue massage.

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

TBone1970
12-04-13, 08:43
Sounds too good to be true to me. LEO sting?

YOU'LL REALLY WISH YOU'D DONE THIS SOONER! (massage) (10 min from dwntwn Boston. Towards rte 9).

Have you been looking for a therapist who instinctively knows how to relax your body? Professional & respectful w / o all the rules of the spa (THEY ALWAYS SKIP THE BELLY & RUSH THE GLUTES) the options yours.. It's time to treat yourself. Indulge in a pure relaxation massage for an hr or so, w / an attentive f / LMT who has over 5 yrs exp. In bodywork..Let your body & mind take a much needed mini vaca..Listen to the waves crash the shore while you slip into a trance!! Clean linens, Relaxing environment, Hot oils, heated Neck Treatment!! Soft firm warm hands. Trained in many modalities, call me, perhaps you've finally found the one!

SAME DAY APTS.

Incall only.

Draping optional.

Mwooo
12-04-13, 11:15
Googling the numbers, especially the first one, brings up quite a few hits on those "people search" type of sites. Three different female names come up, all seem to be in the Boston area. One site suggests that she'd be in her late 40's. Something about this doesn't strike me as right. It's tempting, but I don't think I'm willing to TOFFT on this one. Just seems off to me somehow. If anyone does take the plunge, I'd certainly appreciate a report.

SAME DAY APTS.

Incall only.

Draping optional.

Ccup2
12-04-13, 11:32
Googling the numbers, especially the first one, brings up quite a few hits on those "people search" type of sites. Three different female names come up, all seem to be in the Boston area. One site suggests that she'd be in her late 40's. Something about this doesn't strike me as right. It's tempting, but I don't think I'm willing to TOFFT on this one. Just seems off to me somehow. If anyone does take the plunge, I'd certainly appreciate a report.I have not seen her ads in awhile, she is a nice looking young afric amer young lady (30's) who is a LMT and is very very good, but when I went there there was no tease at all and no hint of anything, she wore the uniform that the ladies where in spas with the oil strapped to her side. I was naked the whole time. That said it was a very good massage.
rte 9 near mattapan area, right off rte 9, past the left to go to brookine hospitals near fenway, stay straight on rte 9 and up on right like a mile or so…the parking is tough, but sometimes u can park at the supermarket and walk but they do watch you

Lonedrag
12-04-13, 17:57

SAME DAY APTS.

Incall only.

Draping optional.

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.Seen her years ago in Mission Hill, 4 hand massage. 2 pleasant looking african americans that gave a great massage but that's all I got.

Ledger6969
12-05-13, 03:48
Was at 299 new no .9 today, reports say she is doing well.

Maybe, time to visit why.

Spaz2580
12-05-13, 09:48
$90 for legit massage. No thanks. The ad does make it sound like there's more to be had w / the code words "draping optional" and "incall". Sneaky.

SAME DAY APTS.

Incall only.

Draping optional.

Ledger6969
12-06-13, 01:37
Went to the former lan lan on and beacon in wtwn. Chinese woman 40's not bad body skinny mole on her face name Linda.

She gives a pleasant massage and very relaxing but absolutely NO HE! Doesn't even touch the boys. Just legit. Massage unfortunately.

Previously, Eliane was at lan lan but she opened took over new salon in Hanover, Ma named ct spa on CL if you want to look at their ad.

Not as good as before when Eliane was manager. Looks like much disappointment at this place now...better options out there.

TBone1970
12-06-13, 11:06
Is it worth the trip? Went there a long time ago and had a chunker with attitude. I did not like the attitude and the 45 minutes for 80.

Does anyone recommend a specific provider there.

Member #4063
12-06-13, 11:24
While I have not personally partaken there are many reports on the place and none would be classified as highly positive.

Jack.

Is it worth the trip? Went there a long time ago and had a chunker with attitude. I did not like the attitude and the 45 minutes for 80.

Ccup2
12-06-13, 12:00
While I have not personally partaken there are many reports on the place and none would be classified as highly positive.

Jack.Been there three times to give it a shot and not be a stranger. Not like old days, stay away, massages I got sucked too.

HomerSpinSome
12-06-13, 12:24
At least at ACE (Watertown St, Newton) you get a really good massage. Not at Mandela. I really can't figure out how this place stays in business.

JohnBoy69
12-06-13, 13:29
At least at ACE (Watertown St, Newton) you get a really good massage. Not at Mandela. I really can't figure out how this place stays in business.Mandela is / was the breeding grounds for many of the legacy Indy providers...Michelle, Carrie, Diane, Trisha, etc and there remains a loyal following...mainly mature gents of Jewish decent...some very mature as they offer to come out and help you out of the wheelchair to get you on a table...trust me, I've seen it first hand...other than no new horrors, and they keep a book on you, it's a real hotspot for fbsm...anybody miss Michelle from The Circle?

TBone1970
12-06-13, 14:39
Good info on Mandela thanks. I was all about trying it out to tell a good story but I don't have an interest in the 80 for 45 minute with a beast.

Just wanted a change up to have a metrowest non asian provider.

No where's the beef.

NorthShore123
12-06-13, 14:56
Any good providers in the northshore area that offer prostate play?

Joe Fish
12-06-13, 16:33
I don't live in the area any more but I did try Mandala a few times in the 90's with mixed results, even then it was mostly older or heavier providers and happines was achieved but never anything spectacular. I do remember a few of those mentioned as independents who probably were at Mandala as a first step and quickly went off on their own. Again, all this dates back 15 yrs+. Michelle, I do remember her, she was / became a total nut job, I actually lived in the next building and saw her gradual slide from cool, slightly odd to off the wall crazy talking whacko I got scared enough of to start ducking away from if I saw her on the street to avoid engaging with in public. That was also over 15 yrs ago.

Have to say those days were great the Brookline / Brighton / Newton area had more Indies and spas than you could count, and all non-asian, except the karean barbershop.I worked down the street from Mandala from '90 to 94 and it was a hott spot at the time. The ladies were for the most part young to middle-age, friendly, and very willing. I went there as often as my checkbook would allow. I think the only place I liked better was Matrix Health in Quincy. By far, my most favorite venue ever!

SecretSquirell
12-06-13, 17:01
I worked down the street from Mandala from '90 to 94 and it was a hott spot at the time. The ladies were for the most part young to middle-age, friendly, and very willing. I went there as often as my checkbook would allow. I think the only place I liked better was Matrix Health in Quincy. By far, my most favorite venue ever!I guess maybe I was a few years too late. I started with fbsm in the 2nd half of the 90's. Never made it to Matrix but I used to see Samantha who I think owned it when she was at Therapeutic Relaxation in Newton. That was my favorite spot by far for a spa, I always did prefer the independents but on short notice the spas were far easier to get an appt.

PIB629
12-07-13, 00:49
Been there a few times over the past couple months. Think the rotation is Alice, Angela, and someone else. I like them in that order. Not sure if they are Korean or Chinese if that matters. Received very relaxing massage by all of them and left happy every time. Also I haven't been shorted on time.

Fluff
12-07-13, 11:45
I don't live in the area any more but I did try Mandala a few times in the 90's with mixed results, even then it was mostly older or heavier providers and happines was achieved but never anything spectacular. I do remember a few of those mentioned as independents who probably were at Mandala as a first step and quickly went off on their own. Again, all this dates back 15 yrs+. Michelle, I do remember her, she was / became a total nut job, I actually lived in the next building and saw her gradual slide from cool, slightly odd to off the wall crazy talking whacko I got scared enough of to start ducking away from if I saw her on the street to avoid engaging with in public. That was also over 15 yrs ago.

Have to say those days were great the Brookline / Brighton / Newton area had more Indies and spas than you could count, and all non-asian, except the karean barbershop.Anyone have any info on Julie, the blonde who used to work at Mandala?

CMeLater19
12-07-13, 12:22
There is what looks like an AMP on Broadway in Southie. Anyone know anything about this place or ever been?

LylTime
12-07-13, 12:44
Visited yesterday, easy discreet parking. Drew Annie, 20 ish, petite, pretty. Hh. Asked for medium. It was the firmest medium I have ever had, but overall a good massage, limited tease with a very good finish. Will definitely repeat. Standard rates.

Bigben99
12-07-13, 14:08
much appreciated. Harmony has a great personality and gives the best massage I have found. She used to want to be kept off the board however but perhaps that has changed.

QUOTE=Long Strokes;1948372]Long time lurker, first time poster.

For those of you that were a fan of Harmony from Pink, she is back and is now working at 400 Union. For those that don't know her, you should check her out. I had an inner conflict whether I should share because the selfish part of me doesn't want to have a hard time getting an appointment or trouble with LE, but the generous part of me says I must share. Especially since she really needs the money for some dental work and also has to send money home for some health trouble going on there. She is the youngest, most attractive provider I have seen and has a great body to boot. She also knows how to give a great massage, probably from the acupuncture training she had in China. She really has a wonderful, loving touch and it definitely my ATF. I get the slowest, most sensuous HR I've had anywhere. But to be honest, I don't know if this is a YMMV situation or not. I can't even promise that everyone leaves happy, so I will leave it to others to confirm or deny that. Roaming might not be on the table as I haven't tried because I have too much respect for her although I try everywhere else. I only know my personal experiences. PLEASE treat her with the utmost respect and be generous. She really needs the money and is a true gem.

While she was gone for the two months I went back to Pink to see who else was there. I left happy, but don't remember anything else about the visit as I wasn't really into the provider or technique. Forgot her name.

I also tried 82 Concord. Fairly attractive, not great technique, but left happy.

And lastly I tried Sunshine in Weymouth. Semi attractive young provider. Didn't have great technique, couldn't roam, and she couldn't finish me off. She suggested the other provider join us for a 4 hand. Second provider was better, more fun, OTC on top and the whole 4 hand thing worked out quite well.

Money was never discussed at all three of these and I usually tip 60 at most places. I don't even want to say how much I give Harmony because I like her so much and know she needs the money, but suffice it to say, it's probably on a par with what others pay for FS, which I don't do.[/QUOTE]

Member #4868
12-07-13, 14:30
Ben, please clean out you box and send me a pm re: Harmony
much appreciated. Harmony has a great personality and gives the best massage I have found. She used to want to be kept off the board however but perhaps that has changed.

QUOTE=Long Strokes;1948372]Long time lurker, first time poster.

For those of you that were a fan of Harmony from Pink, she is back and is now working at 400 Union. For those that don't know her, you should check her out. I had an inner conflict whether I should share because the selfish part of me doesn't want to have a hard time getting an appointment or trouble with LE, but the generous part of me says I must share. Especially since she really needs the money for some dental work and also has to send money home for some health trouble going on there. She is the youngest, most attractive provider I have seen and has a great body to boot. She also knows how to give a great massage, probably from the acupuncture training she had in China. She really has a wonderful, loving touch and it definitely my ATF. I get the slowest, most sensuous HR I've had anywhere. But to be honest, I don't know if this is a YMMV situation or not. I can't even promise that everyone leaves happy, so I will leave it to others to confirm or deny that. Roaming might not be on the table as I haven't tried because I have too much respect for her although I try everywhere else. I only know my personal experiences. PLEASE treat her with the utmost respect and be generous. She really needs the money and is a true gem.

While she was gone for the two months I went back to Pink to see who else was there. I left happy, but don't remember anything else about the visit as I wasn't really into the provider or technique. Forgot her name.

I also tried 82 Concord. Fairly attractive, not great technique, but left happy.

And lastly I tried Sunshine in Weymouth. Semi attractive young provider. Didn't have great technique, couldn't roam, and she couldn't finish me off. She suggested the other provider join us for a 4 hand. Second provider was better, more fun, OTC on top and the whole 4 hand thing worked out quite well.

Money was never discussed at all three of these and I usually tip 60 at most places. I don't even want to say how much I give Harmony because I like her so much and know she needs the money, but suffice it to say, it's probably on a par with what others pay for FS, which I don't do.[/QUOTE]

Accolon
12-07-13, 17:27
Don't know about the rest of 40 Harrison, but things were very skittish at Diva today. Lisa was my provider, and she gave me a real interrogation (and also waited until the last possible second- she must've rubbed my chest for ten minutes) before any kind of finish. I didn't do anything differently than the other times I've been there, so I don't think it was me. Maybe some pressure, or just caught her on a anxious day? Nothing out of the ordinary to report otherwise- I was a walk-in so didn't get much choice, but it sounds like CoCo is the person to see there, and nothing about Lisa made me think otherwise.

Werm2011
12-07-13, 17:38
According to sources, they strongly dislike 'net reports and their jobs have been threatened because of those reports. This is concerning anything extra beyond the norm. Maybe that is what could be making them nervous? Could be as simple as that, or not.

I always try to see Coco when I'm up that way.

Don't know about the rest of 40 Harrison, but things were very skittish at Diva today. Lisa was my provider, and she gave me a real interrogation (and also waited until the last possible second- she must've rubbed my chest for ten minutes) before any kind of finish. I didn't do anything differently than the other times I've been there, so I don't think it was me. Maybe some pressure, or just caught her on a anxious day? Nothing out of the ordinary to report otherwise- I was a walk-in so didn't get much choice, but it sounds like CoCo is the person to see there, and nothing about Lisa made me think otherwise.

Smoke Screen
12-07-13, 17:58
Don't know about the rest of 40 Harrison, but things were very skittish at Diva today. Lisa was my provider, and she gave me a real interrogation (and also waited until the last possible second- she must've rubbed my chest for ten minutes) before any kind of finish. I didn't do anything differently than the other times I've been there, so I don't think it was me. Maybe some pressure, or just caught her on a anxious day? Nothing out of the ordinary to report otherwise- I was a walk-in so didn't get much choice, but it sounds like CoCo is the person to see there, and nothing about Lisa made me think otherwise.That floor had an investigation either last week or the week before, I don't remember which, but they were looking for licenses, don't imagine they found many, but who knows. That could be why a so so time for you.

Member #5023
12-07-13, 18:17
There is what looks like an AMP on Broadway in Southie. Anyone know anything about this place or ever been?I recall seeing one unfavorable review of the place on be-way. Report said dirty, unattractive, dunkies cup filled with cigarette butts or something. I did a driveby because it is convenient to me, but didn't pull the trigger because of the review.

Found it
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1838662

Big Head
12-07-13, 19:59
Wow, Harmony got some standing ovation here. I visited 400 once and met her. She is young, very average looking Chinese girl. Obviously some people find her looks stimulating, not me though. I went around the corner to Myrtle instead.

BH.

Bigben99
12-07-13, 20:14
Fans of Harmony enjoy her personality and very excellent massage. Walks on back without overhead rails. Is very good in all facets. She is in my top 3 all time. I don't venture to Providence though. Myrtle is a fine choice as well. As well as a couple other options. Things are picking up in MetroWest lately.

Wow, Harmony got some standing ovation here. I visited 400 once and met her. She is young, very average looking Chinese girl. Obviously some people find her looks stimulating, not me though. I went around the corner to Myrtle instead.

BH.

BigBadDog69
12-07-13, 21:08

BH.Hey BH.

I've been to Myrtle twice in the last 2 weeks. Both times with VIvi the 21 year old.

Today, she was totally naked for me. Saw Xing Xing last Tuesday and would like to try her.

Who have you had there?

Lily in Milford gives a good massage and good ending but the door in the middle of town sucks. Plus I live a mike away and know too many people.

Big Head
12-08-13, 00:14
Hey BH.

I've been to Myrtle twice in the last 2 weeks. Both times with VIvi the 21 year old.

Today, she was totally naked for me. Saw Xing Xing last Tuesday and would like to try her.

Who have you had there?

Lily in Milford gives a good massage and good ending but the door in the middle of town sucks. Plus I live a mike away and know too many people.Both were available. I chose the older 30 yo tall very skinny lady (do not remember her name). Good massage with HE, OTC south, UTC north.

Wanted 50 for HH, but I insited on 40 and she agreed + 40 tip. More details via PM.

BH.

Ledger6969
12-08-13, 07:27
I have seen this woman about 4 times now because I can't seem to find anyone recently with comparable skills. She starts with a head massage and neck then applies oil and works on your abdomen. She doesn't even ask but immediately goes into HE Mode. Nice finish, towels are clean I have seen her take them to the laundry which is local. She gave me her friends name and number for 4 hand play she lives in Back Bay. Standard rates for an hour with going rate gratuity. Pm for details only mongers who I have had some two-way dialogue and shared intel please.

Ledger6969
12-08-13, 07:47
I have been to relax time at different times with other providers. I saw lisa one day she told me to come back in an hour so I did and she answers her.

Door on the 4th floor. She then opens the door and says busy, her hands are Wringer wet with oil then says, "see" she immediately raises her hands to my face level and puts them directly in the view of my face. Lisa is very dirty and nasty to say the least.

Top Floor
12-08-13, 11:39
Ledger. Your inbox is full.

Member #4868
12-08-13, 11:56
Hey Strokes,

What a pleasure to see a first time poster actually give us some real credible info. I look forward to your future posts.

PwH

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Money was never discussed at all three of these and I usually tip 60 at most places. I don't even want to say how much I give Harmony because I like her so much and know she needs the money, but suffice it to say, it's probably on a par with what others pay for FS, which I don't do..

Ledger6969
12-08-13, 15:41
Ledger. Your inbox is full.Thanks. Very. Much.

Catnibbler
12-08-13, 17:49
Went back to Swan in Malden again. This time I meet with Lucy and not Angela Alittle older than Angela but prettier. Angela has a better ass tho. Long story short nice massage with great finish. Standard 60 for the hour which was the full 60 mi. Left a 60 tip because she was extra nice. Those who have helped me in the past can PM for details if you wish.

Happy Holidays to all.

Yello Tail
12-08-13, 18:36
Fans of Harmony enjoy her personality and very excellent massage. Walks on back without overhead rails. Is very good in all facets. She is in my top 3 all time. I don't venture to Providence though. Myrtle is a fine choice as well. As well as a couple other options. Things are picking up in MetroWest lately.I saw her twice at the old location and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I didn't want a back walk so she got up on the table and Sat. On me and used the palms oher hands to apply pressure. She is cute with long hair that she used well. I found her to be very enough.

Hardstrap
12-08-13, 18:52
Anyone have any info on Julie, the blonde who used to work at Mandala?My, that takes me back. She was elegant, well travelled, well kept. Tended to wear furs. Always a good massage, roaming never an issue. The last time I was there, she did some things that make me wish I had not moved away from the area.

Providers at Mandala have always varied widely, with an emphasis on good FBSM rather than looks. I have fond memories of K, who talked about energies and crystals, was gentle and well trained, and delivered a tantric HR that makes me smile to remember.

They have always have tracked customers carefully. Don't go if that worries you.

Mbk1999
12-09-13, 10:07
Despite Mass. Law, sex trade clients seldom punished.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/12/09/despite-law-sex-trade-clients-are-seldom-punished/NGqgdBWxpaKWAzgFJjZVXJ/story.html

CamperVan10
12-09-13, 11:39
Visited yesterday, easy discreet parking. Drew Annie, 20 ish, petite, pretty. Hh. Asked for medium. It was the firmest medium I have ever had, but overall a good massage, limited tease with a very good finish. Will definitely repeat. Standard rates.Was this the one previously in Arlington (Mass Ave) and relocated to Waltham? Curious as I plan to visit this week to check it out. If it's the same there should be no worry about 'limited offerings'. In other words, should be a sure thing I hope. Thanks.

Ledger6969
12-09-13, 11:48
Had some extra time today and tried out the place accross from the Hanif. Mkt. Unfortunately, went to my Ct location but not available today because she she had told me she works in the financial district and does this part time to pay some bills. The woman at zee spa older mid forties very nice personality. I had to ring the phone in order for her to come to the door. The massage was of good quality and sensual. She spent a lot of time on the legs, butt and lower back. Also, spent substantial time up and down the inner leg. Finish was very good only asked if I had been there before. Tip is standard seemed happy with that. Might repeat sometime when ct not available.

LylTime
12-09-13, 14:32
I believe so. Same ad on CL as Bejing in Arlington.

Was this the one previously in Arlington (Mass Ave) and relocated to Waltham? Curious as I plan to visit this week to check it out. If it's the same there should be no worry about 'limited offerings'. In other words, should be a sure thing I hope. Thanks.

Red Barron
12-09-13, 15:35
I visited this morning this location in central chinatown the woman I think she said her name?? Maybe misunderstood what she was saying. Cute bod 30 something. Went for hh and enjoyed every second. Asked how much I was willing to tip? I said, generous if the service is good. She proceeded with a long drawn out tease and finish and gave the normal tip. If anyone knows who this woman is please pm me. Very busty and cute walks a little funny.

Dh1610
12-09-13, 16:54
Yes this is Beijing from Arlington relocated to Waltham but with new faces.

Was this the one previously in Arlington (Mass Ave) and relocated to Waltham? Curious as I plan to visit this week to check it out. If it's the same there should be no worry about 'limited offerings'. In other words, should be a sure thing I hope. Thanks.

Big Head
12-09-13, 17:16
Went to 400 Union today. 2 girls were working Harmony and Cherry. Chose Cherry 35 yo spinner. Good massage with oil. Left happy, paid 40 for HH + 40 tip. On my way out she asked for an additional tip, but I refused.

BH.

SpermSac
12-09-13, 17:56
Despite Mass. Law, sex trade clients seldom punished.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/12/09/despite-law-sex-trade-clients-are-seldom-punished/NGqgdBWxpaKWAzgFJjZVXJ/story.htmlAlthough the laws may have changed the intent is still there.

Embarass, expose and publicly humiliate the indiviuals involved. This not only involves the girls but the guys also!

Member #4868
12-09-13, 18:33
On my way out she asked for an additional tip, but I refused.

BH.I HATE that! If any providers are reading this there is no better way to make sure I never return.

BH, good for you telling her to pound sand.

Member #4946
12-09-13, 18:47
Saw what I thought was a decent review from Massage enthusiast and Quincyfire so I went and hooked up with Yomica. Decent looking, massage started off okay but within 5 minutes she started talking into my ear about a second girl, you have a great time. $40 dolla for half hour you have great time. She kept it up so I relented. 2nd girl comes in and can't speak a word of English but grabbed Jr. Then Yomica or what ever her name is started again with the upsell, 40/40/40 $120. She kept repeating it in her very difficult English to understand and it was quite annoying. I figured out she wanted 40 for the second girl to come in the room and another 40 for HE. I said, well what about 80? No no $120. She kept repeating it until the second girl spoke to her. In the meantime jr had quit the game and things were looking bad. I relented just to shut her up. It was okay for about 8 minutes and now Yomica takes over because the end wasn't coming fast enough. Pumping like a piston engine, finally Jr comes to life and releases. Both gals are happy now and the second one leaves. Hmm, that's $80 to her for 15 minutes. Yomica starts a dreadful massage while quizzing me about married? Kids? Kids are to expensive, !00,000 dollars. Lord help me, I just want to get away from this woman so I said I have got to get back to work. And like the saying goes, I paid her so I could leave. As I am running for the door, she says next time just me, no second girl. Right, I kept going, and can't imagine a trip back to this neck of the woods for a long time. This was one of the worst I have every experienced and I will be surprised if they last very long. 60-120 total 180 but worth it to get out of there. Some of you would have bolted at the first up sell, and that would have been smarter, it is just not my style and I would rather go along and just never go back. ME and QF had much better experiences then I and good luck to them. I just was not the way I roll.

Providence is not so far away as it seemed.

JosephAlfonso
12-09-13, 23:40
Don't know if this was posted already. But I called twice and was half way there and then I think it was the mamasan that called back saying they were closed for business. She mentioned how they will reopen in two weeks.

Shame as I believe this place just reopened a couple months ago. Not looking too good.

JosephAlfonso
12-09-13, 23:50
Okay time to vent.

This is my 3rd time at this location. Probably my last. Late 30's provider. 1st time full hour, twice HH. First off half hour is 50? Something tells me she's pocketing the extra 10 for herself as HH usually is 40. Massage 0. No skills at all no massage really more like rubbing with fingers oh and no tease. Finish was a 3. Using some type of lotion instead of oil which burned a bit. I was hoping I would get another provider on my last visit as she said she was going back to China for a month. If your looking for a decent massage don't come here just my two cents. Happy Hunting fellas.

Spaz2580
12-10-13, 01:51
They do charge $50 for half even though an hour is 60. Doesn't seem right and I protested to the tall dude who is there sometimes to no avail. For that price I would never do the half hour there. My last visit there was ok, but nothing great. YMMV depends on who rotates in there.

Okay time to vent.

This is my 3rd time at this location. Probably my last. Late 30's provider. 1st time full hour, twice HH. First off half hour is 50? Something tells me she's pocketing the extra 10 for herself as HH usually is 40. Massage 0. No skills at all no massage really more like rubbing with fingers oh and no tease. Finish was a 3. Using some type of lotion instead of oil which burned a bit. I was hoping I would get another provider on my last visit as she said she was going back to China for a month. If your looking for a decent massage don't come here just my two cents. Happy Hunting fellas.

JosephAlfonso
12-10-13, 02:45
Awful just awful. I've been 3 times and I don't know why I keep going back. It's always the same girl too I never see any other girl working. If I'm going to pay 5.0 for HH at least give me a decent therapeutic massage. Plus she bickers over the tip. Total turn off and that's coming from a guy who doesn't complain at all with AMP experiences.

They do charge $50 for half even though an hour is 60. Doesn't seem right and I protested to the tall dude who is there sometimes to no avail. For that price I would never do the half hour there. My last visit there was ok, but nothing great. YMMV depends on who rotates in there.

Member #5940
12-10-13, 08:07
I've been disappointed twice in two trips to Malden in the past week. I wanted to try out Swan, but they were busy (I was a walk-in), so I went to another place I'd passed called Shangri-La. It was a mamasan, but I was there already, so I opted for 30 minutes. I knew as soon as she came in and completely covered me with the towel that nothing was going to happen, and it didn't. The massage was only ok besides. So yesterday I called and made an appointment at Swan. I got Eva, and when she left me uncovered I figured it was on. Her massage was very good. She even used hot stones, which I'd never had before, and enjoyed very much. Nothing she was doing was overtly sexual but she also didn't shy away from working the glutes quite a bit, so I still thought it would happen. But when the hour mark was approaching and she still hadn't told me to flip, I knew. I even asked if she did anything else (indicating certain areas of my body) and she said no, "too much trouble." Perhaps this is a sign that it's time to give up mongering.

Ledger6969
12-10-13, 16:16
I ended up taking my newly formed friendship with Jen and going with her offer of a two person massage yesterday. The girls Jen and her partner were very happy to accommodate my wishes for this type of massage. Went to Jen's apartment her friend was already waiting and the massage table was opened up and sheets and towels were neatly placed. They then preeceded to help me get undressed. After removing all my clothes including my tighty whities. Jen asked what type of massage would you like? I replied, medium strength is great!

They each started with each foot and working upward to the calves, knee area, thighs and glutes. The massage was done perfectly with each gal applying the right amount of pressure. After about 15 minutes. Of muscle work the boys began to feel some light teasing from underneath...wow..what a feeling..the teasing became more intense and I became very excited. One took the shaft and the other took controlled the boys...needless to say, I didn't last very long. Hey, when you reach the big 40 things change but my cialis works fine. LOL.

Unfortunately, wasn't able to do a two pop like with Susan and Aiko maybe, because these young beautiful woman were too much for one 40 something year old guy. The rest of the time went pretty pleasant with chatting, talking about school, work and I tipped generously both said..they would be happy to see me again soon.

Satya
12-10-13, 17:04
Saw what I thought was a decent review from Massage enthusiast and Quincyfire so I went and hooked up with Yomica. Decent looking, massage started off okay but within 5 minutes she started talking into my ear about a second girl, you have a great time. $40 dolla for half hour you have great time. She kept it up so I relented. 2nd girl comes in and can't speak a word of English but grabbed Jr. Then Yomica or what ever her name is started again with the upsell, 40/40/40 $120. She kept repeating it in her very difficult English to understand and it was quite annoying. I figured out she wanted 40 for the second girl to come in the room and another 40 for HE. I said, well what about 80? No no $120. She kept repeating it until the second girl spoke to her. In the meantime jr had quit the game and things were looking bad. I relented just to shut her up. It was okay for about 8 minutes and now Yomica takes over because the end wasn't coming fast enough. Pumping like a piston engine, finally Jr comes to life and releases. Both gals are happy now and the second one leaves. Hmm, that's $80 to her for 15 minutes. Yomica starts a dreadful massage while quizzing me about married? Kids? Kids are to expensive, !00,000 dollars. Lord help me, I just want to get away from this woman so I said I have got to get back to work. And like the saying goes, I paid her so I could leave. As I am running for the door, she says next time just me, no second girl. Right, I kept going, and can't imagine a trip back to this neck of the woods for a long time. This was one of the worst I have every experienced and I will be surprised if they last very long. 60-120 total 180 but worth it to get out of there. Some of you would have bolted at the first up sell, and that would have been smarter, it is just not my style and I would rather go along and just never go back. ME and QF had much better experiences then I and good luck to them. I just was not the way I roll.

Providence is not so far away as it seemed.Help me get this straight. You paid 60 for the HH, 40 for each participant as a tip so what was the other 40 for?

PlaySafe17
12-10-13, 18:10
Please PM for any info:http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-massage-in-town-lovely-asian-girl-857-236-1708-23/25108936.

Assman3
12-10-13, 18:32
Hi guys.

Haven't seen much reported on this spot lately. I have never been but its a convenient spot. PM if you have any good info.

Thanks in advance.

Am.

CamperVan10
12-10-13, 18:43
In Waltham.

Excellent.

There are some draw backs for your own personal judgment, but my experience was exceptional. Will repeat.

I think only 1 room / table in the small suite, so 1 at a time I believe. Had a monger waiting on the couch as I left. Not too cool for many. 905 main St is almost right across the street so if you're stuck waiting you can cross the street to see Angela (905 has 3 rooms plus the tv area I have waited in before).

Plenty of parking but next to / behind the liquor store and not private. Go after dark.

Drew Stella, very pretty and nice shape. There was another girl working, didn't get her name, and not as good as Stella but good otherwise. Regular massage beginning, medium versus hard, average skills, and was draped for the first 15 minutes. As we progressed I removed the drape when the legs / glutes work began. From here it was on with 25-30 minutes of tease from behind, on knees, all backside and under carriage. Superior. I tried some otc but while not refuted, not embraced either so I let it go. Flip, light tease, and nice complimentary HR followed. Very nice. Up and out, 60 40.

Dh1610
12-10-13, 19:13
There are two rooms. One straight ahead from the door you enter and the other is around the corner so to speak from the waiting area. Granted the waiting area is visible too a customer leaving but not much different than her old Bejing in Arlington in that respect.

In Waltham.

Excellent.

There are some draw backs for your own personal judgment, but my experience was exceptional. Will repeat.

I think only 1 room / table in the small suite, so 1 at a time I believe. Had a monger waiting on the couch as I left. Not too cool for many. 905 main St is almost right across the street so if you're stuck waiting you can cross the street to see Angela (905 has 3 rooms plus the tv area I have waited in before).

Plenty of parking but next to / behind the liquor store and not private. Go after dark.

Drew Stella, very pretty and nice shape. There was another girl working, didn't get her name, and not as good as Stella but good otherwise. Regular massage beginning, medium versus hard, average skills, and was draped for the first 15 minutes. As we progressed I removed the drape when the legs / glutes work began. From here it was on with 25-30 minutes of tease from behind, on knees, all backside and under carriage. Superior. I tried some otc but while not refuted, not embraced either so I let it go. Flip, light tease, and nice complimentary HR followed. Very nice. Up and out, 60 40.

Member #4946
12-10-13, 21:34
Help me get this straight. You paid 60 for the HH, 40 for each participant as a tip so what was the other 40 for?That is what I asked her, she acted like I did not get it and kept repeating $120,40, 40,40, it was exasperating. All while the second gal was yanking on Jr. She wore me down, and I just shoke my head as I gave in and said okay, so yes she got the best of me but will not see me again. I am thankful not to be related. Will you be going there?

MongerExpert
12-11-13, 00:26
Help me get this straight. You paid 60 for the HH, 40 for each participant as a tip so what was the other 40 for?I guess the other 40 was for the half hour + 40, so 80. First of all 60 for that half reminds me of Angel's and you are all set, tip is included. There is another post on this board where this tactic was used and the monger (don't remember who it was) left happy but only by the 2nd therapist. But both were looking for tips. In this situation (the four handed technique), is typically used to hook up both therapists with ample tips. But again that really depends on the service. But you didn't opt for the four hand? Max spent there should have been 120 total, if nice, if not 80. 100, if cheap, and unhappy. BTW what are they going to do? Jeez. The language barrier really took over here. Not sure if anyone will go there now. If they said 60 for half, I would have left right there and then. This post doesn't make much sense, they just took for a nice ride bro.

Satya
12-11-13, 01:31
That is what I asked her, she acted like I did not get it and kept repeating $120,40, 40,40, it was exasperating. All while the second gal was yanking on Jr. She wore me down, and I just shoke my head as I gave in and said okay, so yes she got the best of me but will not see me again. I am thankful not to be related. Will you be going there?Ok you paid $180 but not for full service, but you still got fucked. I will not be going there because I am in Baltimore. Things are very different down here, no one would pay that kind of money for anything short of FS. It sounds like getting FS up there is like finding hen's teeth, it is very different down here.

Ledger6969
12-11-13, 01:46
In Waltham.

Excellent.

Drew Stella, very pretty and nice shape. There was another girl working, didn't get her name, and not as good as Stella but good otherwise. Regular massage beginning, medium versus hard, average skills, and was draped for the first 15 minutes. As we progressed I removed the drape when the legs / glutes work began. From here it was on with 25-30 minutes of tease from behind, on knees, all backside and under carriage. Superior. I tried some otc but while not refuted, not embraced either so I let it go. Flip, light tease, and nice complimentary HR followed. Very nice. Up and out, 60 40.Hi CV, is Angela the mgr.? Is she the Angela from Quincy?

TheHotAzn
12-11-13, 04:43
I ended up taking my newly formed friendship with Jen and going with her offer of a two person massage yesterday. The girls Jen and her partner were very happy to accommodate my wishes for this type of massage. Went to Jen's apartment her friend was already waiting and the massage table was opened up and sheets and towels were neatly placed. They then preeceded to help me get undressed. After removing all my clothes including my tighty whities. Jen asked what type of massage would you like? I replied, medium strength is great!

They each started with each foot and working upward to the calves, knee area, thighs and glutes. The massage was done perfectly with each gal applying the right amount of pressure. After about 15 minutes. Of muscle work the boys began to feel some light teasing from underneath...wow..what a feeling..the teasing became more intense and I became very excited. One took the shaft and the other took controlled the boys...needless to say, I didn't last very long. Hey, when you reach the big 40 things change but my cialis works fine. LOL.

Unfortunately, wasn't able to do a two pop like with Susan and Aiko maybe, because these young beautiful woman were too much for one 40 something year old guy. The rest of the time went pretty pleasant with chatting, talking about school, work and I tipped generously both said..they would be happy to see me again soon.Question is, is this an AMP or indy?

Member #4946
12-11-13, 07:03
I guess the other 40 was for the half hour + 40, so 80. First of all 60 for that half reminds me of Angel's and you are all set, tip is included. There is another post on this board where this tactic was used and the monger (don't remember who it was) left happy but only by the 2nd therapist. But both were looking for tips. In this situation (the four handed technique), is typically used to hook up both therapists with ample tips. But again that really depends on the service. But you didn't opt for the four hand? Max spent there should have been 120 total, if nice, if not 80. 100, if cheap, and unhappy. BTW what are they going to do? Jeez. The language barrier really took over here. Not sure if anyone will go there now. If they said 60 for half, I would have left right there and then. This post doesn't make much sense, they just took for a nice ride bro.1 hour massage for 60,40 for 2nd prick puller, 40 for original puller and 40 for 1st gals puppies to come out. I was not to touch 2nd gals set, 2nd gal was in room under 15 minutes, I left early. I showed no interest in her bolt on's so she placed my hand on them to seal the tip. Yes, MongerExpert, I was taken for a ride, happens, but I have been around the block and this was the most unhappy ending. I would have preferred coming up empty handed with a decent massage. The 180 total was sold as "you will have a greatl time". Not a pleasant experience. Perhaps others will have a better time of it or at least be ready for the hard upsell.

HappyDave
12-11-13, 09:08
Hi guys.

Haven't seen much reported on this spot lately. I have never been but its a convenient spot. PM if you have any good info.

Thanks in advance.

Am.I posted several times on it, I got the hh, never seen a spinner, typical quincy provider, nice tease and ending.

Dennis3
12-11-13, 10:33
There are two rooms. One straight ahead from the door you enter and the other is around the corner so to speak from the waiting area. Granted the waiting area is visible too a customer leaving but not much different than her old Bejing in Arlington in that respect.When you refer to the new place you say: "but not much different than her old Bejing in Arlington" Who is her? I had Ann many times when I went to Arlington and is she now in Waltham?

CamperVan10
12-11-13, 11:59
Hi CV, is Angela the mgr.? Is she the Angela from Quincy?905 main st or WW (waltham wellness) as it is often known. 2 gals work there Angela, and Mimi (both are good.

PangLoss
12-11-13, 16:38
I've been disappointed twice in two trips to Malden in the past week. I wanted to try out Swan, but they were busy (I was a walk-in), so I went to another place I'd passed called Shangri-La. It was a mamasan, but I was there already, so I opted for 30 minutes. I knew as soon as she came in and completely covered me with the towel that nothing was going to happen, and it didn't. The massage was only ok besides. So yesterday I called and made an appointment at Swan. I got Eva, and when she left me uncovered I figured it was on. Her massage was very good. She even used hot stones, which I'd never had before, and enjoyed very much. Nothing she was doing was overtly sexual but she also didn't shy away from working the glutes quite a bit, so I still thought it would happen. But when the hour mark was approaching and she still hadn't told me to flip, I knew. I even asked if she did anything else (indicating certain areas of my body) and she said no, "too much trouble." Perhaps this is a sign that it's time to give up mongering.Similar to my experience. It's steep at 80 to start. The first time there I was happy and a little OTC. Next time I was I undraped the whole time with some tease but nothing else. 80 is too much to take a gamble.

Short Stroke
12-11-13, 17:33
New news to me as I did not hear about this until yesterday. I didn't see it posted anywhere at the time and I read these boards faithfully so apologies if it has been mentioned.

http://www.tauntongazette.com/newsnow/x1843598685/Two-arrested-in-sting-at-Taunton-massage-parlor

Learned about it in the 'other areas' forum. Hadn't seen her since last spring.Old news. It was quiet for a real long time and UTR until the word spread like fire and then things happen! To many talking about a good thing.

NorthShore123
12-11-13, 18:10
Was in the area and the provider I wanted to try out was busy so figured I'd check this place out. Found it on BP in andover suite 403. Located right off 114. Two girls working both on the older side. I wanted to bail but little head did the thinking and got a hh for .4. Massage with towel on for the first half then towel came off. Not a great massage. Little tease but nothing special. Finish was ok. So here's what upset me. I was set to see the provider and had $160 (2 50's 3 20's) paid the hh in the 20's. So it comes time to tip and I ask her if she has change. I show her one 50 and the 20. She looks at me and says no she doesn't. I tell her that I needed a 10 back. She says sorry no change and trys to take the 50 and 20 out of my hand. I looked at yer and told her I didn't like that and not to touch other peoples money so for that she's lucky I even gave her $20. If she was nice about it I wpuld of just left the $50.

All in all wouldn't repeat. Girls were old and not lookers. Massage skills lacked. Did leave happy until the tip part.

Alintas
12-11-13, 21:42
Interesting because I've not been there in, oh, perhaps 6 months or more, and I think the names I remember at that time were Cici and Susan, if memory serves me. I'm wondering if these gals are new or just ones I hadn't stumbled upon. I used to visit 905 when it was still Jessica and Lilly and one other I can't recall. Susan and Cici came on the scene next. Perhaps this is a changing of the guard.

905 main st or WW (waltham wellness) as it is often known. 2 gals work there Angela, and Mimi (both are good.

DontFailMeNow
12-13-13, 08:35
Saw Ping the other night for 1 hr. Massage was decent, no complaints there. However, she spent roughly the last 30 minutes of my session, both while I was face down and then turned over, all up in my shit real good, new exactly what she was doing, yet eventually she said the hour was up and that's that. No finish, no nothing. She suggested many times that I take care of business myself though that wasn't going to happen. Others on here have had success with her surprisingly. I was shocked to say the least. This was my first time ever in this hobby not leaving happy. Yup, first time ever! Disappointing to say the least. Left .20 at the end. I won't be returning.

MikeJohns
12-13-13, 14:02
Hi guys.

Thanks in advance.

Am.Was in Cambridge the other evening...went to flower...one girl working nicee? Nothing to write home about but it was a good 1 hr massage...didn't want to roam but got satisfactory finish for the usual fee. Might return-went to billings during daytime last week, cici? Ok massage, she was hesitant to finish...said she no want trouble with boss, finally did but she did not like it,.also went to zen on hancock. I will return there...good massage, top came right off and good ending Susie?...I am bad w / names but she scored 50...

Smoke Screen
12-13-13, 14:27
Saw Ping the other night for 1 hr. Massage was decent, no complaints there. However, she spent roughly the last 30 minutes of my session, both while I was face down and then turned over, all up in my shit real good, new exactly what she was doing, yet eventually she said the hour was up and that's that. No finish, no nothing. She suggested many times that I take care of business myself though that wasn't going to happen. Others on here have had success with her surprisingly. I was shocked to say the least. This was my first time ever in this hobby not leaving happy. Yup, first time ever! Disappointing to say the least. Left .20 at the end. I won't be returning.You must have given her a bad vibe, I've seen Ping twice with success both times.

DontFailMeNow
12-13-13, 16:53
You must have given her a bad vibe, I've seen Ping twice with success both times.I'm wondering if CT places on the main drag that have signage and advertise are shook a bit from the visit to the 40 buffet that the city did. I just can't imagine that I did anything as I've never had a problem in that department before. Like I said in my original post, I've never been denied before, so if I gave off a bad vibe to her, I would have done so to other girls and been denied by them too.

Smoke Screen
12-13-13, 18:37
I'm wondering if CT places on the main drag that have signage and advertise are shook a bit from the visit to the 40 buffet that the city did. I just can't imagine that I did anything as I've never had a problem in that department before. Like I said in my original post, I've never been denied before, so if I gave off a bad vibe to her, I would have done so to other girls and been denied by them too.That probably had alot to do with it, can't blame them for getting spooked.

Ledger6969
12-14-13, 00:53
Why don't you give ping a second chance and see where it leads? I have had discussions with others on this board and it is 99.9% certain so, what do you have to loose. Actually, all the more to gain go for it. Who know maybe her aunt was visiting her that day?

Ledger6969
12-14-13, 01:02
Saw Ping the other night for 1 hr. Massage was decent, no complaints there. However, she spent roughly the last 30 minutes of my session, both while I was face down and then turned over, all up in my shit real good, new exactly what she was doing, yet eventually she said the hour was up and that's that. No finish, no nothing. She suggested many times that I take care of business myself though that wasn't going to happen. Others on here have had success with her surprisingly. I was shocked to say the least. This was my first time ever in this hobby not leaving happy. Yup, first time ever! Disappointing to say the least. Left .20 at the end. I won't be returning.Don't take it so personal. I know her she gets spooked easy, and she is a little flaky. So, get back up on the horse and try again, ok?

Ledger6969
12-14-13, 12:34
Anna..not one of the most brightest providers you will ever encounter. Place is not so clean and she soaks towels and washclothes in pails of water then she puts them into her towel warming machine..gross...gross..gross you have somebody else's fluid all over you. Board of Health should shut this place down.

Scraggy
12-14-13, 15:24
Interesting because I've not been there in, oh, perhaps 6 months or more, and I think the names I remember at that time were Cici and Susan, if memory serves me. I'm wondering if these gals are new or just ones I hadn't stumbled upon. I used to visit 905 when it was still Jessica and Lilly and one other I can't recall. Susan and Cici came on the scene next. Perhaps this is a changing of the guard.WW is my fall-back and have never been unhappy. LuLu seems to have been there forever and is always accommodating, has no problem with 2 x and is OK with prost massage, too. Susan was there and and gone too fast. Was talented and affectionate too. Not much of an Angela fan. A little dark and dingy. I'm usually calling ten minutes ahead and haven't had a problem getting served without delay. Last time I had to walk around the block a few times until a guy with an earpiece hanging around the front door disappeared. Can't be too careful.

Smoke Screen
12-14-13, 18:47
Don't take it so personal. I know her she gets spooked easy, and she is a little flaky. So, get back up on the horse and try again, ok?The first time I was there she said "I'm Ping" 6 times and that was all in the first 10 minutes I was there, then she proceeded to tell me again & again. It was a real good massage though, she earned her money.

Garthy
12-14-13, 20:41
Visited Boston with friends and had a couple of hours to kill between dinner in Chinatown and the other evening events. So, I took a look at the forum and saw all of the reviews for the 40 H place. It was barely 3 blocks from where I was, so I went to check it out.

Is it supposed to be like roulette? You press a button and what you get is what you get? I think I pressed one button below "Diva." I was welcomed upstairs and met with a very pleasant, very short, 40-something asian woman. I was hoping that she was the mamasan, but no dice. It was $60 for 45 with TS. She gave a decent massage (only decent) and was very sweet and went out of her way to rub my parts with her parts (which really did not interest me-- it might have if she were 20-something or 30-something and smoking hot). But "Apple," she was not! On the flip, she got very erotic with her touching and proceeded with a very slow, deliberate, talented manipulation of the composite parts that make up a "Full Body" massage. I left happy, but ever convinced that the days of the great AMPs are long gone from New England (and no one is better, freer, happier, healthier or less stressed because of it).

I think spending your money down the street at the "Dumpling House" is a more pleasurable investment.

Amp Slave
12-14-13, 21:20
Mongers just read this sorry if it was already posted.

Lavender Massage shut down in Framingham, MA last two weeks ago.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x1275647060/Police-say-Framingham-massage-parlor-staffed-by-prostitutes

Spaz2580
12-14-13, 22:28
Fun times with her. Nice boobs and allows them to be nursed. Yeah, perhaps a bit flakey and I'm sure the other places are spooked so I can see them being cautious. If they are, then go for the grope and let them know you aren't LEO.

The first time I was there she said "I'm Ping" 6 times and that was all in the first 10 minutes I was there, then she proceeded to tell me again & again. It was a real good massage though, she earned her money.

Member #4772
12-15-13, 05:47

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x1275647060/Police-say-Framingham-massage-parlor-staffed-by-prostitutesI think this is just the start of the Framingham AMPs there are over 5 AMPs if memory serves me correctly.

Time to stay low and AVOID them.

Smoke Screen
12-15-13, 09:54
I think this is just the start of the Framingham AMPs there are over 5 AMPs if memory serves me correctly.

Time to stay low and AVOID them.This is what all the details do. If any of you think LE doesn't read this forum, think again, the article proves it. Will we never learn?

Not so much as to stay low, how about telling your girl about this and telling her to be careful and assume each of us is connected with LE until she is comfortable you. When I go to a new place I make it understood in no uncertain terms I'm safe.

Yardape08
12-15-13, 11:31
This is what all the details do. If any of you think LE doesn't read this forum, think again, the article proves it. Will we never learn?

Not so much as to stay low, how about telling your girl about this and telling her to be careful and assume each of us is connected with LE until she is comfortable you. When I go to a new place I make it understood in no uncertain terms I'm safe.It's important to bear in mind that by virtue of simply saying you left "happy" implies there is pay for play at the respective locale. If LE is viewing this site you can be sure they can read between the lines. When a member advises to send a pm for details is it really necessary for LE to know the specifics of what went on between you and the girl? And do you really think that if the details are left out LE will say okay we will leave this place alone because the USA member respectfully left details out of the review even though he said he left happy and had a great time-pm me for details. To my thinking by process of elimination all LE has to do is weed out the reviews that state the spa is legit and not bother with those. The rest would be fair game regardless of how detailed the post is. Just as the world's oldest profession will never be eliminated so too will Govt's prosecution of the same as long as it remains illegal.

Dh1610
12-15-13, 13:22
I have stated the same before and will continue to do so. I am completely in agreement with SmokeScreen. I understand Yardape08's point but it is foolish to conclude that you should throw all caution to the wind.

It's important to bear in mind that by virtue of simply saying you left "happy" implies there is pay for play at the respective locale. If LE is viewing this site you can be sure they can read between the lines. When a member advises to send a pm for details is it really necessary for LE to know the specifics of what went on between you and the girl? And do you really think that if the details are left out LE will say okay we will leave this place alone because the USA member respectfully left details out of the review even though he said he left happy and had a great time-pm me for details. To my thinking by process of elimination all LE has to do is weed out the reviews that state the spa is legit and not bother with those. The rest would be fair game regardless of how detailed the post is. Just as the world's oldest profession will never be eliminated so too will Govt's prosecution of the same as long as it remains illegal.

WalterMitty
12-15-13, 13:58
It's important to bear in mind that by virtue of simply saying you left "happy" implies there is pay for play at the respective locale. If LE is viewing this site you can be sure they can read between the lines. When a member advises to send a pm for details is it really necessary for LE to know the specifics of what went on between you and the girl? And do you really think that if the details are left out LE will say okay we will leave this place alone because the USA member respectfully left details out of the review even though he said he left happy and had a great time-pm me for details. To my thinking by process of elimination all LE has to do is weed out the reviews that state the spa is legit and not bother with those. The rest would be fair game regardless of how detailed the post is. Just as the world's oldest profession will never be eliminated so too will Govt's prosecution of the same as long as it remains illegal.And I will add. I believe there has to exist some kind of "real-time" complaint (s). Whether in the form of too much foot traffic or somebody just being incapable of minding their own business. In a nanny state such as the one we reside in, every massage parlor is suspected of being a bastion of human trafficking.

I know more than a few members of LE and they are not stupid, they just" have" to respond to illicit activity, when enough, or the right people file complaints.

Bigben99
12-15-13, 14:17
After my first visit I posted it was in a precarious place (upstairs of a duplex) in a residential neighborhood. A fellow monger criticized my opinion. And now they are gone. When a continuous flow of cars in a home driveway and a continuous parade of different men go up and down the outside exposed stair case of that home don't you think it attracts attention especially when a professional financial firm is operating downstairs? Many of the other places in Framingham are not as conspicuous but I can think of two that are. Unfortunately one is a long time favorite. I will use the back entrance.

Satya
12-15-13, 14:39
And I will add. I believe there has to exist some kind of "real-time" complaint (s). Whether in the form of too much foot traffic or somebody just being incapable of minding their own business. In a nanny state such as the one we reside in, every massage parlor is suspected of being a bastion of human trafficking.

I know more than a few members of LE and they are not stupid, they just" have" to respond to illicit activity, when enough, or the right people file complaints.I have spoken to a District Attorney and vice cop and they told me they only go after places they get complaints on. They told me this after I told them that are I said they were putting these women in jeopardy for a victimless crime. However I live in Baltimore and it may be different up north.

SpermSac
12-15-13, 14:39
This is what all the details do. If any of you think LE doesn't read this forum, think again, the article proves it. Will we never learn?

Not so much as to stay low, how about telling your girl about this and telling her to be careful and assume each of us is connected with LE until she is comfortable you. When I go to a new place I make it understood in no uncertain terms I'm safe.IMHO when someone asks for 411 facts like pictures are real or fake, looks better in person, age is about right, massage is good-bad-lame, place is clean-dirty-bad or simply she is a rip off stay away is enough for a review. Other details if the person cares to PM should be where the intimate (if any) details go.

We are all guiltry of providing to much detail and the end results are clear. We all assume that spa xyz or body rubber why is going to get down and dirty and that is not true is all cases. Less for open reading and more in private view would be healthier for them.

NoRush
12-15-13, 21:04
One point that everyone always seemed to miss about Lavender was that it was located right across Route 9 from the State Police headquarters and the MEMA bunker where Deval goes and hides during the big snowstorms. I always thought that if Lavender had become a long-established business, the potential embarrassment to Uncle LEO and all his cousins put that place at much higher risk than the other places in town. I can't prove I'm right, but think about the number of nearby places that have survived much longer than Lavender did. Why did 5-0 go there first?

NoRush.

Asiys9
12-15-13, 22:12

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x1275647060/Police-say-Framingham-massage-parlor-staffed-by-prostitutesHmm. Wonder what websites they are referring to? We all know it. But the need the publish the specifics of your conquest outweight common sense.

Herow
12-16-13, 02:02
Hmm. Wonder what websites they are referring to? We all know it. But the need the publish the specifics of your conquest outweigh common sense.Thank you for your highly informative and helpful first post. Since you don't like people 'outing' these super-stealthy jerk joints, which are in no way easily found on any number of other sites including this one such as Rubmaps, and CERTAINLY don't post on Craigslist in any way using obvious pictures and code, you can go back to not participating in the very forum you decry.

This conversation thread goes down every time there is a place closed, and it is so painfully silly. There are literally only two reasons people post about a place here. They either got off and are giving it a thumbs up, or they didn't and are giving it a thumbs down. LE isn't stupid, and all the code words, PM's or brevity of details you can muster aren't going to change a thing.

Also, a provider going by "Sarah" at the new Beijing that moved to Waltham was super disappointing. I also heard a gentleman seeming to argue with the staff about parking, hoping he isn't an owner or employee of the Liqour store that shares a lot, or they are going to be short lived in that location.

SushiBoy78
12-16-13, 12:37
Fun times with her. Nice boobs and allows them to be nursed. Yeah, perhaps a bit flakey and I'm sure the other places are spooked so I can see them being cautious. If they are, then go for the grope and let them know you aren't LEO.I'm interested in visiting this spot since I like to try new places. Is she younger provider? Ugly, pretty? I'm not interested in getting rubs from someone that is my aunt's age. I'm hoping she's under 40.

Asiys9
12-16-13, 16:17
Thank you for your highly informative and helpful first post. Since you don't like people 'outing' these super-stealthy jerk joints, which are in no way easily found on any number of other sites including this one such as Rubmaps, and CERTAINLY don't post on Craigslist in any way using obvious pictures and code, you can go back to not participating in the very forum you decry.

This conversation thread goes down every time there is a place closed, and it is so painfully silly. There are literally only two reasons people post about a place here. They either got off and are giving it a thumbs up, or they didn't and are giving it a thumbs down. LE isn't stupid, and all the code words, PM's or brevity of details you can muster aren't going to change a thing.

Also, a provider going by "Sarah" at the new Beijing that moved to Waltham was super disappointing. I also heard a gentleman seeming to argue with the staff about parking, hoping he isn't an owner or employee of the Liqour store that shares a lot, or they are going to be short lived in that location.I appreciate that. The fact is this site is very different in so far as detail, and ability to support development of suspicion. In conjunction with other information / complaints etc. None the less. Game your own game.

PangLoss
12-16-13, 16:57
I hit the new place in Wilmington recently. What a beautiful place. Very clean and well decorated. 1 hour was 60 with TS 20 extra. I had CiCi, a middle aged woman. Her massage was awesome! If was as good as many resort spas I have visited. She was very nice stopping any roaming and did the trick with the towel around the package so she could get as close as possible with out touching. Her massage was the best with a little tease to keep me awake. She even massaged my chest and feet a bit. The service is legit but I highly recommend them for massage.

Happy Holidays all! Stay safe.

SeanForYellow
12-16-13, 22:03
Hi. I love long nips. Don't care about size just a long eraser. Anyone pm with the best near Quincy.

Bigben99
12-17-13, 10:47
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-hot-brunette-22/25116672

Please PM me. Recent focus on this town says we should keep it off the board. Have recent MW info to trade with Senior members.

Jon Gris
12-17-13, 11:56
Seems like we go thru this every few months about what to post and what we shouldn't post for reviews. LE has numerous sources to get their intel.

From they have things in their goodie bag that we can't even dream about. If they get a complaint about a place they sit on it can get a lot of intel.

Then there is a snoop factor all these places have supporters and enemies to fill an equal side of a sports arena. Then you throw in the professional.

Licensure folks are trying to keep their numbers up and you have a laundry list of other factors. So there are more obstacles than just if someone puts too much info in a post on here. The UTR argument goes right out the window the minute they advertise. Sadly places come and go and providers.

Get in trouble just the way the game is played. I know a provider who got busted recently and I bet she thought it would never happen to her.

Big Head
12-17-13, 13:04

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x1275647060/Police-say-Framingham-massage-parlor-staffed-by-prostitutesThe best comment I have ever read!

"...we know that selling is legal and sex is legal, so why is it that selling sex is illegal?
"Perhaps, the prostitutes should sell you a condom and offer the sex for free".

BH.

SpermSac
12-17-13, 13:17
The best comment I have ever read!

"...we know that selling is legal and sex is legal, so why is it that selling sex is illegal?
"Perhaps, the prostitutes should sell you a condom and offer the sex for free".

BH.Now that is a good way to approach this hobby. The ladies can sell a small, medium or large condom for various prices. The sale is legal, the sex is free. Is the purchase tax deductable too?

Leggeddog
12-17-13, 13:44
This is always been a sore subject with me. Why tell LEO everything on this site. We give out way to much info. It is no wonder why they bust all of our favorites. Keep info to a limit.

Quincyguy
12-17-13, 14:59
[Deleted by Admin]
Trust me, with your post count I did you a favor by deleting this.

A2

Bigben99
12-17-13, 15:35
Two different private messages from contacts here within 24 hours both stating LEO was outside Framingham AMP locations when they visited. Be safe fellow mongers.

Satya
12-17-13, 17:08
If the police approach you while leaving an AMP don't tell them anything. We have no legal obligation to tell them anything so don't.

SpermSac
12-17-13, 18:58
This is always been a sore subject with me. Why tell LEO everything on this site. We give out way to much info. It is no wonder why they bust all of our favorites. Keep info to a limit.There will always be those who provide TMI and LEO knows it. If anything LEO will embarass the provider and the Johns just to attempt to make a dent in current activities. Why else would they run reverse stings. The intimate details IMHO always belongs in a PM to the one asking. Unfortunately to little to late for some.

Gallagher
12-17-13, 22:37
This is my first ever post and it couldn't come at a worst time! I've planned to post several time but was just too lazy and probably a little selfish. Sorry for lurking and using your tips to have a good time without giving back. Anyway, I say this post comes at the worst time because it seems like the Framingham AMPs are under a little heat at the moment. So my post won't go into too much detail. None of this info is new anyway. The AMPs in Framingham are really nothing to write home about. The providers I've seen are average at best. No grannies so far, but I've never found any addicting:

Pink Spa: Been there 3 times, had Harmony each time. Heard she moved. Harmony is young, and average looking. Very sweet. Massage is actually pretty good. The main thing I don't like about Pink is that it's situated in an apartment and there's always a food odor. I'd still recommend this place because it's pretty low key and with the parking in the rear it's fairly private. Worth a visit. 40 for 1/2 so price is also good.

FBW: This place has the most options. But don't get carried away, they don't offer anything worth videotaping and again the providers are average looking. The entrance itself faces a pretty big parking space so it's not all that private. But the parlor is in the basement so you can always pretend your going somewhere else if you run into another monger. LOL. 50 for 1/2 and other prices for different menu items. Massage was good when I went there and best of all no rush and no haggling. But then again I'm a pretty straightforward guy that doesn't care that much for bargaining.

Jolin's: This is the Framingham location of Edgell Rd. Not at all private! Also, as has been reported before, there are some (most from my observation) providers there who are not authentic females. I had Nina who was definitely all woman. Ok... Biology wasn't my best subject, so let's just say she was woman enough for me. LOL. Just ask for an authentic female and they will accommodate you. Nina was great, but I didn't like this place. The location was bad. The front is complete glass, so anyone can look in and see you. Not only that, several of the providers were just hanging out on the couch in the lobby! The massage bed was on the floor and things didn't seem that sanitary to me. Nina was the best part of the visit. 2nd best part was absolutely NO haggling.

24 Myrtle: Probably the most private spot, and IMO the prettiest provider in Framingham. Yummi / Yummy or whatever her name was. Mid 30's would be my best guess. If I were to go back to Framingham I'd go here just because it's pretty clean and quiet despite being in an apartment. Felt very comfortable with Yummi and was treated well. 40 for 1/2 hr, limited menu but a good relaxing place to visit.

Guess I'm done with Framingham for a while. I have no stomach for dealing with LE. Would be awesome to find someone UTR and local. If I come across someone I'll be sure to share via PM. (not sure when or how I can use that privilege here though).

Cheers, and stay safe out there!

Satya
12-18-13, 01:47
This is my first ever post and it couldn't come at a worst time! I've planned to post several time but was just too lazy and probably a little selfish. Sorry for lurking and using your tips to have a good time without giving back. Anyway, I say this post comes at the worst time because it seems like the Framingham AMPs are under a little heat at the moment. So my post won't go into too much detail. None of this info is new anyway. The AMPs in Framingham are really nothing to write home about. The providers I've seen are average at best. No grannies so far, but I've never found any addicting:

Pink Spa: Been there 3 times, had Harmony each time. Heard she moved. Harmony is young, and average looking. Very sweet. Massage is actually pretty good. The main thing I don't like about Pink is that it's situated in an apartment and there's always a food odor. I'd still recommend this place because it's pretty low key and with the parking in the rear it's fairly private. Worth a visit. 40 for 1/2 so price is also good.

FBW: This place has the most options. But don't get carried away, they don't offer anything worth videotaping and again the providers are average looking. The entrance itself faces a pretty big parking space so it's not all that private. But the parlor is in the basement so you can always pretend your going somewhere else if you run into another monger. LOL. 50 for 1/2 and other prices for different menu items. Massage was good when I went there and best of all no rush and no haggling. But then again I'm a pretty straightforward guy that doesn't care that much for bargaining.

Jolin's: This is the Framingham location of Edgell Rd. Not at all private! Also, as has been reported before, there are some (most from my observation) providers there who are not authentic females. I had Nina who was definitely all woman. Ok... Biology wasn't my best subject, so let's just say she was woman enough for me. LOL. Just ask for an authentic female and they will accommodate you. Nina was great, but I didn't like this place. The location was bad. The front is complete glass, so anyone can look in and see you. Not only that, several of the providers were just hanging out on the couch in the lobby! The massage bed was on the floor and things didn't seem that sanitary to me. Nina was the best part of the visit. 2nd best part was absolutely NO haggling.

24 Myrtle: Probably the most private spot, and IMO the prettiest provider in Framingham. Yummi / Yummy or whatever her name was. Mid 30's would be my best guess. If I were to go back to Framingham I'd go here just because it's pretty clean and quiet despite being in an apartment. Felt very comfortable with Yummi and was treated well. 40 for 1/2 hr, limited menu but a good relaxing place to visit.

Guess I'm done with Framingham for a while. I have no stomach for dealing with LE. Would be awesome to find someone UTR and local. If I come across someone I'll be sure to share via PM. (not sure when or how I can use that privilege here though).

Cheers, and stay safe out there!A good first review. I am not sure if you need to reach a certain number of posts before you can PM but you can send me one.

DontFailMeNow
12-18-13, 08:08

Cheers, and stay safe out there!Good 1st post! Better late than never!

With regards to PMing, it's quite simple.

1) you'll make a general post on a spot, providing very general info. People interested in the spot will PM you for further details and it's up to you who you share those further details with.

2) the longer you stay on the board, the more you'll communicate with other members. Needless to say, when you build some faith with the members you may give recommendations and reports directly, and vice versa.

Just keep doing what you've started and you'll be fine. Stay safe!

NorthOfTown
12-18-13, 15:40
Two different private messages from contacts here within 24 hours both stating LEO was outside Framingham AMP locations when they visited. Be safe fellow mongers.I just confirmed this with a Framingham AMP. She said her customers were being questioned when leaving.

Bigben99
12-18-13, 18:27
Went to this place. No HE. "I don't want trouble". Even though I touched her leg during massage and refused draping. Drove down the street and got satisfied nicely. PM me for more info on both and more. Sorry to be cryptic but things are getting hot in this neighborhood so PM for now on Metrowest. Looking for info on the best provider in the new location North of center of framingham.

MongerExpert
12-20-13, 01:24
Actually has two locations in pilgrim town and angel's old building.

Not much chitchat about the pilgroms location but you shouldn't leave unhappy. If you do go maybe don't go in your state trooper car, haha and park out front. I wish I saw Linda but she isn't there anymore. The woman who is there works during the week / weekends and is not the " new girl ". At least at this location the new girl tends to be above average. Actually saw a young monger tonight in a Toyota suv. I didn't say Hi. What was odd, was she refused an older monger and accepted the younger one. Her English is basic, but I think that's a load of BS, they know English it's common.

JackPott
12-20-13, 14:39

Cheers, and stay safe out there!Great review bro!! I really appreciate it.

Big Head
12-21-13, 15:39
Went to 120 School today. Did not see any reviews but the ad on CL looked promising. Really good location, very private. Was met by a very short, older and not good looking mamasan. She was kind of jumping up and down – Massage! Massage! Here! Here! I asked about their rates and services. She pointed to a very average looking Chinese girl who was standing behind. I thanked them for the info and left. After seeing this place I lost any appetite for a massage and went home.

BH.

PIB629
12-21-13, 21:10
Went to 120 School today. Did not see any reviews but the ad on CL looked promising. Really good location, very private. Was met by a very short, older and not good looking mamasan. She was kind of jumping up and down – Massage! Massage! Here! Here! I asked about their rates and services. She pointed to a very average looking Chinese girl who was standing behind. I thanked them for the info and left. After seeing this place I lost any appetite for a massage and went home.

BH.I agree completely. About the location and the attractiveness of the provider.

Bigben99
12-22-13, 13:18
Back to Milford last week for my 2nd visit in 5 weeks with all the supposed pressure on Framingham which I am still not completely bought into anyways. Parked in back. New provider of the same mold as the last, older, average, mediocre massage. Found myself nervous being is such a high visibility location. Left after about 20 minutes. PM me for the details or to exchange any other Metrowest info. As a side note I have never seen the board so quiet. It's ok to post guys..just leave the details out if you see fit.

Amp Slave
12-22-13, 15:14
I just confirmed this with a Framingham AMP. She said her customers were being questioned when leaving.Not sure what their justification in stopping anyone who exits these businesses are. Did they stop the mailman, FEDEX guy etc. The need a strong reason to stop anyone and then to question someone that has done nothing wrong is a violation I believe. Lawsuit maybe? Seriously what if you need a massage from medical reasons?

Spaz2580
12-22-13, 23:57
LEO can ask. And you can simply not answer or just say you had a massage and nothing else. Just a bodyrub, massage or therapy. They may try and scare you into answering questions, etc. But you don't have to answer.

Not sure what their justification in stopping anyone who exits these businesses are. Did they stop the mailman, FEDEX guy etc. The need a strong reason to stop anyone and then to question someone that has done nothing wrong is a violation I believe. Lawsuit maybe? Seriously what if you need a massage from medical reasons?

Amp Slave
12-22-13, 23:58
In Quincy Friday afternoon for business and decided to stop by this place which is just off Newport / Brook. Seen ad on CL and made the apt for noon. Met Ann who is an older 45 plus woman. Good massage and at the end got a HE. .5 for massage and .4 for HE standard. YMMV on this place which is tucked in off street.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4255526878.html

Satya
12-23-13, 02:58
Not sure what their justification in stopping anyone who exits these businesses are. Did they stop the mailman, FEDEX guy etc. The need a strong reason to stop anyone and then to question someone that has done nothing wrong is a violation I believe. Lawsuit maybe? Seriously what if you need a massage from medical reasons?They don't need a strong reason nor is there ant reason we have to tell them anything other than our name. This is still America, at least for now.

Amp Slave
12-23-13, 14:14
They don't need a strong reason nor is there ant reason we have to tell them anything other than our name. This is still America, at least for now.Hate to burst your bubble but "YES" they need a reason for stopping you from coming out of this business or any other business. They need probable cause that you did or about to do something wrong. If you come out of Walmart can they stop and question you? The answer is "NO" unless they have probable cause. If it is a case that they are working on you do not have to answer.

Satya
12-23-13, 19:06
Hate to burst your bubble but "YES" they need a reason for stopping you from coming out of this business or any other business. They need probable cause that you did or about to do something wrong. If you come out of Walmart can they stop and question you? The answer is "NO" unless they have probable cause. If it is a case that they are working on you do not have to answer.I am not going to go into a legal debate with you but it is the business of the police to know what is going on on their beat and to do so they ask questions. Perhaps they want to know who you are and if asked you must tell them. I don't know about your state but here the police can hold a person for 72 hours for questioning without pressing a charge. So for the last time they can ask you questions but you are not legally bound to answer them. Google it.

Admin2
12-24-13, 02:17
Seriously, is there anything you guys can't argue about?

Can we pretty, pretty please get back to talking about pussy now?

A2

I am not going to go into a legal debate with you but it is the business of the police to know what is going on on their beat and to do so they ask questions. Perhaps they want to know who you are and if asked you must tell them. I don't know about your state but here the police can hold a person for 72 hours for questioning without pressing a charge. So for the last time they can ask you questions but you are not legally bound to answer them. Google it.

Hate to burst your bubble but "YES" they need a reason for stopping you from coming out of this business or any other business. They need probable cause that you did or about to do something wrong. If you come out of Walmart can they stop and question you? The answer is "NO" unless they have probable cause. If it is a case that they are working on you do not have to answer.

They don't need a strong reason nor is there ant reason we have to tell them anything other than our name. This is still America, at least for now.

Not sure what their justification in stopping anyone who exits these businesses are. Did they stop the mailman, FEDEX guy etc. The need a strong reason to stop anyone and then to question someone that has done nothing wrong is a violation I believe. Lawsuit maybe? Seriously what if you need a massage from medical reasons?

Amp Slave
12-24-13, 12:29

A2Sorry about that. Just having conversation. LOL Have a Merry Christmas and happy hunting. Stay safe everyone.

Big Head
12-24-13, 15:07
In Quincy Friday afternoon for business and decided to stop by this place which is just off Newport / Brook. Seen ad on CL and made the apt for noon. Met Ann who is an older 45 plus woman. Good massage and at the end got a HE. .5 for massage and .4 for HE standard. YMMV on this place which is tucked in off street.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4255526878.htmlHey Slave, clear you box. Reading your report my first impression was that this spot had some potential. But based on your PM to me this place is not good. We need to let the crowd know to avoid it.

Stay warm,

BH.

Amp Slave
12-24-13, 15:37
Hey Slave, clear you box. Reading your report my first impression was that this spot had some potential. But based on your PM to me this place is not good. We need to let the crowd know to avoid it.

Stay warm,

BH.Boxed cleared now.

Smoke Screen
12-25-13, 09:14
I had the day of yesterday with nothing left to do and I'm always looking for a new spa. Saw an ad for Barefoot Bodyworks in Middleton. The ad sounded good so I took the 45 minute drive, only to fid out that this place is not new at all, it's Kangle and I've read nothing but mediocre to bad reports about it. I pulled in to the parking lot, and to be honest, it looked interesting, 3 cars in the lot. I was tempted but it was still early in the day so I headed out to Boston, remembering an ad for a place that I thought was worth checking out. Put what I thought was the address in my gps and ended up at a vacant lot. I should have put Tremont St in but instead put Temple St. At this point traffic was getting heavy so I figured I'll head back toward home and go to a spa on the way. Called Brook in Marlboro and was told to come in at 4 pm, perfect time, when I was 10 minutes away I got a call from Brook saying she was told to close at 4. She was very appologetic and said another time. As I was about to give up, I saw a sign for Creek, so turned in and they were stil open. An older unattractive woman of at least 50, probably older took my money and in I went, hoping she was the mamason. Nope, she was the one. She was cooking something that smelled so bad I had to breath lightly. She must have been eating when I came in because she burped loudly a few times. Actually gave a good massage but not at all what I had planned for the day. Even if it was offerred, a HE was not going to happen with her.

SlowMo
12-25-13, 12:56
You can console yourself in the knowledge that your tale is pretty high in entertainment value for the rest of us. Thanks for sharing.

I had the day of yesterday with nothing left to do and I'm always looking for a new spa. Saw an ad for Barefoot Bodyworks in Middleton. The ad sounded good so I took the 45 minute drive, only to fid out that this place is not new at all, it's Kangle and I've read nothing but mediocre to bad reports about it. I pulled in to the parking lot, and to be honest, it looked interesting, 3 cars in the lot. I was tempted but it was still early in the day so I headed out to Boston, remembering an ad for a place that I thought was worth checking out. Put what I thought was the address in my gps and ended up at a vacant lot. I should have put Tremont St in but instead put Temple St. At this point traffic was getting heavy so I figured I'll head back toward home and go to a spa on the way. Called Brook in Marlboro and was told to come in at 4 pm, perfect time, when I was 10 minutes away I got a call from Brook saying she was told to close at 4. She was very appologetic and said another time. As I was about to give up, I saw a sign for Creek, so turned in and they were stil open. An older unattractive woman of at least 50, probably older took my money and in I went, hoping she was the mamason. Nope, she was the one. She was cooking something that smelled so bad I had to breath lightly. She must have been eating when I came in because she burped loudly a few times. Actually gave a good massage but not at all what I had planned for the day. Even if it was offerred, a HE was not going to happen with her.

HappyDave
12-25-13, 12:58
Hate to burst your bubble but "YES" they need a reason for stopping you from coming out of this business or any other business. They need probable cause that you did or about to do something wrong. If you come out of Walmart can they stop and question you? The answer is "NO" unless they have probable cause. If it is a case that they are working on you do not have to answer.If you walk out of a known or suspected drug den or had your head stuck in the window of the car of a known or suspected drug dealer. They have a reasonable suspition to stop you and talk to you. You must identify yourself if asked, you should not be asked any self incriminating questions without your rights read. You cannot be stopped out of the blue just walking around, you can be stopped just driving around that's a privilage. You can be talked to in a general way and see how your story matches up. Most likely there just turning the heat up on the place. If they want to bust the place they will just send in an under cover cop or two and that will be it. In short, if they have reasonable suspition you were in a house of prostitution they can stop you, you do not have to answer other than to identify yourself. You start talking about your experience inside and they ask three different ways and the story's don't match up. Then you have a problem.

HowardSprague
12-25-13, 13:43
i'm an attorney. police cannot stop and detain you, walking out of a building or while driving, unless there is a reasonable suspicion you have engaged in criminal activity (this is called a terry stop). like anyone else in public, they can ask you questions. in massachusetts, you are not required to identify yourself to police upon their request. if you are actually detained, the police can ask incriminating questions of you without mirandizing you (reading you your constitutional rights), though your answers and any information your answers lead to (fruit of the poisonous tree), can and will be excluded from evidence at trial. scotus has weakened miranda laws over the last few years.

if you are stopped by a police officer for any reason, remember this:

1. be polite. it will make the entire encounter easier for everyone.

2. ask if you are being detained. if you are not. if you reasonably feel you are free to walk away. wish the officer a nice day and walk away.

3. if you are being detained, see rule #1. don't fight. you're outnumbered and outgunned. you'll almost never win and your resistance will be used against you.

4. if you are detained and questioned, whether you are mirandized or not, invoke your fifth and sixth amendment rights to silence and to have an attorney present during questioning. do not think you can talk your way out of anything. these guys interrogate for a living. they know all the tricks. just keep your mouth shut.

5. do not think, no matter how nice they're being, that if you cooperate they will go easy on you. a police officer's job is to arrest people who violate the law, gather evidence against them, and assist in their prosecution. they do not have the power to make deals, though how you act towards police may be considered by the prosecutor. deals are the province of the district attorney's office. let your lawyer do all the talking and negotiating.

6. unless you're trafficking or pimping, someone's ****, or you've beat up a girl, crimes in this hobby are usually misdemeanors and difficult to prove. fines, probation, and embarrassment are what you're most likely facing.

my $.02.

Satya
12-25-13, 13:46
i'm an attorney. police cannot stop and detain you, walking out of a building or while driving, unless there is a reasonable suspicion you have engaged in criminal activity (this is called a terry stop). like anyone else in public, they can ask you questions. in massachusetts, you are not required to identify yourself to police upon their request. if you are actually detained, the police can ask incriminating questions of you without mirandizing you (reading you your constitutional rights), though your answers and any information your answers lead to (fruit of the poisonous tree), can and will be excluded from evidence at trial. scotus has weakened miranda laws over the last few years.

2. ask if you are being detained. if you are not. if you reasonably feel you are free to walk away. wish the officer a nice day and walk away.

3. if you are being detained, see rule #1. don't fight. you're outnumbered and outgunned. you'll almost never win and your resistance will be used against you.

4. if you are detained and questioned, whether you are mirandized or not, invoke your fifth and sixth amendment rights to silence and to have an attorney present during questioning. do not think you can talk your way out of anything. these guys interrogate for a living. they know all the tricks. just keep your mouth shut.

5. do not think, no matter how nice they're being, that if you cooperate they will go easy on you. a police officer's job is to arrest people who violate the law, gather evidence against them, and assist in their prosecution. they do not have the power to make deals, though how you act towards police may be considered by the prosecutor. deals are the province of the district attorney's office. let your lawyer do all the talking and negotiating.

6. unless you're trafficking or pimping, someone's ****, or you've beat up a girl, crimes in this hobby are usually misdemeanors and difficult to prove. fines, probation, and embarrassment are what you're most likely facing.

my $.02.thank you very much.

SpermSac
12-25-13, 14:38

A2Now I would of enjoyed a good argument on DATY. To have it shaved, trimmed or natural?

I vote for smooooooth and wet.

Jack A Dogov
12-25-13, 15:01

my $.02.this topic comes up every few months or so. i think that's a good thing as we should all be aware of our rights as citizens particularly when it comes to the hobby. i am not an attorney like howard but i have had a few encounters with the police (none hobby related) and know my rights. for the most i've kept my mouth shut. i was always polite and respectful even when the cop was screaming in my face trying to intimidate me one time. in one case i even got the officer to apologize to me for his actions but that's another story. no one has posted the links to these videos in awhile. they're worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfkoo8qu9t0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wxki4t7nuc

Trypt
12-25-13, 17:01
And this is worth printing and keeping in your wallet.

https://www.aclu.org/files/assets/bustcard_eng_20100630.pdf

This topic comes up every few months or so. I think that's a good thing as we should all be aware of our rights as citizens particularly when it comes to the hobby. I am not an attorney like Howard but I have had a few encounters with the police (none hobby related) and know my rights. For the most I've kept my mouth shut. I was always polite and respectful even when the cop was screaming in my face trying to intimidate me one time. In one case I even got the officer to apologize to me for his actions but that's another story. No one has posted the links to these videos in awhile. They're worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfkoO8qU9T0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Plyfun
12-26-13, 15:17
Anyone tried the new place in plymouth? Their first Ads seemed really good. Any input would be great, tired of wasting the money on all the places up in and. Plymouth off rte44. PM me with any info thanks.

SpermSac
12-26-13, 19:08
Any 411 on this one? Be either finding no reviews on # or mixed info.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-just-let-me-be-your-ecstasy-come-let-me-make-u-fell-floating-24/24861068

Hardstrap
12-26-13, 22:05
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/talbe-shower-available-and-new-worker-today-oasis-day-spa-10-cochituate-st-508-397-8029-natick-21/25236428

Oasis appears to be operated by the same management as 24 Myrtle, Framingham.

Second floor walkup in the back of a building containing auto body shops and an ambulance company.

I guess the landlord is used to body work. Space is clean but dark, and more undecorated than most AMPs.

70 $/ hr+10 $ for table shower. TS was clean, but wedged into an existing bathroom with a shower and a toilet.

Mia spoke very little English, was very friendly. 30 something, thin, muscular. No negotiating up front. TS service was uninspired, massage was adequate, but her personality made the session worthwhile. A little short on time, but I left happy.

I heard but did not see another worker present.

PM for details.

Aimstraight
12-27-13, 00:21
Recently found myself up North doing some work one day. And then out to dinner with some work colleagues (in the Peabody / Danvers / Middleton area). After dinner I felt the urge so I called a place up on Route 1 that had been written about on this forum. When I called, the lady said they are closed, but instead go to their other location off of Rt 62. It was closing time and I was hesitant to go, but the little head did the thinking. So I went and found the place and went upstairs. There was an older woman sitting on the couch watching TV and a younger girl at the counter who took my money. I asked the younger girl if she was going to give me the massage and she seemed happy that I asked her. I took this as a good sign of things to come. Big mistake!

I paid the fee and she led me to the room. I got undressed and on the table. Then she came in, put the towel over me, and started a massage. It was really not that good but rather just long rubbing of her hands up and down my back, then legs. An occasional brush of the boys was had but nothing more than that. This lasted for a about 40 minutes, then the flip.

She covered me, but I said it was too hot and took the blanket off. She laughed and said ok. She worked my head and chest working down to my abdomen. She kept hitting my head with her breasts and sometimes just left her breasts resting on on my forehead while she worked my chest and abdomen. Needless to say I was at full mast. Then those dreaded words. All finished. Ugh! Before I could say anything said I will get you some water and then left the room.

When I she returned I was just sitting there with a massive woody. She smiled and started to pick up a bit around the room. She asked if I had been there before and I told her I have been to the other location and seen couple of other therapists (I gave their names). She said one name sounded familiar.

Although I was polite and respectful. My actions and my requests for her to focus on certain areas certainly let her know I was interested in more than just a backrub. She is cute and young (she said he was 23). But I doubt anything extra could be had form her or from anybody at this location. Costs were 70 + 10. Genuine contributors can PM me for more details and if anybody knows a good Asian UTR up in that area I would love to share some info with you!

Thanks and happy mongering in 2014!

-Aim.

BostonNorth16
12-27-13, 12:03
Which place in Danvers was it? I have been to most with different endings. Just curious to see if I have had the same experience.

TBone1970
12-28-13, 08:53
Saw this place advertised on BP so I thought it was promising.

Did a drive by parked it is on a main road glass doors. The girl as the desk was cute and had a flirty look but my gut told me I would leave unhappy.

It looks to legitimate but maybe that is a cover.

Anyone else tried it yet?

I still may venture in there and try it at some point. Will report back.

Momo2
12-28-13, 09:55
She opened her own shop in Braintree a few months ago. She used to be one of the techs at Ninja in Quincy. Saw her a couple months back. Her place was messy but she was very easy to talk to and was genuine. I called the number I had and but it was disconnected? Hoping its just her number that is down.

This forum has been awfully quiet. Just as a short review of some veteran talents:

Saw Angel in Quincy. She is as good as ever. Her technique has not changed. Some of you might think she is too "mature" for your taste. The younger ones out there do not have her talent. Her place is spotless and she knows how to work your back. One of the best 60/40 that I know.

More recently saw Nadia in Weymouth. Another go to place. She knows how to flirt and make you feel special. She definitely has Geisha skills.

Catnibbler
12-28-13, 10:41
Anyone been to Eastern massage in Stoneham? Please pm width info. Thanks.

Member #5023
12-28-13, 13:17
Any 411 on this one? Be either finding no reviews on # or mixed info.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-just-let-me-be-your-ecstasy-come-let-me-make-u-fell-floating-24/24861068Intel I've seen has Erika as a dude with bad massage skills and worse HJ skills. There's a review or two on the site.

SpermSac
12-28-13, 16:27
Intel I've seen has Erika as a dude with bad massage skills and worse HJ skills. There's a review or two on the site.We talking the same Erika?? # 5595 out of Burlington.

Easy to find / clean place / stand up shower available / discreet /.

Independent girl here.

Latin 24 yo 5'4" BUSTY 38 D curvy.

ERIKA.

Member #5023
12-28-13, 17:21
We talking the same Erika?? # 5595 out of Burlington.

Easy to find / clean place / stand up shower available / discreet /.

Independent girl here.

Latin 24 yo 5'4" BUSTY 38 D curvy.

ERIKA.Check out review #3196.

I think it used to call itself Bella and at one point Cindy.

http://www.escort-magazine.com/us/shemale-escort+boston / best. Voluptuos-brazilian. Real-t. Girl-cindy. Minas-come. Hav /74122286.

SpermSac
12-28-13, 21:13
Check out review #3196.

I think it used to call itself Bella and at one point Cindy.

http://www.escort-magazine.com/us/shemale-escort+boston / best. Voluptuos-brazilian. Real-t. Girl-cindy. Minas-come. Hav /74122286.Occassionally I browse the ads with kickstands and have seen the one you referenced as advertising both sides with no specifics provided to the monger as to gender.

Makes me suspect a positive review I read on another site as being 100% fake.

Thanks.

MongerExpert
12-29-13, 00:58
She opened her own shop in Braintree a few months ago. She used to be one of the techs at Ninja in Quincy. Saw her a couple months back. Her place was messy but she was very easy to talk to and was genuine. I called the number I had and but it was disconnected? Hoping its just her number that is down.

This forum has been awfully quiet. Just as a short review of some veteran talents:

Saw Angel in Quincy. She is as good as ever. Her technique has not changed. Some of you might think she is too "mature" for your taste. The younger ones out there do not have her talent. Her place is spotless and she knows how to work your back. One of the best 60/40 that I know.

More recently saw Nadia in Weymouth. Another go to place. She knows how to flirt and make you feel special. She definitely has Geisha skills.I'll check it out tomorrow if I have time. She doesn't advertise on CL anymore. There's an ad Dec. 13th on backpage for her location in body rubs. I assume she's still there, by herself only. BTW she doesn't want any information on the forum.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ninja-25/25321181

SCX13
12-29-13, 01:56
Anyone see this girl before? Somewhat pricey if not full service.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/seeking-very-sensual-gentlemen-who-appreciate-the-art-of-touch-20/23288836

I'm a white tan 5'6 110 lbs gorgeous green eyes / erotic girl next door.

Just me, and I travel to you only, still live at home. I'm a college student. Send your name and number.$195 hr.

Mutual nude / mutual touch. I charge $195 hr non. Negotiable.

Please send me your Name and Cell Number. Do not email me without your first name and phone number, as I will not respond. I'm available today, please only email if seeking today.

Jessica.

Poster's age: 20.

MongerExpert
12-29-13, 03:16
Anyone see this girl before? Somewhat pricey if not full service.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/seeking-very-sensual-gentlemen-who-appreciate-the-art-of-touch-20/23288836

I'm a white tan 5'6 110 lbs gorgeous green eyes / erotic girl next door.

Just me, and I travel to you only, still live at home. I'm a college student. Send your name and number.$195 hr.

Mutual nude / mutual touch. I charge $195 hr non. Negotiable.

Please send me your Name and Cell Number. Do not email me without your first name and phone number, as I will not respond. I'm available today, please only email if seeking today.

Jessica.

Poster's age: 20.

• Location: Boston, at your home only please, thanks.I would say tack her to the nfw list. " non. Negotiable ", it sounds like some probably good looking student who needs a lot of cash to pay tuition. The pictures are far from erotic. Not sure who this lady thinks she is. It says she gets naked, which is great, but not worth 195. She obviously screens you, for her safety. But I wouldn't send her my real name or number. More pictures need to be seen, she might be apart of an agency. I bet it's an upsell after the 195 is in clear view. She can't host either, I can smell " ripoff report " coming soon.

OhMyrdy
12-29-13, 11:46
I'll check it out tomorrow if I have time. She doesn't advertise on CL anymore. There's an ad Dec. 13th on backpage for her location in body rubs. I assume she's still there, by herself only. BTW she doesn't want any information on the forum.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ninja-25/25321181For the most part Jenny is presenting a legit operation and not desiring the board chatter or reviews. She books by appointment only and she runs her ad now and then on BP.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ninja-25/25321181

Catnibbler
12-29-13, 23:25
Any 411 on Eastern massage on Main St in Stoneham. Thanks and happy holidays.

Big Head
12-30-13, 14:30
Stopped by this place 2 days ago. Tree girls were working, Angela, Alice and a blond Polish lady. I spoke with them all, but none looked too exciting, so I left and proceeded to 905 in Waltham. My third visit there, good massage and left happy. HH = 40+40.

BH.

Aimstraight
12-31-13, 00:28
Decided to give this place a second chance and my experience was worse the second time around. I called ahead of time and asked who was working that night. She remembered me from before and told me if I came that night, I would get a free ts.

So, I made an appointment for that night. I arrived, paid my fee and was led to a room. I got undressed and was waiting for my ts when another girl came in told me thy were busy and asked if I could wait 5 minutes. I said no problem and waited. But that 5 minutes quickly turned into 15 minutes. That was strike #1. I was not happy about that and when the therapist finally came in, she was shocked to hear that I wanted a ts and was vocal about her not being happy about it. The ts was the most rushed I ever experienced and she moved me along like I was cattle at a slaughterhouse. That was strike #2. Once back to the room, she said "let's change rooms, other room is better." I said this room was fine but she insisted and I had to gather up all my stuff and move to another room. That was strike #3.

So we moved to the other room and she started a mediocre massage. Then she left the room for about 5 minutes (I checked the clock to be sure) and when she came back, she touched me on the shoulder and said "sir, I will take care of you tonight." It was a different therapist! I said what happened to "insert therapist's name here"? She said ok, and my first therapist came back into the room. That was strike #4!

On with more mediocre massage. There was no teasing. I flipped, more mediocre massage and then those two famous words: "all done." I said ok and got dressed. I left her a tip but she complained and wanted more. She started to lecture me about it needed to be 20%. I told her I would give her more next time. She said no you give me more now. We went back and forth for a short bit. Then I left the tip on the table and wished her a happy new year and walked away. She was still yelling at me as I walked away.

I can not say enough disappointing things about this place. I advise EVERYBODY to steer clear of this establishment. Will I repeat? LOL.

Recently found myself up North doing some work one day. And then out to dinner with some work colleagues (in the Peabody / Danvers / Middleton area). After dinner I felt the urge so I called a place up on Route 1 that had been written about on this forum. When I called, the lady said they are closed, but instead go to their other location off of Rt 62. It was closing time and I was hesitant to go, but the little head did the thinking. So I went and found the place and went upstairs. There was an older woman sitting on the couch watching TV and a younger girl at the counter who took my money. I asked the younger girl if she was going to give me the massage and she seemed happy that I asked her. I took this as a good sign of things to come. Big mistake!

I paid the fee and she led me to the room. I got undressed and on the table. Then she came in, put the towel over me, and started a massage. It was really not that good but rather just long rubbing of her hands up and down my back, then legs. An occasional brush of the boys was had but nothing more than that. This lasted for a about 40 minutes, then the flip.

She covered me, but I said it was too hot and took the blanket off. She laughed and said ok. She worked my head and chest working down to my abdomen. She kept hitting my head with her breasts and sometimes just left her breasts resting on on my forehead while she worked my chest and abdomen. Needless to say I was at full mast. Then those dreaded words. All finished. Ugh! Before I could say anything said I will get you some water and then left the room.

When I she returned I was just sitting there with a massive woody. She smiled and started to pick up a bit around the room. She asked if I had been there before and I told her I have been to the other location and seen couple of other therapists (I gave their names). She said one name sounded familiar.

Although I was polite and respectful. My actions and my requests for her to focus on certain areas certainly let her know I was interested in more than just a backrub. She is cute and young (she said he was 23). But I doubt anything extra could be had form her or from anybody at this location. Costs were 70 + 10. Genuine contributors can PM me for more details and if anybody knows a good Asian UTR up in that area I would love to share some info with you!

Thanks and happy mongering in 2014!

-Aim.

Herow
12-31-13, 00:57
Stopped by this place 2 days ago. Tree girls were working, Angela, Alice and a blond Polish lady. I spoke with them all, but none looked too exciting, so I left and proceeded to 905 in Waltham. My third visit there, good massage and left happy. HH = 40+40.

BH.Angela is actually insanely good at accupressure. They all have a pretty good technique and tease and finish, but the second part after the ending, where the foot rub or facial points are done, is amazing. If you like to have the really painful points worked HARD with accupressure, she is worth a good tip for that alone.

SMS 54
12-31-13, 02:13
Decided to give this place a second chance and my experience was worse the second time around. I called ahead of time and asked who was working that night. She remembered me from before and told me if I came that night, I would get a free ts.

So, I made an appointment for that night. I arrived, paid my fee and was led to a room. I got undressed and was waiting for my ts when another girl came in told me thy were busy and asked if I could wait 5 minutes. I said no problem and waited. But that 5 minutes quickly turned into 15 minutes. That was strike #1. I was not happy about that and when the therapist finally came in, she was shocked to hear that I wanted a ts and was vocal about her not being happy about it. The ts was the most rushed I ever experienced and she moved me along like I was cattle at a slaughterhouse. That was strike #2. Once back to the room, she said "let's change rooms, other room is better." I said this room was fine but she insisted and I had to gather up all my stuff and move to another room. That was strike #3.

So we moved to the other room and she started a mediocre massage. Then she left the room for about 5 minutes (I checked the clock to be sure) and when she came back, she touched me on the shoulder and said "sir, I will take care of you tonight." It was a different therapist! I said what happened to "insert therapist's name here"? She said ok, and my first therapist came back into the room. That was strike #4!

On with more mediocre massage. There was no teasing. I flipped, more mediocre massage and then those two famous words: "all done." I said ok and got dressed. I left her a tip but she complained and wanted more. She started to lecture me about it needed to be 20%. I told her I would give her more next time. She said no you give me more now. We went back and forth for a short bit. Then I left the tip on the table and wished her a happy new year and walked away. She was still yelling at me as I walked away.

I can not say enough disappointing things about this place. I advise EVERYBODY to steer clear of this establishment. Will I repeat? LOL.I read both your posts on this place and I regularly attend a place in the general area, but I could not figure out which one you are advising against. PM is Ok but if it is that bad, why not identify the place in the open forum? Thank you.

Aimstraight
12-31-13, 03:10
I read both your posts on this place and I regularly attend a place in the general area, but I could not figure out which one you are advising against. PM is Ok but if it is that bad, why not identify the place in the open forum? Thank you.I sent you a PM.

When I first joined this site, a senior member shared some good info which led to my first AMP experience. Which was a great evening! When I sent him a pm to thank him, he replied and said: "You're welcome. But remember, when it comes to putting info on the public forum, discretion is the better part of valor." So, as willing as I am to share with genuine contributors on this forum, I think we can all agree it's better to be a bit discreet about things.

Yes, Uncle LEO knows what's going on and where it's happening. But, there's no need to add fuel to their fire or give them ammo to use.

Joseph Alley
12-31-13, 07:22
Aim, I read your report but I cannot understand your reasoning about not revealing the name of the place in public for fear that LEO. Actually LEO Loves a report like this one you wrote. This is what LEO wants to happen. I am very big on not giving away too much info publicly on places where you have had a very happy experience and have voiced that here many time and got rebuked by some contributors (who might be LEO or LEO's Friends) but to not reveal a place where you had as bad an experience as this is really a slap in the face of everyone good contributor. You are actually saying 'I has this bad experience but you need to go and experience it for yourself because I will not forewarn you.' Maybe if someone else who had a bad experience at this place had written it publicly before you went there it might have saved you the bed experience yourself.

I sent you a PM.

When I first joined this site, a senior member shared some good info which led to my first AMP experience. Which was a great evening! When I sent him a pm to thank him, he replied and said: "You're welcome. But remember, when it comes to putting info on the public forum, discretion is the better part of valor." So, as willing as I am to share with genuine contributors on this forum, I think we can all agree it's better to be a bit discreet about things.

Yes, Uncle LEO knows what's going on and where it's happening. But, there's no need to add fuel to their fire or give them ammo to use.

Bruce Lee 104
12-31-13, 09:28
I've been seeing her for over a couple years and believe she's moved on to a new legit profession. Her phone number is no longer in service. Some of you doubted me when I gave Ninja reviews thinking I was the owner. The poster on the wall of Bruce Lee and the room number was where I derived my forum name. Jennifer was easy to talk to and genuine as you said. She was conscientious, never rushed me, gave a quality massage and the best tease I've ever experienced. I'll miss her and her talents but I wish her the best and am happy I knew her.

More recently saw Nadia in Weymouth. Another go to place. She knows how to flirt and make you feel special. She definitely has Geisha skills..

Seek Grt Mass
12-31-13, 11:26
I was paid them a visit before seeing this review and found much of the same with the exception of the TS. They said it was broken and had issues so it wasn't available. The room was in was very small and she wasn't able to walk around the table at all with my legs hanging off. I had Mia as well. She's very petite and has a good personality. When I tried UTC below and above I was rebuffed and their was no real massage persay just some rubbing around. It took her awhile to figure out I was okay and good to go for an ending. It was fast and mechanical. She looked to not want any part of it. I will not be back. There was only here and an older mamasan who some unlucky guy got stuck with right after I got there. .7 plus .3 it wasn't worth much more.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/talbe-shower-available-and-new-worker-today-oasis-day-spa-10-cochituate-st-508-397-8029-natick-21/25236428

Oasis appears to be operated by the same management as 24 Myrtle, Framingham.

Second floor walkup in the back of a building containing auto body shops and an ambulance company.

I guess the landlord is used to body work. Space is clean but dark, and more undecorated than most AMPs.

70 $/ hr+10 $ for table shower. TS was clean, but wedged into an existing bathroom with a shower and a toilet.

Mia spoke very little English, was very friendly. 30 something, thin, muscular. No negotiating up front. TS service was uninspired, massage was adequate, but her personality made the session worthwhile. A little short on time, but I left happy.

I heard but did not see another worker present.

PM for details.

Aimstraight
12-31-13, 12:15
It is not a slap in the face to anybody. If somebody were curious and wanted direct info, they could PM me and I could respond to them in private. Any genuine contributor (somebody who has posts that are not all questions, but rather provides some true info) then I have no problem giving them the exact info to help avoid this place. Notice how I didn't say "seniors only".

But to post it directly in the forum gives Uncle LEO the opportunity to eliminate this place from their radar screen, and then increasing the odds that they will focus on the places we DO want to visit. No need to bicker about this. Just pm me.

My search for a good UTR Asian continues!

Aim, I read your report but I cannot understand your reasoning about not revealing the name of the place in public for fear that LEO. Actually LEO Loves a report like this one you wrote. This is what LEO wants to happen. I am very big on not giving away too much info publicly on places where you have had a very happy experience and have voiced that here many time and got rebuked by some contributors (who might be LEO or LEO's Friends) but to not reveal a place where you had as bad an experience as this is really a slap in the face of everyone good contributor. You are actually saying 'I has this bad experience but you need to go and experience it for yourself because I will not forewarn you.' Maybe if someone else who had a bad experience at this place had written it publicly before you went there it might have saved you the bed experience yourself.

Ledger6969
01-01-14, 00:40
I read both your posts on this place and I regularly attend a place in the general area, but I could not figure out which one you are advising against. PM is Ok but if it is that bad, why not identify the place in the open forum? Thank you.Why not let the forum know so we don't waste our money on these idiots!

Satya
01-01-14, 03:05
It is not a slap in the face to anybody. If somebody were curious and wanted direct info, they could PM me and I could respond to them in private. Any genuine contributor (somebody who has posts that are not all questions, but rather provides some true info) then I have no problem giving them the exact info to help avoid this place. Notice how I didn't say "seniors only".

But to post it directly in the forum gives Uncle LEO the opportunity to eliminate this place from their radar screen, and then increasing the odds that they will focus on the places we DO want to visit. No need to bicker about this. Just pm me.

My search for a good UTR Asian continues!Man you are over thinking this issue. If the joint stinks or is a dog post it and name them. I am not sure of your city but where I live police only investigate after they receive complaints by citizens, neighborhood associations and such. They know it is a victimless crime but they must respond to citizens complaints. They would rather spend their money and resources on serious crime.

Too much time is spent on this here.

Herow
01-01-14, 13:46
Because there is no way LEO could possssssssibly create an account here and get you to PM the same info, right? Just stop wasting time and post what you have to say, or don't bother half saying it.

My search for a good UTR Asian continues!

Ledger6969
01-02-14, 16:19
Try LL recently but E is no longer at this location.

MongerExpert
01-02-14, 19:58
Because there is no way LEO could possssssssibly create an account here and get you to PM the same info, right? Just stop wasting time and post what you have to say, or don't bother half saying it.See'Mon. Man, don't worry they are not after you. I think my phone is tapped. LOL.

Mapokaplaya
01-02-14, 21:59
I hit the new place in Wilmington recently. What a beautiful place. Very clean and well decorated. 1 hour was 60 with TS 20 extra. I had CiCi, a middle aged woman. Her massage was awesome! If was as good as many resort spas I have visited. She was very nice stopping any roaming and did the trick with the towel around the package so she could get as close as possible with out touching. Her massage was the best with a little tease to keep me awake. She even massaged my chest and feet a bit. The service is legit but I highly recommend them for massage.

Happy Holidays all! Stay safe.Visited Thai place in Wilmington recently also drew Cici, average looking at best, maybe mid 40's. Massage was ok, little bit of tease, little bit of otc bottom. Left a little happier than Jack. 60/30. Won't be returning. PM for details.

Rito1
01-03-14, 13:22
Went out in the snow to get a well needed massage. My 1st time at New Star since the phone # & management change. When I arrived there looked to be 2 girls working, I drew tiffany. I was not upset about her looks. She gave a good massage but started the tease very quickly. At the 15 minute mark she told me to filp. Finished up at the 25 minute mark. Now I paid for an hour which is only ten dollars more than the half. She wanted me to take the half when I arrive and I siad no. So I thought we were done but I was wrong. For the next half hour she continues the very nice massage and I received my full hour.

Face = 6.

Body = 7.5.

Massage = 8.

Other = 8.

5 + .5.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4269385844.html

NEW*SPA*GRAND*OPENING* * * (Quincy (646) 932 4945).

Grand new opening.

Open 7 days a week from.

10:00 to 10:00 pm.

NEW full body work.

Price list;.

30 minutes $40.

60 minutes $50.

90 minutes $80.

4 hands 30 minutes $50 60 minutes $100.

Coll for appointment (646) 932 4945.

Located at;.

1073 hancock street, suite 103 ma 02169 Quincy.

Two blocks from Quincy center.

Walk. In"s welcome.

Herow
01-03-14, 16:18
Looking for info on places like the few Cambridge Thai places on Cambridge St, or anything like that closer to Watertown / Waltham.

Trying to find out which girls deliver and are most worth the time, as it is an expensive experiment at 80 a pop at those places. Can provide other area info in return.

Thanks.

Member #4437
01-03-14, 22:46
Any one have info on the best prostate massage besides Bella?

Member #4437
01-04-14, 00:16
Looking for the best prostate massage besides Bella! PM me with info please.

Victorth
01-04-14, 01:22
I figured a massage would be just the thing to beat the cold and decided to go back to Spa Tao. I was directed into a room and Julie came in. She told me she's Korean and this was her first week at Spa Tao. She's cute, probably in her early 20's. Her English was poor, something that I find always detracts from the session because I do like to chat a bit. Julie practically ripped my clothes off of me, something I've never experienced before. To be sure, at the end she insisted on dressing me, almost wouldn't let me touch my own clothes.

We started the session with a table shower which was quite enjoyable, but not as much as the one I had last time I was there. The warm water was much appreciated because it was so cold outside. But when she started to scrub my back the brush was COLD; thankfully it warmed up quickly. She paid attention to all the important stuff. She also giggled quite a bit. She did a thorough job drying me off.

The massage, while I was face down, was pretty good, although I've had better. She didn't really try to find and work on individual tight muscles and knots (many other masseuses do) but instead did a general overall massage that included all the usual stuff. She cleaned off the lotion with a hot cloth and dried me off. There followed several minutes of light provocative teasing during which she giggled several times.

After I flipped over she worked on my chest just a little bit, giggling a bit. And then she went right to work on the good stuff. More giggles followed. Her technique was good and the desired results were achieved. She cleaned me off and then continued with the massage, working on my abdomen and chest, as well as scalp, etc, and shoulders. She used another warm cloth to finish the massage.

Damage was $70 + $40. I got close to the full hour, perhaps even a few minutes more.

I was a bit annoyed by a loud conversation in an adjacent room, but at least it didn't go on too long. And then there was loud talking in the hall as a couple of guys were leaving. Again, at least it didn't last too long.

Finally, the place needs to do something to better handle the snow that people track in. They need better rugs or something at the entrance, as despite my best efforts I tracked snow into the massage room and stepped in it with my bare feet.

However, overall, I'm sure I'll go back to Spa Tao in the future.

AaronDotson
01-04-14, 15:47
She says the damge is on .45 if so, I'm tryna get down there. I'm hoping someone else has tried her because I dodnt want to waste. Her pics are good tho, and she texted me a pic and its the same girl. Let me know. http://bodyrubusa.com/view-ad/Super-Sexy-Full-Body-6121.htm.

AaronDotson
01-04-14, 15:56
I don't think I posted ther link to her ad in my last post. If I did, please disregard. If I didn't, here is her ad http://bodyrubusa.com/view-ad/Super-Sexy-Full-Body-6121.htm.

SMS 54
01-04-14, 22:33
I don't think I posted ther link to her ad in my last post. If I did, please disregard. If I didn't, here is her ad http://bodyrubusa.com/view-ad/Super-Sexy-Full-Body-6121.htm.You probably should post your question in the RI board, I think.

Worgent6
01-05-14, 12:06
Was in the CT area yesterday hoping to visit to my favorite place in 40 Harrison but it was surrounded by fire trucks and cops at lunch time. The news today said something about a fire in a closet not sure if it was in the 40 building but cops had the area blocked off so no one to could get to the entrance. Hope none of you were inside at the time, would have been a shock to hear those sirens.

So to my backup plan I head to Edinboro, my first time at this place and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality massage and also left very happy. 40 + 40 for a decent half hour massage session, don't expect the same quality of looks from your masseuse as from some of the Harrison girls though.

Both places have been discussed on here before and have ads posted on BP for those who don't know them.

Member #5023
01-05-14, 15:53
Was in the CT area yesterday hoping to visit to my favorite place in 40 Harrison but it was surrounded by fire trucks and cops at lunch time. The news today said something about a fire in a closet not sure if it was in the 40 building but cops had the area blocked off so no one to could get to the entrance. Hope none of you were inside at the time, would have been a shock to hear those sirens.

So to my backup plan I head to Edinboro, my first time at this place and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality massage and also left very happy. 40 + 40 for a decent half hour massage session, don't expect the same quality of looks from your masseuse as from some of the Harrison girls though.

Both places have been discussed on here before and have ads posted on BP for those who don't know them.Looks like the disturbance was at 36 Harrison ave.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2014/01/04/biting-cold-causes-burst-pipes-fires-concern-for-homeless/Rg2UD2z0XGH8G6G88h2GVL/story.html

Bostsouth
01-05-14, 23:20
Stopped in at Unique Spa recently, new woman "Lilly" Asked about Amy or Angel and was told they no here, got the impression they have been gone for awhile. I had not been in there for a few months (won't return).

WalterMitty
01-06-14, 17:01
Called ahead and paid a visit last week. YaYa was the only working, at least that's what it seemed like. ZERO english. WTF I asked to use the bathroom when I arrived but she couldn't even understand that. She had to call someone and hand me the phone. I've never been with a provider that couldn't understand ANYTHING I said to her.

Cute face, cute body 30's. Massage was a combination of soft rubbing and digging her fingers into my shoulder blades. She couldn't decipher that I was in pain..

After I rubbed her leg, I figured the international green light, she kept out of reach.

I did leave happy but I'm not planning to repeat.

(Ignore my thread below, sorry, I guess I have other things on my mind).