PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Thor369
06-20-16, 11:12
Was scrolling through the CL Therapeutic and noticed a Jolin ad this past Wednesday. The ad, which was a picture of her, stated she was open in Stoughton and gave the exact address and phone info. I called the number listed it rang and rang finally it went to voicemail, the recorded message was her and said she can't come to the phone right now. At this point it was a couple of hours before her advertised end time so I went by to check it out. The AMP is in a very congested area ,2nd floor with two other businesses I peeked in the only window, nothing but pitch black and no furniture whatsoever. Again today I was looking through the CL therapeutic ads and saw the same ad but with today's date, called still no answer WTF. Mind you I keep calling because I would like to get a massage from Jolin and not anyone else she may be affiliated with. Wouldn't you know it, another CL ad a couple of pages back had a ladyboy ad with the same exact address.

The only reason I'm mentioning this is that Jolin did this to me before, she put up a CL ad advertising that she would be giving the massage I called her on it and she said oh yeah no problem she led me to the allston AMP and when I got there she wasn't even there, just a bunch of LB's. I turned around said no thanks and left.I called her over the weekend because I heard back in the day she was good, and now that she was closer to the cape I was willing to try her out, as long as it was her and not a lady boy. I did noticed that hew recent adds were gone. She answered and told me it would be a few weeks until they open as they need to get a licenses.

Danny777
06-20-16, 14:25
Not run by her, but by a friend. There is clearly a relationship, she's worked there to help out when short staffed and the decorations are very similar. If you like the Cherry Blossoms spot, you should like this spot.Does anyone know where Angela from Chi went?

Did she return to China?

Ovids
06-20-16, 16:08
Not run by her, but by a friend. There is clearly a relationship, she's worked there to help out when short staffed and the decorations are very similar. If you like the Cherry Blossoms spot, you should like this spot.So is the news here that Angela did not return to China but just moved over to Waltham!

Be still my heart if true.

Sapper2010
06-20-16, 16:12
Got an hour with Amanda. Very nice looking, 40 ish?, beautiful B's. Great massage, good tease. Finished and left very happy. More upon future visits? Hope so. Will definitely repeat.

GamaDude
06-20-16, 19:49
Went to 59 Coddington. This had been one of my old haunts about 5 years ago. Some great results, some not so great. Recently started frequenting again as it's on my way home from work. I've had some attractive youngish girls and some pretty good massages. Stopped in tonight on my way home. I always do an hour but I didn't have time tonight, this was very much off the cuff, so I went for the half hour. Attractive girl I've had before leads me to the room. An even more attractive girl pokes her head in right after that and says ok face down, I'll be right in. Time goes and goes. 15 minutes later I call it a loss, put my clothes on and go home. I just didn't have the time to wait but even if I did, lying there for 15 mites waiting for service is frustrating. Then I remembered this is why I stopped going here years ago, same thing.

So you can get some good massages, and the girls are pretty attractive, but just know if there is any empty room they will never tell you they are busy, they'll take your money, stick you in a room, and when they're done with their other business they'll get to you. Whether that's 2 minutes or 20 minutes.

Herow
06-20-16, 23:08
So is the news here that Angela did not return to China but just moved over to Waltham!

Be still my heart if true.No, sorry. Angela from CHErry blossom. Not Angela from CHI bodywork Newton. Amusingly, the other shop down the street that is new on main is a former employee, but that one is bad blood. Someone who was a jerk apparently and started their own shop.

The shopocalypse is coming, so get what you can out of Waltham, while you can.

Totally unrelated; I'm looking for someone who is Chinese or can speak it to help me out with something I found. PM's please.

Omfgboo
06-20-16, 23:30
Since there's been so much chatter about Angela over at Cherry Blossom, I figured I'd chime in since I just saw her for the first time this past Saturday. Turns out she's the one that also answers the phone when you call 1028 Comm Ave, apparently those two shops are related but she told me there's not much rotating between the two.

Well back to Angela, she gives a pretty legit massage. She teases A LOT, almost right from the get go. On the flip, she allowed me to pull up her top and bra which revealed a very nice set of pure Cs, I was pleasantly surprised. She actually started sucking on my nipples too without me asking which was awesome, and she allowed me to reciprocate. Overall great session. She mentioned there are two young girls there called Nicole and Rachel. Very worth it for a 60+60.

TeddyProvides
06-21-16, 01:17
Hi all, visiting and had a quick question. Any recommendations for spas in Boston's Chinatown. I hit one the other night and it was absolutely disappointing. Did it off a whim and realise that I should check reviews before acting on any urges!

HappyDave
06-21-16, 09:10
Went to 59 Coddington. This had been one of my old haunts about 5 years ago. Some great results, some not so great. Recently started frequenting again as it's on my way home from work. I've had some attractive youngish girls and some pretty good massages. Stopped in tonight on my way home. I always do an hour but I didn't have time tonight, this was very much off the cuff, so I went for the half hour. Attractive girl I've had before leads me to the room. An even more attractive girl pokes her head in right after that and says ok face down, I'll be right in. Time goes and goes. 15 minutes later I call it a loss, put my clothes on and go home. I just didn't have the time to wait but even if I did, lying there for 15 mites waiting for service is frustrating. Then I remembered this is why I stopped going here years ago, same thing.

So you can get some good massages, and the girls are pretty attractive, but just know if there is any empty room they will never tell you they are busy, they'll take your money, stick you in a room, and when they're done with their other business they'll get to you. Whether that's 2 minutes or 20 minutes.I would describe the place the same, more hit than miss but still a lot of miss. If you call and ask and know who you want its great. Myself tend to drop in most places mostly so I can just walk out if I don't like what I see. About six months ago dropped in, Jen I think her name was came in the room was buddy, offered a quick HJ for no tip if she could get right back. Did not feel like tossing foury without some roaming time so left.

HowardSprague
06-21-16, 09:28
Not run by her, but by a friend. There is clearly a relationship, she's worked there to help out when short staffed and the decorations are very similar. If you like the Cherry Blossoms spot, you should like this spot.Just to clear up what seems to be a growing misconception, Angela from Cherry Blossom does not own or run any other shop in Waltham. I know this for a fact.

Herow
06-21-16, 13:02
Since there's been so much chatter about Angela over at Cherry Blossom, I figured I'd chime in since I just saw her for the first time this past Saturday. Turns out she's the one that also answers the phone when you call 1028 Comm Ave, apparently those two shops are related but she told me there's not much rotating between the two.

Well back to Angela, she gives a pretty legit massage. She teases A LOT, almost right from the get go. On the flip, she allowed me to pull up her top and bra which revealed a very nice set of pure Cs, I was pleasantly surprised. She actually started sucking on my nipples too without me asking which was awesome, and she allowed me to reciprocate. Overall great session. She mentioned there are two young girls there called Nicole and Rachel. Very worth it for a 60+60.I don't think Nicole is "young" exactly, but way better than you find at most places. She works just like Angela, tons of teasing and they both seem to almost enjoy prolonging it. She has been there over a year as she's a high quality employee. The third girl tends to rotate a lot.

If you aren't in the market for going past a HE, I think either of the Waltham or Brookline spot are very good. Only real problem is when they are busy with lots of interruptions.

Herow
06-21-16, 13:05
Hi all, visiting and had a quick question. Any recommendations for spas in Boston's Chinatown. I hit one the other night and it was absolutely disappointing. Did it off a whim and realise that I should check reviews before acting on any urges!Sorry man. Chinatown sucks unless you like grandma's. No idea why. Are you looking for FS or just HE? How far are you willing to travel?

DekeThorton
06-21-16, 17:35
I hate Melissa Spa and will never go back there but would like to find a place in that general area. Does anyone have any recent experience with the 9656 location in Danvers? Please feel free to PM.

TeddyProvides
06-21-16, 21:15
Sorry man. Chinatown sucks unless you like grandma's. No idea why. Are you looking for FS or just HE? How far are you willing to travel?FS is what I'm looking for. What's the closest I have to travel for some respectable looking ladies?

Woodman12
06-21-16, 21:20
Hello Guys,

I've been away from this hoppy for almost a year now, I just got relocated to Framingham and I'm looking to pick up where I left off but I noticed lot of place are closed now like Pink. Can anybody pm sunset ions where to go to in Framingham-Natick line. Sorry I don't jBe much to offer as I've been away for a while. Thanks.MF,

I feel your pain. Framingham has been mostly dead since last winter's crack down. Some of those were my local go to places when in a pinch. I have managed to track down some of the ladies who scattered around the area. To Franklin and Allston, ads on CL, in particular. I do hope that Framingham makes a comeback as there is a huge void right now.

SMS 54
06-21-16, 21:47
I hate Melissa Spa and will never go back there but would like to find a place in that general area. Does anyone have any recent experience with the 9656 location in Danvers? Please feel free to PM.I went to 9656 once when it was at 76 high st on the second floor. It was average at best and I saw no reason to return. It was known as China Pearl back then. The same number is now at the same building as Melissa Spa. Suite 216. Turn right at the top of the stairs and it's on the left. I have no idea if they are better, worse or the same as before. What was so horrible at Melissa that you will never return? Just wondering.

M Scores Easy
06-22-16, 11:00
I hate Melissa Spa and will never go back there but would like to find a place in that general area. Does anyone have any recent experience with the 9656 location in Danvers? Please feel free to PM.I was also wondering why you hate Melissa. Other than the fact they are expensive, there are usually attractive girls there. It's not the greatest, but I could name several places worse, in the area.

DekeThorton
06-22-16, 13:17
I went to 9656 once when it was at 76 high st on the second floor. It was average at best and I saw no reason to return. It was known as China Pearl back then. The same number is now at the same building as Melissa Spa. Suite 216. Turn right at the top of the stairs and it's on the left. I have no idea if they are better, worse or the same as before. What was so horrible at Melissa that you will never return? Just wondering.I have reviewed Melissa in the past. Long story short, constant annoying upsell and shorted more than acceptable amounts of time. Happened more than once so it's not a place I'd go back to.

Spaz2580
06-22-16, 16:05
C cups. Sorry but haven't seen her in years so can't say. She's prob in 50's now. Angels in Quincy.

How big are they and is it worth it?

BillyPilgrim
06-22-16, 16:20
Could someone provide a link to the ad for Wendy's latest place? I thought she was in Stoneham, but I can't find an ad anywhere.

Thanks.

Katokay
06-22-16, 21:06
I started out trying qing but it was going to be an hour wait so I moved on to cherry.

Walked in and two young (early20's?) girls were in front room. Obviously neither spoke a lick of English.

I got Lin. Very cute but looked like she was missing boobies. Gave her 60 $ for the hour and off we go.

Massage was OK. She couldn't take any directions as language barrier made it impossible. Flipped about 20 minutes in. And then the negotiations begin. One of her few words was $100 for nude. Countered with $80 which is $20 more than I usually give but her age was a factor in that.

Well nude I assumed meant access up and below but her nude was pulling pants down 6 inches and leaving panties on. Oh and I did have access to the smallest chest I've ever seen. No nipples either. Was actually a big turnoff but I concentrated on her pretty face and was able to complete.

20 minutes left but Lin says "time up". I showed her on clock my arrival time but she countered with another time that was wrong. She just kept smiling while I continued explaining she wrong. Finally she called in another girl who spoke perfect English. I was dressed when she came in and she kept saying that Lin didn't understand English. But we were doing the clock thing so I'm sure she was trying to short me. Got $20 back and gave Lin the $80 I promised. (Probably shouldn't have given full $80).

Lin seems to know 3 words. Lin,100 and time up.

Looks 8- no tits= 6.

Massage 5.

Technique 5.

Won't repeat.

Ambrose
06-22-16, 21:21
I started out trying qing but it was going to be an hour wait so I moved on to cherry.

Walked in and two young (early20's?) girls were in front room. Obviously neither spoke a lick of English.

I got Lin. Very cute but looked like she was missing boobies. Gave her 60 $ for the hour and off we go.

Massage was OK. She couldn't take any directions as language barrier made it impossible. Flipped about 20 minutes in. And then the negotiations begin. One of her few words was $100 for nude. Countered with $80 which is $20 more than I usually give but her age was a factor in that.

Well nude I assumed meant access up and below but her nude was pulling pants down 6 inches and leaving panties on. Oh and I did have access to the smallest chest I've ever seen. No nipples either. Was actually a big turnoff but I concentrated on her pretty face and was able to complete.

20 minutes left but Lin says "time up". I showed her on clock my arrival time but she countered with another time that was wrong. She just kept smiling while I continued explaining she wrong. Finally she called in another girl who spoke perfect English. I was dressed when she came in and she kept saying that Lin didn't understand English. But we were doing the clock thing so I'm sure she was trying to short me. Got $20 back and gave Lin the $80 I promised. (Probably shouldn't have given full $80).

Lin seems to know 3 words. Lin,100 and time up.

Looks 8- no tits= 6.

Massage 5.

Technique 5.

Won't repeat.I hope you're exaggerating by saying "no nipples". You do mean very small nipples don't you? If not then I'm on my way to see that, LOL.

Ambrose
06-22-16, 21:24
I have reviewed Melissa in the past. Long story short, constant annoying upsell and shorted more than acceptable amounts of time. Happened more than once so it's not a place I'd go back to.Had the same experience there, constant upsell, even when I said no a couple of times. I won't go back.

MrHappy1823
06-23-16, 07:19
Could someone provide a link to the ad for Wendy's latest place? I thought she was in Stoneham, but I can't find an ad anywhere.

Thanks. she no longer in stoney due to piss off neighbors , she currently looking for a new place

Plemo
06-23-16, 08:03
C cups. Sorry but haven't seen her in years so can't say. She's prob in 50's now. Angels in Quincy.Angel offers a great, professional massage and offers her D's on the flip. No extras seem to be available, but always a great experience. Will repeat.

JohnReid
06-23-16, 11:09
I am a MetroWest / Framingham monger. Although I occasionally venture out to other areas, particularly if a girl I like contacts me and says she is is the North Shore or South Shore, Burlington, whatever. I try my best to stay on top of the different areas. The trends, tipping, services offered, little scams and methods of shorting guys, etc.

And I try to stay on top of our beloved protectors, the omnipotent forces that will protect us from ourselves. The Municipalities.

Again, I don't venture out a lot but I know that over the years it seems that many area cities and towns have done their best to shut the AMP's down with permits, codes, ordinances, etc.

I thought Quincy was coming up. I know Waltham is soon.

My question: By experience or observation, have any of these municipalities backed down after their initial hit? Loosened up and allowed places to reopen?

The reason I ask is because of Framingham, of course.

Two places never saw the closure. But a couple that were closed have reopened. I did mention 62 U a short while back. Took me by surprise because they are right across from the FPD. But 122 H (formerly Pink) has stayed reopened, so far.

And yesterday I was driving down the road when I saw the all familiar "OPEN" sign at 186 U.

Same Phone #. Ad on BP.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/keep-fit-and-go-happy-5082029160/33918769

Not that I ever cared for that place. Upsell and BS. Always want you to do 4 hands. Never had a happy ending there. I have always encountered really coarse, crude woman there.

But the fact is they are back in business.

Anyone have any insight on this phenomenon?

Yes, I know; they are getting licensees and permits and stuff. Sure. But boards are boards are boards. These officials are jerks, not stupid.

Jpfaub
06-23-16, 18:49
Does anyone know where Angela from Chi went?

Did she return to China?She's at Main St.

W. tham.

Goes by Nicole now.

Jpfaub
06-23-16, 19:33
She's at Main St.

W. tham.

Goes by Nicole now.Correction, I just spoke to her, she's going to stay with Angela.

Spectator
06-23-16, 21:11
she no longer in stoney due to piss off neighbors , she currently looking for a new placeShe has had a really bad run. Del Carmine, 2 places in Tewks, and Stoneham.

She is a really nice lady, and decent masseuse. I feel really bad she seems to have been bounced around. It would be nice if happy endings were just legal.

MrHappy1823
06-24-16, 05:38
She has had a really bad run. Del Carmine, 2 places in Tewks, and Stoneham.

She is a really nice lady, and decent masseuse. I feel really bad she seems to have been bounced around. It would be nice if happy endings were just legal.Yeah I hear you, her massage is very good compare to all the other ones that I have been to and her english are good too. She is my regular.

JohnReid
06-24-16, 08:30
Just going to paste the article:

Marlborough Police: Masseuse offered sex act to undercover cop.

By Jeff Malachowski.

Daily News Staff.

Posted Jun. 23,2016 at 6:47 PM.

MARLBOROUGH – An East Main Street massage parlor was shut down and an employee was arrested Thursday after she offered to perform a sexual act for money for a police officer posing as a customer.

Throughout the past month, the Police Department's community services division was investigating Relaxation Massage after receiving reports of suspicious men parking nearby, walking back and forth from the business and alleged sexual conduct at the parlor, said Police Detective Jared Snapp.

Police sent an undercover officer from another agency into the parlor for a massage Thursday. About 40 minutes into the massage, the masseuse, later identified as XXXXXXXXX, told the undercover cop to turn onto his back and offered to perform a sexual act on him for a fee, said Snapp.

Officers then entered the parlor and arrested XXXXXXXX, 55, said Snapp.

The city code enforcement officer was called to the scene and shut down the business, said Snapp. Nobody answered the phone at the business Thursday afternoon.

XXXXXXXXXX is charged with engaging in sexual conduct for a fee.

HEY! She was only 55. LOL.

Play Safe. Stay Safe.

M Scores Easy
06-24-16, 14:57
I've gotten away with this cheap thrill at several spots without paying more than. 6 tip. It's extremely creepy to pull off when first meeting an SP, so I usually wait until I know she is comfortable with me.

I'm not am FS guy, so I like to have a happy ending between the asscrack. I have never had a refusal. Most don't speak English, so a simple turnaround usually suffices. Then. Enjoy you're ending!

MrHappy1823
06-24-16, 16:28
I just read about pawtucket massage and they passed a new law (qoute) sex acts, human trafficking. Soon they all going to vanish and some going to stay utr but its hard to trust a neighborhood when your buisness has alot of traffic and we all know the states aint getting a piece of the dime so anything that is not tax will deemed illegal.

Jack A Dogov
06-24-16, 19:24
Just going to paste the article:

Marlborough Police: Masseuse offered sex act to undercover cop.

By Jeff Malachowski.

Daily News Staff.

Posted Jun. 23,2016 at 6:47 PM.

MARLBOROUGH An East Main Street massage parlor was shut down and an employee was arrested Thursday after she offered to perform a sexual act for money for a police officer posing as a customer.

Throughout the past month, the Police Department's community services division was investigating Relaxation Massage after receiving reports of suspicious men parking nearby, walking back and forth from the business and alleged sexual conduct at the parlor, said Police Detective Jared Snapp.

Police sent an undercover officer from another agency into the parlor for a massage Thursday. About 40 minutes into the massage, the masseuse, later identified as XXXXXXXXX, told the undercover cop to turn onto his back and offered to perform a sexual act on him for a fee, said Snapp.

Officers then entered the parlor and arrested XXXXXXXX, 55, said Snapp.

The city code enforcement officer was called to the scene and shut down the business, said Snapp. Nobody answered the phone at the business Thursday afternoon.

XXXXXXXXXX is charged with engaging in sexual conduct for a fee.

HEY! She was only 55. LOL.

Play Safe. Stay Safe.This quote from the article stands out to me "after receiving reports of suspicious men parking nearby, walking back and forth from the business" This pretty much can be applied to just about anyplace. Maybe I will call my local PD and report seeing this type of activity at Home Depot. I see suspicious men park nearby there all the time and then walk back and forth from the business too. I've heard of alleged screwing going on inside there too with someone name Ryobi. Obviously a Japanese human trafficking victim. I'm just trying to keep everyone safe. What a waste of resources.

MrHappy1823
06-24-16, 21:37
I also like to report dunking donut in my area, the lot is full of cars and yet no customers inside. They must be behind closed doors doing some illegal activity.

Ace In Natick
06-25-16, 09:22
Love table showers so I have been thinking about trying the new place in Burlington but I haven't had a lot of luck lately with places that offer it, e. G. Marlborough. Anybody out there with experience at this location? Maybe I will TOFTT.

Dboy111
06-25-16, 09:24
Are there any places or have you experienced any place that gives you two pops, one in the beginning and one at the end? I've heard stories about it but every time I go I could never get it, two HJs would be amazing. I feel like the Asians would be more likely to do that but idk. Has anybody experienced that? Let me know.

Spaz2580
06-25-16, 12:12
2 pop susan in chinatown, but she moved back to asia a few years ago. You can prob get 2 pops if you offer more tip. I've read on occasion that a provider gave 2 pops, that's about it.

Are there any places or have you experienced any place that gives you two pops, one in the beginning and one at the end? I've heard stories about it but every time I go I could never get it, two HJs would be amazing. I feel like the Asians would be more likely to do that but idk. Has anybody experienced that? Let me know.

Big Head
06-25-16, 20:21
Went to Waltham today. The place is at a busy corner, so I walked in from behind. Was met by a very short friendly lady 38-40 yo, medium build, small at the top. She was sleeping on a couch when I walked in and the back room was messy. I sensed that the experience would probably be very average and decided not to partake.

-BH.Drove through Waltham again. Stopped at 1060 again. 2 ladies were present this time, one was the same as I saw before but the second one was young, thin, good looking but very plain, tiny top. Did not have time to partake but may return later. Also made a quick stop at 32 South, saw the same very tall mature lady. I have heard the place have many options, but also heard they are quite aggressive, not really interested.

-BH.

Pika Pepper
06-25-16, 20:35
Drove through Waltham again. Stopped at 1060 again. 2 ladies were present this time, one was the same as I saw before but the second one was young, thin, good looking but very plain, tiny top. Did not have time to partake but may return later. Also made a quick stop at 32 South, saw the same very tall mature lady. I have heard the place have many options, but also heard they are quite aggressive, not really interested.

-BH.The thin one is Angela formerly of Chi. She is plain, but has nice body with small top and has better than average marital arts.

Motoman36
06-25-16, 23:03
Past couple weeks called several times mid-day, no answer. Past week called made appt 1 pm I showed up placed locked up. 10 min later while sitting in my car about to leave an incredible-looking young woman arrived in a car and unlocked the door. Short-shorts, highheeled wedges shoes. Long legs. During session she backed away from my reach. I asked and she said no touch. I asked again about touching me and she said no. During session she got 5-6 falls. Good luck!!

Big Head
06-25-16, 23:19
Are there any places or have you experienced any place that gives you two pops, one in the beginning and one at the end? I've heard stories about it but every time I go I could never get it, two HJs would be amazing. I feel like the Asians would be more likely to do that but idk. Has anybody experienced that? Let me know.I have visited Angel in Q a few times, and on 2 occasions I exploded while still on my stomach, her tease was just too intense and I lost control, and both times she offered me a second pop after the flip. I could not do it, but a younger guy may be able to.

-BH.

Adobe
06-26-16, 00:02
Are there any places or have you experienced any place that gives you two pops, one in the beginning and one at the end? I've heard stories about it but every time I go I could never get it, two HJs would be amazing. I feel like the Asians would be more likely to do that but idk. Has anybody experienced that? Let me know.Leeza offers 2 pops. No roaming, no view. . . She's an older South American lady with a tight figure, and her fee requires no additional tipping. She is skilled enough that you might prefer the session-long tease, but she will be fine with a second pop if you can manage it. Not sure where she advertises these days, but her ads have appeared from time to time.

WelchFun
06-26-16, 05:23
Are there any places or have you experienced any place that gives you two pops, one in the beginning and one at the end? I've heard stories about it but every time I go I could never get it, two HJs would be amazing. I feel like the Asians would be more likely to do that but idk. Has anybody experienced that? Let me know.Adobe is right your quest is over Leeza is the the Grande Dame and class act of the business the only limit is your capability on the number of pops.

SecretSquirell
06-26-16, 06:33
Leeza offers 2 pops. No roaming, no view. . . She's an older South American lady with a tight figure, and her fee requires no additional tipping. She is skilled enough that you might prefer the session-long tease, but she will be fine with a second pop if you can manage it. Not sure where she advertises these days, but her ads have appeared from time to time.If this is gone, she posts a couple times a week on BP bodyrubs Worcester.

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-touch-of-heaven/26590036

HappyDave
06-26-16, 11:45
I have visited Angel in Q a few times, and on 2 occasions I exploded while still on my stomach, her tease was just too intense and I lost control, and both times she offered me a second pop after the flip. I could not do it, but a younger guy may be able to.

-BH.That's Angel all right she can milk you like a cow on all four. Makes me miss the old days with Amy even more.

SlowMo
06-26-16, 13:48
Which one is "the new place"? If you mean 1 Mountain rd, I thought it was average: good massage skills (ceiling handrails for back walk), plain looks, flat attitude, potentially awkward entrance during biz hours.

Love table showers so I have been thinking about trying the new place in Burlington but I haven't had a lot of luck lately with places that offer it, e. G. Marlborough. Anybody out there with experience at this location? Maybe I will TOFTT.

DontFailMeNow
06-26-16, 16:30
I used to see her a couple years ago. She bounced around after leaving 595 Tremont. She always had a handful of regulars, many which she claimed would see her weekly. Just curious how she is and if anyone is still seeing her. Thanks.

DiegoSantis
06-26-16, 23:47
I was feeling a little sore and in need. Being Sunday evening, I didn't want to travel to far and opted to try Crystal Spa. I didn't spot any another reports on the place.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-new-ii-asian-staff-professional-bodywork/33579700

The address, name and and phone number is different once you get there. I was a little confused and asked the lady if I was at the right place. Of course her engrish was "not sooo gooood". So, yeah, I'm at the right place, ha.

Enter in the back, crossed a fellow monger as I was walking in. Clean, discrete, and for a Sunday had others.

On to the juicy details; WOW. Quite a session. Pulled Coco, an average looking asian and I wasn't expecting much. I was nicely surprised when the massage was terrific, she really knew what she was doing. I was almost satisfied with just getting the massage. Hot towel was next, then the flip. A little tease and then HE. She let me UTC and wow does she have a rice rack. Finished up, and another hot towel cleanup.

I'll say fellas, I was impressed and satisfied. Definetly a repeat. Damage was. 6 and. 5. Yeah, I know the tip was excess but you get what you pay for (or pay what you got.

DiegoSantis
06-26-16, 23:49
This quote from the article stands out to me "after receiving reports of suspicious men parking nearby, walking back and forth from the business" This pretty much can be applied to just about anyplace. Maybe I will call my local PD and report seeing this type of activity at Home Depot. I see suspicious men park nearby there all the time and then walk back and forth from the business too. I've heard of alleged screwing going on inside there too with someone name Ryobi. Obviously a Japanese human trafficking victim. I'm just trying to keep everyone safe. What a waste of resources.Damn you had me laughing at this. It's so funny because its so true.

CyJim666
06-27-16, 00:41
That's Angel all right she can milk you like a cow on all four. Makes me miss the old days with Amy even more.I have been to Angel's place a bunch of times.

Sasa right now has the best hard message, which is what I need.

Angel's is pretty good too along with the senual.

Amy was before my time, did she do things, that Angel does not?

I atleast read that both used to do more than HE.

Be safe!

HappyDave
06-27-16, 09:20
I have been to Angel's place a bunch of times.

Sasa right now has the best hard message, which is what I need.

Angel's is pretty good too along with the senual.

Amy was before my time, did she do things, that Angel does not?

I atleast read that both used to do more than HE.

Be safe!Never got more than full nude from either one, though had heard reports of more, not my style never tried. But Amy had this back door teaser while you were face down that would have you climbing the walls before the flip.

PunchingBag
06-27-16, 14:57
Has anyone been to 59 cod lately? Called the other day and lili and judy was working. Have seen Judy a few times in the past but the last time I saw her wasn't that great so I won't repeat and I like to try new staffs too.

Have seen Selena also and she looks great but she's not there now. She only let me otc though, I tried to reach under her skirt one time but she closed her legs on me.

Never seen lili but she looks like she has a nice set of racks. And she sort of looks like she has a bitchy face (which turns me on). Anyone have experience with her? And would she let you finish on her rack?

And lastly, does anyone know a parlor who would give an he with their rack instead of their hands?

PM me preferably but not necessary.

Thanks,

PB.

Dboy111
06-28-16, 10:37
Who has the biggest rack in business? I'm not talking about fat I'm talking about a nice body with big tits. Out of everybody and every place who has the biggest juggs that lets you see them and play with them, maybe titty fuck and finish on them. I'm curious to know who. PM me or just reply to the forum.

AmpExplorer
06-29-16, 17:38
Was in Waltham area today. Crescent st spa seems to be a general decent local AMP set up by the "newer" standards in MA. The pre closure non FS places in Providence is now just nostalgia and the newer hobbyists have to work harder / venturing further to find a classic TS with FS or Non FS AMP. Pawtucket may still have some short lived chances. I don't have "ties" in Waltham so I am not bothered by its location. It is off the busy down town street and you can throw a few quarters in the parking lot down the street if no street parking. Moody st has places to eat and also ATM is right near the place.

Inquired about Nicole and was told she was working today. I get there and told "vacation, try new pretty girl". Seen Nicole in past and had a quality, decent typical visit. I think the lady's name was? Rachel. I thought she was cute / pretty. She could look mid-later20's and would not be surprised if older. The "switcheroo" was nice and "serviceable" with decent massage skills. English very limited. I am not a chatter box but do wish to make small talk to break the ice and possibly make future visits better. On a plus note was not shorted on visit got a full hour visit. If you like pretty / cute thin young Asian women you will like. Typical "Armour" AMP uniform. Also if you don't mind a language barrier you will have a decent visit.

Concerns of rumblings of "changes" to AMP scene in Waltham? Global warming / climate change and human trafficking in are&T's? Real problems or fabricated political BS?

RTF and Waltham AMP scene seems "generic" nothing outstanding standing out.

Would be curious to here if there is a consensus best in town place?

I had a few visits with a nice middle aged lady at Myrtle street in Framingham about 6-9 months before it closed. The lady used her mouth well and read somewhere in the past year was resurfaced in Waltham? I can understand if it is a definite YMMV. Not desperate to find her. Like "Yumi"'s new location from Newton area. I don't need to go find her hoping to get something extra she may have offered several years ago.

Brookline. See several "beacon st" places in area of "Tulip".

Seems like I would probably venture into Brighton to try "pink relocated"?

Haven't considered Brighton / Alston FS place yet.

What is with 100 $ beach st Chinatown specials? Is it buyer beware.

Had the chance last year to visit w Scarlet Chung last year before she "closed" down.

She was a very nice lady and who provided a wonderful experience as close to getting more extra options with actually getting. I would see her again if she resurfaced.

M Scores Easy
06-30-16, 07:38
Jennifer at Melissa has the best natural set that I have seen on an Asian. Real cute but very disconnected. Also it 100 to get naked. If you don't mind chubby, Coco in Bedford is the better service. No FS.

Who has the biggest rack in business? I'm not talking about fat I'm talking about a nice body with big tits. Out of everybody and every place who has the biggest juggs that lets you see them and play with them, maybe titty fuck and finish on them. I'm curious to know who. PM me or just reply to the forum.

Dickpalmer
06-30-16, 13:15
Yeah I hear you, her massage is very good compare to all the other ones that I have been to and her english are good too. She is my regular.I was also a regular in Wake. I reached out to her about 2 weeks ago to see where she was working and she told me she "closed the business".

Dickpalmer
06-30-16, 13:22
Love table showers so I have been thinking about trying the new place in Burlington but I haven't had a lot of luck lately with places that offer it, e. G. Marlborough. Anybody out there with experience at this location? Maybe I will TOFTT.I have been there twice and left happy both times. I had a little difficulty finding the unit inside the building the first time. Good luck.

DP.

JackMeOffVegas
06-30-16, 14:03
Anyone been to Clinical lately? Haven't been for about a year but last time great massage, good tease nice finish. Provider (don't rememeber name) was pretty nice too, decent face, good body, prob late 30's.

Yello Tail
06-30-16, 20:41
Are there any places or have you experienced any place that gives you two pops, one in the beginning and one at the end? I've heard stories about it but every time I go I could never get it, two HJs would be amazing. I feel like the Asians would be more likely to do that but idk. Has anybody experienced that? Let me know.Aiko on Kneeland would do two pops. I don't know if she is still around are not. I thought she had left the area then I heard she was back but I haven't been to CT in such a long time I haven't been able to confirm either way.

Member #5155
06-30-16, 23:49
Amanda. My 6th or 7th time with her. We have a good raport. Made out for 10 minutes. Then asked if I wanted sex. Went for it. BB. Came inside. She's leaving for Vegas for a month on July 2.

Plemo
07-01-16, 14:39
Visited chi today. Drew Jenny for second time. Great massage, lots of tease, great HE finish. UTC above (A's), OTC below. Nice experience. Will repeat. . 6/. 6 for hour.

Katokay
07-01-16, 18:39
Amanda. My 6th or 7th time with her. We have a good raport. Made out for 10 minutes. Then asked if I wanted sex. Went for it. BB. Came inside. She's leaving for Vegas for a month on July 2.No dining at the Y for me at yezi. Thanks for the warning.

Yello Tail
07-01-16, 18:58
No dining at the Y for me at yezi. Thanks for the warning.Starting to get a sore throat.

Chuggo
07-02-16, 06:37
Tried this old spot again. Good massage, standard finish, but the between the mailman ringing the bell to deliver the mail, at least 5 phone calls (all answered) and the guy the that came to the door and wouldn't go away, until she put him in a room to wait (I was only about 15 minutes in) I'm not sure I'll be back, she obviously doesn't need the business.

Bastardale
07-02-16, 11:42
I visited Amanda at Yezi. She is as everyone described. Standard rub and tug with a good tease. The only negative is that she really likes Christian music and she played one song in particular four times. Super annoying.

Attwater
07-02-16, 13:01
That would be a boner killer for me.Anyone want to help me out where Yezi is and maybe has a pic of Amanda!

Thanks.

Catnibbler
07-02-16, 17:06
Went to water street in wakefield. It must be under new ownership. Nice looking girl around early 30's. But that was it. Started with a soft touch and I asked for hard. No such thing. Soft touch for about 25 min and asked to flip. No tease what so ever. Basically had to force my way in to her c cups. Nice soft body and silky skin. But she resisted way to much so I gave up. Got HE and she was done in 40 minutes. I had given her a C note with no change back. I got dressed and asked her for my change. She said it was her tip! I told her in a strong voice that I would tip her what I seemed appropriate. That I was only there for 40 minutes and I paid for an hour. She asked me to lie back down. LOL, I said no gave her 20 out of the 40 and walked out. I was pissed. Shit ass massage and then try to screw my out of 20 minutes. She's luckly I didn't have a ten on me!

Motoman36
07-02-16, 19:07
Went to water street in wakefield. It must be under new ownership. Nice looking girl around early 30's. But that was it. Started with a soft touch and I asked for hard. No such thing. Soft touch for about 25 min and asked to flip. No tease what so ever. Basically had to force my way in to her c cups. Nice soft body and silky skin. But she resisted way to much so I gave up. Got HE and she was done in 40 minutes. I had given her a C note with no change back. I got dressed and asked her for my change. She said it was her tip! I told her in a strong voice that I would tip her what I seemed appropriate. That I was only there for 40 minutes and I paid for an hour. She asked me to lie back down. LOL, I said no gave her 20 out of the 40 and walked out. I was pissed. Shit ass massage and then try to screw my out of 20 minutes. She's luckly I didn't have a ten on me!You got a lot farther than I did.

Member #5912
07-02-16, 20:28
Went to water street in wakefield. It must be under new ownership. Nice looking girl around early 30's. But that was it. Started with a soft touch and I asked for hard. No such thing. Soft touch for about 25 min and asked to flip. No tease what so ever. Basically had to force my way in to her c cups. Nice soft body and silky skin. But she resisted way to much so I gave up. Got HE and she was done in 40 minutes. I had given her a C note with no change back. I got dressed and asked her for my change. She said it was her tip! I told her in a strong voice that I would tip her what I seemed appropriate. That I was only there for 40 minutes and I paid for an hour. She asked me to lie back down. LOL, I said no gave her 20 out of the 40 and walked out. I was pissed. Shit ass massage and then try to screw my out of 20 minutes. She's luckly I didn't have a ten on me!Wow, you asked them to break change! Big no, no, and you found out why. LOL. I like that "it's my tip".

Always go in with your bills broken down. Even better go in with only the exact amount needed if you know what that is.

SupremeJay
07-03-16, 10:28
Went to water street in wakefield. It must be under new ownership. Nice looking girl around early 30's. But that was it. Started with a soft touch and I asked for hard. No such thing. Soft touch for about 25 min and asked to flip. No tease what so ever. Basically had to force my way in to her c cups. Nice soft body and silky skin. But she resisted way to much so I gave up. Got HE and she was done in 40 minutes. I had given her a C note with no change back. I got dressed and asked her for my change. She said it was her tip! I told her in a strong voice that I would tip her what I seemed appropriate. That I was only there for 40 minutes and I paid for an hour. She asked me to lie back down. LOL, I said no gave her 20 out of the 40 and walked out. I was pissed. Shit ass massage and then try to screw my out of 20 minutes. She's luckly I didn't have a ten on me!I might have to give this a shot. I accept the challenge!

Ace In Natick
07-03-16, 12:49
Hi, anybody tried her recently. If I am not mistaken I think she advertises using a number of ads. If she is the one I am thinking of she is located on Needham Street and does facials also. I had visited her a few times last year and received good treatment including a facial and was thinking of calling her again. PM is preferred.

Jon Gris
07-04-16, 11:01
Hey All,

I have been hitting this place up the past couple of months and have been having a good luck.

It seems like they have a pretty good rotation of girls coming thru. I have seen Michelle about 3 times. A girl named Amy twice. And either a Jen or a June.

Its the usual call and schedule show up find a spot and call again and head up. It pretty much seems rub and tug but I was able to get a CBJ a couple of times here and there. Not sure what more is on the menu. If I get any more intel I will share.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5665347613.html

60/ hr--Grand opening Chestnut Hill Bodywork Day Spa -9733; Brighton (Brighton).

© craigslist. Map data © OpenStreetMap.

358 Chestnut Hill.

(google map).

💋 If you are looking for a truly PROFESSIONAL Asian BodyWork experience 💋.

💋 Come Today Enjoy the Most Luxurious BodyWork 💋.

💋 Private room, Best BodyWork from beautiful and be friendly 💋.

💋 Beautiful & Sweet Asian Staff Are Ready To Give You BEST Excellent service 💋.

💋 You deserve a quality time great Bodywork for a stressful day 💋.

💋 Our spa is your NO 1 CHOICE 💋.

Services & Rates: only Cash.

- $ 60/60 minutes.

- $ 50/30 minutes.

- 90/90 minutes.

4 Hand Body works $110 Hour.

💋 Our service is 100%guaranteed satisfaction!128139;.

☎9742;Tel: 6 1 7 -- 4 8 7 - 8 8 0 2.

Open 7 days open 7 days 9. 00 am-10 pm.

Add: 358 Chestnut Hill Ave Suite 303 Brighton MA 02135.

Dboy111
07-04-16, 15:41
Has anybody seen Linda in Northborough at Lotus Flower Body, I've heard some good reviews about her how is she?

HappyDave
07-04-16, 19:27
Stopped in Zen Hancock st, older and ugly not in to it. Angel was closed, stopped in 229 Newport second floor. Kelly who I saw last time. Great back door play and top came off for finish, did not try bottom but got that to last time. I had dropped in and someone who called was due in twenty so gotshorted ten. Still a good time, house. 4 a naked finish would have been. . 6 but due to shorter time. 4. She looks like she was really hot years ago but starting to fade. Not bad in a jam, not first or second choice.

SirPsychoSexy
07-04-16, 20:55
Dropped in last week to see who was working. Greeted by Coco. Because I was short on time, I told her I'd try to make it back later in the day. When I tried to leave she said "c'Mon. Try me". She then leaned in and whispered "you want blowjob" now she had my attention. I told her I didn't have a lot of time and that I only had 40 (ontop of the 40 house) to my surprise, she said OK! Must of been really slow that day!! Lame rub but a great finish.

30 min later, smiles, hugs, and a bottle in of water.

SPS.

Chuggo
07-05-16, 09:50
Visited lucky spa in Kenmore Sq. Two older ladies 40+. Both thin, neither attractive. But I was there so I stayed. Opted for 30 minutes with table shower. Spent whole 30 minutes in shower. Glad I stayed. 10 minutes of washing my back and paying particular attentions to my gluteus and under carriage. Flipped and had an amazing scrub down and attention to the right place which turned into a topless HJ. I finished she washed me 1 last time, and then dried me off. Spent 30 min in the shower, when back in the massage room, she offered a massage but would have to pay for more time, I declined dressed and left.

Hamstone
07-05-16, 13:02
Work blessed me with a half day on Friday and I wrapped up in the Salem area. Without much research I dropped by the Colonial Rd establishment. Older woman met me at the door. Got the hour. So-so massage. On the flip she hand motioned to see if I wanted to get happy. I agreed and asked for more hoping for a BBBJ which is often hard to come by. No deal but got the standard ending for the standard tip. No problem getting her top off for c-level access and her pants down for some access there as well. Won't repeat but at least I know. Shame as I was willing to pay for the oral treat.

Motoman36
07-05-16, 13:20
Work blessed me with a half day on Friday and I wrapped up in the Salem area. Without much research I dropped by the Colonial Rd establishment. Older woman met me at the door. Got the hour. So-so massage. On the flip she hand motioned to see if I wanted to get happy. I agreed and asked for more hoping for a BBBJ which is often hard to come by. No deal but got the standard ending for the standard tip. No problem getting her top off for c-level access and her pants down for some access there as well. Won't repeat but at least I know. Shame as I was willing to pay for the oral treat.I also saw her recently. I'm hoping for a staff improvement change before I return.

Member #5712
07-06-16, 18:02
I was also a regular in Wake. I reached out to her about 2 weeks ago to see where she was working and she told me she "closed the business".My sources on the ground indicate she has been lookin for a new place without much luck. But listen y'all: even if she does find one, it's fair to say we should all quit reviewing her entirely on any forum. Huge run of bad luck between wake / Tewks / Stone so continued updates on her whereabouts won't do her any good.

Ace In Natick
07-06-16, 18:34
Went there today for the first time in a couple of years. I didn't know any of the women there so I got "pot luck". Her name as best as I could tell was Yoki. She had just about zero English skills so there was very little communication. The massage was okay but somewhat hit or miss with no consistency. I told her I was ready to turn over but she had no clue of what I said. She did keep saying she was sorry about her lack of understanding what I was saying. Standard ending with absolutely no tease. May repeat but not with her even though she was sweet and tried to please given her limitations.

SMS 54
07-06-16, 19:43
My sources on the ground indicate she has been lookin for a new place without much luck. But listen y'all: even if she does find one, it's fair to say we should all quit reviewing her entirely on any forum. Huge run of bad luck between wake / Tewks / Stone so continued updates on her whereabouts won't do her any good.I respectfully disagree. The whole idea of this and any other forum is to review providers, good or not so good. I've seen Wendy a few times, and I found her to be OK. I think her problems have been more due to not being very thoughtful about where to set up a place (ie proximity to nosy, disapproving neighbors, etc) and less to do with being reviewed here or elsewhere. By the way this forum, if I'm not mistaken, is to do the mongers good, not necessarily to help the providers.

Spectator
07-06-16, 23:12
I respectfully disagree. The whole idea of this and any other forum is to review providers, good or not so good. I've seen Wendy a few times, and I found her to be OK. I think her problems have been more due to not being very thoughtful about where to set up a place (ie proximity to nosy, disapproving neighbors, etc) and less to do with being reviewed here or elsewhere. By the way this forum, if I'm not mistaken, is to do the mongers good, not necessarily to help the providers.She has TWO court cases pending. PLease FFS at least be discreet in your verbage so the prosecutor doesn't have a field day.

"Saw Wendy, had a great time".

GamaDude
07-07-16, 07:06
0-3 at this place. First two times they were busy (first time I walked in and no one out front and heard massages in progress, second time door was locked). Most recently went in and there were two girls standing there. She asked how long and I said an hour. One of the girls walked away, the other thought for a few seconds and then asked if I wanted to wait on the couch for 15 minutes. I declined.

On the one hand it's a good sign that they are this busy, but I have no idea what the most recent encounter was about. I could guess maybe they had upcoming appointments, but if that's the case why have me sit on the couch? The two girls were very average looking so that. Combined with my experiences, will probably keep me from trying again.

BigDaddyJohnG
07-07-16, 08:31
Considering making the drive up to Harmony in Pawtuckett, but it is a long drive.

Is it worth the travel?

Also I hear about these huge tips being given, is it justified with the activities?

Thanks All.

HappyDave
07-07-16, 09:13
I respectfully disagree. The whole idea of this and any other forum is to review providers, good or not so good. I've seen Wendy a few times, and I found her to be OK. I think her problems have been more due to not being very thoughtful about where to set up a place (ie proximity to nosy, disapproving neighbors, etc) and less to do with being reviewed here or elsewhere. By the way this forum, if I'm not mistaken, is to do the mongers good, not necessarily to help the providers.What He Said. Just look at certain towns like Quincy its no problem for AMPs so long as there not an all out brothel. Even Newton has more and I'm sure it's due to the Asian population of those town's acceptance. Other towns AMPs don't last days. BTW if we don't review here how do we know who to see, cannot afford to blindly try them all.

Skatar018
07-07-16, 09:24
Please FFS at least be discreet in your verbage so the prosecutor doesn't have a field day.The prosecutor can not use what is said or posted here in a court of law.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.
4. The police will never get any information from me about any forum member, and they never will because the forum's servers are located in Frankfurt, Germany, safely outside the reach of the USA legal system. Jackson
it's fair to say we should all quit reviewing her entirely on any forumI'm sure her & most providers would rather not be reviewed at all, especially the bad providers, but that is not what this site is about. The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women..

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_general_questions#faq_faq_general_questions_01.

It's the always the individuals choice to post or not, but if we all felt this way the site would not exist & we could close up shop.

1. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. Jackson

Eligrn101
07-07-16, 17:07
Tried this place in Weymouth by Papa John's. Michelle was my provider and she was attractive. Good news. Michelle gave a really good therapeutic massage. She is skilled. Massage lasted just over an hour. Bad news. Not a hint of sensuality. No tease, no roaming, nothing. I asked about extras if I were to repeat and she said "massage only". Has anyone done any better? This is too bad because the massage itself is good. I would repeat if I thought there was a chance she might loosen up a bit. 60 + 20.

Dboy111
07-07-16, 17:45
What place has the best looking massage therapist that actually gives you a massage unlike the lousy brazillians, let's you roam and gives you a grade a HJ and maybe more? I'm sick of these unattractive Asian grandmothers from China and half ass brazillians that don't even a descent massage because they think they're looks will make up for it. Not in my parlor. So yea what are some of your opinions on best places to go to?

Herow
07-07-16, 19:24
What place has the best looking massage therapist that actually gives you a massage unlike the lousy brazillians, let's you roam and gives you a grade a HJ and maybe more? I'm sick of these unattractive Asian grandmothers from China and half ass brazillians that don't even a descent massage because they think they're looks will make up for it. Not in my parlor. So yea what are some of your opinions on best places to go to?Angela at 32 Crescent in Waltham. When she's dressed to kill, it's whoooo. But that place is so insanely busy. Roam and grade-a HJ. Not going to get more. (this is the same place Mr. Newton is referencing below)

Omfgboo
07-08-16, 00:14
Angela at 32 Crescent in Waltham. When she's dressed to kill, it's whoooo. But that place is so insanely busy. Roam and grade-a HJ. Not going to get more. (this is the same place Mr. Newton is referencing below)I can second that. Angela is definitely one of the best in town. You'll probably have to sit on the couch for 15 minutes to see her, but just suck it up seriously. She plays with your ass immediately into the session, and she licked my nipples automatically without me saying anything on the flip. For 60+60 I got to pull her bra up and suck on her nice breasts too.

HowardSprague
07-08-16, 08:02
The prosecutor can not use what is said or posted here in a court of law.

I'm sure her & most providers would rather not be reviewed at all, especially the bad providers, but that is not what this site is about. The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women..

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_general_questions#faq_faq_general_questions_01.

It's the always the individuals choice to post or not, but if we all felt this way the site would not exist & we could close up shop.What's on this forum is hearsay. While there are exceptions and exemptions from the rule banning hearsay evidence, it'd be a tough argument that they're applicable for a number of reasons. That said, LEO can still use these reviews to get an idea of whom they should investigate.

HowardSprague
07-08-16, 08:06
Angela at 32 Crescent in Waltham. When she's dressed to kill, it's whoooo. But that place is so insanely busy. Roam and grade-a HJ. Not going to get more. (this is the same place Mr. Newton is referencing below)I'll second that. Angela is a little smokeshow. Even if you aren't attracted to Asian girls, she's undeniably pretty. Her massage and tease are as good as her looks. Other than my very first visit on a snowy Sunday afternoon, I always call ahead by at least an hour. I've rarely had any trouble getting in when I want.

HappyDave
07-08-16, 09:18
Angela at 32 Crescent in Waltham. When she's dressed to kill, it's whoooo. But that place is so insanely busy. Roam and grade-a HJ. Not going to get more. (this is the same place Mr. Newton is referencing below)I googled 32 crescent, come up with a hair salon.

TunaMan2
07-08-16, 09:43
Has anyone been there since they reopenned? I was curious what to expect. Is daty an option?

Jack617
07-08-16, 11:38
I googled 32 crescent, come up with a hair salon.You should have googled Cherry Blossom Waltham.

Peskys
07-08-16, 12:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

HappyDave
07-08-16, 14:35
You should have googled Cherry Blossom Waltham.That I have at number 28 #2 original post I read had no name.

Jpfaub
07-08-16, 15:11
I'll second that. Angela is a little smokeshow. Even if you aren't attracted to Asian girls, she's undeniably pretty. Her massage and tease are as good as her looks. Other than my very first visit on a snowy Sunday afternoon, I always call ahead by at least an hour. I've rarely had any trouble getting in when I want.I agree Angela is hot, massage is just OK. For a better massage and tease checkout Angela (formerly of Chi) at 1060 main street.

AmpExplorer
07-08-16, 18:13
I can second that. Angela is definitely one of the best in town. You'll probably have to sit on the couch for 15 minutes to see her, but just suck it up seriously. She plays with your ass immediately into the session, and she licked my nipples automatically without me saying anything on the flip. For 60+60 I got to pull her bra up and suck on her nice breasts too.Recent visit w Angela. She is nice and well skilled. The experience is similar as described. Does her verbal teasing to get.

You excited just talk or does it offer more in future visits?

I m guessing it's just AMP tease talk.

GamaDude
07-08-16, 18:51
So two days after swearing I wouldn't go to CB I went back, based on all these positive reports. I drew Rachel, a really attractive young girl. That's where the good news ends. Massage was pretty weak. On the flip she asks if I want to touch up top. Of course I do. She asks for 80. I tell her no thanks. She starts massage again and then says 60. I reluctantly agree. She pulls her top up but leaves her bra on. I can barely wrench my hand in to get a slight feel. HJ was ok.

Long story short I really hate the haggle game, and for 60 60 I expect a lot more access and enthusiasm. Sounds like people have had a lot of luck with Angela but I hate to call ahead and make appointments, so this place is probably off my list for good this time.

PokaDotCloud
07-09-16, 00:41
Haven't seen any reports lately so I thought I would confirm it is business as usual. This place is also listed as Red Rose sometimes because the tiny window sign says that but postings are usually for Orange Tree. I have only ever seen two providers that work here with no rotation, Angel and Anna. Call ahead and avoid Anna, massage is good but finish is with hand sanitizer!

Angel is awesome, but on the older side. There is also a table shower, but other than the cleaning it is light on the tease there. HH is 45 instead of 40, but everything else is standard. Good finish with limited roam, but I'm not a pusher so YMMV.

Anyone had luck getting the menu to open on Angel, as I do believe I have developed a case of the hots for her across my visits.

Ccup2
07-09-16, 13:27
Haven't seen any reports lately so I thought I would confirm it is business as usual. This place is also listed as Red Rose sometimes because the tiny window sign says that but postings are usually for Orange Tree. I have only ever seen two providers that work here with no rotation, Angel and Anna. Call ahead and avoid Anna, massage is good but finish is with hand sanitizer!

Angel is awesome, but on the older side. There is also a table shower, but other than the cleaning it is light on the tease there. HH is 45 instead of 40, but everything else is standard. Good finish with limited roam, but I'm not a pusher so YMMV.

Anyone had luck getting the menu to open on Angel, as I do believe I have developed a case of the hots for her across my visits.Just a word of caution.

AmpExplorer
07-09-16, 15:30
So two days after swearing I wouldn't go to CB I went back, based on all these positive reports. I drew Rachel, a really attractive young girl. That's where the good news ends. Massage was pretty weak. On the flip she asks if I want to touch up top. Of course I do. She asks for 80. I tell her no thanks. She starts massage again and then says 60. I reluctantly agree. She pulls her top up but leaves her bra on. I can barely wrench my hand in to get a slight feel. HJ was ok.

Long story short I really hate the haggle game, and for 60 60 I expect a lot more access and enthusiasm. Sounds like people have had a lot of luck with Angela but I hate to call ahead and make appointments, so this place is probably off my list for good this time.Rachel is pretty. Pleasant and sweet. Recent report of visit w limited conversation. So the basics would presume "medium, hard or soft" and obviously.

Any "negotiation". Sounds like she quickly learned what the "desired" tips. Negotiations totally suck and negitotiations with language barriers are very difficult.

Work recently has me in Waltham area. Will September 1 be AMP Armageddon similar to changes in Providence?

Teejay
07-09-16, 22:40
Came across a ad on CLT for a new "Deep Tissue" place in Quincy (ends in 6321). Place was in a residential apartment in a 2 family so I figured non-legit but I was wrong. Massage was very good but no extras. I politely requested but was respectfully declined. Nice, but not great, looking masseuse did an excellent job. Place was clean and had a shower after. Totally legit but with all the Groupon deals for legit massage, you can do better.

70+20 damage.

Eligrn101
07-10-16, 09:59
Traveling to Bedford / Burlington area next weekend. Any recommendation for massage? Just looking for standard service done well. Thanks.

HowardSprague
07-10-16, 09:59
Rachel is pretty. Pleasant and sweet. Recent report of visit w limited conversation. So the basics would presume "medium, hard or soft" and obviously.

Any "negotiation". Sounds like she quickly learned what the "desired" tips. Negotiations totally suck and negitotiations with language barriers are very difficult.

Work recently has me in Waltham area. Will September 1 be AMP Armageddon similar to changes in Providence?Having reviewed the new regulations, I think we'll find it to be more like Framingham and Arlington. Some shops will have to close. Others will adapt and continue. There are a handful of providers in Waltham who are known on this board who have massage licenses, making them exempt from Waltham's regulations as massage is regulated by the Commonwealth. There may be shops which try to comply with the bodywork regulations, but I can't imagine it working out. All the personnel and certification issues aside, they have to keep a log of patients complete with contact information! Are you down for that? I'm not. I think the regulations will be largely successful in accomplishing the city's goals, but I think we'll still have options there.

Spanker100
07-10-16, 10:26
Having reviewed the new regulations, I think we'll find it to be more like Framingham and Arlington. Some shops will have to close. Others will adapt and continue. There are a handful of providers in Waltham who are known on this board who have massage licenses, making them exempt from Waltham's regulations as massage is regulated by the Commonwealth. There may be shops which try to comply with the bodywork regulations, but I can't imagine it working out. All the personnel and certification issues aside, they have to keep a log of patients complete with contact information! Are you down for that? I'm not. I think the regulations will be largely successful in accomplishing the city's goals, but I think we'll still have options there.On the Contact Info, if they ask, simply list.

B. Obama, (202) 456-1111 (an easy # to remember)

Then enjoy your massage.

HappyDave
07-10-16, 11:22
Having reviewed the new regulations, I think we'll find it to be more like Framingham and Arlington. Some shops will have to close. Others will adapt and continue. There are a handful of providers in Waltham who are known on this board who have massage licenses, making them exempt from Waltham's regulations as massage is regulated by the Commonwealth. There may be shops which try to comply with the bodywork regulations, but I can't imagine it working out. All the personnel and certification issues aside, they have to keep a log of patients complete with contact information! Are you down for that? I'm not. I think the regulations will be largely successful in accomplishing the city's goals, but I think we'll still have options there.The old alphabet spa's (Oh do I miss Gina) actually had names on file when we bought three sessions together at a discount rate. Funny how so many of us used the same bogus name they always got confused who was who. And no, I did not use happy Dave as a name.

Toujula
07-11-16, 10:56
I have a spot that offers it with providers in rotation. I've been going there frequent now and just hit up a new one last night. 40-50, you can get FGE, full roaming, ass play, finger kitty, ass job, titie fuck, provider strips naked. For a little bit more, you can get Full Service, easy. Just ask and name your price but keep it under 100.

Willing to trade. I've been going there for a while and spoiled that I barely go anywhere else not wanting to lose or waste money if I don't get anything. Last time I did try another place and got nothing, I regret just not going to my regular when money could've been well spent. Well, I'd like to have a new spot (s) so if you, too, are in the market for a new regular, maybe we can trade.

I don't like paying for overrated expansive providers, don't care if they provide full service, as long as the puss is beat up, to me, its like driving that new car out the lot. You know how the saying goes, the price drops and it keeps dropping as it gets more miles on it. That's why I like to get more bang for my buck and refuse to pay jacked up prices like I see other mongers do in reviews.

If you have a provider that offers GFE, FS for cheap, you love your fix and would like to try other places, then let's trade. I got the place for you. Place is in Quincy. Willing to trade ONLY, if your lead checks out, then I'll forward my lead. Hit me up and let's deal.

Cldude
07-11-16, 11:39
So this has been my go to for a while. Girls can be hit or miss but the menu remains predictable and I like the location. Arrive Sunday mid afternoon. Had to call from the front door to be let in She (forgot the name, I'd never seen her before) comes down wearing a nice short skirt and high heels. Legs looked great. I'm brought to the back room. Paid for the hour, strip and lay down. Massage starts. Phone rings. Now let it be said I don't mind them answering for other mongers to make appointments but keep it breif. She was on the phone for 20 minutes speaking Chinese laughing and giggling. All the while continuing the rub. I huffed and puffed and groaned trying to show my displeasure. She finally hangs up and I'm thinking now we'll get to business. Nope, phone rings again. More Chinese talk. Next thing I feel the phone earpiece cord fall between my ass cheeks and she sets the phone ON MY ASS while she is skypeing. I had enough. Jumped off the table and got dressed. Despite her pleading and tears (yes tears), I tell her I'm out and won't be back. She keeps trying to shhhhsh me to be quiet but I want mama to hear. I stormed out went to zen on coddington and had a great time.

AmpExplorer
07-11-16, 18:36
Having reviewed the new regulations, I think we'll find it to be more like Framingham and Arlington. Some shops will have to close. Others will adapt and continue. There are a handful of providers in Waltham who are known on this board who have massage licenses, making them exempt from Waltham's regulations as massage is regulated by the Commonwealth. There may be shops which try to comply with the bodywork regulations, but I can't imagine it working out. All the personnel and certification issues aside, they have to keep a log of patients complete with contact information! Are you down for that? I'm not. I think the regulations will be largely successful in accomplishing the city's goals, but I think we'll still have options there.Unless there is request for "I'd" it will just be a log of fake names / addresses.

What kind of AMP nom de plume ' will you be using? I can see the local health boards checking for compliance and reading the logs.

Jack617
07-11-16, 20:17
That I have at number 28 #2 original post I read had no name.So Dave you think that its possible that there is a new spa two doors down from Cherry Blossom that has a smoking hot girl and her name is also Angela? Unbelievable. Or how about this logical assumption: Herow was talking about smoking hot Angela at Cherry Blossom and made a mistake on the address?

Jack617
07-11-16, 20:19
I have a spot that offers it with providers in rotation. I've been going there frequent now and just hit up a new one last night. 40-50, you can get FGE, full roaming, ass play, finger kitty, ass job, titie fuck, provider strips naked. For a little bit more, you can get Full Service, easy. Just ask and name your price but keep it under 100.

Willing to trade. I've been going there for a while and spoiled that I barely go anywhere else not wanting to lose or waste money if I don't get anything. Last time I did try another place and got nothing, I regret just not going to my regular when money could've been well spent. Well, I'd like to have a new spot (s) so if you, too, are in the market for a new regular, maybe we can trade.

I don't like paying for overrated expansive providers, don't care if they provide full service, as long as the puss is beat up, to me, its like driving that new car out the lot. You know how the saying goes, the price drops and it keeps dropping as it gets more miles on it. That's why I like to get more bang for my buck and refuse to pay jacked up prices like I see other mongers do in reviews.

If you have a provider that offers GFE, FS for cheap, you love your fix and would like to try other places, then let's trade. I got the place for you. Place is in Quincy. Willing to trade ONLY, if your lead checks out, then I'll forward my lead. Hit me up and let's deal.He played this game before as Toujula and you will get nothing for your efforts.

Ambrose
07-11-16, 20:34
Willing to trade ONLY, if your lead checks out, then I'll forward my lead. Hit me up and let's deal.How about you send me yours and if it checks out, maybe I'll send one of mine. You don't like that do you. Guess what, I don't like your deal either. The purpose of the forum is to SHARE info, this is not Make A Deal.

Voyager69
07-11-16, 21:16

If you have a provider that offers GFE, FS for cheap, you love your fix and would like to try other places, then let's trade. I got the place for you. Place is in Quincy. Willing to trade ONLY, if your lead checks out, then I'll forward my lead. Hit me up and let's deal.He does nothing but Insult the guys and posts FALSE Info.

SirPsychoSexy
07-11-16, 22:03
Well said Ambrose.

SPS.

How about you send me yours and if it checks out, maybe I'll send one of mine. You don't like that do you. Guess what, I don't like your deal either. The purpose of the forum is to SHARE info, this is not Make A Deal.

PSmith
07-12-16, 05:10
Traveling to Bedford / Burlington area next weekend. Any recommendation for massage? Just looking for standard service done well. Thanks.Try that place and ask for Coco. The menu is limited quantity wise but the quality. Awesome, just awesome.

JohnReid
07-12-16, 07:02
Gentlemen,

There have been many postings that deal with tipping and the various topics surrounding it.

However, I do not ever recall reading about my question and it isn't that I'm lazy, it is just that I am not good at doing searches.

When it comes to 4-hand sessions what are the standards?

One tip for each of them?

Tip each girl separately?

Does anyone ever give more to one than the other? As in one does the bulk of the work, the other plays secondary.

I have only done 4-hands a few times and not for quite awhile at that. Never really found it very enjoyable or that rewarding. Always recall having much more satisfaction from a regular visit. The reason it came to mind is 186 U in F'ham is reopened and I recall they always pushed 4-hand. Probably because the place was lame and I don't recall any great satisfaction from the place. It quickly went off of my list of places to visit. But F'ham being the wasteland that it is now, I have considered trying them out this round. I don't know who / how many / etc are currently there. So any intel on this place would be appreciated.

Also, I don't recall ever seeing 4-hands for the half hour. The industry standard seems to be $100 for the hour.

Appreciate some input.

Thanks,

JR.

HappyDave
07-12-16, 09:31
So Dave you think that its possible that there is a new spa two doors down from Cherry Blossom that has a smoking hot girl and her name is also Angela? Unbelievable. Or how about this logical assumption: Herow was talking about smoking hot Angela at Cherry Blossom and made a mistake on the address?I have known of CB for years but not by address. My search was based on a post that had address only. Their are places like in China town that are hair salons out front and AMPs out back. Like it happens on all the threads you see a post with partial or intentionally encrypted info, get all excited its something new just to do a bunch of PM'ing or searches just to find out, been there done that or to far away.

HappyDave
07-12-16, 09:32
How about you send me yours and if it checks out, maybe I'll send one of mine. You don't like that do you. Guess what, I don't like your deal either. The purpose of the forum is to SHARE info, this is not Make A Deal.Like he said.

Spectator
07-12-16, 11:26
I have a spot that offers it with providers in rotation.

roaming, ass play, finger kitty, ass job, titie fuck, provider strips naked. For a little bit more, you can get Full Service, easy. Just ask and name your price

Hit me up and let's deal.I post all my good finds here in the forum for you to read, please do the same or quietly pm among your friends.

There's a million gals who will bang you in Quincy and Boston, no need for horse trading.

I'm sure most locals who monger around here have already cum on her tits.

Jolem
07-12-16, 12:32
How about you send me yours and if it checks out, maybe I'll send one of mine. You don't like that do you. Guess what, I don't like your deal either. The purpose of the forum is to SHARE info, this is not Make A Deal.Hear hear!

Attwater
07-12-16, 14:06
Need help finding a full service young pretty AMP with out lots of rules.

MrHappy1823
07-12-16, 15:26
Well guys I'm away on vaca to dc here md and va I thought the asian parlor are bad at our home town but man try here they are worse, I'm heading back home and after a long drive I can use a good rubdown, has anyone landed on a good place please pm me.

Spaz2580
07-12-16, 22:45
I think I might tip them 40 each. Or perhaps 30 each. And maybe more if more access was given. But I've only had some 4 H near the end for the release. So I don't recall how much I tipped. Perhaps it was 40 for the main girl and 30 for the 2nd girl. I would tip each girl independently. If you tip one amount, make sure they know it's for both girls.

Be interested to hear what others say as well. I've only heard negatives about 186 and the 70 house fee is a turn off. Heard Walnut has re-opened.

Gentlemen,

There have been many postings that deal with tipping and the various topics surrounding it.

However, I do not ever recall reading about my question and it isn't that I'm lazy, it is just that I am not good at doing searches.

When it comes to 4-hand sessions what are the standards?

One tip for each of them?

Tip each girl separately?

Does anyone ever give more to one than the other? As in one does the bulk of the work, the other plays secondary.

I have only done 4-hands a few times and not for quite awhile at that. Never really found it very enjoyable or that rewarding. Always recall having much more satisfaction from a regular visit. The reason it came to mind is 186 U in F'ham is reopened and I recall they always pushed 4-hand. Probably because the place was lame and I don't recall any great satisfaction from the place. It quickly went off of my list of places to visit. But F'ham being the wasteland that it is now, I have considered trying them out this round. I don't know who / how many / etc are currently there. So any intel on this place would be appreciated.

Also, I don't recall ever seeing 4-hands for the half hour. The industry standard seems to be $100 for the hour.

Appreciate some input.

Thanks,

JR.

DownWind
07-12-16, 23:09
So this has been my go to for a while. Girls can be hit or miss but the menu remains predictable and I like the location. Arrive Sunday mid afternoon. Had to call from the front door to be let in She (forgot the name, I'd never seen her before) comes down wearing a nice short skirt and high heels. Legs looked great. I'm brought to the back room. Paid for the hour, strip and lay down. Massage starts. Phone rings. Now let it be said I don't mind them answering for other mongers to make appointments but keep it breif. She was on the phone for 20 minutes speaking Chinese laughing and giggling. All the while continuing the rub. I huffed and puffed and groaned trying to show my displeasure. She finally hangs up and I'm thinking now we'll get to business. Nope, phone rings again. More Chinese talk. Next thing I feel the phone earpiece cord fall between my ass cheeks and she sets the phone ON MY ASS while she is skypeing. I had enough. Jumped off the table and got dressed. Despite her pleading and tears (yes tears), I tell her I'm out and won't be back. She keeps trying to shhhhsh me to be quiet but I want mama to hear. I stormed out went to zen on coddington and had a great time.Haha, great move, she probably will not make that mistake again and will be more attentive to the next monger. That is really what I call "taking one for the team"!

Big Head
07-13-16, 00:26
Try that place and ask for Coco. The menu is limited quantity wise but the quality. Awesome, just awesome.Coco is about 40, not a looker, her massage skills are poor but her tease and HE are very good indeed.

-BH.

JohnReid
07-13-16, 04:54
I think I might tip them 40 each. Or perhaps 30 each. And maybe more if more access was given. But I've only had some 4 H near the end for the release. So I don't recall how much I tipped. Perhaps it was 40 for the main girl and 30 for the 2nd girl. I would tip each girl independently. If you tip one amount, make sure they know it's for both girls.

Be interested to hear what others say as well. I've only heard negatives about 186 and the 70 house fee is a turn off. Heard Walnut has re-opened.Spaz, I Appreciate the feedback.

As far as I know Walnut never closed, except possibly for a trip back home.

However, 62 U, the spot diagonally across from the FPD, had reopened a short while back. I noticed yesterday when I drove through town that they now sport a large red lettered "MASSAGE" window stencil.

Member #5637
07-13-16, 08:53
As this is my wife's spa, I can clear up a few things. Coco is not forty but close to it, mid 30's, and is married and her asian husband knows what she is doing. He, unlike myself, doesn't seem to have an issue with the fact that she gives HE's to any guy with forty bucks to spare. My best guess is that they need this dough for their mutual survival. He, like I also gets a massage from time to time there. When she smiles, as is the case for many of the asian ladies, Coco is cute, but not a knockout. When not smiling, she does appear a bit plainish, ordinary. Perhaps a solid seven / ten when smiling. She has a tight little body with nice proportionate boobs and round curvy ass, on the petite side, and is quite friendly. I have always wondered what other spas she formerly worked at, as this can't possibly be the first place, however, she or Lily won't tell me or just pretend they don't understand the question. She seems happy there and there are no plans for her leaving anytime soon. Mamasan is in China until mid- August. Coco has excellent massage skills, and perhaps was just tired the day that the poster had her or maybe they didn't click and she thought her tip was going to be low, so she gave less of an effort, but her regulars know the real deal.

Stressed Out
07-13-16, 13:45
The old alphabet spa's (Oh do I miss Gina) actually had names on file when we bought three sessions together at a discount rate. Funny how so many of us used the same bogus name they always got confused who was who. And no, I did not use happy Dave as a name.Yes Gina and all the other great ladies there. And a good thing we all used other names and a monger phone considering what happened there! The stories I could tell. But then again Eve gave me the rides of my life there. Ahhhh.

Dboy111
07-13-16, 14:16
Does anybody know of any hot milfs around the area, preferably within the ages of 30 and 40 with big tits, big asses, nice bodies, pretty face, someone that's worth going too. I'm sick of these young girls who can't give a massage, I'm looking for some older hot milfs, where are they?!

Big Head
07-13-16, 22:10
Does anybody know of any hot milfs around the area, preferably within the ages of 30 and 40 with big tits, big asses, nice bodies, pretty face, someone that's worth going too. I'm sick of these young girls who can't give a massage, I'm looking for some older hot milfs, where are they?!Is there any way to remove this troll form this forum?

-BH.

WheresTheAmp
07-13-16, 22:48
http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-for-the-deep-tissuerelaxing-bodywork/32523467

Couldn't find much on this place but decided to give it a shot. Residential neighborhood inside two family. Girl was chubby but not fat and very cute. Thought we clicked a little bit and thought I had struck gold. One hour 70 $ and we went about 10 minutes over. Nice massage, nice chat during massage and on the flip. Nothing. Nothing at all. I will try again, there has to be more on the table but this time around was a complete let down. If anyone else has any info or has gotten more please let me know.

HappyDave
07-14-16, 06:40
Is there any way to remove this troll form this forum?

-BH.Block the profile like we did with Boz scaggs or how ever we spelled his name.

Jack617
07-14-16, 08:19
Is there any way to remove this troll form this forum?

-BH.His endless questions occasionally get answered and this only encourages him to keep asking more questions. I encourage everybody on the board to simply ignore his posts, eventually he will go away.

BillyBaloney
07-14-16, 09:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MassageMama
07-14-16, 10:18
Can anyone tell me about the massage therapists here On moody How old, pretty, quality of kefir massage, etc.

Ccup2
07-14-16, 14:17
http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-for-the-deep-tissuerelaxing-bodywork/32523467

Couldn't find much on this place but decided to give it a shot. Residential neighborhood inside two family. Girl was chubby but not fat and very cute. Thought we clicked a little bit and thought I had struck gold. One hour 70 $ and we went about 10 minutes over. Nice massage, nice chat during massage and on the flip. Nothing. Nothing at all. I will try again, there has to be more on the table but this time around was a complete let down. If anyone else has any info or has gotten more please let me know.She looks l ike girl who worked in south end out of a business. If so you will get nothing, ask if she worked downthere. Some retail shop.

Blambo McGee
07-14-16, 16:05
Can anyone tell me about the massage therapists here On moody How old, pretty, quality of kefir massage, etc.Seriously?

MassageMama
07-14-16, 16:54
Seriously?The Q was for 732 only. Tired of 50 year olds.

Ccup2
07-14-16, 18:20
Can anyone tell me about the massage therapists here On moody How old, pretty, quality of kefir massage, etc.Yes 3 work there. Young one 25 ish is hot but will only HE and access above only. Older 35 ish is good looking with CBJ and FS if you go there a few times. I have never went to the older one however.

CandyMan555
07-14-16, 20:33
I thought it was 365 or 385 ,drove by today one is a tatoo parlor the other was all apartments with namws on the mailbox.

I would appreciate contact info Thanks CM.

SlowMo
07-14-16, 21:05
I recently tried the new place in Lexington center on Muzzey st: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5682283872.html.

Bottom line: average / standard.

The building is on a busy street with restaurant. Fair amount of foot traffic on the street, so that's a turn off. On the other hand, the place is inside a multi-tenant older house, and the AMP has very discreet signage, so it's somewhat inconspicuous. I saw two asian ladies. Both with dyed blond hair. Mid / late 30's I guess. OK looking, heavy makeup, very decent body. Not my type of women, but I could understand if they are for some. The place has several cameras inside. Average massage, standard HE, OTC only.

SM.

Member #5637
07-15-16, 02:10
Yes 3 work there. Young one 25 ish is hot but will only HE and access above only. Older 35 ish is good looking with CBJ and FS if you go there a few times. I have never went to the older one however.To Blue Crystal at 139 Moody? If so, who does CBJ and FS there? I was never offered either and have gone several times, and asked about menu on second visit and was told "hand only."

If you're referring to 732, well that's definitely hand only, I am in inner circle there.

JohnReid
07-15-16, 06:57
I had previously asked whether anyone was aware of any municipality that backed down after their initial attack on their local AMP's and no one commented.

This is exactly what I was talking about: On CL today .

💗Body Work Massage (Framingham, MA).

We are going to OPEN a Body Work Massage store on 7/17/2016!

Work Time: 9 AM - 9:30 PM, Opening 7 days.

Please Stop By -158 A Union Ave. Framingham, MA 01702.

More Questions please call us at (show contact).

So after the initial blitzkrieg, 122 H, 186 U & 62 U have all reopened. And now the infamous 158 U is scheduling a reopening. Walnut, Elm & Edgell never closed.

I think I'm forgetting someone. Sorry.

Marquiscarabas
07-15-16, 10:08
Made it to Yezi last night for a quick stop and to my surpise new girl was not ancient. Maybe mid 30's, yoga pants showing taught nice shape, ponytail, big smile, ok in looks department (maybe 7) but defintely not a granny. Limited English, think her name was Cinthy?? Only had time for 1/2 hr. Asked for Strong massage and she complied. After solid 15 minutes of face down rub she started tease which I recipricated with (over clothes) then she started some prostate exploration which not really my thing but again limited English made communication tough. I suggested flip she was ok with it, all smiles, good attitude. Nice ending with more prostate play (hey sometimes you got to go with flow), allowed over clothes roaming and no problem reaching in to find those perky erasers (unfortunately her curvy upper half was a well padded bra, not sure how much was below those nips). Warm towel cleanup and little more massage very relaxed and pleasant attitude. All good almost at 30 min mark and another monger at door so she wraps things up abruptly. No complaints really as I got my time. No mention of tip. House 40 left 45. Would probably return if nearby and had time. Says she would be there a month (or at least that's what I think she said, I might have been filling in a lot of lanks in conversation.

Went to Pltnm in Nrwl last week. Got JoJo who again seemed mid 30's shoulder length. Was in mid thigh skirt and tank top. Ok in looks department skinny, cute but no beauty, nice round b cups. Kind of quiet and a little more detached. Went for hour (60). Good rub but at about 30 minutes the pitch begins. This place is defintely into the upsell (maybe they know the demographics and lack of options in area). Been here many times over years and way back (2 years ago) tip never came up, now it is much more of sales pitch and their English starts to falter when they get into the back and forth, last year and half they start with trying to get 100 all the time. (Was very weak about 4 months ago when they had an especially cute friendly spinner went for an $80 splurge which got fully nude, body to body on table, lots of roaming but in end same old happy ending) This time tried the I've only got 50 and she dragged out the whiney, "can't do that, you no got more", so before my vibe was totally shot got her down to 70 (yeah that's why I hate this negociating crap. I'm weak when I'm buck naked), went bottomless and puled shirt down on top. Free roaming ok standard ending. Little more massage, hugs and little bottle of water on way out. Maybe 55 minutes. On way out caught site of a younger, cuter more full body lady who smiled and waved. Bummed I didn't get her but know I would have been screwed $ wise. Got to get disciplined about only bringing max amount of tip only. My jury is out on this place as I hate the massive upsell pressure but last couple visits at least no signs of grannies.

Remember to help a fellow monger out and share your intel when you can. Back channel, secret squirrel sharing is BS and opposite of what a board like this is about.

Stay safe out there.

The Marquis.

HowardSprague
07-15-16, 10:54
I had previously asked whether anyone was aware of any municipality that backed down after their initial attack on their local AMP's and no one commented.

This is exactly what I was talking about: On CL today .

💗Body Work Massage (Framingham, MA).

We are going to OPEN a Body Work Massage store on 7/17/2016!

Work Time: 9 AM - 9:30 PM, Opening 7 days.

Please Stop By -158 A Union Ave. Framingham, MA 01702.

More Questions please call us at (show contact).

So after the initial blitzkrieg, 122 H, 186 U & 62 U have all reopened. And now the infamous 158 U is scheduling a reopening. Walnut, Elm & Edgell never closed.

I think I'm forgetting someone. Sorry.I know they're licensed at 3 Elm and you can tell. Jennifer on Edgell has been licensed for a while. No personal knowledge of Walnut. If they have a massage license, the restrictions on bodywork don't apply. Massage is governed by the MA DPL. If they have a massage license, they can do bodywork without a specific bodywork "license. " So, my guess is that they are getting massage licenses and cashing in on the vacuum created by the new bodywork regulations. The timing is about right as you can get through a basic 650 hour course in about six months.

Magilla5
07-16-16, 07:23
I stopped in Orient massage in Hopedale about noon Friday, was greeted by Wendy at the door, a maybe 30's Chinese gal with a great body, and friendly. My massage was good spending a lot of time on my lower back as I asked. S / T was great about 5 minutes of it Then the flip, I for extras and she agreed. She has a great ass for a Asian and full b's with long nips. I left happy. 60/100 M.

Sapper2010
07-17-16, 07:45
Drew Cindy, called beforehand and asked for Amanda. Arrived told Amanda was not there, hmmm, Oh well off to the room with Cindy. Looks - 6, Massage technique -8, HE technique -8. Cindy's got a good little body which made the visit pretty good all around. Would recommend, although there is prettier options out there. 60/ hr, 40/ tip. Would repeat.

SirPsychoSexy
07-17-16, 17:02
Stopped in last week and greeted by Lilly. I don't know what it is. But man, she does it for me! I tried Selena and Judy but I was not impressed. Lilly Always looks pissed but delivers one hell of a massage. She had on a thin, light, short, summer dress for easy access. As always. Good time had by all.

SPS.

JoeyG1999
07-18-16, 15:05
Got a half price deal. Place is really nice, with a great massage. It may have more, but I didn't try for $30 bucks (60 min). It was legit with draping for most of massage.

HappyDave
07-18-16, 19:51
Was in the area, dropped in got Amy kind of peppy. Looked cute sometimes and old others. Hh for. 45 all the time I had. Got full half soft touch, good ending had asked for sofit so was all teas. . 4 tip utc top otc bottom did not ask for more since looks were fair not great and did not want to pay for more.

OquaTanginWann
07-18-16, 21:37
Saw this new place advertised and TOFTT. Located in a 1 story office building, with a private entrance. I went on a Sunday so it was dead but if it was mid week chances are there will be lots more traffic. Was let in by masseuse who was an older, chubby asian, not really attractive by my personal standards. Massage itself was very good aside from one moment when she hit a tender spot and I jumped a bit. She asked "Hard?" and I replied "yes, too strong", her english skills are lacking and she heard strong and went harder. Didn't feel too good. Mild playfulness at the end, and then mechanical jackhammering began. Got the job done, but wouldn't repeat for anything but massage. 1 hr. 6+. 4.

AnglerPhish
07-19-16, 16:22
I was a big fan of Heaven foot rubs in Framingham. Mila was wonderful, but wasnt always there. Super smile, great body, and truly a worker. Her FS was great, and always had a great attitude. She is in Franklin now, but I have not been to see her. I think Crystal is in Franklin too, but I never tried her, but I wish I did. Natalie is in Allston, at Cam. St. I was with Jenny a few times, but to be honest, I don't know if she was the same person each time. I know that sounds a little crazy, but I see her at Cam. St in Allston in the CL ads, but I don't really know if that is her. Amy is at 10 Tremont Street in Brighton, but she is a TS, and although has a nice personality, isn't really my type.

Did anyone ever meet with Grabriela? I never got a chance, they got shut down. Also, does anyone know where she is now?

This is my first post, so hoping I didn't violate the TOS. Will be posting more as well. Happy hobbying!

Thanks.

AnglerPhish
07-19-16, 16:25
Can anyone vouch for the photos at 12 BMNT sf in h20 town? Haven't been here, looks to be in a pretty busy location. Has been there for years under different names. ANy info appreciated. Thanks.

BlackBird77
07-19-16, 16:41
Hey guys, just visiting your city. I am staying downtown and don't have a car, any places you can recommend not too far? Thanks!

Samuelbigtiper
07-19-16, 16:50
[Deleted by Admin]

Vicky if you do this shit again I'm gonna change the posts so they say you got crabs from seeing you.

A2

Pika Pepper
07-19-16, 18:25
Hey guys, just visiting your city. I am staying downtown and don't have a car, any places you can recommend not too far? Thanks!Look at Backpage under Chinatown:

5 Knapp.

72 Kneeland St 203 and 405.

40 Harrison 2 D and 2 E.

11 Edinboro 4th fl.

Not sure what the current rotation is, but always a crap shoot. There are others too.

CyJim666
07-20-16, 01:00
I was a big fan of Heaven foot rubs in Framingham. Mila was wonderful, but wasnt always there. Super smile, great body, and truly a worker. Her FS was great, and always had a great attitude. She is in Franklin now, but I have not been to see her. I think Crystal is in Franklin too, but I never tried her, but I wish I did. Natalie is in Allston, at Cam. St. I was with Jenny a few times, but to be honest, I don't know if she was the same person each time. I know that sounds a little crazy, but I see her at Cam. St in Allston in the CL ads, but I don't really know if that is her. Amy is at 10 Tremont Street in Brighton, but she is a TS, and although has a nice personality, isn't really my type.

Did anyone ever meet with Grabriela? I never got a chance, they got shut down. Also, does anyone know where she is now?

This is my first post, so hoping I didn't violate the TOS. Will be posting more as well. Happy hobbying!

Thanks.Hey, I think most of the providers that worked there are TS.

M Scores Easy
07-20-16, 08:32
Can anyone vouch for the photos at 12 BMNT sf in h20 town? Haven't been here, looks to be in a pretty busy location. Has been there for years under different names. ANy info appreciated. Thanks.I know some photos are real. Some not, but I've been here about 5 times are almost all the girls are decent looking here. They also have a lot of TS, but will not trick you. Just be aware.

AnglerPhish
07-20-16, 10:34
Hey, I think most of the providers that worked there are TS.Some were. The 4 below are verified.

Amy. TS (pretty sure).

Mila. Girl (for sure).

Crystal. Girl (for sure).

Natalie. Girl (for sure).

Jenny. Girl (for sure).

No worries, all good.

Ambrose
07-20-16, 21:17
Some were. The 4 below are verified.

Amy. TS (pretty sure).

Mila. Girl (for sure).

Jenny. Girl (for sure).

No worries, all good.I'm pretty sure I read something maybe a year ago, maybe longer from StressedOut about Natalie having gone through the operation to change her from a man to a woman. I've only been there once to see Crystal but she was off that day. There was a ladyboy there that offered to massage me but I said no thanks and left. What SO said was something like that man made pussy was as real as could be.

BillyBaloney
07-20-16, 22:40
You got two right

Amy. TS (pretty sure).

Mila. Girl (for sure).

Jenny. Girl (for sure).

No worries, all good..

CyJim666
07-20-16, 23:41
I'm pretty sure I read something maybe a year ago, maybe longer from StressedOut about Natalie having gone through the operation to change her from a man to a woman. I've only been there once to see Crystal but she was off that day. There was a ladyboy there that offered to massage me but I said no thanks and left. What SO said was something like that man made pussy was as real as could be.Natalie was Mama (Poppa) and was a TS (Post OP). Saw her a few times around town and heard her voice way to deep.

I and a friend had sessions with (I think) Crystal and Jenny are natural females.

MishMash
07-21-16, 06:56
Can anyone vouch for the photos at 12 BMNT sf in h20 town? Haven't been here, looks to be in a pretty busy location. Has been there for years under different names. ANy info appreciated. Thanks.Ballpark but not the actual girls.

MassageMama
07-21-16, 09:18

What about Ally-she seems to be the prettiest one there ?

Amy. TS (pretty sure).

Mila. Girl (for sure).

Jenny. Girl (for sure).

No worries, all good.What about Ally-she seems to be the prettiest one there?

MassageMama
07-21-16, 09:23
Went to Pink Day-a complete bust walked out with money back. Nothing like its Framingham ancestor.

Dboy111
07-21-16, 10:06
Who has the biggest boobs you've seen on a masseuse, straight up!

Admin2
07-21-16, 18:25
The forum is free, that means we will always have a troll problem. This particular troll likes to post the same thing a lot. If you add him to your ignore list then your problem is solved. Also, and I like this part a lot, trolls can't stand to be ignored. What they want is for you to respond. When you do, they report your post, then I throw a flag on you because they aren't breaking the rules, you are.

I could ban him but then he would make a new account.

A2

Long Strokes
07-21-16, 22:55
It's official. I'm seriously considering getting neutered. I have a hankering for some good looking woman (what I consider good looking, anyway) and just can't find it. I was in the Framingham area yesterday and literally went into every AMP there looking for someone with the looks that could make this old man's little guy jump to life, and I failed. Then today, I texted five (sorry, don't even remember which ones as I deleted all their numbers) of BP Asian escorts from Boston area to Worcester telling them I want to see a real photo before I make the commitment to take the drive. Two didn't respond at all. The other three responded (2 by text, one buy phone call) by basically saying, "you no like, you no stay". I just couldn't take the chance of wasting my time as I was in Framingham again and it would have been a little drive either way. Yes, I know there are a couple MPs in Waltham, but I needed something a little more today, like FS, or maybe a BJ or FIV or whatever. And I needed it with someone younger and attractive.

A couple weeks ago I tried a couple "European" girls on BP and could not get even one to call me back. And I asked on the BP forum whether anyone had any experience with a few of the ads. Apparently no one has, or they had such a great time they don't want to tell everyone for fear of prices going up or difficulty getting an appointment. I did get one referral out near Worcester from two of you here, for which I thank you for. But I tried her before and although she wasn't bad at all, I'm constantly hunting for the "perfect" one. I've had a few in the Framingham and one in the Worcester area so know they exist (ed), but that seems like ancient history so not sure they still do.

And what happened to the Allston house that I reviewed a while back? I tried searching on BP under both escorts and body work using the keywords Allston and then Brighton and the ads didn't pop up. I didn't like how much traffic there was there and felt kind of rushed, but at this point I haven't seen anything that comes close to the girls at that place, so as a final try was going to try to make it over there. Did they relocate or disappear?

So, if this doesn't break by next week, I'm think I'm going under the knife and when I wake up I will never long for a hot young chick again.

ElDeano57
07-22-16, 06:52
It's official. I'm seriously considering getting neutered. I have a hankering for some good looking woman (what I consider good looking, anyway) and just can't find it. I was in the Framingham area yesterday and literally went into every AMP there looking for someone with the looks that could make this old man's little guy jump to life, and I failed. Then today, I texted five (sorry, don't even remember which ones as I deleted all their numbers) of BP Asian escorts from Boston area to Worcester telling them I want to see a real photo before I make the commitment to take the drive. Two didn't respond at all. The other three responded (2 by text, one buy phone call) by basically saying, "you no like, you no stay". I just couldn't take the chance of wasting my time as I was in Framingham again and it would have been a little drive either way. Yes, I know there are a couple MPs in Waltham, but I needed something a little more today, like FS, or maybe a BJ or FIV or whatever. And I needed it with someone younger and attractive.

A couple weeks ago I tried a couple "European" girls on BP and could not get even one to call me back. And I asked on the BP forum whether anyone had any experience with a few of the ads. Apparently no one has, or they had such a great time they don't want to tell everyone for fear of prices going up or difficulty getting an appointment. I did get one referral out near Worcester from two of you here, for which I thank you for. But I tried her before and although she wasn't bad at all, I'm constantly hunting for the "perfect" one. I've had a few in the Framingham and one in the Worcester area so know they exist (ed), but that seems like ancient history so not sure they still do.

And what happened to the Allston house that I reviewed a while back? I tried searching on BP under both escorts and body work using the keywords Allston and then Brighton and the ads didn't pop up. I didn't like how much traffic there was there and felt kind of rushed, but at this point I haven't seen anything that comes close to the girls at that place, so as a final try was going to try to make it over there. Did they relocate or disappear?

So, if this doesn't break by next week, I'm think I'm going under the knife and when I wake up I will never long for a hot young chick again.Why don't you just go to BAD? Can't miss!

Long Strokes
07-22-16, 10:47
Why don't you just go to BAD? Can't miss!I actually love BAD. But sometimes I just don't want to spend that much. Also, the all seem to follow the same script, which can get a little boring at times. But I fell in love with one of those girls a couple weeks ago. Not just attractive, but a real GFE experience.

AnglerPhish
07-22-16, 15:21
What about Ally-she seems to be the prettiest one there?I don't remember her. Maybe before my time there? Mila was my favorite. Great attitude. Great body. Total package.

Did you meet with Gabriella? Would love to find out if she was as advertised. Thanks.

AnglerPhish
07-22-16, 15:23
Natalie was Mama (Poppa) and was a TS (Post OP). Saw her a few times around town and heard her voice way to deep.

I and a friend had sessions with (I think) Crystal and Jenny are natural females.Yes, probably true. Lube was needed for FS I didn't really care it felt great. Does it really matter?

Scraggy
07-22-16, 15:29
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lmt-sexy-professional-massage-therapist-with-an-amazing-erotic-touch/33491685

I always take an interest in ads claiming LMT training because I appreciate a good massage. So went to Natalie's apartment in Chestnut Hill for an expensive "hour" $2. Attractive young girl, maybe not the one in the pictures (not as busty), but real close. Stripped down to panties right away, proceeded with a truly first class massage. This girl knows what she's doing and is obviously well trained and experienced. Just the right amount of play while face down, a real start-stop, tantric technique. Flipped and went right to the HE finish without any of her fabulous massage moves on the front. That would have been nice and it would have been nice to have gotten the full hour, too. Hard to know whether I'll be back, but no question it'll be hard to find a massage this good in an AMP. Don't know from first visit whether there's more on the menu, but I'd guess not.

Ccup2
07-22-16, 18:30
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lmt-sexy-professional-massage-therapist-with-an-amazing-erotic-touch/33491685

I always take an interest in ads claiming LMT training because I appreciate a good massage. So went to Natalie's apartment in Chestnut Hill for an expensive "hour" $2. Attractive young girl, maybe not the one in the pictures (not as busty), but real close. Stripped down to panties right away, proceeded with a truly first class massage. This girl knows what she's doing and is obviously well trained and experienced. Just the right amount of play while face down, a real start-stop, tantric technique. Flipped and went right to the HE finish without any of her fabulous massage moves on the front. That would have been nice and it would have been nice to have gotten the full hour, too. Hard to know whether I'll be back, but no question it'll be hard to find a massage this good in an AMP. Don't know from first visit whether there's more on the menu, but I'd guess not.Young college girl. Was it on the first floor of the place. Closer to brookline right on beacon I think it was. If so, then no no more on table.

My girl could be totally different provider.

Inside495
07-22-16, 21:19
What is the current options for more than standard service on the Cape? BB, Wareham, Falmouth? Went to the place in Sagamore last year and it was the only AMP I felt like walking out on. Provider couldn't relax, neither could I, high profile area, etc. Would love a good massage with an expanded menu. Cape options seem rather limited or very UTR. With all the summer visitors I'm surprised there isn't more places available.

Fuhgetaboudit
07-22-16, 21:30
JR, the infamous 158 U will likely not be famous in its future reincarnation. I was in there the other day, and the AMP offering was scary.

LS, I agree with you that literally (almost) no FHam AMPs have women who will wake up the dragon, as they are (almost) all beyond menopause. I too have recently taken the walk of shame in and out of a number of FMam locations, finding the cupboard bare of an AMP deserving of my money. Natick is in the same boat. Seems like these places are now only viable options to fulfill a desperate urge when you must absolutely must have a HJ release fix and hope one of the older women has a decent technique. For something better, we all must plan out our available time and venture beyond the borders of those towns to find nirvana.

So after the initial blitzkrieg,.....and now the infamous 158 U is scheduling a reopening

It's official. I'm seriously considering getting neutered. I have a hankering for some good looking woman (what I consider good looking, anyway) and just can't find it. I was in the Framingham area yesterday and literally went into every AMP there looking for someone with the looks that could make this old man's little guy jump to life, and I failed.

Johnson686
07-23-16, 07:32
Thought I'd try out Bliss in Peabody yesterday so I called and asked if anyone would be available in 15 minutes. I had to repeat myself several times but finally the girl said ok. Got there and apparently she didn't really understand me (maybe thought I was saying 50) because she apologized and said nobody was available for at least 30 minutes. However, my feelings are that this is a "no extras" place. It's on a street that leads to the mall, you can see right through the front door into the lobby, and the girl sits at a reception desk in the lobby. All these are signs of a legit-only massage place. I couldn't wait around so I just left.

Mapokaplaya
07-23-16, 09:57
I recently tried the new place in Lexington center on Muzzey st: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5682283872.html.

Bottom line: average / standard.

The building is on a busy street with restaurant. Fair amount of foot traffic on the street, so that's a turn off. On the other hand, the place is inside a multi-tenant older house, and the AMP has very discreet signage, so it's somewhat inconspicuous. I saw two asian ladies. Both with dyed blond hair. Mid / late 30's I guess. OK looking, heavy makeup, very decent body. Not my type of women, but I could understand if they are for some. The place has several cameras inside. Average massage, standard HE, OTC only.

SM.Also tried new place on Muzzey, had Michelle, probably the better of the two there. As he said dyed blond hair, lots of make up. Session was same except got some utc up top, was at least average but she talks way too much. Might go back.

Mapokaplaya
07-23-16, 10:43
Thought I'd try out Bliss in Peabody yesterday so I called and asked if anyone would be available in 15 minutes. I had to repeat myself several times but finally the girl said ok. Got there and apparently she didn't really understand me (maybe thought I was saying 50) because she apologized and said nobody was available for at least 30 minutes. However, my feelings are that this is a "no extras" place. It's on a street that leads to the mall, you can see right through the front door into the lobby, and the girl sits at a reception desk in the lobby. All these are signs of a legit-only massage place. I couldn't wait around so I just left.Is this place Asian?

Ambrose
07-23-16, 17:03
JR, the infamous 158 U will likely not be famous in its future reincarnation. I was in there the other day, and the AMP offering was scary.

LS, I agree with you that literally (almost) no FHam AMPs have women who will wake up the dragon, as they are (almost) all beyond menopause. I too have recently taken the walk of shame in and out of a number of FMam locations, finding the cupboard bare of an AMP deserving of my money. Natick is in the same boat. Seems like these places are now only viable options to fulfill a desperate urge when you must absolutely must have a HJ release fix and hope one of the older women has a decent technique. For something better, we all must plan out our available time and venture beyond the borders of those towns to find nirvana.Agreed. I walked in both 158 and the one across from the police station, walked out of both. Nothing like before.

Johnson686
07-23-16, 18:19
Is this place Asian?Yes, Asian as far as I could tell even though I didn't actually get a massage. The girl at the front desk (who I also assumed was the one on the phone) was Asian.

Ambrose
07-24-16, 12:53
Does anyone have any information you could offer about this place? The ad title in Boston & Worcester BP body rub section reads "Sexy Girls In The Area". 603 xxx 6644. I don't imagine it's an actual club, (unless it's over the head) but I'll eventually go if I don't hear from anyone, but any info is greatly appreciated.

Stressed Out
07-24-16, 13:01
I'm pretty sure I read something maybe a year ago, maybe longer from StressedOut about Natalie having gone through the operation to change her from a man to a woman. I've only been there once to see Crystal but she was off that day. There was a ladyboy there that offered to massage me but I said no thanks and left. What SO said was something like that man made pussy was as real as could be.Good memory sir. Yes you are 100 percent correct. I first met Natalie when she was above the bike show in Wtwn. Not sure how soon after she was transformed that was but for some strange reason she and I connected. After a few massage and HJ sessions we ended up with the full guacamole. And (from memory) while it wasn't perfect by any means she was 'female' in the sense that mattered. We were fairly close for a bit until she took up with a fellow gent on the site and I backed off out of respect. That ended as they usually do and I went to see her in Fram but things were not as they were before. Don't know if it was because I had backed off or if she knew I knew the gent. Anyway she is a great lady. SO.

Stressed Out
07-24-16, 13:04
I know some photos are real. Some not, but I've been here about 5 times are almost all the girls are decent looking here. They also have a lot of TS, but will not trick you. Just be aware.As said be aware that there is a mix there but as he said they will not send in a TS if you request a woman masseuse which nis something we can't say about other places.

And not to be dumb. But someone mentioned 'BAD' as a can't miss. And I must be really backed up cause I can't think of what it could be. DUH. Thanks for the help.

SirPsychoSexy
07-24-16, 19:01
Stopped by and greeted by CiCi. Early 50's, kinda heavy, Very little English. Strike 1, 2, and 3! I'm gone.

I was about to walk away and she grabbed my hand and put my finger in her mouth. She said "you want? Now, this is the second time this month I've been offed this treat when I'm about to walk out the door (1st time with CoCo on Water Street). I'm hoping to see a trend here. Needless to say, Little head got the better of me. LOL.

Followed her to room, she immediately put the "flip over" pillow on the table and had me lay face up. 15 min later, 60+40 = hugs and bottle of water. Didn't care about being shorted. I never do. I got what I went there for.

SPS.

Jack A Dogov
07-24-16, 19:52
Called 1060 and made an appointment. I drew Angela. As she started the massage she asked "You have been here before?" I told her no but I've been to other places. I knew I had seen her at Chi but didn't say anything. After ten minutes or so she asked if I went to Chi in Newton. I told her yes and she said she recognized me from there. I laughed and said that I had been there many times and that she had given me a massage once. I was a little bit surprised that she recognized me as I haven't been to Chi for a couple of months and only saw her once and it was about seven months ago. If you saw her at Chi you'll be happy to know that her massage and service is still just as good as it was there. Good massage with sensual touches mixed in throughout the therapeutic part. Nice ST and finish with more massage on front to fill out the hour. A couple of weeks later I returned but Angela was off that day and I drew Apple. She gave me a very long hug when we first went into the room. She is taller than the average asian woman and thin but with some nice curves in the right places. She struggled a little with English but for the most part we were able to understand each other. It just took a little patience. Between the two Angela's therapeutic massage is a little better but overall the service was pretty much the same and I would be happy to repeat with either of them. The place seemed nice and clean inside and the only drawback is that it's located right on Main st and there's a lot of traffic driving by if you're worried about being seen. There is a small parking lot in back and a back door as well. It was locked both times I went so I couldn't go in that way but they will let you leave by it if you ask which is more discreet.

Ambrose
07-24-16, 21:30
As said be aware that there is a mix there but as he said they will not send in a TS if you request a woman masseuse which nis something we can't say about other places.

And not to be dumb. But someone mentioned 'BAD' as a can't miss. And I must be really backed up cause I can't think of what it could be. DUH. Thanks for the help.It's an escort agency, BAD = Boston Asian Dolls.

WormTown
07-25-16, 06:37
Has Mia from JJ in Natick surfaced anywhere? I really liked her.

I was bummed when I saw their ad stating they were all done.

Nsfrmbhnd
07-25-16, 10:03
I tried it at the end of June when they were running a one hour promotion for $50. Got nothing, and don't think it has any potential. Forgettable massage as well. And yes, it's Asian.

Is this place Asian?

Member #4063
07-25-16, 11:37
It's an escort agency, BAD = Boston Asian Dolls.If you have a desire for stunning young beautiful Asian women then you need to try BAD. For the cost, I think $250 for 45 minutes and $300 for 60 there is nothing in the area that comes close.

JohnValJean198
07-25-16, 12:49
1205 has been my go-to since I found out about it late last year. It's close by and better than what I had been getting in the tham (which has apparently started to go downhill).

This last visit I got the same lady I always seem to draw. I think Yuyu maybe (maybe Lulu)? I've had her a couple times before. She says she's 30 and I could buy that. Cute face, good body, nice perky bees. Her English is pretty good, which helps a lot. She jokes around a lot and generally puts you at ease. I didn't realize how big of a difference that makes until I got her. Today she said she recognized me which was nice. I paid the standard. 6 for the hour and got on the table. Not 10 minutes in and I figured I'd roam a little and see how it went. I rubbed her leg as she was next to me at the table. I think she took this as a queue as the lights went off, the door was locked, and the tease began. Wow she's good at it. Then came the flip. I initially asked for a fully nude CBJ, but then inquired about FS. She said "You want to?. OK, normally no, but for you, OK" as she put a towel on and left the room to grab some lube. She began with some CBJ, turned into mish, and ended K9. She was a real trooper as she was extremely tight and uncomfortable, despite the fact I was going very slow. We finished and I got back on the table for more massage (only 30 minutes had gone by at this point). She gave me a scalp massage and was doing my legs which turned into more roaming and a second pop, this time just normal HE with full roaming access. She actually sat on my chest facing my legs to give me a nice view of her cute little butt. After the second pop she went back to massaging and asked if I wanted a third pop. I couldn't believe the words "I can't do it, just a massage please" came out of my mouth. She just giggled about it. She's a super nice girl, decent skills, and is eager to please. It's the reason this has been my spot for so long. I haven't had anything less than a stellar experience. I got a girl there once with huge Ds on a thin frame. Didn't get her name, but that was a really nice surprise. There was a third girl I had there once as well. Pretty standard stuff. I always leave happy, but Yuyu / Lulu is definitely the best.

HappyDave
07-25-16, 16:04
1205 has been my go-to since I found out about it late last year. It's close by and better than what I had been getting in the tham (which has apparently started to go downhill).

This last visit I got the same lady I always seem to draw. I think Yuyu maybe (maybe Lulu)? I've had her a couple times before. She says she's 30 and I could buy that. Cute face, good body, nice perky bees. Her English is pretty good, which helps a lot. She jokes around a lot and generally puts you at ease. I didn't realize how big of a difference that makes until I got her. Today she said she recognized me which was nice. I paid the standard. 6 for the hour and got on the table. Not 10 minutes in and I figured I'd roam a little and see how it went. I rubbed her leg as she was next to me at the table. I think she took this as a queue as the lights went off, the door was locked, and the tease began. Wow she's good at it. Then came the flip. I initially asked for a fully nude CBJ, but then inquired about FS. She said "You want to?. OK, normally no, but for you, OK" as she put a towel on and left the room to grab some lube. She began with some CBJ, turned into mish, and ended K9. She was a real trooper as she was extremely tight and uncomfortable, despite the fact I was going very slow. We finished and I got back on the table for more massage (only 30 minutes had gone by at this point). She gave me a scalp massage and was doing my legs which turned into more roaming and a second pop, this time just normal HE with full roaming access. She actually sat on my chest facing my legs to give me a nice view of her cute little butt. After the second pop she went back to massaging and asked if I wanted a third pop. I couldn't believe the words "I can't do it, just a massage please" came out of my mouth. She just giggled about it. She's a super nice girl, decent skills, and is eager to please. It's the reason this has been my spot for so long. I haven't had anything less than a stellar experience. I got a girl there once with huge Ds on a thin frame. Didn't get her name, but that was a really nice surprise. There was a third girl I had there once as well. Pretty standard stuff. I always leave happy, but Yuyu / Lulu is definitely the best.Not bad for a first post, can you give more info on the location than 1205.

Stressed Out
07-25-16, 16:11
Not bad for a first post, can you give more info on the location than 1205.I believe he is talking about 1205 Mass in Arl. And you are correct that it was a great first post. But looking through some posts on 1205 LuLu is mentioned a few times and not positively. (huge upsell, not good to regulars, difficult to get along with ect). Again I'm not doubting but would love someone else to verify.

JohnValJean198
07-25-16, 18:07
I believe he is talking about 1205 Mass in Arl. And you are correct that it was a great first post. But looking through some posts on 1205 LuLu is mentioned a few times and not positively. (huge upsell, not good to regulars, difficult to get along with ect). Again I'm not doubting but would love someone else to verify.Yes, that 1205.

Again, I couldn't quite remember her name. I thought I heard Lulu, but I could be wrong. She has better English than most providers I've met, but I still couldn't quite understand the name. I was actually surprised at how sweet and easygoing she was. Making little jokes and just putting me at ease. At any rate, I enjoyed my time there and would recommend it. People can take that as they please. ¯\12484_.

Dboy111
07-25-16, 22:49
Since you guys think I'm a troll I'll give you guys come reasonable input. I saw Angela the other day at AAA spa in Quincy and it was a pretty good time. I walked in through the back and Angela greeted me. She was alright she was older, her face wasn't that great, her ass was nothing special and her boobs looked like they were really saggy but when she took of her shirt after the flip they were some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. She gave me a solid half hour massage then on the flip she took her top off and let me play with her perfect DDs then finished me with a soft HJ. I tipped her 20 then called it a day. That's why I'm asking if anyone knows any girls with big tits or sexy looking girls if you do please reply thanks.

CyJim666
07-26-16, 00:55
Since you guys think I'm a troll I'll give you guys come reasonable input. I saw Angela the other day at AAA spa in Quincy and it was a pretty good time. I walked in through the back and Angela greeted me. She was alright she was older, her face wasn't that great, her ass was nothing special and her boobs looked like they were really saggy but when she took of her shirt after the flip they were some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. She gave me a solid half hour massage then on the flip she took her top off and let me play with her perfect DDs then finished me with a soft HJ. I tipped her 20 then called it a day. That's why I'm asking if anyone knows any girls with big tits or sexy looking girls if you do please reply thanks.It is Angel not Angela. Angel keeps the back door locked. The rest is more or less correct, she is pretty decent for her age and very nice and sensual, but only 20 tip.

Vintage68
07-26-16, 01:23
Got a short cute provider about mid-20's. Decent massage with a little tease before flip. On the flip I tugged on her shorts and asked for her to remove. She asked if I will give her good tip. She dropped her shorts but left her panty on. Nice plump ass for an Asian. Massaged and literally kissed her ass but she wouldn't allow more when I asked for FS. From there it was off to the races with a very mechanical HJ. She stared at the wall and zoned out while tugging at the roots. Not bad but not great experience. Might try again. Left a. 6 tip.

M Scores Easy
07-26-16, 07:16
Just wondering if anyone has seen this provider. ?? I used to see a girl with the same name in Braintree, and was one of my personal favorites. She is chubby but tight. Playful personality. It's not a common name but I don't want to waste time traveling if it's not her. Any feed back will be appreciated. Thanks all.

Mcfly5
07-26-16, 08:48
Just wondering if anyone has seen this provider. ?? I used to see a girl with the same name in Braintree, and was one of my personal favorites. She is chubby but tight. Playful personality. It's not a common name but I don't want to waste time traveling if it's not her. Any feed back will be appreciated. Thanks all.In my experience, Angela is the only one worth seeing here. Seen 3 others and they all were poor massages and standard HJ. Angela on the other hand is amazing from tease, ass play, to HJ. I think more may be available to repeaters. Haven't been here in months.

Mcfly5
07-26-16, 08:51
If you have a desire for stunning young beautiful Asian women then you need to try BAD. For the cost, I think $250 for 45 minutes and $300 for 60 there is nothing in the area that comes close.Everything works about this. From the girls to the service, 100% worth a visit.

HappyDave
07-26-16, 08:55
I believe he is talking about 1205 Mass in Arl. And you are correct that it was a great first post. But looking through some posts on 1205 LuLu is mentioned a few times and not positively. (huge upsell, not good to regulars, difficult to get along with ect). Again I'm not doubting but would love someone else to verify.I was holding back suggesting a shill.

Mcfly5
07-26-16, 08:57
Tried out Pink day spa in Brighton a few weeks ago. Right beside Nativa's spot. They were only available for half an hour so I took it. Within the first 5 minutes she put my hand on her leg, asked if I liked her smooth skin (I did).

Top came down for roaming and HJ was ok, not great. Asked if she does anything more and she said to come back and see one of the other girls, that her teeth and messed up. And then she showed me her teeth. And they were. Will try this place again soon, damage was. 3 to house (I think) . 60 to the girl. She was young and cute aside from the teeth.

HappyDave
07-26-16, 09:00
Since you guys think I'm a troll I'll give you guys come reasonable input. I saw Angela the other day at AAA spa in Quincy and it was a pretty good time. I walked in through the back and Angela greeted me. She was alright she was older, her face wasn't that great, her ass was nothing special and her boobs looked like they were really saggy but when she took of her shirt after the flip they were some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. She gave me a solid half hour massage then on the flip she took her top off and let me play with her perfect DDs then finished me with a soft HJ. I tipped her 20 then called it a day. That's why I'm asking if anyone knows any girls with big tits or sexy looking girls if you do please reply thanks.Never seen a back door there, she keeps the place locked up and tip is. 4 and she would let you know. 2 was not enough. She pulls the shirt up for me and has never taken it off.

SirPsychoSexy
07-26-16, 09:07
Just wondering if anyone has seen this provider. ?? I used to see a girl with the same name in Braintree, and was one of my personal favorites. She is chubby but tight. Playful personality. It's not a common name but I don't want to waste time traveling if it's not her. Any feed back will be appreciated. Thanks all.I was wondering the same thing. She is also a personal favorite of mine.

SPS.

JohnValJean198
07-26-16, 09:23
I was holding back suggesting a shill.I'm not a shill. I have consistently enjoyed this place and I don't see it mentioned on here that often which is why I felt compelled to post. My last exeprience was exceptional as well. My intent was to share my exeprience, what people do with that information is up to them. My other favorites have all been in tham and they get plenty of mention on here. It just doesn't feel like it's worth adding to the noise.

Jack617
07-26-16, 12:04
Never seen a back door there, she keeps the place locked up and tip is. 4 and she would let you know. 2 was not enough. She pulls the shirt up for me and has never taken it off.So let's suppose that you are a troll, not you Dave just someone in general. And you ask a ton of questions but people are on to your game and realize you're not giving any information. Being a troll you figure your next step you should file some reports. Isn't all the information one would need to file a report on this very board? Now if you were a smart troll you would at least read enough to get your facts straight. If you were a bad troll you might screw up something like "I went in through the back door" even though there isn't one.

Big Head
07-26-16, 15:05
So let's suppose that you are a troll, not you Dave just someone in general. And you ask a ton of questions but people are on to your game and realize you're not giving any information. Being a troll you figure your next step you should file some reports. Isn't all the information one would need to file a report on this very board? Now if you were a smart troll you would at least read enough to get your facts straight. If you were a bad troll you might screw up something like "I went in through the back door" even though there isn't one.I have seen Angel several times, though I have always went through the front, I am sure her place has a back door and you can probably ask her to let you in through the back. There is a chance the Troll has actually visited Angel, but was it a half hour or a full hour visit? The answer to this question may reveal some other inconsistencies in his report. Also tipping 20 for a good full hour service does not encourage others to share anything with the Troll.

-BH.

HappyDave
07-26-16, 15:47
I have seen Angel several times, though I have always went through the front, I am sure her place has a back door and you can probably ask her to let you in through the back. There is a chance the Troll has actually visited Angel, but was it a half hour or a full hour visit? The answer to this question may reveal some other inconsistencies in his report. Also tipping 20 for a good full hour service does not encourage others to share anything with the Troll.

-BH.Over ten years ago when I started the hobby (yes Angels old place with Amy) I had tried at several places to get away with less than. 4 and was always politely reminded, once there hand touched your dick it was. 4.

Stressed Out
07-26-16, 16:17
Since you guys think I'm a troll I'll give you guys come reasonable input. I saw Angela the other day at AAA spa in Quincy and it was a pretty good time. I walked in through the back and Angela greeted me. She was alright she was older, her face wasn't that great, her ass was nothing special and her boobs looked like they were really saggy but when she took of her shirt after the flip they were some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. She gave me a solid half hour massage then on the flip she took her top off and let me play with her perfect DDs then finished me with a soft HJ. I tipped her 20 then called it a day. That's why I'm asking if anyone knows any girls with big tits or sexy looking girls if you do please reply thanks.Just as HD I have known and seen Angel off and on for many many years. I'll bet it has been more than the ten mentioned by HD. And it was at her old place and Amy was there also. A few points. First of all I don't believe Angel would let anyone in a back door even if there was one. In my experience the front door is usually locked when she is busy although when she was with Amy it was often unlocked when one wasn't busy. While his description of her and the massage is pretty much on I have never seen her take off her shirt completely (although maybe I just haven't been lucky enough) but does give you easy access to her breasts. But most importantly Angel is certainly no soft spoken lady and she certainly would have given both barrels if I tried to leave just a 20 tip.

Now I'm not accusing. Just saying.

Toujula
07-26-16, 23:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CyJim666
07-26-16, 23:38
Never seen a back door there, she keeps the place locked up and tip is. 4 and she would let you know. 2 was not enough. She pulls the shirt up for me and has never taken it off.There is a back door in the back office next to the restroom and her massage room. I just give Angel or SaSa $100 (. 6 + . 4) when I walk in the room, since I know them and they know me. She always pulls her top down, never got nude.

Toujula
07-27-16, 02:25
Went to see my regular the other day. I think she's mad at me because ever since new girl started working there, a bit younger then her and a sweeter little body and puss, she has giving me funny looks. This is my 3rd round now. The first time I met this new girl, my regular actually introduced me to her. She ushered me in the new girl room and said, "try new girl". I had said, "is she going to give me everything like you. Same price". Then, She had talked to her, letting her know what I like and new girl said okay and it was on and she was sweet. I came back again and went straight to new girl and now I am back again. Fuck my regular.

That day was no different. I walk in and here she was (regular) not even looking at me, on her phone, and the other new yummy girl is there to greet me with a smile. Man I like this new one, she is of older age, but a fresh little face and somewhat pretty for age a little bit. Probably mid 40's and sweet little round ass. So my regular looked as if she was trying to put me to the test to see if I was going to pick her or the new woman. Sorry but I like this new provider, and she said she is only there for a few months. SO she ushers me in.

As usual. I go in and immediately strips down. She makes a call to someone, talking and yadi yadi ya (must the handler telling him to watch the cameras. These mob guy handlers get to peep all action, hand job and FS). Anyways, she goes out and talks a bit to regular, passes the time for about 3 minutes then comes in. She is always in smiling face and looks me directly in the eye, always a pleasant face. I give her the. 40 for half. She goes out for a minute and then comes back. Starts with the massage, I just lay there, said to myself, this little massage actually feels good, I'll get it for about 5 minutes and then I'll go for the kill. She wears these cute yogas that fits her nice little round ass like a hand in a glove. So I'm laying there, she is massaging me from the side and then comes on the front, rubbing her crotch on my head, I think she was hoping I grabbed her ass but I did nothing, I was really actually enjoying the massage for a little bit. Then, she goes and grabs my ass and starts massaging it hard and reaches in between my legs and slightly touches the little guy. That got my attention quick and I said fuck it, I'm up. I just turned around, and she giggled, knowing she probably got my attention on the tease. Right away she grab the cock and started to massage it. Her face changes too when she does that, lifting her head back and her eyes shut and mouth open. I haven't even laid a hand on her yet. Slowly I just reach on the front and started massaging her puss. I just love it how it feels because her yoga and panties are so tight, her crotch sticks out and when I'm rubbing it, I can feel all her meat, even the clit. She looks like she's enjoying it because she's stroking in a bit more intimately and making some moaning sounds. I then reach back and grabbed her ass. Her ass is almost perfect, so round, I love her little ass, it just fills up your hand when you grab it, feel like a water balloon when you sweeze it. I'm squeezing her ass and then thrusting my hand deep inside her crotch, I can feel her clit and I think she enjoys that, more moan. I even thrust my hand hard in her butt hole through the yogas. I'm getting hard and she feels it so she goes and grabs the oil by the night stand. As she started to stroke me, I lift up her shirt and try to slip the yoga down to feel the puss. I love how she wears her panties, Tight. She had on pink ones. But I came prepared for her. I already did a GFE and came all over her puss, last 2 session, today I wanted to fuck. I had drink me some guiness, known to help keep you strong and hard. She started stroking me hard almost hit a nerve and was ready to make me erupt and I pull back and sorta pull my cock away from her hand, didn't want to cum yet. I tapped her arm and made the motion if we could have sex, putting my index finger in a finger ring. She said, "you want to put inside, you give me more money. ", I said yeah. "I give you more". She left and went to go get a condom but I had one in my jeans but I said fuck it, let her use hers.

She comes back and puts the rubber on the table and then starts taking her shirt off. Her tits we're bad, they weren't all that perky, slightly sagging but okay. I pull her closer to me and grabbed her waist and started licking them while she is undoing bra. I backed off and she started to take off her pants and I helped her take it off and lower down and put my nose right in her crotch to take a nice wiff. Her little body is just amazing, I couldn't help myself be a little bit more smutty. These Asian women, man, I'll tell you, how do they keep their body so immaculate looking at such age while American women can be so disgustingly fat and sloppy. This woman had such a delicious looking body, it was a thing of beauty, she could make money just standing naked for pics at an art museum. Her yellowish skin tone, flat stomach, no stretch marks and just a coca cola shape body is just amazin. I then take off her panties, and I get up and lick on her tits some more and this time I'm rubbing her clit. She didn't shave and was just a little hairy on top, like some Asian women like to keep it, I guess. She was wet because it was slippery when I was fingering her and she loved it, letting out deep breaths and moaning. We stop and now she slowly fixes her self up to get on the table. She didn't get on full body flat horizontally but in the middle of the table vertically. She lays her sweet sexy body down, I try to open her legs but she didn't want a quick penetration and kinda held tight so I wouldn't open them wide. I said, it's okay but slowly open her legs. She grabs my cock and puts it in and motions to stroke it in gently to ease up on the penetration and get it to open up. I let her lead the way until I was fully in and her head falls back and she pulls her hands back and I grab her by the ankle high and open her legs and started swinging. She's wet because I was stroking in slippery. Her puss was yummmy goooey chewy like bubble gum. I swear, I haven't taked this good a pussy in a long time. Funny thing is, it wasn't tight, by Asian standards and it wasn't torn open, it just felt right. I lost track of time and I think so did she. We must've been a half hour into it and she wasn't even watching the clock but just let herself go and into it. I glimpse at the clock but couldn't even tell what time I came in or how long I've been here. I'm just pounding away, watching my cock sliding in and out of her meat and watching her face while she moans. I lean closer to her neck and lick her, she is enjoying it because she grabs my shoulders and pulls me closer in. I licked some of her tities too. I pulled back, I like the upward position better, more thrust and better view. So I do that, grabbed her tits and kept pounding. That Guinness really working me good, I'm hard, I'm sweating and I don't even feel like coming yet.

I pulled out and can't wait to try my favorite, doggystyle. Again, we are passed half now because I feel like I've been here a while and she is so into it and loves it, no motion from her about timing, just enjoying it and going along until I would finish.

She slowly gets off table and turns over. She didn't get on table on all fours for the doggy but instead leaned on it as a support and put her legs on the ground. Good position too. She reaches back and grabs my cock to insert it in her puss. She was definitely wet because I took my hand and open up her ass cheek and her puss was foaming white and she had that little cum scent coming out of her pussy. Nothing too strong, just that nice pussy juice smell, loved it, got me even harder. So I push it and it slides right in from all the pussy juice and I started pounding away. I gave her a good pounding, holding her waist, massaging her back and grabbing her shoulder, all for like a good 10 minutes. The longest I've ever gone because I usually I'd cum already, that guiness, I'm telling, good natural stuff, none of that chemical, lethal viagra shit some of you be using. Now I am ready to unload. I try to hold it in to give a couple of good pounding and it was time and I let out this big moan and stood still and unloaded, push it inside deep and kept coming, I was drenched. We cleaned up, she gave me hot wet towel, cleaned me all good. I was putting on my clothes and she was cleaning her self up and did the usual, cleaning up the room, new sheet, pillows and straighten out things. I reached in my pocket and said, "how much I give you". She just smiled and just motioned for me to give her the money, I had 90 total but broke them down in 20's but kept a 10 in one pocket and only took out a total of 80 in 20's. SO I flipped it in front of her, 20,40, 60. I'm like 60. She sees the other 20 and signal for me to give it all. I giggle and I'm like okay okay. She took and smile too. Overall, good fuck and money well spent. I told her I'd be back again. On my way out, I see my regular and she looks like she's not liking this new relationship because her friend is having fun and she's not. Well, that's too bad. Maybe when new girl is gone we can be back in action but for now, I sure as hell am enjoying her and will go back when I get some funds.

Mcfly5
07-27-16, 07:45
Went to Pink Day-a complete bust walked out with money back. Nothing like its Framingham ancestor.Strange. I had a good time here maybe a week or 2 ago.

Skatar018
07-27-16, 09:09
I've never been to this place & couldn't say if there is a back door or not.

If it's residential building code states two point of egress are required.

If it's a place of business an egress would be required every so many feet.

I am sure the place of business would be in compliance with local & state ordinances so that they would not be shut down if or when inspected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfuvul-g6ws

Never been much of a backdoor kinda guy & to each their own, but I sure in hell love that front door!

If you were a bad troll you might screw up something like "I went in through the back door" even though there isn't one.

I walked in through the back and Angela greeted me.

There is a back door in the back office next to the restroom and her massage room

Angel keeps the back door locked.

Jamma
07-27-16, 09:22
I have been to see Angel at her current location only once. When I was leaving, she told me next time I could use the back door which leads tio the dirt parking lot in the rear.

I am sure the place of business would be in compliance with local & state ordinances so that they would not be shut down if or when inspected.

Never been much of a backdoor kinda guy & to each their own, but I sure in hell love that front door!

HappyDave
07-27-16, 09:58

Never been much of a backdoor kinda guy & to each their own, but I sure in hell love that front door!Its a very small store front adjacent to other small stores. Angel is well known for her quality time. The sign on the door says if locked come back later busy. She also lets the phone go to voice mail when she is with you. Never have I stopped in and found she or her new partner after locking the front door behind me, run out back to lock the back door also and given the level of attention they both give there customers I know they would never leave an opportunity for interruption. That is why those of us that know her well are highly doubting his story. She has always been very consistent in her service and we mean very consistent.

BigDog001
07-27-16, 13:52
Since you guys think I'm a troll I'll give you guys come reasonable input. I saw Angela the other day at AAA spa in Quincy and it was a pretty good time. I walked in through the back and Angela greeted me. She was alright she was older, her face wasn't that great, her ass was nothing special and her boobs looked like they were really saggy but when she took of her shirt after the flip they were some of the biggest tits I've ever seen. She gave me a solid half hour massage then on the flip she took her top off and let me play with her perfect DDs then finished me with a soft HJ. I tipped her 20 then called it a day. That's why I'm asking if anyone knows any girls with big tits or sexy looking girls if you do please reply thanks.Who worked for Angel a while back? Angela? Left the US, then maybe came back?

What if he did a half hour with her, and gave 20 tip to Angela? Not Angel. They sometimes do a half there, you know. Even Angel. Can you mental giants read correctly- he said "walked through the back"- no mention of door. What if spell check changed "walked to the back", which is where one of the massage rooms is. I've known Angel 15 years. You guys got no idea what can go on. I'm surprised A2 let you know-it-alls call out Dboy here. You got no evidence; you got no facts. Just piling on a newbie.

BD.

HockeyGuy91
07-27-16, 14:23
Hey guys,

Fellow monger from the suburbs of Detroit. I was hoping for a few massage ideas in the Framington area. I am visiting in a few weeks.

I am good with AMPs or a place with white females. Doesn't have to be FS. PM me if you would like.

I would be happy to return the favor for anyone visiting metro Detroit.

Thanks in advance and stay safe.

TonyT1962
07-27-16, 15:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Skatar018
07-27-16, 17:07
1205 mass ave Arlington, this the place? https://goo.gl/maps/sfxBuro5eHR2.

If so I've a pretty little thing close to the area, I could stop by & see if there is a backdoor & take pictures & end the controversy about a backdoor once & for all, or can we just get back to talking about pussy & massages & such.

HappyDave
07-27-16, 17:23

If so I've a pretty little thing close to the area, I could stop by & see if there is a backdoor & take pictures & end the controversy about a backdoor once & for all, or can we just get back to talking about pussy & massages & such.I'm amazed someone as senior as you never saw angel, given your number of posts you had to be around in the Amy days, the two of them were staples for conversation. We are talking AAA on Beale st Quincy, guess she has been there about five years after moving from Hancock st same town.

HappyDave
07-27-16, 17:24

If so I've a pretty little thing close to the area, I could stop by & see if there is a backdoor & take pictures & end the controversy about a backdoor once & for all, or can we just get back to talking about pussy & massages & such.Forgot, do tell about your pretty little thing.

DaveMonger
07-27-16, 18:20
Where in Quincy ad?

Went to see my regular the other day. I think she's mad at me because ever since new girl started working there, a bit younger then her and a sweeter little body and puss, she has giving me funny looks. This is my 3rd round now. The first time I met this new girl, my regular actually introduced me to her. She ushered me in the new girl room and said, "try new girl". I had said, "is she going to give me everything like you. Same price". Then, She had talked to her, letting her know what I like and new girl said okay and it was on and she was sweet. I came back again and went straight to new girl and now I am back again. Fuck my regular.

That day was no different. I walk in and here she was (regular) not even looking at me, on her phone, and the other new yummy girl is there to greet me with a smile. Man I like this new one, she is of older age, but a fresh little face and somewhat pretty for age a little bit. Probably mid 40's and sweet little round ass. So my regular looked as if she was trying to put me to the test to see if I was going to pick her or the new woman. Sorry but I like this new provider, and she said she is only there for a few months. SO she ushers me in.

As usual. I go in and immediately strips down. She makes a call to someone, talking and yadi yadi ya (must the handler telling him to watch the cameras. These mob guy handlers get to peep all action, hand job and FS). Anyways, she goes out and talks a bit to regular, passes the time for about 3 minutes then comes in. She is always in smiling face and looks me directly in the eye, always a pleasant face. I give her the. 40 for half. She goes out for a minute and then comes back. Starts with the massage, I just lay there, said to myself, this little massage actually feels good, I'll get it for about 5 minutes and then I'll go for the kill. She wears these cute yogas that fits her nice little round ass like a hand in a glove. So I'm laying there, she is massaging me from the side and then comes on the front, rubbing her crotch on my head, I think she was hoping I grabbed her ass but I did nothing, I was really actually enjoying the massage for a little bit. Then, she goes and grabs my ass and starts massaging it hard and reaches in between my legs and slightly touches the little guy. That got my attention quick and I said fuck it, I'm up. I just turned around, and she giggled, knowing she probably got my attention on the tease. Right away she grab the cock and started to massage it. Her face changes too when she does that, lifting her head back and her eyes shut and mouth open. I haven't even laid a hand on her yet. Slowly I just reach on the front and started massaging her puss. I just love it how it feels because her yoga and panties are so tight, her crotch sticks out and when I'm rubbing it, I can feel all her meat, even the clit. She looks like she's enjoying it because she's stroking in a bit more intimately and making some moaning sounds. I then reach back and grabbed her ass. Her ass is almost perfect, so round, I love her little ass, it just fills up your hand when you grab it, feel like a water balloon when you sweeze it. I'm squeezing her ass and then thrusting my hand deep inside her crotch, I can feel her clit and I think she enjoys that, more moan. I even thrust my hand hard in her butt hole through the yogas. I'm getting hard and she feels it so she goes and grabs the oil by the night stand. As she started to stroke me, I lift up her shirt and try to slip the yoga down to feel the puss. I love how she wears her panties, Tight. She had on pink ones. But I came prepared for her. I already did a GFE and came all over her puss, last 2 session, today I wanted to fuck. I had drink me some guiness, known to help keep you strong and hard. She started stroking me hard almost hit a nerve and was ready to make me erupt and I pull back and sorta pull my cock away from her hand, didn't want to cum yet. I tapped her arm and made the motion if we could have sex, putting my index finger in a finger ring. She said, "you want to put inside, you give me more money. ", I said yeah. "I give you more". She left and went to go get a condom but I had one in my jeans but I said fuck it, let her use hers.

She comes back and puts the rubber on the table and then starts taking her shirt off. Her tits we're bad, they weren't all that perky, slightly sagging but okay. I pull her closer to me and grabbed her waist and started licking them while she is undoing bra. I backed off and she started to take off her pants and I helped her take it off and lower down and put my nose right in her crotch to take a nice wiff. Her little body is just amazing, I couldn't help myself be a little bit more smutty. These Asian women, man, I'll tell you, how do they keep their body so immaculate looking at such age while American women can be so disgustingly fat and sloppy. This woman had such a delicious looking body, it was a thing of beauty, she could make money just standing naked for pics at an art museum. Her yellowish skin tone, flat stomach, no stretch marks and just a coca cola shape body is just amazin. I then take off her panties, and I get up and lick on her tits some more and this time I'm rubbing her clit. She didn't shave and was just a little hairy on top, like some Asian women like to keep it, I guess. She was wet because it was slippery when I was fingering her and she loved it, letting out deep breaths and moaning. We stop and now she slowly fixes her self up to get on the table. She didn't get on full body flat horizontally but in the middle of the table vertically. She lays her sweet sexy body down, I try to open her legs but she didn't want a quick penetration and kinda held tight so I wouldn't open them wide. I said, it's okay but slowly open her legs. She grabs my cock and puts it in and motions to stroke it in gently to ease up on the penetration and get it to open up. I let her lead the way until I was fully in and her head falls back and she pulls her hands back and I grab her by the ankle high and open her legs and started swinging. She's wet because I was stroking in slippery. Her puss was yummmy goooey chewy like bubble gum. I swear, I haven't taked this good a pussy in a long time. Funny thing is, it wasn't tight, by Asian standards and it wasn't torn open, it just felt right. I lost track of time and I think so did she. We must've been a half hour into it and she wasn't even watching the clock but just let herself go and into it. I glimpse at the clock but couldn't even tell what time I came in or how long I've been here. I'm just pounding away, watching my cock sliding in and out of her meat and watching her face while she moans. I lean closer to her neck and lick her, she is enjoying it because she grabs my shoulders and pulls me closer in. I licked some of her tities too. I pulled back, I like the upward position better, more thrust and better view. So I do that, grabbed her tits and kept pounding. That Guinness really working me good, I'm hard, I'm sweating and I don't even feel like coming yet.

I pulled out and can't wait to try my favorite, doggystyle. Again, we are passed half now because I feel like I've been here a while and she is so into it and loves it, no motion from her about timing, just enjoying it and going along until I would finish.

She slowly gets off table and turns over. She didn't get on table on all fours for the doggy but instead leaned on it as a support and put her legs on the ground. Good position too. She reaches back and grabs my cock to insert it in her puss. She was definitely wet because I took my hand and open up her ass cheek and her puss was foaming white and she had that little cum scent coming out of her pussy. Nothing too strong, just that nice pussy juice smell, loved it, got me even harder. So I push it and it slides right in from all the pussy juice and I started pounding away. I gave her a good pounding, holding her waist, massaging her back and grabbing her shoulder, all for like a good 10 minutes. The longest I've ever gone because I usually I'd cum already, that guiness, I'm telling, good natural stuff, none of that chemical, lethal viagra shit some of you be using. Now I am ready to unload. I try to hold it in to give a couple of good pounding and it was time and I let out this big moan and stood still and unloaded, push it inside deep and kept coming, I was drenched. We cleaned up, she gave me hot wet towel, cleaned me all good. I was putting on my clothes and she was cleaning her self up and did the usual, cleaning up the room, new sheet, pillows and straighten out things. I reached in my pocket and said, "how much I give you". She just smiled and just motioned for me to give her the money, I had 90 total but broke them down in 20's but kept a 10 in one pocket and only took out a total of 80 in 20's. SO I flipped it in front of her, 20,40, 60. I'm like 60. She sees the other 20 and signal for me to give it all. I giggle and I'm like okay okay. She took and smile too. Overall, good fuck and money well spent. I told her I'd be back again. On my way out, I see my regular and she looks like she's not liking this new relationship because her friend is having fun and she's not. Well, that's too bad. Maybe when new girl is gone we can be back in action but for now, I sure as hell am enjoying her and will go back when I get some funds.

Skatar018
07-27-16, 19:11
23 A Beale St. Quincy MA, this the place https://goo.gl/maps/3gtnJcSamMC2.

Hmmm whadda know Joe, a backdoor, for those of you that prefer that sort of thing https://goo.gl/maps/iHz5fQ89wGC2.

BillyBaloney
07-27-16, 20:25

Hmmm whadda know Joe, a backdoor, for those of you that prefer that sort of thing https://goo.gl/maps/iHz5fQ89wGC2.Skatar, this actually has nothing to do with whether Angel has a back door to her establishment or not. This has everything to do with a Troll most likely filing a fake review. Not a single member has come forward and stated that Angel encouraged them to come around and enter thru the back door. And to you BigDog101, no one is piling on an innocent newbie here, you should probably read all the relevant posts before commenting.

The forum is free, that means we will always have a troll problem. This particular troll likes to post the same thing a lot. If you add him to your ignore list then your problem is solved. Also, and I like this part a lot, trolls can't stand to be ignored. What they want is for you to respond. When you do, they report your post, then I throw a flag on you because they aren't breaking the rules, you are.

I could ban him but then he would make a new account.

A2

HappyDave
07-27-16, 20:46

Hmmm whadda know Joe, a backdoor, for those of you that prefer that sort of thing https://goo.gl/maps/iHz5fQ89wGC2.First link is the location. Not sure about the second, may be employee only.

Ambrose
07-27-16, 21:01

She slowly gets off table and turns over. She didn't get on table on all fours for the doggy but instead leaned on it as a support and put her legs on the ground. Good position too. She reaches back and grabs my cock to insert it in her puss. She was definitely wet because I took my hand and open up her ass cheek and her puss was foaming white and she had that little cum scent coming out of her pussy. Nothing too strong, just that nice pussy juice smell, loved it, got me even harder. So I push it and it slides right in from all the pussy juice and I started pounding away. I gave her a good pounding, holding her waist, massaging her back and grabbing her shoulder, all for like a good 10 minutes. The longest I've ever gone because I usually I'd cum already, that guiness, I'm telling, good natural stuff, none of that chemical, lethal viagra shit some of you be using. Now I am ready to unload. I try to hold it in to give a couple of good pounding and it was time and I let out this big moan and stood still and unloaded, push it inside deep and kept coming, I was drenched. We cleaned up, she gave me hot wet towel, cleaned me all good. I was putting on my clothes and she was cleaning her self up and did the usual, cleaning up the room, new sheet, pillows and straighten out things. I reached in my pocket and said, "how much I give you". She just smiled and just motioned for me to give her the money, I had 90 total but broke them down in 20's but kept a 10 in one pocket and only took out a total of 80 in 20's. SO I flipped it in front of her, 20,40, 60. I'm like 60. She sees the other 20 and signal for me to give it all. I giggle and I'm like okay okay. She took and smile too. Overall, good fuck and money well spent. I told her I'd be back again. On my way out, I see my regular and she looks like she's not liking this new relationship because her friend is having fun and she's not. Well, that's too bad. Maybe when new girl is gone we can be back in action but for now, I sure as hell am enjoying her and will go back when I get some funds.But you forgot the most important part. Where is it, I know, Quincy, but Quincy has many spas. Got a name or a number, last 4 is ok, or an address. Give us something to go on.

Spaz2580
07-28-16, 08:06
Went to 235 recently. Forgot the provider I got. Kinda short, had tattoo on her belly button area. Massage was decent w / some soft touch before flip. Was asked for tip when I got touchy feely. Ending was good, but have had better. Tipped. 6.

On way out saw the other provider which I thought was cuter. Didn't get her name though.

And about 6 weeks ago went to the old pink spot. Got a tall provider. Upsell for access. Ended up dining at the why, no fishy smell, haha. Don't remember her name. Tipped. 7, she wanted. 8 Went thru the back door.

Spaz2580
07-28-16, 08:07
[Deleted by Admin]E]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Spaz2580
07-28-16, 08:10
Went to Qtown. Got Apple. She enjoyed having her tits sucked. Left happy and. 6 tip. She's more on the medium size, not a waif. Might return when in that area.

BTW, has anyone tried 67 Cod? Only see reports on 59 Cod.

Eligrn101
07-28-16, 17:27
Revisited Blue Asian despite recent negative report (19963) as my favorite Wareham spot was busy. Got May, a provider who's been there in the past and left, and now has returned. Excellent massage, lots of OTC roaming all over (makes herself available), lots of teasing, UTC up top. May is average looking, a tad heavy, though not fat, with C cups. Good attitude, really aims to please. Her finish was less than stellar. She must think the faster the better but I'm sure I could direct her to slow down next time. After finishing, massage continued with face, arms and feet to round out the full hour. Hopefully May will stay on for a long while. Paid 50 + 50.

Ambrose
07-28-16, 20:48
I'm amazed someone as senior as you never saw angel, given your number of posts you had to be around in the Amy days, the two of them were staples for conversation. We are talking AAA on Beale st Quincy, guess she has been there about five years after moving from Hancock st same town.Just goes to show you how little post count amounts to. Most of his posts are in the SW section and Massholes. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just sayin.

Skatar018
07-28-16, 21:27
Just goes to show you how little post count amounts to. Most of his posts are in the SW section and Massholes. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just sayin.You're welcome, you are not quite correct, a lot of my posts are in the general report forums not per se not in the SW section, BTW you post quite a bit yourself, just saying.

Did you find the back door to Angels place? If not here's the link again: https://goo.gl/maps/RjPTbeHP6i42, hope she gives you what you are looking for, from the reviews she seems quite good.

Ambrose
07-29-16, 05:57
You're welcome, you are not quite correct, a lot of my posts are in the general report forums not per se not in the SW section, BTW you post quite a bit yourself, just saying.

Did you find the back door to Angels place? If not here's the link again: https://goo.gl/maps/RjPTbeHP6i42, hope she gives you what you are looking for, from the reviews she seems quite good.Yes, you're right, a lot of your posts are in the general report forums, and they are about street walkers, if you look for it, there is a street walker forum, where most of your street walker reports belong. Hope this helps, it's annoying to find posts in the wrong thread.

Ampdude69
07-29-16, 07:41
I will be coming up to Boston next weekend from Baltimore, and was hoping someone could help me out with some intel on a decent spot to go. Indy or parlor, doesn't matter much to me. I will be about 6 miles west of the city in Newton I believe. Read through a bunch here, and more bickering than info. Coild help out in return for anyone coming down my way. Thanks!

Trumoose23
07-29-16, 08:38
Went to Pink Day-a complete bust walked out with money back. Nothing like its Framingham ancestor.I think Alice from Diva has to be up there with size.

PSmith
07-29-16, 09:54
I will be coming up to Boston next weekend from Baltimore, and was hoping someone could help me out with some intel on a decent spot to go. Indy or parlor, doesn't matter much to me. I will be about 6 miles west of the city in Newton I believe. Read through a bunch here, and more bickering than info. Coild help out in return for anyone coming down my way. Thanks!I am not an expert in that area but in addition to Boston thread, also go through Lowell thread.

Ovids
07-29-16, 14:02
I will be coming up to Boston next weekend from Baltimore, and was hoping someone could help me out with some intel on a decent spot to go. Indy or parlor, doesn't matter much to me. I will be about 6 miles west of the city in Newton I believe. Read through a bunch here, and more bickering than info. Coild help out in return for anyone coming down my way. Thanks!Chi is great and this thread is filled with options in Watertown--the next town over.

Boston Man
07-29-16, 15:47
Hi Guys, I was thinking on making an appointment at Thai Wellness in Wilmington, any feedback would be appreciated. Like many, I miss Wendy and wish she was still around. Thanks.

MassageMama
07-29-16, 16:05
I've been here 3 times. Totally legit. I've seen the same girl. Her name is Lay. Great massage if you're looking for legit. Maybe there is another girl that provides more. Not sure.Her name is spelled Lei. Totally legit but maybe the best legit massage I've ever had.

MassageMama
07-29-16, 16:08
Got a short cute provider about mid-20's. Decent massage with a little tease before flip. On the flip I tugged on her shorts and asked for her to remove. She asked if I will give her good tip. She dropped her shorts but left her panty on. Nice plump ass for an Asian. Massaged and literally kissed her ass but she wouldn't allow more when I asked for FS. From there it was off to the races with a very mechanical HJ. She stared at the wall and zoned out while tugging at the roots. Not bad but not great experience. Might try again. Left a. 6 tip.Does anyone have a fav at 139?

Ccup2
07-29-16, 17:24
For trusted seniors and others have traded with. Place I went to, saw candy, young nive b cups, she give a very nice massage, full time. Great HJ ending standard 60 hr plus tipfor those who like the Asian experience let me know. It was my first time so not sure if more is on table I tend to doubt.

If we have not shared I will block you name from future pm's so don't even try.

JohnBoy69
07-29-16, 21:06
I will be coming up to Boston next weekend from Baltimore, and was hoping someone could help me out with some intel on a decent spot to go. Indy or parlor, doesn't matter much to me. I will be about 6 miles west of the city in Newton I believe. Read through a bunch here, and more bickering than info. Coild help out in return for anyone coming down my way. Thanks!In newton, just drive on washington st from newton corner toward west newton and you'll have a number of options including lisa at #717, diane at walnut st, both are white milfs that offer skilled fbsm, proceeding west, there will be two asian / thai places on your rhs. Or in south newton on rt 9, there is chi bodyworks next to sunoco.

Ymch520
07-30-16, 00:53
I am not an expert in that area but in addition to Boston thread, also go through Lowell thread.Newton and Watertown is much better with more choice for your noodles on that day. Lowell has 2 very legit place and 4 other are good where you find all you need. But the location of those are in condos.

Pika Pepper
07-30-16, 10:44
I will be about 6 miles west of the city in Newton I believe.There are only 3 hotels in Newton that I recall. Crown Plaza, Marriott and Indigo. If you are in the Crown Plaza that straddles the Massive Pike (Cowgirl style), then JohnBoy's advice is good. If you at the Marriott or Indigo, both on the West side of Newton, then Waltham offers a lot more choices. Angela at Cherry Blossom at 28 Crescent is the best, if she is available. It is just off of Moody street with lots of bars and eateries. 139 Moody is also nearby, but there are maybe 10-12 places in Waltham.

Skatar018
07-30-16, 11:02
You may want to inform the members in the Lowell general forum where, according, to you they should be posting their reviews because you find it annoying otherwise.

I am sure they will respond appropriately.

Yes, you're right, a lot of your posts are in the general report forums, and they are about street walkers, if you look for it, there is a street walker forum, where most of your street walker reports belong. Hope this helps, it's annoying to find posts in the wrong thread.

Ambrose
07-30-16, 12:13
You may want to inform the members in the Lowell general forum where, according, to you they should be posting their reviews because you find it annoying otherwise.

I am sure they will respond appropriately.I don't care where they post, I'm just looking out for your interest. Thought you would like to know, since we've become good friends lately.