PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

CleoBos
06-23-20, 22:58
I laughed the other day. I received a message from Mila at 220 saying they will be taking appointments but following CDC guidelines.

My opinion on tipping during these times is I think it's fair to give these ladies a little extra.I don't recall these ladies giving any extra when we are in need. It always been the opposite and it would be foolish if you continue to think with your little head.

OlGary
06-24-20, 01:21
Now here's a man that make sense unlike the knights who never disappoints with the over zealous blabbering nonsense.

They will pull out the most egregious excuse out of their to advocate for the AMP provider. One of them who responded to my inquiry earlier mentioned that I short them pay just because I don't want to over tip services that's not even rendered.

It is just mind boggling with these guys and their selfish attitude is killing it for us.

I don't recall these ladies giving any extra when we are in need. It always been the opposite and it would be foolish if you continue to think with your little head.

CrazyCrouton
06-24-20, 07:19
I don't recall these ladies giving any extra when we are in need. It always been the opposite and it would be foolish if you continue to think with your little head.Sorry. I'm not understanding how my comment could be skewed into me thinking with my little head. That behavior usually occurs when you're in the heat of the moment laying on your back. However, I have had numerous ladies go the extra mile for me when I've been in need without the mention of money. It was either due to chemistry or their kind heartedness. I am never one for overpaying. My thought is during these times a little graciousness could go along way.

JohnGlobalCorp
06-24-20, 08:30
It isn't a war. These are businesses offering a service. Nothing more, nothing less. Your just the guy holding up the line at any given store on any given day, because you are outraged the service isn't as good as it was in 1955, or the soda costs more than a nickel. I am not some white knight. I go these places to take care of my sexual needs and unwind. Not into worshipping them, but not into shitting on them either. Treat them nice, they treat you nice back.You guys I'm waiting to see how many birds will Drop as a result of the intense and continues use of this facilities you are in a very small area breathing heavily uff I'm going the first week and then won't even drive by.

RonFknSwanson
06-24-20, 13:52
Stopped by the place on Edgell yesterday. One lady working, not a looker (40's, quite short and a little stocky) so I just did the hh. Personally, I almost always ask for soft touch massage bc of less oil and skipping straight to the tease, which in this case was quite good. The walls don't reach the ceiling, and the single exit / entry door faces a pretty big plaza so the exposure is pretty high. 40 + 40 standard HE, didn't try for more but overall good experience. Also, the tables compared to other spots in Fham are higher quality. Cleaner looking and softer. Will probably repeat at some point.

OlGary
06-24-20, 15:33
Cherry B, 986,1060, 139, Linden remain closed. It seems that not everyone is in a rush to get infected.

South, Beech, Newtonville, Muzzey, Prospect and Waverley are open. Waverley is as good as ever.

HappyDave
06-24-20, 16:39
Cherry B, 986,1060, 139, Linden remain closed. It seems that not everyone is in a rush to get infected.

South, Beech, Newtonville, Muzzey, Prospect and Waverley are open. Waverley is as good as everThanks cheeze. By chery is it the Blossom or High st. High, Waverly and 1 main are the same operation so would expect the three to be open.

Lego19
06-24-20, 19:31
Thanks cheeze. By chery is it the Blossom or High st. High, Waverly and 1 main are the same operation so would expect the three to be open.He mentioned cherry B so it must be Cherry Blossom.

SlowMo
06-24-20, 20:16

South, Beech, Newtonville, Muzzey, Prospect and Waverley are open. Waverley is as good as ever.Man, you must be drained and exhausted after this tour d'AMP! Thanks for the thorough screening.

SM.

Polis9999
06-25-20, 07:18
Oxford is open but the talent is lacking. Two older options. I miss the earlier days.

HappyDave
06-25-20, 08:15
He mentioned cherry B so it must be Cherry Blossom.My bad, did not see it. Been seeing ad's for FBW, 220,141 which would correspond to reports here. The ad's are paid sponsors at the top of the sites, not much in calendar part sections. Do not know if its from the Fed's cracking down on sites that also copy other sites or they are not advertising due to Covid.

Herow
06-25-20, 10:42
Thanks cheeze. By chery is it the Blossom or High st. High, Waverly and 1 main are the same operation so would expect the three to be open.You are thinking Cherry Lane on High St, which is no longer under the same ownership but independent, and open.

Motoman36
06-25-20, 10:46
Oxford is open but the talent is lacking. Two older options. I miss the earlier days.With Cityx gone I'm losing phone numbers that I didn't keep on my phone. What are the last 7 digits of Oxford please?

Thanks,

Moto.

Choir Boy
06-25-20, 11:13
With Cityx gone I'm losing phone numbers that I didn't keep on my phone. What are the last 7 digits of Oxford please?

Thanks,

Moto.According to Rubmaps, there are 2 active parlors in Oxford. There one on Millbury Blvd (508-xxx-6858) and one on Sutton Ave (508-xxx-4418).

MoreBJs
06-25-20, 12:05
Was in the area also yesterday coincidentally and yes 141 Prospect is also open. Just because someone can ramble off a bunch of places that are open and not open doesn't mean that they went to them and did a session, but just me and they were simply driving around and observing like I just stated about 141 P.

Bababooey2
06-25-20, 13:08
Stopped by Rose Day Spa in Hopedale. Open. Think she said her name was YUYU. 40/50. Little ass play. Both wore mask.

Drove by Evergreen in plaza down the street. Open sign was on but did not go in.

OlGary
06-25-20, 15:36
Was that a swipe at the cheeze man? He is rumored to be a house favorite when it comes to intel on watch city and surrounding area. Are you saying hes all talk?

Was in the area also yesterday coincidentally and yes 141 Prospect is also open. Just because someone can ramble off a bunch of places that are open and not open doesn't mean that they went to them and did a session, but just me and they were simply driving around and observing like I just stated about 141 P.

SlowMo
06-25-20, 18:24
Was that a swipe at the cheeze man? He is rumored to be a house favorite when it comes to intel on watch city and surrounding area. Are you saying hes all talk?Either that or, more likely, I was taken seriously in my attempt at humor. Cheeze didn't say anything about visiting. I implied it, but woosh.

ThizzleHats
06-25-20, 20:00
Either that or, more likely, I was taken seriously in my attempt at humor. Cheeze didn't say anything about visiting. I implied it, but woosh.Don't worry OlGary is just a troll and for some reason has an axe to grind against Cheez, who actually provides useful information.

Motoman36
06-25-20, 21:24
According to Rubmaps, there are 2 active parlors in Oxford. There one on Millbury Blvd (508-xxx-6858) and one on Sutton Ave (508-xxx-4418).Sorry, did not mean the Town of Oxford. Meant Oxford Pl in Chinatown, Boston.

WormTown
06-25-20, 21:50
Sorry, did not mean the Town of Oxford. Meant Oxford Pl in Chinatown, BostonOxford Pl is a residential alley. Are you talking about the place above the restaurant next door or one of the places on Oxford St?

TwBone
06-25-20, 22:48
Sorry, did not mean the Town of Oxford. Meant Oxford Pl in Chinatown, Boston.Try this number, I happened to save it months ago hope still works 857-452-0068.

T.

CityxSlicker
06-26-20, 07:26
I decide to venture out to the parlors earlier this week and took a trip down Washington St in Weymouth. First stop Unique, old nasty hag answered the door. I asked if there were any other girls and she said "come tomorrow" so I left. Holistic Healing a little further up the street, Linda was there who is beautiful and I have seen many times but she was leaving for an appointment and the other girl was not attractive at all. Kept on heading down to Apple Spa. Opened the door to see Lisa, who is also very attractive with a great butt. Unfortunately another monger had just walked in and she said come back in an hour which I didn't have time to do, so I kept on heading down to Jade Asian. Amber was there and I was able to get a hh massage. She's attractive, not super hot but decent looking with a decent body and she's no granny. I left the towel off per usual and she gave me a 15 minute massage with lots of ball play from behind. Flipped, asked me if I like prostate play as she held up a box of gloves. I have to be in the mood for that, which I was not, but as an FYI it is available. I had her keep it slow because I didn't want to pop too soon and she listened to instruction well. Wouldn't let me do any UTC on the bottom but full OTC front and back. Let me pull her top up and has small but decent eraser tipped cans. She used a ton of oil so it was just a sloppy mess of balls and cock, but in the good way. I finished and shot so hard I almost hit her in the face. We laughed. She gave me a nice hot towel cleanup and finished massaging my head. 40/40, would recommend, and would probably even repeat although I tend to prefer variety. Oh and she wore a mask the whole time but I was not required to.

Augustwest
06-26-20, 08:12
Oxford Pl is a residential alley. Are you talking about the place above the restaurant next door or one of the places on Oxford St?Before I realized the talk on here was about Oxford Place and not Oxford St, I scoured Oxford St for possible spots and came up empty. Are you saying there are places there?

Rule43
06-26-20, 08:59
The bust hasn't affected CityXguide's servers overseas, or some of their domain names that weren't registered in the US. If you want to retrieve phone numbers from previously posted ads, you just need to use the domain name that was registered in Switzerland.

For example, https://cityxguide.ch/c/boston will take you to the ads for Boston. You may encounter links that will lead you to a domain that has been taken over by US authorities, such as cityxguide.co, but you can get around this by editing the URL in your browser to visit cityxguide.ch instead of the host name that was specified in the link.

Of course, the site owner is probably no longer in a position to pay for webhosting, so I would expect these servers to be shut down eventually.

With Cityx gone I'm losing phone numbers that I didn't keep on my phone. What are the last 7 digits of Oxford please?

Thanks,

Moto.

ThizzleHats
06-26-20, 09:44
She used a ton of oil so it was just a sloppy mess of balls and cock, but in the good way. I finished and shot so hard I almost hit her in the face. We laughed. She gave me a nice hot towel cleanup and finished massaging my head. 40/40, would recommend, and would probably even repeat although I tend to prefer variety. Oh and she wore a mask the whole time but I was not required to.Great report. I've heard a few reviews from this place but never tried it. Do you think more is on the menu?

Motoman36
06-26-20, 10:40
Oxford Pl is a residential alley. Are you talking about the place above the restaurant next door or one of the places on Oxford St?There's a well-known to this board AAMP that enters from Oxford Place. It's definitely an awkward & uncomfortable spot to be lingering while waiting for them to open the door & metal grate from the inside. RTFF will show discussion on that.

WormTown
06-26-20, 13:44
There's a well-known to this board AAMP that enters from Oxford Place. It's definitely an awkward & uncomfortable spot to be lingering while waiting for them to open the door & metal grate from the inside. RTFF will show discussion on that.That helps. I was confused AF.

Thank you.

CityxSlicker
06-27-20, 07:02
Great report. I've heard a few reviews from this place but never tried it. Do you think more is on the menu?Expanded menu is tough to say. I've been there twice, two different girls. The recent one did not seem like she was willing to do much more. I asked to massage her and she said no, would not let any UTC on the bottom, and although I did not ask specifically, I didn't get an expanded menu vibe. The first girl, earlier this year maybe, seemed a lot more willing to play around but she was less attractive and I'm not even sure she's there anymore. All I know is she never asked for a tip so I just gave her the standard, but prostate play is definitely on her menu.

LustyB
06-27-20, 13:33
Anybody know if Apple opened back up?

Trailman44
06-27-20, 21:51
So made a visit as it had been a while. Called. Set up an appointment and arrived without much incident. Wanted me to use the backdoor as they were still in a soft opening. Went in and paid the fee. New talent was there so I didn't know what I was in for. As it had been a while I took the hour and asked for half medium and half soft touch with two pops. Most times they are pretty receptive if you are up front and respectful. She got to work. There was no real massage but she did spend a long time on the tease. It was a little repetitive but enjoyable. I flipped and she had a great technique to relieve the tension. Went back for some more massage. Which was all tease. And then another flip. Again great techniques. She was probably in her 40's but had a nice body and was very bubbly. OTC for her but she literally rubbed everything out of me. 60/60 for the extra pop. Would repeat in a heart beat. All masked up all the time for both of us.

Motoman36
06-27-20, 22:24
So made a visit as it had been a while. Called. Set up an appointment and arrived without much incident. Wanted me to use the backdoor as they were still in a soft opening. Went in and paid the fee. New talent was there so I didn't know what I was in for. As it had been a while I took the hour and asked for half medium and half soft touch with two pops. Most times they are pretty receptive if you are up front and respectful. She got to work. There was no real massage but she did spend a long time on the tease. It was a little repetitive but enjoyable. I flipped and she had a great technique to relieve the tension. Went back for some more massage. Which was all tease. And then another flip. Again great techniques. She was probably in her 40's but had a nice body and was very bubbly. OTC for her but she literally rubbed everything out of me. 60/60 for the extra pop. Would repeat in a heart beat. All masked up all the time for both of us.Good report, thank you! I dislike the fact that the partitions are open at the top, otherwise excellent venue. Will visit soon.

Moto.

Jay117
06-28-20, 07:27
Stopped by Rose Day Spa in Hopedale. Open. Think she said her name was YUYU. 40/50. Little ass play. Both wore mask.

Drove by Evergreen in plaza down the street. Open sign was on but did not go in.Is evergreen doing AMP-style massages again? Last I'd heard they'd switched to DIY at best, so I haven't even checked them out in, hmm, at least two years.

I do like Yuyu at Rose Day, though.

Spanker100
06-28-20, 10:49
Are you kidding me? Most of these places have been open "under the radar, appointment only" for the last month. How many health inspectors do you think this state has that they can inspect the hundreds of MP's over all the thousand of restaurants they have to check??What thousands of restaurants? Most have been closed. And even when open, rarely are inspected by Board of Health, especially random inspections. They will go if they get a complaint. At best, massage parlors get inspected when the license renews. Kind of like an elevator permit-- that's frequently expired.

CrazyCrouton
06-28-20, 10:55
I stopped by and saw Lucy. She wore a mask the whole time. She is great at massage. Limited menu. I saw the goods but passed. I saw a lot of baby damage. She has some great feet if that's your thing. I stuck with the standard menu for $40.

JWilson9969
06-28-20, 14:09
Where's somewhere I can get a 4 hands massage? I've been wanting one for years. Figured I might as well do it now.

STDKing
06-28-20, 17:18
Once again, had a great massage interrupted just as the teasing was commencing. On Saturday some brute walks in, and keeps asking the lady the same damn questions again and again. He was loud, pushy, and kept trying to talk her into getting the remainder of my time. He sounded like a total asshole. How is anyone here unaware that you just quietly leave, maybe get a possible time to come back. You are interrupting someone else's time. This dude was talking for at least five minutes and being rude to the lady on top of it (I mean what does he want; her to strip down and fuck him right there to keep him happy? Just a heads up to anyone: next time this happens, don't care who you are, going to get off the table and clock you in the jaw. No exceptions (unless it is a woman or something). This shit is annoying guys. I will probably get permabanned from the provider but dudes need to understand where the line is.

OlGary
06-28-20, 18:07
Going to try to give a visit this week. Saw it in the south shore with another spa up the street, I think Hong Kong. Wanted to try this one first. Anyone been there, can give sone quick intel before I take a dive. Young or granny providers in there, BJ, FS or GFE. How much can one expect for damage? I know corona may temporarily halt some of those services for now but any past experience if any was avail on their menu. Anything would be appreciated, Mates.

Motoman36
06-28-20, 18:35
Where's somewhere I can get a 4 hands massage? I've been wanting one for years. Figured I might as well do it now.Funny, I have been talked into a few over the years & don't enjoy them. They yak not in English, they're distracted & lazyish & you don't get to play because they're shy with each other. Enjoy!

Motoman36
06-28-20, 18:38
I called the ending in 8790 number late this afternoon & lady answered right away & said they're open. I could hear male conversation in the background, maybe TV. I'm going tomorrow.

Joe Bujian
06-28-20, 20:27
Where's somewhere I can get a 4 hands massage? I've been wanting one for years. Figured I might as well do it now.I am not a big fan of 4 hands. But had a pretty good experience with Mimi and Lynn at the place on Beacon St Brookline.

AlCaponeG7
06-28-20, 20:57
Anyone knows any massage place around boston with BBBJ happy ending?

WNeves1234
06-28-20, 23:20
I called the ending in 8790 number late this afternoon & lady answered right away & said they're open. I could hear male conversation in the background, maybe TV. I'm going tomorrow.Whats on the menu there? Any girl you know?

WNeves1234
06-28-20, 23:22
I called the ending in 8790 number late this afternoon & lady answered right away & said they're open. I could hear male conversation in the background, maybe TV. I'm going tomorrow.Open menu??

STDKing
06-29-20, 08:28
Open menu??No extras at all.

VilunyaChert
06-29-20, 09:37
Wanted me to use the backdoorYou had me going for a second there.

Rito1
06-29-20, 11:20
Now that mp's can reopen legally where are they advertising? The only place I see anything is CL beauty. I don't want to call or drive to each one to see if it is open.

CrazyCrouton
06-29-20, 11:37
Whats on the menu there? Any girl you know?Is this the same place that had an incident with a female customer and a masseuse about five years ago?

Sounds
06-29-20, 11:40
Now that mp's can reopen legally where are they advertising? The only place I see anything is CL beauty. I don't want to call or drive to each one to see if it is open.Used to be cityxguide but feds shut that down. No clue where they may end up at this point.

WongMichael
06-29-20, 16:34
I am not a big fan of 4 hands. But had a pretty good experience with Mimi and Lynn at the place on Beacon St Brookline.All Asian parlors do it. But, you need to call ahead to ensure they have more than one girl. Sometimes, they won't do it if there are only two girls. Someone still needs to answer the phone and welcome a client that barges through the door. I know diva in Boston does it. They have 3+ girls and can always call in more if needed. Good luck. 4-hands is great massage, feels very good (massage wise). The finish depends on the chemistry between the girls. If they haven't worked together before, it may be an ok experience. But, if they are good together, it will be perfect experience. Get it as a birthday gift for yourself.

WongMichael
06-29-20, 16:36
Funny, I have been talked into a few over the years & don't enjoy them. They yak not in English, they're distracted & lazyish & you don't get to play because they're shy with each other. Enjoy!That is true. They won't play with one another as they don't do that. Nor, will they go topless together. One will do it if they are alone. But, funny that they won't do it with another girl in the room. It's a gossip thing. I mention this before that it depends on the chemistry between the girls. If they work well together, it will be fun. OK or bad if not.

RoughThat
06-29-20, 16:43
Where's somewhere I can get a 4 hands massage? I've been wanting one for years. Figured I might as well do it now.I had a very memorable experience at 223 Harrison, not sure how it is now tho.

RT.

CW5544
06-29-20, 17:13
I just read an update on a bust of a massage parlor in Brockton from back in 2011. Here is the link:

https://www.enterprisenews.com/news/20200614/stoughton-womans-convictions-affirmed-in-brockton-day-spa-prostitution-case

I actually knew this women, Terry, for many years. She was once a Physical Therapist and believe it or not, she was hot as all hell in college and shortly after. I'm younger than her. She had worked on me (legit PT / Massage therapy) when I was in HS. I didn't see her for a few years and then found out she opened a chiropractic and massage place in Easton. She was a good chiropractor and had worked on me (legit work) quite a few times. I went to this place about a dozen or so times over a few years and then found out that some massage girls were giving HJ's. I didn't know if Terry knew what was going on or not but I was never offered anything more than legit services. I'm pretty sure that she got in trouble for what the girls were doing and got shut down, or maybe she decided to shut the place down on her own. I'm not sure. Some time later, she opened the Aria place in Brockton. I went there a few times too but always just to get my back cracked. I didn't live anywhere near there anymore but I used to go just for her to crack me b / c she was good at it. The last time I saw her, she told me that she was soon opening a place in Canton and wanted me to visit and get a massage w / one of her girls. I never made it there but wish I did. I saw some of the girls she had in Brockton and they were hot. Had I known, I would have asked Terry if I could see one of them after getting cracked.

What this article doesn't mention is how Terry, and her businesses ended up involved with some people that she shouldn't have. Some were actually active MA state police that were involved in what was going on.

It's really sad that she had to sit in prison for this. I certainly don't know for sure but I'm pretty confident that she wasn't forcing anyone to do anything. Were the stong-arms that got involved influencing anyone to do things?? I'd be more inclined to think they were than Terry was but there was no human trafficking happening (not that she was charged with it).

From what I knew, she was a good shit who has her life destroyed over antiquated puritan type laws. She's not a bad person.

I wasn't around this place back then. I'm not sure if this place was around back then. I'm curious to know if anyone visited her places or knew her.

CW5544
06-29-20, 17:18
I just typed out a long post about the story at this link but when I went to upload it, I got logged out of the site (timed out I guess) so I lost the whole thing. F typing all that again.

Today I read about a bust that happened in 2011.

https://www.enterprisenews.com/news/20200614/stoughton-womans-convictions-affirmed-in-brockton-day-spa-prostitution-case

I knew Terry for a long time and always knew her to be a decent person. I had typed a lot more, including some shady shit that isn't mentioned in the article but from what I understand, she wasn't forcing anyone to do anything. There were others that very well might have been coercing some but I don't know that for sure. It sucks that she has to sit in prison and have her life destroyed over some ancient, antiquated, puritan type laws.

Did anyone ever visit her locations or know her? Just wondering.

Rito1
06-29-20, 21:24
Went to Crescent Moon in Braintree. When I entered I got a hug and "long time no see". To the room both have masks on. She asks how I want it. I said med. But she just gave me a light finger tip massage. On the flip she sprays my hands and her and starts the hr. Access above and otc below. Good clean up and a. 4 tip and I thought I was out the door. I get to my car and one of you guys did not pull all the way into the parking spot and blocked me in. I had to go back in and they took him out to move his car. He did not look happy but it was his fault. I did see his massage girl. She looked at least 10 years younger then my 35-40 year old girl. But his girl who was skinny looked sexier in my opinion.

Vintage68
06-30-20, 00:41
Once again, had a great massage interrupted just as the teasing was commencing. On Saturday some brute walks in, and keeps asking the lady the same damn questions again and again. He was loud, pushy, and kept trying to talk her into getting the remainder of my time. He sounded like a total asshole. How is anyone here unaware that you just quietly leave, maybe get a possible time to come back. You are interrupting someone else's time. This dude was talking for at least five minutes and being rude to the lady on top of it (I mean what does he want; her to strip down and fuck him right there to keep him happy? Just a heads up to anyone: next time this happens, don't care who you are, going to get off the table and clock you in the jaw. No exceptions (unless it is a woman or something). This shit is annoying guys. I will probably get permabanned from the provider but dudes need to understand where the line is.This shit really annoys me. It happens more and more. Some lonely, loud mouth storms in and wants to banter and ask twenty questions. For starters, how about using church voices and keep their voices down? These places really need a receptionist to greet mongers at the door and head them off and take all of the distracting phone calls that interrupt our massage as well. I have had quite a few interruptions during HJ and it's a mood killer.

STDKing
06-30-20, 08:21
This shit really annoys me. It happens more and more. Some lonely, loud mouth storms in and wants to banter and ask twenty questions. For starters, how about using church voices and keep their voices down? These places really need a receptionist to greet mongers at the door and head them off and take all of the distracting phone calls that interrupt our massage as well. I have had quite a few interruptions during HJ and it's a mood killer.Seriously considered slugging him.

TheBoobHound
06-30-20, 08:57
This shit really annoys me. It happens more and more. Some lonely, loud mouth storms in and wants to banter and ask twenty questions.Yeah that's so annoying.

Once I was getting a massage and quickly realized the lady didn't speak English except a few short phrases. Anything I said to her she would simply reply "Really? ""Okay", or "Oh" to feign conversation. Well the doorbell rang and she went to answer it. Some old loser with a poohbear voice pleaded for a massage. Apparently he was a regular of this spa and lady. It was almost closing time, so after he accepted he couldn't get a massage he tried making small talk to catch up with her.

"How are you?

"Okay".

"Did you miss me?

"Really?

"I love you".

"Oh".

Pretty sad state for a man to be in.

Amppro95
06-30-20, 10:43
Yeah that's so annoying.

Once I was getting a massage and quickly realized the lady didn't speak English except a few short phrases. Anything I said to her she would simply reply "Really? ""Okay", or "Oh" to feign conversation. Well the doorbell rang and she went to answer it. Some old loser with a poohbear voice pleaded for a massage. Apparently he was a regular of this spa and lady. It was almost closing time, so after he accepted he couldn't get a massage he tried making small talk to catch up with her.

"How are you?

"Okay".

"Did you miss me?

"Really?

"I love you".

"Oh".

Pretty sad state for a man to be in.I have had this happen several times, there was this place with one girl and she would be blowing me or we would be 69 ing and some ass wipe would come in. Hello. Hello. She'd get dressed real quick and go out, same thing. The guy didn't get it, asking all kinds of stupid questions, I finally leaned out the door and told him to get the fuck out. Which startled him and her. He left and she came back in, had to start from scratch. I try to find places that lock the door behind you and give undivided attention.

BigIrishBalls
06-30-20, 10:43
Stopped in for a half hour .5, couldn't get a name, difficult to understand. Older lady later 40's early 50's, no ass to speak of, natural D's that are nice and soft, not sagging at all. OK massage and standard HE .4.

On a side note the mask is a big win in this situation. Sexy Asian eyes looking at you and no old lady face.

STDKing
06-30-20, 12:30
so after he accepted he couldn't get a massage he tried making small talk to catch up with her.

"How are you?

"Okay".

"Did you miss me?

"Really?

"I love you".

"Oh".

Pretty sad state for a man to be in.There really needs to be a pamphlet on this for the clueless guys: they do not love you, they love your wallet. The best you can hope for is they are looking for a rich husband, who can pay their bills. And if you do manage to marry one: you are fucking every guy she ever fucked (and still fucks, because she will for the right price) and kissing every cock she sucked (or sucks). Believe me, I know from the other side: no matter how good you take care of her, she will maintain contact with her old clients who paid well (because she is always going to be stashing additional savings). And if you think she is using protection when Fucking dudes behind your back. Just read a handful of threads in this forum.

By all means take them out to dinner if you want a nice looking girl to give you attention. Bring them home and fuck if you want something more than a massage and HJ. But understand it is only a transaction. She is only there for your money or what free services you can give her. She may not charge you, but she will get her money's worth. Your a lawyer? You will be giving her free legal advice and maybe even help with legal documents. Your a landscaper? You'll be fixing her yard. You're a Plumber? You'll be fixing her pipes for free. The list goes on. I have seen it again and again. And what's more: when she is pissed about you (which she will be when you get needy, which you will), she will complain to us, the guys who understand the transactional nature of it all. Because they only show a sliver of their true personality to those who understand the game and don't risk falling in love.

Herow
06-30-20, 16:06
I'm fairly sure that the lockdown helped do what nothing else has: break me of my interest in pursuing this.

But I am a "learn the hard way" type so I have been out a few times since. For those who enjoy a good attitude, Apple at 220 Waverly is very good.

Dboy111
06-30-20, 18:38
Looking for big natural Ds or DDs around the area. Can anyone help a brotha out? Thanks!

Hand Deliver
06-30-20, 19:54
About Meini at 136, Angela is pretty good. A report by someone else this week said about the same. Have not had anyone else there. Clean place, also just got a standard decent rubdown and ending there. Although Angela I think said that she is the same Angela that used to be at 158 A up the road, not sure if I heard her right through the mask. Glad it is not in the space in the middle of the building, where the nail place is. Would be weird if the entrance was next to the DQ door. One time though, my DQ burger was better than the massage I got at 136, cannot remember the womans name.

About spa at 158 A, also open and starts at like 9 in the mornings. They still have an Angela there too, always pleasant to me. Little older, good massage. But they have a new younger girl Amy. Soon, going to try taking a little service from Amy to test the waters. This place is clean too.

The previously named pink day spa on Hollis, I drove by there this morning and was stopped in traffic. Problem was that I could not see which door it was in due to keeping my eye on traffic. That's how I ended up in Ashland.

About the place at Concord Rd and Rt 9, although I see the lighted up massage sign, I have not been there in a long time. Last time was not long after they relocated from up the road. There were older women there then, and I just did not like the elders touching me.

About 3 Elm, appears that place is now opened up again. The little massage sign was on when I drove by this morning as well. A few weeks ago, someone in I think Boston Massage thread said that the place's website was down and they were wondering if it was going to be closed down. The site is up and I am going to call the phone number which I did not find in my phone anymore.

About 847 in Savonville adjacent to Honey Dew, the service from the short square body lady is descent. She is friendly and often on duty nowadays without the other lady who I think is the boss lady. Annoys me with the bluetooth in her ear. She answers all the calls (and there are a lot of them) while still using both hands giving you a rub or tug. Places is old, not that clean, huge double room is just way outdated. Also, has some real old clients who just come in and lay down in the room next to yours, for up to an hour, listening to your goings on, waiting for their turn to get services. I cannot really knock 847, because it gets busy, so they must be doing something right.

About brick building across the parking lot from 847, the now-closed place on the second floor. I miss Jenny from when she moved there after pressured out of Sudbury. Jenny in Sudbury and prior, was more like a friend with me.

Basically, like many other mongers have indicated, have been seeing that Waltham and Watertown have more reliable providers and wider range of services than most of metrowest.

I've had Angela a few times. She gives a good massage, good tease and HJ finish. Has anyone got any more from her? Body looks good! I'm just not very pushy. But I'd pay up. Anyone else in there worth it?

Standard fare for the most part. 60/40 good massage with a quality handshake. I prefer the place in saxonville.The 2 posts above were about Meini and in Worcester forum, but I always think of Metrowest to Waltham / Watertown areas, as fitting better into the Boston forum.

Top Floor
07-01-20, 00:45
I was losing interest in this hobby before the shutdown. Now the interest is gone completely. My bank account is happy.

I'm fairly sure that the lockdown helped do what nothing else has: break me of my interest in pursuing this.

But I am a "learn the hard way" type so I have been out a few times since. For those who enjoy a good attitude, Apple at 220 Waverly is very good..

DownWind
07-01-20, 08:44
There really needs to be a pamphlet on this for the clueless guys: they do not love you, they love your wallet. The best you can hope for is they are looking for a rich husband, who can pay their bills. And if you do manage to marry one: you are fucking every guy she ever fucked (and still fucks, because she will for the right price) and kissing every cock she sucked (or sucks). Believe me, I know from the other side: no matter how good you take care of her, she will maintain contact with her old clients who paid well (because she is always going to be stashing additional savings). And if you think she is using protection when Fucking dudes behind your back. Just read a handful of threads in this forum.

By all means take them out to dinner if you want a nice looking girl to give you attention. Bring them home and fuck if you want something more than a massage and HJ. But understand it is only a transaction. She is only there for your money or what free services you can give her. She may not charge you, but she will get her money's worth. Your a lawyer? You will be giving her free legal advice and maybe even help with legal documents. Your a landscaper? You'll be fixing her yard. You're a Plumber? You'll be fixing her pipes for free. The list goes on. I have seen it again and again. And what's more: when she is pissed about you (which she will be when you get needy, which you will), she will complain to us, the guys who understand the transactional nature of it all. Because they only show a sliver of their true personality to those who understand the game and don't risk falling in love.She's a Man Eater" 'and her eyes are always on the door'. You will be dumped if a better opportunity comes along. This is business. Ya, if you piss her off, the fangs come out quick. FFFF, pay cash for your pleasure, it is far far cheaper in so many ways. Well Put STD.

DownWind
07-01-20, 13:30
I just typed out a long post about the story at this link but when I went to upload it, I got logged out of the site (timed out I guess) so I lost the whole thing. F typing all that again.

Today I read about a bust that happened in 2011.

I knew Terry for a long time and always knew her to be a decent person. I had typed a lot more, including some shady shit that isn't mentioned in the article but from what I understand, she wasn't forcing anyone to do anything. There were others that very well might have been coercing some but I don't know that for sure. It sucks that she has to sit in prison and have her life destroyed over some ancient, antiquated, puritan type laws.

Did anyone ever visit her locations or know her? Just wondering.Terry was a shrewd business woman, and ran a very tight ship. She knew exactly what was going on and no one crossed her. Greed brought her down. Perhaps the Canton location put her in a cash crunch, who knows. She pushed her luck and fair or not, she got nailed hard. Hopefully she will be able to put this mess behind her, she will be back in some other entrepreneurial capacity.

OlGary
07-01-20, 14:31
1060 is open now. Angela can't wait to see you.

Mr Bao
07-01-20, 14:34
1060 is open now. Angela can't wait to see you.Been MIA due to this pandemic, refresh memory please of this spot and number via PM. Thanks!

WongMichael
07-01-20, 15:03
1060 is open now. Angela can't wait to see you.I messaged her during the COVID and was considering doing calls at her place. But, she chickened out and wanted to stay safe. She did text saying she was back in business at 1060. Have fun. That hole must be nice and tight.

SlowMo
07-01-20, 18:10
Anyone know if Nico is still at Eastern on prospect or where she might have gone?

Thanks,

SM.

OlGary
07-01-20, 18:36
I messaged her during the COVID and was considering doing calls at her place. But, she chickened out and wanted to stay safe. She did text saying she was back in business at 1060. Have fun. That hole must be nice and tight.The best you could get at 1060 is a nude HJ with a possibility of DATY if you are super generous. No chance of FS ever. The hole might be nice and tight but you will not be able to probe it.

JohnReid
07-02-20, 05:56
About Meini at 136, Angela is pretty good. A report by someone else this week said about the same. Have not had anyone else there. Clean place, also just got a standard decent rubdown and ending there. Although Angela I think said that she is the same Angela that used to be at 158 A up the road, not sure if I heard her right through the mask. Glad it is not in the space in the middle of the building, where the nail place is. Would be weird if the entrance was next to the DQ door. One time though, my DQ burger was better than the massage I got at 136, cannot remember the womans name.

About spa at 158 A, also open and starts at like 9 in the mornings. They still have an Angela there too, always pleasant to me. Little older, good massage. But they have a new younger girl Amy. Soon, going to try taking a little service from Amy to test the waters. This place is clean too.I have not been to 136 Pond (DQ plaza) but you mention the place down the road, Wellness Asian Bodywork 158 A Pond with the insinuation that there are extras to be had. I have never heard of, nor experienced, ANY extras at that place.

Please, from your personal experiences can you clarify exactly what is available at these two places.

Stay Safe. (Wow that takes on a whole new meaning these days!

JR.

JayBean
07-02-20, 12:50
Popped in to see an old favorite but Angela was not there. There was a petite but looked attractive girl named summer and another girl that was dressed like Walter White in breaking bad. Before you all ask, not sure if summer is the previous summer From.

139 as I don't think I ever saw her. Anyway, decided on a half hour soft touch With summer and she wore a medical mask only, nice finish with a little roaming and off I went. She had a pleasant attitude for sure. Just an FYI they are taking temperature and asking that you use hand sanitizer before you start. Not sure if this scratched my itch after so much time off. Time will tell.

No Cheater
07-02-20, 18:22
Anyone know if Nico is still at Eastern on prospect or where she might have gone?

Thanks,

SM.Hey all you Niko fans. I heard she will be back at Eastern starting Sunday.

Enjoy!

ThatGuy23
07-02-20, 22:06
Popped in to see an old favorite but Angela was not there. There was a petite but looked attractive girl named summer and another girl that was dressed like Walter White in breaking bad. Before you all ask, not sure if summer is the previous summer From.

139 as I don't think I ever saw her. Anyway, decided on a half hour soft touch With summer and she wore a medical mask only, nice finish with a little roaming and off I went. She had a pleasant attitude for sure. Just an FYI they are taking temperature and asking that you use hand sanitizer before you start. Not sure if this scratched my itch after so much time off. Time will tell.Appts necessary, or ok to walk in?

JayBean
07-03-20, 00:07
Appts necessary, or ok to walk in?I walked in but I did see a sign that said appts needed or something to that effect.

Jimmy Pratt
07-03-20, 01:25
Summer at 1060 has been there a while. Actually, I think she was there before Angela. Just to clarify. And, I personally think she is one of the hottest providers out there. Once she knows you, she will go topless, but definitely no further extras.

JP.

139 as I don't think I ever saw her. Anyway, decided on a half hour soft touch With summer and she wore a medical mask only, nice finish with a little roaming and off I went. She had a pleasant attitude for sure. Just an FYI they are taking temperature and asking that you use hand sanitizer before you start. Not sure if this scratched my itch after so much time off. Time will tell.

Grizwooos
07-03-20, 02:53
Anybody know if Selena from 59 Codd is still around?

CamperVan10
07-03-20, 07:23
Appts necessary, or ok to walk in?Appointment needed, mask needed.

Door is locked and the new rules are posted on the wall in the room. That said, if you 'dropped in' without appointment and they were not busy, perhaps they might overlook the rules, but can't really say for sure.

Three ladies working on Wednesday: Summer who looked good, Angela who looked good and Rachel who looked good. I was happy with either of the three, but with some confusion, Angela switched with Rachel and took me for the hour $60. Good body work, soft tease, great finish, and $40 tip. Standard but definitely looking to repeat.

CrazyCrouton
07-03-20, 10:28
Appointment needed, mask needed.

Door is locked and the new rules are posted on the wall in the room. That said, if you 'dropped in' without appointment and they were not busy, perhaps they might overlook the rules, but can't really say for sure.

Three ladies working on Wednesday: Summer who looked good, Angela who looked good and Rachel who looked good. I was happy with either of the three, but with some confusion, Angela switched with Rachel and took me for the hour $60. Good body work, soft tease, great finish, and $40 tip. Standard but definitely looking to repeat.I stopped by and saw Summer. It was like going to the doctors office. Took my temp. Washed my hands. We both wore masks. It was as sexual as it could be but I wasn't really feeling it. These ladies are nervous about contracting the virus and it's affecting the quality of service. I currently find this a waste of money. Summer is sweet. She has a flat ass but has a charm to her. I left mildly happy.

Hand Deliver
07-03-20, 18:20
Well I did not want to just ignore John Reid's post inquiry about 136 and 158A Pond. I did not have an intent of insinuating anything about extras. So nothing more to add. Sorry.

However, while we are on that subject of extras. The YMMV factor more than amazes me sometimes.

We realize that it is not unusual for a provider who gives extras, to give the extras to a wide range of customers. Not necessarily to all customers. It could be because the mongers are simply willing to pay the going rate for extras. It could be because the mongers have visited the provider enough times so the menu expands. It could be that the provider just gives extras to the mongers that she clicks with and likes. Some of this type of providers may say to tell no one and keep it quiet, but everyone knows anyway because they offer the extras to a lot of mongers.

Then, there is that small number of providers who typically offer only standard HJ services no matter what you offer them or how many times you have seen them. But for reasons of her own or maybe the meds she is on at a given time, the provider may all of a sudden very selectively opt to give up the goods to one customer or to a very selective inner circle of customers. Kind of like an our little secret scenario. Mongers could generally believe it would never be possible to get extras from these particular providers. I do not classify that type of provider as utr.

My personal encounters with these providers has been few and far between. Those rare "relationships" are unmentionable to me. The situation comes and goes. I can never figure out how long it might last. I ride the wave as long as I can. I keep quiet and milk it for as long as it does last. I tend to keep info about getting extras from those providers under wraps and don't share them in the open forums. They might be shared behind closed doors via pm or email with a limited audience. If I tried sharing them in the open forum, some mongers would not believe me anyway and could insist that it could never have happened. I sometimes wonder how other mongers handle these particular types of situations. I understand and respect the mongers who keep such situations quiet. If a monger did let the cat out of the bag, the provider might find out and the monger could get his extras privileges squashed like in bambi meets godzilla.

I have not been to 136 Pond (DQ plaza) but you mention the place down the road, Wellness Asian Bodywork 158 A Pond with the insinuation that there are extras to be had. I have never heard of, nor experienced, ANY extras at that place. Please, from your personal experiences can you clarify exactly what is available at these two places. Stay Safe. (Wow that takes on a whole new meaning these days! JR.

Swindle
07-04-20, 07:16
Does anyone have any info on this place in Framingham? I figured that I'd ask since there's been some chatter about the metro west area.

WongMichael
07-04-20, 09:19
Anyone been to this place near the north end Boston's best foot massage? I've seen old posts from 2016 in rubmaps. But, nothing recent and haven't heard much here in the forum. Was going to visit for a foot massage. But, wanted to know if they offer the extras with the massage. Stay safe boys!

Hand Deliver
07-04-20, 09:37
As long as you really meant Elite Hands, on Hollis Rt 126, and not Elite Touch which is at Concord Rd Rt 126 and Rt 9. That Elite Hands place is the place from my post. I mentioned that I could not see it because I was in traffic. Used to be called Pink Spa. Here is a link to an interesting past old post putting that place on blast in the town / city of Framingham's vigilante "community issues"posting site: https://seeclickfix.com/issues/2644236-post-to-neighbors.

The Elite Touch place, as I mentioned, had older ladies that you will be meeting. Hopefully someone who currently goes there will provide you with a post-hiatus update on that place.

Does anyone have any info on this place in Framingham? I figured that I'd ask since there's been some chatter about the metro west area.

Bosjim
07-04-20, 11:05
Anybody know if Selena from 59 Codd is still around?I called just before the official okay to open. Asked for her, response was she hasn't been there for a long time. Didn't get me an early appointment 😕. Went a few days after they opened. Two pretty young ladies. Lousy massage and asked for silly money for anything.

Swindle
07-04-20, 15:15
Stopped in today at 235 walnut st for an hour. Good enough rub with an ok finish. 60/40 extra 20 if you want to see / grope anything. I'll probably just hit edgell from now on. I prefer the overall experience there. I'm not looking for more in these parts.

NewGuy666
07-04-20, 17:46
Back open at 2460 Mass Ave in Cambridge. I missed lady's name but did tell me she's 37. Nice body and solid set of boobs. She wore mask whole time and gave me one when I entered. I pad 40 for 1/2 hour and 40 for tip. Did not allow UTC but grabbed top and bottom OTC. Massage only a few minutes in when started playing with my ass. I love this so got up on all fours. She slid finger deep in my asshole as I pushed back and forth, felt great. She slid two fingers in and I couldn't take it, quickly went back to one finger. After 5 minutes flipped over. She continued with finger inside me and jerked me off hard. I shot a solid load after another 5 minutes. She may have earned bigger tip if I could have played with her tits. Probably out in 20 minutes but had a great time.

WongMichael
07-05-20, 08:17
Back open at 2460 Mass Ave in Cambridge. I missed lady's name but did tell me she's 37. Nice body and solid set of boobs. She wore mask whole time and gave me one when I entered. I pad 40 for 1/2 hour and 40 for tip. Did not allow UTC but grabbed top and bottom OTC. Massage only a few minutes in when started playing with my ass. I love this so got up on all fours. She slid finger deep in my asshole as I pushed back and forth, felt great. She slid two fingers in and I couldn't take it, quickly went back to one finger. After 5 minutes flipped over. She continued with finger inside me and jerked me off hard. I shot a solid load after another 5 minutes. She may have earned bigger tip if I could have played with her tits. Probably out in 20 minutes but had a great time.I thought of going there before. It's in the back right? I go to that building for a stretching type massage, which isn't working. Might consider giving this place a try now that I know extras are available. Hope it's women that are regulars and not exchange women from NYC. I will report when I go.

LustyB
07-05-20, 08:31
Back open at 2460 Mass Ave in Cambridge. I missed lady's name but did tell me she's 37. Nice body and solid set of boobs. She wore mask whole time and gave me one when I entered. I pad 40 for 1/2 hour and 40 for tip. Did not allow UTC but grabbed top and bottom OTC. Massage only a few minutes in when started playing with my ass. I love this so got up on all fours. She slid finger deep in my asshole as I pushed back and forth, felt great. She slid two fingers in and I couldn't take it, quickly went back to one finger. After 5 minutes flipped over. She continued with finger inside me and jerked me off hard. I shot a solid load after another 5 minutes. She may have earned bigger tip if I could have played with her tits. Probably out in 20 minutes but had a great time.I've gotten a Saran Wrap job in there a few times.

WongMichael
07-05-20, 09:44
I've gotten a Saran Wrap job in there a few times.Get out! You trust them enough to get something like that? LOL!

PoorBill
07-05-20, 11:16
I called just before the official okay to open. Asked for her, response was she hasn't been there for a long time. Didn't get me an early appointment 😕. Went a few days after they opened. Two pretty young ladies. Lousy massage and asked for silly money for anything.She is no longer at cod. She has other interests and will see a few lucky guys.

TurnOverHoney
07-05-20, 15:43
Anyone try spring st yet? They appear open. I have been to orchid I think. It was okay, skinny older provider. I haven't tried The one at the corner of the busy intersection. Also cod in Quincy I wouldn't go as it seems they upsell. Don't go see how they like it with zero customers.

WongMichael
07-05-20, 15:59
https://tryst.link/massage/roxanne-lane

Looks promising and rates are within my range / fair value. Though it doesn't sound she'll do FS, massage and HOPEFULLY, a release. She's from vegas, so I'm going to post and see if anyone has seen her in the past. I'm going to visit the vegas forum and see if any notes there.

Grizwooos
07-05-20, 16:00
She is no longer at cod. She has other interests and will see a few lucky guys.Where is she hosting these days? How to get in touch?

SoulKing1980
07-05-20, 19:28
She is no longer at cod. She has other interests and will see a few lucky guys.Where did you see her in March?

IrishGoldenRod
07-06-20, 07:01
Sad to have returned to a new face (and tits) in Wilmington.

Carrie was her name, went and saw her for HHR. Not a bad massage. Limited tease, stopped to answer the phone, then the flip. Nothing special, and absolutely no roaming allowed. All in all compared to the former set of D cups that used to be there (and open for enjoyment) this was a big step down. Not really worth the drive up there. 45/40.

HappyDave
07-06-20, 08:39
She has an add on CL now. Anyone tell me her looks?

Newtonville Massage Therpay (Newton MA).

© craigslist. Map data © OpenStreetMap.

7 XX Washington St near Beach.

(google map).

Massage Therapy!

Hours: By Appointment, Only *No walk-ins * Available 7 days 9:00 am- 10:00 pm. 617-4 xx-00 xx.

Must have mask.

Massage:

Deep tissue 60.00.

Swedish 60.00.

Newly remodeled extremely clean & spotless.

BuddhaBabes123
07-06-20, 12:26
Anyone been to Relaxing Time in Pembroke? Passed it today but haven't seen many reviews. TIA.

TurnOverHoney
07-06-20, 12:36

craigslist. Map data OpenStreetMap.

(google map).

Massage Therapy!

Hours: By Appointment, Only *No walk-ins * Available 7 days 9:00 am- 10:00 pm. 617-4 xx-00 xx.

Must have mask.

Massage:.Black hair, good looking face wise, decent chest, butt. I think happiness is it there as the location isn't the greatest next to the herb shop. I got shorted last time, but requested the soft touch. 15 minutes, left 20 for a tip. She almost didn't let me leave LMAO. Another longer boldly walked in and asked some questions like a moron. It's a rub and tug idiot. If your into the full service the prices are 130/160, that's how you know. What candy provides can be had at any place.

RoadWarrior182
07-06-20, 12:46
Take your pick for links:

https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/waltham/erotic-massage-parlor/eastern-massage/34926

http://massagejoints.com/location/eastern-massage-5094

They advertise all over. I use to frequent the one in Tewksbury and had a rappot with the girls there. On a whim I was doing some work in the area and figured I'd give Ella a shot. I got lucky and she said she was available in 30 minutes. Doors are locked so you have to knock but Ella answered and we went to the room. The usual ensued, pay the house, some bad English chit-chat. I really did want\need a decent massage and Ella delivered on that count. Maybe a bit too hard as I was pretty sore the next day but I do love me a hard massage. She did quite a bit of teasing during the massage reaching between my legs, rubbing my balls, running her fingers up my crack. Once I flipped over all pretenses were tossed aside and she greased her hands and me up good. Was a fairly basic rub and tug with a very good prostate examination. Wish there were more like her around that are reliable. I would highly recommend. Many wouldn't like the parking or the location but I could care less. I always walk in and out of these places like I belong there and never have any issues. Other than her answering the door in a mask and having me wash up\use sanitizer prior to going to the room it was like pre-Covid days. I enjoyed it and will be back. $60 to the house, $60 to Ella.

Dgell
07-06-20, 13:26

craigslist. Map data OpenStreetMap.

(google map).

Massage Therapy!

Must have mask.

Massage:

Deep tissue 60.00..She's a slim lady, mid 40's. Doesn't help that her mask blocks most of her face, LOL.

Excellent deep tissue massage.

Dgell
07-06-20, 13:28
A lot of Asian masseuses are slim, but I'm more interested in curvier ladies.

Any suggestions / tips?

JohnGlobalCorp
07-06-20, 14:29
I have been a very enthusiastic monger for quite sometime, enjoy the hunt to the fullest but everything has to come to an end is inevitable, in relationships and business so many things in life you have to understand how to measure the risk, I respect the fact that we all have the right to choose are faulty choices or maybe great choices democracy is a beautiful thing but on the same time I have a hard time trying to understand why am I putting myself in this kind of risk the business hasn't slow down in fact I think it's busier today than ever before, I'm sure many of you will have an incredible amount of confidence to go through a hospital ER because obviously the race is high this exposure Will to Eminem harm, I would urge anyone who is willing to put some thought in what I'm saying to quit this business at least for a while until we can all ensure a way to be safe. Remember many of you are middle-age or in your 40's, I'm sure even many of you have some kind of medical condition In your history I try not to forget your family who would be incredibly harm by this virus don't be afraid to be honest with yourself made the right decision for you and Water is who you love.

Good luck my friends I hope the best for you.

ChipJohnson001
07-06-20, 15:20
Anyone been to this place near the north end Boston's best foot massage? I've seen old posts from 2016 in rubmaps. But, nothing recent and haven't heard much here in the forum. Was going to visit for a foot massage. But, wanted to know if they offer the extras with the massage. Stay safe boys!Great massage, but was not able to wrangle extras over 3 visits. I think you could get there, as they clearly "get it" but probably HJ at most.

MacAdamia87
07-06-20, 15:42
She is no longer at cod. She has other interests and will see a few lucky guys.Selena was a true gem. Great attitude, great body, and she gave a fantastic massage. 59 cod just hasn't been the same without her. Would be very nice to see her again.

Jimmy Pratt
07-06-20, 18:09
I was going to stay on the sidelines a bit longer, but after hearing that most places are taking the pandemic seriously, I decided to call 1060 on my way through Waltham. Unfortunately, they were busy for another 45 minutes or so. Instead, I called Eastern and was told "we waiting for you". When I got there, Ella was at the front desk, with Nicole standing nearby (doors were not locked on weekday, BTW). Ella immediately recognized me, and we had some chit-chat, which she ended by asking if I want 4-hands because there's 3 girls working today. I wasn't in the mood, and wanted a full hour. Nicole took my temperature and I was requested to wash my hands. She led me into the room, and immediately another of you guys came in the front door saying you had an appointment at 2:15 (it was about 2:05). Somehow, Nicole was switched out and Kelly came back with my change. Normally, I would rather have Nicole for her looks and because I know her, but I was actually OK with trying something new. For those who don't know, Nicole is one of the hotter providers, but I also feel that she tries to upsell a lot for lifting her shirt, because she knows she can.

Kelly is kinda in-between Nicole and Ella. Definitely older than Nicole, but maybe not as old as Ella. Pretty enough, with a great little body. Her slightly sagging breasts may be what gives away her age, likely 30's not 20's.

Massage was pretty good, with elbows being used (asked for hard). Transition to the tease was flawless, and then on the flip got access up top. Not rushed, and very skilled. Afterward, she did some work on the quads and finished with great scalp / head work. Got the full hour, and gave her more than the standard tip. Mostly because she didn't haggle.

Both of us wore masks, although a few times while face down I pulled it below my nose for a quick break. Could smell that they are definitely spraying the tables down with Lysol. The only thing I'll do differently next time is bring my own towel. The one there was only used after the release to briefly cover me while she went for the hot towel, but I think I'd rather have one I know is clean. Oh, and it's probably a good thing that I didn't take 4-handed because at least one more monger came in during my massage.

Stay safe out there!

JP.

WNeves1234
07-06-20, 18:37
I was going to stay on the sidelines a bit longer, but after hearing that most places are taking the pandemic seriously, I decided to call 1060 on my way through Waltham. Unfortunately, they were busy for another 45 minutes or so. Instead, I called Eastern and was told "we waiting for you". When I got there, Ella was at the front desk, with Nicole standing nearby (doors were not locked on weekday, BTW). Ella immediately recognized me, and we had some chit-chat, which she ended by asking if I want 4-hands because there's 3 girls working today. I wasn't in the mood, and wanted a full hour. Nicole took my temperature and I was requested to wash my hands. She led me into the room, and immediately another of you guys came in the front door saying you had an appointment at 2:15 (it was about 2:05). Somehow, Nicole was switched out and Kelly came back with my change. Normally, I would rather have Nicole for her looks and because I know her, but I was actually OK with trying something new. For those who don't know, Nicole is one of the hotter providers, but I also feel that she tries to upsell a lot for lifting her shirt, because she knows she can.

Kelly is kinda in-between Nicole and Ella. Definitely older than Nicole, but maybe not as old as Ella. Pretty enough, with a great little body. Her slightly sagging breasts may be what gives away her age, likely 30's not 20's.

Massage was pretty good, with elbows being used (asked for hard). Transition to the tease was flawless, and then on the flip got access up top. Not rushed, and very skilled. Afterward, she did some work on the quads and finished with great scalp / head work. Got the full hour, and gave her more than the standard tip. Mostly because she didn't haggle.

Both of us wore masks, although a few times while face down I pulled it below my nose for a quick break. Could smell that they are definitely spraying the tables down with Lysol. The only thing I'll do differently next time is bring my own towel. The one there was only used after the release to briefly cover me while she went for the hot towel, but I think I'd rather have one I know is clean. Oh, and it's probably a good thing that I didn't take 4-handed because at least one more monger came in during my massage.

Stay safe out there!

JP.Any one know how I can find this place.

Joe Bujian
07-06-20, 20:02
Any one know how I can find this place.1060 Main St.

WNeves1234
07-06-20, 20:57
Main St.I called them today and they said there are no Ella or Nicole there!!.

Lego19
07-06-20, 21:02

Stay safe out there!

JP.Is Nicole, Nico? Or she a new girl at Eastern?

Joe Bujian
07-06-20, 21:24
Is Nicole, Nico? Or she a new girl at Eastern?I am sure Jimmy's "Nicole" is not a new girl. She is Niko, or Nico depending on your spelling preference.

Jimmy Pratt
07-06-20, 22:46
I am sure Jimmy's "Nicole" is not a new girl. She is Niko, or Nico depending on your spelling preference.So, interestingly enough. When she took me to the room and I was paying I said something like "hi Niko, do you remember me?" She corrected me with "Nicole" - this time clearly pronouncing it that way. Perhaps she spent the pandemic working on her ESL?

For everyone asking. It's the same Niko that everyone knows, loves, and drools over. Definitely top-5 on the cute providers list.

Kelly, on the other hand, came from NY within the last week and I'm sure nobody has ever seen her here before. She'll be here for about a month.

JP.

Jimmy Pratt
07-06-20, 22:50
Any one know how I can find this place.Dude, everything you need is in my post. You just need to do a little sleuthing, either in this thread or on the internet.

1060 is obviously a street address.

Eastern is obviously the name of a place.

They are 2 different places, but the common link is Waltham.

Sounds
07-07-20, 08:15
I called them today and they said there are no Ella or Nicole there!!.That is an unusual response. Even if there is no girl by that name, typical massage place response is "Yes, Come on over!

Joe Bujian
07-07-20, 08:42
I called them today and they said there are no Ella or Nicole there!!.In JP's review he is clearly talking about 2 different places in Waltham. One is Eastern on Prospect St where you can find Ella and Nicole and Kelley. The other is the 1060 Main St place called Qing where you can find Angela and Summer if she is still there. Please try them out and leave us a review.

WNeves1234
07-07-20, 09:20
In JP's review he is clearly talking about 2 different places in Waltham. One is Eastern on Prospect St where you can find Ella and Nicole and Kelley. The other is the Main St place called Qing where you can find Angela and Summer if she is still there. Please try them out and leave us a reviewMy mistake guys I called the wrong place. I'll those places and leave a review here. Thanks.

Dboy111
07-07-20, 09:30

Stay safe out there!

JP.Hey is Nicole in Waltham really busty? Does she have Ds or DDs and are they all natural? I've been looking for a busty Asian lately.

PadMe5
07-07-20, 10:20
That is an unusual response. Even if there is no girl by that name, typical massage place response is "Yes, Come on over!Not for 1060, Angela is honest (as far as AMPs). Plus, she's cute without pretending to be someone else. Haven't been there in ages, but the mamasan always ran a limited menu and clean operation. Seems they're going the full nine yards with temparature checks and masks, which fits their usual style.

Rookie LEO can't figure out the names from that review?

OlGary
07-07-20, 12:44
Finally Cherry B is open for business. It seems that 139 might be the only casualty of the pandemic.

OlGary
07-07-20, 14:05
Not for 1060, Angela is honest (as far as AMPs). Plus, she's cute without pretending to be someone else. Haven't been there in ages, but the mamasan always ran a limited menu and clean operation. Seems they're going the full nine yards with temparature checks and masks, which fits their usual style.Angela is a sweet little thing.

CrazyCrouton
07-07-20, 16:17
I made the mistake of going there recently. I was greeted by Amy and she led me to the room. She is short, stocky older with huge cans and zero sex appeal. She spoke good English and did a halfway decent massage. That is the only good. I turned over at the halfway point to see. What was offered. The answer to that is nothing. She started with the compliments. This followed by her drenching my lower body with oil. She then proceeded to unromantically flick my nuts. Yes, flick them with her finger. She would do this off and on to the point where it became uncomfortable. I finally asked her to stop. When she did it again I couldn't take it anymore I stood up, dressed and left. I did leave a small tip.

EddieMc1031
07-07-20, 17:40
Went by the High Street parlor in Waltham. Got a one hour massage from a girl named Candy. She wore a mask and had me keep on mine. She was attractive and young (in 20's). She had A cups and a nice little hairy pussy. Only problem was she was not cheap. It was 60/ hr plus 100 tip for her to get all nude and have me massage her (after my massage) and then get HJ. Also no touching of her nice twat and she kneeled on my back too hard and it was sore the next day. Before I get any shit from other posters, I did try to negotiate with her but she knew she was hot and stuck to her guns. I will not be back. She told me every girl now working at High Street has not been there long and she is headed back to Flushing in a month.

STDKing
07-07-20, 19:39
Hey is Nicole in Waltham really busty? Does she have Ds or DDs and are they all natural? I've been looking for a busty Asian lately.They are DDDs and she lactates Nestle Quick so you can hydrate after. Go to town Dboy.

Jimmy Pratt
07-07-20, 22:22
I called them today and they said there are no Ella or Nicole there!!.I'm guessing you called the wrong AMP. Nicole and Ella are at Eastern on Prospect. Judging from how the posts were arranged, many people may have assumed Nicole was at Qing on Main Street.

Dgell
07-08-20, 08:14
May I ask what the rates (house+tip) were?

JP.

MrBologna
07-08-20, 11:49
They are DDDs and she lactates Nestle Quick so you can hydrate after. Go to town Dboy.Would that be the strawberry or chocolate Nestle Quick? May be a deal breaker for me.

Lego19
07-08-20, 11:56
Would that be the strawberry or chocolate Nestle Quick? May be a deal breaker for me.In the darkness they are always chocolate.

MrBologna
07-08-20, 12:18
In the darkness they are always chocolate.😂128514;128514;.

StartWithDos1
07-08-20, 13:54
Where do you enter to get in?

CamperVan10
07-08-20, 14:53
Going back a couple / few years, the older ladies at Elite Touch were both large chested. Had some good massages there and a couple bad ones, which was the last straw and haven't repeated. One of them, after a few visits lifted up her shirt for me to gain full access, proudly displaying natural D cups for my enjoyment. Another time, Lucy if I can recall, with double Ds, denied me any chance repeatedly, haven't returned as a result. But for the fans of big guns on Asian ladies, that place had them.

As long as you really meant Elite Hands, on Hollis Rt 126, and not Elite Touch which is at Concord Rd Rt 126 and Rt 9. That Elite Hands place is the place from my post. I mentioned that I could not see it because I was in traffic. Used to be called Pink Spa. Here is a link to an interesting past old post putting that place on blast in the town / city of Framingham's vigilante "community issues"posting site: https://seeclickfix.com/issues/2644236-post-to-neighbors.

The Elite Touch place, as I mentioned, had older ladies that you will be meeting. Hopefully someone who currently goes there will provide you with a post-hiatus update on that place.

CamperVan10
07-08-20, 15:00
Stopped in today at 235 walnut st for an hour. Good enough rub with an ok finish. 60/40 extra 20 if you want to see / grope anything. I'll probably just hit edgell from now on. I prefer the overall experience there. I'm not looking for more in these parts.I read that Walnut is completely average now? That place has had excellent talent in the past, rotating up from Flushing, and some very average talent also. It can be hit or miss, but consistent HE every time. It's a solid operation, sometimes the owner man is there to maintain authoritative presence and the girls dislike it, but when the going is good it can be highly rated.

TurnOverHoney
07-08-20, 16:19
Was pretty horny and had to get a nut so I went to a hotel AMP. The ladies there are very very old, but okay Japanese bodies. So I was like whatever not a high price tag. Just a heads up there are 2 so both of them are there. One is a petite grandma LOL, other busty and petite grandma. Mask on, is provided. After cash is exchanged clothes come off, hand job and full service. I should have seen Yuri but she is downtown. Anyways jackhammer hand job, and if you want full. I had been there a long time ago and got a busty older Asian. The ad is on tryst and sometimes Eros 508. I don't recommend this place. They are in Waltham. I guess there handlers misinterpreted prostitution as having the oldest women instead of the oldest profession.

HighAmperage
07-08-20, 17:43
Selena was a true gem. Great attitude, great body, and she gave a fantastic massage. 59 cod just hasn't been the same without her. Would be very nice to see her again.Selena is one of the nicest and most beautiful AMP girls I have ever come across. I used to bring her Macadamia nuts from my frequent trips to Hawaii when she was at Crystal. Wished I could have taken her there. The she moved on to Cod and it was just too far to go on a regular basis, so I lost touch. Alas.

Regnet Exitium
07-08-20, 18:22
Has anyone been recently? How is the setup looks like apartments or it it a business?

OlGary
07-08-20, 22:35
Where do you enter to get in?Try the front door.

FingerPussy
07-08-20, 22:39
Been doing this for close to 20 years. Have read forum almost daily, but never created an account or posted, only read. Place are open, wear a mask, and proceed as normal. Its that simple. I have managed to find a few real UTR's via putting in some real effort. Find an Asian place that is legit, go often, tip well, be patient and in the end. You'll be happy. I mean 10 visits or more before you get them to turn. These are not providers, but if they like you, good things happen. Pm me if you have good intel to trade.

Have not seen a single post ever on this topic. Anyone ever successful at achieving anal at any AMP in Mass? And no, I don't mean a prostate tickle.

Jimmy Pratt
07-09-20, 01:27
May I ask what the rates (house+tip) were?House fee is still $60 for an hour. I usually tip them 40-50 because they know me. But for Kelly I gave her $60 since it was my first time back and she gave access to the top.

JP.

Jimmy Pratt
07-09-20, 01:33
I read that Walnut is completely average now? That place has had excellent talent in the past, rotating up from Flushing, and some very average talent also. It can be hit or miss, but consistent HE every time. It's a solid operation, sometimes the owner man is there to maintain authoritative presence and the girls dislike it, but when the going is good it can be highly rated.I stopped going to F'ham Bodyworks because all the gals who knew me left a long time ago, and the new ones ALL haggle with you on the flip. It's kinda my biggest complaint for any location. First of all, they should know that it's better not to ask for money right before the tug because now they've offered services for cash, if I was a LEO. Second, it just kills the mood, and once they know they're getting $XX tip, why should they try hard? I always tell them I am a good tipper, as long as they do a good job. Sometimes that's too intricate of a sentence for them to comprehend, but I really try to never give them a number until I am finished and know how they performed.

If anyone visits 235, assuming they re-open, please report if we should go back!

JP.

HappyDave
07-09-20, 08:13
Anyone know this place, never seen an ad for it before. https://boston.rubratings.com/181571.

Amppro95
07-09-20, 08:17
I just don't do it, I say slowly and clearly, I tip very well depends on what you do. If they ask, how much? I say, you will be happy, and that's the end, if they ask again I say just HJ and they get 40, if they do extras, they are compensated, I have found it to be about 50/50. Sometimes they will ask. What do you want? I say full sex. Sometimes it happens, sometimes its a BJ. That's one of the things I like about AMPs, it's like a box of chocolates.

Sounds
07-09-20, 09:33
Have not seen a single post ever on this topic. Anyone ever successful at achieving anal at any AMP in Mass? And no, I don't mean a prostate tickle.Has happened according to a friend. He is a reliable source. I knew the girl and was not surprised. But she is long gone.

Not something I try for so do not know how readily available it is.

DimSum21
07-09-20, 13:27
Has anyone had luck with extras that involve taking off the mask like DATY or BJ? It seems most here are getting standard finishes, and that's been my luck as well.

Firedog069
07-09-20, 13:37
Anyone know this place, never seen an ad for it before. https://boston.rubratings.com/181571.Been there and done that a cpl of times. First time around, about a year ago I had Tina. Not bad 40 yo or so kind of a spinner but could use help in the face department. So so massage and I gave her one too. Made me promise not to tell anyone. Finished me with a HJ and when I tried for some pussy she got a little cranky. Flash forward to a few weeks ago. Called first had to come up the fire escape through the back door (pre phase 3). I thought I had a new girl as she looked cute as hell with a mask on, nice eyes. Turns out it was Tina. Not a bad massage, gave her a good rub back and front with sexy red panties which didn't really get in the way but she wouldn't let me take them all the off. Had her flip and gave the front side a good going over. Small Bs with flesh colored silicone pasties on her nipples. Looked odd, at first I thought she didn't have nipples LOL. Anyway not a bad experience but Its not new and it's the same girl even though they claim "New Young Girls".

I did get a chance to go to Blue Harbor in Rockland recently. Got Coco, great massage, very, very sensual from the start. Big tits and dropped her pants after the flip fingered her soaking wet pussy and ass. She was blowing at my dick, her way of asking I wanted BJ I said ok how much, she tells me $ ummm hell no I say. 80 she says no so I tell her forget it. She relented and says next time $. Yah, whatever. I tell her no rubber she tells me I'm crazy and get the saran wrap LOL. I don't know why I agree to blow job at these places they always suck (pun intended). Anyway, good sexy massage, I'll go see her again. There's another younger girl there too, very cute Coco says try her next time.

MacAdamia87
07-09-20, 14:09
Been there and done that a cpl of times. First time around, about a year ago I had Tina. Not bad 40 yo or so kind of a spinner but could use help in the face department. So so massage and I gave her one too. Made me promise not to tell anyone. Finished me with a HJ and when I tried for some pussy she got a little cranky. Flash forward to a few weeks ago. Called first had to come up the fire escape through the back door (pre phase 3). I thought I had a new girl as she looked cute as hell with a mask on, nice eyes. Turns out it was Tina. Not a bad massage, gave her a good rub back and front with sexy red panties which didn't really get in the way but she wouldn't let me take them all the off. Had her flip and gave the front side a good going over. Small Bs with flesh colored silicone pasties on her nipples. Looked odd, at first I thought she didn't have nipples LOL. Anyway not a bad experience but Its not new and it's the same girl even though they claim "New Young Girls".

I did get a chance to go to Blue Harbor in Rockland recently. Got Coco, great massage, very, very sensual from the start. Big tits and dropped her pants after the flip fingered her soaking wet pussy and ass. She was blowing at my dick, her way of asking I wanted BJ I said ok how much, she tells me $ ummm hell no I say. 80 she says no so I tell her forget it. She relented and says next time $. Yah, whatever. I tell her no rubber she tells me I'm crazy and get the saran wrap LOL. I don't know why I agree to blow job at these places they always suck (pun intended). Anyway, good sexy massage, I'll go see her again. There's another younger girl there too, very cute Coco says try her next time.Sounds like Blue Harbor might be on their way to being as good as they were before the departure of Kimmy. How was Coco as far as appearance?

Dunkin1958
07-09-20, 14:23
Anyone know where she is now? Went to Lotus. She not there any more. Thanks.

Firedog069
07-09-20, 14:35
Sounds like Blue Harbor might be on their way to being as good as they were before the departure of Kimmy. How was Coco as far as appearance?Coco is 45-50 I'd guess. Pretty enough face but a bit matronly looking the day I saw her. Tried for FS as well and was denied.

STDKing
07-09-20, 19:50
Has happened according to a friend. He is a reliable source. I knew the girl and was not surprised. But she is long gone.

Not something I try for so do not know how readily available it is.Yeah, anal probably isn't a good idea at most AMPs (even if it is on the table).

Dgell
07-09-20, 23:58
I literally got back from 986 a couple of hours ago. Was driving past it, stopped and called to see if they could take me for a hh. Temp check, sprayed my hands and feet (Amy. Little stocky, limited English.

Made small talk with her during the massage, had to use Google translate a few times to get the message across. Made her laugh a few times and she gently slapped my ass and ran her hand through my crack. That was nice. She said she was in NY and only got to the Boston area in March.

She worked very well with me, finish was really good as well. Not too much oil, very soft hands.

I'm wondering if her name really is Amy, or if that's some generic name they use, because my experience was very different from yours.

I made the mistake of going there recently. I was greeted by Amy and she led me to the room. She is short, stocky older with huge cans and zero sex appeal. She spoke good English and did a halfway decent massage. That is the only good. I turned over at the halfway point to see. What was offered. The answer to that is nothing. She started with the compliments. This followed by her drenching my lower body with oil. She then proceeded to unromantically flick my nuts. Yes, flick them with her finger. She would do this off and on to the point where it became uncomfortable. I finally asked her to stop. When she did it again I couldn't take it anymore I stood up, dressed and left. I did leave a small tip.

OlGary
07-10-20, 07:19
House fee is still $60 for an hour. I usually tip them 40-50 because they know me. But for Kelly I gave her $60 since it was my first time back and she gave access to the top.

JP.I usually give to providers more if they know me.

Mini Man
07-10-20, 08:58
Has anyone tried AnKang massage in Cohasset? I am curious about this place.

ClamShack
07-10-20, 09:40
Has anyone tried AnKang massage in Cohasset? I am curious about this placeYou've asked this question a few times before. Just go already and report back.

Delanojjjj
07-10-20, 10:12
Stoped into see may in Marshfield The other day. It was nice to see her again. When I got there she was masked up and took my temperature. Went to room to get ready I thought to myself how funny I must look standing in my Birthday suit with just a mask on.

As always massage was fantastic She covered the bases, nice tease before the flip standard finish good cleanup followed by short but good foot rub to finish my time.

I will be back.

Zimmm33
07-10-20, 11:07
I just don't do it, I say slowly and clearly, I tip very well depends on what you do. If they ask, how much? I say, you will be happy, and that's the end, if they ask again I say just HJ and they get 40, if they do extras, they are compensated, I have found it to be about 50/50. Sometimes they will ask. What do you want? I say full sex. Sometimes it happens, sometimes its a BJ. That's one of the things I like about AMPs, it's like a box of chocolates.Cum, Forrest, Cum.

ClayMcCoy
07-10-20, 13:41
Has anyone tried AnKang massage in Cohasset? I am curious about this place.How about TOFTT?

Fuhgetaboudit
07-10-20, 17:00
Decided to try out both the Pond St AMPs to compare. I found the older 158 A Angela to be uninspiring. She was the only one working. No younger one in site. Rubdown fair, ending technique could not even get me to completion. Edges of the drapes that are their doors, seemed to cover the opening. No interruptions by phone calls or walkins during my time there. Left there and drove directly down the street to 136. I drew Kelly who didn't seem older, but was not young. There were 2 or 3 providers working, no 136 Angela on duty. Pleasant enough, massage not bad and thorough, excellent ending. Edges of the drapes that are their doors, leave clear view on both ends so not fully block view from the hallway. Tons of phone and walking interruptions, which negatively impacted my session because Kelly had to keep leaving. My votes are in, 136 rated a six out of ten, 158 A rated a three. I have a feeling that others may share the feeling that 136 is a go, and 158 A is a no go. It was a rare opportunity for me to have been able to make a comparison by visiting one place right after visiting the other (vs visiting them days apart and trying to compare). I got the feeling that there was upside opportunity for services at 136 with repeat visits but not sure.

WongMichael
07-10-20, 18:53
Went back after a long hiatus and got myself back into business. New girl (obviously), couldn't get 4-hand as wasn't enough girls. She wore a mask, no gloves, good massage, flip and went to work. A bit of a fantasy to see the girl w / a medical mask jacking you off. She was thin, cute, older. But, she didn't have the stamina. Started wheezing after 15-seconds. It takes me a good 3-4 minutes. Depends on her technique. After she was finished with me, she was sweating. I made her earn her tip. Didn't get the name as I didn't bother. This place switches girls every 2-3 weeks. Not bad place, good parking, right on the Cleveland circle line. Afterwards, good places to eat after you spent your calories on the table. Happy hunting.

WongMichael
07-10-20, 18:56
Has anyone had luck with extras that involve taking off the mask like DATY or BJ? It seems most here are getting standard finishes, and that's been my luck as well.I seriously doubt any extras, especially skin to skin contact. Most of these girls are from NYC and if they catch it, they wouldn't know how, where or what to do. Seriously doubt the mama san will even help. And their insurance, if they have it, is most likely in NYC and not here. I wouldn't even make an attempt as you may end up catching it yourself.

ThatGuy23
07-10-20, 23:58
Sounds like Blue Harbor might be on their way to being as good as they were before the departure of Kimmy. How was Coco as far as appearance?There a back entrance, or just the front one?

Walk-ins ok? Masks mandatory?

Jimmy Weed
07-11-20, 07:08
I seriously doubt any extras, especially skin to skin contact. Most of these girls are from NYC and if they catch it, they wouldn't know how, where or what to do. Seriously doubt the mama san will even help. And their insurance, if they have it, is most likely in NYC and not here. I wouldn't even make an attempt as you may end up catching it yourself.Of course extras are available, this is how the make money. I have checked all the boxes in the past 2 weeks at many places in the Boston area.

CrazyCrouton
07-11-20, 07:44
I literally got back from 986 a couple of hours ago. Was driving past it, stopped and called to see if they could take me for a hh. Temp check, sprayed my hands and feet (Amy. Little stocky, limited English.

Made small talk with her during the massage, had to use Google translate a few times to get the message across. Made her laugh a few times and she gently slapped my ass and ran her hand through my crack. That was nice. She said she was in NY and only got to the Boston area in March.

She worked very well with me, finish was really good as well. Not too much oil, very soft hands.

I'm wondering if her name really is Amy, or if that's some generic name they use, because my experience was very different from yours.It sounds like her. One man's trash is another man's treasure. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

JonnyT017
07-11-20, 09:13
Going back a couple / few years, the older ladies at Elite Touch were both large chested. Had some good massages there and a couple bad ones, which was the last straw and haven't repeated. One of them, after a few visits lifted up her shirt for me to gain full access, proudly displaying natural D cups for my enjoyment. Another time, Lucy if I can recall, with double Ds, denied me any chance repeatedly, haven't returned as a result. But for the fans of big guns on Asian ladies, that place had them.Visited last weekend for old times sake. Still the same two. Coco and Cici. I drew Cici, definitely the less attractive of the two. Coco is older and with nicer tits. Same deal as always-very good massage, good hand job, utc roaming allowed. 60/40. If I go back it's definitley Coco.

Dgell
07-11-20, 09:38
Is this in Framingham?

Visited last weekend for old times sake. Still the same two. Coco and Cici. I drew Cici, definitely the less attractive of the two. Coco is older and with nicer tits. Same deal as always-very good massage, good hand job, utc roaming allowed. 60/40. If I go back it's definitley Coco.

Bozscaggs
07-11-20, 09:54
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

OlGary
07-11-20, 10:30
I seriously doubt any extras, especially skin to skin contact. Most of these girls are from NYC and if they catch it, they wouldn't know how, where or what to do. Seriously doubt the mama san will even help. And their insurance, if they have it, is most likely in NYC and not here. I wouldn't even make an attempt as you may end up catching it yourself.Does BBFS count as extras? I have it no problem but, of course, wearing a mask.

CumOver
07-11-20, 10:55
Stopped by in Pembroke for hh. Provider was middle-aged, decent body. Can't comment on the face because she had a mask. Told me her name but I forgot it. She led me to the room and I got undressed. Massage was very relaxing (hence the name) and on the flip, I asked if there was anything else on the menu but she denied. I settled for a standard HJ so damage was 40/40. Don't know if I'll go back but drove by it too many times not to stop in.

Dgell
07-11-20, 16:35
Was this at 141 or 60? Been on the lookout for a curvy provider.

Called ahead and made an appointment for mid-morning. Greeted by a young-ish (mid 30's) decent looking woman, a few extra pounds, but cute. She led me to the room, gave her 60 for an hour. Went for medium and she delivered with perfect pressure, actually gave a really good massage. No real small talk, just the typical "been here before?" Hot towel and light tease, then the flip. Standard finish with OTC roaming top and bottom. Finished quickly, had about 12-15 minutes left after clean up. Offered head or foot massage, went with head. She finished at almost an hour on the dot. Really great service, extra tip. No haggling, she was cute and playful, absolutely will return. She said her name was Lisa, which I don't believe I've seen in prior posts. If you don't mind a curvy girl, I def recommend.

Dgell
07-12-20, 11:03
I've seen some reports going back a few months, but has anyone visited this place recently?

Cheers,

DG.

MassConfusion
07-12-20, 12:04
Went to Eastern today and drew Niko she is very sexy and gave a great tease, on the flip it didn't feel rushed I enjoyed it.

Saw a short girl on the way out that looked pretty cute too. Will definitely repeat.

WongMichael
07-12-20, 15:01
Does BBFS count as extras? I have it no problem but, of course, wearing a mask.I'm sure if the money is right. But, they'll cover up unless they really know you. I had one in quincy where I go raw everytime and all the time, until recently, she grabbed a rubber and threw it on. Since I know her really well, I didn't even mention it. Obviously she may have done it to protect herself from covid or she caught something from someone.

STDKing
07-12-20, 15:40
Just noticing a slew of reviews of my local favorites at rubmaps since the opening. Slowdown guys, four back to back reviews in a week is definitely going to attract LE attention to a place when people see that shit. Space them out a couple months apart at least. If I know a guy on June 27th got a blowjob at a place, it does me no help to know another dude got one on July 1st.

Herow
07-12-20, 15:45
I've seen some reports going back a few months, but has anyone visited this place recently?

Cheers,

DG.Apple is good, tiny, spinner, enthusiastic.

Cindy was kind of a jerk, wanted more than she really earned, but had a good massage and tease going at first.

OlGary
07-12-20, 19:18

Cheers,

DG.Visited Waverley earlier today. I didn't make an appointment, just came to the back door, buzzed and was greeted by a very small woman who turned out to be Apple. Apparently they were not super busy on Sunday afternoon and I was taken to the room right away. She laughed when I handed her 200 with a rubber and stepped out for a couple of minutes and came back with a tray of sanitizing fluids. She measured my temperature (kind of) by touching my forehead and we went straight to the business after that. She is skinny, with essentially no breasts, but very friendly. She started complaining that it takes too long after just 10 min into the session. That was slightly annoying but overall not bad experience at all. Can't say anything about her massage skills because she didn't massage me. There is a second (much bigger) woman at the parlor whom I saw briefly but didn't try yet.

NoLogic
07-12-20, 20:51
I'm sure if the money is right. But, they'll cover up unless they really know you. I had one in quincy where I go raw everytime and all the time, until recently, she grabbed a rubber and threw it on. Since I know her really well, I didn't even mention it. Obviously she may have done it to protect herself from covid or she caught something from someone.Are we talking about AIDS or a respiratory disease which that is what Covid 19 is you can't get it from having sex unless your kissing her, it's shocking how little people understand this virus. I'm not trying to be mean but that's the funniest thing I read all day.

ThizzleHats
07-12-20, 21:14
Coco is 45-50 I'd guess. Pretty enough face but a bit matronly looking the day I saw her. Tried for FS as well and was denied.For those that remember we used to joke about the beanie that she wore and she'd never take off well she doesn't wear it any more and her hair is quite short, almost a lesbian cut now.

OlGary
07-12-20, 23:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Cumisher
07-13-20, 02:37
Wish we had better places like Framingham. Peabody sucks, danvers is okay. Wakefield is grandmas. Anything in Everett, Malden (Besides pleasant) or Saugus?

CrazyDragon
07-13-20, 08:17
Wish we had better places like Framingham. Peabody sucks, danvers is okay. Wakefield is grandmas. Anything in Everett, Malden (Besides pleasant) or Saugus?Everett and Malden are all dried up. Nada. I'm surprised why there is none in Chelsea or East Boston.

STDKing
07-13-20, 08:55
Are we talking about AIDS or a respiratory disease which that is what Covid 19 is you can't get it from having sex unless your kissing her, it's shocking how little people understand this virus. I'm not trying to be mean but that's the funniest thing I read all day.If you are close enough to have sex, you are close enough to catch COVID from water droplets from her lungs.

Dgell
07-13-20, 09:51
Thanks CFist! I'll check it out and report back. Going to target the bigger lady. Anyone know her name by any chance?

Visited Waverley earlier today. I didn't make an appointment, just came to the back door, buzzed and was greeted by a very small woman who turned out to be Apple. Apparently they were not super busy on Sunday afternoon and I was taken to the room right away. She laughed when I handed her 200 with a rubber and stepped out for a couple of minutes and came back with a tray of sanitizing fluids. She measured my temperature (kind of) by touching my forehead and we went straight to the business after that. She is skinny, with essentially no breasts, but very friendly. She started complaining that it takes too long after just 10 min into the session. That was slightly annoying but overall not bad experience at all. Can't say anything about her massage skills because she didn't massage me. There is a second (much bigger) woman at the parlor whom I saw briefly but didn't try yet.

NoLogic
07-13-20, 19:20
If you are close enough to have sex, you are close enough to catch COVID from water droplets from her lungs.But if your both wearing masks and doing it doggie style your good to go.

CrazyCrouton
07-13-20, 21:34
Wish we had better places like Framingham. Peabody sucks, danvers is okay. Wakefield is grandmas. Anything in Everett, Malden (Besides pleasant) or Saugus?I did some recon at Sunnys in Saugus route one and Bluesky in Salem. Both places had some Tuscan raiders working in there. I would avoid.

JoeMuckInFutch
07-14-20, 07:12
But if your both wearing masks and doing it doggie style your good to go.But when I finally get up the balls to pull the trigger on a FS place it will be RCG, and I plan to turn off the phone and car GPS while driving to and from the AMP, just in case.

HappyDave
07-14-20, 08:13
Visited Waverley earlier today. I didn't make an appointment, just came to the back door, buzzed and was greeted by a very small woman who turned out to be Apple. Apparently they were not super busy on Sunday afternoon and I was taken to the room right away. She laughed when I handed her 200 with a rubber and stepped out for a couple of minutes and came back with a tray of sanitizing fluids. She measured my temperature (kind of) by touching my forehead and we went straight to the business after that. She is skinny, with essentially no breasts, but very friendly. She started complaining that it takes too long after just 10 min into the session. That was slightly annoying but overall not bad experience at all. Can't say anything about her massage skills because she didn't massage me. There is a second (much bigger) woman at the parlor whom I saw briefly but didn't try yet.Did the masks stay on for the entire event. Anyone see Wiwi?

Dominor1
07-14-20, 09:34
Went to Sky Blue in Danvers. Very fun place. Private parking, discreet side door. Greeted by a hot young girl 20's maybe 30's. Led to private room. Stripped down and got cozy. Left. 60 on the side table. Coco (I think) gives a very playful massage. She kept grabbing and playfully spanking my ass. Better than average rub with tons of teasing. On flip top cane off and let me play with the ladies. She started kissing and sucking my nipples which was nice. Standard finish for. 4 more was available but I was on a budget so I kept it basic. I will return at some point to see how much is available. I had a good time and would recommend.

Piss on me, beat me.

OlGary
07-14-20, 12:03
Did the masks stay on for the entire event. Anyone see Wiwi?Yes, masks were on all the time. Have no idea where WeiWei is.

Herow
07-14-20, 12:50
Did the masks stay on for the entire event. Anyone see Wiwi?Masks stay on for the entire event. Wei Wei is at the other shop.

Lego19
07-14-20, 13:47
Masks stay on for the entire event. Wei Wei is at the other shop.Is the other shop at High Waltham?

Dgell
07-14-20, 14:02
Any recommendations for providers that offer prostate massage? Preferably in the Waltham etc area.

STDKing
07-14-20, 16:16
Went to Sky Blue in Danvers. Very fun place. Private parking, discreet side door. Greeted by a hot young girl 20's maybe 30's. Led to private room. Stripped down and got cozy. Left. 60 on the side table. Coco (I think) gives a very playful massage. She kept grabbing and playfully spanking my ass. Better than average rub with tons of teasing. On flip top cane off and let me play with the ladies. She started kissing and sucking my nipples which was nice. Standard finish for. 4 more was available but I was on a budget so I kept it basic. I will return at some point to see how much is available. I had a good time and would recommend.

Piss on me, beat me.Be extremely careful. LE is all over this one (see an Essex County Sheriff's van in Walgreens lot looking on all the time).

EasyCnote
07-14-20, 16:27

Piss on me, beat me.Very confusing, you left 60 on the table? Was that for the house? Standard finish you declined for 40 more? Or was 60 your upfront tip and she wanted 40 more for the standard finish. Aka HE?

ARegularGuy
07-14-20, 16:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Dominor1
07-14-20, 17:26
Very confusing, you left 60 on the table? Was that for the house? Standard finish you declined for 40 more? Or was 60 your upfront tip and she wanted 40 more for the standard finish. Aka HESorry let me clarify. 60 house, 40 tip standard HE.

ChairmanMoss
07-14-20, 21:06
129 central street Milford, attractive provider name Eva or Emma. Great massage. Said she was new and new owner. 60 +40. Going back soon when in area. Little far but worth it.

Dickpalmer
07-15-20, 23:20
Was driving by and decided I would try my luck in here again. This place is either hit or miss depending on the provider. I've been there about 6 times, 4 times left happy and twice nothing. This time was a no fun experience. Went in, was greeted and guided to the room, then paid 50 for the half hour. Got on the table, she came in and put the towel on me then asked "medium OK", I said soft. She started with soft touch on my back. I reached back and pulled down the drape. She immediately put it back and said "towel is good, towel is very good" and that was that. Didn't go below the waist at all or much past my knee going up. No flip and after my time was up I got dressed. I didn't tip and said goodbye.

DP.

NickStone14
07-16-20, 01:07
https://massage.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/1544046.htm?cat=83

I'm thinking about pulling the plug I'm going to see her tomorrow – has anyone ever seen her?

Thanks.

Augustwest
07-16-20, 01:12
Very confusing, you left 60 on the table? Was that for the house? Standard finish you declined for 40 more? Or was 60 your upfront tip and she wanted 40 more for the standard finish. Aka HE?I read the original post drunk and a little high, not one bit confusing. Settle down, reread, and if you need clarification, be a little less rude.

Augustwest
07-16-20, 01:21
But if your both wearing masks and doing it doggie style your good to go.Maybe so, but she's at about as much risk as if you were face to face. There are asymptomatic carriers, so you could be one.

Also, masks don't help a hell of a lot in a <100 sq foot room with two people getting it on. So that means YOU might get sick.

OlGary
07-16-20, 05:57
How many mongers here are worrying about catching corona or the precaution parlor skanks are taking wearing their silly masks.

Bare Back Warrior wongmichael is like, "HOLD MY BEER".

He fucks anything on the streets Bare Back even when a SW is on her period. Repeats the same with the providers at Massage Parlors. He looks at guys worrying about corona like wimps. LOL.

Polis9999
07-16-20, 08:33
Stopped in as the place had a red OPEN sign. Went to the room and showed her the wrapper. She was not bad for an AMP, but she wanted 1. 5 (went to 1. 2) but I only had 1. 0.

The short. Extras are to be had, will stop back.

CrazyDragon
07-16-20, 11:20
Stopped in as the place had a red OPEN sign. Went to the room and showed her the wrapper. She was not bad for an AMP, but she wanted 1. 5 (went to 1. 2) but I only had 1. 0.

The short. Extras are to be had, will stop back.Is the place called Camellia?

Aardvarks
07-16-20, 13:10
Is the other shop at High Waltham?I've been to both High and 220 since they reopened and no Wei Wei. The girls say she is in NY. Too bad. But keep your eyes peeled!

Flash88
07-16-20, 14:52
129 central street Milford, attractive provider name Eva or Emma. Great massage. Said she was new and new owner. 60 +40. Going back soon when in area. Little far but worth it.Have been there before before COVID, was called AJ Thai then, is it still the same name or different now? I had both both sorts of experiences there before. Warning for folks, this is very close to a very popular restaurant and is on a fairly busy side street, so approach is fairly exposed if you care. Have been asked previously to keep low key about it, but members with reviews can feel free to PM if questions.

ChairmanMoss
07-16-20, 15:54
New owner and a new name. Its called star spa. Yes it was called an Thai before. Now the star spa. Beautiful Asian lady and friendly.

SlowMo
07-16-20, 19:53

The short. Extras are to be had, will stop back.Two questions. 1- can you confirm the negotiation was for services exclusive of house fee? 2-Did you catch her name or can describe her looks? Wondering if it's the extra skinny and distant gal.

Thanks.

SM.

SlowMo
07-16-20, 20:00
This is a couple of weeks ago.

Was driving thru and was feeling curious. I called and she had me wait 10 min before coming in. I had forgotten how damn uncomfortable that place is to walk in. In full view and with employees of the business next door out on cig break eyeballing you as you stand there ringing the doorbell. Glad I had a mask on.

Lady was early 40's, mask on, calls herself Angela. Had me wash my hands. Then sprayed the bottom of my shoes. Asked that I keep my mask on. So so massage that lacked rhyme and reason. Standard finish that was too harsh despite repeated direction. She was thorough on the clean up but was about to douse junior in alcohol. Not my thing.

I won't be back for a while.

SM.

Augustwest
07-17-20, 00:57
How many mongers here are worrying about catching corona or the precaution parlor skanks are taking wearing their silly masks.

Bare Back Warrior wongmichael is like, "HOLD MY BEER".

He fucks anything on the streets Bare Back even when a SW is on her period. Repeats the same with the providers at Massage Parlors. He looks at guys worrying about corona like wimps. LOL.Cool. You might try Florida with that shit.

CityxSlicker
07-17-20, 05:13
I was in the area last week so I decided to pop in to Blue Harbor since it's been a while. I drew Coco who is short, older but very cute in the face, tiny body with a decent ass, huge very nice tits and a bit of a belly (the usual.) She was flirty right from the start and when I was left in the room there wasn't even a towel in there to cover myself with, which is fine because I never do anyway. She gives a pretty decent massage, she's got those tiny woman strong hands and I was enjoying it. She used no lotion or oil which usually I wouldn't like but it was really good even without. She had a short dress on and allowed plenty of roaming, even laughing a little as I rubbed her through her panties. At the flip she massaged my front and there was plenty of grabbing the jewels and she quickly got down to business. Cleaned her hands, brought out the oil, and went to work. She allowed me to take her top down and let me tell you she has some of the greatest AMP tits I have seen. I got my other hand under her dress and pulled her panties aside and she was soaked, like dripping down her legs. I had two fingers inside her when she made me pop. Cleaned up and finished massaging my head and chest for the rest of the time. My only complaint was the HE technique, pretty mechanical, very little ball play. Overall it was a solid experience and I would repeat. As I was leaving there was another girl out front who was younger, not necessarily cuter, seemed really shy. I asked her name and Coco told me that's Tina and the girl just smiled at me which makes me think probably little to no English. Anyway, BH has not disappointed me yet.

CxS.

CrazyCrouton
07-17-20, 07:03
Be extremely careful. LE is all over this one (see an Essex County Sheriff's van in Walgreens lot looking on all the time).That place has been there for a while since the days of Mimi. Uncle has visited there in the past and I'm sure is well aware of it. I highly doubt Essex county sheriffs are trained in monitoring jack shacks.

Sampox
07-17-20, 07:52

Piss on me, beat me.Just verifying provider. I don't believe there is or ever has been a provider named Coco at this spot. New talent?

WongMichael
07-17-20, 10:13
That place has been there for a while since the days of Mimi. Uncle has visited there in the past and I'm sure is well aware of it. I highly doubt Essex county sheriffs are trained in monitoring jack shacks.They'll use the bob Kraft illegal tactics if that city or county really want them out. Still be careful as what happened to the men in Florida, they were pulled over for doing nothing illegal just to get their info. Definitely abuse of power and you'll end up on the shit list if they ever do bust the place. Be safe everyone.

Cumisher
07-17-20, 12:07
Everett and Malden are all dried up. Nada. I'm surprised why there is none in Chelsea or East Boston.There was a place on broadway behind some.

Buildings across from the city hall area I went maybe 1+ year ago. Limited menu with standard finish, not sure if they're still there but when I was there it smelled like fried food so much it grossed me out. LOL.

RichnMa
07-17-20, 12:53
Just verifying provider. I don't believe there is or ever has been a provider named Coco at this spot. New talent?Well worth the trip CeeCee didn't catch the other girls name.

JohnL1983
07-17-20, 17:06
I decide to venture out to the parlors earlier this week and took a trip down Washington St in Weymouth. First stop Unique, old nasty hag answered the door. I asked if there were any other girls and she said "come tomorrow" so I left. Holistic Healing a little further up the street, Linda was there who is beautiful and I have seen many times but she was leaving for an appointment and the other girl was not attractive at all. Kept on heading down to Apple Spa. Opened the door to see Lisa, who is also very attractive with a great butt. Unfortunately another monger had just walked in and she said come back in an hour which I didn't have time to do, so I kept on heading down to Jade Asian. Amber was there and I was able to get a hh massage. She's attractive, not super hot but decent looking with a decent body and she's no granny. I left the towel off per usual and she gave me a 15 minute massage with lots of ball play from behind. Flipped, asked me if I like prostate play as she held up a box of gloves. I have to be in the mood for that, which I was not, but as an FYI it is available. I had her keep it slow because I didn't want to pop too soon and she listened to instruction well. Wouldn't let me do any UTC on the bottom but full OTC front and back. Let me pull her top up and has small but decent eraser tipped cans. She used a ton of oil so it was just a sloppy mess of balls and cock, but in the good way. I finished and shot so hard I almost hit her in the face. We laughed. She gave me a nice hot towel cleanup and finished massaging my head. 40/40, would recommend, and would probably even repeat although I tend to prefer variety. Oh and she wore a mask the whole time but I was not required to.After read your post, I went to Asian Jade give it a try. I meet Amber there, good body but average looking. Massage is OK, but no ball playing for me. UTC is available for top. The ending is slow and good. Damage is 40/40. Will repeat if near by.

Went to 59 Quincy the other day, Tina and SaSa in house, young but not good looking, draw one but forgot to ask her name. No massage skill, no teasing, normal ending. Will not repeat until they have new girls.

BTW, Anything good at Canton?

JohnL1983
07-17-20, 17:09
Went to Crescent Moon in Braintree. When I entered I got a hug and "long time no see". To the room both have masks on. She asks how I want it. I said med. But she just gave me a light finger tip massage. On the flip she sprays my hands and her and starts the hr. Access above and otc below. Good clean up and a. 4 tip and I thought I was out the door. I get to my car and one of you guys did not pull all the way into the parking spot and blocked me in. I had to go back in and they took him out to move his car. He did not look happy but it was his fault. I did see his massage girl. She looked at least 10 years younger then my 35-40 year old girl. But his girl who was skinny looked sexier in my opinion.Do you have the older girl's name? I went there last week, only saw the granny there. Left ASAP.

LuckyLou67
07-17-20, 19:07
I was in the area last week so I decided to pop in to Blue Harbor since it's been a while. I drew Coco who is short, older but very cute in the face, tiny body with a decent ass, huge very nice tits and a bit of a belly (the usual.) She was flirty right from the start and when I was left in the room there wasn't even a towel in there to cover myself with, which is fine because I never do anyway. She gives a pretty decent massage, she's got those tiny woman strong hands and I was enjoying it. She used no lotion or oil which usually I wouldn't like but it was really good even without. She had a short dress on and allowed plenty of roaming, even laughing a little as I rubbed her through her panties. At the flip she massaged my front and there was plenty of grabbing the jewels and she quickly got down to business. Cleaned her hands, brought out the oil, and went to work. She allowed me to take her top down and let me tell you she has some of the greatest AMP tits I have seen. I got my other hand under her dress and pulled her panties aside and she was soaked, like dripping down her legs. I had two fingers inside her when she made me pop. Cleaned up and finished massaging my head and chest for the rest of the time. My only complaint was the HE technique, pretty mechanical, very little ball play. Overall it was a solid experience and I would repeat. As I was leaving there was another girl out front who was younger, not necessarily cuter, seemed really shy. I asked her name and Coco told me that's Tina and the girl just smiled at me which makes me think probably little to no English. Anyway, BH has not disappointed me yet.

CxS.So I went during Mimi days tall drink of water and really good time and would shower with you and loved Sam Adams, she was great! I'm super paranoid and I really have nothing to lose? I sat in drugstore parking for 1 hr while I watching a caravan light blue and older with 2 men parked in front facing place across street. They never left so I left. Again hope I'm wrong but a little weird? That place was / is great!

Jimmy Pratt
07-17-20, 20:27
Slo,

Just curious if the house fee at Woburn place was typical. 6 or was it actually. 8 like they say on rubmaps? Seems high if they're giving typical service.

Thanks,

JP.

This is a couple of weeks ago.

Was driving thru and was feeling curious. I called and she had me wait 10 min before coming in. I had forgotten how damn uncomfortable that place is to walk in. In full view and with employees of the business next door out on cig break eyeballing you as you stand there ringing the doorbell. Glad I had a mask on.

Lady was early 40's, mask on, calls herself Angela. Had me wash my hands. Then sprayed the bottom of my shoes. Asked that I keep my mask on. So so massage that lacked rhyme and reason. Standard finish that was too harsh despite repeated direction. She was thorough on the clean up but was about to douse junior in alcohol. Not my thing.

I won't be back for a while.

SM.

Finder117
07-17-20, 20:35

CxS.Is this the same coco that's been there forever? Late 30's early 40's, nice tits, smells like smoke, bad HJ, good BJ but on the pricey side?

CityxSlicker
07-18-20, 08:13
So I went during Mimi days tall drink of water and really good time and would shower with you and loved Sam Adams, she was great! I'm super paranoid and I really have nothing to lose? I sat in drugstore parking for 1 hr while I watching a caravan light blue and older with 2 men parked in front facing place across street. They never left so I left. Again hope I'm wrong but a little weird? That place was / is great!I'm not sure if we're talking about the same place, there's no drugstore or anything resembling a drugstore within sight. I'm not aware of a shower there and have never heard the name Mimi associated with this place but maybe it was before my time! Anyway I hope you're wrong too haha, stay safe out there.

CxS.

CityxSlicker
07-18-20, 08:21
Is this the same coco that's been there forever? Late 30's early 40's, nice tits, smells like smoke, bad HJ, good BJ but on the pricey side?I have never seen a Coco at this place, never read a review of a Coco at this place, and never heard anyone talk about a Coco from this place but that doesn't mean its not her haha. She's probably mid 40's in my estimation, these AMP ladies sometimes defy the laws of aging so its really tough to tell. Amazing tits, did not smell like smoke, jackhammer HJ, did not sample the BJ but have heard reports of 80 for BJ if you consider that pricey. Anyway, not sure if that helps at all or just makes you more unsure but that's all I got! Stay safe out there.

CxS.

Zimmm33
07-18-20, 11:52
I've always had it in mind if I was going to be passing Acton area to visit that one provider who supposedly gives a great edging HJ. However, with cityxguide gone, I can't find the info. Can someone PM me the name / contact info? Thanks in advance. Z P.S. In my mind it was Acton, but it may have been a nearby town.

SlowMo
07-18-20, 13:25
Slo,

Just curious if the house fee at Woburn place was typical. 6 or was it actually. 8 like they say on rubmaps? Seems high if they're giving typical service.

Thanks,

JP.I forgot to mention she said she was busy and could only do 30 min for 50.

SM.

CrazyCrouton
07-18-20, 13:25
I'm not sure if we're talking about the same place, there's no drugstore or anything resembling a drugstore within sight. I'm not aware of a shower there and have never heard the name Mimi associated with this place but maybe it was before my time! Anyway I hope you're wrong too haha, stay safe out there.

CxS.Blue sky in Danvers has a Walgreens across the street from it. Blue harbor does not. I think he got the names of the places mixed up.

WongMichael
07-18-20, 13:53
Do you have the older girl's name? I went there last week, only saw the granny there. Left ASAP.Don't underestimate an granny! They give great HJ too! They may not show their tits. But, they make up for it w / experience!

LuckyLou67
07-18-20, 19:14
Blue sky in Danvers has a Walgreens across the street from it. Blue harbor does not. I think he got the names of the places mixed up.I did sorry. Wrong place! Mimi was great in Danvers again apologies! Lou.

Sounds
07-18-20, 19:18
I've always had it in mind if I was going to be passing Acton area to visit that one provider who supposedly gives a great edging HJ. However, with cityxguide gone, I can't find the info. Can someone PM me the name / contact info? Thanks in advance. Z P.S. In my mind it was Acton, but it may have been a nearby town.You may be thinking about Leeza in Clinton. Check the Fitchburg massage section for more info.

NY Jimmy
07-18-20, 23:36
You may be thinking about Leeza in Clinton. Check the Fitchburg massage section for more info.Leeza is open, I just saw her this past week for 90 minutes and two pops.

As you can from see my previous reviews as well as others, she is legendary in her sensual skills. She can take you to the edge.

And can make you last for a long time before you pop. If you would like to her contact information, please send me a PM.

Jimmy.

Zimmm33
07-19-20, 08:09
Thanks! Found her sparse website. Says she is Monday to Saturday. Damn, I'll be down that way today. Anyone know if she has ever done Sunday appts. I hate to disturb her "day of rest" and call. Z.

Leeza is open, I just saw her this past week for 90 minutes and two pops.

As you can from see my previous reviews as well as others, she is legendary in her sensual skills. She can take you to the edge.

And can make you last for a long time before you pop. If you would like to her contact information, please send me a PM.

Jimmy.

NY Jimmy
07-19-20, 08:36
Thanks! Found her sparse website. Says she is Monday to Saturday. Damn, I'll be down that way today. Anyone know if she has ever done Sunday appts. I hate to disturb her "day of rest" and call. Z.Please read my pm that I sent you a few minutes ago.

Jimmy.

ViperCum
07-19-20, 10:01
Thanks! Found her sparse website. Says she is Monday to Saturday. Damn, I'll be down that way today. Anyone know if she has ever done Sunday appts. I hate to disturb her "day of rest" and call. Z.Leeza does do Sundays if she knows you already and you let her know ahead of time. It is her day off to run errands. I too asked after seeing her several times since Sunday's works better for me. If it is your first time, she would prefer you see her during her regular shift. It doesn't hurt to ask her...

Psalyer
07-19-20, 14:40
Anyone know anywhere that has a milking table?

For those who don't know, its like this link:

https://www.gifdeliverynetwork.com/forthrighthardtofindalaskankleekai

HappyDave
07-19-20, 15:04

https://www.gifdeliverynetwork.com/forthrighthardtofindalaskankleekaiSaw on ad, think it was adult search looked like a tall older, slightly on heavy side black provider. In the text of her ad and in a photo was a milking table. Gotten some great body slides in my day but not sure if the milking table would be my thing unless its a four handed event.

WongMichael
07-19-20, 16:06

https://www.gifdeliverynetwork.com/forthrighthardtofindalaskankleekaiHaha. It's like a glory hole, you don't know who's on the other end. LOL! But, hey. At least you spray and pray!

WongMichael
07-19-20, 16:09
Leeza does do Sundays if she knows you already and you let her know ahead of time. It is her day off to run errands. I too asked after seeing her several times since Sunday's works better for me. If it is your first time, she would prefer you see her during her regular shift. It doesn't hurt to ask her...Well, is she that worth it? That area is next to Kathy the Cat. I rarely go there. But, if this leeza is what people are bragging about, it'll be worth the trip. It's a good hour drive for me. Send me a pm for intel. Thanks guys.

NY Jimmy
07-19-20, 16:15

https://www.gifdeliverynetwork.com/forthrighthardtofindalaskankleekaiI have not seen such a table in the US yet, maybe there are places out there that have it.

However, if you get a HJ on all four, I think it is better if you get a skilled gal. It is certainly much more intense that being on your back. I have tried it tens of times with Leeza (who was mentioned earlier yesterday and today) and it is more than great.

Augustwest
07-19-20, 16:19
I've always had it in mind if I was going to be passing Acton area to visit that one provider who supposedly gives a great edging HJ. However, with cityxguide gone, I can't find the info. Can someone PM me the name / contact info? Thanks in advance. Z P.S. In my mind it was Acton, but it may have been a nearby town.I agree with the other response, sounds like Leeza. But if you remember there was one in Acton meeting this description, please share here or via PM. Would be very convenient for me.

CrazyCrouton
07-19-20, 19:41
I figured I would check out this place considering it's been a while and there's been some chatter about it. The place is right on the main street and there's a set of lights that people can actually see you pulling in and getting out of your vehicle to walk over to the door. I did not got into the front door and I wa sprayed over my whole body with a can of something. I told the woman to show me what she was using it was Lysol. I then got the temperature check and sanitizer for my hands. I had to leave my shoes at the front door. They were two women working there, Fifi, tall, skinny 40-50 and Tina, short, stocky, 50+. There's no 20 or 30 something work in there tgg hug at I could see. I chose Fifi. I had a very good massage and left happy.

CCChunks
07-19-20, 21:59

https://www.gifdeliverynetwork.com/forthrighthardtofindalaskankleekaiI've been temped but have not taken the plunge.

Miss Simon.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3020786

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Massachusetts/Boston/AnnaSimone

SoccerFan23
07-19-20, 22:17
I usually go to Waltham places but with quarantine I can't sneak away to there since it takes too much time to do without noticing. I was looking for a place in Dedham since it is close by and I go through it when running errands. I have never visited any spas in Dedham and haven't seen much information on here. Wasn't sure if that was because there are no good places or just no one looking for that info. Anyone have any info?

VilunyaChert
07-20-20, 07:58
I don't think there's anywhere in Dedham. Rubmaps lists two, both closed; I've swung by both locations and there isn't even any trace left I could see.

ClayMcCoy
07-20-20, 08:02
I don't think there's anywhere in Dedham. Rubmaps lists two, both closed; I've swung by both locations and there isn't even any trace left I could see.Rubmaps don't get updated. There was a listing at a mall that was closed before the COVID-19.

HappyDave
07-20-20, 08:43
I don't think there's anywhere in Dedham. Rubmaps lists two, both closed; I've swung by both locations and there isn't even any trace left I could see.All Dedham seems to have is Asian AAMP types and Traveling escorts that get hotel rooms. One of the hotels actually in Westwood is dirt cheap and can have rooms for part of a day or at least use to be. Closest AMP is Norwood think H&G is it now for a grandma. Washington st had Michelle for a while, great MILF. Only nude HJ, place got busted, heard her menu expanded and she went to Quincy but yet to find her.

BoatDrinks
07-20-20, 08:51
Also interested in getting the contact info for Acton. I thought I had seen everyone in that town. A new experience would be nice.

I agree with the other response, sounds like Leeza. But if you remember there was one in Acton meeting this description, please share here or via PM. Would be very convenient for me.

Sounds
07-20-20, 09:48
Rubmaps don't get updated. There was a listing at a mall that was closed before the COVID-19.It does. But it takes a while.

Sounds
07-20-20, 10:10
Well, is she that worth it? That area is next to Kathy the Cat. I rarely go there. But, if this leeza is what people are bragging about, it'll be worth the trip. It's a good hour drive for me. Send me a pm for intel. Thanks guys.A lot of reviews of her in the Fitchburg massage forum.

I have not partaken due to her limited menu.

You may get the handjob of your life. But my understanding is that is all that is available. No roaming or viewing of the goods available.

If you are fine with the menu, appears it is well worth it.

Polis9999
07-20-20, 10:48
Two questions. 1- can you confirm the negotiation was for services exclusive of house fee? 2-Did you catch her name or can describe her looks? Wondering if it's the extra skinny and distant gal.

Thanks.

SM.1.5 with house fee.

Polis9999
07-20-20, 10:49
Is the place called Camellia?Not sure the name. Only place on High in Medford I think.

MarriedTom
07-20-20, 11:11
I've always had it in mind if I was going to be passing Acton area to visit that one provider who supposedly gives a great edging HJ. However, with cityxguide gone, I can't find the info. Can someone PM me the name / contact info? Thanks in advance. Z P.S. In my mind it was Acton, but it may have been a nearby town.There was a provider in Acton that had limited discussion on here, Tai Summers.

http://www.massagehottub.com/

I never partook, but it was reported that she was 60 years old for at least 15 years!

Polis9999
07-20-20, 11:20
Stopped by the other day. No lights, door locked.

Did they move? Always a awkward spot next to the dog sitting place but nice service.

Dickpalmer
07-20-20, 13:11
There was a provider in Acton that had limited discussion on here, Tai Summers.

http://www.massagehottub.com/

I never partook, but it was reported that she was 60 years old for at least 15 years!She is a really nice lady and will give the dreaded gloved hand job, with prostate if you choose. She is very expensive for what she offers, especially if you get in the hot tub (which I didn't). It is a sensual massage but not a lot of teasing, if that makes any sense.

DP.