PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Member #5637
07-04-13, 00:04
In Lexington. Went by recently after calling first. No answer. No one there. Any updates?Still open but English skills of people answering phones now has gone down. They don't understand what you're saying! Test them by saying something absurd or silly or non-factual and see if they understand you!

Best to just do a walkin and have a back up in mind and close by in case they say its a wait. Calling is useless now, believe me, I'm close to this spa. I know what I'm talking about.

Joseph Alley
07-04-13, 06:29
Thanks SO. I know that there are some members here who are members over there also and was just wondering if someone could oblige me. I don't want to push it if I would make her uncomfortable but I get the impression that a HE might be possible. If it is saying over there that he got it, I would most certainly push for it.

JA. I don't know what rubmaps says and neither would I trust it but all the info I've heard about the place says it is a nice clean place with beautiful masseuses and very good massages. But no extras at all. Maybe someone else has diff info but given the plethora of legit Thai places that have sprung up I'm inclined to believe it. SO

MongerExpert
07-04-13, 08:28
Yesterday at some point 7/3? I saw you, haha.

Older gentlemen, tanned skin, grayish / black hair I think.

Nuts N Bolts
07-04-13, 09:25
Speaking of legit Thai places, I went to the one on Madison Ave many months ago. Drew Aisha and the experience was too boring to write about then or now. Needless to say, wasn't eager to return. There are a few nice looking girls in rotation these days though and I'd be thrilled to hear that they were worth seeing. Feel free to PM if you'd like to share.

JA. I don't know what rubmaps says and neither would I trust it but all the info I've heard about the place says it is a nice clean place with beautiful masseuses and very good massages. But no extras at all. Maybe someone else has diff info but given the plethora of legit Thai places that have sprung up I'm inclined to believe it. SO

Jon Gris
07-04-13, 09:36
Ok I had a crazy day yesterday. After trying to schedule with a unknown in JP that fell thru. I ended up trying a backpage ad Lacey exit 26 9338. After getting there and finding out they had double booked I got the call back in 15 minutes she busy. Then the phone was shut off and with no voice mail set up. The classic blow off. So onto the monger phone web browser and what should appear but a place in River Street. I call up and get an appt for a half hour later.

I make the drive over to the location. I find the location to be ok. Its a two story office building with ample parking. I make my entrance and find the entrance there is a door with a doorbell. I ring the door bell and Helen answers the door Chinese 30s about 5 5. Pretty good English. Brings me to the room and gets me set up. As this was my first time wasn't sure what to expect. The session started off right Helen asked me soft medium or hard. I took medium and she applied just the right amount of oil and even asked if I wanted her to use it. After feeling me out and trading a few stories about our backgrounds she started the soft touch. She had me flip at the 30 minute mark gave me a pretty nice HE followed by the hot towel clean up we still had 15 minutes left and she asked if I wanted more massage she gave me a nice scalp massage. She brought me some water as I was getting dressed. It was 60 house fee and I tipped 40.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3907242209.html

Mapokaplaya
07-04-13, 14:10
I recetly made my first visit with Angel. After seeing many wonderful reviews about her I had very high expectations. Although I can not say it was a bad time it just was not quite as good as I had hoped. She is a nice lady an gives a pretty good massage. The tease was ok and she does allow utc up top and otc down below. I can not say it was a bad experiance but I was just expecting a little more.I too made a long trek to go see the much talked about Angel in Quincy. Made appt. Walked in on time and heard her coming from a mile away with her shoes plodding on the floor. My first impression was her face was not as good as I had expected. Looks like Wendy from Wakefield but shorter and more stacked (those were impressive BTW). Massage was OK, tease was among the best I've ever gotten, but somehow we just didn't click and the finish was just ok. I think there was something about her attitude I didn't like, maybe I just caught her on a bad day. Best Asian breasts ever though, she claims they are real (they looked and felt it) but someone posted that they saw her before they were done. Anyway they are very impressive. Standard 60/40.

KapitanKool
07-04-13, 14:58
Visited today. Good Thai massage but no joy, total legit. Someone else had posted about her grip, I guess he meant something else. Anyway look elsewhere if looking for Joy. 100 is too much for a regular massage I think.

Member #5013
07-04-13, 15:01
[[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Dh1610
07-04-13, 15:49
Trying to remain respectful here. Grow up. School is closed for the summer but the play ground is still available to you. Do you really think anyone would want to share info with you now. Get a copy of the monger handbook and return when you have a passing grade.

Older gentlemen, tanned skin, grayish / black hair I think.

MongerExpert
07-04-13, 16:07
Trying to remain respectful here. Grow up. School is closed for the summer but the play ground is still available to you. Do you really think anyone would want to share info with you now. Get a copy of the monger handbook and return when you have a passing grade.I don't lurk and see who goes there. I was driving by to get beer. It's an intersection so I was stopped and happened to look to my left.

By the way tried CR, well worth the trip, all posts on this board regarding CR are legit, not fake. PM for specs.

MongerExpert
07-04-13, 16:28
Stopped by the other day. Seen Meghan for an hour, asked for a light massage, got a hard one with lots of thumb pushing into the muscles. I had to tell her a couple times to lighten up. On the flip she said if I don't tell anyone she would take care of junior. It was just an ok HE. It was tough trying to get under her shirt. Bullet proof bra. 60+40. Don't think I will return. She left twice to answer the phone.I think they know that this board is up, and are wondering who is posting. I have been there three times. First time was the best. And then had a similar experience to the one that you had. Basically I think what happened was one of the masseuses spoke to the other one about, what extras she can deliver / and how much. One is zero extras without big tip 40 min. Even Angel doesn't ask for that much. Is Meghan, like 5'6, black hair, pretty? She sounds bitchy, English is good. The other one's English is broken. Actually you know what, this may be a new addition.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Alintas
07-04-13, 16:44
Being a little freaked out at the Arl news posted, let me just say that I went to star power (trusted seniors pm for location if you like, with my apologies in advance for my admittedly strange hopefully not unnecessary overkill. Or underkill for that matter. Attempt at disgression) and got great 4 hand. 80/60, don't know if I overpaid, but would repeat someday. Looks like one of the girls (not Cici-she is still there) has been replaced by another who looks 40's (ie. 50's) , thin, pleasant. Again sorry for the "code", knowing that some think it ridiculous, while others like the disgression; not even sure where I stand on it, surely leo knows all or can deduce all.

MongerExpert
07-04-13, 16:46
Is this 141 Water Street Quincy you refer to or 2something which is lower down the road? I have checked out 141 and did not think the providers were that bad although I did not have the time to stay. I have been to the other one on Water Street and stayed because I wanted a massage badly but I would not go back there even if they were giving away massages.The massage therapist, is typical, if you were expecting a spinner type then go see Gina at XXX, 1147.

Water street is a go to place. Don't listen to some of these reviews as you don't know what the monger's actual appearance is.

I almost didn't go to CR because one guy struck out a few times.

Joseph Alley
07-04-13, 16:48
That was my first thought when I saw his post: "What an idiot" but I said nothing lest I appear too harsh. What is the Idiot trying to do? How does he decide who is a manger and who is a first time massage / bodyrub client. Going for a massage or body rub is a very private and personal thing. Why would he want to come on here like some little girl describing who he saw where and call himself by the name "Mongerexpert." That is a very dangerous person.

Trying to remain respectful here. Grow up. School is closed for the summer but the play ground is still available to you. Do you really think anyone would want to share info with you now. Get a copy of the monger handbook and return when you have a passing grade.

Member #4868
07-04-13, 17:09
Clear your inbox!

Member #5013
07-04-13, 19:07
I too made a long trek to go see the much talked about Angel in Quincy. Made appt. Walked in on time and heard her coming from a mile away with her shoes plodding on the floor. My first impression was her face was not as good as I had expected. Looks like Wendy from Wakefield but shorter and more stacked (those were impressive BTW). Massage was OK, tease was among the best I've ever gotten, but somehow we just didn't click and the finish was just ok. I think there was something about her attitude I didn't like, maybe I just caught her on a bad day. Best Asian breasts ever though, she claims they are real (they looked and felt it) but someone posted that they saw her before they were done. Anyway they are very impressive. Standard 60/40.Guys. I reviewed Angel a bit ago. Don't go there thinking you are going to get FS or have a young lady giving you a HE. She's fifty if she's a day old. Big fake boobs that you can suck on. If you are like some other freak a zoids on here she'll even stick her finger in your brown puckering starfish. She's old and is starting to show it. There's a slight disconnect I think because she has been doing it so long. She will answer her phone. Clean place and you get the full time. Nice lady.

BB

Smoke Screen
07-04-13, 19:10

Older gentlemen, tanned skin, grayish / black hair I think.WTF?"I saw you, haha" Why is that funny, are you his mother?

JohnnyBuck77
07-05-13, 10:57
Was in the Waltham area this morning and decided to return to an AMP I have been to a few times. Usually the women there are a little older, late 30's, but always accommodating with OTC and sometimes UTC. Today the girl was in her 20's, plain but pretty, nice body, shorts and tshirt and I thought, my lucky day. Not so, she gave a very nice half hour body rub for 40, with OTC, but that was it. I told her I was a regular, she spoke perfect English, and nada. Then she stood in the room with me for a while, not sure what she expected me to do. I apologized if I embarrassed her and went along my way. Super nice girl, just not what I usually get there for service.

Stressed Out
07-05-13, 13:22
Was in the Waltham area this morning and decided to return to an AMP I have been to a few times. Usually the women there are a little older, late 30's, but always accommodating with OTC and sometimes UTC. Today the girl was in her 20's, plain but pretty, nice body, shorts and tshirt and I thought, my lucky day. Not so, she gave a very nice half hour body rub for 40, with OTC, but that was it. I told her I was a regular, she spoke perfect English, and nada. Then she stood in the room with me for a while, not sure what she expected me to do. I apologized if I embarrassed her and went along my way. Super nice girl, just not what I usually get there for service.Fortunately for us JB77 there is only 1 AMP in Waltham so we know which one to avoid. I would certainly be confused as where not to go if there was more than one. Thanks for the update.

OhMyrdy
07-05-13, 13:25
WTF?"I saw you, haha" Why is that funny, are you his mother?Well don't keep us in suspense! Geesh Did he have a smile on his face or a lump in his pants?

Member #5013
07-05-13, 13:26
Was in the Waltham area this morning and decided to return to an AMP I have been to a few times. Usually the women there are a little older, late 30's, but always accommodating with OTC and sometimes UTC. Today the girl was in her 20's, plain but pretty, nice body, shorts and tshirt and I thought, my lucky day. Not so, she gave a very nice half hour body rub for 40, with OTC, but that was it. I told her I was a regular, she spoke perfect English, and nada. Then she stood in the room with me for a while, not sure what she expected me to do. I apologized if I embarrassed her and went along my way. Super nice girl, just not what I usually get there for service.Wow! Thanks for all that info!

I recently went to a AMP in Massachusetts. I had a terrific one hour massage by a hot twenty something long haired asain lady that looked like Lucy Lu and smelled freshly showered. She gave me a BBBJ and I DATY. This was followed by the best FS I ever had. She was super duper nice.

BB

Yello Tail
07-05-13, 13:47
Wow! Thanks for all that info!

I recently went to a AMP in Massachusetts. I had a terrific one hour massage by a hot twenty something long haired asain lady that looked like Lucy Lu and smelled freshly showered. She gave me a BBBJ and I DATY. This was followed by the best FS I ever had. She was super duper nice.

BBThe Lucy Lu look-a-likes are always the best

Stressed Out
07-05-13, 13:55
Wow! Thanks for all that info!

BBNice choice in seeing a Lucy Lu look alike. But I'm holding on to see Maggie Q. Not only will I have some great fun but she will kick my ass at the same time!

JohnnyBuck77
07-05-13, 15:27
Nice choice in seeing a Lucy Lu look alike. But I'm holding on to see Maggie Q. Not only will I have some great fun but she will kick my ass at the same time!

259448Wow, since there are many AMPs in Waltham, it was Zen. The girl was nice. I will be more direct in future posts.

Hotboyzz
07-05-13, 16:14
A female employee arresetd in a sting of a Brockton massage parlor is set to be arraigned on Friday.

Danielle Tempesta. 38, of Revere, was arrested and is being charged with sexual conduct for a fee as well as indecent assault and battery. Brockton Police Lt. Paul Bonanca said she offered sexual services to an undercover officer during the investigation leading to her arrest.

Tempesta will be arraigned at Brockton District Court on Friday morning.

Bonanca said Brockton detectives have been investigating Celestina's Massage and Spa at 953 Main St, for several months. They executed a search warrant Wednesday and confiscated evidence from the business.

The 2, 500-square-foot Main Street storefront is leased to Jean and Glayds Lebrun, and the deed is held by Maya's Place LLC.

Bonanca said the spa business' license is being investigated by local police in conjunction with the state division of professional licensure.

Spas and massage parlors are popular fronts for prostitution in the region. This is the fifth case of an area spa or massage parlor being investigated for sex crimes in the past two years.

'It's more difficult to investigate (than street prostitution) it's not out in the open, ' Bonanca said.

SammyYork
07-05-13, 17:20
Deja vu. My ATF at a AMP up north (l3xingt0n) used to be a Lucy Lu look alike and refused to take tips. PM me for details please. Would love to find her again. I think she said she was going to South of Boston area.

The Lucy Lu look-a-likes are always the best

AsianLPGAfan
07-05-13, 17:38
Work brings me to the area often and have had some decent massages from Vicky at season spa over by the Hess station. DO not expect to go to a place in Needham and expect more. I had previous very good massages from Vicky for back aches and pains.

Helen at "season" is the older lady who may answer the phone often there. Twice I made appointments over the phone to see Vicky and twice Vicky wasnt working. I gave thebenefit of the doubt the first time with a possible language barrier and left. The second time Helen acts like she had no clue I called even though I asked her if Vicky was really there today and not on vacation she said she is here come on over to see her.

I decided to go down the street to "Ocean". The place is across the street from MCdonalds and shares the same building as a dental office. You have to ring the bell to get let in. A somewhat tall and thin Chinese gal "Amy" gave me a massage. She actually gave a decent massage. Her english is fair to good at best but she is attentive if her touch is too strong / deep.

If I need a quick back rub for an aching back in the area I will probably go to Ocean again. If you want to play games to see Vicky, good luck at Season.

Like I said, don't go looking for extras or you will be disappointed. I also would nt be surprised if there were isolated reports of "more" but I wouldn't go "fishing" for multiple visits to expect it.

Diogenesbarrel
07-05-13, 18:19
I was pretty confused by the review, figured the $100 price leaned in "our" direction.

I pm'd the original poster, no response, so thank you for this bit of info that should be the LEAD in any review that's a no-go.

Visited today. Good Thai massage but no joy, total legit. Someone else had posted about her grip, I guess he meant something else. Anyway look elsewhere if looking for Joy. 100 is too much for a regular massage I think.

Member #5637
07-05-13, 20:08
Still open but English skills of people answering phones now has gone down. They don't understand what you're saying! Test them by saying something absurd or silly or non-factual and see if they understand you!

Best to just do a walkin and have a back up in mind and close by in case they say its a wait. Calling is useless now, believe me, I'm close to this spa. I know what I'm talking about.Meant to type." absurd or silly or non-factual (made up word) and see if they PRETEND to understand you."

HoseJocky51
07-05-13, 20:17
Today I decided to go into the city. Decided on Harrison Ave, pushed button for 2F and was let in, had to wait maybe 5 min while she finished up with previous customer. Nice young (24). Nice back massage then asked me to turn over, She did ask if I had been there before. Told her 1st time at that location but had been to others, she gave me the Ok sign. Very nice ending. Pm for more details.

Member #5637
07-05-13, 20:28
Wow, since there are many AMPs in Waltham, it was Zen. The girl was nice. I will be more direct in future posts.Just so you know,

32 south (zen) .976 main, happy feet on moody street. 1377 main, and any other smaller ones not mentioned, are non-extra outfits. But feel free to try them, waste some more dough, and write reviews.

Spaz2580
07-06-13, 05:52
Been to seasons twice, legit.

Work brings me to the area often and have had some decent massages from Vicky at season spa over by the Hess station. DO not expect to go to a place in Needham and expect more. I had previous very good massages from Vicky for back aches and pains.

Helen at "season" is the older lady who may answer the phone often there. Twice I made appointments over the phone to see Vicky and twice Vicky wasnt working. I gave thebenefit of the doubt the first time with a possible language barrier and left. The second time Helen acts like she had no clue I called even though I asked her if Vicky was really there today and not on vacation she said she is here come on over to see her.

I decided to go down the street to "Ocean". The place is across the street from MCdonalds and shares the same building as a dental office. You have to ring the bell to get let in. A somewhat tall and thin Chinese gal "Amy" gave me a massage. She actually gave a decent massage. Her english is fair to good at best but she is attentive if her touch is too strong / deep.

If I need a quick back rub for an aching back in the area I will probably go to Ocean again. If you want to play games to see Vicky, good luck at Season.

Like I said, don't go looking for extras or you will be disappointed. I also would nt be surprised if there were isolated reports of "more" but I wouldn't go "fishing" for multiple visits to expect it.

Member #4772
07-06-13, 10:32
I visited Pink Spa today, same two working. I got Maria. I asked for soft massage and lots of teasing. That is what got, but is was very repetitive and mechanical. I also got the "you take care of me I take care of you" routine a few times during the massage. At the flip, she wanted the tip. I was prepared to give her 40 but she insisted on more. Gave her another 20 and she insisted on 80. I gave it to her and we resumed. I am not a big fan of having to get off the table and get my money to give tip at this point in the massage, but after seeing what that big tipped (20 tip) did, I can understand her position since this was my first time there. She resumed the massage going for the HE. She lifted her shirt and lowered her bra and gave me access. Nice finish, but hardly worth 80. I doubt I will be back, there are too many better choices out there without the up selling.

OPSaw Maria yesterday for hh. I guess someone must have told her about her attitude and upsell. Paid $40 for Massage and $60 tip for that included topless and UTC bottom. No upsell whatsover and didn't ask for money up front.

The good News is that Coco ic coming back July11th

Bigben99
07-06-13, 11:54
I have been to Pink a dozen times or so. I had Maria last time. .6 +.4. No haggling except "you take care of me?" during massage. In fact it was dark when I was leaving and she brought to my attention that I only gave her. 3. I apologized and exchanged bills to get to. 4 I do not believe in shorting these girls for their money but if they haggle I will give them less. My rule. Furthermore I think. 4 +.4 is reasonable for less than 30 minutes work. And. 6 +.4 also. And it should include UTC roaming. Call me crazy but I am sticking to my rates.

We are our worst enemies when we over tip and set ridiculous expectations. I reached the point where I stopped going to FBW when a masseuse asked me for 1. 0 for UTC. I told her that I was hoping that I could tip her something but at that rate I guess not. I got up to leave and she settled for .4.

Saw Maria yesterday for hh. I guess someone must have told her about her attitude and upsell. Paid $40 for Massage and $60 tip for that included topless and UTC bottom. No upsell whatsover and didn't ask for money up front.

The good News is that Coco ic coming back July11th

MickDick
07-06-13, 12:41
I went there today and left happy. I had a cute 20's something massouse. Standard massage 6+4 I will repeat

Smoke Screen
07-06-13, 15:33
I went there today and left happy. I had a cute 20's something massouse. Standard massage 6+4 I will repeatI'll be working in Quincy next week and could use an interesting lunch break, sandwiches aren't doing it anymore, a massage would be a great lunch break. Would you care to share her name? PM is fine if you would rather not put it in the open.

Rito1
07-06-13, 17:14
Have any of you tried the new mp in Angel's old building? When Angel was there you would never know it when driving by but the new spa makes no secret of it.

If no one has tried it yet I will soon.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/3917498988.html

STAR DAY SPA. ; Grand Opening (QUINCY (857) 939-2511)

GRAND OPENING.

The New Star Day SPA.

Open 7 days a week from:

10:00 to 10:00pm.

Full bodywork

Reflexology.

Foot Massage.

Call for Appointment (857) 939-2511.

Walk-in's Welcome.

Located at:

1073 Hancock Street, Suite. 103 QUINCY two blocks from Quincy Center.

Call for Appointment (857) 939-2511.

Walk-in's Welcome

Altoid123
07-06-13, 17:14
Yes something other than vague info wound be nice.

I'll be working in Quincy next week and could use an interesting lunch break, sandwiches aren't doing it anymore, a massage would be a great lunch break. Would you care to share her name? PM is fine if you would rather not put it in the open.

Member #4772
07-06-13, 18:24
I have been to Pink a dozen times or so. I had Maria last time. .6 +.4. No haggling except "you take care of me?" during massage. In fact it was dark when I was leaving and she brought to my attention that I only gave her. 3. I apologized and exchanged bills to get to. 4 I do not believe in shorting these girls for their money but if they haggle I will give them less. My rule. Furthermore I think. 4 +.4 is reasonable for less than 30 minutes work. And. 6 +.4 also. And it should include UTC roaming. Call me crazy but I am sticking to my rates.

We are our worst enemies when we over tip and set ridiculous expectations. I reached the point where I stopped going to FBW when a masseuse asked me for 1. 0 for UTC. I told her that I was hoping that I could tip her something but at that rate I guess not. I got up to leave and she settled for. 4.PLEASE do NOT lecture me on tipping. If you read my post and had HALF a brain U could read between the lines that there was more than what one gets.

Also you are NOT the Metrowest expert you claim to be

Fuhgetaboudit
07-06-13, 21:04
Made a recent visit to see Jenny. It had been awhile and am glad that I stopped by.

Medium to hard massage was great. A lot of good convo during the massage. Not obtrusively too much, and it set me at ease as she is funny and soothing. Every inch head to toe was covered. My body was at very at ease and fully pleased when I left. No rush, and thorough. Standard rates, above standard service. The place was cleaner somehow than on my last visit. Drove by Post Road again today but no time to stop to see Jenny even though I would like to have.

Acid Black
07-06-13, 23:14
Gents,

Had an hour while kids at lacrosse camp. Went to body-and-soul spa. They advertise on CL. Got a good massage from the provider, it was the pre-holiday, they were busy. Anyway, I got what I wanted. The point of my post. After the flip she asks if I want junior massaged, I said yes. She then says "don't write about it on the Internet, I don't want to be famous." Wow! I was surprised, know they watch the sites but didn't realize the "fame" isn't all it's cracked up to be! I have noticed "we" tend to stalk the highly reviewed chicks. Blessing and curse for them? .6 fee plus. 6 tip total.

Sent from my iPad

Herow
07-06-13, 23:39
Ok I had a crazy day yesterday. After trying to schedule with a unknown in JP that fell thru. I ended up trying a backpage ad Lacey exit 26 9338. After getting there and finding out they had double booked I got the call back in 15 minutes she busy. Then the phone was shut off and with no voice mail set up. The classic blow off. So onto the monger phone web browser and what should appear but a place in River Street. I call up and get an appt for a half hour later.

I make the drive over to the location. I find the location to be ok. Its a two story office building with ample parking. I make my entrance and find the entrance there is a door with a doorbell. I ring the door bell and Helen answers the door Chinese 30s about 5 5. Pretty good English. Brings me to the room and gets me set up. As this was my first time wasn't sure what to expect. The session started off right Helen asked me soft medium or hard. I took medium and she applied just the right amount of oil and even asked if I wanted her to use it. After feeling me out and trading a few stories about our backgrounds she started the soft touch. She had me flip at the 30 minute mark gave me a pretty nice HE followed by the hot towel clean up we still had 15 minutes left and she asked if I wanted more massage she gave me a nice scalp massage. She brought me some water as I was getting dressed. It was 60 house fee and I tipped 40.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3907242209.htmlWell done. You managed to tell me everything I want to know, without insane and needless obfuscation or pretending you are the kind of mongers and expecting PMs. Bless you.

Spaz2580
07-07-13, 00:45
Fame can get your some attn from Uncle Leo too. I can see why they prefer to keep things utr.

Gents,

Had an hour while kids at lacrosse camp. Went to body-and-soul spa. They advertise on CL. Got a good massage from the provider, it was the pre-holiday, they were busy. Anyway, I got what I wanted. The point of my post. After the flip she asks if I want junior massaged, I said yes. She then says "don't write about it on the Internet, I don't want to be famous." Wow! I was surprised, know they watch the sites but didn't realize the "fame" isn't all it's cracked up to be! I have noticed "we" tend to stalk the highly reviewed chicks. Blessing and curse for them? .6 fee plus. 6 tip total.

Sent from my iPad

Pablo6979
07-07-13, 14:43
Went there yesterday after work, stopped by the day before to check the place out and said I would return. Upon arrival I was greeted by a attractive taller Asians woman didn't catch her name. She remembered me from the day before and said you want hour? I said yes and paid intial fee of 60. Went to the room and undressed, she came in and got right to work giving an excellent massage light teasing of the boys throughout. Before the flip she lightly ran her nails up and down my back ass and tickled the balls and then instructed me to flip. On the flip she said you want it lightly grabbing my shaft I said yes of course. She started off slow and then finished me with both hands it was a great release. She allowed OTC top and bottom and I'm sure next time I will try for utc bc she didn't seem to mind. Funny thing is I only had 20 for tip, she seemed a little upset but I said I'd take Care of it next time. She smiled and said ok next time. Will def return in the future.I'm interested in going. Could anyone help me? Thanks!

MongerExpert
07-07-13, 14:53
Fame can get your some attn from Uncle Leo too. I can see why they prefer to keep things utr.Uncle leo needs more than these posts to close a place down.

This specific forum can lead them right to it, if they wanted to.

I would say for the new places like in Quincy, probably a good idea to keep them on the low.

There apparently is no Lavender spa. Honestly I don't give a ==it, but if some of these masseuses don't want an internet trail, let's just ask the moderator to remove the posts that are "Hey officer look here!"

So basically if there is a new AMP, post the name, and just say PM only.

Oval is getting too much attention, now Star et cetera.

===============================================

Hi guys,

Regarding the idea that these posts could somehow be used by LE. Just to put this in perspective:

1. Please don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's servers are .info domains and beyond the reach of the USA court system.

Thanks,

Jackson

Smoke Screen
07-07-13, 22:09
I'm interested in going. Could anyone help me? Thanks!141 Water St.

GamaDude
07-07-13, 22:36
Went by Royal Thai in Weymouth on Wednesday and Friday, and had 2 closed signs on it, one in orange. Now it could have been that they were closed for the day before and after the 4th. But the orange sign in particular makes me think it's a closed by police sign. I would have looked closer but for those who know RT, it's right out in the open. It's bad enough trying to slink in there for a massage. Standing with my nose pressed against the window reading the fine print on the orange sign wasn't an option.

I had actually cooled to RT recently anyway. Once I discovered Ninja then RT seemed overpriced. But with Ninja gone, RT now maybe down, I'm running out of spots. Yezi is off my list due to too many bad experiences, and Bella is really too far away for me to justify. Any tips for things in the Weymouth / Quincy area would be appreciated. I prefer walk in service since I tend to have time pop up at the last minute. Which kinda takes Angel out of the equation.

JosephAlfonso
07-08-13, 05:49
I have to admit I've ran into the same situation. I've had a provider who gave a rundown to not post anything about on the Internet before her HE. This eventually lead to to much hear and popularity and the mamas am had to get rid of her. No idea where she moved to. Shame.

Gents,

Sent from my iPad

SpermSac
07-08-13, 06:20
141 Water St.Read back a few days on a few reviews. If I recall there were a few not so flattering reviews.

SaulGoodman
07-08-13, 12:56
I have to admit I've ran into the same situation. I've had a provider who gave a rundown to not post anything about on the Internet before her HE. This eventually lead to to much hear and popularity and the mamas am had to get rid of her. No idea where she moved to. Shame.I had one not worried about anyone knowing about HE but didn't want me to mention anywhere that she gave me a BBBJ.

Rito1
07-08-13, 17:12
Pm for info, peace.
Uncle leo needs more than these posts to close a place down.

This specific forum can lead them right to it, if they wanted to.

I would say for the new places like in Quincy, probably a good idea to keep them on the low.

There apparently is no Lavender spa. Honestly I don't give a ==it, but if some of these masseuses don't want an internet trail, let's just ask the moderator to remove the posts that are "Hey officer look here!"

So basically if there is a new AMP, post the name, and just say PM only.

Oval is getting too much attention, now Star et cetera.The reason we have this fourm is so we can share info. Cops don't care about MP's. Only when they receive complaints do they act. (most of the time) Us pm'ing all info is a waste of time because how do we know who we are talking to. Just because you are a senior member that does not mean you are not le or some other up to no good. Some people would not pm you "Boston Monger" because even though you are a sm you do not have that many post. In cases where they might be targeting one paticular town closing all mp then mabye we could pm everything but I still don't think it would change anything.

NewAgain
07-08-13, 18:57
Visited this place today. Fairly new from what I am guessing. Girl was very distant, allowed roaming, but very mechanical and not the typical giddy type we have grown to expect. Better time on Kneeland st for sure. Won't repeat.

SpermSac
07-08-13, 20:27
The reason we have this fourm is so we can share info. Cops don't care about MP's. Only when they receive complaints do they act. (most of the time) Us pm'ing all info is a waste of time because how do we know who we are talking to. Just because you are a senior member that does not mean you are not le or some other up to no good. Some people would not pm you "Boston Monger" because even though you are a sm you do not have that many post. In cases where they might be targeting one paticular town closing all mp then mabye we could pm everything but I still don't think it would change anything.I have to somewhat agree with Monger on this. To much attention can lead to issues and LEO does not just act on complaints. Being somewhat discret and protective of our provider (s) is a responsibility we share. Do they want the attention? Do they want their name referred? Do they want the fame or potential LE visit?

Posting all the bare facts vs posting limited info and requesting a PM for details protects the provider and our MP, for that matter our private location provider too.

Satya
07-08-13, 23:59
The reason we have this fourm is so we can share info. Cops don't care about MP's. Only when they receive complaints do they act. (most of the time) Us pm'ing all info is a waste of time because how do we know who we are talking to. Just because you are a senior member that does not mean you are not le or some other up to no good. Some people would not pm you "Boston Monger" because even though you are a sm you do not have that many post. In cases where they might be targeting one paticular town closing all mp then mabye we could pm everything but I still don't think it would change anything.I am in Baltimore and while we don't post details, use PMs and don't trust everyone with SM below their name I do believe that "do gooder" group's complaints get MPs shut down.

DontFailMeNow
07-09-13, 07:00
Visited this place today. Fairly new from what I am guessing. Girl was very distant, allowed roaming, but very mechanical and not the typical giddy type we have grown to expect. Better time on Kneeland st for sure. Won't repeat.Stopped in there myself the other day, they've got 1 girl who used to be at Green Tea (I think it's called something else now?) and a girl I could have sworn I saw at 9 Edinboro once when I was checking that spot out (definitely could be wrong though). Standard pricing as usual. Busy lobby area though, as there are other businesses and other customers coming and going. Probably more exposure than most care to experience, given the lack of talent. I wouldn't waste my money.

Spaz2580
07-09-13, 07:39
Just think if you are a provider. Would you really want your name out there on this forum? They can get in trouble w / their mamasan or do gooders who report this info to Leo. All they need is a complaint & then they'll investigate. Or a place becomes grand central station due to popularity and then gets Leo's attn and shut down.

There's nothing wrong w / giving a few hints to a place and using PMs for names or more details. I prefer to be discreet, but to each his own. It's an open forum and I respect that we all have different mindset.

I am in Baltimore and while we don't post details, use PMs and don't trust everyone with SM below their name I do believe that "do gooder" group's complaints get MPs shut down.

OhMyrdy
07-09-13, 10:54
Anyone have any info?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-doll-sexy-asian-sweetheart-silvia-morning-massage-exp-20/23025484

JosephAlfonso
07-09-13, 11:48
I had one not worried about anyone knowing about HE but didn't want me to mention anywhere that she gave me a BBBJ.Lucky Monger you LOL.

Its like you and her own dirty little secret.

Smoke Screen
07-09-13, 17:39
Anyone have any info?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-doll-sexy-asian-sweetheart-silvia-morning-massage-exp-20/23025484Unless you're close to wherever they are "Johnny" won't let you have an appointment. I called a few weeks ago and he said "oh, you too far away, find someone closer to you". Nice to have so much business that you can refuse some. I'm only an hour away, maybe he thought I would be a no show.

Spaz2580
07-09-13, 19:35
I got one that wanted me to keep quiet about BBBJ which I did. Too bad it was shut down recently by Martha.

I had one not worried about anyone knowing about HE but didn't want me to mention anywhere that she gave me a BBBJ.

SaulGoodman
07-09-13, 20:58
Lucky Monger you LOL.

Its like you and her own dirty little secret.She wasn't even my favorite girl there. Too bad that place doesn't exist anymore.

Inside495
07-09-13, 21:28
Anybody know of places on the vineyard that give a massage with a nice finish? Pretty sure there are no Asian parlors on the island but wondering if anybody has hear of or had any luck with independents?I would tend to think the situations with the resident island indies would be very UTR and for regular and / or repeat clientele. Although there are sooo many drop dead gorgeous women that visit there one would tend to believe MV is plum fishing grounds for visiting providers. You know what the saying is: "What happens on MV, stays on MV".

MongerExpert
07-10-13, 02:17
Pm for info, peace.Looks like they have a variety there. I have a lot of free time. Stopped outside there earlier today.

It looks like the owner has one or two other masseuses, helping her out.

I saw them both, but the owner looks the best, only opinion though.

They keep a keen eye, saw me. They are in a good spot, though I don't get the sign.

Saw a California plate on a Prius, which had to be the owner's. Check it out first timer's,

Very fun.

Degenerate81
07-10-13, 07:45
Went by Royal Thai in Weymouth on Wednesday and Friday, and had 2 closed signs on it, one in orange. Now it could have been that they were closed for the day before and after the 4th. But the orange sign in particular makes me think it's a closed by police sign. I would have looked closer but for those who know RT, it's right out in the open. It's bad enough trying to slink in there for a massage. Standing with my nose pressed against the window reading the fine print on the orange sign wasn't an option.

I had actually cooled to RT recently anyway. Once I discovered Ninja then RT seemed overpriced. But with Ninja gone, RT now maybe down, I'm running out of spots. Yezi is off my list due to too many bad experiences, and Bella is really too far away for me to justify. Any tips for things in the Weymouth / Quincy area would be appreciated. I prefer walk in service since I tend to have time pop up at the last minute. Which kinda takes Angel out of the equation.Drove by RT last night and it was open for business.

NorthShore123
07-10-13, 16:33
Was bored and figured I'd give a different place a try since a lot of the good placed in my area that I know of have been shut down. (if anyone knows any good spots in my area lmk) Building was an office building with plenty of parking right off 114. Its on the 4th floor. Signs on the door werent that great so I was looking for a little to make sure its the right one. There use to be a paylor in the office building right next door on the bottom floor but that one was shut down so I was a little sketch. Got in there and the little head did the thinking. Chubby older lady. Pretty crappy massage. No tease. Ending was ok. Only tipped .3 because I felt there was no effort in the massage and I was shorted on the hour. I won't return.

BmoonyBoston
07-10-13, 19:42
In attempts to find some new (to me) locations near Newton / Needham, I tried Ocean in Needham. Similar to other reports, I did not receive anything other than a pretty decent massage. The girl I had at Ocean was about a 4 on looks, and there was no tease. Unless I see reports of more I'd stay away if you're looking for something more than a massage.

I was driving by Tri Zen on Washington in Newton, and after some research I have not found anything. I'm assuming they are legit, seeing that they also offer groupons. Anyone ever try there and have a report? Thanks.

WalterMitty
07-11-13, 14:05
I went to the new place at Angel's old address. Called ahead and made an appt. But I didn't know who to ask for so I drew Amy. There were two women Amy is the taller, thinner of the two, decent rack, attractive woman, very long hair about 40, the other woman, (name?) who let me in was more exotic looking, (I think I've seen her some place else) I wouldn't have complained if I drew her either.

Amy gave a very good massage, she seemed to know exactly what she was doing. Left the towel on for as long as she could. I tried to send a "message" by groping her leg and backside but she stopped and removed my hand. Not a good sign. No tease yet she came close enough for me to keep my hopes up. On the flip, placed the discarded towel over my johnson and I had just about given up on leaving happy. She was massaging my inner thighs and lower abdomen with the towel still on and it was driving me a little crazy so I removed the towel and asked her flat out. She suggested DIY and I refused, told her to never mind. I would have settled for the good massage I just received. Suddenly she had a change of heart.

I left happy but I felt as if I compromised her self-sense of morality. (I of course have none).

60/40 and worth at least another visit, if only to try the wilder looking one.

SaulGoodman
07-11-13, 15:23
With most of my regular places now gone, I tried Wendy in Wakefield. When I pulled into the parking lot there was a cop car hanging out there so I just waited while looking at my phone and after a few minutes, he left. So I head in and Wendy was the only person there. Wendy looks in her 40's and is ok looking. Better looking than Angel in Quincy. The massage was good but I got interrupted three times during the massage. One person knocking on the door of her establishment and two phone calls. What bothered me was she made an appointment with someone for 3:45 when I got there and payed for an hour at 3. But all this didn't matter in the long run as no one showed up at 3:45. There was decent teasing and once the flip happened she asked if I wanted oil or no oil and asked how I would like it, fast or slow. I really liked this as she tailored the HE to what I liked and it was one of the better ones I've had. There was UTC on top (great breasts, almost as good as Angels) but I didn't try for the bottom. It was 60/40 and I would return.

MikeJohns
07-11-13, 18:10
Vacation this week so I took a trip to Braintree. Called ahead and they said come anytime. I showed up 10 minutes later and opted for 1/2 hr as I hadn't been in a while. Showed me to room and I assumed the position. Was hot so she put a fan on and gave a light massage after I had said medium. I didn't mind as I knew what she was doing and she let me know she knew why I was there. Nice tickle teasing and when I flipped I made a motion and she removed shirt and bra and gave nice finish. Out the door in 25min. Looks 7. Age 40-65. HE 8. 40-40

MongerExpert
07-11-13, 18:15
I went to the new place at Angel's old address. Called ahead and made an appt. But I didn't know who to ask for so I drew Amy. There were two women Amy is the taller, thinner of the two, decent rack, attractive woman, very long hair about 40, the other woman, (name?) who let me in was more exotic looking, (I think I've seen her some place else) I wouldn't have complained if I drew her either.

Amy gave a very good massage, she seemed to know exactly what she was doing. Left the towel on for as long as she could. I tried to send a "message" by groping her leg and backside but she stopped and removed my hand. Not a good sign. No tease yet she came close enough for me to keep my hopes up. On the flip, placed the discarded towel over my johnson and I had just about given up on leaving happy. She was massaging my inner thighs and lower abdomen with the towel still on and it was driving me a little crazy so I removed the towel and asked her flat out. She suggested DIY and I refused, told her to never mind. I would have settled for the good massage I just received. Suddenly she had a change of heart.

I left happy but I felt as if I compromised her self-sense of morality. (I of course have none).

60/40 and worth at least another visit, if only to try the wilder looking one.I am trying to jog my memory as to where I have seen the more exotic looking one previously. I can't put my finger on it though.

LB Prowl
07-11-13, 19:31
With most of my regular places now gone, I tried Wendy in Wakefield. When I pulled into the parking lot there was a cop car hanging out there so I just waited while looking at my phone and after a few minutes, he left. So I head in and Wendy was the only person there. Wendy looks in her 40's and is ok looking. Better looking than Angel in Quincy. The massage was good but I got interrupted three times during the massage. One person knocking on the door of her establishment and two phone calls. What bothered me was she made an appointment with someone for 3:45 when I got there and payed for an hour at 3. But all this didn't matter in the long run as no one showed up at 3:45. There was decent teasing and once the flip happened she asked if I wanted oil or no oil and asked how I would like it, fast or slow. I really liked this as she tailored the HE to what I liked and it was one of the better ones I've had. There was UTC on top (great breasts, almost as good as Angels) but I didn't try for the bottom. It was 60/40 and I would return.I also finally saw her at her new location recently. No interruptions, but I was her last appointment. All else was as Saul stated. Left happy and I would also return.

LB

Rito1
07-11-13, 23:12
Looks 7. Age 40-65. HE 8. 40-40Can't narrow it down a little. I don't mind playing with 40 yo tits but don't want anything to do with 65 yo ones.

MikeJohns
07-12-13, 06:43
Can't narrow it down a little. I don't mind playing with 40 yo tits but don't want anything to do with 65 yo ones.So hard to tell some of these womens ages when the blood rushes to other areas. She was probably more like 40s.

Momo2
07-12-13, 07:03
Re-visited Kismet in Randoolph. Had been away for a couple of years as I always thought there were better options around. I just called from the lot and was told to come in the side door.

I was greeted by Coco, an attractive mid 30s woman with hair down past her shoulders. Gave her the. 60 for the hour then followed her up the stairs. Thats when I noticed her shapely bottom, unusual for these eastern ladies. She was wearing animal design leotard bottoms and a black hugging top showing me her shapely body. She is definitely a 7 in the AMP scale. Turns out she had just as nice personality and she could speak english and we had a pleasant time. Her massage skills were not the best. I asked for a medium and it felt like a soft body rub. She asked if I wanted some oil and I declined.

The room was nice and cold. Standard AMP music playing. Only bad was that she answered the phone six times while I was there and it broke up the mood. I thought she was alone but it turns out that there was two of them but she must have a better command of the english language as she was the designated receptionist. She said thing swere slow that day until I came in.

Well we finally got to the good part. Excellect tease, allowed for UTC on top. Left very happy after a full hour and I will return soom. 60/40.

Joe Bujian
07-13-13, 21:10
FYI. I noticed Blue Sky (aka Forever Young in a former life) re-opened today. Sorry I do not have any fresh info on type and quality of service.

RobinHood2
07-14-13, 13:43
With thanks to MOMO2 for his review I went back to this place after being away for quite a long time.

Two women there now, Coco and May. Coco is mid 30's, very cute, very good attitude, knows why you're there and wants to provide a service that will keep you coming back for more. Asked for medium, got light with a lot of teasing before flip. Really nice technique. These 2 will both be there for the next few months. 60/40. No shorting on time. Clean shower and big clean towels.

RH2

Big Head
07-15-13, 00:49
Went to 49 River first. No HH appointments and the lady was very plain for my taste. I left and went to 905 Main. The same friendly lady as I saw the last time, Angela. Very professional massage with no teasing. After the flip nice HE. HH= 40+40.

BH

Footrubs
07-15-13, 05:58
Was feeling the need for some action Thursday on the way home from work. Driving along 128 decided to give WW another try. Been a couple years. Found parking on street, went to familiar doorway #905, called upstairs, they said they could take me and I explained I was at the door and someone came down to let me in. There appeared to be two mid-aged asian women in the place. As before, place is a bit run down looking apartment on 2nd floor. Used bathroom and was shown to front room. Appeared to be clean table covering including disposable paper layer. My girl (Angela she told me later) seemed in early 40's, with tight short shorts, snug horizontal top, cute enough face. I paid $60 fee for 1 hr, she stepped out, I disrobbed and got on table, she returned. No drape.

I rubbed her legs enough as she worked around my back and shoulders to let her know I was interested in more. She migrated to my legs and shortly began a nice ass massage and then a nice tease from behind. Eventually the tease caused me to raise up on my knees, she worked me good from behind with a nice tease and finish. She placed a fresh towel under me and proceeded to give a great massage for like 40 minutes. Ah yes. Reminded me of the great service of 2 pop Sue from CT yrs ago. She went got a container of hot water and used a towel she dunked in it to clean me up. Hope the towel is clean / fresh. Didn't see it. But the care they take with the massage table cover makes me think yes. She prompts for the flip and uses a towel for drape. Not sure why. Some nice light eventual sensual chest play / massage as I push at the towel. She removes it and says she will try for more. Now I knew I wasnt going to have it in me for round 2 (I had a busy day the day before). But it was hot to have he go and go with the oil until I decided to motion her off. She cleaned me up and then said all done. Was over an hour all said and done. Gave her $50 tip since she worked hard for round 2 and the massage itself was really good. Its rare (for me?) to find both a good massage and a real good tease & dedication to work it.

So WW isn't the most appealing place from decor. Never has been. But I had fun there again.

Nuts N Bolts
07-15-13, 12:12
I see there is a recent review on RUBMAP for Jenny of Thai Wellness. Can someone with membership there PM me with what it says? That is one place I am hoping to move from DIY. I get the impression they give more but I just can't seem to break through and don't want to push it unless I am sure. Anyone with info or who can tell me what rub map review says please PM me.I saw this girl recently. Great massage for a good price relative to other Thai joints. No indication of extras despite the usual subtle gestures on my part giving her the green light.

Footrubs
07-15-13, 12:46
Anyone been to the place upstairs in Framingham lately? I have been twice. First time (several months ago) was fine. OK enough massage, decent finish especially given it was my first time. Second time was a few months ago (April or May) and I feel like I got bit a bunch by I dunno, mites fleas, etc. Felt itchy on legs while laying on my stomach, didn't think I was necessarily getting bit, but it seems I was. Had itchy bug bites on my legs for a few days after. No lasting effects. Service was OK. And they are so close to my work, wish I could feel good about going back. I would hope they have changed up the table covering etc but dunno. Experience turned me off. Anyone else have positive / negative experience there?

Spaz2580
07-15-13, 20:40
Visited Pink, hoping to get Coco. Don't know who Coco is since I never had her. Saw first girl and she seemed younger of the 2, but I was put into room w / 2nd girl Maria. I asked 1st girl if I could go w / her she said she had aptm soon next time. Didn't get her name could have been Coco. Shoulder length hair and late 20s or early 30s looking.

Maria gave me avg massage, not hard enough. She didn't ask if I wanted hard or medium, just got a weak medium. Had to ask for harder later and it wasn't much of an improvement. Went for a few leg & butt gropes and she seemed to avoid slightly. Later said "you take care of me". And when I asked for top to come off she declined, raised shirt and was in general reluctant to allow roaming. And kept talking about $60 tip. So much that it was getting really annoying and told her to stop talking about tip. I said if you do a good job I'll tip you good. After some more tip talk, I got up to leave and she asked me to stay and to be angry. I said stop talking about tip. In the end she allowed a little bit more roaming, but kept saying $40 tip is for no touching. I said her constant talking about tip was not good. There was a little bit lost in translation. If I wanted this amount of nagging I could have just stayed home w / the SO. In the end I tipped 60 just to leave w / out any more haggling.

Maria was about late 30s, decent B or C cups.

Member #4772
07-15-13, 21:33
Anyone been to the place upstairs in Framingham lately? I have been twice. First time (several months ago) was fine. OK enough massage, decent finish especially given it was my first time. Second time was a few months ago (April or May) and I feel like I got bit a bunch by I dunno, mites fleas, etc. Felt itchy on legs while laying on my stomach, didn't think I was necessarily getting bit, but it seems I was. Had itchy bug bites on my legs for a few days after. No lasting effects. Service was OK. And they are so close to my work, wish I could feel good about going back. I would hope they have changed up the table covering etc but dunno. Experience turned me off. Anyone else have positive / negative experience there?Went there once but did not like the girl so I left.

FYI they are owned by PINK

Spectator
07-15-13, 21:51
I was "right there" at 7:15 when the 7:30 monger showed up. Not only that, he wouldn't get the hint to come back in 15 minutes, he wanted to wait.

Please folks, you hate it when the door bell rings right when you're about to finish, don't show up early!

Member #5013
07-15-13, 22:00
Was feeling the need for some action Thursday on the way home from work. Driving along 128 decided to give WW another try. Been a couple years. Found parking on street, went to familiar doorway #905, called upstairs, they said they could take me and I explained I was at the door and someone came down to let me in. There appeared to be two mid-aged asian women in the place. As before, place is a bit run down looking apartment on 2nd floor. Used bathroom and was shown to front room. Appeared to be clean table covering including disposable paper layer. My girl (Angela she told me later) seemed in early 40's, with tight short shorts, snug horizontal top, cute enough face. I paid $60 fee for 1 hr, she stepped out, I disrobbed and got on table, she returned. No drape.

I rubbed her legs enough as she worked around my back and shoulders to let her know I was interested in more. She migrated to my legs and shortly began a nice ass massage and then a nice tease from behind. Eventually the tease caused me to raise up on my knees, she worked me good from behind with a nice tease and finish. She placed a fresh towel under me and proceeded to give a great massage for like 40 minutes. Ah yes. Reminded me of the great service of 2 pop Sue from CT yrs ago. She went got a container of hot water and used a towel she dunked in it to clean me up. Hope the towel is clean / fresh. Didn't see it. But the care they take with the massage table cover makes me think yes. She prompts for the flip and uses a towel for drape. Not sure why. Some nice light eventual sensual chest play / massage as I push at the towel. She removes it and says she will try for more. Now I knew I wasnt going to have it in me for round 2 (I had a busy day the day before). But it was hot to have he go and go with the oil until I decided to motion her off. She cleaned me up and then said all done. Was over an hour all said and done. Gave her $50 tip since she worked hard for round 2 and the massage itself was really good. Its rare (for me?) to find both a good massage and a real good tease & dedication to work it.

So WW isn't the most appealing place from decor. Never has been. But I had fun there again.Sorry to be the one break it to you. Those nasty ass used towels they wipe you down with are balled up and strewn around the bathroom sink. They hopefully rinse them off. Although I highly doubt it. I found this out my second or third time there. The water smelled foul or the rag did. Place is a shithole but solid as far service. Just opt out of the wipe down

BB

Undercoverchef
07-16-13, 01:01
Hey Fellas,

Going to Montreal next week for a vacation.

Any suggestions on where I can get a Providence like experience?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steven1234
07-16-13, 13:53
"And kept talking about $60 tip. So much that it was getting really annoying and told her to stop talking about tip. I said if you do a good job I'll tip you good. After some more tip talk, I got up to leave and she asked me to stay and to be angry. I said stop talking about tip. In the end she allowed a little bit more roaming, but kept saying $40 tip is for no touching. I said her constant talking about tip was not good. There was a little bit lost in translation. If I wanted this amount of nagging I could have just stayed home w / the SO. In the end I tipped 60 just to leave w / out any more haggling."

-

I would have got up and walked out and complained if there was a manager who would listen. Let them know about this forum. This way it will cost then $$$$$ in lost TIPS. Glad you posted here as I will never go there.

Steve

NorthOfTown
07-16-13, 13:59
West of Boston.

Stopped by after my last post. Definitely still around. Had a great massage from Susan. She really digs in and gives a solid massage. She walks on your back as well and does a good job loosing up legs and glutes. Solid finish. Nice and playful and takes direction well. 60-50.

Other girl Nancy went back to China for a month or so. They have a girl named Lily she said but I didn't see her.

Too many walk-ins. Took her away from my time because she has more English that the other girl. Jeez guys, call ahead, huh?

NorthOfTown
07-16-13, 14:08
Went here late. Didn't catch her name. I have read some bad reviews about this place but I guess mileage does vary. Not a great massage but a good finish. Not a great body but not shy so attitude wins.

There was a gal here before named Jennifer. And for those who liked her, I just want to let you know she is gone. From the sound of it I don't expect her back.

Member #4772
07-16-13, 16:08
Went there once but did not like the girl so I left.

FYI they are owned by PINKI was misimformed

Bruce Lee 104
07-16-13, 16:37
I've been out of circulation with a project for the past couple of months and was disappointed when I called Jennifer from Ninja and the phone was out of commission. Checked CL and see they haven't advertised either but I was overdue for a massage and decided to give Blue Moon a try as there were some positive reviews here and it's convenient. I was shown into a room with a curtain for a door. Think I'd prefer a real door. I met Tina who was about 30 I think, a 7 with a nice bod, limited English but a nice disposition. Massage was decent with a varying amount of pressure, slight tease before the flip where she teased some more, realized there was an area looking for attention, asked if I wanted and I said sure. Allowed otc up top but didn't seem comfortable as I went lower so I didn't. 60/40 and you'll be reminded not to talk too loud as the walls are thin. I'd see Tina again but I'd rather see Jennifer from Ninja. Maybe she'll read this and give me a call if she's still local.

Stressed Out
07-16-13, 16:56
Visited Pink, hoping to get Coco. Don't know who Coco is since I never had her. Saw first girl and she seemed younger of the 2, but I was put into room w / 2nd girl Maria. I asked 1st girl if I could go w / her she said she had aptm soon next time. Didn't get her name could have been Coco. Shoulder length hair and late 20s or early 30s looking.

Maria gave me avg massage, not hard enough. She didn't ask if I wanted hard or medium, just got a weak medium. Had to ask for harder later and it wasn't much of an improvement. Went for a few leg & butt gropes and she seemed to avoid slightly. Later said "you take care of me". And when I asked for top to come off she declined, raised shirt and was in general reluctant to allow roaming. And kept talking about $60 tip. So much that it was getting really annoying and told her to stop talking about tip. I said if you do a good job I'll tip you good. After some more tip talk, I got up to leave and she asked me to stay and to be angry. I said stop talking about tip. In the end she allowed a little bit more roaming, but kept saying $40 tip is for no touching. I said her constant talking about tip was not good. There was a little bit lost in translation. If I wanted this amount of nagging I could have just stayed home w / the SO. In the end I tipped 60 just to leave w / out any more haggling.

Maria was about late 30s, decent B or C cups.The last report we had on Maria was that she wanted 80 bucks to go topless.

Member #5269
07-16-13, 18:27
Anyone know of any AMP with access to very large up top? Seems all of them have small but large nips, looking for big breasts to play with during the finish aside from Angel.

Stressed Out
07-16-13, 18:37

Maria was about late 30s, decent B or C cups.I just wanted to give some good news for a change! I have been advised that 'upsell' Maria is now gone (read into it what you want) and the two ladies that are now there (CoCo and LiLi) are both very nice and you will be 100% happy with either one of them. (I have seen very good reports about CoCo). Also please note that the business recognizes the 'donation' scale that we are familiar with and will not tolerate those ladies who try to 'upsell' over that as a matter of habit and those whose temperament does not align with a nice relaxing massage. Of course now I'm going to have to visit and see if all is true! Your neighborhood news guy SO

Stressed Out
07-16-13, 18:45
Anyone know of any AMP with access to very large up top? Seems all of them have small but large nips, looking for big breasts to play with during the finish aside from Angel.I'd love to help but I'm a card carrying member of the IBTC and do love the large nipples. Now if I could find a nice full Bush to go along I'd be in heaven!

LaserKing
07-16-13, 19:55
The reason we have this fourm is so we can share info. Cops don't care about MP's. Only when they receive complaints do they act. (most of the time) Us pm'ing all info is a waste of time because how do we know who we are talking to. Just because you are a senior member that does not mean you are not le or some other up to no good. Some people would not pm you "Boston Monger" because even though you are a sm you do not have that many post. In cases where they might be targeting one paticular town closing all mp then mabye we could pm everything but I still don't think it would change anything.I concur with your words about pm'ing it is a waste of time, the purpose of this forum is to post and retrieve information and it is up to us to decide if it is good or not.

Kenny9370
07-16-13, 21:29
Was looking at Pink and it seems like they have parking in the back but is there a back entrance or is it just the front? Just wondering because it seems like a busy street. Thanks.

I just wanted to give some good news for a change! I have been advised that 'upsell' Maria is now gone (read into it what you want) and the two ladies that are now there (CoCo and LiLi) are both very nice and you will be 100% happy with either one of them. (I have seen very good reports about CoCo). Also please note that the business recognizes the 'donation' scale that we are familiar with and will not tolerate those ladies who try to 'upsell' over that as a matter of habit and those whose temperament does not align with a nice relaxing massage. Of course now I'm going to have to visit and see if all is true! Your neighborhood news guy SO

Spaz2580
07-17-13, 01:11
If this is true, then great. The amount of constant chatter about the tip was just too much for me. I usually never get up to leave a place, but this time I did. And I probably should have just left. She kept saying 40 was just for std HE, otc roaming. Fine, I agreed to the 60 but if she's still going to restrict what I do for 60 then it's not worth it. Ridiculous.

I just wanted to give some good news for a change! I have been advised that 'upsell' Maria is now gone (read into it what you want) and the two ladies that are now there (CoCo and LiLi) are both very nice and you will be 100% happy with either one of them. (I have seen very good reports about CoCo). Also please note that the business recognizes the 'donation' scale that we are familiar with and will not tolerate those ladies who try to 'upsell' over that as a matter of habit and those whose temperament does not align with a nice relaxing massage. Of course now I'm going to have to visit and see if all is true! Your neighborhood news guy SO

Nuts N Bolts
07-17-13, 06:14
I saw the recent ad promising lots of newness. New face, new smile, new attitude. It brings to mind that old Chris Rock routine: "new pussy can't cook!" Anyway, the ad also said that credit cards were accepted so I dropped in early, asked for a half hour and pulled out the plastic. The woman up front said,"no credit card, phone number outside, all set okay". And with that I was dismissed. I had never been before so I don't know if that level of hospitality was new or not.

West of Boston.

Stopped by after my last post. Definitely still around. Had a great massage from Susan. She really digs in and gives a solid massage. She walks on your back as well and does a good job loosing up legs and glutes. Solid finish. Nice and playful and takes direction well. 60-50.

Other girl Nancy went back to China for a month or so. They have a girl named Lily she said but I didn't see her.

Too many walk-ins. Took her away from my time because she has more English that the other girl. Jeez guys, call ahead, huh?

Bigben99
07-17-13, 08:14
There is parking in back but no back entrance / exit. I park on street as I feel less risk there of being associated with the building. I agree the haggling / price negotiation has diminished to "you take care of me. Right" now however I never felt hassled at all by Maria. Coco is my favorite as I go for young. Small on top but pretty face and a great butt. I stick to my. 4 +.4 and get reluctant UTC roaming. My motto is ask for forgiveness not permission. YMMV. Works for me.

Was looking at Pink and it seems like they have parking in the back but is there a back entrance or is it just the front? Just wondering because it seems like a busy street. Thanks.

Spaz2580
07-17-13, 08:47
There is a back entrance. Just walk up the stairs. Much better than front door entrance. And be sure to make appointment w / Coco.

Member #4772
07-17-13, 09:38
If this is true, then great. The amount of constant chatter about the tip was just too much for me. I usually never get up to leave a place, but this time I did. And I probably should have just left. She kept saying 40 was just for std HE, otc roaming. Fine, I agreed to the 60 but if she's still going to restrict what I do for 60 then it's not worth it. Ridiculous.I can vouch for Coco. She will treat you right.

I hope to see Lilly this week

Stressed Out
07-17-13, 11:06
I concur with your words about pm'ing it is a waste of time, the purpose of this forum is to post and retrieve information and it is up to us to decide if it is good or not.Yes you are absolutely right about the purpose of the forum sir. Ie giving out info about the good and the bad of the girls we meet and the places we go to. And yes in most cases LE does not care about what we post although there are some circumstances where 'do-gooders' might use the info we post since they have no other 'official' way to get it. We saw this in the Prov forum a few years ago from the asshole chick that wrote the paper on it. Of course we just had a perfect example of why posting bad info about someone can also be to our advantage.

But there are also circumstances where the ladies we see or the places we go to want to remain on the 'shhh list' for whatever reason. And there are ladies we might see that WE want to keep on that list also. I have run into both instances over the last many years. The reasons are many but they were still valid reasons. The last thing that some of us want to do is to betray the confidence of one that has asked us not to post or give out info or even worse is to post something and have some idiot go there and be an asshole and the lady knows exactly where it came from. In that case pm's are exactly what the dr prescribed.

Of course I do find it amusing that that there are posts about the purpose of the forum where nothing has been posted relevant to the stated purpose of the forum. Just saying.

Stressed Out
07-17-13, 13:04
Saw an ad for a new place (at least to me) in Quincy at 9 Cottage Ave on CL. It has the usual pic, verbiage and the no is 617-770-0882. Just wonder if it has been around and I missed it, just a new place or maybe one of the recently shuttered places has gone there. Anyone?

New face here.

Do you already feel tired?

Do you always feel nervous?

We have the best Tui- na service for you!

Your health will be improved through enjoyable treatment!

Releif the physical pain and soreness.

Soft of lighting and music.

Gift Certificate Available.

30min $40. 00.

60min $60. 00.

60min 4hands $80. 00 only Monday!

We have Foot Reflexology

30min $30. 00.

60min $50. 00.

Open 7days 9:00am-10:00pm.

Tel:617-770-0882.

9 cottage Ave (google map) (yahoo map)

Stressed Out
07-17-13, 13:19
I've been out of circulation with a project for the past couple of months and was disappointed when I called Jennifer from Ninja and the phone was out of commission. Checked CL and see they haven't advertised either. but I'd rather see Jennifer.Saw an ad today for grand opening at the old Ninja / Lavender / Jenn's bodyworks address. Don't know if it is the old crowd or new ladies there but at least it is open.

Hello everyone.

I'm a attractive professional Asian Masseuse.

Offer deep tissue, Swedish &

Great bodywork more gorgeous professional service.

Exprience healing pleasure, and enjoy my magic touch!

.&10022;.call for Appointment.&10022;.

Half hour-$40.

One hour.$60.

90 mins.$90

.&9733;.&9733;.781-861-0609-&9733;.&9733;.

Address: 59 coddington st (suite 104) Quincy center

We open 10:00. 9:00

Bigben99
07-17-13, 13:21
I misunderstood the question. I thought you meant a road exit. This is correct.

There is a back entrance. Just walk up the stairs. Much better than front door entrance. And be sure to make appointment w / Coco.

Bruce Lee 104
07-17-13, 13:38
I saw that ad and called to see if Jennifer was there. Celina answered the phone, said she didn't know any Jennifer but had other girls there that give massages. I told her I'd see her in a couple of weeks. Should be interesting to make a comparison.

Saw an ad today for grand opening at the old Ninja / Lavender / Jenn's bodyworks address. Don't know if it is the old crowd or new ladies there but at least it is open.

Hello everyone.

I'm a attractive professional Asian Masseuse.

Offer deep tissue, Swedish &

Great bodywork more gorgeous professional service.

Exprience healing pleasure, and enjoy my magic touch!

&10022; . Call for Appointment. &10022; .

Half hour-$40.

One hour. $60.

90 mins. $90

&9733; . &9733; .781-861-0609-&9733; . &9733; .

Address: 59 coddington st (suite 104) Quincy center

We open 10:00. 9:00

TBone1970
07-17-13, 14:03
I posted this in non-asian earlier becuase one was non asian. I will repost here.

Went to art. Hand in can't on.

60. 40 but the looks were a 4 and a lot of haggling.

Estern select Newt.

Manage to get more than DIYS but it was mechanical .60. 40 new girl there but phone keeps ringing and people kept showing up. Its near a day care too.

I t hink this place may have changed for the better anyone else with luck?

Smoke Screen
07-17-13, 18:28
I concur with your words about pm'ing it is a waste of time, the purpose of this forum is to post and retrieve information and it is up to us to decide if it is good or not.It seems to me, most, and let me emphasize, MOST of the complaining about guys not posting details about MPs & the girls working them are coming from new members, and I realize that just because you're new to the forum, does not mean you're new to the hobby. I see absolutely no reason to post information about extras you might have received from a particular girl. I've read posts with wording like, she sucked my dick, licked my balls and even stuck her tongue up my ass. Really, does anyone need to read shit like that? And who cares how many different positions were used? If you're too imature to figure out what goes on, then get another hobby until you grow up. This isn't meant for anyone in particular and I only quoted LaserKing because what he wrote has to do with the subject.

As far as LE knowing what goes on and doesn't care. Says who & what do you base it on. I happen to think they do care what goes on. Why give them anymore info than you need to. I know before you say it, who knows if leo is a member here? No one knows for sure but why take the chance of pissin someone off who could be LE and could cause alot of trouble for us & the MPs. I'm more than happy to give some info by way of pm, but I'll be damned if I'm going to take the chance of my getting a MP shut down & possibly getting one or more of these women in trouble just for the sake of bragging rights.

Dh1610
07-17-13, 18:36
Whole heartily agree with you SS.

It seems to me, most, and let me emphasize, MOST of the complaining about guys not posting details about MPs & the girls working them are coming from new members, and I realize that just because you're new to the forum, does not mean you're new to the hobby. I see absolutely no reason to post information about extras you might have received from a particular girl. I've read posts with wording like, she sucked my dick, licked my balls and even stuck her tongue up my ass. Really, does anyone need to read shit like that? And who cares how many different positions were used? If you're too imature to figure out what goes on, then get another hobby until you grow up. This isn't meant for anyone in particular and I only quoted LaserKing because what he wrote has to do with the subject.

As far as LE knowing what goes on and doesn't care. Says who & what do you base it on. I happen to think they do care what goes on. Why give them anymore info than you need to. I know before you say it, who knows if leo is a member here? No one knows for sure but why take the chance of pissin someone off who could be LE and could cause alot of trouble for us & the MPs. I'm more than happy to give some info by way of pm, but I'll be damned if I'm going to take the chance of my getting a MP shut down & possibly getting one or more of these women in trouble just for the sake of bragging rights.

Bostsouth
07-17-13, 18:41
Hey So, That place has been there forever, I am from area, have never heard anything about it. One time about a year or so ago I was walking by and a lady was sitting in doorway, she must have been 60++, I just kept walking. The location would be tough for me as foot traffic is busy.

Saw an ad for a new place (at least to me) in Quincy at 9 Cottage Ave on CL. It has the usual pic, verbiage and the no is 617-770-0882. Just wonder if it has been around and I missed it, just a new place or maybe one of the recently shuttered places has gone there. Anyone?

New face here.

Do you already feel tired?

Do you always feel nervous?

We have the best Tui- na service for you!

Your health will be improved through enjoyable treatment!

Releif the physical pain and soreness.

Soft of lighting and music.

Gift Certificate Available.

30min $40. 00.

60min $60. 00.

60min 4hands $80. 00 only Monday!

We have Foot Reflexology

30min $30. 00.

60min $50. 00.

Open 7days 9:00am-10:00pm.

Tel:617-770-0882.

9 cottage Ave (google map) (yahoo map)

SpermSac
07-17-13, 18:53
It seems to me, most, and let me emphasize, MOST of the complaining about guys not posting details about MPs & the girls working them are coming from new members, and I realize that just because you're new to the forum, does not mean you're new to the hobby. I see absolutely no reason to post information about extras you might have received from a particular girl. I've read posts with wording like, she sucked my dick, licked my balls and even stuck her tongue up my ass. Really, does anyone need to read shit like that? And who cares how many different positions were used? If you're too imature to figure out what goes on, then get another hobby until you grow up. This isn't meant for anyone in particular and I only quoted LaserKing because what he wrote has to do with the subject.

As far as LE knowing what goes on and doesn't care. Says who & what do you base it on. I happen to think they do care what goes on. Why give them anymore info than you need to. I know before you say it, who knows if leo is a member here? No one knows for sure but why take the chance of pissin someone off who could be LE and could cause alot of trouble for us & the MPs. I'm more than happy to give some info by way of pm, but I'll be damned if I'm going to take the chance of my getting a MP shut down & possibly getting one or more of these women in trouble just for the sake of bragging rights.Out of respect for the MP I would think limited details posted would be adequate with a PM used for details. Many of the MP's want the $$$ but not the fame of being busted and for that we must use our discretion to somewhat be protective of our MP's. A good thing can easily be ruined by an attempted good deed.

Considering the openess of this forum I wouldn't doubt it one second that LEO isn't reading the reviews and using certain trigger words to prompt an investigation. While rub and tugs may not be a target the FS ones bring attention which is something the MP's don't want. Use the head with the brain not the sperm

Stressed Out
07-17-13, 20:18
Hey So, That place has been there forever, I am from area, have never heard anything about it. One time about a year or so ago I was walking by and a lady was sitting in doorway, she must have been 60++, I just kept walking. The location would be tough for me as foot traffic is busy.Thank-you sir! I try and keep a list of places in my area by way of reviews and ads that are posted and as you have never run across and advertising or posts about this place. Guess I know why! Stay cool! SO

Spaz2580
07-17-13, 21:29
Definitely not a waste of time. I have gotten many good tips for places that are on the utr list and ssshhh list. It's worth it for the effort and exchg of info w / other mongers here. But we are all free to do as we please so do carry on.

I concur with your words about pm'ing it is a waste of time, the purpose of this forum is to post and retrieve information and it is up to us to decide if it is good or not.

Member #4868
07-17-13, 21:53
My take is simple:

The guys that complain about the pm system are the ones not getting them. Pay your dues, make your friends, reap the rewards.

Satya
07-17-13, 23:23
I am in Baltimore and we have PMs to be very useful for giving details. I think we have much more FS down here and many providers are scared because of recent busts. Besides the police some of these community associations can and do view this site. Before I send or answer PMs I make sure they are a senior member then I check the nature of their posts and how many they have.

Admin2
07-18-13, 01:41

As far as LE knowing what goes on and doesn't care. Says who & what do you base it on. I happen to think they do care what goes on. Why give them anymore info than you need to. I know before you say it, who knows if leo is a member here? No one knows for sure but why take the chance of pissin someone off who could be LE and could cause alot of trouble for us & the MPs. I'm more than happy to give some info by way of pm, but I'll be damned if I'm going to take the chance of my getting a MP shut down & possibly getting one or more of these women in trouble just for the sake of bragging rights.The forums official position is this. Any member has the right to voice why they would or would not provide a specific level of detail in their reports. We have no minimum level of detail requirement. Personally I'm a "Is she the chick in the pics, what does she do, does she do it well, what did it cost, and would you see her again" kind of guy. You can certainly even say why you don't want to but what members may not do is tell other what they should or should not post. Each member is allowed to make that decision on their own.

This keeps getting argued over and over up in this neck of the woods so this is a fair warning. Discouraging members from posting is an infraction, it's something that isn't allowed under Jax's rules. It doesn't matter if you have 2 posts or 2000 posts don't discourage guys from posting. I choose Smokes post because it's just a hair over the line. Smoke some guys may in fact want to know if a provider will stick their tongue up their ass, personally I could do without that tidbit and yes it could be passed in PM but if a guy wants to post it, he can post it.

El Jeffe says it best.

Hi guys,

A forum member contacted me to express his concerns that this report contains too much information and thus could somehow be used by LE. Just to put this in perspective:

1. Please don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system. [A2 here, this is an old form letter, the servers aren't in Canada anymore]

Thanks,

JacksonAt the end of the day you don't have to agree with his position, I often disagree with him, but it is his ball, his bat, and his baseball diamond. If we want to play here, he gets to state the rules.

Smoke this isn't an attempt to flame you, you're a respected Senior Member, unfortunately we disagree on this issue and I needed to make a point.

A2

FunBill
07-18-13, 10:32
Hi A2, you mention that the servers are no longer in Canada. Where are they now and is that any cause for concern? Thanks!I did an nslookup and then searched arin. Net. Seems like the server (s) is / are in Amsterdam.

Admin2
07-18-13, 12:52
I meant to Quote "That Guys" post and accidentally deleted it but the answer to the question is.

He keeps the servers on the move, never in the USA, no cause for alarm. Neither they, nor us are within reach of the US legal system.

A2

Cameron1
07-18-13, 15:12
Seen a new bodywork Massage on Hancock St, across from Haana Fords anyone have intel? Will toftt next week.

ClamShack
07-18-13, 15:46
Hi Guys,

Been there three times in the past three weeks. First time, met with a tall girl, mid 30's? Her name was Eva (pronounced ee-va). Had a great massage, used oil, but not too much. Great finish with otc up top. Cleanup was good with hot towels, got a great foot massage to finish up the hour. $60+40 tip. Out the door with a smile and a bottle of water.

Second time I go, I was met by the troll. Didn't get her name, but if you see her, you'll know. She has to be 60, if she's a day, and about 4'11". I was caught off guard, so I decided to go for it, and kept telling myself to keep my eyes closed. Massage was pretty good, and I had my eyes clamped shut for the finish.

Ok, so now for the third. I called yesterday determined to not get burned again. I call and ask for an appointment with Eva at a specific time. Sure. No problem. See you then. I show up, and "Sorry. We busy. You come back in 20." I explained that I had an appointment with Eva, and that I had called. No dice. So I say "If I come back in 20, will Eva be available?" "Yes. Yes. See you then."

I come back at the new time, and guess who's there at the door for me? The friggin' troll. So, I stand my ground this time and ask for Eva. After some confusion, I am assured that Eva will be giving me the massage, and I get led to one of the three rooms. About 5 minutes later, the woman at the desk comes in and tells me that she will massage me until Eva gets here. Great. She wasn't half bad looking, but not the greatest set of choppers I've seen. Massage was good, but she kept leaving the room to attend to other matters.

Finally, Eva shows up to pretty much give me a 20 minute massage and a super quick finish because someone else is waiting for her. Barely any cleanup on all the oil left on me, and where was my goddamned foot massage? I walked out, left to slide around in my loafers for the rest of the day. Needless to say, I won't be back.

Bruce Lee 104
07-19-13, 08:33
I should have included this in my original post. Tina spent the full hour with me and I never felt rushed. She had left the room, I thought that was it and I was getting off the table when she came back in with warm, moist towels for a more thorough clean up and more thigh massaging. There was plenty of parking in the lot in this small industrial area that's also secluded if that's important to you.

I've been out of circulation with a project for the past couple of months and was disappointed when I called Jennifer from Ninja and the phone was out of commission. Checked CL and see they haven't advertised either but I was overdue for a massage and decided to give Blue Moon a try as there were some positive reviews here and it's convenient. I was shown into a room with a curtain for a door. Think I'd prefer a real door. I met Tina who was about 30 I think, a 7 with a nice bod, limited English but a nice disposition. Massage was decent with a varying amount of pressure, slight tease before the flip where she teased some more, realized there was an area looking for attention, asked if I wanted and I said sure. Allowed otc up top but didn't seem comfortable as I went lower so I didn't. 60/40 and you'll be reminded not to talk too loud as the walls are thin. I'd see Tina again but I'd rather see Jennifer from Ninja. Maybe she'll read this and give me a call if she's still local.

Vintage68
07-19-13, 11:56
Sorry to be the one break it to you. Those nasty ass used towels they wipe you down with are balled up and strewn around the bathroom sink. They hopefully rinse them off. Although I highly doubt it. I found this out my second or third time there. The water smelled foul or the rag did. Place is a shithole but solid as far service. Just opt out of the wipe down

BBYeah, my last visit there was the same deal. As soon as I saw the bucket and her wringing out a nasty used rag I cringed. I doubt those things are clean and sanitary. I won't be back there, especially since Jessica is gone.

MongerExpert
07-19-13, 13:44
Hi Guys,

Been there three times in the past three weeks. First time, met with a tall girl, mid 30's? Her name was Eva (pronounced ee-va). Had a great massage, used oil, but not too much. Great finish with otc up top. Cleanup was good with hot towels, got a great foot massage to finish up the hour. $60+40 tip. Out the door with a smile and a bottle of water.

Second time I go, I was met by the troll. Didn't get her name, but if you see her, you'll know. She has to be 60, if she's a day, and about 4'11". I was caught off guard, so I decided to go for it, and kept telling myself to keep my eyes closed. Massage was pretty good, and I had my eyes clamped shut for the finish.

Ok, so now for the third. I called yesterday determined to not get burned again. I call and ask for an appointment with Eva at a specific time. Sure. No problem. See you then. I show up, and "Sorry. We busy. You come back in 20." I explained that I had an appointment with Eva, and that I had called. No dice. So I say "If I come back in 20, will Eva be available?" "Yes. Yes. See you then."

I come back at the new time, and guess who's there at the door for me? The friggin' troll. So, I stand my ground this time and ask for Eva. After some confusion, I am assured that Eva will be giving me the massage, and I get led to one of the three rooms. About 5 minutes later, the woman at the desk comes in and tells me that she will massage me until Eva gets here. Great. She wasn't half bad looking, but not the greatest set of choppers I've seen. Massage was good, but she kept leaving the room to attend to other matters.

Finally, Eva shows up to pretty much give me a 20 minute massage and a super quick finish because someone else is waiting for her. Barely any cleanup on all the oil left on me, and where was my goddamned foot massage? I walked out, left to slide around in my loafers for the rest of the day. Needless to say, I won't be back.Is Eva the one with a bigger bust, somewhat tall? I don't know who the 4'11 one is, that is very scary. I would have left.

This place unfortunately get's bad reviews because of the looks department. I think the owner " not sure ", is over 50, but thin,

And gives a sick soft massage, but Eva can give a very hard one, unless soft is requested.

Rexxbreefs
07-19-13, 15:18
After a delightful visit, I was on the couch with her helping fix her cellphone.

You walked in. My first face to face w / a fellow monger.

Sorry I may have broken protocol.

Jason Key 84
07-19-13, 17:14
So I had an appointment in Quincy the other day and got out early, around 3:45, and figured I'd cruise CL real quick to see what was in the area for a 4:00 appointment. Well, being the smart guy I am, I left my smart phone back at my apartment. So, I figured I'd give my monger flip-phone the old college try at surfing CL on the interweb. Well, as it turns out, flip-phones aren't known for their web compatibility. As I watched the minutes on the clock in my truck tick closer and closer to 4:00, I just went with the 2nd or 3rd ad I saw for Quincy. 33 Fayette St. It was close, so I called and headed over (going in blindly mind you. Didn't have a chance to check the threads). Once I got inside, a mid-30s asian woman asked if I had been there before (she spoke English better than most. Not terrible looking, but not a model either). When I said I had, she made it pretty obvious that she didn't believe me, but was happy to take my 60 anyways. Brought me to the room, which was clean with floor-ceiling walls and a lock on the door; but, no towel for draping on the table. I'm not a big fan of just lying there naked from the start, so I grabbed a towel from the rack and layed down. When she came in she was surprised that I had draped myself and said "You don't need?" and took it off."no, I don't need!" Figured we were off to a good start. She used an oil that almost felt like Bengay, and was really hoping she didn't use it for the ending. Well, as it turns out, I didn't have to worry about that. Her massage was great, I really enjoyed it, and still feel great a day later. But, if I wanted a massage from a LMT, I'd go elsewhere. As other reviews have stated, no tease, no HE, don't bother if you're looking for extras. Moral of the story: always remember your internet-ready mobile device.

-SB

NoRush
07-19-13, 18:43
I recently Took Two For The Team (TTFTT). I'm still easing back on my mongering these days by visiting low probability places and seeing what happens. The results are predictable.

25 in Kneadham (get it?). Called ahead and booked a HH. Out of the way place. Nice enough, but nothing special. When I got in, I was met by the ugliest woman I've ever met in a MP. This woman looked like a mean, old grandmother. Unfortunately, there was nobody else there and I felt obligated since I had booked a spot. Paid 40 for the HH and got undressed. Oddly enough (but maybe for the best) , she wouldn't come in the room until I was lying face down. The massage was OK, I guess, but there was no tease and no flip. For the first time in my life, I found myself panicked at the thought that she might actually start working on little NR. Would I go for it? Thankfully, I didn't face that particular test. Tipped 10 on principle.

Brand new place in Mahlboro. 331. The front entrance is right on route 20, but there is parking in back. Was met by a thin, pretty girl. I'll say 30 +. Massage was nice, but not very strong. She had very soft hands. There was no tease, but I did get hopeful on the flip, but she stayed very careful the whole time. When it was over with no action, I actually asked for a little help, but got the "you do". She actually looked a little sad about the whole thing. Tipped another 10. She did mention that she worked at Cr*k up the road, which has also had very mixed reviews, mostly bad. Tipped 10.

NoRush

Rito1
07-19-13, 19:46
Tried to try the new place at the old Ninja. Called and made an appointment. Arrived 10 minute early. As I was making a U-turn to park there was another car in my rear view doing the same. So I parked behind and watched him walk into the building and up to the door. So I waited my 10 minutes and walking through the 1st opened door and up th o the office door. There is no longer a doorbell there so I knocked but received no anwser. So I called and spoke to the lady and she said she would call me back.

A minute later the door opened and I was shown to the room. As I was getting undressed she said I am busy now can you wait? I said how long and she told me 40 minute minutes. I told her no and I dressed. She said sorry many times as I walked out the door. When I got to the car the owner lady call and said it was the girls fault and she would have good girl next time and give me 10% off. I told her I don't know if there will be a next time. (we will see). I then headed to another spot.

By talking with her I think tis is the same Ninja ownership. I could be wrong but it just feels like it to me.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3945774320.html

Best Asian Massage & (Quincy center)

* THE BEST ASIAN MASSAGE & BODYWORK *

CLEAN and PRIVATE ROOM

NEVER RUSH.

30 MINS. $40

60 MINS. $60

Amazing Four Hand (1 HR). $100.

-TEL. 781-861-0609-

Address: 59 coddington st (suite 104) , Quincy center MA 02169.

We open 10:00 AM- 9:00PM.

FREE PARKING.

Coddington st (google map) (yahoo map)

Rito1
07-19-13, 20:04
So I moved on to Zen spa. It's right on Hancock st near the post office and across from an auto body shop. They have only been there for a week. Drew Mindy (2 girls working) English was so so. Wanted medium and she kept doing hard. After flip left happy.

Looks = 6.

Body = 6.

Massage = 4.

Hr = 7.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3945757637.html

* Welcome to Zen Spa *

Tel: 617. 938. 8148.

Business Hours: 9:00am-9:00pm. Open 7days a week.

We provide professional massage therapy.

Cool & cozy private, clean rooms with soft lights and Music.

Bodywork:$40/30mins $60/60mins $100/90mins.

Foot Reflexology: $45/60mins $30/30mins.

Helps improve sleep patterns! Increases energy, improves the health of organs.

Walk-in's Welcome!

496 hancock street (google map) (yahoo map)

MickPK
07-19-13, 21:18
Saw the ad you referenced for the new place in Bedford, was going to check it out this week when I'm in the area. You said. 60. 40, assuming you left happy? Have you had a chance to head back for a second visit and see the other provider?Ventured back to railroad, hoping to meet Coco who someone else had recommended. Called ahead, asked if Coco was there but was told she was on vacation and that Sophie was there instead. So I went anyway. Met Sophie, she's a little older but with some nice curves up top. She got better looking while I was on my stomach.

Opted for the hour. Overall, it was very relaxing. The massage was very good, she took her time and spent a good amount of time on each area. She did a nice job of rubbing the back of my head with her chest when she was working my back from the front of the table. Time spent after the flip was good also. Nice view of her chest while massaging my feet. I was looking forward to the 'you want? ' nod toward junior, but it never came. However, I'm going with the hunch that it was a result of my lack of aggressiveness and failure to hint at my true intentions. I expect I'll return in the not too distant future to take another crack at that rack.

Erasmus
07-19-13, 22:32
Had an interesting experience today at 1000 Cambridge St in Cambridge. Been there loads of times before, though the staff seems to completely change every few months. This time, a young, very thin girl (with a not-terribly-attractive-face) answers the door, and ushers me in. She seemed kind of awkward, like it might have been her first day. She forgot to take the fee up front, then realized this after I was already face down, the couldn't seem to decide whether she wanted me to get the money or to wait until after. A bit scattered.

But then she proceeded to give me the worst massage I've ever received in my life. Basically, she put oil on me and then pushed it around the surface of my back without really making contact with any muscle. At various points in the massage, I considered just getting up and going because the whole process was so tedious, but I figured that she was new and she just needed experience. After what felt like forever, she asked me again if I had been there before, and I said I had, many times (which is true). She then told me to turn over (without cleaning the oil off of my back) , and then, um, yes. Now is when you need to give me a pillow.

Then it got weird. She starts sighing, and pacing. And muttering something."When you get a massage. You usually? You usually?" I think I maybe said: "um. Massage?", and by this point she was practically hyperventilating. Mind you, I had not asked for, or even so much as hinted at a desire for anything other than an ordinary massage. She starts pacing around the room. I ask if she's okay, and she's looking down at me like she's contemplating the prospect of reaching her hand into a jar of angry bees. More hyperventilation.

At this point, I tell her to just stop, and she RUNS out of the room. Then I'm left to get a hot towel for myself to get the oil off of my back. The mamasan women comes in after a while and tries to help me reach part of my back. After I'm dressed, the girl ("Wendy?") apparently after having regained composure returns to remind me that I hadn't paid yet. I gave her the $60 for the house fee. Against my better judgment, since the massage was a complete disaster, even before thing went off of the rails. Obviously, no tip. Both she and mamasan say it will be better next time, but I told them that that was way too weird for there to be a next time. WTF?

I'd steer clear at least until they do another staff turnover, unless you have a fetish for have people recoiling in disgust at the imagined prospect of touching you, when you haven't even asked them to do that. Good times.

Stressed Out
07-20-13, 08:41
So I had an appointment in Quincy the other day and got out early, around 3:45, and figured I'd cruise CL real quick to see what was in the area for a 4:00 appointment. Well, being the smart guy I am, I left my smart phone back at my apartment. So, I figured I'd give my monger flip-phone the old college try at surfing CL on the interweb. Well, as it turns out, flip-phones aren't known for their web compatibility. As I watched the minutes on the clock in my truck tick closer and closer to 4:00, I just went with the 2nd or 3rd ad I saw for Quincy. 33 Fayette St. It was close, so I called and headed over (going in blindly mind you. Didn't have a chance to check the threads). Once I got inside, a mid-30s asian woman asked if I had been there before (she spoke English better than most. Not terrible looking, but not a model either). When I said I had, she made it pretty obvious that she didn't believe me, but was happy to take my 60 anyways. Brought me to the room, which was clean with floor-ceiling walls and a lock on the door; but, no towel for draping on the table. I'm not a big fan of just lying there naked from the start, so I grabbed a towel from the rack and layed down. When she came in she was surprised that I had draped myself and said "You don't need?" and took it off."no, I don't need!" Figured we were off to a good start. She used an oil that almost felt like Bengay, and was really hoping she didn't use it for the ending. Well, as it turns out, I didn't have to worry about that. Her massage was great, I really enjoyed it, and still feel great a day later. But, if I wanted a massage from a LMT, I'd go elsewhere. As other reviews have stated, no tease, no HE, don't bother if you're looking for extras. Moral of the story: always remember your internet-ready mobile device.

-SBSounds like you had Leena (rather than Ping). Leena doesn't like gents using draping and as you said does give a very good massage. But your theory about her not believing you is probably true because she usually does give a happy ending and typically allows utc on top and otc on bottom at least when I have seen her.

Little Evil
07-20-13, 09:08

-SBI made the mistake of going there once. The only reason why I didn't post about my negative experience was because it was right when they opened. Thought it may either improve or the cast might change after a while. I now know that's not the case, so here I go:

I wanted to like this place based on just the location alone. Very private and secluded, where you'd be hard pressed to have someone you know just happen to drive by when walking in. Same deal when I was there with the woman mamasan who spoke decent English. Had some tiny woman, probably late 30th / early 40s. Not terribly attractive, but not a complete eyesore that I had to pretend I was elsewhere. No tease at all, but she kept on getting on the table while I was face down and actually straddled my head, practically sitting on it. Kind of a mixed message. Anyway, this 90lb (or less) woman beat the shit out of my back. Wasn't so much her strength as it was her attempting triggerpoint without knowing what she was doing. My back was so messed up for the following two weeks that I would have considered suing if I weren't interested in keeping my identify hidden. Bad massage, no joy, and a week of trouble getting out of the bed in the morning.

CMeLater19
07-20-13, 11:09
First time here on Tuesday. Ring bell & take stairs to second floor. Attractive prob 35 Asian woman takes house fee 60. She leads me to back room to meet Eve. Eve is at best 19 very young looking, really cute, thin but full body, and braces. Eve asked me typical questions (have you been here before, what you do for work). She leaves I get on table. She comes back in covers me with towel and gives me a good half hour back walking. She leaves towel on the whole time so I get a little worried that this isn't going any where. I rub her legs when she stops standing on me. She askes me to flip and no questions asked starts working on little man. 60 gets her top off but that's all that was on the menu. All around was great. She did a good job. Would deff go back.

Member #5013
07-20-13, 11:52
A new place opened up in Danvers that I tried out recently. It is in a two story white building right off the highway with plenty of parking in the back. It was very clean with a/c keeping it nice and cool. The main lady Mimi is a tall one very playful with alot off roaming. She was pretty and talkative. Didn't see the other woman. Massage was just alright.

Of course, the heads up, uncle Leo has already been by twice. We all know Danvers doesn't like AMPs. So after she told me I was on edge the whole time. It is in a main intersection and at night the lit up open sign looks out of place and draws the wrong kind of attention. But I could be wrong. So it may be worth a shot if you're nearby. But I get the feeling we will be reading about this one soon and not in a good way.

617-624-0128
70/40

BB

Yello Tail
07-20-13, 13:09
A new place opened up in Danvers that I tried out recently. It is in a two story white building right off the highway with plenty of parking in the back. It was very clean with a / see keeping it nice and cool. The main lady Mimi is a tall one very playful with alot off roaming. She was pretty and talkative. Didn't see the other woman. Massage was just alright.

Of course, the heads up, uncle Leo has already been by twice. We all know Danvers doesn't like AMPs. So after she told me I was on edge the whole time. It is in a main intersection and at night the lit up open sign looks out of place and draws the wrong kind of attention. But I could be wrong. So it may be worth a shot if you're nearby. But I get the feeling we will be reading about this one soon and not in a good way.

617-624-0128.

70/40.

BBPhone number is (978).624-0128.

NorthOfTown
07-20-13, 15:08
Ventured back to railroad, hoping to meet Coco who someone else had recommended. Called ahead, asked if Coco was there but was told she was on vacation and that Sophie was there instead. So I went anyway. Met Sophie, she's a little older but with some nice curves up top. She got better looking while I was on my stomach.

Opted for the hour. Overall, it was very relaxing. The massage was very good, she took her time and spent a good amount of time on each area. She did a nice job of rubbing the back of my head with her chest when she was working my back from the front of the table. Time spent after the flip was good also. Nice view of her chest while massaging my feet. I was looking forward to the 'you want? ' nod toward junior, but it never came. However, I'm going with the hunch that it was a result of my lack of aggressiveness and failure to hint at my true intentions. I expect I'll return in the not too distant future to take another crack at that rack.I was there just the other day as well. She said she had been there two days. Sophie gives a much better massage than the previous girl. I think it was Coco. She was the one with weak hands, no enthusiasm but completely open for viewing. Sophie gives a first rate non-CMT massage. Knows what to do, where to do it. Says she even back walks. They have the pipes on the ceiling. Very relaxing "bodywork." While I was on my back I had some great OTC upstairs. Not very comfortable with anything below. Left happy and hoping for more next time. Massage alone will bring me back. 60-40 was the damage.

MongerExpert
07-20-13, 16:11
Don't go to:

33 Fayette Quincy near the T station.

36 Quincy Avenue Braintree, Ma

278 Centre Street Quincy, Ma

Awana Spa

I keep reading these 33 Fayette posts and can't believe it. Why would an experienced monger go there?

Also 9 cottage, are you kidding me? I know it's tempting to try a new place, but read this forum before being duped. If you get burned and you read someone's post saying they got no HE, guess what boss, they got you.

AMP's are easy to tell, on the escort board you have to go by what peeps say on this, no questions asked.

Member #5013
07-20-13, 19:16
Phone number is (978).624-0128.Thanks Yello,

I blame it on the heat stroke I had today.

BB

Mr Bao
07-21-13, 01:23
Don't go to:

Awana Spa

I keep reading these 33 Fayette posts and can't believe it. Why would an experienced monger go there?

Also 9 cottage, are you kidding me? I know it's tempting to try a new place, but read this forum before being duped. If you get burned and you read someone's post saying they got no HE, guess what boss, they got you.

AMP's are easy to tell, on the escort board you have to go by what peeps say on this, no questions asked.I know the person that manages those AMPs wrote those reviews as those are fake. I have been to all three spots and they were old masseuses and they will not perform anything else besides massages.

Bigben99
07-21-13, 10:57
TOFFT on new place in Mendon. Solid massage. AMP walked on my back. She is older (50+?). No table shower. Owner greeted me when I arrived and waited with masseuse for tip when I left. .6 +.4. YMMV. PM me for details. Please do not waste space on these pages with hostile responses based on your opinion of what is right or wrong. Many fellow mongers have stopped posting anything here for that reason. I will share all info with all Senior Contributors or those I have communicated with in the past.

SpermSac
07-21-13, 11:13
Don't go to:

Awana Spa

AMP's are easy to tell, on the escort board you have to go by what peeps say on this, no questions asked.AMP's do change people routinely and we can only hope that service changes with them.

Damn if I could only hit Mega Bucks I'd bet set!

Member #5013
07-21-13, 11:50
Don't go to:

Awana Spa

AMP's are easy to tell, on the escort board you have to go by what peeps say on this, no questions asked.Nicely done Monger. I enjoy these simple, to the point, posts. Let me add.

1) KANGLE SPA, Middleton. F'in sucks plain and simple. Shitty massage and TS. Overpriced. They try and con you into spending more money in hopes of a finish. Strictly DIY. I will ring this bell until there is breath in my lungs or it is closed. BTW. Who actually goes there?

2) COLONIAL Road, Salem MA. Grannies. No extras.

BB

NorthOfTown
07-21-13, 12:01
Nicely done Monger. I enjoy these simple, to the point, posts. Let me add.

1) KANGLE SPA, Middleton. F'in sucks plain and simple. Shitty massage and TS. Overpriced. They try and con you into spending more money in hopes of a finish. Strictly DIY. I will ring this bell until there is breath in my lungs or it is closed. BTW. Who actually goes there?

2) COLONIAL Road, Salem MA. Grannies. No extras.

BBAgree totally about Kangle. Total upsell on time and then DYI at the flip. Weird layout too with going by the ffrnt door for TS and the windows on the room doors. Stay away!

Another I would add is Creek Spa in Marlbro. Like Kangle, weak massage and weak TS. Too bad too. Not many good places with TS in the area.

BeaverHunter44
07-21-13, 12:04
I took a trip to Sunshine Massage on Mass Ave Cambridge, free Nancy an older Chinese lady, got a half hour massage and no xtra s which is not the norm here, have left happy many times before.

Damage 40+ 5

CamperVan10
07-21-13, 12:44
Yeah, my last visit there was the same deal. As soon as I saw the bucket and her wringing out a nasty used rag I cringed. I doubt those things are clean and sanitary. I won't be back there, especially since Jessica is gone.If they use oil and wipe off after with the rags I go home and shower right away. Many times I say no oil and no rags are used. Angela does a good job massage / tease / finish. Lulu is good for light / soft massage only and usually a good long tease and finish.

Member #4785
07-21-13, 12:58
Don't go to:

Awana Spa

AMP's are easy to tell, on the escort board you have to go by what peeps say on this, no questions asked.The following are worth the trip

ANGEL Quincy AAA on CL worth the trip.

Coco 1147 Hancock St Quincy worth the trip.

Any info on the new setup at the old Ninjas? 59

Coddington Quincy?

OhMyrdy
07-21-13, 13:35
The following are worth the trip

ANGEL Quincy AAA on CL worth the trip.

Coco 1147 Hancock St Quincy worth the trip.

Any info on the new setup at the old Ninjas? 59

Coddington Quincy?Nina's near the pond in B'tree stand up shower (Linda)

Ocean So Wey good table shower (Anna)

Hong Kong Acupressure Massage 59 Washington, Way (Shirly or Jen) Great massage.

Julia's Middleboro

Yello Tail
07-21-13, 14:21
Thanks Yello,

I blame it on the heat stroke I had today.

BBHappy to assist. I'm sure you were quite drained at the time!

MickPK
07-21-13, 15:53
I took a trip to Sunshine Massage on Mass Ave Cambridge, free Nancy an older Chinese lady, got a half hour massage and no xtra s which is not the norm here, have left happy many times before.

Damage 40+ 5This is the place previously known as Sunflower (initially, I had mistakenly assumed you had just written the wrong name in your post). Any chance there's been a change in ownership resulting in the lack of extras? I don't recall hearing about a bust in that neighborhood.

Erasmus
07-21-13, 21:38
This is the place previously known as Sunflower (initially, I had mistakenly assumed you had just written the wrong name in your post). Any chance there's been a change in ownership resulting in the lack of extras? I don't recall hearing about a bust in that neighborhood.I stopped going there a while ago because it was pretty variable whether I got joy or not, even before the name change.

Top Floor
07-21-13, 22:06
I wonder if there will be an influx of new girls from New York.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/people_arrested_dozen_massage_parlors_4VrnO7Dqqnt19zKDC6DFAJ

MongerExpert
07-21-13, 23:46
Hi Guys,

Finally, Eva shows up to pretty much give me a 20 minute massage and a super quick finish because someone else is waiting for her. Barely any cleanup on all the oil left on me, and where was my goddamned foot massage? I walked out, left to slide around in my loafers for the rest of the day. Needless to say, I won't be back.They aren't good at scheduling appointments even if you call. The place I think is getting busier, it seems from your posts and my posts there are three masseuses.

Isn't Eva the one with " the big choppers " (teeth), sort of younger looking than the other two. There is really only one good looking masseuse there, the rest are ugly, plain and simple.

I know who you are referring to as the " troll ", LOL, she has no idea what she's doing. But Eva can give a super hard massage if requested, and the owner (I think) can give a super good soft massage. In my opinion that place gives the best soft massage period. It's also a " dim the lights place ", I found that was hilarious.

I guess in most places where the lights are dim as is, that is a clear indicator there is an HE on the menu. Again, the more you go, the appetizer list increases.

I think if you indicate that there is a " good " tip, the menu clearly expands. I think what happened to you happened to someone else. They responded we are busy. Obviously the language barrier has something to do with that.

Oeddeo
07-22-13, 00:03
I wonder if there will be an influx of new girls from New York.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/people_arrested_dozen_massage_parlors_4VrnO7Dqqnt19zKDC6DFAJ50 for an hour and 100 for FS? Are you kidding me? I think we're getting robbed down in Rhode Island.

MongerExpert
07-22-13, 02:39
http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/news/police_and_fire/x606641680/Cambridge-man-sentenced-for-drug-trafficking-prostitution

In November 2012, co-defendant XXXXXXXX pleaded guilty to the prostitution conspiracy and was sentenced to two years of probation, including six months of home detention 2 years probation. These types of businesses will never stop, if that is all they get. Home detention is a little tough, probation is easy.

I am waiting to see what the Woburn male, and the Asian lady get in connection with the trafficking.

http://www.lowellsun.com/local/ci_23623218/high-bail-set-massage-parlor-case

After a seven-month probe, investigators last month seized nearly $400, 000 and shut down massage parlors in Bedford, Billerica, Medford, Reading, Wilmington and Woburn in what they allege were fronts for prostitution, according to the attorney general's Office.

Officials named six massage parlors as alleged fronts: Bedford Asian Bodywork, also known as Bedford Wellness Center; Billerica Bodywork, also known as Shrine Spa and the Boston Chinese Club; Body Language in Wilmington; Mystic Health Center in Medford; Body Wellness Center in Reading; and Woburn Wellness Bodywork, also known as Asian Bodywork.

Attorney General Martha Coakley described this as an extensive human-trafficking ring. XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX operated the ring and recruited women from across the Eastern Seaboard to provide sexual services for money.

This is reminiscent of a popular place in quincy a long time ago.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/quincy/topstories/x905413934/Asian-brothel-closings-raise-concerns-about-sex-trafficking?zc_p=2

http://www.patriotledger.com/topstories/x1690792775/Fourth-ringleader-behind-Quincy-sex-trafficking-ring-sent-to-prison

Keep in mind they did this for six years. 04-10, and another weak sentence. 2 years (see'mon now ).

The immigrants don't care.

MickPK
07-22-13, 08:43
I was there just the other day as well. She said she had been there two days. Sophie gives a much better massage than the previous girl. I think it was Coco. She was the one with weak hands, no enthusiasm but completely open for viewing. Sophie gives a first rate non-CMT massage. Knows what to do, where to do it. Says she even back walks. They have the pipes on the ceiling. Very relaxing "bodywork." While I was on my back I had some great OTC upstairs. Not very comfortable with anything below. Left happy and hoping for more next time. Massage alone will bring me back. 60-40 was the damage.I did leave happy there my first visit with Cindy, but not without some haggling to dampen the mood a little. Glad to hear you confirm my hunch that Sophie will play, but a bit disappointed to hear your play up top was limited to OTC. Was it from lack of trying, or does she keep the puppies locked up?

ARegularGuy
07-22-13, 09:00
50 for an hour and 100 for FS? Are you kidding me? I think we're getting robbed down in Rhode Island.Its not that we are getting ripped off. To the contrary, competition among providers is much higher in the NYC area. Also, Boston is a generally higher paying location for providers making a $200 FS AMP visit appear to be a bargain, comparatively.

ARG

NorthOfTown
07-22-13, 10:03
I did leave happy there my first visit with Cindy, but not without some haggling to dampen the mood a little. Glad to hear you confirm my hunch that Sophie will play, but a bit disappointed to hear your play up top was limited to OTC. Was it from lack of trying, or does she keep the puppies locked up?Not for lack of trying. YMMV. But I will try again.

ClamShack
07-22-13, 12:16
Is Eva the one with a bigger bust, somewhat tall? I don't know who the 4'11 one is, that is very scary. I would have left.

This place unfortunately get's bad reviews because of the looks department. I think the owner " not sure ", is over 50, but thin,

And gives a sick soft massage, but Eva can give a very hard one, unless soft is requested.Yes. Eve is the one that is a little taller. Probably about 5'6". She has a bigger bust than the others in there, but not anywhere near the size of Angel's.

ClamShack
07-22-13, 12:24
Isn't Eva the one with " the big choppers " (teeth), sort of younger looking than the other two. There is really only one good looking masseuse there, the rest are ugly, plain and simple.You are right. I think Eva looks younger than the other two. I think that if the "owner" continued my massage, my review would have been better.

Member #4772
07-22-13, 13:12
I heard she was HOT but has anyone seen her?

Everytime I go to see her I get Coco instead (Who's not Bad) but I'd love to try someone new or at least see what she looks like

TBone1970
07-22-13, 13:12
Went to skewl today in Lex. First time there and called ahead and decided to go with a 4 hand. (had never had a 4 hand and thought it would be amazing)

Waste of time. No teasing at all from either one. I counted 8 times someone walked in for an appointment.

Seriously schedule your appointments and have some respect for others. Most placed can't handle a receptionist so don't just show up and ruin it for others.

The flip came at 55 minutes and she told me I had 5 minutes. I removed the towel that and looked down she did a half assed rub of my leg while the other woman rubbed my feet.

Where did I go wrong?

This was my first 4 hand ever.

Even when I have struck out in the past at other providers I had had teasing.

This was zero teasing.

Have this place gone legit or do I just suck today?

Joseph Alley
07-22-13, 18:05
Ok, So you really believe this CLAIM of Prostitution and expect these people to be given stiffer fines?

Are there really prostitutes on Backpage body rub or are they on back page escorts. Do you really believe that these places on Bodyrub and BP Therapeutic offer prostitution? Is it really prostitution as defined by the dictionary. Is it possible that these charges succeed because they don't have a good lawyer handling their case? Who else on the board wants to see them get stiffer fines?

http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/news/police_and_fire/x606641680/Cambridge-man-sentenced-for-drug-trafficking-prostitution

In November 2012, co-defendant XXXXXXXX pleaded guilty to the prostitution conspiracy and was sentenced to two years of probation, including six months of home detention 2 years probation. These types of businesses will never stop, if that is all they get. Home detention is a little tough, probation is easy.

I am waiting to see what the Woburn male, and the Asian lady get in connection with the trafficking.

http://www.lowellsun.com/local/ci_23623218/high-bail-set-massage-parlor-case

After a seven-month probe, investigators last month seized nearly $400, 000 and shut down massage parlors in Bedford, Billerica, Medford, Reading, Wilmington and Woburn in what they allege were fronts for prostitution, according to the attorney general's Office.

Officials named six massage parlors as alleged fronts: Bedford Asian Bodywork, also known as Bedford Wellness Center; Billerica Bodywork, also known as Shrine Spa and the Boston Chinese Club; Body Language in Wilmington; Mystic Health Center in Medford; Body Wellness Center in Reading; and Woburn Wellness Bodywork, also known as Asian Bodywork.

Attorney General Martha Coakley described this as an extensive human-trafficking ring. XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX operated the ring and recruited women from across the Eastern Seaboard to provide sexual services for money.

This is reminiscent of a popular place in quincy a long time ago.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/quincy/topstories/x905413934/Asian-brothel-closings-raise-concerns-about-sex-trafficking?zc_p=2

http://www.patriotledger.com/topstories/x1690792775/Fourth-ringleader-behind-Quincy-sex-trafficking-ring-sent-to-prison

Keep in mind they did this for six years. 04-10, and another weak sentence. 2 years (see'mon now ).

The immigrants don't care.

Joseph Alley
07-22-13, 22:12
Notice there is a new review for 1515 Hancock on Rubmap. Anyone with info on what it says. I live in hope of a good time here.

MongerExpert
07-23-13, 00:19
You are right. I think Eva looks younger than the other two. I think that if the "owner" continued my massage, my review would have been better.Eva has a tattoo on her upper back / lower neck. If you really want to see her for an apt and haven't been there before but thinking of trying it, just ask the masseuse to turn around. Clamshack and I have good intel on CR. 100 % accurate.

If you think I'm lying ask her to turn around, then you know you have Eva.

Member #5637
07-23-13, 01:06
Went to skewl today in Lex. First time there and called ahead and decided to go with a 4 hand. (had never had a 4 hand and thought it would be amazing)

Waste of time. No teasing at all from either one. I counted 8 times someone walked in for an appointment.

Seriously schedule your appointments and have some respect for others. Most placed can't handle a receptionist so don't just show up and ruin it for others.

The flip came at 55 minutes and she told me I had 5 minutes. I removed the towel that and looked down she did a half assed rub of my leg while the other woman rubbed my feet.

Where did I go wrong?

This was my first 4 hand ever.

Even when I have struck out in the past at other providers I had had teasing.

This was zero teasing.

Have this place gone legit or do I just suck today?This is very good news. They have finally grown a brain! Thanks for reporting.

MongerExpert
07-23-13, 01:57
Notice there is a new review for 1515 Hancock on Rubmap. Anyone with info on what it says. I live in hope of a good time here.There is a massage / spa there? There is a Thai one near 1400. Rubmap has phony reviews.

If there's nada on this board, or no Craigs ad, NO GO.

Dh1610
07-23-13, 08:28
BuffetFan68

May I suggest Massage Envy for you.

This is very good news. They have finally grown a brain! Thanks for reporting.

Member #4868
07-23-13, 09:32
BuffetFan68

May I suggest Massage Envy for you.Dh, please don't feed the troll

SpermSac
07-23-13, 13:46
Been seeing this one for awhile and would like 411 anyone. PM me please with details. Real or phony? Voice mailbox is full.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-sweet-hands-body-work-26/24002730

MongerExpert
07-23-13, 15:30
Notice there is a new review for 1515 Hancock on Rubmap. Anyone with info on what it says. I live in hope of a good time here.Just checked it out. There is no way that's happening there. You have to walk through an Italian hair salon, or be seen

By the barbers to get in there. It's way too professional in there. Doesn't look or feel like an AMP set up, most of the

Legit thai places aren't. The one down the street 1400, the one around the corner are all legit places. They don't want to be known for.

Giving HE.

BigDog001
07-23-13, 16:25
Both places had older women than I was looking for. Both ladies were pleasant enough, though. I was roaming OK at 496, then the fun stopped- can't tell you why, but I left unhappy- did not see that coming, so to speak. The entrance is really out in the open, so I won't be back.

Angel's old office bldg, but in this place if you want to pee walk upstairs to take a leak, or pee in the bucket-yeh, really. I roamed pretty freely until I felt the old CT Scott Towels jammed in the sweet spot. I left happy, but again, not happy enough to return.

BD

SpermSac
07-23-13, 17:40
Both places had older women than I was looking for. Both ladies were pleasant enough, though. I was roaming OK at 496, then the fun stopped- can't tell you why, but I left unhappy- did not see that coming, so to speak. The entrance is really out in the open, so I won't be back.

Angel's old office bldg, but in this place if you want to pee walk upstairs to take a leak, or pee in the bucket-yeh, really. I roamed pretty freely until I felt the old CT Scott Towels jammed in the sweet spot. I left happy, but again, not happy enough to return.

BDLMAO "until I felt the old CT Scott Towels jammed in the sweet spot". First time I heard that expression but either way I was always told "Don't okay with the string!"

LylTime
07-23-13, 20:26
Long time monger / lurker, first time poster. I'll try to contribute when I can.

What's up with Bejing in Arlington? Jessica has been a long time favorite of mine. Anybody have a status?

DcDorren
07-23-13, 23:54
I travel a lot to Boston for work and finally made an appointment with Angel in Quincy.

A little older than I was expecting but more than makes up for it with her services. Fantastic massage skills and probably the best tease I've ever had leading up to the real fun.

Not to mention those real large tits. Amazing. She was more than happy to put them on display for me and let me play.

Overall was extremely happy with my first session with her an will def be repeating.

Ohhh also fuck you to the guy who would not stop ringing the gah damn front door tonight for a solid 5-10 mins. Thankfully she just ignored it and continued with our session.

Member #5013
07-24-13, 00:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #5013
07-24-13, 00:10
This place is going downhill. Therapist wise they are getting worse. Do these Korean ladies like to eat or what? I drew Cindy? She was sweet. Fake AMP sweet. 4'11". Built like a mini sumo. Horrible TS and massage. She tried but no dice. I need something a little more visual. No roaming at all.

70/30. Waste of money.

BB

Admin2
07-24-13, 03:09
Disclaimer; Since this is going up in Boston I'm being a little more rude and sarcastic than I normally am.

I keep looking in the posting guidelines, perhaps you guys might be familiar with that, that's the set of rules the guy who owns the site took the time to write so that people might have an understanding of what behavior is expected of them on this site. For anybody unfamiliar with them, that section of the forum it can be found here.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_forumrules

I've read that thing a couple of hundred times, after all it is my job to make sure guys are more or less following them. I keep looking for the section that says 1. Noobs can't ask questions and 2. That SR members are allowed to jump all over their asses for asking said questions. I either must be loosing my eyesight or I've spent too much time in South America and I've lost the ability to understand my native language because I'll tell you guys, I don't see that part.

Here are the sections I see that are pertinent.

This one is right up there almost at the top.

No Flaming: Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.And this part.

General Politeness:

This reminds me of the old saying about pornography "I can't define it, but I know it when I see it". The same holds true for recognizing uncivil behavior: "General Politeness" just means referring to other Members with a minimal level of civility.Then under the No Spam section it says no.

Personal Insults & Attacks or General BSAdditionally the purpose of the forum is defined as.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.Can everybody see the words exchange of information? If you are unclear perhaps The Cambridge Online Dictionary can help;

the act of people, companies, and organizations passing information from one to another, especially electronically, or a system that allows them to do thisAre you required to answer? Fuck no, you aren't required to do anything here beyond not being a douche. May you ignore the guy? Oh hell yeah, any long time lurker here knows you have to start slow. Anybody that says "Long time lurker, first time poster" then asks a question either can't read or isn't being honest. On every thread on this forum the guys are consistent; in a repressed, victorian society like the USA where this hobby is against the law, one is expected to become a known quantity by sharing info before asking. But do we need 3 or 4 guys to jump on their ass every time they do it. A2 thinks not.

Just ignore them and save me from having to waste time cleaning up.

Thanks,

A2

ChuckyMack
07-24-13, 04:12
Heading through downtown the other night and got a late appointment girl was cute enough and provided really nice teasing and I left happy. 60/40 girl was Cindy and ok with roaming and some utc up top. Around 30-35ish.

Dh1610
07-24-13, 06:54
Jessica is not working anywhere at the moment. She is considering whether to stay in the Boston area or move on.

Long time monger / lurker, first time poster. I'll try to contribute when I can.

What's up with Bejing in Arlington? Jessica has been a long time favorite of mine. Anybody have a status?

Ccup2
07-24-13, 11:41
Been seeing this one for awhile and would like 411 anyone. PM me please with details. Real or phony? Voice mailbox is full.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-sweet-hands-body-work-26/24002730Fake pics, have no other info

MongerExpert
07-24-13, 15:15
Another No Go:

Scratch that one off the list. PM for accurate details.

Should have known, too out in the open. Use your common sense on this one.

MongerExpert
07-24-13, 15:20
Seen a new bodywork Massage on Hancock St, across from Haana Fords anyone have intel? Will toftt next week.Good lie buddy? No offense there ain't no happy times here. I pm'ed by this guy / girl? And they said he / roaming. This is false. PM if needed.

BmoonyBoston
07-24-13, 17:20
I had stopped by a couple says ago and got Lilly. Not sure on age, but I'll say she could have almost passed as Sophia from school street in Lexington (sadly no longer there). I opted for 30 mins (.40) and have to admit. The massage really sucked. It was just a bunch of rubbing and shifting of skin. She did not ask about oil, and to my liking she beer use it. On the flip she asked and I have permission to proceed. There were some other options, but I'm not sure of limits after another visit. I left happy with total damage. 4 and. 6. Lilly is about a 7 for looks. 5'8 with A cups, longer legs and was wearing accessible shorts. UTC top and OTC bottom. I'll repeat when I get a chance, and would recommend.

I heard she was HOT but has anyone seen her?

Everytime I go to see her I get Coco instead (Who's not Bad) but I'd love to try someone new or at least see what she looks like

Olepapa
07-24-13, 22:01
Jessica is not working anywhere at the moment. She is considering whether to stay in the Boston area or move on.So who is there with Amy? Or is Amy alone?

MongerExpert
07-24-13, 23:24
Zen on Hancock in Quincy.

PM for full details. There is one false post on here, the rest are legit.

The giveaway is the setup, not a closed off room, and way too out in the open.

It's not an HE place, so guys shouldn't give a sh- whether they are seen or not.

I have been bored lately and mongered to one non-HE, for the massage, but wasn't expecting Zen to be

So strict. I got sick of CR and the masseuses there. I have literally been to Zen, got a massage, no BS. There is no

Way anyone, I mean anyone, even Donald Trump, will get an ending there.

Rito1
07-25-13, 10:43
Zen on Hancock in Quincy.

PM for full details. There is one false post on here, the rest are legit.

The giveaway is the setup, not a closed off room, and way too out in the open.

It's not an HE place, so guys shouldn't give a sh- whether they are seen or not.

I have been bored lately and mongered to one non-HE, for the massage, but wasn't expecting Zen to be

So strict. I got sick of CR and the masseuses there. I have literally been to Zen, got a massage, no BS. There is no

Way anyone, I mean anyone, even Donald Trump, will get an ending there.I assume you are calling my post false. I did get a hr there but it was not the greatest. When I made my report about CR and I was the 1st to report hr there also everyone said I was false. I have no reason to lie. That is why they say YMMV.

And even though I did get one at Zen I most likely would not return unless nothing else was available when I needed it. Also I have not returned to CR even though I scored much better than anyone else had reported out in the open. But I will

Dh1610
07-25-13, 11:44
Beijing is closed for now and not clear if it will be permanent. Amy is in China town at least as of last Friday.

So who is there with Amy? Or is Amy alone?

Member #5013
07-25-13, 13:10
I apologize for being a dick to our new member. Sorry LylTime. It was only meant as a joke.

BB

Dh1610
07-25-13, 15:03
LulTime.

You have been given the status of your Jessica. You must have some valuable info too share having been a self described long time monger. Why don't you share something so BB doesn't have to spend any more time than necessary on display in the town square being punished.

Jessica is not working anywhere at the moment. She is considering whether to stay in the Boston area or move on.

MongerExpert
07-25-13, 15:15
I assume you are calling my post false. I did get a hr there but it was not the greatest. When I made my report about CR and I was the 1st to report hr there also everyone said I was false. I have no reason to lie. That is why they say YMMV.

And even though I did get one at Zen I most likely would not return unless nothing else was available when I needed it. Also I have not returned to CR even though I scored much better than anyone else had reported out in the open. But I willI can't see how CR didn't give you one, that seems bizarre the first time. But at Zen, I saw 2 older women, one with glasses, the other with black hair.

Which one gave you a HE? I just got no vibe whatsoever of a HE. After I refused to tip they locked the door literally, and demanded a tip.

For once that has never happened. I forked out a 10, and was out of there. What happened to you at CR happened to me at 1147 suite 208, haven't been back since.

Cameron1 sent me a PM saying he got an HE from what was described as exactly the lady who gave me a decent to good 30 min massage.

This is my opinion, You are definitely lying about Zen. Zen is a no no go. Worse than one no go, haha. You and Cameron1 good buddies?

LylTime
07-25-13, 15:59
I have been going there for several years with multiple providers (7 or 8). Always a decent medium massage. Nice tease and always left happy. Haven't needed to venture out because it seemed like a sure bet.

Jessica was my favorite.

I read they got fined a couple of weeks ago when most of the AMPs in Arlington got busted.

Please let me know if Jessica resurfaces.

BB, no worries.

BigDog001
07-25-13, 16:54
I assume you are calling my post false. I did get a hr there but it was not the greatest. When I made my report about CR and I was the 1st to report hr there also everyone said I was false. I have no reason to lie. That is why they say YMMV.

And even though I did get one at Zen I most likely would not return unless nothing else was available when I needed it. Also I have not returned to CR even though I scored much better than anyone else had reported out in the open. But I will
Good lie buddy? No offense there ain't no happy times here. I pm'ed by this guy / girl? And they said he / roaming. This is false. PM if needed.There were 2 reports R1, I don't think he was posting about you. In my experience, it's all about the YMMV.

LylTime
07-25-13, 17:27
I have been visiting Bejing for several years with multiple providers (7 or 8). Always got a decent medium massage, nice tease and always left happy with no haggling or upsell.

I had read a week ago or so that they got fined when Arlington busted most of the AMPs in Arlington. Too bad if they are closed for good. That is when the drapes were opened.

Jessica was my favorite. Hope she decides to stay. Amy was also great.

Visited La Dolce several times with a similar experience. Lucy was the provider. Would definitely repeat.

Sunflower was a bit inconsistent with a lot of changeover. Some upsell which I do not care for.

Same for Fu Shen.

Another great spot was Ruby Spa in Medford. Tina was the provider, formery at LaiLai. The have now moved to Danvers (Melissa Spa). Would highly recommend, with two pop available.

BB _ No worries.

Lyltime

Rito1
07-25-13, 17:57
There were 2 reports R1, I don't think he was posting about you. In my experience, it's all about the YMMV.If it's not then I am sorry, however I am the only one that I have seen that got he there. She wanted me to do it myself but I was able to get her to do it for me.

Satya
07-25-13, 18:14
If it's not then I am sorry, however I am the only one that I have seen that got he there. She wanted me to do it myself but I was able to get her to do it for me.I am sorry but I don't understand this phrase, is it what you meant to say?

"I am the only one that I have seen that got he there."

Dennis3
07-25-13, 19:11
Beijing is closed for now and not clear if it will be permanent. Amy is in China town at least as of last Friday.I have been to Bejing many many times and saw Amy almost 100% of the time. Why did Bejing close and where in China Town has she moved to?

SpermSac
07-25-13, 19:24
Now and then I can help but feel this is about to happen to me on one of my visits.

You need to watch and I am sure you will feel the same as I did after watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btheeIEDIrE

Member #4868
07-25-13, 19:40
I have been to Bejing many many times and saw Amy almost 100% of the time. Why did Bejing close and where in China Town has she moved to?Dennis you have not posted in well over a year and ironically your last post was about Beijing:

Just a massage but nothing available. Massage is okay, girls just okay in appearance. Prefer both places in Lexington.So, I must ask, based on the post from last year why are you looking for Beijing info as it appears you swore off the place? Please tell me you have not been holding out on us!

Ridgid
07-26-13, 00:57
GONG.

Went to see a well reviewed provider at her home. Extremely bad breath upper and lower, expensive, bad massage, She looked like a cage should be around her. What a disaster. Went to see this provider who has signs asking you to not review her (in her studio). I now know why she doesn't want reviews. What a train wreck. She's getting out of the massage business and into another venture. She told me all about it while I got a lame ass rub and a half ass tug. I don't like writing reviews like this but don't want to see others getting burned like I did. Never going back. I hope she puts more into her "new" business than she did into my $200- "massage".

Ridgid

MongerExpert
07-26-13, 01:37
If it's not then I am sorry, however I am the only one that I have seen that got he there. She wanted me to do it myself but I was able to get her to do it for me.You should have said that then. You didn't explain that you basically have to coax her to do it.

They have a spot in Plymouth BABW (which I went to not recently), that I went to only after getting intel off of here.

The same thing that you did at Zen, I did there but it was annoying and took a lot of coaxing, haggling.

From now on it may be a good idea to describe if the HE is a given, or a lot of haggling required.

If you stated haggling, guarantee no biz for them after reading that synopsis. So you got an ending, when you shouldn't have, it's been done before.

What you accomplished won't happen for everyone unfortunately. Some may still try, but some will get in hot water like I did.

Same thing happened at Star Spa to someone on here. I am not mad at Rito1 or Cameron, but they were lucky.

MongerExpert
07-26-13, 01:52
I am sorry but I don't understand this phrase, is it what you meant to say?

"I am the only one that I have seen that got he there."Cameron1 is the other that posted he was going to check it out.

He didn't say a thing about haggling. Yes Rito got a " haggling " HE, not a HE.

That's a waste if you ask me. I went there by cameron1's pm, which was too straightforward.

At some of these spots you can haggle until your blue in the face and get zip, may even get arrested.

That's called a client.

Big Head
07-26-13, 03:52
GONG.

Went to see a well reviewed provider at her home. Extremely bad breath upper and lower, expensive, bad massage, She looked like a cage should be around her. What a disaster. Went to see this provider who has signs asking you to not review her (in her studio). I now know why she doesn't want reviews. What a train wreck. She's getting out of the massage business and into another venture. She told me all about it while I got a lame ass rub and a half ass tug. I don't like writing reviews like this but don't want to see others getting burned like I did. Never going back. I hope she puts more into her "new" business than she did into my $200- "massage".

Ridgid"Went to see a well reviewed provider at her home."

This forum is to provide useful information, yours is useless.

BH

Spectator
07-26-13, 05:32
"Went to see a well reviewed provider at her home."

BHThe info he gave is very useful to anyone who's seen her, and I know exactly who he's talkin abou. This woman is usually on top of her game. I think with the recent busts she is making an effort to get out of the business.

If you saw her at home I gather it was late in the evening?

I have seen her many times and had only good luck, and usully she is well kept and looking ok.

She is always chatty and answers the phone a lot.

Bummer you had a bad time. When she's good she's good.

She has been doing this for a long long time to support her son. She'll see you anytime even if it means at home at midnight and she is clearly starting to worry about having to do this in a difficult legal cimate.

I have written positive reviews in the past and in PMs based on having has a good time.

YMMV I guess.

NorthOfTown
07-26-13, 07:23

BHI know exactly who he meant. RTTF Been there and to her home. Very unconsistent quality of service. Maybe you should PM for details.

TBone1970
07-26-13, 08:41
There is a new 4 star report on this location Metrowest rub maps.

If anyone on RM has a premium memebership and can PM me the details I would appreciate it.

I have had multiple visits here always with Viki and have struck out.

I don't know why I still haven't given up on this place. The location and ads fit the bill for HE.

Maybe there is a code word.

PM me if anyone has details or has had success here.

Thanks

BigJim959
07-26-13, 10:51
I've also seen this provider several times at current office with inconsistent experiences. Always gets the job done (sometimes twice) but I've decided to focus on other options. First visit was great, but last couple not so much. Thought it was a case YMMV, but maybe not. Sweet person, but maybe ready for career change.

I know exactly who he meant. RTTF Been there and to her home. Very unconsistent quality of service. Maybe you should PM for details.

Steven1234
07-26-13, 11:12
Which one gave you a HE? I just got no vibe whatsoever of a HE. After I refused to tip they locked the door literally, and demanded a tip.

-

I always take my cell phone with me. I would call 911 and claim false imprisonment plus tell the police that they offer prositituion to you but you refused. See how that goes!

Steve

Steven1234
07-26-13, 11:18
I ran into a old time manager / owner of a spa at a local pub last night. After catching up on life I asked about the double booking that is common at many spas. He said that the amount of No Shows is very high so that if a person was not a regular the ower would say : " bird in hand is better than one in the Bush". So it is not always the providers to be blamed. It is also the Mongors who go and try not to tip when they got good service etc. BTW I am not one of the bad apples but I have to be honest and tell you what this guy told me.

The former owner now has a regular job etc and got out of the business as his place was raided twice etc and he got a deal to get out and have all charged dropped against him by the the. So he closed up shop.

Steve

Bastardale
07-26-13, 12:27
I'm not usually an AMP person, and I'm probably a year or two late, but did Amy (formerly of Angels) every turn up again? Is she still around?

Thanks. BA

Ccup2
07-26-13, 12:41
The info he gave is very useful to anyone who's seen her, and I know exactly who he's talkin abou. This woman is usually on top of her game. I think with the recent busts she is making an effort to get out of the business.

If you saw her at home I gather it was late in the evening?

I have seen her many times and had only good luck, and usully she is well kept and looking ok.

She is always chatty and answers the phone a lot.

Bummer you had a bad time. When she's good she's good.

She has been doing this for a long long time to support her son. She'll see you anytime even if it means at home at midnight and she is clearly starting to worry about having to do this in a difficult legal cimate.

I have written positive reviews in the past and in PMs based on having has a good time.

YMMV I guess.Come on. This is a good review or information, what information, he saw some lady at her home and she is chatty on the phone; hey thanks that narrows it down and I know exactly who you guys are referring too. If you never went to her and I do not even know if I did or didn't see her and I have no Fing idea who you are referring too. And stop with the if you want more info then you should PM. How about give enoguh info so we have an idea of who the provider is, maybe and AD or a name (alias) , something but his info is useless, and you should know that. then if we want more info we PM. otherwise we would all get way too many PM's if all our posts were like this one.

You have written positive reviews in the past, so have I but w / o a hint of who the person is how would we search for those positive reviews?

Hate wasting time with this BS.

OhMyrdy
07-26-13, 12:58
I ran into a old time manager / owner of a spa at a local pub last night. After catching up on life I asked about the double booking that is common at many spas. He said that the amount of No Shows is very high so that if a person was not a regular the ower would say : " bird in hand is better than one in the Bush". So it is not always the providers to be blamed. It is also the Mongors who go and try not to tip when they got good service etc. BTW I am not one of the bad apples but I have to be honest and tell you what this guy told me.

The former owner now has a regular job etc and got out of the business as his place was raided twice etc and he got a deal to get out and have all charged dropped against him by the the. So he closed up shop.

SteveIt would be nice if the providers establish their own bookings correctly, but like it has been said, no shows muck it all up and they take what is at hand and then the no show pops up.

I have strong feelings about coming out from my visit to a private residence and finding Joe Blo sitting in a chair waiting his turn. I don't get that warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I was either before him or after him and wondering if my provider is now clean. Sorry bad visions run thru my mind.

MongerExpert
07-26-13, 13:29

-

I always take my cell phone with me. I would call 911 and claim false imprisonment plus tell the police that they offer prositituion to you but you refused. See how that goes!

SteveIf you are referring to my post, the one with the glasses told the masseuse to lock me in. It was messed up. I haven't done anything yet. I may make an anonymous call. I don't blame the masseuse, but the lady with the glasses freaked me out. They can't do that period.

Ridgid
07-26-13, 14:22

BHYes, I was obscure. I did that out of respect for the provider, who is a likeable / nice person.

I've had many pm's from people who know exactly who I was talking about. For those that are able to figure out who this is. It's a review.

For those of you who can't. It's useless.

Sorry

SpermSac
07-26-13, 14:52
Yes, I was obscure. I did that out of respect for the provider, who is a likeable / nice person.

I've had many pm's from people who know exactly who I was talking about. For those that are able to figure out who this is. It's a review.

For those of you who can't. It's useless.

Sorry
Rhymes with.

GONG.

Ridgid

Now as I read this review I would gather that it was a "bad" experience. So why protect the provider by not revealing the issues?

The review itself indicates a bad experience but yet you want to protect the provider? WTF "Bad breath upper and lower, looks like a cage should be around her, a disaster, train wreck, lame ass rub, half ass tug, don't want to see others get burned" and you want to protect and respect that provider?

You state the provider was well reviewed? Were those BP reviews positive or negative?

Thought this site was to share who is good and who is bad?

SO?

SpermSac
07-26-13, 15:08
Anyone 411.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/vip-b0by-work-26/24053311

ThatGuy23
07-26-13, 15:22
Guys. Just look at the title of his post."Rhymes with."

Ccup2
07-26-13, 16:11
Guys. Just look at the title of his post."Rhymes with."Is this a board to pass info or is it for rhymes so we can waste time trying to figure out who people are referring too. Understand he did not want to name her especially since he bashed her but you have to give us a clue so we can avoid. And why not give the name if you are never going back and if she is getting out of biz, makes no sense.

Dh1610
07-26-13, 17:16
She has been review several times on her with some very good reviews. I personally have been happy with her and have never had any issue with bad breath or bad anything else-and trust me I would know. Not saying you didn't and I have heard of bad breath mentioned from one other buddy but it has not been my experience. Sorry you clearly didn't did not have a memorable time but others MMV.

GONG.

Ridgid

Member #4868
07-26-13, 18:03
Amy returned as Angela and was working at River street in Waltham. From there I believe she went to a place in Quincy. This dates back yo last summer. I saw Amy many times and Angela twice. My advice to you is hold onto your memories and move on. The Amy you remember was much better than the current edition.

I'm not usually an AMP person, and I'm probably a year or two late, but did Amy (formerly of Angels) every turn up again? Is she still around?

Thanks. BA

Member #4868
07-26-13, 18:08
You keep going back because Vicky is smokin hot! Duh!

Take a cold shower, erase the number from your phone and move on. There has never been ANY indication that things will change there.

If anyone on RM has a premium memebership and can PM me the details I would appreciate it.

I don't know why I still haven't given up on this place. The location and ads fit the bill for HE.

Thanks

Member #4868
07-26-13, 18:12
GONG.

I got a lame ass rub and a half ass tug. I hope she puts more into her "new" business than she did into my $200- "massage".

RidgidRidgid, I pulled the part of your review that confused me. You got a crappy massage and a bad HJ and you paid $200? Doesn't add up. Even when I score FS at a massage place it tends to be $60 house + $100 tip for $160 total, or pretty close to that. Can you please clear this up for me?

Thanks

Rito1
07-26-13, 18:19
You should have said that then. You didn't explain that you basically have to coax her to do it.

They have a spot in Plymouth BABW (which I went to not recently) , that I went to only after getting intel off of here.

The same thing that you did at Zen, I did there but it was annoying and took a lot of coaxing, haggling.

From now on it may be a good idea to describe if the HE is a given, or a lot of haggling required.

If you stated haggling, guarantee no biz for them after reading that synopsis. So you got an ending, when you shouldn't have, it's been done before.

What you accomplished won't happen for everyone unfortunately. Some may still try, but some will get in hot water like I did.

Same thing happened at Star Spa to someone on here. I am not mad at Rito1 or Cameron, but they were lucky.I did'nt think it was a big deal. After the flip she just kept rubbing my chest and nipples. So I put my hand on her ass and she smiled. Then I put her hand on rito jr and it was off to the races. If I had to really fight with her to get it I would haved posted it. I just figured it was a new spot and she was nervous.

But no matter how I post my reviews it's going to up upset someone. Either to much info or now not enough. What to do? What to do?

Member #5013
07-26-13, 18:21
I saw her at her place about a year ago. She shows her age. Droopy everything. She will give you the BJ with your thing in a sandwich bag. Then FS with a condom. She will pepper you with questions as well. Not my cup if tea. She will offer to meet you at her place for an appointment if she likes you. Some seem to enjoy her. Can we move on? It's really no secret.

BB

SpermSac
07-26-13, 19:40
I saw her at her place about a year ago. She shows her age. Droopy everything. She will give you the BJ with your thing in a sandwich bag. Then FS with a condom. She will pepper you with questions as well. Not my cup if tea. She will offer to meet you at her place for an appointment if she likes you. Some seem to enjoy her. Can we move on? It's really no secret.

BBAs you said "Not my cup of tea".

Not everyone has the same likes and dislikes and some get so damn horny they don't care what they settle for.

OhMyrdy
07-26-13, 20:12
You keep going back because Vicky is smokin hot! Duh!

Take a cold shower, erase the number from your phone and move on. There has never been ANY indication that things will change there.Code word for getting a HJ is drum roll please $$$$$$$.

Some ask up front others don't ask at all.

MongerExpert
07-26-13, 23:15
Amy returned as Angela and was working at River street in Waltham. From there I believe she went to a place in Quincy. This dates back yo last summer. I saw Amy many times and Angela twice. My advice to you is hold onto your memories and move on. The Amy you remember was much better than the current edition.Wow, Amy in my opinion outdid Angel in a few of the departments. Obviously not the rack, but assplay galore, and UTC below.

A given. Amy in my opinion, I'm dating back to 2004-05 though. I used to always see Amy around quincy as well as Angel.

1073 was a Go to in 04. Now if you go there, you are really into older women, or just plain old. It is what it is.

This is a shitty idea to seek Amy out now. Too much time has passed. That would be like me going to 1147 and screwing Coco again.

Is it needed no, even if junior is pushy, still no. I may try the petite Chinese girl on BP, pm for, ends in 8551. Outcalls only though. Last time I tried that, I think the stupid

Neighbors called the cops. Her price is 160hh. 200hh for FS.

Momo2
07-27-13, 08:23

Thanks. BALast I saw Amy was in School street in Quincy. This was last fall. She was doing 4 days in Quincy and 1 day in River Street. She was going by her new name, Angela. When she told me this, she smiled and broke into a giggle in a way that said, I always wanted to be free off Angels hold. So now I have become her. Do any of you remember the loud arguments they would have between rooms?

Her service was very similar to her old routine. She sits on your back and between your leggs and she massages your glutes. She is still a good provider. Massage was always light. But perhaps we have built her up in our minds. Back then, there were less choices in the south shore, and Amy and Angel were the go to girls. You knew what you were getting and maybe a little more with familiarity but never FS. She is worth a revisit just like going back to your old school. But then you will move on

Member #5039
07-27-13, 13:49
Last I saw Amy was in School street in Quincy. This was last fall. She was doing 4 days in Quincy and 1 day in River Street. She was going by her new name, Angela. When she told me this, she smiled and broke into a giggle in a way that said, I always wanted to be free off Angels hold. So now I have become her. Do any of you remember the loud arguments they would have between rooms?

Her service was very similar to her old routine. She sits on your back and between your leggs and she massages your glutes. She is still a good provider. Massage was always light. But perhaps we have built her up in our minds. Back then, there were less choices in the south shore, and Amy and Angel were the go to girls. You knew what you were getting and maybe a little more with familiarity but never FS. She is worth a revisit just like going back to your old school. But then you will move onI visited Amy once, I remember arriving 20 minutes early and called and asked if I could come in early and Amy took me to her room and left so I could get ready. A couple of minutes later Angel came out of her room and started yelling at Amy, crazy, I don't understand how Amy could put up with it.

I also remember reading that Amy would allow FS to some:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=761060&viewfull=1#post761060

Big Head
07-27-13, 14:46
Went to see well reviewed Angel in Quincy today, scheduled for HH. She is busty and her place is very clean. The tease was so good that I arrived before the flip. Never happened to me before, I should be able to control myself better especially at my age. I will repeat. HH=40+40.

BH

Katokay
07-27-13, 17:16
Drove to RT in Weymouth. Paking is out in open lot. Greeted by cute early 30's skinny girl. She led me to room took 70$ house fee. I got undressed and she proceeded to give a lame massage. I asked for little oil but she either didn't understand or ignored me. She even put some vics vapor rub or solar on my back. At the 30 minute mark she tried to take oil off with tiny hand towel. Didn't work. On flip she gave even lamer front body massage and then negotiations start. She said "80 no touch". I got up and walked out.

Looks 7.

Massage 2.

He. n/a

Nadia was her name.

Member #4063
07-27-13, 18:05
All too often my experience with Thai places, e. G. Jolin, they do what they want then expect to be rewarded for ignoring what we want. Haggle over tips and disinterested service. Hope you gave her the same, no tip.

Jack

MickPK
07-27-13, 20:29
Hit School in Lex last week after laying off it for a couple months. Called ahead, was told Anna (or Hannah?) and new girl Annie were available. Ended up with Annie, though neither was much to speak of looks-wise. Annie was a bit older, decent size rack. Took the hour, asked for hard and that sat through a massage that seemed to alternate between awkwardly bad (hard or medium, my head shouldn't be bouncing off the table) and surprisingly decent. Not much of a tease, but left happy. Will probably check in again in a couple months, they turn the staff over and it seems to be hit or miss for me. $60 + $40.

Member #4785
07-27-13, 20:56
Went and saw Jessica, not the one that used to work there with Jennifer, tall with nice smile, fun gal.

While face down for about 10 minutes I started rubbing her leg. She didn't move, good sign, good massage, afer I flipped I sat up on the table and started OTC on top she said no no, I was pushy and she still said no, I think I was rubbing her ass while face down,

She smiled and said you bad boy, I said how about Boom Boom she put two hands over her face smiled and said you bad boy!

So I got on my back and she massaged my legs and then got to the good part. Good finish

Good personality, fun time,

Massage 8

OTC top 0.

OTC bottom 5 only could her ass with reach through from behind between her legs no OTC on the front

HE 8

Personality 8/9.

Good massage with limited roaming but fun time, she sings quietly as she massages, seems to be into it

Other woman there was Wendy, short but pretty face, nice up top nice smile seemed friendly \

She said she came from Lexington....I think this was mentioned before,,

JohnMurphy
07-28-13, 00:09
Getting caught up with my recent visits. Saw Mina at Far East about 3 weeks ago. Short girl, amazing eyes, and soft relaxing hands. I usually go for standard service, not full service, and she was amazing at keeping me comfortable and not being nervous. She's special. I'll agree with some of the posts that if you're looking for a tight bodied spinner type she may not be the one for you. However she is beautiful, and is by no stretch of the imagination a "big" girl. For me she definitely fit the bill. She's talented and had me curling my toes for the entire hour. .6 .14 damage, and well worth it.

Spaz2580
07-28-13, 00:31
Wow. 80 no touch. I can do that at home myself and save $80. WTF are some of these providers thinking? Good you walked out. Maybe they'll learn, maybe not.

Drove to RT in Weymouth. Paking is out in open lot. Greeted by cute early 30's skinny girl. She led me to room took 70$ house fee. I got undressed and she proceeded to give a lame massage. I asked for little oil but she either didn't understand or ignored me. She even put some vics vapor rub or solar on my back. At the 30 minute mark she tried to take oil off with tiny hand towel. Didn't work. On flip she gave even lamer front body massage and then negotiations start. She said "80 no touch". I got up and walked out.

Looks 7.

Massage 2.

He. And / a.

Nadia was her name.

Stan Daround
07-28-13, 12:38
Have Tammi (Reading) or any of the others from the early summer bust popped up anywhere? No mention here on the board so a PM will be appreciated if anyone knows where she is and she wants to go under the radar

Stan Daround
07-28-13, 12:39
I've been to Jolen's in Malden a few times. Always get a full hour and they seem to use less oil than other Thai places.

MongerExpert
07-28-13, 15:22
Have Tammi (Reading) or any of the others from the early summer bust popped up anywhere? No mention here on the board so a PM will be appreciated if anyone knows where she is and she wants to go under the radarIs the pre-trial. I should visit the courthouse and protest. Take a look further, there is a post about some of them showing up.

In Somerville / Medford. I thought there was something fishy about new reading / Wilmington massage parlors.

Too obvious, they won't even get that much jail-time. There's always a creepy 50 year old white guy involved.

Dh1610
07-28-13, 15:54
Have not heard from her or seen her since before the bust but she does live in the Boston area so likely she will show up somewhere around here.

Have Tammi (Reading) or any of the others from the early summer bust popped up anywhere? No mention here on the board so a PM will be appreciated if anyone knows where she is and she wants to go under the radar

NorthShore123
07-28-13, 16:39
Have Tammi (Reading) or any of the others from the early summer bust popped up anywhere? No mention here on the board so a PM will be appreciated if anyone knows where she is and she wants to go under the radarwouldn't mind finding that out either. Hopefully she's local since that was a good spot and not to far of a drive for me.

Herow
07-28-13, 16:47
To clarify, you are asking about the massage place on Belmont St in Watertown nearest Mt Auburn St. It's Thai, so it's an 80 minimum.

I haven't been in there with anyone who wouldn't give a HE. One chick always insists on 60 which is a little obnoxious, come to think about it a few do. You will get 0 roaming unless you are really bribing heavily. Some do a better massage than others, rarely I have even experienced real teasing but for the most part it's legit rub, followed by negotiation, followed by 5 mins of HE.

Thanks

Nuts N Bolts
07-28-13, 19:48
To clarify, you are asking about the massage place on Belmont St in Watertown nearest Mt Auburn St. It's Thai, so it's an 80 minimum.

I haven't been in there with anyone who wouldn't give a HE. One chick always insists on 60 which is a little obnoxious, come to think about it a few do. You will get 0 roaming unless you are really bribing heavily. Some do a better massage than others, rarely I have even experienced real teasing but for the most part it's legit rub, followed by negotiation, followed by 5 mins of HE.Struck out here the other day. I was going to write a mixed review (Mina, nice tease but DIY) , but before I got around to it I went to NMS down south. Now, for some reason, I'm having a hard time remembering (or caring to remember) what transpired at 1811. Easy to forget after getting an incredibly hot chica and an experience that would be inconceivable up here, all for the exact same loot. Damn you two hour round trip.

HighAmperage
07-28-13, 20:31
Have Tammi (Reading) or any of the others from the early summer bust popped up anywhere? No mention here on the board so a PM will be appreciated if anyone knows where she is and she wants to go under the radarHola, fellow mongers. Been a member of the board and into the hobby for a while, but rarely post. Moved here from SF Bay area and there we primarily used another board (myredbook). I'm curious if anyone knows where Yo Yo might be these days. She's the cute little spinner with crooked teeth that made a brief appearance at 572 before the big busts. She's the kind of girl a monger can really get in to, if you know what I mean, so I've been trying to figure out is she's still around. Finally concluded that it would be more efficient to ask on the board, although less fun, than trying different places to see.

Thanks

BigDog001
07-28-13, 20:34
We can all speculate, with or without emotion, who owns RM's, who posts there, if it's all phony, or partially fake. It doesn't matter, because we don't know. Obviously there are some who know (and they may even post on / be on this site) , but how does that matter when we want free and accurate info to base our decisions on? We want facts, right?

All we can depend on is reliable info, not speculation, and there is SOME reliable info available for free on the site. RM has to give a taste if they want someone to buy, & it is in the taste that (some) reliable info is found. The most striking fact about RM is it's star ranking system- the fact that it is utterly useless and unreliable yet it deceives some of us into signing up. Check it out yourself. Do some homework. A rub only place gets 4, or 5 stars by its reviewer, & a tug place gets 2 or 3. Some members having the same screen name here, at CLR, and at RM post about that on the RM site. Asking how a reviewer can give a rub only place ANY stars. We see 4 or 5 stars on a place with cute chicks and we get nothing but a rub there and we think some dirty young monger is getting what we ain't. There is other reliable info there that is there for the taking. It's not a lot, but is free.

So, IF I open a website called sexymassageinyourareadotcom, or massagedevildotcomm, I simply pull info from escort sites, CL, BP and throw it all on my site. I got a real website on the net, and it's cheap too. I don't need to run a BP or CL type site. I don't make money that way. I don't care if some ad is out of date, or many ads are, or I make a row or column error, switching phone numbers or addy's, or I get it a bit contaminated by my guaranteedluxurycarscheapdotcom agg site. All I care about is that I now have a site (it's like a dirty deed done dirt cheap) and I can use it any way I want. Ever search an escort or AMP phone number and it comes up in an agg site for a plumber, or used car lot? The point is not to base research on agg sites. It's like seeing the menu and thinking it's the meal.

BigDog001
07-28-13, 20:50
On the second floor of 1147. Amy and Gina were there. Both are come-backers for me. You know, I'd come back again for either. So Amy was my masseuse for 60 minutes this day. They both acted like they knew me, for chatting me up purposes, but Gina actually did, and she spoke in a foreign Asian sounding language to Amy through the closed door. It must have been a good talk. Because it was a good session. $60 + $60. Amy works Sat. & Sun.

BD

Top Floor
07-28-13, 21:29
Went by today and they were closed. Tried calling the number but no answer. But they did have the Workers Comp Insurance form hanging up on the wall. Unlike some of the places in Arlington that were inspected a few weeks ago, they weren't shut down but they were fined according to the local paper.

Joseph Alley
07-28-13, 22:44
They posted a review on 1515 Hancock street recently and anyone who knows that place knows that it has to be fake. I think the review was intent on doing damage to the business or to the therapist mentioned. If the guy had anything there his review was a terrible exaggeration of what might have happened as it is way too far fetched and out of character of anyone there and specially of the particular therapist.

We can all speculate, with or without emotion, who owns RM's, who posts there, if it's all phony, or partially fake. It doesn't matter, because we don't know. Obviously there are some who know (and they may even post on / be on this site) , but how does that matter when we want free and accurate info to base our decisions on? We want facts, right?

All we can depend on is reliable info, not speculation, and there is SOME reliable info available for free on the site. RM has to give a taste if they want someone to buy, & it is in the taste that (some) reliable info is found. The most striking fact about RM is it's star ranking system- the fact that it is utterly useless and unreliable yet it deceives some of us into signing up. Check it out yourself. Do some homework. A rub only place gets 4, or 5 stars by its reviewer, & a tug place gets 2 or 3. Some members having the same screen name here, at CLR, and at RM post about that on the RM site. Asking how a reviewer can give a rub only place ANY stars. We see 4 or 5 stars on a place with cute chicks and we get nothing but a rub there and we think some dirty young monger is getting what we ain't. There is other reliable info there that is there for the taking. It's not a lot, but is free.

So, IF I open a website called sexymassageinyourareadotcom, or massagedevildotcomm, I simply pull info from escort sites, CL, BP and throw it all on my site. I got a real website on the net, and it's cheap too. I don't need to run a BP or CL type site. I don't make money that way. I don't care if some ad is out of date, or many ads are, or I make a row or column error, switching phone numbers or addy's, or I get it a bit contaminated by my guaranteedluxurycarscheapdotcom agg site. All I care about is that I now have a site (it's like a dirty deed done dirt cheap) and I can use it any way I want. Ever search an escort or AMP phone number and it comes up in an agg site for a plumber, or used car lot? The point is not to base research on agg sites. It's like seeing the menu and thinking it's the meal.

Top Floor
07-28-13, 23:54
I joined rubmaps. Again. And I'll cancel rubmaps. Again. I would say most of the reviews are fake. Two examples: One are reviews for the Thai place above the bicycle place in Watertown. The place closed a few years ago but there are reviews from May and last week on RM. The second example is about a review from last week for a legit place I go to. The woman works alone and isn't busy enough right now to have anyone else working for her. There's a recent review for her place saying they got a HJ. It's not the womans name that's listed in the review. And I know her well enough to know she is legit.

Also, a lot of reviews seem to be written by someone using a language translation webite because the sentences don't make sense grammatically.

They posted a review on 1515 Hancock street recently and anyone who knows that place knows that it has to be fake. I think the review was intent on doing damage to the business or to the therapist mentioned. If the guy had anything there his review was a terrible exaggeration of what might have happened as it is way too far fetched and out of character of anyone there and specially of the particular therapist.

MongerExpert
07-29-13, 14:31
Wow, new one in Norwell. Initially there was an ad that sounded like a latin / Hispanic therapist was giving massages, but it's actually Chinese bodywork w / TS. I have not gone yet, but I am typically very close to that location often.

I will toftt, the TS sortive gives it away.

The name is weird, and the town is probably not a good location if it's an AMP.

I'll do some intel and provide an update.

Fatboy9
07-29-13, 21:35
Hola, fellow mongers. Been a member of the board and into the hobby for a while, but rarely post. Moved here from SF Bay area and there we primarily used another board (myredbook). I'm curious if anyone knows where Yo Yo might be these days. She's the cute little spinner with crooked teeth that made a brief appearance at 572 before the big busts. She's the kind of girl a monger can really get in to, if you know what I mean, so I've been trying to figure out is she's still around. Finally concluded that it would be more efficient to ask on the board, although less fun, than trying different places to see.

ThanksHey, just happen to be checking out the Boston boards for an upcoming trip next month. Saw your post about a YoYo. We have a Yoyo down here in Raleigh NC. She works at the Eden spa off six forks road. She's a spinner with bad teeth. Don't know if she's the one you're looking for but the name is unique, right?