PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Marrin
09-02-21, 08:53
Is 1060 in Waltham closed?

I heard a rumor.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-02-21, 09:46
What's the point of this post? You're going to "hold on to this" but then say "YMMV". Our mileage will be zero if you can't even reveal the place you went to.[Deleted by Admin] I thought we agreed on just doing RI until this AMPs get their act together we need to be strong- here's notice for the Angela's of this business which I'm sure they're really reading all our post. You need to improve your service open your menu give us quality because all of of you came from NYC to here to do better but no you're actually doing worst because your customer they're not happy with your service- everyone here comments always are just ok or bad there's never reviews of improvement in your services but then yet your prices keep being push upward- improve your service or go back NYC to make about the money but you will have to go back to lick asshole.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-02-21, 09:59
Stopped by Jade Asian in Weymouth today. Drew Annie, thin, kind of cute, lame massage, uninspired ending. Walls do not go all the way up. Worst part is I now have a rash on both forearms. Definitely will not be back.Another unhappy customer.

Member #6128
09-02-21, 10:37
Just want to say that I've gotten great service from them, table shower us where jts at, if your looking for a spinner go elsewhere.

But if your looking for a great massage with benefits here is the place to go.

Got a BBBJCIM and FS then a great massage.

Lucky has never disappointed.Which one? Chinatown or Beacon St Kenmore Sq?

HappyDave
09-02-21, 11:06
Which one? Chinatown or Beacon St Kenmore Sq?If I had to put money down. Want a spinner look elsewhere. That would be Kenmore Square.

HarryMass
09-02-21, 12:31
Anyone know of any great looking or flirty masseuses that don't offer HE? Just some eye candy and memory for the spank bank.

Wiseass
09-02-21, 13:11
Where was this?

In his mind. There is no massage parlor and there are no women. This guy is a serial troll.

Short, Concise, and to the Point! Couldn't have said it Better Myself!

CbrRider
09-02-21, 14:22
Another unhappy customer.Indeed. Haven't gotten a massage in a while due to lack of talented variety. Kiki is fun but after a few visits I'm bored. I was hoping for better from Jade based on recent reviews. And AMPs are gross if they not clean too. I guess I'll just stick with my Brazilian girls until I get bored with them.

AsianYumYum
09-02-21, 14:43
Indeed. Haven't gotten a massage in a while due to lack of talented variety. Kiki is fun but after a few visits I'm bored. I was hoping for better from Jade based on recent reviews. And AMPs are gross if they not clean too. I guess I'll just stick with my Brazilian girls until I get bored with them.Poor monger, sorry to hear that, my heart is always bleeding when I hear poor fellow mongers get bad service. It's always a sad story after another on here but fear not. Things are definitely going to open up. Contact the monger below, he's got details on Mass Parlors. I'd tell you to boycott all of them for now until you get better service but johnny on the rescue came swooping in telling us he's got the goods, he says there's up to 4 parlors offering FS. So try him and come back and report on that cutie of his. Go get your fix.

I also agree with the fellow that says that there are four or five Massachusetts AMPs that do full service and my pictures attached show two ladies that do such and are far prettier and far thinner and far cuter than the one that was recently posted by our new expert. Just saying. Enjoy. The only clue as to the location of this AMP is that it is in the Greater Boston area and it is rarely written about on this 4 mm but I have been going there for years.

IrishPlaya
09-02-21, 15:03
Hey bud. That was me that posted right before you regarding Muzzey. I'm starting to think it was Lina, not Lisa. And I was slightly late with the review, so your probably right. Either way, sounds like you had better luck than I did. LOL. I was really hoping to draw Tina when I was heading there. Oh well. Story of my life! LOL.

Thanks for update.

Needed a release, and was in the area so I stopped by Muzzey yesterday. Drew Tina and asked for 1/2 hour and then asked for soft touch. She liked the idea of that. I would have preferred a little more teasing before flip, but I was ready to go anyhow. She was very happy to take the shirt off. For those who've asked, she has very big natural boobs. Actually bigger than I usually like, but the fact they weren't enhanced made it OK. She also offered to drop the shorts, but that really didn't accomplish much since I didn't last long. Also, she told me that there's no FS there anymore, and if I did it in the past (I did), that's not likely to happen again due to new edict from 'boss'.

She said Lisa is gone for a couple months, and the new replacement is Ann or Anna. Didn't get a look. **Just noticed that someone posted a session with "Lisa" right before I uploaded this report. So, perhaps Tina was mistaken or I heard wrong. Definitely heard that there's a third girl there, Ann or Anna.

Still a good place to go, and I bet those of you who like Russian would probably be able to convince Tina to do it. Sounds like she'll do anything up to FS.

JP.

BunnyMeat
09-02-21, 15:20
Is 1060 in Waltham closed?

I heard a rumor.New ownership. Angela is gone.

Cookie Lover
09-02-21, 19:26
Poor monger, sorry to hear that, my heart is always bleeding when I hear poor fellow mongers get bad service. It's always a sad story after another on here but fear not. Things are definitely going to open up. Contact the monger below, he's got details on Mass Parlors. I'd tell you to boycott all of them for now until you get better service but johnny on the rescue came swooping in telling us he's got the goods, he says there's up to 4 parlors offering FS. So try him and come back and report on that cutie of his. Go get your fix.Based on Mr Yum Yum's advice I headed south of the border to Apple. MMS put me with Yumi a 40 something Korean. Everything was uninspired. She kept saying she was tired. She certainly was tired looking. I had a go to FS local but she won't take my calls because I talked about her here. If there is a good natured monger out there that would share intel on something fun I am sure to repay the favor sometime soon.

MaleSlutBrah
09-03-21, 01:11
Which one? Chinatown or Beacon St Kenmore Sq?Apparently they are now closed, just tried to set something up and she said no more massage!

Older women but great massage and FS, BBBJCIM. Shame, I teally enjoyed them.

AsianYumYum
09-03-21, 02:51
Dunno what to tell ya man, I don't own the parlors, I just make recommendations based on my experience and thus far, I've been on a binge fucking some of the most beautiful Asian chics this past 2 months and now I have a steady base of good fantasy pussy I can tap into at anytime. You guys can have and continue to patronize your mass parlors with ol' grannies eating shrimp and noodles at the front desk and use the grease to jack hammer and pump you up like a farm animal laying there like a dead corps and get you out the door, shorten you 10 to 20 minutes off from you 50 minute paid session. Some of you must like the abuse of paying extra and not receiving the expected service, that couldn't be me. I've been fortunate to be bathing in sweet Asian pussy that melts your cock twice over and getting you to want more and I'm recommending something to you that is not even really a secret but just confirming on my finding and reporting it to you to go take the plunge. I mean, isn't that the idea we've been living on all along, why is my way different, I don't get it?

Based on Mr Yum Yum's advice I headed south of the border to Apple. MMS put me with Yumi a 40 something Korean. Everything was uninspired. She kept saying she was tired. She certainly was tired looking. I had a go to FS local but she won't take my calls because I talked about her here. If there is a good natured monger out there that would share intel on something fun I am sure to repay the favor sometime soon.

Wiseass
09-03-21, 02:55
Based on Mr Yum Yum's advice I headed south of the border to Apple. MMS put me with Yumi a 40 something Korean. Everything was uninspired. She kept saying she was tired. She certainly was tired looking. I had a go to FS local but she won't take my calls because I talked about her here. If there is a good natured monger out there that would share intel on something fun I am sure to repay the favor sometime soon.As You should Know at Massage Parlors, YMMV depending on the Place and the Provider. RI isn't a Sure Thing for a Spetacular Time as you found out. I've been to many AMPs down there in the Past, mostly Good Experiences, but I've had my share of Not so Good.

Dwualghul
09-03-21, 09:05
Two recent disappointing visits.

Drove down to Broad in RI. Midday, so was quiet. Went in and was led to a very back room by the mamasan. In came an attractive but older Korean lady. At first, I had trouble judging her age because she wore a dress that showed off her assets very well and her mask. I'd guess 40's after seeing her without her mask. Face like a pretty older MILF you'd see in Korean dramas. But that's where the good ended. She was pretty lackluster.

At first, she was rubbing, I'd say medium pressure. But she just kind of wandered. No real massage. When I touched her thigh, she stopped and asked if I wanted everything and said "you pay me". It was very abrupt.

So without any gory details, basically we did everything, but basically no actual massage. When the nice dress came off, everything fell back in place and her age showed. It was rushed. And with her disappearing in and out of the room constantly, I believe I was only really given 30 minutes of actual time despite going for the hour. Not my first time to Broad, but definitely the most disappointing.

Later that week, I drove out to Muzzey. First time. Called ahead and asked if I could choose or if it was too busy. Was told ok. When I got there, was met by who I thought was the mamasan. Slim and petite, but clearly older woman. My guess late 40's, maybe even 50's. But ends up wasn't given a choice. She was the masseuse. She was attractive and seemed sweet, but I drove out to Muzzey because a lot of reviewers were saying they were on the lower end of the MP age scale.

Regardless, her actual massage skills were actually pretty good. Lots of rear play and teasing. Allowed roaming. Ending was straightforward but nothing spectacular. But again, not given a choice and not the younger dolls other reviewers were indicating.

MoreBJs
09-03-21, 11:33
These ladies texted me their pics. I didn't take the pics. It appears they stood in front of a mirror. If you request a pic and say you are coming that day, they will send this to anyone. I did or said or texted nothing special. This is their standing m. O. Additionally, I stand by my claim that they are younger (perhaps 29-35), cuter, and far more petite and trim, thin, pretty, than anything this expert has shown us this entire year. The quality of the pics are clearer as well. The lady wearing the two piece outfit is who I saw, and she was in a pink dress, black bra, make up, perfumed, and attractive; 95 to 110 pounds and perhaps five one or five two, the other similar. I would far prefer this type to anything described by our expert in his own mind. Her name is Candy. Whether she worked in Waltham before, I don't know. Price are fair. Parking is in a lot.

BostonFeet
09-03-21, 11:55
222 Newbury in Boston closed down. Headed up for a rub and the signs were gone / door locked. I tried several other parlors on Newbury, one straight up said no when I pointed, the other was run by an old man so I walked out. Both were near the mass ave end of Newbury.

AstroAndy
09-03-21, 15:03
Which one? Chinatown or Beacon St Kenmore Sq?There is also another Lucky Spa in Newton.

Malden Male
09-03-21, 15:39
Stopped by last weekend for a 30 minute visit for $60. Uninspired, poor massage with absolutely not a hint of anything at all that would have left me happy.

Avoid if you're looking for more than a crappy massage.

Malden Male.

KatSuno1492
09-03-21, 17:11
I also agree with the fellow that says that there are four or five Massachusetts AMPs that do full service and my pictures attached show two ladies that do such and are far prettier and far thinner and far cuter than the one that was recently posted by our new expert. Just saying. Enjoy. The only clue as to the location of this AMP is that it is in the Greater Boston area and it is rarely written about on this 4 mm but I have been going there for years.I was wondering if you'd be willing to share these locations? I moved back to MA 2 years ago from San Diego, but was living on the South Shore, and moved to the Waltham / Watertown area about 6 months ago, so I don't really know what's around in the Greater Boston area. Trying to find this information from RTF is tough, especially when it's only available through PMs. I've been to a few I could find on here, but with Waverly and 1 Main gone, I'm left with only knowing about the granny locations. I'm just looking for knowledge of any locations with non-grannies.

TIA.

CbrRider
09-03-21, 17:26
Poor monger, sorry to hear that, my heart is always bleeding when I hear poor fellow mongers get bad service. It's always a sad story after another on here but fear not. Things are definitely going to open up. Contact the monger below, he's got details on Mass Parlors. I'd tell you to boycott all of them for now until you get better service but johnny on the rescue came swooping in telling us he's got the goods, he says there's up to 4 parlors offering FS. So try him and come back and report on that cutie of his. Go get your fix.I'll just go fuck a Brazilian hottie if I want to fuck. Sometimes I just want a half decent massage and a half decent tug. I miss Angel and Amy.

BostonBb121
09-03-21, 17:33
New ownership. Angela is gone.Yes, new management, with extended menu and higher prices.

Angela has a new place in Boston.

BunnyMeat
09-03-21, 22:00
Yes, new management, with extended menu and higher prices.

Angela has a new place in Boston.It's good to have one more FS place but I miss Angela's quality girls.

Cookie Lover
09-03-21, 22:44
These ladies texted me their pics. I didn't take the pics. It appears they stood in front red of a mirror. If you request a pic and say you are coming that day, they will send this to anyone. I did or said or texted nothing special. This is their standing m. O. Additionally, I stand by my claim that they are younger (perhaps 29-35), cuter, and far more petite and trim, thin, pretty, than anything this expert has shown us this entire year. The quality of the pics are clearer as well. The lady wearing the two piece outfit is who I saw, and she was in a pink dress, black bra, make up, perfumed, and attractive; 95 to 110 pounds and perhaps five one or five two, the other similar. I would far prefer this type to anything described by our expert in his own mind. Her name is Candy. Whether she worked in Waltham before, I don't know. Price are fair. Parking is in a lot.Obviously you're the man with plan.

MaleSlutBrah
09-04-21, 07:39
These ladies texted me their pics. I didn't take the pics. It appears they stood in front of a mirror. If you request a pic and say you are coming that day, they will send this to anyone. I did or said or texted nothing special. This is their standing m. O. Additionally, I stand by my claim that they are younger (perhaps 29-35), cuter, and far more petite and trim, thin, pretty, than anything this expert has shown us this entire year. The quality of the pics are clearer as well. The lady wearing the two piece outfit is who I saw, and she was in a pink dress, black bra, make up, perfumed, and attractive; 95 to 110 pounds and perhaps five one or five two, the other similar. I would far prefer this type to anything described by our expert in his own mind. Her name is Candy. Whether she worked in Waltham before, I don't know. Price are fair. Parking is in a lot.Do you have a link or number?

HappyDave
09-04-21, 11:09

Angela has a new place in Boston.It's right down the street from 32 south and that is not far from Cherry Lane. Could the management of the 3 be the same. Seems reliable affordable and consistent places are going away and high priced options of similar quality are taking over. Prices go two ways, demand exceeds supply or you have cornered the market and there are no equivalent alternatives. Seems the later is coming into play.

Joe Bujian
09-04-21, 12:42

Angela has a new place in Boston.Re: the new place. Are you talking about Healthy Body or is it another location? Thanks.

BunnyMeat
09-04-21, 13:15
Re: the new place. Are you talking about Healthy Body or is it another location? Thanks.1060 in Waltham. After Angela's departure, it's a new shop now. FS is available.

Joe Bujian
09-04-21, 13:50
1060 in Waltham. After Angela's departure, it's a new shop now. FS is available.Thanks but that was not my question. Just trying to confirm where Angela's new place is. Boston covers a lot of territory.

Thanks.

Joe.

KatSuno1492
09-04-21, 14:12
1060 in Waltham. After Angela's departure, it's a new shop now. FS is available.Any affiliation with another location? I'm hoping it's not related to the 249 High group.

Wiseass
09-04-21, 14:53
Thanks but that was not my question. Just trying to confirm where Angela's new place is. Boston covers a lot of territory.

Thanks.

Joe.

Was in the area this weekend and visited Healthy Body on Chestnut Hill Ave in Brighton and lo and behold I saw 1060 Angela there. She was sweet and pleasant as always. She started there last week. I am sure that she would like seeing some of her old customers.

There are 2 girls working there now.

There Ya Go!

BostonBb121
09-04-21, 15:45
There Ya Go!Angela had licensing issue with the City of Tham- declined to renew it, hence she decided to move out.

Score777
09-04-21, 17:07
There Ya Go!Angela, is the best. Ran a good business. Do you have her new phone number?

Much appreciated.

Wiseass
09-04-21, 17:25
Angela, is the best. Ran a good business. Do you have her new phone number?

Much appreciated.If you Google Maps the Place, in the Pics, It shows a 617 Number on the Sign, If you hit the Call Button, It's an 857 Number. I'm assuming the 857 Number is the Current Number.

I haven't been yet, so haven't tried to Call Myself.

HappyDave
09-04-21, 18:38
Angela had licensing issue with the City of Tham- declined to renew it, hence she decided to move out.That's amazing a are&T place has issues staying but FS places. Well overpriced FS places multiply. Makes sense.

MoreBJs
09-04-21, 20:46
3X South Street Waltham Suite 20X.

3X South Street Waltham Suite 30X.

24X High Street Waltham.

106X Main Street Waltham.

Canterbury Body Works Worcester Mass on Canterbury Street.

Newtonville Spa, Washington Street Newton.

Text that you may be in the area and you want to come to the spa soon but you first need to find out how many ladies are working and please send a pic, most will send pics of who is working that day to try to get you to come. Try this for several ones. Some may not want to send pics but many will and choose the one that has pics of the girl that you like the best. It is easy as that. Even a caveman can do it. It has worked for me.

BunnyMeat
09-04-21, 21:25

24X High Street Waltham.

Text that you may be in the area and you want to come to the spa soon but you first need to find out how many ladies are working and please send a pic, most will send pics of who is working that day to try to get you to come. Try this for several ones. Some may not want to send pics but many will and choose the one that has pics of the girl that you like the best. It is easy as that. Even a caveman can do it. It has worked for me.Add Linden St in Waltham, Orchid in Watertown, Lucky in Boston, Peaceful in Wakefield, Ink Block in Boston. Occasionally Muzzey (but not now; check back often).

Wiseass
09-05-21, 11:42

24X High Street Waltham.

Text that you may be in the area and you want to come to the spa soon but you first need to find out how many ladies are working and please send a pic, most will send pics of who is working that day to try to get you to come. Try this for several ones. Some may not want to send pics but many will and choose the one that has pics of the girl that you like the best. It is easy as that. Even a caveman can do it. It has worked for me.

Add Linden St in Waltham, Orchid in Watertown, Lucky in Boston, Peaceful in Wakefield, Ink Block in Boston. Occasionally Muzzey (but not now; check back often).

Apparently they are now closed, just tried to set something up and she said no more massage!
Older women but great massage and FS, BBBJCIM. Shame, I teally enjoyed them.Thanks, Great Info! Quite a few Places!

Lucky Spa was just recently Posted as being Closed (included Post) and Newtonville (Newtonville Massage Therapy) comes up as "Permantly Closed on Google Maps". Just might want to Double Check to Make Sure. If Confirmed, most likely Closed just recently as Lucky Spa did.

Oxford Place in Chinatown Boston is another One.

AsianYumYum
09-05-21, 12:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AppleBossom
09-05-21, 13:01

24X High Street Waltham.

Text that you may be in the area and you want to come to the spa soon but you first need to find out how many ladies are working and please send a pic, most will send pics of who is working that day to try to get you to come. Try this for several ones. Some may not want to send pics but many will and choose the one that has pics of the girl that you like the best. It is easy as that. Even a caveman can do it. It has worked for me.I take it that these places provide FS? Please excuse my ignorance.

CrazyCrouton
09-05-21, 13:29
Thought the place was closed because of the black out tint on the windows. Called and saw Lily. Older late 50's to 60. Nice body. Shaved kitty. Decent massage. Wanted a lot for FS. No more Angels as others have reported. I noticed the place was a little dirtier than before. The hot towel was not hot. Just warmed in the sink as half of it was still cold. I wondered how many greasy oily backs it was used on before me.

LusciousDreams
09-05-21, 18:29
Complete newbie here. Dipped my toes into AMP by visiting spa in title. Massage was good. I waited continuously for any signal for extras, but got nothing. Since its first time, didn't know the protocol, and was too nervous to initiate. Tipped right at the end. Very disappointing overall. Guess made a mistake by not tipping at the start, and not initiating?

IrishPlaya
09-05-21, 19:44
I wouldn't recommend tipping up front, you got to give them something to work for. Either give her a hug when your lead into the room &give her a little squeeze on the ass, or try to just rub her leg as she's massaging you. Feel free to ask first, if that helps. Don't cover yourself with towel, just let your nuts hang&you'll be alright bud. I'd highly recommend going back 25 pages &try at place that you have seen other members have luck. You don't want to be doing any ass grabbing at Elements or some shit like that. LOL. Good Luck! ***Rub her leg,not run

Complete newbie here. Dipped my toes into AMP by visiting spa in title. Massage was good. I waited continuously for any signal for extras, but got nothing. Since its first time, didn't know the protocol, and was too nervous to initiate. Tipped right at the end. Very disappointing overall. Guess made a mistake by not tipping at the start, and not initiating?

IrishPlaya
09-05-21, 19:47
I'd be more worried about how many "greasy, oily" cock and balls, then backs! Haha.

Thought the place was closed because of the black out tint on the windows. Called and saw Lily. Older late 50's to 60. Nice body. Shaved kitty. Decent massage. Wanted a lot for FS. No more Angels as others have reported. I noticed the place was a little dirtier than before. The hot towel was not hot. Just warmed in the sink as half of it was still cold. I wondered how many greasy oily backs it was used on before me.

MandarinOrange
09-05-21, 21:59
I have noticed on my last couple of AMP visits that I needed to wait as both ladies were booked for the hour at the same time.

Didn't think much about it so I waited in my vehicle for my time to come up. Then I see two guys leave the AMP together and get in the same vehicle together and drive away; not the first time I've seen this happen.

Do many of you have a wingman on occasion?

CrazyCrouton
09-05-21, 23:18
I'd be more worried about how many "greasy, oily" cock and balls, then backs! Haha.Sir you just broke the internet!! LMFAO!

MoreBJs
09-06-21, 00:08
I take it that these places provide FS? Please excuse my ignorance.I have been either offered it there, or asked and considered, or did.

Of course, like anything else, YMMV.

Garretts1965
09-06-21, 09:57
Had been a regular of Angela at 106X and texted to get an appointment with her on Thursday. Got the typical come in, no problem. As you all know she's not there anymore (they told me that she would be back in a month, which I also know is BS) got an older provider (Mimi?) great massage skills, but totally was not into her and passed on anything else. She didn't hint of a very expanded menu but I just wasn't into the appearance and will not go back there unless they have a talent upgrade. Looks like I will be heading to Brighton.

LusciousDreams
09-06-21, 10:50
I wouldn't recommend tipping up front, you got to give them something to work for. Either give her a hug when your lead into the room &give her a little squeeze on the ass, or try to just rub her leg as she's massaging you. Feel free to ask first, if that helps. Don't cover yourself with towel, just let your nuts hang&you'll be alright bud. I'd highly recommend going back 25 pages &try at place that you have seen other members have luck. You don't want to be doing any ass grabbing at Elements or some shit like that. LOL. Good Luck! ***Rub her leg,not runThanks for the pointers IrishPlaya! Definitely going to do my research on AMPs, and try to follow your suggestion to see if my luck improves. I don't know why she didn't get the hint last time on being flipped, had a full hard on. Anyway, will keep you guys posted. Thanks!

Zombie13
09-06-21, 12:04
Complete newbie here. Dipped my toes into AMP by visiting spa in title. Massage was good. I waited continuously for any signal for extras, but got nothing. Since its first time, didn't know the protocol, and was too nervous to initiate. Tipped right at the end. Very disappointing overall. Guess made a mistake by not tipping at the start, and not initiating?I don't believe the spa in question offers that type of service. The vibe I get is that this Thai bodywork establishment is completely legit.

Southshoreboy
09-06-21, 12:35
Visited 2 AMPs recently.

1. Green Ocean on RT 18 Wey. Saw Sheena, Not a Spinner but good looking, very pleasant personality, Good Massage, Decent Tease before the flip, takes directions well.

Shirt comes off, didn't object when brought her pants down and used my fingers. A good option when in a pinch. 60 house and 50 for Sheena.

2. Health Ocean on Middle St. Met Summer. Young Spinner, really good looking. Went for 30 minutes only as it was late. 40 +60 - access only to the top, regular visits may get me more. Will have to wait and see. One the best teases before the flip and a good HJ. Will surely repeat.

Cheers.

SSB.

Trailman44
09-06-21, 14:05
Hey. It seems as yaya has moved on from Peaceful in Wake. If anyone knows where she has landed I would be interested.

DionHunk
09-06-21, 19:30
Went to see her as I love big boobs. She indeed has large ones but saggy. She is also a bit chubby and not my type. However, she was really fun and wanted to please. Allowed daty and utc for 100'extra in addition to 60 house fee for hour. I believe I overpaid but I wanted daty badly. Overall she made it a fun experience but her body was not my type. Still searching for less chubby big boobs women.

ThizzleHats
09-06-21, 20:25
Drove by today and could see inside the windows with the curtains gone that it was cleaned out. They even took the big sign down. Guess we can safely say they won't be reopening. Good job ya'll.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-06-21, 21:30
Had been a regular of Angela at 106X and texted to get an appointment with her on Thursday. Got the typical come in, no problem. As you all know she's not there anymore (they told me that she would be back in a month, which I also know is BS) got an older provider (Mimi?) great massage skills, but totally was not into her and passed on anything else. She didn't hint of a very expanded menu but I just wasn't into the appearance and will not go back there unless they have a talent upgrade. Looks like I will be heading to Brighton.She is not a looker.

HappyDave
09-07-21, 14:47
With lack of choice and pricing creeping up have been thinking of trying Thai. Any places east and south of Boston. Don't mind paying a little more, looking for a decent menu. Requests to keep info UTR always honored.

MaleSlutBrah
09-07-21, 18:33
Apparently there is a food spot in Brighton only been open a few months. Taking over from lack of business from mantra!!

Going to tofft tomorrow will report back later.

DimSum21
09-07-21, 20:23
Is Tiina still at eastern? I texted them asking if she's working and they said no more then ghosted me. They mentioned Ellla and Michelle. Maybe I spooked them out with too many questions, but was really hoping I could finally see her big tits. I really took Coco's big fat juicy milkers for granted.

Joe Bujian
09-07-21, 21:19
Is Tiina still at eastern? I texted them asking if she's working and they said no more then ghosted me. They mentioned Ellla and Michelle. Maybe I spooked them out with too many questions, but was really hoping I could finally see her big tits. I really took Coco's big fat juicy milkers for granted.Yes Tina is gone.

CarloIsCrazy87
09-07-21, 22:08
Drove by today and could see inside the windows with the curtains gone that it was cleaned out. They even took the big sign down. Guess we can safely say they won't be reopening. Good job ya'll.I only went there a few times for Kimmy. Once she left it wasn't good anymore. She lived in the area, did she reappear anywhere?

Mattis1775
09-07-21, 22:17
With lack of choice and pricing creeping up have been thinking of trying Thai. Any places east and south of Boston. Don't mind paying a little more, looking for a decent menu. Requests to keep info UTR always honored.Thai is even more expensive. Most cases, they are LB, pre or post surgery. Extras will cost you way more than an AMP.

AstroAndy
09-08-21, 09:38
Apparently there is a food spot in Brighton only been open a few months. Taking over from lack of business from mantra!!

Going to tofft tomorrow will report back later.Do you have a name or link to this place?

TIA.

SimpleThings
09-08-21, 11:05
Visited East massage in BTree this past weekend. Had a nice session with Jessica. Not a granny but by no means a hot young piece either, I'd say just your average look. Started off just normal rubbing, upper body. Anytime she would get a little lower I made it a point to make a nice sound so she knew why I was there. About halfway through she got the hint and flipped over. HE finish and went back to the massage. About 10 min left in the session, I got hard again and she asked if I wanted another. Flipped over again and gave me a second pop. Let me under the shirt roaming, I didn't try much more though. Worth a visit if you want a carefree no haggle HE.

Andir
09-08-21, 18:00
Again, you can ask me anything massage parlor-related. I will respond to all your queries. No one on this board knows more about Bostonian and suburban parlors than I do. Noobs are more than welcome.

Wiseass
09-08-21, 21:31
Again, you can ask me anything massage parlor-related. I will respond to all your queries. No one on this board knows more about Bostonian and suburban parlors than I do. Noobs are more than welcome.You are Too Kind! Especially to Noobs! The Yoda of the Massage Parlors!

Question: Blue Harbor is Closed, Coco Gone. Tina no longer working at Eastern. So is Tina at Muzzey the only one left for Big Tits?

AsianYumYum
09-09-21, 01:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnReid
09-09-21, 02:30
Any intel on the place on Lincoln Street? I assumed it was relatively new. I just noticed it yesterday when I had to go to Tuft's for an appointment. Since the C-Mart closed the area seems to be being totally renovated.

Think it's called Happy Feet.

(Hard to gather info when the wife is by my side. LOL).

Bosjim
09-09-21, 08:32
I had stopped into whatever Ocean used to be called over a year ago. Didn't like what I saw so I left. Thanks to SSB's report figured it was worth another try. Called and asked for Summer, was told come over. Wound up with Tiffany, but worked out nicely. . 4/. 8 (yeah OG I overpaid, whatever) for fully nude, nice views. No to BJ, no fingers inside, but a nice HJ while rubbing her all over. Asked her to get on top like 69 - "okay, but no kiss!" LOL. As I'm leaving she tells me they have 4 girls there. Will have to get back to try the other talent too.

Mattis1775
09-09-21, 08:40
I don't believe the spa in question offers that type of service. The vibe I get is that this Thai bodywork establishment is completely legit.100%. I get my massage there all the time and it's legit. I heard the spa sessions are really good and reasonably priced, like waxing. Massage is great. You'll enjoy it if you need to loosen up. The extras, not here. They have a reputation.

Mattis1775
09-09-21, 08:46
I have noticed on my last couple of AMP visits that I needed to wait as both ladies were booked for the hour at the same time.

Didn't think much about it so I waited in my vehicle for my time to come up. Then I see two guys leave the AMP together and get in the same vehicle together and drive away; not the first time I've seen this happen.

Do many of you have a wingman on occasion?It depends on the spa. I've brought a wingman and it needs to be discussed prior to. Couples room, then finish. I've arranged it in a previous visit alone and talked about it. The other Monger was interested in doing it. Not all spas or girls for that matter will do it. Ask first. Now, what you saw was probably two guys and two separate rooms. That's different. Both of you have privacy. Or, they could be a couple. Who knows.

MaleSlutBrah
09-09-21, 08:59
Do you have a name or link to this place?

TIA.Sunny spa +1 (857) XXX-0836.

Lily1234
09-09-21, 09:19
Any intel on the place on Lincoln Street? I assumed it was relatively new. I just noticed it yesterday when I had to go to Tuft's for an appointment. Since the C-Mart closed the area seems to be being totally renovated.

(Hard to gather info when the wife is by my side. LOL).I have never bothered to go in because it strikes me as totally legit. It has been there a long time and never seen any monger report on it.

UnnaturalFox
09-09-21, 09:49
God dam stupid shirt. I arranged it so I could get a good angle but dam thing tipped over and fell on the viewfinder, oh well, I tried. What a bummer though, such a nice piece of ass I wanted to share the moment.

Keep wasting your time and money with YMMV when you have options for some delicious fun like I just had, maybe some day you'll finally get some spark and get somewhere.

As some of you would say, those tits are. "Perky". A killa hot body, incredible non rush GFE with bubbly attitude, and she allows me to stretch her tight little asshole, FIV and massage a soaking wet kitty while playing Tokyo. Hair nicely done and tight dress exposing her package to tease you. Cock hung like a horse and thrust all of it in while this cutie moans to high heavens but she loves it. Pussy got so wet, it was Queefing repeatedly, my first.

How do you pass that up only to be wasting time going to see Granny Yoko Sushi eating a bowl of shrimp and noodles with duck sauce in her best senior citizen attire while stinking up the place? Some of you must have retirement home tendencies to love your grannies stroking you off to a finish.

The amount of post reviews I see on here where the mentioned of a granny being 50-55 years old where DATY is performed, is astounding. Anyways, Enjoy, well however little.Would you mind PMing me where this is?

CamelToe Guy
09-09-21, 10:56
It seems like every AMP I go to.

If you pay for a hummer and most of the time it's covered the girls either don't know how to suck and end up finishing with HJ.

Looking for PMs for any places where the girl knows how to suck the soul out. It would be helpful if they were thin not older than 40's and relatively attractive. I would prefer BBBJ but if they are really good and can actually suck I wouldn't be against a cover.

Suggestions please PM me thanks.

MikeJohns
09-09-21, 12:00

If you pay for a hummer and most of the time it's covered the girls either don't know how to suck and end up finishing with HJ.

Looking for PMs for any places where the girl knows how to suck the soul out. It would be helpful if they were thin not older than 40's and relatively attractive. I would prefer BBBJ but if they are really good and can actually suck I wouldn't be against a cover.

Suggestions please PM me thanks.Many have no idea how to suck it good. And by the time you find out you have already paid and she is rushing you. The pressure is on etc. I would be happy even with an older one who knows how to suck good. Like nico did. .

ThroatMonger69
09-09-21, 12:45
Anyone know where this big-titled beauty went? I desperately want to see her. Contact info would be appreciated.

Terrino34
09-09-21, 12:58
The ladies have returned and there's a new hot one. Yumi is 5"2" long dyed blonde hair. C cups. Very warm and giving you click with her. Established respected seniors PM me.Where is this at boss man? Hot Japanese girls?

HappyDave
09-09-21, 14:13
Many have no idea how to suck it good. And by the time you find out you have already paid and she is rushing you. The pressure is on etc. I would be happy even with an older one who knows how to suck good. Like nico did..The older MILF types seem to have better skills and try to make up for age in special ways. Had one at Pleasant in RI. Older with looks that were nice but age showed, gave me an unrequested rim job using a cover that had me climbing the walls.

Spaz2580
09-09-21, 14:23
Legit foot rubs as far as I know. It's been around for awhile too.

(Hard to gather info when the wife is by my side. LOL).

Wiseass
09-09-21, 15:20
Would you mind PMing me where this is?

In his mind. There is no massage parlor and there are no women. This guy is a serial troll.Look Above! That is the Best Answer to your Question.

AsianYumYum
09-09-21, 15:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mattis1775
09-09-21, 15:53

Suggestions please PM me thanks.If you're looking for a serious hummer, you're looking in the wrong place. Go to the Escort session. AMP is for HE and maybe, they'll do more. What you're looking for is a GFE type and they're not it.

Member #6305
09-09-21, 16:55
Hey guys my schedule is tough and the best time I had free was early morning around 530 am was wondering if anyone knew of any places that are open this early thanks.

DoubleDippin
09-09-21, 17:11
Seeing notice that Ocean Rt 18 Weymouth is closed. Anyone have anything on that?

Rupert 2
09-09-21, 17:51
DoubleDippin,

Just called 161x m.

I think they changed their name to green ocean.

New management.

They are open.

MandarinOrange
09-09-21, 18:00
It depends on the spa. I've brought a wingman and it needs to be discussed prior to. Couples room, then finish. I've arranged it in a previous visit alone and talked about it. The other Monger was interested in doing it. Not all spas or girls for that matter will do it. Ask first. Now, what you saw was probably two guys and two separate rooms. That's different. Both of you have privacy. Or, they could be a couple. Who knows.The spa only had a single table in each room, so both guys had separate rooms.

I suppose it gives them something to talk about for the ride home.

Jimmy Weed
09-09-21, 21:22
It depends on the spa. I've brought a wingman and it needs to be discussed prior to. Couples room, then finish. I've arranged it in a previous visit alone and talked about it. The other Monger was interested in doing it. Not all spas or girls for that matter will do it. Ask first. Now, what you saw was probably two guys and two separate rooms. That's different. Both of you have privacy. Or, they could be a couple. Who knows.So you made arrangements to take a dude with you to get a massage side by side in the same room?

CamperVan10
09-09-21, 22:52
Did some recon to determine an old favorite at 299 Newton in 'Tham.

Figured it'd stay closed until after Labor Day. Vacations. They did, and were open on Tue, but closed Wed, then open today, Tr. So I parked and walked in. Coco the long time mamasan with glasses is gone, I was met by Yumi.

So is Yumi part of the conglomerate, 139 Moody+, or the South St. / High St+, or 1060+?

Yumi looked pretty good, and the hardwood floors have been refinished, so upgrades have been made. BUT, what can be expected in terms of service and extras? I declined an appointment as I was looking for Coco's whereabouts. Yumi was borderline rude, but not a problem and I'm considering a TOFTT. Yet, the big sign at the front desk read in part, no sexual services offered. Pretty sure 1060 has the same sign posted. Thus, perplexing, seems part of a conglomerate / chain and we can get that anywhere. With rushed service and increasing prices. Not in a hurry to try it out, but will have to one of these days unless some intel here provides better information. We shall see said the blind man.

Mattis1775
09-10-21, 05:49
Hey guys my schedule is tough and the best time I had free was early morning around 530 am was wondering if anyone knew of any places that are open this early thanks.If you find one that you like, make arrangements. They'll accommodate if they like you, especially if you tip well.

EasiePeasie
09-10-21, 06:52
Oxford is advertising on Bedpage recently (although not providing their address in their ad, just "Chinatown" I was there recently and the lady was quite accommodating, a full menu, maybe 30's-40's, thin, relatively attractive. Another girl there looked even cuter and I may check her out next time. I think it is one of the best spots in CT currently.The cuter, slightly younger one is Lisa. The perpetual one since Covid is Lulu / Sophia.

I had a good time with Lisa yesterday but she is only here 2 more weeks. Lisa provided slightly better massage and offered 2nd pop in hr visit. Unfortunately, she kept mask on whole time except for CBJ. She enjoys daty more than Lulu but Lulu is unmasked with me after discussing our vaccinations. FS about the same quality with both but Lulu is more GFE and Lisa more standard AAMP style.

To answer someone else's recent question, address and phone aren't revealed on this forum much because it is an AAMP, not a storefront AMP.

HappyDave
09-10-21, 07:36

Figured it'd stay closed until after Labor Day. Vacations. They did, and were open on Tue, but closed Wed, then open today, Tr. So I parked and walked in. Coco the long time mamasan with glasses is gone, I was met by Yumi.

So is Yumi part of the conglomerate, 139 Moody+, or the South St. / High St+, or 1060+?

Yumi looked pretty good, and the hardwood floors have been refinished, so upgrades have been made. BUT, what can be expected in terms of service and extras? I declined an appointment as I was looking for Coco's whereabouts. Yumi was borderline rude, but not a problem and I'm considering a TOFTT. Yet, the big sign at the front desk read in part, no sexual services offered. Pretty sure 1060 has the same sign posted. Thus, perplexing, seems part of a conglomerate / chain and we can get that anywhere. With rushed service and increasing prices. Not in a hurry to try it out, but will have to one of these days unless some intel here provides better information. We shall see said the blind man.Far East, Pleasant and if I remember most of the other Spas had the same sign. Remember looking at it while some little Asian hottie was on her knees blowing me.

Dwualghul
09-10-21, 08:48
The cuter, slightly younger one is Lisa. The perpetual one since Covid is Lulu / Sophia.

I had a good time with Lisa yesterday but she is only here 2 more weeks. Lisa provided slightly better massage and offered 2nd pop in hr visit. Unfortunately, she kept mask on whole time except for CBJ. She enjoys daty more than Lulu but Lulu is unmasked with me after discussing our vaccinations. FS about the same quality with both but Lulu is more GFE and Lisa more standard AAMP style.

To answer someone else's recent question, address and phone aren't revealed on this forum much because it is an AAMP, not a storefront AMP.Is Lisa slimmer and petite, or the other way? I saw Sophia a few months back, and it was just awkward. It didn't feel GFE to me. So when you say Lisa is more AMP, do you mean she does more massage before fun or something else?

EasiePeasie
09-10-21, 12:06
Is Lisa slimmer and petite, or the other way? I saw Sophia a few months back, and it was just awkward. It didn't feel GFE to me. So when you say Lisa is more AMP, do you mean she does more massage before fun or something else?They are about the same size but Lisa may be a bit shorter and slimmer, with slighter bigger A's and smaller flatter ass. By AAMP style, I meant the "I love you" and other lines during the deed. But she performs well. I've seen Sophia / Lulu about six times and have gotten BBBJ from the start and light kissing more recently. She goes with the flow in terms of whatever positions you like.

Don't want to give impression that the girls here are great. Yesterday it was my third choice after learning that iris at BTT was booked and Ling of Lowell out of town.

PadMe5
09-10-21, 13:05
Been having a hard go at quittin massages. Nothin special, just like the rare soft massage by a pretty masseuse.

106 X Angela.

Rumors are true. She moved. Been to new spot, which she's cleaned up a little, but its exposed and a basement entrance. She's looking a little older but takes care of herself. Didn't see anyone else there but hopping she brings the usual friends she's knwon for. Preffered old location, but it is now supposedly FS, so ill avoid.

Eastern.

Too bad Tina left. I thought she was very pretty and always wore a revealling top, but was also always busy. Ella is wearing too much makeup now, like a gesha. She's lost her shine a bit, too bad because I thought she was the prettiest around a few years back.

CB.

Saw nicole and was not impressed but it was fine. Reviews here and angela made her sound great, but not my type. Saw angela at her new place and thin she's aged the best, whihc others disagree but she must work out a lot and I like the mask.

Oriental 32 Mt A.

Havnt seen posted here, but met with jay and would recommend for a basic massage.

Barefoot and Sakura Mt A.

Bored after seeing angela in H2 Otown and checked out both this week. Grannies.

Anyone remember sunny at orchid spa?

Sebastian6
09-10-21, 14:28
They are about the same size but Lisa may be a bit shorter and slimmer, with slighter bigger A's and smaller flatter ass. By AAMP style, I meant the "I love you" and other lines during the deed. But she performs well. I've seen Sophia / Lulu about six times and have gotten BBBJ from the start and light kissing more recently. She goes with the flow in terms of whatever positions you like.

Don't want to give impression that the girls here are great. Yesterday it was my third choice after learning that iris at BTT was booked and Ling of Lowell out of town.My first time with Lisa, I got BBBJ, and it really didn't take any persuasion. I saw an extremely hot girl entering the place, but didn't get her name. Not sure if she actually worked there or not, but I will seek her out on my next visit.

JohnnyOceans2
09-10-21, 15:36
Still young in age but been in this game for a long time and landed my first strike out the other day. Completely blindsided too.

Stopped in at Apple at 1 xx4 wash in weymouth and got the hh. Wasnt too sure about the place but things seemed okay once I got in. Completely naked no drape and she gets to work. Obvious teasing and then on the flip she drapes and massages everywhere but my piece. Was literally a flagpole waving the drape around and she completely ignored it. Said all done and I asked that's it? And she said all done. I tipped 20 and GTFO.

EasiePeasie
09-10-21, 16:33
My first time with Lisa, I got BBBJ, and it really didn't take any persuasion.Well, I was freshly showered from the gym, so it wasn't that, but I didn't specify type of BJ before agreeing to her $ request. Your success also made me think that Lisa may have gotten less generous if she's not expecting repeat biz in her remaining time.

The half dozen or more women I've seen there over the past 3-4 years have varied in what they will do and in their rates. They get to do their own thing. I hope the hot girl moves in after Lisa departs.

Jolem
09-10-21, 18:33
....before agreeing to her $ request.I RTFF but didn't see reports on the damage at Oxford CT? The ad says $60/ hr $40/ hh but what's usu for the full menu?

EasiePeasie
09-10-21, 21:44
I RTFF but didn't see reports on the damage at Oxford CT? The ad says $60/ hr $40/ hh but what's usu for the full menu?I reported on 1-24-2021, titled "Green Ox Tipping", that up to start of Covid I paid 120, then it was 100 until my most recent visit. I had speculated then that the dip was due to biz slowdown with only one girl working. If they have enough biz now to employ two, I expect the old rate to resume.

To make future searches easier I recently started referring to the place as Oxford instead of Green Ox, for the gate color, since searches don't work for less than 4 characters. I had thought the name was an amusing riff on Paul's blue ox, Babe, and the Chinese year of the ox.

Momo2
09-10-21, 21:46
Still young in age but been in this game for a long time and landed my first strike out the other day. Completely blindsided too.

Stopped in at Apple at 1 xx4 wash in weymouth and got the hh. Wasnt too sure about the place but things seemed okay once I got in. Completely naked no drape and she gets to work. Obvious teasing and then on the flip she drapes and massages everywhere but my piece. Was literally a flagpole waving the drape around and she completely ignored it. Said all done and I asked that's it? And she said all done. I tipped 20 and GTFO.That place has always been a sure thing. Not the prettiest ladies from FlushingNY but they are on a rotation. So if you just wait who knows who you will get in the next round. You hope to get lucky.

And most of them do try their best. Not all offer this but I Got a CBJ from one of them but it was nothing amazing and I paid too much. I have been there five times over a two year period. It's close by but I always feel empty when I leave.

MaleSlutBrah
09-11-21, 00:17
Went there today, great massage, best I've had in a while. Short busty chick, kept clothes on but loved to grind!!

With the flip was a great slow and and tip love Hand Job!! Best I've had in a while, only issue was that I think she's the only one there. Her phone was blowing up, great time.

$70 house and $50 tip.

Jolem
09-11-21, 08:45
I reported on 1-24-2021, titled "Green Ox Tipping", that up to start of Covid I paid 120, then it was 100 until my most recent visit. I had speculated then that the dip was due to biz slowdown with only one girl working. If they have enough biz now to employ two, I expect the old rate to resume.Thanks! I guess I didn't RT whole FF.

Dwualghul
09-11-21, 08:52
Finally found my way to Ink Block. Thanks to those who gave me pointers and replied to my PM's.

I actually considered going a night earlier this week because I was walking around Ink Block after work, but warning buzzers kept going off in my head because some of the local druggies / less fortunate were camped out on the stoops at the next two entrances and a lot of Uncle LEO cruisers kept rushing by with lights on. I didn't realize it until that day, but there's a little cruiser depot just 2 or 3 blocks down Harrison on the other side of SOWA.

After talking to some of the members on here via pm, I gave it another shot midday next day. Less foot traffic and spurred on by the mystique of the infamous spot, so went for it. Over text, the contact sent me pics, which I knew were fakes. Texted to get the front door open, and a very elderly lady opened the front door and led me to the floor the "spa" was on.

Upon entry, she called out in Chinese and out of a back bedroom came a lady dressed in a bikini. Best guess, early 30's, but could be late 20's. Definitely on the lower end of the AMP age scale. Petite, probably 5' or 5'1". Not thin but not fat. I would say average build with a tiny bit of baby fat all over. Cute face (no mask). For those of you truly more familiar with Asians, I would characterize her as more "mainland" in look, I. E. Not a model, but cute. Her English was excellent with very little accent, so conversation was very easy. She indicated that she lived and worked in NYC and was just visiting for another 5 days.

I prefer not to get too detailed on here. I will say that there is just a perfunctory little massage to start. Mostly the focus is on the full menu with everything covered. Non-GFE. Basically AMP style with the ratio of time spent on the menu. I will also note that it's definitely in and out. Don't expect to spend the full time there.

Would I go back? Probably. It depends on how the rotation looks. If they consistently keep youngish masseuses coming, then it is in a pretty convenient spot, and no mess, fuss or negotiating for the menu, based on this initial experience. But time will tell.

Also, based on the location, I can see why they want to stay UTR and don't post. While it does blend in well overall, too much foot traffic there could be pretty noticeable.

Sebastian6
09-11-21, 09:52
The spa on Broadway has been a treasure during the last few months, although the talent has changed too frequently. It's been dependable for FS but on my recent visit, the provider was much older than their usual, and not too attractive. I walked out and will return soon, to see if she's gone and a younger girl in her place.

HomerSpinSome
09-11-21, 12:09
I RTFF but didn't see reports on the damage at Oxford CT? The ad says $60/ hr $40/ hh but what's usu for the full menu?It varies based on her appearance. Usually an extra hundred works (total=$160; no pointless acronyms here). If she's younger, hotter etc. Expect to pay $140 (total $200). Maybe some guys can talk them down, but the happier they are, it's likely you will be too. It's been a couple years but I doubt much has changed.

Katokay
09-11-21, 14:35
It varies based on her appearance. Usually an extra hundred works (total=$160; no pointless acronyms here). If she's younger, hotter etc. Expect to pay $140 (total $200). Maybe some guys can talk them down, but the happier they are, it's likely you will be too. It's been a couple years but I doubt much has changed.Lisa is ugly with a skinny yet flabby body. She is not younger than Sophia. She's pushing 50 IMHO. Bad service. BJ sucks. Haha. FS couldn't take a pounding. Was rushing the whole time. Much better options out there.

EasiePeasie
09-11-21, 18:13
Lisa is ugly with a skinny yet flabby body. She is not younger than Sophia. She's pushing 50 IMHO. Bad service. BJ sucks. Haha. FS couldn't take a pounding. Was rushing the whole time. Much better options out there.I noticed right away that Lisa was flabby in her ass but because she kept her mask on the whole time except during BJ and I wasn't able to see the front of her face then because she has very long hair. Could be that the mask and long hair are to help disguise her age. I have yet to see a hot girl or great performer there. It's just a convenient place for city guys too short on time to drive to the burbs or RI.

AsianYumYum
09-11-21, 19:37
Enough said!

Mass mongers will never learn and only have themselves to blame. It's a lost cause here.

I also agree with the fellow that says that there are four or five Massachusetts AMPs that do full service and my pictures attached show two ladies that do such and are far prettier and far thinner and far cuter than the one that was recently posted by our new expert. Just saying. Enjoy. The only clue as to the location of this AMP is that it is in the Greater Boston area and it is rarely written about on this 4 mm but I have been going there for years.

24X High Street Waltham.

Lisa is ugly with a skinny yet flabby body. She is not younger than Sophia. She's pushing 50 IMHO. Bad service. BJ sucks. Haha. FS couldn't take a pounding. Was rushing the whole time. Much better options out there.

Mr Bao
09-12-21, 00:18
The cuter, slightly younger one is Lisa. The perpetual one since Covid is Lulu / Sophia.

To answer someone else's recent question, address and phone aren't revealed on this forum much because it is an AAMP, not a storefront AMP.Stopped by and got Lisa, and as I was turning into the alleyway I bumped into the infamous LuLu / Sophia with the split personality. Usually now the cost is !6 O for CFS. Went straight to the fun and skipping the massage. CBJ and I smashed that. Mid 50's as I can tell. And 32 B cup. Mish then doggie and pounded that shit to oblivion! I think she's tighter than LuLu. I usually skip this age of fun, but I was around and need to unload. Ink Block is next when time permits. It is true that Ink Block do have the younglings. They have legit pics vs other spots like Quincy and elsewhere, where they bait and you'll get Granny! Other folks can agree as I personally tried and went back and forth many times seeking that diamond. Ain't going anywhere else as the other spots in the Ham or whatnot always have ladies that just ewWws me. YMMV.

AsianYumYum
09-12-21, 01:47
Did I read this right? 160 for a mid 50 year old granny. Why, just why? I shake my head in disbelief. And then to brag about it like this is what you want to promote going forward.

I am done. I've heard enough. It is truly a lost cause here for the hobbying community of mass. Too many stupid mongers here. It never ends.

Look at how exaggerates on the grannys look to justify the deed then says other places disgust. What? Then my favorite part, ends it with YMMV, typical boston shit. Good luck here in mass. I'm staying in RI. Its disgusting in here, literally.

. Usually now the cost is !6 O for CFS. Went straight to the fun and skipping the massage. CBJ and I smashed that. Mid 50's as I can tell. And 32 B cup. Mish then doggie and pounded that shit to oblivion! I think she's tighter than LuLu. Ain't going anywhere else as the other spots in the Ham or whatnot always have ladies that just ewWws me. YMMV.

Andir
09-12-21, 11:20
Xeom7,

Your inbox is full. Here is a response to your query about options in Waltham.

For the best looking nude HJ providers in Waltham, go to 60 Prospect. For OK-looking FS providers in Waltham, go to 32 South, second floor. For BBFS go to Linden st in Waltham. Angela on Mt. Auburn is a good looking pro. Nude HJ is guaranteed but she wouldn't let you touch her vag. CFS is potentially available if you are generous enough and she likes you. Yes, you can fuck but you can not touch.

MoreBJs
09-12-21, 17:45
I pretty much agree with Andir, although I do think the girls are better looking at 32 South 2nd floor oh, but I guess that they are just my style.

RealNowhereMan
09-12-21, 21:55
Had a chance on Thurs to check out the new-ish "Sunny Spa" in Brighton (2nd floor). Parking is easy for the area as there's a municipal lot right behind the building. It was. Fine? I'd say the massage itself was a bit above AMP average, but not jaw-dropping. Didn't seem all that excited about the ending, though, and no UTC of any sort was allowed. Still, I wasn't shorted on time, and the massage itself was fine, so you could do worse. Just don't go expecting a big menu or to be able to get all handsy or anything.

(one funny thing is whatever music channel she was streaming switched about 2/3 of the way through from the usual 'Chinese Instrumental' stuff to slow lullaby versions of children's songs, like the Daddy Finger song, Baby Shark, etc.).

NY Jimmy
09-12-21, 22:49
Hey Xeom7,

Your inbox is full, so I am answering your questions about Leeza here.

I see that I am not the only one that tried to PM you unsuccessfully.

Regarding booking an appointment, call her and she will work with you to find time for you.

If she is busy, leave a message, since she does not answer the phone during sessions.

But if you want to guaranteed spot, call early morning or the day before.

Regarding disrobing, she is the only one there and you can disrobe completely.

Before you get on the table and she will be around (it is two room, a reception.

And the massage room).

She is great about giving two pops but you should tell her so that she can.

Start working on the first pop, then massage followed by the second pop.

Jimmy.

Andir
09-13-21, 01:06
I pretty much agree with Andir, although I do think the girls are better looking at 32 South 2nd floor oh, but I guess that they are just my style.Of course they are not beauty queens at South. Still better than Orchid or 1060. For the better looking ones try Peaceful in Wakefield.

JackLyons1967
09-13-21, 09:11
Xeom7,

Your inbox is full. Here is a response to your query about options in Waltham.

For the best looking nude HJ providers in Waltham, go to 60 Prospect. For OK-looking FS providers in Waltham, go to 32 South, second floor. For BBFS go to Linden st in Waltham. Angela on Mt. Auburn is a good looking pro. Nude HJ is guaranteed but she wouldn't let you touch her vag. CFS is potentially available if you are generous enough and she likes you. Yes, you can fuck but you can not touch.I'm new to the forum and relatively inexperienced so this was very helpful Andir. Hands down the best massages by the best looking providers are at TW w / original location in Q and then also Ded, and newest in Hing. These are legit massages but incredible and well worth the $ if you are looking for just a great massage.

I'm not looking for FS or anything beyond that. Would like to find something in between. Can anyone suggest a few places where you can get a really good massage from youngish attractive providers with a really great tease and just an HE finish? One that I'll share that some here may already know is Thai Ref in Q. Hoping to find others.

DoubleDippin
09-13-21, 09:49
Did I read this right? 160 for a mid 50 year old granny. Why, just why? I shake my head in disbelief. And then to brag about it like this is what you want to promote going forward.

I am done. I've heard enough. It is truly a lost cause here for the hobbying community of mass. Too many stupid mongers here. It never ends.

Look at how exaggerates on the grannys look to justify the deed then says other places disgust. What? Then my favorite part, ends it with YMMV, typical boston shit. Good luck here in mass. I'm staying in RI. Its disgusting in here, literally.50's is grannies? Some of these grannies has some decent talent. It would be wasting your $$ going to one for a massage but for full service you might get your socks knocked off.

Those are the type you lay on your back and wait to see what she says or does. I happen to like the ones that take the hint and get nekid too and start from there.

Don't like the grannys? Sent me their info I'll enjoy them.

Sounds
09-13-21, 10:37
50's is grannies? Some of these grannies has some decent talent. It would be wasting your $$ going to one for a massage but for full service you might get your socks knocked off.

Those are the type you lay on your back and wait to see what she says or does. I happen to like the ones that take the hint and get nekid too and start from there.

Don't like the grannys? Sent me their info I'll enjoy them.Exactly. Just because one of our "respected members of the board"* does not like something, he believes no one else should either.

People have different tastes and desires. Do what works for you and don't judge what others are into.

*thanks Billy

AstroAndy
09-13-21, 11:09
Looking for a little help. If someone has an active subscription I am looking for a single review with details, no long list LOL, just one review on one place. Can return the favor with TER info if need be.

Thanks.

Mattis1775
09-13-21, 11:31
Looking for a little help. If someone has an active subscription I am looking for a single review with details, no long list LOL, just one review on one place. Can return the favor with TER info if need be.

Thanks.Just share the location here. You'll probably find the answers here better than RubMaps.

Delanojjjj
09-13-21, 13:23
I'm new to the forum and relatively inexperienced so this was very helpful Andir. Hands down the best massages by the best looking providers are at TW w / original location in Q and then also Ded, and newest in Hing. These are legit massages but incredible and well worth the $ if you are looking for just a great massage.

I'm not looking for FS or anything beyond that. Would like to find something in between. Can anyone suggest a few places where you can get a really good massage from youngish attractive providers with a really great tease and just an HE finish? One that I'll share that some here may already know is Thai Ref in Q. Hoping to find others.Try a Thread search 978 Washington st I think you will find what your looking for. I know it works for me. Never left without a smile.

Jimmy Weed
09-13-21, 13:46
Late report, I stopped by this place a few weeks ago. Would never have even known it was there if I wasn't visiting another business in the area, it is in a building with some other businesses (wood working shop and auto repair etc.) set way back off the street. Anyway the woman there was probably 40's, decent massage but I think $70 for the hour is high. The providers name was named Ling. Nice enough, English not great but she had a great set of man made tittys. She seems a little shy and the mask never came off.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/bts/d/pembroke-cute-clas/7377889226.html

JW.

SamWiseGamgee
09-13-21, 15:42
I'm new to the forum and relatively inexperienced so this was very helpful Andir. Hands down the best massages by the best looking providers are at TW w / original location in Q and then also Ded, and newest in Hing. These are legit massages but incredible and well worth the $ if you are looking for just a great massage.

I'm not looking for FS or anything beyond that. Would like to find something in between. Can anyone suggest a few places where you can get a really good massage from youngish attractive providers with a really great tease and just an HE finish? One that I'll share that some here may already know is Thai Ref in Q. Hoping to find others.129 x central in Milford. Provider name is Lisa and she's on the older side but man she has skills. Last time I went the tease was constant for about 25 minutes.

Wiseass
09-13-21, 16:35
Try a Thread search 978 Washington St. I think you will find what your looking for. I know it works for me. Never left without a smile.I Wholeheartedly Agree with You! It is a Regular Stop for Me. New Interior and always Very Clean. Like You, always leave Relaxed and with a Smile.

SamWiseGamgee
09-13-21, 17:19
Finally found my way to Ink Block. Thanks to those who gave me pointers and replied to my PM's.
…….
Also, based on the location, I can see why they want to stay UTR and don't post. While it does blend in well overall, too much foot traffic there could be pretty noticeable.Anyone mind sharing this great UTR place been hearing out for long? Moved from out of town so my info on MA parlors is limited but I try to share when I venture.

Thanks.

Wiseass
09-13-21, 17:55
Late report, I stopped by this place a few weeks ago. Would never have even known it was there if I wasn't visiting another business in the area, it is in a building with some other businesses (wood working shop and auto repair etc.) set way back off the street. Anyway the woman there was probably 40's, decent massage but I think $70 for the hour is high. The providers name was named Ling. Nice enough, English not great but she had a great set of man made tittys. She seems a little shy and the mask never came off.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/bts/d/pembroke-cute-clas/7377889226.html

JW.Nice Find Jimmy! Standard Finish? Possibly More?

SquirrelDude14
09-13-21, 18:19
Where was this?PM me the location please.

Wiseass
09-13-21, 21:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnGlobalCorp
09-13-21, 22:39
I guess this cat is out of the hat but not so fast my intelligent friends, I don't enjoy been fool by either agents of whatever may be or simply liars now what's important to understand is that no one really have any real info posted or in private message that can be verify by some one like me that I have been there before many times before it went dark, this place is close to my area and let me I have not seen anybody going in or out this building other than Chinese people, also one of close providers in Chinatown told me that this place is no longer open so what's the real deal still to be proved.

Be safe Be smart.

MaleSlutBrah
09-13-21, 23:56
Went to this place in Brighton, this girl milked my shaft, great happy ending! Best stroke ever!!

No extras but this girl gave the best Hand job and kissed the tip and sucked the head. Clothes on but Finger in pussey.

Sucked dick like a champ. YMMV, gave her $1. 2 tip after $70 house.

AsianYumYum
09-14-21, 00:09
No need to patronize another monger just because he is inquiring.

Jimmy Weed
09-14-21, 05:42
Nice Find Jimmy! Standard Finish? Possibly More?Standard finish, doubt anything more is available.

Rupert 2
09-14-21, 06:23
Went by yesterday; Reopened.

Did not go in.

Was driving to Newtonville.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-14-21, 13:56
I guess this cat is out of the hat but not so fast my intelligent friends, I don't enjoy been fool by either agents of whatever may be or simply liars now what's important to understand is that no one really have any real info posted or in private message that can be verify by some one like me that I have been there before many times before it went dark, this place is close to my area and let me I have not seen anybody going in or out this building other than Chinese people, also one of close providers in Chinatown told me that this place is no longer open so what's the real deal still to be proved.

Be safe Be smart.I'm not talking about this place- this place is open to anyone-.

Jared260
09-14-21, 15:48
Went to this place in Brighton, this girl milked my shaft, great happy ending! Best stroke ever!!
No extras but this girl gave the best Hand job and kissed the tip and sucked the head. Clothes on but Finger in pussy.
Sucked dick like a champ. YMMV, gave her $1. 2 tip after $70 house.Walked past this place a week ago and noticed the sign hanging outside. Easy to miss if just driving by because it is in a solid block of storefronts. 3-4 blocks from police station. Parking in back if no street parking. Been open three months. On second floor after climb of 20 stairs. Late 30-early 40, short, fit and a little plump, friendly personality. L*lly. Superior massage. Wore outfit that looked like uniform at legit spas. Kept it and mask on for the entire session. Lmt level on backside. Good pressure. Multiple techniques. Flip to front and lmt massage was same. A verbal nod asking for permission to proceed. Very Talented basic finish. Unlike the OP though, declined suggestions for anything beyond basic.

AsianYumYum
09-15-21, 00:10
Went to see UTR Vietnamese tonight for a cum guzzling session. After that fuck with dot ave cape Verdean chic, the boiling water protein peaked to maximum level. And you know it is a common occurrence after you unload, the second K cums up soon after, literally.

So I get there, secret location, the usual discreet approach so not to raise the locals attention. I sit on table after exchange cash, HHR, I got my phone set up for some action, all is good and ready. I hear some chatter and then what seems like multiple footsteps coming my way and then she burst in with this other girl. This girl just comes in, hands clutched together, a big smile, must've been in her late 30's, I say maybe 38. She looks like a hoe, I mean, her face just look like it's wanting cock. Don't know if she too was Vietnamese but most likely is, looks it. So the main Vietnamese, Ms Saigon comes to my ears and whispers, 'she do you, she take care of you tonight okay. ' and I'm like oh okay. She's wearing this red top and short black skirt, like a high school girl. Short, she's possibly 5'4 and thick yummy little legs. And boy this girl was just too happy to start on her first day. Well, I dunno if this is her first day, maybe some of you had her but she was very energetic and up to the task. The whole session was weird.

I didn't even get a massage, not that I ever really went for the shit, she didn't even really look like she was into giving a massage either. I sat on the table, my cock went hard 0-60 real quick and I just stayed on my back and she came right next to me and grabbed it. This girl was all giddy and smiley, everything was "Yes". Like hi, hey how you doing, so you new here. She's stroking me softly looking at it and turns to me and says, "yes". I'm like what's your name, are you new at this,. "yes". Umm, so what's your name, I ask again. She says yes and shakes her head. I'm like oh fuck this, she's ready to be had, so I slowly and quickly reach for that crotch and slipped my hands right between her juicy legs only to feel this warm, swollen, I mean swollen meat swallowing her panties. You can feel her pussy lips outside the panties.

I pent a good time just rubbing her pussy but never really went for fingering. I didn't want her to not want FIV and ruin the kitty massage so I just stay there, felt good just like that while she's stroking me. I am ready to bust, no joke. All this time my dick is her hands and this girl is looking back and forth, at me, looks at the cock and smiling and just trying to get me to unload. Then she stops stroking me and slowly starts to lift up her shirt and unveil her cute tits and had a big smile on her face. It was a done deal, I went to grab them, started licking and felt the rush, this chic loved it and was all too happy. I started squeezing them hard, pretty nice little tits, not too big but just amazing, and she starts stroking me harder and my ass is raising up in the air and she knew I was cummin' as I was moaning and her too cause I'm squeezing and sucking them nipples hard. She let's out this big exhale and I just unloaded. There was no way I could've held it back anymore. The whole rush and things going lightning speed fast, it would've had any of you bust as fast I did.

She took it all in stride and actually stroke it all until last drop. Then went to get a towel quick. I looked up at the clock, 15 min tops I was in there. I hear some chatter outside then she comes back and cleans me up. We talk for a bit, I give her 50 bucks and she looks happy and gives me a hug and I grab her ass and man. I felt a sweet little ass, big full panties on but you can feel some ass cheeks. She steps out a bit, I get dressed and Vietnamese walks in asking me if things went good while the other girl stands next to her, I'm like yeah and then she says come on, proceeding to walk me out. I say to her, I am coming back, I'd like to try her again, she says yeah no problem, call or text her. Look at the other girl and wave bye and she smiles and wave back and I was out.

Looked at my phone, 25 minutes tops but I didn't mind. It felt good and this is why you try half to see what can be had. So I am definitely going back for the hour next time and I'm going to see what can be had. I think this chic is definitely YMMV, Boston style.

To the fellas in the More Bang For Your Buck Club (MBFYB) I'll forward you the info, looks like we have 2 girls on deck. I am not going to waste time to try her. Might go back tomorrow, LOL or Friday. She is prime rib for some fucking. My cock is back hard thinking about her already. Can't wait to go back. These are stills from the phone video camera action.

Enjoy!

BunnyMeat
09-15-21, 00:50
Went by yesterday; Reopened.

Did not go in.

Was driving to Newtonville.I stopped by 139 today. Still one provider only. The same big girl as before they temporarily closed. She goes by Candy I think. A nude HJ is available and that's all.

HappyDave
09-15-21, 09:21
Been a while since I was out, was going to RI but fell through. Looking for something between Randolph and Brockton. Sure miss Monica and Star. Relatively attractive and will get naked on the table with you.

Thanks HD.

SamWiseGamgee
09-15-21, 10:29
[Deleted by Admin]

Delanojjjj
09-15-21, 12:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

AsianYumYum
09-15-21, 12:43
Was in the south shore Quincy, passing by and saw it. With that big ass sign and open window, I saw these 2 cuties inside in black identical pajamas like uniforms and a lady on front desk with yellow dress on, looks like an Asian MILF, I very much doubt it is anything but legit. Smut places usually looks more hidden and discreet with draped windows in sometimes run down places. This was too pretty and clean looking to be a smut place and expansive too. I usually stay away from anything Thai because of their traditional ladybois but the girls looked rather girly but you never know if that's the outside and then come to find out, they're packing a little wood.

I dunno, might scoop down there someday and see what these gals (if they are all natural female) are made off, like the ol sayin, if there's a will, there's a way.

[Pictures Deleted by Admin]

DoubleDippin
09-15-21, 13:03
Standard finish, doubt anything more is available.Be wary of LEO he is lurking in the shadows and actively looking about.

Spaz2580
09-15-21, 14:08
None that I know of. Maybe some AAMP perhaps.

Hey guys my schedule is tough and the best time I had free was early morning around 530 am was wondering if anyone knew of any places that are open this early thanks.

Xeom7
09-15-21, 14:15
Thanks Andir and NY Jimmy for your responses. I didn't realize my PMs were full.

I was in Waltham last weekend and I stopped at Leeza's on the way up from Connecticut. She's a total sweetheart and gave me easily the best HJ of my life, followed by another. She really has skills. So nice to talk to, too. I'll post a review soon in the Fitchburg forums.

I felt so satisfied I didn't end up going to any places in Waltham. I still have Angela in mind to see next time I'm in the area.

Xeom.

Jimmy Weed
09-15-21, 14:47
Be wary of LEO he is lurking in the shadows and actively looking about.I live in the area and pass by daily, never even knew it was there, I doubt the place gets much traffic. Please tell us what you know.

Momo2
09-15-21, 15:41
Be wary of LEO he is lurking in the shadows and actively looking about.I was encouraged by the reports of a newish AMP in the SS. So I swung by, called when I was in the parking lot, come on in. I walk in and the place looked like it was put together with a card board budget. Walls don't go up all the way. Curtains for some doors. It was dark and dungeon like. Then I was greeted by a dragon. Could not tell for sure as she was masked but she was A granny in disguise. She was a nut case. Have I met you before in Quincy maybe? I run across her before just could not place where. Her back walk was painful. She called herself Cici she was a part timer and sha was covering for the younger Ling??

That made me feel better. I thought you boys were setting me up? No one to blame but myself. So avoid Tuesday's. The session could not end soon enough.

Rito1
09-15-21, 19:46
Was in the south shore Quincy, passing by and saw it. With that big ass sign and open window, I saw these 2 cuties inside in black identical pajamas like uniforms and a lady on front desk with yellow dress on, looks like an Asian MILF, I very much doubt it is anything but legit. Smut places usually looks more hidden and discreet with draped windows in sometimes run down places. This was too pretty and clean looking to be a smut place and expansive too. I usually stay away from anything Thai because of their traditional ladybois but the girls looked rather girly but you never know if that's the outside and then come to find out, they're packing a little wood.

I dunno, might scoop down there someday and see what these gals (if they are all natural female) are made off, like the ol sayin, if there's a will, there's a way.

What place might this be?

AsianYumYum
09-15-21, 20:15
Not sure why pics were deleted, I guess this site doesn't allow legit places to be feature for liable purposes.

But place is called Siam Thai massage in Quincy, look it up, or google street and you'll clearly see it. Like I said, it might not be a smut place with the way it has wide open glass windows on a busy street and big bright, well groomed sign on a clean looking building.

What place might this be?

DownWind
09-15-21, 20:18
Back to Weymouth to get Lucky. She is 28-32, almost spinner with eye candy body and a pretty face. You have to ask to see it as she is wearing the mask. It's actually a pleasant surprise to see how pretty she is. English is 1/2 passable so talking is strained. She takes direction well and has no attitude issues at all. UTC B's top, OTC bottom but full access to the flat ass cheeks all the way to the edge of the honey hole. No mention of tip, and definitely returning though she will catch fire as she is young pretty and fun. Dw.

NoLogic
09-15-21, 20:35
Went to see UTR Vietnamese tonight for a cum guzzling session. After that fuck with dot ave cape Verdean chic, the boiling water protein peaked to maximum level. And you know it is a common occurrence after you unload, the second K cums up soon after, literally.

So I get there, secret location, the usual discreet approach so not to raise the locals attention. I sit on table after exchange cash, HHR, I got my phone set up for some action, all is good and ready. I hear some chatter and then what seems like multiple footsteps coming my way and then she burst in with this other girl. This girl just comes in, hands clutched together, a big smile, must've been in her late 30's, I say maybe 38. She looks like a hoe, I mean, her face just look like it's wanting cock. Don't know if she too was Vietnamese but most likely is, looks it. So the main Vietnamese, Ms Saigon comes to my ears and whispers, 'she do you, she take care of you tonight okay. ' and I'm like oh okay. She's wearing this red top and short black skirt, like a high school girl. Short, she's possibly 5'4 and thick yummy little legs. And boy this girl was just too happy to start on her first day. Well, I dunno if this is her first day, maybe some of you had her but she was very energetic and up to the task. The whole session was weird.

I didn't even get a massage, not that I ever really went for the shit, she didn't even really look like she was into giving a massage either. I sat on the table, my cock went hard 0-60 real quick and I just stayed on my back and she came right next to me and grabbed it. This girl was all giddy and smiley, everything was "Yes". Like hi, hey how you doing, so you new here. She's stroking me softly looking at it and turns to me and says, "yes". I'm like what's your name, are you new at this,. "yes". Umm, so what's your name, I ask again. She says yes and shakes her head. I'm like oh fuck this, she's ready to be had, so I slowly and quickly reach for that crotch and slipped my hands right between her juicy legs only to feel this warm, swollen, I mean swollen meat swallowing her panties. You can feel her pussy lips outside the panties.Did you use your Nokia flip phone to take these pictures?

Delanojjjj
09-15-21, 21:45
Back to Weymouth to get Lucky. She is 28-32, almost spinner with eye candy body and a pretty face. You have to ask to see it as she is wearing the mask. It's actually a pleasant surprise to see how pretty she is. English is 1/2 passable so talking is strained. She takes direction well and has no attitude issues at all. UTC B's top, OTC bottom but full access to the flat ass cheeks all the way to the edge of the honey hole. No mention of tip, and definitely returning though she will catch fire as she is young pretty and fun. Dw.A very reliable stop that is easy access from Rt 3 off street parking. Mostly draw lucky but have had Cindys company as well either one does the job. As mentioned English is passable so if interested conversations aren't a problem. Always leave with a smile.

Jack617
09-15-21, 22:02

Be safe Be smart.Ink block is real, I was there last week with a girl from Taiwan. Over hyped and over rated. The allure of the place is that you can't get in LOL. Bottom line, getting in requires A+ game or a referral from someone already in. Parking sucks, I would never go at night and if 1 Main were still open I would never go at all.

AsianYumYum
09-15-21, 22:13
Ummm no, you should thank me I enhanced the picture so you can see her tits, the whole view is actually dark because she dimmed the lights and the only one that was lit was in the corner, away from the viewfinder.

And of course I am also trying to be discreet. So unless you want to go to a session and show me what kind of HD high tech phone you're using and share with us what great shots you can get.

Did you use your Nokia flip phone to take these pictures?

RedSand1644
09-15-21, 22:59
Saw this ad $200.

https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/boston/body-rubs/1360500

Thought I would try it out. Turns out to be a trans provider. Not what I was looking cor so I politely excused myself.

RedSand1644
09-15-21, 23:01
Getting some new girls.

Tina is new. Late 20's early 30's.

Friendly. Utc roaming.

Fit body.

New girl coming on Thursday.

JohnReid
09-16-21, 02:42
Is this place still open? I have been driving through that area quite a bit lately, but I can never get a good look. The traffic is heavy but the glare makes it impossible to see in the window.

Any info?

Thanks,

JR.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-16-21, 11:50
Ink block is real, I was there last week with a girl from Taiwan. Over hyped and over rated. The allure of the place is that you can't get in LOL. Bottom line, getting in requires A+ game or a referral from someone already in. Parking sucks, I would never go at night and if 1 Main were still open I would never go at all.Send me PM with details- I would like to confirm your info for everyone and you're right we need to be careful.

KatSuno1492
09-16-21, 13:17
Not sure why pics were deleted, I guess this site doesn't allow legit places to be feature for liable purposes.

But place is called Siam Thai massage in Quincy, look it up, or google street and you'll clearly see it. Like I said, it might not be a smut place with the way it has wide open glass windows on a busy street and big bright, well groomed sign on a clean looking building.In my experience, legit only. But a damn good Thai bodywork.

WatchBoy781
09-16-21, 14:54
Getting some new girls.

Tina is new. Late 20's early 30's.

Friendly. Utc roaming.

Fit body.

New girl coming on Thursday.You posted this with a new girl coming in 59 minutes? Or are you talking about next Thursday?

LusciousDreams
09-16-21, 16:44
Does anyone have any feedback on Radiant Spa in Newton? Been reading some good reviews about Jae, but wondering if extras are on the menu. Any review would be much appreciated. Planning a visit tomorrow.

Jack617
09-16-21, 18:24
Send me PM with details- I would like to confirm your info for everyone and you're right we need to be careful.No need for pm's, I like to respond on the board. Your posts about this place are a little uneven as you are looking for info (which I provided) but you also seem to be a frequent guest of Ink based on this post:

Harrison ave is a jewel, 406-408 second floor.

Anyone?Can you please elaborate on exactly what you need for info? Thanks.

CrazyCrouton
09-17-21, 08:17
Send me PM with details- I would like to confirm your info for everyone and you're right we need to be careful.Ink block is real. No need to be careful.

RedSand1644
09-17-21, 08:45
You posted this with a new girl coming in 59 minutes? Or are you talking about next Thursday?New girl is Cindy, saw. Her yesterday. Good massage. Tina has better body.

Would go for Mindy or Tina.

CamperVan10
09-17-21, 09:08
Does anyone have any feedback on Radiant Spa in Newton? Been reading some good reviews about Jae, but wondering if extras are on the menu. Any review would be much appreciated. Planning a visit tomorrow.Please post what you discover. Very interested.

NewGuy666
09-17-21, 09:56
I stopped by 139 today. Still one provider only. The same big girl as before they temporarily closed. She goes by Candy I think. A nude HJ is available and that's all.I stopped in a few days ago. I thought provider had smoking body. It was 45 for hhr. She gave nice massage for 15 minutes with me squeezing her ass the whole time and cleaned me off before flip. She reached right for it and said okay, I said YES. She started slow stroking and I went right for her tits. She smiles and pulls her shirt all the way up exposing a perfect set of C tits. She puts them right in my mouth as she continues stroking. It was great. After a few minutes I'm getting ready to explode and in walks a couple city inspectors with radios blasting saying here for inspection. She pulls down shirt and tosses towel over me. She gets rid of them in 5 minutes saying owner not here. She comes back in, takes towel off and goes right back to work. I went soft but back rock hard in a minute. I continue to suck on her tits and blow my load in a few minutes. Worth every penny. I left 40 tip and got kind of the look but deducted for the interruption.

AsianYumYum
09-17-21, 11:29
I like your style. Some would fork over 80 to 100 for what you did.

I stopped in a few days ago. I thought provider had smoking body. It was 45 for hhr. She gave nice massage for 15 minutes with me squeezing her ass the whole time and cleaned me off before flip. She reached right for it and said okay, I said YES. She started slow stroking and I went right for her tits. She smiles and pulls her shirt all the way up exposing a perfect set of C tits. She puts them right in my mouth as she continues stroking. It was great. After a few minutes I'm getting ready to explode and in walks a couple city inspectors with radios blasting saying here for inspection. She pulls down shirt and tosses towel over me. She gets rid of them in 5 minutes saying owner not here. She comes back in, takes towel off and goes right back to work. I went soft but back rock hard in a minute. I continue to suck on her tits and blow my load in a few minutes. Worth every penny. I left 40 tip and got kind of the look but deducted for the interruption.

Jim Mack
09-17-21, 11:43
I stopped in a few days ago. I thought provider had smoking body. It was 45 for hhr. She gave nice massage for 15 minutes with me squeezing her ass the whole time and cleaned me off before flip. She reached right for it and said okay, I said YES. She started slow stroking and I went right for her tits. She smiles and pulls her shirt all the way up exposing a perfect set of C tits. She puts them right in my mouth as she continues stroking. It was great. After a few minutes I'm getting ready to explode and in walks a couple city inspectors with radios blasting saying here for inspection. She pulls down shirt and tosses towel over me. She gets rid of them in 5 minutes saying owner not here. She comes back in, takes towel off and goes right back to work. I went soft but back rock hard in a minute. I continue to suck on her tits and blow my load in a few minutes. Worth every penny. I left 40 tip and got kind of the look but deducted for the interruption.Seems like the interruption was necessary, not her choice. Do you think she should have made the state inspectors wait?

Sounds
09-17-21, 12:14
I stopped in a few days ago. I thought provider had smoking body. It was 45 for hhr. She gave nice massage for 15 minutes with me squeezing her ass the whole time and cleaned me off before flip. She reached right for it and said okay, I said YES. She started slow stroking and I went right for her tits. She smiles and pulls her shirt all the way up exposing a perfect set of C tits. She puts them right in my mouth as she continues stroking. It was great. After a few minutes I'm getting ready to explode and in walks a couple city inspectors with radios blasting saying here for inspection. She pulls down shirt and tosses towel over me. She gets rid of them in 5 minutes saying owner not here. She comes back in, takes towel off and goes right back to work. I went soft but back rock hard in a minute. I continue to suck on her tits and blow my load in a few minutes. Worth every penny. I left 40 tip and got kind of the look but deducted for the interruption.Never knew inspectors cared if the owner was there or not. Usually they still do their job. They are not turned away that easily.

BJLuvr69
09-17-21, 12:38
Never knew inspectors cared if the owner was there or not. Usually they still do their job. They are not turned away that easily.Unless they're there to pick up their donation to the Inspectors' Ball.

JohnDick75
09-17-21, 13:30
Never knew inspectors cared if the owner was there or not. Usually they still do their job. They are not turned away that easily.Maybe parlor bribes those ones who knows.

NewGuy666
09-17-21, 18:05
Maybe parlor bribes those ones who knows.They were either building inspectors or fire department inspectors. That were telling her they didn't have a phone number on file for owner and said what if building on fire in the middle of the night and they had to contact someone. She gave them office number I think. I didn't really care what was going on out front, I was laid back with towel on getting legit massage. She deserved more of a tip but I'm a stingy bastard sometimes. I'll be back and give her a little more next time to make up for it.

Wiseass
09-17-21, 20:43
They were either building inspectors or fire department inspectors. That were telling her they didn't have a phone number on file for owner and said what if building on fire in the middle of the night and they had to contact someone. She gave them office number I think. I didn't really care what was going on out front, I was laid back with towel on getting legit massage. She deserved more of a tip but I'm a stingy bastard sometimes. I'll be back and give her a little more next time to make up for it.Giving her a little more the next Time would be the Fair Thing to do, and letting her know that your making up for the last Time. It wasn't her Fault for the Interruption, which was out of her Control.

I would make up for the last Time, before your Session. You'll probably be surprised how much better the 2nd Session will be compared to the First.

MandarinOrange
09-17-21, 22:16

Yumi looked pretty good, and the hardwood floors have been refinished, so upgrades have been made. BUT, what can be expected in terms of service and extras? I declined an appointment as I was looking for Coco's whereabouts. Yumi was borderline rude, but not a problem and I'm considering a TOFTT. Yet, the big sign at the front desk read in part, no sexual services offered. Pretty sure 1060 has the same sign posted. Thus, perplexing, seems part of a conglomerate / chain and we can get that anywhere. With rushed service and increasing prices. Not in a hurry to try it out, but will have to one of these days unless some intel here provides better information. We shall see said the blind man.Advertisement on BP:

https://boston.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/299-newton-st-waltham-ma-02453/12878209.html

MaleSlutBrah
09-17-21, 23:26
Went back for a 2nd time to se if more was offered, alas no. She did walk on my back which was great, but only joy was tip kiss and OTC groping, she still grinded while massaging the chest, but I think that is the tease before oiled HE. Another girl showed up YoYo, but I think that name is passed around like Tom, Dick and Harry!!

She wad a short woman seemed to be in her 40's.

All and all a great massage with a sensual stroke.

$70 house $50 tip no haggling.

MikeJuju
09-18-21, 10:29
[Deleted by Admin]

Hand Deliver
09-18-21, 11:15
Mr Reid, waited a couple days, cricks no one responded to you on the board. Yes she is still open. Lookin' good these days. Wide range of YMMV, with best going to a narrow few. I believe we mongers keep this place off the forum's radar for that reason as zipped lips on occasion pay off in big rewards. Even for basic service, great handler.

Just look for the open massage light to be lit in the front facing window, or simply call her. Most of her regs are aware that there are a couple of her customers who tattle tale to her every last word written on this board, another reason for few postings.

Is this place still open? I have been driving through that area quite a bit lately, but I can never get a good look. The traffic is heavy but the glare makes it impossible to see in the window.

Any info?

Thanks,

JR.

Denizen7
09-18-21, 15:00
Am I the only that notices this guy treats this board like his own paperback sex novel? He never gives any details on providers but posts pics? Guy is real sketchy and doesn't help contribute to the board. I can tell all my sex stories and make it sound interesting. No names or locations of providers. Guy brings nothing to the monger table.Not just you. I think at this point most of us realize that these are his pathetic attempts at self validation on the internet. And chalk the indifference as their contribution to charity).

RedDelano
09-18-21, 15:02
Ink block is real. No need to be careful.I guess not knowing anything about it is as careful as we can be. Multiple people have asked for information about Ink Block, and so far nothing.

CamperVan10
09-18-21, 15:37
Finally gave in and TOFTT.

Walls still don't go all the way up to the ceiling, but new floors, paint, mirrors, updated.

Drew Mia, would only do 1/2 hour, only one working. She sounded beastly on the phone, but went with it and no problem, it's her first day there.

Big girl, buxom, and chubby, with big size up top which is an appeal. Her mask was on at all times so didn't see if she had a pretty face. Looked good with the mask.

Super strong hands and medium massage was impressive. Requested soft touch at the end and she was good with that, but asked me to flip before hitting balls and shaft so I stayed and she obliged with a nice full tease. Good pull. Went OTC up top and she was cool with it but requested a "good tip", ok. Tried UTC and she allows shirt off access but wanted 80. I had 60 and she held out for 80, so I gave up and accepted a nice hand pull job. Towel to clean up and finished with front leg work.

45 + 40 damage.

Told me she'd do a full hour next time and was talkative and playful. I am going to repeat to get a full strong massage and see what's next. Might not be everybody's cup of tea, but it worked for me. Left happy.

Advertisement on BP:

https://boston.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/299-newton-st-waltham-ma-02453/12878209.html

MrBaller69
09-18-21, 21:19
Hi. I just moved to Boston and am new here. Was wondering if someone has a list of safe AMPs in south end, Newbury, downtown or just main Boston area. Thanks a lot.

Sebastian6
09-19-21, 15:58
Has anyone been to the new Lin's in Wakefield? Funny, they are advertising on Bedpage under "Escorts. ".

Both the Main and Albion St. Spas have had mixed results lately, some grannys and a few decently attractive girls. But no consistency.

Mattis1775
09-19-21, 18:40
Chi is closed and replaced with an insurance company. I liked the place. Been there for years. Went to Newton Highlands for the non-AMP, another place I've visited for years. Got what I wanted.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-19-21, 22:14
Seems like the interruption was necessary, not her choice. Do you think she should have made the state inspectors wait?I'm sure they had to go an emergency, so grab some cheese and go!

JohnGlobalCorp
09-19-21, 22:21
Ink block is real. No need to be careful.Again no one wants to show their cards but yet willing say it out loud that it's open and it's safe.

AsianYumYum
09-20-21, 00:46
There it is fellas, my YVMV second trip with Big Phat Pussy Lips Vietnamese Ho Chi Bang. She finally talked a little this time and I got her name. She said something like Ngya or Nugyen, whatever. Names never matter to me, she might as well told me Nugya Wet for all I care.

This girl was truly Cock hungry and probably haven't gotten it in a while. If you've been with many women, fucked a lot of them, you know what I'm talking about. She was quick to jump on me riding CG and was doing the fucking, making horny faces, eyes rolled back, heavy breathing and moaning and I just laid there and let her do her thang. She was wet, I mean soaked up, all my cock hair was drenched. And this girl's pussy is fat, I mean swollen fat, no matter what position you get a view, in doggy (it looks like 2 Whopper buns) or when she's riding cowgirl. My only thing though, she is not tight or maybe when she got wet she got loose but I've fucked enough of these Asian even when wet, their pussy still feels tight for penetration. I don't think any little cock man can fuck this chic, her pussy will swallow your dick up.

For guys that like, "Perky, B Cups", tits, like many like to describe them, she is for you. Guys like me with big Dicks, Big Tits is my appeal, those little small things looks nice but doesn't do much for me.

I'm going to take a break after her now because I'm just drained, I got no more Cum left. Going to need to take a month off to re-up, I've been binge fucking some nice Asian pussy these pass 2 and a half months From RI, SW and got extremely lucky on this chic. I need a break to get my energy back. You guys can have her, this chic is a freak and loves Cock beyond what I can give her. I think she is prime for 2 pops. After her riding me CG, I finished doggy leaning her on the table with her feet on the ground. Got a real good thrust but did more pounding then I'm usually used to because this girl was extremely wet and a little loose. She's a silent but frequent moaner which could make some cum quicker.

Damage, 60 for hour and 90 $ for FS deed. She's a sweet person, gives you a hug and says thank you after you give her money, constantly smiling but when she wants the cock her face turns into a freak. Some of you would make her happy paying more but I like to do repeated business buy keeping prices cheap so, More Bang For the Buck. Got the stills but the video action is twice as better with audio and better lighting. Anyways.

Enjoy!

BunnyMeat
09-20-21, 01:20
Finally gave in and TOFTT.

Walls still don't go all the way up to the ceiling, but new floors, paint, mirrors, updated.

Drew Mia, would only do 1/2 hour, only one working. She sounded beastly on the phone, but went with it and no problem, it's her first day there.

Big girl, buxom, and chubby, with big size up top which is an appeal. Her mask was on at all times so didn't see if she had a pretty face. Looked good with the mask.

Super strong hands and medium massage was impressive. Requested soft touch at the end and she was good with that, but asked me to flip before hitting balls and shaft so I stayed and she obliged with a nice full tease. Good pull. Went OTC up top and she was cool with it but requested a "good tip", ok. Tried UTC and she allows shirt off access but wanted 80. I had 60 and she held out for 80, so I gave up and accepted a nice hand pull job. Towel to clean up and finished with front leg work.

45 + 40 damage.

Told me she'd do a full hour next time and was talkative and playful. I am going to repeat to get a full strong massage and see what's next. Might not be everybody's cup of tea, but it worked for me. Left happy.Much more than a HJ is available at 299. But it will cost you a lot.

PinayLuver
09-20-21, 08:55
There it is fellas, my YVMV second trip with Big Phat Pussy Lips Vietnamese Ho Chi Bang. She finally talked a little this time and I got her name. She said something like Ngya or Nugyen, whatever. Names never matter to me, she might as well told me Nugya Wet for all I care.

This girl was truly Cock hungry and probably haven't gotten it in a while. If you've been with many women, fucked a lot of them, you know what I'm talking about. She was quick to jump on me riding CG and was doing the fucking, making horny faces, eyes rolled back, heavy breathing and moaning and I just laid there and let her do her thang. She was wet, I mean soaked up, all my cock hair was drenched. And this girl's pussy is fat, I mean swollen fat, no matter what position you get a view, in doggy (it looks like 2 Whopper buns) or when she's riding cowgirl. My only thing though, she is not tight or maybe when she got wet she got loose but I've fucked enough of these Asian even when wet, their pussy still feels tight for penetration. I don't think any little cock man can fuck this chic, her pussy will swallow your dick up.

For guys that like, "Perky, B Cups", tits, like many like to describe them, she is for you. Guys like me with big Dicks, Big Tits is my appeal, those little small things looks nice but doesn't do much for me.

I'm going to take a break after her now because I'm just drained, I got no more Cum left. Going to need to take a month off to re-up, I've been binge fucking some nice Asian pussy these pass 2 and a half months From RI, SW and got extremely lucky on this chic. I need a break to get my energy back. You guys can have her, this chic is a freak and loves Cock beyond what I can give her. I think she is prime for 2 pops. After her riding me CG, I finished doggy leaning her on the table with her feet on the ground. Got a real good thrust but did more pounding then I'm usually used to because this girl was extremely wet and a little loose. She's a silent but frequent moaner which could make some cum quicker.

Damage, 60 for hour and 90 $ for FS deed. She's a sweet person, gives you a hug and says thank you after you give her money, constantly smiling but when she wants the cock her face turns into a freak. Some of you would make her happy paying more but I like to do repeated business buy keeping prices cheap so, More Bang For the Buck. Got the stills but the video action is twice as better with audio and better lighting. Anyways.

Enjoy!Sorry did I miss something! You are taking a break. Where is she located? I will give her some until you come back from your break.

DiscreteMonger
09-20-21, 09:28
Any good places I can get FS? Bb recommend but not needed.

Wiseass
09-20-21, 13:04
Sorry did I miss something! You are taking a break. Where is she located? I will give her some until you come back from your break.Yes, You did miss Something. You missed the Memo. I would suggest doing more Research and Validation. Might save Yourself some Aggravation.

EarlSandwich
09-20-21, 15:13
Again no one wants to show their cards but yet willing say it out loud that it's open and it's safe.857xxxx400.

xx0 Harrison Ave.

DimSum21
09-20-21, 16:21
You guys can have her..We don't even know where to find her. I don't even know if she's real. Maybe I'm not the most deserving to know where she isn't because I'm not a senior and have low post count, but I've PMed you twice and you don't even care to reply. Just tell me you don't want to share. Can someone at least confirm this place is real. Or is it just a fantasy.

Sounds
09-20-21, 17:29
[Deleted by Admin]

BillyBaloney
09-20-21, 19:35
Or is it just a fantasy.But you already know that if you have been paying attention.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-20-21, 22:07
857xxxx400.

xx0 Harrison Ave.Phone is correct. Address does not finish on zero. Is the correct ave. Can you PM me some details of the inside.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-20-21, 22:18
Sorry did I miss something! You are taking a break. Where is she located? I will give her some until you come back from your break.That's right you said it.

Jolem
09-20-21, 23:02
But you already know that if you have been paying attention.Admin has labeled the original poster as "Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value", sooooo.

This is a total shot in the dark but there's an STG ad for 2 Vietnamese girls. Could it be them? Who knows.

https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/sexyhot-asian-kitty-girlsuck-y/471316737136

EMonkey
09-20-21, 23:49
Couple weeks ago after my first try to get to the green door none of my call were answered so I decided to use another Number and it worked (Seems that mamasan can be kinda temperamental and that was confirmed once I talk with one of the girls).

After I call I old her I was around the corner and by the time she asked if I had been there before I told her that I was outside already (I did my research plus some helpful tips made it possible).

Lisa was free and the reports are true she is tiny, kinda funny and likes to say I love you, 60 for the house and 160 for her, she was happy (she did good job after all).

Last week I repeated but this time I decided to go to the C. Market first and get her a Moon cake gift box and she was more than happy, this helped for an even better session and her digits and told me to call her next time, I have not seen Sophia yet so we will see.

I little gift makes wonders specially if is related to something cultural, it works more for 30's 40's 50's, for the younger ones beauty items work best in my experience.

Remember to get moon-cakes for your fav girls for this Mid Autumn Celebration time.

Be safe and start the Fall Season with a good bang.

Looker9608
09-21-21, 01:20
Where is this place located?

Couple weeks ago after my first try to get to the green door none of my call were answered so I decided to use another Number and it worked (Seems that mamasan can be kinda temperamental and that was confirmed once I talk with one of the girls).

After I call I old her I was around the corner and by the time she asked if I had been there before I told her that I was outside already (I did my research plus some helpful tips made it possible).

Lisa was free and the reports are true she is tiny, kinda funny and likes to say I love you, 60 for the house and 160 for her, she was happy (she did good job after all).

Last week I repeated but this time I decided to go to the C. Market first and get her a Moon cake gift box and she was more than happy, this helped for an even better session and her digits and told me to call her next time, I have not seen Sophia yet so we will see.

I little gift makes wonders specially if is related to something cultural, it works more for 30's 40's 50's, for the younger ones beauty items work best in my experience.

Remember to get moon-cakes for your fav girls for this Mid Autumn Celebration time.

Be safe and start the Fall Season with a good bang.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-21-21, 08:10
Admin has labeled the original poster as "Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value", sooooo.

This is a total shot in the dark but there's an STG ad for 2 Vietnamese girls. Could it be them? Who knows.

https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/sexyhot-asian-kitty-girlsuck-y/471316737136That looks like a trap.

Andir
09-21-21, 09:47
As always, ask me anything AMP related. Your queries will be answered.

Jimmy Weed
09-21-21, 10:58
That looks like a trap.It's not a trap, but its not the girls in the pics. Just another hotel Asian ad.

EarlSandwich
09-21-21, 11:12
Phone is correct. Address does not finish on zero. Is the correct ave. Can you PM me some details of the inside.My post was presumably redacted by an admin so I will respect their authority and keep it as is. The address I was given was provided by the provider or whomever answers their text. I've never seen them, because they've ignored any follow up attempt I've made to make an appointment. Hope someone else is enjoying their services, I haven't had the opportunity.

Aardvarks
09-21-21, 11:19
Some providers I like have moved over to 32 South St downstairs. Important as there are at least two shops in that office building. It's pretty nice over there. Private. You can park far away and just walk over without feeling like you're being watched. But I digress. I went to High St which now has a new convenience store that opened up. So the fake "I'm buying a Gatorade" play is back. I went in and drew Annie. Very cute. One of the best bodies on a masseuse I have seen. 5' 4" nice Bs, athletic frame, COVID mask. Standard price for an hour at. 6. Good massage with some teasing and laughing as I tickled her. Negotiated everything for 1. 4. Could have sworn I've seen her elsewhere. Maybe Waverly? Will repeat I hope she doesn't rotate out because she is hot, sweet, and again killer perfect body. Lately I've been going in without an appointment at several places out of sheer laziness and most of the time I get whoever is available and am disappointed. This time I hit the proverbial jackpot.

WatchBoy781
09-21-21, 11:58

I'm going to take a break after her now because I'm just drained, I got no more Cum left. Going to need to take a month off to re-up, I've been binge fucking some nice Asian pussy these pass 2 and a half months From RI, SW and got extremely lucky on this chic. I need a break to get my energy back. You guys can have her, this chic is a freak and loves Cock beyond what I can give her. I think she is prime for 2 pops. After her riding me CG, I finished doggy leaning her on the table with her feet on the ground. Got a real good thrust but did more pounding then I'm usually used to because this girl was extremely wet and a little loose. She's a silent but frequent moaner which could make some cum quicker.Do you have a link / address / phone for this place?

Sebastian6
09-21-21, 14:31
Very funny that a girl who wouldn't allow FIV would permit BBBJ and BBFS. Beware the "dirty" finger.

Sounds
09-21-21, 15:35
Very funny that a girl who wouldn't allow FIV would permit BBBJ and BBFS. Beware the "dirty" finger.I have had BBFS with girls that did not want FIV.

Also had only covered BJ where they allowed BBFS.

May not make sense to us but is what it is at times.

EasiePeasie
09-21-21, 19:14
Lisa was free and the reports are true she is tiny, kinda funny and likes to say I love you, 60 for the house and 160 for her, she was happy (she did good job after all).Sounds like you left happy but Lisa would still have been happy with 120 tip.

BillyBaloney
09-21-21, 19:21
As always, ask me anything AMP related. Your queries will be answered.Since you seem to be the resident expert can you tell the guys how to gain access to Ink Block and Oxford? In recent weeks there have been many inquiries but not much guidance. This will definitely cement your status but please don't resort to that "PM me for info ". This board is about publicly sharing important info.

Thanks!

Trailman44
09-21-21, 21:11
FS is available here, at least from 2 different providers, although I haven't been there in a couple months.Visited recently to check this place out. Drew Ana. Decent massage. Asked for medium / soft and got a lot of soft touch. On flip no FS available, Russian / HE available, UTC / FIV. Standard fees.

Andir
09-21-21, 21:23
Since you seem to be the resident expert can you tell the guys how to gain access to Ink Block and Oxford? In recent weeks there have been many inquiries but not much guidance. This will definitely cement your status but please don't resort to that "PM me for info ". This board is about publicly sharing important info.

Thanks!Ink Block is an AAMP on Harrison. The number is 857 xxxx400. Surprisingly they answer the calls.

6 Oxford place advertises online (Bedpage, I think). They also pick up the phone.

Katokay
09-21-21, 22:30
Sounds like you left happy but Lisa would still have been happy with 120 tip.You're right. Actually 100 $ is acceptable tip for green door. 120 $ is average anything above is too much. God bless you if you like Lisa, not my type, but for a few more dollars you could have gone to bostontopten. Night and day experience.

AsianYumYum
09-22-21, 01:40
[Deleted by Admin]

Eagle7412
09-22-21, 10:04
One of you had reported here that Angela has a daughter.

I spent a lot of time looking but I can't find.

Would you mind lasting me know please.

PM would be fine also.

Thanks lot.

TurnOverHoney
09-22-21, 15:56
Looks like that are and t is out of business and has been for some time. I haven't partaken but at a glance it is definitely vacant.

Anyone try to go there and see the same? I haven't checked the news and or net for info. If that's your go to well there's others still in biz. I'm talking about the place at the 4-way intersection not far from h20 square.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-22-21, 16:12
Ink Block is an AAMP on Harrison. The number is 857 xxxx400. Surprisingly they answer the calls.

6 Oxford place advertises online (Bedpage, I think). They also pick up the phone.What's the point of using this Forum is not cross paths with our information just the way we do it when we go into or out of an AMP we don't know each other but we share the hobby and respect that why can't we do this right here with some honesty scratching each other's back.

We just clientele most of us not even Chinese.

Ric338
09-22-21, 18:01
Does anyone recall Parris at Royal Thai in Weymouth? If so anyone know where she is now? Not able to track her down.

BostonThrow
09-22-21, 18:50
Does anyone have any reports on the provider Nikki?

https://boston.rubratings.com/110156?layout=list

Any info would be great.

Thanks!

NewGuy666
09-22-21, 19:46
Giving her a little more the next Time would be the Fair Thing to do, and letting her know that your making up for the last Time. It wasn't her Fault for the Interruption, which was out of her Control.

I would make up for the last Time, before your Session. You'll probably be surprised how much better the 2nd Session will be compared to the First.I decided today to go around the corner to Cherry Blossom on Crescent St. Had a great time. This place 40 for half hour so 5 bucks cheaper than Moody St. Cute, late 30's provider brings me to first room. I lay face down, uncovered and in she comes. Asks me first time here and I say yes as I roll onto side to tell her how pretty she is. She goes straight to my ass to start massage. As I have posted before, this is what I'm looking for. I am not going to these AMPs for therapeutic massages. I hop right up onto all fours as she fingers my ass crack and strokes my cock. I enjoy this for a few minutes and get on knees to give her easy access to my cock. I ask for pillow to lay back and enjoy. I immediately go for her tits and she pulls shirt down. I pull her shirt up to fully expose her perfect tits. She lets me suck these for another few minutes. I'm having great time and reach down to her ass. She pulls pants down a little bit and I start to kiss her ass. I give pants a good tug and she takes them all the way down. Yippee. I'm now leaning off the table licking her ass crack. Her pussy could have been more neatly trimmed, Bush was little more hairy than I like. I could sense she was taking directions well so I said for her to get up onto table so I can lick her ass. Unbelievably, she lets me help her right up to 69 position. Now I'm really having fun. I ate her pussy as she's jerking me off. I'm pulling her down on my face and now slip my tongue in her asshole. I was sticking my tongue as far as I could in her ass as I blew my load. I kept tongue in there until every drop squirted out. I helped her off me and off the table. She cleaned me up but I knew I had pussy smell all over my face. Not once did negotiation or amount of tip come up. Many of you know I don't overtip. I figure she probably earned a well deserved 80 bucks. As I finishing getting dressed, another monger came in. She left to put him in another room. Now I'm thinking, she isn't going to dispute too much how much I tip. So I figure I'll pull back 20 for a few beers on way home and give her 60. Door in room is cracked open and now I'm thinking just to hand her 40 and say thanks as I head out. I didn't do it and gave her the 60. I justify it to myself saying someone else will overtip her next time.

HappyDave
09-22-21, 20:11
I decided today to go around the corner to Cherry Blossom on Crescent St. Had a great time. This place 40 for half hour so 5 bucks cheaper than Moody St. Cute, late 30's provider brings me to first room. I lay face down, uncovered and in she comes. Asks me first time here and I say yes as I roll onto side to tell her how pretty she is. She goes straight to my ass to start massage. As I have posted before, this is what I'm looking for. I am not going to these AMPs for therapeutic massages. I hop right up onto all fours as she fingers my ass crack and strokes my cock. I enjoy this for a few minutes and get on knees to give her easy access to my cock. I ask for pillow to lay back and enjoy. I immediately go for her tits and she pulls shirt down. I pull her shirt up to fully expose her perfect tits. She lets me suck these for another few minutes. I'm having great time and reach down to her ass. She pulls pants down a little bit and I start to kiss her ass. I give pants a good tug and she takes them all the way down. Yippee. I'm now leaning off the table licking her ass crack. Her pussy could have been more neatly trimmed, Bush was little more hairy than I like. I could sense she was taking directions well so I said for her to get up onto table so I can lick her ass. Unbelievably, she lets me help her right up to 69 position. Now I'm really having fun. I ate her pussy as she's jerking me off. I'm pulling her down on my face and now slip my tongue in her asshole. I was sticking my tongue as far as I could in her ass as I blew my load. I kept tongue in there until every drop squirted out. I helped her off me and off the table. She cleaned me up but I knew I had pussy smell all over my face. Not once did negotiation or amount of tip come up. Many of you know I don't overtip. I figure she probably earned a well deserved 80 bucks. As I finishing getting dressed, another monger came in. She left to put him in another room. Now I'm thinking, she isn't going to dispute too much how much I tip. So I figure I'll pull back 20 for a few beers on way home and give her 60. Door in room is cracked open and now I'm thinking just to hand her 40 and say thanks as I head out. I didn't do it and gave her the 60. I justify it to myself saying someone else will overtip her next time.Service like that is easily. 8 tip if she is hot more. Problem with under tipping is it's why they start wanting it up front. Nude on the table rolling around with me and easily letting me explore every inch of their body I Tip 1. 0. It's paid off with dividends not only for a revisit of that girl. Quite often if I visit the same place several times and I get the new girl, I mention the other. If free she comes in and I can tell I get the nod of approval and the new girl relaxes and we have a great time. . 4 HJ.

6 top up. 8 full nude and 1. 0 nude on table for roll and possibly a BJ. 1. 2 to 1. 4 for the rare FS.

AsianYumYum
09-22-21, 22:17
[Deleted by Admin]

Wiseass
09-23-21, 00:40
I decided today to go around the corner to Cherry Blossom on Crescent St. Had a great time........... I pull her shirt up to fully expose her perfect tits. She lets me suck these for another few minutes. I'm having great time and reach down to her ass. She pulls pants down a little bit and I start to kiss her ass. I give pants a good tug and she takes them all the way down. Yippee. I'm now leaning off the table licking her ass crack. Her pussy could have been more neatly trimmed, Bush was little more hairy than I like. I could sense she was taking directions well so I said for her to get up onto table so I can lick her ass. Unbelievably, she lets me help her right up to 69 position. Now I'm really having fun. I ate her pussy as she's jerking me off. I'm pulling her down on my face and now slip my tongue in her asshole. I was sticking my tongue as far as I could in her ass as I blew my load. I kept tongue in there until every drop squirted out........... Not once did negotiation or amount of tip come up. Many of you know I don't overtip. I figure she probably earned a well deserved 80 bucks. As I finishing getting dressed, another monger came in. She left to put him in another room. Now I'm thinking, she isn't going to dispute too much how much I tip. So I figure I'll pull back 20 for a few beers on way home and give her 60. Door in room is cracked open and now I'm thinking just to hand her 40 and say thanks as I head out. I didn't do it and gave her the 60. I justify it to myself saying someone else will overtip her next time.

Service like that is easily. 8 tip if she is hot more. Problem with under tipping is it's why they start wanting it up front. Nude on the table rolling around with me and easily letting me explore every inch of their body I Tip 1. 0. It's paid off with dividends not only for a revisit of that girl. Quite often if I visit the same place several times and I get the new girl, I mention the other. If free she comes in and I can tell I get the nod of approval and the new girl relaxes and we have a great time. . 4 HJ.

6 top up. 8 full nude and 1. 0 nude on table for roll and possibly a BJ. 1. 2 to 1. 4 for the rare FS.I agree with you Dave about Undertipping! Also, your Tip Structure is very Reasonable. For the reported Great Time as described, a Tip of 60 is too Low, IMO. That Tip is normally for a Topless HJ as you have in your Tip Structure.

Remember, the Girls keep Track of your Tips, just as a Waitress does. If you go in a Restaurant, and your a Cheap Tipper, Noone wants to Wait on You. I've seen Waitresses flip a Coin or draw Straws and the Loser gets the Cheap Tipper.

Wiseass
09-23-21, 00:49

PM would be fine also.

Thanks lot.I'm curious, what does this have to do with one of her Massage Sessions?

I'm going to carry this Post over to Massholes Thread so I may say somemore. Please go There!
Don't want to take a Chance on my Reply being Deleted.

HappyDave
09-23-21, 08:32

PM would be fine also.

Thanks lot.I remember one post about the time the bug started. Said she was opening the store to meet regulars and had increased her menu to raise money to pay for the kid. Then it started getting around the site she was a FS provider. I have seen her several times recently. Service is great Top notch but still a nude HJ.

Johnson686
09-23-21, 09:23
Visited recently to check this place out. Drew Ana. Decent massage. Asked for medium / soft and got a lot of soft touch. On flip no FS available, Russian / HE available, UTC / FIV. Standard fees.I've been to a lot of AMPs but have never had a Russian finish. How do you ask for that. Do the girls generally know that term, or do you get specific so they understand?

Trailman44
09-23-21, 09:29
I've been to a lot of AMPs but have never had a Russian finish. How do you ask for that. Do the girls generally know that term, or do you get specific so they understand?She was the one that offered it. I don't think she would have known the term. I asked for everything and although I think she would have mama doesn't allow it. She motioned for it with pants down and access and I accepted. Haven't really had that finish since I was dating a "virgin" who didn't want to go all the way back in my early 20's but that is another story.

AsianYumYum
09-23-21, 10:17
My hero.

Anyways great going. Best review in a long time. Brings joy and warms my heart. I love it. [Deleted by Admin]

Keep up the good work mongers. Sounds like a great candidate for the more bang for your buck club of members. It's guys like you we approve. [Deleted by Admin]

I decided today to go around the corner to Cherry Blossom on Crescent St. Had a great time. This place 40 for half hour so 5 bucks cheaper than Moody St. Cute, late 30's provider brings me to first room. I lay face down, uncovered and in she comes. Asks me first time here and I say yes as I roll onto side to tell her how pretty she is. She goes straight to my ass to start massage. As I have posted before, this is what I'm looking for. I am not going to these AMPs for therapeutic massages. I hop right up onto all fours as she fingers my ass crack and strokes my cock. I enjoy this for a few minutes and get on knees to give her easy access to my cock. I ask for pillow to lay back and enjoy. I immediately go for her tits and she pulls shirt down. I pull her shirt up to fully expose her perfect tits. She lets me suck these for another few minutes. I'm having great time and reach down to her ass. She pulls pants down a little bit and I start to kiss her ass. I give pants a good tug and she takes them all the way down. Yippee. I'm now leaning off the table licking her ass crack. Her pussy could have been more neatly trimmed, Bush was little more hairy than I like. I could sense she was taking directions well so I said for her to get up onto table so I can lick her ass. Unbelievably, she lets me help her right up to 69 position. Now I'm really having fun. I ate her pussy as she's jerking me off. I'm pulling her down on my face and now slip my tongue in her asshole. I was sticking my tongue as far as I could in her ass as I blew my load. I kept tongue in there until every drop squirted out. I helped her off me and off the table. She cleaned me up but I knew I had pussy smell all over my face..

HappyDave
09-23-21, 10:17
I've been to a lot of AMPs but have never had a Russian finish. How do you ask for that. Do the girls generally know that term, or do you get specific so they understand?Just roll around with her until your duck is between her tits. If she squeezes them together just go till you blow. Sometimes she will lube up herself or you for quicker action.

Jake888
09-23-21, 10:35
I've been to a lot of AMPs but have never had a Russian finish. How do you ask for that. Do the girls generally know that term, or do you get specific so they understand?Last time I received Russian, there was a strong language barrier. I pointed to my little head and then to her chest and she got the message.

Jake.

MandarinOrange
09-23-21, 12:57
Just roll around with her until your duck is between her tits. If she squeezes them together just go till you blow. Sometimes she will lube up herself or you for quicker action.Only did a Russian once at an AMP.

She lubed up those manmade Cs, I sat on the edge of the table. Actually felt pretty good and in no time I was painting her chin.

MO.

TheCloser617
09-23-21, 14:35
I have had some great massages here so I don't want to say don't go here. What I will say is don't go to Emmie there.

The massage went right into a tease which in a way can be nice, but I actually like to enjoy a massage. 10 min later she said turned over and quickly grabbed me with no lotion and started hammer jacking me. It was so bad I don't know how I even finished. She then attempts to give me a real massage which was beyond awkward and terrible. It was so bad I was amused yet annoyed by how pathetic it was. Couldn't even do the thing with your finger tips right, and would pound my feet a few times like it was legs or back LOL WTF. She says all done and I said I have 6 minutes left which I pointed out. She acted clueless and I just got myself out of there.

Again, this place can be great, just avoid her. Bad English too.

CrazyCrouton
09-23-21, 17:00
Just roll around with her until your duck is between her tits. If she squeezes them together just go till you blow. Sometimes she will lube up herself or you for quicker action.You call yours a duck? Mines more like an emu with a big long thick neck to support the lacrosse ball size head.

BostonBoyBack
09-23-21, 17:27
Nice visit with Amy. A little chubby sweet girl. Nice massage. Versatile positions. Mask stayed on the whole time. Very nice after play massage. Not rushed. Very relaxing.

Rupert 2
09-23-21, 21:44
Mine is a humming bird forever buzzing.

Darting about.

Lily1234
09-24-21, 06:01
Mine is a humming bird forever buzzing.

Darting about.Is this an f'and haiku forum?

JohnGlobalCorp
09-24-21, 09:43
Nice visit with Amy. A little chubby sweet girl. Nice massage. Versatile positions. Mask stayed on the whole time. Very nice after play massage. Not rushed. Very relaxing.They provide cover?

TheGreatOne22
09-25-21, 02:28
Had an itch, but not a lot of time. Had planned on driving into Boston for my Chinatown go to joint, but lack of response from them and pressed for time led me back to old faithful. Lisa at Salem Bodyworks in Salem. Lisa is a tad bit older, she's skinny, she's nice too. Sent a text and set an appointment for 8 pm. Showed up on time, walked up to the door, knocked, then I opened it up and walked in. Lisa was there and said "long time no see". I said yeah, work has been very busy. I went into the bathroom, took a leak and then came out and she lead me into the room. For those of you not familiar with Salem Bodyworks, it's on a main road and it's basically a 1 bedroom studio. It's got a bathroom, a small kitchenette and she has transformed the rest of the place to have 2 separate small rooms. Each with a massage table in it. No door, just a curtain in the spot of the door. Also, the walls do not go up to the ceiling. Having said that, she's a "one woman show", so it really doesn't matter if there's doors or if the walls go up to the ceiling. Now, down to business. Hh. 4, h. 6, I went with the hh. After my visit to the bathroom, I walked into the room with the massage table. I got undressed, laid face down on the table and told her "no oil", she said ok. Her massage is not that great at all, having said that, I've had better from her in the past, maybe it's because I was her last appointment for the day?? After a 10-15 minute lack luster massage / rub, she started with the soft touch. I'll admit that her Soft touch is rather relaxing. After 2-4 minutes of the soft touch, she tickled the boys, slowly ran her fingers up and down the grundle, and past the balloon knot. At that point, I edge my hips up a little bit and pushed my buttocks a tad bit up into the air. And she got some oil on her hands and went right for the ballon knot & the boys. Once this happened, I get on all fours, as she continued.

To massage the boys and the ballon knot at the same time with her right hand, her left hand gave me a forward reach around and gently stroked the snake. Got to love a trained professional that knows how to use 2 hands at the same time. Slow and easy, which shows years of experience, after about 10 minutes of that she said "ok honey, flip over", in which I did. She got more oil in her hands and went to work with both hands, one on the main unit and the other one moved from the boys to the ballon knot, back and fourth. As I got more into it, I asked her to go, increase the pace on the unit, in which she did. After about 5-7 minutes of that, the volcano exploded, and I was at ease. She walked off quickly with some tissues. She left the room ro get the warm damp wash cloth. She cleaned up, got dressed, tipped, and I was out the front door ans on my merry way. I'll say, Lisa is not young, she's also not really attractive either. But she's nice ans good at what she does. So if you're in Salem and you've got the itch, you am at want to consider Lisa at Salem Bodyworks. That's all, happy hunting and stay safe.

CrazyCrouton
09-25-21, 09:01
They provide cover?FYI. They sell them at cvs, Walgreens and other stores. Check the planned pregnancy isle or where they keep the tampons. You find what you need there I'm sure.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-25-21, 10:18
FYI. They sell them at cvs, Walgreens and other stores. Check the planned pregnancy isle or where they keep the tampons. You find what you need there I'm sure.I cal always use a party balloon.

MandarinOrange
09-25-21, 18:33
Had an itch, but not a lot of time. Had planned on driving into Boston for my Chinatown go to joint, but lack of response from them and pressed for time led me back to old faithful. Lisa at Salem Bodyworks in Salem. ....Are-Maps shows several reviews for "Linda" at Salem Bodyworks, but no "Lisa. " ? Is Linda also know as Lisa?

BillyBaloney
09-25-21, 22:41
I cal always use a party balloon.If you are worried about having a condom on you this may be a wise alternative.

https://www.target.com/p/crystal-farms-marble-jack-cheese-wraps-6oz-6ct/-/A-81905622?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&DFA=71700000012732781&CPNG=PLA_Grocery%2BShopping_Local%7CGrocery_Ecomm_Food_Bev&adgroup=SC_Grocery&LID=700000001170770pgs&LNM=PRODUCT_GROUP&network=g&device=c&location=9001879&targetid=pla-816131198634&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1248099&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkbuKBhDRARIsAALysV4e77SgUH_OJaxYq8DchN2tcupLZSgu17Nt6_msp6jQ0f3_HvREHoAaAguuEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

TheGreatOne22
09-25-21, 23:53
Are-Maps shows several reviews for "Linda" at Salem Bodyworks, but no "Lisa. " ? Is Linda also know as Lisa?Yes, I've heard that she goes by both names, but it's the same woman.

JoeMuckInFutch
09-26-21, 09:33
If you are worried about having a condom on you this may be a wise alternative.

https://www.target.com/p/crystal-farms-marble-jack-cheese-wraps-6oz-6ct/-/A-81905622?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&DFA=71700000012732781&CPNG=PLA_Grocery%2BShopping_Local%7CGrocery_Ecomm_Food_Bev&adgroup=SC_Grocery&LID=700000001170770pgs&LNM=PRODUCT_GROUP&network=g&device=c&location=9001879&targetid=pla-816131198634&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1248099&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkbuKBhDRARIsAALysV4e77SgUH_OJaxYq8DchN2tcupLZSgu17Nt6_msp6jQ0f3_HvREHoAaAguuEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.dsLMFAO! Gives new meaning to "beaver cheese."

Finder117
09-26-21, 13:40
Any good places I can get FS? Bb recommend but not needed.There's a thread for bareback -- but since I've been in the game I've found exactly 2 providers that do BB in an AMP setting, one of whom was interested in dating me and only did HR with others (normally I'd assume that was bullshit, but her personality was a bit weird), the other was in Lexington. Both have retired / moved / both. I've not kept in touch with either.

There is a "bareback ladies" forum, but they are generally busted / streetwalkers who happen to be posted up in a motel. None of them are in Weymouth.

If you want bb, head out to Cali, because all the K-girls out that way do it, they won't do it out this way.

OldtimerMa
09-26-21, 13:56
There's a thread for bareback -- but since I've been in the game I've found exactly 2 providers that do BB in an AMP setting, one of whom was interested in dating me and only did HR with others (normally I'd assume that was bullshit, but her personality was a bit weird), the other was in Lexington. Both have retired / moved / both. I've not kept in touch with either.

There is a "bareback ladies" forum, but they are generally busted / streetwalkers who happen to be posted up in a motel. None of them are in Weymouth.

If you want bb, head out to Cali, because all the K-girls out that way do it, they won't do it out this way.Only 2 providers over the years? I can't even count how many I had. I know 7 AMP providers around Boston who presently do it.

Sounds
09-26-21, 15:13
Only 2 providers over the years? I can't even count how many I had. I know 7 AMP providers around Boston who presently do it.I also lost count. Must not be trying if only 2 providers over years.

Hand Deliver
09-26-21, 15:38
Got to admit that coco on hollis is consistently a good choice. To me has good attitude no matter whether early in day or in the evening. Nice range and compliment of services. Usually provided with a smile. Doesn't whine, bitchh, or complain when providing the extras like some others do. Not a bargain but not a ripoff, for the pricing she provides me. After latest visit have now officially given up on elm, as the fullest service and other services got weirder and weirder and the mental health issues would rear their ugly head out of nowhere.

JohnGlobalCorp
09-26-21, 20:45
If you are worried about having a condom on you this may be a wise alternative.

https://www.target.com/p/crystal-farms-marble-jack-cheese-wraps-6oz-6ct/-/A-81905622?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&DFA=71700000012732781&CPNG=PLA_Grocery%2BShopping_Local%7CGrocery_Ecomm_Food_Bev&adgroup=SC_Grocery&LID=700000001170770pgs&LNM=PRODUCT_GROUP&network=g&device=c&location=9001879&targetid=pla-816131198634&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1248099&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkbuKBhDRARIsAALysV4e77SgUH_OJaxYq8DchN2tcupLZSgu17Nt6_msp6jQ0f3_HvREHoAaAguuEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.dsThank you it's nice to have friends around looking out.

Mattis1775
09-26-21, 21:10
There's a thread for bareback -- but since I've been in the game I've found exactly 2 providers that do BB in an AMP setting, one of whom was interested in dating me and only did HR with others (normally I'd assume that was bullshit, but her personality was a bit weird), the other was in Lexington. Both have retired / moved / both. I've not kept in touch with either.

If you want bb, head out to Cali, because all the K-girls out that way do it, they won't do it out this way.Careful with dating these AMP girls. They are all waiting for Prince Charming to scoop them up, marry them and bring their clan from Asia with your help. I had one uncomfortable session many years ago on Tremont St. She said marry me and I'll pay you, we divorce later, she even describe how to beat the system, take photos together, create a story, etc. She kept telling me for the whole hour and even during the release. The last thing you need is to get in trouble with ICE over an AMP lady.

BillyBaloney
09-26-21, 21:12
I know 7 AMP providers around Boston who presently do it.The elusive BBFS list has been mentioned for a couple years by mostly the same guy. It would be great if you could be the guy that steps up and posts it on the forum.

My further opinions on the "list" will be posted on the Massholes thread.