PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Hjfetish
02-21-08, 07:02
Dude, that's awful.

As I was reading your report, all that I was thinking was that I had to find contact info for this lady immediately! But after what you went through at the end, I highly doubt that I'll be seeing her.

AsianLPGAfan
02-21-08, 14:09
Private therapist,

What is your hang up.

If there are certain things we desire we know where ww can find it.

We don't need your address or anything just a general whereabouts.

Happy to hear clients drive far.

Some of us can't.

So we don't waste each other's time. Provide a little more info or just don't post here anymore.

Neddd
02-21-08, 16:26
Has anyone tried Centennial Spa in Revere? It's located on Centennial st I believe, about 1/2 mile down from the Wonderland Subway station. I went there twice. The first time was about 8 months ago and I was pleased to find an old fashioned MP with American girls. (I do have a specail place in my heart for AMP's too) I had a good experience with a cute blonde (Mindy) about 35 years old. Au natural BBBJ for a HE. The next time I went there I was dissapointed that she wasn't on and they told me that they never had anyone there by that name! HMM. Anyway the girls they had in the lobby were not my type so I walked out. I wish I knew the phone # so I could call ahead of time, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have any knowlege of this place? Do you know the phone #?

Pats Fan1
02-23-08, 14:11
Sounds like a classic language barrier problem. That happens often in AMP's. As far as the watch thing. I don't see anything suspicious. Sounds like you accidently did it when taking it off and on or the battery is dying.

You did violate one of the rules I always use. Never tip up front.

Good luck CS

Lob Diver
02-23-08, 18:57
Wow Shooter 6. Very weird experience at the end. I left everything in the room when I hit the shower. Nothing was missing when I got back, and my watch wasn't messed with, but I kind of wondered if the clothes were as I left them. Still, I have never been ripped off in one of these places or heard of anyone getting ripped off. Can't figure out why she would mess with your watch though.

I didn't tip until the end as I left the room, and if I go back I will stick with that approach. As I mentioned, it is a bit far for me, but I would still consider going again if I had the time and to see if more was available. Those nipples were something, huh!

Table Shower
02-24-08, 12:46
My latest outing to MaySpa, I chose May, as usual. Great massage and some good light massage on the jewels. Then we flip. However, this time, the towel stayed on, although minimal. A little light brushing under the towel, but not much more. What's up here? Well, she then whispers that Annie has been checking in on them lately. She no sooner says this then the door opens and Annie has some conversation in Chinese, then leaves. May says, see, she has been looking in. Needless to say, she performed a rather hurried and unenthusiastic HE and we called it a session. Now, if she just stood there and watched May jack me, I would be thrilled. However, this is not in cards.

Now I don't know how long this has been going on or whether it will continue. If so, I may have to seek other pastures again.

I returned to Mayspa last Sunday (2/17) and had a visit with May again. She still delivered well for me as before.

Like in your case, I did notice she tried to keep the towel on more after the flip this time. And like my last time she was a little reluctant for the HE until I openly pointed and asked for it nicely. She did not mention Annie checking up more and in fact said it seemed Annie was only remotely answering the phone that day outside the office.

Maybe going on Sunday like this is better since Annie is not around as much and just answering from home. Before the HE though, May did make sure the door was all closed and everything. She seems aware of how to be cautious but took nothing away from the good finish she gave.

May is one of those girls that still seems too cute to be working in a place like this so I feel really lucky to get a great massage and HE from her. It's so hard for me to -not- go to this place with it just a few minutew walk from home. Just hope May can stay around a long time and that they can survive.

Dan Wesson
02-24-08, 20:31
Maybe going on Sunday like this is better since Annie is not around as much and just answering from home. Before the HE though, May did make sure the door was all closed and everything. She seems aware of how to be cautious but took nothing away from the good finish she gave.

May is one of those girls that still seems too cute to be working in a place like this so I feel really lucky to get a great massage and HE from her. It's so hard for me to -not- go to this place with it just a few minutew walk from home. Just hope May can stay around a long time and that they can survive.
You are quite right about May, she is attractive, great body and personable. If I was within walking distance, it would put a big dent in my wallet!

You may be right on the Sunday. I went Saturday and Annie was in the office. I don't blame her for "trying" to control the activity while she is there, but it did put a damper on things.

There was also another girl working there the last time I went, but I did not catch her name. She was also attractive, probably the same age as May. I may give her a try on a Sunday soon.

Tampasox
02-25-08, 10:48
Nedd, check your PMs

Tampasox
02-26-08, 11:16
I saw that ad and requested a pic. She is rather cute, she looks Russian to me. I would find it hard to believe they would do extras in a chiropractic office, but who knows.Took one for the team on this one. Low risk for me, as it is quite close to my office and enjoy a legit massage from time to time, so had nothing really to lose. I was also quite curious due the the language in their ads...young female, pic available, etc. There is also a guy who advertises out of there and one of his ads said "young jock." Found it strange for this language to come out of a doctor's office.

Anyhow, from the moment I walked in, I knew nothing was up. It is a busy chiropractors office, with lots of patients in for treatment. In the massage room, you can literally hear patients being treated in the other room. I tend to be good at sniffing out extras, and would be shocked if anything is going on. Very professional, medical feel to the whole experience. They must just be using that language to lure guys in, but I'm surprised...they have to be somewhat worried about an incident, especialyl given the busy enviorment there.

Anyhow, massage itself was only so so, so I will not repeat.

Bk British 01
02-26-08, 17:21
I know I haven't posted in a long time but simply put gents, I've been busy sorry. Being out of the loop of posting I decided to see what was out there. I called the a number in the Phoenix ***-***-4665 for a massage. I didn't have much in the way of funds so I took the half an hour for .50.

The thin chick that helped me out was nice, thin, long black hair, Decent massage all around with a great finish. Tipped her .30 for her time and effort. She's a repeat.

If you guys (Seniors) want more info PM.

Later

AsianLPGAfan
02-26-08, 21:46
I had a couple massage experiences from a '' Annie'' at a now closed aamp in newton. She used to be there solo. Then the 2nd room started up. And she did more call screening and sitting om the couch while 2 other gals worked. I guess the only I would find out is to just go there. This Annie gave great tongue service. It can't be the same. I heard the '' missing Annie is still in the rt 16 area.

Cubes90
02-27-08, 00:05
Looking for a couple of good recommendations in the Lexington area, looking to stay closer to home these days. Like the Holistic experience in Revere as example, something close to or better than.

Thanks Cubes90

MassageSeeker
02-27-08, 00:35
Been to Holistic in Revere. Positive experiences both times. Little teasing during TS and HE during massage.

Heard lots of positive things about Ge in malden. How can I get more info to contact.

Many thanks.

Dan Wesson
02-27-08, 07:37
I had a couple massage experiences from a '' Annie'' at a now closed aamp in newton. She used to be there solo. Then the 2nd room started up. And she did more call screening and sitting om the couch while 2 other gals worked. I guess the only I would find out is to just go there. This Annie gave great tongue service. It can't be the same. I heard the '' missing Annie is still in the rt 16 area.
If we are talking about the Annie at MaySpa, this girl has stunning looks, slender (not skinny) about 5' 3". If you got tongue service from this gal, I am jealous!

Pika Pepper
02-27-08, 10:16
I had a couple massage experiences from a '' Annie'' at a now closed aamp in newton. She used to be there solo. Then the 2nd room started up. And she did more call screening and sitting om the couch while 2 other gals worked. I guess the only I would find out is to just go there. This Annie gave great tongue service. It can't be the same. I heard the '' missing Annie is still in the rt 16 area.Your description sounds like Amy who worked out of an apartment on Grove St. She now has girls that rotate out of NYC every 10 days. Ocassionaly, she works too, but only to cover when too many clients show up. Amy is ok looking, medium height, generally slender and fit. The Grove location was the most SW building in the complex and the apartment was downstairs to the left. Let me know if this sounds like her. If she knows you, she'll call when a girl arrives that she thinks you might like. Also, she give more accurate descriptions of the new girls than other AMPs.

AsianLPGAfan
02-27-08, 10:21
If you got tongue service from this gal, I am jealous!I would like to visit when Annie isn't there from what reports say. But what if it were her and what would be the reaction?

I imagine it is a different gal. But this will require some field work.

Big Bobby35
02-27-08, 12:32
Is the Annie that was at Lillie's - watertown. Different girl. And Annie at MaySpa only manages if I'm not mistaken, although she did give an awesome massage at Lilli's.

AsianLPGAfan
02-27-08, 17:20
Your description sounds like Amy who worked out of an apartment on Grove St. She now has girls that rotate out of NYC every 10 days. Ocassionaly, she works too, but only to cover when too many clients show up. Amy is ok looking, medium height, generally slender and fit. The Grove location was the most SW building in the complex and the apartment was downstairs to the left. Let me know if this sounds like her. If she knows you, she'll call when a girl.You may be right. I swear she told me her name was Annie. She certainly wasn't petite or exceptional (but ok) on looks.

She would call if you liked a certain person.

Pika Pepper
02-28-08, 00:26
Is the Annie that was at Lillie's - watertown. Different girl. And Annie at MaySpa only manages if I'm not mistaken, although she did give an awesome massage at Lilli's.Annie, who nows manages Mayspa, used to work at Lilly's in Watertown and also worked at Fu-Shen (but I am not sure which location Quincy or Davis Sq).

Pika Pepper
02-28-08, 07:16
You may be right. I swear she told me her name was Annie. She certainly wasn't petite or exceptional (but ok) on looks.

She would call if you liked a certain person.Amy (maybe Annie - her pronunciation makes it difficult to tell) runs the same business in a nearby location. Her ad is in the Poenix and phone ends in 3104.

There was a while on Grove when she had great looking girls, but the overall looks have not been as good for quite a while. Nonetheless, its still my favorite place.

Amy is very strict with the girls and makes sure the session lasts an hour and the massage is solid. When she is present, the girls always work very hard. Of course, when she is gone, the girls might give a half-hearted short massage anyway. On balance, I think the average performance there is better than other offerings on the west side of town.

KapitanKool
02-28-08, 10:02
Does anyone have the phone number for Forever young.

They seem to have not advertised for a while in Cl.

Basil
02-28-08, 11:23
Tried this place out yesterday it was alright reminded me of matrix in Quincy, almost the exact same set up down to the scrubs. Unfortunatly they also had matrix's same prices, a little rich for my blood, especialy since its not exactly near me. But it was alright if your in the area and have some extra money to spend. Girls were cute and I did get to choose without asking so that is a big plus.

KapitanKool
02-28-08, 11:54
Does anyone have the phone number for FY.

They have not had an ad on Cl for a while.

Turbonium K
02-28-08, 15:03
Dan,

Your description of Angela is dead-on. If I can add my 2-cents:

I guess I just prefer a medium touch, because I thought her massage was a bit too rough for my taste. Afterwards I felt great, however. It just hurt at the time.

During the build-up to the HR she licked my nipples a lot. I'd never had that done before at a local AMP! And when I saw her about 4 months back, her services included letting me suck on her nipples. But that wasn't offered this time around.

Unfortunately, her last day at FY was Feb 25th. I was literally her last client before she left for (I think she said) NYC. She should be back in a few months during regular rotations, however.

She gave me her cell number. So I can call her, or she can call me when she's back in town.

Angela was average build, 5' 3" or so, attractive, about 30 (+/-) with a great smile. She collected the house fee of .7 and asked if I wanted a table shower... On the flip, she got up and locked the door (a feature which until recently, I would not have appreciated). She then preceeded to massage my chest and then onto the feature presentation. She allowed roaming on top with the shirt and bra up. She also allowed me to grab her ass in her pants. I did not make a grab for the front. She had a great way of playing and jacking my cock that got me off great. She knew just how to push my buttons....

Hjfetish
02-28-08, 15:36
How much was the massage at Centennial, and how much did you need to tip? I am pretty close to Revere, so if the price is right, I may try it out.

Thanks!

Ezdrift
02-28-08, 15:36
Tried this place out yesterday it was alright reminded me of matrix in Quincy, almost the exact same set up down to the scrubs. Unfortunatly they also had matrix's same prices, a little rich for my blood, especialy since its not exactly near me. But it was alright if your in the area and have some extra money to spend. Girls were cute and I did get to choose without asking so that is a big plus.Thanks for posting. Where is Centennial? Also, was there a post somewhere?

Dan Wesson
02-28-08, 22:07
I guess I just prefer a medium touch, because I thought her massage was a bit too rough for my taste. Afterwards I felt great, however. It just hurt at the time.
When she was wiping the oil (and stuff) off with a hot towel, she said my shoulders were tight. Well, when she grabbed and worked them, it hurt. I didn't say anything, but she had to know it was hard. Maybe she is into some S&M type thing, beats me (ha). Overall, she was great, too bad she is gone for a while. But I figure to try out the other "spas" along that stretch of Mass Ave.

Dan Wesson
02-28-08, 22:14
Has anyone tried this girl in MetroWest? Her number ends in 0361 and she has this note in her latest ad. Post or PM any info you may have. Thanks!

"I'am located just minutes from Mass Pike and Route 9. I'm about 25 minutes outside Boston and from Route 95/128 about 12-15 minutes. Quiet and Private location, plenty of off-street parking, easy access. I have a full bath/shower ( hot w/ strong pressure). I'am in my late-twenties, truly enjoy bodywork and massage ~ Educated in many types of bodywork. Most recent Tantric in 07'. I work out and keep-in shape, keeps up my endurance during massage!"

Ezdrift
02-28-08, 23:56
Has anyone tried this girl in MetroWest? Her number ends in 0361 and she has this note in her latest ad. Post or PM any info you may have. Thanks!

"I'am located just minutes from Mass Pike and Route 9. I'm about 25 minutes outside Boston and from Route 95/128 about 12-15 minutes. Quiet and Private location, plenty of off-street parking, easy access. I have a full bath/shower ( hot w/ strong pressure). I'am in my late-twenties, truly enjoy bodywork and massage ~ Educated in many types of bodywork. Most recent Tantric in 07'. I work out and keep-in shape, keeps up my endurance during massage!"I have seen her a couple of times the previous time she lived in the area. At best, she is flaky and very hard to get in touch with. After my second visit, since the sessions were good, I tried to make another appointment. I did not get a call back that day, no surprise. Then she calls me back at least 2 days after I left her a message. On a weekend (family time.), very uncool and very unprofessional.

But, I tried again. Big mistake. We made an appointment and she asked me to pick her up. A bit out of the ordinary but OK. I picked her up to find she did not have a place, but wanted to go to a hotel and have me make the arrangements. They wanted to see my license. Not happening. I told I can't do it this way and I will take her wherever she wants to go. She gave me a sob story about her family, knee surgery, rent, tuition, etc. I finally gave her some $ just to get out.

So, my advice, stay away, she is a nut job and not in touch with reality.

Joseph Kim
02-29-08, 14:57
Where is may spa?

Can I get address?

Thanks wolves.

Amy (maybe Annie - her pronunciation makes it difficult to tell) runs the same business in a nearby location. Her ad is in the Poenix and phone ends in 3104.

There was a while on Grove when she had great looking girls, but the overall looks have not been as good for quite a while. Nonetheless, its still my favorite place.

Amy is very strict with the girls and makes sure the session lasts an hour and the massage is solid. When she is present, the girls always work very hard. Of course, when she is gone, the girls might give a half-hearted short massage anyway. On balance, I think the average performance there is better than other offerings on the west side of town.

Pika Pepper
03-01-08, 09:12
Where is may spa?

Can I get address?

Thanks wolves.JoeKim, The thread may have confused you:

Annie - runs Mayspa (www.mayspa.net) - its a nicely decorated, clean place. Good massages with limited extras. Annie herself forbids extras, but the other girls have been known to play a little, when the cat's away. Annie worked at Lilly's and FuShen before. Her girl, May, is a board favorite.;) Mayspa is in Waltham near the Walgreen's on Route 20.

Amy - ran Grove St. apartment service - has now moved and advertises in the Phoenix adult section. The girl(s) rotates weekly from NYC, provides a full menu. Amy cares that you have a good experience - Once Amy yelled at a girl who finished only a half hour and made me get udressed so the girl could give another 45 minutes of excellent massage. The new location is just off 128 and barely south of Mass Pike.

Cubes90
03-01-08, 12:34
Hello,

Any experiences with Forever Spa? Good, Bad, open to?

Please PM.

Thanks

Pika Pepper
03-01-08, 16:26
Hello,

Any experiences with Forever Spa? Good, Bad, open to?

Please PM.

ThanksForever Spa is pretty good and its one of the few places in the area that offers a table shower. I am not sure if the menu is very extensive, but some extra service is available. Overall, I think its a good deal since many places charge $70 with no table shower. The few times I've been there the staff were pleasant, attractive and performed a good massage. Once the ending was a bit mechanical, but other times it was quite enjoyable. One girl giggled a lot and was especially nice.

Dan Wesson
03-01-08, 18:26
Cubes, Joe
It is far more useful to first do a search since many places have already been reviewed and info posted. Forever and MaySpa can also be found on CraigsList (CL) or have a web page.

Dan Wesson
03-01-08, 18:37
EZ,

Thanks for the info. I got some other back channel info that basically says the same thing as you. Flaky and unreliable. One told me some guy tried to shake him down after the massage.

Big Bobby35
03-02-08, 02:10
I've come up with a new resolution.

Anyone who comes here and has less than 5 posts and overtly asks a about a specific provider or location smells of bacon and gets put on ignore!

To make the punishment list it is quite easy, and here a are a few alternative ways:

a) PM me about a review on a provider with ZERO posts
b) Directly question something that has been posted within the last week
c) Smell like bacon

I seem to see more lazy lurkers who aren't willing to TOFT than those who are, its got to be 15 jack asses to ever D.Wesson's on this forum!!!!

Before you post a stupid question rtff (read the fucking forum! ) before I posted a single god damn question I read all of 2007 and 2006! Once I did that I didn't question anyone, I did some recon of my own and posted my reviews!

Oink oink piggies!

Jim Mack
03-02-08, 08:39
Do any of you remember a woman that used to give massages out of her apartment on Linden St?

She was very flaky, would look up your horoscope before starting the massage. I only got HRs from her, not sure if she offered anything else.

Any way, my questions. I can't remember her name. Susan, or Sheila? Anyone know where she went or what happened to her?

Hjfetish
03-02-08, 16:56
As a newbie here, I know that I don't have much say in the matter, but for the most part I agree with BigBobby35's resolution. The only part that's difficult is that you can't do a search for abbreviated places. So if a particular AMP has an abbreviated title that everybody uses, it may be difficult to easily find info on that place. And I for one, don't have the time to sift through hundreds of pages of info.

Just my .02.

Spinnerluvr
03-03-08, 01:48
As a newbie here, I know that I don't have much say in the matter, but for the most part I agree with BigBobby35's resolution. The only part that's difficult is that you can't do a search for abbreviated places. So if a particular AMP has an abbreviated title that everybody uses, it may be difficult to easily find info on that place. And I for one, don't have the time to sift through hundreds of pages of info.

Just my .02.Its not that you dont have much to say in the matter, you have NOTHING to day in the matter.

RTFF

Shooter6
03-03-08, 01:50
Most of the posts are one or two lines. If you give it 15-20 minutes a night, you can get through the entire board in a weeks time. I did. Not meaning to bust balls, I just found it very informative and extremely helpful. You'll get familiar with names and locations, which will make the search feature a lot more user friendly to you.

Hjfetish
03-03-08, 12:05
Hey Jackme0ff 2,

I'm not the one that's asking questions. I merely made a suggestion. And why does the fact that you've been here longer and have posted more than me give you the right to claim that I have no say?

If you RTFF, you'd see that I have contributed to this forum.

WebDog
03-03-08, 20:03
She did it to me again -- called Angel at 2:30pm and asked if she could see me at 3:00. She said "sure, come over" and when I got there at 3:05pm she had someone else there and said "come back at 4:30"

A bit pissed but more so disappointed (particularly as I had come from North of Boston and had better options up there) I looked for a 2nd choice. Made it to "Oceanspa" at 299 Newport Ave on the 1st floor (not to be confused with "Chinese Massage" on the 2d floor).

They advertise 1hr/$50 so figured I would give it a shoot at least to kill time. Spacious place with no one there. The guy who greeted my initially insisted that he was performing the massage -- no way dude! So finally got an older woman (probably younger than Angel but looking more tired). She did an *awsome* massage. Thorough and really solid technique. Even a bit sensual (despite being not all cheery nor pleasant in any way). She got near the goods, but wasn't really teasing or warming up. Not surprising, there was no insinuation for extras and I didn't push it. $65/hr with tip for the best massage I have had in a long, long time.

Massage = 10+
Ambiance and Attitude = 3
Extras = 0

Called Angel at 4:30 -- she finally called me back at 4:59 and confirmed for 5:00 for a 1/2 hour. Told her I was in the parking lot (and I was). I walk up stairs only to find she had booked someone already in my place (unfucking believable!!)

Angel is obviously getting overtaxed, and probably also see a lot of no-shows. I have been dealing with that bullshit with her for a few months now.

Dan Wesson
03-03-08, 20:17
Angel is obviously getting overtaxed, and probably also see a lot of no-shows. I have been dealing with that bullshit with her for a few months now.
Doesn't she know it is you that is booking? You would think she would cater to the repeat customers. No matter how busy the biz is, ya got to take care of the regulars.

I had a problem that the provider I would book with was unreliable with time. She was always late, and it pissed me off to no end.

Still, a 10+ massage for a half a benjamin is a deal.

Dan Wesson
03-03-08, 20:25
Anyone here have any 4-hand massage experiences? Erotic or otherwise? I got it in my head that this would be a big turn on. It would be ideal if there was a good ending and bliss if there was nudity on one or both of there their parts. I have scoped out a couple CL ads, but they appear to be "just a massage".

Hjfetish
03-03-08, 20:46
I was going to book with her this week, but I'm not sure anymore now that I read your post.

If you guys are into HJ only, then I strongly recommend Andrea from my earlier report.

Cubes90
03-03-08, 20:51
I'm new as well and did start reading all the information. Started and by the time I got to pg-70 something, I'm like wow. I did go to the website find-a-lay as posted and tons of info, no reviews.

I like AMPs. Been to Mayspa I was teased so frustrating, May is a very pretty girl, but I also understand. Been to Reading. Eh. Been to Holistic Revere 4x, I like it, just a little far. I've asked about 4-ever hoping it's a baby Holistic, but close to home. Been to Golden in Arlington, 4-handed really weird experience. Been to Danvers, pretty good, but far. Plus many more. When I'm relaxing, I like to stay relaxed. Driving in Ma can screw up my good vibe after a good massage.

I got to this board thru CL, otherwise relied on TER. So just new that's all, sifting through years worth of menusia if need not apply today should not qualify me to ask. I also understand. I'm not LE, just a guy looking to find the best if you know what I mean.

Cubes90
03-03-08, 20:58
Anyone here have any 4-hand massage experiences? Erotic or otherwise? I got it in my head that this would be a big turn on. It would be ideal if there was a good ending and bliss if there was nudity on one or both of there their parts. I have scoped out a couple CL ads, but they appear to be "just a massage".I got one at Golden Water...truth be told, kinda weird, both woman were not in sync, kinda felt like taffy. Erotic, but not in a massage situation...story for another day, highly recommend, stay in shape, it matters, gotta deliver the goods.

Pika Pepper
03-03-08, 23:21

Just my .02.HJF makes a valid point - When posts are cryptic, it makes it difficult for fellow readers to find the information, especially newbies.

This is what I find useful in a post:

1. Enough info to figure out what girl, establishment, or ad the post is about. This is important so that we can either find the provider if we like what we hear or avoid her, if not.

2. Some description of the provider. Many of us are visually driven. It really helps to know if the provider is tall or short; thin, average or fat; blonde, brunette or redhead; black, white, asian or hispanic; stacked or flat; etc. At least to help us know if she appeals to those of us with a particluar body part fetish.

3. Some description of services provided and skill level or style. Many of us are service driven. Its a big waste of time and money if the provider's offerings and the client's ineterest does not match. Also, its nice to know if she's good or not. Or too fast, too mechanical, or too slow, etc. Again, it helps to know if she a good match with those of us with a particular interest or fetish. Like DATY or something.

4. General Location - This is handy since I don't have enough time to go across town. It's nice to know if they're anywhere close to me. Why call and leave a phone trail when I could pre-screen here.

Spaz2580
03-04-08, 01:06
Has ne tried the ones posted in CL therapeutic? asian therapy.

I don't think the 4 Handed ones are any good. they are priced pretty expensive to begin with. I can only imagine the upselling.

Spinnerluvr
03-04-08, 01:57
Hey Jackme0ff 2,

I'm not the one that's asking questions. I merely made a suggestion. And why does the fact that you've been here longer and have posted more than me give you the right to claim that I have no say?

If you RTFF, you'd see that I have contributed to this forum.Well, you don't have any say, nor do I. The forum is what it is and i don't run it and neither do you.

If your an IDEA guy start your own board. They take a lot of time to set up and for the word to get out and others to contribute but if you wont take the time to read through this forum its highly unlikely you will pursue that undertaking.

You have already stated you are to lazy to read for your answers so you want your own set of rules and everyone else to do your home work for you while you take shortcuts.

Good Luck with that.

Shooter6
03-04-08, 02:42
Maybe I'm just very perceptive, but if you use this forum combined with CL and the phoenix, you can usually piece together who someone is talking about. You're rarely going to find exact locations posted in the open forum. The couple times I haven't been able to figure it out, I've found people are receptive to PM's provided you are willing to exchange info AND provided it's not your first week here.

In general, I believe the reviews here are fine. But people posting questions for info that is readily available to anyone who puts forth a bit of effort will always rub some the wrong way. Pun intended. I'm not questioning anyones right to ask questions, I'm just pointing out why others may not respond.

WebDog
03-04-08, 15:00
Doesn't she know it is you that is booking? You would think she would cater to the repeat customers. No matter how busy the biz is, ya got to take care of the regulars.

I had a problem that the provider I would book with was unreliable with time. She was always late, and it pissed me off to no end.

Still, a 10+ massage for a half a benjamin is a deal.I can cut her some slack as the first I called I didn't stress it was me -- when I arrived she recognized me and was very apologetic. Part of the problem is her English as not as good as she pretends. Or maybe that is a front for bad service -- dunno. But she does seem to misunderstand a lot of things so it can be hit or miss booking by phone (albeit there is not chance of a walk-in there, so you've got to do it by phone).

RE: 4-Hand Massage -- I concur with the other report; I have had it twice and in both cases it sucked.

If both girls were very cute and in-sync and ones you had seen previously one-on-one then maybe, but in my experience (where those factors did not apply) it resulted in a much less personal and intimate experience. Plus they 're more likely to chatter with each other in Korean/Chinese and the whole thing turns into an assembly line, not a sensual experience.

Hjfetish
03-04-08, 15:15
I was just wondering if any of you guys have seen either of these ladies over the past couple of weeks. I posted a great review of Andrea recently, but I tried to rebook with her last week, and I spoke with Ge. I called one evening, and Ge said that Andrea had an appointment at 8 PM, but that she could fit me in at 7:40. I turned down the offer, and I'm just wondering if they are now more rushed in general. I really would like to see Andrea again, but not if it's going to be a rush job. My only other concern about the new place is that there is a definite lack of privacy.

MassageSeeker
03-04-08, 19:57
Went to asian wellness. Not a good experience. Was interrogated like a prison of war upon entering. Thought I was getting waterboarded next. Massage was ok. Way too much oil. Probably won't go back.

Had better experience on salem st. Good massage. Nice HE.

Leggeddog
03-04-08, 22:43
Has anyone tried these agencies: twiceasnice2x or ellacompanions on eros

They have the same phone numbers.

Dunston27
03-05-08, 00:13
I've been lurking on these boards for a couple months but just recently started to take advantage of the advice on here and explore a little myself.

Last week I made an appointment at Holistic in Revere for 8pm on a Friday night, and had a satisfying experience. A little too pricey for my liking.-- paid $1 upfront and left a $. 4 tip. Overall the experience was good: nice table shower with a little teasing but not much, steam room and sauna for about ten minutes each, and then a better massage than I was expecting. I've been to providence a few times and had terrible massages but the extras and f/s down there made up for it. Overall at Holistic it was nice though. I saw Tammy, about 35, thin/medium build, decent body and very mediocre looks.-- probably a five. After the flip, she whispered something in my ear and smiled, so I just said "yes", and she put a little oil on her hand and gave me a pretty good he. It was quick though, as It had been a while. She cleaned me up with a nice warm towel and finished the massage by stretching my legs out and then helped me get dressed. She put my socks and shoes on for me in the hallway. Overall a nice experience but I don't think I'd pay $1. 4 again. I like what I hear about ge and andrea in Malden, so if anyone has a number or location please pm me.

Spinnerluvr
03-05-08, 01:50
Went to asian wellness. Not a good experience. Was interrogated like a prison of war upon entering. Thought I was getting waterboarded next. Massage was ok. Way too much oil. Probably won't go back.

Had better experience on salem st. Good massage. Nice HE.It use to be a great place when Lee Lee and Maggie were there. It went to hell when LU LU started.

Happy Hunting

Jack Meoff

Dan Wesson
03-05-08, 07:25
I was just wondering if any of you guys have seen either of these ladies over the past couple of weeks. I posted a great review of Andrea recently, but I tried to rebook with her last week, and I spoke with Ge.
Hj,
Read your review of Andrea. She sounds smoking. I like the eye contact part, that is a big boost for my pop. The brazilian ass sounds great too. Any contact? Malden is not my general area, but I may have to make an effort on some weekend. She is definitely on my "todo" list.
Thanks for the report.

Boston P A
03-05-08, 12:49
I was just wondering if any of you guys have seen either of these ladies over the past couple of weeks. I posted a great review of Andrea recently, but I tried to rebook with her last week, and I spoke with Ge. I called one evening, and Ge said that Andrea had an appointment at 8 PM, but that she could fit me in at 7:40. I turned down the offer, and I'm just wondering if they are now more rushed in general. I really would like to see Andrea again, but not if it's going to be a rush job. My only other concern about the new place is that there is a definite lack of privacy.I don't think you said which tanning salon. Can you be more specific about location? (Price?)

Hjfetish
03-05-08, 13:18
I really didn't even try to touch Andrea that much, so I honestly don't know what to tell you there.

If you are going to book with her, I'd ask how long the massage will last first. I'm wondering if there are so busy that things will be rushed. And be prepared to walk through a tanning salon with other people there.

Big Bobby35
03-05-08, 15:17
Malden got crossed off my list when the old hags showed up, thought I'd give a 2nd chance and got a 10min massage by a chick who ended up having a finger missing!

Guess it was a nob job. WILL NOT return.

- Dan, becareful about Andrea. She is not hot, and could even turn a few off if your not into amazon type woman. Tall, dark, slightly heavy spanish about 45-50yrs old.

- Its amazing how my mind turns a 7 for someone else into a 9 for me and then when I get there it is always a let down. You should see the review I have coming up for a dream I had in Maine last week. Wow, comletely wasted way too much monger dollars.

Hjfetish
03-05-08, 15:53
I don't remember the Andrea that I saw being tall or old. She actually spoke pretty good English too.

Big Bobby, is this the same Andrea that I posted about earlier?

" Tonight I made an appointment to see Ge in Malden. Ge has a new incall location at a tanning studio. She was busy, so I ended up seeing Andrea. Now I think I remember seeing in other reviews that Ge works with somebody else who may not be as accommodatng as her, so I immediately got nervous. The first good sign came when she started the massage with me undraped. I asked for the light massage, and she gave a very good light touch massage. She kept brushing innocently across my sack while doing my legs. After the flip, she actually spent some time massaging my chest and stomach and inner legs, which seems to be a rarity. It seems that as soon as you flip at most places, they try to get it over with ASAP. She only offers HJ, as far as I know, but man, what an HJ it was! She teased a lot, and she stretched it out for quite awhile before I finished. I highly recommend her. In fact,t he next time I call, I will probably bypass Ge, just because I liked Andrea so much.

Andrea is about average build with the Brazilian ass. She told me that she weighs bout 130. She has a beautiful face, IMO, and she speaks good English. She's very friendly and conversational and she stares at you and smiles at you while she is giving the HJ. She seems to be somebody who actually wants to give the customer a good time and not like somebody who just wants to rush you out the door."

Boston P A, I didn't think that we were allowed to post phone numbers and exact locations. The price was $80. If you want to PM me, then I can give you more info.

Member #4196
03-06-08, 09:00
What a pleasant surprise I had yesterday. Been working too damn hard and was on the way back up north from Conn and decided to try Leeza for a last min appointment.

Sorry to the guy who just missed getting the 3pm slot, beat ya..lol

The surprise was that after every 5 visits, the 6th one is free and that was my 6th visit. A trip to heaven at no charge, not a bad day.

Not to worry about records being kept. Saw a notebook with Coast Hog name and checks and since I had 5 checks this was my lucky day.

Teased the living hell out of the boys..she loves what she does.

Horny Henry
03-06-08, 13:33
Has anyone seen this gal? Sounds a bit pricy and haven't seen any feedback...

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/593929365.html

Her most recent AD:

Hey have massage appts available this afternoon 2 or 330 each session is an hour long and makes your body feel great. I do not look like a porn star but you will love my service real deep tissue massage with fun extras email me to reserve your time my location is quiet private discreet and very comfortable
my time fills in quick talk to you soon
annie

WebDog
03-06-08, 15:05
Has anyone seen this gal? Sounds a bit pricy and haven't seen any feedback...

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/593929365.html

Her most recent AD:
where does she mention the price? how much? I can't see any mention of $$

Jomonde123
03-06-08, 15:58
New poster here and appreciate all of the information and opinions. Been lurking for a bit and feel obligated to add my 2 cents.

Headed to AMP in Arlington. 1315A on Mass Ave. The other day. They advertise relatively frequently on CL.

Good massage, attractive masseuses (at least 2) and relatively low costs.

I didn't like 2 things about the place however:

1.) You're in a pretty tightly fit area where tables are only separated by sheets/drapes. I could hear everything going right next to me. There are no separate rooms basically.

2.) It's right in a pretty popular section of Arlington. Very visible.

Nothing actually happened for me (as far as HE's), but I think it was much more because I did not actively pursue it than anything else. I'm not one to actively solicit, but the fact that we were so closely set with other tables also was not conducive to making an effort either.

If you are looking for a massage it's a good fit. But there are better places for those looking for extras, imo.

All the best

Horny Henry
03-06-08, 20:10
She doesn't in that AD. She just mentiones $125/hr or $150 topless in other posts.

where does she mention the price? how much? I can't see any mention of $$

Bj4242
03-06-08, 20:25
where does she mention the price? how much? I can't see any mention of $$I've spoken with her over email but not partaken in a massage yet. She quotes $125 + $25 for topless. Don't know what the deal is for extras but I have a hunch a HE is included.

Dan Wesson
03-06-08, 20:38
I have had zero success in reaching Leeza. Does she ever answer the phone? I generally only try on Saturday, but I never leave a message. I have heard much of her cock worship and the location is ideal.

Dan Wesson
03-06-08, 20:40
WD,
Good point about the chit-chat between the ladies, I hadn't considered that. It would definitely be a buzz kill and I would think they would be more likely to engage in it since I would not understand.

Hjfetish
03-06-08, 21:52
Dan,

I got in touch with her a couple of weeks ago, and set up an appointment that I later had to cancel because of car trouble. I was so pissed! Anyway, I've talked to a couple of people who've seen her, and they think that the best time to call her is before she starts in the morning. If I remember correctly, she starts at around 10?

AsianLPGAfan
03-07-08, 08:41
I have not seen Leeza and don't know if she works out of home or hotel. LE keeps an eye on activites here and particularly the wood rd hotels and even the marriot.

From someone that knows LE in this area.

I have made a choice to just keep out of Braintree quincy or weymouth.

Table Shower
03-07-08, 19:37
Was thinking of trying this Phoenix ad in Newton for a change of pace. I called and the woman quoted $70/hr:

ASIAN GIRLS BEST MASSAGE Relaxing body rub. Let us pamper you and relieve tension from your back, neck, and other areas. Our girls will guide you to a state of pure bliss! Newton.

Anyone have info on it?

Tim S
03-07-08, 22:07
Dan,

I got in touch with her a couple of weeks ago, and set up an appointment that I later had to cancel because of car trouble. I was so pissed! Anyway, I've talked to a couple of people who've seen her, and they think that the best time to call her is before she starts in the morning. If I remember correctly, she starts at around 10?

Leeza almsot always books up really fast so like this person said, its best to get her early, and you were right, she does start at 10.

As for someone not being able to get ahold of her, she has two numbers and every time I have called, if she doesnt answer, she returns the call within an hour (as long as you unblock your call, obviously.)

Keep trying to get in touch, well worth it..

Cubes90
03-08-08, 10:21
Just curious. In our neck of the woods is there such a thing as Steam Bath. Similar to Dillions, that may cater to more of what the board supports?

I think it would be pretty sweet if I could get a relaxing steam without the time contrants of Holistic with a great massage for a couple hours to totally relax.

I have had a platza, although pretty relaxing, I found all the males in attendance stightly. Whether a room full of women would be better, the option would be worth a try.

Thoughts?

Fluff
03-08-08, 12:15
I've spoken with her over email but not partaken in a massage yet. She quotes $125 + $25 for topless. Don't know what the deal is for extras but I have a hunch a HE is included.

I've seen her, but before she offered topless. She is a very big woman - huge bottom. Nice professional massage, clean place, heated table, HE.

WebDog
03-09-08, 13:42
I am trying to decipher the message below. Have looked through the thread to see if I missed something, and I can't see what it could have been.

Would appreciate it you would clarify with this context vis-a-vis your neck of the woods and Dillions.

In the meantime, here is a response based on what I can figure out.

In all over the world *except* here (California yes, New England no) they have Asian spas for men with indoor pools, hot tubs, saunas, etc., where you spend as much time as you like, then go to a private room when you're ready for a massage with a HE (no FS option, just a professional massage and HE). I have been to places like this in Australia and California, and they're pretty damn nice (usually membership based and catering exclusively to Asian businessmen -- not the typical AMP crowd off the street.

I am not aware of anything like that around here, but as the Asian population in this area grows, I could see it happening (albeit may be hard for round eyes to break into).

Around here today, we have spas coming from the European traditions (i.e., Steam Baths you mention), which offer pretty much the same thing *except* notably it will be a masseur not masseuse and no HE (or at least I have never asked for one). A platza is nice for what it is, but it is not like having an attractive young Asian girl tenderly catering to every inch of your body.

Here is a good example of treatment and contrast of what you'd expect to find at steam baths in Europe (pretty identical to my experience in both the treatment and therapists) http://russianandturkishbaths.com/Platza.html

The Steam Baths experience worth it at least once, IMHO. But unfortunately, I know of nothing like the Asian spas which might be around here. If you just wanted to hang out in the steam room, I am sure you could do that at many of the RI AMPs such as Central Health, and probably at Holistic at down times. But it is not like going the true upscale spas that cater to Asian men.

You FKK clubs in Germany and Holland offer a similar atmosphere, but they're all about fucking -- not massages, steams, etc.

Bottom line, I don't know any place which provides for the whole lifecycle of services of steams, sauna and massage without any time constraints, but for an extra $20 you could probably hang out in the sauna of any of the RI AMPs that cater to that.

If anyone knew of a similar European/Roman Baths experience around here I would be curious. Maybe the Finnish Steam in Quincy is closest?

Just curious. In our neck of the woods is there such a thing as Steam Bath. Similar to Dillions, that may cater to more of what the board supports?

I think it would be pretty sweet if I could get a relaxing steam without the time contrants of Holistic with a great massage for a couple hours to totally relax.

I have had a platza, although pretty relaxing, I found all the males in attendance stightly. Whether a room full of women would be better, the option would be worth a try.

Thoughts?

Table Shower
03-09-08, 14:15
Was thinking of trying this Phoenix ad in Newton for a change of pace. I called and the woman quoted $70/hr:

ASIAN GIRLS BEST MASSAGE Relaxing body rub. Let us pamper you and relieve tension from your back, neck, and other areas. Our girls will guide you to a state of pure bliss! Newton.

Anyone have info on it?

Well guys, I ended up trying this out today. It had it's positives and negatives but overall was an experience that might be worth repeating another time eventually.

I called ahead of time and to find out where it was located and made an appointment for the arrival. It's in a house in Newton just off Washington Street. Not too far from where Rt 16 and Washington Street intersect.

I have been in this area many times but still had difficulty knowing if I had the right house. So as I kept cruising around, the woman calls me a a few minutes after my appointment was supposed to start wondering where I was. I explained I was not sure if I had the right house but it turned out I did, so I went and knocked on the door. The tough part is that the woman on the phone is not the same woman who is in the house.

I went and knocked on the door and it was not answered at first. The house was also kind of run down and did not seem like the most pleasant place for a massage. But I figured with it being like that, maybe it meant a better chance for extras.

A woman finally answered the door. She barely spoke any English but I thought she was very good looking. She had me get on the phone with the other woman (she called her "her boss") and I let her know it was me and I was there. Again with a language barrier, it was tough for us understanding each other. I think her name was "Hya" or something like that. She was trying to go over the pricing and basically was trying to say the same thing I was quoted on the phone - $70 for the hour. I took out $80 and handed it over. No change given and that's not surprising in this business of course but I let it go.

Then she had me undress but she did not leave the room while I did so which was a little odd. The room only had a small massage table and small chair. There was a stereo on the floor but she did not play any music. So she started the massage with me face down and it was pretty good to start with. She concentrated on all the typical areas and it felt therupeutic like a massage with above average quality would.

One problem was the cell phone rang while she was in the middle of massaging my leg. It seemed like it was only her in the house so no one else to get the phone but her. And she talked on the phone while using the other hand to continue massaging my leg. A negative point here as the phone interruption is annoying but she at least tried to keep going a little so I can't take full points off I guess.

After close to 30 minutes were up, she then was trying to ask me about getting a HJ finish. She motioned with her hand in the international way of describing a HJ and said she wanted extra money for it. I asked how much and she wanted $60 so I went for it. At that point she has me flip over and she started taking off all her clothes - everything and she was bare naked at that point.

She started with the handjob and was pretty agressive with it without any real build up to it. I was able to roam all over her naked skin and that felt good. She kept stroking, hovering over, a little grunting, and eventually we got to the climax. After that she left to get some towels and cleaned me off. Then she got dressed and I got dressed. I gave her the final $60 and was shown the door - this was only 40 minutes later from when I arrived so definitely some short-changing on time. Obviously that happens a lot in this business so no surprise but she probably could have done a little more.

Overall, I'd obviously say there were some good parts and some bad parts of the experience. The bad parts were getting short-changed on time, getting overcharged the $10 at the beginning, being in a run-down kind of house for the whole thing, and her barely speaking any English at all. But some good parts helped make up for at least some of this. The face down massage part felt thorough and certainly helped my mind/body like a real massage would. Even after 20 minutes, I felt sleepy like the bad toxins, etc. were all getting out and that's a sign of a good massage.

Her taking all of her clothes off for the HJ portion was a bonus I was not expecting since she did not mention it would be done and her body was a nice one worth seeing and touching. The HJ itself could have had more build up and taken a little more slowly so I am sort of thumbs even on that itself. I also felt some sort of post-ending massage work while I lied face up would have been good since we still had time left and no face up massage work was done before the HJ began.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a handjob with full nudity, as well as a good thorough back/feet massage while laying face down. And that's as long as you're willing to get a little short-changed and such. I ended up going for $140 total and would have to compare all the factors of going here instead of a place like Mayspa in Waltham for example.

At Mayspa, I can walk there instead of driving to Newton. The massage is more thorough, but no nudity and the HJ is done without any real grunting and such. It runs me $120, so is it worth $20 more with the inconvience of driving to Newton and having less time being massaged overall but getting the full nudity, grunting, etc. part of it. I'd say it could be worth an occasional trip for something different than Mayspa, but I'd probably still choose Mayspa more frequently given everything.

Wiseass
03-09-08, 23:37
In all over the world *except* here (California yes, New England no) they have Asian spas for men with indoor pools, hot tubs, saunas, etc., where you spend as much time as you like, then go to a private room when you're ready for a massage with a HE (no FS option, just a professional massage and HE). I have been to places like this in Australia and California, and they're pretty damn nice (usually membership based and catering exclusively to Asian businessmen -- not the typical AMP crowd off the street.

I am not aware of anything like that around here, but as the Asian population in this area grows, I could see it happening (albeit may be hard for round eyes to break into).Hey, Web Dog!

I don't know how long you've around, but there was a place sort of like that around here. Remember "Richard's Health Club" in Canton (Early 80's). God I MISS that place! Hot Tub, Sauna, Locker room, Showers, Small Weight Room (Of course for show), and the Living Room (with TV).

You would have to change and shower in the Locker Room, You would then come out to the Living Room in your Terry Cloth Towel complete with one pocket (Of course to hold your tip money). You then had a choice of soda or even hot coffee which the girl's got for you. While sitting on the couch you would scope out who you wanted and then hand her your ticket. Sometimes you had to be quick or someone would grab the girl you wanted and you would have to wait an hour for her to get done with the guy who beat you to the draw!

Massage was with massage oil, wiped off, then baby powder with fingertips. After raising the pole, BBBJ or BBBJ & FS. LE got wise through a rat and shutdown the place.

GOD I MISS THAT PLACE!

P.S. Danish Health Club in Kittery, Maine was similar!

Phat Bastard
03-10-08, 08:09

Wasn't that the place in the rotary under the restaurant? :)

Member #4196
03-10-08, 08:14
I have had zero success in reaching Leeza. Does she ever answer the phone? I generally only try on Saturday, but I never leave a message. I have heard much of her cock worship and the location is ideal.

Dan,

Do you have the number that starts with 774..if so keep trying.

Leave her a message and she will return your call.

Tell her CH sent you on the message if you leave one.

She is worth the efforts.

Cubes90
03-10-08, 09:49
[QUOTE=WebDog]I am trying to decipher the message below. Have looked through the thread to see if I missed something, and I can't see what it could have been.

Would appreciate it you would clarify with this context vis-a-vis your neck of the woods and Dillions...[QUOTE]Dillions is a Russian bath house in Chelsea http://www.dillonsbaths.com/ Great steam, but. Quick story. I went with a buddy of mine we worked together he is a 6'2" black man 260lbs and I'm a white boy with a back tattoo that wraps at 220lbs and we were both gym rats.

So we arrived, although back in 1991 or so, we got the impression that guys like us normally did not visit Dillions.

At that time, it was clearly a much older, over weight crowd hanging out naked, but we paid for plazta's. So we're hanging, getting a steam and waiting our turn. We didn't know that platza's were giving by overweight naked men and watched. Well, guy pointed to us, which one first, well it was me. Started stomached down, which was ok, and then asked to turn over, when I was a little uncomfortable with naked guys, bumping me and scrubbing me down with mentholated leaves or something like that.

Then one said grab your balls, I said, why, just do it. So I did. Lift your legs, he said, why, just do it. They scrubbed my butt. I was like ok, this was unexpected, my buddy said, f*** this I'm out of here and he bolted. The guy didn't have anyone else grab there balls before me so I was not expecting it and he said what's wrong with you buddy. I said his Johnsons too big, he can't hold it and lift his legs. Guy smacked me with the leaves, smart ass.

So I did as I was told, he scrubbed my ass, I was feeling a little out of place, they finished no harm no foul just my pride. My buddy was in the shower, ragging on me, but I told, ohhhhh my ass felt like it just ate a peppermint patty, kinda nice. He was like there's something wrong with you. Long story short, wasn't really all that bad looking back, just out of MY comfort zone. We amde more of it than it was.

Naked men don't do it for me, but my buddy made sure that all knew that I, had an oak tree stuck up my butt. When I told all after that it was not half bad. They thought not only is he cooked for having a big tattoo, now he's ok with over weight men scrubbing him down, what's next. Looking back, it was really good, as I get older (49) I don't seem to care as much about the little things like that.

That is when I started looking for massages after working out, it felt awesome, but from woman is my preference. Then when in Jamacia, I was introduced to the HE, this was one hell of a massage. I was hooked. I still work out very regularly, the massage holds me together after years of injuries, I do look for a great massage with. But massage first. So for those that now of the great massage with. Especially of Asian. Naked works, I like 90 minutes.

Better yet, if I could find a room full of naked woman, in a steam, asking me to grab my balls while they scrub my butt, give a massage with a HE, what more could I guy ask for. In a steam that is.

Wiseass
03-10-08, 11:50
Wasn't that the place in the rotary under the restaurant? :)Believe it was off a rotary (So long ago!), and was under a restaurant. Long parking lot with the entrance to the "Health Club" LOL in the back corner of the building. Never was there when the restaurant was open. Always went late in the evening on weekends.

The Good Old Days!

Member #4196
03-10-08, 13:04
Wasn't that the place in the rotary under the restaurant? :)

Right across the Sara Long Rte 1 bridge on the right hand side.

Famous for the LE bust and the law suits that continue today.

That place was too close to home for me..lol

WebDog
03-10-08, 15:59
Thanks Tony. Unfortunately I came out here too late for that. I never made it to any of the good "health clubs" in this area (not even Olde English, Danish, et al)

In the 1990s the street scene was a lot more exciting to me and the idea of paying $100+ for an HE back then sounded crazy to me. Boy how times have changed!

Hey, Web Dog!

I don't know how long you've around, but there was a place sort of like that around here. Remember "Richard's Health Club" in Canton (Early 80's). God I MISS that place! Hot Tub, Sauna, Locker room, Showers, Small Weight Room (Of course for show), and the Living Room (with TV).

You would have to change and shower in the Locker Room, You would then come out to the Living Room in your Terry Cloth Towel complete with one pocket (Of course to hold your tip money). You then had a choice of soda or even hot coffee which the girl's got for you. While sitting on the couch you would scope out who you wanted and then hand her your ticket. Sometimes you had to be quick or someone would grab the girl you wanted and you would have to wait an hour for her to get done with the guy who beat you to the draw!

Massage was with massage oil, wiped off, then baby powder with fingertips. After raising the pole, BBBJ or BBBJ & FS. LE got wise through a rat and shutdown the place.

GOD I MISS THAT PLACE!

Dan Wesson
03-10-08, 19:29
Dan,
Do you have the number that starts with 774..if so keep trying.
Leave her a message and she will return your call.
Tell her CH sent you on the message if you leave one.
She is worth the efforts.
CH,
Thanks, I will drop the reference. Been too busy lately to wander out but I do need to try her out. I need a close provider. With gas going up, the road trip will cost more than the massage!

Leggeddog
03-11-08, 23:30
Ran into an old friend who use to work there many years ago. She is on eros under D. Massage. Great girl, you'll go back several times.

Member #4196
03-12-08, 10:50
Ran into an old friend who use to work there many years ago. She is on eros under D. Massage. Great girl, you'll go back several times.

Ahhh, the infamous Delphine, an old friend of mine as well who I ashamed to say I haven't seen in about 8 months.

Guys, this one is a "keeper" and although the price is high for just a massage, it is definitely worth at least one visit.

She is a visual and sensual sight to behold.

Leggeddog
03-12-08, 13:25
Coast Dog is on the money

Rufus617
03-12-08, 14:21
anyone know anything about Lucy's Body Shop in Waltham? Seems legit, but never hurts to ask.

AsianLPGAfan
03-12-08, 16:13
Was in Watertown doing errands.

Had an hour to kill. Called Orchid said I could come right over. I was in the square. 60 Dollars for a decent therapeutic massage from an middle aged Amy. She gave a decent effort put hot packs on my aching back and washed off the lotion. The session was undraped but on flip I was covered in my groin region. Attempted no roaming. Tipped 20. She asked me to come back.

The other gal there looked younger but still not under 30.

Massage was not bad considering the last minute appt.

The place was busy and a guy was sitting to wait his turn.

No privacy to wait.

Is there anything worth pursuing a second time or should I attempt my luck in Arlington or Waltham?

Table Shower
03-12-08, 18:35
anyone know anything about Lucy's Body Shop in Waltham? Seems legit, but never hurts to ask.

Have seen the ad a lot but have never heard any reports.

Table Shower
03-12-08, 18:37
Was in Watertown doing errands.

Had an hour to kill. Called Orchid said I could come right over. I was in the square. 60 Dollars for a decent therapeutic massage from an middle aged Amy. She gave a decent effort put hot packs on my aching back and washed off the lotion. The session was undraped but on flip I was covered in my groin region. Attempted no roaming. Tipped 20. She asked me to come back.

The other gal there looked younger but still not under 30.

Massage was not bad considering the last minute appt.

The place was busy and a guy was sitting to wait his turn.

No privacy to wait.

Is there anything worth pursuing a second time or should I attempt my luck in Arlington or Waltham?

I'd say Mayspa in Waltham would be better than that place. Ask for May and if you're nice with how you ask about it, you can get a nice finish with a little roaming.

Dan Wesson
03-12-08, 19:18
Well I can say Forever Young was OK on my first visit, but I hear the girl (Angela) is gone for a while. I can say that MaySpa has May who is a babe and Ling (sp?) who is average. Both offer that little extra you seek. I plan to check out a girl who only works the weekends (Grace, I think) who I saw on the way out last time I was there. I would also suggest to try Sunday since the manager (Annie) is not generally there, and the girls are a little more "relaxed".

Shooter6
03-12-08, 23:52
D is amazing. Well worth the price, the fingertip portion of the massage is outstanding. Once you've seen her a few times, if you click, there can be more options on the table, reasonably priced. The person who initially gave me her info was told nicely that options were not available, I have found otherwise. Obviously YMMV.

Either way, the massage alone is worth it.

Shooter6
03-13-08, 00:07
Visited Aiko again this past Saturday. I think the fact that it was a Saturday and it was my 3rd visit there both worked in my favor. Saturdays are slow for her. Went a bit over time and also did much more teasing than my other visits.

In fairness, I must also mention something else. After my massage, I figured out the watch mystery. My watch was an hour off again. Turns out the battery is just starting to weaken. I'm not exactly sure on the mechanics, but apparently the body heat of keeping the watch on my wrist keeps the battery going. The two times I took it off recently, each time for 1 hour massages, it must have stopped shortly after I removed it. Then it must have started shortly after I put it back on.

I'm glad I can stop scratching my head about that. Still, I will not be returning to see Sue.

Jomonde123
03-13-08, 07:33
anyone know anything about Lucy's Body Shop in Waltham? Seems legit, but never hurts to ask.Great but professional massage and I do not believe there are extras. At the least, I was not offered any.

Jomonde123
03-13-08, 07:39
I've been to Mayspa and seen May on at least 2 occasions. While I do agree with everyone on the board about her review wise, I'd like to see one of the other therapists, just for curiosity's sake.

Any suggestions or opinions?

Thanks in advance.

Turbonium K
03-13-08, 17:21
Anyone know where the local "Coco" went? I know she lived in Quincy, worked in Arlington for a spell.

I got a massage from her months ago, wanted to repeat but she's since disappeared.

Hope I'm not being too general - Coco isn't an uncommon work-name!

Rufus617
03-13-08, 18:15
Just started seeing ads on CL THS for "Body and Soul" in Bedford. It's near work and my boss was out of town, so I figured I'd skip out early and try it out. It's on the second floor of a tech park building near the Naked Fish. Directly inside the building's exterior door are stairs to the second floor, which is subdivided into a few offices. It looked totally empty other than Body&Soul, which has three total rooms. You walk into a waiting room with a bottled water dispenser, two couces, a desk and a fridge. There are two massage rooms off of it. #2 is not yet functional... she doesn't yet have a covering for the bottom part of the floor to ceiling windows.

I knocked on the door, heard muffled voices inside, but no one came to open it. I tried the handle and walked right in. It was obvious that a massage was going on in #1 so I just sat and waited. I think I dozed off on the couch because the next thing I know, 20 minutes had passed. I could hear what was happening in #1 and I thought what I heard was promising. I +1'd that thought when she left the room holding a towel in a way that appeared to indicate there was liquid inside and she didn't want to spill it.

Long story short: massage was IMO good (though I am NOT an authority). I only had a hh and she didn't have me flip at all. It started draped and ended up not draped. There was some teasing but I kept indicating I wanted more, but she didn't bite. At the end, I turned over and asked for a finish which she declined. She says she doesn't do that and swore she didn't do it with the previous client. She offered to rub my legs while I finished, which I declined.

$40/hh, $75/h

I didn't tip and won't return. She was very nice, young and fairly attractive, but a normal massage isn't what I was after.

Wiseass
03-14-08, 01:45
Anyone know where the local "Coco" went? I know she lived in Quincy, worked in Arlington for a spell.

I got a massage from her months ago, wanted to repeat but she's since disappeared.
Hope I'm not being too general - Coco isn't an uncommon work-name!Don't know if your talking about MY "Coco". Mine is Half Chinese/ Half Japanese. She's a sweetheart!!! You would have to provide a physical description in order to verify its the same "Coco". Also, where in Arlington she worked. Known mine for quite a while. In fact just about 4 years!!!!

It may seem like a lot to provide, but as you implied (if I understood you correctly) there's not just one Coco!

George Elhad
03-14-08, 03:27
Hello,

Sorry, I'm a newbie here. I apologize if I'm doing this wrongly, but I've read all the reports here and found gey the most interesting. Does anybody know where I can find her or how I can reach her? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Leggeddog
03-14-08, 14:19
Saw a girl named Coco on Comm by Brookline Mart last week, no sure if she is the same, spoke very looking english. last digits of phone 6663

Phat Bastard
03-14-08, 14:25
Saw a girl named Coco on Comm by Brookline Mart last week, no sure if she is the same, spoke very looking english. last digits of phone 6663

Sorry man, I had to laugh at that one;)

Longjblues
03-14-08, 15:15
D is amazing. Well worth the price, the fingertip portion of the massage is outstanding. Once you've seen her a few times, if you click, there can be more options on the table, reasonably priced. The person who initially gave me her info was told nicely that options were not available, I have found otherwise. Obviously YMMV.

Either way, the massage alone is worth it.D provides the best massage experience I've ever had. I, too, was told that there weren't options. As with all ladies, YMMV I guess.

Leggeddog
03-14-08, 16:23
My bust. LOL very little english.....Happy to see someone checking the grammar. ROLFL

Turbonium K
03-14-08, 17:06
So, it took me reading through Providence Massage Reports to find that she's now located in RI - Branch Ave!

She'd worked at 4Evr in Arlington last Fall.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=606785&postcount=1180

Thanks for the assist nonetheless!

[note: loved my Coco massage, but if I were to head to RI I'd prefer to experience one of the great AMPs there with girls half Coco's age and killer bodies. No offense to Coco, of course]

Wiseass
03-15-08, 16:17
So, it took me reading through Providence Massage Reports to find that she's now located in RI - Branch Ave

[note: loved my Coco massage, but if I were to head to RI I'd prefer to experience one of the great AMPs there with girls half Coco's age and killer bodies. No offense to Coco, of course]Thought you referring to MY Coco until you hit the age comment! It would sounds like your into 15-18 yr olds if it were MY Coco. Don't know of any AMPs that have them that young! Nonetheless, MY Coco does or did work at Branch Ave. Not sure what her situation is now. Hasn't been there at least 2 weeks. 2 weeks back she had the Flu, last week on "vacation". Planning to give her a jingle this weekend.

Rito1
03-15-08, 20:23
Went to angel's this week. Arrived 5 min early and had to wait for one of you to finish up. Went in and received the hard massage with the walk on the back. Felt good overall. Did the flip thing. Angel did the strip thing. Rito jr finished with 15 min still on the clock. Hot towels & a face massage and I am done. .6 +.4 and left happy.

Jim Mack
03-16-08, 06:57
I saw a report on the news this morning regarding the woman on Mass Ave in Arlington being arrested. This is the one that had the entrance on the side of the building. It's just past Arlington Center, going towards Lexington.

She offered extras to an undercover cop. The report said the place had been under surveillance.

Turbonium K
03-16-08, 09:38
Oof. No no, my coco was most likely late 30s / early 40s. Long black hair, seemed tied to her cellphone (it sounded like appointments). Also really liked talking about the Patriots of all things.

Who knows, maybe your Coco is the one this guy was talking about, and not mine. Just really curious where she ended up.

Thought you referring to MY Coco until you hit the age comment! It would sounds like your into 15-18 yr olds if it were MY Coco. Don't know of any AMPs that have them that young! Nonetheless, MY Coco does or did work at Branch Ave. Not sure what her situation is now. Hasn't been there at least 2 weeks. 2 weeks back she had the Flu, last week on "vacation". Planning to give her a jingle this weekend.

Dan Wesson
03-16-08, 17:50
I saw a report on the news this morning regarding the woman on Mass Ave in Arlington being arrested. This is the one that had the entrance on the side of the building. It's just past Arlington Center, going towards Lexington.

She offered extras to an undercover cop. The report said the place had been under surveillance.
Sounds like she offered more than extras; she propositioned him. She had also been under surveillance from previous locations. She was just dumb.
"They also declined to comment on whether other massage businesses in Arlington are also being investigated." That would be a bummer, I am just starting to like the service at FY.

Turbonium K
03-16-08, 19:57
800 Mass is what got hit.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/arlington/homepage/x1993300487

I also fear for my beloved FY!

Wiseass
03-17-08, 00:56
Oof. No no, my coco was most likely late 30s / early 40s. Long black hair, seemed tied to her cellphone (it sounded like appointments). Also really liked talking about the Patriots of all things.

Who knows, maybe your Coco is the one this guy was talking about, and not mine. Just really curious where she ended up.Ok, let's try to end the mystery!

My Coco is the one this guy is talking about (The link you posted). She worked at Branch Ave. Notice I said "worked"

I called her last night and she was home. Still not working. I convinced her to let me come over to her house. She shares an apartment with a couple. Yes, its in Quincy (Where a lot of Asians live). Met her roommates and socialized a bit. When I went out for a smoke she joined me and explained that she could not do anything here and would let me know where she's working next week. I convinced her to come to my House and away we went (Remember I've known her for 4 yrs). At my house, enjoyed 1/2 & 1/2 with a lot of DATY (she loves that).

When I dropped her off, she said she should be working next week in Boston. Yes, Turbo K in Boston! She said its a new place. Don't know whether its a Brand New Establishment or just new to her. Will let you know!

Now, MY Coco did work at 4evr in Arlington for a short spell, but most of the time she was at Branch Ave. She is about 5' to 5' 1", hair down to her tits, A cup (a little above flat), flat ass, wide hips for her frame. She gained about 5 lbs in the mid-drift section since I last saw her at Branch Ave. Which was about 6 weeks ago.

Oh, I did ask her age last night. Her answer was 38, 39, almost 40. So I guess I owe you an apology. Thought she fell in the 30 to 35 age range.

Will keep you updated if this is the same Coco. Just give the word.
Will let my Brother Mongers know if a new place does open in Boston!

I hope this post has helped!

Phat Bastard
03-17-08, 06:02
My bust. LOL very little english.....Happy to see someone checking the grammar. ROLFL

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make fun of your lack of english.

It was so good in your other posts that I hadn't realized that you'd suddenly forgotten how to write it.;)

Leggeddog
03-17-08, 08:12
That is what happens when you type with two fingers. LOL

Phat Bastard
03-17-08, 08:25
That is what happens when you type with two fingers. LOL

You type better than me, I type like a drunken chimp.:)

Rufus617
03-17-08, 16:14
Had a great session with Shirley today. She's older (40s?), blonde, nice body, killer ass. Only booked a 30 min session, but the service left nothing to be desired. No talk of tip. She offered for topless, who was I to decline. Allowed full roaming. She's VERY enthusiastic.

As I was leaving, there was a young(er) latina-looking woman with a HUGE rack sitting in the waiting room - does anyone know anything about her - name, what's offered, etc?

Stan Daround
03-17-08, 16:37
I was planning on asking for a PM Re: Thai Massage in Watertown, but before I did, I went back to RTFF. It only made me more confused.
Watertown has gotten so-so reviews (too much oil) and Quincy has not had many reviews under a search for "Thai".
Any PM help would be appreciated. Hoping to visit late week.

Dan Wesson
03-17-08, 19:13
Had a great session with Shirley today. She's older (40s?), blonde, nice body, killer ass. Only booked a 30 min session, but the service left nothing to be desired. No talk of tip. She offered for topless, who was I to decline. Allowed full roaming. She's VERY enthusiastic.

As I was leaving, there was a young(er) latina-looking woman with a HUGE rack sitting in the waiting room - does anyone know anything about her - name, what's offered, etc?
Shirley is nice. I would think though she was expecting a tip of .5. If you left less, you will know next time, she will be less accomodating.

Laura is also 40's, but has a great body. Again, the general tip expectation there is .5.

The latin looking woman is Gina. Never tried her.

Rocket97
03-17-08, 19:49
After reading about the recent reviews for Shirley, I decided to do some research. I found the number online and gave them a call. My concern is that the lady who answered the phone sounded very legit. She didn't have an accent and sounded very professional. Is there any doubt that HR is available at this place? She also told me that its 80 bucks for a 45-50 minutes massage which seems kinda steep to me. Any advice is appreciated as I am always looking for new places in and around Boston.

Thanks for your help guys.

Aprilia Rsv
03-17-08, 20:44
800 Mass is what got hit.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/arlington/homepage/x1993300487

I also fear for my beloved FY!

LOL - my favorite quote "Our concerns are obvious,” said Ryan. “Businesses such as these have an adverse effect on the quality of life in Arlington and bring with it other type of criminal activity.”"

Yes, as we all know a handjob is a "gateway" act... once there's a hand on your cock, fire and brimstone are next!

Ezdrift
03-17-08, 21:46

As I was leaving, there was a young(er) latina-looking woman with a HUGE rack sitting in the waiting room - does anyone know anything about her - name, what's offered, etc?Her name is Gina. I saw her in the waiting room a month or so ago and could not help but notice her. Very curvy with a huge rack, I agree. I have not had a session with her yet, but I will give her a go one of these days.

Rufus617
03-17-08, 23:43
Shirley is nice. I would think though she was expecting a tip of .5. If you left less, you will know next time, she will be less accomodating.

I actually left .6 (I debated leaving .4 then decided to cough up the extra bill). Like I said, she didn't mention it at all, and the only other woman I've seen there is Michelle (who originally asked for .8).

Mr Boston
03-18-08, 00:23
LOL - my favorite quote "Our concerns are obvious,” said Ryan. “Businesses such as these have an adverse effect on the quality of life in Arlington and bring with it other type of criminal activity.”"

Yes, as we all know a handjob is a "gateway" act... once there's a hand on your cock, fire and brimstone are next!Actually, once the hand is on your cock, you hope that is the gateway to a blowjob, or more!

Hey waddaya expect from Arlington -- dry town even. When are places going to learn -- you advertise too much, take too many risks, maybe stay open too late in a place like Arlington, you invite trouble. Or at least LE.

Dan Wesson
03-18-08, 20:29
I actually left .6 (I debated leaving .4 then decided to cough up the extra bill). Like I said, she didn't mention it at all, and the only other woman I've seen there is Michelle (who originally asked for .8).
And therein lies the problem at Mandala. Most of the ladies (with maybe two exceptions) would rather have no appt than take one with a tip less than .5 or.6. And it just goes up from there (with a couple of them) for topless. Overall, I can't justify it anymore given some of the Chinese spas I have been visiting for the last couple months.
Having said that, it seems a fairly safe spa and Shirley and Laura provide a good massage.

Dan Wesson
03-18-08, 20:48
Decided to give FY another run and booked with Anna, since I don't really know any others there since Angela left. What a lucky draw. Anna I would guess is mid to late thirties (but I am a poor judge of the age of Chinese women). Good looking, long, auburn looking curly hair (but it is so damn dark there, I could be a little off). Gave her the house fee, denied the table shower and we were off and running. After she asked who I had visited there before, she was off and running, no need to telegraph my needs. She was massaging my goods after 10 minutes. After the flip, topless roaming was readily available. She has a nice set of B cups and good size nipples that jump right up. Needless to say, she got me off in short time. Could have been the nasty verbal exchange with a Chinese accent. Now the surprise was that she came back with a hot towel and then continued to give another half hour of a good, firm massage. Firm, not painful. Very pleasant experience, with the exception she used the front room nearest the door and some monger came in with no appt and she had to go out front once.
Overall:
Anna - 8
Massage - 9
Enthusiam - 9 she is very friendly and non-mechanical
Finish - 9

.7 for the house, .4 gratuity and a big hug and I am outta there with a smile!

I like this place, and on the way out I saw another lovely, younger provider, but did not catch her name. Let's hope the do-gooders leave it alone!

Rufus617
03-18-08, 20:49
And therein lies the problem at Mandala. Most of the ladies (with maybe two exceptions) would rather have no appt than take one with a tip less than .5 or.6. And it just goes up from there (with a couple of them) for topless. Overall, I can't justify it anymore given some of the Chinese spas I have been visiting for the last couple months.
Having said that, it seems a fairly safe spa and Shirley and Laura provide a good massage.

Agreed. I had been meaning to try Shirley after seeing her in the waiting room once. And now that I saw Gina (thanks for giving me her name), I'll probably have to go again to see her.

Member #4196
03-19-08, 09:11
Coast Dog is on the money

Hey who you calling a dog....LOL

Just bustin....

Spaz2580
03-19-08, 09:55
Would agree that the cost is too high there. Hse fee and the tips some of them ask for = 1. 4 or 1. 6. Those are FS prices.

Rontony
03-19-08, 13:20
Hey who you calling a dog....LOL

Just bustin....Hi,

Can you give me some names, places and rates and sessions what there like New to the area Merrimack Valley.

Leggeddog
03-19-08, 16:11
These damn fingers.

Turbonium K
03-20-08, 08:56
So I called in for an appointment at FY yesterday. I ask for Anna, "No Here, " so I ask for Amy, "No Here". But I know they were there just the day before! I'm told Shelly is there. Shelly? When I get there at my scheduled time, the front door is locked.

Let's face it. I try to look inconspicuous when I enter/exit an AMP. And FY's on a fairly busy street. So to walk up to the door, be stuck trying to push it open and then having to walk away. Sucked.

I called them again from around the corner to open the door for me.

On the quick, my mind wondered. Did they 1) rotate the girls out early and ahead of schedule, and 2) keep the door locked for walk-ins. Because of what happened up at 800 Mass a few days earlier?

Regardless, had my massage with Shelly. Not recommended. Mechanical at best. Wears a heavily-padded bra. I'd recommend waiting until a fresh new batch arrives or some of the better regular gals get back. FY is still my favorite, regardless of an occasional bump in the road.

Member #4196
03-20-08, 11:28
These damn fingers.

No problem...actually 4 fingered whiz here too just had to laugh and post after I saw the "dog" which is the truth...LOL

Member #4196
03-20-08, 11:30
Hi,

Can you give me some names, places and rates and sessions what there like New to the area Merrimack Valley.

Just FYI...first post new to the board and asking for info...suggest you do some reading here first and then use the search thread. Some great info available with some effort.

Spinnerluvr
03-20-08, 14:34
Hi,

Can you give me some names, places and rates and sessions what there like New to the area Merrimack Valley.I will explain it to you as it was explained to me as i have explained it to others.

Chances are the information you seek is already here. RTFF, if you are not sure what RTFF means look at the top of the page and you will see "Abbreviations" click on that for a further explanation.

If want info you must share info and you can start by RTFF!!

Happy Hunting

Jack

Pulsed Thirty
03-20-08, 16:07
Can someone tell me Forever Young is located?

AsianLPGAfan
03-20-08, 19:37
I m usually go for amp or aamp but I read Cl therpeutic ads.

Occasionally this flowergirl posts.

I certainly would be open to try new talent if worthwhile?

Is it a safe area ? Is it a value?

Dan Wesson
03-20-08, 20:01
So I called in for an appointment at FY yesterday. I ask for Anna, "No Here, " so I ask for Amy, "No Here". But I know they were there just the day before! I'm told Shelly is there. Shelly? When I get there at my scheduled time, the front door is locked.
You are correct, Anna was just there this weekend and she told me she works 6 days a week. Which 6 I don't know, she had my goods in her hand at the time and I didn't pay attention.

Wiseass
03-21-08, 01:28
Ok, let's try to end the mystery!

My Coco

When I dropped her off, she said she should be working next week in Boston. Yes, Turbo K in Boston! She said its a new place. Don't know whether its a Brand New Establishment or just new to her. Will let you know!

Now, MY Coco did work at 4evr in Arlington.

I hope this post has helped!Did You read Post 1352? A Lot of unselfish effort on my part! LOL

Stressed Out
03-21-08, 09:56

I looked on CL to see if she had a post up. I didn't see any today. I haven't seen a 'flowergirl' in my travels but the way they change names you never know. If you see her post again and copy it for us or give us a little more info then hopefully someone can help you and the rest of us out. Hey maybe she is a hidden pleasure!

Big Bobby35
03-21-08, 10:36
Been on the road and needed to take a nap. While napping had a wonderful experience at a spa sounded something like FY. Made no appt, walked in and got a very skinny girl called Tracy or thats what it sounded like. Place was very quiet until the phone started. Tracy had to answer as regular mammasan was out. Girl was about 5'5 maybe 100lbs. Tiny skinny. Was surprised her chest was as large as it was (b cup). Not hot but better than the fatty korean mamas. Got TS no teasing (bad sign). She thought I was under 21, oops. Far from it! Heard in my dreams all those other mongers calliing for Anna repeatedly, even though she was off. Got close to last 5min and said still sore pointing to mr. Big bobby. She said not here we don't' do it. But little strategic hand placement soothed her nerves. Diddn't push the top but ass was used for leverage. Overalll 8 massage, looks 7, attitude 7. Will repeat, maybe with others.

Flowergirl. I have seen her posts, but nothing direct here about reviews.

Anyone else smell a lot of new bacon on here? Oinky oink. Looks like Arl may be a busy town this summer. Happens when you have 3-5 over abundance of massagies.

Celtic 1
03-21-08, 13:28

GORGEOUS FEMALE OFFER MASSAGE
Reply to: serv-613579659@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-21, 10:36AM EDT

I am offering a special that you need to take advantage of. Your body will love my massage and you will be glad you came. This is Sweedish massage only but it is exquisite. please email me for details open 9am-11pm

Her email is flowergirlobe@gmail.com

Bj4242
03-21-08, 14:47
I am offering a special that you need to take advantage of. Your body will love my massage and you will be glad you came. This is Sweedish massage only but it is exquisite. please email me for details open 9am-11pm
Her email is flowergirlobe@gmail.comI've talked with Karen (at least that might be her real name) via email and phone but haven't actually been down to see her. She's young for sure, seems easy going and like a nympho, but doesn't actually quote services and rates usually. I think it's in the 100 neighborhood. She's on Hyde Park Ave, which isn't the most convenient area, and has really flexible hours. Basically, it doesn't sound like she's a scam or LE, but she may be different things to different mongers. Oh, and physically she's a cute, curvy black girl. Did I mention young? If anyone TOFTT, I'd love to find out the results!

Turbonium K
03-21-08, 14:56
I missed it somehow - thanks for the head's up! :)

Sounds like they are one and the same Coco.

Let me (and all of us) know where she ends up next!

Did You read Post 1352? A Lot of unselfish effort on my part! LOL

Beach Guy94
03-21-08, 15:09
Hi,

I saw her a couple of months ago - nice walk up in Hype Park. Nice girl, tries hard, pretty good value.

PM me if you like.

Her email is flowergirlobe@gmail.com

Lonedrag
03-21-08, 17:50

Her email is flowergirlobe@gmail.comIs she good looking?

Dan Wesson
03-21-08, 19:51
Anyone else smell a lot of new bacon on here? Oinky oink. Looks like Arl may be a busy town this summer. Happens when you have 3-5 over abundance of massagies.
I am occasionally confused by your posts, but this one really confuses me.

Dan Wesson
03-21-08, 20:04
Can someone tell me Forever Young is located?
Does your Web TV come with google? Do a search!

Lonedrag
03-22-08, 19:53
Whats the 411 on Lilliana the girl who post on CL theraputic. Does she provide a good ending?

Also review

I went to see the brazilian girls in Lynn who post in CL erotic. They were average looking probally 33-40 years old. I seen one got a so-so massage but a decent ending

AsianLPGAfan
03-23-08, 18:01
Whats the 411 on Lilliana the girl who post on CL theraputic. Does she provide a good ending?

Also review

I went to see the brazilian girls in Lynn who post in CL erotic. They were average looking probally 33-40 years old. I seen one got a so-so massage but a decent endingI take a pass on her.

I peek at the CL ads but this gal spams the boards from what snapshots I see.
Her massage has been panned by many.

She was doing un sanitary foot baths a few weeks ago until it was pointed out to her.
Some one commented her extra skills are lacking.

She isn't a TOFT material either.

Adobe
03-23-08, 18:22
Lilliana operates north of Boston, off of 93, out of a small, cluttered room in her mother's place. Roaming is light, HE is provided. She says she's engaged and won't go father than HE. She's a little spacey.

Kind of far and off the beaten path for a so-so massage, but not the most expensive fee either. For variety's sake you might want to give her a try. (But beware, she likes to use this chocolate-scented stuff on you that's a bit gritty . . . not exactly great for sensitive spots.)

Also review

I went to see the brazilian girls in Lynn who post in CL erotic. They were average looking probally 33-40 years old. I seen one got a so-so massage but a decent ending

Pulsed Thirty
03-24-08, 14:35
Does your Web TV come with google? Do a search!This seems to be a really friendly forum, thanks for the help, can anyone other than mr friendly tell me where FY is located in Arlington.

Thanks

Oeddeo
03-24-08, 15:09
Does anybody know anything about "back to basic massage" in Quincy?

http://www.quincymassage.com/

Magicmanim
03-24-08, 15:46
I've been to Mayspa and seen May on at least 2 occasions. While I do agree with everyone on the board about her review wise, I'd like to see one of the other therapists, just for curiosity's sake.

Any suggestions or opinions?

Thanks in advance.I went to MaySpa today Monday 3/24/08 & I was seen by MAY, she is very pretty and gave a fair massage but when asked for a little extra , she said a flat NO, very cold. I won't waist my money on that girl again. I had heard she was nice and you always had a nice happy ending, but I guess she was having a bad day. I recomand a pass on May.

Big Bobby35
03-24-08, 18:23
Dan what I was saying is seems to be more and more LE prescence on here and it isn't hard to see. When you see certain areas where 5 new people with very few posts and ZERO feedback it isn't hard to see.

Didn't mean to confuse, but wouldn't like to get any of my fav's in a bind.

Spinnerluvr
03-24-08, 18:26
This seems to be a really friendly forum, thanks for the help, can anyone other than mr friendly tell me where FY is located in Arlington.

ThanksI would be glad to help, RTFF like everyone else, do a search on Google like another kind member already told you, let your fingers do the walking and use the yellow pages or engage your brain and figure it out.

Next you will want someone to drop you off to save on gas.

RTFF, then contribute!

Happy Hunting

Jack

Dan Wesson
03-24-08, 19:33
This seems to be a really friendly forum, thanks for the help, can anyone other than mr friendly tell me where FY is located in Arlington. Thanks
Actually, I think I let ya off pretty easy, considering. So let me give you the general wisdom I have seen dispensed here many times before. This is also appropriate to people who PM me or others and have no posting history.

There is a little give and take to be done. Make a few posts, offer something to the forum before asking for info. Especially something as trivial as where is a spa like FY which has a street front location, hence a phone number. It actually came up on top with a simple google search.

Other info can be gathered from old posts. Take the time, read the forum, the answer may be there.

As far as friendly, it is friendly here. So long as you don't roll in and offer as your very first post a question like where is FY.

Dan Wesson
03-24-08, 19:37
I went to MaySpa today Monday 3/24/08 & I was seen by MAY, she is very pretty and gave a fair massage but when asked for a little extra , she said a flat NO, very cold. I won't waist my money on that girl again. I had heard she was nice and you always had a nice happy ending, but I guess she was having a bad day. I recomand a pass on May.
Magic, MaySpa is somewhat low key. You can't make one trip in and expect the same consideration as regulars. I think they are just being careful. Maybe she just had a hair across her ass today, or you asked the wrong way, who knows. I have found other places that were reserved on a first visit and some not. Hence the adage YMMV!

Turbonium K
03-24-08, 20:28
When I was leaving FY the other day, I saw someone sitting in the waiting area, and I thought to myself, "which one of the guys on the USASexGuide boards is this?"

I know it's totally inappropriate, but I chuckle to myself at the thought of walking up to the person in the waiting area and saying, "Yo dude, whaddup, it's me, Turbo! Man, wait for (insert masseuse name here), she'll treat you well today!"

Aah, the bliss of anonymity!

Shooter6
03-24-08, 23:07
If you are unable or unwilling to find an advertised, out in the open place like FY on your own, this forum is probably not the best resource for you. There is great info to be had here, but you need to be able to connect a few dots on your own.

Diogenesbarrel
03-24-08, 23:08
Long time lurker, 1st posting. I've seen some references to Lilly's but they were somewhat pessimistic. I thought I'd share some of my fairly recent experiences and hope that I'll still be able to get an appt w/my gal.

The first time I dropped in with some time to kill. I had Amy, a very cute taller gal who gave an excellent massage. It was extremely sensual but we ran out of time. Second visit had Amy again, time ran out again (she gives a great massage) and I asked for another 1/2 hour, paid cash (what a pain, grab your pants and pay, arghh) and then she seemed sorta shy. I literally had to place her hands on it, but she knew what to do.

Third visit I had Bonnie, who appears to be the owner or manager. I mentioned I had seen Amy and she asked if Amy "took care of me" and I said yes. Bonnie also gave an excellent massage, first time I've ever had my feet worked on without getting ticklish.

Bonnie kept teasing me as she worked on me, no doubt what was coming. She gave a great HR, much better than Amy, very overtly sexual but still obviously an act.

Next visit was with Amy, this time when I turned over she asked if I wanted her to massage my face. I said no, and pulled my towel away. She was much less shy, very sensual, but limited roaming. I tried to convince her that taking her top off for the entire massage would feel much better, but she seemed shocked.

My last visit was a few weeks ago, and though Amy seemed to recognize me, I still had to "convince" her on the flip. She's not very sexy, but I enjoy her sensuality. Even though she's obviously in her late 30s or early 40s, I think she's very hot.

I think the key is to get Amy or Bonnie, and with Amy, be extremely respectful. With Bonnie, and I know this flies in the face of conventional wisdom about managers / owners, you better hang on 'cause she's a maneater. Well, not literally, but the attitude of a tiger.

A suggestion on the rates, which I'm sure many of you already know. Do not ask for "deep tissue", they charge $80 instead of a "regular" massage which is $60. I've had both from Amy and there's no difference, but again, I like it really intense and she does not hold back. I typically tip Amy. 4, except the first time when I paid. 8 for the "deep tissue" and no HE, so I tipped her. 1. She actually kissed me (very lightly) when I tipped her, so I decided to come back and give her another try. Worst case, I'd get a great massage.

Shooter6
03-24-08, 23:20
I've exchanged several emails with her. She sent me a photo, not bad. Early 20's, black/hispanic, not gorgeous by any means. She seems friendly but a bit spacy. Was hard to nail down a time as some days she works, some days she apparently has school. She told me she was working on a Friday all day, when I asked about an early afternoon appointment, she said she wasn't working until 5pm. When I asked about Saturday she said she was working but she works right next door to her home. I still don't know what that means, and I never did make an appointment. One thing is certain, she has a bit of a language barrier, but only with some words and phrases. Based on that, it's very easy to tell she spams CL with her own reviews and questions about "have you seen flowergirl". She told me her massage style is deep sensual.

I've also chatted a bit with Petite Bella. Will likely see her sometime soon. I have one question, if anyone has seen her and doesn't mind me asking them please pm me.

Thanks

Dan Wesson
03-25-08, 05:51
Diogenesbarrel,
Good report. I had been wondering about Lilly's. I may have to give them a try.

Pulsed Thirty
03-25-08, 08:50
"Let me off easy?" Oh I can't thank you enough Dan for going easy on me.

"Do A little research?" I thought I was, didn't realize asking where something was would be such a problem for you boys, I had to read 30 posts before I knew what FY stood for. a google search of FY really isn't helpful, I was just trying to "connect the dots"

Sorry I couldn't contribute, but I guess I would have had to have visited one of these establishments before I could do that.

Have a nice day

Turbonium K
03-25-08, 09:25
Welcome, Diogenesbarrel, and thanks for your report on Lilly's. A great first post.

They are not too far from my house, but I had given up on the Watertown area all together after my Orchid visits and the Sakura reports. I'll have to give Lilly's a try - a few times, as it definitely sounds like chances for a better finish for "regulars" there.

Vegasboy
03-25-08, 10:24
I am new to posting on this board but have been following it for sometime. I have not seen much posted about this place so I thought I would share my experiences. I have been there 4 times and have had good experiences twice, both with a girl that goes by the name Christina. She is a cute little blond girl that is a bundle of energy (I think she has an attention disorder). She gives a pretty good massage, but the finish is great. You must bring the protection, and if you do she will give a really good CBJ. I have found with this place you need to be somewhat aggressive with regards to asking for what you want but don't push to much as this tends to scare the girls a bit. The other 2 girls I saw both did HR finishes but were nothing to write home about. The Spa is right off of route one next to the Outback Steak house.

Member #4196
03-25-08, 11:37
Lilliana operates north of Boston, off of 93, out of a small, cluttered room in her mother's place. Roaming is light, HE is provided. She says she's engaged and won't go father than HE. She's a little spacey.

Kind of far and off the beaten path for a so-so massage, but not the most expensive fee either. For variety's sake you might want to give her a try. (But beware, she likes to use this chocolate-scented stuff on you that's a bit gritty . . . not exactly great for sensitive spots.)

If memory serves me right, this is Lisa who reinvents herself with new names and different massage options and works out of her mom's house in Stoneham.

IHMO, but she is a whack job who I totally aviod.

Bk British 01
03-25-08, 15:37
Went for a 2nd round at the place I made my previous post about. Much more of the same thing except no sexy outfit or as young girls. What made it worth posting was that it was the best HR I've ever gotten. Those older girls know their way around my body!

Later

Dan Wesson
03-25-08, 18:48
I gave a call Sunday and asked for Anna. Got "Anna not here today" and she hung up. Called again, asked for Amy based on a recommendation. Got "Amy not here today" and she hung up again. Now I'm pissed, called again, no answer. What are they in some kind of paranoia state? My caller ID is blocked but that has always been the case. Might give Golden Water a try and take a walk in the door to FY to see what is up.

Turbonium K
03-25-08, 21:36
Dan, in a nutshell: YES, they are most certainly paranoid. I was just in there today, and if I understood them correctly, there's a lot happening with Arlington city hall and AMPs. I'll PM you specifics, but it's safe to say the 800 Mass Ave bust screwed things up for everyone in Arlington.

I gave a call Sunday and asked for Anna. Got "Anna not here today" and she hung up. Called again, asked for Amy based on a recommendation. Got "Amy not here today" and she hung up again. Now I'm pissed, called again, no answer. What are they in some kind of paranoia state? My caller ID is blocked but that has always been the case. Might give Golden Water a try and take a walk in the door to FY to see what is up.

Turbonium K
03-25-08, 22:10
Pulse, welcome to the boards. I'm relatively new to the boards, myself. About 6 months. Many on here are very protective of the site, and rightly so. Fortunately, when I first found the boards, someone else new had asked a question and they shot him down. So I learned from that lesson to "shut up" and read the backlog of like 30-40 pages dating back a year or so. It took time, and I learned a lot, and by the time I started posting I understood the workings and chemistry of the boards. Keep in mind. Each place that gets a good review is treasured by all, and no one wants this to become a place where Law Enforcement can easily figure stuff out. Anyone can seem suspicious on the boards, especially a newbie. Granted, the cops are smart enough to figure AMPs out without this board, but I think you get the idea.

Now, to the best piece of advice I can give you. Avoid Arlington AMPs for a little while. One got busted about a week ago, and so happy endings have all but disappeared in that town due to sheer paranoia. Even at FY.

You may be better off starting at a Watertown Location, like Lilly's. I'm about to try there, myself, based on a recent review. I'm giving FY a little break until things quiet down around town. The last thing any of us needs is to be naked on a table when the police come busting into the AMP.

Good luck, happy hunting!

-Turbo

"Let me off easy?" Oh I can't thank you enough Dan for going easy on me.

"Do A little research?" I thought I was, didn't realize asking where something was would be such a problem for you boys, I had to read 30 posts before I knew what FY stood for. a google search of FY really isn't helpful, I was just trying to "connect the dots"

Sorry I couldn't contribute, but I guess I would have had to have visited one of these establishments before I could do that.

Have a nice day

Diogenesbarrel
03-25-08, 22:32
Welcome, Diogenesbarrel, and thanks for your report on Lilly's. A great first post.

They are not too far from my house, but I had given up on the Watertown area all together after my Orchid visits and the Sakura reports. I'll have to give Lilly's a try - a few times, as it definitely sounds like chances for a better finish for "regulars" there.My pleasure, TK. If you get Amy, the worst you'll get is a great massage. If you get Bonnie (the way she pronounces it sounds like "Barney", just brace yourself and the worst. Hmmm. Yeah, ask for Amy.

Markvi
03-25-08, 22:41
Went for a 2nd round at the place I made my previous post about. Much more of the same thing except no sexy outfit or as young girls. What made it worth posting was that it was the best HR I've ever gotten. Those older girls know their way around my body!Last Friday (3/21) I went to the place Bk recommended. The girl said her name is Jessica, and she just started the day before. Chinese, not especially young, poor English, wore only underwear and a blouse barely below butt.

The massage was AMAZING. Jessica clearly knows what she is doing, and I would be happy to go back just for massage alone. At one point she climbed on the table behind me, and worked my shoulders with one thigh up against my package -- very obviously tried to arouse me. Succeeded easily ;)

The HE I am of two minds about. Jessica asked for $60. I was a bit taken aback, but decided not to argue. Her techniques is excellent, and she is very accomodating -- exposed boobs without asking, and when I asked to play with her butt, took off panties right away (I noticed she had a tampon on). Well, this kind of service is worth $60 IMO... except for pained expression on her face.

Now, I know most providers do not really enjoy fingers up their butts. But if you are going to do it, you can at least pretend. If provider does not like something and sets a limit, I have no problem with that. If she does not set a limit, and is then in obvious discomfort -- yet won't tell me to stop, -- it's very disconcerting. As I said, Jessica's technique is great and I got my HE, but it could be better.

The place is really out of my way, so I won't get there again for months, if it still exists then. But if I ever run into Jessica again, I may hold out for less tip anf just keep my hands to myself.

Big Bobby35
03-25-08, 23:40
Vegasboy, does the spa name start with a B?

If so I know some of the back channel info with about 5 different girls. There could be some potential BBBJ. Some white, some black girls? Lot of them ask for. 8. One spinner was let go about 1-2months ago. She was kind of in a creepy way looking for sug daddy.

PM if I am on track please.

Dan, I think when I was there it sounded like EVERYBODY was calling for ANA. She kept saying not working and hanging up. Maybe the girls were getting jealous or she's gone?

Stressed Out
03-26-08, 12:23
Magic, MaySpa is somewhat low key. You can't make one trip in and expect the same consideration as regulars. I think they are just being careful. Maybe she just had a hair across her ass today, or you asked the wrong way, who knows. I have found other places that were reserved on a first visit and some not. Hence the adage YMMV!

alright folks....I visited Mayspa this morning and saw May. Now I've been seeing her for quite awhile and there was something wrong. She was quite down and the massage was just ok and no ending. And the endings are gone for good.
Let's just say that many people read this board and not just clients. It is time to forget mayspa exists and find other places. If any seniors want more info just PM me as I don't want to put it out there for all to see. SO

Pulsed Thirty
03-26-08, 13:44
I appreciate the advise, I am going to check out Lilly's myself and will let you know the out come.

Cubes90
03-26-08, 16:20
Hmph. I've been a member of a few boards over time, mostly reading learning. My question is are better off PMing each other for the true insight on who what and where. I am as guity as many over time to discussing potentials canidates for.

No sooner am I moved to this board on a referral, to discuss local options, that it becuase increasing difficult to find.

CL, Eros, Phoenix can be such a hit or miss that we need these options to identify the best bang for the. Massage.

AsianLPGAfan
03-26-08, 18:18
Last Friday (3/21) I went to the place Bk recommended. The girl said her name is Jessica, and she just started the day before. Chinese, not especially young, poor English, wore only underwear and a blouse barely below butt.I tried to look for Jessica but couldnt find where this place was from searching?

Is it AMp or aamp?

Pika Pepper
03-26-08, 20:49
I haven't seen any reports for the Japanese Massage ad thats been in CL THS in the Metrowest area. Has anybody been there? Feel free to PM me.

TIA,

Pika

Dan Wesson
03-26-08, 20:58
Going into stealth mode for a bit. Heading off the beaten path for less traffic. Too much crap going on in the higher profile locales. Will leave some tid bits here now and then. You can PM me for more info, if you have some track record.

Mrwolf2008
03-26-08, 21:05
StressedOut, kinda partially agree, went Tue, got an above average massage, not technically however. But no ending. However, Sunday, I got a GREAT massage with a different outcome. Her name? Any fans of Holly Hunter?

I am new to posting, so i'll be obscure to help out.

Later,

MrWolf

Zigssingle
03-27-08, 08:32
So it has been awhile since my last post but I have been a very busy monger lately.
I have found the new massage capital to be Malden. There are so many places to pop in it is almost difficult to visit them all. Americans, Asians, Brazilians they are all here to be had. Some are better than others but all provide the services we are looking for. I have not heard of any busts by LE in this area. Do any of you know why there are so many? Is there some kind of town charter that allows them all to operate with impunity? I am more than willing to provide locations with services to members that ask.

PS. I had an incredible massage Sat in Waltham with an extremely pretty provider. Fantastic massage I actually fell asleep and she was more than willing to help me wake up for the ending.

Idiomatic
03-27-08, 13:53
I feel like I am on a radio show "long time listener, first time caller". I have been frequenting this thread for some time now and I think it took me three days spread out to get through all the posts in this thread (like many of you suggest should be done before making your first post). Anyway. There is some good info in here for any one looking for a good massage. I've been to my favorite place many times with good results but don't want to make it any more public than I need to (since it's already made the thread), if you want more info PM me anytime. Keep up the good work all.

Dan Wesson
03-27-08, 19:54
Just curious. Why do you have identical posts on Boston and Baltimore?
Were you still buzzed when you posted?

SCX13
03-28-08, 18:40
Hi,

I found Gina on CL-Therapeutic, anyone have any info on this one?:

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ths/621842884.html

I thought this might be the Gina that was discussed over a week ago that was at Mandala. Just wanted to see if anyone has seen her and any general thoughts about her rates/services. Not crazy about outcalls but I may TOFTT.

Thanks in advance. You can PM.

Oeddeo
03-28-08, 19:52
I just got back from mandala a few hours ago, and I could not be more disappointed. First let me start by saying that this was my first visit, and everything I know about mandala I learned here, so I didn’t know much. I found the location easily, then I was directed to go through the side entrance on the right. As soon as I walked in I noticed the place was almost completely empty, just for the older woman at the desk, another older woman doing laundry (I think), and the younger Latin chick talking to the other two in the waiting room. I told the older woman at the counter that I had an appointment for 4pm and she told me to have a seat and wait. After a couple of minutes, I was told that I would be seen by Jazelle, the 25 year old Latin chick. I paid 80 at the counter, knowing that I would pay another 80 later, and it all went down hill from there.

Jazelle lead me downstairs, past the washing machines, into a dimly lit room. She asked me what kind of massage I wanted and I said I wanted a full body sensual massage. Then she said "we don’t do that here". What! ? I was nearly speechless. I didn’t know what to say without sounding too aggressive. She must have thought I was LE or something, so I tried to say what ever I could to set her mind at ease but she would only give me a general massage and that’s it. I then asked her if I could have another masseuse, because I drove over an hour to get there, and I didn’t want it to be a waste of time. After going back upstairs, Jazelle comes back and tells me that none of the women there would give me anything more than a general massage, and I must be in the wrong place if I think they do anything more than that. Jazelle told me that if I decided to leave I would get my 80 back, but I decided to stay and at least get the massage. I didn’t want it to be a total waste.

The massage was decent, but she didn’t go anywhere near my package which was very disappointing. Jazelle made nice small talk, including insulting the other women she works with calling them old bags and saying that they have wrinkled tits. She kept asking me how I heard about Mandala, and I said from a friend. She was really pushing me to name the friend, but seeing as I heard about the place from you guys and I don’t know any of your names, I could only tell her that I would rather not say. After the flip, I gave it one last try. I told her that I know that people usually give her 80 for HE, and I was willing to giver her 130 for HE. 130 for HE is outrageous, but like I said I didn't want to have made the 1 hour trip for nothing. It didn't matter because Jazelle turned me down and said that she wouldn't give me HE for 500. Wow, I got shot down hard. I have heard allot of things about Mandala here, overcharging for HE, not allowing roaming, but I never heard of anybody being turned down completely. I guess I would be the first.

By the way, just to make sure I had the right place, these are the last 4 digits of the number right?.5535

Spinnerluvr
03-29-08, 00:48
I paid 80 at the counter, knowing that I would pay another 80 later, and it all went down hill from there..8 sounds like am AAMP, sure you were at the right place?

She asked me what kind of massage I wanted and I said I wanted a full body sensual massage. Then she said "we don’t do that here"The correct answer was, soft, medium, or hard/firm, she knows why your there!

She must have thought I was LE or something,I'm thinking you might be too!

so I tried to say what ever I could to set her mind at ease want it to be a waste of time.Now you are really making her paranoid!

After going back upstairs, Gazelle comes back and tells me that none of the women there would give me anything more than a general massage, and I must be in the wrong place if I think they do anything more than that.She just told Mamasan your LE, or something.

Gazelle told me that if I decided to leave I would get my 80 back, but I decided to stay and at least get the massage. I didn’t want it to be a total waste.You should have taken the money and ran out of Dodge!

She was really pushing me to name the friend, but seeing as I heard about the place from you guys and I don’t know any of your names, I could only tell her that I would rather not say.Your friends name is ALWAYS John!

After the flip, I gave it one last try. I told her that I know that people usually give her 80 for HE, and I was willing to giver her 130 for HE. 130 for HE is outrageous, but like I said I didn't want to have made the 1 hour trip for nothing. It didn't matter because Gazelle turned me down and said that she wouldn't give me HE for 500. By this time she had already pegged you for LE 1k would not of done it for you.

I have heard allot of things about Mandala here, overcharging for HE, not allowing roaming, but I never heard of anybody being turned down completely. I guess I would be the first.If you have already heard the place has a bad rep and you went anyway, you got what you came for, or not. Pun Intended!

By the way, just to make sure I had the right place, these are the last 4 digits of the number right?You don't put any part of any places or anyones digits in the open here, it just not cool Mr. LEO

Dan Wesson
03-29-08, 10:14
I just got back from mandala a few hours ago, and I could not be more disappointed. First let me start by saying that this was my first visit, and everything I know about mandala I learned here, so I didn’t know much.
I agree, you apparently didn't learn much here! I think you should give up.

Wetseeker
03-29-08, 12:50
1St time poster, long time lurker and monger.

So you got shot down. I've been to Mandala a few times, you made all the wrong moves. Gazelle must be new, never heard that name before. You're a newbie to there.

When asked what type of massage, go for medium or light. When you are on your stomach and she is at top of table, reach up and gently stroke her ass. This makes her feel more comfortable. When she is beside you run your hand up her leg lightly. You will be able to tell. If she puts you off just enjoy the massage. If she is willing to go further, you will get the light finger touch for a few minutes before the flip. She may also reach under and tickle the boys, just moan gently in appreciation.

After you flip, let your hand nearest to her do some wandering. Go over her ass and up the back of her shirt. She may go topless for you, or better yet topless and bottomless. Don't expect much more there.

Mandala has been there for ages, so have some of the ladies. It's expensive, but low key and under the radar. All I will say is that you have to build up a trust level with any massage place. You were new and she sounds fairly new, you got shot down. Go some other night or weekend. Read the posts, call ahead and ask if one of them is available and make an appointment. Don't be so forward

I have been going to places like these for over 15 years. My favorite was Royal Sauna, especially if they took you behind the secret door by the showers. I knew that place was doomed as soon as they put up that big outdoor sign advertising it. It was better when it was discreetly listed on glass door next to the Dunkin Donuts. That is gone now

Old English was next, that system there was that you left your wallet in the locker. The old hag who did the laundry would check the locker for your ID and how much money was there. Then she would give a signal to the masseuse through the window on the door on how much money you had. Too bad that is gone too, but Royal seemed to have the better ladies and you got a lot more for your money.

Oeddeo
03-29-08, 16:15
I agree, you apparently didn't learn much here! I think you should give up.Already there. I heard that the women at mandala are old, but damn, they are really old. I'm talking wrinkly old. jazelle even asked me why I didn’t go to a place with younger women if I am looking for HE. and you know what, she's right. I don’t think that I will be revisiting Mandala again in there future.

Stressed Out
03-29-08, 17:23
I agree, you apparently didn't learn much here! I think you should give up.

I have been going to mandela on and off since the 1970's. Of course I haven't gone as much lately but I have never been turned down for a HE. I have occasionally gotten more there but I didn't ask it just happened. Seeing as most of the ladies have probably been there since the 1970's (excluding your Latin chick) you must have had LE pinned on your forehead.
I can tell you that when she asked waht type of massage the correct answer would have been soft, medium or hard. And you should have kept to your first offer and not increase it. By offering more it would tell her that you wanted the HE no matter what which is what LE would do.
Sorry your trip was for naught. Keep reading and learning.... SO

Oeddeo
03-29-08, 18:27
I have been going to mandela on and off since the 1970's. Of course I haven't gone as much lately but I have never been turned down for a HE. I have occasionally gotten more there but I didn't ask it just happened. Seeing as most of the ladies have probably been there since the 1970's (excluding your Latin chick) you must have had LE pinned on your forehead.

I can tell you that when she asked waht type of massage the correct answer would have been soft, medium or hard. And you should have kept to your first offer and not increase it. By offering more it would tell her that you wanted the HE no matter what which is what LE would do.

Sorry your trip was for naught. Keep reading and learning.... SOStressed Out, let me give you a heads up. the Latin girl I was talking about is new, she said she just started 2 weeks ago, and even though she said she was 25, I think she might actually be younger. so if you go back to mandala ask for Jazelle.

Dan Wesson
03-29-08, 21:12
OK, here is my secret for success on a monger run to a spa. All you low report number newbies gather round!

First, wear something that you can picture a plain clothes "patron" wearing. You know, you've seen Starsky and Hutch (am I dating myself?). Next, as you stroll in, say hello and make some idle chat with the women sitting there, as they are stupid and can easily be convinced that you have been there before (this is the Obi-Wan Kenobi effect of mongering, it takes a little time to master).

Next, approach the mamasan, or whomever, and say you are there for your appointment (chuckle a little as you say it), using the clever monger name you dreamed up (Dick Hurtz, Bob Johnson, insert your favorite, but always use a last name in case they need to page you). Next, give her a wink and a tug at your crotch, and pay her with a benjamin with obvious red ink marks (all mongers carry a bankroll and mark their money, in case it falls out they can identify it).

When your lady comes to take you to the room, give her a spank on the ass and use the secret monger code phrase "Honey, how much for a hand job?" Make sure she repeats the service with a price, that way you know you understand each other, which is occasionally a problem in AMPs.

Next, wildly strip off your clothes immediately upon entering the room. This will convey your enthusiasm to her and signal that you got a back log to unload, this really turns them on. Then, get on the table face up. This further confirms the previous step and will relax your provider as she will now know she does not need to slave away at providing a massage, just jack you off. I usually like to give it a few shakes and smile at her, it breaks the ice really well.

Now if success still eludes you at this point, jump off the table, head to your pants and get the bank roll and start peeling off bills. Since we know they are all stupid, they must also all be greedy.

Finally, relax in your success, you have successfully obtained your first HE (happy ending...you know...the hand job).

This may sound crazy, but it has always worked for me!

Wiseass
03-29-08, 22:04
OK, here is my secret for success on a monger run to a spa. All you low report number newbies gather round!

This may sound crazy, but it has always worked for me!I'm sure you saw Kramer do this on a Seinfeld Episode!

That was a riot! LOL

Stressed Out
03-29-08, 23:17
I have been going to places like these for over 15 years. My favorite was Royal Sauna, especially if they took you behind the secret door by the showers. I knew that place was doomed as soon as they put up that big outdoor sign advertising it. It was better when it was discreetly listed on glass door next to the Dunkin Donuts. That is gone now

Old English was next, that system there was that you left your wallet in the locker. The old hag who did the laundry would check the locker for your ID and how much money was there. Then she would give a signal to the masseuse through the window on the door on how much money you had. Too bad that is gone too, but Royal seemed to have the better ladies and you got a lot more for your money.[/QUOTE]

Wow-a Royal sauna patron. Growing up just outside of Fresh Pond I visited there quite a few times. I used to always hate that climb up those long stairs that you could see from the outside.You might have just as well said to everyone..guess where I'm going. They did have some very nice ladies of all nationalities and colors. And yes it was heaven in that 'fun room'.
Old English was definitely a step down but it wasn't too bad either. I used to also frequent the massage place underneath the bowling alley. The 2 ladies there were older but a lot of fun. Got my first FS there when I was 17!
I'll send you a pm and we can talk about the old times. I'm anxious to know about some of your experiences at Royal. SO

AsianLPGAfan
03-30-08, 10:59
Wow Royal Sauna. Remember the first time I went. I felt like I was a big neon sign ''look at what this guy us doing''. Waiting to get buzzed in then paying. Getting that slip of paper.

I would love to see AMP with a jacuzzi but I guess too much maintanence. I guess the demand for monger privacy more than ever. Maybe I lounged in the tub for a few minutes with one of you out there.

CT had this place I went to only 2 times It was area just over the stateline. It had private rooms with hottubs. I remember the first time going there on a rainy afternoon I was the only customer walking into the line up lounge I picked a slim decent looking gal who serviced me better than her massage. She claimed to have been in ''Penthouse'' once. I must have caught her past her prime.

Second visit had a blonde lady with short bleached hair great body and attitude. She was from Revere. She was quite skilled.

The place closed shortly after. Or got raided?

I still think my best AMP experiences are behind me with Laura's and Osaka in CT. I have no complaints of massages from NM in prov. Had recent good to great experiences at DT CH and Lilly's.

Ps. Also was Frenchmans the place that played porn movies in the room or was it Le Club?

Spaz2580
03-30-08, 12:18
Just for future visits to any place. Don't say I want "sensual". That is a red flag to them. They don't know you and you could be LE to them. So the "we don't do that here" responses will happen. Buzzkill.

Just go w/ the flow and see what happens. Sometimes they will ask you if you want HE or other times after the flip you can ask if they might massage mr. Happy for you verbally or w/ hand motion.

You must be a newbie?

Misterm
03-30-08, 15:01
Paid a visit to Sue after reading Lob Divers review. Let me start off by saying everything he reported is absolutely accurate. It's a bit farther out of the downtown area than I prefer. Her ad says NE Medical Ctr but she's a long way from that, she obviously meant Boston Med.

Greeted by an attractive 40 something, not rail thin but not fat. Tipped up front for the first time ever. Gave her the. 7 plus. 3. She asked why I gave her that amount and I told her it was a tip, she seemed very pleased. There is a significant language barrier at play here, could hardly understand anything she said throughout the whole session.

Nice massage, she uses hardly any oil at all. Nice mixture of genuine massage technique and teasing. She brushes the boys early and often. No walking on the back. She does lift your lower legs up one at a time and work them out. She pushes them back towards your thighs and works them around a bit. While doing this she had one foot firmly between my legs, which wasn't entirely unpleasurable. Lifting your legs like this gives her (or you) a great opportunity to really spread the legs apart for the tease. Went in and out of the room a lot, heating towels and whatnot. Also answered the phone twice, which sucked. There were also at least 2 other people in the apartment the whole time, and a child came home from school in the middle. She has a sheet draped across her living room, blocking off the kitchen where the other people seemed to be. This comes into play after the shower, as I wasn't thrilled about dashing back to the massage room (bedroom) with an audience, but luckily the coast was clear at that time. Anyway, be prepared to hear others in the apartment talking, coughing or whatever. You can also hear traffic the whole time. That's pretty much a given in the city I guess.

By the time she had me flip I was very happy. Distractions aside, she does a great massage. As she started to tease big time she kept asking me if it was the first time. She had already asked me that at the beginning but she asked a few more times. I kept telling her yes, first time. Then she said "No, this second time for you". So I said Ok, it's my second time. I thought she wanted me to say that in order to continue. Not the case. After I said it was my second time she kept asking questions about what we did the first time. So I went back to saying first time. She seemed as confused as I was. I started to roam at this point. Under and over the top, over the bottoms. She had no problem with that, even moved around to grant me better access at times. She has smallish tits with the longest nipples I've ever seen or felt. The finish was good, she knows how to slow down now and then when she feels you might be close (but not ready). She gave me a few nice kisses on the neck and cheek and offered her cheek a couple times. When she sensed it was time she got a bit more into it, grinding a bit and even nibbling on my nipples. Actual finish was very nice. Nice clean up also, warm wash cloth. She also thoroughly cleaned my roaming hand, which was a nice touch I haven't seen anywhere else.

Then things got interesting. Went back to asking about "first time". I really wasn't sure what to say at that point, and didn't say a whole lot. I just tried to agree with whatever she was saying. Then she said "last time we did like this, right? " and she put a knee up on the table and slid her leg over my waist. I said "ummm, no. This is first time here. But let's do that next time. " She said "you come back? " so I said yes. All the while she was playing a little with me, it was clear a second pop was available but I had already mentally checked out. Then she actually gave the big little guy a wet kiss and then giggled. At that point I started to get interested again, wondering why she hadn't made moves like this BEFORE the ending. Anyway, she said again "you come back" and asked "good job? " then said "ok, all done". I was already mentally booking my next appointment.

But not so fast. She was talking ang giggling and generally acting silly while I dressed. I get the feeling the better she knows you, the more she talks. I then realized why she was acting so silly and jumping around. She kept positioning herself between me and the door, talking away. Then I understood only two of the words, "more" and "money". So much for tipping up front. Apparently it only made me a mark for more. I tried to play dumb, no luck. I tried to mention the tip I gave her but she kept yammering about money. Then she said "Birthday". I just looked at her and said "Birthday? ! " Then she said Chinese New Year. I suppose I could have made a dash for the door but I could see in the next room that the curtain was opened a bit now. I could see a couple of older women. Not that they would have stopped me if I just made a beeline for the door, but I started to get the impression there may be a scene. The easiest thing to do was give her another. 2 as I pushed my way around her. This made her happy and she wanted to kiss me good bye, but I wasn't stopping for anything. A 50 yr old Chinese lady pulled the curtain back further and smiled and waved and said good bye to me. There is a table in the second bedroom, perhaps there are others who work there.

So that sucked. Honestly, I had been told up front exactly what I was going to get, and what was apparently on the table, I would have paid the 1. 2 with no real trouble. IF that had been the up front rate. Instead I felt annoyed. It really put a damper on the situation and I most likely won't repeat. Providers like that rarely are satisfied with the same amount the second go.

ONE OTHER NOTE. I have NO idea what to make of this, so I'll just give the facts and let you make what you will of it. I took my pants with me into the bathroom, as I usually do to avoid any trouble. However, I stupidly left my watch sitting on my coat in the chair. After I left I hailed a cab to head home. I noticed my watch was about an hour behind. Now I KNOW it was correct when I got there, as I looked at it several times on the way there. I was in there for a total of 75 minutes or so. If my watch stopped on it's own, it did so for EXACTLY one hour, then started again.

Unfortunately, as I sit here less than 2 hours later, I hardly feel like I had a massage. All I can think about is the shakedown and my watch.Since I had a good two hours to kill befor my doc appointment I made an appointment with this provider. The location is literally a couple of steps away from the hospital.

I've must gotten a different provider from the Shooter cuz she was mid 20s and chubby but not fat for an asian chick and about a 6. The room was semi private but you can hear the street and old people talking from the hallway which kinda got me uncomfortable.

But the massage was very good although short. She used a decent amount of oil. Very firm hands and a good amount of roaming. On the flip side she offered a HJ but I requested more. She asked if I have been hear before I said no but My Friend "John" referred me to the place. Very good BJ with lots of ballz action. Gave her a .50 because she wouldn't tell me the price she said that my friend must of told me the rate. I would've gave her a better tip but she kinda choked on mr. Johnson and bit down hard. I didn't ask but FS seems to be available but wasn't interested.

Would not repeat unless i have a another doctor appointment and time to kill.

Rito1
03-30-08, 18:44
Anyone been with this girl?
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ths/624261612.html
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/624322159.html

Dead Morose
03-30-08, 21:54
Went to visit the place that BK recommended (couple pages back). Nice enough area, and a clean place. Saw Ling (or Lyn?) - not terribly young but not an old hag either, very firm body and nice skin. .70 house fee.

Started with a pretty good amount of back work through a towel with no oil - felt very good actually - then switched to light touch with lotion for some reason, it was relaxing but kind of blah. Allowed lots of HR while face down on her legs and ass.

After the flip we agreed on .70 for the HE. She undid the bra for more HR and some nipple kissing (she had an unexpectedly nice pair) but wouldn't go completely topless. She then worked me while kissing and sucking my nipples - VERY nice, never got that at an AMP.

Overall I enjoyed it, definitely going back.

Wiseass
03-31-08, 00:12
The location is literally a couple of steps away from the hospital.
The room was semi private but you can hear the street and old people talking from the hallway which kinda got me uncomfortable.
Would not repeat unless i have a another doctor appointment and time to kill.Sounds like the same place I went to 3 years ago. Enter front door Brownstone, 1st Floor right apartment, enter into living room. Massage room (no door just curtain) on right of hallway connecting living room with kitchen. When I went an older & kinda chubby Chinese girl was sitting on couch. The other girl was a petite spinner Thai girl named Penny, really pretty! Good massage CBJ & CFS.

Same problem though, heard people talking while cooking in kitchen, walking back & forth in hallway, not the best atmosphere.

Never went back because I made the mistake of giving the guy running the place my number (Mistake I will never again make in my life). The guy looked like a real greasy scumbag, but I was looking at Penny and thinking with the little brain. The guy then called me like every 4 days saying "You come in today? " "New girl, you come in? " After 2 weeks just didn't answer the phone, if I didn't know the number. Obviously, never went back!

Big Bobby35
03-31-08, 09:57
Rito,

I did post asking about the CL girl "star" before. Someone gave the response that she had other ads if you google the phone number. The other ads sounded more like escort services. Definitely looks like a good time, but not much background. With the way things are going now a days, I'd rather play safe. I would be real interested in learning more if ya get any intel. I may try to toft if phone sounds right.

Big Bobby35
03-31-08, 10:01
.4 for HE is just plain stupid. What happens when you run into Pam Anderson at your next visit to this establishment!?!?! You'll be paying FS prices for a wanky.

They've already committed to the act, lowball and they won't say no. Worst case your next visit you hook her up. How many actually go back to the same place with in two weeks??

Inner monologue is now gone

Idiomatic
03-31-08, 13:43
After the postings the last couple of days I can't help but comment. Though I haven't had too much experience (6 months or so) at the mongering art I feel it's just a case of using common sense to get what you want. When I go to any of the numerous MPs mentioned throughout this board I go there expecting a massage with the hopes of a HE, NOT a HE that happens to be precede by a massage. If you get too greedy for it then the girls are going to get suspicious and shoot you down. However if you go in and they initiate such activities then you're golden. This is the method I use and has had great results.

Dan Wesson
03-31-08, 19:41
Apparently, the younger latin girl at Mandala is Gisele (not Gazelle, an animal). She has not been there long and I have not been there in months. There is also Carmen, whom I never heard of.

However, new talent is always worth a try.

There is also a Gina who looks latin to me but she is kind heavy.

Also, one last note, there has been a couple women at Mandala who were definitely not into the extras, they didn't last there long. So while the approach taken by Oeddeo was dubious at best, the possibility of encountering new, younger talent who is not into extras is not totally without precedence.

I may have to TOFTT here.

Oeddeo
03-31-08, 19:50
Apparently, the younger latin girl at Mandala is Gisele (not Gazelle, an animal). She has not been there long and I have not been there in months. There is also Carmen, whom I never heard of.

However, new talent is always worth a try.

There is also a Gina who looks latin to me but she is kind heavy.

Also, one last note, there has been a couple women at Mandala who were definitely not into the extras, they didn't last there long. So while the approach taken by Oeddeo was dubious at best, the possibility of encountering new, younger talent who is not into extras is not totally without precedence.

I may have to TOFTT here.Gisele had a really cute face, and a big bubble butt, just how I like it. if you do get HE from her let me know how she is. I might have to give her another try if she's worth it.

Markvi
03-31-08, 20:14
Went to visit the place that BK recommended (couple pages back).

<skip>

After the flip we agreed on .70 for the HE. She undid the bra for more HR and some nipple kissing (she had an unexpectedly nice pair) but wouldn't go completely topless.Stop running up prices for the rest of us!

Dan Wesson
03-31-08, 20:26
After the postings the last couple of days I can't help but comment. Though I haven't had too much experience (6 months or so) at the mongering art I feel it's just a case of using common sense to get what you want. When I go to any of the numerous MPs mentioned throughout this board I go there expecting a massage with the hopes of a HE, NOT a HE that happens to be precede by a massage. If you get too greedy for it then the girls are going to get suspicious and shoot you down. However if you go in and they initiate such activities then you're golden. This is the method I use and has had great results.
Relatively well put. I try to make a selection based on good intel, but in the end, I don't turn it into a life or death mission. I think this translates into a calmer appearance that they find less suspicious.

Dan Wesson
04-01-08, 06:27
Stop running up prices for the rest of us!
Forget running up the prices, you are now propositioning her. It would not surprise me if we see some of our favorite spas "rollover" and put some LE in place just for this reason. Seems excessive, but they may want to make a point. Just my 2 cents.

Jimmy Victor
04-01-08, 09:38
I read these forums about every other day, and find them to be entertaining and informative. I have alot in common with you guys as far as meeting some of the females out here. I had to learn the hard way most of the time and been robbed a couple of times for petty things. Most of the girls i remain with that i trust have become good friends that i see alot. Here are some people who ive met that are ok : Michelle-Saugus,Adrianna-Dorchester,Michelle-South Boston,and a few others that are non-pros , all are 18-22 and get on the Boston Raven free chat line like myself . Sorry for the long post.

Pats Fan1
04-01-08, 10:22
Gisele had a really cute face, and a big bubble butt, just how I like it. if you do get HE from her let me know how she is. I might have to give her another try if she's worth it.Dude,

I think you blew (no pun intended) your chance at that. I don't think she will give into that, based on your inappropriate (suspicious) behavior before.

I have never, I repeat NEVER, gone to a MP and not walked out with at least a HR. I don't understand what is so difficult about this for some of you?

Good luck CS

New1235
04-01-08, 12:50
So Knapp is always pretty consistant. Call, make appt, great massage. Ending and views. But last time was alittle better than average. I asked for more focus on my lower back to upper leg region and whoa. What an hour. It was way more sensual than usual with at least a 45 minute focus on the goods from back. I found my self at times rolling my eyes back into my head and thinking the is the best ever. By the time the flip came I was barely able to hold it in. Plus the view of the surprisingly awsome mountains didn't help me delay any.

As for harrison. I had a very similar experience with Lisa minus the mountains but the massage it self and focus on the needed areas was even more intense. Problem is last time I went back there was coco. Looks better than lisa but no where near as skilled. What happend to "lisa"?

WebDog
04-01-08, 14:24
.4 for HE is just plain stupid.

They've already committed to the act, lowball and they won't say no.
I agree with spending $40 but I wouldn't call that lowballing. If you're negotiating up front, keep it at $40. If there is no talk of $$ and she absolutely knocks your socks off, then $50 - $60 (max!) as a goodwill gesture is one thing. But paying $70 for an HE is just crazy. $140 for a hand release? No way! That should be reserved for an hour FBSM + oral release.

P.S. -- have no idea what Dan Wesson is talking about below (???)

Big Bobby35
04-01-08, 16:46
I agree with spending $40 but I wouldn't call that lowballing. If you're negotiating up front, keep it at $40. If there is no talk of $$ and she absolutely knocks your socks off, then $50 - $60 (max!) as a goodwill gesture is one thing. But paying $70 for an HE is just crazy. $140 for a hand release? No way! That should be reserved for an hour FBSM + oral release.

P.S. -- have no idea what Dan Wesson is talking about below (???)Web, I think what didn't show was the title to my post "PAYING ABOVE" - then read the rest. Hell non-pro's are out there doing a lot more for $140!!!

Word of advice to Newbies (like myself). Post a report, with MEAT. Dont' just post about - met angel, got amazing massage, she put three digits in my ass, YMMV. POST SOMETHING NEW!

Sorry, but I'm saving my reports for those that post relevant reports. AMEN.

Oxy Moron
04-01-08, 16:50
I've been saving up my pennies, and decided it was time for another foray. I don't get out much because I need to limit my exposure for so many reasons. I was hoping to go back to FY as it is so close, but because of recent reports here of trouble in Arlington I decided to venture farther afield. Angel has gotten some good press here, so I called ahead, made sure she understood the name and the time, and then took the drive to Quincy.

It was easy to find and easy to park. She was waiting when I arrived and led me into one of the rooms. I paid, she left, I undressed, she came back. She asked about hard/medium and sore places (shoulder), and then started working my shoulder (it's much better now) and continued with the back. She straddled me for a while, and then stood up and worked my back, legs and arms with her feet. Then she sat between my feet and asked if she could massage a certain area. I assented, and she teased all the essentials for a nice long time. She asked if I liked it better face-up. I said yes, so she washed off my back and had me roll over. She started stroking after asking permission, then she pulled up her blouse and undid her bra and placed both my hands on her very lovely breasts. I held on, putting my face in her cleavage, and very soon she brought me over the top.

She cleaned me up, and then gave me a facial until the time was up. She left, I left a tip and redressed. She returned and thanked me for the tip. She gave me some water and a quick peck and I was off.

I am assuming it was Angel, as she greeted me by name when I walked in, but I don't know for sure.

All in all, very nice. I will return.

$60 house and $40 tip.

Victorth
04-01-08, 18:37
Went there today for a massage. Read someplace in this forum that a HE is unlikely there now, but maybe that's just until things quiet down. In any case, I was primarily interested in a good massage, and although I hoped for a HE it wasn't the reason I was there. I've been there several times and they know me, so figured if a HE was available I'd get it. Started out the massage with Annie, but then Nicole arrived and she ended up finishing it. The towel stayed in place, and Nicole told me that things have changed and it's "just massage now". But it was a good massage, even with the change half way through.

Dan Wesson
04-01-08, 18:43
P.S. -- have no idea what Dan Wesson is talking about below (???)
What I was talking about, in a rather terse form, was the statement

"After the flip we agreed on .70 for the HE. She undid the bra for more HR and some nipple kissing (she had an unexpectedly nice pair) but wouldn't go completely topless."

I don't like to get into conversations that involve services for a fee. This constitutes propositioning. And "if" there was ever a female LEO inside an AMP simply to try to bust some of the more aggresive customers, you would certainly fall prey with that kind of conversation.

With very few exceptions, the places I have all been to have not attempted to lure me into a conversation about services for a fee. When they do, I simply clam up and choose someone else next time.

Maybe I am a little paranoid, but I just don't think it is an acceptable risk for a massage and a HE.

Shaggy77
04-01-08, 21:15
After reading VegasBoy's recommendation about the place in Norwood, I decided to give Christina a try. I have now been there twice in the past two weeks (just got back) and got shutout both times. Let me say that I am a long time mongerer with upwards of 15 years experience. I also realize that I never post here but instead lurk. Having said all of this, I realize that without contributing to the board, I shouldn't expect much of a response to my questions, which are:

Does this palce offer HEs? If so, how many visits does it take before they get comfortable with you? I get the 'vibe' that more than a massage is available but I haven't had any luck yet. Is Christina legit? If not, are there others that might be more playful on your first or second visit with them?

I don't want to give up on Christna as she is smoking hot but I don't want to contine throwing good money if it isn't going to payoff.

OK, you can all now tell me to take a hike since I haven't contributed. I do want to thank all of the members that do contribute as it has led to some great finds.

Thanks in Advance

Wetseeker
04-01-08, 23:06
I still think my best AMP experiences are behind me with Laura's and Osaka in CT. I have no complaints of massages from NM in prov. Had recent good to great experiences at DT CH and Lilly's.

Ps. Also was Frenchmans the place that played porn movies in the room or was it Le Club?I made it to Laura's Spa once, it was nice. You think they could have dusted off the exercise equipment though. I heard they got raided then LE put in undercover lady cops in there for entrapment purposes. Just a rumor I guess.

Old English, Danish and Royal had that slip of paper. You shower first, walk in wearing a wrap and carrying that paper. The ladies were sitting in a lounge in one piece bathing/suits/leotards, and high heels. You had to give them the slip of paper. Sometimes one would approach you with a glass a juice, hoping to get that slip of paper. I had to laugh to myself at Old English when they wore the white lab coats in the waiting room and then take them off on the flip to reveal their lingerie. The AMPs don't have that same feel.

John Riley
04-02-08, 01:27
I went out to go check out the Harrison Street AMP in CT. I haven't done a lot of mongering in Boston but I'm not new to the game. (You guys need to visit Colorado sometime).

Anyway. It took me a while to figure out where exactly the place was because of the Mamasan fielding the calls spoke extremely poor english. To give her credit she was nice about me having to say, "What?" about 10 times.

I got out there to CT and found the address, called the number, and waited for an answer. The Mamasan picked up and directed me into this extremely sketchy alley. Waited for a while and finally an attractive middle aged woman came to the door and let me in. I was feeling a little sketchy about it because there were some other people in the alley but I got in there quick and went upstairs with her. She didn't say anything and led me into a little room attached to the small apartment's living room. Asked for the upfront 0.7 and stayed in the room while I undressed.

The massage was actually really good from a therapeutic standpoint she didn't seem rushed and didn't use too much oil. I would have been happy with just that. She didn't talk but to occasionally ask if it felt good. None of that awkward "where you from?" crap. There was a little teasing on the boys when she was working on my legs, but other than that not much.

On the flip she asked me straight up if I wanted HE without any mention of value. I said sure ( left her 0.4 as a tip afterwards, I would have given her 0.3 but I didn't have a ten). She allowed a little exploring, but she really doesn't have much to offer as far as an ass goes so I wasn't really into it. I asked her for a view but she declined. The ending was good, but a little rushed. I asked her to slow down and she did for a little bit but then sped up trying to get it over with.

Overall: Looks 6/10, Performance 7/10.

Zigssingle
04-02-08, 09:07
Alright guys way to many of you need info so I am just going to post it here.

Malden Asian on Salem Street older lady looks nice younger one not so much.

Younger gives a great massage though. Both with HR.

Malden American on Main just after Medford St. legit SPA Several girls working there all are good and all give HR

Malden Brazilian on RTE 60 just off of RTE99 in a small mini mall at the tanning facility I have seen 3 girls there all were good and all gave HR 1 gives CBJ.

Waltham Jada she posts regularly on CL. She was by far the best I had last month. Great massage nice rack HR. Real close to Brandeis U.

Malden watch out for cl ads claiming table shower by cute asian/japanese girls. A little pricey no table shower but offers f/s cbj bbbj and for the right price greek.

And if I posted in Baltimore by mistake sorry about that and thanks for pointing it out to me.

Louds911
04-02-08, 11:45
My first visit since LE operation at nearby business. Very reluctant, but nature calls. Had been a frequent visitor usually seeing N_ _O who is no longer employeed there. Had a good massage from a very young, tiny little lady whose name I believe started with a T. English was better than average. Had just an ok TS. I'm sure because I was a new face. No rushing, recieved an hour long massage with good finish. Went after dinner not very busy but waited about 5 minutes. And saw another patron be let out. Sorry to be so cryptic but afraid some recent post are giving to much info.

Pornlover2222
04-02-08, 12:28
Have been lurking for a while, RTFF back about 90 pages on both the Boston and RI boards, searched the threads and posted twice. Not sure if it is enough to dispel the Newbie curse. But hope springs eternal. Any intel on a "Round Eye" MP near the Malden/Medford Area? Just looking for a scantily clad, "girl next door type". Any help would be appreciated.

ARegularGuy
04-02-08, 13:41
Anyone here old enough to remember a couple of places called Executive Retreat and another with a similar name. One was, (stretching my memory) in Marlboro or Hudson, the other in Lowell or Lawrence.

Both places had a lounge with girls playing bumper pool in very slinky and revealing one piece outfits that pretty much permitted their entire chest to hang out with a fabulous camel toe view to boot. At both of these places I never got less than a fab HJ and usually had FS, all for around $ or so. All girls were under 30 and slender, as I recall. Never heard what happened to these places but I do remember showing up and finding the place completely vacant. Both joints were in modern office buildings with very discreet signage.

ARG

WebDog
04-02-08, 13:59
Sounds Great!

In fact, it sounds like another reference point that by today's standards, the Bay State was a fucking mongerer's paradise up until around 10 +/- years ago.

So WTF happened??!!

I have previously learned that sex and politics don't mix. However, there is an obvious political lesson in this.

Anyone here old enough to remember a couple of places called Executive Retreat and another with a similar name. One was, (stretching my memory) in Marlboro or Hudson, the other in Lowell or Lawrence.

Both places had a lounge with girls playing bumper pool in very slinky and revealing one piece outfits that pretty much permitted their entire chest to hang out with a fabulous camel toe view to boot. At both of these places I never got less than a fab HJ and usually had FS, all for around $ or so. All girls were under 30 and slender, as I recall. Never heard what happened to these places but I do remember showing up and finding the place completely vacant. Both joints were in modern office buildings with very discreet signage.

ARG

WebDog
04-02-08, 14:14
Maybe I am a little paranoid, but I just don't think it is an acceptable risk for a massage and a HE.respectfully -- "yes" you're being way too paranoid.

There is no risk for you as a client -- there are not stings running out of established AMPs. No risk other than being rejected and/or being seen as a clod.

If the point is that subtly is always best, then right on. Never write when you can talk, never talk when you can nod, never nod when you can wink -- and whenever possible just point at your dick and smile.

But you're not going to get busted any more or any less for being at an AMP and asking for services vs having them offered to you.

AsianLPGAfan
04-02-08, 17:24
I enjoy a good therapeutic massage from a LMT. It has been awhile since I gave myself a day of beauty.

There was someone posting on CL therapeutic last year random reviews of Spa B in Norwood yet they never posted any ads.

These reviews were nt explicit to my recollection. I wondered if it was from the owner trying to drum up buiz.

I have had some good therapeutic massages with some attractive LMT's but I never pushed the envelope.

Almost reminds me of the scene from the movie ''Exotica'' when the guy finally touches the gal and the jealous boyfriend gets him thrown out and banned from the place.

I have not seen too many stories from these kind of ''Spa's'' vs the Amp or MP type of spas we all know so well.

Kinda like big foot or UFO's.

I imagine the experience is out there but I have not seen it nor can confirm or deny.

Big Bobby35
04-03-08, 22:25
Asian back channel me, may help out.

I posted small amounts previous.

Dead Morose
04-03-08, 23:19
I guess I mistyped the report, it was .7 for house fee and .4 for HE. No need to get panties in a bunch, sheesh.

Second, about "agreeing" - that was just a figure of speech FFS, I'm not going to go in detail about the international HJ sign from her and the four fingers from me. Figured people here aren't so stupid as to think that someone would proposition in this day and age.

Now kindly unbunch your panties, ladies.

Idiomatic
04-04-08, 13:12
[QUOTE=Zigssingle]Alright guys way to many of you need info so I am just going to post it here.QUOTE]Anyone check any of these out from a few posts ago?

Okedoke
04-04-08, 14:23
Mayspa seems to have gone the way of the arlington AMPs. Tighter than nuns. I was thinking on my slog over to waltham. You know we have quite a few folks that frequent in this stretch of 128. We could almost find some willing asian babe and put her up on some apartment around here. Hell I drop $$ in a good week. A few more guys like me and we are set. I just don't get why this has to be such a chase.

Harderik
04-04-08, 15:46
Hey, I just noticed the following ad on CL for "Japanese Massage" in Metro West. Anyone have any intel on it? It's the first time I've noticed the listing.

RELAXING WEEKEND ******** AMAZING JAPANESE MASSAGE ******** (metro west (10~15 mins from Boston))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-04-04, 2:08PM EDT

Can't wait for weekend..... Would you like to treat yourself something special after long and stress up week? Let our young and beautiful japanese girls treat you a very relaxing japanese massage. Release your stress away via magic hands. Let you have more energy and enjoy your weekend!!!!! Please call for appointment: (508)-818-0266

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

License info: Tokyo

Dan Wesson
04-04-08, 21:12
Tried calling it a couple times this week, no answer. Also voicemail wasn't set up.

Ezdrift
04-04-08, 21:15
Hey, I just noticed the following ad on CL for "Japanese Massage" in Metro West. Anyone have any intel on it? It's the first time I've noticed the listing.

RELAXING WEEKEND ******** AMAZING JAPANESE MASSAGE ******** (metro west (10~15 mins from Boston))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-04-04, 2:08PM EDT

Can't wait for weekend..... Would you like to treat yourself something special after long and stress up week? Let our young and beautiful japanese girls treat you a very relaxing japanese massage. Release your stress away via magic hands. Let you have more energy and enjoy your weekend!!!!! Please call for appointment: (508)-818-0266

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

License info: TokyoI gave them a try a couple of weeks ago. Location seemed very temporary but clean. The locale was a newly renovated condo type unit in a mix business/residential area of Waltham, not bad at all. I saw a young Japanese girl, Uki, very cute. .7 got me a decent massage, no draping. There was a mamasan or someone in another room she checked with a couple of times when the phone rang, which she answered a couple of times before turning it off, very annoying. She was very concerned about too much noise and did not what the neighbors to hear. This was annoying as well. On the flip I got a HE, raised shirt for views of mountains in bra and some roaming. Tip was .4. I guess I TOFTT. Not bad, but there is better out there, and too many annoyances for me and my $.

Bubblinglava
04-04-08, 23:29
I think the reason for the clamp down is that this place is up for sale as it has been listed on CL under businesses for sale everyday for more than a month. It was listed before the Arlington bust occurred.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bfs/629916817.html

I'm not sure some Caucasian would want to purchase this business if they thought it was a typical Asain jack shack. Then again, maybe one of you guys will step up to the plate and make an offer.

Dan Wesson
04-05-08, 06:16
And what is Green Day?

That aside, what a bummer. Lava, how the hell did you bump into that ad on CL for MaySpa? How long were they in business? Wonder what the potential liabilities are as a jack shack owner.

The thought of a monger owned spa is rather amusing. I suppose if we incorporate, we could somehow dodge direct liablity.

Table Shower
04-05-08, 12:49
I think the reason for the clamp down is that this place is up for sale as it has been listed on CL under businesses for sale everyday for more than a month. It was listed before the Arlington bust occurred.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bfs/629916817.html

I'm not sure some Caucasian would want to purchase this business if they thought it was a typical Asain jack shack. Then again, maybe one of you guys will step up to the plate and make an offer.

Wish I could put an offer in - it's so close to my house and would be nice managing a business that close. The girls could even live in my house if they needed to. They'd have to throw May into the deal though.

Bj4242
04-05-08, 15:53
Wish I could put an offer in - it's so close to my house and would be nice managing a business that close. The girls could even live in my house if they needed to. They'd have to throw May into the deal though.

I've had the same thoughts since it's right down the street from me and it seems like it would be so awesome to have a referral-only, "club"-style business, where mongers are only allowed in with some verification or perhaps a large deposit? Honestly, I haven't thought too much about it and I know there would be many problems with a business model like that, but it would be really fucking cool!

Dan Wesson
04-05-08, 16:13
I've had the same thoughts since it's right down the street from me and it seems like it would be so awesome to have a referral-only, "club"-style business, where mongers are only allowed in with some verification or perhaps a large deposit?
Sounds like ya got the name already...BBBJ's Wholesale! An up front membership and then discount prices, I like it!

Stan Daround
04-07-08, 08:28
Been to Thai massage twice now. Needed a good massage after the walk upstairs. Massage was thorough and overall OK. Girls are friendly, but not as nice looking as their CL pics. Intel from this forum on this place was very accurate. The oil feels great going on and in use for the massage, but the smell that lingers until your next shower is a turn off.

Member #4196
04-07-08, 13:10

Malden American on Main just after Medford St. legit SPA Several girls working there all are good and all give HR

Malden Brazilian on RTE 60 just off of RTE99 in a small mini mall at the tanning facility I have seen 3 girls there all were good and all gave HR 1 gives CBJ.

Waltham Jada she posts regularly on CL. She was by far the best I had last month. Great massage nice rack HR. Real close to Brandeis U.

Malden watch out for cl ads claiming table shower by cute asian/japanese girls. A little pricey no table shower but offers f/s cbj bbbj and for the right price greek.

And if I posted in Baltimore by mistake sorry about that and thanks for pointing it out to me.

Hey Zig, care to share who to ask for at Jay's place, Brazilian/tanning for the CBJ

Davehayes
04-07-08, 13:13
Went to AMP in medford. Got #off of CL. Not the girls in the pics but not bad they were older. 7 at door then. 4 tip. Good massage and got right into ending with no problems. Seemed to have two rooms the first on is not very private right at front door only blocked by curtain, back little more secluded. Good overall will return.

The Duke
04-07-08, 14:23
Went to AMP in medford. Got #off of CL. Not the girls in the pics but not bad they were older. 7 at door then. 4 tip. Good massage and got right into ending with no problems. Seemed to have two rooms the first on is not very private right at front door only blocked by curtain, back little more secluded. Good overall will return.

which one? can you post the last 2 or last 4 digits of the #?

Harderik
04-07-08, 14:47
So I decided to check out FY over the weekend despite concern about the recent LE activity in town. It was my first visit to FY, so I was going entirely on intel from here.

I'd say it was a good experience overall. I made the appointment a few hours ahead of time. They couldn't take me any earlier, so I guess business must still be good. When I called, they said Anna and Stephanie were available. Since I had heard good things here about Anna, I requested her.

When I arrived, the door was locked and I had to ring the doorbell. I felt a little exposed for a brief moment but, fortunately, they came to the door pretty quickly. Anna met me at the front but, having never met her before, I asked her name. We had a brief comical moment when she replied with what I thought sounded like "Mena" or "Mini", so I just assumed that Anna wasn't actually available and I was being passed on to someone else. Not wanting to make a stink, I went with it because she seemed fairly attractive. Of course, a few minutes later, I realized that she was actually saying "Me Anna". Yes, I'm an idiot.

She led me to what looked like the second room from the back. Dark, warm and quiet. Suits me just fine. She asked for the. 7 for the hour. Since I didn't have a whole lot of time, I asked if a half hour was possible. She said yes for. 5. She left for a half a minute to let me get undressed. Before I was finished undressing she came back in and said "so sorry. Need more time? " I said that wouldn't be necessary and dropped my shorts right in front of her, making sure she had a good look at me in all my glory. Why beat around the bush, right?

I started face down and she gave quite a decent massage. Since I was only getting a half hour, I wanted to set the mood reasonably early. While she was standing at the end of the table massaging my neck, I gave an exploratory stroke of her leg with my finger. She didn't register any objection, so I began to move up and to the back. Within a minute or two, I was cupping her ass with both hands. Still no objection at all.

She continued the massage for a while and then asked me if I'd like to flip over. As I did, I pulled the towel up to reveal my little friend. I wish I could show you a photo of the feigned look of shock that she gave me at that moment. I almost burst out laughing. Let's just say she's not likely to win an Academy Award anytime soon.

Anyway, with the little lad completely out in the open, she continued to massage my legs and made no move toward him at all. I let him stand to attention for her to see. Still nothing. Ok. Fair enough. She's being cautious. I can't really blame her.

Then came the signal. She turned to me and said "ok. Almost done. Just a few minutes left. " To me, that sounded more like "if you want something extra, you better make it known know. " Accordingly, I pointed at my little friend and inquired if he could get a massage too. Her response was "no. I'd get in trouble. "

Ok. I follow. It's a good time to be cautious. I'm a clean-cut looking guy, so there's good reason to suspect I might be LE if I haven't been there before. The question is how to put her fears to rest.

In an earlier post, one chap mentioned having some success moving her hand to the right spot (not sure if it was her specifically, but that's beside the point). I thought it sounded like a good model to follow since it removes her from having to take any initiative. What do you know. Worked like a charm. As soon as that initial step was taken, it was go time. She poured some oil right on, got a good grip and went straight on until sunset.

All in all, it was a good time. I'd rate her about a 7 in looks, guessing that she's probably in her mid-thirties. Thin, fit body, but maybe a little bony for some. The massage was a solid 8 and the ending was a good 8. After the initial. 5 for the half hour, I gave her. 2 for a tip and she seemed cool with it.

The moral of the story? Caution is the name of the game, but there's no reason the game has to stop.

Davehayes
04-07-08, 15:06
The last 4 digits are 6688

Hjfetish
04-07-08, 16:03
Damn, I would be EXTREMELY interested to know who gives the CBJ at Je's place! the only girl I've seen there was Andrea, and there was no hint of that!

Pornlover2222
04-07-08, 20:09
Hit the Malden American from a previous post and had a great massage and an excellent time. The rooms are very private, large, comfortable and arranged so you can get great views and you can even roam around a bit. A very gracious young blond was extremely accommodating and made sure I was warm, comfortable, relaxed and well taken care of. Treat the ladies right, this place is a gem.

Big Bobby35
04-07-08, 22:41

And if I posted in Baltimore by mistake sorry about that and thanks for pointing it out to me.Some good intel here. Most is known but enough 'other' intel for some new hits. Is the cbj a byoc (bring your own condom?). Also a first name back channel will help greatly.

Jim Mack
04-08-08, 04:35
So I decided to check out FY over the weekend despite concern about the recent LE activity in town. It was my first visit to FY, so I was going entirely on intel from here.

I'd say it was a good experience overall. I made the appointment a few hours ahead of time. They couldn't take me any earlier, so I guess business must still be good. When I called, they said Anna and Stephanie were available. Since I had heard good things here about Anna, I requested her.

When I arrived, the door was locked and I had to ring the doorbell. I felt a little exposed for a brief moment but, fortunately, they came to the door pretty quickly. Anna met me at the front but, having never met her before, I asked her name. We had a brief comical moment when she replied with what I thought sounded like "Mena" or "Mini", so I just assumed that Anna wasn't actually available and I was being passed on to someone else. Not wanting to make a stink, I went with it because she seemed fairly attractive. Of course, a few minutes later, I realized that she was actually saying "Me Anna". Yes, I'm an idiot.

She led me to what looked like the second room from the back. Dark, warm and quiet. Suits me just fine. She asked for the. 7 for the hour. Since I didn't have a whole lot of time, I asked if a half hour was possible. She said yes for. 5. She left for a half a minute to let me get undressed. Before I was finished undressing she came back in and said "so sorry. Need more time? " I said that wouldn't be necessary and dropped my shorts right in front of her, making sure she had a good look at me in all my glory. Why beat around the bush, right?

I started face down and she gave quite a decent massage. Since I was only getting a half hour, I wanted to set the mood reasonably early. While she was standing at the end of the table massaging my neck, I gave an exploratory stroke of her leg with my finger. She didn't register any objection, so I began to move up and to the back. Within a minute or two, I was cupping her ass with both hands. Still no objection at all.

She continued the massage for a while and then asked me if I'd like to flip over. As I did, I pulled the towel up to reveal my little friend. I wish I could show you a photo of the feigned look of shock that she gave me at that moment. I almost burst out laughing. Let's just say she's not likely to win an Academy Award anytime soon.

Anyway, with the little lad completely out in the open, she continued to massage my legs and made no move toward him at all. I let him stand to attention for her to see. Still nothing. Ok. Fair enough. She's being cautious. I can't really blame her.

Then came the signal. She turned to me and said "ok. Almost done. Just a few minutes left. " To me, that sounded more like "if you want something extra, you better make it known know. " Accordingly, I pointed at my little friend and inquired if he could get a massage too. Her response was "no. I'd get in trouble. "

Ok. I follow. It's a good time to be cautious. I'm a clean-cut looking guy, so there's good reason to suspect I might be LE if I haven't been there before. The question is how to put her fears to rest.

In an earlier post, one chap mentioned having some success moving her hand to the right spot (not sure if it was her specifically, but that's beside the point). I thought it sounded like a good model to follow since it removes her from having to take any initiative. What do you know. Worked like a charm. As soon as that initial step was taken, it was go time. She poured some oil right on, got a good grip and went straight on until sunset.

All in all, it was a good time. I'd rate her about a 7 in looks, guessing that she's probably in her mid-thirties. Thin, fit body, but maybe a little bony for some. The massage was a solid 8 and the ending was a good 8. After the initial. 5 for the half hour, I gave her. 2 for a tip and she seemed cool with it.

The moral of the story? Caution is the name of the game, but there's no reason the game has to stop.Buddy, I was walking by FY when I saw you try the door, then ring the bell. I saw the woman open up to let you in, and I was wondering if I 'd see a report showing up here. She looked very decent.