PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94

SlummiesChap
12-12-20, 20:29
After seeing your question about her, I saw 2 review which were decent. I tried to see her that evening but she changed the time on me, then after I got there, she wasn't ready and kept me waiting. I finally texted her that I was done waiting and left. She called but I didn't pickup. She was very polite via text so I gave her a try the next day. It was a good session but overpriced. $2 for just a HJ ending. However, she does do a really good massage and tease. She also does it completely nude. When I arrived, she was dressed in a nice dress and shoes which quickly came off.

I did touch some, but she mad it hard to get to the good parts and I didn't push it. HJ was not a jackhammer job like some and she took her time to build it up. Also gave a little ass play as well. Lastly, the picture shows what I thought was a white female with dark hair but she is a black girl with tats. No judgement, just sharing in case that is important to someone.Thanks for a solid review. Especially the part about the pic. Misleading.

Zerbert001
12-12-20, 20:48
[Deleted by Admin]

Time for you to go, clearly you are the chick you're "reviewing?"

Don't do this again.

A2

BlowInHer
12-13-20, 07:07
I am seemingly on a string of AMP visits where the provider asks for tipping up front. I do not like doing this AT ALL and yes, have been burned a time or two doing it. Just curious what others thoughts are on this and how you handle these requests.Depends on the place and how service was last time. It can vary with whoever you draw. Typically if its FS type of place and you actually want a decent massage first with no rush, don't lay the tip out first. Make them work for it, then whip it out on the flip. If I walk into a room and they demand something up front, I say no and tell them to do a good massage first. If its a trusted spot and I'm familiar with the talent then I lay my max tip on the table before the massage to save time. They will always ask for more, but I will always say no unless the menu opens up even wider. Now if you're referring to giving the tip before the real fun begins, that is normal. A few times, they have trusted my word to tip after the fun when I didn't feel like getting up to show it. I have never walked in the door and handed over the door fee and tip at the same time, don't allow them to dictate that.

TigerKing
12-13-20, 07:21
Has anyone seen Melissa since her return? I know she use to advertise with another girl at one point. Her ad doesn't indicate anything too telling so I'm curious. Noblesville is one of the furthest points for me to travel around town so just checking before I think of booking.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/202551

JustYourAvgJoe
12-13-20, 11:47
Thank you! Appreciate the informative feedback.

Depends on the place and how service was last time. It can vary with whoever you draw. Typically if its FS type of place and you actually want a decent massage first with no rush, don't lay the tip out first. Make them work for it, then whip it out on the flip. If I walk into a room and they demand something up front, I say no and tell them to do a good massage first. If its a trusted spot and I'm familiar with the talent then I lay my max tip on the table before the massage to save time. They will always ask for more, but I will always say no unless the menu opens up even wider. Now if you're referring to giving the tip before the real fun begins, that is normal. A few times, they have trusted my word to tip after the fun when I didn't feel like getting up to show it. I have never walked in the door and handed over the door fee and tip at the same time, don't allow them to dictate that.

RedFox2120
12-13-20, 16:03
New line up at sweet. It seems they just changed all of them. I got a really skinny one that just came there. She was shy and very petite. Just my type. She doesn't look like she has any baby damage which was nice. The new line up is 40+ but they are milfy.

DexterIndy
12-13-20, 17:49
New line up at sweet. It seems they just changed all of them. I got a really skinny one that just came there. She was shy and very petite. Just my type. She doesn't look like she has any baby damage which was nice. The new line up is 40+ but they are milfy.There has been multiple request from gals there even I was there this Thursday and they kept saying cops are watching so no reviews. If we have to preserve the good ones please refrain from using the name of the place and if anyone asks about this in future please ask them to search and not use their name anymore.

Happy hunting no stay safe.

Jeast72
12-13-20, 18:06
There has been multiple request from gals there even I was there this Thursday and they kept saying cops are watching so no reviews. If we have to preserve the good ones please refrain from using the name of the place and if anyone asks about this in future please ask them to search and not use their name anymore.

Happy hunting no stay safe.The same thing happened at Mountain. Unmarked LEO watching the place made the old lineup nervous and they left.

JimmyWalker999
12-14-20, 03:18
Anyone get extras during 4-hands massage?

DuggerJug
12-14-20, 08:59
Was on covid quarantine for a bit, so when the veil was lifted I went to daily just cause I know the girls are cute and really just wanted a good massage with HE before work. Very cute girl never seen before. Didn't get name, but wouldn't negotiate. Wanted $. 40 for nude body to body. Told her for that it had to be FS but she said she never does that. Told her ok here's your tip and it was certainly enjoyable, almost nuru but in the end when she says come back I said I won't, you are too expensive. She pouted.

DuggerJug
12-14-20, 09:06
A couple days ago stopped at Suite H. A tiny spinner named Ammie led me in the room.

Took the half hr for. 4.

Decent 15 minute massage.

Full roam with cute little puppies on the flip.

Ok handshake followed by fantastic foot massage and lotion.

Open menu suggested on next visit.

Left her. 5 tip.

Will return.Good to hear. I stopped going there. There was a chic there that was Laotian I kept getting. Massage was ok and nothing other than HE.

Mr Popular
12-14-20, 15:09
On S Emerson, went Saturday evening and parked in the darkest, empty unlit parking lot in Greenwood. I paused in my car, huddled against the glowing "Open" sign until, seeing me, a small slip of a girl came to the door and motioned me in. What the hell, I thought. Of course I was alone and with Amy, must have been all of 90 lbs and a happy little soul she was. Gave a completely average massage with excellent teasing and a skilled finish with her ooohing and ahhhing with her panties around her knees and me working her full Bush pussy. After milking every last drop from me and cleaning me up, she continued with a head and foot massage. All in all $60 and $40 and we were both happy.

Bjcim Seeker
12-14-20, 17:18
Thanks for a solid review. Especially the part about the pic. Misleading.Thanks for review. Her pic has caught my eye for sometime now. I love brunettes. To each their own but I do not see african american providers. I've noticed several ads where the lead pic on the ad makes me think the provider is white or tan white / hispanic girl but once you click on the ad you find out she is clearly AA. Anyone else notice this? The ad referenced here is clearly a white brunette woman.

Zerbert003
12-14-20, 22:15
Was on covid quarantine for a bit, so when the veil was lifted I went to daily just cause I know the girls are cute and really just wanted a good massage with HE before work. Very cute girl never seen before. Didn't get name, but wouldn't negotiate. Wanted $. 40 for nude body to body. Told her for that it had to be FS but she said she never does that. Told her ok here's your tip and it was certainly enjoyable, almost nuru but in the end when she says come back I said I won't, you are too expensive. She pouted.I also went to Daily today and paid for an hour up front to girl named Eva. She led me to a room and told me Linda would come to me shortly. Nearly 30 minutes later Linda finally came in. Both were fairly nice looking, but my guess is Eva would have been a better visit. Linda barely let me feel around. I think I know why as I caught feel of a very thick pad which then made sense, but also put me out of the mood as well. Linda was very lifeless and did not like to talk. Twenty minutes into the rub, she asked me to flip. She still did not let me feel anything but legs and her messing around the little feller was just lightly touching it for about 10 minutes which didn't remotely get him to stand at attention. Wasn't till I requested she get a good ol grip on it did it start to work for me. She then took over with both hands working it pretty good which I let her continue for about 15 minutes before I was finished. Speaking of finished, she handed me a tissue and then lightly wiped and said "All done". I still had 15 minutes left. But was mostly disappointed I didn't care and just paid her the. 40. It was. 60 to house for an hour. So mark your calendar if you are looking to go here and get Linda. Make sure her week is up. Unless you're into that kind of thing.

LittleRobTony
12-15-20, 12:15
I had high hopes for fun late Friday afternoon when I needed to drive from the Northside to a place near the Airport for an appointment. Mountain Aire was on my way as I traveled around the west side, had been on my list of places to try out for some time, and recent positive posts had me motivated to stop by. I arrived at about 4:30. The place looked deserted, no open sign lit, nor even any cars parked around or behind the building. The only cars I saw were parked behind the building on the corner with the law office. I did not feel comfortable, being my first time there and with the building so close to the street, getting out and trying the door. I remembered another hobbyist encountering a locked door recently too. Plan B was Kentucky Ave. My first time there months ago was a disappointment. Poor massage, unattractive therapist and lackluster effort after the flip that left me struggling to get wood. However, I read recent posts that were complimentary and decided to try again since I was in the area. Parked right in front of the door and noticed the open sign was dark. Tried the door, locked. Sat there in my vehicle for a while in hopes that someone might turn on the sign, or that maybe a session was going on and the therapist was working alone and decided to lock the door to avoid interruptions (yeah, right). Waited nearly 25 minutes before throwing in the towel. I cannot recall ever having shown up to two places not open when recent reports indicated they were in business and offering good service. Apparently I angered the Hobby Gods.

Jeast72
12-15-20, 17:03
I had high hopes for fun late Friday afternoon when I needed to drive from the Northside to a place near the Airport for an appointment. Mountain Aire was on my way as I traveled around the west side, had been on my list of places to try out for some time, and recent positive posts had me motivated to stop by. I arrived at about 4:30. The place looked deserted, no open sign lit, nor even any cars parked around or behind the building. The only cars I saw were parked behind the building on the corner with the law office. I did not feel comfortable, being my first time there and with the building so close to the street, getting out and trying the door. I remembered another hobbyist encountering a locked door recently too. Plan B was Kentucky Ave. My first time there months ago was a disappointment. Poor massage, unattractive therapist and lackluster effort after the flip that left me struggling to get wood. However, I read recent posts that were complimentary and decided to try again since I was in the area. Parked right in front of the door and noticed the open sign was dark. Tried the door, locked. Sat there in my vehicle for a while in hopes that someone might turn on the sign, or that maybe a session was going on and the therapist was working alone and decided to lock the door to avoid interruptions (yeah, right). Waited nearly 25 minutes before throwing in the towel. I cannot recall ever having shown up to two places not open when recent reports indicated they were in business and offering good service. Apparently I angered the Hobby Gods.LEO has been watching some of these places and spooking the girls. Full crews left both Mountain and Sweet because of it. Mountain was open again Sunday morning but maybe the new ones left already too. If the girls are careful, they can avoid getting caught but that means some of us get screwed when a girl isn't sure if we're ok or undercover. I hope the attention doesn't last long.

Noobie92
12-15-20, 17:06
Hey all!

I recently moved back to Indy (my hometown) after spending a few years out on the west coast. Waiting for my job to return in May. Being that I'll only be here a short time, I I didn't want to get into any relationships (plus dating is impossible with Covid) and found myself becoming a hobbyist with my first visit this past September.

I've since been to at least 6 or 7 spots. But I'm a newcomer to this forum! I've only used Rubmaps previously and I was wondering if anyone could DM me with some of the rules for this forum as well as a way to de-code some of these MP names, such as: Sweet, Daily, Phoenix, Tucson, Suite H, Mountain, ETC. I've de-coded a couple on my own with some cleverness, familiarity, and the help of Google. But some of the others have totally baffled me and I was wondering if there are MPs that I don't even know exist?!

Thanks for your frequent posts and interesting reads. Glad to have found this community!

Jones716
12-15-20, 20:30
Checked this spa out and it's okay.

Rates and price are standard.

Choose Asian.

She was fun CBJ cfs.

She let me talk telling her too look at me through the mirror in doggy.

Yes she was fun. She told me There will be new girls coming tomorrow, let me come back. I will.

https://indianapolisin.assortlist.com/massagespa/a21507319

Jeast72
12-15-20, 20:49
Hey all!

I recently moved back to Indy (my hometown) after spending a few years out on the west coast. Waiting for my job to return in May. Being that I'll only be here a short time, I I didn't want to get into any relationships (plus dating is impossible with Covid) and found myself becoming a hobbyist with my first visit this past September.

I've since been to at least 6 or 7 spots. But I'm a newcomer to this forum! I've only used Rubmaps previously and I was wondering if anyone could DM me with some of the rules for this forum as well as a way to de-code some of these MP names, such as: Sweet, Daily, Phoenix, Tucson, Suite H, Mountain, ETC. I've de-coded a couple on my own with some cleverness, familiarity, and the help of Google. But some of the others have totally baffled me and I was wondering if there are MPs that I don't even know exist?!

Thanks for your frequent posts and interesting reads. Glad to have found this community!The "search thread" button in the thread header on this page will get you answers to a lot of your questions pretty quickly. Most of the spa names used have been asked about many times and addresses have been posted. Phoenix and Tuscon are probably the most asked about of all of them. Others, such as Sweet Spa and Daily can be found easily with Google. I think Mountain Aire is still listed on Rubmaps but it's shown as closed because that is actually the old name from before their last bust. Now, as with many of these places, they are a no-name spa so we just kept the old name for our reference. Suite H really is an old code name from when they were a no-name spa. Now it is the Emerson NSpa.

ManWithPants
12-15-20, 22:58
I had high hopes for fun late Friday afternoon when I needed to drive from the Northside to a place near the Airport for an appointment. Mountain Aire was on my way as I traveled around the west side, had been on my list of places to try out for some time, and recent positive posts had me motivated to stop by. I arrived at about 4:30. The place looked deserted, no open sign lit, nor even any cars parked around or behind the building. The only cars I saw were parked behind the building on the corner with the law office. I did not feel comfortable, being my first time there and with the building so close to the street, getting out and trying the door. I remembered another hobbyist encountering a locked door recently too.Did you accidentally arrive when it was closed? It's always open for me.

Noobie92
12-15-20, 23:33

Choose Asian.

She was fun CBJ cfs.

Yes she was fun. She told me There will be new girls coming tomorrow, let me come back. I will.

https://indianapolisin.assortlist.com/massagespa/a21507319Damn. Heard this was true about this place and that she's hot. Was this Annie? I went by a couple weeks ago and asked for her but only MMS was on site at the time. (She did a great massage and even cracked my neck like a chiropractor, but I didn't want more than HE from her) Are those pics legitimate? Seems impossible.

Jeast72
12-15-20, 23:44
Did you accidentally arrive when it was closed? It's always open for me.Lol, arriving when they're closed in the late afternoon had to be an accident.

BlowInHer
12-16-20, 02:48

Choose Asian.

She was fun CBJ cfs.

https://indianapolisin.assortlist.com/massagespa/a21507319What did she look like? Younger, older, big, small?

GreatPretender
12-16-20, 02:55

Choose Asian.

She was fun CBJ cfs.

https://indianapolisin.assortlist.com/massagespa/a21507319Sounds like you might be advertising a little in this one too.

NewNindy
12-16-20, 08:21
Damn. Heard this was true about this place and that she's hot. Was this Annie? I went by a couple weeks ago and asked for her but only MMS was on site at the time. (She did a great massage and even cracked my neck like a chiropractor, but I didn't want more than HE from her) Are those pics legitimate? Seems impossible.The pics are never legitimate.

Indiguy
12-16-20, 12:54
Sounds like you might be advertising a little in this one too.Would fellow mongers ever do that??

Noobie92
12-16-20, 19:07
I've spent a couple (okay maybe more than a couple) of hours researching the forum to figure out where Phoenix & Tucson are. I see they're listed as "national treasures". I've searched back to the very first mention of the word "Phoenix" years ago by sorting the keyword mention in ascending order. I live on the southside near a street named National Ave. Literally I am living almost across the street from the muffler shop (that one has always just looked like a no-go for me, reviews seem to confirm my doubts). Can anyone just drop the PM? Please? This is nuts.

Also. Has anyone had Happy Times? I drive past that spot most nights and the enormous neon light just makes me want to come right in. I usually knock late and they're already locked up and gone. Went to H last night. Table shower was great. A petite masseuse with nice puppies loaded me up with compliments and drove her topless convertible through my backdoor as she was finishing up.

Noobie92
12-16-20, 21:03
Visited here back in October on a good tip. Early to mid-thirties Japanese girl from LA working. There were other girls too but I didn't see them. I assume they're hot because it would be hard to compete with this chick. She asked 7 for the hour, she was good looking so I rolled with it. Sounds like they change the price every time, have heard anywhere from 5-8 for hour. Turns out she had the most amazing breasts I've ever seen in an AMP and at the top of the list for maybe anywhere. At least D cup and very perky, did not look or feel fake, stood straight up though. She knew how good they were too, I complimented her and she said "no, just these" and giggled. She travels a lot, told me of all the different countries she's been to. She chooses Indianapolis for work for some reason, can't remember exactly why, but I think she said it was better because the customers are more kind (good job everyone). Anyways, LA is expensive and so is she. It was $$ for FS. I was still new to the whole thing at the time, no idea why I declined. Maybe didn't even have that much on me? Gave $ for topless HJ and it was like a GFE experience. Afterward she got on the table and layed down and just chatted with me about life, work, travel, people, the pandemic, etc. It was nice. Wish I had gone for gold $$ . Anyhoo, they will ask you if you've been there before, she was very suspicious of me at first and kept asking just how I knew. But once we got comfortable everything was cool. Had a relaxing time. Room had nice dim lighting. I only haven't been back because of curiosity for other places and the high price, but she's always in the back of my mind. Honestly, a guaranteed good time is worth the extra dough. Will be back someday and hopefully she's there.

Noobie92
12-16-20, 21:27
I've spent a couple (okay maybe more than a couple) of hours researching the forum to figure out where Phoenix & Tucson are. I see they're listed as "national treasures". I've searched back to the very first mention of the word "Phoenix" years ago by sorting the keyword mention in ascending order. I live on the southside near a street named National Ave. Literally I am living almost across the street from the muffler shop (that one has always just looked like a no-go for me, reviews seem to confirm my doubts). Can anyone just drop the PM? Please? This is nuts.

Also. Has anyone had Happy Times? I drive past that spot most nights and the enormous neon light just makes me want to come right in. I usually knock late and they're already locked up and gone. Went to H last night. Table shower was great. A petite masseuse with nice puppies loaded me up with compliments and drove her topless convertible through my backdoor as she was finishing up.Sorry, I figured it out right after posting this. Turns out they're right across the street *insert clown emoji*. Phoenix truly worth the hype? I have a few good spots now that I should probably keep going back to.

Any reviews of Happy Time or Lake Plaza? Lake Plaza's ad sounds super promising (bubble bath, 2 girls, Korean / Japanese, open till 11, etc.) but reviews say otherwise.

Jjbee62
12-16-20, 22:56

Also. Has anyone had Happy Times? I drive past that spot most nights and the enormous neon light just makes me want to come right in. I usually knock late and they're already locked up and gone. Went to H last night. Table shower was great. A petite masseuse with nice puppies loaded me up with compliments and drove her topless convertible through my backdoor as she was finishing up.Happy times has been reviewed. If you are looking for a happy time, don't go to happy times.

Also, the pics are never accurate.

Also, pay attention to the number of reviews a reviewer has. Look at their forum posts. Some guys give great accurate reviews. Some guys only give reviews about a very limited number of spas, often located in different cities and in their reviews, there is always a new young attractive girl, who is always a lot of fun.

Kind of like all the ads with the pictures which are never accurate.

Jeast72
12-16-20, 23:24
Has anyone had Happy Times? I drive past that spot most nights and the enormous neon light just makes me want to come right in. I usually knock late and they're already locked up and gone. Went to H last night. Table shower was great. A petite masseuse with nice puppies loaded me up with compliments and drove her topless convertible through my backdoor as she was finishing up.This place is a reliable no-go un less you just want a massage.

Ferreal1
12-17-20, 11:50
Sorry, I figured it out right after posting this. Turns out they're right across the street *insert clown emoji*. Phoenix truly worth the hype? I have a few good spots now that I should probably keep going back to.

Any reviews of Happy Time or Lake Plaza? Lake Plaza's ad sounds super promising (bubble bath, 2 girls, Korean / Japanese, open till 11, etc.) but reviews say otherwise.Living that close is a good situation to go broke. Muffler shop isn't bad, but they run in the front and out the back as quick as they can open the doors.

SilkGreenEye
12-17-20, 14:49
I went to best massage way on the Westside close by the airport not w 16th saw new girls had arrived no dice same older lady that never brushes her hair not a turn on to me its a hygiene thing I was taught as a kid so someone please point me in the right direction please the situation is getting dim thinking about headed south over the bridge.

LittleRobTony
12-17-20, 15:41
This was late afternoon, between 4:15-4:45, for Mountain and Kentucky, respectively. Sort of the beginning of what is likely peak times for these places as people get off work. I actually looked up the hours for KY, just in case the place was operating on a limited schedule that started around 5 pm and I had arrived just before they opened. Ad said the course were something like 11-9 daily. Both were closed during normal business hours on a Friday afternoon, so I will go with the theory from the post that mentioned recent LEO visits to each perhaps had scared off the girls and no one showed up to work. My biggest concern is usually that all the girls are busy with other customers, so I get to hear "come back in 20 minutes," rather than encountering a dark and locked door.

Did you accidentally arrive when it was closed? It's always open for me

Jeast72
12-17-20, 19:04
I went to best massage way on the Westside close by the airport not w 16th saw new girls had arrived no dice same older lady that never brushes her hair not a turn on to me its a hygiene thing I was taught as a kid so someone please point me in the right direction please the situation is getting dim thinking about headed south over the bridge.Pretty sure the one you're talking about is Q Spa. The times I've been there it's either been Sophia alone or with another older gal that was just part-time. Don't think she gets many customers so I doubt she could get new girls to stay if she can even get them to come. The place has seriously gone downhill since my adopted Chinese sister sold it and left.

IndyGolfer60
12-18-20, 10:40
Pretty sure the one you're talking about is Q Spa. The times I've been there it's either been Sophia alone or with another older gal that was just part-time. Don't think she gets many customers so I doubt she could get new girls to stay if she can even get them to come. The place has seriously gone downhill since my adopted Chinese sister sold it and left.Loved Sophia.

Rls0179
12-18-20, 11:18
Searching the CL ads this morning and ran accross this one for Veronica. The pic looks familiar but can't find it on here anywhere. On the SE side of Indy, may have to check it out.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/crs/d/indianapolis-massage-therapist/7248171672.html

TheBlindman
12-18-20, 13:31
Pretty sure the one you're talking about is Q Spa. The times I've been there it's either been Sophia alone or with another older gal that was just part-time. Don't think she gets many customers so I doubt she could get new girls to stay if she can even get them to come. The place has seriously gone downhill since my adopted Chinese sister sold it and left.5500 W 10th??

Jeast72
12-18-20, 16:07
5500 W 10th??Q and Sophia are on Banner off W Washington. Another recent post talked about the 10th St place and the DDs (also says Best in the ads). While the one everybody usually refers to as Best is 16th St.

Noobie92
12-18-20, 17:54
What's everyone's favorite 'Foot' spa for a tug? Which has te most attractive providers? Something about getting a tug while normies are out there having their feet soaked is a fun idea *shrug*.

Jeast72
12-18-20, 21:53
What's everyone's favorite 'Foot' spa for a tug? Which has te most attractive providers? Something about getting a tug while normies are out there having their feet soaked is a fun idea *shrug*.Have steered clear of most of the places a lot of "normals" go because some of them have male masseurs. Got tricked once being led to a room by a woman and then a guy came in when I was face down on the table. Since then I stay away from normal places and always watch to see who comes in the room.

Maudu
12-19-20, 11:41
Was out running errands last night and decided to stop in Gradle for a HH $0.4. Haven't been since Covid and the same therapist is there. Same as always. Ss is encouraged, great tease. Not always a fan but most HE AMPs on the and side are a hurried jackhammer on the flip by average Mt's that have seen miles of meat. Nice change up and the massage, teasing during was enjoyable. TIFWIW.

TehdRummane
12-19-20, 15:35
I stopped in here about a month ago. I had read a report about a new girl at the spa. I stopped in later one evening on a weekday. I went to walk in and found the door was locked. I was walking g back to my car and a girl peeked her head out the door.

She let me in and I decided on one hour. She was in her twenties, and very cute. She was slender with decent rack and ass. I would say she was still a 9/10.

The massage was pretty good. No real tease. After the flip she asked what I wanted. Went for standard for. 5, she was hot so I agreed. Tried to roam it up top, but she was hesitant. Said "next time". Ending was very nice. She asked what I liked and took her time. Said her named was Hannah, or Anna. Couldn't make it out due to accent.

She said she was from Chicago and had just arrived. Would repeat.

Anyone else have info about the busty girl at satisfied on w 10th? Dm me please!

Drof1
12-20-20, 13:02
Searching the CL ads this morning and ran accross this one for Veronica. The pic looks familiar but can't find it on here anywhere. On the SE side of Indy, may have to check it out.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/crs/d/indianapolis-massage-therapist/7248171672.htmlI've made repeated attempts but only received one reply. After that, she is a ghost. Has anyone made successful contact with her?

Goatee1456
12-20-20, 16:08
I have noticed that some of my "regular" legit therapists are in the COVID crunch and offering a much broader service offerings, often from their homes (not having to share the cut with the house I suppose.).

Anyone else seeing this trend? These women were previously or still employed at legit places, just now seeking more income. Or am I just being naive and they have always been open to "more"?

SeekingDan
12-20-20, 16:18
Mia gives a hell of a massage and the best standard finish I've ever gotten. Between her and Juliette it's a pretty good place to go if you're looking for a standard finish with a good massage.

Noobie92
12-20-20, 19:07
I have noticed that some of my "regular" legit therapists are in the COVID crunch and offering a much broader service offerings, often from their homes (not having to share the cut with the house I suppose.).

Anyone else seeing this trend? These women were previously or still employed at legit places, just now seeking more income. Or am I just being naive and they have always been open to "more"?Who are they though? Haha. I want to try! PM?

Bjcim Seeker
12-21-20, 20:46
Met Miya or Mia on my last visit but drew Juliette instead. Miya is my type, petite and cute so I requested her today. Best looking Asian masseuse I've had. I asked for light to medium bc I've had very hard massages at Still Waters when I've asked for medium. Miya massage was pretty awful. 1 minute massaging my back. Then spent the next 20 minutes doing various things on my upper and inner thighs and butt. Pressing on one spot which was not a major muscle or pressure point then lightly stroking fingers over that same region. I tried holding up my pelvis for several minutes but she never reached to grab my D. It felt more like a core workout. I finally said I'll flip over. She did standard finish and got into it a little bit. She is cute but massage sucked. I'll ask for Juliette next time.

SeekingDan
12-21-20, 21:54
Met Miya or Mia on my last visit but drew Juliette instead. Miya is my type, petite and cute so I requested her today. Best looking Asian masseuse I've had. I asked for light to medium bc I've had very hard massages at Still Waters when I've asked for medium. Miya massage was pretty awful. 1 minute massaging my back. Then spent the next 20 minutes doing various things on my upper and inner thighs and butt. Pressing on one spot which was not a major muscle or pressure point then lightly stroking fingers over that same region. I tried holding up my pelvis for several minutes but she never reached to grab my D. It felt more like a core workout. I finally said I'll flip over. She did standard finish and got into it a little bit. She is cute but massage sucked. I'll ask for Juliette next time.That's weird. I just had her and the massage was legitimately good. She focused the knots in my back and took her time. I requested hard pressure and did an hour though. Maybe that has something to do with it.

ChrisRock
12-22-20, 12:03
Ok I've searched for clues and I cannot figure out where Stillwater is. Can someone help. Wanted to stop there today.

Thank you.

SeekingDan
12-22-20, 12:27
Ok I've searched for clues and I cannot figure out where Stillwater is. Can someone help. Wanted to stop there today.

Thank you.96th street. If you google it you get an address.

ChrisRock
12-22-20, 12:41
96th street. If you google it you get an address.Thank you.

UIS1957
12-22-20, 13:13
Two sheriff and one van had the drive blocked and going in and out of the Oily Stone on N Keystone this morning at 10:15.

All was back to normal at 11:30 with both open signs still lit.

Somewhat suspicious or maybe not, you decide.

UIS1957
12-22-20, 13:32
Lisa was her name.

Had just woke up, stretching and yawning for the first 15 minutes.

45 for the half.

Finger tip massage was the best she could do no matter how hard I tried to tell her to try harder. She just would say "Thank you" and continue.

Mild tease before the flip.

Offered to release the pups for an additional 10, I accepted, A cups with standard gumdrops attached.

I attempted to roam up the shorts but I swear she had a chastity belt on. As soon as I touched something that one normally wouldn't find in such exploration I retreated, fast!

Hand shake was a 4 at best.

Gave 50 for the tip, I'm a man of my word.

I miss CiCi.

DexterIndy
12-22-20, 19:21
I did happen to travel to far south of Indy.

This place is ok regular HE nothing fancy went hhr and she was paranoid to core due to the virus and even to scan with non contact thermometer.

I would not repeat massage was ok as well and there was up sell all along.

More details reach me. Pm.

BobbyKraft
12-22-20, 23:34
Visited for the first time. It is one of the cleanest AMPs of the 25 or so I have visited around the state. I always get an hour. 70 to the house. Pretty good massage. I never ask names. I ended up with a lady with tattoos all over her right tit. She loved talking to me about all my tats. She's available for ass play and prostate message. I politely declined. For a good massage and letting the tit out (she said no to the one with tattoos on it, said no nipple?) I tipped 50. I felt into the holiday season today apparently.

FourWheeler16
12-23-20, 07:56
Does anyone have information on the lady that cuts hair and gives a massage, thanks.

IndyGolfer60
12-23-20, 10:27
Does anyone have information on the lady that cuts hair and gives a massage, thanks.Reported in the general section. She hasn't been heard from in a while.

GreatPretender
12-23-20, 11:27

Thank you.Type it in Google, comes right up.

Maudu
12-23-20, 21:18
Stopped by an old stand by today. Drew Lulu (Lucy) for 30 min. Cute girl, petite. Volunteered that Mia was in Chicago working which is fine by me. She is a little pushy. UTC up top, standard finish, nothing disappointing, no surprises as usual. 40 HH and 40 tip. Was going to try A&A by the deli to the North and West of therefor the first time in a while. Left after seeing uncle pull in (probably going to eat). Am I missing anything there?

Zerbert003
12-23-20, 21:43
Type it in Google, comes right up.https://bfy.tw/Pzkv This link will get you started for finding Still Water.

KBRaven
12-23-20, 22:28
So this is my second experience ever, I decided to go to sweets. And I'm met by masseuse who is super pushy about money. I feel like I legit got my pockets ran by her-- I keep my tip cash away from my wallet to avoid situations like these anyway. But she not only pushes for her tips before anything was discussed but dug through my wallet for a tip as I was counting money for her. I'm there for a massage first and I didn't even get one before I was told to flip. Had she not run my pockets would've been glad to tip above standard. Keep your money separated friends.

IndyGolfer60
12-24-20, 12:27
So this is my second experience ever, I decided to go to sweets. And I'm met by masseuse who is super pushy about money. I feel like I legit got my pockets ran by her-- I keep my tip cash away from my wallet to avoid situations like these anyway. But she not only pushes for her tips before anything was discussed but dug through my wallet for a tip as I was counting money for her. I'm there for a massage first and I didn't even get one before I was told to flip. Had she not run my pockets would've been glad to tip above standard. Keep your money separated friends.My wallet never goes in. House money in front right pocket.

Standard tip in front left. Extra tip in left back pocket. Never discuss tip before going too room, be enough for me to leave.

GreatPretender
12-24-20, 17:26
So this is my second experience ever, I decided to go to sweets. And I'm met by masseuse who is super pushy about money. I feel like I legit got my pockets ran by her-- I keep my tip cash away from my wallet to avoid situations like these anyway. But she not only pushes for her tips before anything was discussed but dug through my wallet for a tip as I was counting money for her. I'm there for a massage first and I didn't even get one before I was told to flip. Had she not run my pockets would've been glad to tip above standard. Keep your money separated friends.Yeah I would have had to tell her to go kick rocks. My wife doesn't even go through my wallet. Don't bring the wallet in, only bring in what you are comfortable spending, and let them know in a way that they'll understand that you control any money beyond entry fee until you're ready to give it up. When it comes to money, language barriers can be quickly overcome.

BobbyKraft
12-24-20, 22:59
See this is why I come to this board. LOL.

I legit love this idea and will be borrowing it. Thanks!

My wallet never goes in. House money in front right pocket.

Standard tip in front left. Extra tip in left back pocket. Never discuss tip before going too room, be enough for me to leave.

Jjbee62
12-25-20, 00:07
Well, I didn't think I would be visiting Phoenix any time soon, because it's really inconvenient for me, but things change.

Finished up my work week at about 5:30 pm and started my long drive home (almost 2. 5 hours). Decided I needed a few things from Kroger and chose to swing by the one at Madison and Edgewood, my old neighbourhood. Got to the door a few minutes before 6 and was told they were closed. Decided if I couldn't go shopping I might as well stop for a massage. I considered A Spa, but haven't heard any recent reports and didn't want to get there and find out they're closed, so I decided to head to Phoenix, for a sure thing.

Because I don't want to answer again, it's on National Ave, between 31 and Madison, in National Square, in the back, to the left, suite B.

Tiny, late 30's girl opened the door for me and took me to a room. Fortunately, it was nice and warm. Paid 60 for the hour and got comfortable.

Massage was decent, nothing special, about standard for an AMP. A bit heavy on the oil. I was beginning to wonder, because 20 minutes in and still not a hint of a tease, although that changed as soon as the first hot towel wipe was done. Decent amount of tease before the flip.

After the flip went all in for CFS for 140. Bring your own cover. Hand sanitizer, mask only came off for the CBJ, which was excellent. She worked it for several minutes, definitely one of the better AMP efforts I've received. She mounted up in reverse CG and rode hard before switching to mish. Ended up standing with her ankles on my shoulders. Took a pounding without any complaints and didn't try to rush me. After wearing myself out asked her to finish me by hand. Happy with the results.

She probably weighs less than 90 pounds, tiny frame, small a cups with the standard pencil erasers. Definitely a spinner. Quite happy I made the detour.

IndyFun99
12-25-20, 08:32
So this is my second experience ever, I decided to go to sweets. And I'm met by masseuse who is super pushy about money. I feel like I legit got my pockets ran by her-- I keep my tip cash away from my wallet to avoid situations like these anyway. But she not only pushes for her tips before anything was discussed but dug through my wallet for a tip as I was counting money for her. I'm there for a massage first and I didn't even get one before I was told to flip. Had she not run my pockets would've been glad to tip above standard. Keep your money separated friends.I went in because of all the great reviews. When the girl came in, she immediately rubbed her tits on my back and said "suck or fuck?" followed with "how much you pay me?" before I could say anything she had already picked up my jeans and had pulled out my wallet. She opened it up and had taken all of the cash out.

I was extremely annoyed but figured I might as well just put up with it. I told her I wanted a BJ and she said "not enough" while waiving the money. She had house fee +80 in her hand. I had more cash in a front pocket but she made a jerk off motion and pocketed all of the money from my wallet. I was fucking pissed.

Farmer60
12-25-20, 10:47
I went in because of all the great reviews. When the girl came in, she immediately rubbed her tits on my back and said "suck or fuck?" followed with "how much you pay me?" before I could say anything she had already picked up my jeans and had pulled out my wallet. She opened it up and had taken all of the cash out.

I was extremely annoyed but figured I might as well just put up with it. I told her I wanted a BJ and she said "not enough" while waiving the money. She had house fee +80 in her hand. I had more cash in a front pocket but she made a jerk off motion and pocketed all of the money from my wallet. I was fucking pissed.I go there at least once a week and never get the same girl They must know me though because there isn't any mention of money I just leave the tip on the table when I leave

Zerbert003
12-25-20, 12:03
I go there at least once a week and never get the same girl They must know me though because there isn't any mention of money I just leave the tip on the table when I leaveMy experience is pretty well the same as Farmer's though, I have not been in since I heard there were a complete change of providers at this location. Will see after the first of the year. Happy Holidays and stay safe!

Fav6977
12-25-20, 21:48
I have visited several times, as in more than a dozen, over the last few months (as recently as a few days ago). I have had sessions with seven different ladies over that time, and I have a decent text relationship with the proprietor. I have not experienced any "money" issues. Or any other issues, for that matter. YMMV.

My experience is pretty well the same as Farmer's though, I have not been in since I heard there were a complete change of providers at this location. Will see after the first of the year. Happy Holidays and stay safe!

MrElbows
12-25-20, 22:49
Went by A-Spa again. The lady that grated me told me 15 minutes you wait. She was a little older. After 15 minutes I was showered back to a room by a younger lady. Was hoping that was my girl. No luck. Pulled the older lady. She had me last down and start the rub. It was good. Medium pressure with some light reading. When we got to the flip, she didn't ask for anything up front. Instead she being down and ran the tip of her tongue down the main vein of junior. I got her to strip and she the started to give me Russian relief. Something that has never happened to me in an AMP. She definitely has the equipment to do it. At least Cs if not more. She finished me off and seemed to enjoy herself on my hand. Finished up with some light rubbing on arms until time. Very good.

MrElbows
12-25-20, 22:52
Was able to Beckie before she left town again. She said she'd be back after the holidays. Usually advertisers on Rubratings when she is in town. Was a nice studio in a house on the north side. Good rib. Nice flip. Pretty face. Good boobs that I got to watch during the massage.

Fav6977
12-26-20, 09:16
I wonder if the pictures in this ad represent available services.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/203812

RunForGold
12-26-20, 11:40
I wonder if the pictures in this ad represent available services.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/203812I saw the same thing. The address takes you to the Firehouse, do a search on that and you might find your answer.

Indiguy
12-26-20, 13:36
I have visited several times, as in more than a dozen, over the last few months (as recently as a few days ago). I have had sessions with seven different ladies over that time, and I have a decent text relationship with the proprietor. I have not experienced any "money" issues. Or any other issues, for that matter. YMMV.If you have a text relationship with the prop perhaps you could do us all a favor and pass on the member's experience with the one gal (out of seven) who rifled his wallet. I doubt the MmS has any idea. Or if she does, she should know it is "bad business practice. ".

Noobie92
12-27-20, 12:38
Does anyone have any leads on a true B2B / Nuru massage? FS not required. Really looking for something leaning to the side of "professional". Looking for eroticism that builds up as the massage continues, not an AMP that asks "Which you want? Although, AMP suggestions welcome if there is Nuru / B2B available. But looking more for something like a private practice or professional with extras, or someone who advertises this specific type of massage. Have seen Macie, was pretty close to what I was looking for, but her massage table and studio setup were a little uncomfortable (Damp, questionable sanitation of towels, massage table was more like a mattress on the floor) Looking for other providers. Think "tantric, healing, erotic, sensual".

Side note 1: Gradle looks pretty sweet even if it was just heavy teasing or standard HE. Any info there?

Side note 2: Have called Downtown Market and the lady on the phone asked if I wanted a standard massage for 100 or the "topless upgrade" for 160. This place is a mystery to me. Seems like services always changing based on reports. They are appointment only and so I still have yet to go. There's never a therapist just there working or waiting. I wouldn't want to book all that and show up and be disappointed.

Jimmy Dee692
12-27-20, 12:51
See this is why I come to this board. LOL.

I legit love this idea and will be borrowing it. Thanks!I did this from my first visit. I also fold different amounts different ways ($40 is in quarters, $60 in half longwise, etc.) so I'm sure what I'm grabbing.

TigerKing
12-27-20, 19:33
Does anyone know what Melissa's body looks like?? Her photos seemed photoshopped some and she only post face pics in her ad.

Thinking about maybe trying her out when I get some free time.

Hobbyist45
12-27-20, 20:07
She used to be a favorite of mine. Super hot. Menu opened with time. Think she is a bit heavier now. Haven't seen her since she began offering massage again. Would be willing to see a review if anyone makes it to Noblesville.

Does anyone know what Melissa's body looks like?? Her photos seemed photoshopped some and she only post face pics in her ad.

Thinking about maybe trying her out when I get some free time.

SnoopyIs1964
12-27-20, 21:21
She used to be a favorite of mine. Super hot. Menu opened with time. Think she is a bit heavier now. Haven't seen her since she began offering massage again. Would be willing to see a review if anyone makes it to Noblesville.I saw her a couple months ago. Heavy and overpriced. Quoted massage and BJ for 200.

Definitely better options out there imo.

Jeast72
12-27-20, 21:51
If you have a text relationship with the prop perhaps you could do us all a favor and pass on the member's experience with the one gal (out of seven) who rifled his wallet. I doubt the MmS has any idea. Or if she does, she should know it is "bad business practice. ".It's likely that the boss read the post before most of us did but there may not have been enough description for her to figure out which one it was.

RunForGold
12-27-20, 22:59
Decided to visit since I hadn't seen anything recently regarding the spa. Two working, my attendant was Wendy, short, just a little pudgy, not bad, friendly, 5/10, gave a typical AMP massage, jovial lady, had a good time. No tease, no UTC, no menu other than standard. Place is clean, well lit, and enjoyable. When I left I saw the 2nd lady at the desk, appeared to be '30' or so, cute, seated so I couldn't tell much about her. Instead of being covered with a towel to start the massage, they use material like bed sheets, light and thin. When I was leaving I did not see her change the two which had covered me, they were folded and placed on the table.

Karma74
12-27-20, 23:40
I will start off with the best experience. A few weeks ago I spent a few hours at the Casino with the Snowman. Was wide awake when I left around 9 am. Wasn't ready to go home so I stopped at my ATF off National. My 1st Sunday stop here so wasn't sure what I would draw. I was in luck. Young skinny girl about 5'7 ish. Cute but a little shy (I thought). I get ready and she comes in and I'm on my back and ready to go. She sheepishly starts rubbing my legs and I guide her to Jr. We settle on 1/2 & 1/2 for. $. 1st half was great. I roamed freely and once I realized how snug she was I pulled her up and on top. Back and forth we went and it was nice. And snug. Very bushy though. Hate that. The snowman from earlier had me stagnant. Not soft but stagnant. Asked for HJ. 15 min of that and a little GFE I was close until she tried to mount my face. Yeah, I am not eating hair pie at the Chinese buffet. At this point I wanted her to ride the white horse. Out comes a cover and another. 4, which was fine. Only got 15 min left so she has earned it. Man she rode the thick honkey stick like she wanted to break it. Almost seemed like she was enjoying it LOL. And she did break it. She even had the courtesy to pull of the cover and massage out all my frustrations. Massage was over. We cleaned up and I bailed. The last 3 times I've been here its been pretty fuckin awesome.

Had a good visit to A Spa recently as well. Hate going into this place. So many eyes around. Seen Li Li the 1st time so I requested her again. Short skinny and very cute. Long black hair is my kryptonite. Noticed on my 1st trip when I was on my back that they had bars on the ceiling. When I inquired about them she made me get up and go to another room. Guess she couldn't reach the ones in this room. So she waked my back for a good 20 min. Was nice. But I wanted her hands on me so I told her just that. She giggled and obliged. So she went to the tease and I arched a little to give her access to a rigid member of my family. She somewhat rested her chest and head on my lower back to free up both hands and played with the thing that should not be and the family member simultaneously. I was shook. She could tell. Her hair was draped off my side and driving me part tard. I flipped. She gripped. And that was it. She wiped up and finished out my hour with a nice light massage. I'm in love with this one. I have asked about FS but I don't think it's available. I'll keep trying though. I'd tongue punch her brown eye even if it was covered in hair. No fucks would be handed out when and if that day comes. Did I mention she is cute af and very sweet? I dropped. 6 on tip and I NEVER EVER DO THAT. I may need an intervention guys.

Stopped off at the one by the muffler shop last week. Hadn't been here in literally years. Old ass mommasan opened the door and the place reeked of curry. She was the only one there and -3. I left. At spots off National were slammed. Called Tranquility and they said to come on by. Was getting late and I was almost out of options. Got there to be greeted by 2 big ass trucks pulling in at the same time. So I left. Turns out they weren't going to the massage place but I was long gone when they texted me asking where I was. So I stopped to see Li Li again. Still no extras but another fantastic time was had. Only dropped. 5 this time on tip. I think I'll be ok.

I am looking for an at home provider if anyone would like to PM me any leads. I'm old school. Like 10 years on this site. Kept getting locked out so I've had like 3 different handles. Acillatem was one. Any info would be appreciated.

HotJohnDog
12-28-20, 10:46
I would say twice the size of what she was.

Samster1313
12-28-20, 13:10
Interesting finding them on Groupon.

SeekingDan
12-28-20, 15:58
Does anyone have any leads on a true B2B / Nuru massage? FS not required. Really looking for something leaning to the side of "professional". Looking for eroticism that builds up as the massage continues, not an AMP that asks "Which you want? Although, AMP suggestions welcome if there is Nuru / B2B available. But looking more for something like a private practice or professional with extras, or someone who advertises this specific type of massage. Have seen Macie, was pretty close to what I was looking for, but her massage table and studio setup were a little uncomfortable (Damp, questionable sanitation of towels, massage table was more like a mattress on the floor) Looking for other providers. Think "tantric, healing, erotic, sensual".

Side note 1: Gradle looks pretty sweet even if it was just heavy teasing or standard HE. Any info there?

Side note 2: Have called Downtown Market and the lady on the phone asked if I wanted a standard massage for 100 or the "topless upgrade" for 160. This place is a mystery to me. Seems like services always changing based on reports. They are appointment only and so I still have yet to go. There's never a therapist just there working or waiting. I wouldn't want to book all that and show up and be disappointed.I just wanted to bring this back up so people could see the post and hopefully offer suggestions because I'm looking as well.

I've never heard of Gradle or Downtown Market do both are interesting to me. I'll be searching for info momentarily but if you have info about either lmk. Thanks.

BrowsThru
12-28-20, 18:27
When does the ridiculous money grab stop? Great massage, but then the outrageous asking prices start right away, and she grabs my pants and hands them to me. Thanks, but no thanks. We can agree on a price (which she wouldn't take no for an answer), and I'll happily leave agreed upon tip at the end. This whole game that seems to be getting played more and more of "shutting down the plant" to get to the cash before services rendered is getting old. I miss the days of just laying down, having some fun, then getting up to get dressed and leave my tip at the end.

BlowInHer
12-29-20, 01:30
I will start off with the best experience. A few weeks ago I spent a few hours at the Casino with the Snowman. Was wide awake when I left around 9 am. Wasn't ready to go home so I stopped at my ATF off National. My 1st Sunday stop here so wasn't sure what I would draw. I was in luck. Young skinny girl about 5'7 ish. Cute but a little shy (I thought). I get ready and she comes in and I'm on my back and ready to go. She sheepishly starts rubbing my legs and I guide her to Jr. We settle on 1/2 & 1/2 for. $. 1st half was great. I roamed freely and once I realized how snug she was I pulled her up and on top. Back and forth we went and it was nice. And snug. Very bushy though. Hate that. The snowman from earlier had me stagnant. Not soft but stagnant. Asked for HJ. 15 min of that and a little GFE I was close until she tried to mount my face. Yeah, I am not eating hair pie at the Chinese buffet. At this point I wanted her to ride the white horse. Out comes a cover and another. 4, which was fine. Only got 15 min left so she has earned it. Man she rode the thick honkey stick like she wanted to break it. Almost seemed like she was enjoying it LOL. And she did break it. She even had the courtesy to pull of the cover and massage out all my frustrations. Massage was over. We cleaned up and I bailed. The last 3 times I've been here its been pretty fuckin awesome.

Had a good visit to A Spa recently as well. Hate going into this place. So many eyes around. Seen Li Li the 1st time so I requested her again. Short skinny and very cute. Long black hair is my kryptonite. Noticed on my 1st trip when I was on my back that they had bars on the ceiling. When I inquired about them she made me get up and go to another room. Guess she couldn't reach the ones in this room. So she waked my back for a good 20 min. Was nice. But I wanted her hands on me so I told her just that. She giggled and obliged. So she went to the tease and I arched a little to give her access to a rigid member of my family. She somewhat rested her chest and head on my lower back to free up both hands and played with the thing that should not be and the family member simultaneously. I was shook. She could tell. Her hair was draped off my side and driving me part tard. I flipped. She gripped. And that was it. She wiped up and finished out my hour with a nice light massage. I'm in love with this one. I have asked about FS but I don't think it's available. I'll keep trying though. I'd tongue punch her brown eye even if it was covered in hair. No fucks would be handed out when and if that day comes. Did I mention she is cute af and very sweet? I dropped. 6 on tip and I NEVER EVER DO THAT. I may need an intervention guys.Any help on what ATF is and where at on National? Also did you catch a name of the provider? DM if you want.

Samster1313
12-29-20, 04:45
Interesting finding hem on Groupon.I got in a hurry. I meant and Spa not And Spa on Groupon.

Jlt02
12-29-20, 11:29
I had seen Victoria several times in the past at her home before she went dark this spring / summer. She was always a safe and affordable backup that left me happy. I can no longer advise anyone to see her, as she recently robbed me. It was my own fault for not being careful, but I had seen her enough in the past I believed she was safe. No longer safe gentlemen.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/57002507/

Jlt02
12-29-20, 13:18
Was able to Beckie before she left town again. She said she'd be back after the holidays. Usually advertisers on Rubratings when she is in town. Was a nice studio in a house on the north side. Good rib. Nice flip. Pretty face. Good boobs that I got to watch during the massage.Just look, no touch? I have heard mixed reports about Becki and have wanted to see her, but at her prices I'll just do DI if she doesn't do FS.

XandirHunt
12-29-20, 15:08
Any help on what ATF is and where at on National? Also did you catch a name of the provider? DM if you want.I believe he means his "all time favorite". And there are only two places off National. Phoenix and Tucson. Or one on the side and the one in back. The one in back is Phoenix, and by his description, he means there-at Phoenix.

MiscGuy
12-29-20, 16:16
I was about to see her! Can you say what happened? Like she ROBBED you? Or scammed you?

I had seen Victoria several times in the past at her home before she went dark this spring / summer. She was always a safe and affordable backup that left me happy. I can no longer advise anyone to see her, as she recently robbed me. It was my own fault for not being careful, but I had seen her enough in the past I believed she was safe. No longer safe gentlemen.

[URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/57002507/[/URL

MiscGuy
12-29-20, 16:18
Anyone know where Wendy and Eva from Sweet ended up? Still in the area?

Karma74
12-29-20, 16:30
Any help on what ATF is and where at on National? Also did you catch a name of the provider? DM if you want.All Time Favorite. Tucson and sorry I didn't get her name. But I've never had a below average girl there. The last 2 were hot Imo. Petite, cute and willing. That's all I ever need LOL. I will say the best HE I ever had was at Phoenix. An older "therapist" took it to a whole new level.

Bester1972
12-29-20, 17:33
Too bad. She's a great kisser.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/57002507/

SeekingDan
12-29-20, 18:37

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/57002507/Could you provide details to help us all avoid what happened? Thanks, sorry that happened.

RunForGold
12-29-20, 22:24
Anyone know where Wendy and Eva from Sweet ended up? Still in the area?I very recently saw a 'Wendy' at the Oily Stone. I don't know if it is the same one you are searching for as I have not visited Sweet.

BrowsThru
12-30-20, 10:21
Anyone know where Wendy and Eva from Sweet ended up? Still in the areaJust ran into an Eva at Daily. Will be my last time with her, I wouldn't recommend based upon my review below.

Jlt02
12-30-20, 10:55
Could you provide details to help us all avoid what happened? Thanks, sorry that happened.If anyone needs details, PM me and I'll share for seniors.

IndyFun99
12-30-20, 11:02
If anyone needs details, PM me and I'll share for seniors.If something isn't safe it's not safe for everyone.

Swimmy
12-30-20, 12:37
Hey guys,

New to this forum. Anybody willing to share any intell on Becki? Thanks.

MckJep2014
12-30-20, 12:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Nice Guy 1001
12-30-20, 16:23
After seeing that W. 10th street was not open, most likely due to all the construction, and Mountain Aire looked busy, I decided to try Kentucky Ave. First time there. Was hoping to get Jessica based on reviews here, but when I arrived, Mama-san told me "10 minutes" so I was just about to leave but she asked me to just wait in the room for "Just 10 minutes. " After striking out at the other two, I thought, "what the hell?" and decided to just wait. Actually glad I did. I got Julia who was wearing a white top and pink yoga pants. She's not young, I'd say mid forties, but she's nice with OK English skills. She actually gives an amazing massage! Legit, one of the best actual massages I've had. She also spent a lot of time working around the Butt and groin areas, which I really like. It felt amazing! On the flip, she just grabbed junior and asked "OK?" and of course, I just nodded. Her HE technique is also amazing! It was so enjoyable that I didn't even bother asking about more of the menu. I just laid back and enjoyed it. It was good enough I gave an additional twenty beyond the standard HE tip. She was very nice and sweet and I'll be back.

Fav6977
12-30-20, 16:26
Anyone know where Wendy and Eva from Sweet ended up? Still in the areaThere is currently an Eva on staff at Sweet.

Fav6977
12-30-20, 16:52
[QUOTE=MiscGuy;5135848]Anyone know where Wendy and Eva from Sweet ended up? Still in the area?/QUOTE]According to the proprietor, Wendy has moved to New York and is not coming back.

NedFlander5
12-30-20, 22:16
Ok so I've always read about "pheonix, the firehouse, or the muffler shop" never knew where any of these places were so at one point a senior member helped point me in the right direction for pheonix. Said they thought it was 511 suit b off national Avanue. I've been to two places close to it so I was excited to finally try this. Well idk if they were right but 511 suit b is a massage parlor but I had no luck there. A early 40's decent looking woman let me in, 40 for the half. Decent massage, no teasing at all and on the flip she just runs her fingernails from head to toe one time points at junior and says "you'll have to do that yourself all done" and leaves. First for me, so I got dressed and left. Walked over to the suit across the way I've been to before and I'm not that picky but this woman opens the door, kinda chubby but with a deer in the headlights look, and her hair looks like she just stuck her finger in an outlet so I just politely said never mind and left. Was either of those pheonix and I just struck out? I know up the road just a bit is a stand alone place I've been to before closer to the off ramp? Someone PM me if they know what I did wrongI had high hopes for today.

JimmyWalker999
12-30-20, 22:38
Accidentally posted this on wrong page. Sorry.

Please PM me if you have any info on a provider for a true Nuru experience in the Indy area. Been to several AMPs and searched but none seem to be real. That or they are not performing with real nuru gel or aren't real motivated to make the experience a good one.

Maudu
12-31-20, 00:58
Here is how I have found locations to all AMP's mentioned here:

Advanced Search.

Keyword (s): "Phoenix" or any other location.

Unclick Search All Listings at the top.

Drop down and select Indianapolis.

Click Search.

Usually does the trick in less than a couple minutes of scrolling results.

BoobLyfe
12-31-20, 01:04
New member here, I was wondering if why'all could recommend me some AMPs in the northwest / northeast area? Would also appreciate any FS recommendations too. Thanks and have a Happy New Year!

MiscGuy
12-31-20, 04:34
Thanks Fav,

It had been reported earlier that Sweet had replaced the whole crew, so that is why I asked. I actually just took a chance and visited this evening, and was pleasantly surprised to see that Eva was indeed there.

I was asked by staff not to review, so I will simply say that I received what I consider to be a very good massage, and I do recommend.

There is currently an Eva on staff at Sweet.

Jlt02
12-31-20, 09:55
If something isn't safe it's not safe for everyone.And I said it wasn't safe.

SnoopyIs1964
12-31-20, 10:41
Hey guys,

New to this forum. Anybody willing to share any intell on Becki? Thanks.I saw her many times last year before she moved and before I discovered.

This site. At first it was just a massage, tease and BJ.

Now it is massage, tease and BBFS. I definitely wouldn't partake in much of.

The extras, she is allowing deposits in each hole. Js.

Jlt02
12-31-20, 11:35
I saw her many times last year before she moved and before I discovered.

This site. At first it was just a massage, tease and BJ.

Now it is massage, tease and BBFS. I definitely wouldn't partake in much of.

The extras, she is allowing deposits in each hole. Js.Is there an extra cost for BJ or FS, or is that included in her fee for the massage?

SnoopyIs1964
12-31-20, 12:07
Is there an extra cost for BJ or FS, or is that included in her fee for the massage?Included but she also accepts tips.

PrinterMike
12-31-20, 18:17
Is open again. In case anyone was wondering.

Bester1972
01-01-21, 19:12
What's the word on this lady? I get the feeling someone reviewed her before. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/201474.

Rover45
01-02-21, 02:36
I broke my COVID curfew last week and made a trip to Kentucky Ave. Because it is close by. Two different girls there since my last visit; I remembered one of them – Julie or Julia. Because she was there back when the spa opened in January.

I can report that her menu has not changed and the massage is just as good as it was then. Standard rate to the house plus I offered $120 for the fun. There was no up-front discussion of price, she just accepted what I offered.

I haven't tried the second girl – she's new to the spa. But she looks cute and playful. Worth a try on my next visit.

Chelli4me
01-03-21, 00:14
Happened by the MP at 10th & Whitcomb about 8:30 pm and it was surrounded by 3 cop cars. In the 30 seconds or so that I was at that light I couldn't tell what was going on. Maybe it will be on the news.

JohnGuest
01-03-21, 14:13
Never saw Cindy at Bash so I don't know. This one was at sever places on south side.Cindy was rather cute, strong but perfectly proportioned. Great tight body. Pixie type haircut.

I'd get an hour and massage her the first 20 minutes. She'd strip but kept her bra and panties on. NO TOUCHEE! .

Cindy's English was better than average for an AMP employee. She could hold a simple conversation.

I think she said she was from Hong Kong.

SnoopyIs1964
01-03-21, 14:45
Cindy was rather cute, strong but perfectly proportioned. Great tight body. Pixie type haircut.

I'd get an hour and massage her the first 20 minutes. She'd strip but kept her bra and panties on. NO TOUCHEE! .

Cindy's English was better than average for an AMP employee. She could hold a simple conversation.

I think she said she was from Hong Kong.I go to Dandy which is on the west side of bash next to the dog hotel. But the women's name.

That she uses anyway, is Jenny.

BobbyKraft
01-03-21, 22:49
Good legitimate massage.

Zero extras. Pulled all the usual tricks. She wasn't going for it.

Jeast72
01-04-21, 00:30
Ok, a little education for those who don't know yet (hopefully the guy that came tonight reads this board). If you go to a FS AMP and the girl tells you to come back in an hour, come back a little early but wait outside until the car you saw sitting outside leaves. Definitely don't come back in 30 and then again in another 10. In a FS AMP, they don't know if you're LEO until they feel you out during your time with them so sometimes don't want an unknown customer waiting in the next room while they're banging someone. More importantly, the customer they're trying to bang while you keep coming to the door gets pretty pissy and starts hating all people who drive black Nissans.

Otherwise, the experience was pretty much like the last phoenix post. Just don't bother with the massage unless you want to tell her you want it soft.
Oh yeah, I should mention that there was only the one girl there

Jeast72
01-04-21, 01:02
I go to Dandy which is on the west side of bash next to the dog hotel. But the women's name.

That she uses anyway, is Jenny.Dandy is the place they're talking about but I'm pretty sure I remember someone saying that Cindy left around the end of the covid shutdown.

Samster1313
01-04-21, 10:46
Has anyone been there recently. Will never be the same as when Coco and Angela were there. They were fantastic and the prices were good. Would like to go back if anyone has been there recently! Thanks. Believe I will partake in Phoenix soon!

DixonBalls7
01-04-21, 13:21
I've made repeated attempts but only received one reply. After that, she is a ghost. Has anyone made successful contact with her?Long-time lurker & monger, but first time poster. Saw her right before Christmas and she was cute (big enhanced top), but a little on the crazy side (germaphobe, talking to herself out loud a number of times); very unenthusiastic and I ended up doing about half of the manual labor myself. If you missed her you didn't miss much.

Beanes9021
01-04-21, 14:55
Has anyone been there recently. Will never be the same as when Coco and Angela were there. They were fantastic and the prices were good. Would like to go back if anyone has been there recently! Thanks. Believe I will partake in Phoenix soon!Haven't been there since Coco and Tiffany left. Coco was at Keystone Ct, maybe still is. She said Tiffany, the one with the huge fake boobs, was in Philadelphia I believe. She was smoking, wish she'd come back.

HasselFree
01-04-21, 15:47
Been to a few AMP but never had any luck with FS. Hope someone can give me some pointers.

FunkyOyster69
01-04-21, 17:49
Went to our favorite spot by Arby's a few weeks back and got Apple (or April but it sounded like Apple) On previous visits I went with FS and there was no negotiation. Apple wanted to negotiate and she was definitely more than previous visits. Finally got frustrated and said just finish the massage and she agreed to FS. Wasn't bad but not as fun as other visits. She was tiny which I liked. Previous trips got a massage after. This one was clean up an go. Not as much fun as previous trips. Anyone else run into this with the new crew? Think I'll take a break from there for a while.

Keith D
01-04-21, 19:06
Went to still waters Saturday, petite younger woman, 30's I'd guess, led me to my roomand gave me my massage. Decent looking, little to no english. When she asked for the hr fee, I flashed an extra $ in 20's so she knew I had it. House is 70, BTW.

Decent massage, asked for stong and got it. I wanted a few knots worked out of my shoulders and she got a few. Not a whole lot of teasing face down, also didn't really put herself in a position to reach out to her much either. Although she did get on the table above my head, which was interesting.

On the flip, she grabbed jr. And said only "ok".

I nodded my approval and she worked me over. She did. Something to make me pop that I can't put my finger on, it was at the base, right by my balls.

Anyway, total out the door was $60 total, small amount of roaming and pretty standard finish.

Ill repeat because its close, clean, and quiet.

Keith D
01-04-21, 19:18
Had some time and stimulus money to burn so I hit up the ms. Cindy from stg:

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/best-massage-in-indy-with-miss/231907129753

Anyway, there weren't any posts of anything super recent so I figured why not?

She has a dedicated room in her home, she's a smoker but I could hardly tell. She's warm and inviting. Her massage technique is lacking to say the least, I feel like she used to know what she was doing, but has either forgotten, or prefers to skip to the sensual part. She did work out a few knots in my shoulders before the flip.

Now, I'm a younger guy (30's) and I don't mind an older broad, and honestly I've fucked uglier younger women. Her body is legit not bad for 65. Its her face and hands. I personally blame the smoking.

Also, she's a talker! Not bad, just random; family, holidays, renovating her house, being a dancer, politics, etc. Etc. This didn't bother me, but if you prefer a legit massage, you're in the wrong place.

Once I flipped over, she got more comfortable, and again, I don't mind them older. She started playing with jr. And surprised me by popping him in her mouth. She told me to warn her before I popped. While she was working jr. I roamed her older naked body. Fiv, nice breasts for her age.

$ out the door, which if you don't mind older ladies, is a steal. She's too far for my preference (greenwood) so she might be a two a year gal.

InFarmer
01-04-21, 20:54
Heading to Orlando in a few weeks and have Ben reading up on things down there. They seem to have a whole different business model. Have any of you checked places out down there?

Jjbee62
01-04-21, 23:09
Been to a few AMP but never had any luck with FS. Hope someone can give me some pointers.Sure.

Go to more AMPs. Report about your experiences here. Read about other guys experiences here. When you get to the point where you're comfortable and relaxed walking into an AMP try visiting one of the AMPs where guys are getting FS.

Those tips will lead you on the path of getting the best out of your AMP visits.

Indplsgent4fu
01-05-21, 00:42
A couple of months ago there was a lot of hype about a hot girl at the AMP by the pyramids. I couldn't make it back then. I was in the area a couple of weeks ago just before closing and stopped in to see if I could recognize her, but no lock. I ended up with a Lisa, all good, probably mid 30's with average body and small tits, but nothing really special, so I just opted to stick with standard HE. I would not repeat, again nothing bad, just not as good as others I've had.

Indplsgent4fu
01-05-21, 00:56
I still had wobbly knees from my Alice experiences, and I knew it would hard to fill her shoes, but I went back in early December around 8 pm. I didn't see anyone that grabbed my attention, so I played dumb and asked for Alice, and then started to walk back out, when one of the ladies really asserted herself and promised me good time. Her name was SheShe, I got in room and she was easy to go along with every suggestion. She got naked, but that wasn't as appealing as I had hoped. She was in her 40's and definitely showed some mileage. What she lacked in a younger girls body she made up for to my satisfaction. BBBJCIMS. I was happy and told her I would see her again soon, NOT.

Indyjc01
01-05-21, 02:20
Has anyone been there recently. Will never be the same as when Coco and Angela were there. They were fantastic and the prices were good. Would like to go back if anyone has been there recently! Thanks. Believe I will partake in Phoenix soon!Yes and just recently did a repeat visit. I'll PM you.

Ferreal1
01-05-21, 09:42
Heading to Orlando in a few weeks and have Ben reading up on things down there. They seem to have a whole different business model. Have any of you checked places out down there?I was just down there a couple weeks ago. While I was doing my research I noticed that the prices down there are quite a bit higher. While down there, I noticed that you can't hardly pass a strip mall without seeing a "massage" sign. I didn't get an opportunity to partake or see what the talent level was, but if you have the time, you won't lack for choices.

Agronoman
01-05-21, 10:21
Yes, I had the same experience at Lucky, no go. I did just recently try Classic in Noblesville. Heated Table! Good massage. No tease, and on the flip I had to really coax a HE out of her. Wasn't the best technique either and it was a long time in finishing.

Good legitimate massage.

Zero extras. Pulled all the usual tricks. She wasn't going for it.

TheCoach26
01-05-21, 11:43
Heading to Orlando in a few weeks and have Ben reading up on things down there. They seem to have a whole different business model. Have any of you checked places out down there?Yes, Orlando was my best AMP experience ever! When I visited Golden Gate (GG) was the place to go, but I've read that isn't the case right now. I walked in and paid 240 upfront including tip. They had the most beautiful women I have ever seen at an AMP and they were all nymphomaniacs! My girl started giving me a BBBJ out of the blue during the table shower. Then she yelled something in Chinese and another girl came in and blew me too. I was in heaven! Finally we made it back to the room where she got naked and the real fun began. I cannot say enough good things about that place.

Check out post #32597 on the Orlando board. Apparently the owners of GG sold it and opened some new AMPs. I would visit them without hesitation.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3666-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4968747#post4968747.

Caligula7777
01-05-21, 12:38
Had some time and stimulus money to burn so I hit up the ms. Cindy from stg:

https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/best-massage-in-indy-with-miss/231907129753

Anyway, there weren't any posts of anything super recent so I figured why not?

She has a dedicated room in her home, she's a smoker but I could hardly tell. She's warm and inviting. Her massage technique is lacking to say the least, I feel like she used to know what she was doing, but has either forgotten, or prefers to skip to the sensual part. She did work out a few knots in my shoulders before the flip.

Now, I'm a younger guy (30's) and I don't mind an older broad, and honestly I've fucked uglier younger women. Her body is legit not bad for 65. Its her face and hands. I personally blame the smoking.

Also, she's a talker! Not bad, just random; family, holidays, renovating her house, being a dancer, politics, etc. Etc. This didn't bother me, but if you prefer a legit massage, you're in the wrong place.

Once I flipped over, she got more comfortable, and again, I don't mind them older. She started playing with jr. And surprised me by popping him in her mouth. She told me to warn her before I popped. While she was working jr. I roamed her older naked body. Fiv, nice breasts for her age.

$ out the door, which if you don't mind older ladies, is a steal. She's too far for my preference (greenwood) so she might be a two a year gal.Cindy's technique sure has changed since I last seen her several years ago. Yes, for a babe her age her body was in damn good shape. As I recall she was a talker too. But all I got after the massage, was the standard HE. I guess I'll have to pay her another visit and see about the other item on the menu.

IndyGolfer60
01-05-21, 16:30
Cindy's technique sure has changed since I last seen her several years ago. Yes, for a babe her age her body was in damn good shape. As I recall she was a talker too. But all I got after the massage, was the standard HE. I guess I'll have to pay her another visit and see about the other item on the menu.I have ben seeing Cindy since 2003 off and on and you never know what your going to get as far as a finish.

IrishGuy11
01-05-21, 17:28
Went to still waters Saturday, petite younger woman, 30's I'd guess, led me to my roomand gave me my massage. Decent looking, little to no english. When she asked for the hr fee, I flashed an extra $ in 20's so she knew I had it. House is 70, BTW.

Decent massage, asked for stong and got it. I wanted a few knots worked out of my shoulders and she got a few. Not a whole lot of teasing face down, also didn't really put herself in a position to reach out to her much either. Although she did get on the table above my head, which was interesting.

On the flip, she grabbed jr. And said only "ok".

I nodded my approval and she worked me over. She did. Something to make me pop that I can't put my finger on, it was at the base, right by my balls.

Anyway, total out the door was $60 total, small amount of roaming and pretty standard finish.

Ill repeat because its close, clean, and quiet.So you paid $160 for massage and a handy? Seems like a lot.

Indplsgent4fu
01-05-21, 17:49
You guys talked about Jessica so well that I tried twice in December to meet her. The first time I went, the other girl said come back later that night for Jessica. When I pushed for a time, she said see me now, Jessica come back tomorrow, and I just left. The 2nd time, it was the same lady and she said Jessica gone. I said when does she come back and she said 10 minutes. After coming back twice in 20 minutes, still no Jessica and I just gave up on Jessica and ended up seeing her. I can't recall her name, SheShe-ShooShoo-SueSue?? No complaints on the body or the service, just not what I drove 40 minutes for. Any patrons of this place know if Jessica is back or not?

Indplsgent4fu
01-05-21, 18:03
I went to try my luck again at Sweet about a week or so before Christmas, I walked in and there were a few ladies, maybe 3 to 5, just moving about. It almost looked a like shift change, LOL. An older lady tried to take me back to a room and I noticed another lady that was more attractive. The ladies said no, and said ok I will come back later, and they were pissed off but I got the one I wanted, and it turned it to be Eva. We got in the room, and it also turned out to be Eva's first day, so she was hesitant, but I also threw out other names and then she got more comfortable. I offered a little extra because I got spoiled with Alice's BBBJCIM, but Eva only offered a CBJ only, I declined and she pouted, then she said "Alice very crazy", LOL. I still got a great HE and enjoyed the handling and view of her naked nice body. Does anyone for sure if she is or is not there anymore?

Fav6977
01-05-21, 19:08
I went to try my luck again at Sweet about a week or so before Christmas, I walked in and there were a few ladies, maybe 3 to 5, just moving about. It almost looked a like shift change, LOL. An older lady tried to take me back to a room and I noticed another lady that was more attractive. The ladies said no, and said ok I will come back later, and they were pissed off but I got the one I wanted, and it turned it to be Eva. We got in the room, and it also turned out to be Eva's first day, so she was hesitant, but I also threw out other names and then she got more comfortable. I offered a little extra because I got spoiled with Alice's BBBJCIM, but Eva only offered a CBJ only, I declined and she pouted, then she said "Alice very crazy", LOL. I still got a great HE and enjoyed the handling and view of her naked nice body. Does anyone for sure if she is or is not there anymore?Who are you referring to by "she" in the last sentence of your post? If you mean Alice, she is definitely not there. If you mean Eva, she is still there. I have had a good experience with Eva. But, it did not compare with the great experiences I had with Alice.

Indplsgent4fu
01-05-21, 21:01
Who are you referring to by "she" in the last sentence of your post? If you mean Alice, she is definitely not there. If you mean Eva, she is still there. I have had a good experience with Eva. But, it did not compare with the great experiences I had with Alice.Thanks. I was referring to Eve, and you're right Alice was the best service.

BoobLyfe
01-05-21, 21:20
Went to our favorite spot by Arby's a few weeks back and got Apple (or April but it sounded like Apple) On previous visits I went with FS and there was no negotiation. Apple wanted to negotiate and she was definitely more than previous visits. Finally got frustrated and said just finish the massage and she agreed to FS. Wasn't bad but not as fun as other visits. She was tiny which I liked. Previous trips got a massage after. This one was clean up an go. Not as much fun as previous trips. Anyone else run into this with the new crew? Think I'll take a break from there for a while.Where is this AMP? Feel free to pm if you'd prefer.

BlowInHer
01-06-21, 01:04
Has some time and went to old faithful where the flavor is always sweet. As usual only 1 out of the 5 girls working was worth seeing. Now here is the part where I save all of you mongers time and wasted effort. The only girl you want to see is Yoyo, I assure you. Big fake rake, little body and YMMV, but BBFS with CIP. It was a slow day and I'm a great negotiator, couldn't beat the rate. Was told to pull out before the end. Happy hunting!

Indplsgent4fu
01-06-21, 01:50
Does anyone know if this place is still open? I saw YooYoo there a couple of months ago and had good visit. I went by Sunday night around 8:30 pm (they usually close at 10), and it was pitch dark. I didn't pay attention if the open sign was even still hanging or not? Also, I've read "Suite A" and "scrubs" mentioned, are those one and the same place? Is this place also referred to by one of those names?

GreatPretender
01-06-21, 02:16
Does anyone know if this place is still open? I saw YooYoo there a couple of months ago and had good visit. I went by Sunday night around 8:30 pm (they usually close at 10), and it was pitch dark. I didn't pay attention if the open sign was even still hanging or not? Also, I've read "Suite A" and "scrubs" mentioned, are those one and the same place? Is this place also referred to by one of those names?This is known as Scrubs and Suite A.

GreatPretender
01-06-21, 02:18
Where is this AMP? Feel free to pm if you'd prefer.Right by Arby's, just like it says. Use the search function. Type in Arbys. Bam. All is revealed. Come on man.

Indplsgent4fu
01-06-21, 02:23
This is known as Scrubs and Suite A.Thank you. Do you know if they are still in business?

Maudu
01-06-21, 11:06
I visited Suite A a couple weeks ago and it was open in the afternoon. 2 girls work there, very limited menu.

BoobLyfe
01-06-21, 11:07
Has anyone had a FS experience at Still Waters?

AnonIndy
01-06-21, 12:52
Has anyone had a FS experience at Still Waters?Yes, but it's not on the menu. And to be honest, it hasn't been the last few times I've been there. The MMS certainly wouldn't approve.

AnonIndy
01-06-21, 12:53
Hey guys,

Wanted to throw this out there, there is a visiting provider that is back in town. I have seen her several times and her service is top notch. Great massage, and.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/133612She's back in town again. Any updated recommendations?

Cabo Wabo63
01-06-21, 13:00
Anyone have any experience with this one? Lots of info on her website and a few hoops to jump through, not to mention a bit more pricey then I would normally pay for a rub & tug but still intrigued. Also could really just go for a great massage from a true CMT instead of the usual AMP oil and rub. Going to TOFTT this afternoon. I'll report back.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/133612

https://bit.ly/3b8FrOd

IrishGuy11
01-06-21, 15:54
Went to our favorite spot by Arby's a few weeks back and got Apple (or April but it sounded like Apple) On previous visits I went with FS and there was no negotiation. Apple wanted to negotiate and she was definitely more than previous visits. Finally got frustrated and said just finish the massage and she agreed to FS. Wasn't bad but not as fun as other visits. She was tiny which I liked. Previous trips got a massage after. This one was clean up an go. Not as much fun as previous trips. Anyone else run into this with the new crew? Think I'll take a break from there for a while.Saw her today. More girls sitting in the main area than I've seen at any AMP. Girl grabbed me and took me to a room and it turned out to be Apple. Said she was new and when asked said 1 week. Based on reviews that doesn't seem accurate. Physical description is as said, petite, cute. She kept saying she had small boobs and tried to act shy about them but for her body size they are just right. She gave a very hard "medium" massage with no teasing before the flip. After, gave several menu choices of hand, mouth or Russian. Asked for tip before proceeding. Took off top but not bottom. Even with some suggestion that didn't change. Had Russian, then covered BJ, then nice Russian without cover to finish. I liked her personality and think things would get better with repeat visits. 1. 6 for hour All in.

Jagmri
01-07-21, 12:28
Can you tell what was in the menu, she looks appealing to me if her looks are accurate.Met Zowee this week.

Looks are accurate and menu is pretty open. I was unimpressed with attitude and massage. Nice girl but not into it and awkward, could be a chemistry thing. Anyway I just took the massage with HE and did not venture further YMMV.

RedFox2120
01-07-21, 15:24
Saw her today. More girls sitting in the main area than I've seen at any AMP. Girl grabbed me and took me to a room and it turned out to be Apple. Said she was new and when asked said 1 week. Based on reviews that doesn't seem accurate. Physical description is as said, petite, cute. She kept saying she had small boobs and tried to act shy about them but for her body size they are just right. She gave a very hard "medium" massage with no teasing before the flip. After, gave several menu choices of hand, mouth or Russian. Asked for tip before proceeding. Took off top but not bottom. Even with some suggestion that didn't change. Had Russian, then covered BJ, then nice Russian without cover to finish. I liked her personality and think things would get better with repeat visits. 1. 6 for hour All in.Did they let you pick who you wanted? I want to be able to pick but I know the one who greets you is the one you usually get.

Rumbl3
01-07-21, 17:49
Has some time and went to old faithful where the flavor is always sweet. As usual only 1 out of the 5 girls working was worth seeing. Now here is the part where I save all of you mongers time and wasted effort. The only girl you want to see is Yoyo, I assure you. Big fake rake, little body and YMMV, but BBFS with CIP. It was a slow day and I'm a great negotiator, couldn't beat the rate. Was told to pull out before the end. Happy hunting!New to the hobby in the states but some what of a veteran over seas. Can you PM me her details she certainly sounds like my type.

Southernbred
01-07-21, 21:31
Met Zowee this week.

Looks are accurate and menu is pretty open. I was unimpressed with attitude and massage. Nice girl but not into it and awkward, could be a chemistry thing. Anyway I just took the massage with HE and did not venture further YMMV.That's the same review that you'll find when she was in Nashville. She's nice but just not into the session. Feel free to look at the Nashville page for more reviews.

Mr Popular
01-07-21, 22:17
I saw her a couple months ago, I agree mostly. For me, she did more of a body to body massage then hopped on and rode me like a rodeo clown. A little expensive for the whole thing, but clean and safe and those Tara's!

Met Zowee this week.

Looks are accurate and menu is pretty open. I was unimpressed with attitude and massage. Nice girl but not into it and awkward, could be a chemistry thing. Anyway I just took the massage with HE and did not venture further YMMV.

BlowInHer
01-08-21, 02:58
Did they let you pick who you wanted? I want to be able to pick but I know the one who greets you is the one you usually get.I always pick and choose. If the girl who greets me isn't to my liking I just tell her this at the door, last time I saw another girl who I want again. If you're at sweets they will then lead you to the sofa area where all of the other girls are, then you just pick the one you want. Typically always 1 out of the 5 is the only great choice. I typically always pick the youngest and by that she will be upper 30's or the one with the biggest rack. Noting better in life than a petite Asian with a big rack, it's better than oxygen. Never allow them to dictate which girl you get. There's been many times where I want to sample all of the flavors and I'll have one girl give me the massage and based on that or my mood, I'll then just get the massage and save the load for another girl immediately after, but that's only if I get the vibe the first provider isn't outgoing enough.

Jagmri
01-08-21, 09:04
Met Zowee this week.

Looks are accurate and menu is pretty open. I was unimpressed with attitude and massage. Nice girl but not into it and awkward, could be a chemistry thing. Anyway I just took the massage with HE and did not venture further YMMV.Offered BJ ans FS did not inquire about more.

HotJohnDog
01-08-21, 10:51
Does anyone have any experience with this one? https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/201474.

Diversion
01-08-21, 11:46
Noticed a new AMP on the SE corner of Emerson and churchman. It's called sun spa, but I would christen it flea market spa. Anyone tried it? I will TOFTT but won't he till next week for me.

Indiguy
01-08-21, 12:29
I always pick and choose. If the girl who greets me isn't to my liking I just tell her this at the door, last time I saw another girl who I want again. If you're at sweets they will then lead you to the sofa area where all of the other girls are, then you just pick the one you want. Typically always 1 out of the 5 is the only great choice. I typically always pick the youngest and by that she will be upper 30's or the one with the biggest rack. Noting better in life than a petite Asian with a big rack, it's better than oxygen. Never allow them to dictate which girl you get. There's been many times where I want to sample all of the flavors and I'll have one girl give me the massage and based on that or my mood, I'll then just get the massage and save the load for another girl immediately after, but that's only if I get the vibe the first provider isn't outgoing enough.And if I don't see any I want and they force me to settle I say I will be back when the gal I want is here. Because the one I want may be busy at the time,
(not "she in New York") and they might go get her as proof to just keep the business. And I do come back and remind them when I do. My money, my choice.

PrinterMike
01-08-21, 14:25
Has anyone ever tried this place?

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-sowilo-massage-therapy-indianapolis-in-50553

https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indianapolis/erotic-massage-parlor/sowilo-massage-therapy/39419

Not certain I got the links right but you can google sowilo Indy and see links.

Fredhand
01-08-21, 14:36
It's been a long time since anything other than a professional massage took place in that building. I have been to most all of them. Covered the whole time. But as always YMMV.

DexterIndy
01-08-21, 14:40
And if I don't see any I want and they force me to settle I say I will be back when the gal I want is here. Because the one I want may be busy at the time,
(not "she in New York") and they might go get her as proof to just keep the business. And I do come back and remind them when I do. My money, my choice.I choose the one I want and mostly I thing I have tried them all and most of my picks have always been good.

PrinterMike
01-08-21, 14:45
It's been a long time since anything other than a professional massage took place in that building. I have been to most all of them. Covered the whole time. But as always YMMV.Much appreciated. Just looking for something new. Oh well let the search continue!

Mike.

Videoxxman
01-08-21, 17:19
Is open again. In case anyone was wondering.Has anyone tried this place out?

Also anyone visit Lavendar Spa on Lafayette Rd recently.

MainStreet
01-08-21, 19:28

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-sowilo-massage-therapy-indianapolis-in-50553

https://adultsearch.com/indiana/indianapolis/erotic-massage-parlor/sowilo-massage-therapy/39419

Not certain I got the links right but you can google sowilo Indy and see links.I used to see a lady who had a small massage studio on the lower level in that building. She was a lot of fun and had a trainee on occasion. That's been quite a while.

WinterWarlock
01-08-21, 19:38
She does a good job with massage. She is good looking. Don't expect more, but as someone else said, YMMV.

Not certain I got the links right but you can google sowilo Indy and see links.

Bush Wacker
01-08-21, 19:48
Cindy was rather cute, strong but perfectly proportioned. Great tight body. Pixie type haircut.

I think she said she was from Hong Kong.Cindy at Bash left when COVID came. I don't know if we'll see her in our town again. She was very cute. I enjoyed several FS sessions with her.

If you're on the north side, look for some Comfort. Pretty girls and they've stepped up their game lately.

On the south side, I like Daily for a good rub and great service every time. Emma is beautiful and well built. Jessica and Alice are also good.

Be safe!

BW.

GreatPretender
01-08-21, 21:54
She does a good job with massage. She is good looking. Don't expect more, but as someone else said, YMMV.When she's focused she gives an excellent massage. Sometimes she flakes and takes a lot of breaks, or just ends early because of some physical issue she's reporting that day. So over the years I'd say quality ranged from a stellar 10, down to a mediocre 5. It was too inconsistent for me to keep seeing her as I really needed the massage work for orthopedic issues. She's too flighty, a lot of sexual energy sometimes too but never any hint of a payoff for me. And a lot of conversation, and singing along to the music, that gets old fast when she can't sing or doesn't really know the words. If we're talking about the same one, always several in that building over the years. The one I speak of is a former athlete, if you know then you know.

WinterWarlock
01-09-21, 00:33
Describes her perfectly. I have had 1 or 2 bad massages, but most were very good. I have stopped going due to the flakiness.

When she's focused she gives an excellent massage. Sometimes she flakes and takes a lot of breaks, or just ends early because of some physical issue she's reporting that day. So over the years I'd say quality ranged from a stellar 10, down to a mediocre 5. It was too inconsistent for me to keep seeing her as I really needed the massage work for orthopedic issues. She's too flighty, a lot of sexual energy sometimes too but never any hint of a payoff for me. And a lot of conversation, and singing along to the music, that gets old fast when she can't sing or doesn't really know the words. If we're talking about the same one, always several in that building over the years. The one I speak of is a former athlete, if you know then you know.

WhatsUp73
01-09-21, 02:55
Anyone have any experience with this one? Lots of info on her website and a few hoops to jump through, not to mention a bit more pricey then I would normally pay for a rub & tug but still intrigued. Also could really just go for a great massage from a true CMT instead of the usual AMP oil and rub. Going to TOFTT this afternoon. I'll report back.

https://bit.ly/3b8FrOdHer website is the longest I have ever seen. (4 pages) I finally found the screening page, she requires a work phone number or work email, in addition to personal number and email, so anyone who is retired, laid off, or self employed is out of luck. Seems like a nice enough lady but she is alienating a big percentage of her potential customers.

DreamSeeker1
01-09-21, 09:46
Pretty sure I saw a review once for this one, but can't find it anymore. Anyone have any intel? Thanks.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/165061

DreamSeeker1
01-09-21, 09:57
My many visits to this building have only produced legit massages. Haven't tried this lady before, but after seeing a couple reviews, I'll give her a shot. Even if no extras, always looking for a nice massage. I'll report back.

It's been a long time since anything other than a professional massage took place in that building. I have been to most all of them. Covered the whole time. But as always YMMV.

Fav6977
01-09-21, 10:52
Noticed a new AMP on the SE corner of Emerson and churchman. It's called sun spa, but I would christen it flea market spa. Anyone tried it? I will TOFTT but won't he till next week for me.Coincidentally, I found the following RR ad:

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/208597

Although not in the ad, they have a table shower, or so they say.

SandRider
01-09-21, 11:31
Why would anyone in there right mind give a provider a work phone number or email? That's crazy.

GreatPretender
01-09-21, 16:12
My many visits to this building have only produced legit massages. Haven't tried this lady before, but after seeing a couple reviews, I'll give her a shot. Even if no extras, always looking for a nice massage. I'll report back.A few years back, probably talking 6-7 years now, all manner of fun could be had in that building with a few specific providers. The ones that I regularly saw for extras also had really good massage skills, sensual and therapeutic both. But they've all moved on since then. I haven't been back to see this one you're speaking of in at least 3 years now, so hopefully she's together and you catch a good massage from her.

Indiguy
01-09-21, 16:40
A few years back, probably talking 6-7 years now, all manner of fun could be had in that building with a few specific providers. The ones that I regularly saw for extras also had really good massage skills, sensual and therapeutic both. But they've all moved on since then. I haven't been back to see this one you're speaking of in at least 3 years now, so hopefully she's together and you catch a good massage from her.This sounds like the fun I had, "all manner" is spot on. Each time I left I would feel victorious. Anyone else? Sure miss her. But isn't that the way this all goes? Find the right one. And then lose her.

GreatPretender
01-10-21, 04:57
This sounds like the fun I had, "all manner" is spot on. Each time I left I would feel victorious. Anyone else? Sure miss her. But isn't that the way this all goes? Find the right one. And then lose her.If this is a play on words, then your "victorious" feeling points me to one suite, and a specific provider with a similar name. If your "victorious" feeling is in reference to the fact that every time you left a session with her you thanked your stars that youth and gravity defying breasts were still very much on her side, then I would make a turn down the maze like hallways and head to a different suite. Fun times indeed. I need to see what services the current tenants are offering once it's safe to venture out again, this has rekindled my interest in that location.

Bester1972
01-10-21, 10:43
I've seen her a couple of times. She is really good and is worth the treat, but she can be a little nutty. She's not a spinner, but everything is real, and not bad on the eyes. She sometimes brings a little dog with her that she will leave in another room. When it comes to the hoops for security, she's genuine, just nutty.

Her website is the longest I have ever seen. (4 pages) I finally found the screening page, she requires a work phone number or work email, in addition to personal number and email, so anyone who is retired, laid off, or self employed is out of luck. Seems like a nice enough lady but she is alienating a big percentage of her potential customers.

Jagmri
01-10-21, 11:12
Pretty sure I saw a review once for this one, but can't find it anymore. Anyone have any intel? Thanks.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/165061My experience goes back about 2 years but, nice girl, pretty and friendly. Body to body rub and HE was my experience.

Cabo Wabo63
01-10-21, 11:45
Anyone know what happened to Temi? She gave a great legit massage, never were any real hints of a tease or extras but she was sweet and great on the eyes. Usually worked out of offices on the north side. Been a couple years since I've seen her.

Jjbee62
01-10-21, 12:34
Finished up with work much earlier than usual on Saturday and I decided to go find a rub before the long drive home. After considering several possibilities, I decided to TOFTT and hit someplace which hasn't been reviewed recently.

I drove by and even pulled in to Morning Sun. Sign was on, but there were several cars in the parking lot. Decided to pass rather than risk interrupting someone else. There is a sign on the door which says they are moving, with a phone number.

I'm not sure what is still around on 10th these days, so I headed down Rockville road. Signs were on at both Palindrome and Mountain Aire, both looked empty, and I decided to try Mountain Aire.

40 ish, slightly plump girl opened the door and led me to a room, but a different, late 30's, also plump girl came in for the massage. By plump, I mean with a slight belly. Both were decent looking.

The massage wasn't. It consisted of random pushing on various body parts alternated with light rubbing. After about 5 minutes (I paid for the hour) she started focusing the rubbing between the legs. The teasing was plentiful, but everything was mechanical. The second time she asked me to turn over I did, rather than waste more time. She wanted 120 for CBJ, which I eventually agreed to. I was expecting Saran wrap, but she returned with a cover. The BJ was the only decent part of the session. Plenty of suction and she didn't stop every 10 seconds and switch to HJ. She kept it up while I had FIV and finished me off with her mouth.

After cleanup she spent 10 minutes doing more random pushing on arms and legs. When she asked if I wanted more, I cut my losses and headed out. Shorted about 15 minutes.

Overall, the CBJ was better than I expected, the massage was worse than I expected. I might repeat for the BJ. One good sign, the towels were all replaced with clean towels. That's something not every place is doing.

Trench1969
01-10-21, 13:26
I heard from a very reliable source that Bobo was at the Phoenix on Friday. Did any of you luck bastards get to see her?

Couster
01-10-21, 14:51
Hey Cabo, did you get a chance to meet up with her? Anything to report? Thanks!

https://bit.ly/3b8FrOd

RunForGold
01-10-21, 16:15
I heard from a very reliable source that Bobo was at the Phoenix on Friday. Did any of you luck bastards get to see her?Oh, No, I didn't know she was still making the trips to Indianapolis to see clients. I know she used to as I was one of them. She used to run what we call Phoenix and that is where she operates out of when she is in town, usually just for the afternoon. I used to make contact with her via text and make an appointment for when she was coming to town next. I have, over the years, lost her number. Anyone care to share, please!!

Indiguy
01-10-21, 18:01
If this is a play on words, then your "victorious" feeling points me to one suite, and a specific provider with a similar name. If your "victorious" feeling is in reference to the fact that every time you left a session with her you thanked your stars that youth and gravity defying breasts were still very much on her side, then I would make a turn down the maze like hallways and head to a different suite. Fun times indeed. I need to see what services the current tenants are offering once it's safe to venture out again, this has rekindled my interest in that location.You're pretty darn sharp. Sharper than me for sure. It must be just a coincidence that "victorious" gal has the same name. Also in fact I did thank my stars but there's where we have different preferences in our wine of choice. I like aged, mellowed, and richer tasting. But in hindsight I wish I had tasted a few glasses before my visit and turned right and down the maze, We all can agree that in this hobby an open mind is rewarding. So to borrow your thought-this has rekindled my interest in that location. Let the reports begin!

DreamSeeker1
01-10-21, 19:24
Bester's review is accurate. I've also seen V and found her to be genuine and fairly attractive. Her website is lengthy, and can be a little passive / aggressive, but that probably comes from being in the business. Security is a little over the top, but she seems very confidential and places high degree on safety. She has solid massage techniques, and provides a safe incall. On the higher end of pricing, but not a clock watcher and aims to please!

I've seen her a couple of times. She is really good and is worth the treat, but she can be a little nutty. She's not a spinner, but everything is real, and not bad on the eyes. She sometimes brings a little dog with her that she will leave in another room. When it comes to the hoops for security, she's genuine, just nutty.

Captgol
01-11-21, 17:16
Classic was nice, clean, and warm. Probably one of the more pleasant experiences in that regard. Lots of teasing and standard finish. Will go back. Got the feeling more might be on the table if your a regular. Masseuse was 40's, attractive.

Location is terrible. I don't see it lasting.

Yes, I had the same experience at Lucky, no go. I did just recently try Classic in Noblesville. Heated Table! Good massage. No tease, and on the flip I had to really coax a HE out of her. Wasn't the best technique either and it was a long time in finishing.

MainStreet
01-11-21, 17:17
Anyone know anything?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/209605

IrishGuy11
01-11-21, 18:44
Went there today. Saw Anna. Excellent massage, little to no tease and on flip right to HE. Anna is mid-30's, hard to tell on looks with mask. Wore a short robe and had decent body from waist down. Some utc there. Didn't experience much of what is upstairs. Pleasant personality. Would repeat. . 60 plus tip.

Maudu
01-11-21, 22:44
Went there today. Saw Anna. Excellent massage, little to no tease and on flip right to HE. Anna is mid-30's, hard to tell on looks with mask. Wore a short robe and had decent body from waist down. Some utc there. Didn't experience much of what is upstairs. Pleasant personality. Would repeat. . 60 plus tip.This was Anna from Still I believe. She told me that there will be a new girl this week. No idea if this is true.

Noobie92
01-12-21, 15:47
Anyone know anything?

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/209605Do NOT contact this one. I contacted a very similar ad with no reply. Their voicemail evem sounded like a real person. Never heard anything, forgot about it. A week or two later I was contacted by a highly sophosticated group of scammers. They had spoofed their phone number so that it appeared that I was being contacted by the USA Marshall Service. They said the girl I contacted had gone missing and was underage and was being trafficked and they found her phone with my name on it and read my messages back to me. It was terrifying. I even said let me speak to someone in charge and they had multiple people to pass the phone off to. Had cop walkie talkie sounds going off in the background. They even talked like cops. They questioned me and then demanded a fee to have my name cleared in the case. Took me a long ass time to back down from the phone and hang up after Googling the number and USMarshall Service popped up.

I eventually hung up, called the number back, and a real Marshall picked up and explained that they never make outgoing calls and I'd be hit by a scammer. They seriously fucked with my head so bad though. Do NOT contact this ad, I'm 90-95% certain it's the same as the one I did.

Stay safe, why'all!

PrinterMike
01-12-21, 19:10
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/just-relocated-real-cmt-accept/827762582896

1. 2 massage and he. Roaming highly discouraged. Could be we didn't click, but I think it is more likely it's just the 1. 2 he. I certainly won't be repeating.

Happy hunting.

SnoopyIs1964
01-12-21, 19:15
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/just-relocated-real-cmt-accept/827762582896

1. 2 massage and he. Roaming highly discouraged. Could be we didn't click, but I think it is more likely it's just the 1. 2 he. I certainly won't be repeating.

Happy hunting.Also visited. Decent massage, shower available. Crappy motel.

Absolutely no mutual anything. Very mechanical.

Won't repeat.

Zman511
01-12-21, 19:48

Happy hunting.I've been looking at her as well, but all her posts point out strictly HE. But how is the actual massage? I could use a good deep tissue.

Jeast72
01-12-21, 21:08
Do NOT contact this one. I contacted a very similar ad with no reply. Their voicemail evem sounded like a real person. Never heard anything, forgot about it. A week or two later I was contacted by a highly sophosticated group of scammers. They had spoofed their phone number so that it appeared that I was being contacted by the USA Marshall Service. They said the girl I contacted had gone missing and was underage and was being trafficked and they found her phone with my name on it and read my messages back to me. It was terrifying. I even said let me speak to someone in charge and they had multiple people to pass the phone off to. Had cop walkie talkie sounds going off in the background. They even talked like cops. They questioned me and then demanded a fee to have my name cleared in the case. Took me a long ass time to back down from the phone and hang up after Googling the number and USMarshall Service popped up.

I eventually hung up, called the number back, and a real Marshall picked up and explained that they never make outgoing calls and I'd be hit by a scammer. They seriously fucked with my head so bad though. Do NOT contact this ad, I'm 90-95% certain it's the same as the one I did.

Stay safe, why'all!I've run into a few of these but I always use a prepaid burner phone and never answer unknown numbers. I set it up with an out of state number so I'll know if telemarketers are calling (they usually match their phone number to your area code) and any Indiana numbers I Google. Had them try to call me from state police and superior court numbers. Spooked me a little at first but I found a warning about it online and quit worrying.

Diversion
01-13-21, 08:22
Hit the Churchman and Emerson spa Tuesday afternoon.

Nice clean spa. Greeted by YuYu. Attractive short, I guess what you guys call a spinner. Great rack.

She gives above average massage. Will return for more.

KingKong1095
01-13-21, 11:40
Hey everyone,

At Keystone at the Crossing for a few weeks for work. Using a company car and trying not to drive terribly far. Any decent spots near me that someone could message me would be greatly appreciated.

Sroberts
01-13-21, 12:56
I've been looking at her as well, but all her posts point out strictly HE. But how is the actual massage? I could use a good deep tissue.Rates 80/120. No mutual touch, good HE and she is actually a good massage therapist. Really low end motel.

Dagon Debaer
01-13-21, 20:12
I visited Suite H for the first time over the weekend. Needed a few things worked out. Arrived in the early evening. After a brief moment, I was greeted inside the lobby by "Jenny. " She immediately said, "Full hour, yes?" as she was taking me to a room. I told her "half and hour. ".

I prepped and found myself waiting longer than usual (based on other places) for her to return. She reset the music and began.

I must have immediately fell asleep- because in my dream, my hands and arms kept cramping. They would curl into cradle positions. I dreamt that after a quick spritz with hand-sanitizer, "Jenny" would allow these curled limbs to rest against her in various ways. I dreamed that some locations were the hard well-muscled type and others had the soft and supple feel that is best appreciated from the rear. At one point, I dreamed she had an interesting technique for getting my curled fingers to extend. She used a grinding technique along them. I know I was dreaming because Jenny remained in her yoga style leggings and scrubs style top with cloth mask on.

The massage was a mix of tease and some nice pressure on the shoulder blades that was intense and nice enough that I almost forgot about the curling of my hands.

On the flip, I dreamt Jenny did me the courtesy of a "pause of admiration" and a compliment. She then offered the finish that most are happy ending with. In my dream state, I of course pressed for more. The type of full experience I really fantasize about was off the table. My dream-self went into lawyer mode and tried to negotiate for an oral argument conclusion to the dream. I dreamt Jenny wanted to verify the promised commission for her potential work was real. But alas, Jenny must have woken from her own dream and I was again denied. In my dream, I pocketed about half of what to be the commission and was just agreeing to finish things in a standard manner, when Jenny offered to show me more of her assets. Nice, but to my now dream-lawyer-self the display of assets were not enough to earn the full commission.

As I lay back into the end-phase of my dream, my hands spasmed some more. The spasms were so severe that Jenny used a special moist cover treatment for them. She added in a special aural treatment to allow me to feel as if curling problems were something to be appreciated and not ashamed of. In the end, Jenny worked out my last few kinks- which was the main goal of the trip. Once that happened, my fingers uncurled and the moisture treatment wiped off.

After confirming that she had released all my pent up tension, Jenny nodded towards my commission pocket. She was given another share and seemed pleased.

As I got ready to depart, Jenny came back to check on me quicker than I might have expected considering the earlier wait. She wanted me to know her name and to ask for her again- that she now knew me and she liked me. She then sat down on my lap in a way that allowed us to make eye-contact. She repeated that now that she knew me, she wanted to see me again. I made a point of thanking her by name and made my exit.

All in all- a fun experience. Maybe not more than many of you may have come to expect, but for a dabbler- the experience was nice.

Zman511
01-13-21, 21:13
Rates 80/120. No mutual touch, good HE and she is actually a good massage therapist. Really low end motel.Thanks for the feedback. Wish she was a little bit closer.

Maroon98
01-13-21, 22:26
I visited Suite H for the first time over the weekend. Needed a few things worked out. Arrived in the early evening. After a brief moment, I was greeted inside the lobby by "Jenny. " She immediately said, "Full hour, yes?" as she was taking me to a room. I told her "half and hour. ".

I prepped and found myself waiting longer than usual (based on other places) for her to return. She reset the music and began.

I must have immediately fell asleep- because in my dream, my hands and arms kept cramping. They would curl into cradle positions. I dreamt that after a quick spritz with hand-sanitizer, "Jenny" would allow these curled limbs to rest against her in various ways. I dreamed that some locations were the hard well-muscled type and others had the soft and supple feel that is best appreciated from the rear. At one point, I dreamed she had an interesting technique for getting my curled fingers to extend. She used a grinding technique along them. I know I was dreaming because Jenny remained in her yoga style leggings and scrubs style top with cloth mask on.

The massage was a mix of tease and some nice pressure on the shoulder blades that was intense and nice enough that I almost forgot about the curling of my hands.

On the flip, I dreamt Jenny did me the courtesy of a "pause of admiration" and a compliment. She then offered the finish that most are happy ending with. In my dream state, I of course pressed for more. The type of full experience I really fantasize about was off the table. My dream-self went into lawyer mode and tried to negotiate for an oral argument conclusion to the dream. I dreamt Jenny wanted to verify the promised commission for her potential work was real. But alas, Jenny must have woken from her own dream and I was again denied. In my dream, I pocketed about half of what to be the commission and was just agreeing to finish things in a standard manner, when Jenny offered to show me more of her assets. Nice, but to my now dream-lawyer-self the display of assets were not enough to earn the full commission.

As I lay back into the end-phase of my dream, my hands spasmed some more. The spasms were so severe that Jenny used a special moist cover treatment for them. She added in a special aural treatment to allow me to feel as if curling problems were something to be appreciated and not ashamed of. In the end, Jenny worked out my last few kinks- which was the main goal of the trip. Once that happened, my fingers uncurled and the moisture treatment wiped off.

After confirming that she had released all my pent up tension, Jenny nodded towards my commission pocket. She was given another share and seemed pleased.

As I got ready to depart, Jenny came back to check on me quicker than I might have expected considering the earlier wait. She wanted me to know her name and to ask for her again- that she now knew me and she liked me. She then sat down on my lap in a way that allowed us to make eye-contact. She repeated that now that she knew me, she wanted to see me again. I made a point of thanking her by name and made my exit.

All in all- a fun experience. Maybe not more than many of you may have come to expect, but for a dabbler- the experience was nice.Now that's a review!

LarryCoyer78
01-14-21, 13:13
Has anyone seen Amanda yet at 317? She's new. Does she come from another place?

Indiguy
01-14-21, 13:22
Now that's a review!Perhaps even a little too explicit but that comes with inexperience. I see more experience in his future. Maybe in our experience too. Just guessing.

Indplsgent4fu
01-14-21, 13:39
Hit the Churchman and Emerson spa Tuesday afternoon.

Nice clean spa. Greeted by YuYu. Attractive short, I guess what you guys call a spinner. Great rack.

She gives above average massage. Will return for more.
Thanks for your review Diversion. So I went to try the place out last night around 9 pm, and there was some activity in the parking lot because of other businesses, and also noticed some activity in and out of the spa. I went in and noticed someone close to YouYou's description waiting upfront by herself, but didn't think it was her because the cleavage wasn't all there and she didn't look like a spinner. Since there was no one else in sight, I let her lead me back, and then she said her name was YouYou. The place is in great, clean condition, almost looks like it's new. Took 30 minute session for. 4 and it didn't take long for the pups to come out, and she does have a good rack, natural firm C's with the great Asian nips. I wouldn't call her a spinner, more like average. She resisted the entire time for the bottoms to come off or even slide down, only OTC roaming, which is no fun for me. I did enjoy her C's tremendously, and she kept saying something, which I finally understood to be 'good tip'. I said good tip and tried to negotiate for BJ or more, and she didn't budge. Gave me good stress relief HE and parted ways with. 6 tip. She was friendly and since I'm tit man, so I may try her again. YMMV.

Indyguy1234
01-14-21, 14:52
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/57711200/

Saw her last night.

I was a bit put off at first. She has incall but set up in a van in her driveway. She was upfront about it so the decision was mine to make. I almost bailed when I heard this but glad that I did not. In reality I felt better there than at some of the shady other incall locations I have been before. Nice layout, room to roam and nicely heated and honestly comfortable. Hard to imagine I know, but yes. She is not a clock watcher, went in at 140 for hhr and I am pretty sure we exceeded that limit. True NURU experience, started on my back from my feet to my shoulders, on the flip did the same in both forward and inverse positions. Nothing like the feel of a woman's body sliding back and forth on yours. Satisfaction was complete.

Pics are accurate and appear to be current.

Only suggestion that it you need unscented oil to bring your own. I will repeat hopefully sooner than later.

GreatPretender
01-15-21, 00:20
Having a hard time picturing a good, truly Nuru in a van. Just struggling imagining the set up. What surface were you on? How did you clean up? The real Nurus I've experienced required an immediate on site shower because that shit is so thick and slippery. Glad the experience was positive, but my pervy mind is struggling with this one.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/57711200/

Saw her last night.

I was a bit put off at first. She has incall but set up in a van in her driveway. She was upfront about it so the decision was mine to make. I almost bailed when I heard this but glad that I did not. In reality I felt better there than at some of the shady other incall locations I have been before. Nice layout, room to roam and nicely heated and honestly comfortable. Hard to imagine I know, but yes. She is not a clock watcher, went in at 140 for hhr and I am pretty sure we exceeded that limit. True NURU experience, started on my back from my feet to my shoulders, on the flip did the same in both forward and inverse positions. Nothing like the feel of a woman's body sliding back and forth on yours. Satisfaction was complete.

Pics are accurate and appear to be current.

Only suggestion that it you need unscented oil to bring your own. I will repeat hopefully sooner than later.

Indyguy69
01-15-21, 09:22
Had some time the other day and stopped in at daily. No cars in lot and I drew Alice. Decent body and a good, hard dry rub for about 30 minutes. Then a little teasing and the negotiations. Wanted 120 to take off all her clothes and allow me to roam but nothing more than L1. I said no, just L1 and after several more minutes of me rejecting offers, she got to topless L1 for 60 on top of the 60 house fee.

I went for that and she has nice b cups with long eraser-like nipples that I played with. She lubed me up and went into jack-hammer mode. I asked her to slow down but she finished me pretty quickly. Then cleaned me up and did a little more rubbing on my legs. Overall out in 45 minutes so likely not worth the hour.

Also noticed she refolded the towel. When I left, there were 3 cards in the lot including mine and I appreciate the guy that came in after I left as he waited and didn't interrupt the already rushed service. I might try again as she got the job done and the massage was fine.

ChrisRock
01-15-21, 12:01
Does anyone have any info on her? I've searched all over this site and cannot find a single review. I've text her a few times and she gives very short responses. Found her ad on rub ratings.

TigerKing
01-15-21, 12:57
Has anyone seen Macie lately? It's been a month or more for me but I've always had a decent time in the past. I haven't seen any reports on her as of late and was thinking maybe seeing her next week. I was wondering if she's getting burnt out or if things have changed.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/186805

Classy01
01-15-21, 13:35
Bester's review is accurate. I've also seen V and found her to be genuine and fairly attractive. Her website is lengthy, and can be a little passive / aggressive, but that probably comes from being in the business. Security is a little over the top, but she seems very confidential and places high degree on safety. She has solid massage techniques, and provides a safe incall. On the higher end of pricing, but not a clock watcher and aims to please!How was your experience with her I have a appointment with her today and was just hoping for some details if you don't mind sharing.

Hobbyist45
01-15-21, 16:13
She was around a few years ago. Believe she used to advertise on backpage. I'm sure there are reviews there.

Does anyone have any info on her? I've searched all over this site and cannot find a single review. I've text her a few times and she gives very short responses. Found her ad on rub ratings.

Zman511
01-15-21, 19:47
Saw her this afternoon for an excellent massage +. No mutual touch, but I was there primarily for the massage and I've had a difficult time finding decent CMTs. She's very nice, gave an excellent spa-quality massage, and the finish was good as well. The shower provided was a nice touch. So long as you know what your getting, well worth it IMO. I'll be seeing her again.

Zerbert003
01-15-21, 21:42
Has anyone seen Macie lately? It's been a month or more for me but I've always had a decent time in the past. I haven't seen any reports on her as of late and was thinking maybe seeing her next week. I was wondering if she's getting burnt out or if things have changed.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/186805She took a week off a few weeks ago I believe, then I was trying to work with her schedule and mine last week but was unable to get her in when I could get there. She's always very understanding with the texts in my trying. I definitely did not have time this week, but will be trying hard next week to get in to see her though. Someone falsely stated she was actually a black girl posing as a white girl in ad a while back which I think put some off in here. I tried to tell people she is not black, just dark features of being from Mediterranean Turkish decent. Very beautiful girl. When I see her next week, I will definitely ask her if that is her in her ad or not as sure, it does not show a face. But again, to answer your question. Yes, she is still around and I will definitely update with a review afterwards for you all. Rawk on and be safe!

TigerKing
01-16-21, 10:51
She took a week off a few weeks ago I believe, then I was trying to work with her schedule and mine last week but was unable to get her in when I could get there. She's always very understanding with the texts in my trying. I definitely did not have time this week, but will be trying hard next week to get in to see her though. Someone falsely stated she was actually a black girl posing as a white girl in ad a while back which I think put some off in here. I tried to tell people she is not black, just dark features of being from Mediterranean Turkish decent. Very beautiful girl. When I see her next week, I will definitely ask her if that is her in her ad or not as sure, it does not show a face. But again, to answer your question. Yes, she is still around and I will definitely update with a review afterwards for you all. Rawk on and be safe!Yes I remember reading that someone said she was as a black girl LOL. I replied back stating she wasn't so idk what that was all about. I'm going to try her next week if my schedule works out. Thanks for the info.

TropicalHenry2
01-16-21, 13:46
Would appreciate a recommendation for a place that really prioritizes cleanliness and safety, as well as a legit good massage. I would prefer some tease and an ending that leaves me happy, but I'm willing to sacrifice those for massage quality at a clean place.

I've been to Daily a couple of times and reported on it here. It always seemed clean, but when I read things like the report below about potentially reusing towels, it concerns me. Would really appreciate any recommendations for a good massage at a clean, safe place, even if it's tease only. Thanks again.

Jeast72
01-16-21, 14:33
Would appreciate a recommendation for a place that really prioritizes cleanliness and safety, as well as a legit good massage. I would prefer some tease and an ending that leaves me happy, but I'm willing to sacrifice those for massage quality at a clean place.

I've been to Daily a couple of times and reported on it here. It always seemed clean, but when I read things like the report below about potentially reusing towels, it concerns me. Would really appreciate any recommendations for a good massage at a clean, safe place, even if it's tease only. Thanks again.Some places will have a girl in charge who tries to make sure things are kept clean but, in the end, it always depends on the girl working the room to keep it clean. Each one seems to have a different opinion on what is necessary.

DaytonJay
01-16-21, 14:39
My go to place if I want a clean and safe environment is sunrise in fishers. I regularly see couples go in and out so I don't feel like a creep if someone sees me go in. Jaja. They are very clean ladies, temp check in entrance, and I see that they clean and change sheets everytime we are done for new ones. The ladies are also very easy on the eyes and smell nice and are pleasing. I usually ask for a hard massage and they do not dissapoint, I leave with my legs feeling like a new born baby dear. I have been to most places on the and and and / e and this is my go to when I want a great massage and release happy tention.

BlowInHer
01-16-21, 21:54

All in all- a fun experience. Maybe not more than many of you may have come to expect, but for a dabbler- the experience was nice.All of that whimsical story telling for just a HJ?

CommonSteve666
01-17-21, 11:09
All of that whimsical story telling for just a HJ?Technically speaking, not even that. It was a dream of getting a HJ. I picked that up as a result of the word dream being used over and over.

Assmanoh
01-17-21, 11:27
She took a week off a few weeks ago I believe, then I was trying to work with her schedule and mine last week but was unable to get her in when I could get there. She's always very understanding with the texts in my trying. I definitely did not have time this week, but will be trying hard next week to get in to see her though. Someone falsely stated she was actually a black girl posing as a white girl in ad a while back which I think put some off in here. I tried to tell people she is not black, just dark features of being from Mediterranean Turkish decent. Very beautiful girl. When I see her next week, I will definitely ask her if that is her in her ad or not as sure, it does not show a face. But again, to answer your question. Yes, she is still around and I will definitely update with a review afterwards for you all. Rawk on and be safe!You're probably referring to my post about her and the fact that she *is* black. I google searched Turkish women. She does NOT look like those women. She looks like any average AA woman found right here in the midwest. She also had no accent or any features that would indicate she's foreign.

With that said, she was a very good communicator, but I did end up leaving the first appt we had because she was over 45 minutes late and kept telling me she's almost ready. The next day I saw her and she was late again. And SHE picked the time. But her texts were written well and she didn't ghost me. When I did see her, the room had candles, she had on a nice dress and heels and the session was good. In fact, her technique was better than most IMO.

Jjbee62
01-17-21, 12:36
Ever have one of those days when you tell yourself you're not going to go get a rub, but find yourself facedown on the table 20 minutes later? That's how my night went.

Finished up with work at 9 pm Saturday and was getting ready to start the long drive home, when the urge struck. After checking to see who was open until 10, I headed off to the ATM, which was in the wrong direction. It was also out of order. My next closest machine was about 5 minutes away and at least heading the right way. Just as I arrived 2 cars pulled in ahead of me. It was already 9:15 and I was feeling rushed.

After the line cleared and I got some cash, I decided I had better choose Aquarius, since it was the closest and there have been no recent reports. My second option was Morning Sun, since they've also not had a recent review. Pulled into Aquarius, grabbed my mask and was opening my door when I saw someone walk in. I may have said a bad word at that point. Decided not to crowd on the guy's heals and headed out.

With the time already pushing 9:30, I decided to pass Morning Sun, since I wasn't certain they were still open and headed straight to Mountain Aire. I was relieved to see the sign on, but a bit concerned since I could see a car in back. No worries this time, the door was answered by a cute, maskless, 30 or so girl in a short black dress.

After taking my money for 60 minutes, she left and returned before I finished getting undressed. I usually consider that a good sign. Her massage skills were acceptable. More of a sensual massage than a relaxing one. She used more oil than most. She also sanitized my hands before starting. Another good sign.

I thought her tease was above average and she was allowing UTC access, so a win-win for me. After the hot towel it was straight to the flip and the full menu was presented. A second girl was even offered and I was in the mood to accept, except my cash situation was not up to the task. She wanted $160 for CFS, which is $20 more than I expected, however it was one of those nights.

No problems with her body, except for the lack of booty. Breasts were gorgeous. Some of the best I've seen at an AMP, small, but perfectly shaped. She showed proper enthusiasm and took direction well. Finished out my time with head, face and arm massage, which was nice. Another plus, she was playful, which is always a good thing.

Two things happened which never happened to me before at an AMP. The first thing, she put on my socks and underwear while I was still laying on the table. The other thing, I asked for her name. MiMi.

I'll probably be going back.

DaytonJay
01-17-21, 13:36
Finally hit peony, I was greeted by Amy, shy was a hottie. 30 something. I can tell someone else was in the back so I imagine 2 or more providers, 40 for half but only got about 25 minutes counting the wait. Someone had came in and she told him to come back in 10 minutes, she hurried up, teased me and finished me off. She apologized but I said it was no problem, on this particular occasion I had things to do so I was actually glad. She asked to please come back another day that isn't so busy, I just may, she was beautiful. 40/40. Standard but when I inquired about loosing the top, she said it would be more so it looks like there may be a bigger menu than standard.

SilkGreenEye
01-17-21, 14:23
Went to A spa today see two very different ladys here they look similar but knock offs the other two ladys always greeted me with hugs.

Rls0179
01-17-21, 18:10
You're probably referring to my post about her and the fact that she *is* black. I google searched Turkish women. She does NOT look like those women. She looks like any average AA woman found right here in the midwest. She also had no accent or any features that would indicate she's foreign.

With that said, she was a very good communicator, but I did end up leaving the first appt we had because she was over 45 minutes late and kept telling me she's almost ready. The next day I saw her and she was late again. And SHE picked the time. But her texts were written well and she didn't ghost me. When I did see her, the room had candles, she had on a nice dress and heels and the session was good. In fact, her technique was better than most IMO.You didn't mention how it was were there any extras at all? Her ad seems to imply maybe not or limited?

Fredhand
01-17-21, 19:29
Just saw a report that she was victim of a "strong-arm robbery" around 7;30 pm Saturday night. Keep your eyes open to what is going on around you guys. Crime in this town is crazy.

SeekingDan
01-17-21, 19:48
You're probably referring to my post about her and the fact that she *is* black. I google searched Turkish women. She does NOT look like those women. She looks like any average AA woman found right here in the midwest. She also had no accent or any features that would indicate she's foreign.

With that said, she was a very good communicator, but I did end up leaving the first appt we had because she was over 45 minutes late and kept telling me she's almost ready. The next day I saw her and she was late again. And SHE picked the time. But her texts were written well and she didn't ghost me. When I did see her, the room had candles, she had on a nice dress and heels and the session was good. In fact, her technique was better than most IMO.If you saw a black girl it's not Macie. I'm not going to go into details but I am 100% positive.

Bigred2006
01-17-21, 20:19
If you saw a black girl it's not Macie. I'm not going to go into details but I am 100% positive.Personally, I don't care about her race. She's beautiful and gives a great massage, although not always good at keeping the full hour. This is a reminder I'm way overdue to see her one more time.

Class79
01-17-21, 20:53
If you saw a black girl it's not Macie. I'm not going to go into details but I am 100% positive.Guy's. Macie is NOT black. She might be of another nationality, but not AA. I saw her about 3 months ago, she kept telling me she was almost ready. Since I had driven almost an hour, I waited. She was very nice, good looking, thick but not fat. Gives a great Nuru and I was hoping for FS and would have paid for it, but it was a no go. Room was dimly lit and the mattress was on the floor. Finished me between her breast which was nice.

SeekingDan
01-18-21, 03:51
Guy's. Macie is NOT black. She might be of another nationality, but not AA. I saw her about 3 months ago, she kept telling me she was almost ready. Since I had driven almost an hour, I waited. She was very nice, good looking, thick but not fat. Gives a great Nuru and I was hoping for FS and would have paid for it, but it was a no go. Room was dimly lit and the mattress was on the floor. Finished me between her breast which was nice.I think you're responding to the wrong person because I know she's not lmao.

GreatPretender
01-18-21, 23:22
Guy's. Macie is NOT black. She might be of another nationality, but not AA. I saw her about 3 months ago, she kept telling me she was almost ready. Since I had driven almost an hour, I waited. She was very nice, good looking, thick but not fat. Gives a great Nuru and I was hoping for FS and would have paid for it, but it was a no go. Room was dimly lit and the mattress was on the floor. Finished me between her breast which was nice.So let's all agree. She's a woman. She's attractive. And if I'm sifting correctly through the Great "Race" Debate, she gives good service. Why her ethnicity matters is beyond me.

Indyguy1234
01-19-21, 08:21
Having a hard time picturing a good, truly Nuru in a van. Just struggling imagining the set up. What surface were you on? How did you clean up? The real Nurus I've experienced required an immediate on site shower because that shit is so thick and slippery. Glad the experience was positive, but my pervy mind is struggling with this one.While not ideal or traditional the set up worked. Mattress and padding on floor. I am 5'11" and did not feel cramped. Warm and nicely, dimly lit. I did not let her use baby oil due to the scent so bought an unscented body gel that dissipated quickly and left no residue. She rubbed and slid all over me, both sides. I will try to repeat again in the near future when funds allow.

Diversion
01-19-21, 08:24
It Matters to people who want to get what's advertised.

So let's all agree. She's a woman. She's attractive. And if I'm sifting correctly through the Great "Race" Debate, she gives good service. Why her ethnicity matters is beyond me.

HasselFree
01-19-21, 09:55
I agree that her ethnicity does not matter. Besides I want to find out for myself. After searching I can't find a site / link to get in touch. If anyone can provide I'd appreciate it.

TigerKing
01-19-21, 11:37
I agree that her ethnicity does not matter. Besides I want to find out for myself. After searching I can't find a site / link to get in touch. If anyone can provide I'd appreciate it.She only advertises on rubratings.com. You can check there to see if there is an ad.

Rls0179
01-19-21, 15:39
While not ideal or traditional the set up worked. Mattress and padding on floor. I am 5'11" and did not feel cramped. Warm and nicely, dimly lit. I did not let her use baby oil due to the scent so bought an unscented body gel that dissipated quickly and left no residue. She rubbed and slid all over me, both sides. I will try to repeat again in the near future when funds allow.Interesting. Back in the 70's good girls wouldn't date a guy who drove a van, they called them screw vans. Now the roles have changed. Beats the back seat of a car I guess.

Assmanoh
01-19-21, 15:48
If you saw a black girl it's not Macie. I'm not going to go into details but I am 100% positive.After all the chatter about her I'm starting to think she may have had someone else meet me? The session I had doesn't match the description I read below from others. Regardless, I do want to set the record straight that I ENJOYED the session. I did experience issues with her delays and not being on time, but that happens with anyone. However, she was very polite, easy to talk to and the finish was a HJ, but no Nuru or breasts involved like someone else reported for their session. So. Hopefully that helps. Go see her and enjoy yourself. I may have to repeat soon just to see if the same girl shows up this time.

TigerKing
01-19-21, 16:23
After all the chatter about her I'm starting to think she may have had someone else meet me? The session I had doesn't match the description I read below from others. Regardless, I do want to set the record straight that I ENJOYED the session. I did experience issues with her delays and not being on time, but that happens with anyone. However, she was very polite, easy to talk to and the finish was a HJ, but no Nuru or breasts involved like someone else reported for their session. So. Hopefully that helps. Go see her and enjoy yourself. I may have to repeat soon just to see if the same girl shows up this time.Could've very well been her. I've seen her quite a few times and the last time she started off with regular massage. I said to her aren't we doing the Nuru and she said well I didn't know that's what you wanted. Idk if she was just tired and really didn't want to rub her tits on me or what but it ended up being my best session with her after we cleared up the miscommunication.

Bjcim Seeker
01-19-21, 20:46
Second visit with Mia. Similar visit to my first time but a little better. She is cute tiny girl. I said light to medium pressure. Started on upper back with fairly hard pressure. No oil was used. Then worked the legs and butt. She doesn't really massage, just pushes your body without taking hands off you. She then started a light touch massage around butt and upper thighs. I raised my hips and after a few minutes she was stroking taint area and sack. I flip over and look at the clock. I'm 10 minutes into my 30 minutes. She gets oil and starts slow then faster. Incredible pop. She cleans me up and asks if I want to go or massage. I still had 15 minutes left so I said massage. She does good deep tissue on my thighs and some on my calves. She then gave a really good temple and scalp massage.

It's weird bc my pops with AMPs seem more intense than with the DI or other FS providers. Also I love the nice clean up afterwards with warm towel.

MyFriend31
01-19-21, 21:07
Wanted to go oily on Kestone the other day. Drove past only to see LEO in lot next door. Decided to go on down to 522X court. Has anyone else been to oily with LEO sitting near by, I like going there but am not going to take any chances. PM me if you have had similar experience. And by the way 522X was a good time so will be going there for the time being. Stay safe fellows.

Class79
01-19-21, 22:03
Could I get some recommendations for a good AMP on the North side. I would like FS if possible. I normally stay to the South side.

Because it is closer, but on Thursday I will be at 96th and Meridian area with some time.

Around lunch. I like Phoenix and Sweet as my go to on the South or East side and usually.

Get what I am looking for from both places.

Thanks for your help.

Indplsgent4fu
01-19-21, 23:38
I was driving along Fox Road in the Geist area. I often travel that street a few times a week, but tonight lit signage stood out in the night. It was Spa Massage, and it was sandwiched between a sushi restaurant and an asian nail shop. It had the typical open sign and was still on at 9 pm. I went around and drove by slow enough to get a glance, but all I could see were the letters on the front door, O Spa. I did not see the place listed in rubmaps. Does anyone know anything about it? Hopefully it won't be a place of temptation for me, because I have no idea how I would visit there without me or my car being constantly recognized, LOL.