PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

CharlieHQ
03-20-18, 16:28
Stopped by last week and was disappointed. Probably a new girl (late 30's I guess) who actually did a great massage but she decided to keep the towel on me and offered nothing at the end. This was my second time here (first time in December was great).

Can anyone PM me info on a location on 38th and 465?There are like three all near the same area around 86th and michigan. I've always left happy at the 3904 michigan location.

Also I forgot we werent worried about addresses anymore. The 38th location is 3881 eagle creek pk. And when I went it was definitely not an older mamasan with self serve. I believe it is under "monica spa" on ads.

Fredhand
03-21-18, 01:12
Have you heard anything yet?She is a man hater who has used those pictures for over ten years. Operates by the business model "who cares about return customers". Avoid.

WinterWarlock
03-21-18, 11:30
She is a man hater who has used those pictures for over ten years. Operates by the business model "who cares about return customers". Avoid.I visited her once. Just once! This review is spot on, IMHO.

DuggerJug
03-21-18, 16:48
Decided today to start a review of places that are open but not on BP or CL, like the H used to be in its latter days. Strolled out east dime to the old Tessa place. Still open but have seen no ads recent. Greeted by an old favorite, rebecca from the muffler shop. Always like her massage and her body was always kickin, but when she was mufferin she got a little pricey with negotiations, as was the case today. Wanted $$ for CFS. Standard in most places is buck40, we settled on $. 6 and it was as good as I remember. She's enthusiastic, and loves a little tongue beforehand. Discovered today that she will go a little crazy with a fast c rub. Won't repeat due to price. Also they got the famous no sex talk sign on the wall like all the east side venues, so I wonder if a first timer would get poor results. My first time there but she knew me. I think next up is the old RBs. I hear its a solo operation run by one girl will see.

TheBlindman
03-21-18, 17:02
Decided today to start a review of places that are open but not on BP or CL, like the H used to be in its latter days. Strolled out east dime to the old Tessa place. Still open but have seen no ads recent. Greeted by an old favorite, rebecca from the muffler shop. Always like her massage and her body was always kickin, but when she was mufferin she got a little pricey with negotiations, as was the case today. Wanted $$ for CFS. Standard in most places is buck40, we settled on $. 6 and it was as good as I remember. She's enthusiastic, and loves a little tongue beforehand. Discovered today that she will go a little crazy with a fast c rub. Won't repeat due to price. Also they got the famous no sex talk sign on the wall like all the east side venues, so I wonder if a first timer would get poor results. My first time there but she knew me. I think next up is the old RBs. I hear its a solo operation run by one girl will see.Speaking of H, did they move or just close?

DuggerJug
03-22-18, 07:18
Speaking of H, did they move or just close?So far I'd say closed. I heard they were moving, but so far none of the girls have shown up at other locations. Last time I looked in there it was still closed.

AsianK
03-22-18, 18:41
Been a while since I visited the Ni knights. Stopped by for a visit. 40 dollars at the door for hh. This strip mall is small, for such a small strip mall there were lots of cars. Everyone must have been doing laundry cause it was a full lot. Older gal in daisey dukes. Simple HJ and a 40 dollar tip. Last time I was here the place smelled like boiled chicken. They must have had complaints cause there are air fresheners throughout the place.

GeezerGlide
03-22-18, 19:22
Decided to spend a hh at Oz. Had a nice time, usual freight of. 4 for the house and got a light touch. I needed it and almost fell asleep. Then on the roll got the usual HE. I asked for more but was told the "boss reads the reports and none of that was allowed!" Guess I'm busted!

Jaye Diggs
03-23-18, 11:16
Been a while since I visited the Ni knights. Stopped by for a visit. 40 dollars at the door for hh. This strip mall is small, for such a small strip mall there were lots of cars. Everyone must have been doing laundry cause it was a full lot. Older gal in daisey dukes. Simple HJ and a 40 dollar tip. Last time I was here the place smelled like boiled chicken. They must have had complaints cause there are air fresheners throughout the place.The last time I went I thought I'd stepped into a cigar bar. Nearly choked while she choked my chicken. Been avoiding since then but now I'll go back. If it's the same girl I know, she can be a lot of fun. And never complains about the 40. You're right about the laundromat that place stays bumping!

PurpleHey
03-25-18, 09:29
Just returned from Louisville and had fun at a place called The Studio by Churchill Downs. It was a "parlor" with multiple Caucasian girls to schedule. Different from an AMP in no walk-in. Other than that, the same. But oh my God, I love the southern belles.

I wish this concept existed here. I get tired of the Asian experience. And none of them can sex talk with a southern drawl.

Anyone know any local independents that work dirty talk into the massage experience? PM some recommendations please.

Until then, I'll eagerly waiting Derby Days in May!

ManWithPants
03-25-18, 16:12
Just returned from Louisville and had fun at a place called The Studio by Churchill Downs. It was a "parlor" with multiple Caucasian girls to schedule. Different from an AMP in no walk-in. Other than that, the same. But oh my God, I love the southern belles.

I wish this concept existed here. I get tired of the Asian experience. And none of them can sex talk with a southern drawl.

Do you have the address?

FzrMan
03-26-18, 16:25
Visited King's last Saturday. Massage started out good with a 30 something spinner. After the hot towel and a flip, she was gone, replaced by an old ma-mason. Got a rather lackluster HJ.

Won't repeat.

Fredhand
03-26-18, 19:56
Found myself on east Washington street and needing a massage. Only one woman was working but she was not busy. It was one of the best massages I have experienced in a while. I asked for hard and she worked her ass off. Had a few interruptions for the door but it was worth it. OTC only but a slow and skillful release. I will repeat. Stay safe.

Jlt02
03-27-18, 11:24
I have visited Phoenix a few times and I think we were all under the assumption that they all used the name Jessica, but I have now visited with two girls from there and the second's name was Cindy. She is an older girl with a nice body. Paid. 4 at the door and was able to get FS for $ more. She is very sweet and not quiet at all, as others have mentioned, bring your own coat unless you like plastic wrap. Stay safe.

I Love Hjs 2
03-27-18, 16:47
Yeah, something's going on. I had a spectacular BJ when they first opened. Another guy recently had a great time. But everyone else is getting shut down. Check my recent reports for my last visit, which ended with a very nice massage and no-go. Went again and got Alice. She gave a very nice massage, taking care to not really graze anything (Felt like I was in Carmel) and was a no-go for a finish. She even flinched when I accidently touched her. What's funny is when I had her sign my frequent flier card, she was surprised I had been there before and seemed as if she was going to say something, then didn't. I've been going in the early morning. It seems there may be a rogue masseuse there who's taking care of our business. Let's get a name on her, cause Alice ain't the one.Thought I'd give it one more go this morning and who was working? Alice. She didn't seem to remember me again, which is odd. Exact same results as last time. Also, she does something that REALLY irritates me. She's done this twice. When she's done, she starts bringing you your clothing and dressing you. I've had that done before, but in those instances, we were talking and getting to know each other as it was being done. I kept telling her I could do it myself, but she kept insisting. It feels like being rushed out the door. No hugs, no flirting. No don't get me wrong, it's an enjoyable, teasing massage, but no payoff and no flirting. Also, there was a guy sitting up front when I frst came in, who showed me to my room, not that I care, but just as a heads up.

Also went to Happy Time, just for the hell of it. Got the same gal I had a year ago; very pretty, very thin, wearing a fashionable skirt and blouse and around 30 years old. The "massage" consisted of basically being caressed with a lot of oil. Undraped on my stomach, little washcloth on the flip. She made every effort to avoid grazing or getting too close to anything important. I knew that going in, but was making a heat check. As we we talking when she was done, I touched her hip, absent-mindedly. She majorly flinched. Oh, come on now! I made no attempt to touch her or do anything sexual other than lie there and enjoy the massage. Found it kinda weird. What I REALLY found weird was the phone rang like five times while I was there, with guys making appts. Seriously? I don't see how no payoff places like that have guys beating down the door, while spots like Monica and Aquarius Spa don't seem to get any love.

...my quest for a CBJ from someplace OTHER than Tuscon/Phoenix continues......

ManWithPants
03-27-18, 19:33
Thought I'd give it one more go this morning and who was working? Alice. She didn't seem to remember me again, which is odd. Exact same results as last time. Also, she does something that REALLY irritates me. She's done this twice. When she's done, she starts bringing you your clothing and dressing you. I've had that done before, but in those instances, we were talking and getting to know each other as it was being done. I kept telling her I could do it myself, but she kept insisting. It feels like being rushed out the door. No hugs, no flirting. No don't get me wrong, it's an enjoyable, teasing massage, but no payoff and no flirting. Also, there was a guy sitting up front when I frst came in, who showed me to my room, not that I care, but just as a heads up.

Also went to Happy Time, just for the hell of it. Got the same gal I had a year ago; very pretty, very thin, wearing a fashionable skirt and blouse and around 30 years old. The "massage" consisted of basically being caressed with a lot of oil. Undraped on my stomach, little washcloth on the flip. She made every effort to avoid grazing or getting too close to anything important. I knew that going in, but was making a heat check. As we we talking when she was done, I touched her hip, absent-mindedly. She majorly flinched. Oh, come on now! I made no attempt to touch her or do anything sexual other than lie there and enjoy the massage. Found it kinda weird. What I REALLY found weird was the phone rang like five times while I was there, with guys making appts. Seriously? I don't see how no payoff places like that have guys beating down the door, while spots like Monica and Aquarius Spa don't seem to get any love.

...my quest for a CBJ from someplace OTHER than Tuscon/Phoenix continues......Both of these places sound horrible. Aquarius Spa is pretty horrible. I went there once and got nothing.

ManWithPants
03-27-18, 19:34
I have visited Phoenix a few times and I think we were all under the assumption that they all used the name Jessica, but I have now visited with two girls from there and the second's name was Cindy. She is an older girl with a nice body. Paid. 4 at the door and was able to get FS for $ more. She is very sweet and not quiet at all, as others have mentioned, bring your own coat unless you like plastic wrap. Stay safe.Sounds awesome. Address?

Member #6185
03-28-18, 11:00
Found myself on east Washington street and needing a massage. Only one woman was working but she was not busy. It was one of the best massages I have experienced in a while. I asked for hard and she worked her ass off. Had a few interruptions for the door but it was worth it. OTC only but a slow and skillful release. I will repeat. Stay safe.What did she look like? Age? Interested in visiting this week.

WayTGTBT
03-28-18, 15:57
Went for a visit at the place down the road from the Mountains. Saw the sign in sheet but didn't sign in and was directed to the first room down the hall. In walks a my girl in her late 40's 5/10. Asked for medium or hard. I chose medium but it was definitely hard. At the end she told me to flip and started to get to work on Jr with no negotiation. Overall it was just an ok experience.

I miss the days of the computer repair shop when JoJo was running the business.

Outside of Phoenix and The 2 girls there I think Indy is running out of options.

A few weeks back tried the place on the north side near college no extras and lackluster massage.

TR7575
03-28-18, 16:11
I have visited Phoenix a few times and I think we were all under the assumption that they all used the name Jessica, but I have now visited with two girls from there and the second's name was Cindy. She is an older girl with a nice body. Paid. 4 at the door and was able to get FS for $ more. She is very sweet and not quiet at all, as others have mentioned, bring your own coat unless you like plastic wrap. Stay safe.I have been to Phoenix a few times, and only ever see Cindy! Too weird. I hope to meet this Jessica someday. Phoenix is my go-to on short notice. Always solid.

Rox15
03-29-18, 08:44
I have been to Phoenix a few times, and only ever see Cindy! Too weird. I hope to meet this Jessica someday. Phoenix is my go-to on short notice. Always solid.Yup same here. Everytime I have been there I have seen only amy I think its hard to remember its been so long. You better not have sensitive nuts if you do end up seeing her LOL she sucks on the boys pretty thoroughly. Which is weird since she only sucks your cock with a cover Anyways I would like to try someone new haha.

Monsignor
03-29-18, 11:18
Went for a visit at the place down the road from the Mountains. Saw the sign in sheet but didn't sign in and was directed to the first room down the hall. In walks a my girl in her late 40's 5/10. Asked for medium or hard. I chose medium but it was definitely hard. At the end she told me to flip and started to get to work on Jr with no negotiation. Overall it was just an ok experience.

Outside of Phoenix and The 2 girls there I think Indy is running out of options.
I'd say you May want to cast your net a little wider. To help you out, I'm reposting a summary I posted a while back. North Meridian should be added to the list as should Tucson and 6327 north keystone. Soho, 21st Street, and South Emerson should be removed as they are shut down / closed. I don't know about West washington.

These are JUST the places I've had full service. Many more offering limited menu. Now, I'm an older guy, so my perception of young and attractive is perhaps broader than most, but with that being said all of these have attractive providers available. Some older some young. Not to say that all providers at all locations are "hot".

So, as far as AMPs go, there's:

Soho.

Phoenix.

Suite A Emerson (now moved?

Dandy.

Sunrise.

MeiLing.

TTM.

Rose.

21st Street.

NiNi.

Far West Washington.

Offering a similar level of service. These are the ones I know of. While Soho is the most expensive by a considerable margin, and while the girls there are hot, the cost takes them out of this particular discussion. The rest are all comparable rate-wise. Are you saying that of those remaining, Phoenix is the best? I've sampled the full menu at all, and I've got to tell ya that while I'll agree Phoenix is good, I'd be very hard pressed to say it's the best. I won't say which, and will also say that to a degree, it's a matter of taste, but in my opinion at least 3 of them have at least one provider that smokes (either looks or body) the current talent at Phoenix.

AJ Ball
03-29-18, 14:14
I also assumed Soho to be closed but drove by twice this week and a plain OPEN sign in the window. I didn't go in because I'm a little worried obviously about the recent events that transpired, but has anyone tried yet? If not I may have to investigate my friends!

AJ.

I'd say you May want to cast your net a little wider. To help you out, I'm reposting a summary I posted a while back. North Meridian should be added to the list as should Tucson and 6327 north keystone. Soho, 21st Street, and South Emerson should be removed as they are shut down / closed. I don't know about West washington.

These are JUST the places I've had full service. Many more offering limited menu. Now, I'm an older guy, so my perception of young and attractive is perhaps broader than most, but with that being said all of these have attractive providers available. Some older some young. Not to say that all providers at all locations are "hot".

Heritage1
03-29-18, 15:30
I would agree with Monsignor, but I would also add that approaching each place and girl with grace, politeness, a clear purpose, and confidence makes a huge difference in accomplishing your objectives. Be obvious with out being rude or pushy. And course, the above are reason that YMMV.

Heritage1.

WayTGTBT
03-29-18, 16:15

These are JUST the places I've had full service. Many more offering limited menu. Now, I'm an older guy, so my perception of young and attractive is perhaps broader than most, but with that being said all of these have attractive providers available. Some older some young. Not to say that all providers at all locations are "hot".West Washington-went there 3 weeks ago. 1 girl working no hint of any extras, left disappointed.

Monsignor
03-30-18, 09:24

These are JUST the places I've had full service. Many more offering limited menu. Now, I'm an older guy, so my perception of young and attractive is perhaps broader than most, but with that being said all of these have attractive providers available. Some older some young. Not to say that all providers at all locations are "hot".In the interests of accuracy, I typed Rose, when I meant to type Ruby.

Monsignor
03-30-18, 17:20
West Washington-went there 3 weeks ago. 1 girl working no hint of any extras, left disappointed.The one near the Pizza Hut (Plainfield)? I haven't been in some time (which is why I said I was unsure). And the provider I had, has been reported as no longer being there.

ManWithPants
03-30-18, 21:01
I'm so disappointed and feel ripped off. The other day I went to that place, 5445 Rockville Road, and have always gotten good service until my last visit. There was a new woman that didn't give me anything, but told me to come back again. Had to actually go down the street to 5235 Rockville Road to get service.

Long Ball
03-30-18, 21:58
Greetings. Long time hobbyist, first post. I've RTTF and understand most of it. Can't add much to what's already been reported. I'll add this that's rarely mentioned. HE is available on Mundy Dr. Older lady, 6/10, tall and thin. Be safe.

LuvULots
03-31-18, 09:19
I'm so disappointed and feel ripped off. The other day I went to that place, 5445 Rockville Road, and have always gotten good service until my last visit. There was a new woman that didn't give me anything, but told me to come back again. Had to actually go down the street to 5235 Rockville Road to get service.That's disappointing to hear. I've been there a half dozen times and always got a standard HE and a good massage. I even reviewed this place after my first visit I guess I will head down to 5235 and check that out.

Golden Country
03-31-18, 14:55
That's disappointing to hear. I've been there a half dozen times and always got a standard HE and a good massage. I even reviewed this place after my first visit I guess I will head down to 5235 and check that out.Yes the good providers both went back to CA to have vacation. They have earned it. Saw the boy who owned it last time. Funny also saw him at another spa recently.

I Love Hjs 2
03-31-18, 20:39
Greetings. Long time hobbyist, first post. I've RTTF and understand most of it. Can't add much to what's already been reported. I'll add this that's rarely mentioned. HE is available on Mundy Dr. Older lady, 6/10, tall and thin. Be safe.Make sure you are SUPER discrete at Mundy. She is trying to stay UTR. I actually shared this info privately with some regulars so some of our tactless newbies don't ruin things here on the main forum.

Also, anyone else find this ad a bit weird? Any info?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bubbly-energetic-generous-loving-skillful-massage-in-a-clean-safe-northside-location/35911642

Monsignor
03-31-18, 22:58
Make sure you are SUPER discrete at Mundy. She is trying to stay UTR. I actually shared this info privately with some regulars so some of our tactless newbies don't ruin things here on the main forum.

Also, anyone else find this ad a bit weird? Any info?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bubbly-energetic-generous-loving-skillful-massage-in-a-clean-safe-northside-location/35911642WRT the ad, I don't know if I'd go so far as to say weird. More curious than anything, I suppose. The ad reads like it was written by the same person and the Instagram link goes to the exact same page, as a similar link in the "Healthy Happy" ad for the 10293 North Meridian therapist. I suspect there is some connection between these 2 providers.

Wrence
04-01-18, 18:04
As a moderately long term usasg member based in Ft Wayne, I've appreciated this Indy community over the years. At present, its impossible to find a true nuru experience in NE Indiana. From BP and other ads, I see a lot of TGTBT asian ads, and reviews here have been mixed. I'm planning on visiting the Fishers. Northeast Indy area in a few weeks, and I'd to test the slippery waters (pardon the bad pun) there.

Can you assist with an idea or two? Known fakes, bait & switch on nuru? Any confirmed nuru providers with anything other than self service?

PMs welcome. I will report after I make the trip if I'm able to try out your ideas. Also I'd be glad to help with FtWayne info via PM (or on that board).

Thanks in advance.

LingusUs41
04-02-18, 13:35
This is exactly how I want my massage to go. Now that A2 has taken away your Cap'and Crunch decoder rings from you guys maybe someone would be so kind to make a list of places and / or providers who do this. SweetMelissa was my go to for my anal tease, prostate manipulation orgasm but haven't seen her for a year or so. Back in Navy days in Hawaii this was the norm, but sadly progress? Has made it difficult to find. Help a brother with a specific kink out. BTW this is just a vid I found. https://xhamster.com/videos/guy-gets-a-happy-massage-7846947.

Jlt02
04-02-18, 14:21
Sounds awesome. Address?511 National Ave. STE. B Indianapolis IN.

DuggerJug
04-03-18, 09:04
Last Friday, I went phase two in my review of AMPs that are open, but not advertising. This one is the is the one on Franklin rd behind the RBs. I did see an ad not too long ago where the person who wrote it said it I several times, leading me to believe it was a solo outfit. When I went in, I was greeted by a mamasan in a robe. Cute, late 30's. Another girl came to the room though, goes by Annie. Very petite, and young. Early 20's I'd say. Super cute. Very good English. I'd say what follows was one of the most relaxing massages I've had. She had this slow sensual rhythm that was both provocative and relaxing. Very little teasing though. After the flip she was massaging my belly, and getting lower each pass, even though I was covered. I moved the towel and she covered Jr with a kleenex. I removed it as well and said I don't need that. Excellent slow work HJ with some UTC allowed. Great time will repeat standard rate and tip.

Indiguy
04-03-18, 12:35
WRT the ad, I don't know if I'd go so far as to say weird. More curious than anything, I suppose. The ad reads like it was written by the same person and the Instagram link goes to the exact same page, as a similar link in the "Healthy Happy" ad for the 10293 North Meridian therapist. I suspect there is some connection between these 2 providers.I talked with her a while back. She is staying in a hotel on the north side. I think the two gals are working together somehow. Maybe the guy runs the show but stays out of the way. Too much of a coincidence.

Indiguy
04-03-18, 12:39
Last Friday, I went phase two in my review of AMPs that are open, but not advertising. This one is the is the one on Franklin rd behind the RBs. I did see an ad not too long ago where the person who wrote it said it I several times, leading me to believe it was a solo outfit. When I went in, I was greeted by a mamasan in a robe. Cute, late 30's. Another girl came to the room though, goes by Annie. Very petite, and young. Early 20's I'd say. Super cute. Very good English. I'd say what follows was one of the most relaxing massages I've had. She had this slow sensual rhythm that was both provocative and relaxing. Very little teasing though. After the flip she was massaging my belly, and getting lower each pass, even though I was covered. I moved the towel and she covered Jr with a kleenex. I removed it as well and said I don't need that. Excellent slow work HJ with some UTC allowed. Great time will repeat standard rate and tip.Good report on a place that has had its good and bad reports. This should increase business. I wonder if she is just getting comfortable. Moving the towel and then kleenex took a little pressure off her. You are bringing her along for the rest of us. This is the type of massage that if we don't get a great massage, then we get a sensuous one.

Monsignor
04-03-18, 12:44
I talked with her a while back. She is staying in a hotel on the north side. I think the two gals are working together somehow. Maybe the guy runs the show but stays out of the way. Too much of a coincidence.Don't know if they are working together, but I'd bet good money they are connected. And I'd say that connection is through some guy who's helping them both. In any regard, curiosity got the better of me, so I paid her a visit. Picks are of her, although I'd say a bit retouched. Good service, good value. Almost identical offering as 10293 and. Meridian. Easy to schedule but I'd recommend giving her a couple hours notice as she fills up quickly.

Monsignor
04-03-18, 12:45
I talked with her a while back. She is staying in a hotel on the north side. I think the two gals are working together somehow. Maybe the guy runs the show but stays out of the way. Too much of a coincidence.Don't know if they are working together, but I'd bet good money they are connected. And I'd say that connection is through some guy who's helping them both. In any regard, curiosity got the better of me, so I paid her a visit. Picks are of her, although I'd say a bit retouched. Good service, good value. Almost identical offering as the and. Meridian provider Easy to schedule but I'd recommend giving her a couple hours notice as she fills up quickly.

Jobubu
04-03-18, 13:17
Newer to the area and nothing in the Kokomo area so seeing if anyone can possibly turn me on to a nice spot with added features in the northside of indy, Noblesville area. PM me would be great and thanks in advance.

OleGuy
04-03-18, 17:38
I'm new on here, used to visit AMP alot, in my cashless life style now it's hard to skim the cash to visit much anymore. There used to be a lady named Bo Bo, we always hit it off. I was wondering if she is still around?

I Love Hjs 2
04-03-18, 19:52
Last Friday, I went phase two in my review of AMPs that are open, but not advertising. This one is the is the one on Franklin rd behind the RBs. I did see an ad not too long ago where the person who wrote it said it I several times, leading me to believe it was a solo outfit. When I went in, I was greeted by a mamasan in a robe. Cute, late 30's. Another girl came to the room though, goes by Annie. Very petite, and young. Early 20's I'd say. Super cute. Very good English. I'd say what follows was one of the most relaxing massages I've had. She had this slow sensual rhythm that was both provocative and relaxing. Very little teasing though. After the flip she was massaging my belly, and getting lower each pass, even though I was covered. I moved the towel and she covered Jr with a kleenex. I removed it as well and said I don't need that. Excellent slow work HJ with some UTC allowed. Great time will repeat standard rate and tip.Amy has been my little secret that I hadn't shared on here. Even from day one, I never had any draping, nor kleenex. She's circle the danger zone and wait for you to place her hand. She won't go there on her own. Super sweet girl. She's never even asked me for a tip, just trusting I will do the right thing, which of course I have.

Also, for those of you wondering, CTM is open. Just went by there, parked. Then left after remembering the horrible massages I've had there in the past and recent bad reports. Has ANYONE had a good time there recently? I honestly don't know how they stay in business.

I Love Hjs 2
04-03-18, 20:01
I would agree with Monsignor, but I would also add that approaching each place and girl with grace, politeness, a clear purpose, and confidence makes a huge difference in accomplishing your objectives. Be obvious with out being rude or pushy. And course, the above are reason that YMMV.

Heritage1.I SO agree with that. It always kills me when guys come on here after hitting a place once, stomping their feet about not getting a finish. I try to be as sweet as I can and if I don't accomplish my goal, I get their name, lavish a lot of praise on them, then promise to come see them again. I try to do a followup visit within the week. I'd say about 75% of the time, the menu opens up a bit on the second visit. A little patience and politeness can go a long way.

I Love Hjs 2
04-03-18, 20:04
As a moderately long term usasg member based in Ft Wayne, I've appreciated this Indy community over the years. At present, its impossible to find a true nuru experience in NE Indiana. From BP and other ads, I see a lot of TGTBT asian ads, and reviews here have been mixed. I'm planning on visiting the Fishers. Northeast Indy area in a few weeks, and I'd to test the slippery waters (pardon the bad pun) there.

Can you assist with an idea or two? Known fakes, bait & switch on nuru? Any confirmed nuru providers with anything other than self service?

PMs welcome. I will report after I make the trip if I'm able to try out your ideas. Also I'd be glad to help with FtWayne info via PM (or on that board).

Thanks in advance.I personally don't think Nuru exists in real life. (Okay, I'm being facetitious. HAd an impromptu Nuru in Vegas, when I talked by provider into joining me on the table shower. It was late and we were the only two in the building.).

I did see this ad.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-body-slide-exxtreme-stress-relief/35611567

IndyManLaw
04-03-18, 21:09
Has anyone visited the lovely Paisley? Asking for a friend.

ChipRock
04-03-18, 22:54
I personally don't think Nuru exists in real life. (Okay, I'm being facetitious. HAd an impromptu Nuru in Vegas, when I talked by provider into joining me on the table shower. It was late and we were the only two in the building.).

I did see this ad.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-body-slide-exxtreme-stress-relief/35611567Had a Nauru in Houston last year. Thai provider. Vinyl air mattress on shower floor. She mixed seaweed powder with water. Odorless, tasteless. She had fluffy towels at hand to stand on when trying to get up to shower. Even then it was extremely slippery and I feared I would fall and break a hip. Try explaining that when your family shows up at your bedside post-op.

I Love Hjs 2
04-04-18, 07:35
Has anyone visited the lovely Paisley? Asking for a friend.The search function is your friend. Look under backpage advertisers.

Jlt02
04-04-18, 08:47
Has anyone visited the lovely Paisley? Asking for a friend.I reviewed her a page or so back, setup a meeting and met her pimp at the hotel door. Try using the search function at the top right of the forum, it has helped me a lot with particular providers I've been curious about.

DuggerJug
04-04-18, 10:11
Had a Nauru in Houston last year. Thai provider. Vinyl air mattress on shower floor. She mixed seaweed powder with water. Odorless, tasteless. She had fluffy towels at hand to stand on when trying to get up to shower. Even then it was extremely slippery and I feared I would fall and break a hip. Try explaining that when your family shows up at your bedside post-op.Eah I can totally picture that scene. Well sir, we were going to bingo parlor, at the YMCA, well, one thing lead to another and the instructions got all fouled up there and we ended up.

Jobubu
04-04-18, 11:35
Eah I can totally picture that scene. Well sir, we were going to bingo parlor, at the YMCA, well, one thing lead to another and the instructions got all fouled up there and we ended up.Love the John Candy Stripes reference.

AJ Ball
04-04-18, 12:05
Stopped by the asian lady on 106th and Meridian. Not a ton to add to other reports but she definitely gets the job done not GFE and I wouldn't take part if she was but she mentioned that her menu is quite large with using Saran Wrap, LOL. She very nice, ok looking, good shape body for her age (40-45) possibly older but I'm a nice guy and hate to guess high, LOL. She does talk a lot which is a turn off for me, kinda kills and possible romance. She gave a decent massage, she did something I've never seen, told me to arc my ass up high in the air then she gave a fun reach around with tons of teasing, told me she wanted me to give her the business but like I said she's not really my type for anything more than a quick HE. I may not return because of the extra talking and it's possible she's in love, which I'm also not into, LOL. Showed me pics of her home and other pics that I would not have cared to see. I think there are many mongers though that she would do a great job pleasing on this forum though which is why I'm reporting.

AJ.

AJ Ball
04-04-18, 13:19
Have not met with her yet but she's confirmed that she's sharing office space with the older lady that I've reviewed. Sounds like I'll be seeing the younger girl soon and I'll add report.

AJ

Don't know if they are working together, but I'd bet good money they are connected. And I'd say that connection is through some guy who's helping them both. In any regard, curiosity got the better of me, so I paid her a visit. Picks are of her, although I'd say a bit retouched. Good service, good value. Almost identical offering as the and. Meridian provider Easy to schedule but I'd recommend giving her a couple hours notice as she fills up quickly..]

MayTag4040
04-04-18, 13:51

A few weeks back tried the place on the north side near college no extras and lackluster massage.Just my 2 cents, went to the same place a week ago, got a lady that was tall too and quiet. I allows compliment and told her how pretty she was an she started to losen up. In 5 minutes she was crying, telling me how mean some customers had been to her including one with no tip. She tugged at my heart and I did my best to encourage her, and she was new. Before long I was getting compassionate care from her and was treated like a boyfriend. I gave her. 6 tip which got me a hug and lots of kisses. My point is they are human and have feelings and if we treat them with respect in return you get better attention and it also helps the next guy who may have had her after the prick stiffed her tip.

TheBlindman
04-04-18, 14:55
Just my 2 cents, went to the same place a week ago, got a lady that was tall too and quiet. I allows compliment and told her how pretty she was an she started to losen up. In 5 minutes she was crying, telling me how mean some customers had been to her including one with no tip. She tugged at my heart and I did my best to encourage her, and she was new. Before long I was getting compassionate care from her and was treated like a boyfriend. I gave her. 6 tip which got me a hug and lots of kisses. My point is they are human and have feelings and if we treat them with respect in return you get better attention and it also helps the next guy who may have had her after the prick stiffed her tip.LOL, I just drove by PC-COM and recalled some fun times just down the street with JuJu and her tall co-worker. JuJu wasn't very attractive, but she was a lot of fun. Anyone know where she might be these days? I travel a lot and might look her up if she is in the states.

Indiguy
04-04-18, 18:39
Stopped by the asian lady on 106th and Meridian. Not a ton to add to other reports but she definitely gets the job done not GFE and I wouldn't take part if she was but she mentioned that her menu is quite large with using Saran Wrap, LOL. She very nice, ok looking, good shape body for her age (40-45) possibly older but I'm a nice guy and hate to guess high, LOL. She does talk a lot which is a turn off for me, kinda kills and possible romance. She gave a decent massage, she did something I've never seen, told me to arc my ass up high in the air then she gave a fun reach around with tons of teasing, told me she wanted me to give her the business but like I said she's not really my type for anything more than a quick HE. I may not return because of the extra talking and it's possible she's in love, which I'm also not into, LOL. Showed me pics of her home and other pics that I would not have cared to see. I think there are many mongers though that she would do a great job pleasing on this forum though which is why I'm reporting.

AJ.So true about killing the romance by all the noise. But what was even funnier was the when you mentioned she might be in love. Evidently that was all one sided right? Interesting you said she was not GFE but then she might have fallen in love. Guess there is only one way to get to the bottom of this.

IndyManLaw
04-04-18, 18:46
I reviewed her a page or so back, setup a meeting and met her pimp at the hotel door. Try using the search function at the top right of the forum, it has helped me a lot with particular providers I've been curious about.Thanks all! I avoided for sure!

IndyManLaw
04-04-18, 18:48
Had a Nauru in Houston last year. Thai provider. Vinyl air mattress on shower floor. She mixed seaweed powder with water. Odorless, tasteless. She had fluffy towels at hand to stand on when trying to get up to shower. Even then it was extremely slippery and I feared I would fall and break a hip. Try explaining that when your family shows up at your bedside post-op.I setup a meeting with the girl in the ad. I've been wanting Nuru for a long time. She sent me her address 20 minutes before and when I got there she said she wasn't there anymore and sorry to waste my gas. Bizarre. I won't try again that's just bad business practice! So I went to another massage provider and gave them all my money haha.

Monsignor
04-05-18, 00:17
So true about killing the romance by all the noise. But what was even funnier was the when you mentioned she might be in love. Evidently that was all one sided right? Interesting you said she was not GFE but then she might have fallen in love. Guess there is only one way to get to the bottom of this.Between PMs and posts, I know of half a dozen guys who've "given her the business" just within the past 2 weeks, so I can assure you that the only love she's experiencing, is the love of the green that passes through her hands after she's provided service.

DaddyMac2016
04-05-18, 11:11
Sorry if I missed a post but has anyone had any luck taking down the new location for Suite H?

Rch9394
04-05-18, 16:37
Just wanted to place an update on Melanie on the South Side. I believe it has been a little over a year since the last review. I saw her a couple of days ago, because I really needed a good massage. The reviews that I could find indicated that her massages were first and foremost for her. You might get lucky and you might not on options. All I can say is that the massage is great and that is what I was there for. As we talked about many things in the massage business is that she understood what it took to maintain customers. She has done this over 8-years and she can pretty well judge character and if she is comfortable with you, HE is probably going to be available. It was for me. Like I said, I was mainly there for the massage and I will return just for a massage which will allow me to see how much or if her menu opens up.

She is cute and petite, her current picture is close, it is possible to find her on FB and those pictures are closer. She is around 40, never married, no kids. She does have a longtime BF.

IndyGolfer60
04-06-18, 14:09
Stop by and had a very nice HE with DFK and puppies in my mouth wouldn't give BJ but think it could be had with future visits. They are located at 9451 E Washington St.

Jlt02
04-06-18, 14:11
Just wanted to place an update on Melanie on the South Side. I believe it has been a little over a year since the last review. I saw her a couple of days ago, because I really needed a good massage. The reviews that I could find indicated that her massages were first and foremost for her. You might get lucky and you might not on options. All I can say is that the massage is great and that is what I was there for. As we talked about many things in the massage business is that she understood what it took to maintain customers. She has done this over 8-years and she can pretty well judge character and if she is comfortable with you, HE is probably going to be available. It was for me. Like I said, I was mainly there for the massage and I will return just for a massage which will allow me to see how much or if her menu opens up.

She is cute and petite, her current picture is close, it is possible to find her on FB and those pictures are closer. She is around 40, never married, no kids. She does have a longtime BF.I've been wanting to take the plunge with her, but never did because of mixed reviews. Now I think I will, thanks.

Jlt02
04-06-18, 14:18
Stopped in at Asian Massage, don't know if there is a nick name, but the address is S Franklin Rd. Indianapolis. Met at the door by a very cute short 8/10 in black ripped jean shorts. I was hoping to pull her, but I wasn't disappointed when a 7/10 tall thin beauty with curly hair walked in my room. Took the hh and paid. 4 to the cutie at the door. Limited English prevented her from understanding I was asking for her name, but I got a great massage with lots of teasing. On the flip I was treated to a HE with light prostate massaging and it was great! Tipped. 6 and was kissed and shown the door. I had a great experience and will return.

Billy270128
04-06-18, 14:37
Stop by and had a very nice HE with DFK and puppies in my mouth wouldn't give BJ but think it could be had with future visits. They are located at 9451 E Washington St.Sounds good if the therapist was in her 30's. Not so much if she was in her 50's. Just sayin'.

ManWithPants
04-06-18, 23:48
Stop by and had a very nice HE with DFK and puppies in my mouth wouldn't give BJ but think it could be had with future visits. They are located at 9451 E Washington St.Awesome review! How much was it?

IndyGolfer60
04-07-18, 06:09
Awesome review! How much was it?No negotiating at all but left standard. 4 and. 4 for house HHR.

Schruete
04-07-18, 10:35
I drove by Seoul Spa on Rockville road and noticed it wasn't open and there was a "space available" sign in front. I was there just last week. Anyone know what happened?

LuvULots
04-08-18, 06:52
I have been trying to set up an appointment with Mena but she said she wasn't working until Monday. After reading the reviews of Luna I decided to pay a visit. I drew a chubby girl named Mia, paid for the hour and asked for a soft massage. The massage was OK with a lot of teasing. On the flip she took out the puppies which were nice but she didn't have the eraser nipples that I have seen on so many Asian women. Afterwards she gave me the standard finish which was nice and slow. House fee was .6 and I tipped .40. A few other thing to know is that the room only had a curtain but it seemed no one could see through it and the towel she covered me with before the cleanup was folded up to be used again. It was and't used to clean me up but may have had some of my cum on it. That bothered me but the place is legit. Mia is in her 40"s I am guessing and about a 6 on the AMP scale. English was decent and she was friendly.

IndyGolfer60
04-08-18, 12:01
I have been trying to set up an appointment with Mena but she said she wasn't working until Monday. After reading the reviews of Luna I decided to pay a visit. I drew a chubby girl named Mia, paid for the hour and asked for a soft massage. The massage was OK with a lot of teasing. On the flip she took out the puppies which were nice but she didn't have the eraser nipples that I have seen on so many Asian women. Afterwards she gave me the standard finish which was nice and slow. House fee was .6 and I tipped .40. A few other thing to know is that the room only had a curtain but it seemed no one could see through it and the towel she covered me with before the cleanup was folded up to be used again. It was and't used to clean me up but may have had some of my cum on it. That bothered me but the place is legit. Mia is in her 40"s I am guessing and about a 6 on the AMP scale. English was decent and she was friendly.She was setting at desk and told me bye when I left the other day mine was younger and smaller but she didn't look bad to me.

Discord
04-08-18, 14:05
For those checking out places for the first time, I decided to hit up three locations which I hadn't been to before to see how it went:

Palindrome. About a month ago; good enough where I went back a 2nd and 3rd time. The massages were good, along with the thorough teasing between the legs while face down. Didn't get anything close to a full menu, but UTC touching allowed. . 4 and. 4 for the half hour.

53rd and Keystone. A couple weeks ago; fantastic experience. The massage included hot stones and she really hit areas that needed work. She was also enthusiastic to the max, not only grabbing at me prior to and during the TS, but also grabbing my hand and sliding it up her shorts. There was some trouble with communication, and I was feeling out what was available for $. Ended up with just standard finish with her top off, but I'm sure there's more there.

Phoenix. A couple days ago; as previous posts note. Reliable for full service. Massage was mediocre at best but when offered the $. 6 at the end, she asked if I had brought anything. We paused so I could go two doors down to the gas station and grab something and continued. Almost GFE level, and she gave me her number after and invited me to go to Bloomington for drinks with her and friends and noted I wouldn't have to pay for anything. That's the first time I've had that happen, not sure for anyone else. Very good time, though, and that half hour went over the hour mark with no charge.

Bwetfan
04-09-18, 08:19
53rd and Keystone. A couple weeks ago; fantastic experience. The massage included hot stones and she really hit areas that needed work. She was also enthusiastic to the max, not only grabbing at me prior to and during the TS, but also grabbing my hand and sliding it up her shorts. There was some trouble with communication, and I was feeling out what was available for $. Ended up with just standard finish with her top off, but I'm sure there's more thereAre you sure you aren't talking about the place on Keystone north of 63rd? That one has a table shower, and your description sounds an awful lot like a masseuse I had there. Conversely, I don't think I saw a table shower at 53rd, and I got absolutely no extras there.

Discord
04-09-18, 17:09
Are you sure you aren't talking about the place on Keystone north of 63rd? That one has a table shower, and your description sounds an awful lot like a masseuse I had there. Conversely, I don't think I saw a table shower at 53rd, and I got absolutely no extras there.Yes, 63rd. My apologies on the typo.

Bwetfan
04-09-18, 19:18
Yes, 63rd. My apologies on the typo.Don't sweat it. Thank you for the report. I've had a few decent experiences at that place. My educated guess is that if you come packing, the world may be available.

Monsignor
04-09-18, 21:56
Don't sweat it. Thank you for the report. I've had a few decent experiences at that place. My educated guess is that if you come packing, the world may be available.You're right. At 63rd and Keystone, everything is available.

DotherGuy
04-10-18, 12:51
Anybody know where they are posting now?

Jobubu
04-10-18, 13:55
Anybody know where they are posting now?Would like to know that one myself. May go try keystone this week if its what everyone says it is.

Jlt02
04-10-18, 15:05
Anybody know where they are posting now?http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds has some activity from personal providers, but I haven't seen any business listings yet.

Boardwalk
04-10-18, 16:09
Normal 1 ht. 6 + . 4 HE.

That's her name AMP scale 4 little on the chubs side. Great massage, nice tease and.

Proper handshake.

Used to b a dishwasher she says. Rough hands. I imagine there is FS but definitely didn't want to partake.

Be safe.

Member #5766
04-11-18, 12:20
Went late last night after no dice at the clubs. 30 min session. No teasing, actually put a towel blocking my crack and such. Prob worse experience I've had in indy AMP. This normally my go to place for a handshake.

SAndrews
04-11-18, 23:19
For those checking out places for the first time, I decided to hit up three locations which I hadn't been to before to see how it went:

Palindrome. About a month ago; good enough where I went back a 2nd and 3rd time. The massages were good, along with the thorough teasing between the legs while face down. Didn't get anything close to a full menu, but UTC touching allowed. . 4 and. 4 for the half hour.

53rd and Keystone. A couple weeks ago; fantastic experience. The massage included hot stones and she really hit areas that needed work. She was also enthusiastic to the max, not only grabbing at me prior to and during the TS, but also grabbing my hand and sliding it up her shorts. There was some trouble with communication, and I was feeling out what was available for $. Ended up with just standard finish with her top off, but I'm sure there's more there.

Phoenix. A couple days ago; as previous posts note. Reliable for full service. Massage was mediocre at best but when offered the $. 6 at the end, she asked if I had brought anything. We paused so I could go two doors down to the gas station and grab something and continued. Almost GFE level, and she gave me her number after and invited me to go to Bloomington for drinks with her and friends and noted I wouldn't have to pay for anything. That's the first time I've had that happen, not sure for anyone else. Very good time, though, and that half hour went over the hour mark with no charge.So how was Bloomington?

Samarai
05-20-18, 18:14
Looks like our site is back up, so here goes my review of my latest adventure!

I have been going to the place on Madison, just north of stop 11. I've been there 7 or 8 times now. Three women so far.

Coco is 6/10, sensual but not therapeutic massage. Good HJ but negotiates too hard on $.

Second lady I forgot name but is a 5/10. I'll just say she is decent at massage and HJ.

Angela is my favorite. 7/10. Good English, fun, very playful with me. Good massage. She says only HJ, but she often gives GFE and even kisses my penis. She has been receptive to finger banging and utc roaming. She even showered with me once when she was the only one there.

DevilDog1371
05-21-18, 11:06
Site is back up so I'll confess my sin from a few weeks ago. Hit up the place on wet 86th. Not Ariel's, this place is on the North side of the road and sits back a bit at the bottom of a sloped drive. I went in around 5 PM on a Saturday, no one in the place except a very cute mama-san. She's was in her mid to late 30's, very nice body, impeccable ass 8/10 on the AMP scale. She had a nice tattoo on her stomach and a few pregnancy stretch marks, but other than that had a wonderful body with a clean shaved tight little kitty. I did not catch her name, her English was very poor. I opted for the 60 minute w. A table shower. I took the table shower p front and I knew I was in for a good time, she was very friendly in the shower. She grabbed a towel and dried me off, we went back into the massage room. She gave me a decent massage, I told her I like it hard. There was plenty of teasing and roaming was allowed. On the flip, I decided to see how much was on the menu, I've never ventured further then the standard hand-shake, so I thought I'd give it a try. We settled on a price for BJ, she left and returned with some saran wrap. Haha. Luckily I had come prepared, she did mention that she does not enjoy BJ's so she upgraded me to full-service. I asked if I could sample the goods first, and she obliged. She laid on the table. It did have an odd odor, so my appetite was sequestered. It was weird, it kinda smelled like cigarette smoke. Anyway, we got down to business an she was very snug, she seemed to enjoy it as well. We finished up, got dressed, hugged and I was on my way. I would definitely go back, but I may stick to handshakes, seems risky if she is willing to use saran wrap on guys.

DuggerJug
05-21-18, 11:21

I have been going to the place on Madison, just north of stop 11. I've been there 7 or 8 times now. Three women so far.

Coco is 6/10, sensual but not therapeutic massage. Good HJ but negotiates too hard on $.

Second lady I forgot name but is a 5/10. I'll just say she is decent at massage and HJ.

Angela is my favorite. 7/10. Good English, fun, very playful with me. Good massage. She says only HJ, but she often gives GFE and even kisses my penis. She has been receptive to finger banging and utc roaming. She even showered with me once when she was the only one there.I want to try that place but the parking is right up front and my car is easily recognized and I have a lot of family in the area.

IndyGolfer60
05-21-18, 12:28
Luna Massage.

Been there like 3 times and she allows Kissing and sucking on Puppies and nice HJ so far no others extra offered.

Tuscon.

Stopped in on Saturday evening. Nice massage but wanted. 6 for HJ and Puppies commng out to play and $ for BJ. Stayed with HJ for $. 4.

EarlyCuyler
05-21-18, 14:24
I want to try that place but the parking is right up front and my car is easily recognized and I have a lot of family in the area.You drive the chicken mobile, don't you? .

MassGuy1
05-21-18, 15:09
I want to try that place but the parking is right up front and my car is easily recognized and I have a lot of family in the area.It's the chicken limo guy! Hahahah.

AssGrinder
05-22-18, 08:56
The girls are really hurting sine Back page left. So I've been pushing the envelope. Last Friday I did something I always wanted to do. I got a 4 handed massage and then had FS with both of them on the flip. It was exquisite. $32 all in.

DuggerJug
05-22-18, 10:44
It's the chicken limo guy! Hahahah.Its not THAT bad. But does have some decorations from my Alma Mater which makes it easily recognized. I suppose I could Uber over there.

Kevrob911
05-22-18, 11:31
The girls are really hurting sine Back page left. So I've been pushing the envelope. Last Friday I did something I always wanted to do. I got a 4 handed massage and then had FS with both of them on the flip. It was exquisite. $32 all in.So, where? And who were the girls? No useful information here. Move along.

Wulfgar
05-22-18, 12:52
The girls are really hurting sine Back page left. So I've been pushing the envelope. Last Friday I did something I always wanted to do. I got a 4 handed massage and then had FS with both of them on the flip. It was exquisite. $32 all in.How do you manage that on a tiny massage table. I've had that out in SoCal, in an apartment set up with beds (also, first got to try a real bury massage there too) but not in a parlor.

RosieOFondle
05-22-18, 13:00
Just a quick FYI. I tried to stop at 63rd and Keystone just now and there was another car pulling in the driveway so I went up the road a block and made a you-turn and parked in the Firestone parking lot to allow that individual some privacy walking in. While parked in the Firestone parking lot and unmarked Explorer with obvious lights at the top of the windshield and in back cruised slowly through the parking lot and parked just off to the other end facing the location. Could be nothing or could be something. I'm picking up my toys and going home. Someone who has stopped in there after about 1 on Tuesday will have to post a reply and let us know if it's all clear.

ManWithPants
05-22-18, 19:51
Just a quick FYI. I tried to stop at 63rd and Keystone just now and there was another car pulling in the driveway so I went up the road a block and made a you-turn and parked in the Firestone parking lot to allow that individual some privacy walking in. While parked in the Firestone parking lot and unmarked Explorer with obvious lights at the top of the windshield and in back cruised slowly through the parking lot and parked just off to the other end facing the location. Could be nothing or could be something. I'm picking up my toys and going home. Someone who has stopped in there after about 1 on Tuesday will have to post a reply and let us know if it's all clear.I wouldn't go there ever again. This happened to me once. I drove in the parking lot, and there was another car parked in the middle. I looked at the driver, and it looked like somebody writing down my license plate number. I drove away, and eventually the place was busted and shut down.

Cooter Jones
05-23-18, 02:45
This review is from a few weeks ago when USA was down. Went to the AMP at 54 and Keystone. Cute girl. Standard finish. Nothing more available. Half hour for. 4 + . 4.

Laying low until after the race. Play safe.

AchyBreaky
05-25-18, 06:50
I stopped by the other day to say hi to Tina. The place was cleared out, but the door was left unlocked. Kinda weird walking into a cleared out AMP.

ExoticExplorer
05-26-18, 14:49
I read a lot of good things about Phoenix spa in this forum, but could not figure out where is it located. Can some one please help me?

RosieOFondle
05-26-18, 22:16
Just a quick FYI. I tried to stop at 63rd and Keystone just now and there was another car pulling in the driveway so I went up the road a block and made a you-turn and parked in the Firestone parking lot to allow that individual some privacy walking in. While parked in the Firestone parking lot and unmarked Explorer with obvious lights at the top of the windshield and in back cruised slowly through the parking lot and parked just off to the other end facing the location. Could be nothing or could be something. I'm picking up my toys and going home. Someone who has stopped in there after about 1 on Tuesday will have to post a reply and let us know if it's all clear.Quoting my own post. Ended up being a false alarm. I went to leave and saw that the unmarked Explorer was apparently parked and waiting for his kid or something. I drove past on my way out and saw them meeting so I decided to stop in real quick. Normal finish and never have had much success getting anything more at this spot.

Indy4620
05-27-18, 07:21
I stopped by the other day to say hi to Tina. The place was cleared out, but the door was left unlocked. Kinda weird walking into a cleared out AMP.Anybody know if they've moved? If so, what is new address. I always enjoyed going there.

-- Indy.

Umbras
05-27-18, 16:54
Anyone have a name for the place on 63rd and Keystone?

ExoticExplorer
05-27-18, 19:13
I will appreciate if you can please PM the address. I live close by and would like to make a visit.

Angela is my favorite. 7/10. Good English, fun, very playful with me. Good massage. She says only HJ, but she often gives GFE and even kisses my penis. She has been receptive to finger banging and utc roaming. She even showered with me once when she was the only one there.

ExoticExplorer
05-27-18, 19:14
I will PM you the address. I do not think there is a name.

Anyone have a name for the place at 63rd and Keystone?

Matthew71
05-30-18, 08:09
Stopped in at Asian Massage, don't know if there is a nick name, but the address is S Franklin Rd. Indianapolis. Met at the door by a very cute short 8/10 in black ripped jean shorts. I was hoping to pull her, but I wasn't disappointed when a 7/10 tall thin beauty with curly hair walked in my room. Took the hh and paid. 4 to the cutie at the door. Limited English prevented her from understanding I was asking for her name, but I got a great massage with lots of teasing. On the flip I was treated to a HE with light prostate massaging and it was great! Tipped. 6 and was kissed and shown the door. I had a great experience and will return.There must have been a major shift change during the outage. Dropped in yesterday and there was one mamasan 50+ and another gal 40+. I would say a 3 and a 5 on Indy standards. Ended up backing out and saving it for today. I'll try a little farther down on E. W.

DuggerJug
05-30-18, 12:35
Went to fifty shades. Since the codes are relatively useless with CL or BP, I'll just say Grey Road. Been there twice before good massage standard finish. Today it was a wonderful massage by Judy lots of teasing, but then nothing. I could handle no HE or even self serve, but crap, an achy case of Blue balls? Too bad, cause it was a first rate massage. Thought about looking for a SW, but Alberto showed up and the weather got nasty.

Dnims
05-30-18, 14:44
Went to the Muffler shop 2 Saturday's ago. First time there and got Coco. She's not friendly enough for me and I won't repeat. She didn't mind roaming but I couldn't get anything off her without overpaying. Standard finish on 30 min. . 4 . 6.

ArchEnemy22
05-30-18, 15:07
Went to fifty shades. Since the codes are relatively useless with CL or BP, I'll just say Grey Road. Been there twice before good massage standard finish. Today it was a wonderful massage by Judy lots of teasing, but then nothing. I could handle no HE or even self serve, but crap, an achy case of Blue balls? Too bad, cause it was a first rate massage. Thought about looking for a SW, but Alberto showed up and the weather got nasty.That's odd, I've had good luck there.

I am thinking of hitting some place on Friday, and I guess I will skip there. Thinking Oz, but not sure.

PurpleHey
05-30-18, 23:34
Anyone have a name for the place on 63rd and Keystone?I like to codename it Lids. We don't use codenames anymore, but I would still suggest using the Lids parking lot and walking in so everyone driving on Keystone doesn't scope your vehicle. Worst parking of any AMP in the city.

JhnSmth
05-31-18, 06:39
Stopped in at Asian Massage, don't know if there is a nick name, but the address is S Franklin Rd. Indianapolis. Met at the door by a very cute short 8/10 in black ripped jean shorts. I was hoping to pull her, but I wasn't disappointed when a 7/10 tall thin beauty with curly hair walked in my room. Took the hh and paid. 4 to the cutie at the door. Limited English prevented her from understanding I was asking for her name, but I got a great massage with lots of teasing. On the flip I was treated to a HE with light prostate massaging and it was great! Tipped. 6 and was kissed and shown the door. I had a great experience and will return.Don't know if it still is, but it used to be called Red Bean.

DuggerJug
05-31-18, 09:46
Don't know if it still is, but it used to be called Red Bean.That's Annie.

DuggerJug
05-31-18, 09:49
Went to fifty shades. Since the codes are relatively useless with CL or BP, I'll just say Grey Road. Been there twice before good massage standard finish. Today it was a wonderful massage by Judy lots of teasing, but then nothing. I could handle no HE or even self serve, but crap, an achy case of Blue balls? Too bad, cause it was a first rate massage. Thought about looking for a SW, but Alberto showed up and the weather got nasty.Oh and I failed to mention in this post. I was out and about and wanted to go to the place in Franklin, but there was a sign on the wall that said leave underwear one. Odd, since I've been there twice with good results. Anyway I walked out.

Heritage1
05-31-18, 16:13
I was in the neighborhood last Fri, and drove by the place on 86th, and to my surprise, there were no cars. I stopped in was met by two relatively cute ladies, and was led to room by CiCi a taller gal with shoulder length hair and nice legs. I opted for 60 min and we were off for a thorough table shower. Massage was fair, teasing started and without negotiation I was asked to flip. It seemed like a country drive as I had a nice view of the scenery, mountains and neatly trimmed valleys, relaxing, but nothing special. It was a nice change of pace for a Benjamin. If it was convenient, I would repeat.

Heritage1.

I Love Hjs 2
05-31-18, 17:17
Wow, checked back here on a whim and saw we're back up. Huzzah!

So, just a little of my travels.

Ruby-Hadn't been there in a while and thought I'd do a drop in. Glad I did. Got a late 20's / early 30's gal. Attractive. Pretty solid massage with not much teasing, non-draped, however, on thre flip, got some REALLY prolonged reach under action that drove me insane. Standard finish and well worth the trip. Nice girl.

The houses on 6300 Keystone and 3900 W 86th. Been to both a couple of times. Not receptive to roaming at either place and nothing beyond standard.

I'm a regular at a couple of places in Carmel and the teasing is so fierce, they might as well complete the deed. Yet it just won't happen. The resolve in Carmel is amazing.

Still a GREAT teasing with standard finish in Mundy. Major UTR. You can PM for deets.

8900 S Meridian was a no-go, which was weird. It was the gal from just down the road, who was running both places. She said she is only at the 8900 location now.

Check my prior posts about "N" spa (Or And spa, as it was coming up on here.) I keep getting the same gal with the same super teasing massage, then reluctant finish, as "the boss might hear", then goes right to it. She knows me and I'm there weekly, yet she goes through this routine every time. Anyone had any of the other gals there? I've only seen Mamasan and this gal.

Just something to remember, I know for a fact a couple of the spa owners do read this forum, so just remember that. Take that as you will.

Has anyone been to 10293 and Meridian St lately. Either of the gals still in business?

Went by Rosemary the other day and it seemed to be closed. Is the entrance on the other side of the building now? I wasn't into exploring too much as two guys in the next building over were backed into a parking space and kept casually watching me.

Oh, yeah, the shorter of the pair at Ni Ni is still there, but the other gal is gone. They do have a new gal you is really petite and younger looking. I plan to check her out when the opportunity arises, but if anyone gets there before me, let me know. She has limited english but she made it a point to introduce herself to me as I was leaving and stand in the room as I dressed. I got an interesting vibe fro her.

So, at the end of the day, I have been wholly unsuccessful at getting a CBJ anywhere but Tuscon and Phoenix, of which I haven't been to in eons. I swear, the only times I've had that happen is when I've gotten a new girl ata place and they must find out cause the gal will end up disappearing and replaced pretty quickly.

Speaking of new gals, there is a newish gal at 6300 Monarch Drive. Have not had a massage from her yet.

RoadHog1980
05-31-18, 19:41
Still a GREAT teasing with standard finish in Mundy. Major UTR. You can PM for deets.
Your mailbox is full. Why not just share it here?

Big Bob69
06-01-18, 11:07
Hi guys not from area working out of state looking for good massage. Which is a better pick luna or 63rd liked both reviews I saw on here just looking for some help also where is the 63rd one didn't see it on maps saw lids not a AMP. PM if wanted thanks.

Heritage1
06-01-18, 18:11
Luna is very much YMMV. I have been visiting therapist for a long time, and I couldn't even get rid of the draping.

Good massage, but a disappointment for me.

Heritage1.

Hi guys not from area working out of state looking for good massage. Which is a better pick luna or 63rd liked both reviews I saw on here just looking for some help also where is the 63rd one didn't see it on maps saw lids not a AMP. PM if wanted thanks.

Mak317
06-01-18, 19:08
I don't post much but I read often. While we were shut down I spent some time exploring the southside because it's not talked about often. The first was gray rd where I was lead into a room by a very attractive younger woman with a nice round butt. She shows me to the room and walks out while I get ready, after laying down I hear the door open and when I look up it's an older woman is say 5/10. She walks in a puts a towel over me and proceeds with a poor massage and no sign of a tease. On the flip I suggested that we remove the towel and was to no. Needless to say I left rather in happy. Next I stopped at indy foot loose off of county line, I didn't have high hopes but figured I'd stop anyway. I walk in and there is a woman and a man working the front desk. I started to leave but decided to give it a try, I was lead into a room which only had a curtain for a door and was furnished with a massage table and two recliners. This left meore uneasy but seeing that I was the only one there I stripped and laid down. When the masseuse came in she covered me with a towel and proceeded with a pretty amazing massage which included my feet. The problem waa she never asked me to flip and quickly exited once the massage was up. My last trip was on Madison which I've been to about 5 times its not the best but typically leave pretty happy. I've really been wanting to try something other than the massage parlors and mena has caught my eye, any info on her the reviews seem good but there's not much there.

Bwetfan
06-02-18, 00:35
Hi guys not from area working out of state looking for good massage. Which is a better pick luna or 63rd liked both reviews I saw on here just looking for some help also where is the 63rd one didn't see it on maps saw lids not a AMP. PM if wanted thanks.It's the house next door to the chiropractor place (on Google Maps the street view has a Nationwide sign in front of it). There only is an "Open" sign to identify it.

I've cooled on it greatly.

Big Bob69
06-02-18, 10:33
Thanks for the info guys. I ended up at luna. Had to open door three times to get anyone to come upfront. But once she did game on. Mid 30's short. 6/10 good massage and on flip already had tissues ready. Puppies out to play and suck and little rubbing on the nicely trimmed valley. Will repeat and recommend.

Videoxxman
06-02-18, 10:44
Where can you find numbers and ads for Massage places since all the sites have been shut down.

LayBack
06-02-18, 16:12
I can through indy everyday was going to stop an check out indy AMP Can anyone give me any info on sunny place that is in North point business was going to check it out because they have truck parking close by.

TRobber22
06-03-18, 12:02
Great hour with Anna. 60+40.

Great massage, wonderful long tease prior to flip (you been here before- yes. Only discussion prior).

Went right to HE. Stared away the whole time, but allowed roaming. Heard others working, but saw no one else- will call ahead for Ruby next time.

TheBlindman
06-03-18, 18:10
Great hour with Anna. 60+40.

Great massage, wonderful long tease prior to flip (you been here before- yes. Only discussion prior).

Went right to HE. Stared away the whole time, but allowed roaming. Heard others working, but saw no one else- will call ahead for Ruby next time.I agree she didn't really seem into it and I probably won't go back. Not bad, but a little GFE and smiling goes a long way!

DaddyMac2016
06-04-18, 12:20
Luna Massage.

Been there like 3 times and she allows Kissing and sucking on Puppies and nice HJ so far no others extra offered.

Tuscon.

Stopped in on Saturday evening. Nice massage but wanted. 6 for HJ and Puppies commng out to play and $ for BJ. Stayed with HJ for $. 4.Where is Luna located?

IndyGolfer60
06-04-18, 12:25
Where is Luna located?9451 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46229.

Bwetfan
06-04-18, 15:25
Is there a web site the massage parlors are currently using for advertising?

PrintGuy93
06-04-18, 19:55
Decided to try out the AMP on 86th west of Michigan late this afternoon after seeing some favorable reviews. Opted for the 60 minute with table shower. Got Sasha, mid to late 20's with a pretty sweet body. Decent English. While the shower was enjoyable the main part of the massage was not her forte. Hopefully it was just part of a long day. It got much better once she removed the towel and started using the massage oil. No teasing before the flip though I was able to roam a little while on my stomach. After the flip the top comes off and oh my, some of the best looking mountains I have laid eyes on. Plenty of playing and sucking on them. One thing though, not positive but I think they might be bolt on's with as firm as they were. After several minutes of that as well as her raising the little man to attention, she motioned to wether I wanted hand or oral release. I opted for oral. Out comes the Saran Wrap. Not perfect but I didn't mind to much. Oral skills were definitely on point. After the release, she cleaned me up and then gave me a wonderful scalp massage. I tipped. 60 on top of the. 60 for the massage. Will definitely repeat.

Jlt02
06-05-18, 09:45
Decided to try out the AMP on 86th west of Michigan late this afternoon after seeing some favorable reviews. Opted for the 60 minute with table shower. Got Sasha, mid to late 20's with a pretty sweet body. Decent English. While the shower was enjoyable the main part of the massage was not her forte. Hopefully it was just part of a long day. It got much better once she removed the towel and started using the massage oil. No teasing before the flip though I was able to roam a little while on my stomach. After the flip the top comes off and oh my, some of the best looking mountains I have laid eyes on. Plenty of playing and sucking on them. One thing though, not positive but I think they might be bolt on's with as firm as they were. After several minutes of that as well as her raising the little man to attention, she motioned to wether I wanted hand or oral release. I opted for oral. Out comes the Saran Wrap. Not perfect but I didn't mind to much. Oral skills were definitely on point. After the release, she cleaned me up and then gave me a wonderful scalp massage. I tipped. 60 on top of the. 60 for the massage. Will definitely repeat.This sounds promising, maybe I need to make my way up north. Is. 6 the usual donation for oral? I thought. 8 was the expectation. Did she seem put off?

DaddyMac2016
06-05-18, 11:06
Decided to try out the AMP on 86th west of Michigan late this afternoon after seeing some favorable reviews. Opted for the 60 minute with table shower. Got Sasha, mid to late 20's with a pretty sweet body. Decent English. While the shower was enjoyable the main part of the massage was not her forte. Hopefully it was just part of a long day. It got much better once she removed the towel and started using the massage oil. No teasing before the flip though I was able to roam a little while on my stomach. After the flip the top comes off and oh my, some of the best looking mountains I have laid eyes on. Plenty of playing and sucking on them. One thing though, not positive but I think they might be bolt on's with as firm as they were. After several minutes of that as well as her raising the little man to attention, she motioned to wether I wanted hand or oral release. I opted for oral. Out comes the Saran Wrap. Not perfect but I didn't mind to much. Oral skills were definitely on point. After the release, she cleaned me up and then gave me a wonderful scalp massage. I tipped. 60 on top of the. 60 for the massage. Will definitely repeat.I know of Tulip spa off 86th street. It is west of Michael but closer to zionsville road. Is this what you are talking about?

Indiguy
06-05-18, 11:10
I have always liked my visit to Sunny's place. It is clean and in a safe neighborhood with off street parking. I know Sunny from the time she was taking training and working out of her house to now. She is nice and gives a professional massage. She has many types including even with her feet and has specials on the pricing. She wants you to get your money's worth so you will become a regular. She is a little shy but fun once you get to know her.

DuggerJug
06-05-18, 12:37
I don't post much but I read often. While we were shut down I spent some time exploring the southside because it's not talked about often. The first was gray rd where I was lead into a room by a very attractive younger woman with a nice round butt. She shows me to the room and walks out while I get ready, after laying down I hear the door open and when I look up it's an older woman is say 5/10. She walks in a puts a towel over me and proceeds with a poor massage and no sign of a tease. On the flip I suggested that we remove the towel and was to no. Needless to say I left rather in happy. Next I stopped at indy foot loose off of county line, I didn't have high hopes but figured I'd stop anyway. I walk in and there is a woman and a man working the front desk. I started to leave but decided to give it a try, I was lead into a room which only had a curtain for a door and was furnished with a massage table and two recliners. This left meore uneasy but seeing that I was the only one there I stripped and laid down. When the masseuse came in she covered me with a towel and proceeded with a pretty amazing massage which included my feet. The problem waa she never asked me to flip and quickly exited once the massage was up. My last trip was on Madison which I've been to about 5 times its not the best but typically leave pretty happy. I've really been wanting to try something other than the massage parlors and mena has caught my eye, any info on her the reviews seem good but there's not much there.Yeah had a recent same experience at grey rd. The other two have never offered any extras. Best to venture north of the loop to east st or either of the national locations.

DuggerJug
06-05-18, 12:39
Thanks for the info guys. I ended up at luna. Had to open door three times to get anyone to come upfront. But once she did game on. Mid 30's short. 6/10 good massage and on flip already had tissues ready. Puppies out to play and suck and little rubbing on the nicely trimmed valley. Will repeat and recommend.Nice to hear a review of this one. I always thought this one sounded legit, so its nice to find out different.

HumpyDumpty
06-05-18, 13:22
I think he is talking about one opp to fire station on 86th st. Its le a house with sign on saying massage.

I know of Tulip spa off 86th street. It is west of Michael but closer to zionsville road. Is this what you are talking about?

PrintGuy93
06-05-18, 13:48
I think he is talking about one opp to fire station on 86th st. Its le a house with sign on saying massage.That is correct. I am talking about the one across from the fire station. I have been to Tulip Spa before and got nothing extra.

PrintGuy93
06-05-18, 14:03
This sounds promising, maybe I need to make my way up north. Is. 6 the usual donation for oral? I thought. 8 was the expectation. Did she seem put off?She did not seem put off at all. Gave me a big hug and said to come again, which I said I would. She offered up the choice of standard finish or oral. There was no negotiation on price. Plus I have always just went with the standard HJ and tip. 40 so decided an extra. 20 for oral was not unreasonable. I was able to make her laugh early on and we had a nice conversation going so that may have helped. If. 80 is the expectation, I will need to keep that in mind.

MjmjHigh
06-05-18, 16:11
Over the past few months this place is asking top dollar for what was Reasonable at one time. Once the girl from H came over it seams to be more $$ for the fun. Not worth it for me.

Mak317
06-05-18, 17:34
I have always liked my visit to Sunny's place. It is clean and in a safe neighborhood with off street parking. I know Sunny from the time she was taking training and working out of her house to now. She is nice and gives a professional massage. She has many types including even with her feet and has specials on the pricing. She wants you to get your money's worth so you will become a regular. She is a little shy but fun once you get to know her.I tried her out once, there was an older guy who answered the door but she quickly stepped in and showed me to my room. The massage was amazing but I was encouraged to finish myself. I haven't been back.

LayBack
06-05-18, 19:33
I have always liked my visit to Sunny's place. It is clean and in a safe neighborhood with off street parking. I know Sunny from the time she was taking training and working out of her house to now. She is nice and gives a professional massage. She has many types including even with her feet and has specials on the pricing. She wants you to get your money's worth so you will become a regular. She is a little shy but fun once you get to know her.Thanks for the info I'm going to have to check it out.

RunForGold
06-05-18, 19:47
Over the past few months this place is asking top dollar for what was Reasonable at one time. Once the girl from H came over it seams to be more $$ for the fun. Not worth it for me.I don't know who the lady from 'H' is, but I was astounded at the $$ being asked for a good time. The last time I was there the lady I had was one that has been there forever. Doesn't, and didn't do it for me. Won't go back.

DuggerJug
06-06-18, 07:24
On a whim yesterday I ventured to tuscon. Phoenix is my usual stop but I wanted a TShower. The open sign was not lit, so I almost didn't go in. But tried the door and it was open Shower was not working Got a very cute 7/10 girl named Aiko with decent english (yeah. Wow, and asian name). Top notch medium massage with lots of teasing. On the flip was asked what I wanted. Was told FS not on her menu, but did negotiate total nude mutual oral for 100. She really got into it, got totally wet and had a nice little shaking O. Will repeat.

FzrMan
06-06-18, 15:08
I visited Tucson yesterday around noon. Massage sucked. Tease was pretty good and the finish OK. I will not go back. Not only did she not changed the sheet. But the towel I used was refolded and placed on the bottom of the table for the next unlucky stiff. Too much DNA being swapped in this place. Beware and be safe.

Heritage1
06-06-18, 15:42
The secret to visiting Sunny is in repeat visits.

She is indeed shy at first, but opens up and becomes an amazing therapist on repeat visits. She is beautiful, has a sweet personality, gets more comfortable with each visit, gives more, responds more, allows more, and if you have been a polite repeat visitor, you will definitely be shown a better visit. I too was encouraged to self serve. At first!

Heritage1.

I tried her out once, there was an older guy who answered the door but she quickly stepped in and showed me to my room. The massage was amazing but I was encouraged to finish myself. I haven't been back.

Bwetfan
06-06-18, 19:01
On a whim yesterday I ventured to tuscon. Phoenix is my usual stop but I wanted a TShower. The open sign was not lit, so I almost didn't go in. But tried the door and it was open Shower was not working Got a very cute 7/10 girl named Aiko with decent english (yeah. Wow, and asian name). Top notch medium massage with lots of teasing. On the flip was asked what I wanted. Was told FS not on her menu, but did negotiate total nude mutual oral for 100. She really got into it, got totally wet and had a nice little shaking O. Will repeat.That is very consistent with my recent experience there. I cannot remember the gal's name: I don't think it was Aiko, but everything else sounds exactly the same. She wanted 100 for derobing door the HJ, which seemed quite steep, but I could do anything I wanted with my hand and my mouth. I don't bother with oral unless it is BBBJCIM, and even then I'm sort of meh on most of them. I got a good massage and had a good time, she got nice and wet and tasted good, and got me to shoot up to my upper chest. Good value in my opinion, though at first it seemed high.

Jlt02
06-07-18, 09:19
After a few good recent reviews I tried out Luna and I wasn't disappointed. I pulled a 6/10 tall skinny beauty, name was Causica or something like that. She said it was her first day and I was her first customer. She gave a great massage but very little teasing. On the flip she kept me covered at first, but after I rubbed her legs and ass enough she slid her hand under the towel. I gave affirmation and she gave a good HJ. I tipped the standard. 4 and was asked to return. Hopefully she opens up a bit the longer she is there. Not a bad experience at all, will return.

Jlt02
06-07-18, 09:22
She did not seem put off at all. Gave me a big hug and said to come again, which I said I would. She offered up the choice of standard finish or oral. There was no negotiation on price. Plus I have always just went with the standard HJ and tip. 40 so decided an extra. 20 for oral was not unreasonable. I was able to make her laugh early on and we had a nice conversation going so that may have helped. If. 80 is the expectation, I will need to keep that in mind.I can't say. 8 is the expectation, I just thought it was. If she seemed happy with. 6 that's great! I honestly have never been offered oral, it always seems to be everything or a handy. I'll have to try this place you speak of.

RoadRunner11
06-09-18, 21:31

She is indeed shy at first, but opens up and becomes an amazing therapist on repeat visits. She is beautiful, has a sweet personality, gets more comfortable with each visit, gives more, responds more, allows more, and if you have been a polite repeat visitor, you will definitely be shown a better visit. I too was encouraged to self serve. At first!

Heritage1.I can confirm this. First time I visited sunny I got an awesome massage and that was it but I kept going back for that reason. I have seen sunny maybe 10 times since then. The massage have gotten better each visit and have left happy twice. My experience has been better each time on the last visit standard finish and OTC roaming was not discouraged. She has always stayed fully clothed and cannot speak to FS as I have never experienced such nor tried to broker that deal. And I have never seen any reviews stating thqt its available.

Northsideman
06-10-18, 02:03
Can anyone post a report on the Doll House, a new lingerie modeling shop at 820 E. Troy Avenue, Suite C, Indianapolis, IN 46203. Their websites are: indydollhouse.net & www.facebook.com/indy.dollhouse . Their hours are listed as: Mon-Fri, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm, Saturday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Sunday, Closed. Doll House is in an unmarked gray building on the north side of the street. Entrance is at the east end (they have a small parking lot by the railroad tracks).

I went there Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 3:30 pm, when they should have been open, but they were closed. I left a message on the phone # listed on their website, but no reply.

I've liked lingerie shops since I lived in Bloomington in the 80's (anyone remember "Fantasy Lingerie" there? They also had a Terre Haute branch!)

Has anyone been to the Doll House? Are they even open for business? If so, what's the best time to go? I don't care for Asian chicks, do they have any American women?

Thanks in advance!

MayTag4040
06-10-18, 06:38
Can anyone post a report on the Doll House, a new lingerie modeling shop at 820 E. Troy Avenue, Suite C, Indianapolis, IN 46203. Their websites are: indydollhouse.net & www.facebook.com/indy.dollhouse . Their hours are listed as: Mon-Fri, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm, Saturday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Sunday, Closed. Doll House is in an unmarked gray building on the north side of the street. Entrance is at the east end (they have a small parking lot by the railroad tracks).

I went there Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 3:30 pm, when they should have been open, but they were closed. I left a message on the phone # listed on their website, but no reply.

I've liked lingerie shops since I lived in Bloomington in the 80's (anyone remember "Fantasy Lingerie" there? They also had a Terre Haute branch!)

Has anyone been to the Doll House? Are they even open for business? If so, what's the best time to go? I don't care for Asian chicks, do they have any American women?

Thanks in advance!I've been there several times but I think the government crack down did them in. The were pricey $80, then you had to tip, ended up in self service, mainly teasing.

Northsideman
06-10-18, 11:22
Thanks for the update Maytag! When I stopped at the Dollhouse on June 2 I happened to buy passing thru the area (sort of). But I don't live anywhere near Dollhouse so I appreciate you preventing me from wasting time and gasoline! They still have ads in the Nuvo but I assume those were paid for several weeks ago. And their website still exists, but that may also linger (lingerie, linger, pun intended, LOL). Their prices do sound high, especially for self-service. Studio 421 from 2005-2008 had all American white chicks, I could have.

Paid about the same money and maybe get at least a BJ, FS, nude pix, even Greek once!

But Maytag, I'm still about the Dollhouse women: American or Asian? Pretty or just average?

I've been there several times but I think the government crack down did them in. The were pricey $80, then you had to tip, ended up in self service, mainly teasing.

TittyManCam
06-10-18, 13:02
Thanks for the update Maytag! When I stopped at the Dollhouse on June 2 I happened to buy passing thru the area (sort of). But I don't live anywhere near Dollhouse so I appreciate you preventing me from wasting time and gasoline! They still have ads in the Nuvo but I assume those were paid for several weeks ago. And their website still exists, but that may also linger (lingerie, linger, pun intended, LOL). Their prices do sound high, especially for self-service. Studio 421 from 2005-2008 had all American white chicks, I could have.

Paid about the same money and maybe get at least a BJ, FS, nude pix, even Greek once!

But Maytag, I'm still about the Dollhouse women: American or Asian? Pretty or just average?Clear your inbox brother.

MayTag4040
06-11-18, 11:28
Clear your inbox brother.There were American & white. One gal named Paris was a lot of fun and loved to FK. I'm not sure they are still open, no girls listed. One gal was a petite teaaser with a ankle bracelet. She did say if the price was right things would get good. To spicy for me.

Micklow
06-11-18, 13:49
After hearing good things went to Luna over the weekend. Not disappointed. Girl was not best but good at HJ. Let me wonder on clothes too. How do you get a hot young thin Asian? Seems I had to take what she sent in.

DotherGuy
06-13-18, 07:08
Where are the massage parlors now posting? Some of the places I use to go to are closed and was looking for a new place.

Nite View
06-13-18, 08:40
Where are the massage parlors now posting? Some of the places I use to go to are closed and was looking for a new place.Rub Ratings, Bed Page.

MjmjHigh
06-13-18, 09:16
After hearing good things went to Luna over the weekend. Not disappointed. Girl was not best but good at HJ. Let me wonder on clothes too. How do you get a hot young thin Asian? Seems I had to take what she sent in.I also took a trip due to reviews. Was about average same service as above.

Jlt02
06-14-18, 15:09
Took another trip to Luna and I swear I pulled Cindy from Phoenix (National Rd Suite B), she said it was nice to see me again. I have seen Cindy about three times at Phoenix but I couldn't remember where she might be from until I left. I think that these ladies look similar, so maybe I'm confusing one for another, but this girl knew me from somewhere else. Going to make a trip to Phoenix to see if there is new talent there.

Kalahar
06-15-18, 08:38
Stopped by, its a commercial building. No "massage" sign.

Help me out here. I am not phone guy so looking for walk-ins. Is it even possible here?

TheBlindman
06-15-18, 16:54
Stopped by, its a commercial building. No "massage" sign.

Help me out here. I am not phone guy so looking for walk-ins. Is it even possible here?Borrow a friend's phone or visit Sprint and call on a test phone. Then RTFF!

Thaute
06-15-18, 19:47
Went to Luna. Walked in a an older not so appealing woman came out and said come back in 30 minutes. Went to Phoenix instead.

RubGuy80
06-16-18, 12:06
Anyone been to Dandy lately? Haven't gone there in months wondering if it's still open.

SanFranPlayer
06-17-18, 13:44
I'm looking for attractive AMP ladies. I don't care if it's massage only with no extras. I just have an itch for some attractive AMPs as where I live there are not many options.

JcMorpheus
06-17-18, 21:07
I first saw the healthy happy massage lady located on the northside back in March. Not much happened that day since I only went in there for a massage and to scope the place out. I didn't make a report since I figured it would've been useless. I decided not to go back, she was a nice gal with a spectacular slim body but I just felt a bit odd with the few things we talked about.

Later in April, I meet Taylor (the bubbly energetic loving skillful massage) when she was at a hotel. She looked like her pictures, a bit rough in the face but still cute. Everything went well, I left relaxed and happy that time. When I wanted to add my report the site was down. I didn't see her again after that. Before the blackout I knew these ladies were somehow connected. I later saw the same address in taylors add for the commercial building on the northside. I left it at that.

Fast forward to earlier this week and I get a text from healthy happy lady asking how I was and if I wanted a massage. I was I bit hesitant at first, remembering her situation and how I wouldn't go see her again. But I said what the hell and ended up making an appointment for later in the week. Rate has change, from $0. 8/ hr to $/ hr. This took place in a different location, not the building. I was a bit nervous driving over there since I only met her once and it was in a more 'personal' setting. I pulled my self together and got to the location in a very nice area. Place was extremely nice. She met me at the door and immediately put me at ease. She's a kind and sincere person. I don't think she fakes her kindness, it honestly felt as though we were long time friends and she was happy to see me again. She has a massage table set up in one of the rooms, she told me to get ready while she went out to get soemthing. I obliged. She came back in and the massage started. I'm not much of a massage person but it wasnt that bad. She has some strong hands ill giver her that. I went in with no expectations but got more than what I imagined. She's a good time, very into it. Everything was going well, however I stuck around for a few more minutes talking with her. As we were talking her 2 acquaintances got home (taylor and her s / o). Not at the same time but one after the other. It was pretty strange, nothing like that has ever happened to me before. Will I see her again? Well I made it out safe, a bit weirded out but safe. There's a high possibility that I will LOL. So yea, I don't know if she has an ad anywhere but if you've seen her she might text you, or not. She said I was nice and she liked our first session back in March. She has a good memory BTW. So I guess it would depend on how she feels about you. Her digits are still the same.

Bwetfan
06-17-18, 23:00
I'm looking for attractive AMP ladies. I don't care if it's massage only with no extras. I just have an itch for some attractive AMPs as where I live there are not many options.Knowing what you do and don't find attractive would've helpful.

IndyGolfer60
06-18-18, 07:40
I was on my way to Mooresville for a tee time and had a hour to kill so decided to stop by Phoenix. Had to ring the bell and was greeted by Nicole in a little black dress about an 8/10 spinner type. Took the HH. Her is English isn't bad at all. She carried on a conversation while she gave me a nice feather touch on my back. On the flip she teased my inner thigh a little. Then she grabber him and then gave me a smile and said you like I said yes and she said how much and I said. 4 and she hesitaed a minute and I said all I have today and she said ok. Very nice finish she did let do otc roaming, I didn't push for more this visit.

I Love Hjs 2
06-18-18, 13:02
1602 S banner ave # 3.

Indianapolis, Indiana 46241.

Wha? New spot? Too far for me to drive just to see if it's for real. Anyone have any info for me?

Kost40
06-18-18, 19:40
I went past H yesterday and saw it open under and Spa. Did not have the opportunity to stop in for a visit yet and see if it is under new management with new staff or just rebranded.

RosieOFondle
06-19-18, 13:41
Felt like a George Clinton song this morning (I. E. Why must I chase the cat) and tried to set something up with multiple different providers from the sister site. Struck out completely and actually had a rather off-putting conversation with Jojo. That is neither here nor there so I digress. I decided I would rely on the trusty old idea of a massage. I cruised past National in Phoenix and for some reason was just not feeling that spot today. I ended up right around the corner at a place just north of 465 on East Street. I've been here before but it has been probably a year or more since and my last experience and it wasn't wonderful due to another Monger barging in and throwing a fit at the entrance. I drew the golden ticket today though. Typical table shower with some teasing and the same during the massage. To my surprise on the flip she pointed towards her mouth to which I pointed a little further south. Total all in was two bills. I recognized her and her rather large stomach tattoo from the h on Emerson. I could have sworn she went by Lucy but she reiterated several times that she was not Lucy she is Cindy. Either way, if any of that is what you're looking for, there ya go. Word to the wise though, bring your own protection.

Nite View
06-19-18, 17:51
1602 S banner ave # 3.

Indianapolis, Indiana 46241.

Wha? New spot? Too far for me to drive just to see if it's for real. Anyone have any info for me?Did a drive by. It is in the same place as the last one that that was there, Maybe 10 year ago. It is listed in the window as a foot spa. If I can come up with the extra funds I will give it a try.

SpinAndWin85
06-19-18, 20:33
I'm new to the massage parlor scene. Where are these located?

Jlt02
06-20-18, 08:37
I'm new to the massage parlor scene. Where are these located?Luna can be googled fairly easily. Tuscon and Phoenix are in the 500 block off of National Ave. Try the search feature, I believe that the addresses are listed for at least two of these.

MarkFox327
06-20-18, 15:27
Did a drive by. It is in the same place as the last one that that was there, Maybe 10 year ago. It is listed in the window as a foot spa. If I can come up with the extra funds I will give it a try.I did it。HE.

DuggerJug
06-20-18, 15:28
Bk to Tuscon for an Aiko repeat Monday. She wasn't there. Got a girl called Kelly. Little chubbier 6/10 massage went straight to teasing flip and negotiated full nude rest of session with HJ and COB for $ she had some wicked breath though after clean up she finished my massage which I enjoy after because it is total relaxation. I've also noticed that they are open before 10 but they don't turn the sign on during the day anymore. On a side note wile in the area waiting for 10 am, found a great deal on a car I've been wanting for sometime, so I can retire the chicken mobile (see other posts).

I Love Hjs 2
06-22-18, 12:46
Hadn't been there for a while and stopped in, not really looking for anything. The 30 ish gal who has been there for quite some time (Glasses) was the only one working. When I got into the room, our favorite sign was on the wall about no shenanigans or the consequences are you. In the distant past, this same gal has given me some stellar massages with a matching ending. Today was a teasing massage while I was on my front, with no real teasing or finish on the flip, along with plopping the towel in a big bunch on my lap. I did not push and went for the long game as I usually do. Big smile, compliments on how great a massage she gave and gently put my arm around her as she walked me out as I smiled as I left, telling her I'd see her soon. Has anyone been here lately with a successful ending? You Spa was gold when it first opened, then something happened.

Also, anyone been to "N" Spa lately? I keep getting the exact same gal (see previous posts) and wondered how things went for someone else with a different gal.

GoodManners
06-23-18, 18:45
Decided to try out the AMP on 86th west of Michigan late this afternoon after seeing some favorable reviews. Opted for the 60 minute with table shower. Got Sasha, mid to late 20's with a pretty sweet body. Decent English. While the shower was enjoyable the main part of the massage was not her forte. Hopefully it was just part of a long day. It got much better once she removed the towel and started using the massage oil. No teasing before the flip though I was able to roam a little while on my stomach. After the flip the top comes off and oh my, some of the best looking mountains I have laid eyes on. Plenty of playing and sucking on them. One thing though, not positive but I think they might be bolt on's with as firm as they were. After several minutes of that as well as her raising the little man to attention, she motioned to wether I wanted hand or oral release. I opted for oral. Out comes the Saran Wrap. Not perfect but I didn't mind to much. Oral skills were definitely on point. After the release, she cleaned me up and then gave me a wonderful scalp massage. I tipped. 60 on top of the. 60 for the massage. Will definitely repeat.Stopped by there recently based on your post. I was not disappointed. Different girl. A bit older, pretty enough, sweet personality, tight body. Same $. Plus this girl gave a nice pre-flip actual back massage! I asked for "hard" pressure on back instead of medium.

AsianK
06-24-18, 10:19
Haven't hit any spas out east since Jordans was in operation. Drove by you spa /8617, both looked closed. I was looking for a TS and got in touch with a Hertz representative. She told me they had a TS, so I headed to their location. Was ushered in and washed cleaned. After a nice rub down and the flip she got to a very mechanical finish. $ total for a 60 min rub and HJ. Lots of clients needing vehicles and only two tenants working. Busy day for the Hertz lot.

Fanofhg22
06-25-18, 07:11
Can someone please share her digits with me? PM is fine. I will be sure to report back.

I first saw the healthy happy massage lady located on the northside back in March. Not much happened that day since I only went in there for a massage and to scope the place out. I didn't make a report since I figured it would've been useless. I decided not to go back, she was a nice gal with a spectacular slim body but I just felt a bit odd with the few things we talked about.

Later in April, I meet Taylor (the bubbly energetic loving skillful massage) when she was at a hotel. She looked like her pictures, a bit rough in the face but still cute. Everything went well, I left relaxed and happy that time. When I wanted to add my report the site was down. I didn't see her again after that. Before the blackout I knew these ladies were somehow connected. I later saw the same address in taylors add for the commercial building on the northside. I left it at that.

Fast forward to earlier this week and I get a text from healthy happy lady asking how I was and if I wanted a massage. I was I bit hesitant at first, remembering her situation and how I wouldn't go see her again. But I said what the hell and ended up making an appointment for later in the week. Rate has change, from $0. 8/ hr to $/ hr. This took place in a different location, not the building. I was a bit nervous driving over there since I only met her once and it was in a more 'personal' setting. I pulled my self together and got to the location in a very nice area. Place was extremely nice. She met me at the door and immediately put me at ease. She's a kind and sincere person. I don't think she fakes her kindness, it honestly felt as though we were long time friends and she was happy to see me again. She has a massage table set up in one of the rooms, she told me to get ready while she went out to get soemthing. I obliged. She came back in and the massage started. I'm not much of a massage person but it wasnt that bad. She has some strong hands ill giver her that. I went in with no expectations but got more than what I imagined. She's a good time, very into it. Everything was going well, however I stuck around for a few more minutes talking with her. As we were talking her 2 acquaintances got home (taylor and her s / o). Not at the same time but one after the other. It was pretty strange, nothing like that has ever happened to me before. Will I see her again? Well I made it out safe, a bit weirded out but safe. There's a high possibility that I will LOL. So yea, I don't know if she has an ad anywhere but if you've seen her she might text you, or not. She said I was nice and she liked our first session back in March. She has a good memory BTW. So I guess it would depend on how she feels about you. Her digits are still the same.

XandirHunt
06-25-18, 16:11
I tried Q Spa on Banner (Westside). Got Linda, a small frame lady. Not sure of age, but I would even say cute. So, the upper body massage was weak. I could tell she tried. Legs were better. Not much teasing, but she never put the towel on me. She was timid, but eventually signalled asking if I wanted HE it was. 45 for massasge and I tipped. 45.

I will repeat. Heck, it's at least a new place to go. Strip mall not very busy.

JimJ1971
06-26-18, 10:31
Went by Hertz got cute girl nothing special. $ later left with simple finish and quite happy.

DFB33
06-26-18, 16:45
That is correct. I am talking about the one across from the fire station. I have been to Tulip Spa before and got nothing extra.There are two houses there on the north side of 86th. Are we talking the eastern house or western house?

Cheers.

PrintGuy93
06-26-18, 18:16
There are two houses there on the north side of 86th. Are we talking the eastern house or western house?

Cheers.I only know of the one that is directly across from the firehouse. Is kind of set back from the road with a short downhill drive into the parking lot.

DuggerJug
06-27-18, 07:55
Hadn't been there for a while and stopped in, not really looking for anything. The 30 ish gal who has been there for quite some time (Glasses) was the only one working. When I got into the room, our favorite sign was on the wall about no shenanigans or the consequences are you. In the distant past, this same gal has given me some stellar massages with a matching ending. Today was a teasing massage while I was on my front, with no real teasing or finish on the flip, along with plopping the towel in a big bunch on my lap. I did not push and went for the long game as I usually do. Big smile, compliments on how great a massage she gave and gently put my arm around her as she walked me out as I smiled as I left, telling her I'd see her soon. Has anyone been here lately with a successful ending? You Spa was gold when it first opened, then something happened.

Also, anyone been to "N" Spa lately? I keep getting the exact same gal (see previous posts) and wondered how things went for someone else with a different gal.It was great for a while, then. Nothing.

LapDanceLover
06-27-18, 13:36
Police SUV sitting outside the Mountains today around 1:30 pm.

ViperAmp20
06-27-18, 14:19
Found a great AMP near Columbus, if anyone has any other girls nearby I can swap info on location. I had been talkng to a private girl from BP that lived in Seymour area but didn't have her private email when BP was taken down.

Jobubu45
06-27-18, 15:18
So 86th still available? Haven't been in awhile but last time wasnt bad. May swing by this week if it is.

Naughty169
06-27-18, 17:19
I only know of the one that is directly across from the firehouse. Is kind of set back from the road with a short downhill drive into the parking lot.I will add to this. Location is west of Payne on 86th street. They have neon sign in the front of the house and is right on the intersection. I saw two ladies working yesterday. Sasha is the one you want to see. I had a nice time on the table shower. The massage was ok and very little tease. The ending was fun and I got it all for $.

Johnny42
06-27-18, 21:33
Found a great AMP near Columbus, if anyone has any other girls nearby I can swap info on location. I had been talkng to a private girl from BP that lived in Seymour area but didn't have her private email when BP was taken down.Hey where is the AMP location I'm thinking you might be talking about Taylorville.

I do know one that's needs help with rent but you must have a place and pick her up.

GoodManners
06-28-18, 09:00
Police SUV sitting outside the Mountains today around 1:30 pm.Thanks for the tip! What location is the Mountains?

DuggerJug
06-28-18, 11:21
H is the new N, or is it N is the new H? Anyway, the old H location is open again. This signage in the lobby indicate they moved there from the former N spa location at mitthoeffer and washington, the one on the southeast corner. Mid 30's 6/10 decent massage nice tease and fiinish. Standard rate and tip. May not have the menu that the old H had.

Nitro320
06-28-18, 13:14
Speaking of massages, are there any providers who offer prostate massage / milking?

RedPontiacX
06-28-18, 21:17
Anyone have any info on this place? 1303 and Arlington Blvd.

JohnGuest
06-29-18, 07:52
Speaking of massages, are there any providers who offer prostate massage / milking?I went to see Khari on the NW side a couple years ago. She just tickled and lightly massaged my "taint" and called it a prostate massage. I felt ripped off. When I did some research, it turns out a prostate massage can be done internally or externally.

I was there for an internal prostate massage, AKA milking. Just make it clear as possible what you're looking for.

Khari is back in town after going to Florida for a year or so.

PrintGuy93
06-29-18, 08:59
Speaking of massages, are there any providers who offer prostate massage / milking?There used to be a girl named Brittany that works on Market St downtown. A block east of the circle in the 6th floor of an office building. She gives legit and very good massages but also does an external prostate massage that is delightful. It freaked me out the first time she did it. She was able to make me release very quickly doing it which kind of surprised me. I didn't even know that was possible. 😳. Sadly I have lost her number and have not seen her advertise on any of the new sites. Maybe someone else will know who I am talking about and have a number for her.

Runon99
06-30-18, 12:55
Back before BP went down, there was a an ad for a lady who worked out of an office -- I never saw her, but I think it was on 86th? Or. I don't know, one of the east-west numbered big streets on the north sode of town but inside the perimeter of that circular highway (can you tell I'm not from Indy?

I think she was discussed here a couple times, she was thought to be in her late 40's or so but in good shape and gave good service, possibly with an expanded menu in the evening. I saved the ad because I wanted to try to see her, but of course the link is useless now.

If you know who I'm talking about, does anyone have her contact info and / or a link to a new ad somewhere else? I'm on the way to town and will be staying in that general area. There are several other options around there, but I was just curious about this one. Thanks,

CasualX
06-30-18, 15:44
Anyone know a good four hands AMP?

CasualX
06-30-18, 16:11
Anyone know of a good four hands AMP?

FzrMan
07-01-18, 11:15
Anyone know of a good four hands AMP?Try Sunny's Place on East 56th Street.

Monger411
07-02-18, 10:09
Hello mongers,

Anyone know of any place or experienced a masseuse that does work out of home and still leaves you with a HE.

DotherGuy
07-02-18, 13:08
Where are the AMP posting now?

HumpyDumpty
07-02-18, 14:53
I see some postings on that site.

Where are the AMP posting now?

MrTobuku
07-02-18, 20:23
Well I sure guess times are changing, I had some free time today and went to my old spot off 465 and east street. When I got there was welcomed by a 6/7 girl very nice and sweet I opted for the 30 minutes, she took my cash and I undressed she comes back in about 2 minutes later and says it will be 10 minutes. I say ok what the hell I am naked already, so about 8 passes by and a new girl comes in say hi and ask if I have been there before and I reply yes. This girl says screw the back rub and goes right for the balls plays with the boys for a sec and then asked me too flip. When I see her I know I have seen her some where before just not sure where, she ask me what I want and I say FS. Her responese had me at a loss she said 200 I was like holy hell then it hit me she's for the old h out in the grove. She keeps telling me ill make it worth your wild for 200 I said nope I went with 140 and she took it but defintily not worth it at all so for 180 all in I got a dry vag that was no fun and didn't even get a damn back rub LOL. I willl never be going back its sad how times are changing. Be safe and have a good time out there.

Dracos
07-03-18, 12:54
Well I sure guess times are changing, I had some free time today and went to my old spot off 465 and east street. When I got there was welcomed by a 6/7 girl very nice and sweet I opted for the 30 minutes, she took my cash and I undressed she comes back in about 2 minutes later and says it will be 10 minutes. I say ok what the hell I am naked already, so about 8 passes by and a new girl comes in say hi and ask if I have been there before and I reply yes. This girl says screw the back rub and goes right for the balls plays with the boys for a sec and then asked me too flip. When I see her I know I have seen her some where before just not sure where, she ask me what I want and I say FS. Her responese had me at a loss she said 200 I was like holy hell then it hit me she's for the old h out in the grove. She keeps telling me ill make it worth your wild for 200 I said nope I went with 140 and she took it but defintily not worth it at all so for 180 all in I got a dry vag that was no fun and didn't even get a damn back rub LOL. I willl never be going back its sad how times are changing. Be safe and have a good time out there.Yeah, H was consistent in that FS was always available, always expensive and never worth it. Unless you just have a hardcore fixation on asian women, which, admittedly, some do.

Surprisingly, since my divorce I haven't actually been hobbying, but the last time I was at 62nd and Keystone there was a place just a hair north where I had a blast.

I Love Hjs 2
07-03-18, 14:03
Take it for what it's worth.

Oasis: new gal there. Skinny, Young, Pretty and pretty good english. (As of the past several years, this place has been a no-go for extras.) That being said, really great teasing massage. If anyone has occasion to visit her, give let me know how things go. I didn't push things as it was my first time with her.

Orient: Someone asked about it several threads back. It has famously been a no-go. For years it was run by a older gal who got busted in Plainfield, so she had a zero tolerance policy, although I used to get some super great teasing massages. With no finish. I hadn't been there in over a year and stopped in last month. No draping while on my stomach. No teasing. Decent massage. I don't think anyone has ever gotten anything there other than a teasing, on occasion, massage. (Frex, years ago, I was pretty chummy with two gals there. One of them and I used to kind of make out and she invited me several times to go back home with her on a vacation. And STILL no HE. What's that tell ya?

Peony: For those of you who remember her, Amy is back after being gone about 3 years.

Day Spa in Plainfield: Cherry still seems to be running a one woman operation. Same horrible massage. Same great ending. Standard rates.

Checked out NI NI. (See my prior post about the new gal) I got her. Decent massage, but it was a little odd. She was a little too dolled up and had lipstick on. (She actually kissed me several times) HE was okay and I roamed UTC inside the undies for no real reason. How can I put this? Her bush, and there WAS some bush, felt....old. I pretty much stopped there. Got the feeling she was up for anything, (I stuck with HE) but there is language barrier. Older gal. Gets the job done. That's about it. Lemme know if you experience otherwise.

You spa: Oddly enough, another thin, pretty young new girl. Her english is barely existant so she'll have you talk into her phone for translation. Result same as my last visit. (see previous post).

Body Healthy: Nice massage. Not even a hint of teasing.

And as I've said before, this forum doesn't exist in a vacuum. There are owners who read this forum (I've become chummy with several of them), so be smart about what you share.

Remember to share your journeys with the board and as always, RTFF before asking something that's been answered a zillion times.

Bwetfan
07-03-18, 14:53
A large number of my experiences have been predicated with "you no write on Internet, OK?" LOL.

In particular, a few national joints have this happen.

JohnGuest
07-05-18, 09:29
Always had decent massage and HE at Angel Spa, but nothing special. A new, slightly chubby young Chinese girl did it, strongly repelled any roaming hands.

JohnGuest
07-05-18, 10:09
Always had a nice massage and left happy! It seems the ladies turn over quickly, a couple have been quite attractive. Amount of hand-roaming varies from lady to lady.

RangeRover1964
07-05-18, 17:03
Has anyone seen Mandy she is very accommodating.

Pistol Pete
07-05-18, 17:54
Any info on Deanna from 317 Hollistic? Had Amy & Bianca many times but nothing but good convo and professional massage. I'm guessing the same with Deanna but any info is appreciated.

Bjcim Seeker
07-05-18, 21:11
Any info on Deanna from 317 Hollistic? Had Amy & Bianca many times but nothing but good convo and professional massage. I'm guessing the same with Deanna but any info is appreciated.Just came on here to post the same. Just had great massage with Amy. I was totally nude and exposed and she got close to my cock (in limp form) but knew the boundary. She dresses in tight clothes and their website makes it seem they are catering to extras (lists physical things about the girls). Maybe some extras after a few visits? Would a simple rub and tug kills these girls?

I Love Hjs 2
07-06-18, 12:02
Two gals there. If you get the older one, Andi, she gives a toe curling, teasing massage with a very nice finish. Takes direction well and respectful OTC. In terms of really, really solid massages coupled with really solid finishes, this place is near the top of my list. Don't expect more than standard services and rates.

Danger317
07-06-18, 17:06
[Deleted by Admin]

Here's the thing, unless you were standing inside the room you have no idea what happened so really commenting to call him a liar

No

A2

PS, if that's going to be the extent of your once a year posting let me know so I can save us both some time.

Bwetfan
07-06-18, 19:55
Here's the thing, unless you were standing inside the room you have no idea what happened so really commenting to call him a liar

No

A2

PS, if that's going to be the extent of your once a year posting let me know so I can save us both some time.Which place was Danger white knighting?

Scott0618
07-07-18, 10:50
https://skipthegames.com/account/create_your_ad/post?template_id=1756224

Any one try it

OleGuy
07-07-18, 14:42
https://skipthegames.com/account/create_your_ad/post?template_id=1756224

Any one try itI was there today about 1:30, I had a very nice visit, I left with a smile. The girl was thirtish, 6/10 on the AMP scale. I received a very relaxing light touch massage, plenty of teasing before flip, she used plenty of oil for the HE. I opted for 30 mins. , she didn't rush, did a very relaxing head massage after the HE. It's been a long time since I have been to a AMP, will repeat there soon.

LayBack
07-07-18, 20:55
Yeah, H was consistent in that FS was always available, always expensive and never worth it. Unless you just have a hardcore fixation on asian women, which, admittedly, some do.

Surprisingly, since my divorce I haven't actually been hobbying, but the last time I was at 62nd and Keystone there was a place just a hair north where I had a blast.180 that's a good FS and a hour massage down here.

LayBack
07-07-18, 20:59

Heritage1.Thanks for the info if I know its going to get better each time I will go back.

WhatsUp73
07-08-18, 01:29
Thanks for the info if I know its going to get better each time I will go back.If you can afford it try her 4 hand massage with friend!

Rch9394
07-08-18, 09:09
Any info on Deanna from 317 Hollistic? Had Amy & Bianca many times but nothing but good convo and professional massage. I'm guessing the same with Deanna but any info is appreciated.I have been with Deanna several times and have another visit coming this week. Your correct in professional massage. She does get more comfortable with multiple visits. She has a great body for an older lady and she likes showing it.

Rch9394
07-08-18, 09:26
Just came on here to post the same. Just had great massage with Amy. I was totally nude and exposed and she got close to my cock (in limp form) but knew the boundary. She dresses in tight clothes and their website makes it seem they are catering to extras (lists physical things about the girls). Maybe some extras after a few visits? Would a simple rub and tug kills these girls?From what I understand, most of these girls came from legit commercial spas. One even has a medical background and can provide healthy living advice. They weren't making much and Jennifer and her husband started this spa and the girls pay for space or by customer (or something like that) much like a hair stylist rents a space at a hair salon. They advertise to get customers and they all are really good looking women. YMMV with each one as would be true anyplace. One way to get customers is to highlight your looks and features. That is what got me there the first time, and I just keep going back!!

JWThomas
07-08-18, 12:02
I don't like the parking situation as this place is not far from my house and I'm always nervous about someone recognizing my car.

Lost track of how many times I've been there, though I can't say it is a "lot. ".

The last 3 or 4 have drawn the same one and I'm a bit tired of her. Like the table shower and she gets the job done.

Just wish I could draw the gal that was there early on who was super playful, fun and lots of teasing. Got her to climb up on the table with me and got her pants down. Didn't stop me from roaming anywhere I wanted and only offered a HE. Still, a lot more fun that I've had the last several visits.

How do you guys say you want to know who else is working? There hasn't been anyone else at the front desk. So I don't know if they are hanging out in the kitchen or maybe in the basement??

I Love Hjs 2
07-08-18, 12:33
Orient: Someone asked about it several threads back. It has famously been a no-go. For years it was run by a older gal who got busted in Plainfield, so she had a zero tolerance policy, although I used to get some super great teasing massages. With no finish. I hadn't been there in over a year and stopped in last month. No draping while on my stomach. No teasing. Decent massage. I don't think anyone has ever gotten anything there other than a teasing, on occasion, massage. (Frex, years ago, I was pretty chummy with two gals there. One of them and I used to kind of make out and she invited me several times to go back home with her on a vacation. And STILL no HE. What's that tell ya?

Okaayyy, stopped in yesterday. Mid thirties cute gal. Nice body. Teasing massage and really great finish. Standard rate. Color me surprised. That was unexpected. I will definitely be back. Seems this place may be finally in play again.

JhnSmth
07-08-18, 14:34
From what I understand, most of these girls came from legit commercial spas. One even has a medical background and can provide healthy living advice. They weren't making much and Jennifer and her husband started this spa and the girls pay for space or by customer (or something like that) much like a hair stylist rents a space at a hair salon. They advertise to get customers and they all are really good looking women. YMMV with each one as would be true anyplace. One way to get customers is to highlight your looks and features. That is what got me there the first time, and I just keep going back!!I thought it was Brandee and her husband who owned it. I could be wrong tho.

Bwetfan
07-08-18, 15:29
I don't like the parking situation as this place is not far from my house and I'm always nervous about someone recognizing my car.

Lost track of how many times I've been there, though I can't say it is a "lot. ".

The last 3 or 4 have drawn the same one and I'm a bit tired of her. Like the table shower and she gets the job done.

Just wish I could draw the gal that was there early on who was super playful, fun and lots of teasing. Got her to climb up on the table with me and got her pants down. Didn't stop me from roaming anywhere I wanted and only offered a HE. Still, a lot more fun that I've had the last several visits.

How do you guys say you want to know who else is working? There hasn't been anyone else at the front desk. So I don't know if they are hanging out in the kitchen or maybe in the basement??I have the same exact experience as you. The first time I went I got the more playful fun gal (who still had boundaries, but she was nice about indicating them), but ever since then I've gotten a slightly meatier gal that has done a good massage (I wasn't offered a shower, but I didn't ask), a good HE with some very hard to get UTC roaming, but for whatever reason there just isn't any magic there. And yeah, if I lived up there, that parking situation would bother me. I probably would go hat shopping beforehand, or even park at Macy's and hoof it up there.

IndyGolfer60
07-08-18, 16:48
Has anyone seen Mandy she is very accommodating.Mandy from which site?

Rch9394
07-08-18, 17:45
I thought it was Brandee and her husband who owned it. I could be wrong tho.Or you could be right! I was thinking Jennifer, but the reason would be the same. I have not had either one of them yet. Nor Emily, she just looks too young for me.

IndyGolfer60
07-08-18, 19:13
Finally made it to Body Balance. Got a spinner type I would say 7/10. Took the HHR and asked for the light touch. Very good light touch with lots of teasing and OTC roaming allowed. On the flip gave me one of the best HE ever. After cleaning me up she covered me in the towel and gave me a really nice scalp massage then she gave me a very good chest and shoulder and inner thigh massage about medium felt so good. Ended up being there 45 minutes so gave her standard tip plus 10 for the great massage.

Scup1958
07-08-18, 22:23
After reading the recent good reviews of Body Balance Spa, I found the location using Adultlook and headed east. This was my first venture into the massage parlor genre. My only other massage was from Dee Dee about 10 years ago. Dee Dee's business was not what I would call a massage parlor but a massage provider working out of a residential home. Those who remember Dee Dee will understand that the bar was set very high.

I saw both of the ladies who were mentioned in earlier reports and my masseuse was the older of the two. At least in her 40's, maybe 50 plus. I think she said her name was Shanon or something that started with an S and sounded very Americanesque. The room was very nice with clean linen, clean towels, soft lighting and soft oriental music. The back massage was very light but enjoyable. Much too light for therapeutic purposes though. After the flip she went straight for the shaft and asked "Ok". She knew from my extensive prior OTC roaming that my response would be yes. Her grip was way to tight for my taste but she got the job done nevertheless. After the HE she finished out the HH with a nice facial, chest and thigh massage that was very relaxing. I wish the back massage had been as firm. 40 for the hh and 40 tip.

The overall experience was nice but no match for Dee Dee. I'll probably try Phoenix sometime but I doubt that the AMPs are going to be my thing on a regular basis. I think the value is better in the escort market. Hopefully I can get DI to respond to my call from a phone # that has been in my name since long before the internet existed. The last time I tried they ignored me. So I keep driving to Cincy to see the girls with Elequent Evenings. They're great but they're 100 miles away.

Wick96
07-09-18, 06:50
It's been years since I've been in the AMP scene. I never had any luck finding an open menu. Plenty of otc and ITV but that's it. I know I'm just a regular member but any hints clues to point me in the direction of f s would be appreciated. Would be next month.

ItsReal
07-09-18, 09:18
Hi all just wondering if Palindrome is still open? If not are there any recommendations in that area? Thanks!

Bwetfan
07-09-18, 10:29
It's been years since I've been in the AMP scene. I never had any luck finding an open menu. Plenty of otc and ITV but that's it. I know I'm just a regular member but any hints clues to point me in the direction of f s would be appreciated. Would be next month.My recommendation is RTFF (read the fucking forum). If you read the latest 2 or 3 screens, you will figure out which places have more of an open menu (a term you probably should define for us. Some people think "open menu" means that you will get covered full service; some people think "open menu" means they can get bareback anal covered in nuru gel). I after doing that it isn't clear, then inquire about certain places and you shall get answers.

RyanThiMad3135
07-09-18, 10:34
Hi all just wondering if Palindrome is still open? If not are there any recommendations in that area? Thanks!As of like 2 weeks ago it was still open. It's close to my work too so sometimes I take an extended lunch break over there.

TheBlindman
07-09-18, 10:56
My recommendation is RTFF (read the fucking forum). If you read the latest 2 or 3 screens, you will figure out which places have more of an open menu (a term you probably should define for us. Some people think "open menu" means that you will get covered full service; some people think "open menu" means they can get bareback anal covered in nuru gel). I after doing that it isn't clear, then inquire about certain places and you shall get answers.His previous post from Dec 2017 said "No time to RTFF".

Indy4620
07-10-18, 06:34
After reading the recent good reviews of Body Balance Spa, I found the location using Adultlook and headed east. This was my first venture into the massage parlor genre. My only other massage was from Dee Dee about 10 years ago. Dee Dee's business was not what I would call a massage parlor but a massage provider working out of a residential home. Those who remember Dee Dee will understand that the bar was set very high.

I saw both of the ladies who were mentioned in earlier reports and my masseuse was the older of the two. At least in her 40's, maybe 50 plus. I think she said her name was Shanon or something that started with an S and sounded very Americanesque. The room was very nice with clean linen, clean towels, soft lighting and soft oriental music. The back massage was very light but enjoyable. Much too light for therapeutic purposes though. After the flip she went straight for the shaft and asked "Ok". She knew from my extensive prior OTC roaming that my response would be yes. Her grip was way to tight for my taste but she got the job done nevertheless. After the HE she finished out the HH with a nice facial, chest and thigh massage that was very relaxing. I wish the back massage had been as firm. 40 for the hh and 40 tip.

The overall experience was nice but no match for Dee Dee. I'll probably try Phoenix sometime but I doubt that the AMPs are going to be my thing on a regular basis. I think the value is better in the escort market. Hopefully I can get DI to respond to my call from a phone # that has been in my name since long before the internet existed. The last time I tried they ignored me. So I keep driving to Cincy to see the girls with Elequent Evenings. They're great but they're 100 miles away.Ahh, yes. Dee Dee. I have never been to an AMP anywhere that was of Dee Dee's caliber. What a fond memory.

Ferreal1
07-10-18, 08:26
I was going to bring deedee up a couple of weeks ago and see who remembered her. Unfortunate that she left town, after so short a stay. Every time I drive by that speedway there, I have flashbacks. If only anywhere had that level of hot.

On other notes, I stopped by w Washington / Pizza Hut. And was surprised to see one of the providers from jump street. Of course that was during the site shutdown, so she may not be around any more.

Rch9394
07-10-18, 10:34
I was going to bring deedee up a couple of weeks ago and see who remembered her. Unfortunate that she left town, after so short a stay. Every time I drive by that speedway there, I have flashbacks. If only anywhere had that level of hot.

On other notes, I stopped by w Washington / Pizza Hut. And was surprised to see one of the providers from jump street. Of course that was during the site shutdown, so she may not be around any more.She is still around. I saw her on AFF and left a message. She replied with her contact and prices. She said she had to be careful on what she said on AFF or they would kick her off.

Rch9394
07-10-18, 10:37
I thought it was Brandee and her husband who owned it. I could be wrong tho.You are correct. I was there yesterday and it is Brandee and her husband not Jennifer. I actually meant her yesterday but I was there for someone else.

DuggerJug
07-11-18, 07:32
The grey rd location is gone. Not that anyone will miss it.

FzrMan
07-11-18, 08:39
I was met by an young attractive attendant at the door. She was an 8 on Indy standards. Whe had on some yoga pants and had an amazing looking ass. I paid. 6 fot the hour. I got undressed and was ready for the massage and in walks a 60 year old. I hate the bait and switch. On a plus note, she gave an excellent massage.

Splat 1959
07-11-18, 14:28
She is still around. I saw her on AFF and left a message. She replied with her contact and prices. She said she had to be careful on what she said on AFF or they would kick her off.Any clues as what I should search for on AFF to find her?

Big Bob69
07-11-18, 15:37
Does body balance do a table shower? Someone please let me know going to stop by there this afternoon on way home.

DFB33
07-11-18, 16:37
Was this provider that used to be at jump Street the one with the large chest?

On other notes, I stopped by w Washington / Pizza Hut. And was surprised to see one of the providers from jump street. Of course that was during the site shutdown, so she may not be around any more.

TheBlindman
07-11-18, 16:55
I was met by an young attractive attendant at the door. She was an 8 on Indy standards. Whe had on some yoga pants and had an amazing looking ass. I paid. 6 fot the hour. I got undressed and was ready for the massage and in walks a 60 year old. I hate the bait and switch. On a plus note, she gave an excellent massage.Unless I know them I always ask "you give me massage " while pointing at them.

Danger317
07-11-18, 18:19
Which place was Danger white knighting?I didn't think I was White Knighting or calling anyone a liar. I was just trying to point out that I am a regular at 317 and know the owner well and am pretty sure that it is only massage being offered. If I came across differently, I apologize.

Danger317
07-11-18, 18:21
Or you could be right! I was thinking Jennifer, but the reason would be the same. I have not had either one of them yet. Nor Emily, she just looks too young for me.The owner is Brandee. I get a regular massage there from her about once a month.

AchyBreaky
07-11-18, 18:24
I took a sashay around the east side today, and the talent was all 3 decades past prime. I am all for GILFing, but key is "like. " I finally found a visit with Amy at peony met my needs. Very thorough back and shoulder massage, that almost put me to sleep! Std finish and tip.

Ferreal1
07-11-18, 22:45
Was this provider that used to be at jump Street the one with the large chest?You got the right call there, but like I said this was about 6 weeks ago, so she may not be there any more.

Heritage1
07-12-18, 04:55
I didn't think I was White Knighting or calling anyone a liar. I was just trying to point out that I am a regular at 317 and know the owner well and am pretty sure that it is only massage being offered. If I came across differently, I apologize.I don't think I'm really going out on a limb here when I say that ALL females can be "providers" under the right circumstances. I know of nothing more varied than the treatments that are given to clients. It all seems to be the relationship developed between the client and therapist. I've gotten HE from therapist at "legit" places, including Woodhouse and 317. Find someone you click with, the possibilities might be endless!

Heritage1.

Rch9394
07-12-18, 09:10
Any clues as what I should search for on AFF to find her?If your talking about Magicalhandz, that is how she is identified. She gives full body massages nude.

Joe Mobo
07-12-18, 09:45
Does body balance do a table shower? Someone please let me know going to stop by there this afternoon on way home.No table shower, but very clean establishment.

Scott0618
07-12-18, 10:42
I was there today about 1:30, I had a very nice visit, I left with a smile. The girl was thirtish, 6/10 on the AMP scale. I received a very relaxing light touch massage, plenty of teasing before flip, she used plenty of oil for the HE. I opted for 30 mins. , she didn't rush, did a very relaxing head massage after the HE. It's been a long time since I have been to a AMP, will repeat there soon.Good, I will going to try it today.

Big Bob69
07-12-18, 11:53
Ended up sr stopping by. No table shower but massage was very good and teasing from start. Had the older one. Good finish and otc. Will stop again.

Scup1958
07-13-18, 02:17
She is still around. I saw her on AFF and left a message. She replied with her contact and prices. She said she had to be careful on what she said on AFF or they would kick her off.

Really AFF as in Adult Friend Finder? Has anyone else ever found anyone or anything on that site?