PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

TheStroked98
03-10-14, 21:44
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blue-light-spa-grand-opening-31-27/9965170

Worked for me, maybe a little pricey at double the half hour rate, but hey she was hott. I am happy.

OHH and I might add that this was my FIRST body rub. Damn. Will repeat.

Nemesis1080
03-11-14, 21:03
Stopped by here last week and opted for the hhr for .50 and was greeted by LuLu. She was stunning! Massage was not great, but the teasing made up for it. After about 15 minutes, was told to flip. She made motions that signified the menu is wide open but very pricey. Went for the topless handshake for .60 Normally I don't pay that much but she was smokin hot!

Now on to the bad news...as I was getting dressed, she came back in and started flattening the sheet I was laying on with her hands. SHE DIDN'T REPLACE THE SHEET! Who knows how long that sheet has been there...Even though LuLu was hot, I don't think I'll be going back...

Stnick62
03-12-14, 10:53
If you remember the old Golden Spa on Madison ave, a new Spa has gone in. It is called Yuan Yuan. Have not tried it, not even sure it is open.

MarkDenneny
03-12-14, 11:17
If you remember the old Golden Spa on Madison ave, a new Spa has gone in. It is called Yuan Yuan. Have not tried it, not even sure it is open.Is that near the stereo shop?

BBIndy
03-12-14, 19:26
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blue-light-spa-grand-opening-31-27/9965170

Worked for me, maybe a little pricey at double the half hour rate, but hey she was hott. I am happy.

OHH and I might add that this was my FIRST body rub. Damn. Will repeat.I gave this place a try the other day and my results were not the same. A fairly attractive 35+ age girl led me to the room. But after I was undressed, a not-so-in-shape older (50 ish) lady came in and did the massage. Very little english spoken. She did a pretty good job, but I just wasn't into the switch.

Ferreal1
03-12-14, 21:42
This place has a couple of things going for it. If you followed me in this afternoon, and I got May which you were expecting, I can't honestly say I'm sorry about that. Hottie. It also has a couple of things not going for it...1) check out the signage on the door of suite F. 2) Speedway PD car parked at the place that looked like it might be some kind of security firm directly across the lot.

They are expecting new girl (s) sometime nxt week.

Stnick62
03-13-14, 17:01
Is that near the stereo shop?Yes it is, right next door but the Stereo place has a for lease sign so I don't know if they are still open.

Golden Country
03-19-14, 12:51
Stopped in to eat at west 86th street pub today and noticed that ARIEL'S MASSAGE was open again after closing for a 2 month vacation. So I hurried and ate lunch to make time for a quick massage.

Went to Ariel's after lunch for a quick massage and was not disappointed when I left relaxed and happy. She said she was only going to be here a few days. (its the girl in the hat!

Golden.

Golden Country
03-20-14, 20:10
Went back today for an hour and they were closed at 2 so?. Anyone else been there recently.

MarkDenneny
03-21-14, 08:26
Went back today for an hour and they were closed at 2 so?. Anyone else been there recently.They were closed at lunch.

ImDying
03-21-14, 14:18
This place has a couple of things going for it. If you followed me in this afternoon, and I got May which you were expecting, I can't honestly say I'm sorry about that. Hottie. It also has a couple of things not going for it...1) check out the signage on the door of suite F. 2) Speedway PD car parked at the place that looked like it might be some kind of security firm directly across the lot.

They are expecting new girl (s) sometime nxt week.In from Detroit;.

Stopped in an had Ivy. For Shit massage, felt like I was getting a buff and paint job. Tried to up sell on the flip. Refused and still got drained. You sure have al ot of AMPs in Indy. It's a boom!

J T Willy
03-23-14, 14:56
Nice place, parking in the back. Went last night. Met very nice slender gal, 8 on the scale. Did not ask for table shower, but had a nice rub down. Will be repeating. Had very nice visit. Will not go into details, the massage was very good.

J.

Discord
03-23-14, 16:24
I stopped in today hoping to check out Lulu and got Mickey. Hour massage at .60 but was flipped after 15 minutes. I used up the rest of the time and had her enjoying the massage three times as much as I did. She offered to pay me next time. Can't honestly say if sheets were changed afterwards. Still, it was a better and cheaper time than I had on W 10th.

Stopped by here last week and opted for the hhr for .50 and was greeted by LuLu. She was stunning! Massage was not great, but the teasing made up for it. After about 15 minutes, was told to flip. She made motions that signified the menu is wide open but very pricey. Went for the topless handshake for .60 Normally I don't pay that much but she was smokin hot!

Now on to the bad news...as I was getting dressed, she came back in and started flattening the sheet I was laying on with her hands. SHE DIDN'T REPLACE THE SHEET! Who knows how long that sheet has been there...Even though LuLu was hot, I don't think I'll be going back...

Joe Mobo
03-23-14, 17:06
Does anybody have a 10-20 on Hannah. I followed her from Sunny's,toTranquil, to Bali's. I called Bali's Thursday, would not give me any information. She tried to tell me something when she was at Tranquil's about where she would be. I never did understand what she was trying to tell me. Any help would be appreciated, she is one of my ATF.

Exotic One
03-23-14, 17:58
I scheduled an appointment a couple of weekends ago and was told we'd meet at a hotel in Greenwood, location to follow up via text in 15 - 20 minutes. So I start heading in that direction. After about 40 minutes I got a message saying that if I was willing to get a hotel room, we could settle up after the massage. I just got a bad vibe, so I decided to cancel.

Awful dry spell recently.

This has to be TGTBT.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hey-hey-hey-look-who-has-openings-for-tonight-33/9986224

RunForGold
03-23-14, 20:12
Does anybody have a 10-20 on Hannah. I followed her from Sunny's,toTranquil, to Bali's. I called Bali's Thursday, would not give me any information. She tried to tell me something when she was at Tranquil's about where she would be. I never did understand what she was trying to tell me. Any help would be appreciated, she is one of my ATF.Two weeks ago I got information that she had returned to New York, but will return at some time in the future. I would like to think that we would all be alerted to the lucky location to which she arrives.

SnapDragon
03-24-14, 10:42
Maybe this is a dumb question but I am asking anyhow.

Why is that the address is off of Rockville but the link and the map are off of Crawfordsville?

I was planning on going there but don't know where they are located now. I guess I could just call them and ask but I have this issue with other place where the address on aNotheR site puts me in the middle of now freaking where if I put it in my phone. Am I being a novice at this or what?

CONFUSED AS HELL! At!

AnalHankerin
03-24-14, 18:31
Hadn't been to an AMP in quite a while so decided to try ad I saw on CL.

Place is in a strip mall off Washington. Not the nicest decor, curtains on rooms instead of doors.

Was met by a very cute, slim, short haired girl probably 30 ish.

One of the best legit massages that I have had in Indy, very skilled at back walking technique.

Not sure if extra's are available as it was my first time there, but nice light touch teasing and very sweet girl.

Definitely will repeat visit.

Anyone had any luck here?

PattayaMan
03-26-14, 15:11
Is Michelle with the dimples still at the place on 96th and Keystone? And if not is this place still open? I need some action Friday but I want to stay on the North side.

Mr Max
03-26-14, 23:33
Annie was an asian girl working in Carmel and recently left...does anyone know where she may have gone?

MainStreet
03-28-14, 07:22
Out running errands yesterday and found myself across the big street from Blue G. Ever since I saw May the first time I stopped by and didn't get her, I have wanted to experience her skill. I've been there twice and missed her both times. Yesterday was no different. Crystal attended to me, thin and fit nice looking lady. I took the half, due to lackluster service in the past. My experience was a sloppy and oily rub for fifteen minutes or so. I flipped and she wanted more than usual for a standard finish. Showed me her impressive bolt ons and said twenty more to touch. When I declined she said "You don't touch me". After about five minutes she started complaining that her hand hurt and made gestures for me to take over. I grabbed her other hand and showed her how to use it. That didn't last long. Finished up myself and couldn't get dressed fast enough. She changed the 2 x2 piece of paper on the table after she straightened the sheets. Third time was not a charm this time, it was more like their third strike and they are OUT.

NightCap424
03-28-14, 15:44
Went back today for an hour and they were closed at 2 so?. Anyone else been there recently.Went today at 3:30...closed. White Chevy parked in front with LEO plates. Sat in lot for a minute. Male LEO left from the nail salon next door. Idk what's up. Could be nothing, could be something.

Golden Country
03-29-14, 11:27
Went today at 3:30...closed. White Chevy parked in front with LEO plates. Sat in lot for a minute. Male LEO left from the nail salon next door. Idk what's up. Could be nothing, could be something.The White truck belongs to the husband of the Vietnamese chick who owns the Nail Place he works in the Jail, My wife gets her nails done there and I have met him he isn't concerned with us hobbyists. I just have to be careful to park by the bar so my old lady doesn't see me there!

AverageJoe22
03-29-14, 14:44
Anyone got any good spots north or in Carmel? I have one but wanted to switch it up a bit.

Let me know and thanks!!

NapTown
03-29-14, 21:48
Was cruising down E Wash today and saw what I assume is an AMP. It's setup in a house across the street from Marsh plaza. There was a sign out front and neon in window, Lavender something or other. Any intel? PM is fine if you prefer.

SethSez
03-30-14, 03:37
Two weeks ago I got information that she had returned to New York, but will return at some time in the future. I would like to think that we would all be alerted to the lucky location to which she arrives.Yea My Friend, I will post when she arrives.

SethSez
03-30-14, 03:45
I visited Lina Spa today since it was new and I wanted to see if it was any good. To make a long story short, I was disappointed and will not return. There are so many places that are better that I have become regulars at.Right On Brother! I agree, that place creeped me out, weird noises and shit there..

SethSez
03-30-14, 04:04
I also had a couple of mediocre sessions at Bali's, so I quit going there a few weeks ago. Actually haven't been to any since.

At least now if you walk into one and don't see a girl you like, you can go next door. I wonder if the same person runs both places.Bali fired the Yoko Ono looking chic, so she got herself a 70 ish American boyfriend to use (even tho she's married, and the BF doesn't know) and he opened Lina for her!

SethSez
03-30-14, 04:07
I also had a couple of mediocre sessions at Bali's, so I quit going there a few weeks ago. Actually haven't been to any since.

At least now if you walk into one and don't see a girl you like, you can go next door. I wonder if the same person runs both places.She backs away on occasion because the BF is in there watching!

SethSez
03-30-14, 04:14
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tranquil-spa-new-girl-from-france-28/9862945I don't think she was a "French Girl" She was an Asian Girl that came from France instead.

SethSez
03-30-14, 04:23
Starting to get a lot of foot traffic in this area. Get your fun in while you can. Someone is going to notice before too long.

Stay safe.Bali, has been safe, and will remain safe, Lina won't last.

Noob2011
03-30-14, 10:44
Was visiting Indy and decided to go visit the Or*spa to check things out for myself. I asked for Lulu but looks like she doesn't work there anymore? There was one cute chick who was servicing someone else so I ended up with Angie, 30+ girl, average looks and fake and very hard bolt-on's but with a sunny personality. Based on the review from one of our pals I asked that the sheet be changed which was done promptly. She then proceeded to giving me a massage that almost made me laugh. She squeezed the same four points on my back for 15 minutes and also got on my back to 'kneed' me with her knees. Plain dumb experience.

On the flip there was the expected ask for 60. Paid and she left with the door open and allowed another hobbyist in at the same time. Had to sit up to make sure the door was closed. Then comes back and proceeds to give a very fast tug to finish the job. All this time I can hear the girl in the other room. I think she was Mickey. Being pounded by someone. Sounded like they were having a lot of fun. LOL.

Now the freaky part. Once done, my provider pulled up some dry napkins to wipe her hands and me. No wet wipes. I then proceeded to the bathroom to wash up but when I came out neither girl went to wash up. In fact the other chick went straight to the next client. The least they can do is use disinfectant wipes on their hands after each session. Freaked me out entirely and will not be returning.

Stay safe my friends.

Jammin 2
03-30-14, 11:33
Was cruising down E Wash today and saw what I assume is an AMP. It's setup in a house across the street from Marsh plaza. There was a sign out front and neon in window, Lavender something or other. Any intel? PM is fine if you prefer.I called for two days and just get a busy tone.

Jammin 2
03-30-14, 12:03
Was visiting Indy and decided to go visit the Or*spa to check things out for myself. I asked for Lulu but looks like she doesn't work there anymore? There was one cute chick who was servicing someone else so I ended up with Angie, 30+ girl, average looks and fake and very hard bolt-on's but with a sunny personality. Based on the review from one of our pals I asked that the sheet be changed which was done promptly. She then proceeded to giving me a massage that almost made me laugh. She squeezed the same four points on my back for 15 minutes and also got on my back to 'kneed' me with her knees. Plain dumb experience.

On the flip there was the expected ask for 60. Paid and she left with the door open and allowed another hobbyist in at the same time. Had to sit up to make sure the door was closed. Then comes back and proceeds to give a very fast tug to finish the job. All this time I can hear the girl in the other room. I think she was Mickey. Being pounded by someone. Sounded like they were having a lot of fun. LOL.

Now the freaky part. Once done, my provider pulled up some dry napkins to wipe her hands and me. No wet wipes. I then proceeded to the bathroom to wash up but when I came out neither girl went to wash up. In fact the other chick went straight to the next client. The least they can do is use disinfectant wipes on their hands after each session. Freaked me out entirely and will not be returning.

Stay safe my friends.Similar lackluster experience with Anita. Cute girl, but worst massage ever, just pushed oil around my back. Had me flip before wiping the oil off my back. Then oiled the front, and finally minimal cleanup. Her personality was sweet, but service and attitude towards cleanliness was lousy.

Tuls2011
03-30-14, 22:41
Stopped by in the early afternoon here. The gal that met me at the door and the gal that gave me the massage were pretty decent looking. The back massage was the worst I have ever had at an AMP. After the flip things got better. However there is a price markup on services compared to the competition and that I didn't like. I may or may not return.

Jammin 2
04-01-14, 00:51
Went to a new opening inside the beltway this weekend. It had parking in the back, but this place was just North of the main street. There was no choice of girls, but the one I got seemed fairly attractive. I would rate her body about a 9 on the AMP scale. I paid for the hour, which was discounted 10. The massage started poorly with five minutes of head scratching. Then she proceeded to do my back. After the she removed the oil with hot towel and proceeded to do a light touch on the legs before the flip. Asked for 60 for hr, but the menu seemed open for more. The best part was the unfettered access to the goods, which were delicious, supple and ripe. I popped and she cleaned me up.

I was out the door in 35 min, so I am not sure if I overpaid by getting the hour.

Ferreal1
04-01-14, 07:27
Went to a new opening inside the beltway this weekend. It had parking in the back, but this place was just North of the main street. There was no choice of girls, but the one I got seemed fairly attractive. I would rate her body about a 9 on the AMP scale. I paid for the hour, which was discounted 10. The massage started poorly with five minutes of head scratching. Then she proceeded to do my back. After the she removed the oil with hot towel and proceeded to do a light touch on the legs before the flip. Asked for 60 for hr, but the menu seemed open for more. The best part was the unfettered access to the goods, which were delicious, supple and ripe. I popped and she cleaned me up.

I was out the door in 35 min, so I am not sure if I overpaid by getting the hour.Had a pretty similar experience with the other provider there, go for the 1/2 hour.

PlaceSetting13
04-01-14, 17:33
Hadn't been to an AMP in quite a while so decided to try ad I saw on CL.

Place is in a strip mall off Washington. Not the nicest decor, curtains on rooms instead of doors.

Was met by a very cute, slim, short haired girl probably 30 ish.

One of the best legit massages that I have had in Indy, very skilled at back walking technique.

Not sure if extra's are available as it was my first time there, but nice light touch teasing and very sweet girl.

Definitely will repeat visit.

Anyone had any luck here?Had a great massage and a fun time the first two times I went. Masseuse treated me like a long lost lover, kissing me and making sure I left very happy. Next time I went I got a different woman and got a mechanical rubdown (and walkdown) with not even the hint of a tease.

SethSez
04-04-14, 14:14
Was cruising down E Wash today and saw what I assume is an AMP. It's setup in a house across the street from Marsh plaza. There was a sign out front and neon in window, Lavender something or other. Any intel? PM is fine if you prefer.LEO went in.

Golfer72
04-04-14, 14:46
Tried out Blue x3. 3 different girls. 3 different experiences. May was hot and awesome, full hour, lots of teasing, no rush. The next time I got an older lady, not at all hot, but sensational soft massage, crazy amounts of teasing, with excellent finale. The third time I saw Abby (who has maybe the hottest spinner body I ever saw in an AMP, but lousy massage, upselling, and half hour instead of hour paid for.

Saw Anita at Purple. Great massage, great body, loose skirt, but in and out in 40 min.

BeastMode
04-04-14, 20:28
LEO went in.That was quick.

Prince Numenor
04-05-14, 14:51
Out of curiosity I went to see the lady who advertises out of Irvington. A very pleasant woman, not really into erotica, but she certainly got nude with a 30 ish body with large boobs. The pictures are her. I think with more comfortableness on both sides, things might get more exciting. Anyway I left smiling and not feeling had. $ for 30 mins.

Numenor.

Joe Mobo
04-05-14, 19:44
That was quick.Maybe I'm a little dense but I just don't understand. Why doesn't our favorite uncle worry a little more about the escalating crimes in Mar Cty and little less on spa activity. I know I'm not real sharp and don't have a PHD, just hard for me to comprehend. In my opinion spa's offer a service that at times is a deterrent to certain types of crime.

NapTown
04-05-14, 20:12
I went by Message Therapy on east 10th this morning, and it appears to closed for good. There was a legal document on the door from Marion county stating something about illegal activities, etc. Kind of a bummer, I went there about three weeks ago and saw a lovely young therapist named Cindy. She had a small cherry tattoo on her upper chest, would like to see her again if she's working elsewhere.

RunForGold
04-05-14, 21:35
Maybe I'm a little dense but I just don't understand. Why doesn't our favorite uncle worry a little more about the escalating crimes in Mar Cty and little less on spa activity. I know I'm not real sharp and don't have a PHD, just hard for me to comprehend. In my opinion spa's offer a service that at times is a deterrent to certain types of crime.IMO, the police would rather concentrate on major crime, but this place was in a house in a residential area, even I would not have liked it close to my house. I blame the owners of the spa for this, surely there could be a more discreet place that wouldn't have drawn such immediate attention. The neighbors complained, the police arrived.

Tuls2011
04-06-14, 12:44
Maybe I'm a little dense but I just don't understand. Why doesn't our favorite uncle worry a little more about the escalating crimes in Mar Cty and little less on spa activity. I know I'm not real sharp and don't have a PHD, just hard for me to comprehend. In my opinion spa's offer a service that at times is a deterrent to certain types of crime.Alot of people think IMPD should be focused more on more serious crimes than our hobby activities. However, one has to think outside the box to understand why. What activity can IMPD focus on that is less dangerous and more profitable to them? Going after those in this hobby.

Thaute
04-06-14, 16:49
I usually travel to Indy to have my fun. Uses to go to the PC repair shop often. Since it shut down, I haven't been able to find a place as good. Anybody know where the girls that worked there are at now? Right before it closed, there was one little pretty girl I really enjoyed. Have been to sunshine a couple times since, and left happy, but the girl just doesn't do it for me.

Joe Mobo
04-07-14, 16:08
IMO, the police would rather concentrate on major crime, but this place was in a house in a residential area, even I would not have liked it close to my house. I blame the owners of the spa for this, surely there could be a more discreet place that wouldn't have drawn such immediate attention. The neighbors complained, the police arrived.I wouldn't mind if this spa was next door to me. The only thing I would be filing for bankruptcy within six months if the girls were as hot as been reported.

Msmith0052
04-08-14, 16:25
I've had luck up north lately. Nothing too hot or anything, but standard where it's usually sparse.

Also went to the former trusted spot on the west side where juju used to know me...disappointment.

AssGrinder
04-11-14, 11:34
Tried out Blue x3. 3 different girls. 3 different experiences. May was hot and awesome, full hour, lots of teasing, no rush.I'm in love with May. I think she could be the hottest girl I've seen in Indy in a long, long time. She's very cordial and sweet too! No rushing and does a nice slow job at the end.

Nite View
04-12-14, 17:36
Stopped by last week to check out. Had a good massage from Silvia, On the flip had a good finish with no questions ask. Will repeat. Be safe and / V.

Roy Cat
04-12-14, 19:27
Alot of people think IMPD should be focused more on more serious crimes than our hobby activities. However, one has to think outside the box to understand why. What activity can IMPD focus on that is less dangerous and more profitable to them? Going after those in this hobby.IMPD needs to think a little more long term. The taxes of the middle class pays their salaries. A lot of that middle class is moving out of the city and it's because of the threat of being the victim of a serious crime like getting robbed or murdered and not because people are upset about massage parlors. I agree they focus where they do because it's more profitable and less dangerous. There also may be an element of political correctness involved because they can't be accused of being racist if they are arresting middle aged white guys in massage parlors. The way things are going, I see the tax base drying up and big cutbacks in the police in the future when there's no money. They won't have the manpower to monitor commercial sex then and there will be lots more of it. So by wasting time trying to stamp out commercial sex now instead of dealing with serious crime, they are just bringing on the day when they are out of jobs and there is more commercial sex than ever.

Bad Bad Man
04-13-14, 21:42
IMPD needs to think a little more long term. The taxes of the middle class pays their salaries. A lot of that middle class is moving out of the city and it's because of the threat of being the victim of a serious crime like getting robbed or murdered and not because people are upset about massage parlors. I agree they focus where they do because it's more profitable and less dangerous. There also may be an element of political correctness involved because they can't be accused of being racist if they are arresting middle aged white guys in massage parlors. The way things are going, I see the tax base drying up and big cutbacks in the police in the future when there's no money. They won't have the manpower to monitor commercial sex then and there will be lots more of it. So by wasting time trying to stamp out commercial sex now instead of dealing with serious crime, they are just bringing on the day when they are out of jobs and there is more commercial sex than ever.It's the same reason we have automated red light cameras, automated speed traps, and state police now authorized to do DOT inspections on big trucks. All about more revenue. Less cops running down killers and rapists and more pulling in potheads and johns.

Noob2011
04-14-14, 10:44
Hey guys, visiting Indy this week... Any info on these ladies would be appreciated! Stay safe.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-36ddd-model-with-the-best-hands-from-the-midwest-available-now-25/10203624

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/36d-129lbs-gorgeous-35/8622175

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/escape-to-my-sensual-world-of-pure-relaxing-bliss-incall-and-outcalls-23/4563467

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-and-satisfying-roomservice-29/8104012

MarkDenneny
04-14-14, 11:42
Hey guys, visiting Indy this week... Any info on these ladies would be appreciated! Stay safe.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-36ddd-model-with-the-best-hands-from-the-midwest-available-now-25/10203624

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/36d-129lbs-gorgeous-35/8622175

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/escape-to-my-sensual-world-of-pure-relaxing-bliss-incall-and-outcalls-23/4563467

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-and-satisfying-roomservice-29/8104012None of those ladies are massage parlors.

SethSez
04-14-14, 17:23
None of those ladies are massage parlors.Went to my favorite Spa today, they got a new girl and she is Smoking Hot! The best I've ever seen by a mile!

SethSez
04-14-14, 19:52
Does anybody have a 10-20 on Hannah. I followed her from Sunny's,toTranquil, to Bali's. I called Bali's Thursday, would not give me any information. She tried to tell me something when she was at Tranquil's about where she would be. I never did understand what she was trying to tell me. Any help would be appreciated, she is one of my ATF.She's at Bali.

LiketoLance
04-15-14, 14:29
Just looking for any info that might help.

I Love Hjs 2
04-15-14, 21:24
Been by high school road a few times. I never see anything posted about it. Anyone have any info they can share via PM? In my three visits over two weeks it was nada, BUT the second time the girl lifted my towel and stared at my junk a minute, but wanted no part of any follow through. Weird.

BTW, went to the lace in Noblesville. It's obviously part of the group that runs 55th place and 96th street. Exact same technique at each place. And no extras ever, despite sensual massages.

Ferreal1
04-17-14, 10:11
Anyone been to any of the venues recently opened in Greenwood? PM if you want, will share any intel I come up with.

BagoHammer1
04-22-14, 08:22
Been by high school road a few times. I never see anything posted about it. Anyone have any info they can share via PM? In my three visits over two weeks it was nada, BUT the second time the girl lifted my towel and stared at my junk a minute, but wanted no part of any follow through. Weird.

BTW, went to the lace in Noblesville. It's obviously part of the group that runs 55th place and 96th street. Exact same technique at each place. And no extras ever, despite sensual massages.I've not had any luck either.

Member #6276
04-23-14, 16:01
Mongers,

Does anyone know what happened to body rub ladies Michelle (super nice older woman in BR) or Victoria (54th street, but disappeared about 2 years ago)?

Curtis.

TheBlindman
04-25-14, 20:41
Stopped by new spa off E $1 President. Declined the table shower and opted for an hour at $60. Greeted by by nice mid 20's lady (6-7) and shown to a room. Clean but smelled like previous residents may have had cats. Decent oily massage, but no touching or extras. (my 1st visit so YMMV) Probably won't repeat.

Strip Junkie
04-26-14, 17:21
Mongers,

Does anyone know what happened to body rub ladies Michelle (super nice older woman in BR) or Victoria (54th street, but disappeared about 2 years ago)?

Curtis.Curtis, typically the body rub ladies are not local girls, so your chances of finding them again are very slim. They come in from out of state, usually very far from out of state, work 6 months to a year at a spa, and then go back home. When they feel like making money again, they may go back to the spa that they worked at or find another one to work at. They do this for two reasons, first they don't want friends and neighbors back home to find out what they were really doing while they were out of town, and second, they don't want any of their overly satisfied or dis-satisfied customers to know where they live and make their life a living hell.

I Love Hjs 2
04-27-14, 09:15
Mongers,

Curtis.Victoria may have gotten out of the game. She actually lives in the Broad Ripple area and as of a few years ago, had a boyfriend, but I think she has nympho tendencies and the massages may have been an outlet for her to express that. I suspect she finally just gave it up. She didn't want to take the time to get licensed. I saw her for a while, then got our of touch.

Naughty169
04-27-14, 10:19
Was on the west side Friday. Called ahead to tranquil and said I will be over in 5 min. Showed up on time and was told they are busy. Another just walked in. I hate that. But the lady I saw looked good. So I took off and headed to orchid. Called with no answer and when I showed up the doors were locked. I wonder if they closed or did I go to the wrong door? It was the door near the front.

So I headed to blue. They made sure someone was going to take care of me. Was greeted by Amy. She was in her 40's. Ok face but had a good figure. She was friendly right away and I was able to explore. On the flip I took the upgraded option. The deluxe package was not available. Skills where good and I was happy. Prices were high at first but I got the standard pricing. Finished with some more massage until my full time was up.

AsianK
04-29-14, 09:13
Anyone see his videos on the porn sites? Somehow he catches the magic at AMPs.

Sooner1
04-30-14, 18:50
Victoria may have gotten out of the game. She actually lives in the Broad Ripple area and as of a few years ago, had a boyfriend, but I think she has nympho tendencies and the massages may have been an outlet for her to express that. I suspect she finally just gave it up. She didn't want to take the time to get licensed. I saw her for a while, then got our of touch.She was an intriguing option if you're into thick girls. I'd also assume she's out of the game. She went from having a studio to working out of her apartment that she shared with her son. Last time I saw her, we were interrupted by her landlord looking for rent. Kinda freaked me out.

There's a couple of phone numbers out there if you google. Maybe she will answer?

MarkDenneny
05-02-14, 12:10
Anyone been to any of the venues recently opened in Greenwood? PM if you want, will share any intel I come up with.I tried Bebe yesterday. 1/2 hour massage by YuYu.

Pros: Actually decent, medium massage. I left happy.

Cons: Priced a bit higher than others. Shares a parking lot with a bank, and you have to walk to the side of the building, so not as discrete as I would have preferred. Location may be a problem in the future.

NightCap424
05-08-14, 10:54
Any info on CTM?

Thanks!

Tdubau
05-15-14, 17:19
Went to the little joint just east of the loop by the crappy run down strip mall off of 40.

Asked for 30 minutes. Paid, laid down, got light finger circles on my back and legs for 30 minutes.

'Okay all done!

None of the tried and true hints, small talk, name dropping, etc worked at all.

Will never repeat. Worst time ever.

Hoosier Boy
05-15-14, 23:21
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/05/15/massage-parlor-raids-lead-prostitution-arrests/9115449/

The massage parlor advertisements tout spa treatments unrivaled by any in town. "Therapeutic," one says. "Come indulge yourself in pure bliss," says another.

The advertisements, found on classified websites similar to Craigslist, are adorned with photos of women in come-hither poses — the first sign to police that something was amiss.

Those advertisements in part led the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department to raid three Westside massage parlors Wednesday. Arrested on prostitution charges were four women. Asian immigrants who work and live in the parlors and don't speak English. Who collected the money from the women was unclear.

Police on Thursday planned to attempt to shut down the parlors, at least temporarily. After months of investigation, police obtained administrative warrants to search the parlors, leading to Wednesday's sweep. Sgt. Bill Carter of IMPD's Nuisance Abatement Unit said he and the city investigated the parlors because they were in violation of city zoning ordinances that dictate where such businesses can be located.

The vice squad investigators, Carter said, found something else. "They're going in to verify for me that massages are actually taking place at this location," Carter said. "In the course of those massages, more than frequently their genitals are fondled or the girls are offering sex acts in exchange for more money.".

The three businesses involved in the sweep were Aegean Spa, Spiritual Spa and Tranquil Spa.

According to the warrants, undercover officers went to the parlors several times and were offered sexual acts. An affidavit involving Aegean Spa says a second officer went into a room and had his backside massaged. "After about 10 minutes she grabbed (the detective's) genitals without even asking," the affidavit says. "He immediately stopped her and told her he did not need it.".

Carter said all those massage parlors are in areas that either don't permit such businesses or require special variances to operate. The businesses also are not properly licensed by the city, the warrants say. Spiritual Spa, Carter said, is across the street from a child care facility.

The women involved were not named in the warrants filed Tuesday. Carter said all four women fit the same description: non-English-speaking Asian immigrants who live, work and sleep in the parlors. "They have one suitcase full of clothes," Carter said. "Some of the girls actually don't know what city they're in. They just know that they're here, they're working.".

Carter said he did not know how the women arrived in the United States, but he said police suspect the women do not operate the parlors on their own. Complaints against the business operators and property owners are expected to be served Friday. Carter did not identify those individuals Wednesday. It was unclear who police suspect was collecting money from the women in the parlors.

Lktahoenv
05-16-14, 13:55
Indy's murder rate exceeds Chicago and is the highest in 7 years all while our fine vice officers are getting their rocks off spending massive amounts of time in massage parlors... Give me a break!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/04/02/indianapolis-murder-outbreak-double-number-in-chicago/

From previous post regarding busts: "After months of investigation, police obtained administrative warrants to search the parlors, leading to Wednesday's sweep. Sgt. Bill Carter of IMPD's Nuisance Abatement Unit said he and the city investigated the parlors because they were in violation of city zoning ordinances that dictate where such businesses can be located." Are you friggin kiddin'? Zoning Violations for months of investigating! Completely ridiculous.

And herein lies the real reason why the police in our fair City are foolishly spending months investigating this "crime" - "According to the warrants, undercover officers went to the parlors several times be and were offered sexual acts. An affidavit involving Aegean Spa says a second officer went into a room and had his backside massaged. "After about 10 minutes she grabbed (the detective's) genitals be without even asking," the affidavit says. "He immediately stopped her and told her he did not need it.".

IMPD is spending huge amounts of time in the parlors getting their rocks off while the real criminals are free to roam the streets and murder people as they see fit. IMPD needs to re-focus their priorities.

Squirrel88
05-21-14, 00:01
Indy's murder rate exceeds Chicago and is the highest in 7 years all while our fine vice officers are getting their rocks off spending massive amounts of time in massage parlors... Give me a break!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/04/02/indianapolis-murder-outbreak-double-number-in-chicago/

From previous post regarding busts: "After months of investigation, police obtained administrative warrants to search the parlors, leading to Wednesday's sweep. Sgt. Bill Carter of IMPD's Nuisance Abatement Unit said he and the city investigated the parlors because they were in violation of city zoning ordinances that dictate where such businesses can be located." Are you friggin kiddin'? Zoning Violations for months of investigating! Completely ridiculous.

And herein lies the real reason why the police in our fair City are foolishly spending months investigating this "crime" - "According to the warrants, undercover officers went to the parlors several times be and were offered sexual acts. An affidavit involving Aegean Spa says a second officer went into a room and had his backside massaged. "After about 10 minutes she grabbed (the detective's) genitals be without even asking," the affidavit says. "He immediately stopped her and told her he did not need it.".

IMPD is spending huge amounts of time in the parlors getting their rocks off while the real criminals are free to roam the streets and murder people as they see fit. IMPD needs to re-focus their priorities.The government needs money the way the economy is now, so instead of closing massage parlors, why not just tax them and make some money? Kind of like Colorado did with the pot..they could not get rid of it so just made it legal and tax it...then everybody's happy.

Wulfgar
05-23-14, 23:46
Just got a message from my regular that she's decided to leave the midwest behind and head back to New York. I've been seeing for about the last year, following her from spa to spa, as she moved around. But, as with all good things, they come to an end. That leaves me looking for a new place try.

Any good recommendations? I've been going to Bali a lot, but I've only seen two girls there (one was my regular and the other was named Lily that I wasn't super impressed with). Prior to that, I had frequented Sunny, but again, with my regular... Who replace my other one that I had been seeing for a while before she went back to China. I'd also occasionally gone to HSBC. While I had the options I wanted there, I didn't care for the cost.

As usual, feel free to PM if you don't want to post openly.

AverageJoe22
05-24-14, 08:53
My go to place just must've gotten a bit scared from recent action. Relax has always been reliable and as of yesterday only standard service available. No extras no fun not even a good massage at that.

Anyone have a place for a Northsider? I'd appreciate it. You can message me if you'd rather.

Thanks!

Member #6063
05-24-14, 10:34
If I am in town for the race, where should I go to get the most bang for my buck? Thanks for any info.

IndyTiger
05-24-14, 17:35
I have had great service at MTC on the east side. Nothing further than a BJ yet, but will keep trying. Good hunting.

I Love Hjs 2
05-30-14, 13:30
They tell you nothing in the ad. Wondered if anyone has been and can give me the lay of the land. I know extras aren't possible, but I'd like a good, regular place. (And I wonder if they still have the table shower). I've got my two regular places for extras, but want one for a good, strong, hopefully sensual massage.

ShyOldGuy
06-01-14, 09:32
Anyone visit this place yet?

Http://indianapolis.Backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-to-our-new-studio-wet-room-treatment-available/10506226

AverageJoe22
06-01-14, 12:05
Last time in was no good. Massage wasn't even great and no smiles leaving. I went there pretty frequently too so they knew me. Not sure if it's just the main lady being cautious or what. Does anyone have another Northside place that leaves you smiling? PM me if needed. I appreciate the info!

AchyBreaky
06-02-14, 20:19
Had a blue light special today, got put in the waiting room for several minutes, even after I called to make sure they had an opening at lunchtime. I didn't get her name since the language barrier was pretty high. Then another girl walked me down to a room and a quick visit from another one of the three girls working there. They all were 6-7's in AMP-land. I finally got the first girl who originally greeted me, and took the HH visit for. 40. She was pretty roamy right from the start, but got really skittish when I started asking for more service. We finally agreed on a reasonable service level and I provided the going tip for the standard fare. I would give this a meh, maybe two meh's. Cute girl, but appeared to dislike her job.

Wulfgar
06-07-14, 15:46
Went to visit the Little Mermaid's place on 86th, after seeing their ad proclaiming new management and staff. Walked in and a younger woman greeted me (20's) and about a 6. She told me it would be 15 minutes and had me take a seat, so I did.

Well, after about 10 minutes, another woman, in her early 50's with an okay, if sagging a bit, figure, came out, leading another customer out the door right past me. That's always a little bit awkward.

The younger woman comes back, takes my money for an hour and table shower and then leads me back to a room, where the older woman was replacing the sheets and towels (which while a bit disorganized is a bit nice, since I could verify that they were actually replacing the stuff). Turns out the older woman was my therapist and she takes me for my table shower and then back to the room. Conversation was pretty minimal to non-existent, but she didn't seem unfriendly (as much as you can communicate that without really speaking). She gave me a light to medium massage, which I like, but for those of you who think of a massage as an S&M experience where you want as rough as possible will be very disappointed. There was some roaming on my part, which wasn't really encouraged or discouraged. On the flip, she helped me relieve some stress and then finished with a face massage (after washing her hands). I didn't catch her name, but she has a tattoo on her right shoulder.

Not a bad experience, but not spectacular. It is really convenient to me, so that's about the only plus. I think I still want to branch out to try other places now that my ATF went back to New York.

.7 + . 4 tip.

BlzDeep
06-07-14, 21:02
I travel a fair amount for work. Recently I had the pleasure of visiting your city and since I had some down time, thought I would get some stress relief. Great little shop on north side. Started out with a great rub down and was pretty clear I'd be happy on the flip. Left happy. Seniors can PM for details.

Squirrel88
06-10-14, 01:24
Is this place new? Address sounds similar to another business that went out of business last year.

Anyone have info?

Jammin 2
06-10-14, 01:51
Revisited a parlor in Suite H off Emereson. The girl was new and the massage not great, but she knew her suff. She is a little plump, but one of the youngest I have seen here in IIndy, probably 26 years or less. Paid 60 plus standard tip. English was horrible so hand motions were used to describe the extras.

Also visited another place off of S. East st. Older masseuse. Massage was bettet, and laft relaxed.

Jammin 2
06-10-14, 01:59
Went to a newer place off of Broadripple. I had to wait for about 20 minutes while they called a girl. It was one of the best therapeutic massages I have had here in Indy. 70 for hour. No hint of extras. Later foind out girl doubles at 55th st. Would repeat if looking for nothing more than a good massage. Girl barely spoke English. However as I left I heard another customer in shower room being very chaty.

Jammin 2
06-10-14, 13:33
Checked out the new girls and mangement. The girls were older and the service was about the same. Overall you get a good combination of rub and tug. Sometimes at other full service places the massage is a formality ir done rather lackluster, but here I am almost always happy.

Joe Mobo
06-10-14, 18:11
I had a rather unusual experience today at Sunny Spa. Joe enjoys the spa experience and has made dozens of visits over the years, some better than others. I have to say I have made six or eight visits to Sunny's especially when Hannah worked there. I made a trip out west this AM, was greeted by a late 30's early 40's lady about a 6 on the scale. She started the massage no talking not very friendly. She kept slapping my hands as I was adjusting them in different positions. I wasn't being overly aggressive in any way. The massage was not really all that great, and with her personality it was pretty downhill all the way. Any extras had to be paid for up front at more than the going rate. I finally just got up and got dressed after about 40 minutes. As I was leaving I was pushed out the door and told to not come back. I know that customer service in this country is not great but dang. I did not catch her name, maybe she was the Mama son I have no idea. Well to make a long story short went down the road to Bali's and what a difference. I was treated to a great massage and shown all the respect in the world. I guess this will be my new go to place. It's really a shame as I have had some really good times at Sunny's in the past. I just thought all you mongers might want a heads up, the choice is up to you.

Nola99
06-11-14, 06:31
I just moved up from New Orleans. I am wanting to check the scene here. In NOLA it was not very discreet what was going on at the AMPs. Reading through these posts it seems like this is kind of a guessing game as to what kind of service that you may get on any given day and any location. Please email me off line if someone can. I have a couple of questions before I go in one of the local spas.

Indyguy123456789@yahoo.com

Msmith0052
06-11-14, 12:52
I just moved up from New Orleans. I am wanting to check the scene here. In NOLA it was not very discreet what was going on at the AMPs. Reading through these posts it seems like this is kind of a guessing game as to what kind of service that you may get on any given day and any location. Please email me off line if someone can. I have a couple of questions before I go in one of the local spas.

Indyguy123456789@yahoo.comWhy don't you just go out and try a few places? I doubt anyone is going to give you a guide for everyone's safety. Read through here, try a couple places, report back, build credibility. Then you will get help. Everyone was new at one time and took the plunge out. It's part of the fun.

Nola99
06-11-14, 12:58
Why don't you just go out and try a few places? I doubt anyone is going to give you a guide for everyone's safety. Read through here, try a couple places, report back, build credibility. Then you will get help. Everyone was new at one time and took the plunge out. It's part of the fun.I know. I just hate to have a wasted trip. In New Orleans I knew the area and the outcome was never really in doubt. Up here it just seems like it is hit or miss. I am seriously considering around the Plainfield or Avon area but the spas just look different even from the outside as opposed to what I am used to.

Moose500
06-11-14, 13:44
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-massages-from-an-eye-catcher-19/10409053

Farmerdawg
06-12-14, 10:26
These mumbling stuttering Asians talking like they have a mouthful of marbles negotiating extras and the shaking of the head when I agreed to pay. 6 extra for oral only to find out after the deed was done that it was. 1 more. Fuck that, I can get FS here in Lafayette from a spinner for. 12 and she doesn't mutter, only when she has my cock in her mouth and she knows I don't like talkers, so I don't have to deal with the bargaining shit. I have had good experiences there, but after last visit, they won't get anymore of my hard earned cashish.

I had a rather unusual experience today at Sunny Spa. Joe enjoys the spa experience and has made dozens of visits over the years, some better than others. I have to say I have made six or eight visits to Sunny's especially when Hannah worked there. I made a trip out west this AM, was greeted by a late 30's early 40's lady about a 6 on the scale. She started the massage no talking not very friendly. She kept slapping my hands as I was adjusting them in different positions. I wasn't being overly aggressive in any way. The massage was not really all that great, and with her personality it was pretty downhill all the way. Any extras had to be paid for up front at more than the going rate. I finally just got up and got dressed after about 40 minutes. As I was leaving I was pushed out the door and told to not come back. I know that customer service in this country is not great but dang. I did not catch her name, maybe she was the Mama son I have no idea. Well to make a long story short went down the road to Bali's and what a difference. I was treated to a great massage and shown all the respect in the world. I guess this will be my new go to place. It's really a shame as I have had some really good times at Sunny's in the past. I just thought all you mongers might want a heads up, the choice is up to you.

Jammin 2
06-13-14, 00:42
I am thinking of going to S. Meridian and Stop11 next. Just wondering if it is worth the trip. I had some recent success with a Korean a bit north of 465 on the sothside. But it is just too out in the open for my tastes.

AsianK
06-13-14, 10:16
I know. I just hate to have a wasted trip. In New Orleans I knew the area and the outcome was never really in doubt. Up here it just seems like it is hit or miss. I am seriously considering around the Plainfield or Avon area but the spas just look different even from the outside as opposed to what I am used to.Wasted trips happen, hence you "take one for the team". Being from NOLA you never seem to post anything there. It just makes a lot of members here, cautious about your credibility.

Nola99
06-13-14, 10:27
Wasted trips happen, hence you "take one for the team". Being from NOLA you never seem to post anything there. It just makes a lot of members here, cautious about your credibility.No problem. Not exactly on a team. I never was on the NOLA board because I didn't have to be. Being born and raised down there I knew the scene. Indy is all new to me. A lot of posts that I read just varied too much in what to expect. I figured that I may get some info from some of you guys who already knew.

Guess not.

DimpleCrazy
06-15-14, 19:34
There used to be a massage therapist named Niki who worked out of a studio in the office building on 54th near college. I found her on BP several years ago and saw her regularly for over a year. A couple years ago I moved to Lafayette and didn't see her for over a year. Anyway, I have tried contacting her unsuccessfully, and just wondered if anyone knows what happened to her.

Redward46
06-16-14, 07:16
There used to be a massage therapist named Niki who worked out of a studio in the office building on 54th near college. I found her on BP several years ago and saw her regularly for over a year. A couple years ago I moved to Lafayette and didn't see her for over a year. Anyway, I have tried contacting her unsuccessfully, and just wondered if anyone knows what happened to her.I believe she started going by the name of Maya. Use to be able to find her on another board.

Andersonian
06-16-14, 14:35
Hi, first post here. I visited Kings as advertised on BP. Thought I would give it a try. Good massage but self service. 70 damage.

SnapDragon
06-18-14, 12:18
Found one on BP that is quite nice. Full body massage. Does great job. Leave satisfied.

On Indy BP site. Yummy-complete-body-rub-42/10504223.

1 for an hour of her time. Well worth it.

Tuls2011
06-18-14, 22:07
Been going to a new place out west here several times over the last month. There are two gals there that are just awesome.

Bltn8085
06-19-14, 01:05
I am thinking of going to S. Meridian and Stop11 next. Just wondering if it is worth the trip. I had some recent success with a Korean a bit north of 465 on the sothside. But it is just too out in the open for my tastes.For me, very worth the trip. She and I both enjoyed ourselves.

BagoHammer1
06-19-14, 14:45
Been going to a new place out west here several times over the last month. There are two gals there that are just awesome.I think they just got a visit from uncle.

I Love Hjs 2
06-20-14, 00:02
Just sharing some of my travels;.

Aurora-I'm pretty sure all of Carmel is pretty dry. Went there twice. Very sweet, cute young girl. She made every effort to not get near anything sensitive. I wouldn't have minded, but the massage was really weak, too.

High School Road: I am very much a regular and despite big smiles and hugs wherever I go, not a gosh darn thing, despite me going completely without a towel, front and back (at my gentle insistance.) No teasing.

Arlington: The staff seems genuinely afraid of doing extras. Boss has really scared them, whoever that is. They alway keep the door slightly ajar, even though I recoginize one of the gals from Avon and I KNOW she used to take matters in hand. I get lots of teasing, soft touches, but not where it counts.

Ariels: I feel like there should be something there. I just get that vibe, but in two visits, I have gotten nothing. I got a table shower the first time and the naughty bits were not touched by hand, sponge or towel. At all. Great massage, tho! .

Okay, I don't feel like driving to Avon or the southside. Anyone want to PM me and help get me out of my dry spell?

JamesHunt76
06-20-14, 00:25
Imperial: been there three times. Different girl each time I think. Friendly and good massage the first two times, mean and horrid the last. I didn't make any advances and didn't have any luck.

Royal orchid: more expensive than all others but seems better. Much busier and feels rushed. Told both times I need to come back for "90 min. ".

Aurora: very attractive younger girl in miniskirt. Decent massage but not great. I took several liberties and wasn't turned away, she just moved after she was done with a certain part of my back. I hand my hand a little up her skirt the first time, second it was straight up there, third time she had pants on but I still rubbed her- this time long enough that anyone would be game on. Nothing.

I do look like Uncle LEO and I'm sure with the area I'm in (affluent, upper middle class white) that they are not going to be offering me coffee when I walk in the door.

AsianK
06-21-14, 07:05
So I finally understand these 3/4 walls that were mentioned a few months back. At the moon in the middle of the day, I got a warm body scrub. Normally on the north side I get weak massages, but the shorter massuse knew all the right muscles to add pressure to. Left happy and would repeat if I am in the area.

Rexclay
06-21-14, 12:39
I believe she started going by the name of Maya. Use to be able to find her on another board.Any body have any additional info. I did some hunting and didn't have any luck. I'd love to track her down.

DimpleCrazy
06-22-14, 02:18
Any body have any additional info. I did some hunting and didn't have any luck. I'd love to track her down.Same here. I tried both the old numbers I had for her. Oh well. My all time favorite.

Stnick62
06-25-14, 15:24
Closed. Site up for lease.

RealSweatyHot
06-29-14, 21:03
Checked out the new girls and mangement. The girls were older and the service was about the same. Overall you get a good combination of rub and tug. Sometimes at other full service places the massage is a formality ir done rather lackluster, but here I am almost always happy.This place is Fit Foot Spa, and I tried it out based on this post. They never gave me a happy ending, they seem to be a real corporate spa based on their ads on their windows and their website. I went in, asked for a half hour massage, they took me to a room in the back with two of those beds. A kind woman asked for $40, massaged my back side for a half hour, then told me time was up. Did anybody have a sexual experience at this place? Was Jammin trolling?

AsianK
06-30-14, 13:58
This place is Fit Foot Spa, and I tried it out based on this post. They never gave me a happy ending, they seem to be a real corporate spa based on their ads on their windows and their website. I went in, asked for a half hour massage, they took me to a room in the back with two of those beds. A kind woman asked for $40, massaged my back side for a half hour, then told me time was up. Did anybody have a sexual experience at this place? Was Jammin trolling?Jammin trolling? Doubtful. He's been a good contributor to the forum. I believe back in the day when this establishment first opened, there was fun to be had. You can scroll back a few pages and find this info.

RunForGold
06-30-14, 17:36
Jammin trolling? Doubtful. He's been a good contributor to the forum. I believe back in the day when this establishment first opened, there was fun to be had. You can scroll back a few pages and find this info.I was there on Friday, wonderful massage, but no hint of anything else on the menu. I must say, it was a very enjoyable massage, I felt good when I left, but not like the old days. They probably will not stay in the.

Business long. I miss JoJo.

Panthers919
06-30-14, 21:24
Read some good reviews of this place on NR. I was pleasantly surprised. Average looking AMP lady- no short skirts here. Converted older house- clean, well looked after, well organized. The massage was excellent, professional quality, a really good working over and sensual enough too and it was for a full hour. No it is not an Orc-the Spa like place or the other 'hotter' places on the west side. But we are talking a reasonable price, a great massage, and I left happy. Total with tip $.

Numenor.Bare with me as I am a long time reader and this is my first report. Today, I visited the East St location adjacent to the muffler shop (walk-in). Parked in the back and walk around the house to the front entrance. Immediately greeted by a mid-40's AMP-7 lady who asked if I wanted 1-hour. She was wearing shorts and tank-top. I asked for the 30-min and paid the $40. I was taken to a clean, comfortable room, undressed and waited lying on the table. A different, late-30's AMP-6 lady came in, said a quick Hello, and immediately began massaging my backside. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. She stood in front of me and allowed plenty of roaming. Massage was average IMO, but she was making good effort (even climbed on top of table). Light amount of oil was used which was not noticeable afterwards at home. On the flip, no menu was discussed, but she helped me relax my stiff muscle, cleaned me up, and I left happy. Tipped her $40, and she helped me get dressed. As I left, I noticed another cute, short, AMP-7 lady. I would return in hopes of getting one of the other ladies.

Panthers919.

PillowTalk69
07-02-14, 11:31
Claiming legitimacy giving "great" massages one a "student" LMAO with no degree one with only cosmetology degree. Any PM info appreciated. Menu also appreciated. PT.

Member #5254
07-02-14, 18:12
I believe she started going by the name of Maya. Use to be able to find her on another board.She actually started going by Myla. She is still active, but I have had no luck contacting her. I have two phone numbers, she answers texts from neither one, one may actually be her civilian number, and doesn't respond to PM's on aNotheR board. She still has the suite back in the corner in the office building on 54th, and I have spoken with an old massage duo partner. They see each other from time to time, and I have even "creeped" and found her real world facebook page, but she must be satisfied with her current client list. Can't really blame her with all the LE trouble going around her in Indy. She was a real sweetie when I saw her, back when she was doing massage, just prior to her beginning full time escorting. Good luck with your search.

Heritage.

Bigvirg
07-03-14, 15:23
I was excited to see an AMP open closer to home so I took the plunge today and went in. The price was 70 instead of 60 but I understand eventually they will have to raise their prices. I was met at the door by "Amy" who took my money and then took me in for a pretty nice table shower. The room looked like one of those old gangster movies where the guy getting ready to get shot is standing on plastic. Anyway, Amy is a late 40's gal who has a banging body but a banged up face. I initially thought there were possibilities she was a dude so I did the check and it was negative. I've had better massages in my time but I've had worse. There was too much playing hard to get at the end but overall I was happy. She did try to kiss me several times but with those teeth I had to turn my head. I will probably repeat just because it's close. She never asked for a tip in advance, which I like. I gave her the standard. Happy 4th fellas.

BBIndy
07-03-14, 22:16
Bali's seems to have lost it's younger, good looking women. Last 2 visits I got older, overweight korean girls who wanted way too much for everything. Last one demanded a tip for nothing before I could leave. Didn't get her name. Just wanted to get out of there. As I drove out, LEO was sitting very close to building on east end. Maybe getting plate numbers? Or getting ready for a raid? I'm going to try a different place next time.

PillowTalk69
07-04-14, 14:21
Now in your city two ladies who are located around Emerson area who call themselves massage therapists. Granted most guys are looking for some extras and being flush at this time I would gladly donate to their holiday war chest but can't find anyone who has had the "pleasure" of their company. Saw pics of both on BP which scares the H out of me just in that respect but the hottie / younger one "the student" I would dearly love to have her "reduce" my muscle mass and "stimulate" my nether regions as she wishes. Has anyone had any experience with either of them and are they legit or "negotiable" It is so HARD to get attention these days and don't send me to an AMP they want a lot for a very little and that isn't how my money is distributed Any help would be appreciated If they are legit not interested. If alterior suggestions can be made let me know. I am not into "heavier" masseuses so prefer average sized to spinner types. Thanks for reading and HAPPY 4th.

Diet Peach
07-04-14, 15:25
My last two visits were pretty much the same at Bali. Thus, I decided to try Lina. I received an ok massage from an older therapist. Instead of being told to flip over I was told "massage over". She requested a tip after I dressed but did not press the issue when I acted like I misheard her. The massage was not worthy of a tip. I see no reason to return.

Msmith0052
07-10-14, 17:21
Checked out Jojo's old spot on the west side this week (now has a hand made sign that says Asia Massage). Should've gone to Sunny. Three ladies there, all mid-late 40's and nothing special. Mine actually looked kind of like an asian witch. Anyway, massage was actually decent but she didn't want to take care of me on the flip. Had to take things in to my own hands. Tipped $10 and got out of there. Will never go again. Used to love this place long ago.

Fanofhg22
07-15-14, 22:30
Successful handshake at Lilly Spa off of Hwy 40. Don't know therapists name but her touch was good enough that I didn't care.

Golden Country
07-17-14, 12:16
Have just had a great dream of finding a nice spot with palm trees in avon. Was great massage and reminded me more of the old JoJo on the finish. OMG it was great.

MarkDenneny
07-17-14, 14:57
Have just had a great dream of finding a nice spot with palm trees in avon. Was great massage and reminded me more of the old JoJo on the finish. OMG it was great.Were you near a pizza place?

Gimmyallurloven
07-18-14, 07:15
Yes x1000. They went from fun hot 9-10's (for Indy) to bad 5's.

If anyone is brave enough to go back, let me know how the talent has changed. I'm saving in the meantime.

My last two visits were pretty much the same at Bali. Thus, I decided to try Lina. I received an ok massage from an older therapist. Instead of being told to flip over I was told "massage over". She requested a tip after I dressed but did not press the issue when I acted like I misheard her. The massage was not worthy of a tip. I see no reason to return.

Golden Country
07-18-14, 12:20
Were you near a pizza place?Near the ammo supply stote.

I Love Hjs 2
07-19-14, 17:08
The Little Mermaid out west is agreeable to a nice hand shake but it takes several visits in a comfort level before that will happen but it can happen!

Went to the place on South Franklin that doesn't advertise. Very substandard massage. She kept doing the same stroke over and over and over it over as if he's trying to kill time to waste out the hour. I had to actually ask for extras and then she was for 60 dollars or nothing. After a long ago she Asian finally settled on the only because I just wanted satisfaction and vowed never to go there ever again. Handshake was very mechanical and she stopped at right the crucial point as if the fireworks were over. Waste of time.

Kramer17
07-20-14, 11:39
Yes x1000. They went from fun hot 9-10's (for Indy) to bad 5's.

If anyone is brave enough to go back, let me know how the talent has changed. I'm saving in the meantime.I saw Coco last week, she is a 7 on AMP scale. Nice body, mid 30's and down for whatever. I enjoyed my time.

Msmith0052
07-20-14, 20:33
Checked out O Spa which is in the old Dove Spa location. Walked in and there were two asian women both wearing scrubs; I knew it would be tough for extras after seeing that. Got a very, very good massage from Sunny but no hint of any extras. You won't find anything here but a good massage (which I assumed but had to try).

Don't know if they have the old table shower in the back or not. The rest of the setup is the exact same.

AsianK
07-24-14, 10:00
Decided to try a new place from my usual. Walked into the office and there is a stairway. At the top of the stairway moley mama yells down come up to get massage. During the massage the music stops and all you hear is tick tock from the clock. In my mind it was more of an explosion ready to detonate. The table felt like it was going to collapse every time she sat on it. After long strokes and a pudgy stomach poking me, she asked for the flip. Had to keep my eyes closed due to giant mole on her face. I couldn't get out of there fast enough, and she wants to offer some candy. No thank you, and I shall not return.

Gspotville
07-24-14, 15:05
Coming to visit Indy in couple of weeks and will be staying downtown. I won't have a car so I was wondering if you can recommend something downtown, body rubs with extras, asian or private residence / hotel incalls. Thanks.

ShyOldGuy
07-24-14, 16:24
Has anyone ventured into the Foot place behind Burger King and Taco Bell in Avon?

Fredhand
07-31-14, 02:12
Went to the old Dove now the O Spa. Sunny was her name. Younger than most of the northside Asian bodyworkers. Wears black frame glasses that make her look even younger (to me-but I'm old). The massage was one of the best I have had in many years. A towel is used to cover on the flip. Don't think it will lead to a rub and tug (it is Carmel) but I will return. Thirty minutes is forty dollars but you will only get a backrub. One hour is seventy. I'm going to treat myself and get a two hour rub the next time. I asked her if they were planning on bringing the table shower back but she did not answer me. Stay safe.

TR7575
08-01-14, 00:40
Have had 3 dreams about sunny days over last several months. The first two were nice but yesterday's was a nightmare. It seemed like a good dream for most of my hourlong nap, but like the others there was no consistency to the others in my dreams, and the massage was only ok but the parting was unsweet sorrow. Alas, language differences may have been the cause, or sometimes when you have spicy Chinese food you instead only get bad dreams. Maybe next time it will be more agreeable. Maybe not, but I may be tempted to try a different venue next time.

XandirHunt
08-02-14, 12:15
Have had 3 dreams about sunny days over last several months. The first two were nice but yesterday's was a nightmare. It seemed like a good dream for most of my hourlong nap, but like the others there was no consistency to the others in my dreams, and the massage was only ok but the parting was unsweet sorrow. Alas, language differences may have been the cause, or sometimes when you have spicy Chinese food you instead only get bad dreams. Maybe next time it will be more agreeable. Maybe not, but I may be tempted to try a different venue next time.There was a report of a MP in Avon under investigation for prostitution. Didn't reveal a name, so I am sure it is best to AVOID Sunny, Bali, and even the Palm tree place.

Xdc96
08-03-14, 17:42
Visited by her uncle http://wishtv.com/2014/07/29/avon-massage-parlor-at-center-of-prostitution-investigation/.

Mwdude
08-04-14, 09:05
Visited by her uncle http://wishtv.com/2014/07/29/avon-massage-parlor-at-center-of-prostitution-investigation/."Hendricks County Drug Task Force is leading the investigation".

Yet no mention of drugs.

ShyOldGuy
08-04-14, 09:57
Visited by her uncle http://wishtv.com/2014/07/29/avon-massage-parlor-at-center-of-prostitution-investigation/.

Have had 3 dreams about sunny days over last several months. The first two were nice but yesterday's was a nightmare. It seemed like a good dream for most of my hourlong nap, but like the others there was no consistency to the others in my dreams, and the massage was only ok but the parting was unsweet sorrow. Alas, language differences may have been the cause, or sometimes when you have spicy Chinese food you instead only get bad dreams. Maybe next time it will be more agreeable. Maybe not, but I may be tempted to try a different venue next time.TR7575, Surprised they were still open on the 31st after the raid on the 28th. But then again, the one on 10th street was raided a few months ago and now it is open again or are those just old ads still showing up?

Stay safe you all.

Jammin 2
08-04-14, 12:30
TR7575, Surprised they were still open on the 31st after the raid on the 28th. But then again, the one on 10th street was raided a few months ago and now it is open again or are those just old ads still showing up?

Stay safe you all.The one on 10th was reopen recently. It had similar management style, signs, prices. Etc. I felt foolish to retry, as I had been previously disappointed. The girl I drew was full figured, but then on the negotiations, I agreed to 60 for HR, but then when that started and I tried to touch her chest, I was told that would be more money. I declined to pay any more. Further her technique for the HJ was poor. No tease, just all rushed as if my member was the chain on an old lawnmower that wouldn't start.

Can someone post or PM me their best negotiated prices at these upsell joints? I am not one for negotiating much, so I would probably avoid, but it is really 100 for topless HJ? 140 for BJ and 200 for FS? I know I pay much less elsewhere.

Diet Peach
08-05-14, 18:37
Decided to TOFT and see what happens. Left happy but not as happy as I should have at the standard price I paid. Beauty and more can be found elsewhere.

Jammin 2
08-06-14, 11:06
Visited Palm Tree, found out I had been there before. Saw a familiar provider that used to work at Sunny down the road. Had a good massage, $0. 6 for the hr and no negotiations with std prices for HJ. I believe menu is open / similar to Sunny. I will return.

Dgd600
08-06-14, 21:43
http://indianapolis.nuvo.net/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-touch-asian-style-body-work/9966133

ShyOldGuy
08-07-14, 15:53
http://indianapolis.nuvo.net/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-touch-asian-style-body-work/9966133Isn't that the old blue light place?

Dgd600
08-07-14, 17:31
Isn't that the old blue light place?No, different location next to 465. No signage.

Joe Mobo
08-14-14, 20:52
Well Joe TOFTT at Luna's tonight. This was close to home thought I would give it a try. I hate driving all the way to the west side all the time, well I learned my lesson. She was Chinese about a seven I'm guessing. She spoke little or no English or Chinese for that matter during session. The massage was pretty good but nothing special. I put out all the signs but no play for Joe and the twins. I have a rule no tip for no play. I guess that's a little hard but that's just the way I roll. I always tip well for good service. Anyway you might want to avoid unless you just want a mediocre massage I guess as always WMMV. Where did Nana, BeBe, Hannah, Tiffany, CoCo, and Susie, and a lot of others all go Ha Ha.

AsianK
08-18-14, 19:40
Looks like Fishers Finest is staking out a place.

Theo Guderian
08-19-14, 14:52
Looks like Fishers Finest is staking out a place.I've not relaxed in quite some time since the uncle visited, figured he would keep an eye out.

Thanks for the heads up.

Gesco
08-19-14, 17:12
I foolishly tried the Red Bean on West Wash the other day. Bad massage, ended ok I guess, but then took the towels and washcloths used on me, folded them back up, and placed them back on the massage table for the next guy. I suppose the hand written sign in the window and the fact the girl was sleeping on the couch in the front room should have been warning enough, but avoid this at all costs. Just completely gross.

Dagon Debaer
08-19-14, 23:48
Last week passed a place with a handwritten sign in the window along a southside street north of you Indy (Name is same as an old Dallas QB's first). A little west from where 65 crosses it. Today, sign was backwards. Anyone know anything about this one?

Bigvirg
08-25-14, 18:22
Checked out Suite H today and wow what a great time. The TS was long and amazing. The massage was probably a 6 or 7 on the scale but I chose medium pressure. I only took the average tip that I use and actually felt bad about only giving her that much. I told her I would catch her on the flip side and slide her some more $. Don't want to get too detailed because I want this one to be around for awhile. Speaking of which, the parlor on west 10th keeps getting raided and it doesn't seem to phase them. They still want way too much for services rendered.

Buster B
08-26-14, 17:57
Some may remember me and for those who don't hopefully my ancient history of posting might mean something. Long story short I am downtown looking for something special and discreet. I have just now begun to look through the postings to learn on my own but my time is short. Any old mongers out there that can give cowboy hat wearing buster b some guidance on out call would be much appreciated. Message me. If not. I understand.

Mcrabopple
08-29-14, 14:19
Checked out Suite H today and wow what a great time. The TS was long and amazing. The massage was probably a 6 or 7 on the scale but I chose medium pressure. I only took the average tip that I use and actually felt bad about only giving her that much. I told her I would catch her on the flip side and slide her some more $. Don't want to get too detailed because I want this one to be around for awhile. Speaking of which, the parlor on west 10th keeps getting raided and it doesn't seem to phase them. They still want way too much for services rendered.Just paid a visit and I concur.

SexInSTL
08-30-14, 14:10
For the last year, on my way through Indianapolis, I'd stop by Star Spa in Effingham, IL, about 2 hours west of Indianapolis. It was a sure thing and just what I was looking for in an AMP.

Not anymore. Tried to stop by today and it was all closed up, checked online and found this:

http://m.herald-review.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/prostitution-front-alleged/article_6d3eba4d-a1ed-5661-a6b1-746241e5227c.html?mobile_touch=true

Ugh. I liked the small town anominity of it.

Anyone recommend something safe and sure in Indianapolis?

Strip Junkie
08-31-14, 19:13
For the last year, on my way through Indianapolis, I'd stop by Star Spa in Effingham, IL, about 2 hours west of Indianapolis. It was a sure thing and just what I was looking for in an AMP.

Not anymore. Tried to stop by today and it was all closed up, checked online and found this:

http://m.herald-review.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/prostitution-front-alleged/article_6d3eba4d-a1ed-5661-a6b1-746241e5227c.html?mobile_touch=true

Ugh. I liked the small town anominity of it.

Anyone recommend something safe and sure in Indianapolis?Its just election year politics. Uncle likes to hit a couple of AMPs prior to the elections so that they can point to it and ensure everyone that they are being protected against the vile, evil, dangerous women who were working there. Of course the only reason that they hit the AMPs is because they are easy. They don't carry guns like the Meth and Heroin dealers. Anyway, once the elections are over for awhile, there will probably be a replacement AMP move into town. As for Indy, read the forum.

Kramer17
09-02-14, 02:06
What would most likely happen if you happen to be on the table while an AMP gets busted? I have never read about a customer being arrested in these raids. That is my biggest concern about going to them.

Strip Junkie
09-02-14, 19:45
What would most likely happen if you happen to be on the table while an AMP gets busted? I have never read about a customer being arrested in these raids. That is my biggest concern about going to them.All that would happen is that the police would detain you for a little while, asking questions trying to get you to incriminate yourself. If you keep calm and just repeat that you were there for a massage only, and that you didn't ask for, expected, were offered, or received any extras, then they will let you go. That is assuming that you don't have any warrants already out for you or give LEO any cause to suspect anymore than what you have told them.

The guys who get busted are the ones that visit after the raid when Uncle decides to put on a little sting, and they come in and attempt to negotiate for extras. As soon as they mention a price, they are arrested. If you find a place that you like, take a visit or two to find out who works there before you try to get more than just a legit massage. And then if you visit and all of the girls are different, either leave or be especially on guard. Some of the LEO girls give a really good massage and have been known to do a little bit of light teasing trying to elicit the response that they want you to give. It drives them nuts when you don't take the bait.

AsianK
09-03-14, 11:44
All that would happen is that the police would detain you for a little while, asking questions trying to get you to incriminate yourself. If you keep calm and just repeat that you were there for a massage only, and that you didn't ask for, expected, were offered, or received any extras, then they will let you go. That is assuming that you don't have any warrants already out for you or give LEO any cause to suspect anymore than what you have told them.

The guys who get busted are the ones that visit after the raid when Uncle decides to put on a little sting, and they come in and attempt to negotiate for extras. As soon as they mention a price, they are arrested. If you find a place that you like, take a visit or two to find out who works there before you try to get more than just a legit massage. And then if you visit and all of the girls are different, either leave or be especially on guard. Some of the LEO girls give a really good massage and have been known to do a little bit of light teasing trying to elicit the response that they want you to give. It drives them nuts when you don't take the bait.Agrees with St. J!!

Stay calm. They will ask questions / make comments trying to make you lose your cool and incriminate yourself. From personal experience, they have said " we know they just grab on your junk and give you a HJ". Or " all the other guys I have pulled over said you get a happy ending there". Just deny and say "all I got was a massage" if they had evidence, you would be hearing your Miranda rights.

Treyy
09-05-14, 13:10
Visited Downtown massage recently (http://downtownmassageindy.com/Home.html). They requested credit card info over the phone to secure registration. Therapist, Melody decent looking 30-something white gal-red hair. Great massage skills. Was upsold to sensual massage ($1. 1) that wasn't much of anything, no HE just self service. Intimated that more available with increased tip but after the initial damages was having none of that. 5 days later my credit card was hit with unauthorized charges. No proof it was them but it seems the most likely culprit. Mongers beware.

Treyy.

Tm1976
09-05-14, 17:50
Is this the same Toni who worked at Shizam last year?

She was awesome.

I am mostly a massage guy, so I would love to find her again.Toni works in Terre haute now. She goes by the name Cassie.

MarkDenneny
09-05-14, 23:09
Toni works in Terre haute now. She goes by the name Cassie.Is she worth the drive?

BeastMode
09-05-14, 23:25
Is she worth the drive?Can confirm. Good times can be had. Made my time spent in terre haute worth the visit.

Hold Caulfield
09-05-14, 23:57
Visited Downtown massage recently (http://downtownmassageindy.com/Home.html). They requested credit card info over the phone to secure registration. Therapist, Melody decent looking 30-something white gal-red hair. Great massage skills. Was upsold to sensual massage ($1. 1) that wasn't much of anything, no HE just self service. Intimated that more available with increased tip but after the initial damages was having none of that. 5 days later my credit card was hit with unauthorized charges. No proof it was them but it seems the most likely culprit. Mongers beware.

Treyy.I've been in the hobby for close to a decade, and I have never, but never used a credit card. In fact, I leave my wallet with my ID and CCs locked in the trunk of my car and difficult to spot without spending some time searching. I do this before I get to the SPA.

All I walk in with is the cash I expect to spend and my car key. NOTHING ELSE (especially not my cell phone) that could identify me or that one of the other girls could get info from while I'm in the TS.

If a Spa where you can reasonably expect to get services other than just a massage asks for a CC up front, run don't walk the other way.

My 2 cents.

Holden Caulfield.

ShyOldGuy
09-06-14, 17:37
Anyone been here?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-at-77-s-girls-school-rd/10968907

Prince Numenor
09-09-14, 17:20
Nice table shower- nice place- ok massage- above average girl / woman in short shorts- touchable- standard rates but watch out for the upsell and wanted $ upfront- for me probably not worth the money spent but for the well heeled- go enjoy yourself and you will!

Numenor.

RunForGold
09-11-14, 08:27
Does anyone know if Bobo is still around Indianapolis? I know she was 'detained' earlier in the summer, but wonder if she has found a new home. PM is fine. Thanks.

Strip Junkie
09-11-14, 19:46
Does anyone know if Bobo is still around Indianapolis? I know she was 'detained' earlier in the summer, but wonder if she has found a new home. PM is fine. Thanks.Detained often turns into deported if the girl is not a US citizen and they have anything at all on her.

TommyTopp
09-12-14, 12:15
Been away for awhile, missed the days when you had a good UTR provider that you could hit up. Anyways, got an itch and started to explore what was out there to see if I could find a gem but instead I found this ads that seems to be linked to an LEO. They usually didn't advertise to get a bust like this so kind of strange. Didn't see any comments on here so I thought I would at least let people know before I go back into hibernation. The ad is under Massage in backpage and also in nuvo.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy-southside/8934887

Stay safe.

Ken Indy
09-13-14, 18:46
Been away for awhile, missed the days when you had a good UTR provider that you could hit up. Anyways, got an itch and started to explore what was out there to see if I could find a gem but instead I found this ads that seems to be linked to an LEO. They usually didn't advertise to get a bust like this so kind of strange. Didn't see any comments on here so I thought I would at least let people know before I go back into hibernation. The ad is under Massage in backpage and also in nuvo.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy-southside/8934887

Stay safe.At first, I thought it was just a strangely short ad with unusual hours. Looking into it, I was beginning to wonder why you thought it was from an uncle. Then I found out. Wow. Thank you. Fellow mongers, avoid.

XandirHunt
09-14-14, 02:47
At first, I thought it was just a strangely short ad with unusual hours. Looking into it, I was beginning to wonder why you thought it was from an uncle. Then I found out. Wow. Thank you. Fellow mongers, avoid.No kidding guys. Kind of lazy for our girls in blue, huh?

BTW, went to the Perfect Touch in Plainfield. Decent massage, but no action.

Msmith0052
09-14-14, 08:28
At first, I thought it was just a strangely short ad with unusual hours. Looking into it, I was beginning to wonder why you thought it was from an uncle. Then I found out. Wow. Thank you. Fellow mongers, avoid.What am I missing? How did you know it is linked? I googled the number and saw it liked to Emperor Massage. Just trying to become more educated.

Assmanoh
09-14-14, 09:50
At first, I thought it was just a strangely short ad with unusual hours. Looking into it, I was beginning to wonder why you thought it was from an uncle. Then I found out. Wow. Thank you. Fellow mongers, avoid.Google the number, all 10 digits, xxx-xxx-xxxx.

You'll see a result linked to an officer Pulley as the owner of this phone.

Assmanoh
09-14-14, 09:55
At first, I thought it was just a strangely short ad with unusual hours. Looking into it, I was beginning to wonder why you thought it was from an uncle. Then I found out. Wow. Thank you. Fellow mongers, avoid.Google the number, all 10 digits, xxx-xxx-xxxx.

You'll see a result linked to an officer Pulley as the owner of this phone.

JustLking20
09-14-14, 19:41
Anybody been to Royal Orchid Spa in Carmel and had a good experience? I went once and got a decent massage but nothing else, just wondering if I'm wasting my time.

BBIndy
09-15-14, 01:39
Anyone been here?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-at-77-s-girls-school-rd/10968907It's good if you like korean women with a few extra pounds. Just like present day Bali's, with some of the same girls. No young spinners here, but they're friendly.

Joe Behot
09-15-14, 21:56
Anybody been to Royal Orchid Spa in Carmel and had a good experience? I went once and got a decent massage but nothing else, just wondering if I'm wasting my time.Massage only with older ladies.

Entendre
09-15-14, 22:49
New to the site but have been to a few places:

East St.

Been here 3 xs. First two with Nancy (amazing massage), welcomed touching, DFK with no negotiations HE. $ total.

Suit H:

Older woman, no name given. Got the TS and sub par massage. On the flip, she wanted. 6 for HE and touching her. Implied more money more fun. $. 2 total. First time I've had prices.

East. St.

Went back looking for Nancy, was told she was gone, I walked out and headed to Hong Kong. Angela, nice looking, talkative. On the flip she motioned and I smiled. $ total no other options implied.

Is FS available in Indy??

DudleyB
09-16-14, 02:22
It's good if you like korean women with a few extra pounds. Just like present day Bali's, with some of the same girls. No young spinners here, but they're friendly.What were they offering??

Assmanoh
09-16-14, 13:39
Went to one AMP this weekend and just got a HJ. Never been there so I was just checking the place out.

Later that afternoon I was ready to go again so I went to a familiar location to me. The woman was also familiar but from another AMP. She asked if I waned CFS but I said I was a little light on the donation. She took much less and gave great service. That was a nice surprise.

Entendre
09-16-14, 16:05
How often to specialist move? I really loved the massage she gave and each time got better. She kissed me, during her shake she would whisper in my ear. How can you expect to be comfortable with a person when you have no idea if she will be there the next time? If anyone runs accross a Nancy (new at your AMP) PM me so I can check it out.

XandirHunt
09-18-14, 15:15
Tried the Perfect Touch parlor in Plainfield. Massage was good, but nothing else. No signage and hard to identify.

May have better luck with a second visit, but I usually just go somewhere new.

Redward46
09-19-14, 19:58
Sophia and Anna are hot tonight. Dreams are possible. Tell them Ed sent you!

Bubbler99
09-20-14, 12:15
Found one on BP that is quite nice. Full body massage. Does great job. Leave satisfied.

On Indy BP site. Yummy-complete-body-rub-42/10504223.

1 for an hour of her time. Well worth it.We exchanged a couple of emails, she asked for my number and said she'd text me her info. But I never heard from her again.

If we're already emailing, why text at all? Unless she's using / collecting numbers for some other reason.

Ziggy1
09-24-14, 22:38
Hi fellow mongers. I'm coming to Indy and need a recommendation as it has been years since I was there on a regular basis. Here is the catch- I need somewhere where my (very identifiable) work vehicle will not stand out like a sore thumb. The last thing I need is someone making a problem for me. Any suggestions for somewhere like a stripmall or a place where it wouldn't be far fetched that I'd be at. I'll be working on the northside but can travel if I need to. Thanks.

Stnick62
09-24-14, 23:31
Got home tonight turned on the news and Bali and Palm busted. Two others also in Indy but I don't know the names.

HunterGatherer
09-25-14, 11:27
Got home tonight turned on the news and Bali and Palm busted. Two others also in Indy but I don't know the names.Love Bean and the one on Brightway. The Blue Light Special place.

I'd stay away from Avon / West Indy for awhile. I can think of two others that will probably be next.

HunterGatherer
09-25-14, 13:18
Sunny and Shangri-La. Operating without licenses. Closed.

Assmanoh
09-29-14, 08:28
Thinking of heading west with all the heat here in Indy.

Is CFS available there?

Joe Mobo
09-29-14, 13:30
Goddess Danni Cmt. I went to north side for appointment approximately three months ago. I think she lives in California and travels to Indiana frequently. She gives a nude massage and has a very nice body. The cost was $$ if you are smart save your money. She didn't speak three words the whole time I was there. No touching is allowed period. She travels with her little dog Lance. While I was getting my massage he climbed on top of my clothes and urinated all over them. I know funny now but not funny then. She will be in town 10/5-10/10 I cannot recommend and as always YMMV.

Playwithme483
09-29-14, 19:31
I'm not usually much of a body rub type guy. Can anyone tell me the typical rate for a two-girl body rub with a hand ending? Just the rubdown and handshake. No extras and minimal hand roaming on the girls. Some groping allowed. What would be a reasonable rate for that kind of service? If you have an idea about one girl vs two that would be helpful too.

Thanks in advance.

WhatsUp73
09-30-14, 02:37
I'm not usually much of a body rub type guy. Can anyone tell me the typical rate for a two-girl body rub with a hand ending? Just the rubdown and handshake. No extras and minimal hand roaming on the girls. Some groping allowed. What would be a reasonable rate for that kind of service? If you have an idea about one girl vs two that would be helpful too.

Thanks in advance.Most body rub girls charge 60-80 an hour for one girl, plus whatever tip you want to give, unless they are extremely pretty, in which case they sometimes charge more. 4 hand is more fun but of course costs twice as much, unless they are running a 4 hand special, you can always ask.

Mcrabopple
09-30-14, 11:09
Met Lucky last week (been there a couple of days). About a 6 on the AMP scale but a terrific body. Excellent massage and fantastic finish. Didn't inquire about the menu available.

Ilapp
09-30-14, 15:20
Thinking of heading west with all the heat here in Indy.

Is CFS available there?Was there couple weeks ago.

Micha
10-01-14, 22:48
Hey fellas, I am fixing to start making weekend trips to Indy area for business reasons in a couple weeks, and was hoping to find a good place to frequent for some good fun. If it can be helped though, I would like to keep it closer to southeast end of town, as I'll likely get called on short notice to run down towards Cinci often.

Two Nutts
10-02-14, 21:33
Anybody have anything good or bad to say about this place?

BigHornedSheep
10-03-14, 01:27
Any tips prior to visiting Peony?

MarkDenneny
10-03-14, 09:12
Any tips prior to visiting Peony?It never dawned on me until now, but the plural of Peony is Peonies, which sounds a lot like "penis. ".

Take a few liberties, and the place is nearly called "Penis Massage. ".

Other than that, I've never been there, and have seen more bad reviews than good reviews.

Gesco
10-07-14, 12:31
Any tips prior to visiting Peony?Go with low expectations. I've had tease after tease there, from table shower to, 'All done' and never been all done.

I've never heard of anyone being all done.

It's very consistently almost done.

Zugash
10-07-14, 14:56
I've only seen one report, and it was not the most complimentary. Ads look good. Anyone with some insight? PM response, please.

Z.

Andersonian
10-08-14, 14:08
Went for a visit today, 60 for the hour. Just a average massage from a tall thin girl in early 30's. She was very nice but not even a slight hint of extras. No doors just curtan hanging. I don't get to Indy often but when I do I like to partake in some fun, Its a little disapointing when no fun is had. But I will continue trying different places until I find the right one. I am from Anderson and its very dead for action.

RedFox2120
10-08-14, 23:23
I recently tried the place that is on the west side. The girls here are 9's and 10's. I'm talking about a body so good a tear came to my eye haha. Headlights were big, perky, and I want to say real. My masseuse was Amy but the massage was really crappy and really worth it so take the half hour.

If you are a hungry person this place is great because the menu is very expansive. Not only is it expansive but it feels like if your girlfriend cooked it for you. The really big downside is that it will leave you wallet hurting. The price is double of what it is at other places even for the basics. If you do go there you might as well splurge and get the 3 course instead of just getting the appetizer. It will run you about the cost of two regular AMPs where you leave happy but you get more.

Stnick62
10-10-14, 17:06
I recently tried the place that is on the west side. The girls here are 9's and 10's. I'm talking about a body so good a tear came to my eye haha. Headlights were big, perky, and I want to say real. My masseuse was Amy but the massage was really crappy and really worth it so take the half hour.

If you are a hungry person this place is great because the menu is very expansive. Not only is it expansive but it feels like if your girlfriend cooked it for you. The really big downside is that it will leave you wallet hurting. The price is double of what it is at other places even for the basics. If you do go there you might as well splurge and get the 3 course instead of just getting the appetizer. It will run you about the cost of two regular AMPs where you leave happy but you get more.Might give this a try if I had any idea which westside location to visit. Just a hint or two would help.

DudleyB
10-11-14, 04:03
Might give this a try if I had any idea which westside location to visit. Just a hint or two would help.I know I sent the guy a PM but he hasn't responded. Just a little hint would be helpful.

Oksure499
10-11-14, 07:38
Might give this a try if I had any idea which westside location to visit. Just a hint or two would help.I can tell you where it is not. The FitFoot at JoJo's old place behind the novelty store. Masseuse was meh, massage was meh, no doors, no extras. Perhaps YMMV but I will not repeat.

Gimmyallurloven
10-11-14, 08:08
I tried the only place I knew of on the West side, Lina. Huge mistake. Very poor quality massage, shorted me 10 min, and nothing extra.

Hints or a PM would be appreciated.

Might give this a try if I had any idea which westside location to visit. Just a hint or two would help.

DudleyB
10-11-14, 09:40
Might give this a try if I had any idea which westside location to visit. Just a hint or two would help.Give us a hint please. All the ones I know of are closed.

I Love Hjs 2
10-11-14, 12:09
I've only seen one report, and it was not the most complimentary. Ads look good. Anyone with some insight? PM response, please.

Z.ALL sizzle, no steak. I'll PM you.

BTW, guys, hit up the eastmost Carmel location. Standard, good massage, heavy backside teasing during last five minutes and asked if I wanted more time. Got an extra 1/2 hour, just to see what's up. Got the old bait and switch. She was very personable, but would not get near anything sensitive.

Due to the recent busts, looks like the only places for extras are for longtimers. I actually have three places NOT on the west or southside where they always take casre of me cause they know me. It pays to become a regular. In each case, I was a regular and developed a rapport, then extras magically appeared.

RedFox2120
10-11-14, 12:37
You will leave satisfied. Also it is a place in new york.

DudleyB
10-11-14, 12:52
You will leave satisfied. Also it is a place in new york.Please give me another hint?

Gimmyallurloven
10-11-14, 14:31
That doesn't help me. Can you PM?

You will leave satisfied. Also it is a place in new york.

WhatsUp73
10-12-14, 01:40
ALL sizzle, no steak. I'll PM you.

BTW, guys, hit up the eastmost Carmel location. Standard, good massage, heavy backside teasing during last five minutes and asked if I wanted more time. Got an extra 1/2 hour, just to see what's up. Got the old bait and switch. She was very personable, but would not get near anything sensitive.

Due to the recent busts, looks like the only places for extras are for longtimers. I actually have three places NOT on the west or southside where they always take casre of me cause they know me. It pays to become a regular. In each case, I was a regular and developed a rapport, then extras magically appeared.This doesn't always work. I was a regular at Sunrise last year, all was well for a while, then all of a sudden- boom not leaving happy any more. They would not give me a reason.

Shagging Dog
10-12-14, 09:45
Not sure if this is funny or another reminder for all of us to always be wary. I'm a bit of a regular here and expectations were running high as I was prepared to fully relax and enjoy a shower afterward. Then another customer left early and was shouting at the proprietor about wanting his money back and that he either had or had not been touched inappropriately (really couldn't quite tell). Said if he didn't get his money back he was calling the cops, blah. Blah. Blah. After he left there were animated discussions among the 2 on the staff and then on the phone. Net for me was a decision to rush my session, forget the shower and leave early. Only thing I'm sure of is that the guy was a complete ass. I drove by after eating in the area and there was no sign of uncle. Even the best hobbies have creeps in the club I guess.

DudleyB
10-12-14, 10:39
That doesn't help me. Can you PM?Me either Just PM me please.

Prince Numenor
10-12-14, 12:53
I went about a year ago. It's a few miles further south of Joe Jin's. Not much of a massage but many extras available at a price- negotiating is possible. The girl was about a 7- accommodating. The place was a bit of a pit (might have improved) and the mamasan had cats- probably with fleas as the girl was complaining about bites on her legs. I left a bit itchy.

Numenor.

Anybody have anything good or bad to say about this place?

Ellpo1318
10-12-14, 16:52
You will leave satisfied. Also it is a place in new york.Dying for a better hint than this. Brand new here and to the sport but I just posted 3 reviews in the BP section if that counts for any skin in the game.

I Love Hjs 2
10-12-14, 19:45
Me either Just PM me please.Not too hard. Look at the names of all the places in town. Now, how many sound like they could be a city? Hint, very, very, VERY few. Ot you just google the name of every spa in town, then see if it's a NY city.

(On a side note, I'm seeing a lot of questions being asked that could have been answered by just doing some research in this thread. Not directed at you guys, just something I've noticed.).

MainStreet
10-12-14, 23:04
I can make this a little more vague. L-O-L-A Lola, great lyrics.

You will leave satisfied. Also it is a place in new york..

RedFox2120
10-12-14, 23:29
Dying for a better hint than this. Brand new here and to the sport but I just posted 3 reviews in the BP section if that counts for any skin in the game.Nothing personal just don't want to give this place too much attention. I responded to seniors that pmed me but am leaving it to others if they want to share. Not really sure how it works with sharing info tbh.

DudleyB
10-13-14, 07:10
Nothing personal just don't want to give this place too much attention. I responded to seniors that pmed me but am leaving it to others if they want to share. Not really sure how it works with sharing info tbh.Ohhh! I thought you was just being a dick!! I understand about you not wanting to much attention put on this place. I know I wouldn't, Ill try to figure it out. Always Be Safe Guys DB.

Pdaw1541
10-16-14, 13:16

If you are a hungry person this place is great because the menu is very expansive. Not only is it expansive but it feels like if your girlfriend cooked it for you. The really big downside is that it will leave you wallet hurting. The price is double of what it is at other places even for the basics. If you do go there you might as well splurge and get the 3 course instead of just getting the appetizer. It will run you about the cost of two regular AMPs where you leave happy but you get more.I completely agree with RedFox. I went there today and had Amy and she is unbelievable. She is definitely a strong 9. She will only be here till Saturday then she is going back to LA, so if you have been thinking about seeing her, go see her in the next few days. Prices are high, but please take my word, it is well worth it.

RedFox2120
10-16-14, 22:48
I completely agree with RedFox. I went there today and had Amy and she is unbelievable. She is definitely a strong 9. She will only be here till Saturday then she is going back to LA, so if you have been thinking about seeing her, go see her in the next few days. Prices are high, but please take my word, it is well worth it.Damn I guess I won't be seeing her again. I'd go back but I don't want to break the bank.

Pdaw1541
10-16-14, 23:07
Damn I guess I won't be seeing her again. I'd go back but I don't want to break the bank.Redfox, Just you a p / m.

Thaute
10-17-14, 20:59
Since the avon shut downs I've been a little leary. Been a couple places, no luck at one but left happy at the other twice, although it was a soso experience. I can pm info. I'd really like to become a rugular at another decent place if I could find it.

XandirHunt
10-19-14, 16:41
Totally agree. Thought suite h would be good (near my workplace), but last time I was rushed through.

Left happy, but quick massage and out the door.

Finally realized the place out west everyone mentions. Been there a couple times under the old names.

Noticed Shangrila is advertising again. Doesn't seem safe to me.

Called a BP masseuse, and she was unavailable because she had her grandkids. Ugh.

Since the avon shut downs I've been a little leary. Been a couple places, no luck at one but left happy at the other twice, although it was a soso experience. I can pm info. I'd really like to become a rugular at another decent place if I could find it.

Joe Behot
10-20-14, 19:29
Stopped by suite h this weekend. Cindy. A little chunky. Paid for the hour. After 20 minutes of lackluster rubbing, flipped and finished in total 30 minutes. Will not go back. If you do, only pay for 30 minutes.

Totally agree. Thought suite h would be good (near my workplace), but last time I was rushed through.

Left happy, but quick massage and out the door.

Finally realized the place out west everyone mentions. Been there a couple times under the old names.

Noticed Shangrila is advertising again. Doesn't seem safe to me.

Called a BP masseuse, and she was unavailable because she had her grandkids. Ugh.

Zugash
10-20-14, 22:37

Left happy, but quick massage and out the door..I had a similar experience at H, and it took me two days to get it. Sorry. Only masagee here now. Come back 30 minutes. Came back, same message, etc.

Z.

MegoFast
10-21-14, 10:28
I think there may be some confusion here about where Suite H is. There are actually 2 suite H's on the southside. One on Emerson and another on East St. I think most people her are referring to Emerson, however I know Cindy works on East St.

IrishPunk120
10-21-14, 11:02
Traveling to Indy Tuesday and Wednesday. Looking for a good location with a full and expansive menu. Any suggestion and whom I should see would be awesome. Looked at board but since I'm not familiar with the city idk exactly where the locations are on the " westside" etc. Feel free to PM me.

Golfer72
10-21-14, 11:19
Already miss her. Damn, she was spectacular.

SlipperySlope1
10-21-14, 13:06
Been awhile since I've gotten a massage and wanted a good one today. Quite stiff from working out. Went to Imperial and had a new girl who gave a decent massage and didn't tease at all. Kinda lame.

FSexperience
10-22-14, 17:03
Traveling to Indy Tuesday and Wednesday. Looking for a good location with a full and expansive menu. Any suggestion and whom I should see would be awesome. Looked at board but since I'm not familiar with the city idk exactly where the locations are on the " westside" etc. Feel free to PM me.I will be traveling today and tomorrow as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I will be in the Fishers Area.

BagoHammer1
10-23-14, 11:03
I've helped others in the past and hope someone can help me. Looking for a good standard fare or better massage parlor on the east side or west side. I'm not willing to pay out that much for place by the barber shop. I've been to Luna and was not happy. I enjoyed Suite H on Emerson, but was rushed and I'm not sure if there is much of a menu. I've been to the place on Arlington and E Washington and left not happy. I'm curious if the back door option is still around on rockville.

Anyone have experience at the http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-to-shangri-la-spa-8100-e-us-hwy-36-suite-2-avon-in-46123/1098586.

And http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-health-center-in-plainfield/9001894 I've been here before but the prices were similar to The Barber shop. I wonder if it has changed.

Please PM if you have any good info.

BagoHammer1
10-23-14, 11:05
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-open-today-new-management-new-girls/8711516

I did not leave like I wanted to. Anyone else have info otherwise? PM so we have a few things left to enjoy.

Hammer.

XandirHunt
10-24-14, 15:34
Went to the Fit Foot Spa behind the Tastys.

Went well enough. Not best looking gal, but I was happy.

Evansville Man
10-28-14, 09:14
I will be traveling today and tomorrow as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I will be in the Fishers Area.Did anyone PM you any info, or did you just have to search on your own?

BagoHammer1
10-28-14, 09:32
Did anyone PM you any info, or did you just have to search on your own?Everything is in flux. If you RTFF you would see that we had a lot of parlors shut down. Everyone is bummed and afraid to share info because they don't want to lose what is left. Indy has been targeted quite a bit lately by LEO.

Andersonian
10-28-14, 16:17
Found a place that gave a very good massage. I have been there twice in the last 10 days. East side just a little south of two intersecting president streets. Just south of a fast food place that has the meats.

Shagging Dog
10-28-14, 18:16
I tried to check out the new relatively new listing on West 71st. Called and tried the door where "walk ins are welcome" but no response either way. Location while a little run down was encouraging for being somewhat private or away from the higher traffic areas but no sign of activity. Didn't get any itches scratched!

Tim P14
10-28-14, 22:02
Found a place that gave a very good massage. I have been there twice in the last 10 days. East side just a little south of two intersecting president streets. Just south of a fast food place that has the meats.Maybe I'm forgetting a street, but I can get the east / west president, but who is the north south president? Franklin wasn't a president. That is the only street I can imagine that you mean. Rural, Sherman, Emerson, Arlington, Shadeland, Post, Mitthoffer, Obama, German Church Ritter.

MegoFast
10-28-14, 22:46
Maybe I'm forgetting a street, but I can get the east / west president, but who is the north south president? Franklin wasn't a president. That is the only street I can imagine that you mean. Rural, Sherman, Emerson, Arlington, Shadeland, Post, Mitthoffer, Obama, German Church Ritter.I was thinking the same thing earlier. I even pulled up google maps to find the new street I was apparently missing.

Scup1958
10-28-14, 23:26
Maybe I'm forgetting a street, but I can get the east / west president, but who is the north south president? Franklin wasn't a president. That is the only street I can imagine that you mean. Rural, Sherman, Emerson, Arlington, Shadeland, Post, Mitthoffer, Obama, German Church Ritter.I don't know if this is the one he's talking about, but Jefferson intersects Washington, between State and Rural.

More likely he's talking about Franklin. There is an Arby's there. They have the meats. And lots of people are under the misconception that Franklin was president.

MegoFast
10-28-14, 23:40
I don't know if this is the one he's talking about, but Jefferson intersects Washington, between State and Rural.

More likely he's talking about Franklin. There is an Arby's there. They have the meats. And lots of people are under the misconception that Franklin was president.A little additional searching on RM found the location. Only one review here I could find and it was negative.

Naughty169
10-29-14, 07:41
I tried to check out the new relatively new listing on West 71st. Called and tried the door where "walk ins are welcome" but no response either way. Location while a little run down was encouraging for being somewhat private or away from the higher traffic areas but no sign of activity. Didn't get any itches scratched!Toftt at this place. Location is run down. Seems like only one girl working. Walls do not reach the ceiling. I was the only customer at the time. Amy was sweet and I give her a 7 overall in looks. She had a short dress on and the top was very low cut. I was free to roam during the massage. Flip and the we have some teasing. Was quoted very high prices but got her down to the standard. Took option #3 and it was decent.

Before I left I noticed a table shower rooms. I hope to see other girls at this location soon.

MegoFast
10-29-14, 15:17
Toftt at this place. Location is run down. Seems like only one girl working. Walls do not reach the ceiling. I was the only customer at the time. Amy was sweet and I give her a 7 overall in looks. She had a short dress on and the top was very low cut. I was free to roam during the massage. Flip and the we have some teasing. Was quoted very high prices but got her down to the standard. Took option #3 and it was decent.

Before I left I noticed a table shower rooms. I hope to see other girls at this location soon.I stopped in today and Amy had previously been at BB for about the last month. She is very sweet, accommodating and an easy 7 or 8. When she was south, I visited her often and was never disappointed.

I Love Hjs 2
10-29-14, 21:34
ALL sizzle, no steak. I'll PM you.

.Just a little further info. I stopped by the other day, just cause I was in the neighborhood. Looks like Tina and the other main girl farm off all the massages to the new chubby girl I got last time. This time she didn't even have me flip. The table shower she tried to have me lay down before she even ran the water. I. E. On the cold tub before she even warmed up the water. There's barely any hand contact now, either, She uses scrubbers or brushes to scrub you on the table shower. Thye massage is Meh. Stay away. Stay far, far away.

MegoFast
11-02-14, 23:29
Visited 55th on Friday. Decent massage, heated table, nothing more.

Jammin 2
11-05-14, 01:49
I hadn't been in a while, and sadly discovered that Mandy was gone. Lu introduced me to a new lady, but can't remember the name. It had two syllables like Carrie, but she spoke almost zero English. The massage was lackluster, didn't go deep or long enough even though I took the hour. No tease while face down which portended poorly. After the flip she gave a good facial massage. Seniors can PM to learn the conclusion. However, it was very meh.

TheRoutine
11-05-14, 12:49
Anyone been to this local? Got any ratings?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/need-to-relax-come-join-me/9364379

Squirrel88
11-05-14, 21:47

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/need-to-relax-come-join-me/9364379Saw her about a year ago. Rub was nice, she was friendly, pics are real, but I never repeated, only because I thought the donation was a little high at 1. 35 for just a body rub.

I remember she mentioned she does haircuts too if you ever need one. If she lowers the donation a little I would go back.

Dyoung35
11-05-14, 23:21
Hello Gentlemen,

Allow me to offer a little info. There is a new therapeutic massage Salon in Fountain Square. It is completely legitimate with absolutely no happy ending whatsoever! Not even any roaming hands on your part. However, the owner, therapist, Tasha gives an amazing massage. She truly does wonders with her fingers. I realize that simply a massage is not what most of us are searching for. But if you enjoy a purely therapeutic yet wonderful massage, I highly recommend it. Lift is the name, on Virginia Avenue. Liftindy.com on the website I think you can actually get a slight discount for your first visit. Believe me. It's worth the money. Even without the happy ending.

Happy Hunting,

Daniel.

Mwdude
11-06-14, 11:26

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/need-to-relax-come-join-me/9364379Nice lady, legit massage.