PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Buster B
05-26-12, 02:14
And maybe I forgot to post this. But their service is fairly typical of legitimate massage both in quality and technique. Nothing erotic and nothing upper tier. Maybe this monger got a different experience then me but I will tell everyone that the cost IS NOT WORTH the experience. Let this business die, whither away, then we can bring the price down for those of us who just want a thereputic sensual massage and incentivise these ladies to consider extras for those who are willing to pay for them to get to this ludicrous price.

Link99 with four posts. You got some "link" to these ladies?

If the appearance of the therapist is important enough to you to pay double the current rate for a legitimate massage, then more power to you. You really don't have to justify your decisions to me and her picture certainly won't change my opinion that their pricing is ridiculous for the level of service they provide. Some people would see my choices in transportation as being equally ridiculous, I'm sure. After all, a German car will generally get you somewhere no faster or no more efficiently than a Korean one.

Golden Country
05-26-12, 08:38
And maybe I forgot to post this. But their service is fairly typical of legitimate massage both in quality and technique. Nothing erotic and nothing upper tier. Maybe this monger got a different experience then me but I will tell everyone that the cost IS NOT WORTH the experience. Let this business die, whither away, then we can bring the price down for those of us who just want a thereputic sensual massage and incentivise these ladies to consider extras for those who are willing to pay for them to get to this ludicrous price.

Link99 with four posts. You got some "link" to these ladies?

I must agree with Buster, It has always been the case American massage girls always think they are worth more than they are. I believe that the services rendered are more important than nationality. Of course I prefer a good looking young woman, but there are plenty of those out there you just have to look.
Golden

Discord
05-26-12, 17:18
Tried out new place in Shelbyville, and offhand it seems pretty legit. Did half hour plus table shower for. 6 and she covered the good stuff with a cloth during the shower and didn't touch at all (but good cleaning on the rear end) and left the room while I towered myself off. The massage wa excellent, even if we never got to a flip. Interrupted three times by phone calls and she said more help was coming from China. Might try one more time after having myself known, but she also seemed okay with the. 1 tip for just the massage.

BigMack
05-27-12, 07:04
Some BP ads. Never know whether she is legit or extras are in the mix. Anyone gotten the executive tour with her or is it tease no please with her? Hard to tell but at 48 you would think her hard to get day would be behind her. Saw her once and her room is tiny unless she has renovated. PM if any info.

Stingray007
05-27-12, 09:03
I visited the new Sunshine Spa on the northeast side yesterday. The building is more upscale than what you would expect for an AMP. Main door leads to two offices with separate doors. Location is hidden off the road somewhat and this would be a great spot if it were not located next to a daycare center. I saw Lucy. I opted for a 90 miniute massage. I was looking for a real massage as I had some really tight back muscles that needed to be loosened up. Lucy is older, average looking with a nice body. The massage quality was excellent. Very similar to the gal in Broad Ripple who advertises Best Prof Massage. I was very pleased and she really loosened me up. I left happy and plan to go back again soon. I hope this place can stay around. If anyone has any questions, send me a pm.

Glaucon
05-28-12, 01:03
And just enjoy yourself. .6+.4=HE.

On a scale of 1-10, I give it a 6.

Link99
05-30-12, 11:21
If the appearance of the therapist is important enough to you to pay double the current rate for a legitimate massage, then more power to you. You really don't have to justify your decisions to me and her picture certainly won't change my opinion that their pricing is ridiculous for the level of service they provide. Some people would see my choices in transportation as being equally ridiculous, I'm sure. After all, a German car will generally get you somewhere no faster or no more efficiently than a Korean one.

Originally Posted by Link99 [View Original Post]

I'm just saying. If you look at the latest picture of this lady on her site,

http://www.indydayspa.com

You will see what I mean about the difference in quality and it being worth the extra couple of bucks. The experience is incredibly sensual and erotic. I just prefer that so much to a WHAM BAM business transaction at a Walmart of a spa.Tara was actually able to carry on some deep meaningful conversation with me and I really felt like she valued me as a person and that we had a human connection. I have been through some dark times and lonely feelings since my divorce, and I need something more meaningful than just the lowest priced for something purely physical that I can do to myself. The genuine intimacy that I felt from this incredible woman truly filled a void in my soul.

JimBeamCoke
05-30-12, 20:39
Tara was actually able to carry on some deep meaningful conversation with me and I really felt like she valued me as a person and that we had a human connection. I have been through some dark times and lonely feelings since my divorce, and I need something more meaningful than just the lowest priced for something purely physical that I can do to myself. The genuine intimacy that I felt from this incredible woman truly filled a void in my soul.Really? I have had a few drinks in me but really? Are you a chick?"Valued me as a person", son you are just $$ to her."Genuine intamacy that I felt", maybe you are not a chick but just a young monger. Don't get fooled. Even though I have, learn from my mistakes they cannot "filled a void in my soul". Maybe this is just the Tara trying to drum up business?

J T Willy
05-30-12, 21:43
Me love you long time, but in America. It's you are so cute and SW$$t. That is exactly what she is thinking. Once you pay, they leave.

Maybe he should just ask Tara out on a date. WHo knows, she could be in love. Just my thought which aren't worth much!

Really? I have had a few drinks in me but really? Are you a chick?"Valued me as a person", son you are just $$ to her."Genuine intamacy that I felt", maybe you are not a chick but just a young monger. Don't get fooled. Even though I have, learn from my mistakes they cannot "filled a void in my soul". Maybe this is just the Tara trying to drum up business?

Radarorielly
05-30-12, 21:56
I choked on the toothpick I was gnawing on when I read Links report.

Link, your report was horribly unbelievable. If you want intimacy, isn't 200 a little steep? You can get intimacy by hanging out at a corner bar and striking up a conversation with a barmaid. If I'm paying 200, I better come twice, and she better have a hard time walking afterwards.

Seems like you need a "real" relationship. Please do that. Then there will be one less woman pestering me for the same.

Radar

Really? I have had a few drinks in me but really? Are you a chick?"Valued me as a person", son you are just $$ to her."Genuine intamacy that I felt", maybe you are not a chick but just a young monger. Don't get fooled. Even though I have, learn from my mistakes they cannot "filled a void in my soul". Maybe this is just the Tara trying to drum up business?

Buster B
05-31-12, 02:21
Jeez, are you metrosexual European?

"incredible woman"?

I hope she was at least stroking your balls as she filled the void in your soul.

Maybe she refunded your cash to fill the void in your wallet.

Look man, for that kind've money you could hire a sexy psychotherapist and look up her short skirt and stocking legs for an hour. Real professional help. Then use that as inspiration to rub off a good one and relieve all that emotional stress.

The best first step in getting over a divorce?

Hell - and I will give that to you for free.

A hot mouth and a tight puzzy.

Cain88
05-31-12, 12:22
Some BP ads. Never know whether she is legit or extras are in the mix. Anyone gotten the executive tour with her or is it tease no please with her? Hard to tell but at 48 you would think her hard to get day would be behind her. Saw her once and her room is tiny unless she has renovated. PM if any info.I know you said PM, but I believe this info can be harmlessly shared.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-but-non-sexual-for-all-48/4342402

Went there a year or so ago. Photos were old and didn't show all the physical particulars that some customers may find unattractive. Very nice person, and a pretty decent massage, very relaxing. Not much return touching allowed, and had to get happy myself in the end with some prompting from her. Maybe that's what sensual but non-sexual means to her. Not worth what I was charged, will not repeat, so I don't know if the menu opens up on repeat visits. And yes, the room was small. But so was the one I shared with Myla, which was a totally different experience, as previously reported.

Mwdude
05-31-12, 17:54
I know you said PM, but I believe this info can be harmlessly shared.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-but-non-sexual-for-all-48/4342402

Went there a year or so ago. Photos were old and didn't show all the physical particulars that some customers may find unattractive. Very nice person, and a pretty decent massage, very relaxing. Not much return touching allowed, and had to get happy myself in the end with some prompting from her. Maybe that's what sensual but non-sexual means to her. Not worth what I was charged, will not repeat, so I don't know if the menu opens up on repeat visits. And yes, the room was small. But so was the one I shared with Myla, which was a totally different experience, as previously reported.I can corroborate this report, up to the part about Myla because I haven't seen her. She's a nice lady, and it's a good massage, but for self-attention and an older woman with no show, I'd prefer to pay less.

KinkyBroad
06-01-12, 00:36
There are several sites that info can be found. T. E. R is 1 and has been around for years and all the info that you posted can be found on there in the VIP section. I know several providers and LMTs that want the info on there. It brings them a lot of business from hobbyist that travel and when the girls travel. I've had several ask me to leave them a review on there. They tell me that when they get a new review their phones won't stop ringing. I don't leave a review if they don't want one. But review sites bring providers a lot of business.

I will TOFTT sometimes but most of the time I will wait for reviews. I know several Hobbyist that will Never TOFTT and only go when there are reviews. I've seen several on this board that just says, Saw Tabby today had a good time with No Number, No Ad, No Info, No Price.

= No help When you search this site, you can't find anything on a provider because no number. But, Indy seems to have a good chat board here. I've seen several since I've been in Indiana Jess, Rachelina, April, Debbie, Jamie, Kathy, Lisa, Mellissa, Sara, Vanessa, CC, Sarah and Drama Pie. Had a good time too. Did any of that help anyone? NO! I hobby 1 time a week so more to cum. LOLI am going to do it. As I was on here checking a reference I stumble across this thread I have never seen before and who do I see the resident know it all calling me names specifically "Drama Pie".

Look Mr. Swimmer, simply because I called you out on your jadedness and your inability to have any real and true fun within this so called hobby of ours (no matter what you say) doesn't mean you have to carry this hate hard on for me. I refused to enage you any further on that former topic and because of your crappy attitude about women, refused to engage you any further in activities. I have not spoken ill of you or even of you. Anyone on this board who has seen me, and there are a few. Do not mistake my lack of reviews for lack of fun times, know that I am a super nice individual who gives an awesome time. If you would tone down your rage boner and "I know everything" attitude you would admit that as well and you would also be intelligent enough to realize why someone like myself and a person like yourself did not click.

Once again, I will not engage you further. I am sure you will have the womanly last word and I will let you have it. I would just not be so cocksure my not so friendsie, you make yourself look like a dick. Humility, look into it.

Sincerely,

Drama Pie xo

PillowTalk69
06-01-12, 08:14
I can corroborate this report, up to the part about Myla because I haven't seen her. She's a nice lady, and it's a good massage, but for self-attention and an older woman with no show, I'd prefer to pay less.I saw her off Keystone a year or two back. She advertises sensual non sexual with no triangle touching for either party. Her massage room is tiny backed up to a bathroom. Her outter office is nice with chairs and couch. The whole place in total is not bad but her rate even for a straight massage is too high. When I got in she had me change in the cheesebox she calls a bathroom then lie on a table in semi dark. She gives a thorough but non sexual massage on her part but allowed me to rub her ass through her jeans which is sexual and go up under her blouse on her back and rub her back skin on skin / hands on back. That to me is sexual so to her it must be no touch the love area. I would loved to have DFKed with her but didn't know if she would go for that so didn't ask. Never went back because I left more frustrated than when I went in and for what I paid not worth it and I am DEFINITELY not into self service with her standing there encouraging me to get off in front of her unless she wants to help and that wasn't going to happen. I don't recommend her unless you want an overpriced massage from an older woman. She claims she has plenty of clients but if that were true would be no need to advertise. It is all about service and much more for less. Wouldn't recommend but just my opinion.

TheDistance
06-01-12, 09:15
First, Cain, let me say that you truly are a gentleman for your wording. I'll be a little less of one and say that the years really haven't been kind to her. There are women around her age that are in amazing shape, so it's not at all about her age. The picture isn't that old, she's been in that location about 3 years I think, but she really doesn't look much like what you see in the picture.

I'm not very hung up on looks if the rest of the package is there, but her signals were so mixed that I found the experience kind of frustrating. No interest at all in repeating.

Went there a year or so ago. Photos were old and didn't show all the physical particulars that some customers may find unattractive. Very nice person, and a pretty decent massage, very relaxing. Not much return touching allowed, and had to get happy myself in the end with some prompting from her. Maybe that's what sensual but non-sexual means to her. Not worth what I was charged, will not repeat, so I don't know if the menu opens up on repeat visits. And yes, the room was small. But so was the one I shared with Myla, which was a totally different experience, as previously reported.

MyMopar
06-02-12, 15:21

Went there a year or so ago. Photos were old and didn't show all the physical particulars that some customers may find unattractive. Very nice person, and a pretty decent massage, very relaxing. Not much return touching allowed, and had to get happy myself in the end with some prompting from her. Maybe that's what sensual but non-sexual means to her. Not worth what I was charged, will not repeat, so I don't know if the menu opens up on repeat visits. And yes, the room was small. But so was the one I shared with Myla, which was a totally different experience, as previously reported.That is a very old picture, she looks like she lost at least 200 pounds and all the stretched skin is still these and hanging very loosely all over, big boils or cysts on her as well. She is / was on plenty of fish as well. Not worth it at all.

Mymopar

HappyHunter47
06-03-12, 20:16
Have been away for a while and planning on heading to your city at the end of the month. Trying to make some plans, can anyone tell me if Golden is still around? Heard there were some troubles recently but not sure if it was a rumor or not. I read the forum and didn't see anything so just curious and if there were problems what happened?

FreeWilly2
06-03-12, 20:57
Lu is back!

HappyHunter47
06-03-12, 20:58
If Golden is still around who would you recommend there? Or can you recommend anyone else at another AMP (prefer Asian).

Fun Freak
06-04-12, 14:34
I admit it's been a while since I last visited an AMP. I knocked on couple of doors yesterday though. But none of them are open anymore. Spring on Meridian, Stereo shop, South madison, wally world. All are gone.

Did they move to different locations? Do you have any suggestions on South side? Please PM me if you don't want to share on the board. thx.

Stnick62
06-04-12, 16:05
Golden, QQ, Spring, Wally's etc all Gone!

Member #5254
06-04-12, 21:42
I recently TOFTT with a gal that I could find absolutely no info on, hoping to at least be able to steer others to, or away from her. But here is the problem. This gal has a specific "situation", and I do not want to make it worse by outing her in public. I see no reason to put even a sorry performer in that situation, so I guess I can resort to PM's with trusted seniors. I am sorry this is so vague but this way at least some info can be spread back channel.

Heritage

Osirusss
06-04-12, 22:46
Golden, QQ, Spring, Wally's etc all Gone!If this is true, I guess LEO can officially claim victory.

HappyHunter47
06-05-12, 02:02
Golden, QQ, Spring, Wally's etc all Gone!Damn! That sucks! I wondered if something was up because their last post on BP was April 20th.

Thanks for the info!

Ferreal1
06-05-12, 09:53
If this is true, I guess LEO can officially claim victory.Dunno if they closed or not, but the evidence points to it. I heard that YuYu was leaving Memorial Day when her boss came back, I wonder if they just bailed out? I don't see any ad's on-line in the usual places from the past (and I don't have easy access to an off line NUVO). Didn't hear of any recent busts though, did I miss something?

Link99
06-05-12, 10:30
Tara was actually able to carry on some deep meaningful conversation with me and I really felt like she valued me as a person and that we had a human connection. I have been through some dark times and lonely feelings since my divorce, and I need something more meaningful than just the lowest priced for something purely physical that I can do to myself. The genuine intimacy that I felt from this incredible woman truly filled a void in my soul.

Originally Posted by Link99 [View Original Post]

I'm just saying. If you look at the latest picture of this lady on her site,

You will see what I mean about the difference in quality and it being worth the extra couple of bucks. The experience is incredibly sensual and erotic. I just prefer that so much to a WHAM BAM business transaction at a Walmart of a spa.SCORE! I finally found the secret password. Ask for "Angel"!

Stoner1654
06-05-12, 18:23
OK so I'm kinda a newb to the AMP but thought I would give it a go. I went to Shelbyville for a second time (First time nothing) and was greeted by Lulu who was a 6 on the AMP scale. I had a hour massage that was a good massage but no extra services offered or hints given as to extras. She said she remembered me from the first massage last week. Can anyone help me? I don't want to be an asshole about it but I really would like a HE from her. She has great hands!

BeastMode
06-06-12, 23:22
Gentlemen in search of a so-so massage combined with walking out with an uncomplicated smile on their face should keep this place in mind. The teller isn't much on the eyes but she aims to please. Haven't pursued depositing into any other accounts at this establishment so you may or may not be able to get better interest rates.

All right, later dudes. S you in your A's, don't wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Ahhhh. Got to go!

AsianK
06-08-12, 14:36
Dunno if they closed or not, but the evidence points to it. I heard that YuYu was leaving Memorial Day when her boss came back, I wonder if they just bailed out? I don't see any ad's on-line in the usual places from the past (and I don't have easy access to an off line NUVO). Didn't hear of any recent busts though, did I miss something?Agrees all resources have dried up. It seems like the days are getting darker for Indy mongers. They say when a door closes another one opens.

Think we are all locked in a jail cell with no AMPs opening up.

Bigvirg
06-09-12, 23:57
I recently took a trip to the Sunshine state. I could not believe the amount of Spa's along all the major interstates. Generally they were by truck stops. I was with company so could not stop and sample any of them. I think Georgia won the contest for the most in one area. Anyone stopped and checked them out? I may be taking a trip back south in the near future by myself so if there is a solid out there I would appreciate it.

Stnick62
06-10-12, 15:47
Went by Golden Spa today on way home from Kroger and the 'OPEN' light was lit. Could barely see it cause of the light but it was on in red.

Tonto2038
06-10-12, 19:45
Went by Golden Spa today on way home from Kroger and the 'OPEN' light was lit. Could barely see it cause of the light but it was on in red.Confirmed Friday by phone and was told to come by at 4:30 pm for appt. But was not able to do so.

Wulfgar
06-10-12, 23:40
I recently took a trip to the Sunshine state. I could not believe the amount of Spa's along all the major interstates. Generally they were by truck stops. I was with company so could not stop and sample any of them. I think Georgia won the contest for the most in one area. Anyone stopped and checked them out? I may be taking a trip back south in the near future by myself so if there is a solid out there I would appreciate it.I've hit VIP Spa in Brunswick, GA a few years back. It was Korean run and definitely a good time. The therapist was young and spoke English well (we talked about fishing and crabbing for blue crabs). Again, this was about 5 years ago, but I'd consider giving it another shot if I was in the area (and it's actually still open).

PillowTalk69
06-11-12, 15:08
With a weird email gwetchie something. Had read reports on here she gave a good massage with a memorable conclusion and told her I was interested in her time. She wrote me back calling me an a hole and really being a biotch. Someone on her has lied like a mug or she has been busted and is really an obnoxious overbearing be*tch. Won't waste my time and would recommend with her attitude not wasting yours.

PT Man

Ilapp
06-12-12, 11:52
With a weird email gwetchie something. Had read reports on here she gave a good massage with a memorable conclusion and told her I was interested in her time. She wrote me back calling me an a hole and really being a biotch. Someone on her has lied like a mug or she has been busted and is really an obnoxious overbearing be*tch. Won't waste my time and would recommend with her attitude not wasting yours.

PT ManI had two providers contact me first of last week, or maybe week before it was, and want to get together. So I contact them back to set things up. The first one's response was not as explicit as another friend got, but curt. Turns out the replies were from hubby who got wind and got a hold of the phone. The second one responded back and forth a couple of times until she was going to hit the shower. I didn't look for a while at phone since assumed she would be away from it for a few. I look and there is one coming in profusely apologizing about her BF. Seems while she was in shower he got her phone and sent me a nasty message I hadn't seen yet, even called me a horny old bastard, which I am not sure how he knew that since I have always had to wait at the apartment parking lot for him to pack up and leave until I could go in and contribute to his financial future. I guess going for a coke while some guy does your wife as long as there is cash on the table when you get back is acceptable, but seeing what she talks about to get to that point pissed him off. So just maybe that message you got wasn't really from her but an insignificant other.

BigMack
06-12-12, 12:25
I had two providers contact me first of last week, or maybe week before it was, and want to get together. So I contact them back to set things up. The first one's response was not as explicit as another friend got, but curt. Turns out the replies were from hubby who got wind and got a hold of the phone. The second one responded back and forth a couple of times until she was going to hit the shower. I didn't look for a while at phone since assumed she would be away from it for a few. I look and there is one coming in profusely apologizing about her BF. Seems while she was in shower he got her phone and sent me a nasty message I hadn't seen yet, even called me a horny old bastard, which I am not sure how he knew that since I have always had to wait at the apartment parking lot for him to pack up and leave until I could go in and contribute to his financial future. I guess going for a coke while some guy does your wife as long as there is cash on the table when you get back is acceptable, but seeing what she talks about to get to that point pissed him off. So just maybe that message you got wasn't really from her but an insignificant other.Just know it isn't worth the time to try again for me anyway. Thanks for the new slant. PTMan

Member #5254
06-12-12, 13:24
That's the response I got when I asked this gal about the shaving and hair removal, which was just after I had asked about her one hour massage rates. I explained I was simply inquiring about something she was advertising, but received no more responses. It only seems logical that if you advertise its ok to ask. Right?

Heritage.

Just know it isn't worth the time to try again for me anyway. Thanks for the new slant. PTMan

Ilapp
06-13-12, 11:39
I was doing some grocery shopping the other day, and lo and behold, in the produce aisle next to me was an OK looking asian woman. I looked, then did a double take and looked again, and yes it was someone I recognized form a few visits at a local establishment. Our eyes met, and as we know girls that do massage often never forget a face, and the recognition was there. I was alone but she wasn't so we sort of embarrassingly looked away. Now I hope I don't risk pissing one of us off here, but the dude she was with, although probably actually younger than me, looked like he could have been my grandad, and sugar daddy doesn't come close to describing the idea, unless like HH he likes to hide his wealth in an appearance somewhere between Jed Clampett and the Mafia godfather who like to walk the streets of NY in his ratty robe. Maybe there is hope for me yet.

Member #4397
06-13-12, 18:09
Went there earlier today. 140 for an hour and was not impressed. Thats it. Save your money.

Ilapp
06-14-12, 11:53
I have been getting the feeling lately that SN has changed his profession a little bit. I keep hearing in mails from friends how much they have been enjoying the flavor of the month at Baskin Robbins, which has been my favorite flavor for a while now. So I decide I need a good taste, but lately when I stop to see if I can get a taste of what was my favorite flavor I usually now get no response at all where I used to be invited to stop by for a taste, and now it sometimes when I ask for just a taste of my favorite, there is someone saying, NO! No ice cream for you, go away! I have been banned by the Flavor of the Month Nazi, go figure. So, I decide to see if there is another ice cream parlor that can help a hungry guy out. Here is the tricky part, I am at a loss how to proceed from here. I am sure that my friends and family account will get mail about this, but not sure when or exactly what I am going to share. I have found a new flavor, and it is a very tasty treat, so tasty that it could be very easily the new Flavor of the Month should it get marketed. The quandry is do I want to take the chance that this new parlor could also wind up the new residence for what is now The Ice Cream Nazi, and then I would once again be in the position of being on the outside, peering wantonly through the window, leaving nose and tongue prints sadly on the glass. I unfortunately see the small signs that it could be headed that way even without proper marketing. Now I will admit, this Shoppe is not on the beaten path, very out of the way, and the container it comes in is spectacular in most respects, even if it is not the freshest design that the FotM often is, but this ice cream leaves me so very, very happy.

Member #5254
06-17-12, 10:14
LEO really put the hurt on the spas up in Warren, Ohio. Cameras, subpoenas, outed the John's by putting their names in the papers. The trial starts tomorrow, with at least 14 named John's there to testify. Most of us knew that was known as AMP Heaven, but it all went to hell now. This just serves as a reminder of the risks we take.

ShyOldGuy
06-17-12, 18:44
LEO really put the hurt on the spas up in Warren, Ohio. Cameras, subpoenas, outed the John's by putting their names in the papers. The trial starts tomorrow, with at least 14 named John's there to testify. Most of us knew that was known as AMP Heaven, but it all went to hell now. This just serves as a reminder of the risks we take.I really enjoyed stopping in there at Fantacy's on my way to and from trips home to eastern PA. Really had lovely ladies and no trouble having a great time.

Member #5194
06-18-12, 16:54
Been searching for a reliable AMP for some time now. Recently shutdown twice by mandy at 96th keystone. Hmm Any hints on the new flavor of the month parlor will be helpful to a mongor in need. Feel free to PM if you don't want anything leaking publicly.

I have been getting the feeling lately that SN has changed his profession a little bit. I keep hearing in mails from friends how much they have been enjoying the flavor of the month at Baskin Robbins, which has been my favorite flavor for a while now. So I decide I need a good taste, but lately when I stop to see if I can get a taste of what was my favorite flavor I usually now get no response at all where I used to be invited to stop by for a taste, and now it sometimes when I ask for just a taste of my favorite, there is someone saying, NO! No ice cream for you, go away! I have been banned by the Flavor of the Month Nazi, go figure. So, I decide to see if there is another ice cream parlor that can help a hungry guy out. Here is the tricky part, I am at a loss how to proceed from here. I am sure that my friends and family account will get mail about this, but not sure when or exactly what I am going to share. I have found a new flavor, and it is a very tasty treat, so tasty that it could be very easily the new Flavor of the Month should it get marketed. The quandry is do I want to take the chance that this new parlor could also wind up the new residence for what is now The Ice Cream Nazi, and then I would once again be in the position of being on the outside, peering wantonly through the window, leaving nose and tongue prints sadly on the glass. I unfortunately see the small signs that it could be headed that way even without proper marketing. Now I will admit, this Shoppe is not on the beaten path, very out of the way, and the container it comes in is spectacular in most respects, even if it is not the freshest design that the FotM often is, but this ice cream leaves me so very, very happy.

Naughty169
06-19-12, 11:09
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-professional-therapeutic-massage-in-town-317-515-0017/6220999

Noticed this ad yesterday and had to visit. Was greeted by two providers and picked the younger / better looking of the two. Angela was her name. Mid 20's but thick. 30 min massage. I was draped instantly when she walked in. Jumped every time I tried to rub her legs. I did notice something poking at me when she got her body close, which made me nervous but it turned out to be her phone that was in her pocket which she answered 3-4 times during my massage. Got the all done at the end of the massage. Tried asking for more but got the "no we don't do that here". The only good things from my toftt is that I got a good massage by a nice lady / girl. I think more can be had with multiple visits. She did watch me get dressed and did glance a couple of times at my package. PM me if you had a better experience.

FqIdiot
06-20-12, 07:40
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-professional-therapeutic-massage-in-town-317-515-0017/6220999

Noticed this ad yesterday and had to visit. Was greeted by two providers and picked the younger / better looking of the two. Angela was her name. Mid 20's but thick. 30 min massage. I was draped instantly when she walked in. Jumped every time I tried to rub her legs. I did notice something poking at me when she got her body close, which made me nervous but it turned out to be her phone that was in her pocket which she answered 3-4 times during my massage. Got the all done at the end of the massage. Tried asking for more but got the "no we don't do that here". The only good things from my toftt is that I got a good massage by a nice lady / girl. I think more can be had with multiple visits. She did watch me get dressed and did glance a couple of times at my package. PM me if you had a better experience.Same experience for me as well. I did get the vibe that extras may be available if they get to know you. But the price of admission is higher than the standard AMP so I don't think it's an investment worth making if you have that kind of relationship already established somewhere else. Also shares an entrance with a Dr. 's office, which was kind of strange imo.

BustaNut07
06-20-12, 15:54
Has anyone had any luck at Tranquility it seems high and has the look of a place that offers extras but haven't seen any evidence that they do. It is tranquility spa off of Madison.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/curvacious-carrie-enthusiasm-passion-warmth-29/6139540

BustaNut07
06-20-12, 18:17
Has anyone been here? Is it an AMP or a legit place?

AsianK
06-21-12, 07:59
Has anyone been here? Is it an AMP or a legit place?Read that review.

Strip Junkie
06-21-12, 19:34
Has anyone had any luck at Tranquility it seems high and has the look of a place that offers extras but haven't seen any evidence that they do. It is tranquility spa off of Madison.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/curvacious-carrie-enthusiasm-passion-warmth-29/6139540Its all hype, no delivery.

TheDistance
06-22-12, 07:57
Search for "Tara" here and I think you'll find all you need to know. As far as I'm concerned, it's 100% overpriced tease. I personally think the way they advertise is pretty deceptive since they want you to think that there's something more offered (why else do you advertise using swimsuit pictures and vivid descriptions in the Body Rub section?). Someone here once said that they had a unsustainable business model and I think that's so true. You can usually only bilk someone once.

Has anyone been here? Is it an AMP or a legit place?

AsianK
06-22-12, 09:45
In my recent months of traveling. I have found that there are other flavors of massage parlors out there. Latin massage parlors and Brazilian massage parlors. Am curious with the Hispanic community being quite large here, you expect to see a few. But I have yet seen any here. Would you guys venture out and try new flavors or are you strictly yellow fever mongers?

Naughty169
06-22-12, 09:54
In my recent months of traveling. I have found that there are other flavors of massage parlors out there. Latin massage parlors and Brazilian massage parlors. Am curious with the Hispanic community being quite large here, you expect to see a few. But I have yet seen any here. Would you guys venture out and try new flavors or are you strictly yellow fever mongers?Do you know of any LMPs? I would love to try one here in Indy, but have not heard of anything. Except when LE busted the latin escort / prostitution ring here earlier this year. I'm heading to California in a couple of months and getting my latin fix. PM if you have any place I can try.

Stevet35
06-22-12, 10:31
Hello Indy, visiting. next week, I am sadden to see your AMP are drying up.

Could one of you reccomend someone from CL that I can get a nice massage and leave happy?

Or if there is an AMP to still be visited? I. RTFF And the pickins seem to be getting thin. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

If you are ever find yourself In NC / SC I can share info

Thanks

Best Swimmer
06-22-12, 15:01
In my recent months of traveling. I have found that there are other flavors of massage parlors out there. Latin massage parlors and Brazilian massage parlors. Am curious with the Hispanic community being quite large here, you expect to see a few. But I have yet seen any here. Would you guys venture out and try new flavors or are you strictly yellow fever mongers?Hott cums in all flavors. It depends on how good the service is. I don't like a lot of traffic, when I visit.

Strip Junkie
06-22-12, 19:43
In my recent months of traveling. I have found that there are other flavors of massage parlors out there. Latin massage parlors and Brazilian massage parlors. Am curious with the Hispanic community being quite large here, you expect to see a few. But I have yet seen any here. Would you guys venture out and try new flavors or are you strictly yellow fever mongers?I would be willing to try a Latin MP or other flavors, but I still think that I would predominately use AMPs (preferably Chinese) for my mongering. They are so much more fun than any other ethnicity that I have tried. And then there is the language thing, I don't speak Spanish but I am pretty fluent in Chinese, Japanese, and functionally fluent in Korean. I love to hear what they are saying about me when they think I don't understand.

Buster B
06-24-12, 00:57
Guys! Again! I TOFTT!

Don't waste your f*cking money!

Let this business die a glorious justified death!

And that link99 whoever is a fraud.

Search for "Tara" here and I think you'll find all you need to know. As far as I'm concerned, it's 100% overpriced tease. I personally think the way they advertise is pretty deceptive since they want you to think that there's something more offered (why else do you advertise using swimsuit pictures and vivid descriptions in the Body Rub section?). Someone here once said that they had a unsustainable business model and I think that's so true. You can usually only bilk someone once.

Member #4149
06-24-12, 02:39
Guys! Again! I TOFTT!

And that link99 whoever is a fraud.I second this to the full extent. A giant waste of money. Steer clear!

ColCrookeye
06-25-12, 20:17
I've tried booking an appointment several times even an hour ago just for giggles and they always claim to be booked up. So I guess there is a lot of guys that enjoys an overpriced tease.

Guys! Again! I TOFTT!

And that link99 whoever is a fraud.

Alternativ
06-26-12, 12:03
Can anyone share the location of any LMP?

Kel7886
06-26-12, 12:22
Stopped by a North side AMP this afternoon. Seniors PM for details.

AsianK
06-26-12, 16:26
Can anyone share the location of any LMP?There has got to be one in the area somewhere.

Strip Junkie
06-26-12, 18:35
There has got to be one in the area somewhere.The closest Latin Massage Parlor is in Chicago. You might try one of the non-Asian parlors in Louisville on the off chance that one of their girls is Hispanic but chances are that you will get an Anglo girl. The reason that you don't see LMPs all over the place is that most Latins are fairly devout Catholics and are not going to get into this line of work where as many of the girls working in AMPs are either Buddhists or athiests and have no religious conflicts with the job.

WheresMary
06-27-12, 15:20
Anyone have any experiences with massageindy. Com? PM please.

Jimmy Dee692
06-27-12, 16:52
Anyone have any experiences with massageindy. Com? PM please.It was covered in a few reports a while back. It's been a while since I have gone, but in 4-5 times I received decent to mediocre legit sessions.

Fudge1
06-27-12, 17:01
It was covered in a few reports a while back. It's been a while since I have gone, but in 4-5 times I received decent to mediocre legit sessions.I suggest you lay 100 roses underor on top of you raincoat.

LoveLess
06-27-12, 17:48
The closest Latin Massage Parlor is in Chicago. You might try one of the non-Asian parlors in Louisville on the off chance that one of their girls is Hispanic but chances are that you will get an Anglo girl. The reason that you don't see LMPs all over the place is that most Latins are fairly devout Catholics and are not going to get into this line of work where as many of the girls working in AMPs are either Buddhists or athiests and have no religious conflicts with the job.You can try OKI DOKI Spa

Check there ads http://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/erotic-massage/oki-doki-spa/9877

Latinas and Russians are there.

FqIdiot
06-29-12, 08:21
Stopped by a North side AMP this afternoon. Seniors PM for details.Sorry, but I just don't get the meaning of these types of posts except to increase your post #'s to achieve senior status. What good does this information do for anyone here? I'm a huge fan of not providing too many details like others tend to do, but seriously?

Strip Junkie
06-29-12, 19:19
Sorry, but I just don't get the meaning of these types of posts except to increase your post #'s to achieve senior status. What good does this information do for anyone here? I'm a huge fan of not providing too many details like others tend to do, but seriously?KEL7886 has a posted the way that we all should if you like having an AMP to go to. He is aready a senior so he does not have to post to incease the number of posts that he has. The little bit that he has posted tells you that he has more available via PM, but only if he trusts you. Shoot him a PM and he might just fill you in, then again he might ignore you.

FqIdiot
06-29-12, 21:52
KEL7886 has a posted the way that we all should if you like having an AMP to go to. He is aready a senior so he does not have to post to incease the number of posts that he has. The little bit that he has posted tells you that he has more available via PM, but only if he trusts you. Shoot him a PM and he might just fill you in, then again he might ignore you.I hear what you're saying. However, I have built a relationship of trust with some seniors, and if I have something that I'm not willing to post inconspicuous details here I just PM them instead of taking up space.

To each his own I guess, but I would prefer that posts don't say "I have a lucky afternoon. Seniors can PM me for information." I don't see the value to the board in that kind of post to be honest.

Bigvirg
06-30-12, 10:08
Can anyone share the location of any LMP?There are a few in Indy. My buddy who is Hispanic goes to one on the west side but they only see Hispanic males.

Bigvirg
07-01-12, 14:53
The stereo in my car is busted. I've been by the repair shop on "Repler" several times but it looks closed. Anyone seen anything different?

Stnick62
07-01-12, 16:48
The stereo in my car is busted. I've been by the repair shop on "Repler" several times but it looks closed. Anyone seen anything different?I drive by all the time and it is open. Don't think it works 7 days a week.

BagoHammer1
07-01-12, 22:26
I went to the motorcycle shop on the west side. Standard rates. I left with a smile. The current model of bikes are a little dated and about a 6 rating in condition.

Indy Dude
07-02-12, 08:04
I drive by all the time and it is open. Don't think it works 7 days a week.I visited a couple weeks ago and she turned off the open sign and locked the front door during our session. I appreciated the lack of interuption but at the same time I am sure from the outside they appeared closed.

Ferreal1
07-02-12, 09:02
There are a few in Indy. My buddy who is Hispanic goes to one on the west side but they only see Hispanic males.If I tell them my name is Jose Rodriguez do you think they'd see me?

AsianK
07-02-12, 09:32
I went to the motorcycle shop on the west side. Standard rates. I left with a smile. The current model of bikes are a little dated and about a 6 rating in condition.Agrees. Not a huge fan of harleys. I prefer crotch-rockets instead.

Best Swimmer
07-02-12, 11:50
If I tell them my name is Jose Rodriguez do you think they'd see me?LMAO That's funny!

BagoHammer1
07-03-12, 01:14
Agrees. Not a huge fan of harleys. I prefer crotch-rockets instead.Maybe you could pm me and explain that. Still learning everything here. I rtft and didn't see that one.

Member #2324
07-03-12, 04:00
I visited the flower shop last year after the relocation received a so-so massage with a "decent" ending. Was a bit lackluster. I definitely wasn't impressed by the location and the room had a semi see through curtain facing the waiting area. I miss the allisonville shop. Has anyone been lately? Is it any better?

BustaNut07
07-03-12, 10:41
I have driven past it a few times there is usually one car but no indication that it is open. Does anyone know if it is still open and if it has the same options that shizamins did?

AsianK
07-03-12, 11:05
Maybe you could pm me and explain that. Still learning everything here. I rtft and didn't see that one.Sarcasm dude. Dated bikes = harleys. Young spinners = crotch rockets.

Vtex71
07-03-12, 16:54
I visited the flower shop last year after the relocation received a so-so massage with a "decent" ending. Was a bit lackluster. I definitely wasn't impressed by the location and the room had a semi see through curtain facing the waiting area. I miss the allisonville shop. Has anyone been lately? Is it any better?It still has the thinly curtained window facing the waiting area. I usually visit spas at odd times of day and haven't had someone else show up the couple of times I've been to the flower shop, but it could be a bit uncomfortable if someone showed up at the wrong time and I've always wondered why they don't do more with it. Mediocre massage and limited options on the ending, but I thought the ending offered was well executed. Overall not fantastic, but not bad given what options are available locally.

I'm just sad that as far as I know, no place around is offering a table shower. If anyone knows differently I'd love a tip, I just haven't seen anything offered since QQ closed.

BagoHammer1
07-03-12, 17:54
Sarcasm dude. Dated bikes = harleys. Young spinners = crotch rockets.I missed that. Ha.

AsianK
07-04-12, 10:53
I'm just sad that as far as I know, no place around is offering a table shower. If anyone knows differently I'd love a tip, I just haven't seen anything offered since QQ closed.[/QUOTE]I couldn't agree more. Table showers are great. They allow you to start off on good relationship with the masseuse.

So I've only been in the hobby for a few years. I ask the seniors on here who have seen this drought before. If the purpose of all the closings is due to being an election year. What's the turn around time once election is over? I understand its not a exact law of days. But just a go by. I was sad when I opened a community paper, and seen little to no. Advertisements.

Bigvirg
07-04-12, 14:03
I have driven past it a few times there is usually one car but no indication that it is open. Does anyone know if it is still open and if it has the same options that shizamins did?I asked the same thing recently and others say it is open. I went by yesterday and it looks uninhabited. Maybe they are waiting for a new shipment of girls. I had the number saved in my burner but lost it during a fishing trip to Monroe.

Bigvirg
07-04-12, 14:51
I have driven past it a few times there is usually one car but no indication that it is open. Does anyone know if it is still open and if it has the same options that shizamins did?I was a little premature on my Golden post. I drove by on the way to the grocery and saw that the open sign was lit. I stopped in for a hh and Tina is working. Said she just got back from Minneapolis is why the shop has been closed. She said she quit advertising and gave me the number to call. Any contributing seniors can PM if they need it.

Hentai033
07-05-12, 11:36
TOFTT. 3 older Chinese girls on staff, maybe 5 on scale of 10 in looks. Typical prices, good massage with girl mounting and using knees and elbows. Partially draped the entire time, allowed a little bit of roaming, but didn't get a finish. May return as the massages was very good and will ask for some relief. YMMV. They share an entry width a dentist so kind of weird. Place looks just moved in.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-professional-therapeutic-massage-in-town-317-515-0017/6263916

Stnick62
07-05-12, 11:44
TOFTT. 3 older Chinese girls on staff, maybe 5 on scale of 10 in looks. Typical prices, good massage with girl mounting and using knees and elbows. Partially draped the entire time, allowed a little bit of roaming, but didn't get a finish. May return as the massages was very good and will ask for some relief. YMMV. They share an entry width a dentist so kind of weird. Place looks just moved in.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-professional-therapeutic-massage-in-town-317-515-0017/6263916If that means they share a door, I doubt they last very long there and I bet the Dentist staff will be calling LEO on a regular basis till they are gone. I think I will pass.

Hentai033
07-05-12, 12:03
If that means they share a door, I doubt they last very long there and I bet the Dentist staff will be calling LEO on a regular basis till they are gone. I think I will pass.Exterior door leads to a shared hallway. Different interior doors. Probably awkward.

WheresMary
07-05-12, 13:04

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-professional-therapeutic-massage-in-town-317-515-0017/6263916I was quoted $70 for hour. This reminds me of the Mona / Emma businesses. e2me168@yahoo.com?

Naughty169
07-05-12, 13:22

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-professional-therapeutic-massage-in-town-317-515-0017/6263916I toftt on this place when they first opened up. Same results. I had a younger but bigger girl give me a massage. I did ask for some relief but was told no. She asked me to bring in some friends and she will give me a free hour long massage. I told her none of my friend like leaving without relief. Don't think they will last long. 3 or 4 years ago another place used to be located here. Great service with a saran wrap BJ. Place got busted by CPD.

Hentai033
07-05-12, 13:29
I was quoted $70 for hour. This reminds me of the Mona / Emma businesses. e2me168@yahoo.com?Similar to Mona / Emma, just not as eye-appealing!

Link99
07-05-12, 16:31

Owner is adamant about being totally legal, but I have had different experiences with different girls. The new ones are young and beautiful. Your best bet for HE is with Crystal. You might have to see her a couple of times first, though.

Wulfgar
07-05-12, 17:36
I've noticed that quite a few Asian foot spas have opened up in the past year (I've noticed at least a half dozen around and I really haven't been looking). Now, in Vegas, the foot spas have a bit of a reputation as a place you might leave happy from.

Anyone tried any of the new places and seen how it goes?

Prince Numenor
07-05-12, 23:07
But I haven't really tried. I am friends with a Chinese lady who owns an AMP. Her ambition is to own a Foot Spa because this is seen as a legitimate business as vs a parlor where extras maybe given. Generally you remain clothed in a foot spa and the massage is given in a large room rather than a private room. Now some foot spas do give body massages in private rooms if requested or they call themselves foot spas (to make themselves appear more legimate) but really they are parlors. What happens there- who knows but certainly there is more opportunity for extras. Foot spas usually make money from the volume of business say upto 60 customers a day rather than say 10. The customers are more likely to be women as vs most parlors and the massager may well be a man but you usually have a choice. I think Indianapolis is seen as a pretty open market at the moment from the Chinese prospective and we will probably see more foot spas as well as parlors. I've learnt a lot these last few months and it is interesting to see the whole business from the provider side rather than the customer side.

Numenor.

I've noticed that quite a few Asian foot spas have opened up in the past year (I've noticed at least a half dozen around and I really haven't been looking). Now, in Vegas, the foot spas have a bit of a reputation as a place you might leave happy from.

Anyone tried any of the new places and seen how it goes?

BustaNut07
07-06-12, 06:49

Owner is adamant about being totally legal, but I have had different experiences with different girls. The new ones are young and beautiful. Your best bet for HE is with Crystal. You might have to see her a couple of times first, though.You would seem to be the only person that was had luck there then and besides a few visit before a he could get you a upscale escort for the same price.

Bob Stuff
07-06-12, 09:18
Might be heading that way soon. Not finding a lot so far. Any info on places or individuals that offer a fun massage?

FqIdiot
07-06-12, 18:04

Owner is adamant about being totally legal, but I have had different experiences with different girls. The new ones are young and beautiful. Your best bet for HE is with Crystal. You might have to see her a couple of times first, though.You've posted six times and they've all be about the same place. You've provided a link to their website every time. You must have deeper pockets than most as for the price of admission any HE had better be baked into the price. To be honest, for that price or a little more you can get a nice, attractive asian spinner that won't talk your ear off and give you a hell of a lot more than good conversation and a sensual massage.

Almost feels like you're advertising for them?

NightCap424
07-06-12, 23:31
You've posted six times and they've all be about the same place. You've provided a link to their website every time. You must have deeper pockets than most as for the price of admission any HE had better be baked into the price. To be honest, for that price or a little more you can get a nice, attractive asian spinner that won't talk your ear off and give you a hell of a lot more than good conversation and a sensual massage.

Almost feels like you're advertising for them?A red flag for me.

Strip Junkie
07-07-12, 00:25
Either Link99 has a golden penis or he is advertising. He seems to be the only one who claims that he has gotten an HE at the Indy Day Spa.

Jammin 2
07-07-12, 14:19
Anyone had experience with Emperor lately? Haven't seen a report in about a year, and it seemed that service turned completely legit.

PM if you want to keep things private. Sad to see so few ads in NUVO, even sadder knowing some don't even specialize in happy endings.

Stnick62
07-07-12, 15:35

Owner is adamant about being totally legal, but I have had different experiences with different girls. The new ones are young and beautiful. Your best bet for HE is with Crystal. You might have to see her a couple of times first, though.I don't know for sure but my opinion is that Link99 is either the luckiest dude to go to Indy Day Spa or he is bulling us. Or perhaps, just perhaps it is the same person advertising on BP with provocative pictues and allusions to 'more than just a massage' spreading the word in another. I have never known anyone to get an 'extra' at that location.

Again just an opinion.

I Love HJs
07-08-12, 00:07

Anyone tried any of the new places and seen how it goes?I guess I kinda TOFTT in that regard. I tried a few Foot Spas with disappointing results, save one. Tried Happy Hour, since I found they have a 50 full body massage. My big things is that most of these foot spa places don't have private rooms, nor do you remove any clothing. This place has a private room, BUT, it's right by the front desk AND

Has a glass front on the door covered by a sheer curtain. She had me take off my clothes, but keep my underwear on. Thought that may be promising. Nope. She gave a rough, but good massage. When she did the back of my legs, she stuffed paper towels in the hem on my undies so she would't risk touching my ass. (!) She would cover me a lot with a bath towel. On the flip, she did my face. Then all done! Grrr.

Tried Foot Vitale. No removal of clothes AND she kept the door cracked. Another good massage, but no remote hope of extras. Now I DID find one place that is flying under the radar in Fishers / Carmel. Senior members can PM me if they want. I tried this place and it had the feel of our usual AMPs. She was pretty fast and loose with my towel and was pretty thorough with the massage. Except she started getting a little spooked when it got to "that time." She started talking about LEO and her fear of them, basically. As it was, she have me a kiss and hug goodbye. I haven't managed to make it back to see her, since they never seem to answer their phones and I've missed out twice trying to walk-in. I think it's just one or two women doing the massages, with the main one being about fifty and about a 6 on the AMP scale, but very personable with perfect english. If any of you try her after PMing me for details, please let me know what you find out. I realy want to try her again. She seems to be very cautious, but she says she has a small, but loyal clientele.

Strolnarnd
07-08-12, 02:01
Out this way on business. I would usually wait to get back home to my ATF but she is on some bullshit over drama on our cinti board, read about Indy, went by. Massage was 7 out of 10. Only an HE at. 4 + fee. Was shaky then she warmed up an slowed down for me. I'd return in a short notice situation. Have a good one.

I Love HJs
07-08-12, 08:21
Out this way on business. I would usually wait to get back home to my ATF but she is on some bullshit over drama on our cinti board, read about Indy, went by. Massage was 7 out of 10. Only an HE at. 4 + fee. Was shaky then she warmed up an slowed down for me. I'd return in a short notice situation. Have a good one.Am I the only one totally lost concerning where he went?

BagoHammer1
07-08-12, 10:30
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/3125502500.html

Seems like a weird way to advertise with a secret location and then give directions.

TheDistance
07-08-12, 10:45
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Link99 is advertising. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's Tara. A lot of the word usage has a ring very similar to what you'll see in the ads and on the web site. In my opinion, it's simply another narcissistic effort to drum up business. I refuse to believe that anyone would spend that kind of money repeatedly for what has been described here by unbiased members who have visited the place as a mediocre massage at best.

Even the "best bet for a HE" person has changed from Angel to Crystal.

Seriously, that kind of money on a "repeat" basis will get you an ongoing, exclusive relationship with a hardbody college girl looking to pay off her student loans.

AsianK
07-08-12, 23:30

Seems like a weird way to advertise with a secret location and then give directions.I don't believe they are "new". They were open a few months ago and than closed. So I guess they are back in business now. From older reports they were legit. But we can wait and see.

BigMack
07-09-12, 07:13
Legit or? Looks lovely but if anyone has seen her a PM would be appreciated on her levels of service. BMack

TheDistance
07-09-12, 11:28
Legit or? Looks lovely but if anyone has seen her a PM would be appreciated on her levels of service. BMackTotally legit. She's one of the Eastern European ladies that used to advertise with her friend for 4-hand massages. She's a nice lady and gives a good massage, but there are no extras.

BagoHammer1
07-09-12, 12:36
I visited Teller on Shadeland. Previous reports are pretty accurate. She was approx 50? Nice massage with an uncomplicated ending. HH. 4 tip. 4 There are a lot of loiterers in the lot from the Temp agency. It didn't bother me. I would repeat for the convenience.

FlipChick
07-09-12, 17:53
Legit or? Looks lovely but if anyone has seen her a PM would be appreciated on her levels of service. BMackShe is legit. No extras. She is from Hungary. She does have a great body as she is a fitness instructor also. Great massage though.

Wulfgar
07-10-12, 15:14
Anyone had experience with Emperor lately? Haven't seen a report in about a year, and it seemed that service turned completely legit.

PM if you want to keep things private. Sad to see so few ads in NUVO, even sadder knowing some don't even specialize in happy endings.Emperor changed hands a few months. A provider bought it out from the old owner and is basically running it herself (and she was not one of the previous workers there). I can't really speak to the service, since I've heard all this from my favorite provider who is friends with the new owner. I do know that in general the providers in Avon / Plainfield are very skittish right now. They have been flooded with new customers (probably since so many other spas have shut down) and the girls are nervous about visits from everyone's least favorite uncle. It may just take some time to get everything calmed down. Until then, it may be harder than usual to gain the level of trust to be a "regular" and all the friendliness that goes with it.

Fast Spa
07-10-12, 21:09

Seems like a weird way to advertise with a secret location and then give directions.Yes but I think its Chinese humor The place is buried in an old strip mall called college park plaza. It is next to the 86th street pub and the Hooka Bar across the street from fast signs and some muffler shop just west of 86th and Michigan Road. I ran right past it coming east bound because the trees in fron of the plaza completely obscure the sign on the pylon out front. Gee you think the landlord would cut the trees for his tenants or raise the sign up. No wonder its a half empty strip mall.

Anyway The massage was great and I was Happy I visited. The price was. 6 and I left. 4 for a great massage.

Fast spa

Rexclay
07-12-12, 09:08
Legit or? Looks lovely but if anyone has seen her a PM would be appreciated on her levels of service. BMackSame experience for me.

Naughty169
07-12-12, 13:18
Heard of a new girl working so I wanted to try her out. Coco is her name and she provided a nice massage. Pretty face and I would say mid 30s she claims mid 20s. Body is ok a little of a belly. Left happy but not as happy as I am used to at that location. I was told the uncle was trying to crack down. I did see Tina as well. She is pretty for an older lady. Everything is drying up. I seem so hard to find FS from an AMP in this town. I'm looking forward to better days.

AsianK
07-12-12, 15:48
Heard of a new girl working so I wanted to try her out. Coco is her name and she provided a nice massage. Pretty face and I would say mid 30s she claims mid 20s. Body is ok a little of a belly. Left happy but not as happy as I am used to at that location. I was told the uncle was trying to crack down. I did see Tina as well. She is pretty for an older lady. Everything is drying up. I seem so hard to find FS from an AMP in this town. I'm looking forward to better days.Damn drought. LOL

Hentai033
07-12-12, 16:03
Yes but I think its Chinese humor The place is buried in an old strip mall called college park plaza. It is next to the 86th street pub and the Hooka Bar across the street from fast signs and some muffler shop just west of 86th and Michigan Road. I ran right past it coming east bound because the trees in fron of the plaza completely obscure the sign on the pylon out front. Gee you think the landlord would cut the trees for his tenants or raise the sign up. No wonder its a half empty strip mall.

Anyway The massage was great and I was Happy I visited. The price was. 6 and I left. 4 for a great massage.

Fast spaI went the other day and called in advance to hold a time as she said she was solo. Got there at the arranged time and a "come back at 4" sign was taped to the door. I called back and got in later. She was older and plump. Great massage, but did not leave happy. She even asked for a tip! She said another girl is starting net week but I won't be sampling that as I was not impressed. Facilities were nice former doctor's office but location is bad and was oping for a little more. YMMV, but not my cup of tea?

Bfeguy
07-12-12, 19:22

Seems like a weird way to advertise with a secret location and then give directions.That is why the never win the wars.

Seriously though, I have seen that place many times and have been very curious but it is located way to close for me to partake. I recognise too many people who come and go from the pub that is close by.

Golden Country
07-13-12, 14:55
I went the other day and called in advance to hold a time as she said she was solo. Got there at the arranged time and a "come back at 4" sign was taped to the door. I called back and got in later. She was older and plump. Great massage, but did not leave happy. She even asked for a tip! She said another girl is starting net week but I won't be sampling that as I was not impressed. Facilities were nice former doctor's office but location is bad and was oping for a little more. YMMV, but not my cup of tea?.

I saw this man as he was leaving right before my appointment. Asian Guy, He is the boyfriend or owner at at least 1 or 2 other asian places here in town. Sorry dude your busted. We can't believe negative reports from someone who is obviously biased.

Well as far as my appointment that day I was luck to have a wonderful therapist Helen who did a very good massage. We had a good conversation about the guy that just left and what a jerk he was. She paid attention to everything that hurt and I left very satisfied. Price was reasonable 60 at door. 4 for excellent massage.

Hentai033
07-16-12, 00:08

I saw this man as he was leaving right before my appointment. Asian Guy, He is the boyfriend or owner at at least 1 or 2 other asian places here in town. Sorry dude your busted. We can't believe negative reports from someone who is obviously biased.

Well as far as my appointment that day I was luck to have a wonderful therapist Helen who did a very good massage. We had a good conversation about the guy that just left and what a jerk he was. She paid attention to everything that hurt and I left very satisfied. Price was reasonable 60 at door. 4 for excellent massage.So, since I'm Asian, I have to be an owner or boyfriend? Wow. I assure you I am neither. Wasnt too happy to be asked for a tip with no HE, but didn't complain. Try not to Make assumptions about people you know nothing about. I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys relaxing with women!

JAG01
07-17-12, 17:03
Have been seeing Tara and a couple of the other girls for about 6 months reviews to come.

KinkyBroad
07-17-12, 18:41
Wow. I knew there was a real reason Mr. Hentai had not spoken with me in minute. His secret life as a multiple spaa owner and pimp must be very hectic. Thank you Mr. Golden Country for clarifying where oh where this "Asian Guy" has been. Hmmm and all along I thought your profession was legitimate. Well played Hentai, well played.

Heh.

Well as far as my appointment that day I was luck to have a wonderful therapist Helen who did a very good massage. We had a good conversation about the guy that just left and what a jerk he was. She paid attention to everything that hurt and I left very satisfied. Price was reasonable 60 at door. 4 for excellent massage.

Bleucheese
07-18-12, 15:53
Have been seeing Tara and a couple of the other girls for about 6 months reviews to come.It looks like Link99 has a new handle! Uh, why not include the reviews right here & now?

AsianK
07-18-12, 17:03
Have been seeing Tara and a couple of the other girls for about 6 months reviews to come.Has this place even been open for 6 months?
Lol when did I become a senior member? I feel so privileged.

JAG01
07-18-12, 17:19
Has this place even been open for 6 months?

LOL when did I become a senior member? I feel so privileged.Opened in January only Tara worked there than.

Forgot It
07-18-12, 20:19
Have been seeing Tara and a couple of the other girls for about 6 months reviews to come.This whole tranquility spa thing is a joke; reviews here and elsewhere still leave us in search of a verified member who had even a remotely satisfying time. All the while B / P ads come and go under the heading of body rub (and we all know what that means) with some new hot gal weekly and we here get the first-time posters that just so happen to have gone in and parted with lord-knows-how-much because the girls are "high-end" with no service? Oh, I almost forgot, that comes later after you have parted with enough money to have several rolls in the hay with the city's finest escorts. Please, please, spare us any more bullsh*t!

F / I

Squirrel88
07-18-12, 23:57
The only thing I can say for sure about Tara is that a couple of years ago when she gave massages at her house they were fantastic.

As for now at the new place I can't say since I have not seen her in over a year.

This whole tranquility spa thing is a joke; reviews here and elsewhere still leave us in search of a verified member who had even a remotely satisfying time. All the while B / P ads come and go under the heading of body rub (and we all know what that means) with some new hot gal weekly and we here get the first-time posters that just so happen to have gone in and parted with lord-knows-how-much because the girls are "high-end" with no service? Oh, I almost forgot, that comes later after you have parted with enough money to have several rolls in the hay with the city's finest escorts. Please, please, spare us any more bullsh*t!

F / I

Jpww1978
07-19-12, 14:12
Tried to TOFTT a while back. Mediocre massage from a girl who isn't listed on their page any more. But needless to say did not leave happy.

The only thing I can say for sure about Tara is that a couple of years ago when she gave massages at her house they were fantastic.

As for now at the new place I can't say since I have not seen her in over a year.

FqIdiot
07-19-12, 16:15
Decided to go to a spot I haven't gone to in a while for some Chinese therapy and we very much enjoying myself today. Had shown up right when they opened and was the first visitor. About 15 minutes into my session mamasan shows up and asks the girl to come out. After a minute or two of talking, the mamasan comes in, looks at me, smiles and leaves. The girl comes in with a very frustrated look on her face and proceeds to tell me that I was not recognized! Long story short after a very exciting session on my stomach the flip was very standard. The girl was upset and telling me the mamasan does this even with people they have seen before, but she couldn't risk being fired. I wasn't upset and told her not to worry about it. I understand the need to be careful, so maybe next time the mamasan will recognize me. Will definitely repeat given the potential shown in the first few minutes of the session.

Got into my car and realized the stereo wasn't working as my antenna was apparently fully extended and would not come down. Drove to a place that specializes in that on the southside. The nice lady there spent lots of time looking at my unit and was able to get my antenna to come down after working on it a bit.

Stnick62
07-22-12, 18:36
Went by intending a call next to the radio / car stereo place but there were 2 cars parked there and it appeared the sign was off. Drove by a little later and one of the cars was gone but a new one was in its place and a big guy was going in the door. Got my things at the store and drove back on my way home figuring the guys must be done but no, now there were three cars there and they only have 2 rooms. Bummer. May go back about 9pm.

BagoHammer1
07-23-12, 15:59
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-offer-a-european-massage-and-a-place-to-let/6386366

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/3153797165.html

Probably not the same as the other Layla Days?

Member #6276
07-23-12, 16:43
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if Tracie is still in the biz? She had a site until about a month ago, and it's completely gone now. If you know what's up, please feel free to shoot me a PM out of respect for her. If you don't know who I'm talking about, don't send an inquiry.

Thanks in advance for any word.

IndyDave
07-24-12, 00:25
Well, felt a need for some relaxation over the past few days. Stopped by an old favorite PC repair shop and received a very relaxing massage and left relaxed and happy. Saw Michele, young, pretty, cute little giggle, pretty good English, unexpectedly tall and soft bodied, was quite nice to see a soft curvy lady since the "village" girls have muscles, particularly back muscles that ole IndyD can only imagine how they got. Must be a tough existence. Michele resisted my desire to have a better view during my therapy; wrong day of the month, she claimed, and stayed in her long stretch pants. Funny place, had to wait a bit, got a peck on the lips a couple of time from the other therapist, but couldn't help wonder why all the dolls on the back of the sofa? Therapy and tip: $1.2 for the hour, 1/2 house and 1/2 Michele, in appreciation for the nice full hour of attention. What was entertaining was that the other therapist was in the room, rubbing my neck and up against me for exploration of pretty legs, while she regaled my therapist with some story that was obviously a bit shocking but entertaining, in their language, whichever dialect it was...went on, off and on, for probably 30 minutes....I laughed but they were so engrossed in the story that they ignored me.

IndyDave
07-24-12, 00:51
Read about the Blue Sky place and felt a need to venture into the wild blue yonder on Sunday evening. Was very nice inside. Really neat and clean and well constructed, but place might be a little difficult to locate. What is nice about that is that it is very private, very low key, only a sign that is difficult to see through a tinted window. But there's a cross street that has a sign 5550 W on it. Turning into the drive to the apartments there's a row of "office" type storefronts on the left behind those big spruce or pine trees and the Sky Blue C Suite is right there on the street side. That said, got an hour from Jennifer, are reasonably attractive lady, probably 30s, but I can't tell ages on Asian women. The therapy was really good, this is a very practiced masseuse. For the first time in my AMP experience, I got a massage around the scrotum area, for which I gratefully lifted my fat rear to accommodate. That felt GOOD, I mean GOOD! On the flip, suggested access for my wanderlust, and was rewarded with a chance to explore a receptive and surprisingly already wet area of anatomy. The finish was also quite accomplished. I will be back! Again, Jennifer was unexpectedly tall and soft bodied. From Beijing, apparently. Looks like maybe more city girls are coming to the USA to provide therapy. Total with tip: $1. 6, with $1 to Jennifer because she asked for that but didn't demand it. Would probably have taken. 6, but never had that scrotum massage before. Probably overtipped but rare experience, even considering AMPs outside of Las Vegas. There were other female voices speaking their language to each other. Other therapists on duty apparently.

IndyDave
07-24-12, 00:58
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if Tracie is still in the biz? She had a site until about a month ago, and it's completely gone now. If you know what's up, please feel free to shoot me a PM out of respect for her. If you don't know who I'm talking about, don't send an inquiry.

Thanks in advance for any word.Such a wonderful lady; apparently still is in the therapy business part time, only certain hours on certain days, and apparently has other employment, no longer solely an entrepreneur. I found her myself on that N R website which referred to another site; some kind of my provider site. May I suggest a search on the N R site, where some of the Indy's best providers post, including some of the AMPs. If you're not familiar, shoot me a PM, and in honor of that wonderful, sexy, fun, red-headed, freckled sweetheart, I'll try to help you out. That old website returns a 404 for me, so it's long gone, apparently....looks like she's pretty much UTR, but I bet you need a reservation well in advance, as I recall my therapy sessions with her.

Fudge1
07-24-12, 06:01
Such a wonderful lady; apparently still is in the therapy business part time, only certain hours on certain days, and apparently has other employment, no longer solely an entrepreneur. I found her myself on that N R website which referred to another site; some kind of my provider site. May I suggest a search on the N R site, where some of the Indy's best providers post, including some of the AMPs. If you're not familiar, shoot me a PM, and in honor of that wonderful, sexy, fun, red-headed, freckled sweetheart, I'll try to help you out. That old website returns a 404 for me, so it's long gone, apparently.looks like she's pretty much UTR, but I bet you need a reservation well in advance, as I recall my therapy sessions with her.Don't let her know that you've posted on this site. She refused to see me after I posted nice comments about her on this site a long time ago. I had seen her several times before.

FreeWilly2
07-24-12, 07:19
Is there still a barbershop next door, with lots of barbers sitting out on the curb monitoring the comings and goings of massage patrons?

BagoHammer1
07-24-12, 10:10
Is there still a barbershop next door, with lots of barbers sitting out on the curb monitoring the comings and goings of massage patrons?I drive by there every day home from work. At around 5:30 there is considerable less "patrons" at the Barber shop. I would be interested in going if anyone can comment in PM if it is worth my time. Otherwise I will continue to go to Sunny and Lilly's. I'm also interested in the PC shop. Looking for menu options.

IndyDave
07-24-12, 17:36
Don't let her know that you've posted on this site. She refused to see me after I posted nice comments about her on this site a long time ago. I had seen her several times before.Okay, didn't realize there would be a problem, saw her post on very public sites.

IndyDave
07-24-12, 17:50
I drive by there every day home from work. At around 5:30 there is considerable less "patrons" at the Barber shop. I would be interested in going if anyone can comment in PM if it is worth my time. Otherwise I will continue to go to Sunny and Lilly's. I'm also interested in the PC shop. Looking for menu options.I'm been around long enough to routinely resist giving out tips over 40-60, but I did in this case. Must have thought it was really worth my time, I guess, but to each his own.

If one just reads the available websites devoted to hobbyists, including the premium or "member" reviews, one could conclude that there's pretty good stream of satisfied customers at the PC Shop place, so the massages are undoubtedly quite relaxing and therapeutic, or the customers would be single visit, don't you think?

Frankly, I didn't notice a barber shop at Blue Sky, but it was a Sunday evening, and personally, I don't give a hoot about how people are sitting around looking. I'm going into a business establishment for the purpose of a therapeutic massage, which is what I get, for my aching back. What the other business does is, quite frankly, inconsequential to any blowhards or bosom buddies hanging at a barbershop for the titillation of thinking about what might be going on in another business, but that's just my two cents. If I want to go in, the only thing stopping me would be a crowd inside (which you can't really see) or Uncle Leo with eyes on the place instead of catching violent criminals, of which there are undoubtedly some around that area. Just tell the pricks that the therapists also give great hair cuts!

Mrsmithorjones
07-25-12, 00:38
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance for any word.She has taken the summer off, she says she will be back.

MarkDenneny
07-25-12, 10:19
I stopped by Meridian and 91st last week for some back therapy, and they weren't there. Does anyone know if they have moved, or closed up shop?

Thanks

Tonylove465
07-25-12, 13:25
Probably had to close. Not very customer oriented.

I stopped by Meridian and 91st last week for some back therapy, and they weren't there. Does anyone know if they have moved, or closed up shop?

Thanks

Outtake
07-25-12, 15:50
Been out of the mix for a minute, but had a sore back this morning. I read some of the recent posts and the Barber shop sounded positive. Young lady mentioned in a recent post "went shopping" so I thnk I got stuck with the mamasan. If not close to it. She was very nice and gave a pretty good massage, but not to much to look at and no extras. I was a little surprised that she kept the good parts covered with a little towel the entire time. WHen I would move it she would move it back. Bummer. I will most likely repeat because I do not think this is the norm there.

P. S. They reuse the towels so you might want to ask for a clean one at the start of you session.

Out

Fudge1
07-25-12, 19:02
She has taken the summer off, she says she will be back.Her website says she will be back the 2nd week of August.

TheDistance
07-26-12, 13:00
I'm not exactly sure where to post this, thought this would be the best bet. I'm looking for an outcall with a solid massage combined with some sensuality. If anyone has a recommendation, I'd love to hear it. I don't want full service, simply a good, competent massage from a lady who enjoys some interaction. PMs are fine.

Thanks in advance!

Naughty169
07-26-12, 15:30
Grand Opening!

ORIENTAL MASSAGE. 312-363-7845

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/3163949281.html

Called this place up and was told the location was off of 96th and Michigan. Thinking this could be the reopening of the place west of that intersection in a house. I arrived at the intersection and was told to meet her at a motel behind the McDonald's. Knocked on the door to discover a very old and average looking asian in a night gown. Very disappointed that its not a AMP just a lady doing massages from a motel room. I talked to her for awhile and was told that FS was on the menu but I decided not to partake. Headed to my fav place instead.

I Love HJs
07-27-12, 13:12
Stopped by Ariels the other day out of curiosity. I remembered reports saying "no go" on extras, but I thouht I'd do a heat check of my own. Bottom line, saw Helen, ultra professional, great massage and I hope the business suceeds.

That being said, can anyone advise if the place behind the bank on Shadeland is still open? Or MTC? O can't keep up on what's been shut down and maybe you all can save me a wasted trip. Thanks.

BagoHammer1
07-28-12, 21:31
It seems to me that the typical Asian women at the AMPs are fascinated with my long hair pulled up and my long goatee. They smile and gently touch is and caress my hair. It's amusing and fun for sure.

I headed to PC shop but they were closed up at 9:20 pm on Friday. Drove down to Sunny and the light was still on. Walked in and was greeted by a late 30's early 40's Hai Lin? Hi lyn. Idk I thought I may not get the same experience as before. I was never asked hard or soft. The gal just started using her elbows and arms and really dug in for a hard massage. I got to say it was a great massage. On the flip everything was standard. I'm not sure about the etiquette of posting, but something kind of amusing happened. Maybe someday I'll post that tidbit. After words Hai Lin kept touching my beard and smiling.

Stnick62
07-29-12, 12:09
Stopped by Ariels the other day out of curiosity. I remembered reports saying "no go" on extras, but I thouht I'd do a heat check of my own. Bottom line, saw Helen, ultra professional, great massage and I hope the business suceeds.

That being said, can anyone advise if the place behind the bank on Shadeland is still open? Or MTC? O can't keep up on what's been shut down and maybe you all can save me a wasted trip. Thanks.It is still open.

Jammin 2
07-29-12, 14:45
That being said, can anyone advise if the place behind the bank on Shadeland is still open? Or MTC? O can't keep up on what's been shut down and maybe you all can save me a wasted trip. Thanks.MTC is still open and advertizing. Never saw a report of success here. I tried once at their grand opening, got nothing but a nice massage in a very clean room. Maybe it was too early. PM me if a repeat visit is in order.

Hentai033
08-02-12, 10:34
Had a happy time with Coco the other day. Nice looking 40-ish, decent massage. .6 for the hour and. 4 for the tip. Will repeat but will try Tina based on reviews from others.

Getmesometoday
08-02-12, 10:36
For those that are familiar with Jojo I went and visited her yesterday. She introduced me to a new girl Coco. Coco was great, attractive and very accommodating. On the way out Jojo said it was her last day that she wouldn't be working anymore. The recently have gotten in a couple new girls that are worth checking out.

Stoner1654
08-02-12, 13:50
MTC is still open and advertizing. Never saw a report of success here. I tried once at their grand opening, got nothing but a nice massage in a very clean room. Maybe it was too early. PM me if a repeat visit is in order.Went there Tuesday.

Great massage and extra if you get the hour and she knows you.

YRMV

Naughty169
08-02-12, 15:20
Was out on the west side and looking for some fun. It seems like things have dried up but I found some fun on the west side. She goes by Jenny and she is cute. Mid 30s with nice legs and a fun personality. Called ahead and asked for Jenny. When I showed up I saw two girls both great looking. One took me to the room wearing jean shorts and a t shirt. It was Jenny and took the 30 min session. She sat on the table next to me while doing the massage. Had a great time flirting with her and she like my hands exploring and did help me out when I couldn't get to the hard to reach places. Jenny then asked if I could give her a massage and it was a nice change of pace. She enjoyed what I was doing and thanked me in return. In the end I left happy. Very happy and I wish I lived closer. Seniors can PM me for the details. Highly recommend.

Cleanfun4
08-02-12, 15:58
Probably had to close. Not very customer oriented.Second and third that! Been laying low for a while felt "all knotted up" and in need of a massage a few days ago. They're in the perfect place for me, and I still wouldn't go there. Now I have to catch up on what's up where.

Massageguru
08-03-12, 07:49
It's been many moons since I went for a non ligit massage. Was looking around and found Tranquility Spa. I'm not one to be dupped so thanks you guys for the reviews saving me from toftt. Plenty of that in many hundreds of spa visits. Looks like I'll stay retired or see my regular ligit that is now very thankful for my business. Have a safe search you guys.

BagoHammer1
08-03-12, 13:47
I may try this one tonight if I can.

We provide a high quality oriental massage to relieve your stress and tension.

3996 Clarks Creek Road.

Suite 600.

Plainfield IN 46168.

Tel: 317-640-2079.

OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.

10:00 AM. 9:00 PM.

Rates: $40 per 1/2 hr. $60 per hr

Aguy Nameddude
08-04-12, 11:36
It's been awhile since I posted here. I usually stick to NR. Guys here sometimes get a little catty, but whatever. I'm back. There's a good amount of info here that I use so I figured I'd do the right thing and add to it. I never ask for anything so take it easy on me guys. Have quite a few travel tales.

First, I've gave MTC a shot. Driving down Shadeland one Friday afternoon, saw the sign big as day and an empty parking lot. I figured I'd give them a shot. I hadn't seen them mentioned here but it wasn't until I left and searched a bit harder that I'd noticed they'd been reported on before.

Didn't get the girls name, but it was a good massage. LEGIT as can be, though. I guess with a sign that big and location that visible, they would have to be. Only spent. 40 no tip, so it was not a big investment and I came away relaxed (yet tense at the same damn time).

Aguy Nameddude
08-04-12, 11:42
After leaving and trolling this site for awhile to see if I had missed the boat at MTC, I saw a few posts about "behind the bank." Still a bit tense, I stopped through to get those last few knots out. Greeted by an older, plump lady. I almost left but decided to give the ol' girl a shot. Glad I did. Awesome massage and left happier than I remember ever being at any other parlors. Looks aren't much (at all) but trust me, it was worth my while. It was. 60 for the hour. 20 tip (I was being a little cheap considering I'd just left another parlor and didn't have much cash, she seemed very happy about having any business at all and didn't complain. Will do a bit more next time).

Aguy Nameddude
08-04-12, 11:50
After having an awesome experience a few months ago, sometime in late July I decided to stop by Blue Sky after a hard day at work. There were two Parlor workers outside. One was smoking the other was walking up from somewhere in the parking lot.

OFF TOPIC: Do not be discouraged by the barber shop. That isn't your typical "Black Barber Shop." From what I can tell, those are African Immigrants. They probably don't know anyone that we know and even if they do. SO? Their presence doesn't discourage me one bit. I actually kind of wink and give them the wave as I walk in. I'm sure they wish they were headed in there instead of sweeping up hair all afternoon anyways. Just my take on it.

Of the two girls, one was younger, kind of tall, slim and looked like fun. The other was older, short, and whle very nice not quite as fun.

Guess which one I got? You guessed it. Mamasan.

It was a good massage. Extremely (almost negligible) teasing. She was very chatty but also extremely pleasant. Overall I enjoyed. Still wish I could've had the younger one.

40 for the half, didn't leave happy and didn't leave tip. Maybe next time.

BagoHammer1
08-04-12, 20:47
I may try this one tonight if I can.

We provide a high quality oriental massage to relieve your stress and tension.

3996 Clarks Creek Road.

Suite 600.

Plainfield IN 46168.

Tel: 317-640-2079.

OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK.

10:00 AM. 9:00 PM.

Rates: $40 per 1/2 hr. $60 per hrRecommend you call ahead. There is no waiting room. Yuyu puts up a closed sign when you are in there. I just walked in and could only get a hh. It was a great rub and there was a scalp and hand massage. Attractive woman and I left happy. I plan to return.

Gaboy9999
08-05-12, 14:08
Will be here soon looks good thanks

BFDeal
08-06-12, 07:41
I stopped there the other night, and it was OK, then it got predictably weird. I don't usually stop at massage parlors, or at least I haven't in several months, but I was driving by about 7:30 on a Saturday night and thought I would check it out. There was this young chick (I think her name was Brittany). She said she was new. Blonde perm with a tan. We went to a back room and started negotiating. She knew I wasn't there for a massage. We agreed on DATY with a finish for $$$. I figured what the heck. She looked hot and I heard this place doesn't "put out" so I decided that I wanted to test the waters. She left to clean up and came back in and asked about the donation. I laid it over by some kind of water bowl and she went over to count it and put it away. She then stripped naked and straddled my face. This chick is hot and she tasted great. Then she got on her back and I continued to taste the honey while she moaned and whispered "softer" then "faster" then back to "softer." It didn't seem like she was in a rush. Everything was cool until we heard a guy's voice outside the door. That's when she said "you got to hurry, time's almost up." Anyway, everything went downhill from there, and I would say about 5-6 minutes after we heard the guy's voice, she had her clothes back on and was out the door. OK, sure I spent $$$ for a half-hour (supposed to be an hour) , but then I thought, wow, this chick really opened up and had a sweet-tasting pussy. I didn't really care about the $$$. I was there before and had this Asian chick who's no longer there. It was months ago. She was OK. She didn't put out. And I spent $$ back then, including tip. But this Brittany chick was the bomb and I would be a regular there if we would've had a full session the other night. Anyway, I guess I took one for the team, but I have to wonder what would've happened if we didn't hear the guy's voice. It was obviously her boyfriend who was there to pick her up. When I left, there was some loser getting on a harley, but he said something and it didn't match the voice I had heard earlier. This chick was gone and so was the male voice. I don't really have an opinion of the place but I probably won't return.

BFDeal

FqIdiot
08-06-12, 08:30
Bored yesterday, and my stereo needed tuning so I went to my favorite repair spot. Called ahead and was given a 4PM appt. Asked for my usual technician but she wasn't working that day. No problem for me, so I showed up and was given CoCo. Opted for an hour of technical support. Greeted at the door by name (yeah, I've had repeated issues with this unit). CoCo came in and began to perform a very thorough overall review that was ok but not on par with my favorite technician. I saw several other stereos that I wanted to test out, but was told that I could basically just look and not touch the dials. I'm used to messing around with a fun stereo they have there called FTK but that brand was behind a glass case and she kept me away from that area of the room. When she got to looking at what was wrong with mine she did a terrific job and you could tell her hands were very skilled. I was preparing to jump in my car and gave the usual handshakes thanking CoCo as I do my favorite technician. CoCo immediately asked me to shake her hand two more times, which was surprising to me. Given the fact that I frequent this establishment and don't want to muddy the waters, I decided it would be better to just agree rather than have a tech talk badly about me. Must have been a slow day for them. Not usual for this place. I normally excitedly shake hands upon completion, especially if I get to try out the various brands of stereo the tech is showing or offering to test. In this case, I felt four shakes was plenty. I guess not.

Ampman44
08-06-12, 10:50
I will be visiting downtown Indy and from what I gather from this board there are no good FBSM options in or near downtown. Am I mistaken, or is there something here I did not see? Thanks.

Jammin 2
08-06-12, 10:54
I will be visiting downtown Indy and from what I gather from this board there are no good FBSM options in or near downtown. Am I mistaken, or is there something here I did not see? Thanks.Yes, downtown is as dry as the weather has been. They don't call it Nap town for nothing.

Assmanoh
08-06-12, 12:09
For those that are familiar with Jojo I went and visited her yesterday. She introduced me to a new girl Coco. Coco was great, attractive and very accommodating. On the way out Jojo said it was her last day that she wouldn't be working anymore. The recently have gotten in a couple new girls that are worth checking out.Went in for my usual time with Jojo or Sophia but neither was there. Got a lot of questions from Coco. Left somewhat happy.

BagoHammer1
08-06-12, 22:44
Went in for my usual time with Jojo or Sophia but neither was there. Got a lot of questions from Coco. Left somewhat happy.There are always cars there. I never see less than two cars while driving by. I'm sure the extra traffic makes them nervous.

Southernbred
08-06-12, 23:35
I have been to a few places that give great massages using not only hands but elbows and knees but no extras. Are there any places like that in the Indy area? If not here than where should I look?

Thanks,

Southernbred

Ilyannette
08-07-12, 16:34
Hello all,

Been a member a little over a year, used to go to the flower shop on the northside before they moved. Also went to another place near there that is now closed.

I now find it difficult to find a place on the north side that I can leave happy. It doesn't have to be that far north, but any intel would be appreciated.

Thanks all!

Tuls2011
08-07-12, 22:51
Stopped by the PC shop this afternoon and while I was there I had to deal with an unpleasant odor from the gal that took care of me.

Mister Major
08-08-12, 04:30
Greeting all from St. Louis. I have been curious about a female therapist (Kelly) that bounces back and forth between Indy and St. Louis. Just wondered if anyone in Indiana had any info on her. Here are the Backpage ads for both cities:

St. Louis: http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just-the-right-touch/3410699

Indy: http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just-the-right-touch/1041406

AsianK
08-08-12, 08:56
Visited spa on fitness lane. 1 hour massage with a standard finish. .60+.40 tip. Not the best massage. The lotion they use is so greasy! 4/10 scale on provider.

Tonto2038
08-08-12, 09:20
Greeting all from St. Louis. I have been curious about a female therapist (Kelly) that bounces back and forth between Indy and St. Louis. Just wondered if anyone in Indiana had any info on her. Here are the Backpage ads for both cities:

St. Louis:

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just-the-right-touch/3410699

Indy:

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just-the-right-touch/1041406If it is the same gal and I think it is, she had an office off of Binford on 72nd or somewhere in that area close to I-69. I saw her 3 or 4 times a few years back and all legit but things do change. Good massage however.

FreeWilly2
08-08-12, 10:08
If it is the same gal and I think it is, she had an office off of Binford on 72nd or somewhere in that area close to I-69. I saw her 3 or 4 times a few years back and all legit but things do change. Good massage however.She still has an office off of Binford. Her boyfriend works for an airline based in St. Louis, so she splits her time. Good massage, legit massage. She's not very personable or chatty. If you want to leave happy or have a pleasant conversation, go elsewhere. If you need a serious massage, she's outstanding.

ROB1001
08-08-12, 10:20

St. Louis:

Indy:

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just-the-right-touch/1041406I had a massage with her in St. Loius about 6 months ago. Good massage and I was very happy with it. Might have cost me extra, but I was happy with the result.

Southernbred
08-08-12, 21:22
Hello all,

Been a member a little over a year, used to go to the flower shop on the northside before they moved. Also went to another place near there that is now closed.

I now find it difficult to find a place on the north side that I can leave happy. It doesn't have to be that far north, but any intel would be appreciated.

Thanks all!I have the same problem. I went to the flower shop until they relocated. I then went to a place on meridian but it wasn't very good. It now seems the closest places are out of the way. If you find anything good, let me know.

Naughty169
08-09-12, 11:54
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/3193519442.html

Came across this ad today. Anyone have any info or willing to toftt? It is the same location as the old Thai place that got busted.

Happy99
08-09-12, 12:48
It's all about you!

Posted: Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:02 AM

-

Full body soft touch massage. Let yourself relax as you are lightly touched and massaged. Give yourself a little gift for the day and totally relax, like I stated in the title, it's all about you! Call for rates and appointments I can be reachedat317-207-0584.

Allisonville Road. At 146th St. 46062

Anybody have any intel on these girls? Apparrently it is more than one.

Thanks.

Happy

OnlyForMe99
08-09-12, 12:52
Anyone have intel on Kay from craigslist?

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/3188986510.html

Pms are fine.

Thanks!

Ilyannette
08-09-12, 13:29
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/3193519442.html

Came across this ad today. Anyone have any info or willing to toftt? It is the same location as the old Thai place that got busted.It is the same place. There was an AMP there in between, she since moved further east, just off 96th. Tried to get in once, but she was busy.

I know nothing of this new one though. Love to hear more intel as well!

Naughty169
08-09-12, 14:40
It is the same place. There was an AMP there in between, she since moved further east, just off 96th. Tried to get in once, but she was busy.

I know nothing of this new one though. Love to hear more intel as well!Talked to Michelle who used to run it and she claims she had no idea that an AMP would open up at the same place. I called and an asian woman said two girls are working and that they will be up and running tomorrow (Friday). I wonder how long this one will last.

Naughty169
08-09-12, 14:47
It's all about you!

Posted: Saturday, July 21, 2012 12:02 AM

-

Full body soft touch massage. Let yourself relax as you are lightly touched and massaged. Give yourself a little gift for the day and totally relax, like I stated in the title, it's all about you! Call for rates and appointments I can be reachedat317-207-0584.

Allisonville Road. At 146th St. 46062

Anybody have any intel on these girls? Apparrently it is more than one.

Thanks.

HappyLocation is west of the intersection advertised. Nice incall location, but smells of smoke. Linda is older and brook is the young of the two. Nice massage and a standard finish. The view isn't that great.

Two Nutts
08-09-12, 17:22

St. Louis:

Indy:

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just-the-right-touch/1041406She came to my room, massage was really good. She had me lay on the edge of the bed. She stayed fully clothed which was good, she is larger than the pic shows. Standard finish with a set tip. Can't remember what it was. She stayed for the full hr. I was wanting a good massage is the reason I called her.

Member #4149
08-10-12, 15:03
Have an affinity for the act and would love to know if there are any good places to go that do Russian?

BFDeal
08-11-12, 07:15
I think I know the place. Russia.

Have an affinity for the act and would love to know if there are any good places to go that do Russian?

Jammin 2
08-11-12, 20:43
Well, I went to Sunny twice over the past week. It was busy. The first time I got in, but was interrupted 4 times at the door and once by phone. That really takes away from the experience. I was handled well by Jenny, Michelle was there also. Standard services and prices, but nothing extraordinary.

The second trip they asked me to wait an hour or more so I passed and drove over on 10th to blue sky. I was greeted in the lobby, paid in the room to a decent looking girl, but then a rather large Asian girl comes in to give me the massage. I don't think I would have been able to arouse the troops anyway, but the massage wasn't very good or stimulating. I tipped $5 and she seemed thrilled. When she is asked if the massage was ok I said "eh, not really". They do work hard, but I won't be repeating here. Maybe I will try up north or down south from now on.

Rajohn115
08-13-12, 10:56
Went by the shop last week. Visited C*C, everything was ok; and left satisfied. The outing was not to level I experienced with Y* Y*; fewer options in both apparel and service. Still would repeat

Theaartisan
08-13-12, 13:48
I went by the stereo shop Sunday, observed a couple cars parked out front so ran some errands. On second drive by appeared they had some available. I was greeted by CC whom I had never met before.

She is cute, but I have, alot of hours in with S. Massage was decent, have had alot better but she worked out the soreness. I had a standard repair job, and when I tipped her. 4, she said that the normal pricing was. 6. I told her it was first time I had met her, and had only brought the. 4 bc I had expected to see my other tech for service.

In the future I will try to book with s, I'm not a fan of the upsell on back end unless additional protection plan is offered.

FqIdiot
08-13-12, 14:41
I went by the stereo shop Sunday, observed a couple cars parked out front so ran some errands. On second drive by appeared they had some available. I was greeted by CC whom I had never met before.

She is cute, but I have, alot of hours in with S. Massage was decent, have had alot better but she worked out the soreness. I had a standard repair job, and when I tipped her. 4, she said that the normal pricing was. 6. I told her it was first time I had met her, and had only brought the. 4 bc I had expected to see my other tech for service.

In the future I will try to book with s, I'm not a fan of the upsell on back end unless additional protection plan is offered.Sounds like you had the same experience I had with CC as reported in one of my previous posts. She gave a good massage, and my usual tip of. 4 for basic service offended her and she asked for one more. Not my usual experience there with others. If you get CC, prepare to be put on the spot for. 6 tip. And her tune up is worth only the standard. 4 imo.

WheresMary
08-14-12, 17:50
TOFTT.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/3198879324.html

One very large room with light weight curtains separating 9 massage tables. Curtains are not sound proof. Four rooms had one table each, another room had two tables and one other had 3! Tables. I wondered why he ask me how many when I made appt over the phone. I can't imagine what it must sound like when the place is full. Actually got a good 60 min massage for. 5 I kept asking for swedish, but she continued with deep tissue. Good job on the glutes. Good professional massuse with white uniform. Large towel for wrap. Tip. 1

Stopped by Asian Massage on fitness lane (just down the road) to see if I could get finished. Two girls were busy and I didn't have time to wait. Wonder if that was Jesse from Relax? Very nice place. Actual private rooms.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/3204777101.html

Jammin 2
08-14-12, 23:30
Reopened. I recognized both the girls as they have migrated from other local places. Nice table and rooms, and standard service. The thin girl that used to be at sun a couple of weeks ago is one, but she is still learning massage and what makes men happy. Got the full hour, left happy for $.6+ $.4 tip.

Anyone been to the reopened place on 96th, next to ed martin acura?

AchyBreaky
08-15-12, 07:30
I stopped by the 96th st place twice. The first visit was promising, and coco actually indicated they "don't do that" on the first visit, and encouraged me to come back. On the second visit she said I must have heard her wrong. Which ended my visits to this establishment. Just be honest and we all will make our own choices!

Reopened. I recognized both the girls as they have migrated from other local places. Nice table and rooms, and standard service. The thin girl that used to be at sun a couple of weeks ago is one, but she is still learning massage and what makes men happy. Got the full hour, left happy for $.6+ $.4 tip.

Anyone been to the reopened place on 96th, next to ed martin acura?

FqIdiot
08-15-12, 08:31

Anyone been to the reopened place on 96th, next to ed martin acura?I went one time after doing some research. Feels like more may be on the menu if you become a regular and they get to know you. Not an investment I was willing to make given my relationships already built at other places. $.7 for one hour and I think I tipped $.1. Decent massage.

TheDistance
08-15-12, 13:18
I'm another one with that experience. Definitely won't be going back.

I stopped by the 96th st place twice. The first visit was promising, and coco actually indicated they "don't do that" on the first visit, and encouraged me to come back. On the second visit she said I must have heard her wrong. Which ended my visits to this establishment. Just be honest and we all will make our own choices!

AsianK
08-15-12, 22:00
The fact that this place made a website should be a good indicator that they are legit.

I'm another one with that experience. Definitely won't be going back.

Stnick62
08-17-12, 07:10
Stopped next to the PC place and the staff has changed and not for the better. What used to be great is now dismal. If anyone runs into the former staff at a different place please PM me cause a am just goint to buy a new PC and quit getting the old one repaired. It was BAD

Whatdafuq
08-17-12, 10:54
Stopped next to the PC place and the staff has changed and not for the better. What used to be great is now dismal. If anyone runs into the former staff at a different place please PM me cause a am just goint to buy a new PC and quit getting the old one repaired. It was BADI visited a week ago met with MiMi, lack luster massage and very mechanical HE in fact had to finish myself off because she got tired. I used to love this place, I'm interested where all the talent went as well.

I Love HJs
08-17-12, 11:15
Stopped by yesterday afternoon. The woman working got a big smile and was like,"nice to see you again," which surprised me since I haven't been there in around three months and I've only seen there once. She hugged me, held my hand and walked me back to a room. Kinda threw me. Went for the hour. Got a decent, not great, massage for about 1/2 hour, then she kept teasing the boys from behind. When I laid down, I just put the blanket that was supposed to cover me on a chair. She didn't mind. On the flip, she went right to it, nice and slow. She was good about taking direction and things ended quite satisfactory. 60 + 40 tip. Anyone able to tell me her name? She's probably late thirties, attractive and about a 6 or 7 on the AMP scale. Hair was just below her shoulders and she was a little plump. The one thing that I noticed both visits is that she constantly called me "babee", LOL. Anyone have any idea who that was?

Couple of other things, I haven't read any reports about Bejing in a while. Anyone have any recent info? I haven't been there in months.

Also, stopped by Dove Spa the other day and saw Lucy. About a 6 in looks. She gave one of the best massages I've ever had. Got a table shower and she made sure EVERYTHING was clean. During the massage, quite a bit of incidental teasing of the boys while I was one my stomach and she let me be totally toweless the whole massage. Massaged everywhere except big Ed and the twins. That was okay, though. Really nice, sensual massage. Just no release. If you don't mind the lack of release, I highly recommend. Anyone a regular at Dove? If so, PM me and let me know your experience there.

BagoHammer1
08-17-12, 17:34
I visited a week ago met with MiMi, lack luster massage and very mechanical HE in fact had to finish myself off because she got tired. I used to love this place, I'm interested where all the talent went as well.I can make a suggestion or 2 for Seniors. PM please

PillowTalk69
08-18-12, 06:15
The red headed body rub / masseuse in Indianapolis BP. PM and let me know if anyone has had any success with her fufilling all our stress relief needs and what is on her menu of services. Want to see her next week as I love redheads but need to know as much as I can find out without wasting time and resoures. Any help appreciated. PTMan

HunterGatherer
08-20-12, 09:56
Had a dream the other day that I visited Jenny on the west side. She did a great job with the massage, so I decided to return the favor. A good time was had by all. More than the standard HE. Much more. As this was my first visit, I went with the half hour. Definitely will be having the same dream soon.

Dagon Debaer
08-22-12, 18:44
New shop opened on the southside- near some great pizza and a pair that runs a restuarant. Anyone TOFTT yet?

Whoah28
08-23-12, 23:27
Just wanted to post.

I went Sunday for a massage and the place was closed. Their ad says open 7 days a week. Well save your gas and call first.

I have never patronized this place so don't PM me questions.

AchyBreaky
08-24-12, 07:14
Decided to go out west to get some sun yesterday. I visited Coco per the NR reviews recently. Great massage, and great extras! I second HG that I will re-visit this wonderful AMP sometime soon.

Had a dream the other day that I visited Jenny on the west side. She did a great job with the massage, so I decided to return the favor. A good time was had by all. More than the standard HE. Much more. As this was my first visit, I went with the half hour. Definitely will be having the same dream soon.

Stnick62
08-24-12, 09:20
New shop opened on the southside- near some great pizza and a pair that runs a restuarant. Anyone TOFTT yet?I have lived on SS for all my life and you have lost me. I know of a lot of pizza places and restaurants run by a pair but I need more clues.

BagoHammer1
08-24-12, 19:53
Went for a hh massage. Same stuff as usual there, but I got a different girl. Tiffany? 6 or so in looks. Pretty good English and I enjoyed the time leaving happy. Attention to the legs and thighs were better than some places. I will return.

Buster B
08-27-12, 04:31
I have been there. My first read is this place is legit. Old "mamasan" showing cleavage but that doesn't mean anything since I suspect her hubby was by her side. Seperate multriple rooms of about 15 x 15 with 2 chairs in each but no doors. Large doorways. They wear scrubs for clothes. Nice place reallly. I will do more reconnisance and report back here. More scouting to do.

Guys, stay patient, keep your money, and let me do the walking.

On the legit side. Since I have retired from the monger trade. The qualilty of the foot body massage was above average.

I will give location, place name and details to the hornytoad and hammertoed alike.

Very soon.

Bucks9297
08-27-12, 22:48
Coming to town in the next couple of weeks. Any recommendations for a nice massage and finish? PM me if you prefer.

Zugash
08-28-12, 23:45
All,

Does anyone know where Yumi from Rose ended up? PM response is preferred.

Thanks,

Z

Bucks9297
08-29-12, 21:28
Anyone with intel?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-erotic-classy-100-full-package-call-kylie-full-nude-body2body-317-670-2793-27/4295567

Prince Numenor
09-01-12, 13:18
Recently reopened- about a month ago. I've made several visits. I'd recommend. Last visit w 'N'- $ for nice massage and BB kissing.

Numenor

Buster B
09-03-12, 01:27
Update. Still seems legit. If something changes I will let you know. Excellent massage so I will return.

Stop*13 near H*H Gre*gg

I have been there. My first read is this place is legit. Old "mamasan" showing cleavage but that doesn't mean anything since I suspect her hubby was by her side. Seperate multriple rooms of about 15 x 15 with 2 chairs in each but no doors. Large doorways. They wear scrubs for clothes. Nice place reallly. I will do more reconnisance and report back here. More scouting to do.

Guys, stay patient, keep your money, and let me do the walking.

On the legit side. Since I have retired from the monger trade. The qualilty of the foot body massage was above average.

I will give location, place name and details to the hornytoad and hammertoed alike.

Very soon.

Joe Mobo
09-04-12, 14:16
For all of you massage enthusiast Tiffany has left the motor cycle shop. It was my understanding she would be here for one –two years. It will be a great loss the girl really knew what she was doing. I always left with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step. It always seems when I find a good one it never lasts. I've seen a couple of the girls return so here's hoping.

Jackietreehorn
09-07-12, 18:04
Hi all.

Jsut moved to Marion, any info on a good quality massage w / etc would be appreciated, not looking for AMP.

Please pm me.

Jackie

Bltn8085
09-07-12, 23:56
All,

Does anyone know where Yumi from Rose ended up? PM response is preferred.

Thanks,

ZI would be interested to know to as she was one of my favorites. She was a cutie.

Theunit611
09-10-12, 18:39
Visited Jenny at Sunny Spa on the west side recently for a full hour. Full hour, ended happy, and what's unique is the play starts just a few minutes in and doesn't stop. Hands allowed to roam on her, as well.

WheresMary
09-11-12, 12:56
Traveling on I74 East. Stopped at joe jin couple miles north of Danville Illinois on Georgetown Road. Kim collected. 6 for hour and we headed to the table shower. Wow. That was thorough. Almost finished there. Dried off and got a mediocre massage but thorough again. Nice view. Kim could be an 8 or 9 if she had a flat tummy. On the flip I saw a hand gesture and then 6 fingers. I suggested 4 fingers. We settled on 5 if job is well done and then she wanted an advance! No thanks. We don't tip our waitress before the food is delivered! She apparently decided she could trust me. I wish the massage had been better and I really don't like negotiating, but I left happy and would recommend. There are some reviews on NR.

AsianK
09-11-12, 14:43
Traveling on I74 East. Stopped at joe jin couple miles north of Danville Illinois on Georgetown Road. Kim collected. 6 for hour and we headed to the table shower. Wow. That was thorough. Almost finished there. Dried off and got a mediocre massage but thorough again. Nice view. Kim could be an 8 or 9 if she had a flat tummy. On the flip I saw a hand gesture and then 6 fingers. I suggested 4 fingers. We settled on 5 if job is well done and then she wanted an advance! No thanks. We don't tip our waitress before the food is delivered! She apparently decided she could trust me. I wish the massage had been better and I really don't like negotiating, but I left happy and would recommend. There are some reviews on NR.So why is this posted in the Indianapolis AMP section?

Golden Country
09-11-12, 17:50
So why is this posted in the Indianapolis AMP section?This place frequently advertises in Indianapolis both nuvo, craigslist and backpage and is a destination from indy a short way if your heading west on 74.

Strip Junkie
09-11-12, 19:48
Traveling on I74 East. Stopped at joe jin couple miles north of Danville Illinois on Georgetown Road. Kim collected. 6 for hour and we headed to the table shower. Wow. That was thorough. Almost finished there. Dried off and got a mediocre massage but thorough again. Nice view. Kim could be an 8 or 9 if she had a flat tummy. On the flip I saw a hand gesture and then 6 fingers. I suggested 4 fingers. We settled on 5 if job is well done and then she wanted an advance! No thanks. We don't tip our waitress before the food is delivered! She apparently decided she could trust me. I wish the massage had been better and I really don't like negotiating, but I left happy and would recommend. There are some reviews on NR.I appreciate the intel, but I do get up that way every now and then. I'll have to try them out. One of the things that I like about the hobby is the negotiating.

FlipChick
09-11-12, 20:46
Traveling on I74 East. Stopped at joe jin couple miles north of Danville Illinois on Georgetown Road. Kim collected. 6 for hour and we headed to the table shower. Wow. That was thorough. Almost finished there. Dried off and got a mediocre massage but thorough again. Nice view. Kim could be an 8 or 9 if she had a flat tummy. On the flip I saw a hand gesture and then 6 fingers. I suggested 4 fingers. We settled on 5 if job is well done and then she wanted an advance! No thanks. We don't tip our waitress before the food is delivered! She apparently decided she could trust me. I wish the massage had been better and I really don't like negotiating, but I left happy and would recommend. There are some reviews on NR.I have been to the Joe Jin 4 times. I was treated to FS every time for a $ tip. At one time, there was a girl who worked there named Mimi with giant fake hooters. She was a 10 on the AMP scale. Probably would have been a strong 9 on the escort scale. She since moved on and the last time I got a less than desirable older Asian with a bit of a belly and some jungle Bush. However, I do recommend. This place is not out in the open and doesn't seem to be bothered. I have been meaning to take a trip out that way again.

Tuls2011
09-11-12, 22:53
Stopped in Emperor Spa in Avon this afternoon. Got an hour massage and left extremely relaxed and happy. Total damage was $.6.

Glaucon
09-12-12, 12:21
9-12-12. Aprox. 12pm. Uncle stopped by for visit.

Golden Country
09-12-12, 20:31
9-12-12. Aprox. 12pm. Uncle stopped by for visit.Hi Where is the Flower shop that got raided is it tulip or another one?

Ferreal1
09-12-12, 20:57
I have been to the Joe Jin 4 times. I was treated to FS every time for a $ tip. At one time, there was a girl who worked there named Mimi with giant fake hooters. She was a 10 on the AMP scale. Probably would have been a strong 9 on the escort scale. She since moved on and the last time I got a less than desirable older Asian with a bit of a belly and some jungle Bush. However, I do recommend. This place is not out in the open and doesn't seem to be bothered. I have been meaning to take a trip out that way again.Yeah, Mimi was great, I think the one that was there last time I was there was "Yung, like forever Yung" she said (sounds like the one you're describing there). Good times, good times. I do recommend, They had a couple younger ones in there a few years ago, which was nice, but I the last few times I've been there (granted, its been several months) its been the same chicks.

FqIdiot
09-13-12, 15:01
Hi all.

Jsut moved to Marion, any info on a good quality massage w / etc would be appreciated, not looking for AMP.

Please pm me.

JackieDude. Seriously? Do some research. Stop asking and maybe give a little. Some may be willing to help once you prove yourself to be somewhat valuable to the community. Until then I'm pretty sure your requests will (and should) continue to be ignored.

Jackietreehorn
09-13-12, 16:50
Dude. Seriously? Do some research. Stop asking and maybe give a little. Some may be willing to help once you prove yourself to be somewhat valuable to the community. Until then I'm pretty sure your requests will (and should) continue to be ignored.Ok, I moved from nw indiana, saw many providers in lake county and michigan city, love the irish blonde, and a MILF in griffith, been checking out posts and it seems kinda dry here, any info will be appreciated.

Fast Spa
09-13-12, 17:56
Just heard from friend of mine Shelbyille got busted today thought I would let everybody know before they waste your time driving out there

Ampman44
09-14-12, 11:01
Has not been a report on her in quite some time (although there has been one on a different gorl by that name. I; ve read everything on her about her, but ihave found some unappealing descriptions, such as fat, self-release or rubber glove release, saggy boobs. What's the current real deal? What can I expect if I see her? And anybody ever try her foot fetish and domination services?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mariahs-massage-28/1852680

Golden Country
09-14-12, 19:54
Here is the link http://greensburgdailynews.com/

I Love HJs
09-15-12, 14:43
Saw what I believe was Uncle Leo there a few days ago. Anyone able to confirm?

PillowTalk69
09-18-12, 09:49
On the European massuse on 79th. Any PM 411 would be appreciated. Also the Afro American named Yolanda. Both look HOT LOL

Factfiction
09-19-12, 10:23
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/13-people-arrested-in-undercover-massage-parlor-prostitution-sting

TheBlindman
09-19-12, 10:29
Anyone know what AMP got busted in Plainfield?

WheresMary
09-19-12, 15:10
On the European massuse on 79th. Any PM 411 would be appreciated. Also the Afro American named Yolanda. Both look HOT LOLNo personal experience, but the European at 79th / Michigan looks legit, hour massage $65 on backpage therapeutic. Also see e-classified $60. Something on claz. Org greenwood. I see Yolanda on backpage escorts. Number leads to a couple of good reviews on NR. Same phone but different photos. I agree both of these ladies are hot assuming the picks are real. Let me know PM if you learn anything.

Golden Country
09-19-12, 16:21
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/13-people-arrested-in-undercover-massage-parlor-prostitution-stingYes this was contained in my previous post. How many days ago?

BagoHammer1
09-19-12, 18:28
Why Healthy Spa? It peaks my curiosity.

Eric41
09-19-12, 23:18
http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-coordinated-massage-parlor-bust-uncovers-prostitution-nets-13-arrests-20120919.0, 4967032. Column

WheresMary
09-20-12, 12:48
http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-coordinated-massage-parlor-bust-uncovers-prostitution-nets-13-arrests-20120919

0, 4967032. ColumnTry this one. If still doesn't work go to fox59. Com / news search for prostitutiom.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-coordinated-massage-parlor-bust-uncovers-prostitution-nets-13-arrests-20120919,0,4967032.Column

"In one case, an IMPD vice detective posed as a massage therapist, where a man offered her $40 for a massage. He paid in cash, walked into a room and stripped down, lying naked on a massage bed. The undercover detective began to massage the man's back. She asked him if all he wanted was a massage, and he said 'yes. '

A few minutes later, the man asked if the woman was a police officer. She assured him he wasn't, and the man said his usual masseuse gives him sexual favors. He said that he gives the woman a $20 tip. The undercover officer left the room and returned with her partner, who arrested the man."

I guess we all understand now that LEO can lie. Personally I think that is entrapment and should be illegal.

I'm sure glad homeland security is protecting me from these terrorists!

Harleyone
09-21-12, 06:44
Anyone know what AMP got busted in Plainfield?The motorcycle shop on 40 was still hopping busy yesterday evening. Think it surived.

Upshall
09-21-12, 15:33
Anyone know what AMP got busted in Plainfield?Massage Therapy on Hadley Road at Highway 267 (just north of I-70). Their other store on East Washington St. In Indy may also have closed.

Plainfun3
09-22-12, 07:18
Visited a new AMP in Plainfield, YoYo did give a pretty good massage. Not hip on location near 267. Only had one table as far as I could tell and it was in front room with just a partition wall around it. Left happy.

TheBlindman
09-22-12, 10:07
I could ONLY get an average massage there!

Massage Therapy on Hadley Road at Highway 267 (just north of I-70). Their other store on East Washington St. In Indy may also have closed.

Stnick62
09-22-12, 12:17
Went by Golden yesterday and today and it has not been open either time. Don't know if busted, closed or just laying low.

Milkman6620
09-22-12, 21:46
Went by Golden yesterday and today and it has not been open either time. Don't know if busted, closed or just laying low.Last week Coco told me that they were closing down for vacation. And returning around Thanksgiving.

Member #4397
09-23-12, 01:15
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/better-than-u-have-ever-had-or-will-get-massage-im-a-must-c-150-hrly-incall-only-25/6762344

Text me, and I'll send you a pic. NON BLACK GUYS, AND ONLY TEXT IF YOUR WANTING A CALL NOW. In located 2 min east of downtown. Tessa # 309-706-6249. IN WAITING FOR U.

Poster's age: 25.

• Post ID: 6762344 indianapolis.

Saw this one recently. Decent looking, and seems to advertise more than a massage, but does not do anything but an ok massage with lotion and no happy parts. Highly overpriced non-licensed massage therapist. She does get into her underwear, but thats not worth the money in my opinion.