PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Member #5231
07-09-16, 12:15
I'll be in your fair city next week and I want to visit an AMP. I like Asian women, what can I say? I have been decoding your messages and I know where most are. Still don't know what Tucson and Phoenix are, I've searched like crazy on backpage for anything to do with those cities.

I am looking for cute, fairly young Asians providers. Don't really need full service, but lots of teasing and some roaming would be nice, with an he. I like the girls to be cute. I'd rather have an he and a lot of teasing with a good looking girl than FS with an older beaten looking skank.

I appreciate any help on this. From the fort wayne board. I'd help anyone who asked for it up there. Thanks.

Alexander Viv
07-09-16, 17:26
Visited H yesterday night. I was a little bit late. I went there at 10:30. So I called earlier to make sure if it would be opened or not. Two ladies worked there. I took the service from the younger one. Her name was Lisa / Lucy. She told me she is working here for 2 weeks. Look was 6/10. Massage was good. Not a lot of teasing during the massage. The fun began after the flip. All the menus were offered. Took FS and service was good. CBJ and DATY was allowed. Damage was $. 6.

MjmjHigh
07-09-16, 20:28
Had a great visit or than the other person that was yelling in the lobby after being told to come back. This just totally ruined my time at the end.

Buzzy 1
07-10-16, 14:25
Had a great visit or than the other person that was yelling in the lobby after being told to come back. This just totally ruined my time at the end.I had same thing happen, same place. Could hear guy talking then got loud and started arguing with the girl. Not only takes ya out of the mood but make ya nervous too. Thin walls there, with neighbors always there. Be Careful, Stay Safe.

HeyDoIKnowYou
07-11-16, 11:58
New to the site but a long time monger. Just wanted to know if anybody knows if the Sophia from the old Stars in Avon was still around? Her and JuJuwere a couple of my all time favs. Thanks for any info.

JamesHunt76
07-11-16, 13:04
Any senior members care to give a referal or favorite provider name at Gradle?

RunForGold
07-11-16, 21:25
Sorry to say, my go to place let me down today. I arrived this morning, only one lady working, 6-7/10, short, younger than most, a new girl, but one I had seen before. When she answered the door she was talking on her cell phone and when she came in the room after I had gotten 'comfortable' she was still on the phone. Instead of muting it or hanging up she continued to listen to the Chinese lady on the phone, whom I could hear quite loudly, then she would pick the phone up and continue with my massage using one hand, while she communicated with whomever was on the phone. I had opted for the hour for the half hour I had with her a couple weeks ago was just not quite long enough, I wish I had gotten the half today. I told her I was leaving due to the phone business, she immediately shut it off, but the mood was not good and the experience not memorable. I have never been shorted there, but today she had me out in 40 minutes. I'll probably go back as the place is usually quite reliable and fair, I have been going there since Bobo used to run it. I miss Bobo.

Diet Peach
07-11-16, 23:05
New to the site but a long time monger. Just wanted to know if anybody knows if the Sophia from the old Stars in Avon was still around? Her and JuJuwere a couple of my all time favs. Thanks for any info.I miss Sophia! I have not found better nor enjoyed enjoyed the experience better since she left Star then Foot Euphoria. I did find JoJo in Plainfield shorty after she opened E Main Street and then she quickly disappeared again.

HunterGatherer
07-12-16, 10:15
Any senior members care to give a referal or favorite provider name at Gradle?All show, no blow.

MuskieXavier
07-13-16, 14:51
Coming in town and see that the place off of 465 is open again. Any good new there?

Bob0324
07-13-16, 15:12
Coming in town and see that the place off of 465 is open again. Any good new there?Was greeted by a not attractive mid 40's or older, I asked if she was the only one there she nodded yes, I left.

Bigvirg
07-14-16, 11:25
Swung into the mountains for a quick massage. My money was taken by an older lady probably late 50's early 60's. I figured maybe she was the new manager or something. She put me in a room and in walked her mother or grandmother I'm not sure. They must be ordering from the second string Asian warehouse. I will say she had an awesome closing technique.

DuggerJug
07-14-16, 11:38
Decided to try this one out. Even with the mixed reviews. Park in rear. Door up front. Not easily identified, the spa is in the basement suite. The 40 ish asian girl was not thin. But has a nice rack. Nips got hard enough to hand your jacket on. She had some funky hair too. Later, I realized she looked like the asian version of the Oracle from The Matrix. Decent massage. Went to work early on the tease, between the ass play and the pre flip fun, I was enjoying it. Standard finish after with the aforementioned top access and the rest of the hour was mostly head rubbing. Better offerings in area for the price. $ total. She did not offer me a cookie.

DuggerJug
07-14-16, 11:45
Decided to try this one out. Even with the mixed reviews. Park in rear. Door up front. Not easily identified, the spa is in the basement suite. The 40 ish asian girl was not thin. But has a nice rack. Nips got hard enough to hand your jacket on. She had some funky hair too. Later, I realized she looked like the asian version of the Oracle from The Matrix. Decent massage. Went to work early on the tease, between the ass play and the pre flip fun, I was enjoying it. Standard finish after with the aforementioned top access and the rest of the hour was mostly head rubbing. Better offerings in area for the price. $ total. She did not offer me a cookie.

Msmith0052
07-14-16, 11:58
Coming in town and see that the place off of 465 is open again. Any good new there?And don't bother as it sucks, IMO. So many better choices out there, but most are west of that side.

MjmjHigh
07-14-16, 15:46
Decided to try this one out. Even with the mixed reviews. Park in rear. Door up front. Not easily identified, the spa is in the basement suite. The 40 ish asian girl was not thin. But has a nice rack. Nips got hard enough to hand your jacket on. She had some funky hair too. Later, I realized she looked like the asian version of the Oracle from The Matrix. Decent massage. Went to work early on the tease, between the ass play and the pre flip fun, I was enjoying it. Standard finish after with the aforementioned top access and the rest of the hour was mostly head rubbing. Better offerings in area for the price. $ total. She did not offer me a cookie.Angela has given me several massages and have always had good time. Her body is nice and likes to talk. Sounds like you might have got another girl. I would recommend her.

BradR2004
07-14-16, 16:48
First post, but as the title says, I've been around for a little over a year. Just wanted to add my two cents, the only place I've been is H which has been heavily reviewed here. It is legit and I received BBBJ both times, even though they did seem a little reluctant. Anyway, paid for the hour both times and with everything it was $. 2, so not terrible. I think I'm going to venture out more and will definitely post as that happens. Be safe everyone.

JCreed
07-15-16, 11:26
I have the most fun at places that don't skimp on the tease. Which places are best for this?

RunForGold
07-15-16, 20:03
I have the most fun at places that don't skimp on the tease. Which places are best for this?We all have the most fun at these places, but we have taken the many trips to the various places to find out where they are. I suggest you do the same and let us know once you have found the honey hole.

PrinterMike
07-16-16, 11:25
Angela has given me several massages and have always had good time. Her body is nice and likes to talk. Sounds like you might have got another girl. I would recommend her.So I was in the area and popped in. Angela and the hair lady were working. Asked if I had been there and I admitted no, but told Angela I remembered her. Called her by name, thanks mjmj, and that seemed to get the credentials I needed. Still got stuck with hair lady but the tease was nice the roaming was expansive, and in the end, with a little persistence, the menu was opened up. 1. 6 all in. Probably would have been fine to pass on it but the challenge of seeing how far you can go is just so enticing. Might try again to draw Angela. I'm curious.

Best of luck, Mike.

AssGrinder
07-16-16, 17:19
I had the absolutely worst massage at Tucson today. She lightly ran her finger around my back for 45 minutes. It was of those times I just wanted to get out of there. Didn't try to get anything. 1/0/0.

Joe Mobo
07-17-16, 16:46
Thought I would try something different due to some good recent reports. I was meet at front counter by an older lady that I thought was probably Mamasan. She wanted seventy dollars for an hour which included a shower, well Mama turned out to be my masseuse. I always shower before I leave, so passed on that. She said her name was Candy, spoke very little English so very hard to communicate. The massage was about a 5, with very little touchy feely. Very little personality here so that was OK. I did get a He that was only fair at best. She started pointing at the wall had no idea what that meant. They had a sign up there but to dark to see when I was on table. It had to do with tipping, she would only settle for fifty for a HE. I should have just got up and left, but I always try to be polite and courteous to these ladies as this can be a difficult job. No offer of a hot towel when I flipped, and she couldn't understand what I was saying. Anyway come home and I'm pretty uncomfortable from all the oil, immediately jump in shower. I'm putting on my clothes and she doesn't change any of the bedding just kind of straightened it out. I did see her replace the paper around the head opening so I guess that's better than nothing. I was trying to kid with her when I was leaving, said I would be back tomorrow, she looks be straight in the eyes and said why. I thought to myself my sentiments exactly.

Looks-4.

Service-5.

Cleanliness-3.

I know YMMV and someone else may have had a good time with somebody else. I've seen it happen before. I guess not all was lost there's a Costco not to far from there so did a little shopping. What's the old saying about a fool and his money?

Indiguy
07-19-16, 10:10
As dull as the Great Plains. Looks 3/ massage 4/ attitude 4= 11 Voted off the show.

TideLover
07-21-16, 16:26
I'll be staying near an AMP near the airport. Can anyone give me a heads up.

KDubcr250
07-21-16, 20:43
Pink. Had some time to kill so took the 1 hr. Table shower with plenty of play. Ok massage. Handshake was ok but opted for no oil. Needless to say I think her arm got tired LOL. Here's where the tables turned. She said her back hurt. So I offered to massage her. She said ok. So she let me but that's all. Didn't push the issue but I think FS is on the way.

New Country
07-21-16, 22:07
Many reports have been posted about this AMP. Stopped by there the other afternoon. Cindy, the lovely young lady that seems to be the lone wolf there, is very sweet and always happy to see me. Don't expect much more than a great massage but she is a sweetheart so treat her kindly. YMMV.

Geezer.Visited Cindy for the first time this week. As has been reported she is a sweetheart. Great massage. No hint of extras but I'll keep repeating and dream of more.

BpkbDude
07-21-16, 23:27
Does anyone have any positive intel on the Binford? It seems from the posts I've read that their advertisements are misleading. I've still not found any place better than SoHo, but it's just to darn expensive. Feel free to PM me if you want.

Jjbee62
07-22-16, 05:09
Does anyone have any positive intel on the Binford? It seems from the posts I've read that their advertisements are misleading. I've still not found any place better than SoHo, but it's just to darn expensive. Feel free to PM me if you want.Binford has been reported several times as nothing extra. I think it might be the same owner as Broadripple and 96th & Keystone. Misleading ad, nothing but massage.

OldRover
07-23-16, 12:38
I had a skilled prostate massage with release at the relaxing 4 corners and it was amazing. Can't remember the name of her though. Does anyone have a similar experience there or elsewhere?Visiting Indy soon and. I've Googled and search this site. Where is "4 corners" located?

Thanks.

OldRover
07-23-16, 16:02
I'm heading to Indy next week and have read several posts referring to 4 corners for massage. Is that the a part of the city or an actual business name?

In either case, I am unable to find reference to it outside this board. Please PM me if posting that address somehow violates rules.

Thanks.

You need to read the rules hoss, it's in

NO Personally Identifying Information

A2

IndyRoons
07-24-16, 01:43
Did some searches and saw some reviews from a couple of years ago and should have taken the hint. Took an hour at the AMP on Binford and Graham rd behind the Mexican place. Was met by "Nancy" and she was good with her hands. Had a good massage. On the flip I gave every attempt at a better ending but alas, it was not to be had. Recommend for a good massage, but that's it.So the reviews are pretty consistent here on this one. Bummer. But, I'm curious about the advertised bubble bath? Is that accurate? If you've ever been though Belvidere, IL, and their spa. You'll know how much fun can be had, even with limited menu, when a hot tub is involved. !

IndyRoons
07-24-16, 09:39
Did some searches and saw some reviews from a couple of years ago and should have taken the hint. Took an hour at the AMP on Binford and Graham rd behind the Mexican place. Was met by "Nancy" and she was good with her hands. Had a good massage. On the flip I gave every attempt at a better ending but alas, it was not to be had. Recommend for a good massage, but that's it.So this place has been reported on quite a bit, bummer. But, what I'm curious about is their ad for hot tub. Can anyone verify is this is legit. Or, a dirty bath tub? If you've even been through belvidere, IL and visited their famous spa. You'll know how much fun can be had in a hot tub, even on a limited menu. Any insights? Thanks -.

OldRover
07-24-16, 10:53
I'm heading to Indy next week and have read several posts referring to 4 corners for massage. Is that the a part of the city or an actual business name?

In either case, I am unable to find reference to it outside this board. Please PM me if posting that address somehow violates rules.

Thanks.

You need to read the rules hoss, it's in

NO Personally Identifying Information

A2I read and did not see where posting public street intersections violated decorum here, but thanks.

I may have misunderstood, posting intersections is ok.

A2

InFarmer81
07-24-16, 14:24
Visited a few days ago. Massage by Grace was okay at best. Nearing the end she asks "you want more massage?" I said you could do my arms. I had my mind made up that I would not pay this chick for anything extra. I've read so many rave reviews about this chick, but I can't figure out why. She was confused about me suggesting my arms. She pulled her top down and said: I finish you and you can touch these for 1. I thought this ***** is crazy. I paid 70 for a massage and now she wants me to give a bill to look at tits and get a HJ. No thanks I said not why I'm here. Seriously. 170. I really think I could get a lot more with a more attractive woman for slightly more. Like Erica on BP for instance. Ok. Done with my rant. Have a good day.

Ron BurgIndy
07-24-16, 14:37
Visiting Indy soon and. I've Googled and search this site. Where is "4 corners" located?

Thanks.Look for "Relax" with a Fishy Town address on Indy Backpage.

RedFox2120
07-24-16, 19:34
Look for "Relax" with a Fishy Town address on Indy Backpage.There is new staff here. Not sure if you can get the same service as before.

GeezerGlide
07-24-16, 20:43
There is new staff here. Not sure if you can get the same service as before.Relax closed, got a refit, removed the full doors and replaced them with swinging saloon type doors to the massage rooms. Not the same services or privacy.

Geezer.

MjmjHigh
07-25-16, 13:18
I think this one is bad. Set appointment and got a bad feeling once I arrived. The girl didn't look like the pics and acted like she was on something. Didn't stay told her I wasn't feeling good. Also felt like once I undressed I would be robbed. Stay safe.

Ron BurgIndy
07-25-16, 14:15
Relax closed, got a refit, removed the full doors and replaced them with swinging saloon type doors to the massage rooms. Not the same services or privacy.

Geezer.Well that's disappointing!

AsianK
07-25-16, 17:37
So the reviews are pretty consistent here on this one. Bummer. But, I'm curious about the advertised bubble bath? Is that accurate? If you've ever been though Belvidere, IL, and their spa. You'll know how much fun can be had, even with limited menu, when a hot tub is involved. !Hey there Eskimo Brother in Belvidere. The legendary spa you speak of is good. From selecting your massuse to getting naked and staying within the rules. All fun and unique. However the hot tub concept is disgusting if you think about it. Like going to the public pool. Balls / dick / ass water all sharing the same fluid. Great concept! Gross thought.

Videoxxman
07-25-16, 22:26
I am in need of massage and yes I would like to roam a little but would at least like a little touch to the boys. Any suggestions. My back herts but so do other parts.

Ron BurgIndy
07-26-16, 01:09
I am in need of massage and yes I would like to roam a little but would at least like a little touch to the boys. Any suggestions. My back herts but so do other parts.Ther are plenty of reviews on this ferum to mert yer nerds. Yer perbably nerd to der yer hermwerk ferst.

IntoAsian
07-26-16, 04:58
I think this one is bad. Set appointment and got a bad feeling once I arrived. The girl didn't look like the pics and acted like she was on something. Didn't stay told her I wasn't feeling good. Also felt like once I undressed I would be robbed. Stay safe.On south east side? She is legit no extras didn't look like her photos. No extras. Great massage. House is a fixer upper.

IndyRoons
07-26-16, 12:01
Hey there Eskimo Brother in Belvidere. The legendary spa you speak of is good. From selecting your massuse to getting naked and staying within the rules. All fun and unique. However the hot tub concept is disgusting if you think about it. Like going to the public pool. Balls / dick / ass water all sharing the same fluid. Great concept! Gross thought.Ha. Great line. Haven't heard eskimo brother in a while! Got a laugh.

Yes. Gross thought. I guess I want to believe belvidere is a tad more clean and using chlorine than your run-of-the-mill spa. Even if I'm wrong. Let me think that! That's why I asked about this place. I'd be very hesitant to even tip my toe into the water of a place that was sketchy. Hence, my question if anyone knew this place -.

Ilapp
07-26-16, 12:32
Hey there Eskimo Brother in Belvidere. The legendary spa you speak of is good. From selecting your massuse to getting naked and staying within the rules. All fun and unique. However the hot tub concept is disgusting if you think about it. Like going to the public pool. Balls / dick / ass water all sharing the same fluid. Great concept! Gross thought.One at 96th and 421 that had a hot tub, first it was a reg MP then went to an AMP, Just had to not think about it too hard. Kind of like most things in all of this. It is the best deli in town now, think about that tub every time I eat there.

TheMilitantOne
07-26-16, 23:46
Hey guys going to be in town for the day from the Buckeye state. Thinking of trying SoHo on my way out of town.

Want to go prepared and have read the forums but want to be clear on how much to take with me.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Bltn8085
07-27-16, 22:54
One at 96th and 421 that had a hot tub, first it was a reg MP then went to an AMP, Just had to not think about it too hard. Kind of like most things in all of this. It is the best deli in town now, think about that tub every time I eat there.There were a couple of "spas" with hot tubs. The Anglo place at 96th and 421 that later turned into an AMP. The other was up the road on 421--the Spa 421. That was my favorite and spent a lot of money with a Sky. There was a fabulous blonde with a great rack whose name I can't recall but we spent a lot of time in their hot tub.

Diver268
07-28-16, 11:04
There were a couple of "spas" with hot tubs. The Anglo place at 96th and 421 that later turned into an AMP. The other was up the road on 421--the Spa 421. That was my favorite and spent a lot of money with a Sky. There was a fabulous blonde with a great rack whose name I can't recall but we spent a lot of time in their hot tub.That would have been Kelly Courtney.

TheBlindman
07-28-16, 13:03
Anyone know where Juju from Avon is. Would be worth a short drive or drop in for a visit when I travel. Not too cute, but she had a good attitude and was fun!

RunForGold
07-28-16, 13:08
Anyone know where Juju from Avon is. Would be worth a short drive or drop in for a visit when I travel. Not too cute, but she had a good attitude and was fun!I agree! JuJu was one of a kind, honest, fair, and always appreciative of a person's business. I never had a bad experience with her or the people who worked for her. I wish she were still around.

Ilapp
07-28-16, 13:42
There were a couple of "spas" with hot tubs. The Anglo place at 96th and 421 that later turned into an AMP. The other was up the road on 421--the Spa 421. That was my favorite and spent a lot of money with a Sky. There was a fabulous blonde with a great rack whose name I can't recall but we spent a lot of time in their hot tub.Not just KC but a handful of others from there are still around, hot and fun, just a little older. It spawned quite a few beauties and locations, LOL, and now some of their daughters occasionally. Strange world.

Msmith0052
07-28-16, 18:25
Some stops I've made lately:

Temi in Fishers. Beautiful and sweet girl and with the location, no chance of extras. She gives a great massage for $60 and again, is total fire.

Feet Fetish Spa. West side place that I've now been to a couple times. No real doors, just shades. Massage is good but self serve only so far. Feel like I could crack through in the future so will keep trying and report.

Angel. Kind of a plain Jane gal up front took me back and was hoping I'd get someone else. Nope! Got her. I will say both massage and finish were good.

Getting kind of bored with same old places, which is why I've branched out to some providers I don't think provide finish but if I find one it'll be great.

IndyPanda
07-28-16, 22:08
Been trying to locate this place, its probably so easy to find I'm just looking to hard into it. Can anyone inbox me an area, or maybe just cross streets? Thanks, appreciate it.

AsianK
07-29-16, 10:17
Hit this place up cause there is a lot of potential and last time I was here I saw a very cute girl. This time, they had 3 girls working. Looks were from good / better / best. I got the better girl. Gave a superb massage. During the TS, she gave the self serve notion. But that was it. Good luck out there.

Ken Indy
07-29-16, 11:19
Been trying to locate this place, its probably so easy to find I'm just looking to hard into it. Can anyone inbox me an area, or maybe just cross streets? Thanks, appreciate it.I don't know if it's me, or bad luck, or bad timing, or what, but I have found H to be a waste of time. It has probably been 2 years since I'd been there, and that visit was so uninspiring that I didn't bother to go back, even as I kept seeing good reports about the place. But I kept seeing so many that I finally decided to give it a try again.

I got "Edie", a girl with poor Engrish who says she's been working there all of 5 days. I've been doing AMPs for decades, so I know how to reassure the girls and get to business. But I got nowhere with Edie. She wouldn't let me touch her or get anything other than a hand. I was barely able to convince her to let me get under the top while she took care of things.

Are you guys lying, or did I just get bad luck with the wrong girl, or what the H?

TehdRummane
07-29-16, 13:03
Visited Cindy for the first time this week. As has been reported she is a sweetheart. Great massage. No hint of extras but I'll keep repeating and dream of more.She is a sweetheart, this is true. And I wouldn't say no extras, I've been to see her a few times over the past year and have always left happy.

JhnSmth
07-29-16, 14:36
I don't know if it's me, or bad luck, or bad timing, or what, but I have found H to be a waste of time. It has probably been 2 years since I'd been there, and that visit was so uninspiring that I didn't bother to go back, even as I kept seeing good reports about the place. But I kept seeing so many that I finally decided to give it a try again.

I got "Edie", a girl with poor Engrish who says she's been working there all of 5 days. I've been doing AMPs for decades, so I know how to reassure the girls and get to business. But I got nowhere with Edie. She wouldn't let me touch her or get anything other than a hand. I was barely able to convince her to let me get under the top while she took care of things.

Are you guys lying, or did I just get bad luck with the wrong girl, or what the H?I think you just had some bad luck with a new girl. I've been there 5 or 6 times and it's always been great.

Bigvirg
07-29-16, 18:03
Stopped in for a quick rub down and met Eva. When I told her I wanted an hour she told me that I had to wait 15 minutes but when I changed it to 30 minutes she took me behind the counter and over by the turtle where she stuck me in a corner just clad with a curtain. What I learned through her broken English is that the other rooms were full and all she had to choose from was the curtain covered space and an hour was too long because it got hot back there. I think. Anyway she was very friendly and upbeat, standard rates apply with a nice twist ending. It never gets old boys.

Jjbee62
07-29-16, 21:04
I could probably work in a joke about seeds, but I'll skip it. If you're wondering where to find Sunflower, go do a search, or just go right next door to where Phoenix used to be, or maybe it is where Phoenix used to be.

Saw the add today and decided to check it out. First the bad stuff:

Only single door entry, instead of door to lobby, door to back. The door was kept locked at least.

Woman had way too much makeup. Almost clown like.

Room was small, table takes up almost all the floor space.

No personality, no tease, strictly business. Rushed out after cleanup, 45 minutes total. Plus the conversation through the door with mamasan was distracting.

Now the good part:

They put fresh paper down over the sheet after each use and fresh paper towels for the face.

Masseuse, except for the makeup was a 7-7. 5, probably 40, but with a much younger body. She was wearing a short black dress that looked like a nightie.

Massage was decent, light to medium and she did good work on the back, neck and scalp. Legs didn't get much attention.

Roaming didn't seem to be a problem, although I didn't try to get inside on the bottom. With the lack of any tease, I wasn't trying very hard. Almost said no when she gave the universal sign language for happy ending.

The best part, she let the puppies out to play and they were spectacular. I'm pretty sure they were the best I've ever seen at an AMP. Very nice c-cup, that most 20 years olds would kill for. Those alone make it worth a return visit.

My gut feeling is that other options may be available. If she ever develops a personality, she could be top shelf quality. Standard pricing.

SinTowIn
07-30-16, 09:17
Been trying to locate this place, its probably so easy to find I'm just looking to hard into it. Can anyone inbox me an area, or maybe just cross streets? Thanks, appreciate it.Go back about 30 or 40 pages. There is enough info in there to find it. It took me a few minutes but it wasn't that hard to figure out.

Bob0324
07-30-16, 12:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Brotherman there is a thread for posts like this.

A2

RoadRunner11
07-30-16, 14:35
I don't know if it's me, or bad luck, or bad timing, or what, but I have found H to be a waste of time. It has probably been 2 years since I'd been there, and that visit was so uninspiring that I didn't bother to go back, even as I kept seeing good reports about the place. But I kept seeing so many that I finally decided to give it a try again.

Are you guys lying, or did I just get bad luck with the wrong girl, or what the H?This place seems to go through cycles. At times its the best AMP in the city then it's a place to avoid. I remember there was a gal there everyone called the spitter LOL. Chick literally would spit on the floor. Then suite G on Madison closed and Lucy and Cindy moved to H and ot took off again. If anyone knows where Lucy went can you let me know?

Rs3333
07-30-16, 15:59
She is a sweetheart, this is true. And I wouldn't say no extras, I've been to see her a few times over the past year and have always left happy.I have seen Cindy for about 6 months and the first couple times it was hard to get the handshake but after that we have become friends and handshake with complete under roaming allowed now.

KDubcr250
07-31-16, 18:30
Anyone have any info on this http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-sweet-make-you-very-happy-today-_outcall-in-avon/16205608.

Jjbee62
08-01-16, 12:06
Anyone have any info on this http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-sweet-make-you-very-happy-today-_outcall-in-avon/16205608.Yes.

She looks exactly like the pictures and will give you a perfect GFE.

Disclaimer: By exactly I mean she will be a female with 2 arms and 2 legs. Any other similarities are highly unlikely. Perfect GFE except your GF has PMS, doesn't like you, won't kiss you and would rather be rubbing a dead walrus.

YMMV, but only if you TOFTT.

KDubcr250
08-01-16, 12:44
LOL thanks for the tip. After about 20 trips to a couple places in Plainfield I just thought I'd try something different. Maybe I should just stick to what I know LOL

Yes.

She looks exactly like the pictures and will give you a perfect GFE.

Disclaimer: By exactly I mean she will be a female with 2 arms and 2 legs. Any other similarities are highly unlikely. Perfect GFE except your GF has PMS, doesn't like you, won't kiss you and would rather be rubbing a dead walrus.

YMMV, but only if you TOFTT..

RichardTheLion
08-01-16, 13:54
She is a sweetheart, this is true. And I wouldn't say no extras, I've been to see her a few times over the past year and have always left happy.There are extras but limited. She will do BBBJ but only short of completion. She also will complete the mission with you if your into that.

IndyPanda
08-01-16, 21:41
And it lives up to the reviews. Carry on.

BpkbDude
08-02-16, 00:08
LOL thanks for the tip. After about 20 trips to a couple places in Plainfield I just thought I'd try something different. Maybe I should just stick to what I know LOL

.I agree. TOFTT & report back. She caught my eye too.

BpkbDude
08-02-16, 00:21
And it lives up to the reviews. Carry on.While were at it. Has anyone TOFTT on this one.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-body-rubs/16260063

Nimda2
08-02-16, 08:19
I could probably work in a joke about seeds, but I'll skip it. If you're wondering where to find Sunflower, go do a search, or just go right next door to where Phoenix used to be, or maybe it is where Phoenix used to be.IT IS PHOENIX, Just look at the address. The girl you describe is the same girl that has been there for some time now. She is technically good but has no interest other than to finish with you and move onto the next monger.

Nothing new other than possibly the name but they don't advertise like they use to. There business might be low so they might be running an ad again but with a different name from what it started as years ago.

PrinterMike
08-02-16, 08:34
Ac is out, providers are the same and still old (at least during my visit), menu is still expansive. $1. 6 all in. Nuff said.

Mike.

Jjbee62
08-02-16, 10:08
IT IS PHOENIX, Just look at the address. The girl you describe is the same girl that has been there for some time now. She is technically good but has no interest other than to finish with you and move onto the next monger.

Nothing new other than possibly the name but they don't advertise like they use to. There business might be low so they might be running an ad again but with a different name from what it started as years ago.I had never paid much attention. I wasn't sure if they were in Suite A or Bill, but noticed Suite A was empty. My only excursions there were to visit Tucson.

Msmith0052
08-02-16, 12:12
Had lunch at Arby's and noticed the Bean was back open. This place seems to open and close a lot.

Anyway, decided I should probably get a massage since I was around. Experience was meh and I'll probably stick to other spots. Standard finish and rates apply.

IndyRoons
08-02-16, 13:57
Not just KC but a handful of others from there are still around, hot and fun, just a little older. It spawned quite a few beauties and locations, LOL, and now some of their daughters occasionally. Strange world.Clearly. All of this reminiscing presents a business opportunity for someone = get a few hot tubs, stock the place full of hot ladies. And keep the damn things clean!

Billy Blaze
08-02-16, 15:26
I think this one is bad. Set appointment and got a bad feeling once I arrived. The girl didn't look like the pics and acted like she was on something. Didn't stay told her I wasn't feeling good. Also felt like once I undressed I would be robbed. Stay safe.Are you talking about Amy in Avon? Both times I've been to see her it's just been an excellent undraped massage. Nothing more. Others have reported she allows self-service but I've never had the nerve to ask her if it's OK.

Totally safe but she has babysitter issues from time to time, so I wouldn't schedule in advance.

GreatGonzo1
08-02-16, 17:58
Did I Crack the H code? Is it by the bikers?

Jjbee62
08-02-16, 21:14
Clearly. All of this reminiscing presents a business opportunity for someone = get a few hot tubs, stock the place full of hot ladies. And keep the damn things clean!It's almost impossible to keep a hot tub clean if people are doing the nasty in it. That stuff gets in the pipes and the filter and you can't get rid of it. Only alternative is to keep the chlorine level high and ignore the floaties.

DotherGuy
08-02-16, 22:37
So I have taken a break from the scene for awhile because the disappointment, but I really needed to relax today. So after searching ended up around Binford. Walked in and a very cute petite girl greeted me. Started the massage and at one point she sat on me and started grinding on me. Thought this would turn out great. The massage was really good. On the flip tried a little roaming but no success. It is a great massage with no extras.

HarFleur
08-03-16, 00:20
It's almost impossible to keep a hot tub clean if people are doing the nasty in it. That stuff gets in the pipes and the filter and you can't get rid of it. Only alternative is to keep the chlorine level high and ignore the floaties.San Francisco had a thriving hot tub scene back in the 90's. It was the safe place to take street girls or after hours strippers. And yeah, high chlorine kept them relatively clean. Cleanish, anyway.

RubGuy80
08-03-16, 07:28
Saw Luna on 82nd. Good looking thai woman and okay massage. Not sure if more rewarding after multiple visits. If anyone else's experience was different, PM me.

Ron BurgIndy
08-03-16, 08:35
This place seems to go through cycles. At times its the best AMP in the city then it's a place to avoid. I remember there was a gal there everyone called the spitter LOL. Chick literally would spit on the floor. Then suite G on Madison closed and Lucy and Cindy moved to H and ot took off again. If anyone knows where Lucy went can you let me know?Bump on Lucy. That gal is awesome. Has anyone seen her lately?

MooPpoint
08-03-16, 16:46
Saw Luna on 82nd. Good looking thai woman and okay massage. Not sure if more rewarding after multiple visits. If anyone else's experience was different, PM me.Totally legit, not to mention extremely noisy location next to a hair salon (unless she moved).

KDubcr250
08-04-16, 10:39
Was in Plainfield a couple days ago so figured I try a double LOL. Went the a place across from Walmart. Average massage from 5 . Nice handshake. Then decided WTF and tryed a place by Marsh. About the same LOL. Then yesterday was in Franklin and decided to pull another double. Both places off 31. Kong hot mid 30's maybe a 7. Nice massage and excellent finish. Then maybe 5 minutes away tried my second of the day. Maybe early 40's? 7 best massage I've ever had. Handshake was great love the 2 handed jackhammer technique. LOL. All above was 40/40.

RoadRunner11
08-04-16, 17:04
Bump on Lucy. That gal is awesome. Has anyone seen her lately?If you find out can you let me know?

MrGoodTime67
08-04-16, 20:24
So this is my first post. I've been a bit of a lurker fir a while and feel the need to participate. I've only been to 2 places gratitude in fw and h in indy (which ill review in my next post) and thanks to all of your reviews I've had nice dreams both times. I want to get more into the hobby and contribute more to the community. It would be awesome* if I could get some pm's from some of you on recommendations to places in the area other offering FS than h and advice for a new learner. From what I've found on the board h is the only one that offers FS and would like to exploer more.

Thanks guys stay safe.

MrGoodTime67
08-04-16, 21:05
Hey guys dreamed about H about three weeks back while driving through town sorry for the delay. Walked in got taken to a room immediately by good looking girl maybe mid 30's in a night gown looking thing asked if I'd been there before said yes but hadn't sorry but said I'd been with lucy because I saw someone on here mentioned lucy from h. So she takes my house fee and started great massage on scalp and back but bearly got my legs all uncovered to this point when says something about a towel in terrible english thinking she's asking if I want one I say no and she gets one anyways which confused me and continued not to long late she says all done and I'm super confused now it hitting me so I ask why no chest massge and get no where then ask for 30 minutes more she takes my doe and walks out comes back and immediately gives me the menu well after taking my extra cash I have to settle for the he. Amazing technique I finish she rushes the clean up and walked me out. Total damage $1. 4. Great time for only being my 2nd AMP visit and will repeat.

MjmjHigh
08-06-16, 22:45
Had a great time. The lady was older but knew what I wanted. Pop during massage and then another in the table shower. I would return.

EddieVanHalen
08-08-16, 12:05
Just saw that the north-side dried up even more than it already is. Apparently closed by some sort of court order, didn't say what. If you're thinking of howling at the moon or getting a pretty solid ending by a 50 year old, you got to go somewhere else. Be safe everyone!

XandirHunt
08-08-16, 12:54
Went to the 5445 on westside last week. Had a great time. Normal AMP rates for massage and tip was not negotiated, but I think I tipped. 6 . Not sure about age, but the girl was hot enough for me. I couldn't understand the name, but it sounded like Jazzyia? I had a great time and will repeat.

Only? I had, the second time I went, they have a sign in sheet acknowledging the spa policy of no extras. I wonder if they think that protects them? I had no issues leaving happy.

uncleroy
08-08-16, 16:38
Saw Amina today. Setup was easy. Opted for hh I wish I would have done the whole hour. East to talk to very clean and a great body rub. I will repeat.

uncleroy
08-08-16, 16:44
Gentleman has anyone ever had the pleasures of seeing this lady?
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/moving-out-of-state-in-two-months-take-advantage-of-my-time-specials-this-is-the-perfect-massage/1794976

Please pm me. Thanks.

GretschMan
08-08-16, 20:54
I moved to Indy about a year ago and immediately noticed the vast number of AMPs in the area. I used to partake pretty regularly in that hobby back in the Southern state I came from, where they were plentiful a decade or so ago but most have now been shut down. I also used to visit these same forums pertaining to my area down there.

So, this morning I had a dream that I visited an AMP near my house on the Southside just inside 465. I was met at the door by a very attractive young lady who welcomed me warmly and showed me the menu. She was slender and quite attractive, probably early 30's, and bore a striking resemblance to the actress who plays Christina Yang on Grey's Anatomy. Prices where exactly what seems to be par for the area, from what I've seen online. I dreamed I paid for an hour. Wow. She was so thorough with the massage I began to wonder if there would be any time for extras. If it had ended right there I would have left feeling I'd gotten my money's worth. But it didn't. There was no negotiation of tip at all. Without a word she took matters in hand and began to stroke my ego. To my surprise she also took my hand and placed it on her bottom. After a minute of rubbing her through her shorts, I eased my fingers underneath and found her surprisingly wet. After a minute I pulled her shorts down and silently directed her to straddle my face. She complied without a word, again not asking for any further compensation. I must say, she smelled wonderfully clean but excited. For some reason it took me an incredibly long time to reach release, and she kept with it without complaint until I did. Afterwards she gave me a soothing hot towel cleanup and insisted on helping me get dressed. I handed her a tip equal the cost of service and she seemed very grateful. All and all a great first experience in Indy. I will be returning. What a dream!

Jwv1234
08-09-16, 05:17
Anyone have experience w models on and side?

GretschMan
08-09-16, 11:20
I'm seeing them advertised all over Craigslist, with some pretty good looking American girls. Is this a legit place or what? Has anyone visited? Please PM me if you know.

Any other American spas in the Indy area? I heard Sudiio Indy was pretty good but also hear it is now closed.

Bigvirg
08-09-16, 14:32
Went to my HS reunion and saw an old girlfriend MiMI. She was real nice, upbeat and had a nice tight black dress on and low cut Converse. I was shuffled around from room to room a couple times but after about 10 minutes she came in and we looked at the menu. It was pretty open and actually reasonable (. 4 hand shake. 8 BBBJ $ FS). The only thing was, she was the only one working the crowd and I kind of felt like I was rushed out. Her jaw must hurt at the end of the day is all I can say.

JohnStamos5432
08-09-16, 15:32
I'm seeing them advertised all over Craigslist, with some pretty good looking American girls. Is this a legit place or what? Has anyone visited? Please PM me if you know.

Any other American spas in the Indy area? I heard Sudiio Indy was pretty good but also hear it is now closed.Spend 5 minutes. Use the Search fuction and RTFF.

TheBlindman
08-09-16, 16:59
Went to my HS reunion and saw an old girlfriend MiMI. She was real nice, upbeat and had a nice tight black dress on and low cut Converse. I was shuffled around from room to room a couple times but after about 10 minutes she came in and we looked at the menu. It was pretty open and actually reasonable (. 4 hand shake. 8 BBBJ $ FS). The only thing was, she was the only one working the crowd and I kind of felt like I was rushed out. Her jaw must hurt at the end of the day is all I can say.I also had that same experience a short time back. During class she answered the door, phone, rushed to the bell, and was I rushed out the class room. Another teacher to assist other students and a hint of a GFE would make the learning experience more enjoyable.

Ron BurgIndy
08-09-16, 19:33
So. I decided to plunk down on a legit massage at Feet Fetish Spa around 2:30 this afternoon. I also kind of wanted to call bullshit on the "self serve" as reported, so 2 birds 1 stone. I hesitate to even post this for fear of bringing too much visibility and mongers to their lobby, but here goes.

I walk in and the place seems as legit as they come. Nice waiting lounge, appointments, friendly MMS and right now listed on a (g) roupon with on hour for $35. Not bad for a guy who really needed his lower back massaged. Masseuse comes in nothing special late 40's thin black hair 5/10, didn't catch her name (dammit). She's nice enough and starts the massage with me on my belly as typical. When working on my back she does the usual work on the outer glutes. Again, nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe because it had been 7 days since my last release, or maybe because I really wanted to be adventurous, but at any rate I gestured to her to massage more on my ass. Good thing I showered before I went there. She took some oil, gave the balloon knot and boys a few heavy grazes and asked "good?" I said "yes, very good!" She worked both areas for a bit and then moved on to the lower body. One thing of note is that they offer to use hot stones in lieu of hands, which I'm not really into. So when she came back with stones I waived them off and asked for more "teasing. " She gigged but gave a little more. "Good?" "Yes!

So at this point I'm getting riled up, but I'm still not sure that it's going to be any more than that. As most of us mongers know there are quite a few legit AMPs in town that will tease a little backside depending on who you get.

On the flip, she went back to typical legit AMP mode. But I wasn't done testing the waters. As she works down to the lower half of my body, she removes the blanket and sloppily drapes a tiny towel barely over the boys. Ok, maybe something will happen? As her massage advances, she massages up my thighs and all around the boys. At this point the Captain is at full attention. I pulled the towel off and she immediately replaces it. Ok, so it's one of those tease-why massages then. That's cool I guess. So after a revisit to my upper body, she then gets on her knees between my legs and slowly massages all around the boys again, bumping the boys and shaft. So I go for the self-serve and the fun begins. She didn't give the traditional happy ending, but massaged the first mates and played with my back door, and kept grasping at the sides of my captain until I had a huge release all over her hands. She smiled and said "good! Good!" She nicely cleaned me up with hot towels with a huge smile and giggling, and sent me on my way. I left a decent tip for her effort. Well worth it for a decent back massage, teasing, and enthusiastic self-service session. On the way out the MMS thanked me and asked me to come back soon. I may just do that!

Myth confirmed. I'm sure YMMV, but if you win let us know. There's just something exhilarating about getting more than I bargained for!

Some stops I've made lately:

Temi in Fishers. Beautiful and sweet girl and with the location, no chance of extras. She gives a great massage for $60 and again, is total fire.

Feet Fetish Spa. West side place that I've now been to a couple times. No real doors, just shades. Massage is good but self serve only so far. Feel like I could crack through in the future so will keep trying and report.

Angel. Kind of a plain Jane gal up front took me back and was hoping I'd get someone else. Nope! Got her. I will say both massage and finish were good.

Getting kind of bored with same old places, which is why I've branched out to some providers I don't think provide finish but if I find one it'll be great.

New Country
08-09-16, 23:17
She is a sweetheart, this is true. And I wouldn't say no extras, I've been to see her a few times over the past year and have always left happy.I visited Cindy again tonight. 3rd visit. Great massage and super sweet. I pressed for more and got light roaming but was only offered self service. I'll probably repeat for great massage but she either doesn't offer extras or doesn't trust me:

GretschMan
08-10-16, 04:12
Spend 5 minutes. Use the Search fuction and RTFF.I did just that. Found out no more than I already knew. I'd like to hear a review by someone who's been there.

GretschMan
08-10-16, 04:18
Saw an ad on CL for Sensual Tantra. Anyone have any experience with this? Prices are a bit steep compared to the norm but is it worth it? There are two I'm looking at. One is here in Indy, the other is in Cincinnati.

JohnStamos5432
08-10-16, 11:24
I did just that. Found out no more than I already knew. I'd like to hear a review by someone who's been there.Craigslist Thread #1035.

Massage Parlor Thread #7442.

Ron BurgIndy
08-10-16, 11:56
Check the forums for BP and CL. I heard that the Cincinnati one is good. No clue about Indy.

Saw an ad on CL for Sensual Tantra. Anyone have any experience with this? Prices are a bit steep compared to the norm but is it worth it? There are two I'm looking at. One is here in Indy, the other is in Cincinnati.

Msmith0052
08-10-16, 12:08
Saw an ad on CL for Sensual Tantra. Anyone have any experience with this? Prices are a bit steep compared to the norm but is it worth it? There are two I'm looking at. One is here in Indy, the other is in Cincinnati.If it's the same one I went to in indy, then don't bother IMO. Posting a link would help you get help.

JoeLong2
08-10-16, 15:02
Went to the AMP on the south side, inside the loop. Older therapist, but still decent. Dreamed of paying the house fee and getting ready. OK massage in the dream, OTC was allowed. On the flip, self service only. Will not repeat.

Also visited the place off 37 and 69. Very cute therapist, very good massage. All legit, may repeat for a really good massage.

Entendre
08-10-16, 17:25
There. Gone, now back. But I haven't seen any posts about it. Nothing on CL, BP, completely under the radar?

Jjbee62
08-10-16, 23:04
There. Gone, now back. But I haven't seen any posts about it. Nothing on CL, BP, completely under the radar?Which Golden? The Golden on Madison and repler which went away 5 years ago? The Golden at 31 and Main that was busted on their second day last July? The new space that I think has opened and closed twice recently at that same location? Or is there another new Golden?

Joe Mobo
08-11-16, 12:04
Does anyone know what happened to the place on Shadeland and 71st street?

SarxOfEneg
08-11-16, 12:14
Does anyone know what happened to the place on Shadeland and 71st street?I was there 2-3 weeks ago for my first visit. No signage at all, so you have to know the suite number. I think this was the place that others mentioned wore scrubs, but not sure. Thin, beautiful, 30's or 40's met me at the door and took me back. Good massage, easy communicating, went straight to work on the flip without negotiating. Not mechanical, took her time, and allowed UTC top and OTC bottom. Matched. 6 house fee with tip, and would repeat. Is it closed now?

DotherGuy
08-11-16, 16:12
Hey guys most of the places that I use to go to have now rotated the girls and the service also. I went to the one close to Binford a couple of times and no extras. I am looking for a good AMP. Please PM me with any info. I am looking for something for tomorrow so any help would be appreciated.

TF1957
08-11-16, 16:28
I was there 2-3 weeks ago for my first visit. No signage at all, so you have to know the suite number. I think this was the place that others mentioned wore scrubs, but not sure. Thin, beautiful, 30's or 40's met me at the door and took me back. Good massage, easy communicating, went straight to work on the flip without negotiating. Not mechanical, took her time, and allowed UTC top and OTC bottom. Matched. 6 house fee with tip, and would repeat. Is it closed now?I visited last week.

Entendre
08-11-16, 16:35
Which Golden? The Golden on Madison and repler which went away 5 years ago? The Golden at 31 and Main that was busted on their second day last July? The new space that I think has opened and closed twice recently at that same location? Or is there another new Golden?The one on 31 and Main, it has had the open sign back on for a about a month now. Still has the Golden sign up, but I have not seen any advertising or posts at all about it.

EPhillips
08-11-16, 16:42
So. I decided to plunk down on a legit massage at Feet Fetish Spa around 2:30 this afternoon. I also kind of wanted to call bullshit on the "self serve" as reported, so 2 birds 1 stone. I hesitate to even post this for fear of bringing too much visibility and mongers to their lobby, but here goes.

I walk in and the place seems as legit as they come. Nice waiting lounge, appointments, friendly MMS and right now listed on a (g) roupon with on hour for $35. Not bad for a guy who really needed his lower back massaged. Masseuse comes in nothing special late 40's thin black hair 5/10, didn't catch her name (dammit). She's nice enough and starts the massage with me on my belly as typical. When working on my back she does the usual work on the outer glutes. Again, nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe because it had been 7 days since my last release, or maybe because I really wanted to be adventurous, but at any rate I gestured to her to massage more on my ass. Good thing I showered before I went there. She took some oil, gave the balloon knot and boys a few heavy grazes and asked "good?" I said "yes, very good!" She worked both areas for a bit and then moved on to the lower body. One thing of note is that they offer to use hot stones in lieu of hands, which I'm not really into. So when she came back with stones I waived them off and asked for more "teasing. " She gigged but gave a little more. "Good?" "Yes!

So at this point I'm getting riled up, but I'm still not sure that it's going to be any more than that. As most of us mongers know there are quite a few legit AMPs in town that will tease a little backside depending on who you get.

On the flip, she went back to typical legit AMP mode. But I wasn't done testing the waters. As she works down to the lower half of my body, she removes the blanket and sloppily drapes a tiny towel barely over the boys. Ok, maybe something will happen? As her massage advances, she massages up my thighs and all around the boys. At this point the Captain is at full attention. I pulled the towel off and she immediately replaces it. Ok, so it's one of those tease-why massages then. That's cool I guess. So after a revisit to my upper body, she then gets on her knees between my legs and slowly massages all around the boys again, bumping the boys and shaft. So I go for the self-serve and the fun begins. She didn't give the traditional happy ending, but massaged the first mates and played with my back door, and kept grasping at the sides of my captain until I had a huge release all over her hands. She smiled and said "good! Good!" She nicely cleaned me up with hot towels with a huge smile and giggling, and sent me on my way. I left a decent tip for her effort. Well worth it for a decent back massage, teasing, and enthusiastic self-service session. On the way out the MMS thanked me and asked me to come back soon. I may just do that!

Myth confirmed. I'm sure YMMV, but if you win let us know. There's just something exhilarating about getting more than I bargained for!The massage was stellar. I think I drew the MMS, not 100% sure, but she acted like she had never seen a stout littlefellow before in her life. I tried to roam a few times and she danced aside. On the flip I was covered with a blanket, which moved down to a small tea towel, but stayed covered. "Accidentally" removed the towel twice, replaced both times. At the end I figured what the hell and got to work on myself. She stopped and stared and I gave the sign and offered. 4. She said they NEVER do that, they all have licenses and she would go to jail. Seemed genuinely appalled. She seemed willing to stand there uncomfortably when I finished but an unwilling participant isn't something that does it for me so I tucked the boy away and got dressed. Tipped. 2 for the excellent massage and went on my way. Saw my masseuse gossiping with the young, cute receptionist on the way out probably sharing the scandal. Looks like I might not be going back. Bummer, it was a REALLY good massage.

NewNindy
08-11-16, 18:49
Just found the site today and decided to visit AMP for first time today. I chose CTM and while I received a decent massage, including the glutes, for $. 5, there was no offer to negotiate extras. Of course, being my first time I didn't know how to bring it up either. I would appreciate any guidance via PM one could provide. Looking through the thread below it seems CTM may not be what I am looking for so perhaps I will try one of others.

Ron BurgIndy
08-11-16, 22:55
Mine barely spoke a word of English and was definitely in stealth mode. Bummer indeed.

The massage was stellar. I think I drew the MMS, not 100% sure, but she acted like she had never seen a stout littlefellow before in her life. I tried to roam a few times and she danced aside. On the flip I was covered with a blanket, which moved down to a small tea towel, but stayed covered. "Accidentally" removed the towel twice, replaced both times. At the end I figured what the hell and got to work on myself. She stopped and stared and I gave the sign and offered. 4. She said they NEVER do that, they all have licenses and she would go to jail. Seemed genuinely appalled. She seemed willing to stand there uncomfortably when I finished but an unwilling participant isn't something that does it for me so I tucked the boy away and got dressed. Tipped. 2 for the excellent massage and went on my way. Saw my masseuse gossiping with the young, cute receptionist on the way out probably sharing the scandal. Looks like I might not be going back. Bummer, it was a REALLY good massage.

DotherGuy
08-12-16, 14:30
So I visited my new regular place. I do not expect anything but a great massage. I called up and my reservations with one girl who has given me great massages. Showed up and a very petite Asian greeted me. About 110 lbs but she had a lot of facial acne. She told me the girl I made a reservation with was unavailable. Don't know why I have to call and make a reservation for a certain time if my scheduled time is not really held for her. But what ever. She said she could give me a massage and I agreed. The only annoying thing I hate is when you get in the room and you have to wait 10 min before the girl shows up. Got a great massage. I actually feel asleep because it was so good. On the flip nothing to talk about. I tried to feel out the situation but no luck. But it was a great massage. Legit place but worth it for me.

Nimda2
08-12-16, 14:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TexasBuckNut
08-12-16, 15:46
I am a long time hobbyist and a long time lurker in this forum. This is my first post.

I dreamed I went to the Lake to see Lucy not far from Binford. A pretty young girl took me to my room. Paid for hour. 75 which I was thinking this was going to be great. Next came in what seemed to be the mamasan who kept a teacloth on me even though I tried to remove it four times. After about a half hour, she tries to ups roll me to a second hour. Grabs my pants off the wall and hands them to me to get more money. Also asks for first tour tip and for the second hour fee. No action up to that point, so I wasn't having it. After what was the most confusing conversation I'd ever had in a dream, I told her only first hour. She then said TS for 10 minutes and then face up. During and after TS, she kept teasing and roaming near the stick and berries. I thought for sure if I started the action, she would finish it but no such luck. I could have taken care of business but that wasn't what I was there for.

I'm not sure but if this is going to see you speak of I left with extreme disappointment. If I'm looking in the wrong place please let me know and PM me.

AsianK
08-12-16, 17:13
Just found the site today and decided to visit AMP for first time today. I chose CTM and while I received a decent massage, including the glutes, for $. 5, there was no offer to negotiate extras. Of course, being my first time I didn't know how to bring it up either. I would appreciate any guidance via PM one could provide. Looking through the thread below it seems CTM may not be what I am looking for so perhaps I will try one of others.Welcome to the forum. Try some other places. Since you asked for guidance, check out the first time posters and newbies section for tips.

NewNindy
08-12-16, 18:38
Took the advise of others and visited H today. Only had time for a HH but there was no wait. I didn't even have to ring the bell as Cindy opened the door when I walked up. IMHO, Cindy is rather cute and was very pleasant as she welcomed me. Lots of teasing, especially to the boys and allowed roaming both below and up top. After the flip, she did not waste time and I was soon enjoying an excellent HJ. She let me go UTC below and I found her to be quite wet. Total damage was $ and I tipped an extra. 2 since there were no interruptions and she walked me out after groping me below and a quick kiss. Will definitely visit again.

FYI, I was able to find the address online within 5 minutes so I don't understand the problems other had!

ThrobbinWood
08-12-16, 21:17
Tuesday had a very nice (non erotic) massage at TwoLip by an attractive lady in her 30's. Very nice somewhat prudish lady. Don't be a jerk or embarrass her. She gave a great massage for standard rates and a $20 tip. As I left about 9 pm I saw who I believe to be the owner outside getting something from the truck of her car. Upscale white car and a remarkable upscale Asian beauty again maybe mid 30's. Maybe one of the most attractive, most put together, hottest Asian lady I have ever seen. We exchanged eye contact and a hello as she turned to go inside the spa. Worth some exploration by someone local.

MayTag4040
08-13-16, 06:15
Paid a visit to http://indianapolis.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/n-e-w-sweet-make-you-very-happy-today-_outcall-in-avon/16384596, the other day. Unmarked but findable. Parked in rear as too open out front. 30-35 Asian about a 6. HH with easy roaming. Wanted xtra past $ for getting snake venom out of poor Willie. Did not have but did a marvelious job of squeezing all the venom out and saved his head. Was told to come back with $. 6 for special milking.

Jwv1234
08-13-16, 15:12
Looking for 18-25 yo to show me nice menu & allows roaming. Any advice?

MjmjHigh
08-13-16, 21:41
Took the advise of others and visited H today. Only had time for a HH but there was no wait. I didn't even have to ring the bell as Cindy opened the door when I walked up. IMHO, Cindy is rather cute and was very pleasant as she welcomed me. Lots of teasing, especially to the boys and allowed roaming both below and up top. After the flip, she did not waste time and I was soon enjoying an excellent HJ. She let me go UTC below and I found her to be quite wet. Total damage was $ and I tipped an extra. 2 since there were no interruptions and she walked me out after groping me below and a quick kiss. Will definitely visit again.

FYI, I was able to find the address online within 5 minutes so I don't understand the problems other had!H is back with my two favs. Stopped going because it had gone down hill. I will be spending more time.

Jjbee62
08-13-16, 23:55
Looking for 18-25 yo to show me nice menu & allows roaming. Any advice?Either.

A) Don't look in Indianapolis.

Or.

B) Lower your expectations.

Jwv1234
08-14-16, 07:22
This is a little out of the ordinary for here, but.

I've been fantasizing about watching a college-age couple massage each other w extras while I self serve. Any ideas on how to realistically make that happen?

TideLover
08-14-16, 07:38
Either.

A) Don't look in Indianapolis.

Or.

B) Lower your expectations.∆ funny shit 😂.

GretschMan
08-14-16, 11:35
Anyone have any recent experiences with Christine Camden?

Her website sells her well and I've made an appointment with her. But I dunno. The price is pretty steep: three bills for two hours. I'd like to know if she's really worth it before I go put my money down. I mean, that would buy 3 encounters at a typical AMP. The only review I've fund was from months age and not very encouraging.

Http:encounterservices.wix.com/christinecamden

GreatGonzo1
08-14-16, 12:27
Does h have a table shower?

EPhillips
08-14-16, 14:04
Anyone have any recent experiences with Christine Camden?

Her website sells her well and I've made an appointment with her. But I dunno. The price is pretty steep: three bills for two hours. I'd like to know if she's really worth it before I go put my money down. I mean, that would buy 3 encounters at a typical AMP. The only review I've fund was from months age and not very encouraging.

Http:encounterservices.wix.com/christinecamdenIf you grab a few lines from that spiel and Google then you'll find its a copy and paste used by a lot of girls. What you'll most likely get is a mediocre rub and tug by a chubby 40 something in a motel room. There are a few versions of this scam that have been floating around for a while.

Alexander Viv
08-14-16, 14:47
Yesterday I went to Pink. Two ladies were available named Lilly and Amy. I took Amy. The table shower was pretty good. A lots of teasing during TS and she paid special attention to the boy, which indicates fun is coming. The massage was OK. During the massage the door remained open for the first 40 minutes which was irritating. I asked her why it's opened a little bit? She replied their owner doesn't permit to close the door during massage (which was totally lie, cause he closed the door during the fun time). After the flip the fun began. She allowed to roam and it was a standard finish with HE. Roaming was allowed. She told she don't offer FS. But I think after two or three visits she might allow to do it.

Samarai
08-14-16, 17:13
I visited the spot on south 31, outside 465. It was my first time, and I was pleasantly surprised at how clean the place was. I started the hour with a TS, which Cincy was very thorough with. English was decent and she was a 7/10. Massage was amazing! She used some techniques I have never experienced. Good teasing, which continued on the flip. Spent a long time on my midsection, which is a change from the common race to the finish. Continued with a great massage to finish the hour.

AsianK
08-14-16, 18:18
Went to work out on fitness lane. My trainer beat me down and worked my back. After the intense session, she wiped me down with a hot towel. Quickly wanted me to flip to continue the workout before I could cool down. She helped with one last muscle exercise and called it a day. She forgot to give me a water for the session, yet I still tipped 40 for the service.

Spwam1
08-14-16, 18:27
Go to myfreecams.

This is a little out of the ordinary for here, but.

I've been fantasizing about watching a college-age couple massage each other w extras while I self serve. Any ideas on how to realistically make that happen?

GretschMan
08-14-16, 18:30
Visited HAPPY TIME on Madison Ave. , just north of Edgewood this afternoon. One young girl was there working by herself. Said her name was Bhan, or something like that. Early to mid-20's, cute, short hair, a bit stocky but still trim. Price was $60 hour.

As good as my first Indy AMP experience was last week, this one was about the worst I've ever had. Massage was so-so. About five minutes in, someone came in the front door and she left me to go greet them. I heard her tell them to come back in a hour (the walls are very thin) and them came back to resume my massage. Twice she left the room for extended periods of time (seemed like five minutes) to get hot towels for the wipe-down, both before and after the flip.

At the end, she tapped me to indicate it was over. I inquired about extras and she told me they don't do that there, only massage. Even at the offer of a hefty tip, she still said no. Who knows if this was a standing policy or just this particular girl? She left the room and I got dressed. She was waiting for me in the hallway with a bottled water. When I took it, thanked her, and started for the door, she saud, "You no tip?" I told her I'd offered her a tip before and she wouldn't take it. She looked a bit pissed when I walked out the door.

SUMMARY: Don't waste your time or money. Go somewhere else. I can't even recommend it for the massage.

TideLover
08-14-16, 22:49
I visited the spot on south 31, outside 465. It was my first time, and I was pleasantly surprised at how clean the place was. I started the hour with a TS, which Cincy was very thorough with. English was decent and she was a 7/10. Massage was amazing! She used some techniques I have never experienced. Good teasing, which continued on the flip. Spent a long time on my midsection, which is a change from the common race to the finish. Continued with a great massage to finish the hour.Was massage quality good? What was the damage?

Jwv1234
08-15-16, 05:09
Go to myfreecams.I'm more interested in it being in person.

FqIdiot
08-15-16, 10:47
Visited HAPPY TIME on Madison Ave. , just north of Edgewood this afternoon. One young girl was there working by herself. Said her name was Bhan, or something like that. Early to mid-20's, cute, short hair, a bit stocky but still trim. Price was $60 hour.

As good as my first Indy AMP experience was last week, this one was about the worst I've ever had. Massage was so-so. About five minutes in, someone came in the front door and she left me to go greet them. I heard her tell them to come back in a hour (the walls are very thin) and them came back to resume my massage. Twice she left the room for extended periods of time (seemed like five minutes) to get hot towels for the wipe-down, both before and after the flip.

At the end, she tapped me to indicate it was over. I inquired about extras and she told me they don't do that there, only massage. Even at the offer of a hefty tip, she still said no. Who knows if this was a standing policy or just this particular girl? She left the room and I got dressed. She was waiting for me in the hallway with a bottled water. When I took it, thanked her, and started for the door, she saud, "You no tip?" I told her I'd offered her a tip before and she wouldn't take it. She looked a bit pissed when I walked out the door.

SUMMARY: Don't waste your time or money. Go somewhere else. I can't even recommend it for the massage.Just a few thoughts from someone that has been in your position before.

The girls working at these places are typically underpaid and overworked. If someone walks in while you're getting your massage, they have to leave the room to tell the person to come back so you shouldn't consider this out of the ordinary. I am sure every monger on here has experienced that multiple times.

Ultimately it's up to you as to whether to tip or not. But to not tip a few dollars because you didn't get what you wanted will likely kill any chance you have of returning and getting what you want in the future. Some places require a small investment and the building of trust before they open up to you. There are several red flags that massage providers look for, and your therapist might have picked up on some of those from you. As I've never visited this place, I can't advise as to whether you should expect more, or it's an investment kind of place that requires a few visits before the menu opens up. What I can say is if she put in an honest effort to give you what you paid for (a massage), you probably should have given her a small tip just because she did the work.

Maybe I'm too kind, but I've been to a number of places that are legitimate AMP's (they do exist) where you get nothing more than a massage from an asian lady. In all instances I tipped a reasonable amount like 10 bucks even though I walked out not getting what I wanted. To me it's just the decent thing to do as they did put in an hours work giving the massage and get very little of what you pay to the house.

FQ.

EPhillips
08-15-16, 11:27
Had one of the best massages I've ever gotten. Scalp, feet, arms, hands, very thorough and talented. Left after a firm handshake and a hug. $ total. My first visit to the muffler shop and will definitely return.

GretschMan
08-15-16, 11:53
Just a few thoughts from someone that has been in your position before.

1. If someone walks in while you're getting your massage, they have to leave the room to tell the person to come back so you shouldn't consider this out of the ordinary. I am sure every monger on here has experienced that multiple times.

2. But to not tip a few dollars because you didn't get what you wanted will likely kill any chance you have of returning and getting what you want in the future.

3. Some places require a small investment and the building of trust before they open up to you. There are several red flags that massage providers look for . . .

4 . . .you probably should have given her a small tip just because she did the work.

FQ.1. Yes, I have had it happen before, but it shouldn't happen. I see this as a management problem for forcing one person to work alone. FAIL on the Spa's part I am new to the AMPs in the Indy area but I am not new to the game. I have been visiting AMS and American MPs for about 25 years. My Experience at HAPPY TIME was the second worst I've ever had. My worst AMP experience was when a 50 ish Mamasan stayed on the phone jabbering in her native tongue through 90% of my half-hearted massage and only hung up for the not-so-happy happy ending.

2. Where I come from, there are only about half-dozen AMPs in operation within driving distance at any given time. With so few to choose from, you have to return to some. That's not the case here in Indy. I could visit a new one every week and probably not get to them all.

3. I realize that, and am willing to do just that if the initial experience was worth repeating. But like I said, I've been at this awhile. I know the red flags and how not to send them. Suffice to say, I do not look like a cop, not even an undercover one. I'd say my track record of getting everything I came for on the first visit runs about 90%.

4. Yes, you are absolutely right. In hindsight, I feel kinda bad about stiffing her on the tip. I usually pride myself on being a very good tipper, whatever the service. I was just very irritated at the time. Oh well.

HobbyLuver44
08-15-16, 14:20
Made the trip out went to Pink. 2 ladies working- both very attractive--chose Amy (bigger boobs). Undressed and when she came back in showed her the tip I had (and the supplies. She waved me off and said only HE (didn't say it, just gave me the universal sign). So only gave her part of the tip up front and she was fine with that. Great tease and nice HE and then nice clean up and massage. Afterwards asked if next time we could do FS (didn't say that, but used the universal sign) - she said no very politely. Asked about something in between (again, used the universal sign) and she politely said no. Then she said (with universal sign for each), only HE, No FS and No BJ. She was very nice and polite and cute about the whole thing. Such a bummer as she was very pretty and had a great body and was very nice. Looks like I'll have to stick to SoHo, H, and National for what I want. Happy Hobbying everyone!

Any one have better luck at Pink? Read some past posts that it used to be better but they may be cleaning up their act a bit.

Thanks.

NewNindy
08-15-16, 16:39
Went to work out on fitness lane. My trainer beat me down and worked my back. After the intense session, she wiped me down with a hot towel. Quickly wanted me to flip to continue the workout before I could cool down. She helped with one last muscle exercise and called it a day. She forgot to give me a water for the session, yet I still tipped 40 for the service.If you had to rate your trainer on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being Hans and Franz from SNL and 10 being Charles Atlas, what would you give? I feel the need for a good workout and that side of town is preferable.

DotherGuy
08-15-16, 17:44
So I was going to try some different AMPs today but my back was hurting and I wanted a real good massage. So I opted to head to where I know the massage is amazing. On the east side walked in and Lulu was waiting for me. She was dressed pretty plain, just jeans and t shirt. But she is cute and petite. I had called ahead to reserve a time. I had been going to see her for about 4 weeks now and we have gotten to know each other a little. I payed for an hour and a half to relax and enjoy the massage. Got on the table and the massage was amazing. I was really enjoying the massage. Told her that she was my favorite and that she always treated me good. I was starting to think that the massage was going pretty long but I did not mind because I was feeling good. Every time I have gone it was no extras, then she left the room for a couple of minutes. Looked at the clock and I was there for an hour and fourty five minutes. She came back and just expected that she went to go get the towel to clean the oil off. Nope, she walked in turned down the lights and I was thinking could this be. She spread my legs open as I was laying on my stomach and began to massage the boys. Then she moved over to my side where my hands were able to do a little roaming. I gave some signals and she gave some signals back. I was there for 2 hours and 15 min. I gave her a good tip and she asked if I felt better. Yup I did.

Indiguy
08-15-16, 20:59
Means no sun in the morning but the rest of the day is cool. NW side.

40 something gal 7/10, massage 9/10, personality 8/10. The rest is up to you.

TexasBuckNut
08-16-16, 14:23
Took a vacation in the mountains today. It was my first time taking a vacation in the mountains, and the weather was nice, the scenery was nice, and it was as relaxing as I thought it would be. I didn't catch the name of any of the locals, but they were very nice and I'm sure I'll go back again. This vacation was standard cost for a half and tip.

Samarai
08-17-16, 19:01
Was massage quality good? What was the damage?Yes, one of the better massages I have had. 60/40 for the hour. She was strong so I think I could have upgraded my medium massage to hard, but I usually ask for medium the first time so I don't get beat up.

Msmith0052
08-18-16, 11:50
No longer wearing scrubs, one of the better looking masseuses in indy IMO and also a good massage. Very cautious now but you'll most likely leave happy if she likes you.

Bigvirg
08-18-16, 18:46
Was looking at rental cars over on Shadeland and decided to stop in my backup places. I drew Linda and went to the room. The massage started out pretty lame but ended up being pretty good. Linda is a strong girl. After the flip she got ahold of me and I swear she was trying to extract my kidneys because she wrenched on junior like he had offended her. It's still a little tender. I had asked for a TS afterwards to get the gallons of oil off me. Initially she told me that was cool but after the brutal jacking I got, told me that the TS was broken because it only had hot water. I toweled off but still felt like one of those body builders during a competition. I may ask for the other girl next time. Another thing was they were jamming to U2 on an Ipod instead of the normal soothing music. Just odd.

TideLover
08-18-16, 19:48
I ventured over to Michigan and had a cherub 7/10 in her 30's take my $ up front and took me back to a room. Got my robe on and went to ts, good washing with plenty of attention to the sweaty areas. Massage was decent 7/10 not much teasing. I flipped and left happy 4/10 very mechanical to point a beating.

Day 2: stop off in the mountains again paid up front to the mountain guide 5/10 late 40's. TS with good scrubbing and lots of attention to my walking stick. Back took a beating mainly through the towel. Last 15 minutes of tour ends with much play from behind and of course left happy but again sore after that hike.

DotherGuy
08-18-16, 20:28
Was looking at rental cars over on Shadeland and decided to stop in my backup places. I drew Linda and went to the room. The massage started out pretty lame but ended up being pretty good. Linda is a strong girl. After the flip she got ahold of me and I swear she was trying to extract my kidneys because she wrenched on junior like he had offended her. It's still a little tender. I had asked for a TS afterwards to get the gallons of oil off me. Initially she told me that was cool but after the brutal jacking I got, told me that the TS was broken because it only had hot water. I toweled off but still felt like one of those body builders during a competition. I may ask for the other girl next time. Another thing was they were jamming to U2 on an Ipod instead of the normal soothing music. Just odd.I think we had the same girl. You would have thought she was basting a turkey and was playing tug-of-war with little Mr. She used 5 hot towels on me just to try to get the gallons of oil on me.

TehdRummane
08-19-16, 12:57
Was looking at rental cars over on Shadeland and decided to stop in my backup places. I drew Linda and went to the room. The massage started out pretty lame but ended up being pretty good. Linda is a strong girl. After the flip she got ahold of me and I swear she was trying to extract my kidneys because she wrenched on junior like he had offended her. It's still a little tender. I had asked for a TS afterwards to get the gallons of oil off me. Initially she told me that was cool but after the brutal jacking I got, told me that the TS was broken because it only had hot water. I toweled off but still felt like one of those body builders during a competition. I may ask for the other girl next time. Another thing was they were jamming to U2 on an Ipod instead of the normal soothing music. Just odd.I've been to hertz a couple of times. I know the feeling! Instead of milking, it was more of a butter churn. From now on your are going to remember the pain everytime you hear Bono's smug voice.

NewNindy
08-20-16, 12:37
Was feeling a bit tired today and took a mid day nap. During this nap, I dreamt I was on a shady road and felt the need for a good work over on my back. The girl I dreamt of was wearing scrubs and was 7/10. The HH massage was excellent and the kink in my back felt much better. Upon the flip, she pointed out we had 5 minutes left. I dreamt a universal signal was given and she replied she didn't want any trouble. After a bit of back and forth, much happiness ensued. Allowed roaming throughout and UTC up top which contributed to the happiness. If I hadn't been dreaming, the total damage would have been $.

TBobber
08-21-16, 01:01
Hello fellow mongers.

I'll be visiting your fair city again soon and would appreciate some help finding an AMP that has HE and possibly more provided by younger women than the 40 something ladies I encountered on my last visit. Although happy endings were provided at the 3 places I tried. I admit I would have been much happier with a lesser massage and a 20 year old providing the ending.

I've RTFFF, but some of your local references allude me as I'm not familiar with your city. I'll be staying kind of south, the most well known AMP in the area on Michigan didn't thrill me, although I left ok and she gave a really good massage.

Feel free to Inbox me and ask for info if you ever get in my neck of the woods.

MjmjHigh
08-21-16, 14:32
Hello fellow mongers.

I'll be visiting your fair city again soon and would appreciate some help finding an AMP that has HE and possibly more provided by younger women than the 40 something ladies I encountered on my last visit. Although happy endings were provided at the 3 places I tried. I admit I would have been much happier with a lesser massage and a 20 year old providing the ending.

I've RTFFF, but some of your local references allude me as I'm not familiar with your city. I'll be staying kind of south, the most well known AMP in the area on Michigan didn't thrill me, although I left ok and she gave a really good massage.

Feel free to Inbox me and ask for info if you ever get in my neck of the woods.I think you would be happy with one on the south side that is a color that alot of girls like.

TBobber
08-21-16, 23:11
I think you would be happy with one on the south side that is a color that alot of girls like.I found them with a little searching. Thanks a ton!

What are "SoHo, H and National" LOL, you guys are really cryptic around here. Feel free to PM.

Again, I appreciate the help.

JhnSmth
08-22-16, 06:07
Went to the H yesterday. I drew Lisa. I've never gotten her in there before. Very nice time was had. Good TS. One of the better massages I've gotten at an AMP. And her ending was the best. She has this two handed technique that is fantastic. Worth your time and money.

MayTag4040
08-23-16, 03:25
Went to the mountain yesterday, met Kym, 40-45, great bod though, nice kisser with HE. . 4 & . 4 tip.

FullAuto45
08-23-16, 07:49
So, I was out on the bike yesterday and figured I'd swing into the good 'ol H for some release and relaxation. I went for the hour. The massage started and UTC roaming was almost asked for. Short skirt, and lace purple panties that came off withing 5 min of me being on the table. She stopped the massage, tried to negotiate with me, but her prices were high. English was limited so trying to understand was a bit difficult a few times. She ended up in a 69 position. However, there was no BJ given just a oily hand shake. I was a little upset because I was looking forward to a massage also but I was off the table 20 min after I got on it. No massage and no hour that I paid for. Total damage was a buck twenty. I wasnt real happy but did live relieved.

I really need to find a trustworthy provider on the northside.

NewNindy
08-23-16, 18:23
Revisited the location on a northern shady road today and had a nice session with Cindy. While she is a bit older (early 40's maybe) and the massage itself was perfunctory, she was more than willing to allow UTC roaming both up top and below. The HE employed a nice technique and I left very happy overall. I just wish they would ditch the scrubs for something a bit more sexy.

IndyGolfer60
08-23-16, 22:41
Stop in about 8 PM and they close at 9. Got Anna a young mid late twenties about a 7/10 not a spinner but a nice build. She was wearing a black teddy with matching black panties. I took the half hour. She straddled the back of my head right away to do my back and shoulders, I hands moved to her ass right away and met no resistance. She spent about 15 minutes on my back and legs and thighs roaming allowed. She left the room and came back with a war towel and wipe me down with it including my ass and the boys. She Took the Towel and had me flip. She grabbed a nipple and made a hand motion with the other and I nodded. She worked my chest and arms and legs before coming back to finish me up while I played with her titties and pussy. He was very enjoyable and massage was the best. Total Damage was. 8 and when she came back in and saw the tip she seemed happy with it. Tuscon wasn't open.

DuggerJug
08-24-16, 06:22
So, I was out on the bike yesterday and figured I'd swing into the good 'ol H for some release and relaxation. I went for the hour. The massage started and UTC roaming was almost asked for. Short skirt, and lace purple panties that came off withing 5 min of me being on the table. She stopped the massage, tried to negotiate with me, but her prices were high. English was limited so trying to understand was a bit difficult a few times. She ended up in a 69 position. However, there was no BJ given just a oily hand shake. I was a little upset because I was looking forward to a massage also but I was off the table 20 min after I got on it. No massage and no hour that I paid for. Total damage was a buck twenty. I wasnt real happy but did live relieved.

I really need to find a trustworthy provider on the northside.The H, long considered the best around, is developing a reputation for giving mongers the bum's rush. Next thing you know, there will b a drive thru. I've seen a few posts about the hurried out the door scene. The FS, while great there with a number of gals, is also getitng pricey. I've moved on.

RunForGold
08-24-16, 17:01
The H, long considered the best around, is developing a reputation for giving mongers the bum's rush. Next thing you know, there will b a drive thru. I've seen a few posts about the hurried out the door scene. The FS, while great there with a number of gals, is also getitng pricey. I've moved on.Good comment, Dugger! I went to H yesterday afternoon, first time in over a year due to the fast exit they expect you to make. I went because Tucson was closed and I no longer like Phoenix, one there is worse than H. However, back to H, I was surprised that the one lady working, don't know her name, had been one I had seen in visits a long time ago, she even remembered me and asked me where I had been going. I took the HH, I wouldn't recommend the hour as you won't get it, and the time was well spent. I got a somewhat slow massage for the first 10-15 minutes, a flip and straight to a slow tease and adequate finish. I was there over 30 minutes. There was no rush this time, but I don't believe my experience to be the norm. Prices are too high for add on's. I haven't been to Tucson for a long time and was anxious to see if they had changed per their ad. I know their open hours have changed, but have the girls?

MjmjHigh
08-24-16, 20:55
Good comment, Dugger! I went to H yesterday afternoon, first time in over a year due to the fast exit they expect you to make. I went because Tucson was closed and I no longer like Phoenix, one there is worse than H. However, back to H, I was surprised that the one lady working, don't know her name, had been one I had seen in visits a long time ago, she even remembered me and asked me where I had been going. I took the HH, I wouldn't recommend the hour as you won't get it, and the time was well spent. I got a somewhat slow massage for the first 10-15 minutes, a flip and straight to a slow tease and adequate finish. I was there over 30 minutes. There was no rush this time, but I don't believe my experience to be the norm. Prices are too high for add on's. I haven't been to Tucson for a long time and was anxious to see if they had changed per their ad. I know their open hours have changed, but have the girls?H is one of those places that you just have to give direction. If you don't get 30 min if you pay for it than that's your problem. Ask them to change what they are doing or slow down. They want you to be happy and leave a nice tip. I've not been short changed on time because I don't let it happen. Just have them slow down that's part of the fun.

Indiguy
08-26-16, 16:43
Tall Chinese gal 40 something, looks 30,great personality, 30 min. Massage, fun time, (my) usual pricing. Interesting detail: name change from Commanche BM to Honey AM. Next time might try that myself, start with a Chinese name Hung Lo when I enter and then go to Ka-ching when I leave.

EPhillips
08-26-16, 18:40
Finally visited this South Side destination today. Two previous visits were too busy, but this time I got in. It was worth the wait. Angela gave a very thorough massage and a competent HE. Not too fast or mechanical. Afterwards she gave me a 20 minute foot massage during which I nodded off a couple of times. She seemed to be very flattered that I fell asleep. Lovely woman and one of my best AMP experiences yet. I'll definitely return to visit her.

DrHung
08-27-16, 06:45
So, Mr. Black Suburban, when you pull up to Cindy's on Bash, and there is another car there next to hers, it means she is busy and you should wait. You were 15 minutes early for your 3:30 appointment, and killed the last 15 minutes of my massage. For future reference, it's a one girl shop, so of there is another car there, she's busy.

Shagging Dog
08-28-16, 14:23
Stopped by a NW side place on a Tuesday afternoon. Met by 40's gal. 6 on the scale. I left the towel off of me and she didn't bother to put it on. I don't know that the massage ever covered anything lower than my knees nor above my waist. Lots of teasing and then standard flip and business. No special skills but an efficient stop to meet my needs and offer a. 4 tip for a. 4 30 minutes. Standard stuff but sometimes I like no surprises.

S. Dog.

JohnCandy
08-29-16, 12:23
Had the itch this so I dropped by the muffler shop to see about getting some work done. Opted for the half hour. I drew Mimi? Not sure about the name. Older, early 40's and a 6 on the AMP scale. Half assed massage, but plenty of teasing. She went right to work on the flip. Left happy, total damage was $. Not sure if extras were available, but as I was leaving I got got a hug and a wink. As always YMMV.

JC.

DodgeManGum50
08-29-16, 17:20
Phoenix sunflower not what it used to be anybody have a good non rushed massage.

MjmjHigh
08-29-16, 19:09
Phoenix sunflower not what it used to be anybody have a good non rushed massage.Try south side purple. Angela will take good care of you uf she's there. If you get the hour you'll get a foot massage.

Jwv1234
08-30-16, 05:36
Where is the best place to find the youngest ladies? (Obviously, I'm new to this.) Thanks!

MayTag4040
08-30-16, 06:19
Thought I'd try the newbie just west of the mountain. Stood outside knocking on door for 2 minutes & almost left. Finally got answered. 25-30 year old dressed in street clothes came in room and withing the first 3 minutes had hold of my buddy choking him until he puked. The nice thing is after a toweling down she started to do rub down & I told her my buddy needed some more attention. She got some more oil & he got a nice 15 minute rubdown. . 4 with. 4 tip, her name was Lee. Will go back.

Bigvirg
08-30-16, 13:55
Stopped in where the sky is always clear. The AF who took my money I assumed was going to be my relaxation therapist. She took me to an exam room and in walked a 20 something smooth looking morsel. She looked Japanese and called herself CiCi. She had the skills to pay the bills for sure. Great 2 handed technique for HE. Standard rates apply. Only thing is I think she was the only girl working which will age her fast.

GeezerGlide
08-30-16, 16:45
So, I was on the south side of downtown and thought I would give the purple a shot. I was greeted by a lovely 30 something. The massage was great, conversation was easy as her English was passable. Lovely lady but no roaming on flip. Standard HE. Would repeat just because "Angela" was fun to talk too. Massage was very nice.

Geezer.

Bob0324
08-30-16, 17:57
Where is the best place to find the youngest ladies? (Obviously, I'm new to this.) Thanks!Get on a plane and go to Thailand, they're all pretty much used up fossils by the time they get here.

Alexander Viv
08-30-16, 23:26
Well, I went there last Saturday. Came to know about it form the advertisement on BP. I called earlier and they told the charge is $75 and in total 6 ladies worked there. I went there around 8:30 pm and only two ladies were available. Obviously I took the younger one, age range mid twenties to late twenties. Younger according to AMP scale. During the payment the older one asked for tips and I told I would pay the tips later. I thought there would been a plenty of fun. But alas!! I was wrong. During the table shower my boy was covered with a very small towel. No teasing. The massage was good though. She concentrated on the back side for almost 40 minutes. I thought in the flip there might be a quick finish. But nothing happened. I asked her about the extras. She said it's illegal and they didn't offer. I was surprised when she told, you should call and ask about the extras over phone. Any way YMMV.

IndyGolfer60
08-31-16, 04:40
Well, I went there last Saturday. Came to know about it form the advertisement on BP. I called earlier and they told the charge is $75 and in total 6 ladies worked there. I went there around 8:30 pm and only two ladies were available. Obviously I took the younger one, age range mid twenties to late twenties. Younger according to AMP scale. During the payment the older one asked for tips and I told I would pay the tips later. I thought there would been a plenty of fun. But alas!! I was wrong. During the table shower my boy was covered with a very small towel. No teasing. The massage was good though. She concentrated on the back side for almost 40 minutes. I thought in the flip there might be a quick finish. But nothing happened. I asked her about the extras. She said it's illegal and they didn't offer. I was surprised when she told, you should call and ask about the extras over phone. Any way YMMV.Tip up front may be good sign nothing extra is coming.

Dazhiba
08-31-16, 13:32
Actually all you need to do is drive to Chicago. Lots of Asian Apartment girls that are young and beautiful with GFE service that can't be beat.

Visit Chicago / Asian Apartment Girls on this site.

Have fun, stay safe, Daz.

Where is the best place to find the youngest ladies? (Obviously, I'm new to this.) Thanks!

DanLog
08-31-16, 15:37
Long time follower, first time poster. Went to the H several weeks back and it was everything as posted. Went on a Saturday afternoon, which was told typically slow, and had the run of the place with a full menu. Will be going back.

GreatPretender
08-31-16, 16:21
Figured I had to at least try this place at 56th and Emerson because I pass by it just about daily. Was looking for a good massage only to address some orthopedic issues, not there for anything more. Didn't catch the name of the therapist, but it was as if she had no idea what a massage is. The technique on the back side consisted of some general hand movements with no real plan or purpose. Generous use of her nails on skin and scalp, but again terrible technique that did not feel good and bordered on totally unpleasant. I paid for the hour so I kept hoping that at some point it would start to actually feel like a real massage. It never happened. Before the flip I found myself wanting it to end asap, but then caught myself rubbernecking at the car crash to see wth was actually going on. I didn't think it was possible but it actually got worse on the flip. She proceeded to massage my entire front side through a towel. Not once did her hands touch any bare skin on my front. Definitely the worst massage experience of any kind I have been a part of. If the therapist I had was giving them away for free I would not even think about letting her touch me. She seemed to be working alone, no idea if that is the standard set up there. If you've managed to get good service there, congratulations. I did not, and would not consider spending another dime there unless further reports reveal that my visit was not the norm. Sucks because the convenience of the place for me can't be beat and I am using massage as a means to manage the pain from some chronic orthopedic issues until I have the down time to address the issues through surgery.

EPhillips
09-01-16, 17:46
Stopped in where the sky is always clear. The AF who took my money I assumed was going to be my relaxation therapist. She took me to an exam room and in walked a 20 something smooth looking morsel. She looked Japanese and called herself CiCi. She had the skills to pay the bills for sure. Great 2 handed technique for HE. Standard rates apply. Only thing is I think she was the only girl working which will age her fast.Holy shit gents. This chick is the real deal. Definitely japanese, and probably on the lower end of 20. Gorgeous girl. OTC roaming is wide open, but she stopped at UTC. Maybe for an additional fee. Gobs and gobs of teasing and a 7/10 massage with a double handed finish followed by a scalp and foot massage.

Worth every penny. This is the hottest girl I've had work on me since entering the AMP scene.

Alty100
09-01-16, 18:56
New place. Met Anna. Very attractive. One downside is there is no shower. Just went for 30 and she went the whole 30. Spent a lot of time teasing which I like and felt worked up by the end. I will return.

Panthers919
09-01-16, 22:11
Visited the foot spa in Avon today. This place is still legit. I only received a very good massage and that's it. My masseuse was in her late 40's or early 50's (5/10 on AMP scale). I took the 30 min for. 40 and it went a few minutes longer. It was near lunch time so no surprise I smelled Chinese food. Also, I heard a toddler girl and another woman talking in a nearby room.

P.

BigBad
09-03-16, 15:51
Holy shit gents. This chick is the real deal. Definitely japanese, and probably on the lower end of 20. Gorgeous girl. OTC roaming is wide open, but she stopped at UTC. Maybe for an additional fee. Gobs and gobs of teasing and a 7/10 massage with a double handed finish followed by a scalp and foot massage.

Worth every penny. This is the hottest girl I've had work on me since entering the AMP scene.I visited on Friday afternoon (first visit) and man was it busy! I got there early enough that I only had to wait 15 minutes. There were 2 girls working. They were both busy when I arrived so was told it would be 15 minute wait. Waiting setup was not good as next gent arrived and also told to wait 15 minutes. So we sat in the lobby together. Awkward. Next gent arrived as well and was told it was a 1 hour wait. I later discovered it was Anna who had told me to wait. Later other girl came out and discovered this was Cici. Cici finished first so I thought this was going to be my lucky day as she led me back to a room. However, it was Anna who came to do my massage. I asked for Cici but learned the other gent who arrived right after me had called and asked for Cici. Bastard. Oh well. Went ahead with massage with Anna. Anna's English is not that good while Cici speaks perfect English. Cici must have given massage lessons to Anna as her technique sounds identical to how Cici's was described. Cici was young and attractive but if you don't get her Anna is a good second option as she is attractive and seems younger as well. Much younger than typical AMP masseuse.

YBone
09-04-16, 16:27
I visited on Friday afternoon (first visit) and man was it busy! I got there early enough that I only had to wait 15 minutes. There were 2 girls working. They were both busy when I arrived so was told it would be 15 minute wait. Waiting setup was not good as next gent arrived and also told to wait 15 minutes. So we sat in the lobby together. Awkward. Next gent arrived as well and was told it was a 1 hour wait. I later discovered it was Anna who had told me to wait. Later other girl came out and discovered this was Cici. Cici finished first so I thought this was going to be my lucky day as she led me back to a room. However, it was Anna who came to do my massage. I asked for Cici but learned the other gent who arrived right after me had called and asked for Cici. Bastard. Oh well. Went ahead with massage with Anna. Anna's English is not that good while Cici speaks perfect English. Cici must have given massage lessons to Anna as her technique sounds identical to how Cici's was described. Cici was young and attractive but if you don't get her Anna is a good second option as she is attractive and seems younger as well. Much younger than typical AMP masseuse.Totally agree. The waiting situation was awkward at best, and very crowded, lots of doorbells clanging. I had called ahead to schedule w / Cici. Very nice experience, double-hand talents reveled & very cute, 26 years old from China. Here's the main thing I wanted to pass on: she leaves for NYC next week sometime, she said for a few years. So basically "last call" gents.

LancePkrbttm
09-04-16, 19:17
Totally agree. The waiting situation was awkward at best, and very crowded, lots of doorbells clanging. I had called ahead to schedule w / Cici. Very nice experience, double-hand talents reveled & very cute, 26 years old from China. Here's the main thing I wanted to pass on: she leaves for NYC next week sometime, she said for a few years. So basically "last call" gents.They will take appointments for "CiCi" but it's not the same girl. In fact she won't even deliver a HE. Anna still is a viable choice and I agree that she is still quite a bit younger and more attractive than 90% of the AMP girls in Indy. Ask for Anna.

Joe Mobo
09-05-16, 15:03
First time visit to the sky. Being a holiday they were not busy. Haven't heard this lady discussed on the board. She said her name was Windy, very friendly but doesn't talk much. The massage was almost as good as a LMT. She's not a beautiful girl but I had no complaints. While I was dressing she completely changed all the linens and sheet I really like to see that. She gave me a card, ten massages and the eleventh is free. I think this is probably a good idea for more reasons than one. You bring the card back and they are automatically comfortable with you. The only down side be careful where you put the card. Anyway left happy and probably will be back unless something better comes along. My old standby on that side of town has become a little boring so always up for something new.

Fast Spa
09-05-16, 23:38
Figured I had to at least try this place at 56th and Emerson because I pass by it just about daily. Was looking for a good massage only to address some orthopedic issues, not there for anything more. Didn't catch the name of the therapist, but it was as if she had no idea what a massage is. The technique on the back side consisted of some general hand movements with no real plan or purpose. Generous use of her nails on skin and scalp, but again terrible technique that did not feel good and bordered on totally unpleasant. I paid for the hour so I kept hoping that at some point it would start to actually feel like a real massage. It never happened. Before the flip I found myself wanting it to end asap, but then caught myself rubbernecking at the car crash to see wth was actually going on. I didn't think it was possible but it actually got worse on the flip. She proceeded to massage my entire front side through a towel. Not once did her hands touch any bare skin on my front. Definitely the worst massage experience of any kind I have been a part of. If the therapist I had was giving them away for free I would not even think about letting her touch me. She seemed to be working alone, no idea if that is the standard set up there. If you've managed to get good service there, congratulations. I did not, and would not consider spending another dime there unless further reports reveal that my visit was not the norm. Sucks because the convenience of the place for me can't be beat and I am using massage as a means to manage the pain from some chronic orthopedic issues until I have the down time to address the issues through surgery.I really have just had a totally different experience there the last 4 times I visited as its on my way home.

The therapist did a very good job and was quite knowledgeable about how to do a good therapeutic massage. True there were no "extras" But I sure felt a lot better after than when I came in. She was telling me about having trouble with the neighborhood association or something you sound more like one of them than a true hobbiest.

Fast Spa.

GreatPretender
09-06-16, 00:58
I really have just had a totally different experience there the last 4 times I visited as its on my way home.

The therapist did a very good job and was quite knowledgeable about how to do a good therapeutic massage. True there were no "extras" But I sure felt a lot better after than when I came in. She was telling me about having trouble with the neighborhood association or something you sound more like one of them than a true hobbiest.

Fast Spa.Congratulations on having repeat positive experiences at this location, good to know my experience was not the norm (just to be sure, you are talking about FCMT not the sole provider just to the west right?) No idea WTF you are talking about regarding the neighborhood association, I just pass through on my way to and from work. I'll be sure to turn my "hobbiest" card in asap since you seem to have fast tracked it's revocation.

RyanThiMad3135
09-06-16, 13:22
Went to H again last week and it was the same as any other time. The girl was alright and haf a complwtely open menu but I've seen her before. I'd like to try somewhere new. Can anyone PM some additional details about where Phoenix is at? No matter how much I look on backpage I can not find it. If you have some ino from your experience that would be awesome too.

Thanks.

Nemesis1080
09-06-16, 19:27
Visited a purple place on Madison last Friday. Accidentally walked into the office above the spa and had to think on my feet. The receptionist came out and I asked if this was Premier Financial Group, she said no and it was an ad agency. I then played on my phone and said I was supposed to go to meridian not Madison. She laughed and said it happens.

Got back in my car and drove around and parked on the street out side the side entrance which is where the entrance to the spa is located. Walked in and was greeted by Angela. Decent looking early 30's and a 7/10 AMP scale. Nice body as reported begore and very good English. Asked for a light touch massage which was nice. Asked to flip and received teasing and she started teasing where I wanted and said that she didn't want any trouble while she was starting the HE. Got cleaned up and left happy. She didn't ask for a tip but seemed very happy with the. 4 and. 4 for the massage.

Will repeat and make sure I go in the right entrance next time.

MassGuy1
09-06-16, 22:23
So this is my first ever post. I have to admit for a computer, tech, internet dummy, decifering the language has not been easy. LOL. That being said, I have been able to find what I have been seeking.

After trying a trip to the orient twice, I decided that was not the trip I had been looking to take.

So I rented a car twice now and have been very pleased and happy with the options.

I also stopped in at H once during the day for lunch and was very happy with the customer service there as well.

Having a bit of fun being new to the scene.

EPhillips
09-07-16, 18:11
I've had several Seniors PM me for the location of CiCi. I've answered because hey they're seniors and I'm still pretty new. But come on guys, we can't yell at the noobs to RTFF if we're not willing to do so. Every post I've made about this place and most others who have reviewed have included Blue in the title, usually as BLUE in all caps. A really quick BP or CL search will yield immediate results. This is on the level of purple or pink, it's not like H. Or Phoenix (which, BTW, I still haven't figured out.).

Panthers919
09-07-16, 22:50
First time visits to both.

West side: Went to the newer place west of the mountains over the Labor Day weekend. While some had reported better experiences, I guess YMMV. I received a good 30-min massage but that was it. Not even a tease. Provider was 6/10 and looked to be 35-40 yrs old. She told me her name but I couldn't understand. Started with an "L". I saw a younger-looking lady there, so I will repeat to try her out and give this place another chance. Standard rate.

Car rental store: Today I had a great experience at the rental shop. The provider's name was Lilly and she looked 25-30 yrs old. She was a 8/10 in that short red dress! The massage was very good, mixing medium and hard pressure. On the flip, she used a fantastic two-handed technique to release all my stress. She allowed roaming up her skirt OTC. She was very thorough on the clean up. I love the places with hot towels. She used the remaining time to finish the massage. While getting dressed, I was pleased to see her change the sheets. Paid standard rate of. 40 for 30 min plus. 40 tip. The only negative is the location gets lots of foot traffic at the adjacent businesses, so not as discreet as Mountain or Muffler Shop. It was probably my timing since I went during my lunch break. I will repeat.

(got logged out, so I apologize in advance if this is a double post).

P.

GeezerGlide
09-08-16, 17:57
So, for those of us on the northside, the old Relax in Fishers went away. While they were away, another group came into their location. They spruced it up a bit, put 4 massage tables in one room, which I found very odd, and kept the private rooms further in. I was something of a regular at Relax so when it closed down I was very disappointed. But Ruby is really nice. Facility is much better, real doors on the private rooms, not the swinging doors that were there originally. The lovely lady who gave me the massage was a 7/10 on the AMP scale with a great attitude and working knowledge of English. I was just looking for a nice 30 minute back rub. I was pleasantly surprised with the flip. Usual HE, nothing exotic. But still a surprise given the previous reports. All in all I will repeat. Usual rates apply. . 4 for 30 minutes with same for tip.

Geezer.

MayTag4040
09-09-16, 05:43
First time visits to both.

West side: Went to the newer place west of the mountains over the Labor Day weekend. While some had reported better experiences, I guess YMMV. I received a good 30-min massage but that was it. Not even a tease. Provider was 6/10 and looked to be 35-40 yrs old. She told me her name but I couldn't understand. Started with an "L". I saw a younger-looking lady there, so I will repeat to try her out and give this place another chance. Standard rate.

Car rental store: Today I had a great experience at the rental shop. The provider's name was Lilly and she looked 25-30 yrs old. She was a 8/10 in that short red dress! The massage was very good, mixing medium and hard pressure. On the flip, she used a fantastic two-handed technique to release all my stress. She allowed roaming up her skirt OTC. She was very thorough on the clean up. I love the places with hot towels. She used the remaining time to finish the massage. While getting dressed, I was pleased to see her change the sheets. Paid standard rate of. 40 for 30 min plus. 40 tip. The only negative is the location gets lots of foot traffic at the adjacent businesses, so not as discreet as Mountain or Muffler Shop. It was probably my timing since I went during my lunch break. I will repeat.

(got logged out, so I apologize in advance if this is a double post).

P.Too bad about your trip to west of the mountains. I had my 1st visit 2 weeks ago & got a 25-30 year old. She did a double HE in my 30. But I did tell her that my little buddy needed the massage more than I did.

Bigvirg
09-09-16, 12:20
Went by the school library to check out a book on French this morning but had to leave because my nasty uncle was there emptying the place out. I think the teacher got after school detention. Just FYI mongers.

Indy1K
09-10-16, 09:30
Well, I went there last Saturday. Came to know about it form the advertisement on BP. I called earlier and they told the charge is $75 and in total 6 ladies worked there. I went there around 8:30 pm and only two ladies were available. Obviously I took the younger one, age range mid twenties to late twenties. Younger according to AMP scale. During the payment the older one asked for tips and I told I would pay the tips later. I thought there would been a plenty of fun. But alas!! I was wrong. During the table shower my boy was covered with a very small towel. No teasing. The massage was good though. She concentrated on the back side for almost 40 minutes. I thought in the flip there might be a quick finish. But nothing happened. I asked her about the extras. She said it's illegal and they didn't offer. I was surprised when she told, you should call and ask about the extras over phone. Any way YMMV.I had the same experience. Had an appointment. Younger girl in a red dress, maybe 8/10, showed me in. Was quite a long wait. Then an older girl, 7/10 on AMP scale. Came in to do the work. Next both doing 4 hand. Asked if I wanted to continue. It was 6 more Lincolns. Said no. Younger girl left. Great massage! Good lower back. On the Flip, same towel routine. A little tease, a little roaming OTC, but that was it. She said to come back and ask for her. Maybe just cautious. Also, the place got very busy! 2-3 people in waiting when I left.

PhinPoe
09-10-16, 15:37
For this evening which would be better bet for a decent massage, H or Muffler Shop? I'll report back on whichever is suggested.

Red Running
09-10-16, 16:09
I'm from the Dayton area but will be in town in the next few weeks and just wanted someone to give me some clarification on which establishment rents cars. I did a little research and think I know where it's at but before I make the 2 1/2 hour trip I want to be sure, if one of my fellow mongers could private message me I would appreciate it! Be safe!

MjmjHigh
09-12-16, 16:06
Went on Friday and had a blast. Didn't get a name but was a 7 out of 10 looks and had 9 out of 10 skills. Will repeat and repeat again and again.

IntoIndy
09-13-16, 14:40
Are you guys real? Went Sunday got Diane (only one there). Mid 30's medium built and slightly above average looks. Asked for hard massage and got barely medium. No roaming allowed and no finish. One of the worst massages I've ever had.

MarkDenneny
09-13-16, 18:41
Did Tuscon close up? Move? Last couple times I went to visit Tuscon, it wasn't open by 11:30, and I ended up checking out the Flowers in Phoenix. They were ok, but I always enjoyed my visits to Tuscon.

RosieOFondle
09-13-16, 22:47
Are you guys real? Went Sunday got Diane (only one there). Mid 30's medium built and slightly above average looks. Asked for hard massage and got barely medium. No roaming allowed and no finish. One of the worst massages I've ever had.Think you may have ended up at the wrong H. I believe the droids you are looking for are on Emerson. Speaking of H, stopped in this past Friday and I think it will be my last. Got "Lucy" (think that's what she goes by, tatted stomach) and it seems like the overall effort is starting to lack. If you go, DO NOT SHOW YOUR HAND and by that I mean that it may benefit you to play a little harder to get. I requested an hour with table shower. Tables shower was just like my previous visits with every inch thoroughly cleaned. I gave her plenty of reaction to indicate that I was ok with it. Massage began as usual with the occasional trip down to the upper inside thigh. Again, I gave plenty of reaction to give the "all good" indication. After about only 15 minutes of a pretty light back rub she had me flip and went right to the business. Pretty sure I was in and out of there in a half hour all said and done. Probably could have said something or pitched a fit but I'm not sure it would have netted any different outcome. Long story short, I'm confident that if I wouldn't have been so clear on what I was eventually expecting, I probably would've gotten my full hour. YMMV but in my opinion it has become less of a massage and more of a quickie shop. Which is fine but not at same $.

Indplsgent4fu
09-14-16, 10:05
I've had several Seniors PM me for the location of CiCi. I've answered because hey they're seniors and I'm still pretty new. But come on guys, we can't yell at the noobs to RTFF if we're not willing to do so. Every post I've made about this place and most others who have reviewed have included Blue in the title, usually as BLUE in all caps. A really quick BP or CL search will yield immediate results. This is on the level of purple or pink, it's not like H. Or Phoenix (which, BTW, I still haven't figured out.).I went to see CiCi late night about a week ago, but only 1 girl there (Anna). She was attractive, friendly and accommodating. She has to use cell phone to translate conversations. I got 30 min and had enjoyable massage. It was warm so I decided I didn't need a towel and I suggested Anna also get more comfortable, but that wasn't happening. It was dark and I had to feel my way around but no problem with that. We ended our meeting happily with a hand shake and I will return. Total investment was. 4 entry plus. 5. Tip. I asked about any others and she said Wendy works also, no mention of CiCi. Do you know if she's still around?

Ron BurgIndy
09-14-16, 15:12
Her name is Lisa if you call ahead and make an appointment you'll be in good company. Self serve but she's very open to teasing you before the flip if you take your time to calmly direct her. Her English is terrible so I use a translator app LOL. She teased the boys and even back door while I worked up to release all over her hands and arms! Total damage for 1 hr. 35 plus tip. 2 fun for something different. Good massage with a little fun at the end.

As always YMMV just be stealthy with this one.

Mine barely spoke a word of English and was definitely in stealth mode. Bummer indeed.

TexasBuckNut
09-15-16, 06:28
I was looking for for National, but didn't realize I was there about an hour early. Opens at at 11:30, so I went to Purple. First timer, downstairs, got Linda. Older, but very nice lady. Really would like to find much younger girls. Something alongnth lines of Hanna from thMontana newest side a few years back. Wow. The memories! Anyway, Linda was accommodating. Standard fare, he with he. No complaints here, but wondering if there are any other girls there. Was okay in a pinch.

TexasBuckNut
09-15-16, 06:32
With all this controversy going on about standing during the national anthem, I decided to see what it was all about. Met Echo, who was lovely, got right to business after making sure my upper legs were okay from standing so long. She was probably late 20's? He with standard tip.

Member #6243
09-16-16, 09:39
Closed sign on Thursday 10:30 am. No cars parked outside, behind the building there was a car with #Blue crew # sticker attched to it. Felt something fishy and left. The sky was blue and got a standard. 4 . Looks like the one go to place H is fading out. Is there any other place that offers same as H, pm me.

JamesHunt76
09-16-16, 11:13
Anyone have advice on eventually upgrading from self finish to all hands on deck? PM me if needed.

FlatLiner
09-16-16, 11:49
Stopped at the newer place west by the Mountains.

Parking is on the side but far enough back that I wasn't worried.

Knocked on the front door was met by a pretty girl about 30.

Took the half for. 4 and was led to the room.

The girl who met me came back and took care of me.

Massage was relaxing with some teasing. On the flip it was a standard HE but damn it was nice.

Cleaned me up with hot towels and finished my time with more massage.

Total damage $.

I will repeat.

JhnSmth
09-16-16, 12:04
Stopped at the newer place west by the Mountains.

Parking is on the side but far enough back that I wasn't worried.

Knocked on the front door was met by a pretty girl about 30.

Took the half for. 4 and was led to the room.

The girl who met me came back and took care of me.

Massage was relaxing with some teasing. On the flip it was a standard HE but damn it was nice.

Cleaned me up with hot towels and finished my time with more massage.

Total damage $.

I will repeat.Please don't drive the prices up. Some of these places are getting crazy already.

XandirHunt
09-16-16, 13:38
Please don't drive the prices up. Some of these places are getting crazy already.I have had a good time here about 5 times so far. Good place. They have been happy with a. 4 tip for me. I do tip. 6 on an hour when its really good.

RyanThiMad3135
09-16-16, 16:26
Anybody know a spot here that will provide nuru? I would love to try that sometime.

JhnSmth
09-17-16, 09:02
I have had a good time here about 5 times so far. Good place. They have been happy with a. 4 tip for me. I do tip. 6 on an hour when its really good.I think it's a bit different if you've established a relationship with a place and want to give a bit extra. But for standard service with nothing special, it's a different story. Just my opinion.

CandyRain
09-17-16, 09:03
Anybody know a spot here that will provide nuru? I would love to try that sometime.I have been known to provide Nuru. Surely someone on here remembers and can vouch.

-Thinking I could use a Nuru fix myself-.

Major48
09-17-16, 18:10
Figured I had to at least try this place at 56th and Emerson because I pass by it just about daily. Was looking for a good massage only to address some orthopedic issues, not there for anything more. Didn't catch the name of the therapist, but it was as if she had no idea what a massage is. The technique on the back side consisted of some general hand movements with no real plan or purpose. Generous use of her nails on skin and scalp, but again terrible technique that did not feel good and bordered on totally unpleasant. I paid for the hour so I kept hoping that at some point it would start to actually feel like a real massage. It never happened. Before the flip I found myself wanting it to end asap, but then caught myself rubbernecking at the car crash to see wth was actually going on. I didn't think it was possible but it actually got worse on the flip. She proceeded to massage my entire front side through a towel. Not once did her hands touch any bare skin on my front. Definitely the worst massage experience of any kind I have been a part of. If the therapist I had was giving them away for free I would not even think about letting her touch me. She seemed to be working alone, no idea if that is the standard set up there. If you've managed to get good service there, congratulations. I did not, and would not consider spending another dime there unless further reports reveal that my visit was not the norm. Sucks because the convenience of the place for me can't be beat and I am using massage as a means to manage the pain from some chronic orthopedic issues until I have the down time to address the issues through surgery.I tried them out a few weeks ago. I will agree that her massage was different but I actually liked the light touch, but I don't go for therapeutic reasons. She did not want to give me any extras also saying that she would get in trouble. So what I did was cover my private area with a towel and had her start a HJ through the towel. After about a minute she want ahead and removed the towel and gave me a proper ending. When you talked about her rubbing you through the towel it was probably because of her experience with me. LOL.

Major48
09-17-16, 18:13
Well, I went there last Saturday. Came to know about it form the advertisement on BP. I called earlier and they told the charge is $75 and in total 6 ladies worked there. I went there around 8:30 pm and only two ladies were available. Obviously I took the younger one, age range mid twenties to late twenties. Younger according to AMP scale. During the payment the older one asked for tips and I told I would pay the tips later. I thought there would been a plenty of fun. But alas!! I was wrong. During the table shower my boy was covered with a very small towel. No teasing. The massage was good though. She concentrated on the back side for almost 40 minutes. I thought in the flip there might be a quick finish. But nothing happened. I asked her about the extras. She said it's illegal and they didn't offer. I was surprised when she told, you should call and ask about the extras over phone. Any way YMMV.If you are talking about the one I think you are I had the exact same experience but I was fool enough to pay for the two girl massage. I was kinda pissed because I paid all that and went home with the erection I came with. Got to say though that was the first time someone has given me a bubble bath since I was a kid.

Major48
09-17-16, 18:18
What are "SoHo, H and National" LOL, you guys are really cryptic around here. Feel free to PM.

Again, I appreciate the help.Yes please tell me also. I am new here and trying to find spots on the NE Side.

Mechis18
09-18-16, 09:36
Stopped by the place just west of mountain. Was a good massage and standard finish. There was some roaming over the clothes but had jeans on. Standard. 60.40 pricing looks wise probably 7/10.

I Love Hjs 2
09-18-16, 09:50
Yes please tell me also. I am new here and trying to find spots on the NE Side.RTFF.

(waiting for response that says, "what is RTFF?)

On a side note, Royal Orchid has been shut down due to lack of massage license, for those who frequent it.

Johnny42
09-18-16, 10:12
If you are talking about the one I think you are I had the exact same experience but I was fool enough to pay for the two girl massage. I was kinda pissed because I paid all that and went home with the erection I came with. Got to say though that was the first time someone has given me a bubble bath since I was a kid.If this is the same place suite A111 is a total rip off. Like a dumbass she ask for tip first and I paid. No teasing at all and table shower she cover the boys with a small towel. I should of known not to pay tip first. Lesson learned don't pay tip before services.

Takuyia
09-18-16, 13:14
This is a review on the new place out by the Mountains. First things first, it was easy to find and it has been reviewed before on here.

To add to these previous reports, the parking is on the side and had me go. Eh. But it is far enough back and blocked by a tree. A wooden deck and ramp led to the front which had a sign to go ahead and come in. Upon doing doing so, there is a little lobby like area and I was immediately greeted by an early 30's or so lady. Man, in my opinion this lady was very pretty, and had a great looking rack and smile. Skip forward, the 30 minute massage was decent, pretty standard although a nice medium pressure was very soothing. There was some light teasing in the buttox area, and I find myself looking forward to the flip. When this did happen, a few 'Is this ok?'s later and I was receiving your standard HE with some light OTC roaming. Watching this beautiful lady work was almost as pleasurable as being on the receiving end of her work. She also allowed my hand to slide around her back end and up shirt for some more light roaming.

All in all, . 4 for the massage and. 4 for the tip. I definitely will be repeating here, and hopefully I get this lady next visit and I will definitely remember to get a name.

Alexander Viv
09-18-16, 15:36
If this is the same place suite A111 is a total rip off. Like a dumbass she ask for tip first and I paid. No teasing at all and table shower she cover the boys with a small towel. I should of known not to pay tip first. Lesson learned don't pay tip before services.Yes, same thing. Covering the boy with a small towel during table shower is ridiculous. She asked the tip before. I was lucky enough not to give the tip before the service. And $75 is also on the higher side compared to the other massage parlors.

MayTag4040
09-18-16, 22:16
This is a review on the new place out by the Mountains. First things first, it was easy to find and it has been reviewed before on here.

To add to these previous reports, the parking is on the side and had me go. Eh. But it is far enough back and blocked by a tree. A wooden deck and ramp led to the front which had a sign to go ahead and come in. Upon doing doing so, there is a little lobby like area and I was immediately greeted by an early 30's or so lady. Man, in my opinion this lady was very pretty, and had a great looking rack and smile. Skip forward, the 30 minute massage was decent, pretty standard although a nice medium pressure was very soothing. There was some light teasing in the buttox area, and I find myself looking forward to the flip. When this did happen, a few 'Is this ok?'s later and I was receiving your standard HE with some light OTC roaming. Watching this beautiful lady work was almost as pleasurable as being on the receiving end of her work. She also allowed my hand to slide around her back end and up shirt for some more light roaming.

All in all, . 4 for the massage and. 4 for the tip. I definitely will be repeating here, and hopefully I get this lady next visit and I will definitely remember to get a name.What I did was have little of the body massage and pointed to my little buddy. HE 5 minute later, she cleaned up and started working on my legs. I told her my little buddy was still stiff so she gave him another rub down. . 8 total.

Ralphy
09-18-16, 23:04
I have been known to provide Nuru. Surely someone on here remembers and can vouch.

-Thinking I could use a Nuru fix myself-.I haven't posted in quite awhile, but the lady gives an awesome nuru expirence!

MooPpoint
09-19-16, 17:03
Yes, same thing. Covering the boy with a small towel during table shower is ridiculous. She asked the tip before. I was lucky enough not to give the tip before the service. And $75 is also on the higher side compared to the other massage parlors.It's been well documented that there are no extras here. It's owned by the same people who own suite 3 on 96th and the spa on Sheridan in Noblesville. They have a reputation for hiring younger, cuter girls and teasing up to the line, but they don't cross it. And if the owners find out they cross the line, they fire the girls. I think the girls are genuinely afraid of losing their jobs.

RedFox2120
09-20-16, 19:35
Any update on this location? It seems it was legit before but was wondering if anything changed. There are more ladies working now.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/models-massage-beautiful-women-w-amazing-hands/16482010

LancePkrbttm
09-20-16, 20:16
Any update on this location? It seems it was legit before but was wondering if anything changed. There are more ladies working now.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/models-massage-beautiful-women-w-amazing-hands/16482010What your session will lack in anything remotely erotic or sexually pleasing will be made up for in general incompetence and a lack of enthusiasm. I could even set off a chain of events that leads to getting a back rub from a tranny and blue balls at Brad's. It's sucks so hard, but not the way you would want it to.

Panthers919
09-20-16, 21:44
I ventured west of the mountains for the second time. This time (for the first time) I left happy. I had a familiar face. Angela. Paid standard for 30 minutes: . 4 plus. 4 tip.

One negative was that she did not change the sheets when I left; she simply smoothed them out. Not good.

P.

Indy4620
09-21-16, 06:55
Closed sign on Thursday 10:30 am. No cars parked outside, behind the building there was a car with #Blue crew # sticker attched to it. Felt something fishy and left. The sky was blue and got a standard. 4 . Looks like the one go to place H is fading out. Is there any other place that offers same as H, pm me.Checked yesterday (Tuesday) around noon as well as Monday around 1:30. Closed sign on the door.

Pistol Pete
09-21-16, 15:29
I agree with Lance. Been there twice the end of Aug. A lot of time is wasted with them going in and out of the room to get things. I wouldn't call what they do an actual massage. They might as well get certified and learn how to give a proper massage if no possibilities of going home happy. They are young girls, early 20's and the last one I had already had a kid so you would think she would want to earn some extra $. But no.

What your session will lack in anything remotely erotic or sexually pleasing will be made up for in general incompetence and a lack of enthusiasm. I could even set off a chain of events that leads to getting a back rub from a tranny and blue balls at Brad's. It's sucks so hard, but not the way you would want it to.

Jaye Diggs
09-21-16, 17:11
Just left from deep sea diving under the sea. Got a table shower but no playing. Different girl takes me to the room very good massage, a little roaming was allowed so I figured all systems go. Nada. She said "your 30 Minutes are up, sir. " I asked her if anything was wrong. She said, "I don't know what you're saying, sir. " When I walked in, I even asked for a girl that was there before, she knew who I was talking about, and that obviously carried no weight. Left unhappy and a $10 tip. The massage really was good. Too many losses for me in the past couple of months. I'm taking a break.

Jaye.

MjmjHigh
09-22-16, 08:05
All I can say for any one that isn't getting what they want there is a side of town that is good to go. It's the side of town that have alot of color in the names. I've also had lot's of luck at the smaller strip mall massage places.

DuggerJug
09-22-16, 09:52
Checked yesterday (Tuesday) around noon as well as Monday around 1:30. Closed sign on the door.Nature's first green is gold.

Her hardest hue to hold.

Her early leaf's a flower;.

But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief.

So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay.

Deep thoughts. I feel a moment of silence is necessary. Although I have to admit I'm getting more menu than I ever thought possible lately at the muffler shop. Haven't reported though, I'm a little selfish about this one and the rapport I have developed. I will post the full story soon, so be patient.

Rs3333
09-22-16, 11:44
I have seen a few guys on here that have visited Cindy. I have had some visits that are all over roaming and others that she steps away. You would think after a few visits she would remember what she allowed before. I had one guy imply that FS was possible. Has anyone on here done any better than a handshake? If she doesn't do more then its time to look somewhere else.

Boardwalk
09-22-16, 13:17
Hello fellow _ (yep, fillin the blank).

Got to say it's been a while since I've posted. Like others here I guess we find a good.

Radio station and you just play it as often a as you want and then it comes the time to share.

Cause sharing is caring.

Phoenix: old hag, nice rack, did ask for a younger model but assured this one would be great, no doubt.

Old but steamy, lots of OTC even pet the kitty. Wanted 140 for FS but told her she was nuts then said would be good at $.

Said no just got. 4 we shook hands and done. Not good not bad just meh.

Purple: talks way to much. Lots of tease and firm HS. All in all $.

Shade: very mechanical and standard $ for HS.

Still looking for that nice FS 20's non rushed experience.

Until later!

Member #5254
09-22-16, 20:22
And while there I discovered a Bush in the valley. I stayed for about an hour, there was a short shower, and I roamed around the smalls hills without problems. I normally choose to go somewhere I know, but this adventure with Amy was well worth it, only spent a Bennie. Perhaps on my next visit, considering there might be another shower, my guide suggested bringing a raincoat. I most definitely plan on returning in the next few months.

Heritage.

Garmila
09-22-16, 22:36
I have seen a few guys on here that have visited Cindy. I have had some visits that are all over roaming and others that she steps away. You would think after a few visits she would remember what she allowed before. I had one guy imply that FS was possible. Has anyone on here done any better than a handshake? If she doesn't do more then its time to look somewhere else.Cindy's a pretty hot little number. Great rack. Got to pet the kitty, but that's it. I don't do that was her response when I pressed the issue. Haven't been back since & don't plan to return.

GMan2016
09-22-16, 23:51
Hey fellow hobbyists, longtime lurker here but finally decided it was time to actually join the board. Been a road warrior to most depots in town and most recently traveled just west of The Mountains. Felt a little odd there despite the service being good (could still see outside around curtains in the room and Angela left the door open and left a few times to help another one of you travelers to a room). Time was shorted a bit but UTC roaming made up for it. Above average massage and standard finish with hot towel but not changing the cover on the massage table after my visit along with the curtains not secured that well creeped me out too much to make a return visit.

Visited The Mountains multiple times before and last visit was a few weeks ago and got standard service but can't remember my provider.

My current favorite flower is the Peony and Ana is very fun and one of my fave providers. Looking to venture out and try a nuru experience if I can find one here in town.

Stay safe gents.

Ilapp
09-23-16, 09:01
I have seen a few guys on here that have visited Cindy. I have had some visits that are all over roaming and others that she steps away. You would think after a few visits she would remember what she allowed before. I had one guy imply that FS was possible. Has anyone on here done any better than a handshake? If she doesn't do more then its time to look somewhere else.Honestly you should just move on, not going to happen. You should learn a lot of guys here like to brag and make themselves look better in print than they are on the table.

MarkDenneny
09-23-16, 15:12
I needed to rent a car last week, so I stopped by the office on the east side. There was an '03 Subaru and an '11 Kia. The Kia was obviously newer and better looking, but I took the reliable Subaru. After running through the car wash, I found that the Subaru had massaging seats! Best massaging seats I've ever found in a rental car! The end of my hour long voyage was very typical of an Asian rental car and I left happy and relaxed. I'll rent again, and might try the Kia on my next trip. . 6 & . 4.

DudleyB
09-23-16, 22:12
Yes please tell me also. I am new here and trying to find spots on the NE Side.Yeah You can pm me too, I been out for a while but know I'm back.

DrHung
09-23-16, 22:23
Yeah You can pm me too, I been out for a while but know I'm back.OK, you ready for this? They are all massage parlors! I know, soho, H, national, all very cryptic, but they are all massage parlors. Now you know the secret.

Liminal
09-24-16, 10:11
We should call Suite A111 "The Rook", because that is exactly what it is. I've been twice now (I didn't tip up front either time, luckily) and nothing. Not even a hint of extras. This is all show, no go.

Diomedes
09-24-16, 15:47
New to the area, I've checked out a couple places to no great success. I went under the sea for a half hour, turns out there's nothing happy about only getting a back massage. Down in the wood I fiu d what I thought was the H, but was in fact a little happy place that didn't leave me so happy at all. Maybe it's because I'm new but it's hard to find a place worth paying for out in Indy. If I could get some help so I don't drive things up, what are the usual tipa around here?

AsianK
09-26-16, 15:22
Hit up the a spa on 56th street. Furthest west one. Open sign was very bright in color. 60 at the door for 1 hour from a taller skinny lady. Say late 30's. After 30 minutes she asks if I want a table shower. I didn't even know the place had a table shower. After a towel covering shower was escorted back to the room for the front side massage. (Completely different than other places) massaged arms / legs / head. That's it! I am guessing any spa that decides to have an LLC in their name is going to be legit.

New Country
09-27-16, 10:04
I have seen a few guys on here that have visited Cindy. I have had some visits that are all over roaming and others that she steps away. You would think after a few visits she would remember what she allowed before. I had one guy imply that FS was possible. Has anyone on here done any better than a handshake? If she doesn't do more then its time to look somewhere else.I haven't even been able to get a hand shake in 3 visits LOL. But she does give a good massage.

RichardTheLion
09-27-16, 10:15
I haven't even been able to get a hand shake in 3 visits LOL. But she does give a good massage.She is all over the board but YMMV. I have gotten bbbbj but not to completion. Also put it between her big cans to completion. She is just very dinging.