PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

ManWithPants
01-20-22, 17:11
This place is good. $50 for half hour and $50 for jerk off. She let me feel all under her clothes. She is sexy and flirty. Highly recommended.

Assmanoh
01-20-22, 17:40
I would not pay her FBSM price but her Nuru price aligns with market. However, reading her reviews on the oThER site I can't tell if she actually provides a Nuru experience. What they do say is that she provides an excellent massage and HJ.I saw all the comments about her and prices, nuru, etc so wanted to chime in. She's a nice woman and I found her to be attractive but older. She is married which surprised me; but hubby was not on this trip. The draw to nuru is obvious, but the term means different things to everyone. What we hope for and what's delivered are often different.

I've seen a provider who (I don't recall if she referred to it as nuru) I saw a year or two ago that provided what we all want. Her body, all of it, sliding across ours. Especially the cameltoe & asscrack slide. I don't think that's technically NURU, but its what I hope for when I see it. I also saw a traveling provider who was $$ and her NURU was very similar and ended with CFS. Even better.

However, the provider in question fell short if that's what you're seeking. She's nice, attractive, has a nicer hotel and provides a good session. But, ultimately it's just a good HJ. I'd even say very good. But nothing below her stomach is coming anywhere near your crotch. And she (and her website) are clear about that. So if that's what you're seeking, you will be happy. If you're seeking more, however, you'll wish you had spent your efforts elsewhere. Personally, I likely won't see her again because the session didn't match the donation (value) for me.

UpNorth69
01-20-22, 18:02
Out late Sunday night, right at 9 I stopped by Classic in Noblesville, hell no, Comfort by Britton was closed. Down to Kings in Allisonville, the gal wouldn't even hug me hello, so I continued south to 52nd. Walked in and was greeted by a mildly chubby but cute Mimi. Short frilly dress and a great welcome. Took the hour, and it was 9:45. Great massage, no tease, but was up for anything on the flip. Got naked, smooth skin, nice legs and thighs, I didn't want FS. She was clean and fresh, so 69 and a HE. A buck forty all in for the hour. A little bit too far south for me normally, but I would go again if I couldn't find anything on the north side.

WillyBeater
01-20-22, 23:24
I seen a guy say he attempted to go here, but couldn't get in. I wish that was the case for me. Massage was horrible. Little to no oil. Just rough hands peeling the skin off of me and also felt like I was back in Jr. Wrestling meets with an awkward bending my arms and legs in an attempt to stretch them. I guess I'm not sure not much tease when the flip finally came, she unleashed all the oil she didn't use during the massage all over jr.. In the process of a below average handshake, I inquired about other options and strictly no go from owners. She said and told me how she doesn't even like doing HE, which I could tell it was horrible also, so I told her I was done and left. I wouldn't recommend, but maybe someone else will have better luck.

Indplsgent4fu
01-20-22, 23:58
[Deleted by Admin]

Fav6977
01-21-22, 01:34
See my post 14397. It was a awhile ago and I have not been back, so things may have changed. Or not.

Any info on this place? Fox-Oaklandon.

Leooo
01-21-22, 10:21
Eye of Mia Had a dream I went here when I walked in I was greeted by an older lady. Asked if other girl.

Is available and she yells her name. She comes out in lingerie and is stunning petite body early 30"s.

Takes me to the room farthest and does the 40 massage and keeps rubbing her vagina against my head while massaging and eventually I grope her she grabs a pillow on with negotiation. 1 for full service and CBJ Al in total 140 would not disappoint if you go here ask is the other girl available only way you would get her. All in all nice dream 8/10.

Ruston McGraw
01-21-22, 10:29
Just saw this ad pop up on Tryst. I have seen this lady when in Vegas. Gives a tremendous sensual massage, very relaxing and invigorating. L1 and L2 finishes are standard.

https://tryst.link/massage/roxanne-lane

Indplsgent4fu
01-21-22, 11:28
I saw a spa near 8000 Pendleton Pike in a small strip building with other businesses on the south side of the street. It had the typical Asian AMP window coverings with sign Una Spa. No typical window light and place was dark and no cars parked right in front, but there are busy businesses next door. I've never noticed it before, and since no one on here has mentioned it, I can only assume it's new. Anyone else chime in?

IrishGuy11
01-21-22, 13:46
This Sunday afternoon, I went to find love hope, and after locating the gas station it has been referred next to proceeded to drive around back. I saw one police car and a plain clothes officer, so continued to drive thru. I circled back around after 10 min and saw another sedan and then police van. Looks like the whole place was busted. I was kind of glad I couldn't find it my first time driving down keystone.

I went north to watch an asian movie at the AMC. Standard 40 for 30 min film. I tipped the attendant because the actress was nice.This is interesting since you said that happened Sunday, and I was there the next day without any problems. So maybe the leos there for a different reason?

EPhillips
01-21-22, 17:47
Eye of Mia Had a dream I went here when I walked in I was greeted by an older lady. Asked if other girl.

Is available and she yells her name. She comes out in lingerie and is stunning petite body early 30"s.

Takes me to the room farthest and does the 40 massage and keeps rubbing her vagina against my head while massaging and eventually I grope her she grabs a pillow on with negotiation. 1 for full service and CBJ Al in total 140 would not disappoint if you go here ask is the other girl available only way you would get her. All in all nice dream 8/10.I drew the older lady and had a good time with her, same price point. She was fit and tight. Didn't even know there was a younger model available! Do you remember a name?

Leooo
01-21-22, 23:29
I drew the older lady and had a good time with her, same price point. She was fit and tight. Didn't even know there was a younger model available! Do you remember a name?No do not recall ever given a name. You will always be greater by the older gal, so when you walk in, just say is the other girl available, she will not disappoint.

BPecker
01-22-22, 15:27
Like it says, I like the older ladies. I used to drive over to Westville Illinois because I liked the old woman there. Since she sold out I haven't found me a nice older lady. Anyone know where I should look?

Rtlv750
01-22-22, 19:07
I am driving everywhere to find BRipple. I think I'm by the V gas station, especially if it's 2 places. Can't figure it out. Help please!

MyFriend31
01-22-22, 19:50
With the covid thing still active it's hard to no whether you are dealing with a young girl or not but I may have found some. Went to keystone ct the other day was greeted by a masked younger looking girl with a good body so I decided to take the plunge. Paid for 40 dollar session to see if I was on the right track. No sense dropping an extra 20 for something that's not worth it. The massage was very good some of the best I've had at an AMP. Plenty of tease along the way to the flip. On the turn ask what I wanted negotiated 120 for FS. Very good time, very playful. Next time I will go for the full 60. Happy safe hunting fellows.

PurpleHey
01-22-22, 19:51
I saw a spa near 8000 Pendleton Pike in a small strip building with other businesses on the south side of the street. It had the typical Asian AMP window coverings with sign Una Spa. No typical window light and place was dark and no cars parked right in front, but there are busy businesses next door. I've never noticed it before, and since no one on here has mentioned it, I can only assume it's new. Anyone else chime in?Good spot! I checked in on it this afternoon and door locked at noon. My guess is it isn't on line yet. I'll keep an eye out and TOFTT when it does start up.

Noble509
01-23-22, 15:11
So the whole love hope thing downtown has me curious if anyone can PM more details / address? Please. And thank you. I am really bad with directions / gps everything. Millennials right? Anyway. I recently messaged sweet spa and they said Tina is gone. Not coming back. They said 3 new girls arrived. All old. Only 1 swimmer one. Not sure if I'll go back anytime soon. The talent wasn't worth the donation in my humble opinion. I did go to sunshine about a month ago and got a thin girl. Was maybe 35.6. 5 out of 10. She wanted me to suck her bad LOL. I declined because she smelled real bad. Started breathing with my mouth and just played with the little chest mosquito bites haha. She was very very good with the massage I'll tell you that!! One of the girls in there was super pissed for no reason. Anyway he and everything was standard. Her English was real bad so nothing more about the menu. She was shocked about my ethnicity lmao. I guess whitexicans aren't that common at AMPs. Anyway any suggestions for a good young mt let me know please. Thank you all and stay safe with this freezing weather.

DaveRue
01-24-22, 22:19
After some services the MT got a call from the MMS. Apparently she was concerned that I might be underage- I am no where near that. She asked for my Id so she can take a pic of it to send to the MMS. I refused. She kept asking, after about the fourth time I decided to get dressed and leave. She took a pic of me while I was getting dressed. Needless to say that I do not recommend and will not be returning.

Dave.

AvgJoe08
01-25-22, 15:26
My schedule didn't work out to see the DI provider that I had in mind so I went the easier more convenient route of an AMP. Gave Monica spa a shot. Rang the doorbell and was greeted by a cute tiny little thing, wearing white denim cutoff short shorts and tight tee shirt. . Paid the. 4 house fee and lead me to the big room on the right. Undressed and assumed the position. She came in and started pushing around on my shoulders (I wasn't expecting much of a massage nor was I there for that). Pushed around on the other side for a few minutes and then went to the head of the table where she straddled my head. Not my first rodeo so I knew what to do and she quickly grazes the backside of the boys then reaches under to check on jr. It was quite apparent I was ready so she asked me to flip. She asked what I wanted and then asked for tip first. I had $.2 with a cover and handed it to her. She's like oh no. 40 more. I had another. 2 in another pocket. Told her that's all I had but she wasn't going to come off that pussy. Handed her the other. 2 and we were off to the races (she did say that next time you pay more). Sideways on table with legs on shoulders (hers not mine LOL) then CG. Her tits are amazing. Hairy ass Bush tho, which they all seem to have. I finally had to finish with her doing HE. Her breath is bad. As reported previously (at least I'm guessing it's the same one). Cici is her name, fun time but needs a tic tac or 10.

Aj8.

SnapDragon
01-25-22, 21:25
I think I have been to sweets about a dozen times in the last 6 months. Best of them was Candy hands down. But today I got a different one.

Asked for Candy and got Nana.

She is a 5/10. Little chubby but no stretch marks. Shaved pussy. Massage was "OK". Some mild teasing before the flip. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I went with oral. Asked for tip and just said yes. She asked again and again I said yes. She went to work. Stripped and I have to say not bad. Smooth skin, little purge around the tummy.

Started with a little grind. Bald pussy to my bald junk. She then goes into a BBBJ. Went for a while then I motioned her to lay down. Some DATY followed by BBFS mish. Had her flip over to all four and finish with doggie. I think Greek is an option. Thumb in her ass most of the time and she was good with it. Over all not bad. I still wish Candy was available.

IrishGuy11
01-25-22, 22:54
I am driving everywhere to find BRipple. I think I'm by the V gas station, especially if it's 2 places. Can't figure it out. Help please!Urgent first post.

D Strt46
01-26-22, 00:45
Lisa at Sunrise is the best! I don't think you will find a better massage from anyone, any place at any price. She is cute, very friendly and will take great care of you. Oh, and she has a sexy side too!

Member #6276
01-26-22, 10:32
I'm sure some of you know this already, but Miss Cindy (older woman, southside, been around for quite awhile) has had a remarkably traumatic incident occur and her house has to be completely rebuilt. If you're a friend of hers, I'm sure she'd appreciate hearing from you.

Member #6276
01-26-22, 14:38
She told me that she is no longer doing massage.

Anyone know if Southside Melanie is still doing massage? I actually have a back issue that needs work! Also, it sounds like she works out of her house or something? What's the neighborhood / neighbors / parking situation? Thanks!

DuggerJug
01-26-22, 16:07
Monday I had to gor to Franklin for an errand. Decided to stop at the AMP there off 31 and madison st. Almost turned around when I saw the old lady pants on the gal, who goes by Lily. Glad I didn't. Got a fairly decent massage and early teasing led to an early flip, and although it was just a handy. It was exquisite. Varying pressure using both handswork in the entire region and keeping me at a point of near ecstasy for a while, followed by a monster finish. I said I've never had anyone do that before. She said "I know, I invent". Would recommend.

Jjbee62
01-26-22, 17:13
Yesterday I was wasting some time, considering getting a manicure, no real plan to get a massage. I thought about going to the nail salon next door to Lavender on Lafayette road. The last time I drove by Lavender it was closed and looked empty. Yesterday it was open, but the nail salon was closed. Since the parking lot was empty I decided to find an ATM and come back to see how it is now. Unfortunately, by the time I returned someone else was there and nobody was answering the door. I didn't feel like waiting so headed up to Aquarius.

This was my second recent visit to Aquarius. Both times I've gotten the same girl. I've never seen her without a mask, but her body looks fantastic and I think she's probably in her early 30's. I would consider her to be one of the best looking AMP girls I've seen in Indy.

She gives a good massage, a nice tease and a nice slow handshake. However, there's nothing else on the menu and she allows only OTC roaming. No complaints, I just wish she would open up more.

TheDoc147
01-27-22, 00:14
Yesterday I was wasting some time, considering getting a manicure, no real plan to get a massage. I thought about going to the nail salon next door to Lavender on Lafayette road. The last time I drove by Lavender it was closed and looked empty. Yesterday it was open, but the nail salon was closed. Since the parking lot was empty I decided to find an ATM and come back to see how it is now. Unfortunately, by the time I returned someone else was there and nobody was answering the door. I didn't feel like waiting so headed up to Aquarius.

This was my second recent visit to Aquarius. Both times I've gotten the same girl. I've never seen her without a mask, but her body looks fantastic and I think she's probably in her early 30's. I would consider her to be one of the best looking AMP girls I've seen in Indy.

She gives a good massage, a nice tease and a nice slow handshake. However, there's nothing else on the menu and she allows only OTC roaming. No complaints, I just wish she would open up more.You know, I've had Aquarius dreams for several years, since the place first opened, and none of the MT's have ever offered more than a standard ending. Some OTC, some no touch, none UTC. They've had some nice lookers in there over the years, but nothing is ever on the table but a standard HE. With all the young hotties that have been through that place, you would think that one would have been a little more liberal in her offerings. Nope. Some great massages, some really fun table showers, some girls with REALLY nice racks, a few nice booties, but never more than standard endings. I gave up about a year and a half ago. Please enlighten me. If nothing UTC or more than standard is offered, why the glowing reviews from this place? Is the diner next door really that good?

Indyjc01
01-27-22, 00:23
I'm sure some of you know this already, but Miss Cindy (older woman, southside, been around for quite awhile) has had a remarkably traumatic incident occur and her house has to be completely rebuilt. If you're a friend of hers, I'm sure she'd appreciate hearing from you.Sorry to hear that. Have seen her a few times. Thanks for the posting.

Jjbee62
01-27-22, 01:44
You know, I've had Aquarius dreams for several years, since the place first opened, and none of the MT's have ever offered more than a standard ending. Some OTC, some no touch, none UTC. They've had some nice lookers in there over the years, but nothing is ever on the table but a standard HE. With all the young hotties that have been through that place, you would think that one would have been a little more liberal in her offerings. Nope. Some great massages, some really fun table showers, some girls with REALLY nice racks, a few nice booties, but never more than standard endings. I gave up about a year and a half ago. Please enlighten me. If nothing UTC or more than standard is offered, why the glowing reviews from this place? Is the diner next door really that good?I've often gotten UTC up top there and UTC on bottom occasionally, but it takes some work.

There are some good points to the place. It's cleaner than many places. Sheets and towels seem to be clean. That's a big deal for me. Also it's not as busy as the full menu places. It gets annoying when the massage gets interrupted 6 times.

Usually, at least in recent months, I get the full hour I pay for (I never do a 30 minute massage). I've had a lot of places cut it off after 40-45 minutes. Also most of the girls I've had there are fun and give a good massage. That's another point that's important to me. A lot of the women at AMPs are just pushing around and doing whatever to get you out the door.

If you're looking for a more open menu, it's not going to be the place for you. It all depends on what you're looking for.

Bigred2006
01-27-22, 05:36
You know, I've had Aquarius dreams for several years, since the place first opened, and none of the MT's have ever offered more than a standard ending. Some OTC, some no touch, none UTC. They've had some nice lookers in there over the years, but nothing is ever on the table but a standard HE. With all the young hotties that have been through that place, you would think that one would have been a little more liberal in her offerings. Nope. Some great massages, some really fun table showers, some girls with REALLY nice racks, a few nice booties, but never more than standard endings. I gave up about a year and a half ago. Please enlighten me. If nothing UTC or more than standard is offered, why the glowing reviews from this place? Is the diner next door really that good?Consistency. I wouldn't call any of their reviews glowing, but you know you're probably going to get a decent looking woman who will give you a nice tug. And if you like a TS, it's even better.

Indiguy
01-27-22, 13:16
I've often gotten UTC up top there and UTC on bottom occasionally, but it takes some work.

There are some good points to the place. It's cleaner than many places. Sheets and towels seem to be clean. That's a big deal for me. Also it's not as busy as the full menu places. It gets annoying when the massage gets interrupted 6 times.

Usually, at least in recent months, I get the full hour I pay for (I never do a 30 minute massage). I've had a lot of places cut it off after 40-45 minutes. Also most of the girls I've had there are fun and give a good massage. That's another point that's important to me. A lot of the women at AMPs are just pushing around and doing whatever to get you out the door.

If you're looking for a more open menu, it's not going to be the place for you. It all depends on what you're looking for.I happen to believe that Relax-Ky is Aquarius with a fuller menu. The "mamasan" is closer to 30 something, great body and wears a mask that covers a pretty face. I asked her about a report criticizing a clean sheet and she was upset and told me she would have a talk with the other gal because that stuff can ruin all what she does to build business. One hour means one hour to her and she gives a true massage. Teasing follows not rushes.

This is just my experience so if anyone wants to jump in with a recent visit report, let's hear it.

Ayrn75
01-27-22, 15:29
Dropped down by the sun spa yesterday as I was headed through town to continue on down South.

As previously stated that parking lot appears to always be packed, so prepare yourself mentally for that walk as peeps come out of the various stores LOL.

That being said met the lady (didn't catch the name) who was hanging out in the lobby. Cute red sundress and glasses. I'm no good with ages but I'd say 30-40. Went in, followed the rules mentioned before. Ie. 4 for 30, undress lay down. When she hops up at your head feel free to roam. LOL.

Plenty of otc and utc roaming before the flip, so no surprises on expectations when turning over.

Decided to go with FS, used the universal hand signs, and off to negotiate.

Was initially quoted $. 8 stuck to my guns and got down to $1. 2. As for the body, she was cute and the face was pleasant to gaze upon. Nice c's to play with when the dress hit the floor. Little tummy but nothing that was concerning and the legs were nice and smooth.

Fun was had, smiles given obligatory water taken and a nice "you come back soon" when leaving.

Indplsgent4fu
01-27-22, 18:49
Dropped down by the sun spa yesterday as I was headed through town to continue on down South.

As previously stated that parking lot appears to always be packed, so prepare yourself mentally for that walk as peeps come out of the various stores LOL.

That being said met the lady (didn't catch the name) who was hanging out in the lobby. Cute red sundress and glasses. I'm no good with ages but I'd say 30-40. Went in, followed the rules mentioned before. Ie. 4 for 30, undress lay down. When she hops up at your head feel free to roam. LOL.

Plenty of otc and utc roaming before the flip, so no surprises on expectations when turning over.

Was initially quoted $. 8 stuck to my guns and got down to $1. 2. As for the body, she was cute and the face was pleasant to gaze upon. Nice c's to play with when the dress hit the floor. Little tummy but nothing that was concerning and the legs were nice and smooth.

Fun was had, smiles given obligatory water taken and a nice "you come back soon" when leaving.Which Sun spa, Castleton or in Beech Grove?

Ayrn75
01-27-22, 20:17
Which Sun spa, Castleton or in Beech Grove?It was Beech Grove.

IrishGuy11
01-27-22, 22:14
Monday I had to gor to Franklin for an errand. Decided to stop at the AMP there off 31 and madison st. Almost turned around when I saw the old lady pants on the gal, who goes by Lily. Glad I didn't. Got a fairly decent massage and early teasing led to an early flip, and although it was just a handy. It was exquisite. Varying pressure using both handswork in the entire region and keeping me at a point of near ecstasy for a while, followed by a monster finish. I said I've never had anyone do that before. She said "I know, I invent". Would recommend.Your mailbox is full.

JackC69
01-27-22, 23:27
Enjoyed a half hour. $40 for the half hour. Did not see the young unicorn but I did not ask for her either. Decent massage standard finish and standard tip. OTC and didn't go for more.

DuggerJug
01-28-22, 06:56
Your mailbox is full.Didn't know you had to delete the old ones. Empty now.

DuggerJug
01-28-22, 07:01

Fun was had, smiles given obligatory water taken and a nice "you come back soon" when leaving.Yes previous; why reported name is lucy similar results.

Pgrandis54
01-28-22, 13:59
Any info on Franklin or Columbus closer to me than Indy. Table shower would be nice standard ok.

Raleigh nc has dried up from 45 locations to 6 . Pm ok.

AvgJoe08
01-28-22, 15:14
Went to Jin Yi to see what all the fuss was about. I had been to Relax on E. Prez some time ago and was unimpressed so I didn't ask for her name so I had no idea what Tina, aka the gusher, looks like. I went back and RTFF to get a vague idea. When I walked in the mt that greeted me seemed to fit the bill as described from previous reports. Massage wasn't much of anything except light to medium swirling of the hands with some occasional pushing. She was wearing a skirt that hit about midway on her thighs, which is almost always a good sign. She freely allowed utc below so I start flippin the bean. She couldn't have cared less. I'm thinking man she doesn't seem playful at all (other than the fact that she's allowing fiv). Quite a bit of tease with her lightly tapping on the taint and back side of the boys. On the flip, I go back to fiv thinking maybe now she will enjoy it since I have better access. And yes, I do know what I'm doing. She starts flipping jr around and lightly smacking him. WTF. She finally gets the oil and proceeds with HE. Several minutes later it's a Kleenex clean up followed by hot towel. As I'm getting dressed, she smacks him again. Not hard or anything just silly I thought. As I'm leaving I asked her name. Yo Yo. 40/40 & won't repeat.

Aj8.

Stroker69
01-28-22, 19:51
I was freezing all day and happened to drive by the Love Hope in Broadripple. I accidentally pulled into the V gas station so I just parked near the air pump and walked in. I told the provider that I have had before I was cold so she brought me a blanket once I was on the table. I actually think the table may have been heated as well. Massage was really good as always. She actually takes her time and gives a solid massage, even if I didn't flip over I would be satisfied with the service. Actually that is not totally correct. She works the front as good as the back. Paid 60/40 and I left warm and happy.

Indyjc01
01-28-22, 23:04
I was freezing all day and happened to drive by the Love Hope in Broadripple. I accidentally pulled into the V gas station so I just parked near the air pump and walked in. I told the provider that I have had before I was cold so she brought me a blanket once I was on the table. I actually think the table may have been heated as well. Massage was really good as always. She actually takes her time and gives a solid massage, even if I didn't flip over I would be satisfied with the service. Actually that is not totally correct. She works the front as good as the back. Paid 60/40 and I left warm and happy.If I'm reading this right are you saying you parked by the air pump on VP's property? I see some mongers posting about parking their vehicles someplace near an AMP and walking to it rather than parking in their lot. I would never recommend that. Not unless you want to come back out and find your car gone. Lots of businesses outsource monitoring their lots to private towing companies that have spotters just waiting for someone to walk off that property. You are now trespassing. Not to mention you are drawing unwanted attention to the AMP. And yourself. What's happening over there that the customer didn't want his car spotted in front of. Just my two cents.

Harley1961
01-28-22, 23:28
I am pretty sure most on this board can decide for themselves where and how and when to park. They also can pay the price as we all do for our decisions. Or maybe not.

If I'm reading this right are you saying you parked by the air pump on VP's property? I see some mongers posting about parking their vehicles someplace near an AMP and walking to it rather than parking in their lot. I would never recommend that. Not unless you want to come back out and find your car gone. Lots of businesses outsource monitoring their lots to private towing companies that have spotters just waiting for someone to walk off that property. You are now trespassing. Not to mention you are drawing unwanted attention to the AMP. And yourself. What's happening over there that the customer didn't want his car spotted in front of. Just my two cents.

Stumbo
01-29-22, 12:29
I'm sure some of you know this already, but Miss Cindy (older woman, southside, been around for quite awhile) has had a remarkably traumatic incident occur and her house has to be completely rebuilt. If you're a friend of hers, I'm sure she'd appreciate hearing from you.She has a Gofundme page set up. If anyone can't find it on their own and is interested in helping her out, you can DM me for the link.

Jeast72
01-29-22, 14:24
I am pretty sure most on this board can decide for themselves where and how and when to park. They also can pay the price as we all do for our decisions. Or maybe not.And the big boys can decide for themselves whether they want to take the potentially helpful advice posted on the forum, or not. There's nothing wrong with someone pointing out possible concerns that someone else might not have thought of. I'll also add that, while Broad Ripple is the exception, many of these places aren't in very good areas and parking in an empty lot next door might be an invitation to thieves. Things are getting bad in some areas, East Washington spas have had problems with thieves lately. On top of someone robbing massage parlors there, I know of at least one vehicle that was broken into nearby. Be careful and stay safe.

ManWithPants
01-29-22, 15:38
I am pretty sure most on this board can decide for themselves where and how and when to park. They also can pay the price as we all do for our decisions. Or maybe not.
It's a helpful warning that people should follow. Nobody wants their car towed.

Went to Jin Yi to see what all the fuss was about. I had been to Relax on E. Prez some time ago and was unimpressed so I didn't ask for her name so I had no idea what Tina, aka the gusher, looks like. I went back and RTFF to get a vague idea. When I walked in the mt that greeted me seemed to fit the bill as described from previous reports. Massage wasn't much of anything except light to medium swirling of the hands with some occasional pushing. She was wearing a skirt that hit about midway on her thighs, which is almost always a good sign. She freely allowed utc below so I start flippin the bean. She couldn't have cared less. I'm thinking man she doesn't seem playful at all (other than the fact that she's allowing fiv). Quite a bit of tease with her lightly tapping on the taint and back side of the boys. On the flip, I go back to fiv thinking maybe now she will enjoy it since I have better access. And yes, I do know what I'm doing. She starts flipping jr around and lightly smacking him. WTF. She finally gets the oil and proceeds with HE. Several minutes later it's a Kleenex clean up followed by hot towel. As I'm getting dressed, she smacks him again. Not hard or anything just silly I thought. As I'm leaving I asked her name. Yo Yo. 40/40 & won't repeat.

Aj8.
This is the most hilarious review I've ever read!

Indiguy
01-29-22, 16:05
And the big boys can decide for themselves whether they want to take the potentially helpful advice posted on the forum, or not. There's nothing wrong with someone pointing out possible concerns that someone else might not have thought of. I'll also add that, while Broad Ripple is the exception, many of these places aren't in very good areas and parking in an empty lot next door might be an invitation to thieves. Things are getting bad in some areas, East Washington spas have had problems with thieves lately. On top of someone robbing massage parlors there, I know of at least one vehicle that was broken into nearby. Be careful and stay safe.I like this site to get information besides just a drive by, the store looks "ok" and no cars in the way. Visit reports go a long way with where to go. Also helpful hints like when to go and who to see and where to park are only good. I like the bigger parking areas to avoid having to park on nearby businesses. That is asking for more trouble than it's worth. I also like to wear masks to the door if I park in front. I look at the safety of the place. Can someone just walk in the door and into the interior? One guy a year ago talked about a W. 16th AMP, many know the place, where he was on the table and a guy walked by the room and asked the gal if he could use the bathroom. This place was robbed twice. Be careful to stay safe.

Sweets note: LE parked in the southeast area of the big peddler's mall lot. Not noticeable from north of the AMP unless you were looking for the car.

Fav6977
01-29-22, 16:11
I had another great time with Anne (aka Eva) yesterday. There are some ongoing personnel changes. A couple of favorites remain and a couple beautiful 20-somethings arrive on February 4 and 8.

Fav6977
01-29-22, 16:16
I like this site to get information besides just a drive by, the store looks "ok" and no cars in the way. Visit reports go a long way with where to go. Also helpful hints like when to go and who to see and where to park are only good. I like the bigger parking areas to avoid having to park on nearby businesses. That is asking for more trouble than it's worth. I also like to wear masks to the door if I park in front. I look at the safety of the place. Can someone just walk in the door and into the interior? One guy a year ago talked about a W. 16th AMP, many know the place, where he was on the table and a guy walked by the room and asked the gal if he could use the bathroom. This place was robbed twice. Be careful to stay safe.

Sweets note: LE parked in the southeast area of the big peddler's mall lot. Not noticeable from north of the AMP unless you were looking for the car.I noticed uncle parked in a similar location several months ago and advised the proprietor, for her awareness. Stay safe!

Harley1961
01-29-22, 18:19
Everyone has opinions just cause someone doesn't agree with what someone said doesn't mean anything for the love of god.

And the big boys can decide for themselves whether they want to take the potentially helpful advice posted on the forum, or not. There's nothing wrong with someone pointing out possible concerns that someone else might not have thought of. I'll also add that, while Broad Ripple is the exception, many of these places aren't in very good areas and parking in an empty lot next door might be an invitation to thieves. Things are getting bad in some areas, East Washington spas have had problems with thieves lately. On top of someone robbing massage parlors there, I know of at least one vehicle that was broken into nearby. Be careful and stay safe.

JustMe2489
01-29-22, 19:45
I had another great time with Anne (aka Eva) yesterday. There are some ongoing personnel changes. A couple of favorites remain and a couple beautiful 20-somethings arrive on February 4 and 8.Glad to hear there will be some changes but I have heard that beautiful 20-somethings would be coming to Sweets in the past and have been disappointed. I won't hold my breath but am interested to see who arrives.

BPecker
01-29-22, 19:45
Does anyone have any info on Gypsy Jen in Speedway?

Jeast72
01-29-22, 23:44
I noticed uncle parked in a similar location several months ago and advised the proprietor, for her awareness. Stay safe!If you're talking about the marked car that often sits in the Peddlers mall lot at night, he's not likely to be a problem. He's regular patrol for that area. I know a guy who's friends with him and they've talked about it. He said they know what goes on there but it's not his department so he doesn't have anything to do with it. Apparently Vice handles it all themselves so you probably wouldn't even see anyone involved around there until they actually make a bust.

I thought it was common knowledge but I'm not sure you guys have heard it. When they do a sting, they send in someone in plain clothes to get a massage. If something extra is offered for money, the rest of the crew is parked down the street and come rolling in after they get the offer.

Jeast72
01-29-22, 23:51
Glad to hear there will be some changes but I have heard that beautiful 20-somethings would be coming to Sweets in the past and have been disappointed. I won't hold my breath but am interested to see who arrives.The Chinese business model doesn't know anything about truth in advertising. Just like the blatantly misleading ads online, what they tell you will often be embellished or flat out untrue. It's just business to them.

Indyjc01
01-30-22, 03:20
Glad to hear there will be some changes but I have heard that beautiful 20-somethings would be coming to Sweets in the past and have been disappointed. I won't hold my breath but am interested to see who arrives.

The Chinese business model doesn't know anything about truth in advertising. Just like the blatantly misleading ads online, what they tell you will often be embellished or flat out untrue. It's just business to them.What? Check's in the mail?? LOL! I'm not sure I've seen all the current staff yet. I wish my funds allowed me to stop in as often as I drive by. I just figure the occupant was on break waiting for a call or watching for speeders on that newly paved road.

Thanks for the intel guys!

Keepinitclean
01-30-22, 14:33
If you're talking about the marked car that often sits in the Peddlers mall lot at night, he's not likely to be a problem. He's regular patrol for that area. I know a guy who's friends with him and they've talked about it. He said they know what goes on there but it's not his department so he doesn't have anything to do with it. Apparently Vice handles it all themselves so you probably wouldn't even see anyone involved around there until they actually make a bust.

I thought it was common knowledge but I'm not sure you guys have heard it. When they do a sting, they send in someone in plain clothes to get a massage. If something extra is offered for money, the rest of the crew is parked down the street and come rolling in after they get the offer.When sun in Beechgrove opened as I was getting my massage I heard a guy up front whom I was certain was a cop ask foe the girl I was with at the time. Freaked me out. I said "that's a cop out there" she said don't worry and we walked out together since it was just finishing. Sure enough it was a cop but I was because she had called to make a report since some dude had stole her wallet. That's what she said anyways LOL. I never went back. Shook me.

AvgJoe08
01-30-22, 16:41
As I continue my unicorn quest I went to the Rainforest. I had been here before months ago and seemed legit. As previous reports indicated. I did not expect any changes and really needed a great massage for my neck and shoulders, which I had received last time. So I walk in and greeted by a tall slender lady (late 40's?) seemed nice enough. Asked for hhr and shown to room. Assumed the position on a heated blanket covering the table. Place it clean. Within 15 min I was slobbering on myself as she worked her thumbs, forearms, elbows, & knees into my backside. I asked to make it an hour. Really slow methodical almost sensual (but no teasing) massage. Damn that woman knows how to work the muscles. Lots of attention to the gluts too, again nothing sexual or teasing involved. On the flip, covered towel over mid section and really nice forehead / scalp massage then more shoulders and arms. Even tho she isn't a looker, I was getting aroused (we can always hope right? She sat between my legs and poured warm oil on my upper thighs and got my full attention. Some incidental contact with jr but nothing more. Place is legit as I expected it to be. But damn what a great massage. 70/20.

Aj8.

Indiguy
01-30-22, 17:32
When sun in Beechgrove opened as I was getting my massage I heard a guy up front whom I was certain was a cop ask foe the girl I was with at the time. Freaked me out. I said "that's a cop out there" she said don't worry and we walked out together since it was just finishing. Sure enough it was a cop but I was because she had called to make a report since some dude had stole her wallet. That's what she said anyways LOL. I never went back. Shook me.And as long as his cam wasn't rolling when he looked directly at you twisting this way and back for focus you have no reason at all to be shook. He didn't park right behind your car did he?

Jjbee62
01-31-22, 05:23
When sun in Beechgrove opened as I was getting my massage I heard a guy up front whom I was certain was a cop ask foe the girl I was with at the time. Freaked me out. I said "that's a cop out there" she said don't worry and we walked out together since it was just finishing. Sure enough it was a cop but I was because she had called to make a report since some dude had stole her wallet. That's what she said anyways LOL. I never went back. Shook me.Several years ago a place opened up in Greenwood on the corner of 135 and Main. The day after they opened, I went to check it out. Pretty standard rub and tug place. It was close to closing time when I left and there was another car in the lot.

The next day I read that the place had been busted. Apparently, their business license hadn't been approved yet, so Greenwood PD sent someone in to catch them operating without a license. However, without prompting, the girl offered a HE so they got the bust without even trying.

I can't recall any instances of an AMP bust in Indy where customers were targeted. Busting the AMP is easier and more profitable, since they can confiscate the cash. Proving a customer was soliciting sex is more difficult in an AMP setting. They can get more convictions of customers by using a fake escort, rather than trying to get an undercover cop to pretend to be a Chinese masseuse.

Bubbler99
01-31-22, 11:30
Does anyone have any info on Gypsy Jen in Speedway?If you see her, please share a report on your experience!

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/263801

BearCoach1
01-31-22, 11:42
I was thinking about giving this spot a try this week. Has anyone tried it yet? Feel free to inboxif you have, or share with the group.

Maudu
01-31-22, 12:27
As I continue my unicorn quest I went to the Rainforest. I had been here before months ago and seemed legit. As previous reports indicated. I did not expect any changes and really needed a great massage for my neck and shoulders, which I had received last time. So I walk in and greeted by a tall slender lady (late 40's?) seemed nice enough. Asked for hhr and shown to room. Assumed the position on a heated blanket covering the table. Place it clean. Within 15 min I was slobbering on myself as she worked her thumbs, forearms, elbows, & knees into my backside. I asked to make it an hour. Really slow methodical almost sensual (but no teasing) massage. Damn that woman knows how to work the muscles. Lots of attention to the gluts too, again nothing sexual or teasing involved. On the flip, covered towel over mid section and really nice forehead / scalp massage then more shoulders and arms. Even tho she isn't a looker, I was getting aroused (we can always hope right? She sat between my legs and poured warm oil on my upper thighs and got my full attention. Some incidental contact with jr but nothing more. Place is legit as I expected it to be. But damn what a great massage. 70/20.

Aj8.This place is regularly listed on Rubratings, but their Google / Yelp reviews mention scented oils and all the hippy dippy stay at home mom stuff that Carmel housewife's like and probably keep them in business. Who is responsible for the listing on monger sites? Wonder how many mongers show up trying to get a tug. I went but was expecting legit, it was, but the massage was worth it.

Couster
01-31-22, 12:54
Visited Nana at Black Rose on Keystone Ct. Yesterday. Very pleasant person, clean room, decent, not great massage. Full menu, standard rates. Would go back, but definitely no unicorn.

Couster
01-31-22, 13:07
If you see her, please share a report on your experience!

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/263801Follow the thread back from here: Post # 17626.

Joe Mobo
01-31-22, 16:37
I visited Daily yesterday. I had not been since Covid had hit. I used to see Wei-Wei she was one of my favorites, not sure where she ended up. They had a girl that called herself Mei-Mei, she was a little firecracker. I was not after F / S but she sure gave a good ending. I have been visiting Asian parlors for years some good some not so good. She spoke very little English but gave an excellent massage. She didn't cut me on my time and was very happy when I left. This girl can do some things with her feet that I never had before. I was laying on my stomach and somehow, she managed to get her feet between my legs. I'll let you fill in the blanks. The only downside as I was dressing, she just smoothed out the sheet, damn I wish they would change them each time. I guess YMMV but I really enjoyed myself. Oh sorry, I haven't posted for a while.

EPhillips
01-31-22, 20:02
Candy is gone, woe betide us all. Drew Mimi. 4/10 face, 7/10 body on the AMP scale. Halfway through when I got to some OTC roaming, she asked if I wanted to massager her. Stripped down and handed me the lotion. Sure, why not? Ended up straddling her with junior nestled between her cheeks. She indicated that she wanted to go BBFS but that's a line I'm not comfortable crossing, and I always bring my own raincoat. 1. 2 plus house fee and she really seemed to enjoy the experience. Some lfk, which is surprising given the Covid world we're in and she had mosquito bite nips on a thin frame, which is my preference. All in all a recommendation, although be careful about BB. Don't let the little head do the thinking, or you might end up with a long term reminder of why that's a bad idea!

RedFox2120
01-31-22, 21:01
Candy is gone, woe betide us all. Drew Mimi. 4/10 face, 7/10 body on the AMP scale. Halfway through when I got to some OTC roaming, she asked if I wanted to massager her. Stripped down and handed me the lotion. Sure, why not? Ended up straddling her with junior nestled between her cheeks. She indicated that she wanted to go BBFS but that's a line I'm not comfortable crossing, and I always bring my own raincoat. 1. 2 plus house fee and she really seemed to enjoy the experience. Some lfk, which is surprising given the Covid world we're in and she had mosquito bite nips on a thin frame, which is my preference. All in all a recommendation, although be careful about BB. Don't let the little head do the thinking, or you might end up with a long term reminder of why that's a bad idea!Seems like candy is turning in a BBFS shop LOL. The hotel Asians offer it too but at. 20.

Skeet Ulrich
01-31-22, 23:54
Candy is gone, woe betide us all. Drew Mimi. 4/10 face, 7/10 body on the AMP scale. Halfway through when I got to some OTC roaming, she asked if I wanted to massager her. Stripped down and handed me the lotion. Sure, why not? Ended up straddling her with junior nestled between her cheeks. She indicated that she wanted to go BBFS but that's a line I'm not comfortable crossing, and I always bring my own raincoat. 1. 2 plus house fee and she really seemed to enjoy the experience. Some lfk, which is surprising given the Covid world we're in and she had mosquito bite nips on a thin frame, which is my preference. All in all a recommendation, although be careful about BB. Don't let the little head do the thinking, or you might end up with a long term reminder of why that's a bad idea!I also had a session with Mimi last week and wow!! She may not be much of a looker but she is a blast.

She pulled that whole 'you massage me' bit also. I think she wants to avoid giving a massage and doesn't want to screw the whole hour.

Either way, I played along. I touched and teased. Kissed and licked. And when we finally got down to business. It was incredible. She licked every inch of my body and took a pounding like a champ.

She is a porn star level lay if you have the patience and stamina.

$140 + house fee.

I will repeat. Soon.

Neyiak
02-01-22, 03:25
It's been a while since I posted here. I went to a new place at 86th, not far from Fashion Mall, no sign. Good massage, amazing HE. She was late 40's, nothing special about her looks. I don't know about FS since I'm not interested. Her teasing is really good. I enjoy it so much when they reach to the balls while I'm laying on my stomach, grab it, and play my little captain for a bit. One thing about this one, she doesn't know a word in English, like not even the usual questions (hard, medium), have you been here before. Etc? I felt sad for her, but sadder for my choices in life. Anyway, another day passed.

Tgbg1380
02-01-22, 10:23
It's been a while since I posted here. I went to a new place at 86th, not far from Fashion Mall, no sign. Good massage, amazing HE. She was late 40's, nothing special about her looks. I don't know about FS since I'm not interested. Her teasing is really good. I enjoy it so much when they reach to the balls while I'm laying on my stomach, grab it, and play my little captain for a bit. One thing about this one, she doesn't know a word in English, like not even the usual questions (hard, medium), have you been here before. Etc? I felt sad for her, but sadder for my choices in life. Anyway, another day passed.Anymore coordinates?

Pharma Guy
02-01-22, 10:49
How do you guys figure out if the girl is OK with anal? I have been in the doggie position many times and have been rubbing the area with my thumb with no resistance, but I don't just want to try and get rejected and look like a jerk. With the language barrier, it's hard to simply ask "is this OK"? I have a AMP that I have now seen 5-6 times and she enjoys me licking her there and since I usually can't finish with a cover on, when she is jerking me to finish, she inserts a finger in me which I love. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

DaytonJay
02-01-22, 12:12
Hello all,

I visited best a bit after the old lady left and there was new management. It was cool. Standard prices, open menu, got a good half and FS. It was fun but I don't come to the area too often and was wondering if anyone has stopped by lately for an update. Thanks in advance.

Fastfish70
02-01-22, 12:48
I was thinking about giving this spot a try this week. Has anyone tried it yet? Feel free to inboxif you have, or share with the group.This place was close to my office. So decided to TOFTT. Older mamasan greeted me, then skinny young gal in black pants came in. Average skinny celestial. Place was super.

Clean and they removed towels etc. Massage was really pretty good. Wasn't expecting much, but MT did an excellent tease and then went to slow build up and std finish on the flip w good technique and no interruptions for negotiations. Very friendly, allowed OTC terrible English but got the job done. Prob return since it was easy, close and low hassle. Doubt extras but didn't ask. Left happy. .4 for 30 and tipped .6.

BeautifulDay
02-01-22, 16:17
I'll be visiting your fair city in early March. What are the top massage parlor (s) to get full service?

Thanks!

Takuyia
02-01-22, 17:50
How do you guys figure out if the girl is OK with anal? I have been in the doggie position many times and have been rubbing the area with my thumb with no resistance, but I don't just want to try and get rejected and look like a jerk. With the language barrier, it's hard to simply ask "is this OK"? I have a AMP that I have now seen 5-6 times and she enjoys me licking her there and since I usually can't finish with a cover on, when she is jerking me to finish, she inserts a finger in me which I love. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.You have a good rapport, have tossed her salad, and she had used a finger herself so it would seem like your next logical step would be a finger insert of your own. If she likes it and lets it happen, go for gold on position change.

Ty Cox
02-01-22, 18:35
I'll be visiting your fair city in early March. What are the top massage parlor (s) to get full service?

Thanks!It's usually a fast moving target on full service.

JohnGuest
02-02-22, 11:54
Candy is gone, woe betide us all. Drew Mimi. 4/10 face, 7/10 body on the AMP scale. Halfway through when I got to some OTC roaming, she asked if I wanted to massager her. Stripped down and handed me the lotion. Sure, why not? Ended up straddling her with junior nestled between her cheeks. She indicated that she wanted to go BBFS but that's a line I'm not comfortable crossing, and I always bring my own raincoat. 1. 2 plus house fee and she really seemed to enjoy the experience. Some lfk, which is surprising given the Covid world we're in and she had mosquito bite nips on a thin frame, which is my preference. All in all a recommendation, although be careful about BB. Don't let the little head do the thinking, or you might end up with a long term reminder of why that's a bad idea!I met an MT named Mimi a couple times at Scrubs on the SW corner of North Shadeland and 71st Street. I really liked the service, but then she was gone!

JohnGuest
02-02-22, 11:57
Is there a stable of MTs that get rotated around the AMT parlors in Indy? Or a few stables?

Just wondering. JohnGuest.

Keepinitclean
02-02-22, 11:58
This ad gets posted in Bloomington but list Carmel and Fishers as locations also. Any one have any info? Guessing its fake https://bloomington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sensual-erotic-nuru-massag/211752523610.

Jeast72
02-02-22, 12:40
Is there a stable of MTs that get rotated around the AMT parlors in Indy? Or a few stables?

Just wondering. JohnGuest.A few girls do move from AMP to AMP within the same area but mostly it's just that the majority of them pick their names out of a small pool. There might be several Mimis working in Indy at any given time.

Ruston McGraw
02-02-22, 17:39
This ad gets posted in Bloomington but list Carmel and Fishers as locations also. Any one have any info? Guessing its fake https://bloomington.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sensual-erotic-nuru-massag/211752523610.Saw her last week in Indy, nice visit, nicer person. PM me for details.

Oldmf
02-03-22, 00:21
Are there any open until 3 A for the late shifters?. It seems most close at 10.

Jjbee62
02-03-22, 14:10
Are there any open until 3 A for the late shifters?. It seems most close at 10.No. Most close at 9 or 10.

Fav6977
02-03-22, 15:44
Are there any open until 3 A for the late shifters?. It seems most close at 10.Another alternative would be to stop by before your shift. Just a thought.

JustMe2489
02-03-22, 17:15
A few girls do move from AMP to AMP within the same area but mostly it's just that the majority of them pick their names out of a small pool. There might be several Mimis working in Indy at any given time.That is so true. Several Mimis, Cicis (or Ceecees), Annas, Candys, etc. Also, for the ew girls that do move within the city, it is not uncommon for them to go by a different name at their new AMP.

IndyHorse72
02-03-22, 18:12
Ventured down to A spa last Friday evening. Was greeted by MMS, she was the one to give the massage. She was older, sounded like there was a younger gal there that was already with a fellow monger. MMS gave a great massage and a standard HE. She kept running her fingers through my butt Crack and the playing with the boys. My only complaint would be she kept dripping sweat from her forehead throughout the massage. Will repeat when I am in the area again.

Rightsaidfred
02-04-22, 15:36
Haven't seen a recent update but are there still two AMP on Purdue road and do they both still suck? The old reviews all say the places went way down hill. Tired of firehouse for my f / s needs.

Oldmf
02-04-22, 15:43
Another alternative would be to stop by before your shift. Just a thought.But then I won't want to go to work. Oh well.

Maudu
02-04-22, 17:42
Haven't seen a recent update but are there still two AMP on Purdue road and do they both still suck? The old reviews all say the places went way down hill. Tired of firehouse for my f / s needs.You won't get FS at Purdue. You will get haggled and it kills the vibe for me. I tried again last month, same ole same ole.

Indy33
02-04-22, 19:27
Does anyone have a phone number for that one?

I can't remember if it was referred to as phoenix or tucson.

But I'm looking for a phone number for the back one.

Inbox would be great.

Trench1969
02-05-22, 00:37
What is your favorite place for a real deep tissue massage? I am not caring about the extras (this trip) I just need a great massage.

Jones716
02-05-22, 06:24
Has anyone tried here recently, the ad says they change a new manager.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/268698

Stroker69
02-05-22, 08:14
The snow started to come down and I needed a RUB. I was not sure how bad it was going to get so I went to the place off 86 and Michigan road. Near Five Guys. I have been before and the service is good enough. Was greeted by a 40 something with a skinny body. I actually didn't care she could have had a horse head and I was still getting on the table for a massage. The rub was good could have been a little more firm but she tried. Really nice slow tease and she tock her time on the flip. Paid 60/40 grabbed a water and back to the cold I went.

TheDoc147
02-05-22, 09:23
Does anyone have a phone number for that one?

I can't remember if it was referred to as phoenix or tucson.

But I'm looking for a phone number for the back one.

Inbox would be great.Yeah, I need to start calling. I'm tired of wasting the trip to get there and it's busy. Please inbox me that number, if you get it.

CommonSteve666
02-05-22, 12:13
What is your favorite place for a real deep tissue massage? I am not caring about the extras (this trip) I just need a great massage.The MMS at A spa mentioned a few posts below can do an excellent deep tissue. She puts the effort into it, just ask for hard pressure and where you want it and she'll do great work.

JohnGuest
02-05-22, 12:24
I had an early hour massage yesterday morning at Sweet. Although my MT was more than adequate, when I left there were several very pretty ladies that stood up to greet me as I left. I was told by the manager, there will be a very pretty young newbie joining the team in a week or two.

Altogether, a good experience! I wish they were closer to my home.

JohnGuest.

LarryCoyer78
02-05-22, 12:32
Has anybody tried the new Luna Spa in n'ville? I have an appointment next week. PM me details if you've tried.

UpNorth69
02-05-22, 13:37
Clear your inbox so I can PM you.

What is your favorite place for a real deep tissue massage? I am not caring about the extras (this trip) I just need a great massage.

DotherGuy
02-05-22, 14:24
So I have been away from the AMP for a while because the quality had become subpar, well today changed all that. Visited Spa, has no name that is what the sign says by Castleton next to Jimmy Johns. I was actually looking for a good massage and this was close to where I was so stopped by. Walked in and a descent Asian walked out with a short dress and I had the suspicion that this place may over some fun. She was a 5/10, petite and just what I like. I opted for the hour, she walked back and I understand some Chinese to get by and she said first customer is here and he is young. Layer on the massage table and she walked in and asked if I would like two girls for extra $40, I looked over and the other girl was petite and looked shy, so I agreed. Started off with massage by both and one started off by opening my legs and massaging the boys, already got my attention. I was face down and did not know which one I was closer to me but the roaming was allowed UTC. They were talking and from what they were saying I knew this would be good. After about 15 min asked if I would flip, hands were every where. Asked what I liked, they were talking to each other and they commented, you will have to go first if he wants full, to big. She started high, and we negotiated on $. 40 for FS. Stood up to pay the rest and already the more experienced one was on her knees with a mouth full. Took off the shy ones clothes and for 40 min it was fun. Probably the second best experience in Indy. Still had some time left after I was drained and told her I understood everything they were saying. She was shocked. Said if I come back we can have more fun. Can t wait.

Southernbred
02-05-22, 16:18
I'm looking to work on my shooting practice, so I need a provider that allows multiple shots. Any recommendations out there? I know one in Michigan but don't want to make a day trip for practice.

Wwalker
02-05-22, 18:05
Stopped in the Sun Spa on Emerson a couple weekends ago. Parked right in front of the place, no worries here. The lady that greeted me was attractive with lighter colored hair and a nice figure. I drew the lady with glasses sort of an Asian Librarian look. She has been mentioned here before in reviews. Massage was decent and FS was on the table. 40+120 then out the door. Service ok overall and would probably go back to see the other lady. Seen a few better places and a few worse around Indy. I will keep searching and report back when I can.

IndyHorse72
02-06-22, 09:46
I'm looking to work on my shooting practice, so I need a provider that allows multiple shots. Any recommendations out there? I know one in Michigan but don't want to make a day trip for practice.Which town in MI?

Joe Mobo
02-06-22, 11:23
Has anyone tried here recently, the ad says they change a new manager.

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/268698Yes, that is true. They have a new owner and manager. I know old owners and can confirm that it has been sold. I have not visited since the transition so cannot comment on the level of service. I plan on visiting sometime soon will report back. I'm guessing it will be good they have a lot of competition in the surrounding area.

Jeast72
02-06-22, 12:48
Yes, that is true. They have a new owner and manager. I know old owners and can confirm that it has been sold. I have not visited since the transition so cannot comment on the level of service. I plan on visiting sometime soon will report back. I'm guessing it will be good they have a lot of competition in the surrounding area.Considering my last visit there, it about has to bring some kind of improvement. I'm familiar with the new owner but can't be sure what level of service will be offered. Although I doubt the menu will open up, these women often keep a lot of secrets and will occasionally surprise me.

ManWithPants
02-06-22, 20:23
I went to Aquarius Spa but they were busy, so I went to Monica Spa nearby.

Monica Spa was fantastic. I rang the doorbell, and 30 seconds later a woman in a sexy red dress opened the door. The dress went to her hips, which showed off her legs, and it showed her chest area including a little cleavage. She was friendly and giggly.

She asked what I wanted. I asked for a 30 minute massage and she charged me $40. By the way, there was a sign saying they only take cash. Thankfully I always only bring cash when I go to these places.

She took me to the room, and I got naked and went face first on the table. She offered massage oil, which I agreed to. She went hard on my back, neck, and legs, then cleaned off the oil with a mildly hot washcloth. On the flip, she softly and sexily massaged my arms and chest. I got a massive erection. Then she charged $60 for a handjob. She asked $80 to take her clothes off, but I didn't bring enough with me.

She gently stroked my dick while suddenly acting serious, which didn't do much for me. She kept changing different grips and lightly moaned, but it wasn't enough. I kept looking at her cleavage and lightly bouncing breasts, but I couldn't do it. I offered to stroke myself, and she offered more oil, which I agreed. She started rubbing my nipples as I stroked myself off to ejaculation.

I loved the soft massage and the nipple rubbing. She washed me off with the mildly hot washcloth again. I gave her the $60 as a tip, took a little bottle of water, and left. I want to go back sometime.

I highly recommend Monica Spa. 10/10 I heard you can get full service here too, so I'll definitely come back.

UpNorth69
02-06-22, 22:11
If I understand correctly, Sweet and Tuscon offer this. I know YMMV anywhere, but is there someplace on the north side that would routinely offer this?

Indplsgent4fu
02-07-22, 00:05
I went to my favorite place Sunday afternoon hoping to get fulfilled like I usually do, but it wasn't in the cards today. I drove by and saw only one car parked on the side, and as I casually pull in to park, another car quickly pulls in and the guy quickly rushed to the door, like we were racing who gets in first. I walked in and it was chaotic, almost like shift change in a titty bar dressing room, girls loudly arguing and almost bumping into each other. There had to have been 5 or 6 that I could see, and all decent looking, but honestly they started to all look alike. From all the posts on here, I knew Candy was gone, but I still played dumb and asked for her, then several girls were tripping over each other to get my business while they chimed in that she was gone. It was a little too hectic and pushy, so I was going to leave, but then another girl took charge and said I'm the new Candy and laughed. She was very pretty and was probably wearing the most covered up dress compared to the others, but I was very attracted to her, so I decided why not. Once inside the room, she was still very friendly, but wanted to negotiate right away. I offered Benjamin for BJ and she was reluctant, but agreed and took it. Off come the clothes and she had a nice body, perky b cups, nice nips, nice ass, but a little pudgey stomach. She almost looked 2 months preggo, because her stomach was firm not soft, but still looked very good. She was adamant about covered, and I wasn't interested in that, and we went back and forth for awhile, and I started to lose my interest. Then she pulled a line I've never heard before, 'but me young no children'. I told her I've never had an issue in the past and I've been coming there for long time and she said she also worked there a long time ago. I was even willing to leave a souvenir on her tits or ass instead of the BBBJ but she refused. So we ended the session, I lost the house fee, and she gave me back all the tip money, then she said, 'no tip, you touch me lot', I gave 40 tip, got dressed and left. I still need some relief, so I headed across the street to Relax, but the parking lot was packed with people at other businesses, so I left.

Indplsgent4fu
02-07-22, 00:39
After striking out at Sweet and aborting at Relax, I decided to hit Sun Spa in the hopes I would have a good session there. Parking lot was busy, but no way of knowing how busy Sun was inside. I do the walk of shame past the looks of several passerbys, LOL, and the front room was empty and a few closed doors down the hallway. One slender lady (about 6. 5/10) comes out, dressed cute in black lace type shorts and black top, but really hard to tell how shapely she was, which usually means she's not. There were no other choices and I was running short on time, so off we went for half hr for. 4. Her name is Sophie and she is new, only a few days. She was pleasant at best, and wanted to negotiate right away, and she said 200 in the hopes I would agree. I almost bolted and she laughed, I said 100 for BJ and she said 140, then firmly said 120, and I agreed. Out she goes with the money and returns quickly, off come the clothes, and she is almost spinner type, but she's not very short, very slender, small ass, b cup tits. She didn't like being touched in the ass or pussy, and she wanted to do CBJ and I wanted BBBJ, so we aborted the BJ and decided to leave a souvenir on her chest. At the last few seconds, she decided to point him in a different direction. I wasn't very happy, but I was relieved.

DuggerJug
02-07-22, 09:53
After striking out at Sweet and aborting at Relax, I decided to hit Sun Spa in the hopes I would have a good session there. Parking lot was busy, but no way of knowing how busy Sun was inside. I do the walk of shame past the looks of several passerbys, LOL, and the front room was empty and a few closed doors down the hallway. One slender lady (about 6. 5/10) comes out, dressed cute in black lace type shorts and black top, but really hard to tell how shapely she was, which usually means she's not. There were no other choices and I was running short on time, so off we went for half hr for. 4. Her name is Sophie and she is new, only a few days. She was pleasant at best, and wanted to negotiate right away, and she said 200 in the hopes I would agree. I almost bolted and she laughed, I said 100 for BJ and she said 140, then firmly said 120, and I agreed. Out she goes with the money and returns quickly, off come the clothes, and she is almost spinner type, but she's not very short, very slender, small ass, b cup tits. She didn't like being touched in the ass or pussy, and she wanted to do CBJ and I wanted BBBJ, so we aborted the BJ and decided to leave a souvenir on her chest. At the last few seconds, she decided to point him in a different direction. I wasn't very happy, but I was relieved.Similar experience with her last week wants to ovecharge. Almost left but got her down to buck 60 for FS. Went back to see the cute librarian girl.

Indplsgent4fu
02-07-22, 10:31
I forgot to mention, she really goes by Ashley, and she is pretty and friendly. If she opens up more I would definitely try her again.

Indplsgent4fu
02-07-22, 10:56
Yesterday I went for some relief and met 2 different new girls at 2 different places (Sweet and Sun in Beech Grove). They both tried to upsell and making the exact pitch why they deserve more then other girls that I had encountered in the past and paid less, their pitch was "me young". It was the first time I had heard that upsell, not that it influenced me. I'm curious is this a new jargon you've been hearing? Are these girls coming for other cities where they are used to more?.

AvgJoe08
02-07-22, 11:39
Went to the spa across the lot from the theater Sunday morning. Mena greeted me as I walked in. Cute thing in a one piece dress with plunging neckline. Massage was not good at all. She was down near my hips pushing on my back. So I had no access. On the flip the fun began. I had $. 4 and a cover and went to town. CBJ, 69 (tasty), cg, and mish with her legs over my shoulders. She's a decent actress which made it more enjoyable. As soon as I blew in the bag, the front door chimed as another monger entered the establishment. Heard the other girl (I never saw her tho) had him waiting on the couch in the entryway when I walked out. Oh, when I was dressed she handed me the cover and wrapper that were both balled up in Kleenex to take with me. Fun time all together.

Aj8.

Inboater01
02-07-22, 14:08
Which town in MI?

Check out the Jackson MI Posts in Massage. The legend of Mikki.

Funluvr
02-07-22, 15:50
Any info on the new place off south Keystone, the old vets office?

Jeast72
02-07-22, 16:19
Any info on the new place off south Keystone, the old vets office?Crappy place but decent looking woman and at least CBJ on the menu.

RedFox2120
02-07-22, 16:33
Tried Annie from sweet and would recommend. Looks wise she is a 7/10. I think she is in her early 40's but has a slim body with little perk tits. Unfortunately no ass but everything else was good. Massage as actually decent and the menu is wide open. She smelled great and tasted great too. Everything was safe and would only do mouth covered. It was a pretty good GFE experience. I would repeat. It seems the standard they are asking for now is 1. 40 for everything on top of house fee.

There were a lot of ladies there. I like that you can choose. Reminds me of being in China when they have the line up.

Jeast72
02-07-22, 20:32
Your inbox is full. You've been talking too much again LOL.

BCD0101
02-07-22, 21:02
Been a while since I partook (fucking COVID). Before the ugly weather hit, stopped by at King Spa on Brookville and 465. Standard $40/60 pricing.

MT was a thin 40 ish (maybe 50?) gal. She (name not provided) shown me the room and I assumed the position, w / o towel. Fortunately there was no attempt to use the towel outside of when a towel added to the therapeutic benefits. Teasing was just under moderate but enough to be enjoyable when it did occur (I like a lot of teasing, I know, I'm such a sl*t—word is not permitted! Massage was good overall (but did not rate as awesome), worked on some tightened up back muscles and worked on upper thigh.

Someone came in and she departed, heard two gals speaking to each other (not English). Prior to leaving MT asked if I would like a warm towel (or that was what I thought she asked) and I said yes. She returned with hot stones (this is where the towel was used), was a first for me but I hope it isn't the las t, is worth repeating.

Upon flip discussions were not necessary. OTC and some UTC was permitted. Standard tug and go, I sometimes have difficulty completing with just the tug but the roaming helped. $40 tip. Might return when in the area, although there are so many more options on E. Washington! Tough choices.

BCD.

TightBox
02-07-22, 21:42
Stopped in after grabbing a burger at McDonalds. Hit the table was looking forward to a good rub. The last time I came in I had a good massage and finish from an older woman. I normally would go for the younger one but in this case the older has more experience and does a better job! I got a different one this time and did not see the older one. Massage was good. I have had better and certainly have had worse. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

ColoradoJoe
02-07-22, 21:50
Have the girls there opened up their menu?

Visited the week they opened and it was pretty standard. Good massage, good hand finish.

Looking for more.

Indyjc01
02-07-22, 23:53
Your inbox is full. You've been talking too much again LOL.Yeah I probably helped fill him up. LOL!

Indyjc01
02-08-22, 00:20
Yesterday I went for some relief and met 2 different new girls at 2 different places (Sweet and Sun in Beech Grove). They both tried to upsell and making the exact pitch why they deserve more then other girls that I had encountered in the past and paid less, their pitch was "me young". It was the first time I had heard that upsell, not that it influenced me. I'm curious is this a new jargon you've been hearing? Are these girls coming for other cities where they are used to more?.Thanks. I'll have to remember to come back with "me old". How about my AARP or senior citizen discount? LOL!

Karma74
02-08-22, 01:48
I went to Aquarius Spa but they were busy, so I went to Monica Spa nearby.

Monica Spa was fantastic. I rang the doorbell, and 30 seconds later a woman in a sexy red dress opened the door. The dress went to her hips, which showed off her legs, and it showed her chest area including a little cleavage. She was friendly and giggly.

She asked what I wanted. I asked for a 30 minute massage and she charged me $40. By the way, there was a sign saying they only take cash. Thankfully I always only bring cash when I go to these places.

She took me to the room, and I got naked and went face first on the table. She offered massage oil, which I agreed to. She went hard on my back, neck, and legs, then cleaned off the oil with a mildly hot washcloth. On the flip, she softly and sexily massaged my arms and chest. I got a massive erection. Then she charged $60 for a handjob. She asked $80 to take her clothes off, but I didn't bring enough with me.

She gently stroked my dick while suddenly acting serious, which didn't do much for me. She kept changing different grips and lightly moaned, but it wasn't enough. I kept looking at her cleavage and lightly bouncing breasts, but I couldn't do it. I offered to stroke myself, and she offered more oil, which I agreed. She started rubbing my nipples as I stroked myself off to ejaculation.

I loved the soft massage and the nipple rubbing. She washed me off with the mildly hot washcloth again. I gave her the $60 as a tip, took a little bottle of water, and left. I want to go back sometime.

I highly recommend Monica Spa. 10/10 I heard you can get full service here too, so I'll definitely come back.Never ever pay mpre then. 4 for a handy.

That's going full retard. And you never go full retard.

Trench1969
02-08-22, 09:20
The MMS at A spa mentioned a few posts below can do an excellent deep tissue. She puts the effort into it, just ask for hard pressure and where you want it and she'll do great work.Thank you. I will try this place today as I will be down that way already.

Trench1969
02-08-22, 09:21
Clear your inbox so I can PM you.Thanks for the intel in advance.

DuggerJug
02-08-22, 09:50
Crappy place but decent looking woman and at least CBJ on the menu.Wow. Didn't take long for that place to get filled up Doc Mason was my vet. Good common sense guy who didn't charge an arm and a leg. Be weird getting massage in there.

TightBox
02-08-22, 11:22
I have been more than a handful of times, each time it feels more comfortable and the attitude and service is great. The places menu is limited as far as I can tell, Massage and release is super good and worth it!

Have the girls there opened up their menu?

Visited the week they opened and it was pretty standard. Good massage, good hand finish.

Looking for more.

TheGeek
02-08-22, 15:09
Went to the spa across the lot from the theater Sunday morning. Mena greeted me as I walked in. Cute thing in a one piece dress with plunging neckline. Massage was not good at all. She was down near my hips pushing on my back. So I had no access. On the flip the fun began. I had $. 4 and a cover and went to town. CBJ, 69 (tasty), cg, and mish with her legs over my shoulders. She's a decent actress which made it more enjoyable. As soon as I blew in the bag, the front door chimed as another monger entered the establishment. Heard the other girl (I never saw her tho) had him waiting on the couch in the entryway when I walked out. Oh, when I was dressed she handed me the cover and wrapper that were both balled up in Kleenex to take with me. Fun time all together.

Aj8.I've been there twice and only got offered a very pricey CBJ. For the price they were quoting I could have gotten FS elsewhere.

I finished with a handy and don't plan on returning.

Fav6977
02-08-22, 15:41
I understand that Candy (aka Yu Yu) will return on or about February 10. She just went home for Chinese New Year.

I went to my favorite place Sunday afternoon hoping to get fulfilled like I usually do, but it wasn't in the cards today. I drove by and saw only one car parked on the side, and as I casually pull in to park, another car quickly pulls in and the guy quickly rushed to the door, like we were racing who gets in first. I walked in and it was chaotic, almost like shift change in a titty bar dressing room, girls loudly arguing and almost bumping into each other. There had to have been 5 or 6 that I could see, and all decent looking, but honestly they started to all look alike. From all the posts on here, I knew Candy was gone, but I still played dumb and asked for her, then several girls were tripping over each other to get my business while they chimed in that she was gone. It was a little too hectic and pushy, so I was going to leave, but then another girl took charge and said I'm the new Candy and laughed. She was very pretty and was probably wearing the most covered up dress compared to the others, but I was very attracted to her, so I decided why not. Once inside the room, she was still very friendly, but wanted to negotiate right away. I offered Benjamin for BJ and she was reluctant, but agreed and took it. Off come the clothes and she had a nice body, perky b cups, nice nips, nice ass, but a little pudgey stomach. She almost looked 2 months preggo, because her stomach was firm not soft, but still looked very good. She was adamant about covered, and I wasn't interested in that, and we went back and forth for awhile, and I started to lose my interest. Then she pulled a line I've never heard before, 'but me young no children'. I told her I've never had an issue in the past and I've been coming there for long time and she said she also worked there a long time ago. I was even willing to leave a souvenir on her tits or ass instead of the BBBJ but she refused. So we ended the session, I lost the house fee, and she gave me back all the tip money, then she said, 'no tip, you touch me lot', I gave 40 tip, got dressed and left. I still need some relief, so I headed across the street to Relax, but the parking lot was packed with people at other businesses, so I left.

TheDoc147
02-09-22, 00:43
I was in Sweets a couple weeks ago and got the usual. Good / decent massage, lots of teasing, panties were off before the flip. FS was the total game, but after some doggy by the table, mish on the floor? Really? The floors are concrete or thin carpeting. Sorry, but my old ass knees just couldn't take it. Finished in the wrapper after wiggling around for some kind of position on the floor. She didn't want to do anything on the table. I guess all that hard work of changing the freakin' sheet was just too much. I'm going back to check out the new line-up and keep it on the table.

Dnims
02-09-22, 09:37
Are you doing 30 or 60? Whats the appeal when you can get FS 6 bblocks away?

I have been more than a handful of times, each time it feels more comfortable and the attitude and service is great. The places menu is limited as far as I can tell, Massage and release is super good and worth it!

Jjbee62
02-09-22, 11:31
Are you doing 30 or 60? Whats the appeal when you can get FS 6 bblocks away?It could be several things. Some guys prefer a tug to FS. Some are looking for the massage first, or the attitude. Some just don't want to spend the money. There are also those, like me, that don't care for the crowds that the FS place of the week draws.

For myself, I never do 30 minutes. With only a few exceptions when I went for 90, it's almost always the full hour. I also have a rule that I won't walk away, or ask for a specific girl. I take the good with the bad. And enjoy the unknown. I used to scour the ads looking for the places that just opened. Now I don't have as much time for the AMPs, so I limit myself to the places I enjoy.

There is something from long ago that I want to kick myself for. One of the strippers who rented my spare bedroom was going to massage school. Towards the end of the program everyone in the class had to do a certain number of hours of massages. Because it's sometimes awkward giving a massage to friends or family, the students would get friends or family to get a massage from someone else in the class.

My roommate, who I think had moved out by then, set me up with a girl who was white, blonde and very good looking. At the time I had been to several LMTs, but never tried for or received any extras. I didn't know anything about extras, or how to get them.

I got a few 60 minute massages from her, always keeping my underwear on and getting under the sheet (I told you I didn't know anything). The massage was great, but that was all. Once she had her license, I went every 2 weeks for a 2 hour massage, and I was tipping her $40 each time (again, I was clueless). If I knew what I do now, my ass would have been bare on the table and I would have known if anything extra was available. Now I can only wonder.

CommonSteve666
02-09-22, 12:03
Are you doing 30 or 60? Whats the appeal when you can get FS 6 bblocks away?Although I can't speak for every situation, better massages are more likely at limited menu places. Some folks aren't in the market for FS and a quality massage with HE works for them. Therefore limited menu places attract their audience even though a FS place is nearby.

Inc007
02-09-22, 12:29
Black Peony did not disappoint. Safe. Clean.

Indiguy
02-09-22, 12:42
Never ever pay mpre then. 4 for a handy.

That's going full retard. And you never go full retard.Which is not to be confused with full menu.

JohnGuest
02-09-22, 13:56
I've been there twice and only got offered a very pricey CBJ. For the price they were quoting I could have gotten FS elsewhere.

I finished with a handy and don't plan on returning.I've had fine service at AMC, and good backrub but standard service. Depends on the MT.

CrazyPants69
02-09-22, 14:05
TOFTT yesterday at the new Luna. MT was cute enough, 7/10 waited in room for a few minutes. Massage was very good! Nice pressure. Didn't seem promising before flip. No tease. On flip covered jr with towel and lightly rubbed chest. Then asked if I wanted jr rubbed. Some otc but had to go in from the top for tits because she was wearing some sort of girdle that didn't allow any other access. Very good massage with 3/10 tug. Nothing special.

Bush Wacker
02-09-22, 21:47
First the bad.

Daily Spa has gone way downhill. They can't keep an attractive girl. Two older women working now. I wasn't interested in the door greeter. She told me to wait 15 minutes for a pretty girl. I've had good service there before so I waited. The lady who came in was older. She was wearing short cutoff Daisy Dukes with her old skinny legs. It was laughable. Since I was already in position I let her work. After a short rub she offered BJ. I flipped and she went straight to BBBJ. She asked if I wanted to f**k. I did, but not with her. There are many better options in town.

Walked in Holistic on east 86th Street and met Emma, aka Sarah or Wiwi, depending on where you know her from. I was happy to see her because she was a fun FS provider in the past. But things have changed. She's gotten older and fatter and her breath about knocked me out. During DATY I could literally taste the disinfectant wash. A big mood killer and scared me from any further services. She's charging 50/70. She has GPS now. I got the line about young and no babies. The no babies part is true, but I think she's getting plenty of practice. Too bad, she used to be a good one.

Now the good.

Classic in Noblesville. MMS who greeted me was very old and I wasn't interested. But she was nice. She gave me a bottle of water and asked me to wait 20 minutes. I waited to see what was available and I met Jessica. Average looks all the way around. But she was very nice and her English was good. I did hhr with her and got a good rub and good conversation. Some teasing but I didn't push it on the first visit.

At Ruby I visited Tina. Her English is very limited, but she's cute and friendly. Took the hr with her. Got a nice rub and a good finish. Plenty of OTC, and UTC on top. She has a nice thin body, but some baby damage. I know she has a bf so I don't think she offers any additional services.

Why not just go for the sure things? I like the chase.

Garmila
02-10-22, 01:27
I've had fine service at AMC, and good backrub but standard service. Depends on the MT.I was at the close by cafeteria (Nside) for an evening meal & decided to check out the couple of places close by. First the AMC neighbor. The little girl was cuter & younger looking the closer I got. But darn. They don't accept CC. A 30 was 40. So, you go bank machine & back ok? Ok. Well thought maybe it would be Cozy at the place close by. Went inside & my that woman was kinda' scary looking. She was very short way under 5' & had zero appeal. Tried her best to get me to go in a room. Their 30's are 50. So I told her that they had a better offer across the street. She was jabbering some kind of noise & pointing at the CC machine. I made my way back to the front & out the door. Decided it was getting late & that I could probably get by without the rub & headed on. Saw no cars in front of the Sun. I will use those funds another day.

Be Safe, g.

JohnsonWJ
02-10-22, 06:55
Anything going on in Noblesville. I've never been. Thanks in advance!

Tinley708
02-10-22, 20:41
I have searched but do not find any reports on this one. I have seen ads that suggest might be worth a stop. I am willing to TOFTT, but if anyone has some intelligence ahead, would be nice to know what to expect. I'll be back in Indy for work for 2-3 days either next week or the week after.

Feel free to PM or post.

Thanks.

Jjbee62
02-10-22, 21:53
I have searched but do not find any reports on this one. I have seen ads that suggest might be worth a stop. I am willing to TOFTT, but if anyone has some intelligence ahead, would be nice to know what to expect. I'll be back in Indy for work for 2-3 days either next week or the week after.

Feel free to PM or post.

Thanks.Which Lavender? There's one on the south side and one on Lafayette near 38th.

TheDoc147
02-10-22, 22:48

Feel free to PM or post.

Thanks.There have been some good reports a long time ago, but really nothing positive. Older, less attractive MT's, mixed menu. A couple miles north off Lafayette on 56th is Aquarius. Much more positive reviews.

Happy Hunting.

JustMe2489
02-10-22, 23:08

Feel free to PM or post.

Thanks.There have been several reports about Lavender. The last one that mentioned how the service was was in December, Post #17572. I can not remember exactly when I went there (it was many months ago) but as I recall the service was about the same as mentioned in the December post. Very lack lust and mechanical. I didn't really enjoy the experience but I didn't hate it either (I have defiantly had worse). However, I have not been back. YMMV so if you do TOFTT let us know how it went.

JustMe2489
02-10-22, 23:26
Went to Jin Yi Health Spa and had a great time. Got Cici, she was extremely playful. She would giggle, smack my ass, giggle, poke, and giggle. Did I mention she was very giggly? I don't remember anything about the actual massage no matter how hard I try. I guess everything else overshadowed the massage for me. I do knw that she was very playful and there was enough teasing before the flip.

I got for exactly what I asked for with no negotiating. In fact, no amount was even mentioned or ever asked for. I hate the negotiation so this was a real turn on for me (and I have debated even posting this because I haven't wanted to have her get flooded with mongers who might not tip her). I left an appropriate tip without being asked.

She did keep her mask on (for most of the tip) but I enjoyed myself so much that didn't bother me at all.

Tinley708
02-11-22, 00:10
There have been several reports about Lavender. The last one that mentioned how the service was was in December, Post #17572. I can not remember exactly when I went there (it was many months ago) but as I recall the service was about the same as mentioned in the December post. Very lack lust and mechanical. I didn't really enjoy the experience but I didn't hate it either (I have defiantly had worse). However, I have not been back. YMMV so if you do TOFTT let us know how it went.Thanks! I used the search function but only came up with girls who must use the name from all over the country. Tried the old fashioned scroll back till your eyes hurt and did not find anything. I'll check out the posts and let you know if I get there. Based on your feedback though, I may just pick another spot. I don't get so many opportunities due to budget constraints any more, so when I go, I like to find the highest odds for a "complete experience" as possible. I hit mountain air pre COVID. Maybe I'll give that a shot again. Whatever I find or decide, I'll let you all know.

Thanks.

JustMe2489
02-11-22, 00:56
Thanks! I used the search function but only came up with girls who must use the name from all over the country. Tried the old fashioned scroll back till your eyes hurt and did not find anything. I'll check out the posts and let you know if I get there. Based on your feedback though, I may just pick another spot. I don't get so many opportunities due to budget constraints any more, so when I go, I like to find the highest odds for a "complete experience" as possible. I hit mountain air pre COVID. Maybe I'll give that a shot again. Whatever I find or decide, I'll let you all know.

Thanks.There are many places with MUCH higher odds of a complete experience!

JustMe2489
02-11-22, 00:58
This didn't happen here but I though some might smile at the article.

It may not be such a bad way to go!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10453453/British-man-70-dies-inside-happy-ending-massage-parlour-Thai-Sin-City-Pattaya.html

DuggerJug
02-11-22, 06:12
I stewed on this for two weeks. Now its time to post. I made a small comment on a previous post regarding the new chic at Sun on Emerson and her demand for more dough due to age. Last week I ventured to Daily. NOT wanting FS but just a good tug and tease to sooth my hangover. There is a disturbing trend going on. The AMP providers saying "I'm Young" and demanding more cash for the same services we have been fairly stable at for some time. At Sun 3 weeks ago I negotiated down from $$ tip (plus house fee) for the non librarian chic at Sun to buck 80 and while it was enjoyable, it's hard to keep the mood when you feel like your buying a used car. Then I go to daily all I wanted was my tease and tug maybe some loose puppies for the same 60 tip and she demands 100 for that. WTF. 6. 5 /10 yeah right. For the first time in my career, I got up tossed her a 20 and left. If we give into the inflationary trend gentlemen we will be doling out twenties like we are buying 2 x4's at menards. Stick your guns and leave.

Tinley708
02-11-22, 09:33
I stewed on this for two weeks. Now its time to post. I made a small comment on a previous post regarding the new chic at Sun on Emerson and her demand for more dough due to age. Last week I ventured to Daily. NOT wanting FS but just a good tug and tease to sooth my hangover. There is a disturbing trend going on. The AMP providers saying "I'm Young" and demanding more cash for the same services we have been fairly stable at for some time. At Sun 3 weeks ago I negotiated down from $$ tip (plus house fee) for the non librarian chic at Sun to buck 80 and while it was enjoyable, it's hard to keep the mood when you feel like your buying a used car. Then I go to daily all I wanted was my tease and tug maybe some loose puppies for the same 60 tip and she demands 100 for that. WTF. 6. 5 /10 yeah right. For the first time in my career, I got up tossed her a 20 and left. If we give into the inflationary trend gentlemen we will be doling out twenties like we are buying 2 x4's at menards. Stick your guns and leave.I wish this place had a Facebook like feature where we could give your post a "like" or a "thumbs up". I agree entirely and I am willing to follow-through. I have done so outside of the AMP's when someone started telling me about up-charges right away. My standard answer is polite but clear. Thanks, but I cannot afford what I am looking for today. I'll try someone else. One time in Lansing (south of Chicago Lansing, not Michigan) it got me a 50% price cut for pretty good service. I always stay pretty polite though and do not get nasty about it.

RedFox2120
02-11-22, 12:17
I stewed on this for two weeks. Now its time to post. I made a small comment on a previous post regarding the new chic at Sun on Emerson and her demand for more dough due to age. Last week I ventured to Daily. NOT wanting FS but just a good tug and tease to sooth my hangover. There is a disturbing trend going on. The AMP providers saying "I'm Young" and demanding more cash for the same services we have been fairly stable at for some time. At Sun 3 weeks ago I negotiated down from $$ tip (plus house fee) for the non librarian chic at Sun to buck 80 and while it was enjoyable, it's hard to keep the mood when you feel like your buying a used car. Then I go to daily all I wanted was my tease and tug maybe some loose puppies for the same 60 tip and she demands 100 for that. WTF. 6. 5 /10 yeah right. For the first time in my career, I got up tossed her a 20 and left. If we give into the inflationary trend gentlemen we will be doling out twenties like we are buying 2 x4's at menards. Stick your guns and leave.Don't feel bad haggling is part of Chinese culture. The easiest trick is just say what you want to lay and threaten to walk out. It usually is followed with ok if it is reasonable. Inflation is real tho 😂 Back on east coast it was 100 for FS and now it's 120. Indy was 120 for a while and now I'm seeing 140 for standard for FS with no complaints.

Lost And Found
02-11-22, 12:25
Walk in. Greeted cheerfully. Paid house. Put 1. 2 on table. No hassle. Just fun. Multi-pop. No hassle. Just fun.

On the way out was greeted by two others wanting a hug. Yay.

CommonSteve666
02-11-22, 12:42
Keep in mind that if the asking prices at the parlors aren't to your liking, there's a street Walker out there who will do what you want on the cheap. If you get a good massage with FS in a sixty minute visit, 240 isn't terrible. There are drug addicts in crack houses posting on various sites you could see as an alternative if you want to spend less.

Mitch2370
02-11-22, 16:02
Keep in mind that if the asking prices at the parlors aren't to your liking, there's a street Walker out there who will do what you want on the cheap. If you get a good massage with FS in a sixty minute visit, 240 isn't terrible. There are drug addicts in crack houses posting on various sites you could see as an alternative if you want to spend less.I myself have been doing this a very long time and I have found if you give their asking price you get better service I hear a lot of guys on here complaining about this and that over a measly twenty bucks and I totally agree there are plenty of streetwalkers and crackheads that'll give you want what you want on the cheap.

Jeast72
02-11-22, 19:42
I myself have been doing this a very long time and I have found if you give their asking price you get better service I hear a lot of guys on here complaining about this and that over a measly twenty bucks and I totally agree there are plenty of streetwalkers and crackheads that'll give you want what you want on the cheap.Many of them will know what you want if you lay the tip out on the table (assuming you're not too cheap). If it's in the range they'll accept for FS, they'll often just accept it without negotiating. I usually offer the extra 20 and get treated well most of the time. Of course, there are some that ask way too much and still give crappy service if you pay close to asking price.

DonutHole90
02-12-22, 01:30
Admittedly I didn't really search all that hard, but I figured any report was probably old, and I should toftt and try out 2509 in Shelbyville. Great massage. Definitely a place to go if you need your muscles worked, real clean looking, smelled real nice, warm massage table and towels, etc. Not even a hint of extra menu items. Moves your hands if you try to signal interest non-verbally. Spent. 4 hh and. 4 tip. I will definitely go again if I feel the need for just a real good rub down.

AvgJoe08
02-12-22, 10:05
Decided to give this another shot as it had been a year or so since I had been there last. Walked in shortly after opening and greeted by Julia. Thin and friendly but I find it hard to believe that she's in her 20's as a previous report had stated. I had also read that she speaks Greek which was one of the reasons I stopped by. I had plenty of funds on me but decided to go with hhr (which is my norm) instead of hr that I was planning on. Not sure why really other than I didn't think I wanted to go the greek route upon meeting her. Previous reports also indicated that she gives a great massage. Good god that one is true. Solid 25 min "strong" massage. Of course a delivery driver had to stop by and passed thru the front door a few times and another monger entered shortly afterwards. I heard the other one there, I presume is Wendy but never saw her. Really good massage and finished with bbj cim (she did spit it into kleenex tho). . 4 entry fee & $. 2 tip. Which is what I had out because there were no negotiations which I always appreciate. Probably over paid but overall it was a good experience (except being by the window closest to the road). While I was getting dressed she stripped the bed a disinfected the area.

Aj8.

MrKnowHow
02-12-22, 12:17
Are you talking Oasis? Or B&S.

Bigred2006
02-12-22, 12:37
Admittedly I didn't really search all that hard, but I figured any report was probably old, and I should toftt and try out 2509 in Shelbyville. Great massage. Definitely a place to go if you need your muscles worked, real clean looking, smelled real nice, warm massage table and towels, etc. Not even a hint of extra menu items. Moves your hands if you try to signal interest non-verbally. Spent. 4 hh and. 4 tip. I will definitely go again if I feel the need for just a real good rub down.I've been twice, and both times did a 4 hands massage. Nothing extra available. Someone on here commented he knew them personally and that it will never be available. Absolutely a great massage and nice place to stop on a trip back from Cincinnati.

Indiguy
02-12-22, 16:08
Anybody got information on this place?

Body & Foot Heaven Spa Massage& ; Opposite Relax / Sweet.

Jeast72
02-12-22, 16:41

Body & Foot Heaven Spa Massage& ; Opposite Relax / Sweet.That's USpa. I tried to go there Christmas but they were busy and I've gotten sidetracked every time I think of trying again. Today, I got sidetracked all the way to Carmel to see an old friend on Gradle. Blue Island is exactly the way I remember it and of course, SS but a really relaxing massage.

NaughtyOne69
02-12-22, 17:31
Just checking if anyone has any information on Crawfordsville? I seen some post awhile back I the Lafayette section but nothing recently.

JustMe2489
02-12-22, 18:04
That's USpa. I tried to go there Christmas but they were busy and I've gotten sidetracked every time I think of trying again. Today, I got sidetracked all the way to Carmel to see an old friend on Gradle. Blue Island is exactly the way I remember it and of course, SS but a really relaxing massage.Hey Jeast or anyone else. What does SS mean? I tried to look it up in the abbreviations page but didn't find it. Does it mean Self Service?

Ty Cox
02-12-22, 18:07
Hey Jeast or anyone else. What does SS mean? I tried to look it up in the abbreviations page but didn't find it. Does it mean Self Service?Self service.

TigerDrum69
02-12-22, 18:45
1st time wannabe plunge taker here.

Has anyone tried Coral, Angel, or King on the NE side round 86th? I've been working up the stones to just walk in and try Coral or Angel and Coral's been advertising a lot on classifieds so seems active. I just don't my 1st AMP experience to be an unpleasant one so any advice appreciated! King looked ok but not much info. Angel's got an ancient history on rmaps but I haven't sprung for the membership to view them.

TheDoc147
02-12-22, 18:47
Decent visit to the Black Peony yesterday. OK massage, some light teasing, not enough pressure. Amy is only about 90 lbs soaking weight with a bag of potatoes, so I understand the "not enough pressure" issue. It wasn't until she was on the side I realized she was doing the massage in just her panties! Very nice little tight but, small up top but perky. The usual for FS, 1. 2 +house. I doubt if I'll go FS with her again. She used so much lube that between the lube and my wrapper, I could've been more stimulated fucking a Pringles can. Took me quite a while to shoot in my wrapper, with several position changes and her begging me to finish, but mission accomplished. Not sure I'll go that route with here again, but she was fun. Probably too loose and tired for the blue-jacket monger who walked in as I was walking out. Hope you had fun Brother.

EPhillips
02-13-22, 16:36
A visit to Sweet today and tried something I've always been curious about. Brought my favorite sex toy, The Rose (iykyk.) Spent some time with Mimi and introduced her to it. She was a fan. After FS, which involved carrying her around while she bounced on me, and a visit to the Greek islands, she was still riding high from the time with the toy. She continued to rub me down and stopped occasionally to kiss me, and kept hanging on me as I went out the door. The other MTs were asking if I was married.

So that's a yes to bringing sex toys. YMMV.

JohnGuest
02-13-22, 16:58
Walk in. Greeted cheerfully. Paid house. Put 1. 2 on table. No hassle. Just fun. Multi-pop. No hassle. Just fun.

On the way out was greeted by two others wanting a hug. Yay.I visited Sweet Saturday morning after a gym workout. I agree 100%, no more needs to be said.

Except about "multi-pop. " I'm just a few years shy of 70. Those really WERE the days.

JohnGuest.

AvgJoe08
02-13-22, 17:29
Just checking if anyone has any information on Crawfordsville? I seen some post awhile back I the Lafayette section but nothing recently.I do not have any experience in Crawfordsville. But a few months ago had a reason to be there and decided to make the extra drive to Danville, Illinois and Joe Jin Spa. That is a pretty damn good time. . 4 house and $. 4 for FS. I tried to negotiate but she wasn't having it. TS with a sauna to follow which I had not done before. Massage was meh but the fun came on the flip. If I remember correctly her name was coco. Thin pretty hot and shaved. I had not been there before so one trick I picked up is to look on RR and check the reviews. I am not a subscriber but one can at least see the providers names listed. So I picked a name that was from a report from a about a year prior. Hope that helps. Oh, and don't forget about the time change. I got there at 0930 and thought oh yeah, first one in. They weren't open yet. LOL but still got me in. .

JustMe2489
02-13-22, 23:10

Has anyone tried Coral, Angel, or King on the NE side round 86th? I've been working up the stones to just walk in and try Coral or Angel and Coral's been advertising a lot on classifieds so seems active. I just don't my 1st AMP experience to be an unpleasant one so any advice appreciated! King looked ok but not much info. Angel's got an ancient history on rmaps but I haven't sprung for the membership to view them.If you are referring to King Spa off Allisonville. Typical rub and tug. They do have a table shower but they are rough.

IndyRacing
02-14-22, 00:09

Has anyone tried Coral, Angel, or King on the NE side round 86th? I've been working up the stones to just walk in and try Coral or Angel and Coral's been advertising a lot on classifieds so seems active. I just don't my 1st AMP experience to be an unpleasant one so any advice appreciated! King looked ok but not much info. Angel's got an ancient history on rmaps but I haven't sprung for the membership to view them.I wouldn't bother with Coral. I went there the other day hoping I would see the therapist I saw a few months ago or one of the young ladies they advertised on-line. Instead was greeted by the older lady who is always there and said I wanted to see the young MT. She made a call and was talking to someone and promised "the new girl". Unfortunately, who I got was a real old MT in jeans who didn't even allow any UTC touching not to mention anything else other than standard HE.

DotherGuy
02-14-22, 01:00
Next time try the 2 girl massage, it was a fun experience. I had the girl that was in her 30's and then the other girl that joined was early 20's, more shy and needed some direction. But was fun.

Aj8.

Jjbee62
02-14-22, 03:11
If you are referring to King Spa off Allisonville. Typical rub and tug. They do have a table shower but they are rough.I've been debating whether to write a review on King from a visit last week. King was a last minute decision, after considering AMC, Sun, by Trader Joe's, Monica and 71st and Shadeland. I should have picked some other place.

I paid for the hour, my usual and got a thin, pretty and reasonably young girl. There was only a few minutes of massage before she switched to the light teasing massage on my legs and butt. I was okay with that, although I usually want a good massage.

Didn't use any oil, which I'm okay with. That cheap oil sucks. About 15 minutes in she started the tease and it was quite good. Then came the flip and the negotiations began. She asked if I wanted to touch her. When I said yes, she asked how much I would would pay. I thought I was being generous when I offered $60. Apparently not. She wanted more. What the hell, I offered $80, but she wanted $100.

At that point, I should have said forget it and walked, but I agreed. Having to get up and pay in advance annoys me, but we finally got started. I pulled up the shirt and bra to expose a tiny pair but nicely shaped. If I could get full access, maybe it's worth the price.

Nope. No UTC on the bottom, then no OTC on the bottom. UTC on the too, but no sucking. It gets worse. Next she started to complain I was hurting her when I was barely touching her. When I tried to slow her down, she wouldn't. As soon as I finished, she wiped me down, got a warm towel wiped me down again and told me I was finished and walked out. From the time I got out of my car to the time I was back in my car was 40 minutes.

I've probably had worse experiences, but I don't remember any that bad.

And there was no mention of a table shower either.

I wouldn't go back if they were offering BBBJ for $5.

RooferDave
02-14-22, 08:02

Body & Foot Heaven Spa Massage& ; Opposite Relax / Sweet.I have been there a couple of times. It has been a while though. Both times the massage was good and a good HE but that was it.

TigerDrum69
02-14-22, 10:22
I wouldn't bother with Coral. I went there the other day hoping I would see the therapist I saw a few months ago or one of the young ladies they advertised on-line. Instead was greeted by the older lady who is always there and said I wanted to see the young MT. She made a call and was talking to someone and promised "the new girl". Unfortunately, who I got was a real old MT in jeans who didn't even allow any UTC touching not to mention anything else other than standard HE.I knew deep down it was TGTBT but I was SO hoping the ads for Coral would at least mean they've got someone worth it working. Bummer! I'll keep lurking I guess Thanks for the tip.

Stroker69
02-14-22, 10:48
I am glad I sropped at broadripple next to the V-gas. This is my go to spot. I always know it is going to be good. I was stressed because I bet more than I was comfortable with on the game. I needed a release understanding that it would relax me prior to kick off. I left super happy and recharged not thinking about my exposure on the game. Well I bet your wondering if I won the bet? Yes sir! Boom baby.

Subotai64
02-14-22, 11:37
Coming in for work next week, and debating how to use some free time on travel day.

So, Sweet, Relax, or just stop in Danville en route?

I like full hour, shower & FS.

Right now based on reviews Sweet is in the lead.

XandirHunt
02-14-22, 14:26
I know it's been covered, but I felt it appropriate to share my experience. Visited Relax on Kentucky about a week ago. Got Julia, and let me say the reports are spot on. Overall best experience w massage & FS combo I have had yet. Massage was great. Only word of warning- bring yournown bag. Left with my wallet $1. 80 less than I came with. Will repeat.

Indplsgent4fu
02-14-22, 23:13
I paid a visit to Relax on the east side last week. I was in a distant / odd mood and just needed to some tits and ass to help take my mind off things, I really wasn't looking for the prettiest or wildest girl. Relax was close by and they usually aren't very busy. I got there around 8:30 pm and parking lot was dark and empty. I walked in and greeted by one average looking girl, but I heard another voice. Since there were no other cars around, I figured the other voice was free. Eventually she came out and was prettier (to me) then the first. I chose a half hour for 40 and haggled with her for a fully nude massage with happy ending for 60 (she wanted 100). She was also open to doing more for a 100+, but I just wasn't in that mood. I would say she was 6. 5-7/10 in face and figure. Large b cups with nice nips and a slight curvy ass. She kept face mask on the whole time. I would see her again when I'm in better spirits and fuller wallet.

TigerDrum69
02-15-22, 09:41
Coming in for work next week, and debating how to use some free time on travel day.

Right now based on reviews Sweet is in the lead.Took the plunge there recently. First visit to an AMP so I don't have any other personal exp. To go off of yet so keep that in mind.

Called ahead to make sure they weren't busy, talked to a typical Chinese MMS voice. When I got there only 1 MT was even awake, the others were all sleeping on couches. I think the MT was MMS, and other reviews saying she's like 90 lbs wet are spot on. She wasn't my type enough to get me to go back, but my time there was pleasant enough and the menu has lots of options. Kinda weird that there's a restaurant with a big glass wall, full of people mowing down on roast beef sandwiches, staring right at the front door.

Jeast72
02-15-22, 18:55

Right now based on reviews Sweet is in the lead.I haven't had the chance to visit Joe Jin in Danville but, from what others have said about it, there doesn't seem to be any comparison with any of our AMPs. If you're coming through Danville anyway, you might as well try it. I don't think I've ever heard anything bad about the place yet, even the best of the spots here in Indy get widely varying reviews.

IndySloGuy
02-15-22, 20:43
Hey all, I've been going to Jin by p fitness for a few times over the course of 4 months or so and it just seems like there is nothing else on the menu beside the HE which is pretty solid just maybe seeking more. I've been doing some looking and trying to decide between: Luna, Body Balance, Relax, or sunshine (all east). Thoughts, recommendations?

Kamakazi000
02-15-22, 23:52
Any information on this location? Can send me a DM if you don't want to reply here.

ColinSC31
02-16-22, 01:11
Anyone seen or heard from Deanna recently? She mentioned last time I got a massage she might be leaving her office. Haven't been able to get ahold of her for awhile and if she's still doing massages would love to keep seeing her.

Indyjc01
02-16-22, 02:11

Right now based on reviews Sweet is in the lead.Heck why not stop in Danville while en route and once settled in town visit Sweets. Only thing I don't know about is the shower situation at Sweets. I always shower at home before going.

DuggerJug
02-16-22, 06:57

Body & Foot Heaven Spa Massage& ; Opposite Relax / Sweet.It was a happening spot a few years back, but kinda slowed down. Probly still has options. I thought it was one that got busted once, but can't find any reference here anymore.

DuggerJug
02-16-22, 07:02
Yesterday I went for some relief and met 2 different new girls at 2 different places (Sweet and Sun in Beech Grove). They both tried to upsell and making the exact pitch why they deserve more then other girls that I had encountered in the past and paid less, their pitch was "me young". It was the first time I had heard that upsell, not that it influenced me. I'm curious is this a new jargon you've been hearing? Are these girls coming for other cities where they are used to more?.I was about to post a similar thought and saw yours. It's getting to be a trend everywhere, got the same upsell at Daily last week and it's pissing me off. I have read reports of guys doing what I did in response and last week was the first time: when she wouldn't negotiate (100 for topless HJ) I just got dressed and left and flipped her a 20.

TightBox
02-16-22, 07:58
I was pleased with the girl that greeted me. She made me feel at ease when she slapped my butt and began a sensual rub. B cups, nice butt for an Asian, a little bit of a tummy, plump face with a pretty smile when I asked her to pull her mask down. It was a nice rub with plenty of teasing. On the flip, she was fairly open. I began grabbing her ass as I raised her shirt and then touched her. They were tiny but responsive. It wasn't long when I could no longer hold back and exploded. She laughed and said, "so much". A few minutes later another customer arrived. She apologized and promised to massage me longer next time. I asked her if more was available and she politely giggled and said no. Nice girl massage was a little lacking but finish was good.

MrKnowHow
02-16-22, 10:36
Any experience with Best on 16th?.

BearCoach1
02-16-22, 12:18
Stopped in for my first time at Eye a Mia on Madison. Nana was working solo, and she said it was her 1st day there, wearing a short black dress. She said she had worked at multiple spots. She started the massage. As she stayed at the head of the bed, I went ahead and reached up her dress. Less than 5 min later, she asked me to turn over and negotiated services. She agreed to FS covered for $. 2. She sucked and kissed on the boys as she put on the cover. Gave CBJ for about 30 sec and mounted me. A little CG and some Miss with her ankles in her ears, and I was done. We cleaned up, and she finished the massage for the remainder of the hour. I will return.

MyFriend31
02-16-22, 18:37
Stopped in for my first time at Eye a Mia on Madison. Nana was working solo, and she said it was her 1st day there, wearing a short black dress. She said she had worked at multiple spots. She started the massage. As she stayed at the head of the bed, I went ahead and reached up her dress. Less than 5 min later, she asked me to turn over and negotiated services. She agreed to FS covered for $. 2. She sucked and kissed on the boys as she put on the cover. Gave CBJ for about 30 sec and mounted me. A little CG and some Miss with her ankles in her ears, and I was done. We cleaned up, and she finished the massage for the remainder of the hour. I will return.Visited here and met the same girl. I was a little light on the funds but had enough for a bbq. Left very happy. She is very playful and fun I will be returning with ample funds next time. Be safe fellas.

BPecker
02-16-22, 18:45
How many of you French kiss their MT?.

ChipRock
02-16-22, 18:50
Drove by small parking lot in back about noon. Three cars in parking lot. I didn't stop and knock. Flaccid finish after eruption interruption is always a bummer. Happy hunting!

Fav6977
02-16-22, 21:19
The shower at Sweet is reasonable but not quite as nice the ones I have had in Orlando.

Heck why not stop in Danville while en route and once settled in town visit Sweets. Only thing I don't know about is the shower situation at Sweets. I always shower at home before going.

Fav6977
02-16-22, 21:21
Depends on the girl and my previous experiences with her. Never on the first date.

How many of you French kiss their MT?.

Ferreal1
02-17-22, 09:46

Right now based on reviews Sweet is in the lead.I'm a fan of Joe Jin. Just make sure you get a choice of girl. Sauna&Shower is a great touch. I always try to stop by when I go through. I think they have some regulars in the evenings, so like most places if you're coming through in the daytime, its a better time to stop. Last time I stopped was several months ago, and near the end of the evening, so they started getting rushed.

You get the same thing at the the one down the road as well. Sandy is older (and older now than when I saw her last), but always kept the equipment in great shape. Showers in Indy are hard to find, and yeah, not as good as Orlando, or Danville.

Dnims
02-17-22, 14:17
When I went there were 2 cars and mine was the third. (Tuesday) but I think I was the only monger there. Red VW and I forget the other.

6 for an hour and tipped the same because the massage was good. Service was standard. May get better but I prefer FS 6 blocks south.

Drove by small parking lot in back about noon. Three cars in parking lot. I didn't stop and knock. Flaccid finish after eruption interruption is always a bummer. Happy hunting!

Joe Behot
02-17-22, 17:15
I'm a fan of Joe Jin. Just make sure you get a choice of girl. Sauna&Shower is a great touch. I always try to stop by when I go through. I think they have some regulars in the evenings, so like most places if you're coming through in the daytime, its a better time to stop. Last time I stopped was several months ago, and near the end of the evening, so they started getting rushed.

You get the same thing at the the one down the road as well. Sandy is older (and older now than when I saw her last), but always kept the equipment in great shape. Showers in Indy are hard to find, and yeah, not as good as Orlando, or Danville.Any place in Indy that offers shower / sauna?

PussyHound6 9
02-17-22, 17:20
Any place in Indy that offers shower / sauna?Sweet's does.

PussyHound6 9
02-17-22, 17:27
First time posting, so please bear with me. Sweet's: Saw Candy a couple of weeks ago $200 total. Looks wise she was in the top 80% of all Asian MP's that that I have seen. Early to mid 30's. She gave me everything that I asked for. I can't say much on the actual massage, because her tease was too good for me.

PussyHound6 9
02-17-22, 18:10
I have visited this place three times. Love Julia. About 6. 5 on the Asian scale, mid 30's to early 40. She gives a good hard massage (that's what I asked for). Lasted about 40 minuets, before tease really started. By then I had my butt up in the air giving her full access. She is good at it. At the flip, no negotiations, just started rubbing johnny. I gave her the universal sign for BJ / FS, short negotiation to $140 + 60 HR fee. She slipped off what she was wearing and started with her mouth. I had her hop up on my face (who doesn't love the taste / smell of a washed twat)? That went on for a few minutes, but was not doing it for me (early 60's). Ten years before and I would have had her uvula ringing from my spunk shooting past it. So I had her turn around and indicated that she jump on. Well she did and with no condom! The feel was "Oh my god". She kept riding me until I gave it all to her. Nice clean up and a little post rub down. About an hour and ten minuets. She was good and I have since been back to see her another time, no negotiation, she knew what I wanted and trusted me to pay her the same as the last time. The other girl Jenny is just a little older and about 6 on the Asian scale. I only got her, because Julia was busy. She gave the same service at the same price, with just a little bit more negotiation. She did want condom, but when that was not doing it for me, she took it off and rode me that way. I was still not feeling it, so the session went over. She really wanted me to have a good time, but eventually I just had to stop. She was a little disappointed. But not as much as me! LOL I have noticed that with some of the Asians in the 30's and up really want their customers to cum, enough so that they will take the condom off and finish as God intended. One time at Sweet's, I negotiated BBJ, but the gal just jumped up and slid me in. That gave me shivers all the way to my balls. A couple of bounces up and down and I was done.

EddieVanHalen
02-17-22, 18:11
This place is still a rip off and a tease. They start with one girl, giving a teasing massage. Half way through another one comes in and then they upsell you the whole time and you leave with blue balls anyway. No thanks.

PussyHound6 9
02-17-22, 18:19
When they first start the tease, I put my ass up in the air as far as I can get it, just praying that they will tease my butt crack and hole, and then slowly dribble some more oil down my crack. Once they have it good and oiled, I want them to run their figure slowly up and down my crack, stopping every so often to put some pressure on my asshole and even gently slipping it in up to a knuckle a couple of time. I have never asked them to do it while my butt is up and I am on all fours, but I so want them to do it. I have had them do it after the turn, but not before. Anyone had any luck getting them to do on their own before the turn? If so, how?.

PussyHound6 9
02-17-22, 20:03
First time posting, so please bear with me. Sweet's: Saw Candy a couple of weeks ago $220 total. Looks wise she was in the top 80% of all Asian MP's that that I have seen. Early to mid 30's. She gave me everything that I asked for. I can't say much on the actual massage, because her tease was too good for me.Sorry, hit the upload button on accident. On the flip, she wanted just a little more than the 200, so coughed up another 20. I wanted to 69, but she hoped up on old junior (no condom) and road until I was done. She was very good. Ready for her to come back. I have been to Sweet's well over a dozen times and never really been disappointed. There was one skinny gal (Apple?) that was disappointing. Most of the time I go there, I get a good hard massage before the flip.

JustMe2489
02-17-22, 23:07
When I went there were 2 cars and mine was the third. (Tuesday) but I think I was the only monger there. Red VW and I forget the other.

6 for an hour and tipped the same because the massage was good. Service was standard. May get better but I prefer FS 6 blocks south.6 blocks South? Are you talking about Black Peony?

Fav6977
02-17-22, 23:24
Sweet has a shower but does not have a sauna (unless it has been installed in the past 3 weeks).

Sweet's does.

BaseballBatBob
02-18-22, 01:21
Curious if there are any non-Asian MPs out there in the Indianapolis (preferably north of the city) area? Anyone know of a place or provider at a place; if so feel free to DM me or reply. .

Neyiak
02-18-22, 06:45
When they first start the tease, I put my ass up in the air as far as I can get it, just praying that they will tease my butt crack and hole, and then slowly dribble some more oil down my crack. Once they have it good and oiled, I want them to run their figure slowly up and down my crack, stopping every so often to put some pressure on my asshole and even gently slipping it in up to a knuckle a couple of time. I have never asked them to do it while my butt is up and I am on all fours, but I so want them to do it. I have had them do it after the turn, but not before. Anyone had any luck getting them to do on their own before the turn? If so, how?.It's simple: ask them to do it. I know it feels great when it comes without asking, but we're all recreating our first time. I noticed that the majority of my visits are attempts to recreate my first visit. It happened a few years ago, and it was unexpected. I went to the closest parlor to get a regular massage as I was depressed and bored. I'd heard of HE, but the place appeared to be legitimate. I laid down in my shorts. She began caressing my back, proceeded down, and asked if I was cool with taking off my shorts. When I replied yes, my heart rate went up and I felt an adrenaline rush. She continued with what we recognize now as the the regular teasing routine. It was entirely unfamiliar experience to me. Every time she lightly caressed my crack or balls, it felt orgasmic. I flipped and she started the negotiation. She ripped me off ($150) for HE. I thought it was a big deal, I agreed immediately. Since then, I go to different places, hoping to recreate that experience. Sometimes I go to legitimate places, lay down bare back, hoping I'll convert the masseuse to this path. I need professional help hahah.

IndyGoGuy
02-18-22, 10:19
Curious if there are any non-Asian MPs out there in the Indianapolis (preferably north of the city) area? Anyone know of a place or provider at a place; if so feel free to DM me or reply. .Probably 317 HH, there is one in Cicero also I believe that might offer more.

Dnims
02-18-22, 10:28
Keystone Ct.

6 blocks South? Are you talking about Black Peony?

Inc007
02-18-22, 10:36
Curious if there are any non-Asian MPs out there in the Indianapolis (preferably north of the city) area? Anyone know of a place or provider at a place; if so feel free to DM me or reply. .Luna Lounge opened up in Noblesville; I have not gone yet, but chatted via text. Has potential.

TigerDrum69
02-18-22, 10:40
The other day I went to go see a movie at the AMC but when I went into the theater the entire staff looked like they were in the 50's+. I must have gone on "hire a senior" day or something. I figured if I was that surprised by the people I didn't want to risk the movie also not being not what I hoped for so I moved along to find something else to do. Ate at a tasty Pho place very nearby and called it a day. Bizarre afternoon.

I'm thinking of maybe trying out the night life scene in So-Bro. I've heard good things about the area but I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. Is there any HOPE for a guy to find LOVE in this city with someone who's Under 40? I don't think the cougars out there could keep up with me.

Thanks friends!

Rls0179
02-18-22, 10:51
So there seems to be some confusion going on between Black Peony and Black Rose. Rub map calles the one on east 71st Peony which is referred to on here as Black Peony. The one on Keystone CT is called Black Rose on Rub Map so it is leading to some not knowing which you are referring to. Not sure which is better or if it matters but I do know it seems less conspicuous at Keystone ct during the day, lots of people around east 71st street businesses in that complex.

Jeast72
02-18-22, 11:43
So there seems to be some confusion going on between Black Peony and Black Rose. Rub map calles the one on east 71st Peony which is referred to on here as Black Peony. The one on Keystone CT is called Black Rose on Rub Map so it is leading to some not knowing which you are referring to. Not sure which is better or if it matters but I do know it seems less conspicuous at Keystone ct during the day, lots of people around east 71st street businesses in that complex.I might have missed something but I've never seen Peony on 71st referred to as "Black Peony ". Black Peony is the actual name of the place on Keystone Ct but someone dubbed it "Black Rose" on Rub Maps for some reason. Both refer to the same place. I can't remember seeing any posts about the place on 71st for quite some time.

PussyHound6 9
02-18-22, 11:54
I been to Love Hope twice. The girls there are mid 7's on the Asian scale. Early to mid 30's (my estimate). Massages are OK, no push there and then over there. Real massages or at least the hard ones are. Standard 40/60 rates. Only received HE and was able to touch, but not underneath. It's been about 5/6 weeks since I went, so maybe the menu has opened up. The place is hard to find. I spent a good 15 minutes looking for it. This was just a week or so after they opened up and before someone gave better directions. I think the first person who brought it up, said across the street from the VP. That's what threw me off. It is 'right' next to the VP on the same corner.

JohnGuest
02-18-22, 13:09
The other day I went to go see a movie at the AMC but when I went into the theater the entire staff looked like they were in the 50's+. I must have gone on "hire a senior" day or something. I figured if I was that surprised by the people I didn't want to risk the movie also not being not what I hoped for so I moved along to find something else to do. Ate at a tasty Pho place very nearby and called it a day. Bizarre afternoon.

I'm thinking of maybe trying out the night life scene in So-Bro. I've heard good things about the area but I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. Is there any HOPE for a guy to find LOVE in this city with someone who's Under 40? I don't think the cougars out there could keep up with me.

Thanks friends!If you're talking about the spa in the strip mall with Amber Indian at the far end and AMC in sight across 86th, I'm a bit confused. I was there Wednesday, three masseuses. Linda, who I've seen on occasion over the years at another spa or two. She's a bit on the attractive side, about 30-35. Annie, who is short and IS getting on. Nice lady! They have a new quite attractive lady named Summer. I think she's 25. Strong hands. Perfect bod, better than average English for simple conversation. Ask for Summer if you like a massage from young attractive lady.

JohnGuest.

Mitch2370
02-18-22, 13:16
Another amazing one hour session with Julia at relax on Kentucky Avenue I visit three or four other shops each month looking for the best massage I can find and still today she is the best deep tissue massage I can find anywhere along with a full menu absolutely amazing massage I feel like I'm on Cloud 9.

Jeast72
02-18-22, 13:18
If you're talking about the spa in the strip mall with Amber Indian at the far end and AMC in sight across 86th, I'm a bit confused. I was there Wednesday, three masseuses. Linda, who I've seen on occasion over the years at another spa or two. She's a bit on the attractive side, about 30-35. Annie, who is short and IS getting on. Nice lady! They have a new quite attractive lady named Summer. I think she's 25. Strong hands. Perfect bod, better than average English for simple conversation. Ask for Summer if you like a massage from young attractive lady.

JohnGuest.Pretty sure he's talking about the one in the strip mall on the north side of 86th, directly in front of and facing the theater (yes, it's in the back side of the strip mall facing away from 86th). The one you’re thinking of is Cozy Spa. The other just has a sign that says “Spa”.

Bubbler99
02-18-22, 18:25
Have you encountered increased pricing lately? Rumor is that some places are now charging 45/65 or 50/70.

PussyHound6 9
02-18-22, 18:52
Another amazing one hour session with Julia at relax on Kentucky Avenue I visit three or four other shops each month looking for the best massage I can find and still today she is the best deep tissue massage I can find anywhere along with a full menu absolutely amazing massage I feel like I'm on Cloud 9.I went there this afternoon to see her. She does give a good massage. My only problem with her is that during the FS (vagina and anal), she slows down or stops right when I am getting ready to shoot. This occurred today and the last time I went. Left frustrated. Wanted immediately to go to Sweet's, but with traffic by the time I got there, I had time to reflect on all the money have have spent in the last year on this hobby. Went on home.

PussyHound6 9
02-18-22, 19:02
I have visited this place three times. Love Julia. About 6. 5 on the Asian scale, mid 30's to early 40. She gives a good hard massage (that's what I asked for). Lasted about 40 minuets, before tease really started. By then I had my butt up in the air giving her full access. She is good at it. At the flip, no negotiations, just started rubbing johnny. I gave her the universal sign for BJ / FS, short negotiation to $140 + 60 HR fee. She slipped off what she was wearing and started with her mouth. I had her hop up on my face (who doesn't love the taste / smell of a washed twat)? That went on for a few minutes, but was not doing it for me (early 60's). Ten years before and I would have had her uvula ringing from my spunk shooting past it. So I had her turn around and indicated that she jump on. Well she did and with no condom! The feel was "Oh my god". She kept riding me until I gave it all to her. Nice clean up and a little post rub down. About an hour and ten minuets. She was good and I have since been back to see her another time, no negotiation, she knew what I wanted and trusted me to pay her the same as the last time. The other girl Jenny is just a little older and about 6 on the Asian scale. I only got her, because Julia was busy. She gave the same service at the same price, with just a little bit more negotiation. She did want condom, but when that was not doing it for me, she took it off and rode me that way. I was still not feeling it, so the session went over. She really wanted me to have a good time, but eventually I just had to stop. She was a little disappointed. But not as much as me! LOL I have noticed that with some of the Asians in the 30's and up really want their customers to cum, enough so that they will take the condom off and finish as God intended. One time at Sweet's, I negotiated BBJ, but the gal just jumped up and slid me in. That gave me shivers all the way to my balls. A couple of bounces up and down and I was done.Went again today. Got Julia again. Was there specifically because someone said she will do anal. I thought she would, but was not sure. Well she did, but I don't think she likes it. She did not really open herself up much. I want to see my dick going in and out. Between the dark room and her semi-open legs, it just did not work for me. I also wanted to revise my age and looks for both her and Wendy. Knock off. 5 on the looks and add another 5 years to the ages.

JustMe2489
02-18-22, 21:12
So there seems to be some confusion going on between Black Peony and Black Rose. Rub map calles the one on east 71st Peony which is referred to on here as Black Peony. The one on Keystone CT is called Black Rose on Rub Map so it is leading to some not knowing which you are referring to. Not sure which is better or if it matters but I do know it seems less conspicuous at Keystone ct during the day, lots of people around east 71st street businesses in that complex.I don't use Rub Maps so I have no idea what they call what. Using Google there are 2 Peony Spas.

1) The one on Keystone Ct is on Google as Black Peony. They even have a website. Googling Black Rose also links to the Black Peony Spa on Keystone Ct.

2) The one on 71st Googles as Peony Massage Therapy. No website.

As far as what people call what here. I know several (including myself) who have called the one on Keystone Ct Black Peony and Black Rose. Looks like people may need to be more clear about which one they are talking about.

Dnims
02-18-22, 21:17
Or just call it Keystone Ct as I did originally. LOL.

I don't use Rub Maps so I have no idea what they call what. Using Google there are 2 Peony Spas.

1) The one on Keystone Ct is on Google as Black Peony. They even have a website. Googling Black Rose also links to the Black Peony Spa on Keystone Ct.

2) The one on 71st Googles as Peony Massage Therapy. No website.

As far as what people call what here. I know several (including myself) who have called the one on Keystone Ct Black Peony and Black Rose. Looks like people may need to be more clear about which one they are talking about.

BeanTowner78
02-18-22, 22:29
Never had a four hands massage and thinking of trying one this weekend.

Would assume you "tip" both ladies the same amount if HE, but what if it turns into FS.

Between age (almost 70) and prostate cancer, I only good for one pop. Obviously tip the one the FS amount, but do you tip the other the HE amount.

Thanks.

IrishGuy11
02-18-22, 22:51

Would assume you "tip" both ladies the same amount if HE, but what if it turns into FS.

Between age (almost 70) and prostate cancer, I only good for one pop. Obviously tip the one the FS amount, but do you tip the other the HE amount.

Thanks.In my experience, four hand rarely involves FS. And in most places you need to reserve ahead of time. Usually I find that you need to go solo first and then ask for it, or schedule ahead for the next time. I had a good experience the last time with 4 hand at Peony (71st not keystone court) with Amy and Wendy. Not sure if either is still there.

You should expect to just pay double what you would for one, plus extra if it's more than standard activities. So that means double what they charge for an hour, plus normal tip x 2.

If anything more happens, again double. They work as a team.

IrishGuy11
02-18-22, 22:56
I been to Love Hope twice. The girls there are mid 7's on the Asian scale. Early to mid 30's (my estimate). Massages are OK, no push there and then over there. Real massages or at least the hard ones are. Standard 40/60 rates. Only received HE and was able to touch, but not underneath. It's been about 5/6 weeks since I went, so maybe the menu has opened up. The place is hard to find. I spent a good 15 minutes looking for it. This was just a week or so after they opened up and before someone gave better directions. I think the first person who brought it up, said across the street from the VP. That's what threw me off. It is 'right' next to the VP on the same corner.I can't believe anyone would find it hard locate. The wall of the building has a fricking sign painted on it Lovehope. I give up.

PussyHound6 9
02-18-22, 23:30
I can't believe anyone would find it hard locate. The wall of the building has a fricking sign painted on it Lovehope. I give up.Like I said, I was there within the first week or two that it opened. The person who first reported on the place did not name the place and he said it was opposite the VP. I was NOT looking for a place RIGHT next to the VP and I don't think it had a sign painted at that point, just an lit Open sign. Eventually I spotted the Open sign, and said what the hell, I will walk in there and claim ignorance if it is not the massage place. When I walked in I spotted two Asian girls chatting behind the half wall with glass.

Neyiak
02-19-22, 00:40
Probably 317 HH, there is one in Cicero also I believe that might offer more.Where in Cicero?

Jjbee62
02-19-22, 02:01
Have you encountered increased pricing lately? Rumor is that some places are now charging 45/65 or 50/70.Some places have been charging 50/70 for years.

ManWithPants
02-19-22, 09:15
Have you encountered increased pricing lately? Rumor is that some places are now charging 45/65 or 50/70.Many of them have started charging 50/70.

Farmer60
02-19-22, 11:22

Thanks.I have had four hand full service many times I am also only good for only one pop but I still fk them both so I double what I would for one and just lay it on the table and let them divide it how ever they want.

DixonBalls7
02-19-22, 18:15
I ventured up to LoveHope a few days ago and loved it! Standard service with an above-average massage (I'm a sucker for a good rubdown) and great teasing. Perhaps my favorite part, though, was the cleanliness and general aesthetic of the room! The place (even the restroom) was clean, the room was warm, the massage table was nice and soft, and the lighting was pleasant. One of only two places I found that are that generally comfortable in town. I'm not sure if the menu would open with repeats, but OTC and a little UTC was had, and I will most certainly repeat!

IndyGoGuy
02-20-22, 13:53
Where in Cicero?They moved to Noblesvile. Luna Lounge Spa I think is the name.

Wwalker
02-20-22, 18:36
They moved to Noblesvile. Luna Lounge Spa I think is the name.I live in the area and did a drive by scouting today. It is right next door to a Subway Shop located at Carrigan and Little Chicago Rd. Sign above it reads Coming Soon but the lights were on and I saw a note on the window that said "be back at 1:30 - walk-ins welcome". So I'm guessing it maybe Open yet they are still in the move in process. I think it also said Hair Salon and Massage. So there you go. Cheers!

DuggerJug
02-21-22, 08:47
I have had four hand full service many times I am also only good for only one pop but I still fk them both so I double what I would for one and just lay it on the table and let them divide it how ever they want.It's been a quest of mine to get 4 hand FS. Where did you go for this if I may ask?

Bush Wacker
02-21-22, 14:21
It's been a quest of mine to get 4 hand FS. Where did you go for this if I may ask?All the usual FS stores will give you 4 hand FS, if they're not busy. But don't expect much of a massage. Maybe just a few minutes to get warmed up.

Jjbee62
02-21-22, 14:31
It's been a quest of mine to get 4 hand FS. Where did you go for this if I may ask?Mountain Aire used to provide this, but I haven't been in 2 years and didn't take it the last time offered. It might be possible at Monica, if you get there early enough.

Farmer60
02-21-22, 15:25
It's been a quest of mine to get 4 hand FS. Where did you go for this if I may ask?The most recent ones have been at Sweets and Kentucky Ave.

BaseballBatBob
02-21-22, 19:33
Any mt recommendations for Lovehope?.

DuggerJug
02-22-22, 08:51
Stopped by relax because I was on the east side. Amy said it was only her second day there. Cute face. Perky nips. A little mileage round the middle. Decent massage with early flip and then onto FS. Good time. Enthusiastic. Very GFE. A more relaxing massage after to finish the hour. Recommend.

Couster
02-22-22, 13:34
Had a mixed reaction to my visit to my visit to Relaxation Spa on Kentucky Ave. I think she said she was Julia, but when I asked if she were, she frowned and said something to whomever was in the other room. She said "yes" eventually – but was very offhand, so that I was not sure.

Whoever provided the massage, she gave one of the best massages I have experienced in Indianapolis as reported. However, on the flip, while willing, she shushed me from making any noise and would not allow UTC on her top. She was very pleasant, and I would return for a massage, but that is all.

Jeast72
02-22-22, 13:49
Had a mixed reaction to my visit to my visit to Relaxation Spa on Kentucky Ave. I think she said she was Julia, but when I asked if she were, she frowned and said something to whomever was in the other room. She said "yes" eventually but was very offhand, so that I was not sure.

Whoever provided the massage, she gave one of the best massages I have experienced in Indianapolis as reported. However, on the flip, while willing, she shushed me from making any noise and would not allow UTC on her top. She was very pleasant, and I would return for a massage, but that is all.Guys, when you ask the name before the massage it tells them you haven't been to see them before and makes them cautious. If you can't identify them by description, just roll with it and ask at the end to see if you got the right girl. If not the right one, ask for the other girl next time.

TehdRummane
02-22-22, 15:42
I have been to see Dominca a couple of times now. I opted to go for the $100 sensual massage session for 30 min each time. She starts the session top less (huge naturals) with you being facedown. That leads to some tease, not a lot, followed by standard finish and Russian on request. It's a good time if you are into big boobs. She is attractive. Seems like that is the extent of the fun. You can opt for a nuru session, for much more $. Wondering if anyone has tried going for the more in depth session and can comment. Anything over a L1 been had by anyone else?

Neyiak
02-22-22, 16:10
Can someone please send me the Love Hope direction? I was lost today.

IndyGoGuy
02-22-22, 16:11
I have been to see Dominca a couple of times now. I opted to go for the $100 sensual massage session for 30 min each time. She starts the session top less (huge naturals) with you being facedown. That leads to some tease, not a lot, followed by standard finish and Russian on request. It's a good time if you are into big boobs. She is attractive. Seems like that is the extent of the fun. You can opt for a nuru session, for much more $. Wondering if anyone has tried going for the more in depth session and can comment. Anything over a L1 been had by anyone else?My experience is lame massage if you can call it that. Very big girl for my taste. Very uptight and money minded and not service oriented. Saw her once and even paid for nuru but money wasted.

ManWithPants
02-22-22, 19:55
Guys, when you ask the name before the massage it tells them you haven't been to see them before and makes them cautious. If you can't identify them by description, just roll with it and ask at the end to see if you got the right girl. If not the right one, ask for the other girl next time.Is this even true? I've never ask women their name in these places, but I haven't been treated suspiciously due to being new in years. Many times I've been asked if I've been there before, I said no, and they still treat me well and give me extras.

ChipRock
02-22-22, 19:57
Can someone please send me the Love Hope direction? I was lost today.Start in Broadripple and drive east on Broadripple. If you miss the 20 ft high billboard sign saying Love Hope you should not be driving with those Coke bottle eyeglasses.

Between a gas station and a post WWII metal house. Those houses are pretty neat. I have seen three in the area.

Jeast72
02-22-22, 20:56
Is this even true? I've never ask women their name in these places, but I haven't been treated suspiciously due to being new in years. Many times I've been asked if I've been there before, I said no, and they still treat me well and give me extras.They're more suspicious now about customers talking online. If you seem to be looking for a specific girl you haven't seen before, they assume you heard about them online. If you read about them online, they expect you'll post about them also. Over the past couple years I've been seeing this attitude more and more.

TheDoc147
02-22-22, 22:04
Start in Broadripple and drive east on Broadripple. If you miss the 20 ft high billboard sign saying Love Hope you should not be driving with those Coke bottle eyeglasses.

Between a gas station and a post WWII metal house. Those houses are pretty neat. I have seen three in the area.Holy Blind Spot Batman! I've never been there (yet), but without looking for it, the place sticks out like a sore thumb! Next to VP, 62nd & Evanston, South side of the street, HUGE words on the west side of the building "Love Hope". I get it, you're probably just looking for the barely visible "massage" sing in the front window and you missed it. It's there too.

I know a really good optometrist if you need a referral, brother Monger! Happy Hunting.

TheBlindman
02-23-22, 09:19
They're more suspicious now about customers talking online. If you seem to be looking for a specific girl you haven't seen before, they assume you heard about them online. If you read about them online, they expect you'll post about them also. Over the past couple years I've been seeing this attitude more and more.I always ask the name of the person who meets me at the door unless I already know them. I ask if they be the one doing the massage if I have not met them before. I will use their name in any communication during the massage. It is a way of being a little more engaging and will help them remember you if you want a repeat visit.