PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223

YellaPerch
04-01-17, 13:26
Hit the loops yesterday after work and found a cute little spinner on payson. Made the scoop and headed to Pierre's. Told me that her name was Chelsea. About 5 foot tall maybe 100 lbs. Short brown hair covered with a white ski hat. Anyways get the room and settle on standard for half and half. BBBJ skills were OK but stopped as soon as she thought I was ready. Said no to cg. So moved on to missionary, she was really tight. And I'm not big. Finally got it stuffed in and pounded it till I filled her like a donut. Cleaned up and dropped her off where I found her. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

SnowBro
04-01-17, 15:29
I am new to this area and I will really appreciate anyone who can give me some tips about where and when I can find some good SW; what is the standard rate here.

AceKing88
04-01-17, 16:39
Cute head mistress of Conkling stabbed by date. Sweetie gone too soon.Word on the street the monger was on foot patrol still in the area she passed away right there in the alley very tragic she was cool I never had any problems with her. Rip.

DirtyOlePerv
04-02-17, 02:52
WW, CB, B, and SA drive.

A few of the same regular faces but WW had several new WSW out and about. Very young and a couple thin and about 3 athletic. Thick built.

Everytime I circled back around, they were gone.

Will be back hunting Sunday evening.

Cls9637
04-02-17, 07:24
I saw Lailah last week. As always, a great time was had. She really needs to gain back some of the weight she lost. She says she used to weigh around two hundred and fifty pounds. But she is still fun and quite playful. She was excited about the new pictures being posted because she has mostly stopped picking at her face and she wanted everyone to see it.

Lailah provides most anything you want. She has those hot DSL's and can really put them to good use. Nothing like having her look at me with her pretty eyes while she licking up the cum! All three inputs are on the menu for the asking. She still has no phone but can be found at all kinds of different hours around Wilkens, anywhere from the circle up to Payson and over as far as McHenry.

Wyghost
04-02-17, 07:41
I saw Lailah last week. As always, a great time was had. She really needs to gain back some of the weight she lost. She says she used to weigh around two hundred and fifty pounds. But she is still fun and quite playful. She was excited about the new pictures being posted because she has mostly stopped picking at her face and she wanted everyone to see it.

Lailah provides most anything you want. She has those hot DSL's and can really put them to good use. Nothing like having her look at me with her pretty eyes while she licking up the cum! All three inputs are on the menu for the asking. She still has no phone but can be found at all kinds of different hours around Wilkens, anywhere from the circle up to Payson and over as far as McHenry.Going to make the trip there, and thank you guys for the great posts, have miles for free flight, and rental car, just have to get the time. Will need help when I get there, keep up the good work, and thanks for the posts.

LibidoLuvr
04-02-17, 11:59
Haven't posted anything awhile. Mainly cause I haven't been mongering alot lately. Due to LE being all over the place and girls haven't really been out much. Well any that I would be interested in seeing. So I went out latrs to watch the game. Took a criuse thru WW. To see what was out nothing. Completely dead. Until I got to millington and saw a cute little spinner on the corner. Made the scoop. First I thought it was another blonde heather, but she said her name was Lori. But she knew heather and that they lived together. Anyway she got in went to my spot. Standard fee. BBBJ. Which was awesome good tech. Moaning as she sucked and licked. Then put her on her back for some mish. Nice wet jiucy box. She was really into it. Moaning some dirty talking. Afterwards. Clean up and droppped back off. Would definely repeat. She also said they do doubles. Have to check that out.

Be safe fellas.

Member #5461
04-02-17, 16:03
I ran into my old friend Julie. She always down for a good time and it was a pleasant way to spend a rainy afternoon. Her BBBJ is awesome with plenty of suction and her ass is big and firm. And can take a serious pounding same goes for her snug twat. I will be ringing her up again soon!

GoodTimes15
04-02-17, 19:04
Just moved here from the west coast would really appreciate any tips on SW's and quality BP girls.

Thanks.

NiteTimer
04-02-17, 22:57
I ran into my old friend Julie. She always down for a good time and it was a pleasant way to spend a rainy afternoon. Her BBBJ is awesome with plenty of suction and her ass is big and firm. And can take a serious pounding same goes for her snug twat. I will be ringing her up again soon!Haven't done that in a while. Looks like fun.

Loomy
04-02-17, 23:29
I have not seen her out in a long time. I hope it was due to the cold, and I had hope the warm weather would bring her out of hibernation. Anybody?

LightSabers
04-03-17, 01:09
Picked her up in MP, got me with the cash and dash. She's short, with dark long hair. It was my second time dating her, this after she told me she wouldn't cash and dash the first time.

Jakker
04-03-17, 01:09
It's most likely the browser, not computer. For some reason, it does not play on Chrome for me from that site, but it does on Firefox, IE, Safari.Google Chrome configuration.

Type.

About: plugins.

Into the address bar and press Enter.

This will bring up a page of information about all the plug-ins currently configured within Google Chrome.

Look for any entries in the list such as Adobe Flash Player, or Shockwave Flash and enable.

WirelessWizard
04-03-17, 07:09
I ran into my old friend Julie. She always down for a good time and it was a pleasant way to spend a rainy afternoon. Her BBBJ is awesome with plenty of suction and her ass is big and firm. And can take a serious pounding same goes for her snug twat. I will be ringing her up again soon!Does she have digits? Can you share / trade?

GroundHound
04-03-17, 09:41
Stopped and picked up Ce Ce in the deluge on Friday. Tight mix spinner, she was hiding under an awning trying unsuccessfully stay dry. Drove to my spot and paid normal tuition for mic work. Not enthusiastic but got the job done. Would prob repeat if I saw her again and timing was right.

Skipper633
04-03-17, 10:39
I ran into my old friend Julie. She always down for a good time and it was a pleasant way to spend a rainy afternoon. Her BBBJ is awesome with plenty of suction and her ass is big and firm. And can take a serious pounding same goes for her snug twat. I will be ringing her up again soon!Is this the redhead spinner from Pasadena?

PellyMason
04-03-17, 11:11
Picked her up in MP, got me with the cash and dash. She's short, with dark long hair. It was my second time dating her, this after she told me she wouldn't cash and dash the first time.Sorry you got burned. She's big into the upsell, even taking time out in middle of a BJ to ask for more. After my first date with she called to see if we could meet. I couldn't so she asked if I would wire the money to her. LOL.

BigPappay
04-03-17, 12:31
Does any know if Mary still sells her twat off her stoop on Fairhaven? Haven't tapped that stanky cooch in a bit! Ran several loops this morning between 0900-1100 in the CB / BP areas and literally not any SW's out. Well only two old hags I won't even classify as SW's. Go O's!!

Member #5461
04-03-17, 14:05
Greetings follow mongers, Due to one among us who has some personal issues with me. I have requested that Julies pics be removed. Dude and you know who you are. Please get a life.

Member #5461
04-03-17, 14:07
Does she have digits? Can you share / trade?Sure. Pm me.

El Capitan
04-03-17, 14:53
Can you pass along some info on this one, love that she is not camera shy?

http://www.ccptube.com/video/795/that-phat-ass.html

JanusCanal84
04-03-17, 16:07
Met this MILF on Wilkins / Pulaski by the court looking proper naughty. 30 yr old spinner body with long blonde hair and pierce on her cheek. Took this bird to my spot and we got down to business. Her snatch was nice and clean and too good I couldn't resist. Gave her a proper shag all for 40 quid. She gave me digits but her batteries were dead I tried calling again but no answer.

LovinLife33
04-03-17, 19:40
Greetings follow mongers, Due to one among us who has some personal issues with me. I have requested that Julies pics be removed. Dude and you know who you are. Please get a life.Can I get Julie's number? PM me please!

Alty100
04-03-17, 20:00
Thanks to you great mongers I finally found the loop! Encountered a decent looking brunette off de soto. She was a bit heavier than my taste but didn't come across as strung out. Found a spot and went for a BBBJCIM. Mic skills were impressive and it didn't take long. Missed the name as I'm not from here and found myself driving down a one way street and was focused on getting out of there. Thanks for the info fellas.

Old Chinese Guy
04-03-17, 20:31
I thought I'd wait a few days before I posted to see if she would make things right but since...Just to provide an update, we have been in touch and worked it out. Got her stuff back to her and she made it up to me. As some of the other posts have said, she really is a good person who's intelligent and can hold a decent conversation but when she's on medication, she does things she would not otherwise do. The one thing that is good about posting is that it allows us to vent and I actually do not have a problem with girls we post about knowing about the Forum and reading what we post because in this case, it did help resolve the issue between her and I.

Truhersheyman
04-03-17, 21:04
I was out last week and ran into Tina. Didn't get to take part as I was omw somewhere. She has upgraded herself as she got her teeth fixed (might not be good for head) and let her hair grow out. She is not really in the game anymore as she is working now but does date from time to time for people she knows with all holes open and she loves to please. She's not on the circle anymore but around the area so if you know her and want to take part she is around just keep your eye out.

Skipper633
04-03-17, 21:27
Greetings follow mongers, Due to one among us who has some personal issues with me. I have requested that Julies pics be removed. Dude and you know who you are. Please get a life.Did I ask the wrong question? Or are you talking about someone else?

Happy One
04-03-17, 23:23
Greetings follow mongers, Due to one among us who has some personal issues with me. I have requested that Julies pics be removed. Dude and you know who you are. Please get a life.I thought they were very respectful, I would be hard pressed to pick her out if I saw her on the street. Your picts where a lot classier than most on here.

Its interesting little Brandy of CB has been out walking for dates LOL. She is always saying how she is not like the other girls out there and wants 60-80 a date. I guess her large date book must be shrinking but she must have slowed down on the pipe she has gained weight again. She does do a pretty good job but not enough to justify prices, there is better and cheaper as a lot of you seasoned mongers know. If your happy than go for it I don't spend your money.

I wish summer would get here, this last group of new girls that came 3 or 4 months ago are looking really sad now. Heaven looks like death waiting to happen.

To the monger who called me wanting to know who I was and how I got a girls number your laughable. Just because you bought here the phone don't mean you bought her, your funny man.

You guys getting a lot of calls lately? When it gets slow out or they are not feeling well, I get 3 or 4 of my lovelies calling me for help.

I have been seeing acouple new faces but they are not out enough to check them out.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Cls9637
04-04-17, 04:12
I have not seen her out in a long time. I hope it was due to the cold, and I had hope the warm weather would bring her out of hibernation. Anybody?She's fine. She's laying low and using her phone as often as she needs to. She's gradually getting away from her medication so only comes out to the circle when it's absolutely necessary.

WirelessWizard
04-04-17, 05:47
Sure. Pm me.It will not let me pruvate msg you it says you opted out to recieve them ir something so pm me or email me prince. Ofcncg gmail.

Member #5461
04-04-17, 05:55
Did I ask the wrong question? Or are you talking about someone else?It was not you.

Skrooge
04-04-17, 13:46
Been quiet dead in the area so haven't ventured out much since they have the unit on 5th and patapsco. Hooked up with dawn, shorter blonde chick, pulled to my friends spots and she sucked me dry. Definitly going to repeat. Number available for trade.

Aye bigpappy, is Mary the one with keloids on the face? If so, she is still on the porch selling.

BoloBellgrande
04-04-17, 13:49
I saw her today at her new old spot. She's doing well, and is working odd jobs here and there. If you have her # and would like to help her out, please call or text her.

LightSabers
04-04-17, 14:12
Sorry you got burned. She's big into the upsell, even taking time out in middle of a BJ to ask for more. After my first date with she called to see if we could meet. I couldn't so she asked if I would wire the money to her. LOL.Yeah, I'll be mindful to avoid her from now on. It was pissed once she dashed on me, sat in the car just shaking my head at my own stupidity. I drove around trying to find her but I just said fuck it and took it as my final loss. Instead of going home right after it, I made sure to find another SW just so I could maintain some dignity. Very much like Nikki, this SW I picked up in CB (I forget her name) demanded payment up front and this time I made sure not fall for that one. I told her that there's no point in paying her when she hasn't done her job yet, and she responded with "I always get paid upfront. " So I tell her that I was ripped off plenty of times already by women I paid upfront and, predictably, she replies by saying she can't be judged by all of the other women and blah blah blah. So I stick to my guns and put some extra 'man' into my voice and tell her: "Either you want to make this money, or I drop you back off where I found you. " She went silent for a few long seconds before I pulled the cash out, showed it to her, and put it on the dashboard; and then I told her that it's hers once she got the job done. She then nodded her head in silence and got to work.

I'm not a mean person by any stretch of the imagination and I never treat my dates with hostility, but my nights of getting ripped off are done. Altogether I've been gotten for over a hundred already, and combined with my bullshit parking and speeding fines, that's cash I would gladly have back.

Ever.

Sfrancis118
04-04-17, 14:59
I ran into my old friend Julie. She always down for a good time and it was a pleasant way to spend a rainy afternoon. Her BBBJ is awesome with plenty of suction and her ass is big and firm. And can take a serious pounding same goes for her snug twat. I will be ringing her up again soon!Hello TieEmTight,

Your email settings won't allow me to pm you. Would love to trade digits.

GroundHound
04-04-17, 15:01
Been quiet dead in the area so haven't ventured out much since they have the unit on 5th and patapsco. Hooked up with dawn, shorter blonde chick, pulled to my friends spots and she sucked me dry. Definitly going to repeat. Number available for trade.

Aye bigpappy, is Mary the one with keloids on the face? If so, she is still on the porch selling.Yes Mary is still on the stoop, but the keloids have been overtaking her nose. Could not indulge again.

Member #5461
04-04-17, 17:11
Hello TieEmTight,

Your email settings won't allow me to pm you. Would love to trade digits.I have changed the settings. PM me.

CaveMan9
04-05-17, 01:56
Yeah, I'll be mindful to avoid her from now on. It was pissed once she dashed on me, sat in the car just shaking my head at my own stupidity. I drove around trying to find her but I just said fuck it and took it as my final loss. Instead of going home right after it, I made sure to find another SW just so I could maintain some dignity. Very much like Nikki, this SW I picked up in CB (I forget her name) demanded payment up front and this time I made sure not fall for that one. I told her that there's no point in paying her when she hasn't done her job yet, and she responded with "I always get paid upfront. " So I tell her that I was ripped off plenty of times already by women I paid upfront and, predictably, she replies by saying she can't be judged by all of the other women and blah blah blah. So I stick to my guns and put some extra 'man' into my voice and tell her: "Either you want to make this money, or I drop you back off where I found you. " She went silent for a few long seconds before I pulled the cash out, showed it to her, and put it on the dashboard; and then I told her that it's hers once she got the job done. She then nodded her head in silence and got to work.

I'm not a mean person by any stretch of the imagination and I never treat my dates with hostility, but my nights of getting ripped off are done. Altogether I've been gotten for over a hundred already, and combined with my bullshit parking and speeding fines, that's cash I would gladly have back.

Ever.The ashtray works wonders. You can show it's legit. Close it back up until things are done. I learned that from a SW. It puts both sides at ease. It makes it so they can't just walk away but they at least know it's there for the "making".

Honey Butter
04-05-17, 02:34
Lots of girls out tonight, but I was being picky. Finally, as I was giving up and heading home, Mya appeared out of the darkness at Ramsay and Carey. Very cute brunette WSW in yoga pants (woohoo! Says she's 28 but she looks 19. Lots of tats but the body is petite and tight (5'2" 105 lbs) and pretty face. Huge lips. Doesn't seem to have a candy problem. Great conversation on the way to Tim's. Convincing DFK with a passionate BBBJ (lots of attention to the boys). Covered up and enjoyed more DFK & CG. I didn't last long. Asked about greek. She said maybe next time. Can't wait for that. Got the digits. Very sweet girl. Feel like this is payback for all those fruitless nights circling W / W.

Vega Wrap
04-05-17, 07:19
Anybody had Taylor in CB lately? Almost picked her yesterday but her attitude is good some days, terrible others. Figuring out if I should look for her later.

DirtyOlePerv
04-05-17, 11:17
Anybody had Taylor in CB lately? Almost picked her yesterday but her attitude is good some days, terrible others. Figuring out if I should look for her later.I was meeting up regularly every week until the attitude and demanding proceeded and got worse. Been avoiding her and haven't talked or fucked her in about 3 weeks now.

Will keep avoiding while there's plenty of newbs walking.

Vega Wrap
04-05-17, 11:35
I was meeting up regularly every week until the attitude and demanding proceeded and got worse. Been avoiding her and haven't talked or fucked her in about 3 weeks now.

Will keep avoiding while there's plenty of newbs walking.Too bad. She could be a 10 if her attitude was better. Done backdoor with her yet?

CaveMan9
04-05-17, 15:20
So this morning I text a girl I've known a few years now. Aka "Brooklyn" She walks on Conklin most of the time. 3/4 years ago she was an 11 on the SW scale. The years have taken there toll but she is still a solid 7/8. Last week she had pulled the goods out of me in a matter of minutes. Sloppy smooth soft BJ. This morning however I text at 430 show up at 5 and I sit and wait an hour <-- yes I said an hour. All the while 6 or 7 other girls are swarming my car like a pack of buzzards trying to feed. So after my 3rd text of I'm coming out right now and giving out all the change in the ashtray. I picked up "Gabby". The BJ was sub par at best. Barely nibbling on the tip, scraping teeth and complaining after 2 or 3 minutes. I felt like I was in a dentist chair clinching at every movement. I had her finish with a hand job as the prior wasn't going to work at all. Then of course the other starts texting " where you at? I'm here. I'm here. Did you really make me come out for nothing? " SMFH!! I wanted you and I Waited for you until I was about to be late for work. So ultimately I left more frustrated then when it all started.

Bigblacksnake8
04-05-17, 15:56
She's fine. She's laying low and using her phone as often as she needs to. She's gradually getting away from her medication so only comes out to the circle when it's absolutely necessary.Thats good because the last time I we met she needed a place to clean up and I let her. She spent quite a while trying to open up a vein. I don't get grossed out but it was almost a turnoff. But her great aditude made it all better.

I'm also jealous of how she used to look. I saw some old vids of from earlier in this thread, she looks way better with some meat on dem bones.

CowboysFan
04-05-17, 16:31
Anybody had Taylor in CB lately? Almost picked her yesterday but her attitude is good some days, terrible others. Figuring out if I should look for her later.She got lippy with me on the last date, so I have thrown in the towel. Although her cuteness does drawl me back in. I'm currently boycotting her. I don't know how she can hold a bf or a friend. Her attitude sucks and let's face it. Her BJ sucks. I hope none of you guys are kissing her cause I face fucked her every time to blow my load.

HeyShooter
04-05-17, 17:21
Hey Gentz, I've never done the SW scene. Seems pretty scary. I'm a suburb guy and always use the sites and adds to visit providers.

Recently I've had a huge urge to smash the back door but can't seem to find someone that can handle an above average size D. Having no luck from the sites, I thought I'd see if any of you fine gentz may be willing to steer me in the right direction.

Thanks and be safe.

Shooter Out!

AceKing88
04-05-17, 17:29
So this morning I text a girl I've known a few years now. Aka "Brooklyn" She walks on Conklin most of the time. 3/4 years ago she was an 11 on the SW scale. The years have taken there toll but she is still a solid 7/8. Last week she had pulled the goods out of me in a matter of minutes. Sloppy smooth soft BJ. This morning however I text at 430 show up at 5 and I sit and wait an hour <-- yes I said an hour. All the while 6 or 7 other girls are swarming my car like a pack of buzzards trying to feed. So after my 3rd text of I'm coming out right now and giving out all the change in the ashtray. I picked up "Gabby". The BJ was sub par at best. Barely nibbling on the tip, scraping teeth and complaining after 2 or 3 minutes. I felt like I was in a dentist chair clinching at every movement. I had her finish with a hand job as the prior wasn't going to work at all. Then of course the other starts texting " where you at? I'm here. I'm here. Did you really make me come out for nothing? " SMFH!! I wanted you and I Waited for you until I was about to be late for work. So ultimately I left more frustrated then when it all started.I have to agree with you on that dude. Brooklyn was very nice from looks to body in her performance was great as well. She looks absolutely terrible rite now very sad to see. Anybody could have gave you the Heads up on Gabby. She does a terrible job on purpose. I seen her on two occasions the 1st time was amazing. The second time not so much she said she's getting paid either way it doesn't matter, guys will still pay so if I could get paid with little effort at all that's what I'll do. She sits at the BP in cries for hours on in with the audacity to speak. As always be safe.

Hargow20
04-05-17, 17:52
I do that when negotiating for facials. I pay for BJ and put the rest on dashboard for the facial. I have had to many girls that saw they don't that in the past. There seem to be more scammers around so I pay half up front for BJ's as well.

Yeah, I'll be mindful to avoid her from now on. It was pissed once she dashed on me, sat in the car just shaking my head at my own stupidity. I drove around trying to find her but I just said fuck it and took it as my final loss. Instead of going home right after it, I made sure to find another SW just so I could maintain some dignity. Very much like Nikki, this SW I picked up in CB (I forget her name) demanded payment up front and this time I made sure not fall for that one. I told her that there's no point in paying her when she hasn't done her job yet, and she responded with "I always get paid upfront. " So I tell her that I was ripped off plenty of times already by women I paid upfront and, predictably, she replies by saying she can't be judged by all of the other women and blah blah blah. So I stick to my guns and put some extra 'man' into my voice and tell her: "Either you want to make this money, or I drop you back off where I found you. " She went silent for a few long seconds before I pulled the cash out, showed it to her, and put it on the dashboard; and then I told her that it's hers once she got the job done. She then nodded her head in silence and got to work.

Ever.

Traveling John #2
04-05-17, 18:49
She got lippy with me on the last date, so I have thrown in the towel. Although her cuteness does drawl me back in. I'm currently boycotting her. I don't know how she can hold a bf or a friend. Her attitude sucks and let's face it. Her BJ sucks. I hope none of you guys are kissing her cause I face fucked her every time to blow my load.I had a date with her a few weeks ago and her attitude is usually horrible, but the body and kitty is tight. I keep trying to get that back door but it is always too tight and I blast before I can get in. I watched her ***** out some dude who's phone she borrowed. She's just too cute to not go back to from time to time.

Darren Hammil
04-05-17, 19:56
Lots of girls out tonight, but I was being picky. Finally, as I was giving up and heading home, Mya appeared out of the darkness at Ramsay and Carey. Very cute brunette WSW in yoga pants (woohoo! Says she's 28 but she looks 19. Lots of tats but the body is petite and tight (5'2" 105 lbs) and pretty face. Huge lips. Doesn't seem to have a candy problem. Great conversation on the way to Tim's. Convincing DFK with a passionate BBBJ (lots of attention to the boys). Covered up and enjoyed more DFK & CG. I didn't last long. Asked about greek. She said maybe next time. Can't wait for that. Got the digits. Very sweet girl. Feel like this is payback for all those fruitless nights circling W / W.Picked her up couple weeks ago. Great attitude did n,t rush had to settle for car play and was rushed for time. She is a sweet heart treat her well I will repeat.

Laxxx
04-05-17, 21:08
This morning however I text at 430 show up at 5 and I sit and wait an hour <-- yes I said an hour.You waited an hour for a SW? The most I wait is 10 minutes, and that's it. If they are not there on time it shows they no concept of time and they may never show ala Amber / Anna.

Sleeping Bag
04-05-17, 22:53
Did the cruise BCP / WW / PP / DD around noon the other day. Dead. A handful of fuglies at best. Just as I was about to give up, saw a 4-5 ish. Standard stuff. Stay safe out there.

Peace.

DirtyOlePerv
04-05-17, 23:50
Too bad. She could be a 10 if her attitude was better. Done backdoor with her yet?Of course. Would get in her tiny booty almost every meeting. Last few times, she would start complaining and whining and I just told her to "Shut up and take it" and bang harder. Last time I dated her a few weeks ago, her cute starfish started looking like someone was repeatedly wearing it out daily.

CaveMan9
04-06-17, 01:24
You waited an hour for a SW? The most I wait is 10 minutes, and that's it. If they are not there on time it shows they no concept of time and they may never show ala Amber / Anna.Both my heads are hanging low in shame from that moment. Between me showing up 15 minutes early and then texting back and forth yeah it was an hour.

It wasn't her fault but I do know what happened. It was the elusive Ninja door knob remover wizard. Some of you other mongers may know of the creature I'm talking about. I've never seen him myself, but I'm sure he exists. He hides in hotel and house bathrooms across America only to torture these poor young woman. Once they close the door it strikes and causes the door knob to disappear causing a helpless woman to be trapped inside for however long it pleases. Some girls go mad staring into the mirror popping black heads and pimples only they can see. So sad. I know the girls are desperately trying to get out. I can often hear them fumbling in their purse for tools to somehow open the door and be free of the bathroom. So if any of you ever happen to get a glimpse of this fowl creature. Capture it. Better yet dispose of it all together so he can no longer torture these young women.

Peace brothers it's all in fun.

Vega Wrap
04-06-17, 06:25
Of course. Would get in her tiny booty almost every meeting. Last few times, she would start complaining and whining and I just told her to "Shut up and take it" and bang harder. Last time I dated her a few weeks ago, her cute starfish started looking like someone was repeatedly wearing it out daily.Think I might deal with her BS once more to stick it there.

Anybody know about the green hair by WW? Tried to get her yesterday but she wouldn't respond. Looked like she was on the way to another meeting.

Skipper633
04-06-17, 06:46
It was not you.Is this the spinner from the Glen Burnie / Pasadena area?

NiteTimer
04-06-17, 07:42
Thats good because the last time I we met she needed a place to clean up and I let her. She spent quite a while trying to open up a vein. I don't get grossed out but it was almost a turnoff. But her great aditude made it all better.

I'm also jealous of how she used to look. I saw some old vids of from earlier in this thread, she looks way better with some meat on dem bones.Musta caught her on a good night. I always run across her when the dick is killing her. Head game is good enough but can't seem to take it in the kitty. Glad she ok tho, nice girl.

ThroatPlunger
04-06-17, 13:06
Funniest thing a little bit ago. I was running into a Burger King on Route 1, and this girl who looked like she needed meds was outside smoking. Said that she was worried about getting stuck in the rain but that she had finally gotten someone to pick her up. She stayed at Tip Top last night with one monger. Another came up to grab pick her up while I was standing there smoking with her. She had obvious signs of use on her face and hands. I never get out during daylight to find any, so it was just a little funny to see her when I went to get lunch.

JanusCanal84
04-06-17, 13:16
Funniest thing a little bit ago. I was running into a Burger King on Route 1, and this girl who looked like she needed meds was outside smoking. Said that she was worried about getting stuck in the rain but that she had finally gotten someone to pick her up. She stayed at Tip Top last night with one monger. Another came up to grab pick her up while I was standing there smoking with her. She had obvious signs of use on her face and hands. I never get out during daylight to find any, so it was just a little funny to see her when I went to get lunch.How was the action during the rain today mate?

ThroatPlunger
04-06-17, 13:35
How was the action during the rain today mate?I was just out for a burger.

RookieMonger
04-06-17, 13:43
I was just out for a burger.A fur-burger? LMFAO.

Sorry bro, I couldn't resist.

Bigblacksnake8
04-06-17, 13:53
Musta caught her on a good night. I always run across her when the dick is killing her. Head game is good enough but can't seem to take it in the kitty. Glad she ok tho, nice girl.Yeah, she can't take the D well. Doggy I could only shove half in. She had the look of utter pain, but she tried. That part sucked. But I appreciate a good MC on the mic more than anything. She accidentally swallow some which made my day. For me a D in the mouth is worth 2 in the Bush.

Plus additudes a 10.

Just last month I picked up an Italian princess look like Ariana Grande, but her tude sucked. Only reason I still mess with her is she looks real good, not boney, and she only wanted half the tuition if I was quick. I think she's new to using the magic juice.

JanusCanal84
04-06-17, 14:02
I was just out for a burger.Yeah alright thanks mate.

JanusCanal84
04-06-17, 14:04
Think I might deal with her BS once more to stick it there.

Anybody know about the green hair by WW? Tried to get her yesterday but she wouldn't respond. Looked like she was on the way to another meeting.Is she full green hair or just a strip. I have seen her around the Salvation Army looking knackerd.

Klove48
04-06-17, 20:06
Met a young looking redhead chic named Ava down by the circle. Saw her once before. But couldn't get her attention. Anyone with info on this one.

NiteTimer
04-07-17, 08:07
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1593/the-queen.html

Happy One
04-07-17, 08:43
Met a young looking redhead chic named Ava down by the circle. Saw her once before. But couldn't get her attention. Anyone with info on this one.If you tell me was she tall, short, thin, heavy I will try to let you know.

Klove48
04-07-17, 12:29
If you tell me was she tall, short, thin, heavy I will try to let you know.Sorry, she is about 5'4" 130 lbs with almost burgony red hair. Attractive and young looking.

Vega Wrap
04-07-17, 12:55
Is she full green hair or just a strip. I have seen her around the Salvation Army looking knackerd.Full green. Good tits and ass. Ok face.

HeadHunter01
04-07-17, 16:08
For me a D in the mouth is worth 2 in the Bush.Lmao! Classic.

KentKassidy
04-07-17, 18:45
Shout out to the senior member who looked out and gave a regular member a shot. Appreciate it bro.

Raymond768
04-08-17, 09:47
Pretty girl. Kept asking for more money and rushed me. Any on have same problem with her?

Raymond768
04-08-17, 09:53
If you tell me was she tall, short, thin, heavy I will try to let you know.Rushed me and kept asking for more money. Smoked rock whole time. Pretty and nice body.

5'5" maybe.

Happy One
04-08-17, 11:04
Sorry, she is about 5'4" 130 lbs with almost burgony red hair. Attractive and young looking.Read my post few weeks ago. If she just got her meds, can be fun, but if she asks to stop and pickup rocks walk away. If you date her it won't be good it will be rushed.

JanusCanal84
04-08-17, 22:37
I saw this petite gem waggling her tail on the corner of Ramsey & Payson. She has a rocking body but her med use is absolutely diabolical. She started dozing off as we were on our way to my spot. Felt a little rushed but she did enough to get the job done.

PellyMason
04-09-17, 09:04
Margie is an attractive big brunette. Was around years ago. A little thinner now but still bottom heavy. BJ is meh. Attitude was ok until I said that I said I pulled over mistaking her for another girl. Wow. She launches into an over the top verbal assault on her competition. Couldn't get her out fast enough. Not hooked up right. Will not repeat.

CaveMan9
04-09-17, 12:00
I have to agree with you on that dude. Brooklyn was very nice from looks to body in her performance was great as well. She looks absolutely terrible rite now very sad to see. Anybody could have gave you the Heads up on Gabby. She does a terrible job on purpose. I seen her on two occasions the 1st time was amazing. The second time not so much she said she's getting paid either way it doesn't matter, guys will still pay so if I could get paid with little effort at all that's what I'll do. She sits at the BP in cries for hours on in with the audacity to speak. As always be safe.Rode through last night. Nothing good at all. I seen gabby the wood chipper right where she always is. I guess the idea of repeats never really crossed her mind with that mindset. Never again.

Did something happen to Brooklyn? Haven't seen her.

BoloBellgrande
04-09-17, 15:29
Well, I guess S Payson has become too hot at the moment. I didn't see the usual number of SW standing around last night. Heaven was out around the circle instead of Payson. Her legs look like stilts, and her face is so thin it looks like it's sloaping in on both sides and coming to a point at her mouth. Strangley though, it makes her lips look very pretty.

It seems like LE hangs around Payson more often. Be especially careful at the stop sign on Ashton street and Ramsey. If you don't stop and they see it, it's a excuse for them to harass you if you've been looping past them one too many times.

AceKing88
04-10-17, 03:23
Margie is an attractive big brunette. Was around years ago. A little thinner now but still bottom heavy. BJ is meh. Attitude was ok until I said that I said I pulled over mistaking her for another girl. Wow. She launches into an over the top verbal assault on her competition. Couldn't get her out fast enough. Not hooked up right. Will not repeat.She does have a nice rump Bro she gave me the digits they only worked for a day. She was fun.

BigPappay
04-10-17, 12:29
Circled CB / BP for an hour with the only decent safe SW out was RBF Bree. She's a really nice gal, just can't take the face when I'm sober. From the back she look halfway decent, then the truth comes out when she about faces. Saw Bmores finest have a fellow monger pulled over on Pontiac. Dude was out his vehicle pleading his case to this pretty female officer. Saw a cute brunette on Washburn, that I wouldn't have minded pulling the trigger, just too hot in that area.

P.S. With Easter upon us, the Rabbit appears to be stressed out. See Rant / Raves about his escapades. The Easter Bunny is getting no candy this year!

Bad Bad Boy
04-10-17, 13:04
What a great day for mongering. I called NATALIE, but got a not in service message, must be out of minutes. Hoping TO HOOK UP WITH HER AGAIN. AS I drove around the circle I saw a man passed out lying face down on the side walk. A policeman got out of his unmarked car to check him out as the rescue squad showed up, nothing like a little of excitement. Afterwards I drove over to Washington BLVD and spotted the girl with green hair and tats on her left bicep, not my type so I passed. The other girls did not appeal so I KEPT ON DRIVING. BBB.

Vega Wrap
04-10-17, 16:07
Met taylor this week. She used to be ok. Not anymore. Will not repeat again. Her attitude is worse than ever. Complaining bad service ad bad service. Nodded off too.

NiteTimer
04-10-17, 17:32
Well, I guess S Payson has become too hot at the moment. I didn't see the usual number of SW standing around last night. Heaven was out around the circle instead of Payson. Her legs look like stilts, and her face is so thin it looks like it's sloaping in on both sides and coming to a point at her mouth. Strangley though, it makes her lips look very pretty.

It seems like LE hangs around Payson more often. Be especially careful at the stop sign on Ashton street and Ramsey. If you don't stop and they see it, it's a excuse for them to harass you if you've been looping past them one too many times.They're pulling up ladies for questioning about bodies dropping around there lately. Couple girls found dead in bandos.

HardNubian
04-10-17, 21:40
Lots of girls out tonight, but I was being picky. Finally, as I was giving up and heading home, Mya appeared out of the darkness at Ramsay and Carey. Very cute brunette WSW in yoga pants (woohoo! Says she's 28 but she looks 19. Lots of tats but the body is petite and tight (5'2" 105 lbs) and pretty face. Huge lips. Doesn't seem to have a candy problem. Great conversation on the way to Tim's. Convincing DFK with a passionate BBBJ (lots of attention to the boys). Covered up and enjoyed more DFK & CG. I didn't last long. Asked about greek. She said maybe next time. Can't wait for that. Got the digits. Very sweet girl. Feel like this is payback for all those fruitless nights circling W / W.I also had an encounter with Maya. Very sweet. I saw her on Carey near the underpass. I stopped on Ramsey and scooped her up. Nice car BBJ. She didn't mess with the boys, but it didn't take away from the session. She let me fondle inside the pants, which made my session go much faster than I wanted. Well worth .3. Also gave me the digits.

Happy One
04-10-17, 22:08
What a great day for mongering. I called NATALIE, but got a not in service message, must be out of minutes. Hoping TO HOOK UP WITH HER AGAIN. AS I drove around the circle I saw a man passed out lying face down on the side walk. A policeman got out of his unmarked car to check him out as the rescue squad showed up, nothing like a little of excitement. Afterwards I drove over to Washington BLVD and spotted the girl with green hair and tats on her left bicep, not my type so I passed. The other girls did not appeal so I KEPT ON DRIVING. BBB.I saw Nat out this evening by the circle around 8;30 tonight, Have had that, done that so just kept going.

I am confused about Taylor and all the negative reports. I see her get pickup pretty damn quick when she walks Fairhaven and by a seasoned monger?

Several of the girls have watched mongers riding around Brooklyn and not stopping, they have asked me if they look bad or something. I know I will take a ride thru the loops just to see if any new faces that look interesting. I am never really ever pressed because I have two to three girls that call me regular almost every day. Because of this I am very careful who I give my phone number to.

Be Safe Be Careful.

BoloBellgrande
04-11-17, 14:54
If you know a SW with this street name PM me. I would like some info on her. I know her real name and her FaceBook​ page. So I'll know if it's the Destiny I want info on. Thanks.

Traveling John #2
04-11-17, 15:41
I saw Nat out this evening by the circle around 8;30 tonight, Have had that, done that so just kept going.

I am confused about Taylor and all the negative reports. I see her get pickup pretty damn quick when she walks Fairhaven and by a seasoned monger?

Several of the girls have watched mongers riding around Brooklyn and not stopping, they have asked me if they look bad or something. I know I will take a ride thru the loops just to see if any new faces that look interesting. I am never really ever pressed because I have two to three girls that call me regular almost every day. Because of this I am very careful who I give my phone number to.

Be Safe Be Careful.I can't stop picking her up. I have been up and down with her over a year now and she is still one of the cutest with a great body and tight holes. Yes the service usually sucks, yes she grabs everything in plan site, fucks with the radio, yells at everybody but when she is face down and ass up, who can say no! She was out all night and nobody picked up she said so was in a better mood than normal.

Traveling John #2
04-11-17, 15:55
So two unmarked sitting behind the price rite shopping center, funny to see them in unmarked cars sitting side by side chatting. There were a lot of marked cars near the circle too.

Jessica was out and looking great, seems to always be near the circle.

Michelle with the dark red hair was also by the circle. She was interesting to chat with and had a very tight box. Mic skills were decent.

Christy the redhead looked nice. She also had great skills on the mic and hope to see her around again soon.

Terri was out hoping to get picked up and she did not actually look as bad as usually.

Saw a few others that I did not bother to stop and talk to.

ShadesOfGray
04-12-17, 03:19
Recent encounter with Storm never disappoints.

http://www.xvideos.com/video27394977/inshot_20170412_025632

HeadHunter01
04-12-17, 10:19
I searched the lingo thread and didn't see anything. Can someone tell me what "DFK" stands for? I'm lost on that one.

BigPappay
04-12-17, 11:18
Scooped Heather off Wilkens for her special BBBJ. Put her to work and she didn; t disappoint. I pumped 3 good shots into her wet mouth. No complaints, just casually opened the door and regurgatated the entire load. She then licks her lips and pats me on the leg as if to say "nice load". Gave her standard fare plus a tip for being a tad long winded. Second subject: Noticed plenty of gals heading into Grace rehab store for their methadone. Wondered if anyone has ever tried hanging outside these distribution sites to poach these degenerates on their way out? I know Summer used to walk to that clinic on Patapsco every day for her meds. I often scoop her on her return trip!! Miss the good old days! One last item: Saw Bree a block off the circle and she looked fantastic. She has lost her glasses and that really helps her looks. Already had my pipes cleaned otherwise she would've been on the knob!

Peace,

BP.

Happy One
04-12-17, 12:50
I searched the lingo thread and didn't see anything. Can someone tell me what "DFK" stands for? I'm lost on that one.I believe it stands for don't FUCKIN KNOW. Keep learning, a legit quest.

SpiceOfLife
04-12-17, 14:33
I searched the lingo thread and didn't see anything. Can someone tell me what "DFK" stands for? I'm lost on that one.DFK=Deep French Kissing.

HeadHunter01
04-12-17, 16:34
DFK=Deep French Kissing.Appreciate the reply, Spice, but.

Folks are actually tongue kissing these dick-eating dope fiends? These girls suck off multiple strangers per day, not even considering they are addicts and probably don't even brush their teeth. And people are kissing them! French kissing? Lawd have mercy. I've heard it all now.

Member #5461
04-12-17, 16:51
Damn I miss this girl! We had a lot fun.

BigPappay
04-12-17, 17:15
If you wait long enough, every thing comes full circle. Saw another oldie but goodie on FH today--Charisma. She spent the last 4 years in the pen for kicking some gals arss! She's looking as good as ever and full of vim and vigor! Got her digits if folks remember this classic babe.

Vega Wrap
04-12-17, 18:01
CB FH From a while back. The glasses are fake frames with no lenses. The cum went close to in her eye.

AceKing88
04-12-17, 18:03
Rode through last night. Nothing good at all. I seen gabby the wood chipper right where she always is. I guess the idea of repeats never really crossed her mind with that mindset. Never again.

Did something happen to Brooklyn? Haven't seen her.She will be out every now and then she just looks really rough now, we speak but that's about it.

LikkerFront
04-12-17, 19:17
CB FH From a while back. The glasses are fake frames with no lenses. The cum went close to in her eye.Epic face painting Vega! Glad you were able to capture those pics and share them with the rest of us degenerates.

Who is this lovely lady?

Skboy
04-12-17, 19:20
CB FH From a while back. The glasses are fake frames with no lenses. The cum went close to in her eye.Street Walker Splash Guards.

NiceGuy1957
04-12-17, 20:00
Just having some B&D fun with Kendra.Where does she hang out?

OskarM
04-12-17, 20:12
CB FH From a while back. The glasses are fake frames with no lenses. The cum went close to in her eye.That is an epic cum shot. Cute girl also. I love the daring of painting her face outdoors.

Bigblacksnake8
04-12-17, 20:42
Appreciate the reply, Spice, but.

Folks are actually tongue kissing these dick-eating dope fiends? These girls suck off multiple strangers per day, not even considering they are addicts and probably don't even brush their teeth. And people are kissing them! French kissing? Lawd have mercy. I've heard it all now.LMFAO.

To each their own I guess. In My AFF days a married couple wanted me to bang his wife and nutt on her Bush, the hubby then came in and lapped up the cum. Kinda grossed me out but the wife looked like Jessica Simpson with a better body.

SoloWalk
04-12-17, 21:14

Lailah provides most anything you want. She has those hot DSL's and can really put them to good use. Nothing like having her look at me with her pretty eyes while she licking up the cum! All three inputs are on the menu for the asking. She still has no phone but can be found at all kinds of different hours around Wilkens, anywhere from the circle up to Payson and over as far as McHenry.I saw Lailah around the summer last year, so it's good to hear that she's still active. I dated her over by the circle in a nearby abando at the time. She had longer hair at the time too, but the booty was still curvy from the leftover weight. I have to agree about the DSL's as she was willing to do whatever I asked. Mish, some attention to the boys, finished in her mouth and she kept on going after I blew! I don't know if all three holes were open when I saw her so that might be more recent thing. BB was an option, for any mongers who would want to know one way or the other. When we were done, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek as well as me copping one more spank for good luck. She's young and sweet, so please treat her well.

I haven't seen her around the circle since last summer so if anyone has any more info on where / when she can consistently be found I'd appreciate it.

I'm still new and haven't gotten around to learning whatever Pierre's place and the like mean so a PM about that would help too. (abando dates are a last resort).

MystRyan
04-12-17, 22:47
Yesterday found me cruising the midday waters of Brooklyn, not so much looking TO fish as simply looking AT the fish.

I was moving along very slowly a block or so from Patapsco when my passenger side window was suddenly filled with a very blonde, rather pretty visage. Rolled down the window a bit. "Hi, good-looking, I'm Natalie. I need a ride and a little fun. You up for it?

Slender, some breast meat, a nice face. Maybe 30. Articulate, slightly agitated, desperate for a date. No prima facie signs of drug use, no badges of decay. Still, I had to decline; as I said, I wasn't fishing, just running a sightseeing cruise during an empty hour in the neighborhood.

A few more moments of banter -- she could handle herself conversationally -- then some unfeigned irritation with me when I continued (very politely) to demur..I think I met this girl the other day. Talkative. Promised the best BJ I ever had. Looked very good especially for a mid 30's SW. I didn't even mind. 4 for a BJ.

I can't complain about lack of effort. Good thing is she doesn't complain at all. In fact, she wanted me to just grab on to her hair and work her. But that's not my thing. I would have gotten a fleshlite and be done with it without having to risk anything. Not really worth over standard rates as far as I'm concerned and there are much better providers who are my type. Since it was first time, I just paid what she asked for.

But she looks quite clean from what I could see. Filled out quite nicely up front and back. Exactly my body type. Couldn't see any marks from the limited interaction.

No numbers to share. Truth is I didn't ask for it after the lackluster experience. But on second thought, I want to try out that on a bed. So if anyone can help me out with a number, I would appreciate that.

MystRyan
04-12-17, 22:51
Met a Jenn in Brooklyn few days ago. Average looker. Looked health and smelled good. Told me she was a bartender who came out every few days or so. Straight to business, did a decent job and asked only standard. After driving around for a while, I was just glad to find someone who did a more than acceptable job so I was happy to pay a. 1 tip.

MystRyan
04-12-17, 23:00
Several LEOs driving around around Washburn and Pontiac. And I noticed couple undercovers down in CB (closer to Pontiac).

BigCoolie
04-13-17, 01:10
I leave for a few days and I miss out on all the rant and raves and drama.

Although improvement may be in order, we need to promote safety and support for the sustainability of this hobby that we (barely) have. Besides, I am sure there are quite a few UTRs and 8+ SWs still out here that I have yet to see in this wonderful city. Regardless, protect your investment and keep this hobby safe and healthy for us all. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Still, I find it a necessity to donate my man jam to the Baltimore River consistently. Before you ask, the 'Baltimore River' is the collaboration of all of our contributions to the steady stream of schlong pudding that these ladies donate on the side of Baltimore's roads (or sometimes flushed). See, we can be unified. My contributions were plentiful when I ran into Sam earlier today. She finally got a new place, but I do not know if she finished moving in. Despite the more I see her the more scars and marks I notice, the visit was still very eventful. After two pops, I skipped back to work without missing a drum.

I saw no less than 4 WSWs and 1 BSW before I scooped up Sam. I am bad with recognizing faces while driving, so I cannot tell you their names. But, one of them was not a looker.

Be safe and take good care of our ladies, gents.

Cls9637
04-13-17, 05:43
Scooped Heather off Wilkens for her special BBBJ. Put her to work and she didn; t disappoint. I pumped 3 good shots into her wet mouth. No complaints, just casually opened the door and regurgatated the entire load. She then licks her lips and pats me on the leg as if to say "nice load". Gave her standard fare plus a tip for being a tad long winded. Second subject: Noticed plenty of gals heading into Grace rehab store for their methadone. Wondered if anyone has ever tried hanging outside these distribution sites to poach these degenerates on their way out? I know Summer used to walk to that clinic on Patapsco every day for her meds. I often scoop her on her return trip!! Miss the good old days! One last item: Saw Bree a block off the circle and she looked fantastic. She has lost her glasses and that really helps her looks. Already had my pipes cleaned otherwise she would've been on the knob!

Peace,

BP.I saw Bree at Gilmor and Ramsey yesterday as well. She looked really good and I actually stopped for her. As soon as she got in I realized it was Bree so I told her never mind and reminded her of my miserable experience with her the last time I saw her. She didn't remember but apologized profusely and asked me to give her a second chance. As good as she was looking I considered it, but then I thought back to the last time and to what others have said about her after I posted my experience. However, if I see her again looking that good I might have to give her another try.

See my post number 30292 on September 8, 2016. These pictures are from that day.

Vega Wrap
04-13-17, 09:35
That is an epic cum shot. Cute girl also. I love the daring of painting her face outdoors.Name was Krista. Good attitude. I don't have any digits. Its not hard to do them outdoors in CB and DD. I don't know where I can do that around WW though. I want to start using WW but I haven't seen a discreet spot around there where I could park, get out of the car and spray her face without people seeing. Anyone want to PM me a suggestion? Ill keep the money shots coming.

HuntLadys29
04-13-17, 13:06
CB FH From a while back. The glasses are fake frames with no lenses. The cum went close to in her eye.You nutted so hard on her face you made her glasses crooked. LOL. HL29.

Vega Wrap
04-13-17, 14:47
CB bk.

21 year old spinner. Great attitude. Looks TGTBT from a few feet away. Might have digits for trusted seniors.

Traveling John #2
04-13-17, 16:21
I saw Bree at Gilmor and Ramsey yesterday as well. She looked really good and I actually stopped for her. As soon as she got in I realized it was Bree so I told her never mind and reminded her of my miserable experience with her the last time I saw her. She didn't remember but apologized profusely and asked me to give her a second chance. As good as she was looking I considered it, but then I thought back to the last time and to what others have said about her after I posted my experience. However, if I see her again looking that good I might have to give her another try.

See my post number 30292 on September 8, 2016. These pictures are from that day.I kept passing her by until recently and had the same idea. A few mixed reports and my first time was not horrible so took her to Mr P.S. Well get there and see Brandi or something, blonde hair 20's with nice body. Not sure what to do so let Bree start mic work. Well she had the damn shoot up marks at the why and body looked bad with out clothes. So I tell her I'm down and she can wait for me. Brandi comes up and she acts all better and of course not like the other girls. Same shit, poor mic, wants to rush to getting me off and really worried about condom. She also had the why shoot up marks but face looked good so hammered away and left. Bree was not happy and said she would not date me again. Except a few days later when she saw me riding through of course.

PellyMason
04-13-17, 20:21
From what I have seen of Josie she is one of those girls that look better with cloths on than off she does have a lot of loose skin I stopped datting her because she does not bareback at least a couple of year ago she does give one hell of a blow job and does have great personality.Really nice personality. But I guess I agree about keeping clothes on. I didn't notice the problem before maybe because it was dark.

ThroatPlunger
04-14-17, 00:23
These are from my 1st session with Kendra. She was a little nervous. But after I got her comfortable we had a great session!Not into bondage at all, but I imagine she must be up for a great many things if she was willing to do that for you. She looks like fun.

Ttmmttmm
04-14-17, 00:33
19 years old Christina, pick her up at wash blvd, but she claimed that she is from BP.

Anyone know this chick? Is she clean?

Ttmmttmm
04-14-17, 00:35
I kept passing her by until recently and had the same idea. A few mixed reports and my first time was not horrible so took her to Mr P.S. Well get there and see Brandi or something, blonde hair 20's with nice body. Not sure what to do so let Bree start mic work. Well she had the damn shoot up marks at the why and body looked bad with out clothes. So I tell her I'm down and she can wait for me. Brandi comes up and she acts all better and of course not like the other girls. Same shit, poor mic, wants to rush to getting me off and really worried about condom. She also had the why shoot up marks but face looked good so hammered away and left. Bree was not happy and said she would not date me again. Except a few days later when she saw me riding through of course.Agree, and her attitude is really bad.

Cards6199
04-14-17, 01:22
Is there anyone who could help learn how to fin walkers? I've never tried before.

DavidDuchovny
04-14-17, 07:20
Anyone have some info or numbers on some pregnant girls?

John4044
04-14-17, 08:00
Is there anyone who could help learn how to fin walkers? I've never tried before.This has to be a joke, right?

Hugh Jardon
04-14-17, 10:10
CB bk.

21 year old spinner. Great attitude. Looks TGTBT from a few feet away. Might have digits for trusted seniors.Damn, dude, you put out a load! Great pics!

BigPappay
04-14-17, 10:24
19 years old Christina, pick her up at wash blvd, but she claimed that she is from BP.

Anyone know this chick? Is she clean?If she's dark hair. Spinner type she's cool. Got the bad habit but hides it well. Standard fees and cooch is tight. Half Italian / Half Russian. Can be a bit moody, but once she feels comfortable she'll open up. I've only scooped her off FH in Curtis Bay, so appears she does all the loops?

BigPappay
04-14-17, 10:27
CB bk.

21 year old spinner. Great attitude. Looks TGTBT from a few feet away. Might have digits for trusted seniors.Nice work. Appears to have enjoyed it!

BigPappay
04-14-17, 10:34
CB FH From a while back. The glasses are fake frames with no lenses. The cum went close to in her eye.Drop a load on their face and have them walk into McDonald's and ask for a napkin. LOL! I'd cover your next customer if I could witness that--haha!

BoloBellgrande
04-14-17, 10:40
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5737719a5aec9

Can anyone tell me who this is?

Klove48
04-14-17, 11:16

Can anyone tell me who this is?Looks like redhead, well used to be redhead Nicole.

BoloBellgrande
04-14-17, 11:29
Looks like redhead, well used to be redhead Nicole.Thought so, but wasn't sure. She's the one that says she doesn't date black guys, even though I've dated her, and use to see her regularly hanging out at Darnell's old place.

She was a good one when she had weight on. Wouldn't mind running into her again.

MrFetish01
04-14-17, 11:30
Was out in the CB and BP yesterday for a stroll and met a WSW named Star. Big Ole titties, nice bubble butt about 5' 3". Just got bbj. The service was ok, but we were in the woods and I just couldn't get a REAL hard on. Maybe it was the location or I'm just getting older. Damn, I need some boner meds, any advice?. Also spotted two nice looking hotties but both of them told me to fuck off. Maybe they thought I was le. One was a white, blonde shorty with arm and neck tats and the other was a white, thin and tall brunette with purple streaks in her hair. Any info on these two?

Happy One
04-14-17, 12:39
Thought so, but wasn't sure. She's the one that says she doesn't date black guys, even though I've dated her, and use to see her regularly hanging out at Darnell's old place.

She was a good one when she had weight on. Wouldn't mind running into her again.Saw her Gilmore and Ramsey waiting for the medicine man yesterday. Don't think you would want to date her, she has lost so much weight and trouble walking. You will see regular at that corner Gilmore and Ramsey.

Josie.

I for one can over look her stomach and weight loss. She has such a wonderful personality, and cares enough to make sure you are happy and satisfied. I believe she is now in detox or some kind of rehab at least trying to get her life back together and when she is done she said she will still date the ones who treated her well.

Sandy, new girl Brunswick, Millington area. She is about 5'6, 135 lbs, strawberry blonde with that redish tint to her kitty hair. She has a great ass in her Daisy Dukes, not all marked up yet, with really nice firm breast. Standard rates but worth a tip when done, she was fun and kept rubbing her ass against my cock, before we started that got junior hard as a rock real quick.

Just contributing for the cause.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Checkumout
04-14-17, 13:22
Saw her Gilmore and Ramsey waiting for the medicine man yesterday. Don't think you would want to date her, she has lost so much weight and trouble walking. You will see regular at that corner Gilmore and Ramsey.

Josie.

I for one can over look her stomach and weight loss. She has such a wonderful personality, and cares enough to make sure you are happy and satisfied. I believe she is now in detox or some kind of rehab at least trying to get her life back together and when she is done she said she will still date the ones who treated her well.

Sandy, new girl Brunswick, Millington area. She is about 5'6, 135 lbs, strawberry blonde with that redish tint to her kitty hair. She has a great ass in her Daisy Dukes, not all marked up yet, with really nice firm breast. Standard rates but worth a tip when done, she was fun and kept rubbing her ass against my cock, before we started that got junior hard as a rock real quick.

Just contributing for the cause.

Be Safe Be Careful.The saggy skin is not going to take anything away from her skills and personality and I hope she does straighten up but won't happen unless she ditches her addict boyfriend she supports.

Baltoman
04-14-17, 15:20
Stay hydrated with water, and eat dark chocolate. I use dark 85% chocolate myself. No more issues.

Baltoman.

Was out in the CB and BP yesterday for a stroll and met a WSW named Star. Big Ole titties, nice bubble butt about 5' 3". Just got bbj. The service was ok, but we were in the woods and I just couldn't get a REAL hard on. Maybe it was the location or I'm just getting older. Damn, I need some boner meds, any advice?. Also spotted two nice looking hotties but both of them told me to fuck off. Maybe they thought I was le. One was a white, blonde shorty with arm and neck tats and the other was a white, thin and tall brunette with purple streaks in her hair. Any info on these two?

Fatman51
04-14-17, 15:26
Does anybody have any word on Jewelz word is she has a boyfriend now that she is living with and not working anymore would like to know if this is true?

Indigo456
04-14-17, 17:53
Was out in the CB and BP yesterday for a stroll and met a WSW named Star. Big Ole titties, nice bubble butt about 5' 3". Just got bbj. The service was ok, but we were in the woods and I just couldn't get a REAL hard on. Maybe it was the location or I'm just getting older. Damn, I need some boner meds, any advice?. Also spotted two nice looking hotties but both of them told me to fuck off. Maybe they thought I was le. One was a white, blonde shorty with arm and neck tats and the other was a white, thin and tall brunette with purple streaks in her hair. Any info on these two?From what I have found is this stuff. Turns your rod into a piece of titanium. In conjunction with liquid cialas, the two together will keep you up and going all night long.

http://fildena.bz/fildena-super-active-100.html

Bigblacksnake8
04-14-17, 18:24
From what I have found is this stuff. Turns your rod into a piece of titanium. In conjunction with liquid cialas, the two together will keep you up and going all night long.

http://fildena.bz/fildena-super-active-100.htmlI'd be careful with that stuff, it gave me side effects. Made me feel like swallowing constantly, my face turned noticeably red, and I'm a black guy, my head felt real tight, my vision had a rainbow effect when I looked at bright lights, and my boner didn't go away for a solid 4 hours.

I ended spending a C note on 4 girls, 3 BBBJ and 1 FS.

The first 2 girls choked on the amount of cum that I shot out, the other 2 were normal sessions.

Only take that stuff if you really need it or get a lower dose, 50 mg instead of 100.

Bigblacksnake8
04-14-17, 18:32
From what I have found is this stuff. Turns your rod into a piece of titanium. In conjunction with liquid cialas, the two together will keep you up and going all night long.

http://fildena.bz/fildena-super-active-100.htmlI'm thinking about it, and what I wrote made it seem like it was a pretty awesome night, but it was only OK, the side-effects for me weren't worth it.

It didn't feel natural.

I would have been happy with one girl a cheap motel, a modest hard on and some extra money in my pocket.

But you might not have side effects like I did.

BoloBellgrande
04-14-17, 20:56
Does anybody have any word on Jewelz word is she has a boyfriend now that she is living with and not working anymore would like to know if this is true?It's true!

Ttmmttmm
04-14-17, 21:07
If she's dark hair. Spinner type she's cool. Got the bad habit but hides it well. Standard fees and cooch is tight. Half Italian / Half Russian. Can be a bit moody, but once she feels comfortable she'll open up. I've only scooped her off FH in Curtis Bay, so appears she does all the loops?No I don't think she is spinner type. She is blonde and has a nose ring.

BoloBellgrande
04-14-17, 21:50
I had her digits a while back and attempted a pickup, but I didn't like the scene when I got there. She also wasn't outside waiting for me and kept asking me what I was driving.

I think she's super cute and has a nice little body on her. I'd try her again if someone would pass along her # . I'll try to get her to meet me close to a Notel. She was up for that at first, but had trouble getting a ride.

Happy One
04-14-17, 23:52
Drop a load on their face and have them walk into McDonald's and ask for a napkin. LOL! I'd cover your next customer if I could witness that--haha!She was back on Fairhaven today, guess rehab didn't last long.

Met Krissy on Fairhaven the other day, about 27/28, 130 lbs, 5'3, has brown hair, Italian type nose. We negotiate what I wanted and what I would pay, never again with her. Get to my spot she starts the donts, no FIV, she hates to give head and would do it but not for very long. Would not take her top of because of arms all marked up. By this time I pretty much lost interested and just wanted to get it over with. She says she won't get on top but doggie and missionary only, then just laid there. Pussy felt good, but will never repeat. Good luck with that one if you want to try her, nothing ventured no thing gained.

Saw red head Michelle on McHenry between Monroe and Fulton and she was really high as hell, then next day by circle was sick as shit and trying to get a date. There is no way she could have got a date unless they took her to get meds first.

Be Safe, Be Careful.

PellyMason
04-15-17, 02:05
Who is the girl with the dreaded beehive on Conkling. Forget her name but not the experience: hands down THE worst BBBJ ever. She started in with these jerky pops. I thought she was joking and started laughing. It was no joke. Couldn't get her out fast enough. Now I know why she's always sitting on curb at BP. Avoid.

Cls9637
04-15-17, 05:42

Can anyone tell me who this is?Definitely red head Nicole. I can always recognize her dick sucking technique and her tongue action! Here are a few pictures from when I last saw her in February. Her weight loss is really looking bad on her. She still does a very good job, though, and is always fun to get naked and play with. I've texted her a few times since to meet but I never get a response. Nicole used to be good about hanging onto a phone.

By the way, her birthday is this week. If you see her tell her "Happy Birthday!"

Old Chinese Guy
04-15-17, 12:12
Does anyone know who the blonde panhandler with big hair working the lights on Caton and Wilkens is and whether she's open to making more money? Been trying to ask her myself but timing at the lights have not been favorable.

OCG.

AceKing88
04-15-17, 13:18
Who is the girl with the dreaded beehive on Conkling. Forget her name but not the experience: hands down THE worst BBBJ ever. She started in with these jerky pops. I thought she was joking and started laughing. It was no joke. Couldn't get her out fast enough. Now I know why she's always sitting on curb at BP. Avoid.Sorry to hear that but her name is Gabby. Avoid her at all cost she has been doing that for years now, I speak in keep on moving.

CaveMan9
04-15-17, 15:04
Who is the girl with the dreaded beehive on Conkling. Forget her name but not the experience: hands down THE worst BBBJ ever. She started in with these jerky pops. I thought she was joking and started laughing. It was no joke. Couldn't get her out fast enough. Now I know why she's always sitting on curb at BP. Avoid.If it's who I think your taking about I call her "wood chipper gabby". I made the mistake of picking her up once because one of my favs in the area was having issues coming out. Never again. I'll wait 3 hours for the good stuff LOL or just leave. Good talent is hard to find and that ain't it.

Checkumout
04-15-17, 15:14
Met up with strawberry blonde Crystal on Fairhaven near Elm street she claims she can get most guys to come in two minutes or less I can testify that she does give about the best BJ out there, if you try her out you will repeat.

CaveMan9
04-15-17, 15:53
I'd be careful with that stuff, it gave me side effects. Made me feel like swallowing constantly, my face turned noticeably red, and I'm a black guy, my head felt real tight, my vision had a rainbow effect when I looked at bright lights, and my boner didn't go away for a solid 4 hours.

The first 2 girls choked on the amount of cum that I shot out, the other 2 were normal sessions.

Only take that stuff if you really need it or get a lower dose, 50 mg instead of 100.I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Just kidding I'm laughing. Good lord. I've had several nights where I've picked up 2-3 girls in a row just normal. I take that stuff I'd be afraid I'd fuck myself to death.

SlimPickins123
04-15-17, 16:00
Met up with strawberry blonde Crystal on Fairhaven near Elm street she claims she can get most guys to come in two minutes or less I can testify that she does give about the best BJ out there, if you try her out you will repeat.Which one is it? There is Crystal and Krystal there is a bunch of them in Brooklyn. Is this the one your talking about?

EasyLuvr
04-15-17, 17:01
Does anybody have any word on Jewelz word is she has a boyfriend now that she is living with and not working anymore would like to know if this is true?Yep. I saw her on Wilkens down near Pierre's walking with him so I pulled over to talk to her. She told me she couldn't date because she was living with him and he won't permit it. That won't last long, I'm sure. I do miss her meaty pussy lips wrapped around my cock and her little round ass bouncing up off the bed under me.

JohnDow2017
04-15-17, 17:42
Kylie from Salvation Army was amazing she surprisingly had a very respectful and honest way about herself she definitely knee how to suck a dick she had a tight pretty little pussy don't come to her with anything less than 50 if you want her she's very beautiful so it's definitely worth the cash.

PellyMason
04-15-17, 23:06
Sorry to hear that but her name is Gabby. Avoid her at all cost she has been doing that for years now, I speak in keep on moving.Thats it: Gabby. Is she that bad on purpose? Maybe thinks its a good way to cut a date short. If so she's right. Just can't imagine anyone that bad trying to date for a living. Smh.

Ttmmttmm
04-16-17, 00:02
Which one is it? There is Crystal and Krystal there is a bunch of them in Brooklyn. Is this the one your talking about?She looks really cute. Is she clean could you pm me her digit please?

Thanks!

ThroatPlunger
04-16-17, 00:55
Which one is it? There is Crystal and Krystal there is a bunch of them in Brooklyn. Is this the one your talking about?I'd pay well over standard rates for that.

WestsideRider
04-16-17, 01:50
These are from my 1st session with Kendra. She was a little nervous. But after I got her comfortable we had a great session!Where does she hang out?

SlimPickins123
04-16-17, 04:22
I'd pay well over standard rates for that.So she burned me for 100 tonight posted on no as well.

SlimPickins123
04-16-17, 04:24
Well she got me for 100 tonight so up to you.

NiteTimer
04-16-17, 05:53
http://www.ccptube.com/video/117/fun-w-nicole.html

Baltimoronic
04-16-17, 08:31
Where does she hang out?I think he erroneously posted these here. She hangs out at home. She's not a SW.

AceKing88
04-16-17, 10:28
Thats it: Gabby. Is she that bad on purpose? Maybe thinks its a good way to cut a date short. If so she's right. Just can't imagine anyone that bad trying to date for a living. Smh.Yes Pelly she does it on purpose in talks about it at the BP. She calls numerous mongers dummies and sucker for dating her. She is very deceitful if she's not out there talking about mongers she's crying waving at every car that drives by. The bad part is her services are actually good. But she says why give good service when men are willing to pay for bad service. She gets date pretty frequent because of her sweet heart looks. FYI she loves to drink so if you dare picked her up again she may tighten you up. 50/50 shot but make sure you have that liquor incentive LOL. As always be safe. From le and stds.

AceKing88
04-16-17, 10:32
Yep. I saw her on Wilkens down near Pierre's walking with him so I pulled over to talk to her. She told me she couldn't date because she was living with him and he won't permit it. That won't last long, I'm sure. I do miss her meaty pussy lips wrapped around my cock and her little round ass bouncing up off the bed under me.Damn EasyLuvr you just gave me a flashback of her she sure could take a pounding and was always cool. The nerve of her getting a boyfriend on us just wrong and selfish on so many levels LOL. Naw glad she's doing OK. As always be safe.

Klove48
04-16-17, 11:10
Well she got me for 100 tonight so up to you.How did that happen? If you don't mind sharing.

Klove48
04-16-17, 11:17
Kylie from Salvation Army was amazing she surprisingly had a very respectful and honest way about herself she definitely knee how to suck a dick she had a tight pretty little pussy don't come to her with anything less than 50 if you want her she's very beautiful so it's definitely worth the cash.WHAT! You her pimp, or something?

Baltimoronic
04-16-17, 11:38
Kylie from Salvation Army was amazing she surprisingly had a very respectful and honest way about herself she definitely knee how to suck a dick she had a tight pretty little pussy don't come to her with anything less than 50 if you want her she's very beautiful so it's definitely worth the cash.I think it's great to see the Salvation Army branch out to more creative levels of fundraising for their esteemed organization. It is 2017 after all. As long I can get one of those tax receipts after we're finished.

I'd love to do my part to help the Army. I love to dump a little in their bucket every Christmas. Now I can dump it in their buckets every week!

LibidoLuvr
04-16-17, 12:06
Kylie from Salvation Army was amazing she surprisingly had a very respectful and honest way about herself she definitely knee how to suck a dick she had a tight pretty little pussy don't come to her with anything less than 50 if you want her she's very beautiful so it's definitely worth the cash.I picked her up last week. At the wawa on. Wash Blvd. She definitely has some skills. And a pretty shaved pussy. I'll be looking for again for sure. A good afternoon delight.

HeadHunter01
04-16-17, 14:54
Picked up a cute Hispanic SW on Conkling Friday. Said her name was Natalie. Over the years, I have developed a 6th sense in detecting head quality just from examining a chic and I'm right probably 80% of the time. Although she was pretty cute, my instincts were telling me she had average to bad head and I was right this time. I could just tell from her jaw structure that her mouth was small. Anyway, picked her up anyway because she was petite and cute and I needed to bust one off.

She gets in and asks what I'm looking for. "Head". She says she charges 30. I say I have 20, which she doesn't respond. After a few seconds I ask her does she want me to take her back and she says no. LOL. I'm not overpaying for no ***** out here on these streets. I don't let a grocery store overcharge for milk because it's in a pretty bottle, I'm not letting some dope fiend SW get over on me either. A market rate is a market rate and that's what I'm paying. I've dropped many a girl back off after she demands $30-40 for some damn head. If more of us did that, these bitches wouldn't keep pulling the shit.

Anyway, get to the spot and the head was average as expected. Lmao! Pretty toothy and very mechanical. Got my nut and dropped her off. So if you see a pretty, petite, Hispanic SW on Conkling, don't expect a toe curler. She may be fun for other things, but I don't fuck SWs, so I'll never know.

In response to a post I saw about Layla on Wilkins, I've caught her out at different times during the day. I once had a day off and caught her around 11 am, when she told me she is usually out around that time. Caught her a few weeks later around 6 pm, so hard to tell. She was admittedly dope sick that second encounter, so she probably comes out when she needs the next fix. She must have had a fever that time also, because her mouth wasn't just warm, it was hot.

HeadHunter01
04-16-17, 15:12
Kylie from Salvation Army was amazing she surprisingly had a very respectful and honest way about herself she definitely knee how to suck a dick she had a tight pretty little pussy don't come to her with anything less than 50 if you want her she's very beautiful so it's definitely worth the cash.Nothing less than $50? Man, f%ck her. Lmao. I'm not paying a SW $50. She needs to hit Backpage then. A street rate is street rate. And if a chic is walking the streets, then she isn't worth anything more. Treat the ladies with respect, but please don't treat them like anything more than they are.

Had a recent encounter with WSW Katie that can be usually found on Garrison a few blocks up from Liberty. She looks to be mid 20's, brunette, not skinny. Only demanded $20 and never let me cum in her mouth. Nice warm, wet mouth, but no CIM is a deal breaker. Started passing her up because of it. Well, saw her last week and she had put on 7-10 years in the face. Meds really starting to take a toll. Not only did I get the head for 10, but she also let me CIM. Lmao!! Didn't feel like hitting the ATM so figured I'd at least see what she said first and get the 20 if necessary. Sure enough, she took the 10.

See, these girls are never worth more than the going rate. They only tell themselves that and some of us actually believe it and buy into it. If you are walking the streets sucking strangers for $$, the proof is right there. Like I said, please treat them respect, but NEVER treat them like more than they are.

LetsHaveFun2
04-16-17, 15:34
Anybody seen a tall girl on s Hanover St. Black hair skinny tounge ring...By Maynard's or by 2nd & Jeffrey. Seams phone number I had she gave away. Also hangs by the 7-11.

BigMix
04-16-17, 16:11
Kylie from Salvation Army was amazing she surprisingly had a very respectful and honest way about herself she definitely knee how to suck a dick she had a tight pretty little pussy don't come to her with anything less than 50 if you want her she's very beautiful so it's definitely worth the cash.I guess the two times that I ran up in Kylie she must have been really hard up for $$ because she quoted me less then 50 both times. But your right about one thing she can definitely work the mic and is well worth whatever donation that you two agree on. She'll leave you wanting more or at least that's how she did me.

BigPappay
04-16-17, 17:03
CB was hopping (pun intended), didn't see hide nor hare of any SW's in BP. Saw a real pretty Strawberry blonde in CB by the Lucky's store but was gone after a quick loop. Would've loved to have her squeeze my eggs a bit. Happy hunting all. Peace. BP.

PellyMason
04-16-17, 18:04
Yes Pelly she does it on purpose in talks about it at the BP. She calls numerous mongers dummies and sucker for dating her. She is very deceitful if she's not out there talking about mongers she's crying waving at every car that drives by. The bad part is her services are actually good. But she says why give good service when men are willing to pay for bad service. She gets date pretty frequent because of her sweet heart looks. FYI she loves to drink so if you dare picked her up again she may tighten you up. 50/50 shot but make sure you have that liquor incentive LOL. As always be safe. From le and stds.Wow. Just wow. No worries about picking THAT up again. Not going to happen.

JanusCanal84
04-16-17, 19:09
What an ahole, what are you 14, you say treat them with respect, but you show none with your comments and give the rest of us a bad name. And BTW how many BP girls do you find for 50, not too many I'm sure, I check it all the time and not to be found, lucky if you get a HJ at a AMP after paying the entrance fee for that.Mate but hes spot on. But any punter willing to pay more for a SW is his quid alone. Boys this is Baltimore not exactly Chelsea, London.

Checkumout
04-16-17, 20:01
Nothing less than $50? Man, f%ck her. Lmao. I'm not paying a SW $50. She needs to hit Backpage then. A street rate is street rate. And if a chic is walking the streets, then she isn't worth anything more. Treat the ladies with respect, but please don't treat them like anything more than they are.

Had a recent encounter with WSW Katie that can be usually found on Garrison a few blocks up from Liberty. She looks to be mid 20's, brunette, not skinny. Only demanded $20 and never let me cum in her mouth. Nice warm, wet mouth, but no CIM is a deal breaker. Started passing her up because of it. Well, saw her last week and she had put on 7-10 years in the face. Meds really starting to take a toll. Not only did I get the head for 10, but she also let me CIM. Lmao! Didn't feel like hitting the ATM so figured I'd at least see what she said first and get the 20 if necessary. Sure enough, she took the 10.

See, these girls are never worth more than the going rate. They only tell themselves that and some of us actually believe it and buy into it. If you are walking the streets sucking strangers for $$, the proof is right there. Like I said, please treat them respect, but NEVER treat them like more than they are.What's the old saying You Get What You Pay For well if you you are paying 10 dollars for BJ then expect a 10 dollar BJ now I would rather pay more and get a good BJ but at the same time 50 is a little steep.

Checkumout
04-16-17, 20:06
Which one is it? There is Crystal and Krystal there is a bunch of them in Brooklyn. Is this the one your talking about?That is not the one she hangs out by Elm street and Fairhaven long sexy legs strawberry blonde.

Cls9637
04-16-17, 21:34
Picked up a cute Hispanic SW on Conkling Friday. Said her name was Natalie. Over the years, I have developed a 6th sense in detecting head quality just from examining a chic and I'm right probably 80% of the time. Although she was pretty cute, my instincts were telling me she had average to bad head and I was right this time. I could just tell from her jaw structure that her mouth was small. Anyway, picked her up anyway because she was petite and cute and I needed to bust one off.

She gets in and asks what I'm looking for. "Head". She says she charges 30. I say I have 20, which she doesn't respond. After a few seconds I ask her does she want me to take her back and she says no. LOL. I'm not overpaying for no ***** out here on these streets. I don't let a grocery store overcharge for milk because it's in a pretty bottle, I'm not letting some dope fiend SW get over on me either. A market rate is a market rate and that's what I'm paying. I've dropped many a girl back off after she demands $30-40 for some damn head. If more of us did that, these bitches wouldn't keep pulling the shit.

Anyway, get to the spot and the head was average as expected. Lmao! Pretty toothy and very mechanical. Got my nut and dropped her off. So if you see a pretty, petite, Hispanic SW on Conkling, don't expect a toe curler. She may be fun for other things, but I don't fuck SWs, so I'll never know.

In response to a post I saw about Layla on Wilkins, I've caught her out at different times during the day. I once had a day off and caught her around 11 am, when she told me she is usually out around that time. Caught her a few weeks later around 6 pm, so hard to tell. She was admittedly dope sick that second encounter, so she probably comes out when she needs the next fix. She must have had a fever that time also, because her mouth wasn't just warm, it was hot.

Nothing less than $50? Man, f%ck her. Lmao. I'm not paying a SW $50. She needs to hit Backpage then. A street rate is street rate. And if a chic is walking the streets, then she isn't worth anything more. Treat the ladies with respect, but please don't treat them like anything more than they are.

Had a recent encounter with WSW Katie that can be usually found on Garrison a few blocks up from Liberty. She looks to be mid 20's, brunette, not skinny. Only demanded $20 and never let me cum in her mouth. Nice warm, wet mouth, but no CIM is a deal breaker. Started passing her up because of it. Well, saw her last week and she had put on 7-10 years in the face. Meds really starting to take a toll. Not only did I get the head for 10, but she also let me CIM. Lmao!! Didn't feel like hitting the ATM so figured I'd at least see what she said first and get the 20 if necessary. Sure enough, she took the 10.

See, these girls are never worth more than the going rate. They only tell themselves that and some of us actually believe it and buy into it. If you are walking the streets sucking strangers for $$, the proof is right there. Like I said, please treat them respect, but NEVER treat them like more than they are.You say "treat them with respect, but NEVER treat them like more than they are. " What would that be? Human? People? Someone's sister, mother, daughter? Apparently not, because you refer to all of them collectively as "bitches. " Well, some of them are. But a good many of these girls are actually real people who strive to do a good job even though they are stuck in a bad situation. Those girls are the ones who actually deserve a little more than your "going rate. " I'm a firm believer in the old adage "you get what you pay for. " If you want a half-assed blowjob then stick by your guns. But if you want all the extra benefits of being with a girl who knows she'll be well taken care of and will therefore go the extra mile for you, you're going to have to pay a little more. But until them stick with Hispanic Natalie and Katie. The girls who know how I treat them will always walk right past guys like you to come to me.

And, by the way, I don't need to be lectured on how YOU think I and others should spend our money.

Just my

Too Long
04-16-17, 21:41

ot.I am pretty good at picking up head experts too based on the jawline structure. I learned along time ago that lip fullness has NOTHING to do with BJ skills. I have had some very Full lipped black women that couldn't suck a dick to save their lives. Mean while osmeof the super thin lipped white sws, have sucked the soul out of me on many occasions.

One other factor that can usually tell you if a woman has BJ skills is their smile. Women with a really wide smile (Example: you can damn near see their wisdom teeth when they smile) are very good deep throat experts because they then tend to have wide mouths.

Baltimoronic
04-16-17, 22:20
You say "treat them with respect, but NEVER treat them like more than they are. " What would that be? Human? People? Someone's sister, mother, daughter? Apparently not, because you refer to all of them collectively as "bitches. " Well, some of them are. But a good many of these girls are actually real people who strive to do a good job even though they are stuck in a bad situation. Those girls are the ones who actually deserve a little more than your "going rate. " I'm a firm believer in the old adage "you get what you pay for. " If you want a half-assed blowjob then stick by your guns. But if you want all the extra benefits of being with a girl who knows she'll be well taken care of and will therefore go the extra mile for you, you're going to have to pay a little more. But until them stick with Hispanic Natalie and Katie. The girls who know how I treat them will always walk right past guys like you to come to me.

And, by the way, I don't need to be lectured on how YOU think I and others should spend our money.

Just my+1.

It takes a lot to piss CLS off. Easily one of the best in the history of the Bmore board and has put up with more than his share of shit from providers and mongers alike.

Guys, it's like your fucking employees. They are not necessarily your adversaries. They are your partners in the game. Treat them shitty and they steal or fuck you over you to make up the difference. Give them an extra ten dollars and tell them they look nice today and it's amazing how they'll give you anything you want and do it in a sexy way, as if they actually want to do it. This site is about fucking women and not degrading them in the process (unless you're willing to fork out extra and they are game for it) .

HeadHunter01
04-16-17, 22:33
I am pretty good at picking up head experts too based on the jawline structure. I learned along time ago that lip fullness has NOTHING to do with BJ skills. I have had some very Full lipped black women that couldn't suck a dick to save their lives. Mean while osmeof the super thin lipped white sws, have sucked the soul out of me on many occasions.

One other factor that can usually tell you if a woman has BJ skills is their smile. Women with a really wide smile (Example: you can damn near see their wisdom teeth when they smile) are very good deep throat experts because they then tend to have wide mouths.The smile is always a good giveaway. When I see a wide smile, the dick gets hard. Lmao!

HeadHunter01
04-16-17, 23:10
+1.

It takes a lot to piss CLS off. Easily one of the best in the history of the Bmore board and has put up with more than his share of shit from providers and mongers alike.

Guys, it's like your fucking employees. They are not necessarily your adversaries. They are your partners in the game. Treat them shitty and they steal or fuck you over you to make up the difference. Give them an extra ten dollars and tell them they look nice today and it's amazing how they'll give you anything you want and do it in a sexy way, as if they actually want to do it. This site is about fucking women and not degrading them in the process (unless you're willing to fork out extra and they are game for it) .I'm not degrading a SW by refusing to overpay. If a girl tells me $30 or &40, I reply that I have 20 and ask them if they would like me to take them back. I don't start cussing them and getting disrespectful. If anything, they do that to me as they get out because they are mad I'm not overpaying or they have to wait a little longer to get the $& for the next fix. I'm not disrespecting them. Will I talk some shot about it to the fellas on this board? Yeah, but I'm not disrespectful to them. I just move on.

I have gotten with and have a good rapport with many of the girls talked about on this site. From Heaven to Kiara to SW Idol Crystal, Sally Field Bridget; I have gotten the good service you all speak of. And I've paid $20 every time.

Speaking of good service, met up with WSW Rachel on Garrison. Looks to be mid 30's, long haired brunette, not a bad shape to her. Almost looks like a civi. Lots of tongue swirling, moaning, played with the boys and took direction well. Spit it out when we were done and told me it was easier to get into in with a good looking guy. Guess how much I paid? (Drum roll, please). That's right. $20. Lmao!!

Checkumout
04-17-17, 05:49
You say "treat them with respect, but NEVER treat them like more than they are. " What would that be? Human? People? Someone's sister, mother, daughter? Apparently not, because you refer to all of them collectively as "bitches. " Well, some of them are. But a good many of these girls are actually real people who strive to do a good job even though they are stuck in a bad situation. Those girls are the ones who actually deserve a little more than your "going rate. " I'm a firm believer in the old adage "you get what you pay for. " If you want a half-assed blowjob then stick by your guns. But if you want all the extra benefits of being with a girl who knows she'll be well taken care of and will therefore go the extra mile for you, you're going to have to pay a little more. But until them stick with Hispanic Natalie and Katie. The girls who know how I treat them will always walk right past guys like you to come to me.

Just myI totally agree I hear from the girls all the time these guys want all the extrasbut do not want to pay the price I can pull up and they will go with me because I trat them fairly now I have had some bad experiences but will not see them again but most of the girls know I will treat them fairly and even when I'm not interested in doing anything and they are in need will help them out it pays off in the long run.

NiceGuy1957
04-17-17, 06:43

Just myI have not been doing this game as long as some of only about 3 years at the most. But I have learned that the main girls I spend my time and money on treat me as a king and could not ask for anything more than that. I used to ride around Brooklyn and Curtis Bay looking for the "right one" well I got the ones that will do what I ask and more with no problems or drama. I would hope both sides would treat each other like they want to be treated. Just my two cents.

CaveMan9
04-17-17, 07:30
I know when I first started. I'd spend way to much on some bs to be honest. Still do on some. Once you give them more then standard rate. They expect it every time and get upset when you try to lower to standard. Yeah there are still a couple that I know for a fact get the job done that get above average $. But starting at $50 is ridiculous. So go ahead and give double the normal rate. She will fuck you, suck you, might even say she loves you. Right up till your pocket is empty. Just wait till you drop her off one day after giving her $50 that she needed to pay her rent and one of the corner boys tells you "best $20 you ever spent wasn't it". Then she hands him your $50 smiling walking away with him. Maybe Then you'll understand a little better.

Respect isn't the amount of money you give um. It's how you treat them.

Suggestion. If she turns you on that much and your set on giving her $50 ask for two rounds. It's worked for me.

MrFetish01
04-17-17, 10:05
WOW Snake, that's some shit right there. LOL I'll have to give it a try cause I do need a little help, thanks Snake & Indigo for your help.

I'd be careful with that stuff, it gave me side effects. Made me feel like swallowing constantly, my face turned noticeably red, and I'm a black guy, my head felt real tight, my vision had a rainbow effect when I looked at bright lights, and my boner didn't go away for a solid 4 hours.

Only take that stuff if you really need it or get a lower dose, 50 mg instead of 100.

MrFetish01
04-17-17, 10:08
Thanks BM, that really works huh?

Stay hydrated with water, and eat dark chocolate. I use dark 85% chocolate myself. No more issues.

Baltoman.

ThroatPlunger
04-17-17, 14:48
I'm not degrading a SW by refusing to overpay. If a girl tells me $30 or &40, I reply that I have 20 and ask them if they would like me to take them back. I don't start cussing them and getting disrespectful. If anything, they do that to me as they get out because they are mad I'm not overpaying or they have to wait a little longer to get the $& for the next fix. I'm not disrespecting them. Will I talk some shot about it to the fellas on this board? Yeah, but I'm not disrespectful to them. I just move on.

I have gotten with and have a good rapport with many of the girls talked about on this site. From Heaven to Kiara to SW Idol Crystal, Sally Field Bridget; I have gotten the good service you all speak of. And I've paid $20 every time.

Speaking of good service, met up with WSW Rachel on Garrison. Looks to be mid 30's, long haired brunette, not a bad shape to her. Almost looks like a civi. Lots of tongue swirling, moaning, played with the boys and took direction well. Spit it out when we were done and told me it was easier to get into in with a good looking guy. Guess how much I paid? (Drum roll, please). That's right. $20. Lmao!!Hate me, but I've always over paid. With Kiara, I would usually give her $60. I also got preferential treatment and scheduling.

NiceGuy1957
04-17-17, 16:31
Hate me, but I've always over paid. With Kiara, I would usually give her $60. I also got preferential treatment and scheduling.I believe the same way. The exclusive girls I see now have the skills that I enjoy every time and ever time go home satisfied wanting more. If these girls give me their best all the time so I reward them as best as I can. They are sometimes in a jam and if I can help I will help them and in return they will return the favor Happy hunting.

Klove48
04-17-17, 16:47
Hate me, but I've always over paid. With Kiara, I would usually give her $60. I also got preferential treatment and scheduling.Save your money and take a trip to the Dominican Republic and get a "dime piece" for $60. A actual "dime piece".

Loomy
04-17-17, 18:37

http://fildena.bz/fildena-super-active-100.htmlAlso can someone recommend a supplement that increases that increase semen volume? I want to be able to release buckets of baby batter over and over again.

Bigblacksnake8
04-17-17, 20:28
I'm not degrading a SW by refusing to overpay. If a girl tells me $30 or &40, I reply that I have 20 and ask them if they would like me to take them back. I don't start cussing them and getting disrespectful. If anything, they do that to me as they get out because they are mad I'm not overpaying or they have to wait a little longer to get the $& for the next fix. I'm not disrespecting them. Will I talk some shot about it to the fellas on this board? Yeah, but I'm not disrespectful to them. I just move on.

Speaking of good service, met up with WSW Rachel on Garrison. Looks to be mid 30's, long haired brunette, not a bad shape to her. Almost looks like a civi. Lots of tongue swirling, moaning, played with the boys and took direction well. Spit it out when we were done and told me it was easier to get into in with a good looking guy. Guess how much I paid? (Drum roll, please). That's right. $20. Lmao!!I agree 100%. The only thing extra I would say is if you have a low key regular (there are a few out here that's not strung out yet, and just are in a bad place) give a extra $10 is like unbelievable to them, puts you in the VIP category. This doesn't work for every girl out here, some are just money grabbing chicks.

To me its about control. If one of these brawds think they're going to dictate to me what I'm going to pay they got another thing coming. Imagine a waiter telling you your going to tip them 25%.

But yes don't overpay for $10 ass.

BoloBellgrande
04-17-17, 22:05
Word is, Christina is in rehab. Let's hope she gets herself straight, and fatten up dat ass. LOL.

HeadHunter01
04-17-17, 22:30
I know when I first started. I'd spend way to much on some bs to be honest. Still do on some. Once you give them more then standard rate. They expect it every time and get upset when you try to lower to standard. Yeah there are still a couple that I know for a fact get the job done that get above average $. But starting at $50 is ridiculous. So go ahead and give double the normal rate. She will fuck you, suck you, might even say she loves you. Right up till your pocket is empty. Just wait till you drop her off one day after giving her $50 that she needed to pay her rent and one of the corner boys tells you "best $20 you ever spent wasn't it". Then she hands him your $50 smiling walking away with him. Maybe Then you'll understand a little better.

Respect isn't the amount of money you give um. It's how you treat them.

Suggestion. If she turns you on that much and your set on giving her $50 ask for two rounds. It's worked for me.Thanks, bro. You get what I'm saying.

SoloWalk
04-17-17, 22:46
Was taking a stroll along the WW loop around 5-ish this afternoon. Something went down around the Baltimore Tag and title shop (shooting from what I heard), so lots of civvies were out and about as well as girls looking for attention.

On Ramsay St. Near the circle I passed by a punk-styled WSW and a couple of her friends hanging out. Her name's Jay-Lynn and I am happy to report back on her as my first official date on this site. She's about 5'3" covered in tattoos (angel wings on her back), brown / messy blonde colored hair and a total of 90 pounds on a rainy day. As far as looks go she's about a 6 on the SW scale. Appearances aside she's very calm and gave me the sly look of a provider who knows what she has to offer. After talking with her and her cute friends (will be back to sample them at a later date) she led me to her nearby friend's place. Location itself was VERY messy but no smoke, abandominium it seemed like. Up the stairs to her room was a cluttered room with a simple but comfy mattress. One of her friends walked in with us to the first floor which made me nervous, but she stayed on the first floor minding her own business as Jay locked her door when I spoke up.

At first Jay was willing to play for. 25 FS but with everything covered. The little head took over once she showed me her size B's and began teasing me with her hands and I agreed to toss an extra 5 bucks in for BBBJ. After lurking these forums for awhile I've learned not to be a stingy monger, even if just a little bit and to keep the lady smiling if you want good service.

As she began toying with me in her hands I offered her a back rub when she mentioned having aches. She flipped over on the mattress and like a porno I began massaging her back while she teased me with her butt. Grinding on her while she moved back and forth for me, almost but not quite getting inside her (damn panties!) Don't ever judge a girl's skills by her figure is what I learned today.

I laid down and she began a tight, wet blowjob focusing on the tip and deep throat upon request. I had to ask her to slow down before I blew early and even then it was hard not to go with it and let loose right there. She put the protection on and climbed on top and after a few short slip-outs she rode me like a Texas cowgirl while my hands enjoyed wandering her small but firm assets. We rolled over to her on her back for some missionary and by this time she was wet enough that the condom felt like it wasn't even there. We went back to cowgirl after awhile, developing a rhythm as she figured out how I liked it. I let loose inside the hat while she kept riding me and I could feel the condom overflowing from having such a good time. If she faked enjoying it, she did a good job as she was quite happy to clean up my extra mess for me as well as bending over to let me admire the booty as we got dressed. A hug and a kiss on the cheek and I was out the door with the stupidest smile on my face that I've had in awhile.

Her looks could be better as it was obvious that she enjoys some sort of candy and doesn't keep clean as well as she could. The place was messy but the service more than made up for the downsides. If looks are what you make your decisions on who to date, it would be a mistake to pass her up just for the oral alone. I'll definitely be back for her and her cute friends who had some flirty remarks (and cleaner appearances) for me. I tipped an extra 5 at the end for a total damage of .35 which was a hell of a bargain.

SoloWalk.

HeadHunter01
04-17-17, 23:01
Since I guess I started the whole issue, let me just provide a last bit of clarity.

For one, some seem to have missed the whole context. If you read the original posts, I clearly am speaking of a SW who got in my car demanding above market rates, and commenting on a post where it was reported the girl demanded way above market rate. The convo somehow shifted to what folks choose to give as extra on their own. I personally don't agree with ever paying above market rate, but that wasn't even the primary focus.

Secondly and again, choosing not to overpay is not disrespectful, as some have implied I was being. Talking a little shit with the fellas is not the same as disrespecting someone to their face. I don't mistreat the SWs. Have I cussed out a few that got out of line? Yes. But I simply move on when one feels like she deserves top dollar for some reason.

I keep hearing "you get what you pay for". What is somehow being overlooked is that what you are "getting" and what you are "paying for" is a dope fiend SW. It's just fact. Everyone talks of this girl they "take care of" and everyone forgets they picked her drug addicted ass up off the streets. You were a stranger, and she hopped in your car to perform a sex act for money. How exactly do they end up on a pedestal? I'm lost on that one. These aren't high quality girls with a select clientele making their way through law school! These girls stand around outside and will fuck and suck anything with a few dollars to feed their high, including other dirty dick mongers who freak them out in exchange for sharing drugs. I don't understand how folks are losing sight of that. That is why I said treat them with respect, but don't treat them like more than they are. Do they deserve to be mistreated? No. Do they deserve to be charging top dollar when they are drug addicted, likely diseased and will suck anything?? Hell no.

I don't how many of you are familiar with economics, but street prostitution is as close as you will get to pure competition and a purely competitive market. Some of the indicators of pure competition are: ease of entry into the market for suppliers, nearly identical goods, suppliers are price takers, not price drivers, meaning the acts of any one supplier has zero affect on market price of goods and suppliers must accept the natural price caused by supply and demand. Google it, fellas. There is zero reason to pay above market price and even less to berate a fellow monger because he chooses not to.

Peace fellas, and stay safe out there.

Real Ninja
04-17-17, 23:56
Seeing as there is a ton of back and forth going on about how to treat SWs I will throw my two cents in the mix.

Personally I lean toward the you catch more bees with honey approach. I try my best to treat everyone I meet with respect and give them the benefit of the doubt, including SWs. Having said that as mongers we all have to acknowledge the facts. These women are not out here because they love this lifestyle or because they care about us. There are a many reasons why a female has to resort to sucking and f*ing random guys on the street for $20. And it goes without saying that none of those reasons are healthy. I like many mongers before me have learned the hard way that you can never turn your back on someone who is addicted to the substances these women indulge in. You have to keep your guard up at all times. I would caution all mongers to not trust any of these women blindly, they may do right by you 99 times out of 100 and royally screw you over the 100th time.

As for pricing, I have at times chosen to tip as much as $20 on top of standard tuition and very rarely I have shelled out even more then that. However, I agree that over paying only causes more trouble then helping. These women are quick to develop expectations of how much they should be paid very quickly. And I believe that if you are nice and decide to give them a finger they will end up trying to take an arm. Each monger should tip at their discretion, but we should all respect the game. If you want to spend $60 on a street hoar you should just go and date a regular girl and take her to a fancy dinner date, ain't no sense paying that type of money for street meat, even if she does toss your salad.

Stay safe fellow mongers.

Happy One
04-18-17, 00:12
Also can someone recommend a supplement that increases that increase semen volume? I want to be able to release buckets of baby batter over and over again.DHEA supplement available any drug store on the shelve. Use 25 mg twice daily, doctor recommended for loss of testerone as we get older. After 4 weeks you will see the difference and totally safe.

Happy One
04-18-17, 00:21
Anybody tell me about blonde with pink tint in her hair on WW by circle and on Payson area, has 2 lip rings lower lip?

BoloBellgrande
04-18-17, 03:32
I rode past her about 2:30 am this morning on S Payson and Wilkins. I don't know how the girl pulls it off, she was looking good in her mini skirt and makeup. I think the girl missed her calling. She has a models body for sure. That's the only way someone who's lost that much weight can still look decent. Yeah, I'm talking about Heaven.

Some poor girl odeed on Monroe near Washington Blvd near the bus stop early this morning. I saw the ambulance and patrol cars flashing. I hope she got help in time.

I saw Jewelz out on her way to the store, it looked like. Old girl is gaining some weight and looking good, especially from behind.

Hargow20
04-18-17, 05:13
I always try and be nice to the girls because most of them have a rough life. I try and listen to their problems and offer a few words of advice if they are willing to listen One should always remember that the majority of these girls are desperate for money one should never give them the opportunity to steal from you.

Seeing as there is a ton of back and forth going on about how to treat SWs I will throw my two cents in the mix.

Personally I lean toward the you catch more bees with honey approach. I try my best to treat everyone I meet with respect and give them the benefit of the doubt, including SWs. Having said that as mongers we all have to acknowledge the facts. These women are not out here because they love this lifestyle or because they care about us. There are a many reasons why a female has to resort to sucking and f*ing random guys on the street for $20. And it goes without saying that none of those reasons are healthy. I like many mongers before me have learned the hard way that you can never turn your back on someone who is addicted to the substances these women indulge in. You have to keep your guard up at all times. I would caution all mongers to not trust any of these women blindly, they may do right by you 99 times out of 100 and royally screw you over the 100th time.

As for pricing, I have at times chosen to tip as much as $20 on top of standard tuition and very rarely I have shelled out even more then that. However, I agree that over paying only causes more trouble then helping. These women are quick to develop expectations of how much they should be paid very quickly. And I believe that if you are nice and decide to give them a finger they will end up trying to take an arm. Each monger should tip at their discretion, but we should all respect the game. If you want to spend $60 on a street hoar you should just go and date a regular girl and take her to a fancy dinner date, ain't no sense paying that type of money for street meat, even if she does toss your salad.

Stay safe fellow mongers.

Cls9637
04-18-17, 07:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Next time you get a harassing PM the thing to do is write me so I can deal with it. If you must blow up a thread take it to the fight thread.

You may not post PM's on the forum. PM's are Private messages. You may of course report them, ask me to look at them, then I will act if needed.

A2

HeadHunter01
04-18-17, 09:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CaveMan9
04-18-17, 13:47
So I finally picked up Francheska. She had a big jacket on in the middle of a hot day and complained about her hand. So I'm thinking there is something wrong with her arm like I've heard through the grape vine. Her face is so damn pretty though. She has a good attitude pulled the goods out pretty quick. I didn't care for the quick stop upon release. I'll give it another go someday. I just don't think she is the type to follow through and get it all out. One of my favs called right after. Yes I'm going to meet her to. She will pull it all out and then some. Never disappointed. I'll be tapping out to make her stop.

LibidoLuvr
04-18-17, 14:00
Gentlemen.

There's enough to go around to satisfy all of our hormonal and carnal urges.

I may not be deep in it as the past but I do pay attention. I concede that there are valid points from everybody's experiences w the prices. Trust me. I know. But the constant shooting each other down is a part of the turn off. Mad respect for you guys still going 100%.

Let's try to keep it informational rather than confrontational.

Peace dog brothers.Very well put. It's too nice nice outside for this. We should be out enjoying the girls.

AmCreep
04-18-17, 17:28
Anyone seen this Crystal lately.

CowboysFan
04-18-17, 18:14
Not sure how she spells it. About 5'4 100 lbs. She's pretty thin. Real cute face and smile. She looks 19. Heavily tattooed. Picked her up around 2 am Sunday night. Offered her standard rates with tip and she didn't disappoint. Would gladly repeat if I see her again. A little on the thin side but cute as can be. Catch her if you can. I see 2 other reports on her and yes, She about sucked my boys right off me.

CowboysFan
04-18-17, 22:12
Ran into her last week on 6th. Once she told me her name, I mistook her for another Roxy I had met a few months ago. Once inside this Roxy who looked 27 yo said she was 47 and waitress over by the harbor who walks from time to time for extra money. Even said she had a room to go to for an extra 10. I didn't bother with that but onto my spot for a BBBJWCIM for standards rates with a tip. She agreed and said for 5 more I'll swallow. I said sure and she went with it. Very nice technique and paid a lot of attention to the boys when I asked her too. One thing I have learned over the years. Always be clean and have the boys clean and they usually will not say no. She was about 5'7 to 5'9 130 lbs. Long dark hair, soft skin for a 47 yo. Tight little body if you ask me. Catch her if you can!

BoloBellgrande
04-18-17, 22:35
Has anyone seen her in the last 24 hours? Her BF sounded desperate last night knocking on the door of the house I was visiting. I know it's part of the life for these girls to disappear for a day, then turn up again. It's just seeing that ambulance yesterday night and hearing of another body found around Payson has me wondering

LongDicking
04-18-17, 22:51
I would never go to a SW place, let alone an abandominium. This could have been your first and last date on this site. Glad it had a happy ending. No pun intended.

Was taking a stroll along the WW loop around 5-ish this afternoon. Something went down around the Baltimore Tag and title shop (shooting from what I heard), so lots of civvies were out and about as well as girls looking for attention.

On Ramsay St. Near the circle I passed by a punk-styled WSW and a couple of her friends hanging out. Her name's Jay-Lynn and I am happy to report back on her as my first official date on this site. She's about 5'3" covered in tattoos (angel wings on her back), brown / messy blonde colored hair and a total of 90 pounds on a rainy day. As far as looks go she's about a 6 on the SW scale. Appearances aside she's very calm and gave me the sly look of a provider who knows what she has to offer. After talking with her and her cute friends (will be back to sample them at a later date) she led me to her nearby friend's place. Location itself was VERY messy but no smoke, abandominium it seemed like. Up the stairs to her room was a cluttered room with a simple but comfy mattress. One of her friends walked in with us to the first floor which made me nervous, but she stayed on the first floor minding her own business as Jay locked her door when I spoke up.

At first Jay was willing to play for. 25 FS but with everything covered. The little head took over once she showed me her size B's and began teasing me with her hands and I agreed to toss an extra 5 bucks in for BBBJ. After lurking these forums for awhile I've learned not to be a stingy monger, even if just a little bit and to keep the lady smiling if you want good service..

NiteTimer
04-18-17, 23:56
Has anyone seen her in the last 24 hours? Her BF sounded desperate last night knocking on the door of the house I was visiting. I know it's part of the life for these girls to disappear for a day, then turn up again. It's just seeing that ambulance yesterday night and hearing of another body found around Payson has me wonderingPossible she's been having trouble dealing with being there Saturday night when another person went down.

Maybe she just needed space. Hopefully she's just rethinking her options. It's hot in more ways than one out there right now.

Cls9637
04-19-17, 04:59
For some reason I can't quote the post from A2 from when he deleted my earlier post so I'll say this here. My apologies, A2. I very seldom react to something like that, but I simply got pissed. Again, I apologize.

Checkumout
04-19-17, 05:48
Anyone seen this Crystal lately.She is living a good life down b in Fla. Been there for a while now.

PellyMason
04-19-17, 06:34
Great looking ,23 yr old brunette on Wasburn. Gorgeous face and long stems. She was nervous, so may be new to the game. BBBJ was good and personality nice. Legs and ass are awesome with no marks of drug use. Says she doesn't come out often but I've seen her out before. She's got my number. Looking forward to another date.

NiceGuy1957
04-19-17, 10:44
Anyone seen this Crystal lately.Last I talked to her she went back to Florida.

John4044
04-19-17, 11:02
Cls, I read what you wrote and IMHO you do not owe anyone an apology. You have done more than enough, to help out your brother mongers on here, myself included. Anyone who knows you, knows you are a standup guy, and just the fact that you are even willing to swallow your pride, humble yourself and apologize publicly, even though you have nothing to apologize for, speaks to your character and trustworthiness in this forum.

A monger salute to you, brother!

For some reason I can't quote the post from A2 from wheowe n he deleted my earlier post so I'll say this here. My apologies, A2. I very seldom react to something like that, but I simply got pissed. Again, I apologize.

Bigblacksnake8
04-19-17, 12:42
I second that, you have ginormous king kong balls.

I've been at this for a while, NYC, dc, pittsburgh, philly, before gentrification, and I only went slumming when I was green. I dressed and looked the part to fit in. On a few ocassions I got lucky with horny project Princesses / Trailor park princesses trailor (0 money down) , but I was afraid of getting robbed or killed.

But part of the fun is the thrill of the hunt. I won't do that now, guess I'm getting old.

Stay safe.

At first Jay was willing to play for. 25 FS but with everything covered. The little head took over once she showed me her size B's and began teasing me with her hands and I agreed to toss an extra 5 bucks in for BBBJ. After lurking these forums for awhile I've learned not to be a stingy monger, even if just a little bit and to keep the lady smiling if you want good service.

As she began toying with me in her hands I offered her a back rub when she mentioned having aches. She flipped over on the mattress and like a porno I began massaging her back while she teased me with her butt. Grinding on her while she moved back and forth for me, almost but not quite getting inside her (damn panties!) Don't ever judge a girl's skills by her figure is what I learned today.

I laid down and she began a tight, wet blowjob focusing on the tip and deep throat upon request. I had to ask her to slow down before I blew early and even then it was hard not to go with it and let loose right there. She put the protection on and climbed on top and after a few short slip-outs she rode me like a Texas cowgirl while my hands enjoyed wandering her small but firm assets. We rolled over to her on her back for some missionary and by this time she was wet enough that the condom felt like it wasn't even there. We went back to cowgirl after awhile, developing a rhythm as she figured out how I liked it. I let loose inside the hat while she kept riding me and I could feel the condom overflowing from having such a good time. If she faked enjoying it, she did a good job as she was quite happy to clean up my extra mess for me as well as bending over to let me admire the booty as we got dressed. A hug and a kiss on the cheek and I was out the door with the stupidest smile on my face that I've had in awhile.

Her looks could be better as it was obvious that she enjoys some sort of candy and doesn't keep clean as well as she could. The place was messy but the service more than made up for the downsides. If looks are what you make your decisions on who to date, it would be a mistake to pass her up just for the oral alone. I'll definitely be back for her and her cute friends who had some flirty remarks (and cleaner appearances) for me. I tipped an extra 5 at the end for a total damage of .35 which was a hell of a bargain.

SoloWalk.

PellyMason
04-19-17, 13:45
Cls, I read what you wrote and IMHO you do not owe anyone an apology. You have done more than enough, to help out your brother mongers on here, myself included. Anyone who knows you, knows you are a standup guy, and just the fact that you are even willing to swallow your pride, humble yourself and apologize publicly, even though you have nothing to apologize for, speaks to your character and trustworthiness in this forum.

A monger salute to you, brother!Agreed. Nothing wrong, nothing to apologize for.

SamEyeAm
04-19-17, 13:45
Jailin has always been a good date. Saw her about two weeks ago. Picked her up by the loop and took her to my spot for a CBJ.

But, yes, be careful going to a SW's place. They don't exactly hang out with the best people.

SoloWalk.

HcLine
04-19-17, 13:54

A monger salute to you, brother!It's his forum even though the panties do get clinched in a wad now and then.

NiceGuy1957
04-19-17, 14:27
Great looking ,23 yr old brunette on Wasburn. Gorgeous face and long stems. She was nervous, so may be new to the game. BBBJ was good and personality nice. Legs and ass are awesome with no marks of drug use. Says she doesn't come out often but I've seen her out before. She's got my number. Looking forward to another date.I have a question about this girl Megan. I saw a girl about an hour ago on Pontiac near 4th and she is about 5'7" long hair, thin wearing glasses. Carrying a book bag I think could this be Megan? Pretty face and as you said long stems LOL.

BoloBellgrande
04-19-17, 15:53
Got a text from Miss aloof today. I never know when she's going to hit me up. Didn't see my sweetie Anna walking around, didn't hear anyone say they saw her either. Hope she's getting things together for a attempt at a regular life.

I saw a cute white streetwalker on payson today. She was new to me. Kinda has a baby face with pretty eyes , and what looked like a little acne around her cheeks . She was wearing black skin tight yoga pants or sweat pants when I saw her I think the shirt she had in was white or light colored . Her hair was up in some way too . She'st 5 feet 6 to 8 , I would say , nice slender body, not skinny. Her hair looked to be blonde or very light brown. She could pass for a civi easily. As a matter of fact, I'm really not sure she isn't. She was hanging with the other SW, so I'm assumed she was as well.

The picture is of west side idol Crystal.

PellyMason
04-19-17, 16:36
I have a question about this girl Megan. I saw a girl about an hour ago on Pontiac near 4th and she is about 5'7" long hair, thin wearing glasses. Carrying a book bag I think could this be Megan? Pretty face and as you said long stems LOL.Sounds like her. But she works all day, so I wonder.

Elber Gonzalez
04-19-17, 18:32
I was driving on fairheaven around 17:30 and saw what it look like a pregnant sex worker, unfortunately I was not able to stop and talk to her. She looked like around mid 20's, dirty blonde 5'4. Does anyone know her?

Bongson
04-19-17, 21:34
I would never go to a SW place, let alone an abandominium. This could have been your first and last date on this site. Glad it had a happy ending. No pun intended.ANNND. Her best intentions might not mirror someone else's. Someone that is, from the sight and opportunity, put of view,. Perspective.

LetsHaveFun2
04-19-17, 21:46
Sounds like her. But she works all day, so I wonder.Hey does she have black hair and a toung ring. And pictures.

PellyMason
04-19-17, 22:19
Hey does she have black hair and a toung ring. And pictures.No brunette. I know the girl you're talking about.

MystRyan
04-19-17, 23:40
This one is usually around payson, white, slightly crooked teeth, big grey eyes, thick brown hair, c cups, and a nice ass. Used to pretty madly marked up hands when I used to see her months ago. A while ago, she said she was trying to get clean and fix up her life. Once she said that, I deleted her number and I stopped calling here.

But yesterday (Tuesday), I saw her out wearing a furry white top and black leggings and a brown handbag. I'm wondering if she's back to dating. If anyone knows, please let a fellow monger know. I would also appreciate a number if you have for her since the one I used to have doesn't work anymore.

LetsHaveFun2
04-20-17, 09:46
No brunette. I know the girl you're talking about.You know how to get ahold of her or were she's hangs out.

Member #5461
04-20-17, 10:27
I have a question about this girl Megan. I saw a girl about an hour ago on Pontiac near 4th and she is about 5'7" long hair, thin wearing glasses. Carrying a book bag I think could this be Megan? Pretty face and as you said long stems LOL.That description sounds like a girl calling herself Megan Marie. I have digits for her.

PellyMason
04-20-17, 10:46
You know how to get ahold of her or were she's hangs out.Sorry for being unclear. I've seen who I think you mean. Never talked with her.

YellaPerch
04-20-17, 16:51
Last Friday night at about 8 pm I hit the loops. Nothing on Fairhaven. But did find a WSW on pontiac. About 5'8" tall, long brown hair, and chubby. Made the scoop and headed to my spot. Said her name was Miranda, between nodding out. Get to my spot and settle on 2 for bbbjwcim. She hoes to work and its very lackluster. Lots of stoppage for no particular reason. Eventually I got aggravated and just held her head still and skull fucked her. She was okay with that to my surprise. I continued this until I blasted my nut down the back of her throat, filled it like a donut! She started gagging and damn near threw up in my lap. But she got herself under control and swallowed the rest. I cleaned up and dropped her off at her candy man. I wouldn't repeat. Although she took the nut like a champ. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

Yoghi
04-20-17, 17:26
What's up! I'm new to this site, and can't wait to learn the tricks of the trade from the veterans on this site.

SamEyeAm
04-20-17, 22:25
Uncle LEO was out in force tonight. Did someone airdrop doughnuts all over the West side? Drove down to the loop after work and saw well over a dozen squad cars driving around the Wilkins.

Stay safe mongers!

Sammy.

NiteTimer
04-20-17, 22:44
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1543/needing-crutches.html

Anybody seen Ms. Liz lately?

PellyMason
04-21-17, 06:03
Saw a superhot light skinned BSW on Greenmount near North Ave. A bit too crowded for me to scoop. Saw her again toward York Rd. But was rushed. So I stopped and she said she just needed a ride. I gave her a ride just a few blocks. Says 29. This girl has an ass that won't quit and she seems nice. No phone but I gave her my number. Anyone have experience with her?

Cls9637
04-21-17, 06:29

Anybody seen Ms. Liz lately?I saw her about three weeks ago hoofing up Payson. I talked to her, she said she really wanted to date but had to go to her pharmacist's first, which I will not do. She said okay, and to just meet her at an address on Smallwood St. in a half hour. When she got back out she said "make sure you come back because I really want to suck your dick and I'll let you fuck my ass!" As tempting as that sounded I never went back. We all know SW time! That half hour would have become several hours.

I keep looking out for her because she is always a good time.

Cls9637
04-21-17, 10:08
BTW for all you Kandii fans out there she is looking for some company. We all know how much fun a little Kandii is!

If you have her number give her a text or call. If you don't and you're a contributing member and not an asshole send me your name and number and I will relay it to her. After that I am totally out of it, it's entirely up to her if she sees you.

Angler69
04-21-17, 10:17
Gents:

I know there are a lot of Laylahs / Lailas out there but am trying to reach this one I knew from a year or two ago. Not sure if she's still in the game but trying to reach her regarding a medical issue. Most mentions of Laylah here have pertained to the well known blond Laylah with the DSL and pretty eyes so please see the pics of the one I'm looking for. She's in her 20's, she looks latina but is mixed with Irish, has had heart surgery (she has surgery scars on her chest), and has a short chubby pleasing figure last I saw her. Her last known contact number ended with 5188 and she has had a love / hate friendship with Tessa in the past (anyone with Tessa's contact would be good also as I don't have her number).

Please correspond via PM. Many thanks and stay safe.

Angler.

CaveMan9
04-21-17, 13:07
Is there anyone who could help learn how to fin walkers? I've never tried before.There is a pan handler at the intersection of Boston and Dundalk. Older guy dusty clothes and beard. His name is "that guy on Boston and Dundalk" LOL. Pull up give him $5 and $10 and simply ask him where to go. He is not there pimp. He just knows them all as he is always out there.

FsTech69
04-21-17, 13:11
BTW for all you Kandii fans out there she is looking for some company. We all know how much fun a little Kandii is!

If you have her number give her a text or call. If you don't and you're a contributing member and not an asshole send me your name and number and I will relay it to her. After that I am totally out of it, it's entirely up to her if she sees you.Inbox is full brother.

BigCoolie
04-21-17, 13:17
Please clear your inbox. Also, the website is slow.

If you have her number give her a text or call. If you don't and you're a contributing member and not an asshole send me your name and number and I will relay it to her. After that I am totally out of it, it's entirely up to her if she sees you.

BigPappay
04-21-17, 15:23
There is a pan handler at the intersection of Boston and Dundalk. Older guy dusty clothes and beard. His name is "that guy on Boston and Dundalk" LOL. Pull up give him $5 and $10 and simply ask him where to go. He is not there pimp. He just knows them all as he is always out there.Is it possible you're that panhandler just swashbuckling everyone into giving you some money? He's not the same guy who has been looking for heart medication for the past ten years??

BigPappay
04-21-17, 15:29

Anybody seen Ms. Liz lately?To this day, she still walks with a little hitch! Haven't seen her in a bit, but one of the best at working on the balls!

CaveMan9
04-21-17, 15:58
Is it possible you're that panhandler just swashbuckling everyone into giving you some money? He's not the same guy who has been looking for heart medication for the past ten years??If you want to add to my mongering account I'll give you my PayPal address. I'm sure the heart med guy can point any newb in the right direction also. In fact any pan handler in any general area of street walkers. Probably know them and are actually friends with these girls better then you and I put together. It was advice to a newb instead of the normal ignorant responces usually given on this forum.

NiceGuy1957
04-21-17, 17:38
For some reason I can't PM either one of you. So just let Josie know who you are by your user name. Let me know how you make out thanks Niceguy1957.

HcLine
04-21-17, 18:32
If you want to add to my mongering account I'll give you my PayPal address. I'm sure the heart med guy can point any newb in the right direction also. In fact any pan handler in any general area of street walkers. Probably know them and are actually friends with these girls better then you and I put together. It was advice to a newb instead of the normal ignorant responces usually given on this forum.I used to give some change to the old dude who sat on the corner of pat and wash. Had his office there consisting of a milk crate and backpack and would leave to go to mcd.

S for lunch everyday. Admired his endurance weatherwise. Touche to helping the new guy as opposed to being the BMOC which is more prevalent these days on USA. Nothing personally recognizable here: peace and good weekend. Hc.

Cls9637
04-21-17, 18:39
Sorry! I've opened up my inbox!

CowboysFan
04-21-17, 21:13
Gents:

I know there are a lot of Laylahs / Lailas out there but am trying to reach this one I knew from a year or two ago. Not sure if she's still in the game but trying to reach her regarding a medical issue. Most mentions of Laylah here have pertained to the well known blond Laylah with the DSL and pretty eyes so please see the pics of the one I'm looking for. She's in her 20's, she looks latina but is mixed with Irish, has had heart surgery (she has surgery scars on her chest), and has a short chubby pleasing figure last I saw her. Her last known contact number ended with 5188 and she has had a love / hate friendship with Tessa in the past (anyone with Tessa's contact would be good also as I don't have her number).

Please correspond via PM. Many thanks and stay safe.

Angler.Sadly she passed about a year ago. She was a good friend / provider of mine.

CowboysFan
04-21-17, 21:18
Met her the other night off Fairhaven. We didn't date but grabbed the digits. Anyone have any info on her? She looked to be about 5'7 110 lbs. She was bundled up with a hood over her head. She looked cute but at night, you never know until they get in.

DirtyOlePerv
04-21-17, 22:20

If you have her number give her a text or call. If you don't and you're a contributing member and not an asshole send me your name and number and I will relay it to her. After that I am totally out of it, it's entirely up to her if she sees you.You repeat pics of her but you haven't posted any recent pics. She's changed A LOT in appearance and there's no wording of that or recent pics.

If you have some, please share.

RichRim
04-21-17, 22:54
CB bk.

21 year old spinner. Great attitude. Looks TGTBT from a few feet away. Might have digits for trusted seniors.Where did you pick her up?

PellyMason
04-22-17, 01:58
Dirty blonde cute with glasses in a hot teacher kind of BBBJ was ok. In all fairness I was lobg winded today. Major abscesses on arm and upper thigh. Some of the worst I've seen. Nice personality but will not repeat with abscesses that disturbing.

Cls9637
04-22-17, 06:10
You repeat pics of her but you haven't posted any recent pics. She's changed A LOT in appearance and there's no wording of that or recent pics.

If you have some, please share.Since she's been on a program she has put on a little much needed weight. Those pictures are from late last year. I'm going to try to get some newer ones this week if I get the time.

If you have any more recent ones please share.

NiteTimer
04-22-17, 08:24
http://www.ccptube.com/video/307/rocked.html