PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Billy258
02-21-19, 19:08
Hey everyone, new to town and new to the mongering game. Can any of you provide digits or a semi specific location / corner of a SW who does a good deepthroat? Boobs a bonus but not necessary. Excited to get my monger on LOL. Just shoot me a message, thanks!

Checkumout
02-22-19, 00:13
Please, can I have her digits.

Phyuck!As my pics of erica around.

JimmyJams
02-22-19, 00:27
Since Taylor is on Vacey I called up Erica 4 am in the morning picked her up in Brooklyn took her to the Tip Top Motel OMG that pussy was super tight I was like damm you have not been fucking. Front back, side to side I could have when for hours but the pussy was to tight. Then Amber message me she was to wait her turn LOL.

-Rick.I had a number, she was really hard to connect with never did. Actually talked to her in person too seemed cool but never got up.

JimmyJams
02-22-19, 00:31
One sign I saw on 4th between Washburn and Jeffery. One sign on Wasburn near corner of 4th. Wasn't really over there for hunt so I didn't see any others.

JimmyJams
02-22-19, 00:46
Riding down FH saw a PAWG with deep red hair. She shot a smile and a wave. Hung right on Popland and pulled over to text. A fairly cute young woman pushing a toddler in a baby stroller approached and asked if I had a phone she could use. She said she was trying to call someone that could help with getting something for child or she could "earn it". She was sniffling right much and asked if she was dope sick. She said she was. I asked what she was proposing in the broad daylight. She said we could park somewhere.

I have NEVER had a woman with a baby suggest we do something with child in car! Of course I wasn't with it. I told her I wasn't comfortable with that and she hurried off. She had a decent butt. That was just too much, I'm not that thirsty. Went back around, no red head and baby pusher both ghost. No mun for fun today so headed back but there were a couple in BP too walking up 5th and 6th. I wasn't on a mission just scoping a little since I was that way.

Truhersheyman
02-22-19, 01:42
With the new commissioner coming in making almost 300 k you can be assured that the sport will become harder to engage in. More and more LEO is out and even signs are up to remind all players that the game is not suppose to be played. With that being the case start getting the info from those in the sport that you trust, get in and get out. Good luck out there and remember blue balls is always better than silver bracelets.

PellyMason
02-22-19, 14:32
With the new commissioner coming in making almost 300 k you can be assured that the sport will become harder to engage in. More and more LEO is out and even signs are up to remind all players that the game is not suppose to be played. With that being the case start getting the info from those in the sport that you trust, get in and get out. Good luck out there and remember blue balls is always better than silver bracelets.The signs serve not only as a warning but serve to make charges stick. A citation for picking up a SW typically states that you did so in an area known for prostitution. Now they can state that the area was posted for prostitution warnings. I think we shall soon see similar signs on WW and Dundalk. Conkling too but that has been notably dead lately anyway.

MongerSeeker
02-22-19, 15:28
Nothing has changed much despite these signs. You note that the signs say "sex solicitation". The mere act of offer a girl a ride does not constitute solicitation regardless if she is a working girl or not. There is actually case law that allow you to offer a girl a ride. In some states like CA if you are stopped for a prostitution related incident this can be used as evidence against you for the same type of crime. But thankfully Maryland does not have a loiter law.

The signs serve not only as a warning but serve to make charges stick. A citation for picking up a SW typically states that you did so in an area known for prostitution. Now they can state that the area was posted for prostitution warnings. I think we shall soon see similar signs on WW and Dundalk. Conkling too but that has been notably dead lately anyway.

EasyLuvr
02-22-19, 17:34
Cruised Wilkens this afternoon. Not much out that was to my liking as well as lots of Uncle out and about. I was on the verge of bailing when I spied little Ashley. Scooped her and headed to the rent-a-bed for some fun. Bending her over the bed, I crammed my thick sausage into her tight little kitty, getting a loud moan from her as I drove deep inside her. Watching my cock slip in and out of her furry little seam had me on the edge pretty fast and she knew it, begging not to cum inside her so with a final shove, I jerked out and plastered her ass with my batter. Cleaned up and dropped her at the end of the street. Usual tuition.

PellyMason
02-22-19, 18:15
Nothing has changed much despite these signs. You note that the signs say "sex solicitation". The mere act of offer a girl a ride does not constitute solicitation regardless if she is a working girl or not. There is actually case law that allow you to offer a girl a ride. In some states like CA if you are stopped for a prostitution related incident this can be used as evidence against you for the same type of crime. But thankfully Maryland does not have a loiter law.I'm not so sure that "nothing has changed much. " I agree with other posters here that these signs broken a paradigm shift. It's much too early to dismiss them. Increased vigilance absolutely is warranted.

Rick07
02-22-19, 21:37
She is cool.

I had a number, she was really hard to connect with never did. Actually talked to her in person too seemed cool but never got up.

Cls9637
02-23-19, 07:29
Did she have the baby she got pregnant with her bf? Is she still with that bf of hers? Just wondering, she was nice gal, easy going, no drama.She's living with a family member in the county. She's not "with" the BF anymore, but still sees him sometimes. He always wants to see her because he wants to keep her addicted so she will support him. He certainly doesn't want her to get clean.

Her baby girl has been adopted.

Old Chinese Guy
02-23-19, 11:20
She's living with a family member in the county. She's not "with" the BF anymore, but still sees him sometimes. He always wants to see her because he wants to keep her addicted so she will support him. He certainly doesn't want her to get clean.

Her baby girl has been adopted.Yeah, that bf was not good for her, am glad she's getting herself together and it's good her kid has been adopted, it's tough enough trying to stay clean without the pressures of motherhood. Thanks for the info.

OCG.

BarebackGuy
02-23-19, 12:48
We used to have similar signs 25 years ago in Hartford, CT 'vehicles used to solicit prostitutes will be subject to seizure' All it really did was confirm to newbies that yes, they were in the right place to find what they were looking for! The signs have been gone the past 10 years but not because the prostitues have been LOL.

One sign I saw on 4th between Washburn and Jeffery. One sign on Wasburn near corner of 4th. Wasn't really over there for hunt so I didn't see any others.

Old Monger
02-23-19, 17:15
I recently had a great date with light brown / strawberry blonde haired Monica. I ate her pussy and it was clean and sweet. She uses condoms for intercourse. Picked her up on Ashton near Pulaski. I will definitely date her again soon.

MrKwell
02-23-19, 17:39
One sign I saw on 4th between Washburn and Jeffery. One sign on Wasburn near corner of 4th. Wasn't really over there for hunt so I didn't see any others.LOL haven't been out much since the street signs been posted. Pretty funny, boys are really putting a effort into this. I was out yesterday not hunting but just running personal errands. Was on patapsco by the SA and saw two red and blue units by the gas station. I couldn't help but laugh. Oh well, I don't think it's going to change much in the end. Just have to be more stealthy and tactical even hunting now. Be safe gents.

Checkumout
02-23-19, 19:43
Just like that song signs signs signs everywhere LOL.

MrKwell
02-24-19, 01:18
Man, these guys are really on a mission LOL. Was out and about a few hrs ago, was bored sitting in the house. Decided to go for a ride and get some fresh air. Drive to bk area and before I even made it in the inner residential loops, I saw 5 red and blues going about. Said heck with that so got out of there quick. Drove down patapsco, saw another unit by the 7/11. Drove up on wash blvd near the uhaul. There was another unit on the corner but the mailbox. Crazy. I did see the tranny kim walking toward the dunkin donuts though, but that's not my thing. Guess it really is getting tight out there for the moment. Be safe gents.

SteveStone123
02-24-19, 10:22
Nothing has changed much despite these signs. You note that the signs say "sex solicitation". The mere act of offer a girl a ride does not constitute solicitation regardless if she is a working girl or not. There is actually case law that allow you to offer a girl a ride. In some states like CA if you are stopped for a prostitution related incident this can be used as evidence against you for the same type of crime. But thankfully Maryland does not have a loiter law.So if we see one of our regular girls standing by the side of usual SW route and if I offer her a ride (no chit chats till she enters the car) , can the cops charge us in MD?

MongerSeeker
02-24-19, 12:14
It's possible that a cop might arrest you just to be a jerk. But if you get a lawyer you can beat in court.

So if we see one of our regular girls standing by the side of usual SW route and if I offer her a ride (no chit chats till she enters the car) , can the cops charge us in MD?

MongerSeeker
02-24-19, 12:16
I would agree with that increased caution is warranted. No one wants to harassed by a cop after all.

I'm not so sure that "nothing has changed much. " I agree with other posters here that these signs broken a paradigm shift. It's much too early to dismiss them. Increased vigilance absolutely is warranted.

Youngster83
02-24-19, 13:45
Anyone willing to TRADE info message me. I'm not about all this activity with the new le trying to make a name. Seems like we need to help each other out and make it a easier way right now.

JimmyJams
02-24-19, 13:52
One sign I saw on 4th between Washburn and Jeffery. One sign on Wasburn near corner of 4th. Wasn't really over there for hunt so I didn't see any others.Signs are on 4th, 5th, and 6th. Pont, Wash, and Jeffrey. Have not seen them on WW loop or around MP.

JimmyJams
02-24-19, 14:01
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-usa-today-homicides-20180219-story.html

Most dangerous city in America and resources being used to put up signs and worrying about agreements between consenting adults.

Girls need to stop standing though and keep it moving. Some of the smart ones do, they just keep walking around area until someone offers them a ride.

Mango20
02-24-19, 14:10
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-usa-today-homicides-20180219-story, AMP. Html.

Most dangerous city in America and resources being used to put up signs and worrying about agreements between consenting adults.

Girls need to stop standing though and keep it moving. Some of the smart ones do, they just keep walking around area until someone offers them a ride.Not trying to be argumentative, but our participation as one of the consenting adults is directly contributing to the reason this city is dangerous. The city is violent because of the drug dealers and gangs battling it out for territory and customers. The young ladies provide a large chunk of the money to the drug dealers- this hobby is one of the only ways to support such large and expensive habits for poorly educated people. When we give donations to the ladies, they give it right to the medicine man. Our hobby is providing the fuel for the Rx wars. So drying up the money is a valid tactic to reducing the violence.

That being said, it will make things very inconvenient for us until uncle gives up and moves on.

IceBro
02-24-19, 18:01
Saw Kristen near the citgo. Young SW with a nice booty. She was high af. Had a decent time with her. Digits and video available for Seniors only / willing to *trade*.

JimmyJams
02-24-19, 19:54
Not trying to be argumentative, but our participation as one of the consenting adults is directly contributing to the reason this city is dangerous. The city is violent because of the drug dealers and gangs battling it out for territory and customers. The young ladies provide a large chunk of the money to the drug dealers- this hobby is one of the only ways to support such large and expensive habits for poorly educated people. When we give donations to the ladies, they give it right to the medicine man. Our hobby is providing the fuel for the Rx wars. So drying up the money is a valid tactic to reducing the violence.

That being said, it will make things very inconvenient for us until uncle gives up and moves on.Spoken like LEO himself. These things have been going on for centuries. "Large chunk" is definitely subjective but that is the argument that is made to justify. The dynamics of what fuels high levels of violence in marginalized communities is complex and what fuels it is not a few dozen sws. The tactic is not valid because I am sure the little money that working girls bring to the table could never make or break the bottom line. The hobbyist and women most definitely are NOT "directly" contributing to the violence in the city but it is an easier issue to attack and give the appearance that something valid is being accomplished. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. DC has little to no SW Activity but the violence is there as is other places. From my understanding, the SW game has been big in Charm City for decades but the violence hasn't always been this bad. I am not one to buy any bs that's being sold. The seemingly aggressive push against sws and their customers is a distraction tactic for good PR for LE, not much more.

MongerSeeker
02-24-19, 21:28
My own belief is that it is always the girls choice how they spend the money we pay them. There is a variety of ways people support their drug habits & prostitution simply one of many ways to do so. The other thing to remember is that cracking down on prostitution is easy and low risk way for LE to generate good PR.

Not trying to be argumentative, but our participation as one of the consenting adults is directly contributing to the reason this city is dangerous. The city is violent because of the drug dealers and gangs battling it out for territory and customers. The young ladies provide a large chunk of the money to the drug dealers- this hobby is one of the only ways to support such large and expensive habits for poorly educated people. When we give donations to the ladies, they give it right to the medicine man. Our hobby is providing the fuel for the Rx wars. So drying up the money is a valid tactic to reducing the violence.

That being said, it will make things very inconvenient for us until uncle gives up and moves on.

PathFinder24
02-24-19, 23:15
Met Angel the other morning near the busy bee on Ashton. Cute 29 yo WSW. She agreed to go to the notel for a visit. She was freshly showered and sweet smelling. BBBJ, then filled her up. Definitely worth taking to the notel if you see her. Sweet girl and not all strung out. Standard tuition, but no phone. Glad I swung through before all the signs and increased LE. I saw a couple of LE out, but not to bad prior to noon.

Stay safe, Pathfinder.

Klove48
02-24-19, 23:45
Met Angel the other morning near the busy bee on Ashton. Cute 29 yo WSW. She agreed to go to the notel for a visit. She was freshly showered and sweet smelling. BBBJ, then filled her up. Definitely worth taking to the notel if you see her. Sweet girl and not all strung out. Standard tuition, but no phone. Glad I swung through before all the signs and increased LE. I saw a couple of LE out, but not to bad prior to noon.

Stay safe, Pathfinder.Very sweet girl. Great service without the bullsh*t. She's a lot smaller than what I usually prefer, but she can hang with the best of them. Peace.

Old Monger
02-25-19, 08:27
Very sweet girl. Great service without the bullsh*t. She's a lot smaller than what I usually prefer, but she can hang with the best of them. Peace.Angel is a very sweet girl. I have dated her twice and look forward to doing so again.

PellyMason
02-25-19, 22:50
Gorgeous tall blonde. Nice frame. Beautiful eyes. Service is good. Not great. Good. She said she's usually on Washburn. Def worth a trip to Tim's. No phone of course.

GoodonPaper
02-26-19, 01:24
I Think Angel is part of a three girls that come up late night in a car and hang out around Ashton.

Poggi1212
02-26-19, 03:22
I dated here last week, very sweet girl. She used to run Wilkens ave several years ago and is back on the H. She was not as big as she is now, she is fat. She is pleasant to deal with YMMV since we have history she was real comfortable. She doesn't like to take her top off because of the fat.Is this the Emily with black hair or dark hair mid to late 30's?

MrKwell
02-26-19, 08:03
Was bored in the house so I decided to take a stroll to the circle. Saw a heavy set figure standing in the shadows of the corner. Drove past to get a closer and more clear look. Turned out to be Allison. Spun around the block to check if the was any LE lurking. Came back and scooped her up. She was everything I remembered. Real cool, laid back nice soft voice and even better mic skills. Found a quick well hidden spot and got the sloppy top. Damage was standard plus I gave her a dime for a tip. It's hard to find good quality service. Chatted a bit and drove her back. She gave me her number. Haven't checked to see if it's working or not. Probably going to do that after I post this. Definitely going do FS next go around when I have more time.

LibidoLuvr
02-26-19, 14:37
First I want to thank CLS. For putting me back in touch with Kandi. He truly represent what this forum is or should be ALL about. Man her body is flawless. And not to mention her skills. I'll say this. She definitely enjoy what she does.

BlueEyesFun
02-26-19, 18:59
Gorgeous tall blonde. Nice frame. Beautiful eyes. Service is good. Not great. Good. She said she's usually on Washburn. Def worth a trip to Tim's. No phone of course.Does this tall gorgeous blonde by chance have a name?

PellyMason
02-26-19, 22:16
Does this tall gorgeous blonde by chance have a name?Shy = Shyla.

JamesGlia
02-26-19, 23:14

Stay safe, Pathfinder.I'm not real familiar with the area. Is busy bee a restaurant or store? Is this in Baltimore or a suburb? My guess is maybe the Brooklyn park area because of the mention signs but again any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PathFinder24
02-26-19, 23:39
I'm not real familiar with the area. Is busy bee a restaurant or store? Is this in Baltimore or a suburb? My guess is maybe the Brooklyn park area because of the mention signs but again any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.The busy Bee is a convenience store on S. Monroe St, and Ramsay St. , It is right off the clix loop. I saw her there, and when I looped around she had left and was walking down Ashton ave, Google maps will bring up the location.

PF.

BlueEyesFun
02-27-19, 11:50
Shy = Shyla.Thank you for the clarification my man!

BoloBellgrande
02-27-19, 12:17
https://nypost.com/2019/02/26/young-baltimore-police-officer-dead-after-heroin-overdose-at-motel/

Old Monger
02-27-19, 16:46
https://nypost.com/2019/02/26/young-baltimore-police-officer-dead-after-heroin-overdose-at-motel/Been there a few times with one of our girls. Sorry to hear that the young police died from an overdose.

LibidoLuvr
02-28-19, 18:47
Ran into Nicci down WW. Great service, no rush. Standard fee. Cool chick. Would definitely repeat. Be nice to her if you meet her.

Be safe. Lots of LE around.

Checkumout
03-01-19, 15:12
There is a new white girl working fairhaven black hair chunky beware momma or girlfriend might get mad.

Dinglewood89
03-02-19, 11:13
Has anyone heard from her recently?

PellyMason
03-02-19, 12:06
Another great round of BBBJ from Christina. Red hair. Five two. Usually in jeans. She's a seasoned provider, even dropping her pants for ass play during head. Says she's been around for years but I've not seen her until recently. She may have been lesbian lover of Melissa, famous drug supplier of local distributors like "J" in black sedan with duct taped window on Graceland. It is for that reason I will not go to her place and will only go to mine.

Elber Gonzalez
03-03-19, 07:23
There is a new white girl working fairhaven black hair chunky beware momma or girlfriend might get mad.Sounds dangerous, I'm in! What time have you seen her? What about LE surveillance in that side? A lot?

Phyuck Yiu
03-03-19, 11:54
Has anyone heard from her recently?Heard from a reliable source that she is in the hospital (don't know where), after jumping from a window of a abandominum when it caught fire.

Phyuck!

BoloBellgrande
03-03-19, 19:23
Has anyone heard from her recently?You know she's living in a Abando, so even though she has a phone, it's hard for her to charge it up and have it on regularly.

NiteTimer
03-04-19, 10:07
Was looking for her Saturday night. Did she move?

http://www.ccptube.com/video/2050/headmaster.html

Klove48
03-04-19, 12:01
Heard from a reliable source that she is in the hospital (don't know where), after jumping from a window of a abandominum when it caught fire.

Phyuck!I heard that it was her boyfriend who jumped from the window and broke his arm. I didn't hear anything about Anna being injured though. Peace.

Vega Wrap
03-05-19, 00:48
Where is the action now. DD and CB BK are empty as shit lately.

Old Monger
03-05-19, 01:11
Picked up Lori on the corner of Wilkens and Millington. Lori is a true GFE with awesome skills. I hope that fellow gentlemongers enjoy her services.

Akane555
03-05-19, 01:33
Anybody know londyn.

Rick07
03-05-19, 15:17
I saved so much money im looking at $1000 porn stars now like shez it so bad out there. And, because the new shit they put in the drugs they expire faster (look like shit really quick, ugly).

Where is the action now. DD and CB BK are empty as shit lately.

Thundra89
03-05-19, 20:50
I know she's been out of the game for almost 5 years but if any of you guys may have still been talking to her if there might be an update to her whereabouts.

Klove48
03-05-19, 23:20
Anybody know londyn.Is there a particular reason that you want to know?

Crofton33
03-05-19, 23:44
I know she's been out of the game for almost 5 years but if any of you guys may have still been talking to her if there might be an update to her whereabouts.I don't know I'd being out of the game is correct in general. She has been on Bentalou as of recent.

Crofton33
03-05-19, 23:45
Was looking for her Saturday night. Did she move?

http://www.ccptube.com/video/2050/headmaster.htmlHear today that she is visiting our boys in blue.

Phyuck Yiu
03-06-19, 00:35
I heard that it was her boyfriend who jumped from the window and broke his arm. I didn't hear anything about Anna being injured though. Peace.She broke her legs.

NiteTimer
03-06-19, 07:42
https://www.xvideos.com/video45875037/milf_riding

Akane555
03-06-19, 07:54
Is there a particular reason that you want to know?Just wanted yo know.

Rizalboy
03-06-19, 12:39
One time only, boys. I am posting this because she asked. She will be out today on the west side at lunchtime. If she doesn't recognize you, she probably won't get in your car. If you try to offer her "standard", she'll probably leave your car. Head work only.

Do not bother me with trying to get her contact info. I will not give it to you. She will if she wants to. Treat her well. She deserves it.

Rizalboy
03-06-19, 14:13
Change of plans, boys. I will now be an intermediary. PM.

And yeah, Crofton. She was just walking. Not working.

Mkill
03-06-19, 18:29
One time only, boys. I am posting this because she asked. She will be out today on the west side at lunchtime. If she doesn't recognize you, she probably won't get in your car. If you try to offer her "standard", she'll probably leave your car. Head work only.

Do not bother me with trying to get her contact info. I will not give it to you. She will if she wants to. Treat her well. She deserves it.I saw her yesterday at RF. She seemed to be in a sad situation.

Barraquda22
03-06-19, 22:23
Yeah no she hasnt. She only works when she needs the money last time I saw her, and that was only like 2 years ago. Just like the BS some were told that she wouldn't go raw. Or do anal LOL. The girls pick and choose what they do with who. And that usually revolves more around how well you pay and treat them.

BQ22.

I know she's been out of the game for almost 5 years but if any of you guys may have still been talking to her if there might be an update to her whereabouts.

Meto99
03-06-19, 23:02

And yeah, Crofton. She was just walking. Not working.Tried to PM you but your mail box is full. Guess people are excited LOL. Could you share her contact with me? I can exchange brittney and summers info with you.

Dog Pound 99
03-06-19, 23:49
Yeah no she hasnt. She only works when she needs the money last time I saw her, and that was only like 2 years ago. Just like the BS some were told that she wouldn't go raw. Or do anal LOL. The girls pick and choose what they do with who. And that usually revolves more around how well you pay and treat them.

BQ22.Just like in any other service industry, the generous you are the better the service.

But she is somewhat of an UTR nowadays, therefor it would be quite presumptuous for any of the less initiated to except her to have a roll-in-the-hay with just any swing dicks.

Post script.

And as far as I'm concern, she's still the same prodigies provider done with the same sweet disposition.

Rizalboy
03-07-19, 02:46
I saw her yesterday at RF. She seemed to be in a sad situation.She was sad?

Old Monger
03-07-19, 08:03
Picked up Tammy last night on Curtis. She is one of the nicest ladies that I have ever dated. She likes oral and vaginal, but not anal. She is a real gem. I hope that my fellow gentlemongers get a chance to enjoy her services.

PellyMason
03-07-19, 09:50
If anyone is in touch with Destiny would you please pm me. It is urgent.

Barraquda22
03-07-19, 10:13
Agree 100%. And she always knew her place. On her knees with that come fuck me grin of hers.

Just like in any other service industry, the generous you are the better the service.

But she is somewhat of an UTR nowadays, therefor it would be quite presumptuous for any of the less initiated to except her to have a roll-in-the-hay with just any swing dicks.

Post script.

And as far as I'm concern, she's still the same prodigies provider done with the same sweet disposition.

Dog Pound 99
03-07-19, 17:02
Agree 100%. And she always knew her place. On her knees with that come fuck me grin of hers.That's exactly how she appeared to me when we hooked up late last year. On her knees with an absolute bewitching (shit-eating) grin before finishing in reverse cowgirl.

Again, to all the uninitiated, do keep in mind that in order to achieve an outcome similar to Mr. Barracuda, or such as mine one can't go on the cheap, or by being an asshole with a provider like Little K. Also, she ain't much into hanging out, or playing video games.

Lastly, keep in mind that Little K. Has become somewhat of an UTR, therefor everything stated above might just be simple academics.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Mkill
03-07-19, 21:21
She was sad?Did I say she was sad?

Crofton33
03-07-19, 23:41

And yeah, Crofton. She was just walking. Not working.Then I must have imagined our date.

ItzTheMomba87
03-08-19, 01:50
Fairly new to posting, however I'm a true monger who's been doing this for years. SO my mongering all started in FL where the famous trail is. Yes fellow mongers the famous trail of OBat! Like always I have had tremendous success because of senior members like C5 . Anyways forget that, was driving down Dundalk today as I am fairly new to the area but had luck so far on Dundalk ave. However my fellow mongers Dundalk was dead!! Quite depressing really, it almost felt like a ghost town. Any others place worth checking out please let me know mongers! I prefer to say near 40 and not venture to far out.

PellyMason
03-08-19, 08:03
Looks as if Jason drug dealer has taken up pimping opposite Citgo. Be careful. He's probably being watched. And he carries. Would advise staying clear. Black sedan with rear driver's side covered with duct tape. There may be some choice SWs hanging with him but it's not worth messing with him or them. Stay safe.

EurAsiaTrekker
03-08-19, 13:56
Fairly new to posting, however I'm a true monger who's been doing this for years. SO my mongering all started in FL where the famous trail is. Yes fellow mongers the famous trail of OBat! Like always I have had tremendous success because of senior members like C5 . Anyways forget that, was driving down Dundalk today as I am fairly new to the area but had luck so far on Dundalk ave. However my fellow mongers Dundalk was dead!! Quite depressing really, it almost felt like a ghost town. Any others place worth checking out please let me know mongers! I prefer to say near 40 and not venture to far out.I was in Dundalk Avenue at the Citgo yesterday evening. I picked up Stacie, about 30's, 170 lbs or so, white and long blonde hair with big titties and big butts. BBBJCIM for standard tuition. Then I picked up Jennifer, slim white blonde hair in her 30's, but she would be rushing me and all that. I would avoid Jennifer next time.

There was a few other working girls there, but there is also a old dark color pickup truck that was parked backing in and the white dude was smoking and watching the action across the street. W / W, Brooklyn and Curtis Bay was dead.

ItzTheMomba87
03-08-19, 16:04
Looks as if Jason drug dealer has taken up pimping opposite Citgo. Be careful. He's probably being watched. And he carries. Would advise staying clear. Black sedan with rear driver's side covered with duct tape. There may be some choice SWs hanging with him but it's not worth messing with him or them. Stay safe.Saw this car last night as well, Dundalk was really dead though! Damn ghost town, drove past by this morning since I didn't have any luck yesterday. It was also dead, were are these ladies?!

PasoDelRey1742
03-09-19, 05:41
Where I can meet angel please?

BlueEyesFun
03-09-19, 16:36
Where I can meet angel please?Which one do you have in mind? There's numerous girls using the name Angel around town!

Chico
03-09-19, 17:04
Picked up Tammy last night on Curtis. She is one of the nicest ladies that I have ever dated. She likes oral and vaginal, but not anal. She is a real gem. I hope that my fellow gentlemongers get a chance to enjoy her services.Agreed 100%.

Checkumout
03-09-19, 19:17
Agreed 100%.What port of curtis does she hang I'm trying to figure out if I know her.

Phyuck Yiu
03-09-19, 23:23
Who here has seen her lately? We've been talking and possibly going to meet up. How is her body looking since she got clean?

Phyuck!

P.S. I cannot give her info out cause she doesn't want it given out. Just putting that out there in advance before the inbox blows up. Sorry fellaz, her rule.

Old Monger
03-10-19, 00:19
What port of curtis does she hang I'm trying to figure out if I know her.I picked her up on Curtis between Church and Olmstead.

BoloBellgrande
03-10-19, 04:23
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c1875e2be669

Does anyone remember this girl working at the Family Dollar in Mount Clare Junction next to the Capital One Bank off of South Carey Street?

NiteTimer
03-11-19, 07:57
Anybody seen redhead (blonde) Nicole recently?

http://www.ccptube.com/video/2072/pymilf-quickie.html

Mkill
03-11-19, 09:05
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c1875e2be669

Does anyone remember this girl working at the Family Dollar in Mount Clare Junction next to the Capital One Bank off of South Carey Street?The uploader's location is Tulsa, OK. So, probably not.

SteveStone123
03-11-19, 12:53
The uploader's location is Tulsa, OK. So, probably not.Someone in the comments section is saying she may be from CO springs family dollar.

Vega Wrap
03-11-19, 17:26
Any ya'll know a sweet tiny blonde named kacie on Fairhaven? Is she worth the ride?

Noobalicious
03-11-19, 19:35
Any ya'll know a sweet tiny blonde named kacie on Fairhaven? Is she worth the ride?Yep, worth the ride. She'll lie to you in the sweetest way, and get you popping fast.

Just take the same precautions you would with any chick you don't know (don't trust them too much). But she never did me wrong.

Dagame
03-11-19, 21:54
Please tell me Ci ci. Mixed thin. Cute provider is ok. Hoping someone has seen her.

Cruzin101
03-11-19, 22:27
Anyone seen jazz lately, nothing out.

Checkumout
03-12-19, 03:43
Please tell me Ci ci. Mixed thin. Cute provider is ok. Hoping someone has seen her.Are you talking about the CiCi from fairhaven.

BMoreStut27
03-12-19, 04:24
Jalin from Payson and Wilkens Avenue catching that load.

http://www.ccptube.com/video/2159/jalin-from-payson-und-wilkens-ave-baltimore.htmlDo you have her number?

BMoreStut27
03-12-19, 04:53
Saw her hanging around the methadone clinic on Pratt yesterday so I looped around and scooped her. Went to a house just north of the shopping center and went to the room. She was acting like she was high the whole time, chattering about everything and nothing until I got her naked and got busy. Stroked her doggie and then mish before busting deep inside her. After, she wanted me to buy her lunch at McDonald's but I was out of cash. So then asked me to take her to a 7-11 to replenish her phone minutes. Took her to the one across from the park on Wash Blvd and then dropped her at the circle. As cute as her titties are and as tight as her cooter is, I didn't like the fact that she was so high. May pass her by next time.If you have her digits please share it with me. Thanks!

Checkumout
03-12-19, 06:01
Any ya'll know a sweet tiny blonde named kacie on Fairhaven? Is she worth the ride?She is definitely worth the ride if you can catch up with her.

PellyMason
03-12-19, 14:12
Cici from Fairhaven is fine. Cici from WW very sadly has passed. I have heard that she died due to an infection on her leg that she ignored.

Curtisbay
03-12-19, 19:15
Cici from Fairhaven is fine. Cici from WW very sadly has passed. I have heard that she died due to an infection on her leg that she ignored.Not for us to ignore.

Old Monger
03-12-19, 21:06
Jane is in rehab and she has more than 200 days clean. I visited her on Saturday and she looked great.

Old Monger
03-12-19, 21:09
Has anyone seen Heaven recently?

BoloBellgrande
03-12-19, 21:33
Has anyone seen Heaven recently?I saw her go into and come out of a house I was about to go into with a date about two weeks ago. I got the impression she was not welcome there and was asked to leave.

NiteTimer
03-12-19, 21:44
Do you have her number?Never kept a number. Just worked Ashton & Pulaski; hit or miss situation. She was consistent though.

Phyuck Yiu
03-12-19, 23:13
Never kept a number. Just worked Ashton & Pulaski; hit or miss situation. She was consistent though.She is currently at the Grey Bar Motel.

Phyuck!

Dagame
03-12-19, 23:54
Are you talking about the CiCi from fairhaven.No I'm talking about the Wilkins Cici. Mixed. Long hair good service. Not the one that passed a while ago with glasses. Was told she was found in a closet of an abando.

Klove48
03-13-19, 00:51
Never kept a number. Just worked Ashton & Pulaski; hit or miss situation. She was consistent though.Someone told me that is is on vacation at the Graybar resort.

BlueEyesFun
03-13-19, 10:42
No I'm talking about the Wilkins Cici. Mixed. Long hair good service. Not the one that passed a while ago with glasses. Was told she was found in a closet of an abando.The last time I saw the one you're talking about was a few weeks ago late one night at Ashton & Pulaski. Looks mixed, light skin, long wavy black hair and good to go with a easy going open minded attitude. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention, she puts in some damn good work with a desire to please and takes direction without missing a beat. I was sorry to hear about the one with glasses, she was another one with an easy going attitude and wanted to please. At any rate, I'm on the lookout for the mixed Cici like you my man! She told me she's back & forth between B-more & D. C. , so maybe that's why she's been MIA lately.

JimmyJams
03-13-19, 11:31
The last time I saw the one you're talking about was a few weeks ago late one night at Ashton & Pulaski. Looks mixed, light skin, long wavy black hair and good to go with a easy going open minded attitude. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention, she puts in some damn good work with a desire to please and takes direction without missing a beat. I was sorry to hear about the one with glasses, she was another one with an easy going attitude and wanted to please. At any rate, I'm on the lookout for the mixed Cici like you my man! She told me she's back & forth between B-more & D. C. , so maybe that's why she's been MIA lately.The mixed petite woman is a gem! I only saw her ONCE ever! That was an all-star experience! Her demeanor and skills are worth twice what I had, but she accepted what I had and was appreciative of ham tip. I would love to catch up with her again! The car date last year was exceptional. If I catch her again, if at all possible, I have to take her to a rent a room to see what she can do with a little more space. Fantastic spinner!

Very sorry about the other one with glasses, she was Latina and very sweet and easy to hang with.

Old Monger
03-13-19, 17:21
Has anyone seen Molly recently?

JankMaster
03-13-19, 19:49
Has anyone seen Molly recently?Which one. What area.

JankMaster
03-13-19, 19:52
Was out this morn ww 5 ish and was about to call it quits. It was so dead. Then I bumped into Elizabeth. Ate the D like a champ then hit doggie and finished mish. Never complained about anything. Very pleasant. Saw her by the school.

Old Monger
03-13-19, 20:36
Which one. What area.Molly who had the twins and worked along Wilkens avenue.

BMoreStut27
03-13-19, 22:39
She is currently at the Grey Bar Motel.

Phyuck!Damn. That's suck. Want to hit her tho.

Budge96
03-13-19, 22:46
Molly who had the twins and worked along Wilkens avenue.Saw her last week standing in the rain possibly Wednesday or Thursday on Bentalou, didn't have time to stop. Last time I did speak with her at length she said her babies daddy does allow her to return home from time to time to help care for her twins.

She is around just depends on the day haha.

BMoreStut27
03-13-19, 23:22
Does anyone know where does Kandi usually hang out? FYI, I live near the Wilkens Avenue.

SteveStone123
03-14-19, 14:07
Just wondering if any of our fellow mongers got a chance to pick waitresses from Hooters / Waffle House or any other restaurants like that. Those girls who may be under paid and need some extra money for taking care of her kids.

RetrieverGuy
03-14-19, 14:37
Looks like Jalin is going to be on vacation for a while; years maybe.

Duuuuuuude
03-14-19, 16:43
Looks like Jalin is going to be on vacation for a while; years maybe.Uh oh, that doesn't sound good.

RetrieverGuy
03-14-19, 17:27
Picked up Monica on Tuesday afternoon off Payson. Went to my spot and tested her tonsils for standard tuition. This girl can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. She doesn't have a phone, but if you pick her up, treat her well.

JimmyJams
03-14-19, 18:11
Picked up Monica on Tuesday afternoon off Payson. Went to my spot and tested her tonsils for standard tuition. This girl can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. She doesn't have a phone, but if you pick her up, treat her well.Description might really help for those that might like to catch her. Early afternoon or late afternoon? These girls often come out around the same time. Spinner? Younger or older? She may have been talked about before but, new report, updated details are helpful. Glad you had a great time.

Frank76
03-14-19, 19:17
Description might really help for those that might like to catch her. Early afternoon or late afternoon? These girls often come out around the same time. Spinner? Younger or older? She may have been talked about before but, new report, updated details are helpful. Glad you had a great time.Hello, I know of two Monicas that hang out at Payson near Aston or Ramsey.

#1 This Monica is a white girl in her 30's. Has her hair dyed blondish in the front or it could be a wig. She has her hair pushed forward and it is hard to see her face. When you do see it she is not bad looking. Medium build. Medium to small breasts. She is somewhat quiet. She asks for. 4 for standard head work. But she will come down to standard rates easily. I guess she is testing the waters rate wise. Pretty good mike skills. Will let you feel her ass during the session. But she does not want any digital penetration. Rating = above average and not a time rusher or a thief. Saw her early in the evening. Did not ask about phone.

#2 This Monica hangs out in the exact same location. Latina in her 20's. Long dark wavy hair. Nice girl very talkative. Pretty face. Somewhat deflated boobs. I got along with her very well. She lives in Bmore and does not come out all the time. She said she is definitely out on Friday and Saturday nights. She also quotes high rates but will come down to a little above market. I would like to get her to a motel and see how it goes. Her mike skills are OK. She will adjust to your suggestions. She said she does not have a phone.

And a bonus review. I was lucky enough to see Molly last week. White girl medium figure. Dark hair that goes past her shoulders. Hair often partially obscures her face. Dark eye makeup. What a sweet girl. Great date, not a thief. I would just pay her what she requests, she is worth it. And she doesn't want crazy money. Good skills and a nice personality. She said she is mostly out in the earlier evenings, she doesn't want to stay out too late. She hangs out by Wilkens circle. And she is smart and stands by herself, not in a group.

Frank Out!

Dog Pound 99
03-15-19, 01:24
#2 This Monica hangs out in the exact same location. Latina in her 20's. Long dark wavy hair. Nice girl very talkative. Pretty face. Somewhat deflated boobs. I got along with her very well. She lives in Bmore and does not come out all the time. She said she is definitely out on Friday and Saturday nights. She also quotes high rates but will come down to a little above market. I would like to get her to a motel and see how it goes. Her mike skills are OK. She will adjust to your suggestions. She said she does not have a phone.

Frank Out!While I can't swear to an absolute degreed of certainty if this is actually who I think it is, but if this creature of the night really is who I think it is, a fat-bottomed White / Latina hybrid that had once made my acquaintance in a most fervid way - - whew doggie, she aiight!

Cls9637
03-15-19, 06:07
Does anyone know where does Kandi usually hang out? FYI, I live near the Wilkens Avenue.Read the posts about Kandii. She doesn't "hang out" anywhere. She works strictly off her phone. If someone has any credibility on here (which you do not) or has dated her in the past he can ask that I send his information to her and she will decide whether to contact him.

Here are a few pictures of her. Most of them are current, a few are from earlier dates.

Cls9637
03-15-19, 06:14
If you have her digits please share it with me. Thanks!Notice that the post you quoted is well over two years old. But it gave me the opportunity to post a few more of her pictures.

Old Monger
03-15-19, 07:04
Hello, I know of two Monicas that hang out at Payson near Aston or Ramsey.

#1 This Monica is a white girl in her 30's. Has her hair dyed blondish in the front or it could be a wig. She has her hair pushed forward and it is hard to see her face. When you do see it she is not bad looking. Medium build. Medium to small breasts. She is somewhat quiet. She asks for. 4 for standard head work. But she will come down to standard rates easily. I guess she is testing the waters rate wise. Pretty good mike skills. Will let you feel her ass during the session. But she does not want any digital penetration. Rating = above average and not a time rusher or a thief. Saw her early in the evening. Did not ask about phone.

And a bonus review. I was lucky enough to see Molly last week. White girl medium figure. Dark hair that goes past her shoulders. Hair often partially obscures her face. Dark eye makeup. What a sweet girl. Great date, not a thief. I would just pay her what she requests, she is worth it. And she doesn't want crazy money. Good skills and a nice personality. She said she is mostly out in the earlier evenings, she doesn't want to stay out too late. She hangs out by Wilkens circle. And she is smart and stands by herself, not in a group.

Frank Out!I have dated Monica #1. Very sweet lady. I hope that my fellow gentlemongers treat her well.

NiteTimer
03-15-19, 08:00
Anybody seen this gem in a minute?

https://www.xvideos.com/video28492625/starr_15_remix2

Rick07
03-15-19, 10:03
After they see you in that restaurant 500 times you have a 40% chance if the girl (s) stay working there that long.

Just wondering if any of our fellow mongers got a chance to pick waitresses from Hooters / Waffle House or any other restaurants like that. Those girls who may be under paid and need some extra money for taking care of her kids.

ItzTheMomba87
03-15-19, 10:54
Had a dream with an older SW on Dundalk yesterday morning sometime around 6 am before heading tot work. She goes by the name of Samantha. She's a bit on the older side but she wasn't beat up like the other older SWs you see walking around. Picked her up by the citgo. It was a bit dark out and I was in a hurry to get to work. Saw her on the corner so I picked her up real quick, she than proceeded by asking for. 4 Mario coins. I manage to bring her down to the usual standard rate. Drove to my secret spot, than proceeded for the typical headache relief. She was pretty laid back, she was also very cautious which is good. However the relief wasn't all that great. Wasn't satisfied I ended up going to work still frustrated. Will not repeat. However she was a nice girl. You may see her around there she says a she's there at night never during the day. She's about 5"8 brunette hair. She's average weight and she's a bit on the older side and was wearing a leather jacket.

BMoreStut27
03-15-19, 11:01

Frank Out!The #1 Monica stole my money. At that time, I think she was drunk or something. She fell asleep all the time and she didn't get the work done. She just gave me BJ and took all of my money. She has birth mark on her left shoulder. I met her on the Wilkins cycle.

Phyuck Yiu
03-15-19, 12:20
Anybody seen this gem in a minute?

https://www.xvideos.com/video28492625/starr_15_remix2Nope. But if you do or anyone gets a line on her, . Let me know. Fun girl.

Phyuck!

Klove48
03-15-19, 13:54
While I can't swear to an absolute degreed of certainty if this is actually who I think it is, but if this creature of the night really is who I think it is, a fat-bottomed White / Latina hybrid that had once made my acquaintance in a most fervid way - - whew doggie, she aiight!Dog Pound, I know that YMMV, but I read a few reports that Monica #2 was a total dud and "dead fish". Now that report was written a few months back so things might have changed and that's why I never engaged with her. I see her often and she seems to be "beemed up" and walking around erratically which was a turn-off for me, but maybe that's her natural demeanor. I normally try to experience people for myself, but after those negative reports I passed on her several times. If you can please pm me with your detailed experience with her. Thanks. Peace.

Youngster83
03-15-19, 14:25
Notice that the post you quoted is well over two years old. But it gave me the opportunity to post a few more of her pictures.Man what a little bit of weight did to her. She's 75% hotter now then before!

Dog Pound 99
03-15-19, 15:12
Notice that the post you quoted is well over two years old. But it gave me the opportunity to post a few more of her pictures.If ever there were a category for this "sort of things", you would indubitably have my nomination. But as is, you shall have my personal Thumbs up award. Well done, my friend. And please keep the smutty (in the best sense of the word) images coming.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Vega Wrap
03-15-19, 16:50
New sign on fairhaven. Says theyre taking plate numbers.

HungovrTonite
03-15-19, 16:58
I was visiting your city recently and traveled the normal haunts of WW and Fairhaven on Wednesday evening. While around Brooklyn I was followed (I thought I was but was probably another Monger) from Fairhaven down Patapasco. Sometimes I just like to cruise and look like a safari of streetwalkers. When the truck was behind me I started to try to turn down roads and see if it was in my imagination. I turned down 6th Ave, then onto Washburn still in the Brooklyn area. While the truck was doing the same turns which freaked me out I thought I caught a glimpse of a streetwalker around 7 30 pm. Once the truck started turning a different way I decided it was my paranoia and chose to loop around a little in the area to confirm my suspicions. The. Something happened. Around 8 to 9 pm there was a mass explosion of street walkers all in their early 20's up and down Washburn and the street behind it jefferies between 6th and 3rd. I was so excited and overwhelmed by what was 7's and up young SWs that I kept looping and not being able to make up my mind. Then I thought it was strange so I got out and walked to see if they truly were SWs that we're flagging down cars and not something else. At 9 they all magically disappeared. Where there was 8 or more young SWs turned into about 1 old worn out one. I started to kick my own ass for not pulling the trigger but also didn't leave the area in case they've started to come back out. Then around midnight two came outside and started to walk around trying to get picked up. At that point I made up my mind not to miss out. I picked up both and had. 40 cfs with the first one in a secluded area then a BBBJ with another one. I can't remember their names so I'm sorry. Both were good looking though and I was happy with my choices. I had rarely seen this area mentioned here like it's a local hotspot or something. Plenty of cars doing what I was doing. I suggest you guys check out the area if you don't know already. There is a lot to be had for choices and it's worth your time. Also a lot less public than Fairhaven and less uncle problems. I saw maybe one and was at a house like someone called for help.

HungovrTonite
03-15-19, 17:06
I searched for Washburn and saw more reports of the area. Still very pleased with the amount of options. Next time in town it's going into my rotation for visits.

Curtisbay
03-15-19, 18:55
I searched for Washburn and saw more reports of the area. Still very pleased with the amount of options. Next time in town it's going into my rotation for visits.Get a coffee; park the car, enjoy the show.

WalnutDoor84
03-15-19, 19:31
Was this sign put up by the city or was it a resident sign?

New sign on fairhaven. Says theyre taking plate numbers.

Vega Wrap
03-15-19, 22:09
Was this sign put up by the city or was it a resident sign?Residents. Cheap and non official.

Elber Gonzalez
03-16-19, 09:25
I happened to be in the area 2 days ago and was cruising around the B / CB track but I didn't see any provider, I didn't stay long there, uncle was out and didn't want to get their attention so I headed to the west side and was the same, a lot of surveillance and just 2 or three older providers, I was about to abort mission when I spotted a freckled dirty blonde by the circle, being cautious about it I had the chance to get her in the car and she introduced herself as Casey / Kaycie, I didn't really ask how she spelled it, but she is the third one with that name that I have picked up, I didn't get too much info about her because she thought I was a cop and she was asking me a lot of questions, anyway she looks to be in her mid 20's, a cups, cute booty hairy kitty, I didn't get a negative from her, we went to one of my spots for a quick session because I didn't have enough time to take her to a room, but I'd love to see her again, she said she was "jumped" and had a huge bruise / black eye (her left eye), she gave me digits, but haven't heard nothing back, phone seems to be off, if anyone of you respected mongers knows her schedule on the streets please let me know, she also mentioned she was not from the west side, even with that huge bruise, you can tell she is a cutie.

RetrieverGuy
03-16-19, 14:02

Frank Out!It was most certainly Monica #2.

Vega Wrap
03-17-19, 01:40
Anyone got digits for a good backdoor provider? 20 something is better than older. Tnx

Been looking for Kacie or similar.

Got some good plaster pics of her for another post later.

Cls9637
03-17-19, 13:34
Anyone got digits for a good backdoor provider? 20 something is better than older. Tnx

Been looking for Kacie or similar.

Got some good plaster pics of her for another post later.Unfortunately no number but Chelsea loves a dick in her ass. Look for her around WW. The first few pictures are mine but obviously the last two are from another monger.

Checkumout
03-17-19, 15:18
Picked up now red headed / Auburn hair used to be brown on Fairhaven it was a big mistake I have dated her in the past with bad results no one else was out so I tried her again with the same piss poor blow job spent more time sleeping on my dick than sucking it will pass again as I did before.

Brizmo
03-18-19, 03:11
Apologies for the late report. Picked up Erin by the circle Saturday evening. Nice inked body. Pleasant disposition. After the LEO check, she removed her glasses and provided me with road head on the way to my inconspicuous spot where her mic work continued for a good while. It was feeling so good. Wrapped up Skippy and proceeded to hit that kitty in a k-9 manner. It was moist and tight. Blasted off in the wrapper. She cleaned me up and gave me some more road head on the way back. She has phone issues so we made an appointment to meet on Sunday night at 10:00 PM. We will see. Safe Mongering.

PellyMason
03-18-19, 07:10
Apologies for the late report. Picked up Erin by the circle Saturday evening. Nice inked body. Pleasant disposition. After the LEO check, she removed her glasses and provided me with road head on the way to my inconspicuous spot where her mic work continued for a good while. It was feeling so good. Wrapped up Skippy and proceeded to hit that kitty in a k-9 manner. It was moist and tight. Blasted off in the wrapper. She cleaned me up and gave me some more road head on the way back. She has phone issues so we made an appointment to meet on Sunday night at 10:00 PM. We will see. Safe Mongering.Glad to hear she is back. Still having phone issues though. Sorry to hear that some things never change.

Checkumout
03-18-19, 17:01
Glad to hear she is back. Still having phone issues though. Sorry to hear that some things never change.Any recent pics of her she has texted me a few times but did not bite do not know what she looks like now.

Vega Wrap
03-18-19, 17:19
Unfortunately no number but Chelsea loves a dick in her ass. Look for her around WW. The first few pictures are mine but obviously the last two are from another monger.Going to need find her. Finally found kacie again. Great date like always. Good mic and stretched the backdoor open. Creamed her face and got pics.

Brizmo
03-18-19, 17:27
Agreed to meet Erin at 10:00 PM Sunday night. I arrived at 9:55 PM and she showed up at 9:58 PM. A definite plus when dealing with someone respectful of your time. I was pleasantly surprised that she was wearing what we had casually discussed on Saturday night. Road head on the way to the playroom. After arrival at the playroom the head game continued with additional attention to the boys. Restraint went out the window and I blasted in her mouth. She looked me in the eye, opened her mouth to validate her receiving the baby batter, then swallowed. After some chit chat, she woke Skippy up again with her mouth. Once hard, he got wrapped up and a variety of positions were experienced. In doggie, she was throwing it back and begged me to come on her ass. Going to give her the name of Toyota (Oh what a feeling). As I neared blast off, I pulled the wrapper off and exploded on her ass. Her phone situation is still screwed up. I gave her the number to my monger phone. She expect to have her phone issues resolved by Wednesday. Hopefully I will hear from her. Safe Mongering.

BigBoiBig
03-18-19, 18:26
Going to need find her. Finally found kacie again. Great date like always. Good mic and stretched the backdoor open. Creamed her face and got pics.Around what time do you see her out on Fairhaven? I have been looking for her since she came back from vacation. One of the always say I just missed her or she was out yesterday. That head is a monster.

HeadJudge
03-18-19, 21:58
The real issue is not knowing how serious these signs (official or unofficial) are being taken. Whether or not it's a deterrent or active scenario being monitored by authorities and residents. Being unsure of the statutes in place. Who knows how little they need to get you jammed up. And at the very least, cause some major headaches.

It's very clear there's a presence of LEO that was not as noticeable just a few weeks ago. It's also clear that less girls seem to be out and about (whether they are in county or staying in or relocating- I'm not sure?

YoungHung
03-18-19, 23:08
Posted for her before, she's sweet and wanted some more business. Pm for digits.

Mdbbc
03-18-19, 23:47
Posted for her before, she's sweet and wanted some more business. Pm for digits.Please provide information.

AOmega0
03-19-19, 00:42
Around what time do you see her out on Fairhaven? I have been looking for her since she came back from vacation. One of the always say I just missed her or she was out yesterday. That head is a monster.She is definitely out there. I've always found her at night (10 pm. Early morning hours). Was out there Friday night / early Saturday morning.

AOmega0
03-19-19, 00:44
Posted for her before, she's sweet and wanted some more business. Pm for digits.This looks like the controversial Bree from the escort and other threads on here. Unless I'm mistaken; do your homework first.

SteveStone123
03-19-19, 01:17
This looks like the controversial Bree from the escort and other threads on here. Unless I'm mistaken; do your homework first.Are we talking about Bree / Lacey who has a green tattoo on and behind her left ear?

RetrieverGuy
03-19-19, 02:23
Are we talking about Bree / Lacey who has a green tattoo on and behind her left ear?Possibly. OP posted these pictures in the Escort report forum. Why is she controversial?

ItzTheMomba87
03-19-19, 13:55
Agreed to meet Erin at 10:00 PM Sunday night. I arrived at 9:55 PM and she showed up at 9:58 PM. A definite plus when dealing with someone respectful of your time. I was pleasantly surprised that she was wearing what we had casually discussed on Saturday night. Road head on the way to the playroom. After arrival at the playroom the head game continued with additional attention to the boys. Restraint went out the window and I blasted in her mouth. She looked me in the eye, opened her mouth to validate her receiving the baby batter, then swallowed. After some chit chat, she woke Skippy up again with her mouth. Once hard, he got wrapped up and a variety of positions were experienced. In doggie, she was throwing it back and begged me to come on her ass. Going to give her the name of Toyota (Oh what a feeling). As I neared blast off, I pulled the wrapper off and exploded on her ass. Her phone situation is still screwed up. I gave her the number to my monger phone. She expect to have her phone issues resolved by Wednesday. Hopefully I will hear from her. Safe Mongering.That sounds like an awesome time who is this Erin! LOL.

SteveStone123
03-19-19, 14:52
Possibly. OP posted these pictures in the Escort report forum. Why is she controversial?Someone was saying she used to ask for donation upfront and once she gets the donation she will run away from car.

JamesGlia
03-19-19, 22:50
Posted for her before, she's sweet and wanted some more business. Pm for digits.This is Bree or Bria, the girl in the Crofton area reported on here before to be ripping guys off. You have been warned.

CashOut
03-20-19, 16:09
Discreet help is available for those who gamble with the barebacking.

http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/east_indian/discreet-help-is-available-std/819777219981

Noobalicious
03-20-19, 23:31
Posted for her before, she's sweet and wanted some more business. Pm for digits.

This looks like the controversial Bree from the escort and other threads on here. Unless I'm mistaken; do your homework first.

Are we talking about Bree / Lacey who has a green tattoo on and behind her left ear?

Someone was saying she used to ask for donation upfront and once she gets the donation she will run away from car.Not AKA Lacey, and no tattoo behind her ear.

I don't know who might have had problems with her, but I've known her a couple years & never had an issue. Just be smart & don't trust any of them. Also know she may have been getting confused with reports on a blonde "Bree" walking W / W who was reported often to rip people off.

And if you know anything about the Crofton Bree (or Crofton in general), you know she's not a streetwalker cause there are no strolls for her to walk. She's always worked off of posts on Backpage (when it existed) and now other sites, but does carats or outcalls with people she's met before.

Frfr, chill out, negotiate carefully, show her you have money & think about either paying after or only paying half until you know you've gotten what was agreed to. It's just not that hard guys. But as I said, I've never had any issues with Bree (though I haven't picked her up in a while).

Phyuck Yiu
03-21-19, 10:22
Not AKA Lacey, and no tattoo behind her ear.

I don't know who might have had problems with her, but I've known her a couple years & never had an issue. Just be smart & don't trust any of them. Also know she may have been getting confused with reports on a blonde "Bree" walking W / W who was reported often to rip people off.

And if you know anything about the Crofton Bree (or Crofton in general), you know she's not a streetwalker cause there are no strolls for her to walk. She's always worked off of posts on Backpage (when it existed) and now other sites, but does carats or outcalls with people she's met before.

Frfr, chill out, negotiate carefully, show her you have money & think about either paying after or only paying half until you know you've gotten what was agreed to. It's just not that hard guys. But as I said, I've never had any issues with Bree (though I haven't picked her up in a while).Let me be the first to stand up and say that she did take my money. If you read previous reports awhile ago, you'll see our story. So I'm not going to report again what's already happened. Since then I have seen her and she has apologized for what happened and the reasoning why she did it. I'm not sure if it was a one off situation, but like what Noob said, we need to watch who we trust. If your gut tells you otherwise, . Just don't do it. Or accept you just made a friendly donation to their med funds and keep it moving. We can post on here (and it's appreciated) but the horny mongers are still going to want to smash. I mean Brianna is a very sexy girl with good P. So why not. I'm no longer mad at her as I am at myself. Just watch your six at all times.

Phyuck!

JimmyJams
03-21-19, 15:16
Ran and errand and wound up doing a couple hacks so perused BP. Saw a short, phat butt, SW said her name was Christie. Her time of month, dropped her off. Saw a blast from the past, Jasmine. Cute, sweet, and skilled. No digits.

Caught up with Katie aka "meatball", cute, small but juicy phat butt not long out of Tx. Skilled! No digits.

Saw nice body, red hair on fh closer to patap but was spent. Also was thinking it might be the below avg Tammy that has been reported on. Didn't look bad though. If a few of these girls could maintain a phone, I wouldn't need to cruz.

Checkumout
03-22-19, 18:06
Met up with 7th month pregnant CiCi today on fairhaven her breasts are getting huge and so are her nipples she gave her typical get the job done BBBJ took her to Mickey "D" and let feed the prego munchies.

BigCoolie
03-23-19, 00:21
Discreet help is available for those who gamble with the barebacking.

http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/east_indian/discreet-help-is-available-std/819777219981Why would you not go to an Outpatient Clinic instead?

There are also free clinics in Baltimore. Why take a risk like this? Serious question (s).

BusterHymen55
03-23-19, 00:30
Unfortunately no number but Chelsea loves a dick in her ass. Look for her around WW. The first few pictures are mine but obviously the last two are from another monger.That looks like Terri from a couple of years ago?. Is she still around?. I haven't seen her post or advertise in a long time. Do you know where I can find her?. Thanks in advance!

Phyuck Yiu
03-23-19, 00:45
That looks like Terri from a couple of years ago?. Is she still around?. I haven't seen her post or advertise in a long time. Do you know where I can find her?. Thanks in advance!Yes, that's her. Use to go by Terri on BP. You can find her around Payson. Wilkens. Etc. Sapphire / Ashley is around there too if you've seen her before and know who she is. A lot of BPs fallen are on the streets for cheap. I'm still looking for Cream. Anyone remember her?

Phyuck!

BusterHymen55
03-23-19, 10:47
Yes, that's her. Use to go by Terri on BP. You can find her around Payson. Wilkens. Etc. Sapphire / Ashley is around there too if you've seen her before and know who she is. A lot of BPs fallen are on the streets for cheap. I'm still looking for Cream. Anyone remember her?

Phyuck!Thanks Phyuck. Do you know the best time to look for Terri or Sapphire on Payson, Wilkens, etc? Is there a specific window that you can probably catch one or the either? Cream, is that one with the long blonde hair and tattoo's? And very skinny? I haven't seen her post in a good minute and she used to be a regular on BP's and Escort Babylon. I never contacted her because too many mixed reviews on her.

Dog Pound 99
03-23-19, 12:29
Jostle between the desire of wanting a normal life, dealing with a nefarious affliction all the while circumnavigating her significant other for logistical means - - a tightrope act of no small feat!

Our spiel then, has been for her to initiate contact, which roughly works out to be 2-3 times a year. But on occasion, when push comes to shove, as her immediacy mandates, she will walk.

However, it behooves me to think even on those rare circumstances the likelihood of her complying to any unfamiliar faces with impunity, nor do I suspect her obliging, arbitrarily with any number of her past acquaintance whom she had taken to be less than becoming.

So, the best way to initiate contact with our beloved little K is, and has been, or for that matter, the foreseeable, through referrals.

That said, because of logistical encumbrance do to my so call ball-and-chain, I am therefor, strategically, and by design devoid of any secular or secondary communication apparatus that could be construed as a legal liability, in other words, I am not in a position to facilitate in the immediate, but rather in subsequence as afforded by the probability of such occurrence as it occurs.

To placate all whom with urgent and unyielding (no pun intended) needs in the immediacy, try contacting one of our esteem board members.

And as to whom these potential benefactors are? I cannot answer for the lack of knowing.

However, what I can convey is that K had on occasion made passing remarks in the vague, even chucklesome sorta ways if you will, in depicting a select group of mongers with whom her feeling towards were actually, dare I say, endearing?

A GentleMonger (an actual gentlemen according to K) as I recall, whose infamous camera work is second-to-none. Another Monger whose financial generosity are stuff of legends, especially amongst a small, select group of girls that are still relevant to this day. In fact, I remember quite vividly on one particular occasion, K had abbreviated our date to meet his scheduling demand (it must be nice to have money like that). I still manage to finish, of course, K saw to that, and to her credit no charge was debited to me during that less-than-optimal meet.

Then there was this slight clerical type who's eternally, and momentously proud of the fact that a minute trace of ethnic lineage were shared between K and himself. While his sensitivity may be a bit over-the-top according to K, not one of her favorite trait by the way. But nonetheless, looks and personality notwithstanding, he does contribute to her ledger, otherwise.

There were a few others as well. A couple of stud-types with whom she actually enjoy the occasional intimacy. Yours truly would fall under that later group - - hey now, it's all good.

Anyway, my apology if I'd missed anyone of import. But please feel free to step up and introduce yourself in the sprite of public service.

General Announcement of the day.

Aiight, Dog, out.

BMish
03-23-19, 18:20
Ran and errand and wound up doing a couple hacks so perused BP. Saw a short, phat butt, SW said her name was Christie. Her time of month, dropped her off. Saw a blast from the past, Jasmine. Cute, sweet, and skilled. No

Caught up with Katie aka "meatball", cute, small but juicy phat butt not long out of Tx. Skilled! No digits.

Saw nice body, red hair on fh closer to patap but was spent. Also was thinking it might be the below avg Tammy that has been reported on. Didn't look bad though. If a few of these girls could maintain a phone, I wouldn't need to cruz.The redhead was angie had "blast" with her mic work forcstandard tuition. Lastnight around 9 pm. Picked her up at the back of the family dollar.

Cruzin101
03-23-19, 22:56
Anyone have a line on hot Ashley I'd Dd.

Checkumout
03-24-19, 07:17
Anyone have a line on hot Ashley I'd Dd.What are and age and description.

Checkumout
03-24-19, 07:21
The redhead was angie had "blast" with her mic work forcstandard tuition. Lastnight around 9 pm. Picked her up at the back of the family dollar.The tammy gw was referring to is the one on fairhaven unless she has changed locations she does not usually hang by the Family dollar.

SirDrDunk
03-24-19, 23:05
First off I don't really do the SW scene to much anymore unless its something that peaks my interest. Well thanks to social media I caught up with a blast from the past. Home relaxing after dropping my kids off to school and who hits my DM. Good ole Empriss now we all remember the infamous Empriss her reputation proceeds her. Well I get the hello how you been text and all which I was surprised to hear from her. We go back and forth and she gave me the I haven't seen you in awhile bit so I played along we decided on a time to meet and a spot to go to. She is on a program around a certain junction I picked her up and we went to the spot which was a friend of hers it was nice pretty clean and in a quiet area. She has picked up some weight and is a little thick tits where nice too, she admitted she fell off but has righted herself legs were a little marked up but not too bad. Long story short Empriss mic skills are legendary and they are still on point she licked the boys and got me nice and ready banged it out something swell so swell that a few hours later she hit me up again I told her I was broke she said this one not business told me that it was so good she wanted it again unfortunately I was busy and missed out on a freebie.

SirDrDunk
03-24-19, 23:47
Was watching Billions and seen this chick that reminded of Jamie that used to be around WW anybody know whatever happened to her?

Duuuuuuude
03-25-19, 07:57
Best places to find a friendly lunchtime rendezvous?

DM is okay, if you prefer.

NiteTimer
03-25-19, 16:36
Jostle between the desire of wanting a normal life, dealing with a nefarious affliction all the while circumnavigating her significant other for logistical means - - a tightrope act of no small feat!

Our spiel then, has been for her to initiate contact, which roughly works out to be 2-3 times a year. But on occasion, when push comes to shove, as her immediacy mandates, she will walk.

However, it behooves me to think even on those rare circumstances the likelihood of her complying to any unfamiliar faces with impunity, nor do I suspect her obliging, arbitrarily with any number of her past acquaintance whom she had taken to be less than becoming.

So, the best way to initiate contact with our beloved little K is, and has been, or for that matter, the foreseeable, through referrals.

That said, because of logistical encumbrance do to my so call ball-and-chain, I am therefor, strategically, and by design devoid of any secular or secondary communication apparatus that could be construed as a legal liability, in other words, I am not in a position to facilitate in the immediate, but rather in subsequence as afforded by the probability of such occurrence as it occurs.

To placate all whom with urgent and unyielding (no pun intended) needs in the immediacy, try contacting one of our esteem board members.

And as to whom these potential benefactors are? I cannot answer for the lack of knowing.

However, what I can convey is that K had on occasion made passing remarks in the vague, even chucklesome sorta ways if you will, in depicting a select group of mongers with whom her feeling towards were actually, dare I say, endearing?

A GentleMonger (an actual gentlemen according to K) as I recall, whose infamous camera work is second-to-none. Another Monger whose financial generosity are stuff of legends, especially amongst a small, select group of girls that are still relevant to this day. In fact, I remember quite vividly on one particular occasion, K had abbreviated our date to meet his scheduling demand (it must be nice to have money like that). I still manage to finish, of course, K saw to that, and to her credit no charge was debited to me during that less-than-optimal meet.

Then there was this slight clerical type who's eternally, and momentously proud of the fact that a minute trace of ethnic lineage were shared between K and himself. While his sensitivity may be a bit over-the-top according to K, not one of her favorite trait by the way. But nonetheless, looks and personality notwithstanding, he does contribute to her ledger, otherwise.

There were a few others as well. A couple of stud-types with whom she actually enjoy the occasional intimacy. Yours truly would fall under that later group - - hey now, it's all good.

Anyway, my apology if I'd missed anyone of import. But please feel free to step up and introduce yourself in the sprite of public service.

Aiight, Dog, out.Miss her, Its been awhile since I've had the pleasure of her company.

SamEyeAm
03-25-19, 22:47
Posted for her before, she's sweet and wanted some more business. Pm for digits.These are old pictures. I saw her about a week ago. She's heavier now and has pick marks all over her face.

BigCoolie
03-26-19, 06:43
Mary Jo and Cici are the only ones out right now. Mary Jo is always consistent. She stated that she is completely clean and looking for a regular job now, so I provided a small tip.

Be safe.

Mkill
03-26-19, 18:06
WW is hot right now. LE and ULE are pulling over everyone. I saw at least 5 different stops to and from the store.

Klove48
03-26-19, 18:52
WW is hot right now. LE and ULE are pulling over everyone. I saw at least 5 different stops to and from the store.It's Tuesday. If you guys don't know Tuesday and Thursday are call the "jump out" days. It's been that way for a few years now. Just pay attention and watch your 6. Peace.

Mkill
03-26-19, 19:06
It's Tuesday. If you guys don't know Tuesday and Thursday are call the "jump out" days. It's been that way for a few years now. Just pay attention and watch your 6. Peace.New commissioner is also flexing his muscle.

CashOut
03-26-19, 23:32
I've had my share but I really miss creaming inside of her tight little mouth and kat.

She was working up on Mechanics Lane (25th street) the last time I saw her but now I heard that she will be down for a yr or so.

PellyMason
03-26-19, 23:35
Girls being pulled up all over tonite. Saw a few familiar faces detained by LE in marked cars. No a good night to risk any scoops.

CashOut
03-26-19, 23:40
STD cocktails are available.

http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/east_indian/discreet-help-is-available-std/258488151959

SexyTyrant69
03-26-19, 23:54
If anyone is shopping at Dundalk near Graceland. Avoid A White SW name Christina.

A few SW's up there said She Got Genital Herpes and Syphilis and she don't care who she gives it too.

I was lucky to avoid her, but why'all might not be.

Also. There's a female name Francheska that the other females warn me about says she got a flesh eating virus on her arm.

Don't know if it's true or not nor do I know is it contagious so ask yourself, do you want to take that gamble?

Just a PSA. Be Careful because condoms could only go soo far with these diease bags.

SirDrDunk
03-27-19, 00:01
New commissioner is also flexing his muscle.Yeah 5-0 was deep over there today was at the bank at Westside watching them mount up they even the mobile base unit.

NiceGuy1957
03-27-19, 03:16
First off I don't really do the SW scene to much anymore unless its something that peaks my interest. Well thanks to social media I caught up with a blast from the past. Home relaxing after dropping my kids off to school and who hits my DM. Good ole Empriss now we all remember the infamous Empriss her reputation proceeds her. Well I get the hello how you been text and all which I was surprised to hear from her. We go back and forth and she gave me the I haven't seen you in awhile bit so I played along we decided on a time to meet and a spot to go to. She is on a program around a certain junction I picked her up and we went to the spot which was a friend of hers it was nice pretty clean and in a quiet area. She has picked up some weight and is a little thick tits where nice too, she admitted she fell off but has righted herself legs were a little marked up but not too bad. Long story short Empriss mic skills are legendary and they are still on point she licked the boys and got me nice and ready banged it out something swell so swell that a few hours later she hit me up again I told her I was broke she said this one not business told me that it was so good she wanted it again unfortunately I was busy and missed out on a freebie.What does DM mean? Niceguy.

SteveStone123
03-27-19, 07:25
What does DM mean? Niceguy.Direct Message in facebook / twitter.

HolStevson
03-27-19, 07:48
Good morning Gentlemen!

I was hoping that someone could point me in the direction of a (or a few) spinner (s). Who are actually respectful of your time, not totally road worn from medication, and available on regular basis? If I'm looking for a unicorn, tell me to fuck off. Okay not literally.

Am I doing something wrong or are the pickings slim? Some of these "sites" are full of fakes and the legit offerings often leave me scratching my head thinking "is this woman serious"?

Nonetheless, thanks for any pointers and Cheers!

PellyMason
03-27-19, 08:21
If anyone is shopping at Dundalk near Graceland. Avoid A White SW name Christina.

A few SW's up there said She Got Genital Herpes and Syphilis and she don't care who she gives it too.

I was lucky to avoid her, but why'all might not be.

Also. There's a female name Francheska that the other females warn me about says she got a flesh eating virus on her arm.

Don't know if it's true or not nor do I know is it contagious so ask yourself, do you want to take that gamble?

Just a PSA. Be Careful because condoms could only go soo far with these diease bags.Thanks for heads up on Christina. Mid to late 30's, 5'5"ish, dyed reddish hair. She is one of drug dealer "J" aka "Brooks" crew along with Ava aka Chastity. I'd be concerned about any of them. You will know they are out of you are the black sedan with duct-taped rear passenger window. I'm getting checked out today. Again thanks for mentioning the potential issue.

Skillett Oven
03-27-19, 10:49
Anyone have a line on hot Ashley I'd Dd.The hot one was in Brooklyn. She is a real gem. Haven't seen her in about a month, no intel otherwise. Would love to hook up again.

Lilmills13
03-27-19, 23:21
Has anyone seen blue ivy lately?

NiceGuy1957
03-28-19, 01:47
What does DM mean? Niceguy.Thanks for clearing that up LOL NG.

Cum Fountain
03-28-19, 06:58
Has anyone seen blue ivy lately?I saw her about a week ago on Garrison near the store across from that little park. She's a little thin, but still looked good.

LogJammin18
03-28-19, 14:27

http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/east_indian/discreet-help-is-available-std/258488151959Heads up if you are going to get tested by your regular doc or the county health clinic. You will be put on a "list" if you have something.

Good idea to use an anonymous way to get test like http://myprivatelabs.com. You can sign up under a fake name online, they send you paperwork under that name that you take to a lab (and on the paper work it tells the lab to not ask for I'd), lab send the results back to your account online for you to look at.

Checkumout
03-28-19, 18:48
Heads up if you are going to get tested by your regular doc or the county health clinic. You will be put on a "list" if you have something.

Good idea to use an anonymous way to get test like http://myprivatelabs.com. You can sign up under a fake name online, they send you paperwork under that name that you take to a lab (and on the paper work it tells the lab to not ask for I'd), lab send the results back to your account online for you to look at.I think you need to check your facts you will not be put on any list all that info is confidential.

JimmyJams
03-28-19, 21:10
Good morning Gentlemen!

I was hoping that someone could point me in the direction of a (or a few) spinner (s). Who are actually respectful of your time, not totally road worn from medication, and available on regular basis? If I'm looking for a unicorn, tell me to fuck off. Okay not literally.

Am I doing something wrong or are the pickings slim? Some of these "sites" are full of fakes and the legit offerings often leave me scratching my head thinking "is this woman serious"?

Nonetheless, thanks for any pointers and Cheers!Doesn't really work that way in Charm City.

Spinners are out there, just got to fish.

Mkill
03-28-19, 21:25
Has anyone seen blue ivy lately?She lives by Garrison and probably strolls when she needs too. Her number is still the same as her BP days.

Old Chinese Guy
03-28-19, 22:02

Aiight, Dog, out.

Heads up if you are going to get tested by your regular doc or the county health clinic. You will be put on a "list" if you have something.

Good idea to use an anonymous way to get test like http://myprivatelabs.com. You can sign up under a fake name online, they send you paperwork under that name that you take to a lab (and on the paper work it tells the lab to not ask for I'd), lab send the results back to your account online for you to look at.Physicians are required to report any incidence of STD but it is only for epidemiological purposes only, names are kept confidential. Of course the medical board could track you down by name but they really have no interest in doing so. It is up to your physician to make sure you are treated and do not infect close contacts. They will tell you to advise close contacts to also get tested but they cannot force you to do so and they cannot use your test results in any other manner than to treat you.

Lilmills13
03-28-19, 23:26
I saw her about a week ago on Garrison near the store across from that little park. She's a little thin, but still looked good.I've been trying to hit her up on her phone but you know how that goes. I'll.

Keep a eye out for her.

Old Monger
03-29-19, 03:07
Picked up Brooke at around 1 am on Ashton between Pulaski and Smallwood. Went to my place and she provided full service bareback for 40. Brooke is a real gem, a true GFE and I hope that my fellow gentlemongers enjoy her services and treat her well.

Horsetrader
03-29-19, 15:05

Good idea to use an anonymous way to get test like http://myprivatelabs.com. You can sign up under a fake name online, they send you paperwork under that name that you take to a lab (and on the paper work it tells the lab to not ask for I'd), lab send the results back to your account online for you to look at.

http://baltimore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/east_indian/discreet-help-is-available-std/258488151959For those considering self diagnosis or buying an STD "cocktail" (whatever that is" from a questionable source, I suggest you first read some of the recent postings in the Safe Sex in Thailand forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1035-Safe-Sex-in-Thailand

Recent posts concern a monger who did a combination of self diagnosis and treatment and diagnosis by a regular doctor. Results were dismal. He is now seeing a specialist. My favorite quote was "Stay away from Google, Youtube, wikipedia or WHO website or online appointments, go see a good specialist in person." If you have more trust in some guy selling undefined medications from his pocket than from a trained doctor, then go for it. It's not my dick.

In Thailand you can buy all the appropriate antibiotics over the counter (Z-pack, Doxycycline, even injectable antibiotics), so, much STD diagnostics happens at the pharmacy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

UpYours
03-29-19, 21:52
I haven't picked up a SW in about ten years but I saw a cute blond walking along Pulaski Highway today. I noticed her when I was leaving the Walmart in the Golden Ring strip mall and turned onto Pulaski. I stopped at the Burger King for a few minutes and then I stopped at King's discount liquors and when I was leaving King's she was walking down the road. I stopped her and started talking to her to try and get a feeling. She had earbuds in but she stopped and seemed really friendly. Didn't seem like she was in a rush but I had places to go so I left her there but I definitely would have tried my luck if I didn't have places to go. She was blond about 5'4" with thin / athletic body in early to mid 30's. Have anyone dated her or seen her? She had blue jeans and a hoody on and listening to music with earbuds in. I am a amateur at the SW game so any help from the pros would be greatly appreciated. Is Pulaski Highway a good place to scoop chicks?

Klove48
03-30-19, 00:59
Picked up Brooke at around 1 am on Ashton between Pulaski and Smallwood. Went to my place and she provided full service bareback for 40. Brooke is a real gem, a true GFE and I hope that my fellow gentlemongers enjoy her services and treat her well.Yeah Brooke is down to totally please her man. Never a complaint and she loves the skin flute. Fun to hangout with and intelligent as well. Peace.

GoodonPaper
03-30-19, 03:02
The last time I saw the one you're talking about was a few weeks ago late one night at Ashton & Pulaski. Looks mixed, light skin, long wavy black hair and good to go with a easy going open minded attitude. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention, she puts in some damn good work with a desire to please and takes direction without missing a beat. I was sorry to hear about the one with glasses, she was another one with an easy going attitude and wanted to please. At any rate, I'm on the lookout for the mixed Cici like you my man! She told me she's back & forth between B-more & D. C. , so maybe that's why she's been MIA lately.I just saw Cici tonight and dropped her off on Ashton. She will probably be around tonight into tomorrow.

Happy One
03-30-19, 16:08
I saw Melanie from CB walking around Brooklyn, didn't recognize her at all. She looks like a 40 year old crack head, Eyes sunk in, sores on her lips, face sunk in, no teeth. She hollered at me to stop, but did not recognize her till she said Melanie. Wanted me to take her home but I declined, so sad. She was a very pretty girl at one time.

Props to the monger who took Tetrianne home with him. She told me she feel asleep on him so he woke her up with a dick in her ass LOL.

If any of you guys are going to the WW, you better have already set up a date so you can get in and out. If you are going to try pot luck you will probably be in the pot. I took a ride over there early afternoon a LE, ULE cops every where.

BE SAFE.

Checkumout
03-30-19, 17:03
I saw Melanie from CB walking around Brooklyn, didn't recognize her at all. She looks like a 40 year old crack head, Eyes sunk in, sores on her lips, face sunk in, no teeth. She hollered at me to stop, but did not recognize her till she said Melanie. Wanted me to take her home but I declined, so sad. She was a very pretty girl at one time.

Props to the monger who took Tetrianne home with him. She told me she feel asleep on him so he woke her up with a dick in her ass LOL.

If any of you guys are going to the WW, you better have already set up a date so you can get in and out. If you are going to try pot luck you will probably be in the pot. I took a ride over there early afternoon a LE, ULE cops every where.

BE SAFE.Wow I had thought she was out of town on the shore and had cleaned her act up in the last few months.

Truhersheyman
03-30-19, 19:45
Looking to see if there are any HSW anywhere, kind of looking for something other the normal WSW.

IceBro
03-31-19, 03:23
Dreamt about heather, a 40 yo BBW SW off payson and ramsay. Was wearing heels, hanging around 2 other (presumably) WSWs. Made the scoop, had a good time. Got digits. Tongue piercing, large round rear, spoke well into the mic. Darker hair, teeth kinda weird, but she told me she doesn't take any meds (questionable). Nice lady, glad I met her.

Also, as a side note, on the prowl, I was parked and just kinda observed the scene in the wilkens area before my scoop. Saw 2 mongers pick up dates in the middle of the street, stopping abruptly. Why?! If I was LE I would've pulled you over immediately! LOL. I can think of 2 vehicles I swe that made their hunt so obvious. Uncle was midly present today too (March 30th around noon). I don't want to expose or compromise any fellow mongers vehicle info but cmon! Focus on being as discreet as possibleo, all I'm saying. People tend to notice if a car has passed more than once in 15-20 minutes. Be safe out there. Blue balls silver bracelets. Just watxh a porno or something if the loops prove to be empty / hot!

Too Long
03-31-19, 13:06
Physicians are required to report any incidence of STD but it is only for epidemiological purposes only, names are kept confidential. Of course the medical board could track you down by name but they really have no interest in doing so. It is up to your physician to make sure you are treated and do not infect close contacts. They will tell you to advise close contacts to also get tested but they cannot force you to do so and they cannot use your test results in any other manner than to treat you.I remember when a girl sued Usher, saying he infected her with Herpes. Next thing you know, the paper came out and said he was diagnosed with the disease two years ago. Or when they said that Charlie sheen had HIV. If those tests results are confidential, how sdoes the nfo get out to the general public.

Checkumout
03-31-19, 15:49
I remember when a girl sued Usher, saying he infected her with Herpes. Next thing you know, the paper came out and said he was diagnosed with the disease two years ago. Or when they said that Charlie sheen had HIV. If those tests results are confidential, how sdoes the nfo get out to the general public.It comes out when someone files paper work in court that is how the press gets it that is all public but for someone to access your records they are not allowed to.

SteveStone123
03-31-19, 16:20
Did anyone get a chance to meet Molly recently within a week or two?

Checkumout
03-31-19, 16:33
Did anyone get a chance to meet Molly recently within a week or two?No why is she pack something.

BlueEyesFun
03-31-19, 17:27
Did anyone get a chance to meet Molly recently within a week or two?I was diving thru the circle a week ago headed up Ramsey and saw her limping out of Bruce Street going towards Fulton. She looked like she was on a pharmacy mission and stepping fast getting out of dodge!

Elber Gonzalez
03-31-19, 21:14
I was in town last weekend, I was taking my female passenger home after a great session and spotted redhead probably in her mid 20's, wavy hair and a bun in the oven, she was walking near the circle, she looks like a civi, but she was giving me the look, I was not able to talk to her since I had company already, if any of you respectable mongers have any info like business hours for this cutie please PM me.

Happy One
03-31-19, 22:42
Saw Emily on Washington Blvd who I have known for several years at her normal spot by the gas station across from truck rental. I picked her up and she got me, I let my guard down, my own fault got to trusting If one of you fine gentleman would pick her up and sort of leave her at the farm store across from Tims, or some other out of the way place, I would be very greatful to you. I know it was my fault for trusting her, I let my guard down. Several of us have done the same thing over the years. So be real careful, the lack of customers and the increase in meds, you just never know, so you have been warned. Her body is pretty beat up and she doesn't want to take her top off because of her stomach, so she just pulls her tits out for you to play with. Her skills were pretty good thou.

Be safe.

Old Chinese Guy
03-31-19, 23:48
I remember when a girl sued Usher, saying he infected her with Herpes. Next thing you know, the paper came out and said he was diagnosed with the disease two years ago. Or when they said that Charlie sheen had HIV. If those tests results are confidential, how sdoes the nfo get out to the general public.Am not going to argue about what doctors are supposed to do / not do but if one is not famous or have a shit load of money people know about, why would one have to worry about having one's confidential info put out there? Seriously, if I'm a nobody, why would anyone care what STDs I have? Last I'm going to have to say about this. This forum is about our favorite hobby and helping each other do what we all like doing so am going to stick to that topic in the future.

Vega Wrap
04-01-19, 08:17
Molly.

But this was more than a month ago.

Hugh Jardon
04-01-19, 12:29
Molly.

But this was more than a month ago.Ahh, that's a beautiful thing. Molly getting the VegaWrap wallpaper paste treatment!

What did you use as a gag? It looks like her panties.

Agent Mulder
04-01-19, 14:16

And as to whom these potential benefactors are? I cannot answer for the lack of knowing..From its shabby decor to the worn-out furnishings cloaked in a haphazard labyrinth of something endearing, something pleasing, and the uncanny familiarity of it all.

What memories, if only those walls could talk.

Hey Dog, really dig your write-up, man. The rhetorical usage of tantalizing stories and apt analogies are most telling, very eloquent.

BTW, Kiara knows me as the good-looking Scribe perhaps, you can convey to her that I'd be more than happy to lend her a helping hand.

Fox.

Vega Wrap
04-01-19, 18:22
Ahh, that's a beautiful thing. Molly getting the VegaWrap wallpaper paste treatment!

What did you use as a gag? It looks like her panties.Gag ball.

Panties would have been good too tho. Maybe the next one will get her own panties stuffed in her mouth.

Got some fresh paint and dick up the ass pics with kaycie coming next.

JNimble
04-01-19, 19:15
Took a spin around the WW loop and CB today and what a waste of 2 hours!

There was virtually no talent out along the WW today but plenty of LEO presence. There were two of the fancy trucks with cameras / license plate scanners mounted on the top. I think I counted 3 SW's, none of whom tempted me.

CB was slightly better. At least there were a couple of potential dates out, however the LEO presence was overwhelming. There were 4 cars I saw and probably some I didn't see. They were sitting watching, driving through the streets, and even driving the alleys. There was also a helo overhead briefly.

Is it me or is Bal'mer stepping up their game?

Jack.

Mongerel
04-01-19, 20:40
Scooped her off Wash Blvd this evening. This girl is so tiny, everywhere. Tightest little package I've squeezed into in quite some time. Performance was lackluster as she was pretty dope sick but damn is she tight. Hope to catch her again, but this time while she's well.

Mkill
04-01-19, 21:12
Took a spin around the WW loop and CB today and what a waste of 2 hours!

There was virtually no talent out along the WW today but plenty of LEO presence. There were two of the fancy trucks with cameras / license plate scanners mounted on the top. I think I counted 3 SW's, none of whom tempted me.

CB was slightly better. At least there were a couple of potential dates out, however the LEO presence was overwhelming. There were 4 cars I saw and probably some I didn't see. They were sitting watching, driving through the streets, and even driving the alleys. There was also a helo overhead briefly.

Is it me or is Bal'mer stepping up their game?

Jack.LEO was super heavy. I was trying to pick up a friend in the area (not a SW) and they were everywhere.

I disagree with "stepping up their game" though. You don't fight drugs and violence by pulling over "johns", pulling up SW, and pulling over drugs addicts that came to get a fix. Doing this while ignoring the drug dealers that are practically watching and laughing is pretty stupid in my opinion.

Duuuuuuude
04-01-19, 21:25
LEO was super heavy. I was trying to pick up a friend in the area (not a SW) and they were everywhere.

I disagree with "stepping up their game" though. You don't fight drugs and violence by pulling over "johns", pulling up SW, and pulling over drugs addicts that came to get a fix. Doing this while ignoring the drug dealers that are practically watching and laughing is pretty stupid in my opinion.We can probably all disagree with their methods, but if they can scare away enough customers and SWs. The new commish can probably get a feather in his hat and claim that he's earning his big new paycheck.

BMish
04-02-19, 01:24
Had a great dream in the evening with Emily over in Washington blvd by the royal farms on desoto. Takes directions well for standard only.

Stay safe while your out hobbying fellas, its getting risky with LE strolling everywhere.

Vega Wrap
04-02-19, 05:30
Scooped her off Wash Blvd this evening. This girl is so tiny, everywhere. Tightest little package I've squeezed into in quite some time. Performance was lackluster as she was pretty dope sick but damn is she tight. Hope to catch her again, but this time while she's well.Does she do backdoor? Any ody have digits?

Mkill
04-02-19, 10:19
We can probably all disagree with their methods, but if they can scare away enough customers and SWs. The new commish can probably get a feather in his hat and claim that he's earning his big new paycheck.Agreed. Things will always ebb and flow. People adjust. Just like when backpage shut down. His efforts are futile, but its all for show.

Mkill
04-02-19, 10:25
Scooped her off Wash Blvd this evening. This girl is so tiny, everywhere. Tightest little package I've squeezed into in quite some time. Performance was lackluster as she was pretty dope sick but damn is she tight. Hope to catch her again, but this time while she's well.Is this the girl from WV? Short, looks good, but has some yellow teeth?

Happy One
04-02-19, 14:40
If the commish would concentrate on all the people with violation of parole, and failure to show up for court warrants, it would cut down on a lot of crimes being committed. I know more than half dozen around the WW walking around, it seems like its to much work to go after. It would be wishful thinking if LE would not keep going up one way streets the wrong way with no lights or sirens on. I understand why over 3/4 of their cars are wrecked and not drivable fancy that would you LOL.

It has gotten so you can't sneeze without getting pulled over on the WW.

Anybody know anything about an Amber, long brown hair with a limp around Pulaski and Ashton st. Talked with her couple days ago, seems friendly enough, but have not seen her around before.

Be Safe.

JimmyJams
04-02-19, 14:44
Scooped her off Wash Blvd this evening. This girl is so tiny, everywhere. Tightest little package I've squeezed into in quite some time. Performance was lackluster as she was pretty dope sick but damn is she tight. Hope to catch her again, but this time while she's well.Never known her to mess with boy and be dope sick. She is known to stay up days on end smoking hard candy. Also doesn't do much walking, has lots of phone biz, but phone must be gone as I haven't heard from her in over a weak and not responding to texts which is not normal. She text me from someone else's number last night though like 3:30 in AM. Mic skills are very bad, but spinner with tight kitty and will take it.

Mkill
04-02-19, 18:17
Never known her to mess with boy and be dope sick. She is known to stay up days on end smoking hard candy. Also doesn't do much walking, has lots of phone biz, but phone must be gone as I haven't heard from her in over a weak and not responding to texts which is not normal. She text me from someone else's number last night though like 3:30 in AM. Mic skills are very bad, but spinner with tight kitty and will take it.That's who I was talking about.

Rick07
04-02-19, 18:57
Yea phone must be lost she used to answer all the time even when you could not reach other girls during the week her pussy is tight because its dry LOL.

Never known her to mess with boy and be dope sick. She is known to stay up days on end smoking hard candy. Also doesn't do much walking, has lots of phone biz, but phone must be gone as I haven't heard from her in over a weak and not responding to texts which is not normal. She text me from someone else's number last night though like 3:30 in AM. Mic skills are very bad, but spinner with tight kitty and will take it.

Mongerel
04-02-19, 21:20
Got to spend some time today with everybody's favorite unicorn. It's been a lō333;ong time since we played together and it was like we never were apart. She was excited to see me as she lost my number a couple years ago and (kids these days, never had to actually DIAL a number. Program it once in your phone you will never have to be bothered with punching 10 keys) didn't know how to reach me. Thanks to the gentlemonger that facilitated our reunion! She's always been one of my favorites, and was glad to hear I appear to be one of hers (yeah, yeah, she probably told YOU the same thing, right? It was still nice to hear.). I'm happy to be back together with an ATF.

Mongerel.

Old Monger
04-02-19, 22:39
Just got home from a date with Allison. It was another wonderful GFE experience. Please treasure this classy and sexy young lady my fellow gentlemmongers.

Vega Wrap
04-02-19, 23:57
Fun with kacie.

Chico
04-03-19, 09:28
Got to spend some time today with everybody's favorite unicorn. It's been a lō333;ong time since we played together and it was like we never were apart. She was excited to see me as she lost my number a couple years ago and (kids these days, never had to actually DIAL a number. Program it once in your phone you will never have to be bothered with punching 10 keys) didn't know how to reach me. Thanks to the gentlemonger that facilitated our reunion! She's always been one of my favorites, and was glad to hear I appear to be one of hers (yeah, yeah, she probably told YOU the same thing, right? It was still nice to hear.). I'm happy to be back together with an ATF.

Mongerel.You lucky bastard, LOL. Ask her if she remembers Chico?

Rizalboy
04-03-19, 09:50
Yours truly just got off the phone with her. Go for our favorite unicorn before she hides again. West side.

I have to be honest. For those truly studs whom she so deeply respects, I'm super surprised she asked me to post for her rather than she contact you directly. Your claimed relationship is mighty suspect.

Chico
04-03-19, 10:43
Yours truly just got off the phone with her. Go for our favorite unicorn before she hides again. West side.

I have to be honest. For those truly studs whom she so deeply respects, I'm super surprised she asked me to post for her rather than she contact you directly. Your claimed relationship is mighty suspect.You 'about to cause a traffic jam near W / W, LOL. Every monger in the DMV is headed there right now! Saying Kiara is out on the streets is like yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater. I'm just going to grab a bag of popcorn and watch the news, hahaha.

The weather is actually getting a little nicer today. Guys, be safe out there.

Chico.

TalkinTrash
04-03-19, 14:14
You 'about to cause a traffic jam near W / W, LOL. Every monger in the DMV is headed there right now! Saying Kiara is out on the streets is like yelling FIRE in a crowded movie theater. I'm just going to grab a bag of popcorn and watch the news, hahaha.

The weather is actually getting a little nicer today. Guys, be safe out there.

Chico.What does W / W mean? Not familar.

FarmFun6030
04-03-19, 20:46
Tell me what she looks like? I think I have seen her before!

Dog Pound 99
04-03-19, 22:41
What does W / W mean? Not familar.I believe W / W is an acronym, a secretive codename if you will for a conglomeration of locations in the West Bawlmer area. Hence the first W, maybe.

But even harder still to fathom are the fact that there are many others as well, such as C / B, B / P, F / you, P / P, HIV, and the list goes on, and on. All conspiring to drive a person mad.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Public announcement of the day.

Aiight, Dog, out.

Barraquda22
04-04-19, 00:01
Tell me what she looks like? I think I have seen her before!I smell bacon.

BQ22.

Klove48
04-04-19, 00:09
I believe W / W is an acronym, a secretive codename if you will for a conglomeration of locations in the West Bawlmer area. Hence the first W, maybe.

But even harder still to fathom are the fact that there are many others as well, such as C / B, B / P, F / you, P / P, HIV, and the list goes on, and on. All conspiring to drive a person mad.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Aiight, Dog, out.LMAO. Way to go Dog, Peace.

AOmega0
04-04-19, 00:52
Did anyone get a chance to meet Molly recently within a week or two?Hunted her down today, got her number, might see her tomorrow.

Old Monger
04-04-19, 03:45
I believe W / W is an acronym, a secretive codename if you will for a conglomeration of locations in the West Bawlmer area. Hence the first W, maybe.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Aiight, Dog, out.W / W means Washington / Wilkens, but I have had the best luck recently finding sex workers on Ashton, between Smallwood and Payson.

SteveStone123
04-04-19, 08:06
W / W means Washington / Wilkens, but I have had the best luck recently finding sex workers on Ashton, between Smallwood and Payson.Wilkens and around the loop. CB usually refers to Curtis Bay.