PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

Sfrancis118
01-24-13, 08:37

After releasing Pretty J / Diamond earlier, a friend spotted Dawn stooping on Wilkens. Slowed down on the pass and got that smile. He circled the block, and made the scoop at the corner. Dawn is about 30, 5'8".115, and mixed with white and Cherokee. Easy to get along with, friendly and personable. She declined darnels spot, and recommended dees, my friend was prepared and accepted. Arrived and took care of house fee, and told just wanted BJ. Layers of clothes came off and he was pleasantly surprised. Trim body, no marks, soft skin. Pretty good BBBJCIM with spit. Decent technique, took direction well, could have gotten a little deeper, but no complaints. Gave a a 7 for looks and 7 for performance. He would repeat. Digits are available.The initial post didn't allow the pic to attach. Trying again.

Member #4338
01-24-13, 08:39
Has anyone been to Charmcitypage. Com It has a section on SW's and has old / new reports postedThere is also a vintage post about Cia who has been out of the game for years.

Punished
01-24-13, 08:46
I found several post of mine on there and one of me and Janice broken up into two different post on two different days. I know that I did not post this anywhere else. This is crazy and old post pretending to be new. Pretty deceptive move on the dates of these post.

FromUnder
01-24-13, 09:56
Pictures of deceased SWs old reports taken from here WTF.

Shune
01-24-13, 10:45
Hey brother, I can't respond to your PM request if your box are full. LOL!

Paul Draycott
01-24-13, 11:41
Hi Guys,

I travel to Baltimore every 3 months and arrive early Feb. I have meet a few SW around B / CB but never save their phone numbers. (don't want the Missus finding them in my phone LOL). So I was wondering if anyone can help with a few names and numbers etc I may know some of them just save me trawling around and I am not that street savey.

Thanks

Bumaa
01-24-13, 14:25
I just went to this site and found that all of the ads were taken from here. I know because 5 of the ads were posts from me, and I have never repost anywhere. Maybe in the fine print Jackson is aloud to sell the post to other sites, I'm ok with that, but if someone is just taken the posts and using them, than that needs tobe look into. By the way the first ad on charmcity has Ruthie from about 5 years ago and is calling her Chrissy.This is posted on the bottom of the home page (front page) of this site. Whoever is taking posts from here is clearly in violation of copy right laws."Website owned by USASG Internet Properties, Inc. Copyright ©2000. 2012 All Rights Reserved ."

Tbroi2
01-24-13, 18:19
Hey brother, I can't respond to your PM request if your box are full. LOL!My bad bro, I've been meaning to clean it out. Should be able to hit me up now.

Slick Tool
01-24-13, 18:49
There is also a vintage post about Cia who has been out of the game for years.Just stumbled on that yesterday myself. Amazing cache of detailed reviews and pix. Quite entertaining; but the "post" dates for each posts all show up as the date that you are viewing. So can't really tell how hold they are; but some are clearly very recent.

Sportsfan1234
01-24-13, 22:38
I have been in that same situation. It is like being in a desert and thinking that you saw an oasis, only to find out that you practically killed yourself trying to circle back around the block for nothing. I cannot wait for spring forward and some more daylight.

Or sometimes, you think you see a SW, do a manuever, then realize it is 65 year old civilian. Or, as I get older, doing night time scouting, seeing a SW from a block away and realize it is a sign or some other inanimate object. As I age, I might need to hire a scout to go along with me.

BigGill
01-24-13, 23:30
First time post, want to warn all my fellow hunters, be ware, I was in and around the circle to include WB / W around 11am, saw two SW at the circle, one wht / blk standing on opposite sides street, both were about 5, 4 135lbs or so the wht SW had long hair just below her shoulders two tone blk / blonde, new faces for me so I didn't approach.

On my way home, came across this SW who goes by Elesse, she is mix hispanic / wht. 5.5 heavy set (180) with jet blk hair shoulder link, did the LEO check and went with the standard BJ / car date, mic skills a 6, slow wet and good, paid lot's of attention to the boys which was good. Did not mind me fingering the cooch which was very fresh no smell at all, I pop she caught and swallowed. On the trip back is when she informed me that LEO were conducting stings on W / Blvd in and around Carroll Park to include the over pass bridge. Got the digits and moved on will repeat.

Be safe and happy hunting.Mr. See, I like BBW's (especially Hispanic)! If you pm me with details I would definitely return the favor.

SirDrDunk
01-25-13, 01:58
Just stumbled on that yesterday myself. Amazing cache of detailed reviews and pix. Quite entertaining; but the "post" dates for each posts all show up as the date that you are viewing. So can't really tell how hold they are; but some are clearly very recent.Most of those reports are maybe a year or more older there some recent ones on there also

Stoves Hot
01-25-13, 14:12
This is a bit late to ask but I found myself in be / cb Wednesday afternoon around quarter till 4 when I saw this cute little blonde about 20y / o 5' and 100lbs. She was out near the 7/11 looking at cars but she was gone when I went back to get another look. Has anyone else seen her.

Stich Jones
01-25-13, 15:40
Just came from Dundalk Ave. 2 walkers out. 1 got scooped & LE right on his ass. Headed home without even taking a look at the second walker.

Be careful out there.

George Novas68
01-25-13, 19:18
The other night I was out on the stroll. It was getting pretty late (3 when I decided to make one last round).

I met this cute brunette named Nichole. An adorable little thing. We discussed some details after the check. She worked things pretty hard. BBBJ and DTing and making the most noise iv ever heard. Spent a good 30min and I was lovin every min of it. She let me play around. The kitty was damp and felt pretty damn good. Eventually I felt bad as I had a couple drinks before hand and had to let let her go. She seemed pretty happy and the tip was a bit of a surprise that made her face light up.

Dropped her off and on my way home I kept running through her vigorous performance and couldn't help myself.

I ran way down south and got to meet Sheena. Iv heard some great things about her and she did not disappoint. She talked me up and got to business after dawning up some makeup. Gorgeous woman as well. She spent a good while before I popped and boy was it worth it. I was amazed at how well she performed.

This night was as memorable as my times with Renee and Amber, respectively.

Couldn't get Sheenas digits but I did get Nicholes. Will def ring her up again.

LE presence is still up all around. Be safe and double check your situations.

Kim Park
01-25-13, 23:27
I too noticed that this past month as well. I was followed by LE last week just driving through the WW loop once. Maybe it was just coincidence but I wasn't taking any chances, so I just headed out. Better safe than sorry. With that being said, if anyone would like to trade digits, I have a regular in the Laurel area with a good number for trade. Seniors PM me. Be safeWas skeptical of this "ad" at first since the area mentioned is always crowded with undercover stings and all that. Then again, decided to take one for the team since it's snow day and slow day at work. Showed up 1/2 hour ahead to recon the area. Once the perimeter is deemed clear gave the gal a call again and entered her place. Just as described, a gal in her 30's with nice skin and nice set. Sweet personality and quickly dropped her pants when I entered to show me that she got nothing to hide (still unsure and stick a finger inside, just to make sure she ain't LEO LOL). Was about to pull her mouth close to my sausage when she quoted that she usually do that for 1/2 a ben. Upon hearing her quote, I stood up and told her I was at wrong place. She then quickly added that since I was a friend of her "friend" I would get a friendly discount. And we got real friendly.

The oral was OK. She followed instruction well and my finger was working inside her while her tongue worked on me. The beaver needs some trimming but overall clean and did not stink so bad. Maybe its her medication or maybe it's my fat thumb but it got real wet and slippery when I put myself inside.

Overall a nice experience. Have had better fk before and have had younger / prettier gals before. However, the fact that this gal got her own place and it's simply drop-pants-bang-and-go makes this one a keeper!

RookieMonger
01-26-13, 00:16
Was skeptical of this "ad" at first since the area mentioned is always crowded with undercover stings and all that. Then again, decided to take one for the team since it's snow day and slow day at work. Showed up 1/2 hour ahead to recon the area. Once the perimeter is deemed clear gave the gal a call again and entered her place. Just as described, a gal in her 30's with nice skin and nice set. Sweet personality and quickly dropped her pants when I entered to show me that she got nothing to hide (still unsure and stick a finger inside, just to make sure she ain't LEO LOL). Was about to pull her mouth close to my sausage when she quoted that she usually do that for 1/2 a ben. Upon hearing her quote, I stood up and told her I was at wrong place. She then quickly added that since I was a friend of her "friend" I would get a friendly discount. And we got real friendly.

The oral was OK. She followed instruction well and my finger was working inside her while her tongue worked on me. The beaver needs some trimming but overall clean and did not stink so bad. Maybe its her medication or maybe it's my fat thumb but it got real wet and slippery when I put myself inside.

Overall a nice experience. Have had better fk before and have had younger / prettier gals before. However, the fact that this gal got her own place and it's simply drop-pants-bang-and-go makes this one a keeper!BP ad on SW forum?

Masonm
01-26-13, 13:29
Don't understand charmcitypage.com. Most of categories, and all those listed under exotic, have no content. But the "streetwalkers" category is extensive and recently updated. Many of the pics and reviews are extracted from this forum, but a number are not. Can anyone suggest where these other posts originate if they are not original to charmcity?

More generally, what is the point of charmcity website if there is no mechanism to acquire or exchange contact numbers. The pics are nice, though.

RickFox1978
01-26-13, 13:50
Met This SW in a bar in CB she walked over to me we had a drink made the checks went back to my place we made a deal on .60 for BBBJ and FS great mic skills smelled great was real fun to be with I will repeat I have her # and got ok to trade with Senior's she only let take one pic. Amy is a real gem she will meet you in a bar, treat her right guys.

Tbroi2
01-26-13, 16:34
Don't understand charmcitypage. Com. Most of categories, and all those listed under exotic, have no content. But the "streetwalkers" category is extensive and recently updated. Many of the pics and reviews are extracted from this forum, but a number are not. Can anyone suggest where these other posts originate if they are not original to charmcity?

More generally, what is the point of charmcity website if there is no mechanism to acquire or exchange contact numbers. The pics are nice, though.Not sure about this site. I never posted there and my pics are posted there. Seems to be built about five days ago according to what I dig up from my hacking skills. I do not trust!

Sfrancis118
01-26-13, 18:38
Dreamt I finally met Amanda on Wilkens. Excellent time standard admission. Amazing BBBJCIM w spit .2. Got updated digits. Easy pickins today only took about 5 minutes and scooped. Did not see our .

Member #4695
01-26-13, 22:21
Just checked out Charmcity, the pics & posts of some of those girls are at least 5-6 years old, some are more recent, in my opinion if it looks like a duck. Its a duck. I am steering clear.

Klove48
01-26-13, 23:32
Ran across my new ATF today. I'm not easily impressed, but this vixen thoroughly impressed me. Without a doubt, Crystal, mind you, Not the SW Legend, but a redhead named Crystal. I've seen her before, but I didn't have the time to make the scoop. So this evening, while travel down Wikens, I spotted her walking across the street so I made a quick U turn and made the scoop. At first I didn't know that it was her; and as I've reported before, I have a great affinity for "the redhead", so when she got into the car I quickly recognized her from before. I asked for half & half. She quote. 5 and I countered with the usual. She accepted and off we went. She is very enjoyable and mature for her age (26) , and can hold a great conversation. Once we got to the spot she unrobed and her body is smooth, not scared, and fairly tight, especially since she has a 7mo old kid. She started with the most amazing BBBJ and paid great attention to the "boys". I had to stop her because I was about to explode after 10 to 15 mins That she stayed down there; it seemed like she enjoyed what she was doing, veerrry much. We switched the to mis and she was nice and tight, very much into it with no complaints at all; which is good for me because I can be long winded. A definately repeat. Best time I've had in a long while. Got digits but it's her home so I have to get her blessings before I can give it out. Maybe I've been slipping, but I haven't heard anyone share about this one yet.

SirDrDunk
01-27-13, 02:43
Not sure about this site. I never posted there and my pics are posted there. Seems to be built about five days ago according to what I dig up from my hacking skills. I do not trust!Like I was saying when I came across this site it's not just your pics but Cls's NT"s and Crofton'spics and report that he did but says that these two girls are from Wilkins I don't know who's doing but something should be done

BoloBellgrande
01-27-13, 07:22
Ran across my new ATF today. I'm not easily impressed, but this vixen thoroughly impressed me. Without a doubt, Crystal, mind you, Not the SW Legend, but a redhead named Crystal. I've seen her before, but I didn't have the time to make the scoop. So this evening, while travel down Wikens, I spotted her walking across the street so I made a quick U turn and made the scoop. At first I didn't know that it was her; and as I've reported before, I have a great affinity for "the redhead", so when she got into the car I quickly recognized her from before. I asked for half & half. She quote. 5 and I countered with the usual. She accepted and off we went. She is very enjoyable and mature for her age (26) , and can hold a great conversation. Once we got to the spot she unrobed and her body is smooth, not scared, and fairly tight, especially since she has a 7mo old kid. She started with the most amazing BBBJ and paid great attention to the "boys". I had to stop her because I was about to explode after 10 to 15 mins That she stayed down there; it seemed like she enjoyed what she was doing, veerrry much. We switched the to mis and she was nice and tight, very much into it with no complaints at all; which is good for me because I can be long winded. A definately repeat. Best time I've had in a long while. Got digits but it's her home so I have to get her blessings before I can give it out. Maybe I've been slipping, but I haven't heard anyone share about this one yet.Did you spot this girl sitting on the steps on Wilkins? And does she live at the corner house at the intersection of Fulton?

Cls9637
01-27-13, 10:01
I saw Erica last weekend walking up Ramsey St. She didn't see me or she'd have run out in the street to catch me as she always did before. She looked really rough, like CCL. Haven't seen her in a while, but apparently life has been very hard on her. One thing I could always say about her was that if you actually got service from her it was usually very good. The trick was to not give her the opportunity to rip you off. Here are a few old pictures of her from 2010 when she was pregnant for anyone who doesn't know her.

Ableman
01-27-13, 11:09
Just came from Dundalk Ave. 2 walkers out. 1 got scooped & LE right on his ass. Headed home without even taking a look at the second walker.

Be careful out there.Dundalk Ave must be hot. I was out today and seen LE light up someone right after the pick up. Had my eye on her and turning around for the "double-check" when I watched it happen. So close, glad I decided to not pick up on first sight.

Be careful

Tbroi2
01-27-13, 14:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that revealed personally identifying information.[/u]. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FromUnder
01-27-13, 14:29
I saw Erica last weekend walking up Ramsey St. She didn't see me or she'd have run out in the street to catch me as she always did before. She looked really rough, like CCL. Haven't seen her in a while, but apparently life has been very hard on her. One thing I could always say about her was that if you actually got service from her it was usually very good. The trick was to not give her the opportunity to rip you off. Here are a few old pictures of her from 2010 when she was pregnant for anyone who doesn't know her.Yep she has gone down hill and scary looking I see her out all the time.

Cls9637
01-27-13, 16:10
I just checked out this site and, sure enough, the pictures are at least 99% from here, many of them mine. The most recent of mine that I saw were from last summer, but there are a bunch that I took as long as 3 or 4 years ago. One of the girls posted as "recent" died about 2 years ago, and another has been locked up for almost as long. WTF? Remember a guy who went by "Lombardo" on this forum who was stealing our pictures and attempting to sell them a year or two ago? I wonder if he is involved?

This kind of thing makes me once again wonder about ever posting any more pictures. I know that there's a copyright notice on the photo gallery, but is anybody doing anything about this?

Stealth Mode
01-27-13, 16:12
Usually I do not like to put anyone on blast on here. And most of you know me, and it's not my style. Once, I'll understand. Maybe you are having a bad night and the calling for the meds are greater than common sense. But twice, well I'm going to have to tell all. Miss Kady got me twice. Once by getting the tuition and we started doing the do. Claimed to have heard things in the house cause we was at her place in Dundalk. Leaped out of bed to see what's the matter. Asked her roommate if her boyfriend came through. He was like yeah, so I bounced. It happens. I guess. But decided to put that behind me after a few weeks, just to get got again this morning. I get to her place, asked to make sure the boyfriend wasn't going to be anywhere near. She said nope. I show up, small talk. Gave her the tuition and she had to pee and get a drink. Thought nothing of it. Then random black guy A comes in. Tells me you got to go. I wasn't undressed only shoes off. Figured that I don't know him like that, so not going to challenge the situation. So I bounced. But I am done with this one. Make sure we all think before getting into the same situation I did. Kady isn't a trusted one in my book anymore. Just FYI on her.You were not in control at her place. That's why I always go to my own spots away from their territory. They are less likely to pull any con games away from their home turf.

Cls9637
01-27-13, 16:18
Usually I do not like to put anyone on blast on here. And most of you know me, and it's not my style. Once, I'll understand. Maybe you are having a bad night and the calling for the meds are greater than common sense. But twice, well I'm going to have to tell all. Miss Kady got me twice. Once by getting the tuition and we started doing the do. Claimed to have heard things in the house cause we was at her place in Dundalk. Leaped out of bed to see what's the matter. Asked her roommate if her boyfriend came through. He was like yeah, so I bounced. It happens. I guess. But decided to put that behind me after a few weeks, just to get got again this morning. I get to her place, asked to make sure the boyfriend wasn't going to be anywhere near. She said nope. I show up, small talk. Gave her the tuition and she had to pee and get a drink. Thought nothing of it. Then random black guy A comes in. Tells me you got to go. I wasn't undressed only shoes off. Figured that I don't know him like that, so not going to challenge the situation. So I bounced. But I am done with this one. Make sure we all think before getting into the same situation I did. Kady isn't a trusted one in my book anymore. Just FYI on her.I forget who it was here that said this a while back, but it's absolutely true: "Don't let the ho run the show." You were at her mercy in her home environment. I'm just glad you got out with nothing worse than a lighter wallet!

FunShip75
01-27-13, 17:05
Is this here?

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/c50.50.621.621/s160x160/298090_248466491867147_405427601_n.jpg

Usually I do not like to put anyone on blast on here. And most of you know me, and it's not my style. Once, I'll understand. Maybe you are having a bad night and the calling for the meds are greater than common sense. But twice, well I'm going to have to tell all. Miss Kady got me twice. Once by getting the tuition and we started doing the do. Claimed to have heard things in the house cause we was at her place in Dundalk. Leaped out of bed to see what's the matter. Asked her roommate if her boyfriend came through. He was like yeah, so I bounced. It happens. I guess. But decided to put that behind me after a few weeks, just to get got again this morning. I get to her place, asked to make sure the boyfriend wasn't going to be anywhere near. She said nope. I show up, small talk. Gave her the tuition and she had to pee and get a drink. Thought nothing of it. Then random black guy A comes in. Tells me you got to go. I wasn't undressed only shoes off. Figured that I don't know him like that, so not going to challenge the situation. So I bounced. But I am done with this one. Make sure we all think before getting into the same situation I did. Kady isn't a trusted one in my book anymore. Just FYI on her.

Ebdawgg
01-27-13, 17:10
I just checked out this site and, sure enough, the pictures are at least 99% from here, many of them mine. The most recent of mine that I saw were from last summer, but there are a bunch that I took as long as 3 or 4 years ago. One of the girls posted as "recent" died about 2 years ago, and another has been locked up for almost as long. WTF? Remember a guy who went by "Lombardo" on this forum who was stealing our pictures and attempting to sell them a year or two ago? I wonder if he is involved?

This kind of thing makes me once again wonder about ever posting any more pictures. I know that there's a copyright notice on the photo gallery, but is anybody doing anything about this?Saw everything you saw. Very curious about the comments and dates knowing that the images came from the hard work done by members here. Some of the pics dated recently are very old, like 4 or 5 years or more; some aren't quite where they say they are; some are obviously off because of the stated date vs the weather in the picture. Either somebody is trying to commercially profit from others images (so far poorly it looks like) or something is just fishy.

I think some of the more tech savvy posters here might be able to offer more insight but for a regular reader of this forum, something is just way off.

Masonm
01-27-13, 18:35
Saw everything you saw. Very curious about the comments and dates knowing that the images came from the hard work done by members here. Some of the pics dated recently are very old, like 4 or 5 years or more; some aren't quite where they say they are; some are obviously off because of the stated date vs the weather in the picture. Either somebody is trying to commercially profit from others images (so far poorly it looks like) or something is just fishy.

I think some of the more tech savvy posters here might be able to offer more insight but for a regular reader of this forum, something is just way off.The images for Charmcitypage all seem to come from this forum. But the information on the location of the girls often is wrong. For example, Crofton's girls Linny and Jordan have never walked WW, despite that they were purportedly scooped there according to Charmcity writers.

Even stranger: click on the map for any girl. It indicates Queen Baby Bean in Millersville, a store specializing in children's clothes and toys. Oh... Wait a minute! I get it: misdirect horny mongers to a children's store and, after their blue-balled meltdown in the middle of nowhere, they'll splurge on leggos and bunny hats. Clever.

Curtisbay
01-27-13, 20:58
Did some cruising today; CB, Pontiac, WW, SA, even Pigtown for old time sake. Met up with a Chrissy on Fairhaven, she was in a car and flashed her lights at me. I guess I was that obvious. Decent mic skills, standard tuition, suggest keeping something in her mouth to keep her from talking. CIM with spit out the door. LOL. Lots of LEO, so I felt very safe. Chrissy was a good pick. No rip off. She told me she works hard and she did too.

That other site seems like a trap; avoid it gents.

Bunch Honey
01-27-13, 21:44
I had a nice time with Heather. We met late afternoon on Saturday at Pontiac and 2nd or 3rd. She has blonde hair with darker roots, not too tall. The main reason I am posting is she is a VERY nice lady.

Mongerel
01-28-13, 08:16

This kind of thing makes me once again wonder about ever posting any more pictures. I know that there's a copyright notice on the photo gallery, but is anybody doing anything about this?Of COURSE someone's "doing something" about this. That website (and whoever brought it up in this forum, most likely) is either Uncle LEO or a "concerned citizen" who is taking note of IP addresses. Wayyyyyyyyyyy too fishy to not be either of those.

Punished
01-28-13, 10:22
Usually I do not like to put anyone on blast on here. And most of you know me, and it's not my style. Once, I'll understand. Maybe you are having a bad night and the calling for the meds are greater than common sense. But twice, well I'm going to have to tell all. Miss Kady got me twice. Once by getting the tuition and we started doing the do. Claimed to have heard things in the house cause we was at her place in Dundalk. Leaped out of bed to see what's the matter. Asked her roommate if her boyfriend came through. He was like yeah, so I bounced. It happens. I guess. But decided to put that behind me after a few weeks, just to get got again this morning. I get to her place, asked to make sure the boyfriend wasn't going to be anywhere near. She said nope. I show up, small talk. Gave her the tuition and she had to pee and get a drink. Thought nothing of it. Then random black guy A comes in. Tells me you got to go. I wasn't undressed only shoes off. Figured that I don't know him like that, so not going to challenge the situation. So I bounced. But I am done with this one. Make sure we all think before getting into the same situation I did. Kady isn't a trusted one in my book anymore. Just FYI on her.If you remember my post on Kady, she is a monster that will get you if she gets the chance to do so. She got me once after dating her 3 time and not having any problems. I have heard so many problem of her overdosing in the bathroom before servicing or just plain out stopping in mid fucking and asking for more money to finish. She is wild and out of her mind. She seems to be cool but that is just a front to get your trust. The guys that she calls boyfriends are dudes to watch out for her and get money and ass for doing so. The last bad post on Kady that I posted brought so many bad stories on her that if I would have known, I would have stayed away from her. Even if the first 3 dates where cool. My belief is that if you date her, you better make it a car date, if you are at a hotel or at her residence she will scam you and cheat you to get out of doing what she promised in the verbal contract. There are some mental issues with her also that comes to mind but that is another story. The Dope is her beast of burden and it gets to her quickly when in need. I hate seeing mongers get taken when there is a sense of trust. But two times getting burned the same way, well I am sure they where all laughing about it soon as you left which is worse because you are in there home stomping grounds.

This not her first time and will not be her last. Just will not happen to me anymore, and I see you are thinking the same way.

Punished
01-28-13, 10:27
Is this here?

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash4/c50.50.621.621/s160x160/298090_248466491867147_405427601_n.jpgYes that is Kady.

Horsetrader
01-28-13, 10:35
A few months ago I spotted a tall, thin, WSW with very long brown hair on Pontiac near 2nd. I would guess her age to be somewhere in her late 20s or 30s. I have a thing for that kind of look. She looked great at night from the car, but I had just dropped off my date and I wasn't ready for round 2.

I didn't see her again until yesterday afternoon. She was at Pontiac and 6th and looked just as good as I remembered, almost TGTBT. But I never got closer than about 15 feet and there is a lot of uglyness that can be missed at that distance even in the afternoon. The warm winter coats can also hide quite a bit. I decided to scout the area for LE, pimps, or concerned citizens before making the scoop. That was finished in about 2 mintues but she was gone by the time I returned.

What is her name? I'd like to read posts on her before I make the scoop. If a girl looks TGTBT, she usually is.

Horsetrader

BoloBellgrande
01-28-13, 13:07
I dated her once a few years ago and she freaked out on me when we got to the room. She told me she had been raped and couldn't have sex and started talking about her tits being sore. I have noticed her the past few weeks waving at me and smiling. I don't thinks she remembers me though. I would love to take her some place and pound the shit out of her for the time she fucked me over. Has anyone had a positive experience with her?

MdesGator
01-28-13, 15:39
I forget who it was here that said this a while back, but it's absolutely true: "Don't let the ho run the show." You were at her mercy in her home environment. I'm just glad you got out with nothing worse than a lighter wallet!I take full and COMPLETE responsibility for that one.

Just Sayin'. Carry on.

Tbroi2
01-28-13, 16:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that revealed personally identifying information.[/u]. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NiteTimer
01-28-13, 20:36
Hello gentlemen it's good to be back in town. I see that I leave for a few days and there's fresh doodoo to wade through.

I have incredible pics- good girl, bad girl: including a report coming up soon. Now the reposting of our pix on another site has to be dealt with; I hope soon.

This could scare some of the ladies off.

Talk to you soon; the NT, out.

Sportsfan1234
01-28-13, 21:07
The Citgo area has been dead. On a couple of occasions I have seen a few skanks a few blocks up Dundalk Ave at the intersection of the road leading to the church, but it is bad when they look bad even from a distance, so I did not partake. I see that SW Deanna posted an ad a few weeks ago on BP in the regular women for men section under a different name 35 year old looking for fun. I wonder if Jenn is still in the area. As I posted before, Mandy is great if you ever see her. Kady is a waste unless you give her no advance notice (say if you strike out while driving down Dundalk Ave and don't want the night to be a complete waste) and if it is quick, although bargain shoppers may still be willing to take a chance since her business has surely been in decline with these bad reviews.

Member #4695
01-28-13, 21:18
Usually I do not like to put anyone on blast on here. And most of you know me, and it's not my style. Once, I'll understand. Maybe you are having a bad night and the calling for the meds are greater than common sense. But twice, well I'm going to have to tell all. Miss Kady got me twice. Once by getting the tuition and we started doing the do. Claimed to have heard things in the house cause we was at her place in Dundalk. Leaped out of bed to see what's the matter. Asked her roommate if her boyfriend came through. He was like yeah, so I bounced. It happens. I guess. But decided to put that behind me after a few weeks, just to get got again this morning. I get to her place, asked to make sure the boyfriend wasn't going to be anywhere near. She said nope. I show up, small talk. Gave her the tuition and she had to pee and get a drink. Thought nothing of it. Then random black guy A comes in. Tells me you got to go. I wasn't undressed only shoes off. Figured that I don't know him like that, so not going to challenge the situation. So I bounced. But I am done with this one. Make sure we all think before getting into the same situation I did. Kady isn't a trusted one in my book anymore. Just FYI on her.Saw Kady today on Dundalk Ave near Citgo, I slowed down to get a better overall look at the situation and sure enough there was a tall black dude hovering near by and he was trying not to be noticed, I am not one to go into unknown situation I. E. Houses, Parking lots or car dates. To me that is just inviting trouble. With that and your good info I think I avoided a bad situation.

Happy safe hunting to all!

Member #4695
01-28-13, 21:52
Gentlemen,

I am trying to find a old friend of mine, not really sure what name she may be going by now, but her real name is Janann. She is in her late twentys. 5.9 with long reddish brown hair. She maybe around the Bayonne Ave, Harford Road area. I met her some time ago around the Patterson Pk area. Will trade for good info!

Old Chinese Guy
01-29-13, 00:38
Here are the pics from my get together with Jessie. Like I said, got digits for the seniors of this forum. If you could send me some good ones in return, appricated.Saw Jessie last night, picked her up because , was pretty sure I had spent time with her before when she was pregnant and also recall seeing a posting and reading threads on her. Well she looks pretty good for someone who popped a kid a few months ago, lost all the baby weight, tummy's almost back to flat, tits small as before, surpirsed since they usually get bigger during and after the incubation. She's about 5'8" skinny long legs and is looking good (see photos)

Went off to Tim's for an hour, she's surprisingly tight (and I ain't huge). Lots written about her arse but it looked fine, will have to see if it feels fine next time. Started with BBBJ, then into doggy and was ready to pop so slowed down and then got her to go back to BJ before finishing off with missionary.

She knows about the forum, reads it and wanted me to let seniors know she getting back to business and would appreciate calls, she lost her phone with all contacts when a john drove off with her phone while it was plugged in and charging in the car. She even took the time to do herself up before requesting a photo shoot. Asked me to only post clean shots as she does not want her boyfriend to see photos of her on-line but then I see it is already too late as there is quite a bit already posted but I did promise to only post clean shots so I'll stick to that but seniors can PM for her contact info if interested. In exchange I'm looking for contact info for Summer. (see photo)

Crg3400
01-29-13, 01:31
Saw Kady today on Dundalk Ave near Citgo, I slowed down to get a better overall look at the situation and sure enough there was a tall black dude hovering near by and he was trying not to be noticed, I am not one to go into unknown situation I. E. Houses, Parking lots or car dates. To me that is just inviting trouble. With that and your good info I think I avoided a bad situation. Happy safe hunting to all!I have dated serveral times and never anything like that. But I did notice she has a serious bi-polar condition. Very submisive in bed, good conversation in the car, but on the streets flipping off on people who she thinks cut her off.

Mongerel
01-29-13, 01:46
I have dated serveral times and never anything like that. But I did notice she has a serious bi-polar condition. Very submisive in bed, good conversation in the car, but on the streets flipping off on people who she thinks cut her off.Was unimpressed the first (and last) time I was with her, she wanted $1. 0, I laughed and countered with. 4, settled on. 5, and did I say I was unimpressed? That was this past summer. Glad I never went back.

Klove48
01-29-13, 02:47
Did you spot this girl sitting on the steps on Wilkins? And does she live at the corner house at the intersection of Fulton?No. This must be a different girl.

Mr Back Shot
01-29-13, 18:01
I haven't been too active on SW scene lately, but got a text from young Ashley who hangs around the upper end of Wilkins. Wasn't doing too much on this unusually warm day, so I went with it to give her a chance to redeem herself. Apparently, she has a real job now and only calls her regulars as needed. Went to her friends house and started with CBJ. Much better than her normal routine, but not worth giving extreme praise. Switched to mish, then had her on her knees for some hard K9 before delivering my payload.

Not too bad for. 5 and a little something for her friend for the use of her place. Took a few pics (sorry not the best) and went about my business. Enjoy the weather and a decent SW if you can.

MBS

Member #4695
01-29-13, 18:32
Had a doctors appointment around noon, so I left work a little early to do a recon of Dundalk Ave. Saw 3 SW, s, a blond that looked good at a distance, but got scooped before I could make my turn. A brunette that was a preggo but still looked good but I am not into that. And lastly a strange looking SW that defies any description. She just has a very strange shape, a small head, long neck and big ass, no LE was present in the area.

NiteTimer
01-29-13, 21:55
Another weekend of sword swallowers.

Friday night was a nightmare of weather and traffic from NVA-DC –BC. Fortunately I had WTOP as a companion and fantasies of young booties to smash. I was not disappointed at all.

Made it to B-mo around 2330 and set the balls rolling. I was all set to see Kay my usual primer but she was headachey and sat this one out. I contacted Ellie and she set me straight for the1st event. I had Miss Eveready take care of me around 1030. I was waiting for a call back from my old friend Sarah, who CLS was kind enough to reconnect me to. Unfortunately, we never connected this weekend. She finally called me on Monday after I went back to work. Maybe we'll connect next time. M. E gave me a good sucking in the shower then we made for the bed and had one of our most wet sessions. She even climbed on top for some RCG. She rode me out of the stable then I doggied her till we were a sweaty mess.

1400 we went out looking for Sarah to no avail. Then I get a call from one of my other contacts – Kandii. I set the gps and went for the scoop. We went back to the cave, took some pix, and then she commenced with one of the wettest bjs on record. Hello, and good afternoon! I was thoroughly motivated by her oral skills and I worked that young kitty like it was going to run away. She said she may have gone for backdoor but I was too boom boom. I was very happy with that connection and must repeat. We tried for Sunday but it didn't gel. I went to see my peeps and then went prowling about 2030. Somebody gave M. E. A connect for Kat. We met up, took the ride to the cave. She is about 5'5 13-145lbs, late 20is to early 30s, with pretty eyes and red hair. She had a great appetite for cock and we definitely will smash that short thick ass again. She said she hadn't been excercised like that in a while. I was glad to help her out. She was into it, and I asked to share her info with my best fellow crushers.

I chilled for the night, watched a couple movies then crashed. I got a call from Manda about 0400. She got a ride to the cave and we chilled for awhile. About 0800 we got into each other. She's always a pleaser with a thorough slow wet BJ to start the process. Only could manage missionary this time because she primed me that good.

1430 I met up with Miss Renee. I love her skills and that perfect ass. Something about nylons next to thick ass and legs just set me off. That's my buddy right there, and she knows what I need.

I tried to hook up with Kay, or Kandii, but things never worked out; which is ok, because M. E hooked me up a couple more times before I closed the show for the night. All in all, these ladies provided some of the wettest deepest episodes of the winter. I'm looking forward to more. Of course, the pix will be up asap. Meanwhile, enjoy the hunt, the NT – out.

NiteTimer
01-29-13, 21:57
Here are some good girl pix; the bad girl pix will be up later.

NiteTimer
01-29-13, 22:01
Here are some good girl poses of Ms Renee.

RookieMonger
01-29-13, 22:02
Here are some good girl pix; the bad girl pix will be up later.Dude,

You are one busy monger! Mad props to you bro! Always enjoyed your pics and post!

NiteTimer
01-29-13, 22:03
Of course I loved getting fan favorite Kandii to dress up for us.

NiteTimer
01-29-13, 22:05
Ms Ellie has gotten herself a new tatoo; can you find it?

Kim Park
01-29-13, 23:32
Saw this "new face" gal hanging by the church and figured she ain't there for the mass. Pulled over for a closer look and decided to ask her to join me for a ride. Turned out to be a thick broad with a face that, shall we say,"homely" at best. Being a soft hearted man (with a dck already hard) , decided not to drop her off and give her some pity $ once I have had my way with her.

Pulled out the little guy and have her went to work. Her skill was rough and used too much yanking to my liking. Decided to do the job myself for my better enjoyment. Told her to pull down her panties (for a fat ass, she wore a skimpy thong, WTF!) so that I could finger her while giving myself "the hand".

Now, the gal may be homely and got a fat ass and all that but that Bush down there (and I do mean Bush) sure smell sweet like a fine cigar (guess she hasn't had some in a while and her pH is well balanced!). She kept on twitching as I worked on my magic finger until my hand is all wet with her juice which overflew to the car seat leaving a distinctive funk. Quickly bring her head over for a catch for which she asked for another hamilton! Since the little head was in charge agreed to her outrageous request as the juice came out pouring. She catched, but then spit.

Overall a mediocre experience. More than likely not repeat.

Kim Park
01-29-13, 23:35
Ms Ellie has gotten herself a new tatoo; can you find it?Dude, I think I see something between her legs. Ask her to spread those lips so we can take a closer look!

BTW, thanks for taking the manly big black butt of the pics! These works of art are certainly delightful!

Stay strong bro! LOL.

MagicEye
01-30-13, 00:19
I'm new to the forum but have been prowling several of the loops for some years. One of my favorites seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know where this slender cutie has disappeared to?

NiteTimer
01-30-13, 00:36
Dude, I think I see something between her legs. Ask her to spread those lips so we can take a closer look!

BTW, thanks for taking the manly big black butt of the pics! These works of art are certainly delightful!

Stay strong bro! LOL.The butt will be back when it can, hahhaahaha.

chunkytrunk
01-30-13, 00:59
The butt will be back when it can, hahhaahaha.NT, don't know you aside from blurry photo's of your big black butt. Looks like you have upgraded your camera. Great pics! Look forward to seeing your big butt in focus haha.

Smiling Fox
01-30-13, 03:32
Hey, did you see what our fine respect gentleman produced. Amazing. Just utterly, amazing.

NT the award goes to you. For NOT being in the pics. You have put up 4 fine lookin PUSSIE's for us to enjoy and envey.

Bravo, Bravo.

And no where to be found is your big fat cock. Not even your fat ass. Or for that matter any, other part of YOU

Nice going NT. Just some real fine shots of some very nice Pussie's.

And remember to be safe out there.

Smilng Fox, ; }

Cls9637
01-30-13, 06:16
I just went to the site to see if there were any new additions and it told me that there were "no results for streetwalker reviews."

Tha X Facta
01-30-13, 06:42
I just went to the site to see if there were any new additions and it told me that there were "no results for streetwalker reviews."It's been taken down since yesterday, maybe 'Jackson' had something to do with it.

X . . . Via DC

NiteTimer
01-30-13, 08:11
Hey, did you see what our fine respect gentleman produced. Amazing. Just utterly, amazing.

NT the award goes to you. For NOT being in the pics. You have put up 4 fine lookin PUSSIE's for us to enjoy and envey.

Bravo, Bravo.

And no where to be found is your big fat cock. Not even your fat ass. Or for that matter any, other part of YOU

Nice going NT. Just some real fine shots of some very nice Pussie's.

And remember to be safe out there.

Smilng Fox, ; }You guys are killing me; my ribs are hurting. It's unfortunate, but the unsavory body parts will report for duty (booty) in the bad girl pix, hahaha.

SoMany
01-30-13, 09:30
The butt will be back when it can, hahhaahaha.Can't wait. Looks so good looking forward to them. so many.

Great artwork!

Tbroi2
01-30-13, 10:30
You guys are killing me; my ribs are hurting. It's unfortunate, but the unsavory body parts will report for duty (booty) in the bad girl pix, hahaha.NT, keep up the good work and doing what you do. Still think we, as a group need to select the hottest girl up on here and throw a gangbang style type party. I know it's short planning, but Super Bowl would of been nice. Open for ideas though.

RayMichaels82
01-30-13, 14:35
I was in Dundalk last Tuesday night / Wednesday morning and saw two girls out on Dundalk Ave. I missed both, but ended up picking up Kathy off of one of the side streets. She's a cute blonde (civi 6 or 7) who looks older than I (presume) she actually is. Kathy said that she had just gotten out of lockup for a pro-vio, and I replied that I'd be happy to help her out. She said she wanted. 25 for a BBBJ, which was fine, and we went off to her spot (a spot that I've used before- it's a decent spot). After a few minutes, she started the usual time complaints, and so I told her to take out the tits. She stated that titplay wasn't covered in the tuition, and I said that I didn't care and I went to town on them. I got more lackluster, toothy BJ and eventually had Kathy give it a break so that I could get myself close, and then I blasted down her throat and she spit it out the window. I gave her an extra Lincoln and dropped her off.

I didn't see much LE out that night, or last night (but I didn't see but one SW out last night either, and that was after checking Dundalk AND Conk [SW perferring to go out when it's 20 degrees rather than 50 degrees, apparently]). I'd probably repeat with Kathy, even though she wasn't fabulous, just because she was fresh and clean with no evidence of using (and a known quantity- I'm getting tired of hoes that are crazy). However, I'd make sure that I told her what I wanted up front (I. E, titties) , so that I don't need to deal with the always ackward mid-relation negotiation.

Shithead06
01-30-13, 14:45
Ms Ellie has gotten herself a new tatoo; can you find it?Finally Good Pictures Nitetimer. I'm now looking forward to seeing all of these lovely ladies from you.

Shitty

Bad Bad Boy
01-30-13, 14:55
Being an unseasonably warm day, it was surprising there wasn't much out this morning as I was drvng down RANSAY around 9:30, there were 2 LE cruisers with lights flashing and an ambulance, couldn't see what was going on. Saw one chubby SW on WLKENS. Kept on driving over to JIMMY's and hit the jackpot, both BIRDIE and the super cute RACHEL greeting me at the door and led me to a table. RACHEL looked great wearing her soft C cupped bra under her pink t shirt, with her blond hair pulled back in a ponytail. She made my mediocre breakfast enjoyable. Guess if I had stayed longer, the SWs would be out strolling, but being impatient, I elected not to wait.

I am in awe of NT who must have a sponsor in order play as much as he does. Is it NIKKIE, BANK OF AMERICA, REEBOK, VERIZON or you must be sper wealthy? LOL I am envious. BBB

MagicEye
01-30-13, 16:35
I am in awe of NT who must have a sponsor in order play as much as he does. Is it NIKKIE, BANK OF AMERICA, REEBOK, VERIZON or you must be sper wealthy? LOL I am envious. BBBHe must be one of those overpaid federal workers I hear them talk about on the news!

FromUnder
01-30-13, 20:08
Ran into Jordan off Potapsco and Fairhaven as she got in she told me her name and that she knew me from a few months back I told her she was mistaken since I would have remembered the name and she really didn't look familiar but she insisted she did. So we proceeded to my spot than I remembered her I asked if she went by a different name and she did Kristen but I remember her as Kristy actually remember calling her and she started quoting me higher prices since she had started advertising on BP so I never did hook up with her till now. Jordan is 26 pretty face average build black hair straight went for FS. 40 decent service clean girl might repeat have digits for trusted seniors only.

NiteTimer
01-30-13, 21:38
Finally Good Pictures Nitetimer. I'm now looking forward to seeing all of these lovely ladies from you.

ShittyC'mon man, you know they were always good; especially when I'm playing w / them.

NiteTimer
01-30-13, 21:39
He must be one of those overpaid federal workers I hear them talk about on Fox News!If you know where I can get sponsoring, please let me know; thanks!

Rahven
01-30-13, 21:51
Went strolling B / CB this am around 0530. I noticed three new girls I'd seen the day before. One was a tall, thin BSW with tight pants, nice ass and fair face; one was also a BSW, a little shorter, ass a little bigger but not too bad in the face also. The third was a WSW, about 5'4" with a nice ass and passably good body. I picked her up near the Church.

Her name was Michelle. After the cop check, she told me she was new to the area but lives in Eastern Baltimore. We went to my spot where she began a very aggressive BBBJ with a lot of DT, licking and sucking. While she got to know my cock intimately, I slipped my hand down her pants and played with her hard ass and wet pussy.

The more I played the more she moaned and the hotter we both got. Finally, I began some furious face-fucking. She seemed to get right into it.

When I exploded, she milked my cock for all it was worth, taking every drop into her mouth. It's been a while since a girl has drained me that well.

I was more than happy to part with. 30 and the promise that I would look her up again. Even though she spit, it was still one of the best I've had. If you see her treat her nice.

Be careful.

Kim Park
01-30-13, 22:33
Picked this up OK looking brunette (mid 30's, serious Bush trimming needed) and went to her place (formerly Ceci's) to give her some donation. Started with some awesome deepthroat followed by some ball tasting and a variety of mic skills. I must say she is a patient gal since I clean my pipe everyday and it takes some intense sucking to get the juice out. Anyway, she did the job well and earned herself a good tip plus some zinc to cure the acme on her face.

Lot of undercover in the area. Beware!Banged these two young gals many moons ago and then heard they got bursted and moved on. It so happens that they were both released recently and walking on the street enjoy this miserable weather. Being a nice guy I pulled over and brought in the 25yo ceci first and proceeded to do business, the gal still got skills (despite being a lesbo) and her butt is firm and bouncy and really wanted me to split it open and put it in. Nevertheless, ran out of the protection so just had to settle for a "quick" oral. The job was not done complete but she kept on haggling so decided to drop her off so that I could sample this other gal.

This other gal was sheena (whom I previously thought to be mid 30s because of her look) and the gal gave an awesome BJ! Having nutted before, I warned her that it may take a while for it to re-launch so we chatted as my hand explored her nice set and the Bush (did I say Bush, it was a jungle down there!). Turned out that she's been in jail for a long time and hasn't gotten chance to shave or procure a phone yet. Once my fingers got satisfied playing with that little clit, she proceeded to bend over and started to work. And I worked her hard. Nonstop sucking and licking and once I was about to nut again she deepthroated and sucked it all in! Felt so good to come inside and have it suck it out rather than shot it out that I gave her extra extra tip (plus it's cold out there and she ain't got no business).

Be nice to these gals (particularly sheena, she actually finished HS!). It's rough out there!

PS Definitely rank Sheena on my top 3 in terms of oral experience (the other two being the bid tit Z of conkling and kady of dundalk).

Masonm
01-30-13, 23:54
Banged these two young gals many moons ago and then heard they got bursted and moved on. It so happens that they were both released recently and walking on the street enjoy this miserable weather. Being a nice guy I pulled over and brought in the 25yo ceci first and proceeded to do business, the gal still got skills (despite being a lesbo) and her butt is firm and bouncy and really wanted me to split it open and put it in. Nevertheless, ran out of the protection so just had to settle for a "quick" oral. The job was not done complete but she kept on haggling so decided to drop her off so that I could sample this other gal.

This other gal was sheena (whom I previously thought to be mid 30s because of her look) and the gal gave an awesome BJ! Having nutted before, I warned her that it may take a while for it to re-launch so we chatted as my hand explored her nice set and the Bush (did I say Bush, it was a jungle down there!). Turned out that she's been in jail for a long time and hasn't gotten chance to shave or procure a phone yet. Once my fingers got satisfied playing with that little clit, she proceeded to bend over and started to work. And I worked her hard. Nonstop sucking and licking and once I was about to nut again she deepthroated and sucked it all in! Felt so good to come inside and have it suck it out rather than shot it out that I gave her extra extra tip (plus it's cold out there and she ain't got no business).

Be nice to these gals (particularly sheena, she actually finished HS!). It's rough out there!

PS Definitely rank Sheena on my top 3 in terms of oral experience (the other two being the bid tit Z of conkling and kady of dundalk).I'll see your Sheena and raise you a Megan. Short cropped orange-red hair on Conkling. Stunning technique and tongue use that defies description. Ever get head and have to ask,"how the hell are you doing that?" That is all I asked throughout a marathon BBBJCIM. She used to dance on Block at Plaza, where I first met her. She has some funny stories about servicing some of Baltimore's finest both off duty and on duty in marked cars. That would be an interesting new thread, wouldn't it: BCPD Endorsed SWers.

SirDrDunk
01-31-13, 07:22
It's been taken down since yesterday, maybe 'Jackson' Had something to do with it.

X. Via DCI just checked it too and guess who pictures I just seen on it Empriss supposed to be going by the name of Sweetz pictures dated for Monday even has a number

Shithead06
01-31-13, 08:12
C'mon man, you know they were always good; especially when I'm playing w / them.LOL, I was refering to the quality of the photos in your earlier posts. I loved that you were out making such a great effort to supply us perverts with photos but the earlier quality of your photos left a lot to be desired in my humble opinion. These last couple of sets were out f'ing standing.

BigGill
01-31-13, 10:25
NT, keep up the good work and doing what you do. Still think we, as a group need to select the hottest girl up on here and throw a gangbang style type party. I know it's short planning, but Super Bowl would of been nice. Open for ideas though.I'd be willing to contribute to that party.

KarlHungus
01-31-13, 14:40
He must be one of those overpaid federal workers I hear them talk about on the news!Funny you mention that. I had a random SW from W / W tell me she has switched her schedule around and has been going out between 5am. 8am because she gets guys with Federal Govt jobs who do the flex time thing and get in real early. This was about 2 months ago. She was telling me they were much better to deal with, more $$ etc than the 'joe six pack' lunch bucket crowd that shows up after work. I guess everyone adopts to the 'new normal' of the economy one way or another.

I've cut way back on my mongering, but have been getting that old familiar 'pussy fever' lately though. Looks like NT and CLs have found the cure!

BigPapay
01-31-13, 17:28
NT: It's your world, we just exist in it! Nice photo gallery as usual. Have you ever ventured in the threesome world? Would love to see pics of your adventures there. Old time monger, new time poster. Picked up Marie an hour ago on Pontiac. Been there done that. Real sweet girl, nice looking. Leave her shirt on as stomach is bad from recent twins.

Tbroi2
01-31-13, 21:10
Went to see one of my ATFs. Mmm. Miss Ellie, never had a bad time with this one yet. BBBJs are on point and got a phat booty that can take it well. Can give details but nothing more than I've ever said, A+ performance. No pics, sorry fellaz. But got in touch with Kandii and hitting that tomorrow. Also talked to this newbie I got digits from CLS, her name is Sarah. If anyone has sampled that do let me know how it is.

PassionDweller
01-31-13, 22:09
I haven't been on the hunt for a while due to time and money shortages but I have had the chance to hit up the w / w last few nights. Its no surprise that the bad weather the past few nights and the wind tonight has kept the girls inside but I did come across something interesting.

W / W hunters know about the undercover leo cars trolling the area and you might know of the white and red Chrsyler Sebrings. I found the white sebring parked in one of the shopping center while its driver was getting food. I have seen this one before and they did a great job concealing the lights but I found the front license plate was bent. The left corner of the front license plate seems to have folded in.

So when you are out on the loop and see a white chrysler sebring with a bent license plate, lay low. Could be good info, maybe not. I did get harrased by a skinny BSW with short hair and with one gold tooth. She even offered me a BJ for just $5 haha

NiteTimer
01-31-13, 22:45
LOL, I was refering to the quality of the photos in your earlier posts. I loved that you were out making such a great effort to supply us perverts with photos but the earlier quality of your photos left a lot to be desired in my humble opinion. These last couple of sets were out f'ing standing.I'm still trying to learn how to edit stills from videos, but I still haven't given up trying.

NiteTimer
01-31-13, 22:56
Fresh pix from my new girl Kandii; she was very impressive and I'll definitely be going back for more.

NiteTimer
01-31-13, 23:00
I've got a stack of these so I'll just throw them out as I get done editing them; enjoy.

Eddie Warchild
01-31-13, 23:38
I haven't been on the hunt for a while due to time and money shortages but I have had the chance to hit up the w / w last few nights. Its no surprise that the bad weather the past few nights and the wind tonight has kept the girls inside but I did come across something interesting.

W / W hunters know about the undercover leo cars trolling the area and you might know of the white and red Chrsyler Sebrings. I found the white sebring parked in one of the shopping center while its driver was getting food. I have seen this one before and they did a great job concealing the lights but I found the front license plate was bent. The left corner of the front license plate seems to have folded in.

So when you are out on the loop and see a white chrysler sebring with a bent license plate, lay low. Could be good info, maybe not. I did get harrased by a skinny BSW with short hair and with one gold tooth. She even offered me a BJ for just $5 hahaThanks for the tip. I too was out this evening and due to the cold chil, it seemd all the fishes were deep in the once, those who were out were just sting fishes. Be careful out on the trowlers.

Jim N Maryland
02-01-13, 00:12
I'll see your Sheena and raise you a Megan. Short cropped orange-red hair on Conkling. Stunning technique and tongue use that defies description. Ever get head and have to ask,"how the hell are you doing that?" That is all I asked throughout a marathon BBBJCIM. She used to dance on Block at Plaza, where I first met her.I just saw Megan the other night. Great skills, nice to talk to. I offered. 2, countered. 3, settled on. 23. I've seen 3 SWs recently after being away from the scene for a while and each one wanted. 3 or. 4 for what I'm pretty sure is going for. 2. Am I wrong?

NiteTimer
02-01-13, 01:20
Done with this batch from the 2&3 cams; let's see how they turn out.

NiteTimer
02-01-13, 01:23
This is the leftovers from the 2&3 cams w / Miss Kandii; hope you enjoy this round as much as I did. Haha, NT out.

Jhawk
02-01-13, 01:28
This is the leftovers from the 2&3 cams w / Miss Kandii; hope you enjoy this round as much as I did. Haha, NT out.Great post! And I'm sure you enjoyed!

MagicEye
02-01-13, 04:05
I just saw Megan the other night. Great skills, nice to talk to. I offered. 2, countered. 3, settled on. 23. I've seen 3 SWs recently after being away from the scene for a while and each one wanted. 3 or. 4 for what I'm pretty sure is going for. 2. Am I wrong?I'm pretty sure you're right.

FDObserver
02-01-13, 08:47
Trying to get with either one of these two. Anyone help me out?

Vince Delaus
02-01-13, 13:23
This is the leftovers from the 2&3 cams w / Miss Kandii; hope you enjoy this round as much as I did. Haha, NT out.In my humble opinion, I think you Baltimore folks have some of the best looking gals walking the streets on this side of the USA of A. I would greatly consider moving down there if it wasnt for the ridiculously high priced, ugly as hell real estates. V

DCHung
02-01-13, 17:07
In my humble opinion, I think you Baltimore folks have some of the best looking gals walking the streets on this side of the USA of A. I would greatly consider moving down there if it wasnt for the ridiculously high priced, ugly as hell real estates. VI think Nitetimer's photos are not a good representative sample. He has great selection.

RookieMonger
02-01-13, 17:52
Trying to get with either one of these two. Anyone help me out?ROTFFLMFAA!

I'm sure the fine mongers of BMore will gladly offer up the digits for these 2 fine gems to a BRAND SPANKING NEWBIE!

BaltimoreBulet
02-01-13, 19:13
I just saw Megan the other night. Great skills, nice to talk to. I offered. 2, countered. 3, settled on. 23. I've seen 3 SWs recently after being away from the scene for a while and each one wanted. 3 or. 4 for what I'm pretty sure is going for. 2. Am I wrong?I saw Megan on Thursday on your recommendation. You failed to mention her nice set of titties dude. We went back to her place. You are right about her oral skills. Nice titfuck that nearly made me cum. I thought she was literally trying to inhale my cock at one point. Made me cum real good, and she swallowed every drop. I will seek her out again at some point.

Oakwood99
02-01-13, 21:15
Done with this batch from the 2&3 cams; let's see how they turn out.Nice work NT!

LongDickDaddy
02-01-13, 21:38
Fresh pix from my new girl Kandii; she was very impressive and I'll definitely be going back for more.Dam You barebacked her, she looks good but not enough to bareback her!

Drknsmooth
02-01-13, 21:39
This is the leftovers from the 2&3 cams w / Miss Kandii; hope you enjoy this round as much as I did. Haha, NT out.Great post man. I'm def. Looking forward to getting in the game out there as I just moved here. Baltimore has a LOT to offer!

LongDickDaddy
02-01-13, 21:53
Got together with an old friend. Y'all might remember her as Tiffany from CB. Well she is back after a curiosity stay of the county. She is back. And got her weight back looking all good and shit. Well meet up with her tonight. Standard tuition. Awesome BBBJ, slow like how I like it. Then K9 and finished with Mish. Pleasure to be with and glad she is back. Got digits for trusted senior members. But here are some pics I took, enjoy.I love sum Bush! That is so damn sexy!

Cracksmoak
02-01-13, 23:25
A few months ago I spotted a tall, thin, WSW with very long brown hair on Pontiac near 2nd. I would guess her age to be somewhere in her late 20s or 30s. I have a thing for that kind of look. She looked great at night from the car, but I had just dropped off my date and I wasn't ready for round 2.

I didn't see her again until yesterday afternoon. She was at Pontiac and 6th and looked just as good as I remembered, almost TGTBT. But I never got closer than about 15 feet and there is a lot of uglyness that can be missed at that distance even in the afternoon. The warm winter coats can also hide quite a bit. I decided to scout the area for LE, pimps, or concerned citizens before making the scoop. That was finished in about 2 mintues but she was gone by the time I returned.

What is her name? I'd like to read posts on her before I make the scoop. If a girl looks TGTBT, she usually is.

HorsetraderI wonder Katie is back. She's about 33ish now. Tall, thin. Saw her regularly in 2010-2011. Looked like a supermodel when she wasn't all strung out. Married. Used to go to her house. She disappeared around 2011.

Buster Hymen
02-01-13, 23:30
This is the leftovers from the 2&3 cams w / Miss Kandii; hope you enjoy this round as much as I did. Haha, NT out.NT, you are the man! I had the fortune of sampling the sweet Kandii myself when I was in B'more last fall. (she was a dirty blond then.) I don't know when I will get back there the next time, but I hope to see her again!

Keep up the good work, love your posts.

(ps, the first set of screenshots have excellent clarity vs the other ones; different kind of camera? If so, use that one on your future screen caps!)

Hey, while I am at it, why don't you post a short video up on Porn Hub? There is a monger in Florida that has some really good ones up there.

Buster

NiteTimer
02-01-13, 23:39
[QUOTE=Buster Hymen; 1668398]NT, you are the man! I had the fortune of sampling the sweet Kandii myself when I was in B'more last fall. (she was a dirty blond then.) I don't know when I will get back there the next time, but I hope to see her again!

Keep up the good work, love your posts.

(ps, the first set of screenshots have excellent clarity vs the other ones; different kind of camera? If so, use that one on your future screen caps!)

Hey, while I am at it, why don't you post a short video up on Porn Hub? There is a monger in Florida that has some really good ones up there.

Buster[/QU. OTE]

I heard from that guy in florida. It's not easy to do stills from video, but I'm working on it.

Hairy Dude
02-02-13, 00:17
I dated her once a few years ago and she freaked out on me when we got to the room. She told me she had been raped and couldn't have sex and started talking about her tits being sore. I have noticed her the past few weeks waving at me and smiling. I don't thinks she remembers me though. I would love to take her some place and pound the shit out of her for the time she fucked me over. Has anyone had a positive experience with her?If you are talking the Wilkens-Monroe old Mary, yes, same experience. Freaked out and started talking about the time when she was hit with a 2 by 4 on her head. Another time I went to her spot and she took her sweet time without complaining. She has great titty fuck technique where you sit on the edge of the bed, and she faces you with her knees on the floor and titties go up and down on her hands.

She must have been something 40 years ago.

NiteTimer
02-02-13, 03:54
Once again there were so many so had to just throw them out there.

NiteTimer
02-02-13, 04:02
Here is the part 2 of the edited pictures.

NiteTimer
02-02-13, 04:04
This is the last pictures in the 1st angle of shots (handheld).

Hairy Dude
02-02-13, 10:37
I haven't been too active on SW scene lately, but got a text from young Ashley who hangs around the upper end of Wilkins. Wasn't doing too much on this unusually warm day, so I went with it to give her a chance to redeem herself. Apparently, she has a real job now and only calls her regulars as needed. Went to her friends house and started with CBJ. Much better than her normal routine, but not worth giving extreme praise. Switched to mish, then had her on her knees for some hard K9 before delivering my payload.

Not too bad for. 5 and a little something for her friend for the use of her place. Took a few pics (sorry not the best) and went about my business. Enjoy the weather and a decent SW if you can.

MBSIs this the tall slim Ashley with black hair and A boobies?

FromUnder
02-02-13, 11:25
Trying to get with either one of these two. Anyone help me out?Keep trying.

FromUnder
02-02-13, 11:30
This is the last pictures in the 1st angle of shots (handheld).That is one phat Kat.

TexasMonger
02-02-13, 13:54
This is the last pictures in the 1st angle of shots (handheld).I don't normally post here and comment on NiteTimers's shots. He is a well respected dude here. But man oh man, some of the girls he features are dwarfed by him not to mention his, lets say very well built Shillong. Looks like this girl was having a hard time getting her hands around it, not to mention her lips around it. I hate to be the guy serviced by these girls immediately after they had a date with him.

Good work NT.

Cheers.

TM

NiteTimer
02-02-13, 14:15
I don't normally post here and comment on NiteTimers's shots. He is a well respected dude here. But man oh man, some of the girls he features are dwarfed by him not to mention his, lets say very well built Shillong. Looks like this girl was having a hard time getting her hands around it, not to mention her lips around it. I hate to be the guy serviced by these girls immediately after they had a date with him.

Good work NT.

Cheers.

TMThanks for the props down in Tex.

Ironically I'll be in Texas this week; do you have a sparring partner to recommend to me?

TexasMonger
02-02-13, 14:49
Thanks for the props down in Tex.

Ironically I'll be in Texas this week; do you have a sparring partner to recommend to me?Hehehe, your welcome, but I am no longer in Texas. More like it I am all over the NE, much closer to you than you know. My advise is to check the forum there. There are a couple of trusted guys I recommend, MSG Cravesit or Hulk Hercules on the Dallas board or The Spectre on the ft worth board and they can help you. Tell them I sent you their way.

Cheers.

TM

LuckyLou
02-02-13, 19:19
Once again there were so many so had to just throw them out there.You are my fucking hero. Just look how happy she is. She literally cannot believe how lucky she is to be sucking that big fat black dick and getting paid to do it! Carry on soldier, carry on. You a bad Mafukka!

LL

NiteTimer
02-02-13, 20:42
Just finishing with the second batch from the still cameras.

NiteTimer
02-02-13, 20:45
These are the rest; I hope you guys have a safe, warm weekend.

NiteTimer
02-02-13, 20:51
You are my fucking hero. Just look how happy she is. She literally cannot believe how lucky she is to be sucking that big fat black dick and getting paid to do it! Carry on soldier, carry on. You a bad Mafukka!

LLAppreciate the kind words; I don't know who had more fun: her or me? I like to leave them with a smile and some money.

Crg3400
02-03-13, 02:24
http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/anything-and-everything-goes-available-247-call-maya-for-a-good-time-20/6693928

She is back from Conn, only date off BP now.

NiteTimer
02-03-13, 02:42
http://baltimore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/anything-and-everything-goes-available-247-call-maya-for-a-good-time-20/6693928

She is back from Conn, only date off BP now.I heard she never left and was working off of BP as "Jade". I also heard she got bail recently. Don't know how much any of this is true.

Then again, haven't seen her in over a year, so it's hard to say. She was a PYT but not the best provider. Hopefully she's lost the tude and needle.

And settled down for business.

ThroatPlunger
02-03-13, 02:44
I think one of you gave someone we know chlamydia in her mouth. I only got a BBBJ, never BBFS. I still need to see a doc to confirm, but I have the symptoms. I can't see my regular doctor about this for a number of reasons, so anyone know how I can treat this anonymously? You don't think any of the dealers treating the girls for their problems might also sell 1g doses of Azithromyacin, do you? I'm going to go to CVS for a take home STD test.

Member #4338
02-03-13, 07:59
I think one of you gave someone we know chlamydia in her mouth. I only got a BBBJ, never BBFS. I still need to see a doc to confirm, but I have the symptoms. I can't see my regular doctor about this for a number of reasons, so anyone know how I can treat this anonymously? You don't think any of the dealers treating the girls for their problems might also sell 1g doses of Azithromyacin, do you? I'm going to go to CVS for a take home STD test.The City of Baltimore runs two, free STD clinics. Examination and treatment is free and on a first come, first served basis. Get there early (8AM) as people start to line-up. They will ask you to fill out paperwork so be ready with an alias name, address and SSN. They don't check the ID but they do keep asking you name and DOB so create one you can remember.

Druid STD Clinic.

1515 W. North Ave.

Baltimore, MD 21217.

Tel. 410. 396. 0176.

Eastern STD Clinic.

620 North Caroline St.

Baltimore, MD 21205.

Tel. 410. 396. 9410.

Monday: 8:30AM. 5:00PM.

Tuesday: 8:30AM. 5:00PM.

Wednesday: 8:30AM. 5:00PM.

Thursday: 8:30AM. 1:00PM.

Friday: 8:30AM. 5:00PM

SirDrDunk
02-03-13, 08:07
The City of Baltimore runs two, free STD clinics. Examination and treatment is free and on a first come, first served basis. Get there early (8AM) as people start to line-up. They will ask you to fill out paperwork so be ready with an alias name, address and SSN. They don't check the I'd but they do keep asking you name and DOB so create one you can remember.

Druid STD Clinic.

1515 W. North Ave.

Baltimore, MD 21217.

Tel. 410. 396. 0176.

Eastern STD Clinic.

620 North Caroline St.

Baltimore, MD 21205.

Tel. 410. 396. 9410.

Monday: 8:30AM. 5:00PM.

Tuesday: 8:30AM. 5:00PM.

Wednesday: 8:30AM. 5:00PM.

Thursday: 8:30AM. 1:00PM.

Friday: 8:30AM. 5:00PMOh and sometimes they ask for social I went some years ago and when I had my recent incident last year forgot and gave two different socials but FINALLY got it straight after my incident I went back to CBJ's bro I implore everyone be careful out there the best comdoms to get are the the trojan thin or the new bareskin best feeling like you don't have one on

Cgen13
02-03-13, 09:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Fmbz71
02-03-13, 09:46
I think one of you gave someone we know chlamydia in her mouth. I only got a BBBJ, never BBFS. I still need to see a doc to confirm, but I have the symptoms. I can't see my regular doctor about this for a number of reasons, so anyone know how I can treat this anonymously? You don't think any of the dealers treating the girls for their problems might also sell 1g doses of Azithromyacin, do you? I'm going to go to CVS for a take home STD test.Your best bet might be parient first. I agree, raw BBFS is way to risky.

Fmbz71
02-03-13, 09:51
I think one of you gave someone we know chlamydia in her mouth. I only got a BBBJ, never BBFS. I still need to see a doc to confirm, but I have the symptoms. I can't see my regular doctor about this for a number of reasons, so anyone know how I can treat this anonymously? You don't think any of the dealers treating the girls for their problems might also sell 1g doses of Azithromyacin, do you? I'm going to go to CVS for a take home STD test.Never mind. Laxman's post is probably better. Shoulda left this one to the Senior Members.

Baltoman
02-03-13, 10:06
I think one of you gave someone we know chlamydia in her mouth. I only got a BBBJ, never BBFS. I still need to see a doc to confirm, but I have the symptoms. I can't see my regular doctor about this for a number of reasons, so anyone know how I can treat this anonymously? You don't think any of the dealers treating the girls for their problems might also sell 1g doses of Azithromyacin, do you? I'm going to go to CVS for a take home STD test.Zithromax by itself can no longer get rid of oral gonorrhea. I got the clap from a BBBJ. They now treat it with an injection of Ceftriaxone along with TWO oral antibiotics to clear it up. And it's more difficult to treat if it's an oral infection. If a girl with oral gonorrhea only takes Zithromax, the bacteria will come back even more resistant to antibiotics. THAT'S BAD!

BigPapay
02-03-13, 11:39
NT you the man. Talk about putting it on them. Sheer punishment. That poor girl didn't stand a chance. She met the chocolate stick and took it like a champ. Nice job. Do you do any tittie fucking?

Tbroi2
02-03-13, 15:27
I stepped outside the box a bit yesterday. Got a number to one that is based out of Laurel. Her name is Dawn. Early 30s 5'7" long brown hair, slender build. She has a husband and child, but not there when she dates. Average nothing huge to brag about but not bad either. BBBJ was decent. Doggie and mish and very non rushed. Does try to upsell, but I offered standard tuition. 40 But if you are looking for a change from the drama of the city, she's the one. I got digits for trust seniors.

*remember raBBit told ya

NiteTimer
02-03-13, 17:38
NT you the man. Talk about putting it on them. Sheer punishment. That poor girl didn't stand a chance. She met the chocolate stick and took it like a champ. Nice job. Do you do any tittie fucking?Yes, but I was never a real tit fan. I like them but I'm more of a "bottom dweller". I 'm a waist down kind of guy who don't mind if they have small breasts but have nice round asses and decent legs. Kat was perfect, being a former athlete her legs were thick too. I love thick asses and legs. Take a look at most of the ladies I crush. They all have some similarities in their shape; those are the type I like. Kat was fun for a 1st timer; we connected well. She said she hadn't had a workout like that in a while. I was very happy to oblige her.

SirDrDunk
02-03-13, 17:50
I heard she never left and was working off of BP as "Jade". I also heard she got bail recently. Don't know how much any of this is true.

Then again, haven't seen her in over a year, so it's hard to say. She was a PYT but not the best provider. Hopefully she's lost the tude and needle.

And settled down for business.I don't know if it's her but I sometimes stop around the dude darnell's and see what's up It was quiet at first but then all of a sudden it got hot as a fire cracker and when all the traffic started I rolled out as I was walking out the door a girl that looked a little like her was walking in as I went around the corner she walked to this car for a minute and then jumped into some monger's ride. Also saw one of your friends Ellie she's was looking pretty good in those jeans but I'm semi out the game now and might have followed up on it but officer friendly and pals where up the other end by the nut factory watching so I passed

Krazzman
02-04-13, 05:29
Met Tee on Conklin and Baltimore Street. She got into my car and that's when I told her that my money was low and she agreed to give me some head for 10 bucks. Tee had a great personality and she was very patient while sucking my dick. She will catch the nut so that's a plus if you ever get the opportunity to pick her up. I was very happy after she left me high and dry because it was definitely a happy ending.

Cls9637
02-04-13, 06:21
I was able to connect with Kandii yesterday before the Superbowl. (Yay Ravens). I liked her with her blond hair better, but she's still cute with a great body. Love her boobs. She provides good service with lots of attention to the boys. She will not let me give her phone number out, but has given me a way for trusted seniors to get in touch with her. Others will just have to keep an eye out for her on Wilkens. If you do see her treat her nice and she'll do the same.

Ms Exsw
02-04-13, 09:22
Conflicting stories are floating around as to her whereabouts, so I stopped by the house she was living in on Ramsey. Turns out she's currently a guest of AA County. Other reports had her in rehab, but this is more of an enforced rehab.I am so behind on reading the posts so I am sure that someone has already posted where she is. She is at her mom's & trying once again to get & stay clean. I know for sure because she is my cousin & we talk on facebook.

Donald1818
02-04-13, 10:46
I was able to connect with Kandii yesterday before the Superbowl. (Yay Ravens). I liked her with her blond hair better, but she's still cute with a great body. Love her boobs. She provides good service with lots of attention to the boys. She will not let me give her phone number out, but has given me a way for trusted seniors to get in touch with her. Others will just have to keep an eye out for her on Wilkens. If you do see her treat her nice and she'll do the same.What part of wilkins does she hang. I can't seem to find her

Indiana Joe31
02-04-13, 12:52
I think one of you gave someone we know chlamydia in her mouth. I only got a BBBJ, never BBFS. I still need to see a doc to confirm, but I have the symptoms. I can't see my regular doctor about this for a number of reasons, so anyone know how I can treat this anonymously? You don't think any of the dealers treating the girls for their problems might also sell 1g doses of Azithromyacin, do you? I'm going to go to CVS for a take home STD test.YUP. Go online and order Aquatic grade Azithromycin (People use it for their fish tanks). It is the EXACT EXACT EXACT. Did I say EXACT (LOL) same grade you would get from the Doctors office. It comes in pill form, and you can clear up your situation. Do some internet research and you will see that I am not BSng you one bit. Hope this helps!

BoloBellgrande
02-04-13, 13:46
I am so behind on reading the posts so I am sure that someone has already posted where she is. She is at her mom's & trying once again to get & stay clean. I know for sure because she is my cousin & we talk on facebook.Is she out of state? She told me once she was from the Caroline's. I can't remember if it was north or south.

Youngster83
02-04-13, 14:32
Anyone with info on her please msg. I had her number but lost it with a new phone.

BigPapay
02-04-13, 14:59
Out around 6am in CB with nothing to be found. Hasn't anyone told these fine ladies that the "early bird gets the worm"? In NT's case the early birds get the "Nitecrawler".

Happy Fishing my friends and stay healthy.

Rizalboy
02-04-13, 16:17
I have posted about this Amber before but I decided to TOFTT. I'll post this in the appropriate thread too. There is an Amber who is a lying thieving upselling poor attitude bad skilled girl. I put her up there with Erica and Cash-and-Carrie. However, Amber is somewhat cute. Now that's she's in the W / W neighborhood, she needed a pic up on this thread so folks know that she sucks. I wish the pics were better. At the time these pics were taken her hair was long and dread like.

She has stolen from me once and put me in questionable situations twice. I do believe she would have tried to steal from me again if she had the opportunity. It seems that my pleasant countenance helped in those situations. Funny, every time I've seen her, she doesn't remember who I am.

She ALWAYS tries to upsell. As most of us have experienced, many girls who try to insist on the upsell do not have the skills to back it up. Amber is really bad at this shit. I'm fairly certain I would have preferred a V-8 or had a small woodland creature nuzzle my balls. I believe even CLS9637 got taken by her in recent months. So, in all my years of mongering, I was delighted that she choked, gagged and literally vomited my 3 day load as she tried to force it down her craw. These are not great pics of her, but you get the gist. As always YMMV. I seriously doubt it though.

Phred
02-04-13, 21:20
CLS.

I just love big smiles and perky titties.

Phred

DarkRaijin
02-04-13, 21:43
I have posted about this Amber before but I decided to TOFTT. . I believe even CLS9637 got taken by her in recent months. So, in all my years of mongering, I was delighted that she choked, gagged and literally vomited my 3 day load as she tried to force it down her craw. These are not great pics of her, but you get the gist. As always YMMV. I seriously doubt it though.BIG fan CLS. If I could ever come in your part of town. I would love to destroy this part of the board as I did the quite town of MILW. Except its not the quite part of USoA. Riza in amber_10 she looks like the old lady from "drag me to hell" LOL. Could have used some lighting or a smart phone. While in the 2nd pix she looks like you picked a girl up frm bar.

As long as you had fun my good sir. EMPTY THAT ZINC in that h0es mouth.

Happy hunting guys. And stay warm.

Kenosha Kid
02-04-13, 23:45
I was able to connect with Kandii yesterday before the Superbowl. (Yay Ravens). I liked her with her blond hair better, but she's still cute with a great body. Love her boobs. She provides good service with lots of attention to the boys. She will not let me give her phone number out, but has given me a way for trusted seniors to get in touch with her. Others will just have to keep an eye out for her on Wilkens. If you do see her treat her nice and she'll do the same.Her body is so cute. Her face is cute in her own way but really, don't you think that her mother drank way too much?

FromUnder
02-05-13, 00:13
I have posted about this Amber before but I decided to TOFTT. I'll post this in the appropriate thread too. There is an Amber who is a lying thieving upselling poor attitude bad skilled girl. I put her up there with Erica and Cash-and-Carrie. However, Amber is somewhat cute. Now that's she's in the W / W neighborhood, she needed a pic up on this thread so folks know that she sucks. I wish the pics were better. At the time these pics were taken her hair was long and dread like.

She has stolen from me once and put me in questionable situations twice. I do believe she would have tried to steal from me again if she had the opportunity. It seems that my pleasant countenance helped in those situations. Funny, every time I've seen her, she doesn't remember who I am.

She ALWAYS tries to upsell. As most of us have experienced, many girls who try to insist on the upsell do not have the skills to back it up. Amber is really bad at this shit. I'm fairly certain I would have preferred a V-8 or had a small woodland creature nuzzle my balls. I believe even CLS9637 got taken by her in recent months. So, in all my years of mongering, I was delighted that she choked, gagged and literally vomited my 3 day load as she tried to force it down her craw. These are not great pics of her, but you get the gist. As always YMMV. I seriously doubt it though.Yea that Amber s a pain in the ass and she gives the worst BJ.

Mongerel
02-05-13, 00:47
Anyone with info on her please msg. I had her number but lost it with a new phone.I lost it too, but that's because I threw it out. Will never repeat.

Cls9637
02-05-13, 07:03

She ALWAYS tries to upsell. As most of us have experienced, many girls who try to insist on the upsell do not have the skills to back it up. Amber is really bad at this shit. I'm fairly certain I would have preferred a V-8 or had a small woodland creature nuzzle my balls. I believe even CLS9637 got taken by her in recent months. So, in all my years of mongering, I was delighted that she choked, gagged and literally vomited my 3 day load as she tried to force it down her craw. These are not great pics of her, but you get the gist. As always YMMV. I seriously doubt it though." Small woodland creature". Now THAT's hysterical! Gave me quite a laugh to start the day. It's hard to tell if this is the same Amber, but I would bet that it is. When she got me she had on some sort of hat covering her hair so it was hard to tell the color or the length. She did have a piercing by her lip at the time, but that might be gone now. Even the best of us sometimes get ripped off (see: Leah/Lisa!).

Youngster83
02-05-13, 07:46
I lost it too, but that's because I threw it out. Will never repeat.Normally I wouldn't either but she left something in my car. I want to be the bigger person and make sure she gets it back.

Cephlapod Love
02-05-13, 13:59
Just finishing with the second batch from the still cameras.Nice sets of pics there! Appreciate you sharing!

Tbroi2
02-05-13, 14:54
I lost it too, but that's because I threw it out. Will never repeat.Agreed, she is a rip off artist now days. Recommend to stay away. Has a big black boyfriend that runs you off when you meet up with her.

TotalKaos
02-05-13, 19:33
Sweet Little Jaz.

She has the best pussy and head in the South Baltimore Conklin Area. You Must Pay top dollar for this quality pussy. Don't miss out on the opportunity if you see her out in the area.

228860Crazy dude to go bare, but great scenery on her.

NiteTimer
02-05-13, 22:23
Sweet Little Jaz.

She has the best pussy and head in the South Baltimore Conklin Area. You Must Pay top dollar for this quality pussy. Don't miss out on the opportunity if you see her out in the area.

228860That looks like primo cut there my brother.

Sportsfan1234
02-05-13, 22:25
Youngster,

I am out of town at the moment but remind me to send you her number when I return later this week. I have a feeling that notwithstanding all of the stories about Kady, she is your other head's kryptonite. I personally liked her better when she was hanging out by the Royal Farms on Dundalk Ave in the pre Crofton days on here when she was going by Ashley and taking street tuition rather than the higher rates that guys won't let me debate on here.

If the item that you have is truly valuable, I recommend working out a deal to return the item with the understanding that she gets the item after she gives you something for your efforts.

Sportsfan1234
02-05-13, 22:34
I could definitely see myself tapping that from behind, but top dollar and quality are usually not words that I use in the same discussion as Conkling.

Sweet Little Jaz.

Sportsfan1234
02-05-13, 22:43
Picked up Manda last week in the W / W area. Acne face and her hands were rough looking, especially one of her knuckles, but she was relatively young, so I decided to give her a try. I thought that someone previously posted about her on here, but I could not find the post. Anyway, good BBBJ, no upsell or complaining, and made a valiant effort to try to catch the whole severely backed up load. Not sure if she is my thing, but I would recommend giving her a try.

Masonm
02-05-13, 23:18
Sydney has left house on Rose, and may be on the run from her suppliers. If anyone has 411 on her, would appreciate. I got 2 calls from Sugar / Lilly's "brother" asking for bail money for her, but he wouldn't say what her offense was. Conkling not the same without these two.

Benchseats Rock
02-06-13, 01:11
YUP. Go online and order Aquatic grade Azithromycin (People use it for their fish tanks). It is the EXACT EXACT EXACT. Did I say EXACT (LOL) same grade you would get from the Doctors office. It comes in pill form, and you can clear up your situation. Do some internet research and you will see that I am not BSng you one bit. Hope this helps!If you can diagnose which Infection you have without a culture kit, lab or microscope, go ahead and take it.

On the other hand (and lets be fair here) you most likely can't tell the difference between NGU and the 3 forms of clap the Erythro family is resistant to.

You're not wrong. You're not a doctor either.

CAROLINE STREET IS FREE. AND 100% ANONYMOUS.

They don't care who you are or why you're there, they actually just want to treat you.

So go.

/soapbox.

Bench

Cls9637
02-06-13, 06:59
Sweet Little Jaz.

228860Is she in South Baltimore or Conkling Area?

Cls9637
02-06-13, 07:03
What part of wilkins does she hang. I can't seem to find herLower end around the circle up to Monroe.

Stealth Mode
02-06-13, 07:52
Sweet Little Jaz.

228860She looks like a chick that used to work out of a house near Morgan State. Bree is top of the line.

http://escortphonesearch.com/443-488-0414/

Breast Fed
02-06-13, 09:46
Is she in South Baltimore or Conkling Area?She lives with her family on Conklin near Eastern, I met her about five years ago on haven. She is usually out after 5 am. I see she has gained some weight. It looks good on her. I personnaly would never go bare back on any of these girls. Stay safe.

Horsetrader
02-06-13, 10:28
A few recent posts have mentioned the Caroline Street STD clinic and also mentioned Patient First (or other walk in clinics). They both have their merits.

With Caroline Street the services are totally free and you can use a fake name and SSN. Nobody cares. But, the place is so full of patients that you might come in and not get seen at all that day. Sometimes they will just tell you to come back the next day. If you are seen, you will get diagnosed and treated for various bacterial infections immediately. Last time I went there I was forced to return for the HIV result.

With Patient First you can come in anytime you want. You will be in and out in an hour and it is available every day. You won't be sent away. If you have health insurance, they will probably accept it. They will only send your medical information to your normal doctor if you request it be sent. They will take blood and / or urine samples and have it sent out for analysis. They may give you treatment based on your symptoms and your history, or, they may wait until lab tests are returned. For me, they told me I would only receive a call if something came back positive; I never received a call but a few days later I received a negative lab report via US mail. The mail worked fine for me, but you married guys might worry about that.

One note on prices. My bill indicated very high lab costs for which my insurance company paid only a fraction. The lab then reduced the fee to whatever the insurance company paid plus about $5 that I paid myself. Perhaps those lab fees (and Patient First fees?) need to be negotiated if you don't have medical insurance.

I'm now very careful with condoms and haven't had any smptoms for years, so I haven't been to either clinic for about 6 months. Years ago I did 2 or 3 BBBJs plus 1 or 2 CFS per week; I made frequent trips to Caroline street and other clinics because I needed antibiotics. For my recent checks, I've used Patient First because it is so much easier than Caroline Street.

FrenchStuart
02-06-13, 11:45
If you can diagnose which Infection you have without a culture kit, lab or microscope, go ahead and take it.

On the other hand (and lets be fair here) you most likely can't tell the difference between NGU and the 3 forms of clap the Erythro family is resistant to.

You're not wrong. You're not a doctor either.

CAROLINE STREET IS FREE. AND 100% ANONYMOUS.

They don't care who you are or why you're there, they actually just want to treat you.

So go.

/soapbox.

BenchI realize this has been mentioned, but since it seems some people on the site may be misinformed I just wanted to chime in and agree with Bench and previous posts regarding the foolishness of choosing to use Zithromax (azithromycin) in treating your symptoms. It is absolutely no longer the preferred choice for treating gonorrhea and without a culture you cannot be 100% sure you don't have an alternate STD such as chlamydia. Treating yourself in this manner is foolish and breeds antibiotic resistance which makes these things more problematic for everyone in the future (hence the need for a shot of Rocephen in the ass, which is surprisingly painful I assure you). Learned my lesson and decided I'm going covered for everything going forward for various reasons, but if you do end up with symptoms, please opt for one of the many clinic options being mentioned by everyone in this forum. Lastly, I'll add that most the info people are reporting in regard to this seem to be generally on point and helpful so thanks to those posting.

Youngster83
02-06-13, 14:18
Youngster, I am out of town at the moment but remind me to send you her number when I return later this week. I have a feeling that notwithstanding all of the stories about Kady, she is your other head's kryptonite. I personally liked her better when she was hanging out by the Royal Farms on Dundalk Ave in the pre Crofton days on here when she was going by Ashley and taking street tuition rather than the higher rates that guys won't let me debate on here.

If the item that you have is truly valuable, I recommend working out a deal to return the item with the understanding that she gets the item after she gives you something for your efforts.Haha to be honest, that was the plan. Also to dive out of the way to make it happen without catching a charge over this body gaurd she now has LOL.

I really miss little ashley with the Hugh tramp stamp.

RookieMonger
02-06-13, 14:32
Sweet Little Jaz.

228860If this is the same Jasmine with the missing teeth in the front? If so, paying top dollar is for FOOLS! I had f / s (covered) for $40 about 2 years ago. She is a tiny little thing, real cool chick. The # I have for her is 443-801- but it when you call it, there's a vm with her telling you to call another. I did & it's her grandmother's phone. She told me Jasmine wasn't home & to try back later.

No SW's should be paid BP money IMHO. Not sure why it's so hard for some guys. Standard street rates with a tip if warranted.

I guess they're thinking with the wrong head.

Member #4338
02-06-13, 15:04
With Caroline Street the services are totally free and you can use a fake name and SSN. Nobody cares. But, the place is so full of patients that you might come in and not get seen at all that day. Sometimes they will just tell you to come back the next day. If you are seen, you will get diagnosed and treated for various bacterial infections immediately. Last time I went there I was forced to return for the HIV result.Caroline Street does provide services to a larger number of people, but you can be seen and treated in the same day. They open at 8:30am. You need to get there no later than 8am and line up. You'll get a number and be told when you will be seen. I wouldn't go on a Monday as there is pent up demand from the weekend. Attempting to treat yourself sounds pretty scary when there is this free and anonymous resource.

Rizalboy
02-06-13, 15:40
" Small woodland creature". Now THAT's hysterical! Gave me quite a laugh to start the day. It's hard to tell if this is the same Amber, but I would bet that it is. When she got me she had on some sort of hat covering her hair so it was hard to tell the color or the length. She did have a piercing by her lip at the time, but that might be gone now. Even the best of us sometimes get ripped off (see: Leah/Lisa!).
You are correct Cls. Amber did have a lip piercing at one point. She's about 5'5', mousy brown long hair. 130 or less and actually quite cute on the SW W / W scale. Not Kiara or Ashley hot, but quite pretty in her own right. Other than the fact that she's a scumbag with cheese grater like BJ skills and an Erica on withdrawal attitude, she would be a fine catch. She even used to have a car til she gave someone the keys for 30 bucks. She was staying at a place off of Fulton and Pratt as of 3 weeks ago. But, considering her shit demeanor, I can't imagine anyone putting up with her for very long.

Shout out to Michigan's version of CLS, Darkraijin. Most areas seem to have a great pic / vid poster. If I'm ever in Detroit, I'm going to bug that guy for intel.

Kim Park
02-06-13, 19:16
Picked up Manda last week in the W / W area. Acne face and her hands were rough looking, especially one of her knuckles, but she was relatively young, so I decided to give her a try. I thought that someone previously posted about her on here, but I could not find the post. Anyway, good BBBJ, no upsell or complaining, and made a valiant effort to try to catch the whole severely backed up load. Not sure if she is my thing, but I would recommend giving her a try.Dude, you know I don't flame or anything like that but you need to be careful about the gals with rough looking "knuckles". It could be a sign of herpes which is making a come-back in Maryland. By the way. 1/2 of the black women have herpes (no disrespect to any bro out there but there are statistics to back that up) so if this Manda girl of yours is black, you may want to check it before too late.

http://www.eurweb.com/2012/09/report-48-percent-of-black-women-infected-with-genital-herpes/

Kim Park
02-06-13, 19:25
Picked up this civ looking blonde in her early 30s by citgo and proceeded to do business. The set is small B size yet perky whereas the Bush is nicely trimmed (but does have a distinctive female smell). For a mom who has given a few births she has a surprising flat tommy with no scars, fat bellies or any of those nasty tattoos. The oral was OK and the vertical tango was not bad. She followed instruction well, and maybe I got spoiled by some of the better actresses out there but banging that gal felt like banging a piece of meat. Anyway, still got the job done and gave her a load of my seed. Upon driving home, realized that the smell of her beaver still lingers in my fingers which bring back fond memories. LOL.

Masonm
02-06-13, 19:52
Funny you should post this. Saw Kathy walking past Sunoco so turned a few corners to head her off. Two older white hoodrats walking ahead of her did an about face and ran toward my car. One of them pounded my hood and blocked my forward movement, and another slipped his hand through crack of my window. I slammed a brick against his hand and sprayed the other thug with windshield cleaner. After leaving I drove back and saw all three of them walking under I-95 bridge. Be careful.

Cgen13
02-06-13, 22:30
I realize this has been mentioned, but since it seems some people on the site may be misinformed I just wanted to chime in and agree with Bench and previous posts regarding the foolishness of choosing to use Zithromax (azithromycin) in treating your symptoms. It is absolutely no longer the preferred choice for treating gonorrhea and without a culture you cannot be 100% sure you don't have an alternate STD such as chlamydia. Treating yourself in this manner is foolish and breeds antibiotic resistance which makes these things more problematic for everyone in the future (hence the need for a shot of Rocephen in the ass, which is surprisingly painful I assure you). Learned my lesson and decided I'm going covered for everything going forward for various reasons, but if you do end up with symptoms, please opt for one of the many clinic options being mentioned by everyone in this forum. Lastly, I'll add that most the info people are reporting in regard to this seem to be generally on point and helpful so thanks to those posting.I've used Zithromax to treat clamydia from shopeastwest. Com.

Plazmatixus
02-06-13, 22:55
I'm new here but I've made aquaintences with some of the Dundalk girls. Jen, Dawn, Shannon, Janine. However, has anyone picked up a girl named Nicole up around the Citgo on Dundalk Ave. 5-4, 110lbs, dirty blond medium length hair and a scar on her throat from a trach?

Tbroi2
02-07-13, 17:28
Met up with another old friend of mine. Who remembers Sarah from Brooklyn? Got a hold of her after looking for her for awhile. Well she is doing good. Met up with her yesterday. OMG forgot how good she was. Amazing BBBJ. Switched up before I popped with K9 and finished with mish. Damn does this girl get into it."oh my god, your going to make me cum" in that soft voice always makes me loose it. But got digits for all my senior friends. Here are a few pics to remind why'all who she is and how good she looks now.

LongDickDaddy
02-07-13, 17:30
Met up with another old friend of mine. Who remembers Sarah from Brooklyn? Got a hold of her after looking for her for awhile. Well she is doing good. Met up with her yesterday. OMG forgot how good she was. Amazing BBBJ. Switched up before I popped with K9 and finished with mish. Damn does this girl get into it."oh my god, your going to make me cum" in that soft voice always makes me loose it. But got digits for all my senior friends. Here are a few pics to remind why'all who she is and how good she looks now.Damn what a nice gal! I'd eat that stuff up!

LongDickDaddy
02-07-13, 17:32
Funny you should post this. Saw Kathy walking past Sunoco so turned a few corners to head her off. Two older white hoodrats walking ahead of her did an about face and ran toward my car. One of them pounded my hood and blocked my forward movement, and another slipped his hand through crack of my window. I slammed a brick against his hand and sprayed the other thug with windshield cleaner. After leaving I drove back and saw all three of them walking under I-95 bridge. Be careful.You ride around with a brick? Good thing you didn't break the glass.

LongDickDaddy
02-07-13, 17:34
Dude, you know I don't flame or anything like that but you need to be careful about the gals with rough looking "knuckles". It could be a sign of herpes which is making a come-back in Maryland. By the way. 1/2 of the black women have herpes (no disrespect to any bro out there but there are statistics to back that up) so if this Manda girl of yours is black, you may want to check it before too late.

http://www.eurweb.com/2012/09/report-48-percent-of-black-women-infected-with-genital-herpes/I'm curious as to how does rough looking knuckles be a sign of herpes?

TexasMonger
02-07-13, 17:46
Met up with another old friend of mine. Who remembers Sarah from Brooklyn? Got a hold of her after looking for her for awhile. Well she is doing good. Met up with her yesterday. OMG forgot how good she was. Amazing BBBJ. Switched up before I popped with K9 and finished with mish. Damn does this girl get into it."oh my god, your going to make me cum" in that soft voice always makes me loose it. But got digits for all my senior friends. Here are a few pics to remind why'all who she is and how good she looks now.She is really hot Tbroi2. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

TM

TY1732
02-07-13, 18:59
She is really hot Tbroi2. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

TMI'm new to this forum. I had the opportunity too spend numerous times with Saras Sexxy ass a couple summers ago. I have been looking for her to last I heard she was living in motels with her mom. She had a clown ass boyfriend named Rodney she used to live right on the ave. Past West Bay would love to get in toch with her looks like she put on some weight.

TY1732
02-07-13, 19:06
Spent good quality time with Sara a few summers ago and all of a sudden she vanished last I heard she was staying in motels with here mom. She had a clown boyfriend. Rodney they used to stay on the Ave right past West Bay. She looked great in the pics put on a few pounds. Wish I could find her.

TY1732
02-07-13, 19:23
Always good to me I still see her once or twice a week here is a few photos.

Bouinage
02-07-13, 20:04
Met up with another old friend of mine. Who remembers Sarah from Brooklyn? Got a hold of her after looking for her for awhile. Well she is doing good. Met up with her yesterday. OMG forgot how good she was. Amazing BBBJ. Switched up before I popped with K9 and finished with mish. Damn does this girl get into it."oh my god, your going to make me cum" in that soft voice always makes me loose it. But got digits for all my senior friends. Here are a few pics to remind why'all who she is and how good she looks now.OMG! Can't believe she is a SW'er! What a sexy camel toe!

Thanks

Drofnalb
02-07-13, 21:27
A few recent posts have mentioned the Caroline Street STD clinic and also mentioned Patient First (or other walk in clinics). They both have their merits.

With Caroline Street the services are totally free and you can use a fake name and SSN. Nobody cares. But, the place is so full of patients that you might come in and not get seen at all that day. Sometimes they will just tell you to come back the next day. If you are seen, you will get diagnosed and treated for various bacterial infections immediately. Last time I went there I was forced to return for the HIV result.

With Patient First you can come in anytime you want. You will be in and out in an hour and it is available every day. You won't be sent away. If you have health insurance, they will probably accept it. They will only send your medical information to your normal doctor if you request it be sent. They will take blood and / or urine samples and have it sent out for analysis. They may give you treatment based on your symptoms and your history, or, they may wait until lab tests are returned. For me, they told me I would only receive a call if something came back positive; I never received a call but a few days later I received a negative lab report via US mail. The mail worked fine for me, but you married guys might worry about that.

One note on prices. My bill indicated very high lab costs for which my insurance company paid only a fraction. The lab then reduced the fee to whatever the insurance company paid plus about $5 that I paid myself. Perhaps those lab fees (and Patient First fees?) need to be negotiated if you don't have medical insurance.

I'm now very careful with condoms and haven't had any smptoms for years, so I haven't been to either clinic for about 6 months. Years ago I did 2 or 3 BBBJs plus 1 or 2 CFS per week; I made frequent trips to Caroline street and other clinics because I needed antibiotics. For my recent checks, I've used Patient First because it is so much easier than Caroline Street.Horsetrader, you are one of a kind. STD infection is no joke and more people need to speak up on how to manage the problems that one might contract!

I personally go to Chase Bexton, but that is another story. They are a clinic for those with alternative sexual lifestyles and they do a good job, but the price might be a little higher.

On a personal note, it has been years since I have seen a street lady. But if you insist on doing so, try to think of her as a human being.

I know that you want your BBBJ or FS, and most likely she is okay with that. But try to help her in a smart way, buy her dinner or child care products.

Help make her life just a little bit better than it might be otherwise. Especially if she takes the time to treat you right!

RayMichaels82
02-07-13, 23:28
I was down at Haven Place on Tuesday night. As I left and started to walk towards my car, a young lady who was walking by asked if I had a cigarette. I slowly said no, and as I was about to pop the "question," she asked if I wanted to hang out. I said sure and walked her to my car. The young lady's name was Tiffany. She was probably early 20's, with shoulder-length black hair and a face that would be quite cute if it wasn't for some severe acne scarring. She was dressed for the weather, so I didn't notice anything about her body.

Tiffany asked what I wanted and I asked for head, and she verified my non-LEO status. She had a place nearby, but I declined, as I didn't recognize her from the forum or the streets. We hit a parking lot and haggled, and settled on. 25 plus a tip if warranted. (She did offer half and half for. 40, which I declined.) Tiffany asked if I had a condom, and I said that she didn't need one, so she want to work. As I am a nervous fellow, I wasn't making as much noise as she thought I should've been (with the constant looking out- in hindsight, we hadn't went to a great spot) , and so she started asking about my preferences. The BBBJ was one of the better ones I'd had in a while, but she started to get antsy after about ten minutes. I had her take the tits out- they were very nice Bs. I did some sucking and some making out, and then put Tiffany back to work. A little while longer, she caught my load and swallowed. I gave her a ten, as I had spent my "emergency" five dollar bill at dinner earlier in the evening.

I went to drop Tiffany off at what turned out to be her house but I made a few extra turns on the way because there were still some motorists out, and I'm a cautious man. This was upsetting to her, but oh well. I dropped her off at her door, and she said to feel free to drive by and blow the horn and she'd come out for a date. I'd be willing to see her again, but I'd have to catch her out, since the horn idea doesn't thrill me.

Neil03
02-08-13, 00:21
Always good to me I still see her once or twice a week here is a few photos.I used to see her when she first started and then she had a baby. Then after she got worst in her medicine problem and then I lost contact with her. She was good then.

RookieMonger
02-08-13, 00:49
Met up with another old friend of mine. Who remembers Sarah from Brooklyn? Got a hold of her after looking for her for awhile. Well she is doing good. Met up with her yesterday. OMG forgot how good she was. Amazing BBBJ. Switched up before I popped with K9 and finished with mish. Damn does this girl get into it."oh my god, your going to make me cum" in that soft voice always makes me loose it. But got digits for all my senior friends. Here are a few pics to remind why'all who she is and how good she looks now.Wow TB,

When I come up in March, would you kindly share her digits! She is smoking hot! Nice post.

Masonm
02-08-13, 06:58
You ride around with a brick?Yes, it is concealed but registered as such.

Cnote
02-08-13, 12:34
Was out last night on the Wilkens / Washington stroll, over the couple hours I saw atleast 10 different girls out, mostly around the circle, saw one cute petite brunette around brunswick, when I circled back she was gone, she was back in about 45 minutes, when I turned around she was gone again.

Was out looking for Kandi but just saw mostly zombies, unforuntately the ones that were out were so wrapped up on clothes it was hard to tell who they were.

I did see Lori that Krazzman has taken pictures of. She was with two rough looking characters on Wilkens around 830 last night. I circled twice and she gave me the look, but she wouldn't step away from her two "friends". She may have made enough $$ for the night, I might try a little harder to hook up with her since she looks like some fun with the pictures that are up of her on here.

Off this afternoon, might have to head down, I much rather go in the day so I can see what I'm getting myself into.

Plenty of PO-PO out last night, they were running up and down Wilkens with their lights on every 1/2 hour or so.

Be Safe.

CNOTE.

Just trying to have a good time.

MagicEye
02-08-13, 12:59
Was out last night on the Wilkens / Washington stroll, over the couple hours I saw atleast 10 different girls out, mostly around the circle, saw one cute petite brunette around brunswick, when I circled back she was gone, she was back in about 45 minutes, when I turned around she was gone again.

Was out looking for Kandi but just saw mostly zombies, unforuntately the ones that were out were so wrapped up on clothes it was hard to tell who they were.

I did see Lori that Krazzman has taken pictures of. She was with two rough looking characters on Wilkens around 830 last night. I circled twice and she gave me the look, but she wouldn't step away from her two "friends". She may have made enough $$ for the night, I might try a little harder to hook up with her since she looks like some fun with the pictures that are up of her on here.

Off this afternoon, might have to head down, I much rather go in the day so I can see what I'm getting myself into.

Plenty of PO-PO out last night, they were running up and down Wilkens with their lights on every 1/2 hour or so.

Be Safe.

CNOTE.

Just trying to have a good time.I've known Lori a good many years. She IS a lot of fun. If she's with those thugs, just pull over a half block away, without blocking yourself in. If she's seen you, she'll come to you and leave the companions behind.

Punished
02-08-13, 14:43
Always good to me I still see her once or twice a week here is a few photos.Bolt On Jen is back, well I guess she just could not stay away at home so she returned to Brooklyn / CB. I knew that it would not last but it is what it is. I just hope she is not doing the dope like she was before. I know that she cleaned up alot when I saw her last when the was at home and with her son. Not the baby that she had last. Nice Pics.

Horsetrader
02-08-13, 19:39

Was out looking for Kandi but just saw mostly zombies, unforuntately the ones that were out were so wrapped up on clothes it was hard to tell who they were.There is a whole lot of luck in this game. I was in the same area around the middle of your time frame and saw only 2 SW, and I think Kandi was one of them (just east of the circle). With the winter coats and hats it is sometimes difficult to recognize the girls.

MagicEye
02-08-13, 20:13
Always good to me I still see her once or twice a week here is a few photos.Seems that barebacking is more prevalent than I would have thought. This girl is hot, for sure, but I'll bet a lot of our monger brothers are also leaving a "deposit" in her "sperm bank"! Be careful out (in) there!

Sportsfan1234
02-08-13, 21:24
No offense taken my monger friend. Manda is white, but I didn't give her a pap smear or any other tests, so I do not know what percentile she falls in. Her hands looked very dry / cracked like maybe from the winter elements and one knuckle in particular looked like it may be infected. I was only in the game for the BJ and I made sure that it was completely hands off my little friend.

Dude, you know I don't flame or anything like that but you need to be careful about the gals with rough looking "knuckles". It could be a sign of herpes which is making a come-back in Maryland. By the way. 1/2 of the black women have herpes (no disrespect to any bro out there but there are statistics to back that up) so if this Manda girl of yours is black, you may want to check it before too late.

http://www.eurweb.com/2012/09/report-48-percent-of-black-women-infected-with-genital-herpes/

Globetrotter
02-08-13, 23:07
Was out and about WW yesterday and near the circle saw a blondish haired SW. Stopped at the corner long enough for her to approach my car and to ask her her name as I hadn't seen her before. She said her name was Noelle. Seemed to be quite pretty but couldn't tell about the rest of her because of the winter clothing she wore. I didn't make the pickup because had already had my fill for the day but wouldn't mind running into her again at a more opportune time. I haven't seen any reports on her yet so would like to know if anyone has any intel on this girl. I kept an eye on her for a while and she got scooped by another monger who took her to Darnell's so confirmed her SW status. Any info would be appreciated.

MikeWalter
02-08-13, 23:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SirDrDunk
02-08-13, 23:47
Always good to me I still see her once or twice a week here is a few photos.Bro nice pics but barebacking?

FromUnder
02-09-13, 02:03
Met up with another old friend of mine. Who remembers Sarah from Brooklyn? Got a hold of her after looking for her for awhile. Well she is doing good. Met up with her yesterday. OMG forgot how good she was. Amazing BBBJ. Switched up before I popped with K9 and finished with mish. Damn does this girl get into it."oh my god, your going to make me cum" in that soft voice always makes me loose it. But got digits for all my senior friends. Here are a few pics to remind why'all who she is and how good she looks now.Looks like she put on a little weight haven't seen her in a couple years need to get her digits.

SirDrDunk
02-09-13, 02:56
Met up with another old friend of mine. Who remembers Sarah from Brooklyn? Got a hold of her after looking for her for awhile. Well she is doing good. Met up with her yesterday. OMG forgot how good she was. Amazing BBBJ. Switched up before I popped with K9 and finished with mish. Damn does this girl get into it."oh my god, your going to make me cum" in that soft voice always makes me loose it. But got digits for all my senior friends. Here are a few pics to remind why'all who she is and how good she looks now.Is'nt she the girl that was on here sometime a year or so ago drumming up business and then all of a sudden she got crazy with her prices?

Ms Exsw
02-09-13, 09:57
It has been awhile sence I have really kept up on the posts but I was redaing today & I came across a site called "Charm City Page". I am sure that you guys have made many posts about it already I am just wondering how can they do that. I hate the fact that I have pics posted on this site as it is but I did it * agreed for it to be on there. The person who toke the pics I knew what he was doing with them. I have looked alil & I haven't found any of pics of me & I am praying I don't. I know I know you guys are going to say that sence the pics are on this site that means anyone can do anything with them. And I know that, it just sucks thinking that there is another site that someone may see me. Idk I am just upset about it!

OskarM
02-09-13, 10:06
Is'nt she the girl that was on here sometime a year or so ago drumming up business and then all of a sudden she got crazy with her prices?You are thinking of little Sara.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=178485&d=1338260218

This looks like a different girl.

Cls9637
02-09-13, 13:55
It has been awhile sence I have really kept up on the posts but I was redaing today & I came across a site called "Charm City Page". I am sure that you guys have made many posts about it already I am just wondering how can they do that. I hate the fact that I have pics posted on this site as it is but I did it * agreed for it to be on there. The person who toke the pics I knew what he was doing with them. I have looked alil & I haven't found any of pics of me & I am praying I don't. I know I know you guys are going to say that sence the pics are on this site that means anyone can do anything with them. And I know that, it just sucks thinking that there is another site that someone may see me. Idk I am just upset about it!There were many of my pictures on that site, as well as many that belonged to others here. A lot of us complained about it and they were all taken down. Now there are new ones there, but I don't recognize any of the girls or the locations. Those pictures were used without permission. You know I would never have allowed someone else to use the pictures I took of you or anyone else on another site.

Uh oh. I just looked and now there are new pictures again from both me and NiteTimer. The ones of Kandii that are there I just posted here about 5 or 6 days ago. They're stealing our pictures again. I hope Jackson gets involved here. Those pictures are supposed to be protected against web site content infringement.

Cls9637
02-09-13, 13:57
You are thinking of little Sara.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=178485&d=1338260218

This looks like a different girl.The Sarah in this picture is from Wilkens. I have posted about her in the last couple of weeks.

Rizalboy
02-09-13, 14:25
If you want some head that's out of this world, look Jessica (The Brain Specialist) on Wilken's Avenue Baltimore, Md. Her real name should be (SUPERHEAD). She gets a A+ for have some head that might be better than Karrine Steffans. So if you are in the area and you see her, get yourself some because its worth every dollar that you give her!

CHECK THE VIDEO OUT:

http://www.ccptube.com/video/259/jessica-

229698Krazzman, your first few sets of pics were questionable. Charm city page questionable. Your first 2 posts of Amanda and Amber were the same picture. Moreover, I'm pretty sure that pic belonged to someone else. But since the search function has been screwy lately, I had no proof. This last set of pics of Jessica on the other hand, the ones used for the beginning screen caps of the movie you hyperlinked to, those are my pics. If you have your own movie, why the need for my pics?

A hyperlink to a porn site posted on this forum is a bannable offense. That the page isa called Charm City page tube is bullshit in and of itself. Not that I care all that much about trying to enforce the forum rules anymore. Calling newbies ignorant has really become tiresome lately. I'm not going to accuse you of stealing someone else's content and claiming it as your own like a plagiarizing faggot. I'm not going to ask you to take my pics down from another site because I have no recourse but to tell Jackson that you're taking his content from his forum and posting it elsewhere. I'm not even going to say anything about the fact that if those pics are truly yours, your dick has magically changed size, shape, and color every time you see a different girl. That shit is abso-fucking-lutely AMAZING. So I am going to say this:

Can you teach me how to change my dick color? I'm leaning towards purple and gold to show my support for them Ravens. Your help is super duper appreciated.

Krazzman
02-09-13, 14:42
Man you funny but I needed your pics to make sure everbody knew that was a ***** LOL.

Krazzman, your first few sets of pics were questionable. Charm city page questionable. Your first 2 posts of Amanda and Amber were the same picture. Moreover, I'm pretty sure that pic belonged to someone else. But since the search function has been screwy lately, I had no proof. This last set of pics of Jessica on the other hand, the ones used for the beginning screen caps of the movie you hyperlinked to, those are my pics. If you have your own movie, why the need for my pics?

A hyperlink to a porn site posted on this forum is a bannable offense. That the page isa called Charm City page tube is bullshit in and of itself. Not that I care all that much about trying to enforce the forum rules anymore. Calling newbies ignorant has really become tiresome lately. I'm not going to accuse you of stealing someone else's content and claiming it as your own like a plagiarizing faggot. I'm not going to ask you to take my pics down from another site because I have no recourse but to tell Jackson that you're taking his content from his forum and posting it elsewhere. I'm not even going to say anything about the fact that if those pics are truly yours, your dick has magically changed size, shape, and color every time you see a different girl. That shit is abso-fucking-lutely AMAZING. So I am going to say this:

Can you teach me how to change my dick color? I'm leaning towards purple and gold to show my support for them Ravens. Your help is super duper appreciated.

Rizalboy
02-09-13, 22:47
Man you funny but I needed your pics to make sure everbody knew that was a ***** LOL.I'm super hilarious, really. If the rest of your vid is actually yours and not stolen from someone, then I'm not too offended. I'm not even mad that your site you linked is trying to make money off of my stuff or even other's hard work. Like the Charm City page has proven so far, it's bullshit. I know for a fact that half the pictures you posted of Lori aren't yours. Posting our own pics on our forum and trying to pass them off as your own is fucking retarded. But, nevermind all that.

I don't need to be cited in your "work". I don't need royalties if you're making money of our stuff. But, do me a favor and PRETEND to be a man. The least you can do is say "thank you" to the original picture posters. Better yet, prove you've actually seen these girls as recently as you say you have. PM me Lori's and Jessica's numbers. Otherwise, I still smell bullshit from you.

Crg3400
02-10-13, 01:34
Man you funny but I needed your pics to make sure everbody knew that was a ***** LOL.Some of the pics are mine too. Guess you just wanted to be part of the conversation very badly.

Shithead06
02-10-13, 02:38
Was out and about for a little while this evening and I saw nothing in W / W and in CB I only saw 1 BSW by the 7-11. Very few of Baltimore's finest out. Something just didn't make sense it wasn't that cold. Oh well come on spring.

Rizalboy
02-10-13, 09:44
Some of the pics are mine too. Guess you just wanted to be part of the conversation very badly.I wasn't sure whose they were. But your pics are definitely part of Krazzman's vid that he posted on that ccptube. CCPtube is short for Charm City Page tube. I wouldn't be surprised if he found that vid, added our pics to it, then claimed it as his own when he posted it elsewhere. I'm not going to accuse Krazzman of being the sole thief of our forum's pics. But, he's definitely contributing to that shit behavior.

Cls9637
02-11-13, 06:49
I caught up with my new ATF Sarah again this weekend. Always have a nice time with this great girl. If you see her around Wilkens take very good care of her. She deserves it and will appreciate it. Apparently there are guys out there who take advantage of her nice personality and don't treat her very well. She doesn't deserve that. Not only does she have a great personality, but she's smart and cute as hell. I took a few pictures of her posing. Seniors can PM me for her number. Not a respected senior? Don't bother.

By the way, I notice that the stolen pictures at Charm City are gone again.

DJCreem
02-11-13, 07:06
Does Sarah have hello kitty tattoo on her side hip area?

I caught up with my new ATF Sarah again this weekend. Always have a nice time with this great girl. If you see her around Wilkens take very good care of her. She deserves it and will appreciate it. Apparently there are guys out there who take advantage of her nice personality and don't treat her very well. She doesn't deserve that. Not only does she have a great personality, but she's smart and cute as hell. I took a few pictures of her posing. Seniors can PM me for her number. Not a respected senior? Don't bother.

By the way, I notice that the stolen pictures at Charm City are gone again.

Curtisbay
02-11-13, 07:26
Don't get drawn in to this other sites BS. Usasexguide is out of Canada, and allows some difficulties accessing informations to the local LE. I believe I'm right in this; if not someone please advise. Going on and commenting on the other site wil only cause trouble. My $0. 02.

Dagame
02-11-13, 08:14

By the way, I notice that the stolen pictures at Charm City are gone again.I have also had the pleasure of Sarah and a few others talked about on here, but I have been choosing to keep quiet due to the excessive drama that ensues. Nonetheless. Sarah is a cutey and very pleasant. She even brought me something from McDonalds. Her personality is rare and her fun box is superduper wet. She did warn me of this but I just enjoye the ride. By the way I am seeing a new trend. Barebacking. Is this something that is being more and more the normal? I can't lie. Its not so hard to get a lady to do it I have noticed. Be safe and careful.

DJCreem
02-11-13, 08:37
I know who she really is and looks like.

Anyone remember this one from the block? LOL.

MdesGator
02-11-13, 11:37

By the way, I notice that the stolen pictures at Charm City are gone again.My my my. That is one sweet one there. Again, you guys in Baw-more have all the luck. Can't find much around here, let alone quality like that.

I live vicariously thru your pics and reports!

Sfrancis118
02-11-13, 11:37
Called up Amanda (from Wilkens) last week to request help with a double BBBJ. She was as sweet and accomodating as ever. She and her friend (forgot name) met me at a friends, and the fun began. Her friend was very petite and young but looked a little worn. They took turns BBBJ and licking my balls and other regions. The petite girl seemed a but bit uninterested. Amanda gave another stellar performance and cim spit. I will definitely repeat with Amanda again but probably solo. Digits available for trade.

KarlHungus
02-11-13, 14:07
Wow. I know she has been reviewed a few times here, but I would add my two cents and say Noel is a pretty rare find. She does have the big old fake titties which I know is a put off for some, however I am not one of those guys. She really looks like she just stepped off the stage at Hustler or Gentleman's Gold Club, she had her makeup done and has a very hot body. I picked her up by the circle and went to a private room with her. I have to say I probably overpaid but I just got carried away. 5 jacksons got me a full 30 minutes of photography and half and half and two pops. I am going to respect her wishes and not put her pics up, but I had a blast taking them and she poses like a model and really got into the photo session (I use a real camera, not a phone). Noel's ass was incredible, her big fake tits were great and her nice flat tummy was a huge turn on. Her best feature though, IMO, is her pussy. It is so tight, I can't believe she has kids, although some are saying she was pregnant as recently as November. Noel said that she usually charges 60 for half and half so the extra $40 paid for the photos and the extra pop. I know that is steep and I don't mean to inflate the market, but in this case the mark up was justified, IMO.

BigPapay
02-11-13, 18:35
Scooped a tall / skinny BSW on Pontiac St. Long legs which are a turn on. Wouldn't disrobe to show dem taters or coin slot. Went into the county for a BBBJ w / CIM. Be careful asking for your nuts to be fondled. She ended up putting them in a vice grip. Still a bit sore. Her voice is a bit raspy from cig smoking. Got a steal at .20 and no upsell. Will repeat with her friend if possible. Happy fishing my friends.

BigPapay
02-11-13, 18:43
Big feet and too many tats. Do you have any pussy shots. Didn't know folks enjoyed covered pics? Show me the money. Shot! NT knows how to do it, just wish he didn't take this past weekend off. Probably drinking marguaritas in Tijuana?

Gintonicrocks
02-11-13, 18:54
Does Sarah have hello kitty tattoo on her side hip area?Look at the pictures!

GTR

Tbroi2
02-11-13, 19:50
Got to see my girl Dawn again. I hit her up when I feel like the city trip. Amazing yet once again. Like said before she is an older woman. 30s. But a good BBBJ. But before I could pop I switched to mish to get mines. A+ again.

*remember raBBit told ya

Sir Willae
02-11-13, 19:56
Damn that is one fine woman. I would hit that every day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Sfrancis118
02-11-13, 20:25
Pickins was slim around lunchtime. Came back later in the evening and met Beth at the circle at Wilkins at the corner. Reconed the Circle the block and made the scoop. Darnell must have known her and wasn't pleased to see her. Average BBBJ w cim standard fare with tip. She's got a pretty face doesn't look to beat up. Mary repeat with other options are not available. Of course she doesn't have a phone but lives on Ramsey.

Crg3400
02-11-13, 23:15
Big feet and too many tats. Do you have any pussy shots. Didn't know folks enjoyed covered pics? Show me the money. Shot! NT knows how to do it, just wish he didn't take this past weekend off. Probably drinking marguaritas in Tijuana?The tats she is getting on the cheap, a cousin is practicing on her. Pics are 2 months old, she may have more.

Masonm
02-11-13, 23:33
Scooped a tall / skinny BSW on Pontiac St. Long legs which are a turn on. Wouldn't disrobe to show dem taters or coin slot. Went into the county for a BBBJ w / CIM. Be careful asking for your nuts to be fondled. She ended up putting them in a vice grip. Still a bit sore. Her voice is a bit raspy from cig smoking. Got a steal at .20 and no upsell. Will repeat with her friend if possible. Happy fishing my friends.I hope I'm wrong but there is a tranny on Pontiac that answers the description you give. Could explain reluctance to disrobe, the raspy voice, and the vice grip. I hope I'm wrong.

Shune
02-12-13, 00:23
This weekend.

Tyson Maurice
02-12-13, 01:17
Big feet and too many tats, etc.Hell yeah I love it when a brother can keep it real and tell it how it is. This Sarah is a 5 on a scale of 10 for a street walker. Saw a nice one by name of Tiffany at the circle today, now she's the shit.

Hlthyguy30
02-12-13, 02:44
I caught up with my new ATF Sarah again this weekend. Always have a nice time with this great girl. If you see her around Wilkens take very good care of her. She deserves it and will appreciate it.Honestly, man, I have to say she looks so good there's no way I'd monger on that. She looks too civilian; my Spidey Sense would shout "5-0", LOL, and I would give her a pass on the street. Good catch, though.

TexasMonger
02-12-13, 05:32
The tats she is getting on the cheap, a cousin is practicing on her. Pics are 2 months old, she may have more.Very nice camel toe to boot.

Cheers.

TM

Cls9637
02-12-13, 06:11
Just a few more of this pretty girl posing.

Cls9637
02-12-13, 06:59
The tats she is getting on the cheap, a cousin is practicing on her. Pics are 2 months old, she may have more.Yeah, she has a couple new ones. The newest is her boyfriends name above her pussy.

Horsetrader
02-12-13, 09:58
Scooped a tall / skinny BSW on Pontiac St. Long legs which are a turn on. Wouldn't disrobe to show dem taters or coin slot. Went into the county for a BBBJ w / CIM. Be careful asking for your nuts to be fondled. She ended up putting them in a vice grip. Still a bit sore. Her voice is a bit raspy from cig smoking. Got a steal at .20 and no upsell. Will repeat with her friend if possible. Happy fishing my friends.Tall? Long legs? Vice grip? Raspy voice? Wouldn't disrobe? Are you sure she even had "taters or coin slot?". This is one scary post. Thanks for the warning.

Immanuel Kunt
02-12-13, 16:58
Professor Immanuel Kunt, having grown increasingly risk averse, thinks he has found a pickup place with lots of potential, an alternative to the streets.

First you go to the Mitchell Courthouse, at Calvert and Saratoga, and go through the metal detector. Then you stand there to eyeball incoming traffic. Lots of opportunity for eye contact as young ladies stand in line to go through the detector. They are very talkative once they clear the machine. You can always ask for a certain courtroom. They may not know which only allows you to chit-chat longer. Get cell numbers, unless you want to accompany them to a courtroom.

The supply may include SWs who have cleaned nicely.

Monger42
02-12-13, 17:05
Just a few more of this pretty girl posing.This would be another one for Nitetimer, it is just a matter of time. Nice body would fuck the shit out her.

ThroatPlunger
02-12-13, 17:13
I don't want to ruin the girl's reputation. Just remember the risks you take. I know she's been on antibiotics, so she should be good by now. It doesn't mean she is safe though because whoever gave it to her could do it again and again. Because of frequent bouts of bronchitis and such, the doctor saw me for a sinus infection and treated me with 2x 500mg per day of Azithromycin and this other antibiotic that was $10 a pill. At the end of the week, I'll get tested to be certain I'm clean.

Kim Park
02-13-13, 01:39
Got to see my girl Dawn again. I hit her up when I feel like the city trip. Amazing yet once again. Like said before she is an older woman. 30s. But a good BBBJ. But before I could pop I switched to mish to get mines. A+ again.

*remember raBBit told yaYep, she is a good alright. Don't usually do repeat reviews but this gal deserves some coverage! Nice, witty conversation with a self-deprecating sense of humor. She is definitely one good companion. It's her time of the month so decided to stick to the oral and her skill is good! Laying on her bed and watching our commanding in chief giving his speech and promptly gave him a standing salute when the gal took off her bra and putting her mouth to work. Before our see-in-see got his third standing ovation I already fired my cannon in which she sucked it all in like a vacuum cleaner.

Heard she may be moving back home soon so will definitely miss her!

The Big Man
02-13-13, 02:17
Tall? Long legs? Vice grip? Raspy voice? Wouldn't disrobe? Are you sure she even had "taters or coin slot?". This is one scary post. Thanks for the warning.That is a dude. I bumped into him recently. If you listen closely his voice gives it away. He has a strange high pitch tone. Also as you said, no mutual cop check. I kicked him out of my truck one evening.

BigPapay
02-13-13, 11:04
Goin to take more than six of Maynard's finest rum & cokes to fool BP. Think it was her knee high black boots that reeled me in. Happy fishing my friends.

BigGill
02-13-13, 17:17
I hope I'm wrong but there is a tranny on Pontiac that answers the description you give. Could explain reluctance to disrobe, the raspy voice, and the vice grip. I hope I'm wrong.Thanks for the heads up.

Buster Hymen
02-14-13, 00:20
Scooped a tall / skinny BSW on Pontiac St. Long legs which are a turn on. Wouldn't disrobe to show dem taters or coin slot. Went into the county for a BBBJ w / CIM. Be careful asking for your nuts to be fondled. She ended up putting them in a vice grip. Still a bit sore. Her voice is a bit raspy from cig smoking. Got a steal at .20 and no upsell. Will repeat with her friend if possible. Happy fishing my friends.Ha Ha, too funny! That tranny should have paid YOU to let him suck you off! There was no upsell, because your might have found the sausage!

Bad Bad Boy
02-14-13, 09:45
After seeing all the latest reviews about SARA, I might want to reconsider giving her another try, I must have caught her on a bad day as it didn't work for me, she kept pressing for more money and to be paid up front, rushed, all through our session, I did not leave a happy camper. Guess it depends where they are in their drug cycle. SARA wanted to up sell and a large tip, also asked for more money to buy her kid Christmas presents and to buy cigarettes which was a turn off. Maybe we just didn't mesh or I could have been having a bad day. Not sure what I will do should I see her again, depends on who else is available. BBB

Propellor
02-14-13, 12:37
Just saw Sara yesterday for the first time. Little bit of trouble hooking up but all in all I couldn't ask for anything better. No rushing, upselling, and she really got into it. Maybe a little acting on her part. Also very attractive. Treat her right and she will reciprocate.

FromUnder
02-14-13, 13:38
Professor Immanuel Kunt, having grown increasingly risk averse, thinks he has found a pickup place with lots of potential, an alternative to the streets.

First you go to the Mitchell Courthouse, at Calvert and Saratoga, and go through the metal detector. Then you stand there to eyeball incoming traffic. Lots of opportunity for eye contact as young ladies stand in line to go through the detector. They are very talkative once they clear the machine. You can always ask for a certain courtroom. They may not know which only allows you to chit-chat longer. Get cell numbers, unless you want to accompany them to a courtroom.

The supply may include SWs who have cleaned nicely.Why not just hang out at central booking wait for them to come out I'm sure they will be in dire need of meds and a ride.

FromUnder
02-14-13, 13:41
After seeing all the latest reviews about SARA, I might want to reconsider giving her another try, I must have caught her on a bad day as it didn't work for me, she kept pressing for more money and to be paid up front, rushed, all through our session, I did not leave a happy camper. Guess it depends where they are in their drug cycle. SARA wanted to up sell and a large tip, also asked for more money to buy her kid Christmas presents and to buy cigarettes which was a turn off. Maybe we just didn't mesh or I could have been having a bad day. Not sure what I will do should I see her again, depends on who else is available. BBBI know what you mean. Last time I was with her she nodded out with my dick in her.

Member #4338
02-14-13, 18:37
After seeing all the latest reviews about SARA, I might want to reconsider giving her another try, I must have caught her on a bad day as it didn't work for me, she kept pressing for more money and to be paid up front, rushed, all through our session, I did not leave a happy camper. Guess it depends where they are in their drug cycle. SARA wanted to up sell and a large tip, also asked for more money to buy her kid Christmas presents and to buy cigarettes which was a turn off. Maybe we just didn't mesh or I could have been having a bad day. Not sure what I will do should I see her again, depends on who else is available. BBBThe first two times I saw her were great. The last time was a disaster, way to much drama as she was on the wrong end of the drug cycle.

Seems that they get increasingly desparate and the drama factor escalates. Likewise, I am getting daily texts from Kiara asking if I want to see her. I'm sure she is sending a blast to all the guys in her phone and not just me.

RookieMonger
02-14-13, 20:19
The first two times I saw her were great. The last time was a disaster, way to much drama as she was on the wrong end of the drug cycle.

Seems that they get increasingly desparate and the drama factor escalates. Likewise, I am getting daily texts from Kiara asking if I want to see her. I'm sure she is sending a blast to all the guys in her phone and not just me.Kiara still send me texts asking if I want to see her. I guess she forgot I'm in Florida.

Baltimonger
02-14-13, 20:37
Why not just hang out at central booking wait for them to come out I'm sure they will be in dire need of meds and a ride.Problem is that they'll be dope sick and want you to take them to get well first.

Masonm
02-14-13, 21:38
I know what you mean. Last time I was with her she nodded out with my dick in her.This happened to me too. Call her first. If it takes her a few minutes to finish a simple sentence, it is not going to be a stellar performance.