PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224

JanusCanal84
06-27-19, 13:04
Been seening Anna 30 yr old, Brownish / Blonde hair okay body. Breast the size of deflated balloons. When I 1st met her she was skinny. But she's been in rehab lately and packed a few good stones. She has a working number so that's why I keep seeing her. Head game is mustard and the kitten is crisp.

I never had a bad time with her. So she texts me and wants to meet. It's kosher with me so we link up. She asks me to either go to my spot or her place. We used to just go to a notel for a few hours of debauchery, but this time I said sod it. I went to her spot and her BFF named Heather (Chubby blonde with marks on her face) let us in. She asked if I wantes 2 girls, which threw me off at 1st. But I only had for her so I said next time. We did what we do best and at the end of our session. She ask for standard + room fee.

I only gave her standard and she was sorta fine with it. As soon as I was walking to my car down the block. 2 blokes came out and looking down the block were my motor was parked. Plus Heather came out also looking down my way.

I didn't take it as a sign but in the back of my mind I'm like hmm. Has anyone tried this room / Heather corner house off Bentalou and just before Ramsey St. Its a small dead end road and a red SUV seems to be parked there every now and then.

BucketOfBalls
06-27-19, 13:05
Hooked up with this tall blonde with tats on her hip shoulder and neck. She was pleasant enough, clean, no odors. Got a BBBJCIM, she had to Hoover for awhile as I was slow to complete. Though she had to work no complaint, think I would try her again. Got her to show me the bearded clam, which she did so willingly. Looked good, small probably tight, well trimmed. Might try hide the weenie next time. This pick up happened off Wilkens Ave.

Bad Bad Boy
06-27-19, 13:34
I took a chance and rolled the dice down WW. And I came up with Bella. Picked her up on Wilkins and Payson. Blonde about 5'4. Nice date, good personality and skills. No phone of course. Lots of LE was out around there. So be careful. Grab and go.I met BELLA a while back while waiting on another girl to show who never did, a neighbor told me he had a few nice girls staying with him and he would be happy to send one out which he did, it was Bella who walked right up to my car window and started talking so off we went for a car date. BELLA did a nice job and drained the lizard and before she left gave me her new panties as a reminder to get together soon again. Standards rates and would repeat. BBB.

Bad Bad Boy
06-27-19, 13:41
Thanks for the reply.

Do folks who loop around wilkens have better luck later in the evening or earlier in the day? I'm going to try again maybe tomorrow or Friday, and I'll report back and share what I find. Also, if you're not renting a room at tip top, where do you guys go for safe car dates? Any tips / help would be appreciated, thanks!I USE TO MEET 2 OF MY REGULARS AROUND THERE, best time for me was early morning, noon and late afternoon. They must have been returning from church. LOL BBB. Need to be very careful, and observant as LE patrols that area a lot and so many of the girls are so strung out and geeking all over drawing much unwanted attention. Good luck. BBB

JNimble
06-27-19, 13:44
Funny, I also have a report about an Anna I met yesterday on Fairhaven. She was about the only girl out, but at least there weren't any boys in blue either. I found her around noon toward the top end of Fairhaven. I pulled onto a sidestreet and she hopped in. I'd call her 20's, about 130,5'6" with some noticeable missing teeth and blondish-brown hair.

We got to my spot and I opted for a CBJ. Well my, my, that girl can SING! Truly outstanding technique, especially for a young girl. Very accommodating, took direction and was genuinely concerned to do everything to my satisfaction. The question of money never came up. I'd definitely pick her up again!

Stay safe,

Jack.

Klove48
06-27-19, 15:26
He is truly awesome. Amazing skills. And to get some idea of what you might experience, just google bmore ivy.Did you mistype "he" instead of "she"?

FRmonger1
06-27-19, 15:34
Been seening Anna 30 yr old, Brownish / Blonde hair okay body. Breast the size of deflated balloons. When I 1st met her she was skinny. But she's been in rehab lately and packed a few good stones. She has a working number so that's why I keep seeing her. Head game is mustard and the kitten is crisp.

I never had a bad time with her. So she texts me and wants to meet. It's kosher with me so we link up. She asks me to either go to my spot or her place. We used to just go to a notel for a few hours of debauchery, but this time I said sod it. I went to her spot and her BFF named Heather (Chubby blonde with marks on her face) let us in. She asked if I wantes 2 girls, which threw me off at 1st. But I only had for her so I said next time. We did what we do best and at the end of our session. She ask for standard + room fee.

I only gave her standard and she was sorta fine with it. As soon as I was walking to my car down the block. 2 blokes came out and looking down the block were my motor was parked. Plus Heather came out also looking down my way.

I didn't take it as a sign but in the back of my mind I'm like hmm. Has anyone tried this room / Heather corner house off Bentalou and just before Ramsey St. Its a small dead end road and a red SUV seems to be parked there every now and then.This house has Kelly, Anna, Heather, Lauri, Jami and others staying there. Anna is the best followed by Lauri. Wall are about the meds. Very hot. Better to use house on furrow.

Cum Fountain
06-27-19, 15:38
He is truly awesome. Amazing skills. And to get some idea of what you might experience, just google bmore ivy.She not he. LOL.

Checkumout
06-27-19, 20:28
Any one have any info on a fairly new long legged brunette that has been wearing a dress with a split in front.She hangs on 4th street between Jeffrey and pontiac.

LightSabers
06-28-19, 00:06
WSW with donkey butt, smokes cigarettes. Has anyone seen her lately?

NiteTimer
06-28-19, 00:41
This house has Kelly, Anna, Heather, Lauri, Jami and others staying there. Anna is the best followed by Lauri. Wall are about the meds. Very hot. Better to use house on furrow.Annas a little toothy, but nice butt, Heather & Lori are legends.

Dagame
06-28-19, 01:48
Yes. I feel the same way at times. Most of these girls don't deserve the path that they are on and hate the face that the success rate of getting out of the hobby 100% is very low. Maybe 1 0 ut of 10 beat the drug abuse. With Michelle I spent a very memorable day with her at a condo that someone she was seeing let her live in. She was pleasant. Sweet and. Honest about her story. So sad she's gone. She's one of the fallen angels. Ill see her on the other side someday.

Sometimes this hobby depresses me to the point where I don't want to contribute to the downfall of these sad situations. Rest in peace.

Derrick1984
06-28-19, 05:08
Got a text from someone in the WW area that I saw a few weeks ago asking could I come by. I get there and she ghost me so since I'm in the area I ride around to see who is out. Ran across Lori (I assume that's the correct spelling) down by the other end of Wilkins. She is pleasant, seems sober, and smelled decent so off we go. Get to the spot, she does her thing but I have to ask her a few times to watch the teeth. She apologized each time and eventually does better. We have to switch spots due to someone pulling up behind us so that killer the vibe. She was cool about it and we went to another spot and she gets back to it. She caught everything, chatted a bit and had me to drop her off on in the bentoul (excuse the spelling) area. She was above average skill wise and her personality was far and beyond better than most that I have encountered. I mainly like that she didn't attempt to upsell or pull a rush job. If you haven't seen her, I highly recommend. Short, brown hair, toothy smile. Check her out if you get a chance. Be safe. She and others were saying it's been alot of shootings in that area lately thus alot of LEO posted up.

Klove48
06-28-19, 12:34
Yes. I feel the same way at times. Most of these girls don't deserve the path that they are on and hate the face that the success rate of getting out of the hobby 100% is very low. Maybe 1 0 ut of 10 beat the drug abuse. With Michelle I spent a very memorable day with her at a condo that someone she was seeing let her live in. She was pleasant. Sweet and. Honest about her story. So sad she's gone. She's one of the fallen angels. Ill see her on the other side someday.

Sometimes this hobby depresses me to the point where I don't want to contribute to the downfall of these sad situations. Rest in peace.So I guess it was Iggy that passed on. I was hoping that it wasn't not that I was wishing it on someone else but what a waste. I met Michele some years back when she just hit the streets. I wrote a report about our encounter. She was a "dime" wearing that all black and the curly hair of hers and that squeaky voice was just apropos for the weird but beautiful person that she really was. She told me her life story and then I was able to put the puzzle of Iggy together. I've sat with her many of nights at that condo she stayed in just talking because she was a very intelligent and humorous person; but sometimes I would just smh at the amount of "medicine" she would indulge into in 1 sitting. Wow! I countlessly encouraged her to seek help for her leg every time I would run into to her. Another beautiful spirit gone. RIP.

Klove48
06-28-19, 12:44
Annas a little toothy, but nice butt, Heather & Lori are legends.Night I don't think that I know Anna y’all talking about Lori Lee?

BoloBellgrande
06-28-19, 18:31
Saw her out today looking horrible.

WhiteRabbit88
06-28-19, 18:48
So I made a drive through Wilkens today around 5 pm, and this time (unlike my last trip here which I posted a few days ago) I actually found some decent looking SWs.

I ended up picking up this brunette off of Wilkens, near that roundabout on S Mount st. She said her name was Angel. I was happy to see that she was sober and was able to hold a pleasant conversion. She lead me to a spot that was 3 mins away from where I picked her up, and had a quick car date. I was overall pleased with her skills and she seemed more or less stable. She also had a phone, so I got her number and we exchanged txt.

This is her pic taken earlier today.

BMish
06-28-19, 19:32
The first track was the sa off patapsco. A blond named nikki with a sizable rack. Got throat for a jack. The second was a brunnete spinner named sandy off the brooklun track on 4th street. Doggy from her for 2 jacks.

BoloBellgrande
06-28-19, 21:18
I saw Italian Nikki walking down Ashton today. She was the lady in black. She smiled at me but, I kept on going. It was nice to see her again after all the rumors about her.

NiteTimer
06-28-19, 22:04
https://www.xvideos.com/video48798667/filled_up

Juniour MicMan
06-29-19, 10:29
https://www.xvideos.com/video48798667/filled_upDo you do any new content big homie? You are a legend.

Checkumout
06-29-19, 11:07
So I made a drive through Wilkens today around 5 pm, and this time (unlike my last trip here which I posted a few days ago) I actually found some decent looking SWs.

I ended up picking up this brunette off of Wilkens, near that roundabout on S Mount st. She said her name was Angel. I was happy to see that she was sober and was able to hold a pleasant conversion. She lead me to a spot that was 3 mins away from where I picked her up, and had a quick car date. I was overall pleased with her skills and she seemed more or less stable. She also had a phone, so I got her number and we exchanged txt.

This is her pic taken earlier today.She looks like little Stefanie with the limp that used to work fairhaven.

Phyuck Yiu
06-29-19, 19:24
I saw redhead Nichole today. Ran into her off McHenry. Damn she is getting thin again. At least I saw her legs today, which isn't always visible. Went to the normal spot on Furrow. Dug that thang out. She actually seemed to enjoy it alot. Standard tuition.

Phyuck!

Sportsfan1234
06-30-19, 01:53
I cruised the Wilkens area recently. At first nothing but sweat drenched SWs with some mileage on them who looked awful. I was about to give up the search when I suddenly see a young, white, thin girl who caught my attention and I made the scoop. She said that her name was Kay and that she was from North Carolina, 21 years old. Smooth skin, very friendly. Good time. Must have been time to make the donuts because I had to fill up that one like a donuts. I thought that someone reported on her already but I couldn't find the post when I just searched. Treat her good. I highly recommend her.

Sportsfan1234
06-30-19, 02:06
I was just passing through Dundalk and not even planning to pick up anyone but I spotted a petite young girl with diety blonde hair on Dundalk Avenue and had to make the scoop. Turns out it was my old friend Ashley who I had not seen for a while. I enjoy taking that snug box from behind.

BoloBellgrande
06-30-19, 02:51
I've seen a red head hanging around Woody's liquor and near Guilford road, standing in front of the Royal farms. She always has the same red shirt and light brown pance on whenever o see her.

She seems a bit off though, and I'm not sure if she's dating or not. I just see her standing around smiling and waving sometimes in front of the Royal Farms. She ain't bad looking but, I wonder how clean she would be of she's wearing the same clothes all the time.

I'm only around that area during the day at certain times so I don't know if she's around at night. Does anyone have info on her?

Mkill
06-30-19, 07:21

This is her pic taken earlier today.I always thought her name was Molly. I think she use to post on backpage or craigslist under that name.

Curtisbay
06-30-19, 13:41
She hangs on 4th street between Jeffrey and pontiac.I ran into a Nikki on 5th and Pontiac, slim, older, brunette in a dress. I'm sure she's been reviewed many times. Got het # but no minutes until whenever all the phones get more. She was so dope sick, I gave her some scratch just to help her out a bit. Is this one a ripoff artist?

Checkumout
06-30-19, 14:44
I ran into a Nikki on 5th and Pontiac, slim, older, brunette in a dress. I'm sure she's been reviewed many times. Got het # but no minutes until whenever all the phones get more. She was so dope sick, I gave her some scratch just to help her out a bit. Is this one a ripoff artist?This girl maybe mid thirties might go by the name of Stephanie.

WalnutDoor84
06-30-19, 14:47
I wanted to see if I would have any luck finding the infamous Blue Ivy so I hit up Garrison but came up empty. There were a few decent options near Garrison and Reisterstown but it seemed like every time I wanted to scoop up a girl, a cop rolled by. I left the area and hit up CB. LEO was all over the area on 3rd and 4th. Rode down Jeffrey and saw a tall 5 foot 9 WSW with shoulder length curly brown hair. Made the scoop and she said she was 29 and her name was Rosa. Found a spot for a mic check. This girl's head game was elite. Damn near sucked my soul out. The action was slow and deep and she hit the back of her throat several times. I released down her throat and she kept sucking for about a minute afterwards to make sure there were no bullets left in the chamber. Gave her a good tip before letting her out. I hope to find her again soon.

Phyuck Yiu
07-01-19, 00:35
Hello, I saw her tonight for the second time. And let me tell you that I believe she enjoys it a little too much. Says her name is Kay, from NC. She has this tattoo right below her eye and the tiniest spinner body. Honestly wanted to card her cause she looked so young. Went to the Notel on Furrow. That place is getting harder to get the Inn Keepers attention to open up. Finally got in and got to work on little ass Kay. This girl can really take the D well. Says I made her cum several times. Finally filled her up and went on my way. Standard tuition for everyone including the stay at the Inn. Worth the pick up, drama free. A quality well worth it. No phone for her.

Phyuck!

SteveStone123
07-01-19, 00:49
I always thought her name was Molly. I think she use to post on backpage or craigslist under that name.Molly who used to post in BP is not this girl.

SteveStone123
07-01-19, 00:56
I always noticed a cute girl at RF in Wash Blvd and S Monroe. I think a guy is also around her. Does anyone knows whether she is working or just there to get some change from drivers?

Tortellini
07-01-19, 01:03
Recently ran into Anna, 30 years old brunette on Fairhaven Avenue in the late afternoon. Ended up going to a notel for a BBBJ and full service action. Pounded her real good which drained my crystals.

Also found Shella, tan skin, 5'6" on Fairhaven Avenue with excellent mic skills. Was a very good session yet no CIM.

Peace,

Tort.

Steely Zappa
07-01-19, 06:25
This gal was sweet and swallowed without me asking. Very attentive.

Mongerel
07-01-19, 08:26
Dropped her off freshly shaved and showered on Wilkens about 30 min ago. Still too thin but she is worth it still.

Tortellini
07-01-19, 09:51
Found Leslie, 5'11" on Pontiac Ave and 4th Street in Brooklyn. She told me her nickname was legs and wonder why.

Ended up going to a notel and the BBBJ was very good. Other reports state she is not good with mic skills and disagree.

Next went for missionary FS and wrapped those legs over my shoulders. After a few thrusts, she asked me to slow down. Maybe next time I will have lubricant with me.

Though it was fun, will not repeat.

Peace,

Tort.

SlapHappy4
07-01-19, 12:36
Greetings gents,

I know of a provider to be found in laurel and Hyattsville. She mentioned she is hoping to meet a few more hobbiest. Given the date I think rent is due. Slightly older very busty blonde. Nothing fancy gets it done. Seniors pm me for contact info. Happy hunting.

PellyMason
07-02-19, 09:16
Beautiful blue-eyed girl. Mid 20's. Goes as "Blondie" usually by Citgo. Excellent BJ. Amazing ass. Standard rates. Will repeat as often as possible.

SlapHappy4
07-02-19, 18:30
Greetings gents,

I know of a provider to be found in laurel and Hyattsville. She mentioned she is hoping to meet a few more hobbiest. Given the date I think rent is due. Slightly older very busty blonde. Nothing fancy gets it done. Seniors pm me for contact info. Happy hunting.I have PM'd everyone why.

DSubmariner
07-03-19, 07:59
Ran into Marla at the circle a couple of days ago. WSW, brunette, around 120 lbs, very pretty, did show use with some obvious weight loss but she was working those little booty shorts. Quoted. 4 for knowledge and. 7 for higher learning. I laughed at her. She said well I'm better looking than these girls out here. I gave her the peace sign and burned out until the smoke reached her neck. LOL and kept it pushing. I'd rather splash and dash with STG for that. Peace.

DSubmariner
07-03-19, 08:11
Does anyone know what happened to the Megan that I reported on previously? She had moved to Mongrel park from WW. She was from West Virginia. Met up with her last week and when I got there she was dope sick. I asked her friend if she used needles. Her friend says no she sniffs. Her friend than makes a run to the D boys, comes back and Megan starts with the spoon and lighter shyt and starts to slam it. I don't know about you guys but I turned around and just left. I can't do that whole druggie shyte. That's too much extra shyte to deal with for me. Splash and dash, that's it.

Jsmith124
07-03-19, 08:51
Beautiful blue-eyed girl. Mid 20's. Goes as "Blondie" usually by Citgo. Excellent BJ. Amazing ass. Standard rates. Will repeat as often as possible.She the one that weighs like 80 pounds? Had her last week, would have preferred shaved, but the service was good and she's game for a lot.

WSWChaser
07-03-19, 10:47
This gal was sweet and swallowed without me asking. Very attentive.Saw her last year. I echo every detail to this post.

Beeemer69
07-03-19, 14:22
This gal was sweet and swallowed without me asking. Very attentive.I agree, very cool, drama free, always a good time with this Jessica. Hard to catch her though.

Piehole
07-03-19, 14:45
I always noticed a cute girl at RF in Wash Blvd and S Monroe. I think a guy is also around her. Does anyone knows whether she is working or just there to get some change from drivers?I would pull in and go in the store to get a soda. Give her the eye and see if she approaches. If she asks for change give her some and tell her if she wants to earn a lot more to get in. What's the worst that could happen?

Piehole
07-03-19, 14:48
I'm working from home for the week, and the neighborhood piece of ass (she sells boob implants) keeps passing my window as she jogs loops around the block. Can't wait to get back to work out of town where the wife isn't so observant of my whereabouts.

Mdman24
07-03-19, 15:54
Didn't ask her name but it sounds like the blonde from a previous post. Long blonde hair, blue eyes. Great personality and knows how to work a mic. Standard rates, will definitely repeat. Picked her up just up the street from Citgo.

BoloBellgrande
07-03-19, 20:49
On the corner of Catherine and Wilkins, at least 30 maybe more plain clothes and uniformed police gathered together, male and female.

Some had folders on their hands, I saw the black suburban I always see and other undercover parked on the corner. I have no idea what was going on, I just know I've never seen such a public display of Law Enforcement like that.

They were holding a meeting right on the corner. I'm staying out of the city for the time being. I have one Newbie, Brianna that I've just met, she's supposed to be getting a phone soon so I'll be able to message her on Facebook and set up a pickup spot, probably on a store on West Side shopping center, then it's off to the notel.

Be careful around there, something is goin down.

FRmonger1
07-03-19, 21:38
On the corner of Catherine and Wilkins, at least 30 maybe more plain clothes and uniformed police gathered together, male and female.

Some had folders on their hands, I saw the black suburban I always see and other undercover parked on the corner. I have no idea what was going on, I just know I've never seen such a public display of Law Enforcement like that.

They were holding a meeting right on the corner. I'm staying out of the city for the time being. I have one Newbie, Brianna that I've just met, she's supposed to be getting a phone soon so I'll be able to message her on Facebook and set up a pickup spot, probably on a store on West Side shopping center, then it's off to the notel.

Be careful around there, something is goin down.The d boys are fighting over turf from Smallwood to Catherine and Wilkens to Pratt. Plenty of bodies but it will be back to business in no time. I am staying away and going from Pulaski to Carey. Be safe. I live downtown.

PellyMason
07-03-19, 21:53

Be careful around there, something is goin down.There were 2 shootings there yesterday. At least one fatality.

Waldszenen
07-03-19, 21:59
Wanted to see Kayla on Ashton but there were alert civilians and undercover police everywhere. Dreamt of an awful one (forgot the name) and nearly got trapped by someone who parked right behind me. Not risking it for a few days, or even longer.

Happy One
07-03-19, 23:08

Be careful around there, something is goin down.There was a shooting Catharine and Christian sts, boy was shot several times in face and died. They were back out there acouple days ago, had the street blocked off searching for evidence. That's where they are selling the better drugs right now. Did not hear about from the news huh along with other kilings they are trying to keep low key.

Bjroll John
07-04-19, 10:28
Cruised CB / B loop around 2 am nothing out same with Sav. Army Washington all ghosts towns. So throw a Hail Mary to Dundalk around 3 am. Nothing first pass second pass found Christin 35 yo WSW nice build on her I hate the super skinny no tits no ass SW. It's was in the early morning she's about 5'5 135 lbs. Opted for BBBJCIM for 30. Good not great got the job done I was happy with it. Plus let my hand wonder. So my fingers got pretty stanky but not offensive. Good girl will repeat no phone like most of the girls. Also had a limp says it's from playing soccer with her daughter. May or not be a permanent thing.

PellyMason
07-04-19, 15:56
Cruised CB / B loop around 2 am nothing out same with Sav. Army Washington all ghosts towns. So throw a Hail Mary to Dundalk around 3 am. Nothing first pass second pass found Christin 35 yo WSW nice build on her I hate the super skinny no tits no ass SW. It's was in the early morning she's about 5'5 135 lbs. Opted for BBBJCIM for 30. Good not great got the job done I was happy with it. Plus let my hand wonder. So my fingers got pretty stanky but not offensive. Good girl will repeat no phone like most of the girls. Also had a limp says it's from playing soccer with her daughter. May or not be a permanent thing.See previous posts on her. Cover up. Get checked out of you didn't.

DSubmariner
07-04-19, 21:05
Spotted Kiara out today. She actually looked well rested, clean and neatly dressed. She was walking with some dude very hurriedly like on mission. Glad to see her looking better. Also spotted Kay reported on here. I didn't stop.

BoloBellgrande
07-04-19, 23:18
Anybody know what's going on with her legs? I haven't been with her for quite a while because of them. She gives good BJ's and is a really nice lady, I just wonder what the deal is with the bumps on her legs.

I've been seeing her around a lot lately and she looks like she's putting on weight. I can see were she was a nice looking woman with long pretty legs and a nice round ass at one time.

I've been especially eyeing her ass lately. I'd love to see her get right physically and see how good she can look, bet she'd be a head turner.

WalnutDoor84
07-04-19, 23:38
I must have terrible luck. Other people seem to have no problem finding her. I went over there today and drove around for dang near an hour but never saw her.

Spotted Kiara out today. She actually looked well rested, clean and neatly dressed. She was walking with some dude very hurriedly like on mission. Glad to see her looking better. Also spotted Kay reported on here. I didn't stop.

SteveStone123
07-05-19, 01:23
Recently I picked this girl (may be her name is Amanda or so) from Wash Blvd and took her to nearby hourly motel. On our way we agreed for std tution. Once we reached room she asked me for donation upfront which I didn't agree to. But I agreed to place the donation on table (which was a bad idea). I had to use the restroom and when I opened the door, this girl ran away from room with the money. So beware of her.

JimmyJams
07-05-19, 04:13
Recently I picked this girl (may be her name is Amanda or so) from Wash Blvd and took her to nearby hourly motel. On our way we agreed for std tution. Once we reached room she asked me for donation upfront which I didn't agree to. But I agreed to place the donation on table (which was a bad idea). I had to use the restroom and when I opened the door, this girl ran away from room with the money. So beware of her.She's a known theif, goes by Amber too. She just says any name. I think she's got some MH issues too. Young, cute, and nice body but a HARD NO! Washington Blvd is where she hunts for victims.

NiteTimer
07-05-19, 07:10
Anybody knows where this one got off to? I heard she got married.

https://www.xvideos.com/video28242887/star_5-15

Phyuck Yiu
07-05-19, 08:28
Anybody knows where this one got off to? I heard she got married.

https://www.xvideos.com/video28242887/star_5-15If you find out let me know.

PellyMason
07-05-19, 09:23
I picked up the amazingly bootylicious Bri off Graceland. Heading down O Donnell a blue truck pulled off to the side of the road to let us pass. Going around him, I noticed that he was quick to pick up my tail. Swung down Steelton, up Boston and eventually pulled into lot of Dunkins. He rolled his window down and said: you're a dumbass. Let her out of your car. I asked Bri if she knew him. She said no, but I wasn't convinced. He followed us down to O Donnell again and I stopped at the parking lot entrance in such a way as to force him to jut out into traffic. A driver behind him honked his horn and the follower was forced to enter Steelton again. There in the Foodways parking lot was Bri's tatted wirery muscled BF. After Bri told him we were being followed, the follower drove off. I don't know if he planned to pick her up or just scare off a monger. I looked for him afterwards. No luck. None of the other girls know him either. May be an isolated case.

Waldszenen
07-05-19, 11:09
Spotted Kiara out today. She actually looked well rested, clean and neatly dressed. She was walking with some dude very hurriedly like on mission. Glad to see her looking better. Also spotted Kay reported on here. I didn't stop.Do you remember what time you saw Kay? I was looking out for her yesterday but couldn't find her at around 7 pm.

WalnutDoor84
07-05-19, 13:37
Not the early 20's Kacey. This one was 33 years old, dirty blonde, big cans, round figure, bottom row of gold teeth. Picked her up and headed to a quiet spot for a mic check. She seemed pleasant until it was time to do the deed. She asked for the money upfront and said she always gets her money upfront. I told her I don't pay until the deed is done. (On a side note, are guys really paying girls upfront? Once the money is in their hand, there is absolutely no incentive for them to give a good performance. Even girls who I'm comfortable with and have picked up numerous times won't be getting money upfront. Those drugs are so powerful that girls have no problem burning a bridge with a good customer by running off with a payment).

Anyway, once I told her I'd drop her back off where I found her, she reluctantly got down to business. Performance was just ok. It was good enough to get me to bust. Once I paid her, she transformed back to the cheerful person I picked up. She said now that she knows I won't rip her off, she'd be cool with me. I probably won't pick her up again, but wouldn't mind finding out if her skills are better since she knows I'm a paying customer.

Happy One
07-05-19, 14:17
Have you ever been in a restraint and this young twenty one or twenty two year old beautiful waitress, the kind of girl who may have been your buddies sister that you wish you could tag her. The one you are out with your SO for breakfast you want to keep looking at but don't want to get caught? Well you may very well have seen her. Young long blonde hair (natural) about 5'6 120 LBS. Was in Brooklyn around the Washburn 4th, 5th area. I had just come back from the WW watching mongers picking up the few nasty looking girls out. You guys must not see well or really horny. On my way back home I go thru Brooklyn and only 3 or 4 girls out that were terrible looking. Saw Niki that was talked about lately laying on the ground wearing the same dress for the last couple days in the heat dope sick on Jefferey and she got picked up.

Now back to the blonde I saw and thought was a civi and looked and keep on going over to Fairhaven. Nothing going on so went back through Brooklyn and the same girl was still there so I stopped to say hi. She asked me if she looked ugly because nobody would pick here, just several guys riding around not stopping for her. When she said that I said get in. Hard to believe mongers were picking up zombies and the walking dead. Thanks to those guys for not picking her up. We talked for awhile then off to play. When she took her clothes off I was amazed at how pretty she was. A few marks on her from drug use, very nice full A cups. She has only been out dating about a month off and on and really tries to please you. God I wish she had a phone, NO PHONE. She asked for my number, said she was keeping it with a few other dates she met. TREAT HER VERY GOOD, she is still learning and very naïve, don't take advantage and ruin her. This is all the information I am giving which is a lot more than a lot of you post anymore.

Be Safe.

WhiteRabbit88
07-05-19, 16:01
So one of the very few WSWs who has a working phone is Angel (at least from what I'm aware of). I only had about 30 minutes to burn so I texted her and told her I was in the area, and she got back to me in a matter of minutes, and within 10 minutes she was in my car.

Once again, she came through for me. I like her for her reliability and stability. She's essentially a low end escort level, for SW price tag. I will keep repeating. Anyone else see Angel on a semi-regular basis and have experiences to share?

DSubmariner
07-05-19, 19:54
Do you remember what time you saw Kay? I was looking out for her yesterday but couldn't find her at around 7 pm.Spotted her around 3 pm She wasn't getting picked up by finally did. She looked like she may have just hit the track. She looked pretty good except for the fact that she is losing a lot of weight. She had on some shorts. Also be careful, chlamydia and or Gonorrhea is going around.

NiteTimer
07-05-19, 20:39
Recently I picked this girl (may be her name is Amanda or so) from Wash Blvd and took her to nearby hourly motel. On our way we agreed for std tution. Once we reached room she asked me for donation upfront which I didn't agree to. But I agreed to place the donation on table (which was a bad idea). I had to use the restroom and when I opened the door, this girl ran away from room with the money. So beware of her.What is that expression on her face? She looks like she was in pain. I can see the drugs in her eyes.

Steely Zappa
07-06-19, 02:08
Met a 25 yr old cute girl w short hair and messed up teeth BUT super sweet and wonderful mic skills. Made me feel her nipples, then gave me an awesome slow. Deep, w nice lips and gentle suction BBBJ. She asked for 20 which I gave up front, then tipped her 10. . I wish I was w her now. I didn't ask if she had digits or if I could take a vid of pics. Sorry.

SteveStone123
07-06-19, 06:30
She's a known theif, goes by Amber too. She just says any name. I think she's got some MH issues too. Young, cute, and nice body but a HARD NO! Washington Blvd is where she hunts for victims.Yes she initially said her name as Amber and on my way to motel when I once again asked her name she changed her name. So I thought may be I heard it wrong.

SteveStone123
07-06-19, 06:38
What is that expression on her face? She looks like she was in pain. I can see the drugs in her eyes.She was trying to avoid me taking pics.

CashOut
07-06-19, 08:36
You can get it if you needed.

https://escortalligator.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/post/33935806/cocktail

Spotted her around 3 pm She wasn't getting picked up by finally did. She looked like she may have just hit the track. She looked pretty good except for the fact that she is losing a lot of weight. She had on some shorts. Also be careful, chlamydia and or Gonorrhea is going around.

Phyuck Yiu
07-06-19, 10:23
She was trying to avoid me taking pics.That one tried me once before too. Spidey senses kicked in before little man did and I kicked her out my car.

Phyuck!

Fuzby69
07-06-19, 12:39
Saw a girl named Bella at the 711 at Hamilton and Belair. Was on listcrawler but now a SW. Obvious signs of drug abuse. Had nice body but would use a party hat on her. Stephanie saw her on Friday and she guzzled the meat sauce for 20 did a good job. Will repeat. Definitely Slim pickins in this area.

BlueEyesFun
07-06-19, 14:04
Spotted her around 3 pm She wasn't getting picked up by finally did. She looked like she may have just hit the track. She looked pretty good except for the fact that she is losing a lot of weight. She had on some shorts. Also be careful, chlamydia and or Gonorrhea is going around.It's safe to assume these types of ailments are always going around when comes to street walkers, but I'm curious was this just a reference in general or was it indirectly pertaining to the two females in the post?

Piehole
07-06-19, 14:14
Finally hit the stroll, yesterday at high noon. Found Blessing on Fairhaven. She didn't mind leaving the area. She says she has a regular job but was in financial trouble. I helped her out with that. She was nice and give good head. Intelligence conversation was refreshing. Was high.

DSubmariner
07-06-19, 16:17
It's safe to assume these types of ailments are always going around when comes to street walkers, but I'm curious was this just a reference in general or was it indirectly pertaining to the two females in the post?This is NOT a general observation and not pertaining to the TWO mentioned to my knowledge. Having said that, many dip in the same sugar bowl.

WalnutDoor84
07-06-19, 18:36
Once that money is in their hands, they have absolutely no incentive to give a good performance. They are likely to start complaining about you taking too long and will try to get more money in order to finish you off. You may have caught a break with this one, but always pay after the deed is done. Save yourself a headache by dropping them off where you picked them up if they are unwilling to get paid after the deed is done. This board is filled with posts from guys who have been ripped off by girls who took the money and ran. The candy controls these girls, no matter how sweet they may seem.

Met a 25 yr old cute girl w short hair and messed up teeth BUT super sweet and wonderful mic skills. Made me feel her nipples, then gave me an awesome slow. Deep, w nice lips and gentle suction BBBJ. She asked for 20 which I gave up front, then tipped her 10. . I wish I was w her now. I didn't ask if she had digits or if I could take a vid of pics. Sorry.

NiteTimer
07-06-19, 21:03
Any word on this sweet little thing?

https://www.xvideos.com/video30126647/princess_vs_wood_9-17

Brizmo
07-06-19, 21:18
Any word on this sweet little thing?

https://www.xvideos.com/video30126647/princess_vs_wood_9-17Been a while since I have seen or heard any mention of her. I had heard that she went into a program and got herself cleaned up.

Noobalicious
07-06-19, 22:27
Was out on other business on the 4th, drove through Morrell Park. Pulled over to use my phone when a pregnant girl and what was probably her mom (50's at least) walked by on the sidewalk. The mom stepped out in front of my parked car, close enough to be touching the hood, was talking to the daughter. Moments later, the daughter is peeking in my window a few times trying to figure out if I'm wanting to scoop.

Hard to judge height from my vehicle, but maybe 5'5" to 5'7", bleached blonde hair showing some dark roots, and extremely skinny. But also maybe 5 months pregnant, so big belly on stick legs.

Anyone know who this is or what's up with her?

VansVille2010
07-06-19, 23:13
Recently I picked this girl (may be her name is Amanda or so) from Wash Blvd and took her to nearby hourly motel. On our way we agreed for std tution. Once we reached room she asked me for donation upfront which I didn't agree to. But I agreed to place the donation on table (which was a bad idea). I had to use the restroom and when I opened the door, this girl ran away from room with the money. So beware of her.Looks kinda like a girl I met online before for $, in the mondowain (sp) area.

PasoDelRey1742
07-07-19, 04:17
Can you share digit or street name to pick up she plase.

She the one that weighs like 80 pounds? Had her last week, would have preferred shaved, but the service was good and she's game for a lot.

Tazdevil77
07-07-19, 05:29
I met Casey (not sure if that's the correct spelling) last night on 6th and washburn. She has blonde hair, is about 5'6" I guess, and is about 110 lbs. She was wearing a bluish top and pink yoga pants. She asked me for a light while I stopped at the stop sign so I gave her one asked what I was doing I said looking for trouble she said she likes trouble I said sounds like what a cop would say she reached in and rubbed on junior saying I'm no cop. Thinking to myself I could have been a cop and busted her but I guess she didn't get that vibe from me told her to get in. While driving to a spot we had so small talk she is a sweet girl didn't seem high and I didn't really notice any signs of use but who knows. We get to the spot she asked for donation upfront I said there's a lot of ripping off going on so I showed her the donation and put it in the visor so she could still see it and said you can grab it when we are finished she was cool with that. Her mic skills are above average she started really slow and changed rhythm as she went along she also caressed the boys as well above 10 minutes in she asked if I was close which I kinda understood because it was humid as hell and we were both sweating I said yea about 2 more minutes she started just jerking me off while lick the head and shaft and talking dirty this felt really good as well and couple minutes later she caught all the swimmers and kept sucking til I was totally drained. I said don't forget your donation so she grabbed it I also gave a tip for enduring the humidity which it seemed like she really appreciated it she gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek and said thank you. Not sure if she is always like this YMMV but if I see her again I will repeat.

BlueEyesFun
07-07-19, 08:47
Was out on other business on the 4th, drove through Morrell Park. Pulled over to use my phone when a pregnant girl and what was probably her mom (50's at least) walked by on the sidewalk. The mom stepped out in front of my parked car, close enough to be touching the hood, was talking to the daughter. Moments later, the daughter is peeking in my window a few times trying to figure out if I'm wanting to scoop.

Hard to judge height from my vehicle, but maybe 5'5" to 5'7", bleached blonde hair showing some dark roots, and extremely skinny. But also maybe 5 months pregnant, so big belly on stick legs.

Anyone know who this is or what's up with her?I met a girl who fits your description a couple months ago by the you-haul on Washington blvd and she said her name was Ashley. We went to Tims and once she got undressed, I noticed a belly bump which she acknowledged was a 3 month baby bump. Otherwise, head was just okay and her FS performance wasn't much better. She's definitely a "One & Done" for me!

BEF.

Neil03
07-07-19, 13:47
You can get it if you needed.

https://escortalligator.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/post/33935806/cocktailHow do you know it is legit medicine? The number looks good but could be the health dept. I am in need of the cocktail but feel like going to an online consulting like DocOnCall.

Neil03
07-07-19, 13:50
I met a girl who fits your description a couple months ago by the you-haul on Washington blvd and she said her name was Ashley. We went to Tims and once she got undressed, I noticed a belly bump which she acknowledged was a 3 month baby bump. Otherwise, head was just okay and her FS performance wasn't much better. She's definitely a "One & Done" for me!

BEF.There is another one in MP who is about 5-6 months Prego names Chrissy about 24.

She looks horrible and needs to check in somewhere for help.

Neil03
07-07-19, 14:39
Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.

Vega Wrap
07-07-19, 16:28
Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.Know I see taylor. I need to paint her up aain soon.

Shithead06
07-07-19, 16:38
Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.Taylor, Rachel, and Monica Hmmmmm.

Shitty.

Chico
07-07-19, 16:44
Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.The one with the really long hair is Destiny?

Chico.

Klove48
07-07-19, 19:15
Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.Is that last one Stacey?

Fuzby69
07-07-19, 19:54
Have been trying to get in touch with her for some much needed mouth to cock resuscitation but does not answer the phone for days on end. Any Intel on her would be appreciated.

MarlinMan
07-07-19, 20:10
Took cruise through CB. Fairhaven was ghost town. Went to BP and going up Washburn at 4th. Saw WSW but car in front of me pulled to curb to make scoop. Marked police car hit the lights. I did not hang around to see end result. It was about 6 pm.

Paranoid but horny. Drove around block and saw WSW on 6th near Washburn. No sign of cops but pulled over right next to the No Prostitution signs. She jumped right in. Said name was Vicky. She did cop check on me. Giving Jr nice tug. Brunette skinny about 110 lbs. Drove to my spot for mic work. She put long hair up in a pony tail and went to work. Nice and slow with only her mouth. Really felt good. Took 9 minutes according to clock on dash. She never stopped until I blew. CIM spit.

Real easy going. She never asked for donation until I handed it to her after being drained. 20 with 5 as tip. Dropped her back off on 3rd st. Saw few other SW out. Normal story. Phone but no minutes. I'd repeat with her.

Phyuck Yiu
07-07-19, 20:13
I picked up Casey today off Wilkens. She was a cute one with freckles and dirty blonde hair. Tattoos if that helps. Went back to the Notel of Furrow. Standard tuition to her and to the inn keeper. BBBJ was good and hit it in MISH till I filled her up. Would definitely repeat. No digits, so hope I run back into her.

Phyuck!

WalnutDoor84
07-07-19, 21:18
He's the same one that posted a fake gangbang invite using pics of a pornstar.

How do you know it is legit medicine? The number looks good but could be the health dept. I am in need of the cocktail but feel like going to an online consulting like DocOnCall.

Noobalicious
07-07-19, 21:26
Nice reports lately of talent in the Brooklyn area! I've been hanging out with a fave too much. Seems I need to check out some of the other ladies walking & see if I can find a new fave.

Geckoman
07-07-19, 22:41
Pictures 3, 4, & 5 on top row are all of Taylor.

Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.

JimmyJams
07-08-19, 03:34
Recently I picked this girl (may be her name is Amanda or so) from Wash Blvd and took her to nearby hourly motel. On our way we agreed for std tution. Once we reached room she asked me for donation upfront which I didn't agree to. But I agreed to place the donation on table (which was a bad idea). I had to use the restroom and when I opened the door, this girl ran away from room with the money. So beware of her.Spotted the mentally ill theif on Washington. Seemed to have a dude in tow. I know the YMMV rule but I really think all should avoid this thief and train wreck.

SteveStone123
07-08-19, 07:38
Spotted the mentally ill theif on Washington. Seemed to have a dude in tow. I know the YMMV rule but I really think all should avoid this thief and train wreck.I even remember she boasting to me that the motel manager was her father / big brother LOL.

Jsmith124
07-08-19, 09:57
Can you share where I can pick up, street please.She hangs with the normal DD haunts. By the gas station there off the ave.

Jsmith124
07-08-19, 10:02
How do you know it is legit medicine? The number looks good but could be the health dept. I am in need of the cocktail but feel like going to an online consulting like DocOnCall.If you're concerned, look up fish antibiotics (pharma grade and can be ordered online).

Jsmith124
07-08-19, 10:05
Pictures 3, 4, & 5 on top row are all of Taylor.Any intl on where to find her? She needs some attention.

BlueEyesFun
07-08-19, 10:51
Any intl on where to find her? She needs some attention.Yes, you can find her on Fairhaven in CB. There are a lot of posts about her, which most are not so favorable about her constant complaining & bitchy attitude. In my opinion she's not worth the headache, but that's just my opinion and I'm sure there are those who feel totally different about her. I drove by her about a week ago on Fairhaven and she looks like she's put on some weight, but I'm not interested in Taylor so I kept on driving down the street.

BEF.

Phyuck Yiu
07-08-19, 12:57
Yes, you can find her on Fairhaven in CB. There are a lot of posts about her, which most are not so favorable about her constant complaining & bitchy attitude. In my opinion she's not worth the headache, but that's just my opinion and I'm sure there are those who feel totally different about her. I drove by her about a week ago on Fairhaven and she looks like she's put on some weight, but I'm not interested in Taylor so I kept on driving down the street.

BEF.I agree. Last time I was with Taylor, she complained and was only thinking about her medical needs. This seems to be happening to a lot of one's out there.

Phyuck!

Milfsalot
07-08-19, 14:18
Sirprised I haven't seen a report. Pretty young latina. Currently knocked up about 7 mos. Says she's out all the time. Takes direction and puts in that deep work nicely. Gave digits but you know how that goes. Anyone seen her around lately?

BlueEyesFun
07-08-19, 15:02
Sirprised I haven't seen a report. Pretty young latina. Currently knocked up about 7 mos. Says she's out all the time. Takes direction and puts in that deep work nicely. Gave digits but you know how that goes. Anyone seen her around lately?You talking about little Libby who used to be on Fairhaven in Curtis Bay?

PellyMason
07-08-19, 17:29
Cars being pulled over behind Citgo on Graceland. There may be a decoy SW out there too.

FRmonger1
07-08-19, 18:19
Looking for Kayla digits. Blonde model type body. Hangs on Bentalou area off wilkens. Help is appreciated. Pm me.

Coppertone
07-08-19, 21:54
While cruising wilks I ran into sandy petite blonde, I didn't partake because previous posts didn't rate her that well. Is she worth it all, I like spinners but hate my time being wasted. Also ran into Mishka but didn't partake because of previous posts. Can anyone confirm why they aren't highly rated?

Tazdevil77
07-09-19, 00:21
Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.Say who the girl in the 6th pic is? The Latino looking one. Is she still around?

PellyMason
07-09-19, 00:36
Cars being pulled over behind Citgo on Graceland. There may be a decoy SW out there too.Dundalk was not monger-safe today. 4 marked cars were perched on O Donnell St this afternoon. One was later in Citgo lot (possibly responding to a call) and another with lights out perched at adjacent liquor store. Must be responding to neighborhood complaints.

Steely Zappa
07-09-19, 02:59
Once that money is in their hands, they have absolutely no incentive to give a good performance. They are likely to start complaining about you taking too long and will try to get more money in order to finish you off. You may have caught a break with this one, but always pay after the deed is done. Save yourself a headache by dropping them off where you picked them up if they are unwilling to get paid after the deed is done. This board is filled with posts from guys who have been ripped off by girls who took the money and ran. The candy controls these girls, no matter how sweet they may seem.I never have a problem paying 20 up front because I always let them know a tip awaits and 20 isn't a big deal to me. I had Tatiana earlier tonight for the first time, paid her 20 up front, then I held it for her because she didn't have anywhere to put it. See I'd already came 2 hrs earlier so I told her don't worry. She's so sweet, cute and w a nice personality; clean smelling too. It wasn't 'her fault" so I gave her her 20 and 10 more anyway. I'm just not that worried about a young desperate street girl ripping me off for 20! 20's cheap! If it makes them feel comfortable it's worth it to me. I used to withhold payment but I felt worse and it led to more problems. That's just my opinion and how I roll! ; mind you I never have my main cash or wallet in close proximity. Only 30 in my breast pocket.

DSubmariner
07-09-19, 03:22
Ran into Amanda on Payson. She has been around for awhile but I had not started seeing her out again until a few months ago. WSW. Around 30 ish, brunette, 130 lbs, blue eyes and very pretty, heavy eye shadow. I thought someone had previously mentioned on here to use extreme caution as to her known health concerns. I did a search to confirm this but was unable to confirm. Any intel on this one? Saw her today and she was looking really good dressed in all black but I didn't pull the trigger as this thought loomed in the back of my mind.

On another note, ran into the other Amanda on Washington blvd. She was hacking from UHAUL area to ROFO or at least that's what she said. I asked her if she dated and said sometimes, why wussup? So I said you tell me. She then quotes. 4 for knowledge and. 8 for higher learning. I told her she was crazy. Then I told her word on the street was you are out here robbing lames on some sucka ish. She laughed and I told her she better cut that ish out. She paid for the ride and got out. I only plucked her up because I wanted to hear what kinda rap she had. I ran into her when she first hit Wash. Has gone downhill. Never hit.

DSubmariner
07-09-19, 03:36
No the Tiffiny I know is short flat chested and has dirty blonde hair.There is a girl around 32, thick, blondish, reddish hair, that is always hanging around ROFO on Potee in BK, with whom I presume to be her boyfriend. He always wears a fitted. They always seem to just hang around but I'm sure one or both are working. I know she used to walk on Fairhaven a couple of years ago and was in pretty bad shape when she disappeared. When she reappeared her ass was mad phat, like it is now. Is this the Tiffany or if not, any intel on her. I don't want to disrespect dude by looking to hard.

Peace.

LightSabers
07-09-19, 08:39
WSWs both of them usually walk the BP area. As anyone seen any of them lately?

Checkumout
07-09-19, 10:15
There is a girl around 32, thick, blondish, reddish hair, that is always hanging around ROFO on Potee in BK, with whom I presume to be her boyfriend. He always wears a fitted. They always seem to just hang around but I'm sure one or both are working. I know she used to walk on Fairhaven a couple of years ago and was in pretty bad shape when she disappeared. When she reappeared her ass was mad phat, like it is now. Is this the Tiffany or if not, any intel on her. I don't want to disrespect dude by looking to hard.

Peace.No the Tiffiny I know is short and thin.

Milfsalot
07-09-19, 10:28
You talking about little Libby who used to be on Fairhaven in Curtis Bay?Origins unknown. We met not far from circle. She said she had been walking for a min. I dropped her off not far from there as well. Young 20's latina with a nice young body and pretty face. Was wearin these doofus lookin fur moccasin Uggs in 90+ degree heat. LOL.

Spark007
07-09-19, 12:52
Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.Who's the first one?

Klove48
07-09-19, 13:05
While cruising wilks I ran into sandy petite blonde, I didn't partake because previous posts didn't rate her that well. Is she worth it all, I like spinners but hate my time being wasted. Also ran into Mishka but didn't partake because of previous posts. Can anyone confirm why they aren't highly rated?I've experienced both. I guess like a lot of the girls; YMMV. Sandy is a semi-regular of mine. I've known her for a few years and have never had a problem with her; always a ++ experience for me. As far as Meishka, I dealt with her one (1) time about a year ago. She was much healthier looking and my experience with her was porn level sh*t. The next time I approached her she wouldn't negotiate the tuition so I passed and I haven't dealt with her since, because that incident turned me off from her. You can't be "wishy / washy" with either girl because you might be "bamboozled". Good luck. Peace.

RKirk
07-09-19, 16:10
Here are some pictures. Let me see if you could identity them.I recognize the pics of Taylor but who is the girl with the spice rack in background, and the one wearing the blue bra? I would love to see those cute titties up close and personal. Hope they're still in the game.

KayJay1
07-09-19, 17:06
Looking for tiffany digits dirty blonde flat chest mole on her lip hit me up.

WalnutDoor84
07-09-19, 22:08
Drove through the Wilkins / Ashton / Pulaski area and saw several nice options. Couldn't pull the trigger because too many LEO driving in the area. Headed to the Brooklyn area and scooped up a decent looking brunette named Stephanie near 6th street. I thought I was about to have a good time but she was convinced I was a cop. It was the 1st time this has ever happened. Her reasoning was that I didn't grab her kitty convincingly enough. I told her if I was a cop, she'd already be in trouble for grabbing my bare Johnson. She still wasn't convinced and asked to be let out. I obliged.

Undeterred, I made another loop through the area and saw a blonde WSW, 5'4 with a big thigh tattoo walking along 3rd and Washburn. I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She said her name was Jae and was 41. She looked younger from a distance, but certainly decent enough for a SW. Told her I wanted a mic check for a Jackson and she agreed. We found a good spot and she got down to business. She deep throated most of the time and took direction well. Action was good and slow with no rushing. She caught everything and kept going for about 20 seconds afterwards to make sure everything was cleaned up. I gave her a few extra 1's as a tip and dropped her back off. No number, but if I see her again, I'll repeat.

Geckoman
07-09-19, 22:24
She's a hit or miss at Fairhaven. She can be very annoying at times, but a gives good head.

Any intl on where to find her? She needs some attention.

CashOut
07-09-19, 23:40
Get it if you need it.

https://escortalligator.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/post/33935806/cocktail

Cruzin101
07-10-19, 05:49
Anyone seen Jazz lately with the gold tooth.

Checkumout
07-10-19, 09:25
Drove through the Wilkins / Ashton / Pulaski area and saw several nice options. Couldn't pull the trigger because too many LEO driving in the area. Headed to the Brooklyn area and scooped up a decent looking brunette named Stephanie near 6th street. I thought I was about to have a good time but she was convinced I was a cop. It was the 1st time this has ever happened. Her reasoning was that I didn't grab her kitty convincingly enough. I told her if I was a cop, she'd already be in trouble for grabbing my bare Johnson. She still wasn't convinced and asked to be let out. I obliged.

Undeterred, I made another loop through the area and saw a blonde WSW, 5'4 with a big thigh tattoo walking along 3rd and Washburn. I asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She said her name was Jae and was 41. She looked younger from a distance, but certainly decent enough for a SW. Told her I wanted a mic check for a Jackson and she agreed. We found a good spot and she got down to business. She deep throated most of the time and took direction well. Action was good and slow with no rushing. She caught everything and kept going for about 20 seconds afterwards to make sure everything was cleaned up. I gave her a few extra 1's as a tip and dropped her back off. No number, but if I see her again, I'll repeat.To bad about her because you missed out on a good time.

Ferrailleur
07-10-19, 11:01
They are there now.Ashley is my dream girl.

Frank76
07-10-19, 11:04
Well sad news to report Shadowe has passed away. Around July 3, 2019. I met her in 2016 and she was one of the nicest people out there. She used to live below Pratt street near Monroe. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever met. She was fun to hang out with and talk to. She had lot of tattoos and used to dye her hair all kinds of crazy colors. She had moved back to the Eastern shore to be with her son and family. She was in a program to stay off drugs. When she left she told me to check her facebook page to keep in touch. I would check it once in awhile. In June she posted that she had to go in for heart surgery. I recently looked to see how the surgery went and saw the posting that she had passed away. So sad. Sometimes she would want to hang out and we would drive to White Marsh or Arundel Mills to go to restaurants. She always turned a lot of heads. I had hoped she would enjoy her life on the Eastern shore and I guess she did, however short the time. Rest In Peace.

Broken Arrows
07-10-19, 11:17
She's a hit or miss at Fairhaven. She can be very annoying at times, but a gives good head.My time with her was "hit. " I must have caught her on a good day. Found her super nice and the mic skills were well above average.

Checkumout
07-10-19, 15:50
Well sad news to report Shadowe has passed away. Around July 3, 2019. I met her in 2016 and she was one of the nicest people out there. She used to live below Pratt street near Monroe. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever met. She was fun to hang out with and talk to. She had lot of tattoos and used to dye her hair all kinds of crazy colors. She had moved back to the Eastern shore to be with her son and family. She was in a program to stay off drugs. When she left she told me to check her facebook page to keep in touch. I would check it once in awhile. In June she posted that she had to go in for heart surgery. I recently looked to see how the surgery went and saw the posting that she had passed away. So sad. Sometimes she would want to hang out and we would drive to White Marsh or Arundel Mills to go to restaurants. She always turned a lot of heads. I had hoped she would enjoy her life on the Eastern shore and I guess she did, however short the time. Rest In Peace.Are you sure she had just contacted me recently to take her home to bv the eastern shore because things were not working out where she was staying.

Checkumout
07-10-19, 16:08
It is true she passed on July 1st she was a very beautiful woman have spent a lot of time with her over the years along with Lindsay who passed a year ago they were probally two of the best looking girls out there, you are in a better and safe place now Shadow RIP.

Existence
07-10-19, 17:51
Well sad news to report Shadowe has passed away. Around July 3, 2019. I met her in 2016 and she was one of the nicest people out there. She used to live below Pratt street near Monroe. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever met. She was fun to hang out with and talk to. She had lot of tattoos and used to dye her hair all kinds of crazy colors. She had moved back to the Eastern shore to be with her son and family. She was in a program to stay off drugs. When she left she told me to check her facebook page to keep in touch. I would check it once in awhile. In June she posted that she had to go in for heart surgery. I recently looked to see how the surgery went and saw the posting that she had passed away. So sad. Sometimes she would want to hang out and we would drive to White Marsh or Arundel Mills to go to restaurants. She always turned a lot of heads. I had hoped she would enjoy her life on the Eastern shore and I guess she did, however short the time. Rest In Peace.Never had the pleasure of dealing with her, but did with her butch girlfriend who was also from eastern shore. Only once though, but it was so good, I wanter her again more than anyone. Was something about a butch girl showing her submissive, feminine side while doing the deed.

Existence
07-10-19, 18:05
Well sad news to report Shadowe has passed away. Around July 3, 2019. I met her in 2016 and she was one of the nicest people out there. She used to live below Pratt street near Monroe. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever met. She was fun to hang out with and talk to. She had lot of tattoos and used to dye her hair all kinds of crazy colors. She had moved back to the Eastern shore to be with her son and family. She was in a program to stay off drugs. When she left she told me to check her facebook page to keep in touch. I would check it once in awhile. In June she posted that she had to go in for heart surgery. I recently looked to see how the surgery went and saw the posting that she had passed away. So sad. Sometimes she would want to hang out and we would drive to White Marsh or Arundel Mills to go to restaurants. She always turned a lot of heads. I had hoped she would enjoy her life on the Eastern shore and I guess she did, however short the time. Rest In Peace.Here is a pic of her girl friend. Only time I saw both together, I picked her over Shadowe, believe it or not.

BlueEyesFun
07-10-19, 18:12
Ashley is my dream girl.I'm just curious as to which Ashley in Brooklyn is the dream girl you found? Regardless, I'm happy for you and hope she makes your dream come true my man.

Horsetrader
07-10-19, 20:22
Was in Brooklyn an hour ago and watched a monger talking through the passenger window to a tall, thin BSW. I looped around a couple of blocks and saw the same monger pulled over by police about 2 blocks from where I watched him talk to the BSW. I really don't know if those two observations were related.

A couple minutes later the BSW was at a corner where I stopped and she started to talk to me. Very well spoken. Seemed to have good energy. Not like a typical junkie. Said her name was Jasmine. Something doesn't seem right with her. For a female she was very tall with narrow hips. Voice sounded female. Maybe not female, I didn't stick around to learn anything else. I'll stay clear of Jasmine.

Geckoman
07-10-19, 21:30
I was just texting her through FB on June 23rd. Did she passed away from her heart surgery.

Well sad news to report Shadowe has passed away. Around July 3, 2019. I met her in 2016 and she was one of the nicest people out there. She used to live below Pratt street near Monroe. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever met. She was fun to hang out with and talk to. She had lot of tattoos and used to dye her hair all kinds of crazy colors. She had moved back to the Eastern shore to be with her son and family. She was in a program to stay off drugs. When she left she told me to check her facebook page to keep in touch. I would check it once in awhile. In June she posted that she had to go in for heart surgery. I recently looked to see how the surgery went and saw the posting that she had passed away. So sad. Sometimes she would want to hang out and we would drive to White Marsh or Arundel Mills to go to restaurants. She always turned a lot of heads. I had hoped she would enjoy her life on the Eastern shore and I guess she did, however short the time. Rest In Peace.

Geckoman
07-10-19, 21:33
I've had an opportunity to experience both Shadowe and Lindsay. Even had a 3-some with Shadowe and her butch GF at one time. It's weird watching the videos I took of Shadowe & Lindsay in action, now that they are gone.

It is true she passed on July 1st she was a very beautiful woman have spent a lot of time with her over the years along with Lindsay who passed a year ago they were probally two of the best looking girls out there, you are in a better and safe place now Shadow RIP.

FRmonger1
07-11-19, 00:12
Any guys need a hot chick, Lori and Anna need some help tonight. Any one interested PM me asap.

Phyuck Yiu
07-11-19, 00:24
Well sad news to report Shadowe has passed away. Around July 3, 2019. I met her in 2016 and she was one of the nicest people out there. She used to live below Pratt street near Monroe. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever met. She was fun to hang out with and talk to. She had lot of tattoos and used to dye her hair all kinds of crazy colors. She had moved back to the Eastern shore to be with her son and family. She was in a program to stay off drugs. When she left she told me to check her facebook page to keep in touch. I would check it once in awhile. In June she posted that she had to go in for heart surgery. I recently looked to see how the surgery went and saw the posting that she had passed away. So sad. Sometimes she would want to hang out and we would drive to White Marsh or Arundel Mills to go to restaurants. She always turned a lot of heads. I had hoped she would enjoy her life on the Eastern shore and I guess she did, however short the time. Rest In Peace.I've met her a few times. Very nice and sweet girl. Rest easy hun.

Phyuck!

Klove48
07-11-19, 00:56
Here is a pic of her girl friend. Only time I saw both together, I picked her over Shadowe, believe it or not.I had the opportunity to have both of them Shadowe and her girlfriend one night. It was amazing. RIP. Peace.

JNimble
07-11-19, 08:54
Cruised through Fairhaven just after lunch yesterday and the streets were bare. Brooklyn was a little better but there were a number of SUVs & trucks (all Chevy's) driving around, stopping, occasionally talking to the few girls out but never picking anyone up. It made me nervous enough I switched over to WW.

By the time I got over there, it was getting kind of hot. I don't know if it was the heat or the time of day (about 1), but there wasn't anyone out. I decided to go back to Fairhaven for one more sweep. On the was through MP, I saw a short, thick girl with long, straight auburn hair that made me turn around but she was gone before I could get back.

Back in Fairhaven, I saw a slim but old woman on the steps of a house on a corner of Fairhaven St. Had a word with her and her name was Mary, the house hers. My AC isn't too good, so the chance of using a house with AC was appealing enough to make me overlook her age and busted face.

As soon as we went inside I knew it wouldn't be memorable. She sat on the dirty couch and wanted me to stand in front of her. The first thing she said was to ask if I would take a long time, never a good sign. I opted for a CBJ for my safety but I knew would stretch things out. The head wasn't bad, but not amazing, either. While it felt pretty good, I knew she wouldn't get me over the finish line, so I was happy enough to face-fuck her for a good 15 minutes before she quit. I had given her the standard and she was looking for a tip but I told her that was no dice since she couldn't close. All in all, worth it for the oddness.

Stay safe,

Jack.

SamEyeAm
07-11-19, 10:21
OMG! I'm so sad to hear about this. I've seen Shadows several times and we've spent some really nice quality time together just talking. May she rest in peace.

Checkumout
07-11-19, 17:10
Cruised through Fairhaven just after lunch yesterday and the streets were bare. Brooklyn was a little better but there were a number of SUVs & trucks (all Chevy's) driving around, stopping, occasionally talking to the few girls out but never picking anyone up. It made me nervous enough I switched over to WW.

By the time I got over there, it was getting kind of hot. I don't know if it was the heat or the time of day (about 1), but there wasn't anyone out. I decided to go back to Fairhaven for one more sweep. On the was through MP, I saw a short, thick girl with long, straight auburn hair that made me turn around but she was gone before I could get back.

Back in Fairhaven, I saw a slim but old woman on the steps of a house on a corner of Fairhaven St. Had a word with her and her name was Mary, the house hers. My AC isn't too good, so the chance of using a house with AC was appealing enough to make me overlook her age and busted face.

As soon as we went inside I knew it wouldn't be memorable. She sat on the dirty couch and wanted me to stand in front of her. The first thing she said was to ask if I would take a long time, never a good sign. I opted for a CBJ for my safety but I knew would stretch things out. The head wasn't bad, but not amazing, either. While it felt pretty good, I knew she wouldn't get me over the finish line, so I was happy enough to face-fuck her for a good 15 minutes before she quit. I had given her the standard and she was looking for a tip but I told her that was no dice since she couldn't close. All in all, worth it for the oddness.

Stay safe,

Jack.You are better man then me I stopped and chatted but after looking at her face with all those moles everywhere even coming out of her nose I had to pass.

CashOut
07-11-19, 18:47
She got out last week and she looking like this right now so fellas hurry up and buy before it goes back to this:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5cd8ef08dafd7

She working on 2xxth St between Greenmount and Harford Road.

Phyuck Yiu
07-11-19, 21:50
She got out last week and she looking like this right now so fellas hurry up and buy before it goes back to this:

She working on 2xxth St between Greenmount and Harford Road.Someone please help me get back in touch with her. If you got a number for her, I'll gladly repay the favor.

Phyuck!

RockyB
07-11-19, 23:30
Ran into Donna on the shopping plaza side of Ashton. Pretty blonde, incredible body. Too bad she had a toothy smile. Came through in the end though. Jen is a true unicorn. Saw her on Wilkins once in the last month. Unbelievable performance but alas she is a rare one. Chyna is a beautiful ebony pro hangs out by the salvation army on Pulaski. She prefers the night Built right with curves in all the right places. So good she shouldn't be dancing on the streets. She could teach a vegas dancer some tricks. All in all a rather nice trifecta.

JimmyJams
07-12-19, 00:43
Any guys need a hot chick, Lori and Anna need some help tonight. Any one interested PM me asap.Really? Lori is not that hot and both stay phyucked up as baseball bats 24/7 days on end. One can find the same drugged out quality on the street right now. Or find two new and a better crew. Lot of cute ones around WW area. I think I might smell a schill. Bentlow house is a shyt show and train wreck. Beware. Saw a lovely little blond spinner, Jen, on Pulaski and Ramsey last night. Way hotter than both of them. Skilled, no visible signs of med use, though she does use. Lot of new trim out there.

Bunker Buster
07-12-19, 01:48
Well sad news to report Shadowe has passed away. Around July 3, 2019. I met her in 2016 and she was one of the nicest people out there. She used to live below Pratt street near Monroe. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever met. She was fun to hang out with and talk to. She had lot of tattoos and used to dye her hair all kinds of crazy colors. She had moved back to the Eastern shore to be with her son and family. She was in a program to stay off drugs. When she left she told me to check her facebook page to keep in touch. I would check it once in awhile. In June she posted that she had to go in for heart surgery. I recently looked to see how the surgery went and saw the posting that she had passed away. So sad. Sometimes she would want to hang out and we would drive to White Marsh or Arundel Mills to go to restaurants. She always turned a lot of heads. I had hoped she would enjoy her life on the Eastern shore and I guess she did, however short the time. Rest In Peace.She's not the first of her group of friends to die, and I don't think she'll be the last. I was close with one of Shadowe's former friends, who died a few years ago, and have watched one girl after another run herself into the ground.

Shadowe could be nice, but she was a charming liar, and stole from many of her friends and her family.

A sad life come to an end.

JNimble
07-12-19, 08:18
I get you're point but at least it was dark in the room. And there was air conditioning. Not my finest hour (15 minutes).

J.

You are better man then me I stopped and chatted but after looking at her face with all those moles everywhere even coming out of her nose I had to pass.

Hugh Jardon
07-12-19, 08:44
I get you're point but at least it was dark in the room. And there was air conditioning. Not my finest hour (15 minutes).

J.I reported on her a couple years ago. Never again.

Matt1978
07-12-19, 11:14
Picked up Gina Friday afternoon behind the SA. Filipino / Hawaiian, 29, said she was from Lansdowne but had just recently returned. Fresh face, clean skin, clear headed and nice tan lines around her plump tits. Cute little turned up nose and lovely black hair. We had a quick car date and her BJ was top notch. Outstanding. I'll be looking forward to having more time with her.

Bob.As a follow up to this, I picked up Gina yesterday. I saw it all unfolding but still let it happen. We were going to find a place and then she said we could go to her sister's place. I liked that idea for some reason and said okay. She asked to go to 7/11 to get a drink and break a 20 to give her sister 10 for the use of her place. I assumed she'd bolt there but she came back. Headed to her sister's neighborhoo" and she told me she had to go tell her first and then she'd wave me in. I was 90% sure it was a bolt situation but I stupidly went along with it.

All in all, I made some stupid moves that allowed this to happen but just a warning that she might bolt on someone else too.

CashOut
07-12-19, 14:03
I want to feel that again in the near future. I love the way she gives a BBBJ and the CIP thang with her.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5d27e0773614e

RKirk
07-12-19, 15:38
I give up! Who is the girl with the cute titties?

Piehole
07-12-19, 16:35
Finally hit the stroll, yesterday at high noon. Found Blessing on Fairhaven. She didn't mind leaving the area. She says she has a regular job but was in financial trouble. I helped her out with that. She was nice and give good head. Intelligence conversation was refreshing. Was high.Sorry, she calls herself Blessing.

Crg3400
07-12-19, 21:40
She's not the first of her group of friends to die, and I don't think she'll be the last. I was close with one of Shadowe's former friends, who died a few years ago, and have watched one girl after another run herself into the ground.

Shadowe could be nice, but she was a charming liar, and stole from many of her friends and her family.

A sad life come to an end.I don't know about the lying part, but Shadowe was one of the most beautiful girls to be out there and should be remembered that way. Watching these beautiful girls spiral downhill is tragic. I saw Kiara walking this morning looking like a 45 year old. On a brighter note, I found Megan today. After a near death experience, rehab, and 50# she is doing good. She's working on the block now! Also check your room carefully at TIMS. Last week I found a glass tube in the shower, today I found a bloody needle.

JimmyJams
07-13-19, 01:07
I don't know about the lying part, but Shadowe was one of the most beautiful girls to be out there and should be remembered that way. Watching these beautiful girls spiral downhill is tragic. I saw Kiara walking this morning looking like a 45 year old. On a brighter note, I found Megan today. After a near death experience, rehab, and 50# she is doing good. She's working on the block now! Also check your room carefully at TIMS. Last week I found a glass tube in the shower, today I found a bloody needle.Megan that used to be in BP and went to treatment like 9 months ago?

Crg3400
07-13-19, 05:19
Megan that used to be in BP and went to treatment like 9 months ago?Yes, pretty amazing.

BlueEyesFun
07-13-19, 08:03
Yes, pretty amazing.Yes, That is absolutely amazing and I sincerely wish her the very best moving forward in life.

BEF.

RockyB
07-13-19, 08:25
Ran into Donna on the shopping plaza side of Ashton. Pretty blonde, incredible body. Too bad she had a toothy smile. Came through in the end though. Jen is a true unicorn. Saw her on Wilkins once in the last month. Unbelievable performance but alas she is a rare one. Chyna is a beautiful ebony pro hangs out by the salvation army on Pulaski. She prefers the night Built right with curves in all the right places. So good she shouldn't be dancing on the streets. She could teach a vegas dancer some tricks. All in all a rather nice trifecta.Oops Chyna is on Patapsko.

Phyuck Yiu
07-13-19, 09:34

She working on 2xxth St between Greenmount and Harford Road.2 xxth St?

Atterdag
07-13-19, 10:48
Well sad news to report Shadowe has passed away. Around July 3, 2019. I met her in 2016 and she was one of the nicest people out there. She used to live below Pratt street near Monroe. I thought she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever met. She was fun to hang out with and talk to. She had lot of tattoos and used to dye her hair all kinds of crazy colors. She had moved back to the Eastern shore to be with her son and family. She was in a program to stay off drugs. When she left she told me to check her facebook page to keep in touch. I would check it once in awhile. In June she posted that she had to go in for heart surgery. I recently looked to see how the surgery went and saw the posting that she had passed away. So sad. Sometimes she would want to hang out and we would drive to White Marsh or Arundel Mills to go to restaurants. She always turned a lot of heads. I had hoped she would enjoy her life on the Eastern shore and I guess she did, however short the time. Rest In Peace.Sounds like she went septic and got endocarditis, which untreated is a death sentence. Cleanliness and sterile is an oxymoron in those circles.

Klove48
07-13-19, 13:00
Oops Chyna is on Patapsko.I thought Chyna was the light skinned tranny that hung out by the Salvation Army. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ebdawgg
07-13-19, 14:03
2 xxth St?Just go east on 25th. The area between between Greenmount and 25th is or was pretty well known. You might try going east on North Ave from Greenmount as well but 25th is a traditional stomping ground especially for BSWs.

InDeepIndeed
07-13-19, 15:03
New to the city (sort of) and wondering where I can find some of these girls.

Curtisbay
07-13-19, 15:40

Stay safe,

Jack.Without a doubt the worst experience in the history of mongering.

Ebdawgg
07-13-19, 19:10
Meant 25th between Greenmount and Harford.

Phyuck Yiu
07-13-19, 19:10
Just go east on 25th. The area between between Greenmount and 25th is or was pretty well known. You might try going east on North Ave from Greenmount as well but 25th is a traditional stomping ground especially for BSWs.I found her on Greenmount, right before 25th. She is looking thick like she use too. Went to the ATM and she was gone when I got back. Apparently living no where she said when I stopped to talk to her. Guess another time. Let's see what the West side has to offer.

Phyuck!

JimmyJams
07-13-19, 21:04
Yes, pretty amazing.I was happy that she had gone to treatment. She looked like she was weighing less than 100 lbs. Hair a big matt / dread, and legs tore up. Can still see some of that damage in photo, that's what made me think it was her. Pretty woman, very sweet and above average skill set. I'd like to see her if she's back in game. Weight looks good on her! PM me please with any helpful details. Thanks, that was good to know / hear.

RockyB
07-13-19, 22:48
I thought Chyna was the light skinned tranny that hung out by the Salvation Army. Please correct me if I'm wrong.This one was no trany. Not light skinned either Unless she is postoperative short dress and my own two eyes. I have seen the TS group that hangs out there though.

Waldszenen
07-13-19, 23:09
I was happy that she had gone to treatment. She looked like she was weighing less than 100 lbs. Hair a big matt / dread, and legs tore up. Can still see some of that damage in photo, that's what made me think it was her. Pretty woman, very sweet and above average skill set. I'd like to see her if she's back in game. Weight looks good on her! PM me please with any helpful details. Thanks, that was good to know / hear.Used to see her and had her number (ends with 6592) but I haven't been able to find her. Didn't know she had a near-death experience.

Where can I find her? Could anyone reply or pm me with info? And which block did you find her? I would really love to see her again.

Phyuck Yiu
07-14-19, 02:53
Drive down westside and saw this cute girl. She looked light skinned. After talking to her, found out her name was Cici. Mixed she said. Went to the Notel on Furrow. Standard tuition and she was good. No digits but would repeat if I see her again.

Phyuck!

Ferrailleur
07-14-19, 14:28
I'm just curious as to which Ashley in Brooklyn is the dream girl you found? Regardless, I'm happy for you and hope she makes your dream come true my man.These pics were removed from my original post. Don't know why.

Just reposting.

Of course you know why. Don't post pictures of chick shooting dope and I won't remove them for posting pictures of chicks shooting dope.

A2

BMish
07-14-19, 16:11
Just had Amber off SA on caton ave. . 40 for half and half. Hit it doggy finished in her mouth. She is tall like 5'11, brunette brown eyes. Light wear and tear, took directions well. No number.

Bryans764
07-14-19, 17:29
I have seen a brunette see hanging by the corner of Harford and Rosalie a few times. I actually think she may live on Rosalie. Spoke to her a few weeks ago, but she was waiting for a "friend" and told me to stop by in about 15 minutes.

Came back around later but she had gone in.

Has anyone had the opportunity to date her?

She looks to be missing some teeth, but has legs and an ass that make up for that.

On a positive note, I did hook up with Katie, a skinny young spinner. Tight kitty and great mic skills.

Tazdevil77
07-14-19, 17:43
Drive down westside and saw this cute girl. She looked light skinned. After talking to her, found out her name was Cici. Mixed she said. Went to the Notel on Furrow. Standard tuition and she was good. No digits but would repeat if I see her again.

Phyuck!By any chance did she have a red streak in her hair. I seen a light skinned SW Friday night but when I turned around she was gone. I wanted to pick her up.

SirDrDunk
07-14-19, 21:15
Was an incident earlier today on Furrow police tape up so be careful LEO presence will probably be heavy.

Klove48
07-14-19, 23:17
By any chance did she have a red streak in her hair. I seen a light skinned SW Friday night but when I turned around she was gone. I wanted to pick her up.No that wasn't CiCi. The girl that you're speaking of is taller and thinner; she's cute but different girl. CiCi is half Chilean half Black with long curly hair with the same skin tone as the one you spotted. Peace.

GoodonPaper
07-14-19, 23:24
Origins unknown. We met not far from circle. She said she had been walking for a min. I dropped her off not far from there as well. Young 20's latina with a nice young body and pretty face. Was wearin these doofus lookin fur moccasin Uggs in 90+ degree heat. LOL.Saw Libby today, cute Spanish girl. Didn't realize she was pregnant till she was the car. Nice BBBJ standard and tip, well deserved. Surprisingly sweet!

GoodonPaper
07-14-19, 23:30
No that wasn't CiCi. The girl that you're speaking of is taller and thinner; she's cute but different girl. CiCi is half Chilean half Black with long curly hair with the same skin tone as the one you spotted. Peace.The light skinned girl with the red streak is Katie. She spends a lot if time on the w / w circle. Gives a nice BBBJ standard price. Nice personality standard rate. Will give extra effort for small tip.

Tazdevil77
07-15-19, 00:37
No that wasn't CiCi. The girl that you're speaking of is taller and thinner; she's cute but different girl. CiCi is half Chilean half Black with long curly hair with the same skin tone as the one you spotted. Peace.Thanks for info. By any chance does anyone know the name of the one I saw so I can check the forum to see if there's any reviews. On another note I seen CiCi from Brooklyn earlier I wasn't really looking but she talked me into a little mic check. She's as good as I remember started off slow changed rhythm throughout fondled the boys caught every drop and kept going to make sure I was drained and cleaned. She said she's on the program for her daughter she was a lot more alert and attentive then last time I spoke to her. I told her good for her hopefully she sticks with it she's been out on the streets a long time.

BoloBellgrande
07-15-19, 00:44
Has anyone gone to the house she stays at and picked her up from there? She's a hard one to run down. I haven't seen her around for about two weeks whenever I pass through.

I really don't want to do the step over the fence thing and knock on the back door asking for her, the people inside might get the wrong idea and think it's a raid. I'm sure the place she's staying is a abando.

GoodonPaper
07-15-19, 01:11
Origins unknown. We met not far from circle. She said she had been walking for a min. I dropped her off not far from there as well. Young 20's latina with a nice young body and pretty face. Was wearin these doofus lookin fur moccasin Uggs in 90+ degree heat. LOL.Saw Libby today, cute Spanish girl. Didn't realize she was pregnant till she was the car. Nice BBBJ standard and tip, well deserved. Surprisingly sweet!

GoodonPaper
07-15-19, 06:03
Thanks for info. By any chance does anyone know the name of the one I saw so I can check the forum to see if there's any reviews. On another note I seen CiCi from Brooklyn earlier I wasn't really looking but she talked me into a little mic check. She's as good as I remember started off slow changed rhythm throughout fondled the boys caught every drop and kept going to make sure I was drained and cleaned. She said she's on the program for her daughter she was a lot more alert and attentive then last time I spoke to her. I told her good for her hopefully she sticks with it she's been out on the streets a long time.The tall and thin light skinned SW with the red streak in her hair is Katie. She give a good BBBJ at standard price. Easy to get along with and one of my favorites.

SteveStone123
07-15-19, 06:26
New to the city (sort of) and wondering where I can find some of these girls.You will find them in wikens, Brooklyn or dundalk area. Refer the section in the Bal area with details about loop.

Frank76
07-15-19, 07:31
Was an incident earlier today on Furrow police tape up so be careful LEO presence will probably be heavy.Police are investigating after a 19-year-old man and 17-year-old teenage girl were both shot in Southwest Baltimore on Sunday, 7-14.

At around 12:20 pm, patrol officers responded to the 400 block of Furrow Street for a report of a shooting, where they found a 19-year-old man with gunshot wounds to the wrist and leg. He was taken to an area hospital for treatment. Shortly after, investigators were called to an area hospital for a report of a walk-in shooting victim, a 17-year-old teenage girl with a gunshot wound to the shoulder. Both victims are expected to survive, police said.

Phyuck Yiu
07-15-19, 08:07
Was an incident earlier today on Furrow police tape up so be careful LEO presence will probably be heavy.Did this effect the Inn on that street?

Waldszenen
07-15-19, 11:44
Got to text her and set up a meeting, but when I got there she asked me to wait and got on someone else's car. Red flag 1.

Had to wait 20 minutes (I should've left), and then she came back, and got in the car and told me that she was on a period and just found out. Yeah, sure.

And then she tried to use drug while in my car, so I asked her to leave.

Rick07
07-15-19, 15:07
Picked up Taylor off of Fair-haven took her to the Tip Top she said I can do whatever I want to her told me her asshole is super tight played with both holes then she tried to up sell me left her panties snoking wet like always. I told her people was looking to golden shower, her to eat cum she sounds like she does not know what to charge. LOL.

GoodonPaper
07-15-19, 16:40
You will find them in wikens, Brooklyn or dundalk area. Refer the section in the Bal area with details about loop.Easy was is to Google Baltimore hookers.

You go to where it starts heat map etc.

Then you on duboff law group. Scroll down you.

Got a map of hookers.

PellyMason
07-15-19, 19:12
Got to text her and set up a meeting, but when I got there she asked me to wait and got on someone else's car. Red flag 1.

Had to wait 20 minutes (I should've left), and then she came back, and got in the car and told me that she was on a period and just found out. Yeah, sure.

And then she tried to use drug while in my car, so I asked her to leave.Back to the ol' Megan. You're lucky (in a sense) that she came back in 20 min. Usually she just disappear. Her SOP is to let you know she's out. If it takes any more than 10 min she flakes off with the first monger who happens along. Enjoy that juicy ass while you can. Soon her ribs, hips and spine will jut out of her skin like a detainee in a concentration camp. Very sad to see her in another downward spiral.

Curtisbay
07-15-19, 22:45
Picked up Taylor off of Fair-haven took her to the Tip Top she said I can do whatever I want to her told me her asshole is super tight played with both holes then she tried to up sell me left her panties snoking wet like always. I told her people was looking to golden shower, her to eat cum she sounds like she does not know what to charge. LOL.So you can tip her with a three pack of panties from Walmart. Too funny.

Daman2
07-16-19, 03:21
So, out of towner here with quite the conundrum. I've cruised Wilkens / washington before and can't remember if I even got a chance to post about it on here in the past couple of years, but I want to tackle the best Baltimore stroll locations coming up soon over the next couple of months. My guess would be Wilkens, Dundalk, and Brooklyn areas. No / yes?? Also, what would be the best centrally located hotel / motel to stay at for mongering all of these areas if that's even possible?. Or is there one for each area I'd have to stay at?

Rick07
07-16-19, 15:05
Anyone has Ericks number she is on the program now so I know her ass is phat I have to catch her because it gets too fat LOL.

I have to get my rotation back in order.

Taylor (on and off the black list always wants to stop at the store, trying to upsell, penalty leaving her panties dripping do not hook up until 2-3 weeks again LOL).

Rachael (missing in action seem her on a escort web site doing doubles with another girl knows to service me because the tip could be massive or small as shit if any).

2 girls from sugar daddy meet.

Ericka (Missing in action, lets me beat up, nookie never let me down).

Guys help me complete my rotation I will list my go fund me page in 3 days LMAO!

BKMason
07-16-19, 15:25
In my dreams, these are the 'hoes that have been keeping me busy.

Raynee. Girl has been a ghost for the last two months. She called me last week and.

Said she was having a tough time. Last time I saw her she was thin. Damn shame cause she is curvy and sexy when she has her weight on. I've got her new digits so I'll probaby bust a load in her mouth before the week is over. It's always a pleasure hooking up with her cause no mere mortal can last more than 5 minutes with her. Best mic game in town. She did say she's homeless now and is camping out somewhere near wilkens and Brunswick.

Brandy in Brooklyn. She also has lost a lot of weight. Easily down 40 lbs since last year. She's nice when's she's thick but the streets are wearing in her. She'll make you bust in 7 minutes. Great mic work and her digits are always working. She's always with a tip.

Josie in Brooklyn. Defiantly my go to girl. Great conversation and will suck you dry before you can close your sunroof. This girl has talents. She's breaking up with her man and suppose to be going to rehab, but then again she told me that 6 months ago. I usually wind up feeding her, which is never a problem with me. She's with it.

Lexi in Brooklyn. Is only hooked up wit her once. Sweet girl, 5'2, brunette, nice tits. Average girl but is cool to hook up with. She's great cause she'll drop you a line when she's available. Mic skills are ok but she's open for everything.

I'm still looking for a MILF to round out my starting 5. I might have to cruise Dundalk for that.

BK.

NiceGuy1957
07-16-19, 15:40
In my dreams, these are the 'hoes that have been keeping me busy.

Raynee. Girl has been a ghost for the last two months. She called me last week and.

Said she was having a tough time. Last time I saw her she was thin. Damn shame cause she is curvy and sexy when she has her weight on. I've got her new digits so I'll probaby bust a load in her mouth before the week is over. It's always a pleasure hooking up with her cause no mere mortal can last more than 5 minutes with her. Best mic game in town. She did say she's homeless now and is camping out somewhere near wilkens and Brunswick.

Brandy in Brooklyn. She also has lost a lot of weight. Easily down 40 lbs since last year. She's nice when's she's thick but the streets are wearing in her. She'll make you bust in 7 minutes. Great mic work and her digits are always working. She's always with a tip.

Josie in Brooklyn. Defiantly my go to girl. Great conversation and will suck you dry before you can close your sunroof. This girl has talents. She's breaking up with her man and suppose to be going to rehab, but then again she told me that 6 months ago. I usually wind up feeding her, which is never a problem with me. She's with it.

Lexi in Brooklyn. Is only hooked up wit her once. Sweet girl, 5'2, brunette, nice tits. Average girl but is cool to hook up with. She's great cause she'll drop you a line when she's available. Mic skills are ok but she's open for everything.

I'm still looking for a MILF to round out my starting 5. I might have to cruise Dundalk for that.

BK.Brandy and Josie fun time with them together LOL.

BlueEyesFun
07-16-19, 17:49
Brandy and Josie fun time with them together LOL.I've never had them both together at the same time, but I have had some great times with them both individually and they both are a lot of fun. I have not seen either one of them in quite awhile, but I wouldn't mind catching up with them to see just how much fun they are together!

BEF.

WhiteRabbit88
07-16-19, 20:39
So I decided to give CB and Bkln a try today and had no luck. I crused through CB and did a loop through fairhaven and pennington ave, probably for 30 minutes and saw one older looking WSW, but nothing else. Was completely dry. This was around 6-7 pm this evening. So then I decided to try Brooklyn and drove around Patapsco and 8/10th st, and it was completely dry. I guess it must have been the heat, it was hot as crap today.

As my last attempt, I went back to CB area since that area looked more "promising" and did actually spot a sexy white curvy nice ass with booty shorts walking down fairhaven. I stopped to talk to her and asked if she looking for a date and said no =(. Her expression gave me the impression that she's not surprised to be asked but wasn't interested LOL.

I think CB is mainly fairhaven / pennington, but for those guys cruising around Brooklyn area, what streets have worked out for you? I feel like I'm just not looking in the right areas. Any help would be appreciate, and as always I will give back to the board with any info I find.

CashOut
07-16-19, 22:07
Good old Jalin is very talented when it comes to the head game.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5cd7ed492a737

LibidoLuvr
07-16-19, 22:17
Anybody got any Intel on the chik with big boobs. That hangs around SA.

JankMaster
07-17-19, 01:22
Has anyone gone to the house she stays at and picked her up from there? She's a hard one to run down. I haven't seen her around for about two weeks whenever I pass through.

I really don't want to do the step over the fence thing and knock on the back door asking for her, the people inside might get the wrong idea and think it's a raid. I'm sure the place she's staying is a abando.Had her 2 nights ago. Head game is still ridiculous. And we did go to the hop over the fence house. Its best to catch her around 3 am.

NiteTimer
07-17-19, 07:32
https://www.xvideos.com/video49299831/started_from_the_bottom

Phyuck Yiu
07-17-19, 08:14
https://www.xvideos.com/video49299831/started_from_the_bottomMiss when she was thick. Still a good fu*k though. But you can tell that pussy is a bit wore. But I love them like that.

Phyuck!

YoungHung
07-17-19, 11:01
So I decided to give CB and Bkln a try today and had no luck. I crused through CB and did a loop through fairhaven and pennington ave, probably for 30 minutes and saw one older looking WSW, but nothing else. Was completely dry. This was around 6-7 pm this evening. So then I decided to try Brooklyn and drove around Patapsco and 8/10th st, and it was completely dry. I guess it must have been the heat, it was hot as crap today.

As my last attempt, I went back to CB area since that area looked more "promising" and did actually spot a sexy white curvy nice ass with booty shorts walking down fairhaven. I stopped to talk to her and asked if she looking for a date and said no =(. Her expression gave me the impression that she's not surprised to be asked but wasn't interested LOL.

I think CB is mainly fairhaven / pennington, but for those guys cruising around Brooklyn area, what streets have worked out for you? I feel like I'm just not looking in the right areas. Any help would be appreciate, and as always I will give back to the board with any info I find.From Pontiac to Calvert and between 3rd and xth street. You basically loop a couple blocks wide around the Catholic church / school and work your way in. Sometimes in the neighborhood on the other side of potapsco around xth street and Annabel ave as well.

LibidoLuvr
07-17-19, 11:30
Cruising thru WW. I ran into the imfamous Cici. I know she has been reported on already. But this was my first time with her. All I got to say she has some skills. Great personality, no rush, nice body. Would definitely repeat if I see her again.

Phyuck Yiu
07-17-19, 13:13
Cruising thru WW. I ran into the imfamous Cici. I know she has been reported on already. But this was my first time with her. All I got to say she has some skills. Great personality, no rush, nice body. Would definitely repeat if I see her again.Which one? There were a couple different ones.

YoungHung
07-17-19, 13:22
Tight pink dress on fairhaven today around 12:30 noon. Big tits and had healthy weight possibly pregnant. Anyone pick her up or know who she was? I had someone in car with me and could not stop. A name would really be appreciated.

Bobs Big Boy
07-17-19, 15:04
Anybody got any Intel on the chik with big boobs. That hangs around SA.That may be Laurie. Pretty face, straight brown hair? Early 50's, slim and big fake tits? I've seen here around there before, more recently on Wash Blvd.

She's sweet and good at what she does.

Bob.

LibidoLuvr
07-17-19, 16:13
That may be Laurie. Pretty face, straight brown hair? Early 50's, slim and big fake tits? I've seen here around there before, more recently on Wash Blvd.

She's sweet and good at what she does.

Bob.Oh ok. Thanks Bob. I've seen this morning. But didn't pick her up. Now I know.

WhiteRabbit88
07-17-19, 18:34
From Pontiac to Calvert and between 3rd and xth street. You basically loop a couple blocks wide around the Catholic church / school and work your way in. Sometimes in the neighborhood on the other side of potapsco around xth street and Annabel ave as well.Thanks Young. I'll check it out the next time I'm out there. If I find anything useful, I'll report back.

Tazdevil77
07-17-19, 21:31
Has anyone propositioned any of the homeless woman that walk between the cars at red lights? I know most aren't lookers but I seen a really cute one on pratt and mlk today and all I could think is she could make more money doing other things.

Lotsoffun201
07-17-19, 21:51
Has anyone propositioned any of the homeless woman that walk between the cars at red lights? I know most aren't lookers but I seen a really cute one on pratt and mlk today and all I could think is she could make more money doing other things.One day a few months ago I was at the post office on Sunset. It was early in the morning and I was getting my mail. There was a what I'm sure was a homeless girl, blonde with purple tinted hair. Not horrible looking but again she was apparently homeless dragging a suitcase and some other things. She was in a dress and flip flops. As I was leaving she approached my car asking for a ride downtown. I wasn't headed that way but I'm sure she would have been down for P4 P.

Just not my thing.

WalnutDoor84
07-17-19, 21:58
Felt the urge to hunt so I decided to hit up Brooklyn. Saw a tall, slim, tanned WSW with light brown hair hanging out on Washburn. Asked her if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She said her name was Candy and was 39. Told her I wanted an oil change for a Jackson and she agreed. She wanted the money upfront, but I quickly let her know that's not how I roll and it would not be an option. She understood and got to work. Her mouth felt really good and service was unrushed. However, when I released, she dodged it all and I got a week and a half's worth of DNA all over my lap and groin. It really annoyed the hell out of me, but at least I had baby wipes and paper towels to clean myself up. She had no digits. Not sure yet on whether I'd repeat.

JNimble
07-18-19, 08:26
There were only a few girls out in CB last night around 11 but I spotted Rosa walking down Jeffery and scooped her up. Rosa's about 5' 9 WSW with shoulder length curly brown hair that in the dim lights from the streetlights looked kind of like Anna Gunn.

She was pleasant but would occasionally put her head back and appear to nod during the ride to my spot. Once there, no drama, down to business, and very pleasant. I know people say this all the time, but it was one of the best CBJ of my entire life! I have no idea what she was doing down there, but it was right. Varied the speed, went deep, played with the boys at the right times. I will definitely repeat! No phone, of course.

I don't usually cross Potapsco to the north side, but there were some really solid looking choices over there last night. There was a young (early 20's) BSW that really caught my eye but I was pretty done by then. There was also a gorgeous young blond walking but I couldn't tell for sure if she was working. There were also some unmarked grey Chargers rolling around, so be careful out there!

Jack.

LibidoLuvr
07-18-19, 08:33
Which one? There were a couple different ones.This was the is half and half PR. Said her mom used to be a porn star. Sweet girl had her hair up in a bun.

Meto99
07-18-19, 09:47
For those who concern about her, she got arrested again in Prince George county and now under some more serious charges. She has a court date in early August, hope she can beat it. Guess her new boyfriend joe didn't take good care of her. Such a shame.

Phyuck Yiu
07-18-19, 09:58
There's a young pregnant TGTBT wearing a burgundy dress out. Scooped her up on Payson. I usually don't try my luck with the new ones but she looked good. Forgot her name and no phone. Claimed she got robbed. Went to the Inn on Furrow. Gave the Inn keeper theirs and a little above standard tuition for the girl. Only cause she was pregnant and pregnant booty is good. BBBJ was slow and deep. She wanted doggie but I wanted MISH. Love swollen pregnant nipples. She wouldn't spread her legs wide but I still managed to get in deep. She was moaning and creaming all over me. Fill her up and was on my way. A little unwilling but doable.

Phyuck!

Rick07
07-18-19, 13:31
Any one has Erica's number?

WalnutDoor84
07-18-19, 21:56
I did a review on her a couple of weeks ago and I agree. Her throat skills are elite. It was easily one of the best BJ's I've had.

There were only a few girls out in CB last night around 11 but I spotted Rosa walking down Jeffery and scooped her up. Rosa's about 5' 9 WSW with shoulder length curly brown hair that in the dim lights from the streetlights looked kind of like Anna Gunn.

She was pleasant but would occasionally put her head back and appear to nod during the ride to my spot. Once there, no drama, down to business, and very pleasant. I know people say this all the time, but it was one of the best CBJ of my entire life! I have no idea what she was doing down there, but it was right. Varied the speed, went deep, played with the boys at the right times. I will definitely repeat! No phone, of course.

I don't usually cross Potapsco to the north side, but there were some really solid looking choices over there last night. There was a young (early 20's) BSW that really caught my eye but I was pretty done by then. There was also a gorgeous young blond walking but I couldn't tell for sure if she was working. There were also some unmarked grey Chargers rolling around, so be careful out there!

Jack.

Vega Wrap
07-19-19, 00:19
I did a review on her a couple of weeks ago and I agree. Her throat skills are elite. It was easily one of the best BJ's I've had.Think I had her too. Red hair. Nodded on the drive. No gag reflex. Super deep throat. Nice attitude. Real willing to please. Will post pics and vid later. Cum facial then piss facial. Took it all like a trooper.

JankMaster
07-19-19, 00:44
Saw this young chic that is either mixed or spanish. Had her hair in 2 braids. I didn't pull the trigger. She had really bad acne on both cheeks. Anyone been with her.

Klove48
07-19-19, 00:49
Think I had her too. Red hair. Nodded on the drive. No gag reflex. Super deep throat. Nice attitude. Real willing to please. Will post pics and vid later. Cum facial then piss facial. Took it all like a trooper.I've been trying to catch up with her for about 6 mos. When I originally meet her and passed on the experience. I later found out that I made a big mistake and every time I visit BP / Cb, I'm on the lookout for her. I guess I have to live vicariously thru you guys experience. Peace.

Klove48
07-19-19, 00:53
Saw this young chic that is either mixed or spanish. Had her hair in 2 braids. I didn't pull the trigger. She had really bad acne on both cheeks. Anyone been with her.Where did you see her? What loop?

SamEyeAm
07-19-19, 11:01
Was heading home from work around 4 yesterday and decided to pass by W / W loop. Wasn't not seeing anyone worth pulling over for at the time so I was getting ready to leave. All of a sudden I spot the famous Kiara walking down Pulaski in a purple tank top and jeans. She looked a little worse for wear, but I decided to pick her up because I would hate myself for not seizing the opportunity. She seemed nice and friendly. Got to my spot where she showed me her mic skills. Very good technique made me bust pretty quickly.

Sammy.

MarkWalz
07-19-19, 11:28
Has anyone propositioned any of the homeless woman that walk between the cars at red lights? I know most aren't lookers but I seen a really cute one on pratt and mlk today and all I could think is she could make more money doing other things.I have once sort of. She was homeless but I'm not sure if she knew what I was looking for or she was out walking. She was on Falls Rd and W36th St. There was only action there for two nights. There was one other night some time later but I don't deal with "boyfriends". All of this was over two years ago though. When I feel like a long drive I still check but never anything.

Geckoman
07-19-19, 15:45
I didn't see any new case on her in the Maryland Judiciary Case Search.

For those who concern about her, she got arrested again in Prince George county and now under some more serious charges. She has a court date in early August, hope she can beat it. Guess her new boyfriend joe didn't take good care of her. Such a shame.

CashOut
07-19-19, 17:50
Little Sara showing off her Mic skills.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5d322b7d41f56

Fuzby69
07-19-19, 18:17
Typical WSW and scatterbrain. Whisker biscuit was tight and almost busted but decided to let her sample my worlds famous meat sauce and she gargled Avery life sustaining drop for a 20. I rate her 8 skulls out of 10.

Juniour MicMan
07-19-19, 23:11
Last night I was in dreamland. This time it wasn't a nightmare LOL. I was driving around BKPark around midnight and it was dry only like one or two. Ran into an oldie but goodie UConn lady on CB but she gave me the waiting game I felt like potential set up and moved on. So was about to head home when an angel appear in BK park. Kelly! If you see her she is amazing. Dreamt of great Mic service but lady was juicy. No odor from rubbing on it. Most importantly, she was extremely nice and warm. Had a body of a mother with saggy breast but her sensuality was 150%. Face was pretty cute kinda look like Lucy from I love Lucy for you seasoned mongers. Sad to say no digits LOL. Couldn't take a pounding but set enjoy pleasing. May be on the meds but if so it's really early. Says she is random and I would think so because I never seen her. Oh and usual dream tuition also.

Next was Ashley from CB says she is pretty frequent. Little spinner decent mix skills, also usual tuition. Face was pretty rough def meds or boyfriend is taking its toll. Was decent but nowhere near as good as Kelly.

Last was Jen from CB. I seen her a few times. Talked a great game but I was extremely underwhelmed. She had one of those renting spots which I went against my strict judgment and went in on it. Was anxious my whole dream smh. BBBJ was OK couldn't take a pounding and wined and complain the whole time. Will no repeat!

Overall 2/3 ain't a bad dream at all. Be safe and monger on mongers!

Vega Wrap
07-19-19, 23:46
I've been trying to catch up with her for about 6 mos. When I originally meet her and passed on the experience. I later found out that I made a big mistake and every time I visit BP / Cb, I'm on the lookout for her. I guess I have to live vicariously thru you guys experience. Peace.Vids.

https://www.erome.com/i/K0zqlsfC

https://www.erome.com/i/wDxlAtJp

Chico
07-20-19, 07:41
Vids.

https://www.erome.com/i/K0zqlsfC

https://www.erome.com/i/wDxlAtJpWOW! She looks like she's down for anything. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for her.

Chico.

NiceGuy1957
07-20-19, 11:49
I didn't see any new case on her in the Maryland Judiciary Case Search.She is on there Charles County not PG. If you need any more feel free to PM me. NG.

Fahq1
07-20-19, 11:57
Typical WSW and scatterbrain. Whisker biscuit was tight and almost busted but decided to let her sample my worlds famous meat sauce and she gargled Avery life sustaining drop for a 20. I rate her 8 skulls out of 10.What part of Belair Rd does she walk?

Vega Wrap
07-20-19, 13:34
WOW! She looks like she's down for anything. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for her.

Chico.She is down for anything. She said so.

I said cum then pics then piss and she said ok. No hesitation.

She said shell do whatever. Tried to please. Told me one guy had her do a facial and a cumwalk into a store with it. She said it was cool.

Klove48
07-20-19, 13:51
She is down for anything. She said so.

She said shell do whatever. Tried to please. Told me one guy had her do a facial and a cumwalk into a store with it. She said it was cool.Man my freak radar must have been out of order that evening that I meet Rosa. I guess I'm being punished by the "monger gods" for passing on this gem. Vega, thanks for the vids. Peace.

Chico
07-20-19, 13:56
She is down for anything. She said so.

She said shell do whatever. Tried to please. Told me one guy had her do a facial and a cumwalk into a store with it. She said it was cool.With near 100 degree temps, she probably won't be out today, but I'll still probably burn a half a tank of gas looking for her. I know most of these chicks have drug problems that force them to come out in any type of weather but today, they might want to think twice.

Chico.

LenoxAve5
07-20-19, 17:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BKMason
07-20-19, 19:09
She is on there Charles County not PG. If you need any more feel free to PM me. NG.Fugitive from justice! Niceguy, clear your inbox.

Rick07
07-20-19, 21:05
Delete some messages trying to send you Ericka's number seem her last night.

There's a young pregnant TGTBT wearing a burgundy dress out. Scooped her up on Payson. I usually don't try my luck with the new ones but she looked good. Forgot her name and no phone. Claimed she got robbed. Went to the Inn on Furrow. Gave the Inn keeper theirs and a little above standard tuition for the girl. Only cause she was pregnant and pregnant booty is good. BBBJ was slow and deep. She wanted doggie but I wanted MISH. Love swollen pregnant nipples. She wouldn't spread her legs wide but I still managed to get in deep. She was moaning and creaming all over me. Fill her up and was on my way. A little unwilling but doable.

Phyuck!

PellyMason
07-20-19, 21:25
Saw her at the circle today. She a cute girl variously described as possibly Hispanic (she's not). About 5'5" with straight blondish hair. She often appears in a short skirt and heels, looking like a she's going as a Booker on Halloween. She approached my car. When it was clear that I wasn't picking her up, and only saying hi, she flew into a rage and violently threw a soda can at the pavement. Some have reported her as a good date in the past. Based on what I saw today, I suggest being very careful with this one.

NiceGuy1957
07-20-19, 21:57
Fugitive from justice! Niceguy, clear your inbox.Thanks BKMason I just forgot to delete some mail.

GregIsLong
07-21-19, 02:03
I saw a SW (based on how out of place she looks) roaming around this corner around 1:30 pm. I wish I've taken a photo but my phones battery was down.

This is the same pulaski everyone was talking about in this forum, right?

BoloBellgrande
07-21-19, 09:59
Does anyone have pics of her in her birthday suit? I'm talking about the white Anna that lives on Bentalou. I had a opportunity to hookup with her recently.

I ran into a kinda chunky girl named Hether, that I found out lives with Anna. When I talked to Heather, she gave me a # to call to reach her and told me it was her close friends # and that I could get in touch with her through the friend. I wonder if it's Anna's# . LOL.

I saw depressed Lacey / Bree out yesterday. She was walking around for a minute but, I didn't recognize her until she was crossing the street in front of me on Pulaski. She looked terrible. I've never seen her look like that. The girl is a natural PAWG. The skin on her arms were sagging right off the bone. You could still see a little ass print in the dress she was wearing but, it was more small and narrow than wide plump like it use to be. She really looked tired too. She wanted me to pull over and talk but, I spoke through the window for a minute and said goodbye.

I didn't know who I was looking at on my way down Bentalou till I git to the end of the street and saw that it was Holly and some girl she was with. Holly has put on weight and it looks good on her. I've never seen that much weight on her. Her cute little friend was also looking good in tight shorts.

They walked to the liquor store around the corner from Catherine street so I walked in to talk to them. They both were at the ATM with debit cards. They seem totally disinterested in anything I has to say to them, so I walked away. I assumed they was doing what a lot of working girl do, getting money off the cards they made escorting. When I use to to see a escort named Lucky around PG county, that's what she did to keep from getting robbed of her money.

Not sure what I saw standing in front of the church on Pulaski between Ashton and Ramsey. There was a very light skinned think built woman with black hair standing there. I git the impression she is of some foreign decent or possibly just mixed race. Her looks are very exotic. I wouldn't mind seeing what she looks like naked.

LikkerFront
07-21-19, 11:45
I ran into a kinda chunky girl named Hether, that I found out lives with Anna. When I talked to Heather, she gave me a # to call to reach her and told me it was her close friends # and that I could get in touch with her through the friend. I wonder if it's Anna's# . .Slightly curly hair and a plump rump? I saw Heather roaming around west side shopping center one day last week. She either just got out of the lockup or just fell off the HORSE, she is plump and looking pretty good so strike while the iron is hot, she won't look that good once she gets deep into the candy jar. I haven't dated her in probably 3 years but I got her the day she got out of lockup, she was horny, the pussy was soaking wet, good date and good time for me. Hit it now because in a week or so shell be strung out on the meds and could be a hit or miss. Good luck and report back.

JimmyJams
07-21-19, 15:43
Slightly curly hair and a plump rump? I saw Heather roaming around west side shopping center one day last week. She either just got out of the lockup or just fell off the HORSE, she is plump and looking pretty good so strike while the iron is hot, she won't look that good once she gets deep into the candy jar. I haven't dated her in probably 3 years but I got her the day she got out of lockup, she was horny, the pussy was soaking wet, good date and good time for me. Hit it now because in a week or so shell be strung out on the meds and could be a hit or miss. Good luck and report back.That weight is not from jail or rehab. She's just a greedy heifer and actually eats all the time. She's managed to put that fat nasty on while getting high as gas everyday. Her stomach and legs are just gross! Legs, stomach, and groin are injection spots. She's tore up from med use. Don't let that weight fool you! Now if you can manage to avoid seeing anything but get butt, then you could close your eyes and hold your breath and squeeze one out.

Her little friend Anna is a train wreck too, going down hill FAST!

There is better and newer talent walking around there. Girls at that bent-low house should be avoided.

JimmyJams
07-21-19, 16:06
Couldn't sleep so strolled around some in wee hours like between 2:30-4:30 am. WW area kind of a ghost town with a few LEO parked around but not harassing anyone. Headed to BP and CB. Also ghost and saw some kind of LEO I've never seen. Black, late model, domestic SUV with a big sticker on drivers side door that looks like a huge badge. It was rolling around the loops and parked behind the church between wash and Jeff. There was zero talent and I wasn't going to play cat and mouse with that vehicle. Headed to the bay, DEAD! Back to BP, still dead and SUV still rolling around. I got out of there. Back to WW area. Early morning workers milling around and a couple of cute ones along with usual suspects. If all you want is a release from French lesson, a lot of them will go less than standard. I've been OFFERED a pop for a ham more than once and accepted the offer a couple times. Can't be but so disappointed with a pop for a tenner. Rather do that than get gamed by one of those bentlow house skanks.

Phyuck Yiu
07-21-19, 16:56
I ran into Christina the other night and she was very fun. She started out by telling me that she was out on the street because her boyfriend was beating on her and she had to leave the house ...I didn't go very deep into her personal business but I did go deep into that azz and twat ...She gets grade A for her service and fellas if you happen to see her out there get yourself some... http://www.ccptube.com/album/45/christina-on-east-coldspring-lane.html.It's an old post, but anyone know what happened to this one?

Phyuck!

Mr Mojo Risin
07-21-19, 21:02
Anybody know what's going on with her legs? I haven't been with her for quite a while because of them. She gives good BJ's and is a really nice lady, I just wonder what the deal is with the bumps on her legs.

I've been seeing her around a lot lately and she looks like she's putting on weight. I can see were she was a nice looking woman with long pretty legs and a nice round ass at one time.

I've been especially eyeing her ass lately. I'd love to see her get right physically and see how good she can look, bet she'd be a head turner.She was wearing a pink outfit that made her look good. Picked her up and off to her room we went. Unfortunately, I didn't know about her leg issues until we got undressed. Good BJ and covered up for mish and doggy. Ass looks good but she slightly rushes you. Then when we left, she took something out of my car that I didn't realize until later on. Won't pick up again.

Mdam
07-22-19, 07:20
Was back in town for the weekend and took a cruise through my old neighborhood of Dundalk. Started out Friday around midnight and didn't see a lot out, possibly the heat. The occasional old looking blonde could be seen up by the BP or if I did see something by the Citgo, it would be gone before I could get to it. Almost was going to call it quits when I saw this short girl with short dark hair and some decent curves. Her name is Valerie and she has a pleasant demeanor other than wanting to have finished her cigarette she just lit. BJ was great, I would repeat if I was back in town.