PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194

Miketastic69
02-06-17, 19:42
I've had a couple of AMP girls before that seemed to really liked me so much that they would be really happy to see me and I don't mean the way CB and BB girls act. They liked me so much that they would skip the massage and just have me fucked them for the whole hour, but when I would hand them the tip not once was it ever pushed away. These girls need the money more than we do so maybe this one is really into you.If I had $100 every time I was told I'm handsome, there would be a lot of providers short $100😎.

Bertil
02-06-17, 20:13
My interpretation is that he HAD an appointment with Jenn CiCi that went unfulfilled. Then. As a plan B he went to a Massage Place and that's where the strange stuff happened (calling him handsome, no talk of money and etc). This did not occur with Jenn.

The only question is which AMP? My guess is Bb. I had a provider give me the similar "your handsome" spiel.Could of been anywhere actually LOL. I get this from time to time especially at the place on Osceola the monger below mentioned. The girl on Osceola was practically saying she wanted to be my boyfriend and this and that.

Hapkido1947
02-07-17, 00:33
What is the cheapest price for F / S at both facilities, I read different prices paid, what is my cheapest F / S price.

WalSTreet
02-07-17, 08:33
Isn't she with the Terri that most say to avoid? Let us know how it goes!

Gents,

I know this should be over in the CL reviews, but I need some help. Saw this today: https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5991669035.html.

I've got time scheduled with her later this week and I'm trying to see if there's any info on her. She identified herself as Melissa. Does anyone know if she is the infamous tease Missy who owned the place in Longwood? Has anyone seen her?

Omnipotent
02-07-17, 09:30
I saw Luxsa had Avalon in their ad. I called once and they said she got fired and then tried a few days later and the lady said she'd be back in a few weeks. Someone said she quit totally, just wondering what was up? I haven't seen her in a while and would like too but I have never been to Luxsa.

NaughtyBoy1
02-07-17, 09:42
At least $. 40 tacos. You will be lucky if you get lower than that or might get shitty attitude or a rush job.

In other words, you shouldn't ask about cheap at these places. These girls are hot and young.

What is the cheapest price for F / S at both facilities, I read different prices paid, what is my cheapest F / S price.

Barolo
02-07-17, 09:42
Gents,

I know this should be over in the CL reviews, but I need some help. Saw this today: https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5991669035.html.

I've got time scheduled with her later this week and I'm trying to see if there's any info on her. She identified herself as Melissa. Does anyone know if she is the infamous tease Missy who owned the place in Longwood? Has anyone seen her?I don't think that is Missy. Now, I have not seen Missy in probably 6 or 7 years.

MarcAlec
02-07-17, 10:27
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-asian-massage-in-orlando-407-578-3800/12100331

We all know the girls at SS don't compete with BB / CB but wanted to save a $ and really wanted a massage. Went for a H, . 8 door, met by a thin mid 30's gal, real thin with nice bolt ons. Massage started real nice but on the flip the negotiation started to the point of being irritating. Fell into dream with CBJ and CFS but complained the whole time for more donation. Body was nice enough to keep me focused. Total dmg $. 8 , will never repeat. That's what I get for being cheap.

Barolo
02-07-17, 11:46
I thought Alyssa had passed away? Or are some members lying?

Orlando. Craigslist. Org / sks /5993140767. Html.

Mj832
02-07-17, 12:17
I thought Alyssa had passed away? Or are some members lying?

Orlando. Craigslist. Org / sks /5993140767. Html.If it's this Alyssa you are talking about I can attest to the fact that she is very much alive. Just dreamt I saw her last week. Good session. Had to direct the activity some but I don't mind.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapist/18514655

NeoRB25
02-07-17, 12:38
Could of been anywhere actually LOL. I get this from time to time especially at the place on Osceola the monger below mentioned. The girl on Osceola was practically saying she wanted to be my boyfriend and this and that.I had the same there as well but was also whispering in my ear " I love you baby, I love you". Kinda threw me off for a second and at the end of the session she pointed to the towel rack hanging on the wall that says Empty the Pockets.

Pbfla321
02-07-17, 14:37
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-asian-massage-in-orlando-407-578-3800/12100331

We all know the girls at SS don't compete with BB / CB but wanted to save a $ and really wanted a massage. Went for a H, . 8 door, met by a thin mid 30's gal, real thin with nice bolt ons. Massage started real nice but on the flip the negotiation started to the point of being irritating. Fell into dream with CBJ and CFS but complained the whole time for more donation. Body was nice enough to keep me focused. Total dmg $. 8 , will never repeat. That's what I get for being cheap.Still cheaper than what I pay at CB. I usually pay 60 house fee and then 1. 50 tip.

MasajoViro
02-07-17, 14:58
Anyone care to share their experience with this Heather in Winter Park?

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ill-take-you-there-destination-bliss-www-blissfullbody-com-blog-posts-and-pics/8046779There are volumes written about "the Heathers" and this Heather is the one sometimes accompanied by the expression, "bat-shit crazy. " There are other providers by the same name with various levels of appreciation by the mongers on this board.

In summary, YMMV is probably the answer to your question. RTFF for more (you can search on the above expression for more negative reviews). Although I met her in person a number of years ago when visiting another provider sharing the same building on Temple, I wasn't bowled over by her friendliness. Rather aloof and less than warm to me. To date, I've not elected to try her services. However, there are those who swear by her skills and claim some awesome visits have occurred.

Why not give her a try and report back? Perhaps she's gotten better with age, like a nice bottle of scotch.

TheBizz
02-07-17, 15:10
Hi guys, I'm visiting from Jacksonville in a week or so. Was curious as to which AMPs you prefer for F / S.

How old are the women normally and if their FS tip is standard (4).

Feel free to PM me if needed. Not sure how Orlando is with discussing FS on board.

Thanks. If you guys are ever in Jacksonville, I can definitely help you fulfill your request. I've been to pretty much every AMP in Jax. LOL.

TheBizz
02-07-17, 15:14
I forgot to add in my previous post if they are Korean or Chinese.

Thanks guys.

CoolBeans
02-07-17, 17:55
Greetings earthlings.

Visited a "new place" - been there for about a year I was told by the tall and fair looking woman that attended to me. No table shower, but a stand up shower and she does wash you down. All areas washed nicely. Back to the room the massage was well done. She sat on top and cracked opened some kinks. After sometime then came the nice soft touch. I just hate how good they are or how bad I am, my part was over too soon. Some roaming. No discussion about tip, but I gave her. 50 I will repeat. There is a nice looking petite one I like to meet there. Please see link below. Only found them CL Everyone Stay Cool.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5993353917.html

TheBizz
02-07-17, 18:53
Sorry for the three post.

I've read up on CB and BB (can't find a link for CB though).

I will definitely be visiting one of these places.

Are they both Chinese or Korean?

Which place generally has younger women?

And is the FS tip standard (40)?

Thanks, feel free to PM me.

Bizz.

Redmv800
02-07-17, 19:37

We all know the girls at SS don't compete with BB / CB but wanted to save a $ and really wanted a massage. Went for a H, . 8 door, met by a thin mid 30's gal, real thin with nice bolt ons. Massage started real nice but on the flip the negotiation started to the point of being irritating. Fell into dream with CBJ and CFS but complained the whole time for more donation. Body was nice enough to keep me focused. Total dmg $. 8 , will never repeat. That's what I get for being cheap.I had a similar exp. Off-putting smell in the building as well.

Gentleman 100
02-07-17, 20:59
Still cheaper than what I pay at CB. I usually pay 60 house fee and then 1. 50 tip.Okay gents. I have been to all 3 places recently. I am also into some of the finer things in life. Let's compare apples to apples.

Comparing SS to CB / BB is like comparing a surplus East German Trabant (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trabant) to a Mercedes / BMW. The Trabant is known as the worst car ever made. Mercedes and BMW ares some of the finest (yes, not all models, but overall, fine quality).

SS is the Trabant. It has a 2-cycle engine (mix the gas and oil together) and is not put together well. It does get you to the market (sometimes) so you can exchange your worthless East German Marks for food, but no one likes it and it is better than taking the bus (usually). Trabants also were notorius for spewing out pollution. SS has older women with not so great attitudes.

CB / BB are like 2 fine German automobiles: Mercedes and BMW. They are reliable, quality, finely-tuned machines. They will get you where you want to go reliably and in style. The girls at CB / BB have younger, nubile, quality, almost-acrobatic ladies. They have the best attitudes I have seen at an AMP.

Naturally, YMMV anywhere you go, and this is my personal opinion. Now if we can only see the plethora of opportunities that Tampa / Pinnellas has, we could call this place Heaven.

As always, my friends, be safe.

Miketastic69
02-07-17, 21:02
I forgot to add in my previous post if they are Korean or Chinese.

Thanks guys.Will lead you to CB and BB. Fun is there to be had at both places.

Miketastic69
02-07-17, 21:06
There are volumes written about "the Heathers" and this Heather is the one sometimes accompanied by the expression, "bat-shit crazy. " There are other providers by the same name with various levels of appreciation by the mongers on this board.

In summary, YMMV is probably the answer to your question. RTFF for more (you can search on the above expression for more negative reviews). Although I met her in person a number of years ago when visiting another provider sharing the same building on Temple, I wasn't bowled over by her friendliness. Rather aloof and less than warm to me. To date, I've not elected to try her services. However, there are those who swear by her skills and claim some awesome visits have occurred.

Why not give her a try and report back? Perhaps she's gotten better with age, like a nice bottle of scotch.I can see how the pictures of Heather can sway you to try an experience with her. Many of us have looked at those photos and some of us have gotten on the highway to head over to her place. I can only speak for myself when I say that it was an odd experience. And if you write a review that is unflattering you may have to change your identity. I am in love with Pamela Anderson, and even she is not worth what you get once you sign up for an experience with her. But, this is a YMMV business, and everyone deserves a second chances, so try her out and let us know how it goes.

Rich5
02-08-17, 08:46
Visited.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-treat-to-spice-your-day-407-507-5880/9783642

Entrance fee for 1 hour is $70. The girls on the website never exits but decided to go ahead any way. The massage was average and the HE also average. A little roaming is allowed. Tips were 0. 40.

Mj832
02-08-17, 09:03
If it's this Alyssa you are talking about I can attest to the fact that she is very much alive. Just dreamt I saw her last week. Good session. Had to direct the activity some but I don't mind.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapist/18514655A few more specifics requested via several PMs so replying here. Text scheduling. Dreamt I went to an extended stay in Sanford. She smokes but not at the time of visit. Very pretty and sweet girl. Got down to panties for the massage. I like lots of teasing so I had to grab her hand and place it where I needed the most attention after several minutes of standard massage. On the flip, fun time. She looked like she might fall asleep but It didn't seem like she was extremely f'ed up. Maybe just a bit. Finished on her chest. She never asked for a donation but I chose to leave 120. I usually have good control and if I maintained that day I'm sure more would be on the menu but I didn't hold out long enough to try extra fun. I was happy with the HE and the chest ending.

Gentleman 100
02-08-17, 09:20

Bizz.Here is a link for CB: http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-cherries-satisfaction-sexy-hot-amp-grls-available-exxxxperienced-yes-very-good/13083353.

I think the ladies there are Chinese (not sure). Definitely pretty at both locations. They both have younger ladies (mid-20's). The tip is market rate for the quality of service you get.

They are near each other, so if you have time, visit both (same day or second day).

Here is a link for BB: http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-peaches-and-cream-beautiful-dreams-1-asian-team/18352115.

Be safe.

Redsox2005
02-08-17, 14:32
Took advantage of the early bird special this morning. 40 for 30 min. Arrived and had a choice of 3 providers. Can't remember her her name but I chose the red head. She said the rates start at 80. I stopped her and told her I have 70 in my pocket that's all. She said that would be fine. Semi decent rub on my back and legs. After about 15 min she tells me to flip. Begins on my front side. I begging to rub her and she tells me I can touch her only over her clothes. 5 min on the front, switch to the special lotion and began on my limp cock. The reason my cock was limp after a rub on my front side because it was very non sensual with absolutely no tease. Seemed like she was just going through the motions. Stroked my cock and rubbed my balls nicely. After about 5 min or so I unload my elmers all over her hand. After about 3 or 4 ropes she lets go and seemed very repulsed by the feel of my Twinkie filling in her hand. Got me a cloth and pretty much had me clean myself up. She did towel off my back before I left. Not sure if this is everyone's experience or I didn't have more coin. I won't see her again for sure. Teasing is a big part of this game along with the sensuality, and I got none of that with this provider.

Sox man out.

TheBizz
02-08-17, 16:25
Here is a link for CB: http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awesome-cherries-satisfaction-sexy-hot-amp-grls-available-exxxxperienced-yes-very-good/13083353.

I think the ladies there are Chinese (not sure). Definitely pretty at both locations. They both have younger ladies (mid-20's). The tip is market rate for the quality of service you get.

They are near each other, so if you have time, visit both (same day or second day).

Here is a link for BB: http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-peaches-and-cream-beautiful-dreams-1-asian-team/18352115.

Be safe.Thanks Gent. I'm pretty excited to visit Orlando.

I'd only have the time to visit one unless I go straight to the other after visiting the prior AMP. Don't know if anyone has done that before, but doesn't seem too worth haha.

I'm extremely jealous of you guys. Up here in Jacksonville, we rarely get good looking women at AMPs and when we do, they aren't in their 20's or early 30's. We also only have maximum of one FS shop. The rest are standard HE.

It seems that no one prefers CB over BB or BB over CB. Which girl would you prefer then? I've read up on Mona. I'm interested, which shop does she work at? I've read CB and BB to my confusion.

Thanks,

Bizz.

KOmvc
02-09-17, 09:04
Hey guys,

Any one have experience with Derriere Spa? They only do outcall.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/24-7-mobile-real-massage-to-hotels-deep-sensual-light-and-swedish-best-full-body-321-209-8208/9374239

Thanks for any help.

KO.

WalSTreet
02-09-17, 10:04
I have seen her about 3 times, last year. The last time she was quite beat up it seems. She fell asleep standing beside me- standing up. I haven't seen again. I don't want to be the guy there when she collapses from an OD. Sad. Sweet girl.

A few more specifics requested via several PMs so replying here. Text scheduling. Dreamt I went to an extended stay in Sanford. She smokes but not at the time of visit. Very pretty and sweet girl. Got down to panties for the massage. I like lots of teasing so I had to grab her hand and place it where I needed the most attention after several minutes of standard massage. On the flip, fun time. She looked like she might fall asleep but It didn't seem like she was extremely f'ed up. Maybe just a bit. Finished on her chest. She never asked for a donation but I chose to leave 120. I usually have good control and if I maintained that day I'm sure more would be on the menu but I didn't hold out long enough to try extra fun. I was happy with the HE and the chest ending.

CrazyHorse666
02-09-17, 11:35
Thanks Gent. I'm pretty excited to visit Orlando.

I'd only have the time to visit one unless I go straight to the other after visiting the prior AMP. Don't know if anyone has done that before, but doesn't seem too worth haha.

I'm extremely jealous of you guys. Up here in Jacksonville, we rarely get good looking women at AMPs and when we do, they aren't in their 20's or early 30's. We also only have maximum of one FS shop. The rest are standard HE.

It seems that no one prefers CB over BB or BB over CB. Which girl would you prefer then? I've read up on Mona. I'm interested, which shop does she work at? I've read CB and BB to my confusion.

Thanks,

Bizz.Crazyhorse prefers BB. Just his preference.

PerfectAss
02-09-17, 12:23
Not sure if this is everyone's experience or I didn't have more coin. I won't see her again for sure. Teasing is a big part of this game along with the sensuality, and I got none of that with this provider.

Sox man out.I paid full price for a crappy massage and HJ, so no, its not because you did not pay as much as I did, much better options in Orlando for the price!

Dnice1
02-09-17, 13:53
Got a massage today, nothing else on menu.

Gents,

I've got time scheduled with her later this week and I'm trying to see if there's any info on her. She identified herself as Melissa. Does anyone know if she is the infamous tease Missy who owned the place in Longwood? Has anyone seen her?

Barolo
02-09-17, 14:45
A few more specifics requested via several PMs so replying here. Text scheduling. Dreamt I went to an extended stay in Sanford. She smokes but not at the time of visit. Very pretty and sweet girl. Got down to panties for the massage. I like lots of teasing so I had to grab her hand and place it where I needed the most attention after several minutes of standard massage. On the flip, fun time. She looked like she might fall asleep but It didn't seem like she was extremely f'ed up. Maybe just a bit. Finished on her chest. She never asked for a donation but I chose to leave 120. I usually have good control and if I maintained that day I'm sure more would be on the menu but I didn't hold out long enough to try extra fun. I was happy with the HE and the chest ending.There are many reviews here including mind. I will never repeat, she is a drug addict. What my original post was, several members stated she died!

LawDog17
02-09-17, 17:44
Gents,

I've got time scheduled with her later this week and I'm trying to see if there's any info on her. She identified herself as Melissa. Does anyone know if she is the infamous tease Missy who owned the place in Longwood? Has anyone seen her?That's not her. The old tease and denial queen Missy has her own You tube channel -- look up Missy Joy. Although she is sporting brown hair, that's not her. I know her and that's not her. Good luck.

Ramjj2015
02-09-17, 20:30
Hey guys,

Any one have experience with Derriere Spa? They only do outcall.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/24-7-mobile-real-massage-to-hotels-deep-sensual-light-and-swedish-best-full-body-321-209-8208/9374239

Thanks for any help.

KO.Never heard of them but DAMN they look good. Tempting.

ODFeelin
02-09-17, 22:21
Never heard of them but DAMN they look good. Tempting.I've never used them, but they have been around for a while on the other site.

Urbanite
02-09-17, 22:21
Based on reviews did a quick CB visit at about 830 p. Parking lot was completely empty walked in greeted by a lovely girl named Lulu from Singapore. 9 out of 10 on the looks scale, but unfortunately sold me on the 30 minutes without the table shower which was a little bit of a bummer. I kept thinking she was trying to get out of there. She seemed a little rushed. But offered nice CBJ with mechanical mish and k9. I then dressed and immediately left. Her English was remarkably good, but just didn't seem into it. Maybe tired? So all in all great Visual to go with they rather shop our physical performance. I'm really wondering if the best time to go to these places is between 10 AM and 2 PM when they're not so tired and worn out? Thoughts?

Urbanite
02-09-17, 22:24
Based on reviews did a quick CB visit at about 830 p. Parking lot was completely empty walked in greeted by a lovely girl named Lulu from Singapore. 9 out of 10 on the looks scale, but unfortunately sold me on the 30 minutes without the table shower which was a little bit of a bummer. I kept thinking she was trying to get out of there. She seemed a little rushed. But offered nice CBJ with mechanical mish and k9. I then dressed and immediately left. Her English was remarkably good, but just didn't seem into it. Maybe tired? So all in all great Visual to go with they rather shop our physical performance. I'm really wondering if the best time to go to these places is between 10 AM and 2 PM when they're not so tired and worn out? Thoughts?Errata: " sub par physical performance".

MassageMama
02-09-17, 22:56
Has anybody had any experience with this "massage school" in winter garden on Colonial Drive?

Please let me know what heir story is! Thanks.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5994752784.html

TampaBlndBang
02-10-17, 00:28
Hey Orlando mongers.

Going to be in the area for work in a week or so.

I used to see a girl in Tampa who disappeared and is supposedly now working the Orlando area.

Near Universal at a low key spot is the word on the street.

Anyone seen this provider?

Sex Xes
02-10-17, 10:28
Has anybody had any experience with this "massage school" in winter garden on Colonial Drive?

Please let me know what heir story is! Thanks.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/thp/5994752784.htmlGood massage for $45. Cute therapist. No extras.

RossJames
02-10-17, 10:53
I always go before 2 pm if possible. Often you are the girls first customer which I have found to be a big plus.

RJ.

Errata: " sub par physical performance".

RossJames
02-10-17, 11:05
Either CB or BB, the best deal is 30 minutes 60/140 for FS. The 60 minutes deal is 80/160 both for the works.

I would always call ahead and tell them what you like, small slim busty etc. Then book a girl.

Stay safe,

RJ.

Gentleman 100
02-10-17, 11:46
Based on reviews did a quick CB visit at about 830 p. Parking lot was completely empty walked in greeted by a lovely girl named Lulu from Singapore. 9 out of 10 on the looks scale, but unfortunately sold me on the 30 minutes without the table shower which was a little bit of a bummer. I kept thinking she was trying to get out of there. She seemed a little rushed. But offered nice CBJ with mechanical mish and k9. I then dressed and immediately left. Her English was remarkably good, but just didn't seem into it. Maybe tired? So all in all great Visual to go with they rather shop our physical performance. I'm really wondering if the best time to go to these places is between 10 AM and 2 PM when they're not so tired and worn out? Thoughts?Just as we all say, YMMV with places. I have found that CB and BB hire ladies that are professional and want to please the customer. Management reads our reviews and wants to provide the best service in town. It is almost like they have a quality control system in place.

I have called there before and asked for a specific type of therapist (I like proportionately-nice boobs on an Asian lady). I made an appointment with a provider that perfectly fit my description.

I have also asked for a different therapist if I did not like the one assigned to me. If ever have a problem, I feel free to call back and express my concerns. CB and BB, in my opinion, are all about wanting the customer to be satisfied with the service. It is not like Seinfeld's "Soup Nazi", they are very friendly and caring.

Just my humble opinion, but I hope this info helps.

Be safe.

Gentleman 100
02-10-17, 11:49
Hey Orlando mongers.

Going to be in the area for work in a week or so.

I used to see a girl in Tampa who disappeared and is supposedly now working the Orlando area.

Near Universal at a low key spot is the word on the street.

Anyone seen this provider?Do you know a name that she used? The Orlando place might be Luxsa (they do not use real photos in their ad): http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/25049-LuXsa-Naughty-Treats-Indulge-In-Something-Ohh-Soo-SWEET-14-Providers.html.

Alan76
02-10-17, 13:21
I have been to no less than 50 AMPs in my life. Most offer extras but occasionally you will come across a place where (even after multiple visits), the girls insist they are professional massage therapists. I respect that. However, I think that it is inherently dishonest for such places to advertise on Backpage with pictures of girls in bikinis. I don't see really legit massage places (like Massage Envy) advertising on BP or CL. I believe it is a fair assumptions that folks looking on BP are not looking for a massage only. What do you guys think?

MrBill469
02-10-17, 13:36
... CB and BB ... Management reads our reviews and wants to provide the best service in town.THAT'S something for us to keep in mind when offering insight and advice to hobbyists that may be new to these locations. Sometimes, a PM may be a better way to offer / provide SOME of that "inside scoop," or advice on things like negotiating, pricing, etc.

CB and BB, in my opinion, are all about wanting the customer to be satisfied with the service. It is not like Seinfeld's "Soup Nazi", they are very friendly and caring.I would agree. . . Management (and the girls) at these two places seem remarkably focused on customer satisfaction in a market where they have almost ZERO like-for-like competition! In other cities / areas, or even in other lines of commerce, the lack of competition often yields crap customer service (Comcast comes to mind), along with higher prices. These two AMPs do appear at the high end of the price range, at least compared to the (many) other AMPs in the area, but those other AMP service levels and quality of talent also don't seem to match, so a higher price would be warrented, at least until some OTHER AMP opens up offering the same quality and service levels at a LOWER price! When looking across the state (ok, Tampa. That's the only area I know with comparable talent / services), BB / CB are right on par with pricing among the best places (along Kennedy Blvd).

Sexyblk8
02-10-17, 15:18
Think of it this way guys. Plenty of quality provixers ask $200 for an hour of their time. So at $240-260 for a table shower, massage, & FS, I believe to be a fair deal. Now if looks and service afe not up to par; then of course not. Thanks.

Laymedown1
02-10-17, 16:03
Think of it this way guys. Plenty of quality provixers ask $200 for an hour of their time. So at $240-260 for a table shower, massage, & FS, I believe to be a fair deal. Now if looks and service afe not up to par; then of course not. Thanks.Experience with vreat providers for FS is an hour for 140 to 160 in a private tranquil rwsidence. Showers are available to share with the provider as well. The AMP are often to mechanical and too much traffic in the locations. It ruins the mood if others are making noise while you are in a moment. Best to go FS lrovider for the higher cost. If an AMP, the need is there for bigger funbags and not a flat ass.

Laymedown1.

MrBill469
02-10-17, 16:18
I have been to no less than 50 AMPs in my life. Most offer extras but occasionally you will come across a place where (even after multiple visits), the girls insist they are professional massage therapists. I respect that. However, I think that it is inherently dishonest for such places to advertise on Backpage with pictures of girls in bikinis. I don't see really legit massage places (like Massage Envy) advertising on BP or CL. I believe it is a fair assumptions that folks looking on BP are not looking for a massage only. What do you guys think?There was a discussion and a quote a while back about one such independent LMT. Reportedly, when she was asked why she's advertising on BP, she told her inquisitor "That's where all the guys are!" Such a response evokes vivid imagery of a mental vacuum that is TOTALLY oblivious to the simple logic of your question. So. . . Since there's bubbles in them thar brains (in those cases, but not all), don't expect much more out of the girls that don't seem to get it.

By the way, Willie Sutton was an infamous bank robber from the first half of the 20th century. He robbed banks because "that's where the money is!" As related in an apocryphal story, which Willie denies ever having actually said, but which HAS, nevertheless, culminated in "Sutton's Law" moving into the cultural consciousness.

Scraggy
02-10-17, 17:51
FS tip everywhere else in the country I've been is more like 140. Is TheBizz way off here. Or is Orlando the home of bargain FS AMPs? Thanks.

Bizz.

Gentleman 100
02-10-17, 18:25
I stopped by CB recently and had the great fortune to get Pinky. She is from Singapore. Beautiful face, skin, hair, body, etc. To me, she sort of looks like the Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Ziyi). She has a great personality, takes direction well, and great attitude. She was wearing a nice skin-tight short dress that highlighed her Singaporan figure.

We talked during the session. She told me that English is her 3rd language (behind Malay and Chinese). To me, her English is fine. I would recommend refraining from using a lot of slang. If you speak like recently departed Crackhead Bob (Howard Stern Show), or otherwise do not pronounce your words well, she may not fully understand you. Most people who have experienced more than 1 culture will be fine.

Her TS and massage skills are the best I have experienced in a long time. For the TS, she makes sure to clean everywhere, always making sure you are comfortable.

The massage is superior. She uses baby oil, so it does not stay slick on your skin (like massage oil). She asked me to rub some baby oil on herself as well (of course, I obliged).

This is CB, so of course the best was yet to come. Since I tip well, the ending was wonderful. Since these ladies are not used to seeing someone with such a big cock (I am a master cocksman), I usually have to bring my own larger condoms. My cock is both a blessing and a curse.

Pinky is more of a quiet, Asian-girlfriend type. Not a porn star, but someone you could be seen on the street with and not get any negative looks.

Scores:

Looks: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Skills: 9. 7/10.

Overall Experience: A+++.

I shall return. Be safe.

Member #5521
02-10-17, 22:02
So, I have been on this site over six months reading all the reviews. Thank you to all that have posted reviews has helped me a lot on where I want to spend my dough. Well, I figured it's now my turn to start contributing my equal share. So, last week I went to Luxa my first time there. For one the girls are not the ones in the pictures, but are still attractive. Once I fell asleep I dreamed the massage was just so so I have had worse and I have had better in past dreams. On the flip I went with a CBJ while she was in her birthday suite where I was free to roam. Over all I would say 7 out of 10 it was good, but she just didn't seem like she was into doing it just going through the motions. My opinion for the Mario coins you dish out you're better off going to cb or bb the girls there always seem to be having a good time.

Member #5521
02-10-17, 22:43
So, I have been observing this forum for over six months now. Reading all the reviews everyone post and I want to thank you for all the great information love this forum. Well, now I feel it's my turn to start posting and do my part to help inform other mongers. Last week I was feeling really tired and fell asleep. I had this dream that I was at Luxa for the first time. The girls are very attractive, but not the girls in the pictures. You will need to bring around the same amount of roses that you bring the girls at cb and bb. In this dream my lady was happy to stay in her birthday suite and allow my hands to roam freely. For se reason in this dream I just got a CBJ was was ok I mean if delt good, but just seemed like she just was performing the motions and not really wanting to be working that day (maybe just having a bad day I hope). The massage was not bad have had better and worse. I will give this place one more dream just to see if it gets better, but if my dream is the same I would say you're better off just taking a nap at cb or bb. Where the girls always seem to be having fun and energetic and driven to please.

Gentleman 100
02-11-17, 10:01
I recently had the pleasure of visiting Gia (http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-touch-by-gia-27/18390235) over by The Loop. Her place is very clean and upscale. The photos on her ad are accurate. She is about 25,5'3", skinny, with fantastic bolt-ons.

After putting down my donation $. 5 for the hour, she started with a nice massage with massage oil. She got nude and touching was allowed, except the V was off limits (definitely not FIV). On the flip, a great massage continued. She massage all the right places. I did not bring extra donation funds, so I had to settle for a standard gleeful ending. Extras are on the menu. From what I gathered, the full monty experience would be $$$ and headache relief would be an additional. 5. A shower is available to take off extra oil.

My overall impressions is that she is a skilled masseuse, great latina looks, and a nice, safe place to visit. If you have allergies to cats, know that she has a cat (kept in a bedroom during your session). I will definitely return.

Be safe.

Gentleman 100
02-11-17, 10:10
So, I have been observing this forum for over six months now. Reading all the reviews everyone post and I want to thank you for all the great information love this forum. Well, now I feel it's my turn to start posting and do my part to help inform other mongers. Last week I was feeling really tired and fell asleep. I had this dream that I was at Luxa for the first time. The girls are very attractive, but not the girls in the pictures. You will need to bring around the same amount of roses that you bring the girls at cb and bb. In this dream my lady was happy to stay in her birthday suite and allow my hands to roam freely. For se reason in this dream I just got a CBJ was was ok I mean if delt good, but just seemed like she just was performing the motions and not really wanting to be working that day (maybe just having a bad day I hope). The massage was not bad have had better and worse. I will give this place one more dream just to see if it gets better, but if my dream is the same I would say you're better off just taking a nap at cb or bb. Where the girls always seem to be having fun and energetic and driven to please.With Luxsa, I have a list of reliable, pretty providers. Some of the girls are outstanding (Selena, Daisy, Lilly, and Sami come to mind), while others seem like they have the attitude for working at the DMV (Mulan: I have never had a good session with her --> bad attitude). I try to keep track of who are the better providers there. If I go there, I always text first to see who is working. If it is not one of my favorites, then I pass. You can always make an appointment and pick your girl when you arrive.

Luxsa is my personal favorite non-AMP (Latinas and Whites). CB and BB are my favorite AMPs (always a great visit). As usual, YMMV, but I encourage to review the forum to see who are the best providers there and go back for more. I encourage the great places (Luxsa, CB, BB, etc.) and never go back to the bad ones. Luxsa is one of the good one.

Just my humble opinion. Be safe.

Milky Way
02-11-17, 13:03
I recently had the pleasure of visiting Gia (http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-touch-by-gia-27/18390235) over by The Loop. Her place is very clean and upscale. The photos on her ad are accurate. She is about 25,5'3", skinny, with fantastic bolt-ons.

After putting down my donation $. 5 for the hour, she started with a nice massage with massage oil. She got nude and touching was allowed, except the V was off limits (definitely not FIV). On the flip, a great massage continued. She massage all the right places. I did not bring extra donation funds, so I had to settle for a standard gleeful ending. Extras are on the menu. From what I gathered, the full monty experience would be $$$ and headache relief would be an additional. 5. A shower is available to take off extra oil.

My overall impressions is that she is a skilled masseuse, great latina looks, and a nice, safe place to visit. If you have allergies to cats, know that she has a cat (kept in a bedroom during your session). I will definitely return.

Be safe.My friend was planning on seeing her. $$ 5 for the whole enchilada and $. 5/ hr for bodyrub with restriction. Thanks for adding the donation to the review. Someone said she used to be an escort before moving to bodyrub. I once saw an her Ad in the escort section of BP.

Milky Way
02-11-17, 13:14
So, I have been observing this forum for over six months now. Reading all the reviews everyone post and I want to thank you for all the great information love this forum. Well, now I feel it's my turn to start posting and do my part to help inform other mongers. Last week I was feeling really tired and fell asleep. I had this dream that I was at Luxa for the first time. The girls are very attractive, but not the girls in the pictures. You will need to bring around the same amount of roses that you bring the girls at cb and bb. In this dream my lady was happy to stay in her birthday suite and allow my hands to roam freely. For se reason in this dream I just got a CBJ was was ok I mean if delt good, but just seemed like she just was performing the motions and not really wanting to be working that day (maybe just having a bad day I hope). The massage was not bad have had better and worse. I will give this place one more dream just to see if it gets better, but if my dream is the same I would say you're better off just taking a nap at cb or bb. Where the girls always seem to be having fun and energetic and driven to please.Always start with hhr flat rate to test out the waters. This will save you a lot of $$. You can also search for reviews to weed out the time and $ wasters. There are many reviews for Luxsa on the forum.

Milky Way
02-11-17, 13:37
Experience with vreat providers for FS is an hour for 140 to 160 in a private tranquil rwsidence. Showers are available to share with the provider as well. The AMP are often to mechanical and too much traffic in the locations. It ruins the mood if others are making noise while you are in a moment. Best to go FS lrovider for the higher cost. If an AMP, the need is there for bigger funbags and not a flat ass.

Laymedown1.Don't go to Cherry Blossom or Bora Bora for massage because you'll most likely be disappointed. Shower is expected for any good bodyrub place. So, dropping 240/260 for FS is a personal discretion and not the norm for this type of service. You can go down south (FL) and get better looking providers for $$ for 2 pops in hr. My friend still think CB / BB have asian providers that are better, on average, than all other AMPs in Orlando. We need more competition, IMO.

HanShotFirst
02-11-17, 20:05
Hey all,

Looking for a provider who does nuru massage in Orlando and has extras on the menu. I've looked on the boards but haven't seen much and I'm hoping there is one I'm just missing. Trying to get into the hobby a bit to help get over a rough break up. Feel free to PM me for details.

Thanks!

MrBill469
02-11-17, 20:23
... You can go down south (FL) and get better looking providers {than BB-CB ??} for $$ for 2 pops in hr.THAT got my attention? Two Benjies, Two Pops, AND better looking! Can you direct us more precisely than just "down south (FL)"? I'm guessing you might mean Miami, but a hint to either a specific thread on this site for reviews, or, better yet, a reference to a particular establishment, would be great!

PrimeVector
02-11-17, 22:29
Don't go to Cherry Blossom or Bora Bora for massage because you'll most likely be disappointed. Shower is expected for any good bodyrub place. So, dropping 240/260 for FS is a personal discretion and not the norm for this type of service. You can go down south (FL) and get better looking providers for $$ for 2 pops in hr. My friend still think CB / BB have asian providers that are better, on average, than all other AMPs in Orlando. We need more competition, IMO.Been down south. Never found anything like what you are touting. CB / BB comparables over in Tampa, but you are going to have to give details before I buy what you are selling about "down south". Just saying.

Member #5521
02-11-17, 23:07
So, about two weeks a go I was in Altamonte and felt the need to get a rub and take a nap I decided to give Asahi a try. This was my first time there it's on a side street right off 436 after you cross the train tracks coming from I-4. It was around noon when I walked through the door only entrance is in the front. A very attractive asian about 20- 30 came right up and greeted me I would say out of a scale of 1- 10 she was an easy 8 maybe even a 9 right there with the girls at cb and bb. She asked if I had been there before and I lied and said yeah and that was that. She walked me to the room very clean and nice said an hour would be 80 coins. I agreed and paid her she said she would be right back to undress for my table shower. The table shower was good she cleaned all the important stuff real good. Next, was the massage where I fell asleep and started to dream in my dream she starts with a town on my back wich made me think I was about to be out 80 coins however that was just for the first 5 minutes or so and then she removed the town and got the oil. The massage itself was actually very good and she didn't miss a spot aft er are about 35- 40 minutes it was time for the flip. On the flip she asked how much I gave last time trying to not get taken for to much coin I told her 40 she said will you do 60 I acted like I wasn't sure and she started rubing me on the thighs and said it will be better than last time so I gave the ok. Right I.

After I said ok in my dream she took off everything and started playing with my boy and allowed me freedom to roam and touch the good. After a c I you please minutes she climbed on the table and set on my face for me to DATY smelled like heaven and super clean. Perfect body with b's up top. While up there she used both hands with a twisting and pulling motion that was out of this world. She would get her lips about a 1/ 2 inch or so from my boy and blow on it I asked for BJ but said no she does not do that. She also will not allow any insertion. Well after I could hold bake anymore I blew and she cleaned me up and start to give me more of a massage until my time was up. Over all great place and total coin was $. 2 I will definitely be back. Sorry I didn't get her name but she was the only ok one there.

Gentleman 100
02-12-17, 00:30
Don't go to Cherry Blossom or Bora Bora for massage because you'll most likely be disappointed. Shower is expected for any good bodyrub place. So, dropping 240/260 for FS is a personal discretion and not the norm for this type of service. You can go down south (FL) and get better looking providers for $$ for 2 pops in hr. My friend still think CB / BB have asian providers that are better, on average, than all other AMPs in Orlando. We need more competition, IMO.I respectfully offer a different opinion on the quality of massages at CB & BB. The ladies are all LMT, so they have to had training on the "art" of massage (it takes practice). I have only had great massages there. It is my responsibility to communicate with my masseuse as to what I need for my massage (hard, soft, swedish, lomi, bora-bora, etc.). If I don't speak to my masseuse, then if I get a bad massage, then that is on me (my fault).

I also get a shower before the massage for 2 reasons. 1: I don't want any hobo funk to waft up into the air if I have been working outside. 2: It let's the girl know that I am comfortable with her and my unit (have I ever mentioned that I am a certified Command Master Chief Cocksman?).

I am also very interested in the places down south you mention. If it is Miami, then that is too far for me to drive. If is in Tampa, just reading their forum (and St. Pete) will show you what a great monger paradise it is. If people here are looking for a basic massage, Hand & Stone and Massage Envy will do just fine. For a sensual massage from a pretty, skilled, LMT, I am sticking with the best locations we have.

I 100% agree that we need many more quality places in Orlando. I would definitely support them and visit as often as I could. Competition makes everyone better.

As always, just my humble opinion. Be safe.

Alan76
02-12-17, 09:04
Hey all,

Looking for a provider who does nuru massage in Orlando and has extras on the menu. I've looked on the boards but haven't seen much and I'm hoping there is one I'm just missing. Trying to get into the hobby a bit to help get over a rough break up. Feel free to PM me for details.

Thanks!Luxsa advertises on BP. They are easy to find. They offer a Nuru special for 200 Mario coins. I have found it to be quite average in quality but YMMV. Depends on who you chose. One issue though, they don't have a shower and the oil is very sticky.

Ramjj2015
02-12-17, 11:43
So, about two weeks a go I was in Altamonte and felt the need to get a rub and take a nap I decided to give Asahi a try. This was my first time there it's on a side street right off 436 after you cross the train tracks coming from I-4. It was around noon when I walked through the door only entrance is in the front. A very attractive asian about 20- 30 came right up and greeted me I would say out of a scale of 1- 10 she was an easy 8 maybe even a 9 right there with the girls at cb and bb. She asked if I had been there before and I lied and said yeah and that was that. She walked me to the room very clean and nice said an hour would be 80 coins. I agreed and paid her she said she would be right back to undress for my table shower. The table shower was good she cleaned all the important stuff real good. Next, was the massage where I fell asleep and started to dream in my dream she starts with a town on my back wich made me think I was about to be out 80 coins however that was just for the first 5 minutes or so and then she removed the town and got the oil. The massage itself was actually very good and she didn't miss a spot aft er are about 35- 40 minutes it was time for the flip. On the flip she asked how much I gave last time trying to not get taken for to much coin I told her 40 she said will you do 60 I acted like I wasn't sure and she started rubing me on the thighs and said it will be better than last time so I gave the ok. Right I.

After I said ok in my dream she took off everything and started playing with my boy and allowed me freedom to roam and touch the good. After a c I you please minutes she climbed on the table and set on my face for me to DATY smelled like heaven and super clean. Perfect body with b's up top. While up there she used both hands with a twisting and pulling motion that was out of this world. She would get her lips about a 1/ 2 inch or so from my boy and blow on it I asked for BJ but said no she does not do that. She also will not allow any insertion. Well after I could hold bake anymore I blew and she cleaned me up and start to give me more of a massage until my time was up. Over all great place and total coin was $. 2 I will definitely be back. Sorry I didn't get her name but she was the only ok one there.Think this was Jenny. The younger is Jenny older is yummi. Both great! Buy I prefer Jenny myself. Saw her yesterday also.

DryLikeAraisin
02-12-17, 12:14
Don't go to Cherry Blossom or Bora Bora for massage because you'll most likely be disappointed. Shower is expected for any good bodyrub place. So, dropping 240/260 for FS is a personal discretion and not the norm for this type of service. You can go down south (FL) and get better looking providers for $$ for 2 pops in hr. My friend still think CB / BB have asian providers that are better, on average, than all other AMPs in Orlando. We need more competition, IMO.Where down south exactly? I live in Broward county, have visited plenty of highly reviewed AMP's and none have come close to the experience in BB or CB, let alone 2 pops.

Milky Way
02-12-17, 14:43
THAT got my attention? Two Benjies, Two Pops, AND better looking! Can you direct us more precisely than just "down south (FL)"? I'm guessing you might mean Miami, but a hint to either a specific thread on this site for reviews, or, better yet, a reference to a particular establishment, would be great!Down south means WPB, FL and Miami. There are several reviews on other boards e. G. Indie. If you are looking for AMPs then you'd have to do your own research. An example of a place that is very good is Annie Lee Spa:

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-korean-girl-just-in-town-actual-pics-young-954-368-3733/43423070

The providers are comparable to CB / BB, if not better in some cases. My friend got a very good massage (LMT level) and was able to do MSOG (YMMV). He observed that there is more competition over there.

Gentleman 100
02-12-17, 14:55
I have been thinking about this since many here have suggested that CB and BB need their own forum. I think what might be better is a universal tier system so we can differentiate between the best and the worst on this forum.

I know that some members have used a Level-1, Level-2, Level-3 system. My understanding is that system is for the type of service you can expect at an AMP. My tier system would be more of a quality system.

Here is what I propose:

=====
Tier 1
=====

Top of the line AMP in service, beautiful women, skills, attitude.
Places like Lucky Spa (Tampa), Pine Tree (Clearwater), and our own CB and BB would be Tier 1.
Tier 1 places have higher fees associated with Tier 1 service.

=====
Tier 2
=====

Extras can be had here, but the therapists are maybe older, stink of kimchee and cigarettes, and / or have a bad attitude.
Places like Spa Serenity, Asian Flowers, and some places near Disney would qualify as Tier 2.
Prices for the extras are lower than Tier 1, but not quite the same experience as Tier 1.
If you need a little sum-sum, and are not particular on how the therapist looks, Tier 2 is fine in a pinch.

=====
Tier 3
=====

Standard finish at standard rates.
Some OTC roaming, maybe topless endings.
Therapist may be cute and have good massage skills, but just not going to provide Tier 1 service.
Magic / Island Spa is such a place.
If you want a good massage with a standard ending from a possible pretty girl, and don't want to pay Tier 1 or 2 prices, this is for you.

=====
Tier 4
=====

No extras whatsoever.
Good massage, but if roaming is allowed, this is strictly a self-service shop.
With enough cash offered, maybe a HE is done for $. 5 (steep price for a mechanical ending because she may get fired).
Hong Kong Massage (across from Walmart on JYP & Sand Lake) comes to mind (the former Ocean Spa).

=====
Tier 5
=====
100% legit spa.
No extras, fully-clothed therapist, and you are swaddled in a cloth cocoon or a towel cover is mandatory.
This place is where your significant other would go for a girl's night out.
Places like Hand & Stone and Massage Envy fit the bill.
If you hint at wanting extras, you may be told to leave.

I am interested in other's ideas on this tier system, and any ways to improve it.

Be safe.

Milky Way
02-12-17, 14:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

That member has been banned for using PM's to discourage members from posting

There are NO, let me repeat NO chicks that may not be reported on. If some of you guys wish to hand your testicles to them, they are yours to do with as you see fit. As for us, we prefer to hang on to ours.

Seriously, use the PM system to tell guys that can't post about somebody and you are fucking gone, first time no exceptions.

A2

Milky Way
02-12-17, 15:01
Been down south. Never found anything like what you are touting. CB / BB comparables over in Tampa, but you are going to have to give details before I buy what you are selling about "down south". Just saying.You just have to do more research. I have given a few pointers in another post.

Milky Way
02-12-17, 15:13
I have been thinking about this since many here have suggested that CB and BB need their own forum. I think what might be better is a universal tier system so we can differentiate between the best and the worst on this forum.

I know that some members have used a Level-1, Level-2, Level-3 system. My understanding is that system is for the type of service you can expect at an AMP. My tier system would be more of a quality system.

Here is what I propose:

=====
Tier 1
=====

Places like Lucky Spa (Tampa), Pine Tree (Clearwater), and our own CB and BB would be Tier 1.

=====
Tier 2
=====

Extras can be had here, but the therapists are maybe older, stink of kimchee and cigarettes, and / or have a bad attitude.
Places like Spa Serenity, Asian Flowers, and some places near Disney would qualify as Tier 2.
Prices for the extras are lower than Tier 1, but not quite the same experience as Tier 1.
If you need a little sum-sum, and are not particular on how the therapist looks, Tier 2 is fine in a pinch.

=====
Tier 3
=====

Therapist may be cute and have good massage skills, but just not going to provide Tier 1 service.
If you want a good massage with a standard ending from a possible pretty girl, and don't want to pay Tier 1 or 2 prices, this is for you.

=====
Tier 4
=====

No extras whatsoever.
With enough cash offered, maybe a HE is done for $. 5 (steep price for a mechanical ending because she may get fired).
Hong Kong Massage (across from Walmart on JYP & Sand Lake) comes to mind (the former Ocean Spa).

=====
Tier 5
=====
100% legit spa.
No extras, fully-clothed therapist, and you are swaddled in a cloth cocoon or a towel cover is mandatory.

I am interested in other's ideas on this tier system, and any ways to improve it.

Be safe.Tier 1. 5: Extras can be had here, but the therapists are maybe older and beautiful. Providers does not stink of kimchee and cigarettes, and / or have a bad attitude. Prices for the extras are lower than Tier 1, similar experience as Tier 1 and may even be better in some cases.

Milky Way
02-12-17, 15:30
A few more specifics requested via several PMs so replying here. Text scheduling. Dreamt I went to an extended stay in Sanford. She smokes but not at the time of visit. Very pretty and sweet girl. Got down to panties for the massage. I like lots of teasing so I had to grab her hand and place it where I needed the most attention after several minutes of standard massage. On the flip, fun time. She looked like she might fall asleep but It didn't seem like she was extremely f'ed up. Maybe just a bit. Finished on her chest. She never asked for a donation but I chose to leave 120. I usually have good control and if I maintained that day I'm sure more would be on the menu but I didn't hold out long enough to try extra fun. I was happy with the HE and the chest ending.My friend saw her the other day. She is indeed pretty and sweet. Her massage technique was very good. In fact, it is on par with some of the top tier legit Chinese AMPs. He can't just imagine how good it'd have been on a massage table. I hope she is able to overcome her demons and get back on her feet. Standard HE was provided at end of session. 75 an hr and added extra tip for the fun part.

FYI: She has lost some weight. He did not notice any form of cognitive impairment during the session. She stayed attentive and made some interesting conversation (YMMV).

Spacemanfl
02-12-17, 17:34
Which girl did you see? Daisy is very good and Skylar is fantastic.

MrBill469
02-12-17, 18:20
... My tier system would be more of a quality system.
=====
Tier 1
=====
=====
Tier 2
=====
First blush - I have a Tier "1. 5" that would need to go in there: Outstanding service with a thorough and fun table shower, a very good hard massage (back walking, heavy folded steamed towels on back, oil and lotion massage applied with strength of forearm rubs, etc.), followed by enthusiastic unrushed full and complete service (all positions imaginable), all with very cute (not drop-dead-gorgeous like Kennedy Blvd in Tampa) Korean attendants with very nice natural racks (B-C cup) in their mid-30's, but looking more like late 20's. Pricing is typically no more than 80 house + 120 tip, for 200 total - which is considerably less than those "Tier 1" establishments mentioned, and closer to the fees more typical of the "Tier 2" establishments described.

Sun Aroma-Asian Spa, in Sarasota, is the example that first comes to mind for me, but I know there are others in Sarasota, Pinellas as well as outlying Tampa area. Basically, establishments in somewhat less centralized and more remote metropolitan areas. From everything I have read in this thread, Orlando doesn't seem to have many, if any, AMP's in this segment, so my "1. 5" might not necessarily apply here.

The real point of my example is that it's just MINE! I would wager that no matter what Tier System would be proposed, there would be countless examples (from many other members) that don't quite "fit" the narrow definitions. Especially for the segment of consumers that are ONLY interested in HJ or BJ (for whatever reason, but I know they're out there). For those consumers, an AMP in the "Tier 3" described in the original post would qualify as a TOP NOTCH GOLD MINE of pleasure, and worthy of only the highest praise and admiration. That same place, for the FS consumer, is a total and complete waste of time, money, and effort!

Aside from having one thread for AMP-FS and another, separate, thread for AMP-nonFS (which I don't think would catch on), we might be better served by developing uniform terminology that distinguishes between those two types of AMPs, which service completely different consumer segments. This way, one member could freely RAVE about the spectacular service at his favorite "AMP-HJ establishment (as one possible example of terminology), while another member offers similar praise for his favorite AMP-FS establishment (as another example), and all readers could quickly identify what's what about each. The fatal flaw in this hairbrained idea is getting EVERYONE to use such terminology. Over time, with various new members chiming in, that standard would most likely be quickly lost and-or soon forgotten.

That's just one alternative possibility, and I'm not saying a Tier System isn't just as good, but I think that there are probably nearly as many different ideas as there are readers of this thread.

Bertil
02-12-17, 19:26
Swung by the place on the corner of 535/536 to see what it was about. The ad I remember from Backpage shows a variety of women to choose from. Now I know all of the pictures are fake so I did not expect to see what was advertised but I was disappointed when I walked in a saw a girl that looked like she just rolled out of bed. Not attractive whatsoever and I asked to see someone else. She said come back tomorrow and I left. I ended up going to the spot on corner of Polynesian and 192. The massage was actually decent from the old mama san. Walked on my back and did what I asked. CBJ or FS was not on the menu with this one but I left happy and relieved with the standard HE while she played with my ass. Total damage $100.

Outdoorsman
02-12-17, 19:29

Here is what I propose:

=====
Tier 1
=====

=====
Tier 2
=====

=====
Tier 3
=====

=====
Tier 4
=====

No extras whatsoever.

=====
Tier 5
=====
100% legit spa.

Be safe.Why not just report your experience? Seems to work just fine the way it is

Member #5377
02-12-17, 23:29
I've seen Mya 5 x now, simply amazing. http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-touch-of-soul-407-860-1660/17791954.

She's a mild with a great body, amazing tight / toned ass. And by far the best massage I've had since moving here. Her massage is legit and she's serious about it, let her finish the massage, then you may have fun. Various menu items for different coins. That's between you and her. I've had the bbbjtcim spits it out, and the amazing FS, cg, rcg packages. All well worth it and reasonable. Best massage also.

LurkinGround
02-12-17, 23:57
Headed to your fine city on business for a couple days. Staying at the Hilton, so plan on Uber to go have some fun. Read about CB and BB. Sounds fun but pricey, still might take the plunge. Prefernces between the two would be appreciated, names of favorites as well.

My main goal is BBBJ from an attractive girl so any reccomandations are appreciated!

Miketastic69
02-13-17, 00:19
Headed to your fine city on business for a couple days. Staying at the Hilton, so plan on Uber to go have some fun. Read about CB and BB. Sounds fun but pricey, still might take the plunge. Prefernces between the two would be appreciated, names of favorites as well.

My main goal is BBBJ from an attractive girl so any reccomandations are appreciated!I would try to link up with her. Maybe Katie Lovett or Marina. Uber is def the way to travel. I'm not sure if uber leaves a trail of where you go? If so, and you hit up CB or BB, uber to a nearby store and walk a block or two. Easier with BB just because it's in a strip mall setting.

LatinLuvr
02-13-17, 08:31
I've seen Mya 5 x now, simply amazing. http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-touch-of-soul-407-860-1660/17791954.

She's a mild with a great body, amazing tight / toned ass. And by far the best massage I've had since moving here. Her massage is legit and she's serious about it, let her finish the massage, then you may have fun. Various menu items for different coins. That's between you and her. I've had the bbbjtcim spits it out, and the amazing FS, cg, rcg packages. All well worth it and reasonable. Best massage also.Thanks for the review! Straight to the point, I like that. One question, you mention different coins. What are the coins for the two types you got?

Member #5521
02-13-17, 10:11
Has anyone seen this provider. Thinking about giving it a try today just not to sure. Any advice would be great thanks. Or maybe I might just have to toftt.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ill-take-you-there-destination-bliss-www-blissfullbody-com-blog-posts-and-pics/8046779

DisneyWorld
02-13-17, 10:45
After reading the reviews I had to check out the infamous BB's.

When I arrived it was noonish on Friday and parking out front was not a problem.

Walked in and no options to be found, 5 minutes later Chanel came to the front and swooped me up.

She is a small and slender thing, not much up top and wouldn't have been my first choice had there been options.

Needless to say get back to the room give the. 6 door fee and leave $ . 4 in the bowl and fell asleep.

In this dream there was some light back rubbing for about 5 minutes and lots of unnecessary talking.

On the flip clothes disappeared and a CBJ was in progress, finally some piece and quiet.

A few letters of the alphabet and 30 minutes later I was being hot toweled off and on my way.

Its exactly as others have mentioned, she was cute, too much Bush for me but the service was great.

Will repeat the facility, but try to get a different provider.

WD.

RubADub407
02-13-17, 11:19
Hello gentlemen,

This will be my first AMP experience. Based on the stellar reviews, I'll be visiting this place soon. I'm a fan of big naturals and I'm hoping someone can confirm if there is a particular masseuse I should try seeing. Thanks for the help.

RubADub407
02-13-17, 11:23
Gentlemen,

This will be my first AMP experience. Based on the stellar reviews, I'll be visiting BB very soon. I'm a fan of big naturals and I'm hoping someone can recommend a particular masseuse I should try seeing. Thanks for the help.

DougFunny
02-13-17, 12:44
Hi all,

Headed down to Orlando for work this week. From what I've read, the top 2 of MP's in Orlando are BB and CB. Haven't been able to find much difference in my readings on this thread so I figured I'd poll the group. What differences, if any, are there between the two?

I've read some mention that the girls at CB are LMT. Just wanted to get that confirmed. We all know what the end game is here, however I'd like to get a nice massage while I'm at it if possible.

Oh one other thing, if any of you think that there's another AMP that's better in your opinion, by all means share. I live in north Florida so anytime I get to come down your way, I naturally get excited for obvious reasons. Thanks in advance, and if you need any pointers around north Florida. Please let me know.

Member #5377
02-13-17, 15:09
Thanks for the review! Straight to the point, I like that. One question, you mention different coins. What are the coins for the two types you got?Price as stated is negotiable with her, I think she goes on how comfortable you make her feel with the massage and how you behave. I've seen her 5 x so each time is awesome. The 1st time I paid the HH rate 65 and then when massage was done she could tell I wanted her and she gave me a rate that I liked. Now she's given me repeat discounts, she enjoys herself so I think she makes up the rates depending on who you are and how you click with her. The massage quality alone is worth the price.

PhotoMan343
02-13-17, 17:50

She's a mild with a great body, amazing tight / toned ass. And by far the best massage I've had since moving here. Her massage is legit and she's serious about it, let her finish the massage, then you may have fun. Various menu items for different coins. That's between you and her. I've had the bbbjtcim spits it out, and the amazing FS, cg, rcg packages. All well worth it and reasonable. Best massage also.Mya is amazing massage therapist. What ever else happens is up to you and her.

Taster6969
02-13-17, 18:38
Stopped in for some relaxation and a little fun. Got Sophia and got comfortable in the room. After a few minutes she came in and looked pretty good in a sexy short dress. Not to shabby for an 55 plus Asian. Massage was pretty good and she hit all the right spots to relieve some aches I had. Roaming was encouraged and was mutual. Fell into the dream after about 35-40 minutes and was asked to turn over. Massaged my legs and asked what I wanted. Told her I wanted to leave very happy and agreed on the amount. She massaged my shaft till he was hard then put on the hat and started sucking for a few minutes before I turned her around and began to pound her. Kept it up for several minutes and end enjoyed her moaning and finally dropped my load and felt great. She turned around and gave her a few kisses on her cheek because she uses too much lipstick. Got me cleaned up and got me some water. Paid her her fee and left. Not a bad dream at all. Will repeat next time I'm in the area. Total damage $170.

Sex Warrior
02-13-17, 20:21
Hi all,

Headed down to Orlando for work this week. From what I've read, the top 2 of MP's in Orlando are BB and CB. Haven't been able to find much difference in my readings on this thread so I figured I'd poll the group. What differences, if any, are there between the two?

I've read some mention that the girls at CB are LMT. Just wanted to get that confirmed. We all know what the end game is here, however I'd like to get a nice massage while I'm at it if possible.

Oh one other thing, if any of you think that there's another AMP that's better in your opinion, by all means share. I live in north Florida so anytime I get to come down your way, I naturally get excited for obvious reasons. Thanks in advance, and if you need any pointers around north Florida. Please let me know.Welcome to Orlando! You will not find an AMP (s) in Orlando that matches up to CB and BB's pedigree as far as the dream goes but there are plenty of awesome AMPs just for the massage itself normally the dreams at those places are standard he, daty and BJ if the girl is very comfortable with you. To name a few Magic in Altamonte, Cosmos on Harold in Winter Park, and My Soothing Touch on East Colonial are great for a deeper style massage and a decent nice ending. Sometimes hit or miss but normally very good. I've had awesome deeper style massage at both BB and CB but the girls are so damn hot and arousing, it's really hard not to want to play for the whole entire hour. Some are Pse some are GFE shower slides, double pops, BBBJCIM, awesome anal play you name it they got it. I want to mention they like to keep it fresh and exciting by changing their staff frequently, the variety is always awesome. It's a rare find to get a bomb ass massage with a CB or BB's dream. My experience with other FS AMPs aren't anywhere as good, I'd rather pay a little more to chase the better high.

MasajoViro
02-13-17, 21:49
Has anyone seen this provider. Thinking about giving it a try today just not to sure. Any advice would be great thanks. Or maybe I might just have to toftt.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ill-take-you-there-destination-bliss-www-blissfullbody-com-blog-posts-and-pics/8046779Hey, Bill -- this person has been discussed many times here. (The less diplomatic members of the community might blast you for not RTFF first, LOL.) My last post on this subject, #20271, is about six pages back.

Did you give her a try? We would love hearing your report.

Member #5521
02-13-17, 23:21
Sorry I should have said that I Looked her up in the search first. There were just so many different things said about her and not many were current so I was just trying to see if anyone had been with her and and wrote a review. No I didn't see her but I did go see Heather in WS today and will write a review on her in a few.

Hey, Bill -- this person has been discussed many times here. (The less diplomatic members of the community might blast you for not RTFF first, LOL.) My last post on this subject, #20271, is about six pages back.

Did you give her a try? We would love hearing your report.

Member #5521
02-13-17, 23:38
So, today I had a dream about Heather in WS very nice location and very discreet. The room was very nice and she used nice warm oil no drape required. Start with the negative of the dream, for one she does not look like her picture at all and is no small girl, but still cute totally different from what I normally like. I am a spinner lover LOL. Now the massage itself was probably the best massage I have ever had never felt so relaxed in my life. After about 40 minutes or so she asked me to flip and gave me a great leg and chest massage. After about 15 minutes or so she asked if any area needed special attention and you know it did. She did great work there too. I would definitely see her again it was 75 roses for hr and standard tip total $. 15. I am almost 100% sure no other extras are available at all.

Jimhatz
02-14-17, 07:54
With Luxsa, I have a list of reliable, pretty providers. Some of the girls are outstanding (Selena, Daisy, Lilly, and Sami come to mind), while others seem like they have the attitude for working at the DMV (Mulan: I have never had a good session with her --> bad attitude). I try to keep track of who are the better providers there. If I go there, I always text first to see who is working. If it is not one of my favorites, then I pass. You can always make an appointment and pick your girl when you arrive.

Luxsa is my personal favorite non-AMP (Latinas and Whites). CB and BB are my favorite AMPs (always a great visit). As usual, YMMV, but I encourage to review the forum to see who are the best providers there and go back for more. I encourage the great places (Luxsa, CB, BB, etc.) and never go back to the bad ones. Luxsa is one of the good one.

Just my humble opinion. Be safe.I have not been to Luxsa in a while. Seems like everytime Luxsa is mentioned, Mulan is mentioned to avoid. I guess she is really a YMMV type. I saw her one and must have caught her in a good mood. She has great erase like nipples. In my dream, after she massaged me a little, I offered to massage her. During the massage I lightly brushed her pussy. She enjoyed it and asked if I wanted to rub my dick on her pussy with no mention of donation. I put on a condom and started rubbing that pretty pussy. I slowly started letting the head go in. She started getting into it and arched her back to take the whole thing. We went at it standing Mish until I blow. One of the best unexpected sessions I have ever had. Does Luxsa still offer the flat rate pricing for USASG?

Gentleman 100
02-14-17, 08:36
I have not been to Luxsa in a while. Seems like everytime Luxsa is mentioned, Mulan is mentioned to avoid. I guess she is really a YMMV type. I saw her one and must have caught her in a good mood. She has great erase like nipples. In my dream, after she massaged me a little, I offered to massage her. During the massage I lightly brushed her pussy. She enjoyed it and asked if I wanted to rub my dick on her pussy with no mention of donation. I put on a condom and started rubbing that pretty pussy. I slowly started letting the head go in. She started getting into it and arched her back to take the whole thing. We went at it standing Mish until I blow. One of the best unexpected sessions I have ever had. Does Luxsa still offer the flat rate pricing for USASG?Luxsa does offer flat rate pricing to everyone. I think the hour is $. 5 or $. 6 and 1/2 hour is $. Usually that means nude body rub with a standard finish. Some girls will offer more.

Be safe.

PhotoMan343
02-14-17, 10:08
Stopped in for some relaxation and a little fun. Got Sophia and got comfortable in the room. After a few minutes she came in and looked pretty good in a sexy short dress. Not to shabby for an 55 plus Asian. Massage was pretty good and she hit all the right spots to relieve some aches I had. Roaming was encouraged and was mutual. Fell into the dream after about 35-40 minutes and was asked to turn over. Massaged my legs and asked what I wanted. Told her I wanted to leave very happy and agreed on the amount. She massaged my shaft till he was hard then put on the hat and started sucking for a few minutes before I turned her around and began to pound her. Kept it up for several minutes and end enjoyed her moaning and finally dropped my load and felt great. She turned around and gave her a few kisses on her cheek because she uses too much lipstick. Got me cleaned up and got me some water. Paid her her fee and left. Not a bad dream at all. Will repeat next time I'm in the area. Total damage $170.CoCo is an amazing massage. She does a great happy ending and lots of roaming. Total damage 110.00.

WhyMe2
02-14-17, 14:54
I have not been to Luxsa in a while. Seems like everytime Luxsa is mentioned, Mulan is mentioned to avoid. I guess she is really a YMMV type. I saw her one and must have caught her in a good mood. She has great erase like nipples. In my dream, after she massaged me a little, I offered to massage her. During the massage I lightly brushed her pussy. She enjoyed it and asked if I wanted to rub my dick on her pussy with no mention of donation. I put on a condom and started rubbing that pretty pussy. I slowly started letting the head go in. She started getting into it and arched her back to take the whole thing. We went at it standing Mish until I blow. One of the best unexpected sessions I have ever had. Does Luxsa still offer the flat rate pricing for USASG?You just hapened to see her for the 1st time and she gave you the winning lotto ticket. Impressive.

CostasCarl
02-14-17, 15:10
I will be visiting Orlando the middle of March, I may try both but if I can visit only one of them which one in your opinion is better and how much am I expected to pay in tips, inside and at the gate for 1 hour with TS. Thanks. I will report back on my experience. If I end up doing both, I will write up a comparison. You may PM me also, if you want your opinion confidential. If you ever visit Detroit, let me know.

Thanks.

Chimpira
02-14-17, 23:00
Carved out some time this evening and hit up BB. Discrete entrance, lots of parking. The talent at this place is top notch. I had Tiffany, she was a 8, as I was walking out I saw at least two 9's and a 10. All Chinese and all hot. This place rivals Empire in Honolulu, I am now spoiled and have to go back to my lackluster AMPs in the north. I expected price to be steep so was prepared, menu is wide open. . 8 door and yes 2 for the main course. Don't expect a LMT job on the muscles.

Matt247
02-14-17, 23:40
Is Genesis back at Luxsa?

Ramjj2015
02-15-17, 08:48
Is Genesis back at Luxsa?Was just thinking yesterday wondering what happened to her? She had a side thing going where she was offering services out a townhome on east side. Haven't seen the ads recently! Any updates on genesis guys?

MotoMadman
02-15-17, 09:46
I went to Balance last week and saw Ima. Mid 20's, slim and pretty, and her English was better than most. I opted for the hr at. 7 She gave a pretty decent massage, which I'd rate a 7. Standard M. O. On the flip, "What you want?" I said a BJ would be nice. She responded, "How about 150?" I said "No way". We settled on a Benjamin. Should've been less. Not very skilled in that field. After a few minutes she tried to switch to a HJ, but I told her I wanted a B J, not a H J! She said, "is Hard Work". After she finally completed the task, she again complained, "Is hard work. I had to work hard!" After I got dressed I got the Ben and gave it to her, and she tried to plead for more! I said "no more, I paid 170!" She tried to argue the house got the 70, not her, to which I replied, "So. It was still 170 out of MY pocket!" Then she pretended to be happy with the 100 and said "My name Ima. You see me next time. " I don't think so. She needs to learn how to smoke a pole like Jenn!

PhotoMan343
02-15-17, 10:27

Be safe.Have seen Gia many times. Used to go by Ginger. Really sweet Lady.

Place is gated and clean. She does a great full body massage. If she likes you no telling what's on the menu.

Total cost 150-300.

Abor45
02-15-17, 12:55
I'm new to the area and Sakura is near me (close to Millenia). Was curious how the place was.

RunnerGuy
02-15-17, 14:49
Was just thinking yesterday wondering what happened to her? She had a side thing going where she was offering services out a townhome on east side. Haven't seen the ads recently! Any updates on genesis guys?http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-colombian-hands/18324618

Is this the same one?

Chino44
02-15-17, 16:59
Went back today, made an appointment with Michelle. She got a new haircut. Hug and kiss, paid 80 for the hour. Her massage skills are amazing, just like last time. My back is jacked up from working out and she was able to take care of me. She made me feel like a king.

On the flip she takes her clothes off and asks what I want. For her age, her body is amazing. I tell her "I want you" is that what you want? "Of course baby, I missed you". No talk of roses.

Like last time, went thru some alphabets, she enjoyed it a few times. Soaking wet to the point where it was making too much noise and it made her giggle. After all said and done, she cleans me up and hug and kiss. At this point I don't want to insult her by asking how much. She never mentioned it, so I don't really know if this is just between she and I because she likes me or whatever. Money is not an issue with me when the experience is amazing- which it was! I slipped her a Bennie and a half because I'm a nice guy. Again she was trying to reject it but I insisted and told her it's my gift.

Hopefully I didn't insult her. I'll find out next week.

TopGun9181
02-15-17, 18:04
I went to Balance last week and saw Ima. Mid 20's, slim and pretty, and her English was better than most. I opted for the hr at. 7 She gave a pretty decent massage, which I'd rate a 7. Standard M. O. On the flip, "What you want?" I said a BJ would be nice. She responded, "How about 150?" I said "No way". We settled on a Benjamin. Should've been less. Not very skilled in that field. After a few minutes she tried to switch to a HJ, but I told her I wanted a B J, not a H J! She said, "is Hard Work". After she finally completed the task, she again complained, "Is hard work. I had to work hard!" After I got dressed I got the Ben and gave it to her, and she tried to plead for more! I said "no more, I paid 170!" She tried to argue the house got the 70, not her, to which I replied, "So. It was still 170 out of MY pocket!" Then she pretended to be happy with the 100 and said "My name Ima. You see me next time. " I don't think so. She needs to learn how to smoke a pole like Jenn!I had the same experience but I guess you can't negotiate LOL Managed to get t for 70 it was decent BJ and I came on her lips she seemed very nice with me and I'm def going to repeat today if things change then I'm out.

Ramjj2015
02-15-17, 18:05
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-colombian-hands/18324618

Is this the same one?Yes sir. That is her. Was a girl named snow and her a few months back. I'll text her tomorow and report back.

Zibiter
02-17-17, 06:50
My friend saw her the other day. She is indeed pretty and sweet. Her massage technique was very good. In fact, it is on par with some of the top tier legit Chinese AMPs. He can't just imagine how good it'd have been on a massage table. I hope she is able to overcome her demons and get back on her feet. Standard HE was provided at end of session. 75 an hr and added extra tip for the fun part.

FYI: She has lost some weight. He did not notice any form of cognitive impairment during the session. She stayed attentive and made some interesting conversation (YMMV).Uncles nephew went. Says massage was average at best. Standard HE fully clothed. Agreed about being alert and weight loss.

TheBizz
02-17-17, 08:27
I've basically read 20 pages worth of reviews for BB & CB. I'm coming to visit in a week or two from Jacksonville. I don't have the money to go to both but I'd prefer to see younger girls or very attractive.

I heard both places have no problem with either.

Can I have your guys' recommendations with girls and / or which parlor you like more? I will gladly give you insight if you visit Jax.

You can PM me if needed. Thanks.

Bizz

Gentleman 100
02-17-17, 08:51
It looks like De La Rosa Studio has a new girl. I am glad that they are adding talent.

Be safe.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/27982--We-are-Diverse-Petite-Women-who-have-the-experience-and-guarantee-th-.html

Quarters
02-17-17, 13:03
After being a long time lurker I finally took the plunge and visited cb. This being my first AMP I've ever been to I was a bit nervous. Got there about 10:45 am only one car in the lot got to the door and was greeted by a girl in a tight red dress huge C cups was told her name is mona. She was a bit older then what I was hoping for I'd guess 35 but still looked great.

After following her to the room & paying the house fee my dream started. She was all over me right from the start grabbing my butt and a lot of teasing. Took me to the table shower and that went beyond expectations. On the flip her dress was pulled down so her huge c cups were all out and she immediately went for jr got a BBBJ right then and there before any talk of donation. Probably one of the hottest experiences in my life LOL.

After the steamy table shower went back to the room for a mediocre massage I'd rate 7/10. Didn't last very long I would say 5-10 minutes then was told to flip. Asked for donation didn't say how much so I gave her what I thought was fare (160) since that seemed the be the normal donation from what I've read on here. She left the room and came back a few minutes later and did all the stuff youd expect started with me going down on her, BBBJ again, mish, standing doggy, she got on top, more doggy, and finished in 69 position BBBJCIM I was very surprised she was okay with that huge plus and she seemed to be really into it the whole time.

All in all the whole dream lasted maybe 35-40 minutes a bit shy of my full hour but I was okay with that I had places to be anyway. Overall price 80/160.

Looks: 8/10.

Massage: 7/10.

Enthusiasm: 10/10.

Overall experience: 9/10.

Would definitely repeat just maybe with a different girl next time someone a bit younger (20's) if you have any recommendations please LMK!

Member #5521
02-17-17, 14:04
You can't go wrong both places are owned by the same owner. They both offer the same dreams and both have the hottest AMP providers 8 n the area. I personally go to bb more than cb. As far as providers go it really doesn't matter who you get they all are a 9-10 for looks and offer a great time.

I've basically read 20 pages worth of reviews for BB & CB. I'm coming to visit in a week or two from Jacksonville. I don't have the money to go to both but I'd prefer to see younger girls or very attractive.

Can I have your guys' recommendations with girls and / or which parlor you like more? I will gladly give you insight if you visit Jax.

Bizz

MrBill469
02-17-17, 14:09

BizzTry here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3666-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3242929#post3242929.

Then browse upward for replies or responses to that. My personal view is that I like BB just a bit better based on my own visits to both, but a large part of that is simply based on the facility, parking, etc.

The girls seem to turn over a lot, so you're as likely to encounter someone pretty new, as not. I believe there are a small group of regulars that may be there (I've seen Mona a couple of times from this category and she's great). Regardless of new or regular talent, the service is reported as pretty generally remarkably consistent (spectacular) so it's not like you're going to choose badly between either location or any girl. I recall less than a handful of reports stating the girl didn't measure up to expectations and, frankly, I don't think those girls last very long.

MasajoViro
02-17-17, 17:30
So, today I had a dream about Heather in WS very nice location and very discreet. The room was very nice and she used nice warm oil no drape required. Start with the negative of the dream, for one she does not look like her picture at all and is no small girl, but still cute totally different from what I normally like. I am a spinner lover LOL. Now the massage itself was probably the best massage I have ever had never felt so relaxed in my life. After about 40 minutes or so she asked me to flip and gave me a great leg and chest massage. After about 15 minutes or so she asked if any area needed special attention and you know it did. She did great work there too. I would definitely see her again it was 75 roses for hr and standard tip total $. 15. I am almost 100% sure no other extras are available at all.You made a good choice, Bill! I've seen her a number of times and always happy I made the appointment. My only complaint is that sometimes the hour gets cut a little short. She's a sweet woman and knows her trade well.

Sillyolman
02-17-17, 20:37
So the overall damage was 80/160 = 240 total?

After being a long time lurker I finally took the plunge and visited cb. This being my first AMP I've ever been to I was a bit nervous. Got there about 10:45 am only one car in the lot got to the door and was greeted by a girl in a tight red dress huge C cups was told her name is mona. She was a bit older then what I was hoping for I'd guess 35 but still looked great.

After following her to the room & paying the house fee my dream started. She was all over me right from the start grabbing my butt and a lot of teasing. Took me to the table shower and that went beyond expectations. On the flip her dress was pulled down so her huge c cups were all out and she immediately went for jr got a BBBJ right then and there before any talk of donation. Probably one of the hottest experiences in my life LOL.

After the steamy table shower went back to the room for a mediocre massage I'd rate 7/10. Didn't last very long I would say 5-10 minutes then was told to flip. Asked for donation didn't say how much so I gave her what I thought was fare (160) since that seemed the be the normal donation from what I've read on here. She left the room and came back a few minutes later and did all the stuff youd expect started with me going down on her, BBBJ again, mish, standing doggy, she got on top, more doggy, and finished in 69 position BBBJCIM I was very surprised she was okay with that huge plus and she seemed to be really into it the whole time.

All in all the whole dream lasted maybe 35-40 minutes a bit shy of my full hour but I was okay with that I had places to be anyway. Overall price 80/160.

Would definitely repeat just maybe with a different girl next time someone a bit younger (20's) if you have any recommendations please LMK!

Gentleman 100
02-17-17, 21:05
We all know why we go to AMPs, but I prefer the premium AMPs. These places are well-reviewed and provide service that makes me want to come back. Besides the outstanding service, there are little things that give me clues that it will be a great experience, and more to come.

Clues:

1. The inside is immaculately clean: no obvious dust and no cooking smells.

2. Hostess or therapist offers you a bottle or cup of water, piece of candy, or similar.

3. Therapist helps you get dressed.

4. Therapist pays attention to your requests and shows that she cares about your happiness.

5. The therapist you ask for is the one you get: no bait & switch (bringing a good looking girl to take you to the room, then Big Edna does the actual massage).

YMMV with all places, but I always make sure that I take my manners with me and treat the ladies with respect. Their job is not easy, so I want to make sure they can do their job easier for me.

Be safe.

Miketastic69
02-17-17, 21:43
Carved out some time this evening and hit up BB. Discrete entrance, lots of parking. The talent at this place is top notch. I had Tiffany, she was a 8, as I was walking out I saw at least two 9's and a 10. All Chinese and all hot. This place rivals Empire in Honolulu, I am now spoiled and have to go back to my lackluster AMPs in the north. I expected price to be steep so was prepared, menu is wide open. . 8 door and yes 2 for the main course. Don't expect a LMT job on the muscles.Although BB is great, the empire comparison is a stretch. More like Roses but more dependable, and not full of stunners like century center!

Miketastic69
02-17-17, 21:47
You can't go wrong both places are owned by the same owner. They both offer the same dreams and both have the hottest AMP providers 8 n the area. I personally go to bb more than cb. As far as providers go it really doesn't matter who you get they all are a 9-10 for looks and offer a great time.Both places are wonderful. Each have their own pluses. I go to BB early in the am when I am in town and the girls are typically at the counter preparing breakfast. Like a lineup of angels. I've had great sessions at CB and I always think about Sarah calling me her dirty b* in my ear. Both places are great. Almost to the point where I do not see any other type of providers in MCO. I. e. No phone calls, no being stood up, no double booking. The list goes on.

Ramjj2015
02-18-17, 11:30
Yes sir. That is her. Was a girl named snow and her a few months back. I'll text her tomorow and report back.No responses to my text. Not sure what going on. If anyone has any luck let us know.

TheBizz
02-18-17, 12:09
Thanks for the replies.

I am going to check out CB first and BB next time I'm in Orlando. I wish I could go to both, just don't want to blow an extra $$. 4.

As I've been reading, it appears girls start at BB then go to CB if they last?

Is this generally a Chinese shop or a mixture of races?

Thanks again.

Bizz.

HardWoodsman
02-18-17, 12:31
Strictly Asian at both.

Thanks for the replies.

I am going to check out CB first and BB next time I'm in Orlando. I wish I could go to both, just don't want to blow an extra $$. 4.

As I've been reading, it appears girls start at BB then go to CB if they last?

Is this generally a Chinese shop or a mixture of races?

Thanks again.

Bizz.

Quarters
02-18-17, 13:45
Yes that's correct. A bit steep but totally worth it.

So the overall damage was 80/160 = 240 total?

Miketastic69
02-18-17, 17:49
We all know why we go to AMPs, but I prefer the premium AMPs. These places are well-reviewed and provide service that makes me want to come back. Besides the outstanding service, there are little things that give me clues that it will be a great experience, and more to come.

Clues:

1. The inside is immaculately clean: no obvious dust and no cooking smells.

2. Hostess or therapist offers you a bottle or cup of water, piece of candy, or similar.

3. Therapist helps you get dressed.

4. Therapist pays attention to your requests and shows that she cares about your happiness.

5. The therapist you ask for is the one you get: no bait & switch (bringing a good looking girl to take you to the room, then Big Edna does the actual massage).

YMMV with all places, but I always make sure that I take my manners with me and treat the ladies with respect. Their job is not easy, so I want to make sure they can do their job easier for me.

Be safe.Well said.

BeardedBeast
02-18-17, 19:12
Longtime monger, first time poster. Visited Alyssa at her incall in Lake Mary the other day. I can agree with everyone on her losing weight, I don't know if she could get any skinnier. The massage was legit and I left feeling actually quite good. Paid the extra. 5 tip and she gave a nice BBBJTC with her top pulled down, but she worked for that tip. Overall I would go back if she was to put on a little more weight, too skinny for me, but YMMV.

ToyotaSupraTt
02-18-17, 23:43
Do you have a picture and / or link to her ad?

Longtime monger, first time poster. Visited Alyssa at her incall in Lake Mary the other day. I can agree with everyone on her losing weight, I don't know if she could get any skinnier. The massage was legit and I left feeling actually quite good. Paid the extra. 5 tip and she gave a nice BBBJTC with her top pulled down, but she worked for that tip. Overall I would go back if she was to put on a little more weight, too skinny for me, but YMMV.

BrandonS
02-19-17, 12:21
So I've been on here and reading for a month now and I'm in need of a good body rub and want to know if I should go to CB and how it works. Just lie and say I've been here before do I go through the front door? Advice please!

TommyDick
02-19-17, 16:36
I dreamed I needed a massage and that I was out in Clermont. I found the Elegant Massage on Citrus Tower. I was greeted by a receptionist inside the door. She was friendly and set me up in a massage room. The massage therapist entered after a few minutes. She was an older woman, probably in her 50's. She did not speak English very well, although she did speak some. She gave an average massage. I tried a little roaming, but she kept moving out of reach. After I turned over she gave a foot massage and said we were done. I asked for more, but she said we were done. I left disappointed. There were absolutely no extras. I won't be back.

Tommy.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-the-town-10-off-free-table-shower-new-interiors-352-404-8265-clermont/17822175

O Town Doug
02-19-17, 16:59
Hello, I usually frequent IT on 17-92 and Magic on 436 and both of those places are great but I'm looking for a new place in the area that will be the most bang for the buck. I'm usually only looking for BBBJ and an decent hour rub vs the typical handshake. You can drop suggestions in here or DM. I know there are places outside of this area but trying to find something fairly nearby. Thanks.

Yo Warn
02-19-17, 18:25
Stopped by my soothing touch the other day to get a decent massage and simple extra. Massage was good, extra was great. What was no okay was the fact that she left the door open with me on my back as she walked another costumer by, in plain view. No towel to cover up either. Just not okay in my books.

Gentleman 100
02-19-17, 19:51
I recently stopped in to BB and was fortunate to get Eileena. She is an absolute stunningly beautiful Asian who is proportionately big "North of the Border".

I took the 1 hour session. TS was outstanding and everything was perfect. I shall definitely return.

Be safe.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-peaches-and-cream-beautiful-dreams-1-asian-team/18352115

Joe1957
02-19-17, 20:00
Went back today, made an appointment with Michelle. She got a new haircut. Hug and kiss, paid 80 for the hour. Her massage skills are amazing, just like last time. My back is jacked up from working out and she was able to take care of me. She made me feel like a king.

On the flip she takes her clothes off and asks what I want. For her age, her body is amazing. I tell her "I want you" is that what you want? "Of course baby, I missed you". No talk of roses.

Like last time, went thru some alphabets, she enjoyed it a few times. Soaking wet to the point where it was making too much noise and it made her giggle. After all said and done, she cleans me up and hug and kiss. At this point I don't want to insult her by asking how much. She never mentioned it, so I don't really know if this is just between she and I because she likes me or whatever. Money is not an issue with me when the experience is amazing- which it was! I slipped her a Bennie and a half because I'm a nice guy. Again she was trying to reject it but I insisted and told her it's my gift.

Hopefully I didn't insult her. I'll find out next week.Much time reader first time writer, I been there 3 two weeks ago, she is nice and elegant but 150 is too much for her rushed job I am glad was different for you, last week I saw Emma same experience nice but too much in a rush because very busy place for kissimmee. I would not repeat.

Gentleman 100
02-20-17, 00:03
I recently stopped in to BB and was fortunate to get Eileena. She is an absolute stunningly beautiful Asian who is proportionately big "North of the Border".

I took the 1 hour session. TS was outstanding and everything was perfect. I shall definitely return.

Be safe.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-peaches-and-cream-beautiful-dreams-1-asian-team/18352115On my way out, I met 3 other providers there (they all piled into Massage Room 2 where I was): Chanel, Tracy, and Tiffany (along with Eileena, they can be called the Fantastic Four). Apparently the other 2 ladies were in session (6 therapists in all). All extremely beautiful Asian ladies (they all looked like models). They all came up and each demanded kisses. Who am I to argue?

Be safe.

SteelAres
02-20-17, 03:34
So I've been on here and reading for a month now and I'm in need of a good body rub and want to know if I should go to CB and how it works. Just lie and say I've been here before do I go through the front door? Advice please!In my experience, I'd say read the forms first, then get an idea of what you're expecting from the place. CB is a house, you can see it from google maps, or just drive by sometime to check out parking. Bring ONLY the cash your big head is willing to spend for what you're expecting, go to the door, treat them with respect, stay safe, have fun.

The times I've gone to new places, they probably don't care if I've ever been before as long as I'm not making an issue out of it. And sometimes I've been back to places and they don't remember seeing me before but I get the same service. If you just want a rub and not FS, there's plenty of other places you can go outside of BB / CB to get comfortable.

SteelAres
02-20-17, 04:00
On my way out, I met 3 other providers there (they all piled into Massage Room 2 where I was): Chanel, Tracy, and Tiffany (along with Eileena, they can be called the Fantastic Four). Apparently the other 2 ladies were in session (6 therapists in all). All extremely beautiful Asian ladies (they all looked like models). They all came up and each demanded kisses. Who am I to argue?

Be safe.I met Tracy the other day. Went a few hours before they closed and the parking lot was kinda full so I wasn't sure what to expect. The last time I went was last year, and I met Miko, who was mad hot, but we probably didn't vibe as much because she kept asking if I was a cop.

This time, Tracy met me at the door, pretty hot spinner, but she's not a curvy chick if that's what you're looking for. I book an hour and a TS, and she leaves for me to change. Comes back, leads me to the shower (I think they were co-ordinating someone finishing a shower). Another girl starts the shower, but then Tracy comes back and they switch off. I would have been fine with either girl though, it's still BB. Tracy has me flip in the shower and asks if it's ok to wash "down there", then she takes some water from the faucet in her mouth and the tip o my spear for a bit, which was unexpected for sure. She does that a few times spits the water, takes some more and the tip and giggles saying she's trying something new. Thats fine try away.

Back to the room, decent run with oil then on the flip she asks what I want. I respond with just her mouth, and she asks how much. I said 80, and she laughs, I prolly should have pressed harder, but I was having fun already. I'd made sure to only bring 120 + house, and from being there before I knew the price to expect. She takes the cash, comes back with a new hat, undresses and has me lean back while she puts it on.

Unrelated, I should prolly bring my own, cause the one she had was outside the wrapper. Not unrolled at least, but still.

Anyway, she puts it on, and tries her best to work the stick and berries, we switch position a few times to give her a better angle, and I enjoy the experience. Finally she's working the balls, and stroking the shaft while on her back. I had asked and planned to pop on her chest, but she had good suction on the balls, so it became an unexpected facial. She took the surprise in good spirits, though you could tell she was trying to keep it out her mouth. I gave her a tissue and we laughed while she cleaned up and then got me a hot towel.

We got dressed and she brought a water then escorted me out with a hug. I was in the car when I realized I'd only gotten 45 min of my hour. Given the time from the flip, I honestly thought it had been longer.

TLDR, Tracy's a hot chick that fun to dream with.

BeardedBeast
02-20-17, 11:57
I have visited Star several times in the last year. Door is. 8 for the hour with a good TS to start and the massage is actually great if you're looking for that. Teasing before the flip and then standard HE afterwards. . 8 house plus normal tip gets it done. Each therapist I have had is mid to late 30's / early 40's with nice bodies for their age, OTC roaming with some but have not gotten a hint of an expanded menu.

NeoRB25
02-20-17, 13:10
Much time reader first time writer, I been there 3 two weeks ago, she is nice and elegant but 150 is too much for her rushed job I am glad was different for you, last week I saw Emma same experience nice but too much in a rush because very busy place for kissimmee. I would not repeat.I had the same experience the last couple times I saw her. I came in for a hour but the she asked for on half hour only because "her friend was visiting form New York". Had to tell her to slow down a couple times and she did when she noticed I wasn't to happy with her rushing.

Redsox2005
02-20-17, 15:01
How did you facialize her with a hat on? I'm confused.

Sox.

I met Tracy the other day. Went a few hours before they closed and the parking lot was kinda full so I wasn't sure what to expect. The last time I went was last year, and I met Miko, who was mad hot, but we probably didn't vibe as much because she kept asking if I was a cop.

This time, Tracy met me at the door, pretty hot spinner, but she's not a curvy chick if that's what you're looking for. I book an hour and a TS, and she leaves for me to change. Comes back, leads me to the shower (I think they were co-ordinating someone finishing a shower). Another girl starts the shower, but then Tracy comes back and they switch off. I would have been fine with either girl though, it's still BB. Tracy has me flip in the shower and asks if it's ok to wash "down there", then she takes some water from the faucet in her mouth and the tip o my spear for a bit, which was unexpected for sure. She does that a few times spits the water, takes some more and the tip and giggles saying she's trying something new. Thats fine try away.

Back to the room, decent run with oil then on the flip she asks what I want. I respond with just her mouth, and she asks how much. I said 80, and she laughs, I prolly should have pressed harder, but I was having fun already. I'd made sure to only bring 120 + house, and from being there before I knew the price to expect. She takes the cash, comes back with a new hat, undresses and has me lean back while she puts it on.

Unrelated, I should prolly bring my own, cause the one she had was outside the wrapper. Not unrolled at least, but still.

Anyway, she puts it on, and tries her best to work the stick and berries, we switch position a few times to give her a better angle, and I enjoy the experience. Finally she's working the balls, and stroking the shaft while on her back. I had asked and planned to pop on her chest, but she had good suction on the balls, so it became an unexpected facial. She took the surprise in good spirits, though you could tell she was trying to keep it out her mouth. I gave her a tissue and we laughed while she cleaned up and then got me a hot towel.

We got dressed and she brought a water then escorted me out with a hug. I was in the car when I realized I'd only gotten 45 min of my hour. Given the time from the flip, I honestly thought it had been longer.

TLDR, Tracy's a hot chick that fun to dream with.

Member #5521
02-20-17, 15:13
I will have to agree with your review of star massage I have been there a few times. Every time I have been it was exactly like you described. Good review. I just wish they had a better menu no matter what I have done or tried nothing else ever offered. I would still recommend if in the area and you want a pretty decent massage.

I have visited Star several times in the last year. Door is. 8 for the hour with a good TS to start and the massage is actually great if you're looking for that. Teasing before the flip and then standard HE afterwards. . 8 house plus normal tip gets it done. Each therapist I have had is mid to late 30's / early 40's with nice bodies for their age, OTC roaming with some but have not gotten a hint of an expanded menu.

SteelAres
02-20-17, 15:19
How did you facialize her with a hat on? I'm confused.

Sox.I went to fix that in the initial post and I'd timed out. After I asked if I could pop on her chest, I removed the hat. She was stroking my shaft and sucking my balls with no hat when I finished. She was on her back and I was teabagging basically, and when I started to pop I didn't pull my balls out quick, so it was a facial / pearl necklace trail.

4. 5/5 would teabag again.

Member #5739
02-20-17, 15:58
I think I remember reading a review about MeL but if I recall correctly it wasn't so good. Are there any positive reviews on her?

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-mel-outcall-only/6798166

Md955
02-21-17, 01:24
Alright guys who do you recommend for someone who only has enough for one visit at the moment + only wants headache relief? Do either of them offer BBBJ? Which one is cheaper?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Gentleman 100
02-21-17, 08:41
I think I remember reading a review about MeL but if I recall correctly it wasn't so good. Are there any positive reviews on her?

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-mel-outcall-only/6798166She might also be a Mary Kay makeup girl: http://www.krispydeals.com/index.php?search=0&cat=haa&set=rrrr62%20&pmin=-2&pmax=19999145&area=&metro=&start=610 (scroll down to "Mary Kay Skin Consultant. " and click on "Read More / View Comments".

I did not find reviews, so feel free to try her out and report back to us. Intel is always good.

Be safe.

BeardedBeast
02-21-17, 11:40
I don't always like going to CB / BB, nor writing about there because that's pretty much all that is on here, so I tend to always try new places and see what they have to offer and I have come across some good ones and some bad ones.

First of all stay away from Bluepeak Massage on E Wash. This place was terrible. . 6 for the door should have told me upfront but they offer a free TS (it's free because nothing happens and you barely get washed), no OTC or anything and the massage itself was awful. I rarely ever leave without leaving a tip but this was one of those times.

The New Body Massage on CFL Pkwy was a fairly decent experience though. . 7 for the door and I got this mid / late 30's curvy but not too curvy Chinese woman. She had a nice pair of Cs on her report card that she allowed OTC touching. As I dreamed on the flip she had some great hand techniques mixed with breathing close to my little friend to take care of my aches. Standard tip and she was very appreciative and asked me to come see her soon again. No FS offered but I think there may be a little more to the menu. YMMV but I may repeat if I am down in that area again.

I have more to share but BB out for now.

Amazing Arby
02-21-17, 12:30
She might also be a Mary Kay makeup girl: http://www.krispydeals.com/index.php?search=0&cat=haa&set=rrrr62%20&pmin=-2&pmax=19999145&area=&metro=&start=610 (scroll down to "Mary Kay Skin Consultant. " and click on "Read More / View Comments".

I did not find reviews, so feel free to try her out and report back to us. Intel is always good.

Be safe.I had a dream with her few times last year. In the dream she gave me a nude massage, which was good. She is friendly and her body was nice, mutual touch was ok. HJ was mechanical but she didn't mind me tasting her.

DBailey
02-21-17, 14:02
Been reading forum for a bit know and decided to try BB for myself last week. Parked in the backed. Rang bell and was greeted imediately. Cute girl in school girl outfit sorry never got a name. Large tattoo up right side of back and front tramp stamp. She escorted me to a room took the house payment. I opted for 45 with TS. Shower was mechanical at best with little to roaming. Went back to room and got a uninspired massage but not complaining. Took my donation for FS. A little CBJ and FV then she was on top for a bit little Mish and finished doggy. She acted like she was into it but it felt very much like she was just doing a job. Which she is in get it. Nice girl English was poor at best. I had fun will return at some point.

CflFun
02-21-17, 18:49
Heard so many good things about them, and I finally got to try them.

Parked in the back and knocked on the door. A girl named Tiffany greeted me and took me to the room. I was then showed 2 fingers and was told that they are doing cash only. So she took me to the ATM, on the way I asked if I can see the ladies available. Saw two other girls and liked Tiffany better. Did see another one on the hallway, Cherry, Charry (something like that) but she wasn't available. Oh well. Tiffany's cute, slutty face, bolt-ons, hard body. Tiny, but feels like a firecracker.

Took me to the room and some light roaming, then you know the usual stuff begins.

I was kinda disappointed I guess. I mean going mean I should've asked how long the $$. Was for. It turns out I just opted for a 30 minutes session LOL. It felt kinda rushed, but I had fun. Would've loved to stay longer, but I guess they can get quite busy and the girls don't want to turn another customer away.

TheBizz
02-21-17, 19:27
It seems like customer satisfaction is excellent at both shops. I was curious if anyone has asked to have a look at all the girls working, then choose from there?

Streetlover1
02-21-17, 22:58
Went to Sunflower for an hour massage and pulled Lulu? I think that is what she said.

Spinner type with a bit of baby damage but gave a nice thorough massage with full satisfaction. . 70 at the door and. 40 tip.

May repeat in the future.

BigStar1
02-21-17, 23:25
Any intel on this place. Down for the week visiting and don't want to waste anytime.

Bigstar1.

Member #5739
02-22-17, 00:59
Is there any information about this pretty black girl named Corey? Looks legit.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mistija-mobile-massage/18340010

Member #5739
02-22-17, 01:13
I had a dream with her few times last year. In the dream she gave me a nude massage, which was good. She is friendly and her body was nice, mutual touch was ok. HJ was mechanical but she didn't mind me tasting her.She is a lovely girl and it sounds pretty good. Bot her rates are just. Wow!

Taster6969
02-22-17, 01:16
Any intel on this place. Down for the week visiting and don't want to waste anytime.

Bigstar1.If you only want a standard massage with no extras then ok. Try you massage off Kirkman and Vineland. Have full menu.

LordNikon
02-22-17, 02:09

Bigstar1.Ill be honest I did not post about this place but I did go and make sure you find their ad's on CL because first timers get $20 off if they still have the promo I saw a few months ago. I got a nice decent looking Asian lady and yes I got a nice ending with her top off for extra 60 Mario tokens. The massage was good because I was super fucking mad when I came in and needed to relax and I was calm as fuck when I left.

MarcAlec
02-22-17, 13:18
Didn't want to fork out $$+ at BB / CB so I tried http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-table-shower-hottest-asian-girl-special-50-hr-407-872-2202/18379410 since it had a. 5 h special. Figured at the very least I would get a good massage. Walked in and mid 40's lady says. 6 , I mentioned the special in the ad and she said no special so I reluctantly paid the. 6. After 10 minutes of a weak massage she flipped me over so I asked she remove her clothes. She did saying she wanted. 8 tip then proceeded to poor on the oil and started tugging away. I asked her to ease up and she said No No, I make you c** and then put my clothes back on and finish massage. I got dressed and went to BB. Yuki was a bit older than most there and went for hh where there was no massage at all. BBBJ and CFS. Total damage at BB was $$. Had much better there and at CB and totally avoid the other place.

MassageMama
02-22-17, 15:19
Please has anyone been to this place in last month or so. Grace is gone and I don't know if any of the other providers are worth the investment! Help a lonely monger!! If you know a provider there, please let me know--pickings are slim here!

MrBill469
02-22-17, 18:20
... went to BB. Yuki was a bit older than most there and went for hh where there was no massage at all. BBBJ and CFS. Total damage at BB was $$. Had much better there and at CB ...I have a question (for everyone) to clarify something about BB & CB: The House Fee is well understood (because they TELL you) to be 60 for the half hour, and 80 for the full hour. However, the tipping amount, at least in my experience at both places, isn't really spelled out so clearly and, through research and intel gathered here on the board I've come to the understanding that I will be expected to tip 160 for FS. Since I have usually always done a full hour (only because that's what I've always done at any other AMP), I just assumed that the girl wants that SAME amount for a tip for FS, whether a half hour or a full hour. I'm beginning to think I have assumed poorly! Marc's comment, quoted above, leads me to think a half hour tip of 140 is within the girls' expectations.

So my question for everyone here is this: Do I understand correctly that, while the House Fee for a half hour, at 60, is 20 less than a full hour, is the tip ALSO expected (by the girl) to be 20 less (140 instead of 160)? Since the girls don't come right out and SAY what they have to have for tips, I don't what to come off as a cheapskate by handing them 140 if I go in for a half hour session. I have always just handed over my 160 in a "knowing" fashion to demonstrate that I know darn well it's NOT 200 (which girls will try to get from noobs at some places). PM's are fine if anyone is squeamish about this amount of detail on the open board.

Given that massages at BB-CB are pretty much non-existant, I'm usually pretty much done in 30 minutes anyway, so if I could get in-out in a half hour for the 200 I pay for full hours at other, lower quality, places, I would be inclined to go more often!

MrSunnyHills
02-22-17, 18:31
I have a question (for everyone) to clarify something about BB & CB: The House Fee is well understood (because they TELL you) to be 60 for the half hour, and 80 for the full hour. However, the tipping amount, at least in my experience at both places, isn't really spelled out so clearly and, through research and intel gathered here on the board I've come to the understanding that I will be expected to tip 160 for FS. Since I have usually always done a full hour (only because that's what I've always done at any other AMP), I just assumed that the girl wants that SAME amount for a tip for FS, whether a half hour or a full hour. I'm beginning to think I have assumed poorly! Marc's comment, quoted above, leads me to think a half hour tip of 140 is within the girls' expectations.

So my question for everyone here is this: Do I understand correctly that, while the House Fee for a half hour, at 60, is 20 less than a full hour, is the tip ALSO expected (by the girl) to be 20 less (140 instead of 160)? Since the girls don't come right out and SAY what they have to have for tips, I don't what to come off as a cheapskate by handing them 140 if I go in for a half hour session. I have always just handed over my 160 in a "knowing" fashion to demonstrate that I know darn well it's NOT 200 (which girls will try to get from noobs at some places). PM's are fine if anyone is squeamish about this amount of detail on the open board.

Given that massages at BB-CB are pretty much non-existant, I'm usually pretty much done in 30 minutes anyway, so if I could get in-out in a half hour for the 200 I pay for full hours at other, lower quality, places, I would be inclined to go more often!Dallas is easy in AMPville. $140 all in for 1/2, $200 all in for 1 hour. Fully inclusive of great table shower (often with Nuru), and everything back in the room. Makes it so easy. I wish other places were more like it.

My experience in LA (and DC prior to it becoming a wasteland) and what I've read about suburban MD is the house fee, plus 100 for 1/2 (in some parts of LA SGV, $80 is OK), and $100 - 140 for the hour. With 120 being typical. If you're out in 30 normaly, I would pay the 30 house rate, and offer them 120 or no more than 140. If they continue to balk, then you can work back up. My other experience is if you become a regular and know the gal and are getting extra special service, then the extra 20 or 40 can go a long way. Just my thoughts as an out of towner. I look forward to what the locals say.

SW Surfer
02-23-17, 06:41
Was doing a Lockhart drive and after a few loops with no SW's, hit WingHouse for a couple of drinks. Then thought I would stop back into Serenity for an hour visit.

Normal setup:

Pay door fee. 60.

Begged for a line-up. Only one free was about 35 why / o, thin, w / bolt ons.

TS was great, ham and eggs cleaned twice.

20-25 mins of a Solid Massage.

Spun the wheel and landed on $ for a full world tour. CBJ, CFS in 3-4 positions with a nice clean up at the end.

Followed by more neck and shoulder deep massage.

Be Safe,

Surf Out!

RossJames
02-23-17, 11:06
I have a question (for everyone) to clarify something about BB & CB: The House Fee is well understood (because they TELL you) to be 60 for the half hour, and 80 for the full hour. However, the tipping amount, at least in my experience at both places, isn't really spelled out so clearly and, through research and intel gathered here on the board I've come to the understanding that I will be expected to tip 160 for FS. Since I have usually always done a full hour (only because that's what I've always done at any other AMP), I just assumed that the girl wants that SAME amount for a tip for FS, whether a half hour or a full hour. I'm beginning to think I have assumed poorly! Marc's comment, quoted above, leads me to think a half hour tip of 140 is within the girls' expectations.

Given that massages at BB-CB are pretty much non-existant, I'm usually pretty much done in 30 minutes anyway, so if I could get in-out in a half hour for the 200 I pay for full hours at other, lower quality, places, I would be inclined to go more often!Hi Bill,

I regularly use both establishments and my experience is the tip expected varies by time. So for 30 m massage (60) tip expected is 140 for TOTAL of 200 - The hour is 80 + 160 for 240. Occasionally I've paid 140 for the hour and got a none smiley face but its been accepted.

In my experience this is by far the best service / price out there, as the girls are beautiful and very client focused.

Stay safe.

RJ.

Jasper19
02-23-17, 12:24
Wondering if anyone has tried / had luck with getting multiple pops at CB or BB. I'm willing to up the ante tip wise just want to really enjoy a full hours worth of play.

JackStark
02-23-17, 13:35
My usual, Winter Springs Heather (the non crazy one), is not working this weekend. Any suggestions in the non-AMP range? Looking for an hour massage, couple pops, standard endings. Preferably an lmt type. Pms are fine, thanks in advance. I would offer to reciprocate with Jax info, but it's kinda weak up here. Still you're welcome to what I've got.

Alorian
02-23-17, 17:06
My usual, Winter Springs Heather (the non crazy one), is not working this weekend. Any suggestions in the non-AMP range? Looking for an hour massage, couple pops, standard endings. Preferably an lmt type. Pms are fine, thanks in advance. I would offer to reciprocate with Jax info, but it's kinda weak up here. Still you're welcome to what I've got.Give Sabrina T. A call. She advertises on the sister site. She gives a good massage and provides good service. I enjoyed my visit with her.

KalaFina
02-23-17, 21:09
I've spoken to many owners and different providers and it doesn't matter if you choose to take the H or 1/2 massage, that doesn't change the amount you are expected to pay for FS because for the most part if you skip the massage and jump straight to sex they will always try to get you out the door in less time because another potential customer might show up and if someone they know tips 200 and walks in the girls take turns it's not about who answers the door sometimes, but if it's a certain girl's turn and she is busy she loses that chance. In a place like cb and bb where customers can sometimes choose if they aren't too busy it creates a little conflict on whose turn it is and if it's fair for someone whose turn it was to take care of a good paying customer and instead is trapped in an H session with a customer who will pay the regular fee for FS, they don't really expect more than the standard amount they themselves have set for a tip for FS but if they know a customer and can recognize him just by looking at him the girls will always hope that said customer picks her. Always remember they set the standard rate, you set the time for the session, it is simple don't beat yourself over that, if you want to tip above standard rate whether you take H or 1/2 they will always try to take care of you next time and you will receive a slightly better service, I really need to open my own spa most places don't really know how to run a spa cb and bb are an exception but only because of who is behind the courtains I know the girls there look young but they aren't in their 20's they are mid 30's unless they finally got a real one, I usually have the girls show me their IDs from here and their country, and I have a few contacts who can easily get me girls in their 20's but they are all unlicensed.

Given that massages at BB-CB are pretty much non-existant, I'm usually pretty much done in 30 minutes anyway, so if I could get in-out in a half hour for the 200 I pay for full hours at other, lower quality, places, I would be inclined to go more often!

PrimeVector
02-23-17, 23:02
Wondering if anyone has tried / had luck with getting multiple pops at CB or BB. I'm willing to up the ante tip wise just want to really enjoy a full hours worth of play.On my last CB visit I got a pair for the hour.

Gentleman 100
02-24-17, 08:18
Unless I am in a rush, I always take the hour at AMPs and Luxsa. It gives you more time with the provider and she might warm up to you better than the half-hour. The rate difference is usually reasonable. I go to these places for stress relief and an hour vacation from the real world, so the hour really makes a difference. Naturally, I am talking about the better places, not bait and switch / dishonorable places.

Be safe.

NaughtyBoy1
02-24-17, 09:16
Jackstark, Sabrina T who advertises in USA classified sister site will suit the best. She gives nice massage and all extras. All the best.

NB1.

My usual, Winter Springs Heather (the non crazy one), is not working this weekend. Any suggestions in the non-AMP range? Looking for an hour massage, couple pops, standard endings. Preferably an lmt type. Pms are fine, thanks in advance. I would offer to reciprocate with Jax info, but it's kinda weak up here. Still you're welcome to what I've got.

HelloThere8
02-24-17, 12:35
[Deleted by Admin]

Whoever this is you need to pay attention

If somebody from CB and BB registers another fake account I'm going to change your posts so that they say all the chicks there have crabs and the place is infested with bed bugs.

This is not the first time I've had to do this and believe me when I say it, if you do it again you will regret it.

In the past you have used among others;
Coach1111
LadyHunterTday
MgtMgt
Pirate Jack
Sex Warrior
And Cb Bb Mgmt

I banned all the accounts that had posts and deleted the ones that didn't.

One more time, I would advise that you heed this warning.
Off the top of my head I can think of Crabs, Bed Bugs, Undercover cops working there, cameras, rip offs, blackmail.

I will make up fucking stories and edit the posts that will guarantee that nobody from this forum ever goes there again.

See if I'm fucking lying.

A2

OscarWilde
02-24-17, 13:32
Wondering if anyone has tried / had luck with getting multiple pops at CB or BB. I'm willing to up the ante tip wise just want to really enjoy a full hours worth of play.At CB ask for Mona, it is possible, don't be shy she is not so it is easy to go with the flow.

OscarWilde
02-24-17, 13:44
First time was great, second time was even better.

TwoNutsPlease
02-24-17, 14:00
Wonderful massage in clean quiet area. All extras to be had. Very sweet girl!

TwoNutsPlease
02-24-17, 14:02
I fly into Orlando sometimes just to visit Bb. It is the best quality Asians you can find around. Spend the extra money and enjoy!

MarcAlec
02-24-17, 18:08
Both BB and CB have had SEVERAL early, mid, to late 20's throughout their existence to name a few RUBY, KELLY SAMMY, RAINBOW, EVA, PEACH, MIKO, HOLIDAY, China, APPLE, MONA, CUPCAKES, TRACY, PARIS, TINA, ANGELA, the list goes on and on and too many to refresh. And there will be PLENTY more to COME. Of course not all the girls are in their 20's, plenty of 30's also like ISABELLA, ROXY, EILEENA, too many. And all LICENSED.Saw Pinky today, 1 more name to add to the list. Looking through BP seeking a Latin gal but decided on CB. Pleasantly surprised when a cute, thin gal answered the door and led me to the room. Paid the donation and fell into dream. Sweet gal, everything covered but very little enthusiasm. Total dmg $$. 4.

Sex Warrior
02-24-17, 23:10
At CB ask for Mona, it is possible, don't be shy she is not so it is easy to go with the flow.Agree Mona is some serious shit! She is definitely a repeat a repeat. Mona is a beautiful girl and not one bit bashful, she will let you know the moment you walk in that door you will leave a very happy man. She will grab you by the nuts and start making out with you right when you walk through that door, no joke, I'm talking like treating me like I have been away at war. Her body is built like a goddess and she is crazy about sex, I have never met a girl in an AMP as freaky as her. Last time I had an amazing time with Holiday and Mona kept coming in interrupting the session a fee times reminding me about all the things we've done together. She came in the shower while Holiday was giving me a Nuru slide and had her dress lifted up so I could play with her during the shower. Then she dissapeared and reappeared later and started giving me a BBBJ while Holiday was giving me a prostate. We all had a fun time! I will always repeat with Mona, she even mentioned she wants to do four hands session with Yuki who I haven't met yet.

Outdoorsman
02-25-17, 09:46
Looks like Dad had to stop the car.

Gentleman 100
02-25-17, 10:12
There are many posts about the good AMPs to go in Central Florida. The mediocre ones (bait and switch, fugly providers, bad attitudes, etc.) should pay attention and put more effort / money / whatever into their business. Compete or get out of the business. This is not rocket science here. Provide good service, and you will get repeat business. Provide mediocre service and you will get mediocre customers (the ones who want everything for House Fee + . 2 maximum).

We are seeing on the news that JCPenney is closing some stores, and Amazon is actually opening stores. This is because they have a better business model and can grow.

I prefer to spend my hard-earned money at places where I can be treated well and feel like cumming back again and again. Finally, I encourage everyone to enjoy the best places, so the the ones that need improvement will get better. Competition is best for everyone (Cable TV listened when Satellite came on the scene).

Be safe.

KalaFina
02-25-17, 12:24
I'm sure this was because of what I said regarding the ladies age over at cb and bb (which shouldn't matter they are the best in orlando anyways), I'm being completely honest though I know many owners and providers who have been reviewed not just in this site but other good ones like rubmaps and mongers discuss the girl's age some have their doubts but the provider's lie sometimes can be big I could name some spas where I know their real age but that would affect their business in a way, I can say I'm positive that the girls at cb and bb aren't in their 20 but early 30's, I've been to cb only a few couple of times and the make up they use and just by looking at them you can tell, I know they won't do this for every customer but in my case in the AMPs I have easy access to I've been given permission to look at the girl's I'd amongst other identifications sometimes it is hard to believe how old some of these chicks are.

As the admin pointed out, just look. And I remember reading posts from at least 2 of the accounts named below.

"In the past you have used among others;.

Coach1111.

LadyHunterTday.

MgtMgt.

Pirate Jack.

Sex Warrior.

And Cb Bb Mgmt".

KalaFina
02-25-17, 12:35
I agree with you but in a different way, the way the owners run the business in terms of handling the clientele. I don't think you know just how difficult it is to find a provider who is legitimately in her early 30's everyone who responds to a job ad even if the ad says only hiring girls under 30 or 40 you have girls over 50 calling, and it's even more difficult to find girls now because of the panic of these past 4 months, now when an owner loses a girl he / she doesn't know when and if he / she will find a replacement that will be as good or better than the one who leaves, I'm seriously thinking about opening my own spa only because I do have young girls wanting to work for me but the problem is because they are actually really in their 20's they have no experience in the biz or a license which stops me from making a move, to that add the fact that most young girls don't want to come anywhere near Orlando or Kissimmee, that's why if one comes she leaves soon and that's also why a place like cb and bb stands out a lot, anyone who remembers Lussis spa can tell that as hot as those girls were cb and bb were still above them, I personally think the owner was hotter than some of the girls who worked there, too bad it's gone.

There are many posts about the good AMPs to go in Central Florida. The mediocre ones (bait and switch, fugly providers, bad attitudes, etc.) should pay attention and put more effort / money / whatever into their business. Compete or get out of the business. This is not rocket science here. Provide good service, and you will get repeat business. Provide mediocre service and you will get mediocre customers (the ones who want everything for House Fee + . 2 maximum).

We are seeing on the news that JCPenney is closing some stores, and Amazon is actually opening stores. This is because they have a better business model and can grow.

I prefer to spend my hard-earned money at places where I can be treated well and feel like cumming back again and again. Finally, I encourage everyone to enjoy the best places, so the the ones that need improvement will get better. Competition is best for everyone (Cable TV listened when Satellite came on the scene).

Be safe.

O Town Doug
02-25-17, 14:25
Ad #1 - http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/‿8256;-enjoy-8255;8256;-nuru-8255;8256;8255;8256;8255;8256;8256;8255;8256;-hot-8256;18671473.

Ad #2 - http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-services-asian-massage-nuru-and-relaxation/18641419.

This place looks intriguing as hell. Is it new or has anyone gone yet? Any info would be awesome. May check out this weekend.

MarcAlec
02-25-17, 15:02
Ad #1 - http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/‿8256;-enjoy-8255;8256;-nuru-8255;8256;8255;8256;8255;8256;8256;8255;8256;-hot-8256;18671473.

Ad #2 - http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-services-asian-massage-nuru-and-relaxation/18641419.

This place looks intriguing as hell. Is it new or has anyone gone yet? Any info would be awesome. May check out this weekend.For the past few months these ads are popping up. Seems to be a traveling Asian group and on Canada ave is a Days Inn or similar near the back side of Wet. Wild. All different ladies so YMMV. Last time I called, get a text right away with donation / times etc but gal was not cute so I walked out and got a text 2 min later that "I have other girls". Passed and moved on.

O Town Doug
02-25-17, 16:27
Do you recall what the rates were?

For the past few months these ads are popping up. Seems to be a traveling Asian group and on Canada ave is a Days Inn or similar near the back side of Wet. Wild. All different ladies so YMMV. Last time I called, get a text right away with donation / times etc but gal was not cute so I walked out and got a text 2 min later that "I have other girls". Passed and moved on.

Gentleman 100
02-25-17, 22:09
Do you recall what the rates were?From MarcAlec's comments, I would be cautious with this one. Not necessarily dangerous, but apparently bait and switch.

Be safe.

O Town Doug
02-25-17, 23:43
Yea, you're right. I think I was letting the "wrong general" make the battle plan haha.

From MarcAlec's comments, I would be cautious with this one. Not necessarily dangerous, but apparently bait and switch.

Be safe.

Gentleman 100
02-26-17, 09:47
I encourage my fellow mongers to enjoy the best of what the AMP scene is in Orlando. We now have a few stellar places, and others working to catch up. I plan on visiting my favorite today. Let's make today the unofficial visit your favorite AMP day.

Be safe.

TheBizz
02-26-17, 14:29
I came down from Jacksonville this weekend and visited BB. I got Tiffany. She is a bit older than what I was hoping for reading all these posts about how young they are, but she was hot, had a nice body, and she was very interesting to talk to. She seemed like an awesome person and even better in the room. BBBJ was great, wish it was longer.

TheBizz
02-26-17, 14:31
Whoever this is you need to pay attention

If somebody from CB and BB registers another fake account I'm going to change your posts so that they say all the chicks there have crabs and the place is infested with bed bugs.

This is not the first time I've had to do this and believe me when I say it, if you do it again you will regret it.

In the past you have used among others;
Coach1111
LadyHunterTday
MgtMgt
Pirate Jack
Sex Warrior
And Cb Bb Mgmt

I banned all the accounts that had posts and deleted the ones that didn't.

One more time, I would advise that you heed this warning.
Off the top of my head I can think of Crabs, Bed Bugs, Undercover cops working there, cameras, rip offs, blackmail.

I will make up fucking stories and edit the posts that will guarantee that nobody from this forum ever goes there again.

See if I'm fucking lying.

A2Haha, never would've thought CB or BB would do this considering their overpowering reputation in the Orlando forum.

Were all the IPs the same?

IPADrinker
02-26-17, 14:33
Nice gal, not overly enthusiastic. Accurate description of events. I'd pass next time.

Miketastic69
02-26-17, 14:43
Haha, never would've thought CB or BB would do this considering their overpowering reputation in the Orlando forum.

Were all the IPs the same?They even PM members to tell us not to talk about them on the forum. Crazy stuff. If you're the best be the best and don't worry about the chatter.

MyGoldenRod
02-26-17, 17:13
Long time lurker, first time poster.

BB is my usual go-to.

Went over to BB for my first 4 hand session, and boy was I taken care of good.

Yuki and another friend I didn't get her name.

Thought I paid for a full hour but they asked me to pay again after 30, so I obliged. Worth every penny.

Very good service, and started dreaming almost as soon as I walked in the door.

Miketastic69
02-26-17, 18:31
I came down from Jacksonville this weekend and visited BB. I got Tiffany. She is a bit older than what I was hoping for reading all these posts about how young they are, but she was hot, had a nice body, and she was very interesting to talk to. She seemed like an awesome person and even better in the room. BBBJ was great, wish it was longer.Whatever happened to the Dunkin place in Jacksonville? I sure enjoyed it a couple years ago. Somehow I lost the address when I changed phones. Is it still up and running?

Oh! Big crash in Daytona! C'Mon. Hendrix MS!

Admin2
02-26-17, 23:16
Haha, never would've thought CB or BB would do this considering their overpowering reputation in the Orlando forum.

Were all the IPs the same?Amarillo slim used to say "don't give lessons at the poker table when you get a bad beat, just tell them nice hand and wait for them to make the same mistake and clean them out."

I think that's good advice and I don't make a habit out of teaching people how to be more effective shills.

A2

Furrber
02-27-17, 03:51

Were all the IPs the same?This is such Gold. I'm dying of laughter. Nice job a2.

BigStar1
02-27-17, 10:22
Ill be honest I did not post about this place but I did go and make sure you find their ad's on CL because first timers get $20 off if they still have the promo I saw a few months ago. I got a nice decent looking Asian lady and yes I got a nice ending with her top off for extra 60 Mario tokens. The massage was good because I was super fucking mad when I came in and needed to relax and I was calm as fuck when I left.Thanks for the reply. My wife wanted to go to get a massage and I wasn't sure if HE was available here. We went last year and the my girl was beautiful, but with my wife there and she stayed away from Junior and we both got great massages and we only tipped $20 each.

This year after finding out the HE was available I played it differently. We again had separate rooms and luckily there was an empty room between us. Again it was an attractive girl and she kept rubbing her very smooth legs against my arms and hands. So I complemented her on her legs and gave them a little rub. She was working my lower back and ass and I could tell she didn't know what to do next. So I finally cupped her ass in my hands and she looked at me and said " is that your wife". I said "yes, but it was ok". She told me $60 for topless and I said "ok". She popped the clasp of her bra and she had very nice tits. She gave Junior a nice work out and cleaned him up after he popped. She continued to give me a great massage and I was very happy. I've had a lot of stress lately and it was a perfect HE massage. The wife was happy with her massage and as far as I know, she has no idea what is available in these places. Best part was I got the internet discount for both of us, so her discount helped pay for my HE.

Bigstar1.

Timy1979
02-27-17, 12:37
Same, I've seen Holly twice, first time she teased a bit, second time flipppes and right to it, I exploded her sweet spot as well as the other, she says she can't do BJ, maybe if I see her a few more times I'll get lucky, beautiful lady worth the $1 for the 30 min.

I got a HE, didn't get the BBBJ, so maybe next time or as she gets to know me better, I'm sure as with any woman.

Miketastic69
02-27-17, 13:26
Thanks for the reply. My wife wanted to go to get a massage and I wasn't sure if HE was available here. We went last year and the my girl was beautiful, but with my wife there and she stayed away from Junior and we both got great massages and we only tipped $20 each.

This year after finding out the HE was available I played it differently. We again had separate rooms and luckily there was an empty room between us. Again it was an attractive girl and she kept rubbing her very smooth legs against my arms and hands. So I complemented her on her legs and gave them a little rub. She was working my lower back and ass and I could tell she didn't know what to do next. So I finally cupped her ass in my hands and she looked at me and said " is that your wife". I said "yes, but it was ok". She told me $60 for topless and I said "ok". She popped the clasp of her bra and she had very nice tits. She gave Junior a nice work out and cleaned him up after he popped. She continued to give me a great massage and I was very happy. I've had a lot of stress lately and it was a perfect HE massage. The wife was happy with her massage and as far as I know, she has no idea what is available in these places. Best part was I got the internet discount for both of us, so her discount helped pay for my HE.

Bigstar1.You must like living dangerously! Getting a HJ 30 feet from your wife! Bravo!

Jimbo321
02-27-17, 14:03
Sorry, not sorry to change the subject here on the CB BB report.

But have the Angels resurfaced anywhere? Or is there a place where I can get the same type of service I heard about at Tara's?

Just wonderin.

Bobby712
02-27-17, 15:00
I was in the area for some business and stopped.

In the Massage Place on OBT Near Ace not my 1st time here. I visited 6 months ago Greeted at the door by an average Asian lady named cici I opt for the half hour. I start out with a table shower that was very rushed very fast and into the room we go. I lay down and cici gives me a very below average massage. I try to touch her legs she pulls away I am like ok this is going nowhere fast. She flips me over and ask what I want I tell her happy ending topless. She says ok 100 Mario Coins I say no way negotiate and think I got her down to 50 Mario Coins then she says no touching or anything. At this point I am done but want to finish out my time. She gets very mean with me and takes my calf and squeeze it so hard she gave me a Charlie Horse. I get up and tell her I am done in get dressed and walk out with no tip as her attitude was enough of a tip for her. Here is best part I walk out and as I am half way to my car she walks out and flips me the bird and yells something to me. I for sure will never go back to this Joint again I reallyenjoyed the last time I was their not this time the girl had no skills and was straight business.

Miketastic69
02-27-17, 15:17

But have the Angels resurfaced anywhere? Or is there a place where I can get the same type of service I heard about at Tara's?

Just wonderin.If they pop up I will be there in an instant. Unfortunately, I heard Tara is going legit and into beauty treatments for women. Rip.

Taster6969
02-27-17, 19:17
After doing some business in the area decided to try this place again. Was greeted by a average Asian girl about 50+. Paid $60.00 for half hr which is above the average price in the area. Got comfortable and she came in the room after a few minutes. Massage was ok and took care of some soar muscles. Roaming was only outside of her cloths. She had on black tights and red top on. On the flip asked what I wanted and asked her for her menu which was only a HE. Wanted $60. But got her down to $40. And could tell she wasn't too happy. Her skill level was a 2 due to lack of enthusiasm on her part. Very mechanical and wanted to finish the deed fast. Not too enjoyable and after about 5 minutes she finished me off. Not a good experience at all. Got dressed and left. Don't think I will repeat. Don't know how they stay in business with lousy service and poor attitudes. To all mongers, pass on this place.

Ramjj2015
02-27-17, 20:52

Just wonderin.Been watching also. Have not heard a peep from them. Text a few times. No response.

Member #5521
02-27-17, 21:26
Well, had a dream I was at Luxsa today. I picked Raquel a beautiful blonde spinner. Today was her first day, she had a sexy southern accent and was super nice. GFE in my dream and service was awesome she knows what she is doing. Next time you should definitely give her a try. YMMV Pm if you need anymore info or have questions.

Member #5625
02-27-17, 23:31
After doing some business in the area decided to try this place again. Was greeted by a average Asian girl about 50+. Paid $60.00 for half hr which is above the average price in the area. Got comfortable and she came in the room after a few minutes. Massage was ok and took care of some soar muscles. Roaming was only outside of her cloths. She had on black tights and red top on. On the flip asked what I wanted and asked her for her menu which was only a HE. Wanted $60. But got her down to $40. And could tell she wasn't too happy. Her skill level was a 2 due to lack of enthusiasm on her part. Very mechanical and wanted to finish the deed fast. Not too enjoyable and after about 5 minutes she finished me off. Not a good experience at all. Got dressed and left. Don't think I will repeat. Don't know how they stay in business with lousy service and poor attitudes. To all mongers, pass on this place.They stay in business bc people pay these prices for a shit service.

I remember the days when a HE was worth 20 and they were happy to take it. Ahhh the good ole days.

Gentleman 100
02-28-17, 08:30
If they pop up I will be there in an instant. Unfortunately, I heard Tara is going legit and into beauty treatments for women. Rip.I second this information. Last time I contacted her she told me she was tired of the massage part and wanted to focus on beauty treatments. I personally don't think this is a permanent situation, since the girls can make plenty of money doing massages (and she gets a taste as well). Maybe just wishful thinking on my part, but maybe we might see some offerings in the future.

Reminder for us all if she does start offering massages again: she absolutely hates hearing that we heard about her on this forum (it might be a deal breaker). If you get an appointment, tell her you Googled "therapeutic massage orlando" and found her web site (http://www.bodyescapespa.com/) or her BP ad (http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-kate-licensed-massage-therapist-maitland/17915698) and need a good, therapeutic massage after a workout at the gym (or something).

Be safe.

Miketastic69
02-28-17, 10:51
If you get an appointment, tell her you Googled "therapeutic massage orlando" and found her web site (http://www.bodyescapespa.com/) or her BP ad (http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-kate-licensed-massage-therapist-maitland/17915698) and need a good, therapeutic massage after a workout at the gym (or something).

Be safe.Dude, if we are lucky and she opens back please follow this sage advice. That place had everything I needed.

Wetlines
02-28-17, 11:26
I enjoy TG Spa and stop in every few months. I did so recently and a had a new to me therapist named Jung or Yung. She is likely late 30's, and cute, with a slender build, tight backside and nice full B cups. I asked for a hard massage and the value of her massage was outstanding. But she provided her outstanding massage in a way which was to me very sexy. She is small so as soon as she started on my back she hopped on the table and straddled me. She was wearing very short shorts so there was a lot of skin to skin contact. She mounted herself right at the crack of my ass and rocked back and forth as she massaged my back. It was nearly like dry humping. Then as she got off the table with my arms hanging to the sides she positioned her legs so my arm was between them. As moved down my back side her hand found a place right on my anus and touched it lightly. Before the flip there was a lot of play near the boys and on my a-hole. One the flip she was literally all over me. It was like we were lovers.

She did not disrobe and only a HJ was given though she did a simulated BJ. It was incredibly satisfying to me and all for a standard tip. I had one of my best experiences in an AMP with her. I was really pleased with the session.

TG is very basic in terms of its interior. The therapists are attractive but not CB or BB grade. I always get a great massage for the full hour and have never left disappointed. Jung or Yung was the best of always very good therapists I have had at TG.

Miketastic69
02-28-17, 17:22
I second this information. Last time I contacted her she told me she was tired of the massage part and wanted to focus on beauty treatments. I personally don't think this is a permanent situation, since the girls can make plenty of money doing massages (and she gets a taste as well). Maybe just wishful thinking on my part, but maybe we might see some offerings in the future.

Reminder for us all if she does start offering massages again: she absolutely hates hearing that we heard about her on this forum (it might be a deal breaker). If you get an appointment, tell her you Googled "therapeutic massage orlando" and found her web site (http://www.bodyescapespa.com/) or her BP ad (http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-kate-licensed-massage-therapist-maitland/17915698) and need a good, therapeutic massage after a workout at the gym (or something).

Be safe.Any of Tara's angels showing up at other places?

TriBoardMan
02-28-17, 17:48
I was able to see the Eastern European girl. Gave a nice topless he in my dream. I asked for oral but she said no, which is surprising since it was my dream. She's friends with someone I've been frequenting.

Just wonderin.

Yo Warn
02-28-17, 18:05
After doing some business in the area decided to try this place again. Was greeted by a average Asian girl about 50+. Paid $60.00 for half hr which is above the average price in the area. Got comfortable and she came in the room after a few minutes. Massage was ok and took care of some soar muscles. Roaming was only outside of her cloths. She had on black tights and red top on. On the flip asked what I wanted and asked her for her menu which was only a HE. Wanted $60. But got her down to $40. And could tell she wasn't too happy. Her skill level was a 2 due to lack of enthusiasm on her part. Very mechanical and wanted to finish the deed fast. Not too enjoyable and after about 5 minutes she finished me off. Not a good experience at all. Got dressed and left. Don't think I will repeat. Don't know how they stay in business with lousy service and poor attitudes. To all mongers, pass on this place.I am pretty sure this place got busted last year around holiday season. They were closed for a couple weeks it seemed, and when they reopened the walls were all shortened between rooms to leave gaps. You can now hear people in the next room over. Did not have the standard experience that was there prior. Have not gone back since.

Jdfewf
03-01-17, 00:35
Saw Chanel again and was informed by Alina (Eileena?) on the way out that they will have all new girls tomorrow! Chanel mentioned she would be back in April. I had also seen Tiffany and Tracy, but if they are leaving, then no need to review.

On a side note-Mona at CB is amazing as everyone mentioned. Smokin' body, great attitude. She gave me a a little bit of dato as well and BBBJ seemed like it was about to happen before I asked for it with a hat.

LakeGuys
03-01-17, 08:29
Want to try TG Spa. What is the name of the spa? Can't find them on google.

I enjoy TG Spa and stop in every few months. I did so recently and a had a new to me therapist named Jung or Yung. She is likely late 30's, and cute, with a slender build, tight backside and nice full B cups. I asked for a hard massage and the value of her massage was outstanding. But she provided her outstanding massage in a way which was to me very sexy. She is small so as soon as she started on my back she hopped on the table and straddled me. She was wearing very short shorts so there was a lot of skin to skin contact. She mounted herself right at the crack of my ass and rocked back and forth as she massaged my back. It was nearly like dry humping. Then as she got off the table with my arms hanging to the sides she positioned her legs so my arm was between them. As moved down my back side her hand found a place right on my anus and touched it lightly. Before the flip there was a lot of play near the boys and on my a-hole. One the flip she was literally all over me. It was like we were lovers.

She did not disrobe and only a HJ was given though she did a simulated BJ. It was incredibly satisfying to me and all for a standard tip. I had one of my best experiences in an AMP with her. I was really pleased with the session.

TG is very basic in terms of its interior. The therapists are attractive but not CB or BB grade. I always get a great massage for the full hour and have never left disappointed. Jung or Yung was the best of always very good therapists I have had at TG..

TopGun9181
03-01-17, 11:02
It Def is Bait and Switch. I got them when they where staying by the Quality inn on Jamaica Ave. The girl I had smoke no english however she had nipples longer then 3 inches. I would not repeat however.

From MarcAlec's comments, I would be cautious with this one. Not necessarily dangerous, but apparently bait and switch.

Be safe.

TheGoodGuy407
03-01-17, 11:39
Who has the biggest booty at Luxsa.

MaryMary123
03-01-17, 12:53
Hello I'm new at this forum. What does Bb and cb mean? I'm looking for a happy ending parlor.

Midfla
03-01-17, 16:43
Hey guys I am curious if anyone has a recent report from the Ihop in winter park?

FlRico
03-01-17, 16:59
http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet_asian_g-i-rls/9065730

There you go.

Want to try TG Spa. What is the name of the spa? Can't find them on google.

AmpExplorer
03-01-17, 17:58
Work has my coming to Orlando soon. Have quickly seen RTF BB / CB are the premier places to check out. I certainly hope to check out either place, maybe both. Will be in the convention center area.

My question is the next level? Which is the preferred place for simply a good TS / massage / HE service. I m an older guy. I will go BB / CB to be w the hotter ladies for FS. The next "tier" so to speak, would simply not want a granny providing the service. A decent 30 to 40 something lady would be ok.

I will also be providing an out of towner reports perspective.

Envelope 57
03-01-17, 18:43
Hello I'm new at this forum. What does Bb and cb mean? I'm looking for a happy ending parlor.Bora bora.

Cherry Blossom.

SlimShady96
03-01-17, 20:26
It Def is Bait and Switch. I got them when they where staying by the Quality inn on Jamaica Ave. The girl I had smoke no english however she had nipples longer then 3 inches. I would not repeat however.3 inch nipples, prolly bigger than some dicks, LOL straight up freaky, SS96 out and thanks for the laugh.

Miketastic69
03-01-17, 21:31
Work has my coming to Orlando soon. Have quickly seen RTF BB / CB are the premier places to check out. I certainly hope to check out either place, maybe both. Will be in the convention center area.

My question is the next level? Which is the preferred place for simply a good TS / massage / HE service. I m an older guy. I will go BB / CB to be w the hotter ladies for FS. The next "tier" so to speak, would simply not want a granny providing the service. A decent 30 to 40 something lady would be ok.

I will also be providing an out of towner reports perspective.Outside of the ones you've already noted CB & bb, it's a YMMV crapshoot. I like Luxsa but that is also a YMMV place. I would try the two flagship places to ensure you have a good time for your ducketts while in sunny ORL. Just my. 02.

Outdoorsman
03-02-17, 07:15

I will also be providing an out of towner reports perspective.I would add U Massage to the list. The girls are not as hot as CB / BB but there is a full menu and it's cheaper. Its by Unniversal.

Gentleman 100
03-02-17, 08:34
I would add U Massage to the list. The girls are not as hot as CB / BB but there is a full menu and it's cheaper. Its by Unniversal.I have not been to U-Massage, but I am hesitant to go because of the 2 things you mention: 1) Girls not as hot as CB / BB; 2) It is cheaper.

I choose to spend my money where I get the maximum experience, not the cheapest price. Luxsa is good for latinas / whites, CB / BB is good for a great AMP experience. Tampa / Pinellas is well known for a huge amount of quality FS shops. I would love to see Orlando become more like that. At the very least, someone should open up another great AMP so we can have more choices.

Just my humble opinion. Be safe everyone.

KalaFina
03-02-17, 10:17
Been thinking about it for a good couple of months, before I didn't have many contacts and that was about 8 months ago now I have over 150 digits all providers from in and out state, bad thing is if I try to get young girls who are actually in their early 20's (I'd / passport checked) they don't have a license and it would be too risky, the youngest would be in her early 30's, but I have a few who said would work for me if I open a spa they say I'd be a good boss, I've seen how Chinese owners treat the girls behind the courtains, 9/10 don't care about them.

I have not been to U-Massage, but I am hesitant to go because of the 2 things you mention: 1) Girls not as hot as CB / BB; 2) It is cheaper.

I choose to spend my money where I get the maximum experience, not the cheapest price. Luxsa is good for latinas / whites, CB / BB is good for a great AMP experience. Tampa / Pinellas is well known for a huge amount of quality FS shops. I would love to see Orlando become more like that. At the very least, someone should open up another great AMP so we can have more choices.

Just my humble opinion. Be safe everyone.

CallMeMatthew
03-02-17, 12:17
I had the hankering for a good massage with some fun involved. Little did I know that this would lead to an epic tour. I started at the place in Casselberry that advertises for "jenny" on the massage section of BP. I had been there before and actually had an awesome massage but from an older lady that I had to block her face out of my mind. Her body wasn't bad, but. The face of a gremlin / troll. When I got there. Of course she greets me at the door. But she is on the phone. So I have hope. She shows me to the room and I wait. She hangs up. Damn! She comes in. I ask to see Jenny. The gremlin clearly does not remember me. She says Jenny is busy but she will take care of me. I told her I really wanted to see Jenny and that I had seen her(the gremlin) before and she took good care of me. Which is beyond true. Her massage was very rough. But great. And there was happiness before I left.

I stick to my guns. "I really came for Jenny. Thank you. Next time. " She blocks my way out. I try nice. I massage her shoulders. Try to work my way out of the room. Not working. I push a little harder. Make it to the hallway. She continues the blocking. She should play for Tampa Bay's O Line. Just sayin'. FINALLY. I make it out the door.

Next stop. I go to this massage place down the road from where Royal used to be. Don't know the name. But there I'm not allowed in and told to wait 5 minutes. Well I've been told that before and waited for 30 or more. So I go across the street to Asahi.

There I am met by this older lady with a very cute body that tells me it's going to be 20 minute wait. Clearly she is not the therapist. She talks in asian language to someone in the back and then says "she says 45" I thank her for her honesty and move on. Though I drive away thinking I sort of liked the mama san. Another time perhaps.

So now I go to an OLD haunt on Oxford. Back in the day this was my goto place. Would get stones and towels. An awesome massage. And an ok ending. But it has been hit and miss over the years. I end up seeing Hannah. Who really fixed my back well and worked very hard to make sure I left happy. No garments came off. (I never saw shorts that were so bloody hard to unbutton. She let me keep trying. But by the time I got the first button done she had me finishing). I have seen her before and would definitely repeat. Except they need to run the AC in there on hot days.

All in all. A story to remember. But you folks are the only ones that will ever hear it. Hope it was entertaining.

MonkeyLove69
03-02-17, 14:44
Who has the biggest booty at Luxsa.Recently vivted Luxsa, and I wasn't happy with the service. Half way decent message and not much on the flip! Won't spend that.

Kind of money again, I'm going back to my fav CB!

LakeGuys
03-02-17, 16:45
Your story is funny. But I believe I told a true story since 90% massage girls are around 45-50 years old. Anyone know some where are young and giving good massage?

I had the hankering for a good massage with some fun involved. Little did I know that this would lead to an epic tour. I started at the place in Casselberry that advertises for "jenny" on the massage section of BP. I had been there before and actually had an awesome massage but from an older lady that I had to block her face out of my mind. Her body wasn't bad, but. The face of a gremlin / troll. When I got there. Of course she greets me at the door. But she is on the phone. So I have hope. She shows me to the room and I wait. She hangs up. Damn! She comes in. I ask to see Jenny. The gremlin clearly does not remember me. She says Jenny is busy but she will take care of me. I told her I really wanted to see Jenny and that I had seen her(the gremlin) before and she took good care of me. Which is beyond true. Her massage was very rough. But great. And there was happiness before I left.

I stick to my guns. "I really came for Jenny. Thank you. Next time. " She blocks my way out. I try nice. I massage her shoulders. Try to work my way out of the room. Not working. I push a little harder. Make it to the hallway. She continues the blocking. She should play for Tampa Bay's O Line. Just sayin'. FINALLY. I make it out the door.

Next stop. I go to this massage place down the road from where Royal used to be. Don't know the name. But there I'm not allowed in and told to wait 5 minutes. Well I've been told that before and waited for 30 or more. So I go across the street to Asahi.

There I am met by this older lady with a very cute body that tells me it's going to be 20 minute wait. Clearly she is not the therapist. She talks in asian language to someone in the back and then says "she says 45" I thank her for her honesty and move on. Though I drive away thinking I sort of liked the mama san. Another time perhaps.

So now I go to an OLD haunt on Oxford. Back in the day this was my goto place. Would get stones and towels. An awesome massage. And an ok ending. But it has been hit and miss over the years. I end up seeing Hannah. Who really fixed my back well and worked very hard to make sure I left happy. No garments came off. (I never saw shorts that were so bloody hard to unbutton. She let me keep trying. But by the time I got the first button done she had me finishing). I have seen her before and would definitely repeat. Except they need to run the AC in there on hot days.

All in all. A story to remember. But you folks are the only ones that will ever hear it. Hope it was entertaining..

TheReal84
03-02-17, 18:23
Anyone have the address For Luxsa with Hours? Also a brief physical description of each of the girls? Really want to check this place out but with some intel before going. Thank you fellas! .

Sillyolman
03-02-17, 18:30
Anyone have the address For Luxsa with Hours? Also a brief physical description of each of the girls? Really want to check this place out but with some intel before going. Thank you fellas! .Here is what google says: https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-luxsa-orlando-fl-38685#rubmaps.

Here is usasadultclassifieds.info has posted: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/98/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/28685-LuXsa-3-NEW-Playmates-At-Ur-Service-.html.

Mikaeles
03-02-17, 19:20
My advice if you do this don't keep detailed records of anything anywhere. Don't take names license plate numbers don't even keep phone numbers. The more info you keep the more cops have against you when if you get busted.

Been thinking about it for a good couple of months, before I didn't have many contacts and that was about 8 months ago now I have over 150 digits all providers from in and out state, bad thing is if I try to get young girls who are actually in their early 20's (I'd / passport checked) they don't have a license and it would be too risky, the youngest would be in her early 30's, but I have a few who said would work for me if I open a spa they say I'd be a good boss, I've seen how Chinese owners treat the girls behind the courtains, 9/10 don't care about them.

MrBill469
03-02-17, 19:55
I had the hankering for a good massage with some fun involved. Little did I know...
I started at ...
... really wanted to see Jenny
...I stick to my guns... FINALLY, I make it out the door.
Next stop. I go to ... told to wait 5 minutes.
...So I go across the street
... it's going to be 20 minute wait.
... then says "she says 45"
... I move on.
...So now I go to an OLD haunt
I end up seeing Hannah.
I left happy {but} No garments came off.
... they need to run the AC in there on hot days.Sometimes ya just got to toss in the towel and acknowledge that it might not be your day! LOL!

Gentleman 100
03-02-17, 20:59
Anyone have the address For Luxsa with Hours? Also a brief physical description of each of the girls? Really want to check this place out but with some intel before going. Thank you fellas! .Girls: http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tasty-treat-ohh-soo-sweet-american-latin-sexy-classy-unforgetable-5-s/18390349.

Location: By Universal Orlando. Address: send them a text message. They will give it to you when you make your appointment. They are discreet, and prefer to tell you where they are after contact is made.

Be safe.

Miketastic69
03-02-17, 21:03
3 inch nipples, prolly bigger than some dicks, LOL straight up freaky, SS96 out and thanks for the laugh.If her nipples are that long she's bigger than me. But hey, "I went swimming" ala George Castanza.

CoolBeans
03-03-17, 02:28
Took a chance and tried out a place I haven't heard of before. Just thought I roll the dice and see what happens. Located on SOBT next to Army Navy store. Like so many of us we go to an AMP for a good / great massage and then dream about a awesome ending. But not the case here. The lady who took me in was kind of business like and had no knowledge about how to give a massage. Not much sensual technique at all. I had the feeling she had been at this job for too many years and she was just going through the motions. The ending I dreamed was standard and nothing to write about, literally. Will not repeat and take a lesson from my loss. If you need a standard dream try the 30 min special. There are upgrades but I passed on them and I suggest we all pass on the place.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openning-special-20-off-orlando-407-270-7779-6220-s-obt-orlando/13891522

Be Cool. Be Ice Cool.

KalaFina
03-03-17, 05:49
Every owner I've met keep records, obviously not at the spa I once asked an owner for a provider and they said you have to tell me her Chinese name because I don't know them by spa name, I. E too many yoyo coco etc out there but outside the spa they keep emails digits addresses license plates, one provider has many addresses LOL but I get what you mean I'd run the biz differently, I am still building up more contacts, met with someone from the good old Lussis spa not too long ago.

My advice if you do this don't keep detailed records of anything anywhere. Don't take names license plate numbers don't even keep phone numbers. The more info you keep the more cops have against you when if you get busted.

Nohassles
03-03-17, 08:47
This is a great report. How many times have all of us experienced something like this? I guess it's just nice to know we aren't the only ones. It's true that BB and CB have raised the bar in our area. These AMPs that advertise "new girls", "beautiful young Girls", "new management" draw us in with hopes that it will be true and we will have another good option for our dreams. Only to discover it is the same (or similar) women who have always been there. Thanks for your report Matthew!

All in all. A story to remember. But you folks are the only ones that will ever hear it. Hope it was entertaining.

Nohassles
03-03-17, 08:55
I visited CB recently and had the good fortune of getting Mona as my therapist. Went to the room paid the house fee and got comfortable. I told her I had a request. It isn't anything too wild or crazy. It probably falls into the category of mild fetish. After telling her my request, she comes up to me, gives me a big hug, looks up at me, bats her eyes and says "I'd love to do that for you". That kind of attitude and service is what makes the difference between a good experience and a great one. More providers could learn from that. It would also increase their business and bank account balance. Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum.

NH.

Miketastic69
03-03-17, 11:09
Every owner I've met keep records, obviously not at the spa I once asked an owner for a provider and they said you have to tell me her Chinese name because I don't know them by spa name, I. E too many yoyo coco etc out there but outside the spa they keep emails digits addresses license plates, one provider has many addresses LOL but I get what you mean I'd run the biz differently, I am still building up more contacts, met with someone from the good old Lussis spa not too long ago.Up in Maryland I have been looking for "Bella. " The spa owner and mama don't have a clue who she is although she worked there for more than a year. I now ask for the K Name if I really like the girl and try to get their digits because your right too many cc, yuki, coco, soda, etc.

IPADrinker
03-03-17, 14:09
Anyone have the address For Luxsa with Hours? Also a brief physical description of each of the girls? Really want to check this place out but with some intel before going. Thank you fellas! .You won't be disappointed.

MrBill469
03-03-17, 19:05
I now ask ... and try to get their digits.I've only ever gotten digits from ONE Korean AMP girl, and I've seen her literally DOZENS of times over the last four years, so that's not a common situation for me. However, I've always been reluctant to ask most K-girls for digits after just one or two visits because I feel like they have more allegiance to the AMP than comfort with ME to give me their phone number. Am I WAY off base on that?

If I were to become brave enough to start asking for digits from a K-girl I've only seen, say, 2 or 3 times, would they be grateful and eagerly give me a way to contact them directly? (and is there a unique "technique" for asking that question that works particularly well)? I'm hesitant to ask or say something they would perceive as rude or inappropriate for fear of spoiling their otherwise "willing" attitude.

I can't think of a situation in Orlando where I'd want to do that, since I'm pretty much just a BB-CB guy for this market (and I don't think any girl that disappears from BB or CB is likely to show up at any other location nearby), however, in the more "AMP-populated" market of Tampa, I've run into at least half a dozen situations where one of the girls I like seems to disappear ("go on vacation". . . Never to return), only to show up at another AMP down the street. Since the AMPs are very competitive, they're not about to tell you that the girl you saw before is now working somewhere else down the street. It's THOSE situations where I would have benefited from having gotten the girls digits before she vanished.

Matt247
03-03-17, 21:44
Well it really depends on who you see. I always try to ask for a name either way so I know who to avoid or who to ask for. Sometimes they get tired of me calling cause once I find someone I like I will only go if they are there. They have real gems there but you have to catch them when they're there. Another thing you can do is to ask for their schedule so you know when they're working. Just my two cents, though I haven't really gone back since Genesis, she really made you feel like a king, left which was quite a while ago, but I would go again to see one of the new ladies.

Snake12
03-03-17, 22:29
A question for those in the know. When is the best time / day to visit an AMP? Any difference between Monday morning and Saturday afternoon for someone with time at disposal?

Laharvardkid
03-04-17, 01:50
I visited CB recently and had the good fortune of getting Mona as my therapist. Went to the room paid the house fee and got comfortable. I told her I had a request. It isn't anything too wild or crazy. It probably falls into the category of mild fetish. After telling her my request, she comes up to me, gives me a big hug, looks up at me, bats her eyes and says "I'd love to do that for you". That kind of attitude and service is what makes the difference between a good experience and a great one. More providers could learn from that. It would also increase their business and bank account balance. Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum.

NH.I concur, saw Mona at CB last week she is one of the most attentive, sexy ladies there. Very sweet. PM me for more details but she leaves at the end of this month!

Laharvrdkid.

AmpExplorer
03-04-17, 08:59
A question for those in the know. When is the best time / day to visit an AMP? Any difference between Monday morning and Saturday afternoon for someone with time at disposal?From my travels Mon. Tuesmornings seem best if you want your best chance at non rushed visits. The lady's are rested from sleep and any previous days drama is past. Less chaos with multiple customers waiting. Darkness is more discrete so many wait for dark. Some may visit after a days works. Alcohol also plays a factor with men out drinking before AMP visits. Weather also plays a factor if it will be busy or slower day.

I ll usually call to come by and even ask if anybody wants something from Dunkins. Genuine friendliness goes a long way both in the short and long run if you find a place to visit often.

ShadowMover
03-04-17, 15:57
I live close to Luxsa Could I get a list of the good / bad Ladies there I would like to try them out.

I went there when they were on Kirkman "skylar" was so sweet.

TheOneTwo3
03-04-17, 16:20
1st time and lawd a mercy. Best experience I've had in orlando. She's very careful. For fantastic reasons. Don't go looking for FS. Outsanding massage. B2 b available. 5 star. I can't wait to go back.

The 1.

Mclovin407
03-04-17, 20:28
Went today paid for the hour massage was 4/10. When I thought it was over she asked it I needed that massages said yes. She then said tip of 40 and I agree. She actually goes and gets my shorts to give tip. What a mood killer. I do have to say the ending was a 8/10 with a little prostate action. Older therapist non Asian asked to remove top said no.

Would not repeat but it wasn't horrible.

Miketastic69
03-05-17, 01:15
I've only ever gotten digits from ONE Korean AMP girl, and I've seen her literally DOZENS of times over the last four years, so that's not a common situation for me. However, I've always been reluctant to ask most K-girls for digits after just one or two visits because I feel like they have more allegiance to the AMP than comfort with ME to give me their phone number. Am I WAY off base on that?

If I were to become brave enough to start asking for digits from a K-girl I've only seen, say, 2 or 3 times, would they be grateful and eagerly give me a way to contact them directly? (and is there a unique "technique" for asking that question that works particularly well)? I'm hesitant to ask or say something they would perceive as rude or inappropriate for fear of spoiling their otherwise "willing" attitude.

I can't think of a situation in Orlando where I'd want to do that, since I'm pretty much just a BB-CB guy for this market (and I don't think any girl that disappears from BB or CB is likely to show up at any other location nearby), however, in the more "AMP-populated" market of Tampa, I've run into at least half a dozen situations where one of the girls I like seems to disappear ("go on vacation". . . Never to return), only to show up at another AMP down the street. Since the AMPs are very competitive, they're not about to tell you that the girl you saw before is now working somewhere else down the street. It's THOSE situations where I would have benefited from having gotten the girls digits before she vanished.I don't ask for digits unless its clear me and the provider have made a rapport. I wouldn't ask on the first or second visit. And its a crapshoot. I saw this one provider on M Street in DC for three years and she was getting ready to leave the area. I gave her my number, and she laughted and tore up the paper and trashed it. I guess that was her way of letting me know that I was just a client and nothing more.

Be careful. You could end up becoming too involved when you take it outside of the AMP. Ask me how I know (don't.).

PokeHerFaceJon
03-05-17, 07:13
Called there yesterday around 12:30 pm and let the girl that answered know that I wanted to see Mona around 1:15. She told me that she would be available. Got there and I told the young lady that opened the door I'm here for Mona. Well this babe with a great body and nice man made boobs says "I'm Mona" Well I knew this was going to be fun because right then she starts putting her tongue in my mouth. We go to the room and she gives me the hand signal to indicate if I wanted it all and I said hell ya! Give her the fee of a couple of Ben's and she comes back to the room and strips down. Well no need to go into details here as you all should know by now what to expect. I do believe that she enjoys making guys feel special and it show by her enthusiasm. Will be back for another round when my funds and my libido are replenished!

PHFJ Out!

Gentleman 100
03-05-17, 10:32
I live close to Luxsa Could I get a list of the good / bad Ladies there I would like to try them out.

I went there when they were on Kirkman "skylar" was so sweet.IMHO, all are good or great with the exception of Mulan. She is a hit or miss experience. Sometimes moody, other times great. She does offer FS if that is what you want.

My favorites are Skylar (no longer there), Selena, and Daisy. Be safe.

Member #5575
03-05-17, 23:35
I've had some connections over the years with professional therapists who will loosen up, and provide some extras, to guys they trust.

I am seeking someone in the North Orlando area, Longwood, Lake Mary, Altamonte, Winter Park.

If you can refer to someone discreetly, it would be much appreciated. I am also ok with the name of someone that I can work to persuade over time.

Hit me up with a private message.

Thanks!

MrBill469
03-06-17, 03:00
Be careful. You could end up becoming too involved when you take it outside of the AMP.I think I'm probably ok and not at any risk of becoming over-involved with any of them. There's only that one AMP girl that I'm planning to run off with someday. . . As soon as I can convince her to retire and dedicate her submissive attention to only ME. I believe I have her persuaded to make that move in just over a year. She tells me that I'm her favorite client and considers me her only real "boyfriend", so I'm pretty sure she'll be ok with the idea of living with me and having me pay for her housing, food, a car to drive, and everything she could possibly need, as well as becoming my Life Insurance beneficiary and added as a joint-owner on all my financial accounts and real-estate holdings. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PhotoMan343
03-06-17, 09:52
1st time and lawd a mercy. Best experience I've had in orlando. She's very careful. For fantastic reasons. Don't go looking for FS. Outsanding massage. B2 b available. 5 star. I can't wait to go back.

The 1.Lilly is an amazing lady. Great massage but don't expect the full enchilada.

Worth every penny!!